Speaker 1: My Billy cunning in the Great American welcome the stories. But Randy Monday Afton in the Tri States Bengals looked impervious. Two in a row marching for glory. About six other things have to happen. If the Bengals went out, who knows what occurs down the road. But until then you may not know it. But the person voting for president tomorrow will be, among others, the Great Alex Trantefilu and something called the Electoral College. And the electoral College is an incident where, let's face it, we don't vote for president directly. In fact, there's seventeen Ohio wan's getting together tomorrow, tomorrow's today. Actually Trump will be elected president at least through the state of Ohio. Joining you and I now is the Great Alex Truant Tofilu, Chair of the Republican Party. Alex, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Alex first of all, explained briefly to the American people, to the Butcher's, the Bakers, the cement makers, and the Tri State what happened on the remember the fifth and why really didn't elect Trump to the presidency? But what's going to happen tomorrow, will explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: If you will, well.
Speaker 3: Belly always going to be with you. And it's a high honor of my career really to go and be an elector on behalf of President Trump. It will be the second time actually in my career that I've done this. But so what happens, Bill is, you know, the way the electoral College works is each state has a certain number of electors. Ohio happens to have seventeen something. You just covered that number. We get to that number because we have fifteen members of Congress. So you know, if you're southwest Ohio, you have Greg Landsman, Warren Davidson, et cetera. So you have fifteen members of Congress plus two United States Senators. That's how you get the seventeen. And that's based on population. So there are seventeen electoral votes that are cashed for president of the United States. And it's all done according to our States Constitution and ultimate State Law. There's some provisions in both of those documents that kind of outline what we're going to do tomorrow. So what happens is early in the presidential contest, the various candates asked people to serve as electors, and being the state chairman of the Republican Party, you know, a Trump loyalist and supporter, they asked me to be one of those seventeen, along with sixteen other people that are equally as loyal and supportive of President Trump and who will honor the votes of the people of Ohio. So Billy, ultimately, on November the fifth, which was election Day, we got our directions from the voters of Ohio. We got directed to go and cast our electoral votes for President Donald J. Trump, to be now only forty fifth and now the forty seventh president of the United States. And we will do that tomorrow with much fanfare. At noon, which is the hour of set by law. We will meet in the state capitol, and the governor would president, President of the Senate of Matt Huffman will be president, and other dignitaries of different kinds. And it looks like I will be sharing that process tomorrow, which again as a high honor for me, and we will cast our seventeen electoral votes I'm confident for President Trump, which will ultimately will forward those electoral ballots on to the House of Representatives in the United States House Representatives, and then we will live officially cast our electoral votes for President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So let's break it down. When we vote November the fifth for Donald J. Trump in the state of Ohio by like ten or twelve percentage points, what we actually did was select people like you on our behalf to go to the state capitol, which are going to be tomorrow, to vote for Donald Trump. Does every state capital meet on the same day, which is tomorrow at noon, or do different states have different dates that they meet.
Speaker 3: I believe there are different dates, and you know, I'm not sure what some of the other dates are across the country. I know just as m for instance, Wisconsin, because I happened to be a good friend of the Wisconsin chairman, the great Brian Shimming, who also delivered his swing state for President Trump, the meeting tomorrow at noon as well. But I think various states to do it a couple of different dates. And you know, I didn't brush up on some of the rules here, but I will tell you that it happens during this window here after the election results are certified across the country.
Speaker 1: I understand from speaking with you off the air that some of the others selected by Donald Trump includes Sheriff Richard K. Jones. He's not likely to vote for Kamala Harris. Is that fair to say.
Speaker 3: Sheriff jonses as a great American? I know he's a frequent guest on this program, and I would stake my life on the idea that he will not be casting a ballot for Kamala Harris. There are some things you count on in life, Billy, like the sun coming off and you know, the girl ahead and paying your taxes. There's certainties in this world. One of those is that the good Sheriff, my friend and yours, Rick Jones, will be casting his vote for Donald Trump and not for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: So that's good stuff. Another one is you. Another one is my sister Diane Cunningham Reddin was selected by Donald Trump to be one the aunts of her voting for Kamala Harris and the same category as Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones.
Speaker 3: Is that fair to say, you know, Billy, she's my favorite member of the Cunningham family.
Speaker 1: Let me just be clear about that.
Speaker 3: Diane Cunningham Reddon will also be joining us tomorrow and thrilled that she's joining us as an elector. You know, Billy, I want to say one very quick thing. And I know she's your sister and you love her and everything, but she's an outstanding Republican leader in her own right. She is the elected treasurer of the state Republican Party. She runs the She Lead program here in Cincinnati. She's been a precinct and ward leader for a long time. The reason I say it, Billy, is if you're out there listening, you're thinking, well, Bill Cutnningham's sister, I got news for you, Billy Cunningham, this Dalk radio guy and a great guy. But but Diane Cunney Hambrett is a doer. She's a worker, she works hard for the Republican cause, and she's somebody that we all adore despite to her brother is Billy.
Speaker 1: And so the odds of her voting for Kamala Harris aren't likewise not good, and the odds of you voting for Kamala Harris not good. But in a tough race, it may make a difference, which was like in twenty oh one, it was like two seventy one to two sixty nine. And there have been cases of disloyal electors. Explain if somebody, not the three we mentioned, but somebody near Cleveland who was picked by Donald Trump to vote for him. What if you have a disloyal, unfaithful elector who says, you know what, I had a bad morning, I'm voting for Kamala Harris. Is that possible because it's happened before.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's in Ohio. Actually, there are lots of safeguards in place. So if you're out there listening, you think that, well, gosh, he's seventeen people can flip the results and I you know, it's it's quite the flowchart to get into. But there's very little concern about that. Yes, there are some provisions for replacing faith with selectors. There are provisions for uh, you know, for kicking us over to the Pause.
Speaker 1: Of Representatives, and there's some other things.
Speaker 4: But under the.
Speaker 3: Law that would prohibit a faith with selector from from another process, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So explain, because it's fascinating. There's six ballots, So explain to the American people, including Dave Keaton, my great producer. Explain to Dave, what how do you vote the actual six ballots?
Speaker 2: Where do they go?
Speaker 1: And you're gonna sit there with Diane Cunningham Redden and Richard K. Jones and others, Alex t and you're going to actually vote the six ballots.
Speaker 2: What happened to the six ballots?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happens is you are presented with these various ballots, and by the way, you have to cast a ballot for vote president and vice president, which again just to parenthetically, I what a high honor to cast a ballot for Ohio's very own Senator JD. Vance for this important job as vice president. So we will each we will each both these ballots, and there are six and then you know, one ballot goes you know, I believe that a House of representats here at Ohio. One goes to the governor, one goes to the Secretary of State, and then you know a few of them that go to the federal government.
Speaker 5: So those six ballots go to all the people.
Speaker 3: Billy again without chapter and verse here, as as I'm traveling around Ohio, tay exactly where each one goes, but each code where.
Speaker 2: They need to go.
Speaker 5: So people know who we've chosen to.
Speaker 3: Be a president of the United States and vice president.
Speaker 1: And so that happens, and so officially on January, I know of January sixth, seventh, or eighth, whatever it is. The ballots that the electors in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana actually voted, they're opened up and the well of the House of Representatives in Washington, and then Kamala Harris, your friend, Kamala Harris is going to be the resigning officer that puts Donald Trump in office. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That is correct? And you know, Billy that I'll just take a minute and be bipartisan. It's the holiday season, but that's a good thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: The peaceful transfer of power is important and I believe strongly in it.
Speaker 1: And you know, we'll tell you now.
Speaker 3: I suspect that day will come and go with how much fanfare, But that is in fact true. The Vice President of the United States sits as presiding officer of the United States Senate, which also gives that vice president a chance to break ties in the United States Senate. So in fact, Kamala Harris will sit just as Mike Pence sat four years ago, is the presiding officer of that process.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Now this all happens, so sometime the first week in January, when the ballots are opened and they're announced in the well of the House Representatives in Washington, d C. That's when Trump will be declared the winner of the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 5: JD.
Speaker 1: Vansonb declared the winner the vice presidency. In the past, you've had different parties serving in that capacity. Parties the president, one party's the vice president. That's not going to happen this time. Trump's gonna take office January the twentieth, and all hell's going to break loose good stuff. Secondly, take off your electoral hat, Alex t take off your hat? Is your hat off?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Put on your partisan hat. Explain to me how Peggy noon and you you alerted me to this this morning and she normally has more lucid moments than many. Wrote a column for the Wall Street Journal and what she described, what Joe Biden is now doing. And by the way, this is a very consequential time in American history with Ukraine, with Israel, what's happening on our southern border, what's happening now with missiles flying over South Korea? Impeach the president. North Korea's arms are at the border. You have China encircling right now, Taiwan, all hell's breaking loose. Explain what is happening with the drones. Explain Korea, Taiwan, Explain Ukraine, go into Israel. I'm a president right now, who's functioning an office or not?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean we don't. You know, Billy, I'm not a big fan of bashing on Joe Biden. We did plenty of that.
Speaker 1: We want an election.
Speaker 3: It's time for him to sail off into the sunset. But the reason I answer this question is, and the reason I'm going to engage in a minimal amount of bashing of Joe Biden, is how little we're being flewed in by our mainstream press on this topic. Bill, Right, So, I mean, yeah, we that the point of the Peggy newton An article, since you referenced it, was how how Joe Biden has just been shrinking, ever shrinking, in the presidency, and how traditionally the president, the sitting president, is given leeway to finish out his term with some sense of dignity, and you know, the newly elected president, you know, tends to stand down and build out the governments. Because really that's what they're doing with these various appointments, is building out their administration. Well, that's not happening here. Donald Trump is such a force of personality, and I don't you know, it's certainly not his fault. The world stage is already inviting him to things like the opening of the Cathedral Dardab and things like the Army Navy game, you know, for it's something President Biden never did. So it is her point was, Donald Trump's star is so bright, and you know, his support so big for the American people that he's already essentially assumed the presidency and it feels like it. It feels like I do a lot of us. And you know what scares me is if we do have some kind of a national security crisis, because we all know abilly that you know, we've all seen in our families. You know, it's a shame what's happened to Joe Biden from a personal perspective, But you know, I'm not convinced that that administration under his leadership is equipped to deal with a major international or god forbid, a national emergency. So you know, I'm concerned and begging in this point, is Donald Trump is is you know, this extraordinary political force. Of course, I believe that I'm one of his biggest supporters. That's not his biggest support in Ohio. So you know, it's it's quite the moment, and politically, you know, it's good for us to have a strong leader. Donald Trump's approval rating is up since election day. No people see him asserting himself and stilling out an administration full of common sense people who care first about the American people, not about you know, the swampish bureaucracy in DC. So things are on the upswing and as Republicans, we know the peddlms wing, but we're pretty excited right now about the ascendancy of one President Trump.
Speaker 2: We ALENX.
Speaker 1: Make sure the electors in Columbus, those in Frankfurt and Indianapolis, they're well. They get up nice and early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They know where they are. They got to be there.
Speaker 1: If the vote doesn't take place, Ohio's thirteen million citizens will not be represented. Get a good night's sleep, get up about six or seven in the morning, do your duty, as God gives you the light to see that duty at noon, and make sure that Donald Trump gets the votes of the state of Ohio. I'm having the same conversation with Steve washing Machine in Indiana and also the Rob Sanders in Kentucky. This area is going to give Donald Trump approximately thirty two electoral votes he earned three hundred and twelve.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Alex t get a good night's sleep, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Alex you're a great Greek much like Dean Carriaucus. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: God bless America, Billy, God bless you, money.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, and when we continue. Much like Sunny Houstin, I have a personal note after the news and more at shome of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW HI, Billy Cunningham. If you're a capable look outside looks like the apocacalypse. The zombie apocalypse is occurring right now in the Tri State dark. I see zombies walking around. Oh hell's breaking loose. After one o'clock today is the great Dean regus to talk about the drones, what they are, what they're not. Later on is state is US Representative Warren Davidson about the same issue, Because looking at my li left the President just had an hour and a half long news conference in which he says, we know what it is, but we can't uh. The Bide administration will not, shall we say, uh release the information. So I don't know if it's aliens from Alpha Centauri?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Is it that uh? Deanriguez gets into all of it about twenty minutes. But until then, enjo every life, A little rain must fall, hopefully not too many thunderstorms. A little bit of darkness loudness in your life.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So on Wednesday of last week, I'm sitting here doing my duty as God has given me a light to see that duty, and I'm enjoying my time in talk radio. And the Mason High School transmitters are here to celebrate their state championship title we've scheduled. On Thursday of last week, Scott Tackett from Beechwood, the home of the Tigers, won the state football title anti Max schedule, of course, On Friday, the Crosstown shootout didn't go as I anticipated, but nonetheless, and I went down on to my favorite place to have lunch, Skips Tallic contestant, got some lasagna, got some salad, had my ginger Ale about eleven thirty quarteral twelve. That's going well. Tony Bender's with me orders exactly the same thing. We come upstairs. About one o'clock, I feel with volcanic eruptions starting in my stomach. You know how that goes about an hour or two ahead of time. It just doesn't feel right, and the room gets a little bit circle. I'm spinning, a little bit spinning, but not like I can't stand up, barely stand up, and I start having stomach difficulties. Did my best to get through the whole three hours, but it didn't work that way. For the Great American. About ten till two, the Mason boys are here with a great group of kids. Answered all my questions, including naming the five great Lakes, including name the heads on Mount Rushmore, tell me the kind of government we have? Who's the governor of Ohio? And the only group I've ever had in that answered all the questions were the boys from Mason Cross Country team. Great kids, but I knew about two o'clock I wanted to make it till if I could make it till three o'clock and go home.
Speaker 2: Didn't work out that way.
Speaker 1: Of course, the high school kids always have pictures taken with me out in the hallway. Pictures were taken, and I barely make it to the studio door, which is about twenty feet away. Come in and there's a waste paper basket right there, and my lunch went into the waste paper basket. And the room, instead of just moving, was spinning like I was in a cement mixer. And I got on my phone. After I did my business in the waste paper basket, I called Tony and said, Tony, can you come in here quick? So Tony comes in, thinking what is it at? Some of the residu on my shirt, my pants, and the rest was in the waste paper basket. Obviously I couldn't continue. I asked him to get Rock to continue in my behalf, and he stepped up. For the next two days, the Great American was a horizontal with a spinning room and upset stomach, and by Friday morning, I said enough is enough. I got a driver. As you know, my wife is injured and can't drive a car. She's at home and I'm caring for her, and uh so we get a ride down to uh doctor Mike, I'm sorry, Doctor David Fisher. David Fisher at christ and he does a battery of tests and he says, I have some good news and bad news. I said, well, give me the good news.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The good news is, I think you have the forty eight hour virus, stomach flu, whatever you want to call it, upset stomach and it was horrendous. And secondly, I discovered some stones in your in your gallbladder. I said, rocks in my gallbladder. Many accused me of having rocks in my head. He said, no, we got some sludge in your gallbladder, but also we have some some stones. He said, I am not sure. I don't think this particular episode, which I've not had a good habit of of having before, it not to this extent.
Speaker 2: I don't think, he said.
Speaker 1: I I'm I'm guessing on this, but I think it was it was a stomach virus and it was not the gall bladder, but it could be both. I said, Okay, what do I do? He said, go home, and if by Monday you're not feeling better, then it's the gall bladder. If by Monday you're feeling better, then it's the forty eight hour virus flew upset stomach that's going around, which, by.
Speaker 2: The way, is terrible.
Speaker 1: And so by Sunday night, I was with you last night, I did my duty and I got through it with alacrity. Here I am today this afternoon, and so the gall bladder is going to be addressed down the road. But it reminded me once again how fragile life is. Just when you think life is going in the right direction. Life is good. I'm happy, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Something from out of the blue that you don't even think about occurring occurred, and thank god I made it to the waste paper basket before I left. My lunch somewhere on the carpet. Tony Bender had exactly the same delicious lasagna that I had at the same time.
Speaker 2: So it was one or the other.
Speaker 1: But I spent the last this weekend was iffy at best. By Sunday, I've perked up. I'm back with you now and away we go. So I'm going to address the the gallbladder issue with doctor David Fisher at christ to see what do you do Whenever I say gallbladder. My wife, the People's Judge, had a gallbladder about ten twelve years ago removed and when I and whenever I bring up gallbladder, someone says to me, I had that too, So I'm gonna find out whether or not the uh gallbladder is active or inactive. You don't need the gallbladder anymore than you need the appendix. It's not piscopically removed. It's not a big deal. Probably you know somebody you or someone your family has had it, and of course, uh, when you get it, I'm told it's awful. And if I go through another two or three days like that, and Penny needed special help because she was injured at home, and I wouldn't able to do it. But my family, Evan, Jenny and Cole and the kids stepped up and you know, took care of that situation. And now I'm back with an attitude, feeling great. So that that's what happened on Wednesday. Why I left you precipitously in the middle, And I hope you understand that when the room is spinning and you're not able to keep something down. It was so bad Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I couldn't drink water so without it coming up north. So I thought, well, everybody's got something. And that's the name of that tune I, move on. I'm blessed to have great medical care, as about half of us are. Is a nice segue into United Healthcare CEO murder case, which is certainly as a serious matter somehow in America today, in a sense, we have mainstreamed political violence and found that it has positive outcomes by the mainstream Meeta, certain acts of violence are acceptable, certain other acts of violence are unacceptable completely. I just heard the President discuss the Ducla Cross team. What's from the get go.
Speaker 2: I was with you and that was going on.
Speaker 1: It was highly suspicious, but there were numerous elements of the left wing coalition that makes a lot of money off DEI that understood, you know what, we can really monetize this black stripper because of her skin color, and we can punish Duke University, the home of Mike Kryzhevsky, and these three Duke La crossboys put them through the ringer, irrespective of the factual matter of being true and accurate, and the same thing's happening with the CEO murderer in United Healthcare. Insurance companies are extremely unpopular in America today, which is of course, in some minds justified, but not in mind. But what has happened is that when people cheer the murder in cold blood of a fifty year old father and husband, like Jimmy Kimmel did alive on his late night, late night talk show which I saw on YouTube, he called the murderer a sex symbol. In fact, he Luigi is a sex symbol. The go fundme pages for Luigi have close to two hundred thousand dollars donated by liberal Democrats as his defense fund. You have a recent DJ in Las Vegas who projected his face at a recent concert and he was cheered. And the seventies, sixties, seventies and eighties elites, a fascination with violence and violent terrorists has now metastasized, which is encouraging more to commit violent acts against those they oppose. The hoax, the fraud of Michael Brown in Missouri, the hoax of Trayvon Martin and what happened to him, is now used by the radical left to raise money and make a whole bunch of money and rioters, murderers, terrorists are treated with pity or even admiration. And I use the term the butt bridge, that is when you hear that way. After all You should never use murder to advance the political agenda. You should never use murder if you're angry at an insurance company. But there's the butt bridge. But violence will continue until the situation improves. You know, the argument is, and it's always the butt bridge. Violence is bad. Murder is not good. You shouldn't shoot down people and the street as cowards. They are the murderers. Shoot somebody in his back walk into a meeting. Now, violence is bad, but but violence will continue until the situation improves.
Speaker 2: You know, no justice, no peace.
Speaker 1: That crowd. It comes from our colleges, our universities, comes from senators like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders in the House, AOC who denied healthcare insurance as acts of violence.
Speaker 2: You should not do that.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't kill somebody in cold blood. But according to Elizabeth Warren, you have to understand this has caused they're very a very fruitful discussion about insurance premiums. What and this comes from the radical left, and only the radical left.
Speaker 2: It only happens there.
Speaker 1: There are literally thousands of young liberal females who want to marry Luigi Maggioni. They want marriage, they want to bear his children. They want to live with this murderer. And it's sick.
Speaker 2: It is so sick.
Speaker 1: The rules of decency and democracy are ignored. How many of us have access to grind against hated institutions. You know, used car dealers aren't real popular, lawyers are not real popular. Judges at times are not real popular. Talk show hosts at times are not real popular. Doctors and dentists at times are not real.
Speaker 2: Popular.
Speaker 1: Congress at times not real popular. So to have the radical left indoctrinated in colleges and universities like pen to say that, you know, violence is always wrong, but there's the bridge, but we'll continue until the situation improves.
Speaker 2: You know, no justice, no peace.
Speaker 1: So in the dukelar Cross case, you had Al Sharpton and you had Jesse Jackson. In today's world, it's Benjamin Crump. Benjamin Crump shows up to fleece the undeserving of millions of dollars in exchange for news conferences well covered by the mainstream media. It's incredible that political violence and personal violence against others is acceptable, as taught by many of our colleges and universities.
Speaker 2: Have a story today.
Speaker 1: Out of Fox News that says that one of the classmates of Luigi said that at the University of penn we were taught repeatedly about the success of political violence, that is not We're taught at Penn that we must take action, that words are not enough. Headline You're not a healthcare CEO murder quote Ivy League professor addresses suspects possible radicalization in college, and this classmate of Luigi said, we were taught that speaking out is not enough. In fact, there were several professors the University of Penn who involved themselves in the radicalization of Luigi and political activism, who who said that basically violence is almost always wrong, but goes on to say in this UPenn School of Arts and Science Deputy Dean Jeffrey Kolberg issued a statement of Fox News taking the task University of Pennsylvania Assistant English Professor Julia Akla Wincey, who said that I'm concerned about her comments. Her comments regarding the shooting of Brian Thompson New York as somehow being justified as anesthetical to the values of the School of Arts and Sciences University of Pennsylvania are not authorized by the University. Now will she be fired, or no, she will not be she's teaching right now. You said that child, an eighteen year old at a great expense, off to college, and they go to college and address and with ribbons in their hair, ready to learn. And they come back a year or two later with hooks in their lips and nose. Talking about radicalism and talking about Slolensky and talking about bringing down the man and shooting CEOs is somehow acceptable. But you know, violence is almost always wrong. But violence will continue until the conditions improve. Our colleges used to be citadels, have higher learning and education. What they are today is instruments are radicalization. Almost every college campus has an AMAS chapter in which they talk about anti Semitism and killing and hurting Jews wherever they might be located. That somehow it's acceptable to kill a Jewish person, to rape a Jewish girl, that's all okay, they're homosge It'd be like the Nazis having Nazi chapters on college campuses in the nineteen thirties and forties.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen. But today we have.
Speaker 1: Numerous universities, especially quote elite college and universities like Penn and Columbia and Harvard and Yale that radicalize their students to hate Jews and to treat CEOs of healthcare organizations as if they're worthy of being shot down on the street like rabbit dogs. And the professors who say such things keep their jobs. What the hell happened to higher education? What happened is the liberals for the last several decades have taken over higher education and radicalized students and the proper means and methods of protest, which isn't any more with a sign and a stick. Oh no, no, no, no, it's to facing monuments, destroying artifacts and statues the greatness that's come before us and have taken opportunity of higher education and transform it to activism. That our kids are being radicalized in college his universities by liberals and it's ongoing. All right, let's continue. Remember the butt Bridge. You listen to Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, AOC, listen to a Democrat that somehowed is justified to kill an insurance man because he works for an institution. We disagree with radicalization, and as a mom and a dad, you're paying for it. Let's continue. Dean Regus is next. About the drones and more. Bill Cunningham, the Great America now loud, proud and sassy. That's Rome of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy cunning him the Great American. And of course Dean Regas is America's astronomer. He spent his life studying the stars and so much more. And Dean Regas, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown so Dean. Let's first of all, the drones are a matter of great fascination. On the evening newscast, they lead, on the morning shows, they lead. They began slowly over many, many different parts of the country, Idaho, Montana. Now it's the northeast. It's kind of focused right now in New Jersey, but it's everywhere. And first of all, I have five or six theories, and Dean, with your permission, I want to go over each one and you tell me which one is more likely.
Speaker 2: Are you prepared?
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds good. I mean, these things are definitely attracting the tension. I'm so glad people are looking up.
Speaker 1: I always say, keep your eyes on the stars, but keep your feet on the ground. Quoting another great radio person Island number one aliens. I've always many have had the thought that somehow, and Donald Trump says he'll make public all the information about aliens sometime early in the second term. But nonetheless, could it be aliens from Alpha Centauri, could be a moon from Jupiter, maybe one of the rings of Saturn, somewhere on Mars or Venus. The aliens have arrived and this is the first of many visitors that have come to the Earth. This is preparing us for the et invasion. What do you think about the alien idea?
Speaker 5: Well, I definitely can't wait for the UFO reports to be declassified, So I hope he gets on that day one. That would be great. But what these are are least I mean, first off, I'm gonna say I haven't seen every single video, every single thing, but what I've seen, none of them are UFOs. None of them are aliens because they just seem to happen to be using lights. I mean, why would they be using lights on their drones if they want to be secret, if you know, and also they're using lights that we use, so when they put their red and blue lights on their UFOs, they've already adopted FAA rules. That doesn't make sense. To me, So I say aliens are out definitely humans.
Speaker 1: So you're saying aliens et would not comply with FAA FAA rules, Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would take this for how you wanted. If aliens were watching us, we wouldn't know it. Why because they'd be a little more secretive than we would be. You know, humans like ton't like to get attention. I guess. So now I think if they're aliens among us, these are not that that's for sure, all right.
Speaker 1: Secondly, how about this one Iranians or Chinese? According to one US congressman from New Jersey, there was a Iranian mothership that's a couple hundred miles off the coast of New York, New Jersey, and it's it's either Iranians or Chinese.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that idea?
Speaker 5: Well, again, they're not being very secretive if that was their game plan, it's a secretly you know, part of spine from what I understand, is being secretive and being viewed by everybody from their backyard and hot tub and convertible and every you know whatever. It doesn't seem like a good spine technique to me. That's just that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: So you kind of discount the mothership of Iranians or Chinese. You don't think that's accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. You know, for most of these there's a lot of these things can be ruled out. You know. There's some that are just you know, flat out planes flying. You could tell by the lights, you can tell by how they're doing it, that's what they are. And there's a few things that have been posted, especially on social media, about that there are actually stars up in the sky and the planet Venus up in the sky, and so a lot of these things can be ruled out as being things that are either planes or stars or planet.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about another theory, which is a dirty bomb. My friend and yours way Allen Route, has written about a dirty bomb detection sniffer. Could there be a dirty bomb somewhere in New Jersey or New York that it has been placed there by the terrorist and these things are up in the sky trying to sniff out a dirty bomb.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard that one myself.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: The thing is that some of these things aren't very good at seeing. I mean, you're going over at night, what are you looking for? What kind of censors are on these things? That one? You know, I think that they'd be better doing that by doing it on the ground and by air. But there are some things you can observe from the air that's a lot better. That's not really necessarily one of them.
Speaker 1: So well, let's get on to the obvious one. US government is either incompetent or lying. In other words, they don't know what's going on. When I listened to my Yorcis this morning, he was saying things like we've done our best, most of us been debunked.
Speaker 2: We're making our best stuffer.
Speaker 1: In other words, ma Orcus again says absolutely nothing, which means he's either lying he knows the truth to be different, he's saying promoting lies, or he's Are the government's incompetent? They have no idea what's going on is the government? Is this created by the US government? And are they incompetent or are they liars?
Speaker 5: Well, what I see is that there's a lot of mistaken identifications. That there are quite a few of them are being mistaken by people as aliens. There's also a lot of exaggeration on the size of these things. You can't tell how big these things are. Trained pilots that are seeing these things flying around, they can't tell how far away they are, They can't tell how big they are. I've had a lot of pilots, frankly, and there could be a little bit of I'm trying to think of the right word saving face. You know, they get all these reports, and I think the government doesn't want to be little the public that are making these observations and say, sorry, pilot, what you're looking at is just Venus up in the sky, or sorry, people in your backyard. These are actually the stars are rying up in the sky and Mars up in the sky, or that's just a plane coming in for landing. I think what happens is people who are getting there, you know, they're hearing about this and now they're out there looking up a lot more than they ever would have before, which to me in my field is awesome because there's so much cool stuff up there to be looking for, and they're seeing these things they've never seen before, but they're actually just usually there anyway. So I think there's a little bit of kind of being nice to the public maybe if the government wants to take a little harder stand. They should be like, all right, come on, guys, let's get real. These are not drones. Those are planes. Come on, let's work on this a little better. So that's the way I kind of look at is maybe they're just being nice to us, saying thanks for watching, keep us updated, but there's really nothing there.
Speaker 1: And why are they only flying at night when they're more visible, and then during the day when they would be less visible?
Speaker 2: It does that make sense?
Speaker 5: There we go, there we go. We can see them at night because they're lighting themselves up, but again, not being very secretive, that's for sure. So could they be flying just as frequently during the daytime, SEMs practical, But you know, we can't see them because they're not lighting up, and so they don't appe're as very big up in the sky. So if they're only flying at night, we can't even really say that because I think what's going on too is there's a lot of people getting drones for the holidays and for Christmas, they're unboxing them, they're trying them out. They're probably trying them out during the daytime just as much. We just can't see them.
Speaker 1: So Dean Regaez says the astronomer or to the stars. You're telling me it's not a dirty bomb detector. It's not aliens, it's not Iranians or Chinese or Russians, it's not the If it's not the US government being in component or lying, what is it then? Is it simply people observing more Because more people are looking up, there's more objects in the sky than ever before, and it's nothing to be worried about.
Speaker 2: Are you worried about this at all?
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm pretty I'm pretty interested in watching the phenomenon of this as a kind of experiment of people stargazing. And you know, of course, this is also a time when the moon was up in the sky this last week as well, so we've had that for people to be looking at. But it's one of those things. I've been doing astronomy for twenty five years. I've probably looked in the sky more than anybody around this part of the country, and I've never seen anything that I couldn't explain. I've seen some pretty weird stuff, but I tracked down what they were. There are satellites. I saw this one satellite that was tumbling out of control, which was kind of a cool thing.
Speaker 1: To see.
Speaker 5: That took me aback for a second. But even I fall into the trap a little bit if I'm driving. Especially. This is the thing is that observers are driving and they see things in the sky. They have no idea of like direction they're moving, they have no idea of brightness distance. It is very disorienting. So I haven't catched myself. When I see venus up in the sky and I'm driving home from downtown Cincinnati, you know, you see you make some turns and this light look like moving and tracking you. But so it's one of those things that all I can say is all these years, I've never seen anything unidentifiable, But boy, drones are becoming more popular, and I just think that everybody's taking them out for some test spins.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: One of the Congressmens said that some of these drones are the size of school buses or SUVs. There's a significant differential between an suv and a school bus that are up there for seven, eight nine hours. The battery pack required to put a school bus in the air for seven to nine hours would be incredible. I'm not sure we have that capability that this side of Star Wars or Star Trek but do you buy the idea that these things are man made large as a school bus in the air for seven to nine hours going one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Is that possible.
Speaker 5: I'm a little skeptical of those reports because again, when we're looking at nighttime, you can't tell the size of things, you can't tell the distance of things, and if they're not picking up up on radar, then all we're doing is observing dark things in a dark sky from an undetermined distance. So I'm very, very skeptical on those size reports of how big these things are because of well, just you can't tell. I mean, you see lights on these things, if you see a plane coming in for landing, it's very hard to observe and note these distance and that kind of thing. And if these reports are true that they've been watching government agencies been watching things hover for seven or six hours, well certainly, why haven't they intercepted them If they've been there for six hours? I think they could send somebody up to get.
Speaker 2: Them our shoot down, shoot him down.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that parts. I'm a little concerned about that because you know, you got your neighbors out there getting their Christmas presents and flying their drones around. Then you start shooting down and eventually certain those bullets are going to come down somewhere. So I would encourage the public as the public, please please please do not try to shoot these things down. This would not be very good idea.
Speaker 6: The government.
Speaker 5: You know. Again, that's the thing. So if this person says this drone's been hovering for six hours and he hasn't done anything about it to get them down, well, then that's that's a problem. That's a government problem. That's not But I find that very hard to believe that a drone to size the school bus has been hovering over something for six hours and nobody could do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Dean Reguez, is it fair to say that at least in our solar system there cannot be life on Mercury or Venus. There cannot be life on Mars human life as we recognize that Pluto Saturn Uranus, whatever it might be, we there's no human life here. So if human life would come from another solar system, I don't know, millions of light years away, and they would come here with the technology that would allow allow that to occur, that obviously they would not be recognized by US. In any way that technology. So Number one, Dean Regez, as we sit here, how fast right now is every human being traveling in the United States of America right now? How fast are you traveling around the around the Sun?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we are.
Speaker 5: We are moving pretty darn quick, that's for sure. And I'm glad you brought that up, because, you know, we kind of dismissed these drones from the UFO talk because you know, exactly like what you said. You know, they wouldn't be using technology like cars, you know, to travel the distance from let's say, a star or something like that, even if they're on Mars. Let's say, and we know pretty pretty well since Mars pretty well monitored that there's no life, at least intelligent life on Mars. There could be some microbial life underneath the ground, possibly but unlikely. So we'd have to be looking at the stars and planets around other stars. And so our nearest star to us is Alpha Centari and even that's twenty five trillion miles away. So as we're moving around our Solar system, the Earth is traveling around the Sun about sixty six thousand miles an hour. But even if we're going to fly at that speed towards Alpha Centauri, it's still going to take you tens of thousands of years to travel at distance with our current technology. So if aliens are going to make that jump to us, who man, they are going to know how to travel faster in different ways than we do.
Speaker 1: Wait, and how fast would we have to travel to get to Alpha Centari?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if you wanted to go, you know, Alpha Centauri is about four point three light years away, so that's about, yeah, twenty five trillion miles or so. So if you're going to go, the fastest spacecraft we've ever made, which is the New Horizon spacecraft that went out to Pluto, took nine and a half years to go to Pluto, that same spacecraft to Alpha Centauri would take about somewhere around seventy thousand years.
Speaker 6: Seventy thousand years, yeah, yeah, So it's that's the thing is the scale of the Solar System is one thing, but this is going to an interstellar space and going to another star system.
Speaker 5: Those stars you see at night are so far away it is mind boggling.
Speaker 1: Seventy thousand years out of how what rate of speed would you be traveling for seventy thousand.
Speaker 2: Years to get there.
Speaker 5: Well, they kicked off the new Horizon spacecraft going almost fifty thousand miles an hour, So it's you know, go from here to the Moon in a few hours, but go to the nearest star tens of thousand years.
Speaker 1: So you got to go fifty thousand miles an hour for seventy thousand years with no phillips to get there.
Speaker 2: One way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one way exactly. And so even if you send a signal. And this is where people get confused about light years and light speed and that kind of thing. So when we say the four point three light years data centauri, it needs the speed the light light takes four point three years to get there. To travel at the speed of light is pretty much impossible. So maybe we can get close to that. And there's some technology and some thought that maybe we can make some spacecraft smaller, faster, lighter, real we can get you know, you know, like one fifth light speed someday, but that still makes the travel quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Dean Regus, what is your website? If any.
Speaker 5: I can be found at Astordean dot com. Find me on social media, Dean Vegus. I'm always always happy to talk about UFO things. I actually got some videos from pilots recently of things which were, in my opinion, other planes that they saw up in the sky that they thought were disoriented. So you know, this happens a lot of people see these things in the sky and they do wonder and I'm excited people are looking up in the sky and hopefully they can learn some of the stars and constellations of to go.
Speaker 1: To keep your eyes up, to keep your eyes on the sky, but get your feet on the ground. Astrodean dot Com.
Speaker 5: All right, absolutely, and we always tell everybody keep looking up.
Speaker 1: Keep looking up. Dean Regas, you've debunked many of this which I don't like. But nonetheless, thank you for coming on the bill.
Speaker 2: Cunning.
Speaker 1: I want to be visited in my lifetime by et It's possible.
Speaker 2: But Dean Regus, thanks for coming on the bill.
Speaker 5: Trust trust me. I wanted to. I wanted more anybody. I think how busy I'd be if you know, I'd be so much more popular. If the aliens were here, they would need astronomers to talk to them, so I wanted to happen.
Speaker 1: Trust me, all right, Dean Regas, you're a great American thanks for coming on the Bill cunning I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Dean, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Keep looking up, guys, God bless.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: So if you go fifty thousand miles an hour in a spacecraft, you have to travel for seventy thousand years to get to possibly the next solar system that has his son and a planet. Now that's moving. Let's continue with more. Your your comments are next. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred wa McKnight.
Speaker 7: We'll throw it in looking for an open teammate.
Speaker 1: Lobs it in.
Speaker 7: Caught on the wing by Foster. Here's swaying top of the key to fremantle wide open three.
Speaker 8: It is no good.
Speaker 9: Cincinnati wins sixty eight to sixty five.
Speaker 1: Order is restored.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to Clifton, the mythical Cross Town Championship that's taking place.
Speaker 1: What a great game. Both teams, probably.
Speaker 8: A game defensively, both teams showed out for their respective schools, and for the first time in thirty seven years and ten months, the Bearcats win a close game against Xavier.
Speaker 7: The last time Cincinnati won by six or fewer points January of nineteen eighty seven. They had lost thirteen straight decided by six or less to the Musketeer. They rally from seven down in the final eight minutes and win it sixty eight sixty five as a three pointer to force overtime by Zach Fremantle was no good, allowing Cincinnati to hold on and win.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet skos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God segment as the UC fight song plays in the background. And I have to wear some UC stuff. Put me to Tony Pike. I thought he gave me Xavier plus six. He said it was flat up and I have to wear U see stuff which just doesn't look good on me.
Speaker 2: Shall we say? May I make an opening statement about you?
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: I want to say something about you.
Speaker 1: It's your show. May I have thirty seconds to make an opening statement you? Yeah, go ahead, turn and turning music down.
Speaker 2: Segment.
Speaker 1: I love you and I respect you. You've been here a long time. You're here every day, no matter what, good times in bed. You seldom take vacation and take any time off for anything. You never get sick.
Speaker 2: Segment.
Speaker 1: I love you greatly, but you're not a serious person. I want to say right now, thank you. You're not a serious person. Okay, now give me some sports.
Speaker 10: Will he the student reporters of proud service of your local Temestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Temstar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Colway Omer AIRT one eight eight eight nine.
Speaker 1: Six h v A C. Sport and Willie.
Speaker 10: We also want to thank ACR gun Eyed Pools. Their holiday special continues this week. Frank's Ibell the King of ACR gun Eyed Pools. Good man, you call today, you swim in twenty twenty five ACR gun eyed Pools dot Com.
Speaker 1: By the way, pray Zabella is a good man and I wish him merry Christmas.
Speaker 10: College basketball eight and one Cincinnati Bearcats jumping three spots this week to nineteenth in the latest AP Top twenty five pole.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you about Zach Fremantle now or should I wait? Hang on? Nine and two.
Speaker 10: Dayton Flyers are in at number twenty two this week. Kentucky remains number four, the Tennessee Valls remain number one. Now more college basketball, go right ahead. We have some exclusive news.
Speaker 1: I am told by an extremely knowledgeable source that Zach Freemantle is out for the year again with a knee injury. And if that's the case, and I have an unimpeachable sourced Xavior. That is sad news on Victory Parkway. They have lost both their big men now to uh Caray CLS. I call it ACR, he calls it ACLS. And Zach Freemantle is fought greatly over two seasons to get healthy and at the UC game he suffers an ACL.
Speaker 10: And Xavior's got Connecticut Wednesday and Marquette Saturday.
Speaker 1: Not good Bengals update.
Speaker 10: Brought to you by Good Spirits Winding Tobacco your tailgate headquarters in Northern Kentucky. Bengals go to six and eight after and they're back in the playoff picture and the go in against Tennessee. Do you have hope more tonight on Bengals line six oh five here on seven hundred WLW, Yes.
Speaker 2: You have hope. Yes, That's all we have is hope.
Speaker 7: Detroit lyons seven catches o conquo. Rudolph will throw high pass. Stop the Bengals are running it back. This is Josh Newton and he goes down at the twenty eight yard line. Four interceptions to the Bengals today, ten takeaways for the two defenses combined.
Speaker 1: So you switch hands just before you get to the end. Zone fumble the ball out? Guy did that on the Indianapolis coach the same way. How do you do that? Act like you've been there before. Save the end zone, dance for later bingo or do not switch hands? It off?
Speaker 7: The ball's high ground? But Pollard no, I thought he recovered. He did not be run back by Jordan Battle down the sideline of the thirty.
Speaker 1: The twenty gets away from Rudolph who touchdown. Wow, Bengals.
Speaker 7: Another defensive touchdown from Cincinnati. Has Pollard fumbled the ball, failed to scoop it up.
Speaker 1: On the Battle ran it back for the score.
Speaker 11: McKinley Jackson stripped it. McKinley Jackson got penetration on and he stripped the things. Hold on man once that thing was on the ground. Oh, he lost control of it before he crossed the goal line. Who she started a celebration. Oh, he's at the half yard line. I'm not sure he crossed the goal line before that ball came out of his hands. Ooh it's close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's going to lose the touchdown.
Speaker 7: Jordan giebel As he was nearing the goal line, do you do he was thinking about celebrating, began to lose control of the ball, and it looks like that's going to be a touchback that would give Tennessee the ballards I do take seven points.
Speaker 1: Off the board. Alabama's second year player. Is he related to Jim Battle, who I've played basketball with, is now a funeral director, His family's been in the Battle business. Is he relatable? Is Jordan Battle relatable to Jim Battle? How can you do that segment? He did it? They well, they want to do the dance and everything else.
Speaker 2: Change in hands? Why change hands?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Running toward the end zone, you're like by yoursell going to be a highlight on TV.
Speaker 2: Just keep going. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Act like you've been there before. End zone dances.
Speaker 10: Detroit Lyons running back former Mount Healthy standout David Montgomery looks like he's out indefinitely after suffering an MCL injury and Yesterday's lost to Buffalo Like Zach Fremantle, thank you. College football. Cincinnati Bearcats are going to open the twenty twenty five season on Thursday, where August twenty eighth, against Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Where at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. You see likes that can they beat Nebraska? I don't know when they be in Arizona State looking at that the.
Speaker 10: Former home of Zach Taylor and Tom Osborne exact, David and Dave Remington. One of the odds of Bengals making the playoffs at this point, you know, and well they got to win out two point one. Well better than nothing, two point one better better having that X next to your name like Indianapolis. Now they were eliminated yesterday.
Speaker 2: And went down.
Speaker 1: Everyone has to lose and Bengals have to win.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 10: Congratulations to Iowa running back Caleb Johnson out of Hamilton and the Big Blue. He has been named to the Associated Press All America Second Team offense.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: What about what about Jordan Battle and Jim Battle? I don't know about them.
Speaker 2: How about it?
Speaker 1: Let's see, how about holding onto the ball till you score six? Thank you?
Speaker 10: And then well, and then how about Sam you're talking about Freemantle getting hurt? How about this about Sam Hubbard? A touchdown pass comes down? I don't know what is a PCL. I thought that was a Pacific Coast League in baseball, similar a c L p c L.
Speaker 1: Is there a z c L? Yes, Well, somebody get Doc Hollywood on the line.
Speaker 10: I want to know what is It's something the Cleveland The Cleveland Browns are three and eleven. They come to town Sunday, will he They have no announcement yet on who's going to be a quarterback.
Speaker 2: What Deshaun Watson is past shot?
Speaker 10: No, No, he's not backing and Jamis Jamison w Winston stinks and that other guy does too.
Speaker 1: That was a They're a mess.
Speaker 2: No, it's a ligament.
Speaker 1: Rocky we got Rockyman news.
Speaker 2: What is he hurt?
Speaker 1: He's very happy because not hurt. He's got a z CL hurt.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 10: Notre Dame has given head coach Marcus Freeman a four year contracting intentions He's there the next six years at South Bend, Irish and Indiana.
Speaker 1: Friday, in the first of the CFP, how do you lose to NIU and then come back run the table beat Southern Cow by twenty points? There now marching for glory for Notre Dame. The only college my mother enjoyed other than Xavier was Notre Dame. She watched all the games. How about yesterday? Cam Kraft of Miami put it up like you did it at the park. Related to Johnny Kraft ten of sixteen from three Wow thirty career best thirty four points for the RedHawks Travis Steels team six and three.
Speaker 10: Also Willie want to say congrats to the Bengals. That was their four hundredth win of the franchise yesterday. And also senior writer, the king of them all? Who's going to be in Canton in my mind? Butch Hopson, Jeff, Butch Hopson, I like him, covered his four hundredth Bengal game yesterday.
Speaker 1: What is their all time ros scene and all? What's the all time record of the Bengals? If four hundred, how many have they lost?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me see if you see, if Sirian knows, what is the all time record of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 12: Bengals have played over eight hundred and fifty games in their history, including three conference championships, ten division championships, and fifteen playoff appearances as at the end of the twenty twenty three season, the only NFL teams appearances with no titles.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know either. What was it, Dave?
Speaker 1: So they've lost four hundred and seventy one games they won? You're saying they won like four hundred games. Yeah, all right, but they're upside down a little bit. And also Willie Be's saking. We say you have hope, Yeah, so you have hope. Keep winning. They're probably going to get in.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't bet on that side.
Speaker 1: I don't know who knows. You want to make me a hot fight Sunday.
Speaker 10: Bet they get some teams teams losing yet to this week Bengals win. Here come the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Seg you're not a serious person, neither of you. Yeah, get me out of the Stewd's report, will he and Hotter of a rainy day here in the Tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. Thank you, Thank you, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 1: The great American and one of the leaders in the Congress is Warren Davidson from the great state of Ohio and Congressman Warren Davidson. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I know there's a Christmas tree about to be filled with ornaments, which is the funding bill at sometime in the next week or two. But before we get there. You're a military guy, Ranger West Point, did it all now? Serving in the military for many years now in the Congress, we got a report on Friday night that right Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton was shut down.
Speaker 2: White Plains, New York shutdown.
Speaker 1: There's reports of drones all over the place, and I guess it's either the Iranian mothership, or it's aliens, or it's in component US government officials or line government officials. Ma Yorcis and one of the morning talk shows said that we've done all we can do and then we need some more money from the Congress. Then we get no answers. You can find Joe Biden or Kamala Harris with a search warrant, have no idea where they are. So as a congressman, I guess Republicans in charge of the House, Warren Davidson, what do you think it is? And why has there not been a proper government response.
Speaker 4: Well, there's two things. One is, you know, some of the work that goes on is classified, and you know a lot of attention has been in New Jersey and there's a you know, a joint base in New Jersey that's got four dicks from the Army side, and you know Navy and Air Force there too. Navy Special Warfare Group does some testing and some frankly, some acquisitions out of that space. So I assume there's some testing component to what's going on and some you know, some work and research and everything going on on. None of that's you know, non public. But beyond that, that's about all I could say, you know. But the other part is is some people feel like this is all going on because the FAA reauthorization bills part of this in the year Christmas Tree program, and they basically want to expand some of the surveillance capability for drones and military aircraft inside the United States, And they're basically trying to demonstrate the need for you know, this extra authorization inside the continental the United States. That's the cynical view, as it really is just a hobbying game to try to pressure Congress to go along with this expansive bill, and.
Speaker 1: Schumer and Nancy Pelosi's injured but nonetheless game, Jefferies one, as big a government as possible, as much money as possible, bar even more money than are capable of ever we're paying. Are you alleging that possibly this is an effort by Democrats to put up large number of drones over New Jersey in New York. And also I might d Rhode Island, Idaho, Montana, Illinois, right, pat Erson Air Force and put all these drones to kind of scare the American people to get more money out of us.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're contending, Well, that's what some senecs are saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously, the Executive Branch controls the Department of Defense controls the intelligence assets right now anyway, and you know there is an authorization that's up currently, you know. But I will say, look, we have legitimate national security concerns. We definitely know that if you're paying any attention at all to military development and technology developments, drones are changing the way that battles are fought. If you look at the battlefields in Ukraine, in Israel, right, you know the nature of battles changing, and drones are like this new era of warfare. China is doing this public display of artistic Oh look at the dragon flying across the sky and oh wow, now it's this and it's changing to something else. Elson It's it's artistic, but it's really demonstrating an incredible capability for synchronized you know, unmanned aircraft. So things that can be beautiful can also be lethal, and so there's kind of a dual use for some of this technology. And you know, the United States has got some technology too. I don't think anybody would be surprised to know that we have some technology, and sometimes some of that seen by the public. We're just you know, not not being officially displaying some of that. So I will say that the administration has been sort of ham fisted and how it's messaged about this, but it's left room for speculation all across the map, like we're being invaded by enemies and the bide administrations do it nothing, which is believable because they waited until the Chinese spy balloon got all the way across America and collected all of its intelligence and got to the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 1: Then they shot it down.
Speaker 4: So it's like all these dumb things the administration's done, You're like, yeah, you can see them doing something that puts our national security at risk on the one hand, and on the other hand, they could just be lobbying to try to get more power, which they've done stuff like that too. And then the reality is they could just be developing something and it's a technology and a capability we need.
Speaker 1: Well, is it when someone developing something. You've been a ranger, you're one of the leaders in the Congress. Are you saying that this is likely US government? So they're lying to us about what it is?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I mean my read is is there's a lot of technology that we need. You have to test it and develop it somewhere, and we have a lot of people with a lot of cameras and so some of them might be observed. I can't really say, you know anything beyond that, and I would just say, you know, look, I do believe that if there was a real lethal threat to the American population, you know, the administration and if not the administration itself, some of the key people whistleblowers would be coming for saying, look, we got to do the right thing and take care of the American people here.
Speaker 1: So I will say I'm not loose.
Speaker 4: Did a lot of sleep about it, But you know, I'm paying attention to the stories, and I think you know, people should should should sleep well, but you know, keep paying attention to the news.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to issue too.
Speaker 1: You told me off the air that work concludes someday this week and that the forces on the left. Schumer especially and a Kem Jefferies wants to load up this reconciliation bill, which Republicans, I know, you've been against it forever. And are the chances good that Mike Johnson and right now as Schumer's in charge of the Senate for about another two weeks, that this thing that you'll go home when this is done, and everyone's gonna cram as many ornaments on this tree as possible, which is typical Washington, Washington two step.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean that's been the tradition is they do a giant omnibus for Christmas and they're like, gosh, you know, we got to fuck the fund the government with this massive gift to everybody and you know, more free stuff for more people in bankrupt our country, or we're gonna shut the government down and we got to do it, or you got to stay here for Christmas. And I do think Mike Johnson's gonna have the resolve to say, look, we're gonna get out of here. We're going to kick the ball out past January twentieth, and we're going to do the minimum essential, you know. And I think that for Chuck Schumer is trying to stretch the bounds of what the minimum essential is.
Speaker 2: He's wanting to fund all kinds.
Speaker 4: Of things and hold some of the basic things that are that are that are part of the deal hostage.
Speaker 1: So I think our team's doing a good job.
Speaker 4: And you know, frankly from what I hear haw Tem Jeffries is is open to breaking ranks with Schumer. So you know, hopefully we can get something across the finish line that in the House that puts some pressure on the Senate to to, you know, go along.
Speaker 1: With the House plan. Usually it's the other way around.
Speaker 4: The Senate rolls the House, and I'm rooting for the speaker to be the guy that Jim's Chuck Schumer here.
Speaker 1: How happy are we that Donald Trump? When I watched the Army Navy game, he came out with the brass and Army Navy, the mid shipman, the Black Knight stood up in Unison shouting USA USA.
Speaker 2: He walked on the field.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable to see Donald Trump flanked by the commandant and by the admirals walking on the field. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris had been elected and she was the person doing that, what would have happened well, look, I'm not sure she would have been there anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's the vice president. She hasn't been to the Games. Joe Biden hasn't been to the Games. Donald Trump is like the president already, and you know he was there. Jd Vance was there, and I thought, cut us for jd Vance bringing Daniel Penny there and say, this guy's an American hero, fellow marine did the right thing, and you know it was great. I you know, look, I'm West Point Grad rooting for army. Unfortunately, went in the best day for army. Maybe looked amazing, but you know what else looked amazing, you know, the cadets and midshipman, the commander, future commander, former future commander in chief. There's a lot of positive inn there. And I think morale was just so much higher than I've seen it in a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, mora in the country so much higher. Maybe thirty one Army thirteen. Let's get on to cash. Pattel, Can you give me the two or three main reasons that Christopher Ray, the current director of the FBI, has done serious damage to the FBI, so called the premier law enforcement agency in the world, and that he's resigned effective January the twentieth at noon. And I don't care if it's Donald Duck or Cash Pattel, either one is going to do a lot better job than Christopher Ray has done. Give me the two or three things disreputable things, disgusting things that the director of the FBI has done which is causing him to resign.
Speaker 4: Well, let's look what was Comy fired for. He was fired because he seemed to have politicized the FBI. Democrats and Republicans felt that way, and we needed somebody who was going to restore public trust the FBI.
Speaker 1: And they chose Christopher Ray.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, just off of that basic.
Speaker 4: Metric, has he done that?
Speaker 1: I don't know anyone that.
Speaker 4: Could objectively say Christopher Ray has increased public trust at the FBI? You know, f minus right, high zero, maybe not even a high zero, low zero, you know, And he's done a terrible job there. And so that's the most basic assessment. And then you look, well, how did he undermine the public trust. His resignation comes literally the day before the Inspector General's report comes out that says, yeah, he did have concient confidential informants on the grounds on January sixth, and you've done nothing to these people who were there encouraging people to come into the Capitol. They were in the Capitol, they were on the grounds.
Speaker 2: They were doing.
Speaker 4: Everything to foment the things that the largest manhood in American history. Is it for the one hundred thousand Americans that were killed last year by bentonol poisoning. Was it for the cartels, was it for the money laundering, the sex trafficking, the miners. It was for the people that showed up and we're upset about the twenty twenty election. Now, a very small percentage of those people maybe have engaged in violence. Almost all of them were there peacefully protesting and came across grounds. Many of them were let in, even into the Capitol with open doors and greeted. They were treated as the biggest threats to America since al Qaeda, you know, and some made comparisons that said it was a worse day than nine to eleven, you know, people like Liz Cheney and all this nonsense. And so Christopher ray led that Christopher ray led targeting parents who showed up at school board meetings in Loudon County worked to put a directive from the field agents to you know, to the Department of Education and used all these kind of pretexts to go after parents. And let's not forget the person that he hired to lead the office in DC following the January sixth man hunt is a person that coordinated the ten out of the twelve people that core the kidnapping of Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan were federal agents. I mean, this is an insane level of abuse of the power of the office. And so good riddance to uh Director Ray and uh that's why you can't go with the insiders. I mean, if you look one theme for sure from Donald Trump this time, he's taken in. He's taken outsiders people that truly are going to drive a radical change agenda, and Reabia is everything that all these people want probably won't happen. And there's a massive amount of inertia for the status quo. And he realizes, you've got.
Speaker 1: To want a whole lot of change to even move the needle in DC because he tried.
Speaker 4: Remember when he hired mad Dog Madis and Esper, you know, the general and then he hired the insider lobbyist guide. He couldn't change anything in the Department of Defense. Now he's going with Pete Hegsath. He hired all these people as national intelligence people. They targeted Flynn got him out of the way and kept the status quo. So now he's bringing in Tulsea Gabbard, Nationalistitute of Health. He's got by Acharia wants to change everything rfk uh on Health and Human Services. And then for the FBI, he's bringing in Cash Mattel, who really was part of the alliance with Devin Nunez to kind of out the whole conspiracy that you know, they spent a fortune on trying to prove that there was Russian collusion. Now they admit that it was really just a Clinton campaign thing funded through Perkins.
Speaker 1: Cooey, and you know, rigged by the FBI's and Warren Chris Davidson. Look at it this way. That ABC News George Stephanopolis settled a case against Donald Trump in which Trump was called rotten, filthy names by George Stephanopolis. He was found liable for rape and repeated that seven or eight times in an interview.
Speaker 2: Uh with which is what they got.
Speaker 1: They got tag They got tagged, didn't they And I'm watching ABC News the last day or two. Not a word has been said about that, about George Stephanopolis and a lot. How about this one? Christopher Ray authorized a raid on the private home of Donald Trump, going into the private quarters of Malania, putting her unmentionables on the carpeting, taking pictures, laughing and snickering. They had dozens of agents, they had the Ninja warriors taking classified information, throwing them on carpeted floors to make them look as bad as possible. And a federal judge looked at that and said that was illegal. The appointment of the prosecutor was illegal, the smith was illegal, and she dismissed all the charges. So the Trumpster filed a one hundred million dollar lawsuit against the US government because of the behavior of Christopher Ray, who rated the home of a former president, which was declared illegal and unconstitutional.
Speaker 2: How about that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many things, and look, this is where look, maybe the smart thing for Cash Mattel is to say, yeah, we're going to dissolve the FBI. We're going to give the roles and responsibilities out to the US marshals. And the good news is most of you guys are going to be able to to be rehired, but the bad people gone.
Speaker 1: You're not going to make the cut. No, gone, you know, gone.
Speaker 4: And you get to do kind of massive reform to get after the problem that we've got, and you get to treat it like it's a cancer and go probably a little too deep, but it is toxic for our culture. And you know, the American people are sick of their own government. They're spending a fortune for it and they're getting, you know, they're getting far more government than they want, and it's in all the worst places. It's not doing things that are effective for the public, it's doing things that are counterproductive. And they're frankly sick of seeing their money spent to build an empire overseas, money going to Ukraine and Gaza instead of helping American citizens. And you know, that's kind of part of what's at the balance here at the end of the year. The Biden administration is trying to trump proof the Ukraine Plan and the in our team is trying to make sure we get a disaster relief to North Carolina and Florida.
Speaker 1: Right we're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine and the people in Ashville, North Carolina have nowhere to sleep. They have no food, no water, nothing, And we have to have fundamental change. And as you said, it can't take four years, it's going to take eight to twelve years. We can change the direction of this country. But it's going to take a long time because the empire will strike back. The fourth branch of government. I can't tell you how many times I've had on us congressmen like you who tell me you request information from the fourth branch of government, the regulatory agencies. They simply open up a nostril and blow snot at you and say no, they won't give you the information. How many times, as Christopher Ray said, I can't give you that information. It's under investigation, and they question from the dais will be okay, we'll go in executive session. We have security clearances. He still won't provide the information required to pass legislation. So these guys act as if they're bigger than the Congress, bigger than the Senate, bigger than the President, bigger than the Supreme Court. I can't take it anymore. Well, we got to run. Warren Davidson, thanks for coming on, and I tell you what as far as you believe in these drones are from a or China or et aliens.
Speaker 2: You don't buy it.
Speaker 1: You think it's a US government activity that they know about.
Speaker 4: They know about it. It might be a contractor, it might be somebody independent. But you know, I'm not losing sleep yet, and if I do, I'll try to let everybody know in some sort of way. But look, will, you're died in. You're dialed in right there with all my constituents, seeing all the things everybody believes and cares about. And I just wish you the best, wish you a happy merry Christmas, and God bless you and all of your listeners.
Speaker 1: May not have you on before Christmas, so you and yours have a great merry Christmas in a happy new Year. And once again, Warren Davidson, you'd be great in the Senate. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Warren.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. We'll see what the governor decides soon.
Speaker 1: I think yep should be I thank you very much, thank you, Warren. Congressman Warren Davidson. Let's continue with more and his name's on the list by Mike DeWine to be appointed in the Senate along with my name, which I've told the Governor I will serve two years and no more so I don't qualify Bill Cunningham. On seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Nick Night, We'll throw it in looking for an open teammate.
Speaker 1: Lobs it in.
Speaker 2: Caught on the wing by Foster.
Speaker 7: Here's swaying top of the Keeta Fremantle wide open three.
Speaker 5: It is no good.
Speaker 9: Cincinnati wins sixty eight to sixty five.
Speaker 1: Order is restored.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to Clifton, the mythical Crosstown Championship that's taking place. What a great game both teams, probably a game defensively. Both teams showed out for their for their respective.
Speaker 7: Schools, and for the first time in thirty seven years and ten months, the Bearcats win a close game against Savior the last time.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, hello, quiet, and I'm Scots.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: All right, Rock, you're talking from South Dakota.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna bring out us.
Speaker 2: So also a lot of bets. I'm where in some UC stuff tomorrow from Tony Pike.
Speaker 1: I said, look, I got just six points, but technically it was an unfortunate you see win.
Speaker 2: But Freemantle's out for the rest of the years, like three years, right, I came back from it, just came back. He's out.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know, the Cross Town Shootout was the prime game on ESPN and now it's on ESPN three.
Speaker 2: You got to pay extra again.
Speaker 10: They said that, they said the signal was all messed up and everything during the game.
Speaker 2: That's sad too. And there used to be I used to listen when I was a kid. There'd be we'd covered for a week on this station.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, is what it is. How was South Dakota? You were there with some indurats.
Speaker 2: I wish the game had been better, but South dakos State is really really good. They're going to vie for the national FCS title.
Speaker 1: Who do you like now?
Speaker 2: And the and the big show?
Speaker 1: You have your Notre Dame fighting Irish Freeman right now has got a long term. The long term a lot of money tracts. Did you pay for that mile?
Speaker 2: You made your million?
Speaker 1: Whatever it takes.
Speaker 2: So I'm a results driven guy, whatever it takes. The ugliest women in college go to Notre Dame, would you agree? It's not far off and pretty ugly. So the fact that we can go to college football playoff with everything, including the thing you just mentioned.
Speaker 1: Working against us is a miracle.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It speaks to how great that school is.
Speaker 2: Instead of people and we need champion, it's it's impossible when a championship anywhere you are one of the especially.
Speaker 1: Bengals, you're changing the subject. I want to change the sub Okay a lot about the Bengals, don't. You don't want to talk about the Bengals. You don't want to talk about the bank Bengals. By the way, segment as easy as I'm making look, Okay, this is not easy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Sega, I love you dearly, but you're not really an important person. Okay, and you know that's the nicest thing you've ever said about it. You're not a serious person than you. He's a serious person. Okay. I love you, You've been here a long time. You rate sports, but you're not a serious person. Okay, And I mean that in a complimentary way.
Speaker 2: I know what I know you do about Okay, the win, but we talk about how not once but twice on NFL Sundays. Still NFL football players dropped the football before they crossed the line. It's unfathomable that's happened like one time and then and I know, I guarantee every coach the NFL on Monday mornings before the season or whatever, he says, look here, we don't do this.
Speaker 4: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: I think these these these young I hate to sign.
Speaker 2: The old guy, but it's like people are so concerned with the celebration and the going the viral and all that sort of stuff that the touchdown almost becomes second. I mean, Jordan Battle was flipping the ball from his left hand to his right. I assume because he was gonna.
Speaker 1: Spike it or throw it up in the air or something. I don't know, but why, Because they're concerned with the cele and stuff. Your end zone dance needs to go viral.
Speaker 2: That's the issue.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking, I guess that's the only it's the only explanation.
Speaker 10: When they started spiking the ball, it was big and then and then now now it's that was what they get a turnover. The defense runs down the other end zone to take a picture the bank.
Speaker 2: I mean that game was ice boom right there would have went up thirty eight or whatever it was, and it was done gave him a little glimmer hope. What if they would have lost because of that? Oh my god, would you have benched him right there? He said, you're not you're not going back to tail. We gotta make we got to make an example. I'm okay, You're okay.
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor doesn't have any cos he's got no got no hair in his nuts.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that's not fair. But you think he's doing good, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's a us.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think he's doing a good job with what they have there, which is not you're an apologist when it comes you're an apologist for.
Speaker 1: And I guess the Niners are going to suspend that one guy that refused going that.
Speaker 2: Guy three games because everyone saying, oh, he's what about mental health, and they'll give him a pass mental health.
Speaker 1: My rear end.
Speaker 2: He was pissed off because the guy was starting in front and Drake Greenlaw whatever came back and he was going to start. So he's upset about it. It's not mental health. And if you have mental health, figure that out before the game, not during the game. He says, that all right for me to say or.
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor would have suspended him at all. He would have give him a pat on the back and said, don't know, the three games off Shanahan.
Speaker 2: As soon as that happened, all the people, well, you know, we do got to think about mental health.
Speaker 1: Come on, stop it. Once a liberal women, liberal women at major colleges, you don't see all these protests happening, HBCUs or an n k U. You only see him a liberal women colleges. They want to feel as if they're important by attacking Jews, like a University of Penn with the UH with with the UH shooter of the healthcare executive. He was indoctrinated with leftism at university and so they protest and there they exalted this guy. Yeah, they got his picture up in the How much does it cost to go to that school year? Sixty eight thousand dollars minimum? Do they go to school or do they do this stuff that? They just protest?
Speaker 2: Thanks Mom and Notre Dame done him. A lot of protests. NKU have protest HBC.
Speaker 10: You said, if they would have had a protest in your day, you would have defended them.
Speaker 2: I would have.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how much of this right Rotzie two hundred thousand dollars. How about women donating two hundred thousand dollars in order to have sex with Luigi and have his baby.
Speaker 2: See, women are the.
Speaker 1: World's the world's gone.
Speaker 2: I'm showing you the things are getting back into order now, the Trumpsters and things are getting back into order. See what you lose when you know to South Dakota, as I say, I went over to God's country for.
Speaker 1: My little Clark's gone to the evil she said, she said, my white privilege, his his system was difficult. Here we got she's playing into the leftist mode. But she's a woman, female, single, they're all leftist Democrats. In other words, married women are Republicans. Single women are Democrats who believe abortion as a sacrament.
Speaker 2: But they also vowed that on your Trump they will they will not pro create, and or they will leave the country.
Speaker 1: Is that not a good thing? They don't have to worry about getting pregnant, by the looks of most of them. Well leave the student reporters of Proud Service.
Speaker 10: Every local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, called the experts of Preferred Home comfort.
Speaker 1: Five one, three, eight, nine to two h v A. C here in a second Ivy League professors suspects possible radicalization in college. And what it is is these professors that are radical leftists want to pass on their cancerous audiology to students. And these students generally from white, upper class neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: And how does that switch? How does that the fire they all do because it's you're right, it's which, it's from the very top, the deans.
Speaker 1: The principles, every of that.
Speaker 2: You don't see that.
Speaker 1: How does that change?
Speaker 2: You fire them all?
Speaker 1: Who trump? Not to fire them all?
Speaker 2: Set them up?
Speaker 1: No more public money. As long as you have radical leftists and doctrinating kids. You send your daughter to college, she's got a dress on, the ribbons in her hair. She comes back with tattoos and spikes A long way it stops.
Speaker 2: As if people don't send theirs to these schools, don't pay these Columbia's prices for these No, don't do it, Ohio State, don't do it. But the attitude still is okay, Harvard, a Yale, lumba pen that looks really good on the resume, and you'll get hired.
Speaker 1: These professors radicalize our kids and then when they turn out to be Luigi, we think what one will.
Speaker 2: But if you've seen the exodust from there and the numbers for the SEC schools keep Roman the SEC schools is going skyhigcas.
Speaker 1: They don't having that stuff. If you have the typical Alabama co ed against the not name what about Notre Dame co edes? Aren't they ugly? Can't say segment? Give me some sports willy.
Speaker 10: They also want to say thank you this week to a c arc on eyed Pool said holiday special is underway with Ted McKay. Call Today's wib in twenty twenty five, call our man, the Frank's eyebell, or go online at acrgun night pools dot com. Zach Freeman o Willie out indefinitely with a lower body injury acl A a U see. On Saturday, he was averaging seventeen points against Cincinnati. Bearcats have jumped three spots this week in the AP Top twenty five poll.
Speaker 2: The nineteenth what about Notre Dame women?
Speaker 10: The Dayton Flyers are in at number twenty two Kentucky stage number four.
Speaker 1: Would you send your daughter to an Ivy League school to be indoctrinated? I don't have a daughter, but I wouldn't if you had one, would you said or not?
Speaker 2: You can't do it?
Speaker 10: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco, your tailgate headquarters at Party Town. Bengals go to six and eight when that went over the Titans More tonight on Bengal Mine six oh five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Let's go Congo, Let's go segment.
Speaker 10: Bearcats will open the their twenty twenty five football season Thursday, August twenty eighth against Nebraska at Arrowhead Stadium and Ken City, Missouri, corn Huskers.
Speaker 2: And Patrick Mahomes is going to be okay or not?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 2: What are your son't know? Was that supposed to be a UC home game? But they Lucas Lucas Oil Stadium.
Speaker 1: I think they moved it from here to there and then they moved it to Cornby gotta sell How big are there?
Speaker 2: How many people from Cincinnati are going to travel there versus a lot of people that are going to travel from Nebraska.
Speaker 1: It's right down the road. Corn Huskers sell out their stadiums constantly, but Indianapolis had seventy seven thousand for a volleyball game. You know they go no outside what they got nothing else to do? They just go lots of sports. Well, that's kind of like South Dakota Stados. I mean it's almost like there's nothing else out there. There's no there's no Max School. I mean, that's it. It's almost like like like high school.
Speaker 2: It's like as a North Dakota State, Southagos State, Montana, Montana State. That's their religion out there. It's wonderful. It's wonderful football.
Speaker 1: Does the IVY League know they're producing marching Marxists that want to destroy America and killed and shoot in the back, in the back, almost in the dark in Manhattan, shoot down a man, a father because he represents something. What if you're unhappy with a cop, a talk show host, a lawyer, what if you're unhappy with a college professor, you're unhappy with your doctors? Say it all the time.
Speaker 2: But to me, the most striking revelation that was revealed when Trump came on the scene in twenty sixteen. Before that, it was the mindset was the liberal mind is very kind and understanding. And him getting to the office and all the things that have subsequent things have come with that have shown that those people.
Speaker 1: Are nasty they showed us nasty. They showed us their ass, and it's not a good sight speaking for he looked at you, and when I said asses, he looked at you. I'm just saying about a very serious person. Remember when you this is a compliment because you've been here a long time. In My great bride said this an hour ago to me. I thought you were going to fire me or something. And I said, seg, but you're not a serious person. But you accept that correctly. Who was the originator of that line?
Speaker 2: It was in It was I forget this serious?
Speaker 1: I love You're not a serious person. This grandfather is sitting there with his mouth content children. Grand killed me as succession and he and he's telling each of them, look, I love you all, dearly, but none of you are serious people. And they said, do we get the money or not? That's all they want. It was the money. But it's like get the money or not. You don't get the money. But it's not as easy as I'm making. Look, it's what I'm telling you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know you.
Speaker 1: I know where were coming from. What's on after three o'clock today? If anything? Oh, Jason Williams right out of the gate and break it all down.
Speaker 10: About is all the man they dropped about drop they don't have any more players, Marcia, this is where they.
Speaker 2: Roughed the So Charles Hoff despite all the odds were I do Sun Belt Conference media, so I know they were picked middle to the lower part of the sun Belt Conference.
Speaker 1: And ten and three win it.
Speaker 2: He goes to Southern miss which is the worst team in the Sun Belt, and all the players on that team entered the transfer port to go back to follow him.
Speaker 1: They have a team, and then I have a team, so they can't play in the UH independis bort doesn't have a team either. Basketball. Whatever happened to Xavier getting the football team? I was going to coach that. Remember right now it's on the female rugby and women are bigger than men, more important. Female executive rugby is what's going to be the next I guess I guess that the what is it the field hockey team or what was it that that Petty was going to do.
Speaker 2: She was gonna do rugby, cliff diving in rugby until she gets not good.
Speaker 1: It's like a battle war at your house right now.
Speaker 2: On my roof.
Speaker 1: But a red cross there, but don't send your kid to Yale or to Columbia. She'll come back as a radical with ink and metal all over her body. She went in with flowers and with a skirt. What if the pebbles go there?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I can't know?
Speaker 2: Give me out, it's not.
Speaker 1: I like to think my wife and I was nurturing will be enough to counter that. S right. Talk to Luigi's parents sent him off as a good, happy young man comes out of marching march is wanting to kill people. That's the Ivy League. And you pay for that opportunity a lot of money. You're not a serious persons succession. Give me out of the future report.
Speaker 10: Willy, and of a rainy day here at a tri state We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 1: If you don't think you have a problem in your community, you're probably wrong. I haven't heard from him in a while. I gotta call him in the Trumpster. Not good, not exactly the same kind of person. Who's gonna who's gonna take over for J? D.
Speaker 8: Pal.
Speaker 1: I gotta call what I served two years. I said, yes, but I'm not going to run from you. Take it for two that then you appoint me. I'll serve for yes. I told Mike I would do that, but he said, I'm leaning towards appointing someone that can serve for like eight years. That's not me. I'll serve for two years, kick ass and tech names, and that's it. On News Radio seven hundred WLW