Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest is Caleb White. Caleb, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Vic, it's good to hear from you. Thank you for having me on here as well.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, you're welcome. It's great to have you, and of course thank you for your time. Caleb, please give us a brief bio on yourself.
Speaker 1: All right, I am thirty four years old. I basically live and breathe wildlife in a sense. My dad's a while of specialist, so like I grew up on hunting, fishing, you know, anything outdoors. Of course, I've got to learn a lot about the wildlife as far as that just even growing up, and about nature itself as far as trees and everything too. I have a going to be ten year old daughter. She's the life of me. She helps me go through life a lot better than just being by myself, and I do appreciate her and it's a blessing to have her. And also I used to be a park ranger at one point in time, so that was also, you know, good benefit as far as nature wise and learning about things. I like comic books, I like movies. I kind of game here and there, but not as much, you know, just being busy in life and of course, but I take the time, you know, of course, help my family. Family is a big thing to me. I like to do that, and I like to help others as much as I can as far as anything as well. And I ride motorcycle at times, you know, when I can, of course, And yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 2: You said that your dad is a federal wildlife specialist. Has that been a help or a hindrance when it comes to your encounters and the research that you've put into dog men.
Speaker 1: I'd say it's mostly a helpful thing. I wouldn't say it's really too much of a hindrance. But as far as asking him about things like that, yeah, it's more of a blind eye on that as far as you know, trying to ask him certain things. I don't know. If it's just because of the position he is in and reputation, I don't know, but he kind of steers off a little bit, you know, mirrors off a little bit of trying to talk about things like that. He just sticks to the just the basic, of course, you know, just the basic wildlife what we all know, and books and things like that. But other than that, yeah, it's helped me a lot as far as tracks and calls and you know, the different appearances of any kind of animal. Though. I've gotten a lot of knowledge, thankfully, you know, from him and just him guiding me in different areas to see different things as far as you know, learning about adapting and learning about different cultures and things of different wildlife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't imagine it would be all I could for his career if he openly talked about dog men. So I'm not surprised he's kind of closed off about it. Doesn't surprise me at all. Now, you also said that you were a park range of years ago. If that's a case, did you have standing orders regarding how to handle a dogman encounter or an encounter that an eyewitness might have had back then.
Speaker 1: That time. No, As a matter of fact, I wasn't aware of what you'd say, dog werewolves, Yes, I mean anything like you know, like of course you know, we hear to see that in movies and certain things like that. But no, I didn't come to the understanding of the term of dog man until honestly until about twenty twenty seventeen eighteen. I've gotten a little bit of awareness of that then, but other than that, no, I have not had anything as far as that, just the basic of the wildlife aspect, you know, what we all know as guidelines, as far as what we see in books and common things.
Speaker 2: What did you think about the possibility of their existence in the woods back in twenty eighteen when you found out about them. Did you think it was nonsense or were you open to it?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was definitely open to it. I guess we can say I've always had a fascination werewolves, but just just of common cryptids at the time, you know, bigfoot, luckness, monster, even back into prehistoric stuff as far as pterodactyl, you know, anything like that. I've always felt, even as a young age, that there's more to what we've been told, and I've always felt that there was things out there in the woods that I maybe not I've witnessed at that time, but just the feeling of knowing that there's more to what meets the eye and what is told to us.
Speaker 2: He told us about that interest in werewolves you've always had, but there's a particular werewolf movie that really sparked your interest in them. Please talk us through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually the first time I've ever actually watched that movie. Of course, it's a cut classic, you know, Stephen k movie, but it's called Silver Bullet. I read the short novel it was called Cycle of the Werewolf. I read that after I watched it, of course, But when I first watched it, like I've watched different Frankenstein, certain Dracula, different things, even bat black and white like Bell Legosi and you know, a lot of change Junior and all this stuff like that, But when it comes to that movie, there was just I don't know, like it. It's like after I watched it, you know, my dad was thinking I would be scared, but I wasn't. I was just it like triggered something like a spark in me or something. I was just so interested and not just interested, but like it made me want to know about them. But of course, you know, at that age and growing up, you know, I was told that it's Hollywood, you know, and certain things, but there was still something deep inside that It just made me want to know more because I felt that some part of it, even though that it was a Hollywood type movie or you know, on screen, there was something that made that. You know, as far as you know, we hear stories, hearing their folklore stuff. But sometime in point in time, you know, in my mind always thought that every movie or book comes from something, even if it's a tale told, you know, I felt like that is still there's some kind of small truth to certain things, like what could make someone tell a story of that unless they've seen something in a familiar way or something that that is you know, made that kind of thing. At the time, I really did honestly believe that there was a man that could change into a werewolf, you know, a curse or a blessing. It depends on I guess how the person would take it. But it always maybe wonder, you know, if that part was a possibility. But besides the man turning into or a woman turning into a werewolf, just the werewolf, the creature itself. I felt that in my mind all the times that it was real, there was something about it that's real. I know that there is prehistoric animals like dire wolves, and certain things, you know, you know, things that are a little bigger than what we see as the common wolf. But as far as something standing on two legs like that and being a primal animal, as far as being like that, I felt that there has been something like that all my life. It's hard to explain it in that way, but it's just it's just something that I've always been fascinated and trigued by, but just that there is something really like that out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's funny how all your life you have this feeling that there was something out there like that, and then later on, years later you found out that, yeah, there definitely are things out there like that. So who would have ever thought it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You talked about Silver Bullet, and that's a solid movie, a really good movie. But present day, is that still your favorite swearwolf movie or is there another movie that you liked better.
Speaker 1: I'll have to admit it's still one of my favorites. Another one that had to be honest with you, there is another one or maybe two that has I guess you would say kind of almost come to the equality of being my favorite number like top one, but I'd say my top second two would have to be the howling, not just because I've seen that before I've had my encounter, but just the fact of how realistic that was as well. But also the movie Bad Moon, it was something about it that just that one for sure when I watched that, it was something that it was besides of course the man turning into that, just the werewolf itself as that has really stuck with me. The features, the way that actually in the trees, like how it you know, in some of the scenes that there were killings, it was in the trees, and you think about it, it's like they don't just you know, walk on, run on two feet and whatever. I mean, you think about it now then and stuff, it's like, of course, why couldn't they be in trees too? And one basic thing, you know, even of me hunting or anything, one thing that I've found fascinating or intriguing is the fact that sometimes you know, you never really seem to really acknowledge or really to look up. So it's like it's something that really would think in your head, you know it, don't just look around you, but look up because you never know what could be hiding in trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really good point. Like you said, most people never do look up. If you've had a dog meaning encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a bigfoot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com. All right, cal please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us ever last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, around two thousand and seven, it was, of course, of summer, because I was still in school. I graduated in twenty ten, so you know, it was I was still a little young. I would be, you know, going to my buddy's house. His name is Ethan. We've been childhood friends since then and still actually to this day. Most of my friends have gone and left and out of state and moved on, but I still he's the only one out of all my friends that I still or he makes contact with me. And it's a blessing because you know, he's always been a great friend and wonderful friend, a brother to me in a sense. And well, you know, of course we've always had our adventures like any kind of kid would do, you know, just have your out in the wilderness or out and you know type thing being wild kids as we were now. Now, the bus driver, you know, of course, was a family friend of my mom and family friend of his mom. So if I ever asked my mom, you know, could I go over to Ethan's you know, of course I would ask him, and he would ask his mom, and his mom would tell the bus driver too, you know, And so I was able to get off at his house. Now, he didn't live very far from me, even from my home itself, and of course my Papa's house, which I will explain a little bit more of the occurrences that happened there. He lived in development right there, like with you know, like a development of houses and stuff. So I would get off the bus to his house, and usually the first thing we'd do is run inside his house, drop our book bags off, and get us some mountain dew and slim gym and so like cool kids, you know, and the first thing we want to do is go out and build a fort and have our adventures in the woods. Well will you do that? Quite often there was you know, obviously the tsurants. That started it all was we decided to, you know, go out there, and we wanted to build a fort, like I was saying before, So we were like, okay, well, in order to build a fort, you know, we need sticks, you know, we need certain things odds and ends. Well, his dad was usually gone quite a bit. His dad used to work doing railroad stuff. But before then he was actually a guy that he was in previous military. But he also after that then he was kind of like protecting the forests in different states for make sure maintain that there was no wildfires and certain things like that. So but after that, of course he started working on the railroad, so he was working fourteen hours a day. He come home on the weekends at the time, so he was gone a lot of times. But when he was home, he was in his project, was building a pool barn in his backyard and it was a pretty big sized pool barn. So and of course he had left over wood and stuff and we would ask him, or he would ask him, you know, you know, could we use this for such and such, you know, for the Fords and everything, and he said, yeah, go ahead, So we we would load up his little sled that he had this lift. It was kind of broken, so you couldn't use it for of course sledding anymore for snow, you know. So we would have a little rope on it and we would throw all the wood in there. And we there was a rock fence that actually built a flat rock, you know like so it was a fence build withether like at old times. So we would lift one he would lift one end, I'd lift the other and lift it over that and we'd cross over that and and we would had our adventure into the spot where where we would locate a you know, good spot for the for the ford. Now there's a cornfield out through there. The farmer would always have a cornfield. And the good partner good news is my dad, of course, being not just a wildless specialist, but you know he did soil and water and stuff too, and crop damage and certain things, so he knew a lot of the farmers. So one time the farmer was out through you know, doing his dute easier like he does, you know, for the crops, and I stopped and asked him, you know, could we as long as you don't make a mess and just you know, destroy or mess up the crops that he had out there, which, of course for we were respectful for that. As wild as we were, we still had to respect for you know, things like that, of course. And so while you know, while the corn was growing, we would we would walk and you know the side of it, you know, the side, so it was kind of like from his house. From the back of it, it was like a giant l So like we'd make that long stretch to the one end and then go straight forward, so we would actually over the fence. We'd go straight right and straight forward, and there was crop, of course in front of us, but to the right over from the crop there was woods, and then to the front of the side there was woods end. Then there was woods way out in front. So we decided right there at that corner peak, we would you know, dive in right through the dense kind of a little bit right there until we find a good decent opening. And you know, obviously we looked around and we found a good spot and said, okay, this, this would be perfect. So you know, we would take our little pocket knives and carve out you know, like sharpened little things and cut up sticks and stuff and stick in the ground to make like a kind of like you know, like a little base area around like you know, like a to start off like forty two wise, and then we would start using of course the flat pieces that you would have for like sighting and the roofing parts like plywood and certain things. We'd use that for the walls, and of course later on we'd top it off with a tarp. And I so happened to go get a tarp. It was camouflage and it made it even perfect, you know, to fit in with everything. So we would do that, and then you know, we had our fort be in the kids and we'd talk about at the school of course and everything, and you know, it was kind of cool. It was important. We called it Little Fort Knox actually, so it was. It was just one of those things that just a fellowship and the thing we did together. And we'd sit in after it was done, you know, sit and talk about things and you know, act like we were like war heroes and you know kind of things, you know, little military, you know, and but we would do that. And of course, you know by some of the friends here and that here and there, he had a buddy of course that a couple of them that lived in development as well, a couple of years younger than us that wanted to join along and see the fort and you know and everything. So you know, we would kind of have like an initiation like say the past word, you know, like kids, you know you do and everything, and you know, we had add one by one, you know, certain friends and stuff that would be make our like kind of the movie Seeing King, Stephen King's it, you know, like the Losers Club, So we would have like our own club like together in a sense. It so happened that it just happened just during the summer the same year, of course, after because it didn't take long to build it and everything, you know, maybe three or four days, you know, after school, but it took you know, just this one particular day. I'm pretty sure it was on a Friday, because I got to stay the night at his house and I used to stay on the weekends, you know. So we were getting ready to go back there and James went over. He went over first, one of the buddies, you know, Ethan was more friends with him than I was, but he was still a friend of mine. He went over first, Then Ethan went across, and then I hopped on a little cross. I was more of the happier one out of the bunch, because they were more skinnier. I was more of a little bit of bigger kid. But so at the time, you know, we did that, and as soon as I went over that the rock fence, I just looked up and the corn at the time, you know, obviously it wasn't like tall tall. It was probably about waist high, just growing, you know, getting there, getting this way up and uh right, we're kind of our forts at right there at that kind of curve end after you make that right and straight across, you know, like it makes like another curve to the left of a like a length of woods. Well, there was this white, bushy looking face that that's the first thing that I seen, sticking just thick woods. And then you just see that, and I like stopped and looked and you could just see it and you see all the trees and leaves moving, but that was staying still. And of course it was about, you know, pretty good height wise up, so it was kind of unusual. And I just said Ethan, and he said yeah, and I said, you're probably not gonna believe me, and he stopped and he looked at me and he said, try me. I said, okay, so I just seen a big head that's white, like a big bulky looking ahead. And he looked at me and he looked over at James, and James looked at him and then me and went, you've seen it too. And I said, what do you mean you've seen it too? And he says, we've been seeing because of course they went out more you know, together, because he lives not even two houses from him, so they of course they went out more than you know together when I couldn't come over, so I said, don't be pulling my leg and they're like, He's like, bro, we're not pulling your leg. This is what we believe. You trust me. We've been seeing this. So I said, you've been seeing this too, and he says, yes. We just didn't want to say nothing. That's why he said that. He told me, he said try me, because he went to see what I seen first. So then they came and gave him a confirmation, and James course gave him confirmation that okay, they're not just seeing stuff, just seeing things out of the blue, you know, with their eyes, you know, like just some aspiration or something you know, so I was like, okay, you know, and and a couple occasions they said that they would see it too, you know, and it would stick half its body out and go back in the woods. And so we would kind of talk about a little bit and I was like, well, I'm still going to go back there, and he said, well, yeah, well let's just kind of walk a hofle slow, so, you know. And I didn't blame him because I kind of got a little on edge on that. I was like, okay, you know. So while we were walking back there, we found right and like, and this is the thing that's crazy when I noticed this. Anytime we've been together, like we've walked together or done anything, it I'm sensitive to like the paranormal and certain things and almost like in an mpath too. But all my life I've been kind of like have paranormal activity and certain things too. Things my family has too, of my mom's sipes for sure. But when we're together, it's, like I'm telling you, it's like we open a door or something or or it's like a giant magnet for odd things to happen you can't explain. And it's been through our like through our lives, you know, since we were young that we've heard things, seen things out of the ordinary. Things fly off the shelves at his house, just random things. And he wouldn't really had with James as much or anybody else's friends, but just us. It was just me and him that would have these. It couldn't explain it well. So while we were walking to get towards there, James stopped first because he was in front. Then Ethan stopped and he looked over at me, and I stopped and said what And he says, you won't believe this look? And he pointed it down, and when you believe, we've seen a cat laying there, not in the not in the Cornfield park, but right there at the walk where it's clear there's no corn growing in the rock fence, right there, and it was twisted in half, and I mean like someone picked it up and twisted its torso like its legs were up and were it's supposed to be down, you know, the back legs. And I will never forget the face because it wasn't just that one, but a couple of occasions that we went back there, we found certain cats that in the exact same position unless they're missing their tail or a foot or something that they had this face. It looked like a tear, like their mouths were open, like it was like getting ready to like me ow, you know, like a kind of thing. But it it the eyes were open, all of them all the time, you know, but it had its mouth open like it was in tear, like it died pet like terrified. And that was something that stuck in my mind and him too, and he was like, it's just weird, and I was like yeah, and I was thinking, well, do you think it could be like maybe, you know, when the armors out here and the combine maybe or something, you know, And he's like, this this cat was these cats are you know? This cat wasn't out here at that time, and of course the corns aren't grown, so of course I'm not going to have combine out there or anything too. But I tried thinking of things just that could be possibly, you know, saying, I guess you could say, or coincidence wise maybe, but obviously we've started growing as I had grown up and everything with them, there is no coincidence of anything we've ever come in contact with. But that was something that really stuck with me. Because I'm a big animal person, even wildlife wise or anything, like, I love enjoying seeing and that really did took at my heart for at my heart because it was like wow, like who would do that? You know, like that is inhumane beyond and uh, you know a freaked him out too and everything of course, you know, and like I said, time to time going to the fort, we'd see here and there cats the same way, and I'd always ask him and then he's like, I don't want to think about it, you know, and James will be But James only came out maybe three times out of the times that we went back there because he started getting kind of scared and didn't want to go back there anymore because of seeing that. In certain things, James was more of a I guess on term a scientific way or an explanation of EMC equals. You know, he was more of that, like he had to have a reasonable explanation, you know, paranormal wives was too hard in a sense for him to grasp. So you know, it was just me and him then most of the time, well I'd say probably about a week and a half two weeks went by, we went out there again, and you know, a pretty decent hot day. Of course, not too hot, not we've been having, you know, but close enough. So we took our bottles of water and we went out there and this time no cats know nothing, because they would disappear at the times we'd go back there like no you know, of course we'd think of wildlife. Something got a hold. Obviously they're hungry or whatever. So that would take place. Well, at this particular time that we went back there, at the sideline, after you make that right that and you follow it oid in the corner and then you turn, it says you turn left, and it's that straight all the way to the fort. Well didn't hear any noises, but there was this god awful smell. That's another thing that stuck with me always. It it was like, as I've told you before, it was like if you've already you know, like if you're fishing and you start scaling the fish, you got them and get all the stuff out of them, you know, and you're going to keep the meat part and then the rest of it, you know, you throw out to the side or whatever and stuff. It had that real strong decay at like dead smell. But it also had that like a musky smell and like it almost took your breath away in a sense. So we've had that a couple of times going to the fort, you know, and also a sense of feeling of like something's there. He's felt it too, but we kind of shrugged it off and went to the fort because the better that we just kind of shrugged off and thought of out the things that were kind of made each other laugh, the better it would be to get to the fort instead of going back. So we would do that and everything. Well there's it was probably about three or four days after that we decided to go back out there again. Well this time that smell was at the corner instead of like walking a little bit and right to the you know the side. It was at that corner this time, and I was thinking, well, maybe somebody threw some more stuff out or did something, you know, and He's like, okay, Well we kept walking, but it went away for a second and then it come back again and it was like right to the right of it. Of course in the woods. Didn't hear nothing, though, but we smelled it. It was like that's odd, you know, different spot, but it's moved on a little bit. More like with us. Well, then we kept on walking, but we kept smelling it, and we kept smelling it all the way to almost to the fort, and when we got almost to the fort, it got stronger. It was like we kept looking at each other, like, why is the smell still like lingered close to us, like it like it's following some of the smell's following us in the sense like and I actually we checked our shoes to see if we stepped in something, nothing, you know, and it was like, okay, that's different. At that particular time, when we went to the fort, the fort was torn down. It was in shreds, it was in pieces sticks, the wood all was messed up, broken, the tarp that had on there was ripped at pieces all over inside the trees, up in the trees, all over the different pieces. And I was more mad and upset in the fact that our fort was destroyed, even with the orange that we had and everything, because we've built forts in the in the past, and you know, they've been taken down by storms, but it all was right there would laid flat. But we were so happy that we fortified, you know, we we built a strong fort that even the storms couldn't take it down, so it was like an accomplishment, you know, build destroy, we build better. And I was more upset in the fact that it was destroyed. And he looked at me and I said, somebody had to do this, you know, and he do you think the farmer did? And I was like, no, he wouldn't. He didn't care that, you know, he wasn't like that. There's an older man. He wouldn't do that. And the fact that the pieces of the tarp and certain things were up in the trees, like up up in the trees, and it was like, what the heck, you know, I was thinking, okay, well when maybe, but there are some pieces that were like how in the world some of the pieces of the tarp would be like it was like like you'd push the pieces of the tarp onto the limbs, like you'd puncture a hole through it and stick it through the like you leave like a little marks trademarks everywhere or something, you know, like hanging a ribbon and try or something. And it was like and then of course, you know, he was upset about that, but he was a more upset the fact they oh, man, we're gonna have to clean this up. My dad's gonna kill me if he sees that we made a mess back here, you know. So you know, obviously we took the pieces that we had and whatever else and kind of made a pile. You know. Eventually we the next day we went back and got his little sled and put the pieces on there and brought it back. And you know that that weekend, you know, his dad was there and like, oh, well, you destroyed the fort and we're like, no, something did. And we looked at each other and he's like, oh, okay, you know, and you know, obviously we threw them the burn pile, as you know, they made bondfires. Well okay, well that was that was the start of it right there. So fast forward just a little bit, probably another two weeks. But during those two weeks, I was thinking, well, we're getting to the part where we're going to be going back in the school here soon. So I was like, well, why not let's have like a you know, a cool hangout bang, like last last thing before we start school and be bored again, you know, like back in the boarding school again. So I asked my papal where of course, you know, this incident, the main part took place if if I could, we can have like a camp out, like a tent, you know, in the backyard. And he's like, well, I don't know, you know, I said, you know, and he said, you better make sure that you take the tent down if you're done, you know, And I was respectful, of course, you know, of course, you know, yeah, he said, you ain't starting on fires. Ain't doing that because he's from Kentucky. My dad's side from Kentucky Mounta starting of Kentucky, you know, like about an hour away from Lexington, and my mom's side is from Tennessee, you know, and everything. So like I was known about the South, you know, basically kind I wouldn't say born here, but I was kind of raising sense. We'd go down three four times a year, so I'm really aware of, you know, the South and everything and different things, great country and our great state. Love the outdoors, you know, the views of course there. But anyways, so of course we didn't have a fire anything. But then I asked him, I said, you know, at school, and hey, would you like to come over and we'll have like a you know camp out a night. And he's like, yeah, you know what it sounds cool, that sounds like a great idea, so he asked his mom. Mom of course said yeah, that's fine. You know. So it was a Friday night, so we decided, even it was the summer, we just did like on a weekend type thing. And this is usually during the summer. I was through the days. Most of the week days. I was busy helping my pap bar or anybody else, you know, working on cars or anything. So it's kind of like my incentive and his incentive too, you know, like we worked hard through that time, so we get a you know, kind of like a benefit out of it. So we uh, you know, obviously, my Papal went because we couldn't drive at the time, so he went to go pick him up. And even though we lived in development, it was just easier just to go pick him up right there. So we had to go pick him up, and he got his backpack full like his snacks and slim gems and mountain dew, you know, like we do, and we're all excited and happy. But Papali helped me build you know, like not built, but the you know, set the tent of course, and it was about a two or three person tent. You know, it wasn't like small tent, but it wasn't a big one either. But we said, you know, everything was great, and you know, every remind us no start, no fires, no campfires, nothing like that, and uh everything, and so it was like okay, you know, so you know we went down back after he picked picked him up. You know, we were with him. We will walk call him down back. Now, the layout the property, the layout of it, the house, you know, obviously to the front of the house. Obviously it's the road right here. Now the back of the house. There's a house next door which used to belong to one of my papal's best friends, which is part of a church, you know what my papa was help build the church and stuff like kind of like right next door. You know. Literally the rest of the houses are kind of a little bit separated by a little bit of woods, not much, but just a little bit. So there was like a dip that goes down. You know, we used to slid down the hill right here because it's literally like a dip, so it dips down and in straight flat all the way out to the back. Now, from the back of the house to the cornfield. Because the new owner of the old owner. We used to go back and go rabbit hunting, but you know, since passed away and used to have cows and stuff. But since passed away, it got to a new owner. He is not a little too. I would say, it wasn't as nice, but it wasn't really too. He wasn't mean mean, but he would just he didn't want you. He want to catch you back there. So and every year he would do either corn or wheat, corn or wheat, you know, so this year he did wheat instead of corn, so it made it easier, you know, kind of see if you're passed to there. But i'd say from the back of the house to the cornfield or wheat you know field right there, you're because we had a garden rate in between. You know, we would always have garden every year. So between those between the back of the house to that, i'd say probably about maybe fifty yards, so, you know, a decent decent amount, but not much so of course, you know, that's what it was. But from the wheat field to the woods, you're looking at probably about three hundred and to four hundred and fifty yards or more. It had a good, good, good mount right there. So you know, we of course we went down the tent. He put his backpack in there and got a sleeping bag set up earthing for the night. This is going on about eight thirty, probably seven, they're probably by between seven thirty and eighth there. We sat in there for a minute and we're just disgusting, like, okay, well we're going to do tonight. You know. I was like, how about we go towards the He's like, I don't know about going out. I was like, well, how about halfway? And he just thought about it, and he's like, okay, well I do not wanted to stand there, and I was like, well, we'll bring chairs because I had some folding chairs back here, back in the back, you know. So I was like, we can sit back there and kind of just watch things. You know, maybe we could find something spooky or something, you know, just how we did things, we'd scare each other to death sometimes just for the heck of it. I guess, I don't know, I think about it now why we did that, but we just did. But so after the thing stood up, we come back, you know, Papa hollered out out the window, had a saying, boys come on in we got he made. He's always he's always making dinner. He was a great cook, a wonderful cook. Of course, Southern cooking. So you've got your green beans, you know, your mashed potatoes, corn you know, corn bread and soup beans, you know, fried potatoes. You know, no matter how you cold was, it was Southern cooking, it was good chicken, fried chicken, anything. So that at that night we had soup beans and cornbread. We had a ham hocking there and everything and and mashed potatoes and stuff. So we're like, oh, man and onion. So we were eating good. So we were sitting back and he was discussing with us, you know what you guys are gonna do tonight, And we were like, oh, well, you know, we'll just tell you other ghost stories. And then you know, he's like, well, I don't scare each other. Two bad. He had to come inside the house because the door is gonna be locked. So we're like, yeah, you know, you know, so we got none eat and everything, and sat and talked with my papa, my uncle of course you know, live still live currently as when right now lives there. I'm living here now taking care of him. He's not in the best shape right now, but you know. And uh so we sat in you know, fellowship with each other and everything, and roll around about nine thirty ten o'clock obviously dark and everything. So they're like, well, we're gonna head on out there and stuff. And and of course my uncle's like, we're the Boogeyman. You know. I started laughing, you know, and we were kind of laugh like yeah, okay, you know. And so we go on down back and sit in the tent for a little bit and stuff. We would wait a little bit and talk with each other. At that time, you know, I had a sliding as a writing phone, sliding phone. I had the keyboard on it. It slides the side, you know, and you can or keep his slide back and you can do it regular. And he had a razor phone, you know, one of those flip razors, you know. So we would listen to music. He had like music download on his phone, like MP three at the time, you know, and we listened to these little bit of music and certain things and stuff. And they're like, all right, well, we got the chairs out here. I set the chairs pre you ahead of time. He's like, you really wouldn't do that. I said, yeah, let's do this. So we got out intent you know, zipped it real quiet. I don't know why I remained quiet because they couldn't hear us from the house anyways. But we waited to see to make sure the light because the light and the living room in the kitchen would be on and we could tell when it went off they were going to bed, so we're like, oh, prime time, you know. So we were waiting until then, and uh, we started walking our chairs towards the field, you know, like quietly. Still don't know why quietly, but we were and just talking to each other like, well, what if we do see something or what if this? And it's like, oh, well, let's find out and see and stuff. In the back of my mind, I was really hoping we would see something. I wasn't expecting what we were going to see, but I was still hoping we'd see something like ghosts or anything really, you know, just just for the heck of it. But wasn't really expecting it, but hoping too. In a sense. I'm sure I obviously felt the same too. And so we went ahead and set the chairs up and we just started telling each other a little bit here and there nothing really at the point in time, got our phones out, listening a little bit of music down real low a little bit so we can still heart out of the field towards the woods, and we kind of got a little drowsy, a little tired at the time. So we were like, okay, you know, I about called it a rap, I guess you could say. At the time, they were about, let's just go back, and well, all of a sudden we were hearing cows and he's like, oh, the cows. And I was like, yeah, it's the cow's over there from you know, from the farmer and all that stuff. And then I thought about it for a second. I'm like, wait a second. The only one I had cows was his name. We called the farmer. His nickname was Bunny. I don't know why is we just that's just what we called him, the family wise and stuff. And I said he has cows and he's like, oh, okay, and I said, no. The thing is he's been dead for two years, two or three years, I said, and there is no cows right here anymore. And he's like, well, there has to be. He said, what was that? And I said, I don't know, because it had that sound, but it was a little deep, and here it was sounded like there was more than one. But it was like, you know, like I heard the cows in a sense, but deeper. And he's like, well, there's got to be cows over there. And I'm like, yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe he's good cause we didn't know about her something just to kind of ease their minds off a little bit. Well, I was getting ready to tell him a joke, and out of nowhere this god awful scream and I'm talking about bloody murder. I sounded like a woman was being slaughtered, like you see Friday thirteenth or something. I were like psycho, you know, like when I get she's getting stabbed in the shower, like I mean screaming, I mean, beyond the loudest I've ever heard I scream and shook me to I mean I shook in the chair and he shook looked at me. He said, what in the I'm like, what the heck? And he's like what the He's like, what why? What in the world would be screaming? And the way that it sounded, which makes sense now thinking about it, you know, later on now stuff, you know, from the woods. You know, there's anywhere. Really, even if you hear some people doing partying down the road, it echoes, especially when it's quiet, it echoes like really like you're almost there. And I thought it was behind me, so I turned and looked behind me. And while I was turning to look to see if it was coming back towards the house and back up that way, all I heard was and then boom. And I'm like, what the And I turned and looked, and Ethan was like about melted in his chair. He slid down his chair and he's like, oh my god, Oh my god. And I was like what and he pointed, I just saw up and looked through the woods, right down through the woods. Of course it's start. But the moon was kind of out but not full of moon, but just enough. Well, behold, what do we see? And we've seen which I preferred, I called it. We nicknamed it, so we didn't, you know, if we talked about in the school. Big Mac told me I had to come up with a nickname, you know, and he's like, well, what we call it? And I know it was just something out of the ordinary, something that come to my mind because my mom always loved McDonald's Big Max, and it was big no matter what it was, so we called a big Mac and he's like, okay, cool, you know. But anyways, so this thing obviously like we've seen before in his backyard, big white and the body of this thing like it reminded you of if you've seen Monsters, inc. It reminds you of the body style, the bulk and the like the muscle mass and everything in the fur like Sully from Monsters Inc. That big stature like style. But it was standing there right by this tree. Because only there's one tree right, there's woods, then there's the wheat field, one single tree, one big tree, and then singles off again into like wheat and then the other side of the woods and lo and behold right there, it took off to the right, not towards us, but to the right of the woods. And you can hear every step. And I'm telling you it only took I can tell you about five six steps. And it was longer. So if you were running from that tree there, it would take you way more steps than that. But it took about five six different steps. And I mean you can hear it going boom boom, boom, and then hear it go into the woods like like we was tearing down stuff. And I looked back at Ethan. I was about to say, oh my god, you see that he's not in the chair. I look back and he's already darted. He already darted running, and I'm thinking like, oh my god. You know, so instincts, you know, like I was scared. But I took off. We left chairs, you know, I didn't care. I took off trying to Ethan, and he was already running past me. Me being a heavy set guy, you know, but drenally kicking in already, yeah, already you know, felt like I was running so fast that I didn't touch the ground sometimes, but of course my stumbleness, I fell when I fell down, I fell down, I mean east and everything. And I reached out to Ethan and he didn't even look back. I was scared to death. I had tears in my eyes because I thought, you know, like in an scary movie or anything, what happens to you the chick or somebody falls and that's it, that's all it takes, and they're dead. Well, I didn't look back, but I felt that it was going to be right there. But obviously I'm here talking about it now, so thank the Lord and think thankfully and being blessed that it left us alone at that, you know. So I got up and kept on running, kept on running. I mean, I ran so fast and hard that it's not like I don't have asthma. But I've heard people that he's got asthma. And Hayler when we got back to the tent doing that and I was doing that too, felt like my heart was in my throat. I thought I dry heaved, going to be sick. I was more the fact that running plus adrenaline and being scared. We got in the tent, zipped it up. I don't know why we didn't go to the front of the house. I I can't so I answer that question now. But we thought we'd be safe in the tent. Just one of those things and stupid as it sounds, but got in there. He was rocking himself back and forth, back and forth. And I got in there and zipped it up, and I took the sleeping bag and zipped myself up like a cocoon, and just my face was sticking out, and I kept trying to ask him like I couldn't even get nothing out. I was shaking so bad, and he was just rocking himself, shaking and stuff, and I was trying to ask him, like eas, what was that? But I could not get it out. I just couldn't. So we laid there. I couldn't even tell you. It felt like forever. He finally just looked at me and started crying. I started crying. He didn't say anything to each other at all whatsoever. We ended up crying so bad that we fell asleep that way. I mean, I try to keep my eyes on. I mean, he went to sleep before I did. I think he passed out from so much adrenaline and everything too. But I stayed awaking, just every little noise, anything cricket because it was quiet. But then you started eating the crickets and certain things, which helped. But it's still scary because I was just waiting for the thumps, like the boom boom sounds again. But didn't hear nothing, thankfully, or anything after that until of course morning hit and it was like seeing the sunshine. It was like the most amazing feeling ever. And I woke up right there. He fell asleep, still in the fetal position with his head down like that like, I'm sure his neck was hurting and everything. But I got unzipped it, got out and showed him and he's like, oh like, and I was like, let's get back to the house. And he didn't use say anything, okay, you know, like, so I unzipped it and we took off back to the house. My uncle Steve was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette, and we run back up in the front of the high and he's like, you guys, have a good time. And we didn't say anything. We just darted right into the right, into the right, into the door in the front house and went in there and uh my Papal was cooking sausage and bacon and everything and eggs and it looks like you boys seen a ghost. And we just looked at each other and didn't say a word, didn't say nothing until I mean, obviously, it took it probably about a year or two until I ended up saying something eventually. But of course they waved off as is your imagination. You guys were shouldn't have been out in the middle of the field. You know, that's what you get for being mischievous and miss getting in the mischief and all this, you know, just stuff like that. But it just it was one of those things that it's like, who are going to tell or anything? You know. We tried tell some other kids, but of course that took off the deep end and they were laughing at us, and so we knew right then and there on the bus that we're not going to say anything that anybody. So that was just how it was until this day. If we kind of talk about it, all I have to say is big Mac and he's like, yep, I know. It's like, well, let's tell this person. He's like, no, I don't want to talk about it. I mean, he's still like that now. He'd rather not say anything about any of that stuff. So I can't say anything. I don't blame him. So let's fast forward. Now. I haven't had no counters or anything like that. As far as I know. It's him. He yes, I had nothing. I never did ask him anymore about certain things. He's seen some aspirations, some some ghost cars, certain things like that. I guess you would say down the road. But so fast forward to the job I have. Now, I'm still currently working there, but I'm working mornings now. But at this time, at this point in time, I was working night shift, so my hours were noon to nine, and I didn't live where I'm back here living with my at my you know, my uncle's house. Now technically you know, my papal has been pass passed away since you know, passing then for about good five four or five years now. So this particular time, I was living in about forty fifteen minutes away from here, which is in Wellington, because I live in Castell, Ohio, so which is like fifteen minutes away from Sandusky, which is where Cedar points at, you know, of course and everything. But so I lived in Wellington with a woman I was currently with at the time for in about three years. So we had our own place, you know, well it's her kind of place in the thing with farm sheep, you know. We you know, I started doing farming certain things at that area. It's all farm like legit, farmland, Amish woods fields, I mean, and major deer like, I mean, you got very you have to be very careful on driving. Deer come out everywhere down there. So it just so happened in particular on a night I'd say it's almost kind of like a night just it's not it wasn't too hot, not too cold, just perfect good, good October type weather, maybe a little warmer. It just it just got done raining, so it had that little bit of a misty you know, real moisture, moisturized air type. You can even see some of the where it rained, kind of like the steam or foggy ish kind of rising off the ground from the rain. Still. So normally I usually listened to road tunes on the way home or whatever and stuff, but that particular night, I didn't really feel like listen to nothing. Just felt like having a nice, enjoyable quiet right home and and have the windows down and just mirom mo ount and feel in the air as I drive, and just going through a town called Rochester and then passing through there and then uh so Wellington. We actually technically were living in a place called Huntington, which is like not even like five minutes from Wellington, Like it's just like a side like right to the side of it, small little village kind of like where I'm living at now. Castilia. Didn't call it a town because it's technically a village. So not very many people, of course, you know, you know, little churches here and there, and you know, a small little rural area, and uh, I was going. I take usually a side road instead of going straight into Wellington and then going out of Wellington right to the side to Huntington, I take this side road that kind of takes the back kind of the back ways. There's a little town called Lanchester. So I was going through there. Uh, Pet, you always put up my road mark because I always go by road markers and stuff instead of like actual the road, like the signs of the roads, like actual road names. So I was known with big white churches right there. So in the blinking there's a blinking stop there's no stop light stop well stop sign, you know, blinking. And there's a church with an old Civil War looking cannon right there. Oh, beautiful place, Like I said, there's all kinds of cool historical things there. So I turned to the right and going down towards there. And it's got some hilly type areas, you know, like up and down, you know, some curves, so you don't earn anyone to go too fast, well not too fast anyways, because of deer, you know, obviously really strong deer, especially at that time it was almost a full moon. It wasn't a full moon exactly, but just about it. So you could see a lot of the you know, ground area and stuff of course lit up. It's beautiful. And uh so right where the part where you get ready to kind of go down this little dipping up into the to the curves to the right or the left, and usually it suppos about thirty five thirty thirty five right there. I slammed on my brakes. I had my brights on everything for use, you know. And I was like, oh, because there was the dough that come running out, hauling tail right through there as fast as it could. And then there was another one. Then they came from the woods from the left going to the right to me, and uh and at that time point in time of night and every then too, you don't see too many cars come through there, so it's pretty dead through there. So there was another dough that come out, and I was like, wow, okay, another one. I was getting ready to go, but you know, I was still hesitant to make sure everything. And then here comes a buck coming right out, and I was like, wow, good sized buck. Everything. I was. It's cool seeing because I still I don't hunt this. I don't hunt anymore. I used to hunt a lot and everything, you know, obviously, but I kind of gave it up also around like twenty sixteen, just other reasons why. But uh, you know, but I still enjoy seeing the nature and seeing the wild life and how wildlife you know, functions and like Discovery Channel or anything like seeing how animals do and stuff you know, eat and all that stuff graze. Well, the buck come out, and I was like, wow, that's great, you knowmember that that's cool getting ready to go, And just at that moment is getting ready to go, I just had the feeling and just I heard rustling a little bit in the woods right there, and I was like, oh, here comes another deer coming out. Well, to my surprise, obviously it wasn't. It was what we all know now and everything, a dog man. And there's no doubt about it. I can tell you it was. If it wasn't didn't know a dog man, I would say it was a werewolf. But it was definitely a dog man. It was on two legs. Now, Before I explain this part, the road on each both sides, it kind of has it divots down to kind of like a big like a thicker deep ditch because it kind of floods down through there quite a bit because of just how the area is and land on both sides, and then but also the land on each side it inclines declines down, so it's not just the ditch, but it declines down into the woods on each side, woods on both ends. So it was coming from out of there and coming up, and it just so happened to stop right there where the ditch is at. So from my car to that was for where I where it came out at, it was I could easily probably say about fifty yards, not even not yards, but feet. It wasn't far at all. And that was a part. It was more of the part that scared me and startled me more than anything was the fact that I wasn't looking for it or anything in that particular thing, because I stuck stop kind of doing things like looking for things, paranormal research kind of stuff. Anyways, I mean, I still fascinated body it, but just not you know, just trying to get home. I was tired from work, you know, So it's stopped right there when it looked straight at me and add like a burnt orangish yellowish eyes when I seen it come out. But then it kind of did a snarl growl kind of a guttural, like a real deep guttural, not in as far as some the you know stories and everything that I've heard from others on your show, not that where you feel it, but just about it, just enough to you almost feel it on the tip of your like around the edge of your skin, but not inside. But the hair in the back of my neck, and I guess you say, the hair on everywhere stood up and just different kind of feeling, like shaking, like seizure shaking, almost Tourette's type style. And I'm like one on earth, like I wasn't expecting any of that. Well, its eyes at that point in time, because I could not stop looking at its eyes. I mean, that's one thing when people say about looking it's it's like a mesmerizing slash lure like I don't know how to explain it, but it's just like you couldn't stop looking at it. But at the same time of looking at its eyes, its eyes turned from that ambush orangish yellowish to a red like it went straight to red, like I mean, it went from caution to kill mode. And not just what I noticed about the eyes of that part, but the fact that it had that red or ahead of black lines, like you know, how we have our eyes, you know, of course, you know, we have the white and then we have the lining, and then the color and then the pupil. You could definitely see the pupil of the black in the center, the black line around the eye, but the rest of it was all solid red and maybe a little orange, but mostly all red. The size of the eyes were probably like the size of a plum or maybe I wouldn't say an orange, but close to it, but between an orange, not a big orange, but like a smaller orange or a plumb. They were pretty big. And the width like as far as the head, I mean obviously the head, and when people talk about the head being big, yeah, it's it was like a football, like the length of a football went into the other maybe bigger a basketball, bigger maybe, but it was just something It's like it's still hard to fathom to see. Like you've seen movies, you've seen all this stuff. But like I was saying before the description of it, the ears were pointy. I'd say the ears were probably at least about three and a half four inches up from it, you know, where it's at pointy like in the howling, like that stature of size, you know, like as far as the way that it looked, the snout, the muzzle, I guess you'd say. It wasn't long like a wolf, but a little smaller than that, almost like a bear, but a little like in that sense, with a nose kind of like that in that sense. But of course it had that snarl with it was rising. It didn't have the word it was smiling at you, but it was showing its teeth or what I could see of a little bit from my lights and the moon hitting it. It had very sharp teeth and it looked like a bunch of them, right, I mean, the bottom. I didn't see too much of it. At the top definitely, I seen multitudes and the hair on it, like I didn't see too much on the sides like it or its neck. I mean, there was hair, but not like a mane or like you know, like a lion. It wasn't like some some say, but it was a little shorter. But what I could see of it, I knew it was on two legs obviously from the way it was running or like walking out and a fast paced kind of when it stopped. But what I could really visualize sea wise, a good look wise, was from probably about its waist up. It had hair on its chest. Now the thing about the hair on it though it covered its chest, and then it stopped. The hair. The hair went right in the middle like a like a like a strip in the middle, like a straight strip going all the way down to its belly button. It had that. And then as far as hair on its h on its arms, it had hair on shoulders and arms, but not in the inner part of its arms, for its forearms for it, but the outer part like where it's elbows, in the back end of its arm, it was longer like the hair was more of like a like a longer like you know how like a horse has hair up like by its head up the head and the hair kind of like swayed over the side. It had hair like that, but on its arms, on the outer part of it. Of course, the hands it was I've noticed that it was flickering its hands like like kind of like when you make a fist and then you bring your hand out make a fist again, but moving your fingertips and moving like the knuckles and stuff and everything too. It was doing that. And I did see the head claws, I couldn't really tell. I know they were long, pretty long, but I don't know how long exactly. Ish. I was mainly focused on its face and size, and of course I seen the breath coming out of its mouth as well. Definitely could see that when I was trying to growl and snarl and everything. Well, it it's like it had me in a trance and it's like I wanted so bad to go and it's like I tried to and it's like I was just gripping the steering wall where you can't hear the steering whell like like making that you know, kind of noise where you're you know, not ripping the steering wheel, but you're like grasping it really hard. I just so happened. I was praying and stuff too, and I was in my mind and everything. I was just trying to say, like like I okay, this is happening. But I said, I please, I want to get out of here. I want to get out of here. And I had enough feeling because I was so tense up and like straight like stricken that it was like somebody getting taste. You just tense up. I was able to slide my foot from the brake pedal and I slid it to the right of obviously real slow and just enough to kind of pull my foot over. And as soon as I pulled it enough over where that gap from the brake pedal to the gas, it just I like finally loose in it, and I it went straight to the gas. Let's just put that way, and I spun my tires and I kept going. Now, I think the Lord everything and blessed blessed that the fact that I didn't hit anybody or anything or anything, because when I took off, I could not look in front of me. At first. I was staring straight at it still, and it filed like we had eye contact all the way until I got to that that up to up to the curve to the left, to where I could finally break free from it to look at the road because I would have hit somebody, probably because I was in the other lane and everything, and I gunned it. I didn't let off the gas at all whatsoever. I went through the town's thirty five through the twenty five to thirty five into the town, and I was probably going about seventy which was stupid on my part on that, but I couldn't help it. I kept looking at my room mirror on my side meres to make sure it wasn't behind me. It did not, think the Lord, it didn't. But I kept going. I went over the there was a railroad tracks. I went over the railroad tracks. I went up like it was like one of those movies where you're like ferrist Viewer's day off, like going over those railroad tracks. I went up and just air dived it right onto the ground as sparks flew and everything, and I mess up the bumper. I ended up having to getting a control arm for my car, and you know, it damaged some stuff. And one of my headlights blew out like it went out, cracked the head, the lens, everything because where I hit down from the railroad tracks. But I kept going. I didn't stop. I kept going until I got home. I couldn't even tell who I was with at the time. I was sweating completely. I lost my whole sense of humanity at that point in time. I once again, when I was trying, you know, grasp everything, I was dry Heaven puked. It didn't make me do that because of my nerves and everything too, but just just the fact of it looking at me, when its eyes turned from that orange to the red, it was like it was telling me, you just messed up my hunt. You just like you just inter intervened, you know, like you you came, you know, like why did you do that? You know, it was pissed that I did that. And it's not like I was trying to obviously, you know, but it was just that fact of you know, I was a buzzkill to it, you know, in a sense, like it almost had whatever it was going to have for a meal. Probably still maybe did later on, I don't know, you know, but because of how fast they really are in certain things, you know, it probably wasn't a problem. But it's just the fact of that in that point in time that I messed things up for it, and I felt for I didn't sleep that night. I got maybe a couple hours the next night. It took me about two and a half three weeks probably to finally get like an actual legit normal sleep, I guess. I stayed up on the couch with my gun a lot. I sat there looking out the windows all the time. And yeah, so for the longest time, I I definitely didn't want to go out during the night. I'm not saying that. I know they come out during the day because where I seen Big Mac during We've seen it during the day at that one point in time, you know. So it's not like night times is the only time. But it's worse at night, I feel because I used to be a scaredy cat at night. I used to sleep in the night light because we're just one of those things, you know. I always learned that don't be afraid of the darkest, be afraid of what's in the dark type saying. So that really had a big toll on me for a good while. Unfortunately, I did revert to alcohol some drugs a little bit, not hard drugs, but I did do a little bit of that. I'm not proud of it. I'm not anymore none of that, you know. I'm which is great, you know, it's I'm blessed and everything to happen, you know that. But I used alcohol mostly because it was a medicine to help me go to sleep and to numb that part before I go to sleep, because I would have recurring night tears, not nightmares, but night tears. I'd wake up screaming, cold sweats, waking up puking because of thinking that in my dreams that it did follow me, or it still has my scent and it still could follow me to this day in point in time, which this is about two years ago now a year and a half, two years. In the back of my head, I still feel like if it really wanted to come find me, it could, But I also am aware that and even the first time I've seen that it could have had me or my buddy at any point in time, even while we were in the tent or anything like, there's no stopping. If they want you, they're going to get you. So it took me a good while, and of you talking to me helped me realize that too, that if they wanted us, they could have us, but they didn't. So I look at it as a as a wonderful thing, and that way, the fact that you know it allowed us to leave and allowed me to leave the second time, the currents of seeing this, which I also feel like it's a blessing and part of the Father too, because in heaven, because I feel like there is protection and the sense of that way that you know that helped I'm not saying I could just go out, no gun and say I'm praying and it's not gonna hurt me. Nothing's gonna hurt me. I mean, I could pray that all I want, but doesn't mean it's going to happen. Like I said, if they want to kill you, they will and have Sometimes they probably do it before you even know that there. Because there's times that I've been hunting and everything, and I guarantee that there is plenty of them that have been there watching. And like I said, I'm thankful that the fact that of all the times or my family has been hunting, all my family has hunters and everything too, that they have not intervened and tried to do anything in that sense. So I'm very thankful of that fact. I'm still fascinated because as of research goes, I have not been doing field research, but I do a lot of like what you're kind of doing. I listen to a lot of testimonies. I like to take notes. I like to I'm very fascinated of their patterns. I would really love to know more of. I would like to go out and do a field research, but not by myself. I'd like to have at least two or three people if I could, but not just random people. I want people that are serious and that take it seriously and know that when it's time to go, it's time to go, and not be naive or gullible or whatever gonna say, let's stay all alonger even though that there's one right there staring us, You know what I mean. I want to know that they know when it's time to go, it's time to go, and vice versa. You know that I would like to study their their way of living, because I'm fascinated with with anything wildlife, for any kind of animal in sense, and learn how they adapt or how they they function in our world. So I guess you could say, if I ever wanted to see one again, yes and no, yes, as far as if I had to, you know, if it was if we knew there's an area I'd like to have at least a good seasoned researchers or ones that take seriously and know that how to protect, you know, in a sense, and not be stupid or any any of that way, or shoot and ask questions later type thing I would really appreciate, you know, like in that sense. But over in my area around here you know, I don't know anybody that would really do any you know, that kind of stuff, or even want to or acknowledge to. But it would be a privilege thought maybe if I could do it at least one time in my lifetime, to go out one time and do that. But as far as just going out or wanting to see one again, no, but I but I still say I am very fascinated over them. I'm not obsessed with them, but I think about them every day though, because they're They're another part of society or part of the world, this world as we are, and it's something that I would like to get more to know of them, because, as certain ones have told testimonies, I still have questions that probably not get answers to. But I also would like the more I know about them or or could to analyze them, the more the more feeling I would feel accomplished and what I want to learn about them in my life.
Speaker 2: Caleb, you visited some really dark places as a result of those experiences, and it's totally understandable why you did that. But I'm so glad you're able to get out of those dark places and you're at the place where you are now in your life. Thank goodness for that.
Speaker 1: That it's definitely a blessing, and just people like you having a place to reach out to someone and you reach back out too, is a big, big thing for me, Like you have no idea how much it really helps knowing that I can at least because this right here talking and other people's here this too, just like other testimonies. It might help them, but it helps me a lot knowing that it's not like a burden, but it's something lifted off of me too, like a therapy in a sense. It feels so much better knowing that I can actually share it because I haven't only shared it about three times, not on any channels, but just among some other researchers, like people that a couple of bigfoot people and then one that's UFO guy. Fortunately one of them that I was really good friends with that we were going to do researching he passed away. But it's a blessing to know that you have reached out to me, which I submit him I might you know to you, and I was hoping and praying that you know, you will eventually get to it. But as fast as you did everything, it was like it was amazing to me knowing that and the fact that you care about this kind of stuff too, you know, like you you help so much more than you think or you maybe do know him, but you know what I mean, Like it's it's I thank you for that much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome. No, this is my calling. I mean, I feel so blessed to be in a position to be able to help eye witnesses such as yourself, So I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll tell you what, Caleb, We're out of time, but I've got a list of questions to ask you. Would you be open to coming back for a part too, so we could do a Q and a yeah, yeah of course. Oh good. Well if that's the case, I'll get with you to get that scheduled. But in the meantime, I want to thank you so much for coming on to tell us about these experiences. I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: It, yes, of course, and I thank you for having me and taking the time out out of your day and to have me on here as well.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome. I'm just glad to give you a platform. But having said that, thanks again so much for your time and have a great night,