Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the Gimmick, your first episode of April twenty twenty six. I'm, as always the Canadian Nightmare and I'm joined by old Man Punk David. How's it going. You're feeling old?
Speaker 2: I am feeling old, and I am about ninety nine point nine percent sure. I'm the oldest of us three, so I am. I'm going to embrace the grays and continue just being the old.
Speaker 1: Man until you're one hundred percent I think going on there. So that's good to know. We got the hierarchy and I'll throw it to the youngest ript y too. Joe Hendry, Yeah, no longer as bubs TK you know, might have screwed you had that draft, So no more y two j picks for the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: If he came back, I had a whole pizza vet ready for the rumble.
Speaker 4: If he came back, I was gonna pizzavet you.
Speaker 3: If Fozzi was gonna perform at Mania, oh yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still haven't. I don't think they ever performed. Didn't go to b We've talked about this, but they at one point when he was seeing with John Cena, did a whole. They were gonna do a band off. There was something like that, and it's after Seena's album came up. It was the lead up to SummerSlam two to five and Sena perform you Can't See Me The Time is Now and Fozzy just came out and they just like, you're not good enough to hear our music and they just left, which is so funny because I think that, yeah, they just throw everything down. But it's funny because I just feel like Fozz the band was probably like, we'd like to play like John Cena doesn't mean John c like even let Fozzy play a minute and be like, yeah, no, what you guys aren't good enough, We're gonna leave. But uh yeah, I don't know if they've ever played in WWE. I don't think they have. They've had theme songs as well, but uh yeah. Somehow Jericho always comes up, but he will actually talked about because the man is back in aw We got a Loaded show is a big loaded show Joe and congrats. It's kind of weird because the way we start, but we've I don't think it's an official date, but it's around this month that we've been doing this for three years now the gimmick, So happy three years, gentlemen. It's it's been a fun time. And as we did in the very first episode, we did a draft and Wrestlemantia predictions and then we're doing Dynasty predictions and NXT stand delivery prediction.
Speaker 4: Three year, isn't it technically like two years? We are going into your three Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so but because when't do Yeah, because in the first episode we did those somewhere in April, right, because we did it before WrestleMania. Yeah, so we're about to because by time we get to the next episode, I think we're past the three years, so it's it's a little pre birthday. But yeah, we're doing the three years. And yeah, as usual, we'll be doing three episodes this month. We got this and then the reason we're doing Wrestmania, uh yeah, because usually it's the week before resume. The reason we're doing it a bit early is because next week I'm in Vancouver seeing Dynasty with mister Musk, So we couldn't do the draft or the predictions or anything like that. So that's why we got this. And then for Wrestlmana that will be our next episode. We'll be there at Night one and Night two, which again it's good because Wrestlemans can start earlier, so easier for these guys, which is great. Don't got to worry about going too late. So we'll probably talk a little aw Dynasty thoughts as well and see other stuff, especially in that Night one episode. But yeah, that's what we'll be back, and then sometime at the end of April we'll be doing our next Gmode stream. But yeah, we'll be doing WrestleMania Night one to Night two reviews. Should be an interesting time. We're getting again that, but we're gonna do the draft first because we don't want to spill on our predictions, our thoughts. We want to get into it. So predictions we've got to dance around, like who we think may win or whatnot. If you don't know, the draft works like a fantasy football draft, where we get points on wins and big wins, as far as on main events or roy rumbles or miss or mission impossible? What the fuck was I talking about? Money in the bank? They should do? Did they do Mission possible? Theme from any bank? Maybe that's I was thinking of. I feel like some of the briefcase, But.
Speaker 2: Oh, they had that. Yeah, they had that one year where like they had that secret agent theme to the briefcase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think someone recreated semi to Tom Cruise thing. But yeah, and then we also get punished and stuff. So same thing of like live Morgan and Roman. If they were to lose their Roy Rummelson.
Speaker 3: Like lose Cashman, Randy or Rhea, that's like you're losing points that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. Wait did we make did we make.
Speaker 4: Out of the chamber?
Speaker 1: Chamber? Is that new? I thought it was rumble because rumble is like a big stain on your record if you lose.
Speaker 4: If you lose a rumble last year, I remember doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just I just want to know that. I feel like I'm fine to keep it, but I feel like the rumble punishment should be more because the chamber is not as bad. But fine, Yeah, yeah, find what the rumble is, and I feel like a chamber should be half that. That's what I think I'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, but chamber Chamber isn't on there.
Speaker 1: I just okay, yeah, yeah, let's just keep it off because I feel like rumble because I could tell.
Speaker 4: You the bank for failed losses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you asked me five years ago won the Chambers. I don't know, but the rumbles at least second get there. And obviously yeah, you can lose points on uh losses of the title. And then also we all pick a job or for a person that gets the wins is a punishment you want them to lose, but that'll be our last pick. So uh, David, you get to go first this year because also your last place last year with a lot of injuries. So you get to open us up and we're all gonna pick ten. Doesn't matter which brand. You can pick an x C, you can pick even you can pick a cruise cherychle. Maybe you think he's gonna get in a fight with h on drawing, get fired and he'll be back in a couple of months. You can pick whoever you want. So, David, the floor is yours to draft your first w W superstar for this.
Speaker 2: I am going to just start off with low hanging fruit QB one. I'm taking Cody Rhoads.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna get him. I'm never gonna get this gar.
Speaker 4: I don't even put him on my list just because I don't either.
Speaker 1: But it's just like I'm waiting maybe one year, people are thinking he's not gonna be as good. Let's not pick him left.
Speaker 3: You have purposely tank. They get to the the last five, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess yeah, I'll set that stage. Was one the first year I won the second year, so we're seeing if someone's gonna if I can two peat? Was getting the second win or Dave gets his first? But yes, David all right gets Cody Rhodes of course faster. So all right, s pubs, who's your first draft pick this year?
Speaker 3: I'm going with the real QB one. I'm going with EO Sky.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Okay, EO Sky, Okay to Yo Sky. Thank god I can have her on. We know where I'm going. Man, we're going. If you say real QB one, I'm saying the original ultra mega QB one. Ria fucking Ripley. You know the person that really is the face that runs the place. Look at all this stuff, peeple talk about, Oh, what's happening with Cody's getting Boo? What's gonna happen with Punk and Roman Rhea always getting those big pops? She's getting what is this? WrestleMania thirty nine forty forty one forty two, She's in a title match again. There's no like Cody Rhodes. Rumbling of people boo and her. They don't fucking care. They love ri Ripley. She is the true face of the company. You though I love Cody, he has a face of the company as well, But gonna do Reea Ripley. I feel like there's a good shot she's being in Jade. She's still somebody that often cuts promos but still wrestles a lot. She's not like one of the promo people where Okay punk will wrestle once a month on a raw and then he's just gonna talk for three weeks after. I think Rea will be in a random tag or I know she'll beat Mechen or she'll beat b Fab on the way. So I've been feeling pretty good about her beating Jade, and I feel like again she'll get me defenses and she's just other than being injured. I feel like she's one of those people that they'll say, hey, what's Ria Ripley doing on this pay per view right or this big event? So I think she's always got a spot. So Reha Bloody Ripley, get me another win. I had her the first year came a second year. I think I think I did. I think she's a reoccurring draft pick. So we're gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: So all right, David, all right, So since I took the qv one with the first one, I'm going to take the ruler with the second one. I'm going obami.
Speaker 1: Oh expecting big things. So that's a bit that's like a.
Speaker 2: WWE like I'm definitely expecting to win at WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if you should you should hope for that. I'm not gonna expect it yet. One more raw roba fan choke slam in the dude, it might be over for with them, you know, it might be the anti push that might be like who is I feel like that it's better for you, But I feel like this that your Carmelo got like picked like one or two. That's a day's doing round like oh but he's expecting big things. So okay, the ruler up and he's out of there. So s bubbs, who you got?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know, because this could be like this could be like my scene at two point zero, right, or it could be really mad for me.
Speaker 4: But I think I'm just gonna go with Randy.
Speaker 1: Or in Yeah, that's I think it'll be better than seeing it because I feel like you still got chances of him doing some TV matches where maybe I'm wrong, but like uncertains my event had seen a wrestle and rar smack down at all this when he would do I think.
Speaker 4: He only had like one or two and the Truth match.
Speaker 3: After Summer Slam when he turned f it was him and Cody against.
Speaker 4: The Drew and Logan.
Speaker 1: I forgot that hat.
Speaker 4: That was like the SmackDown after Summer.
Speaker 1: Slam they had like directly after Summer Slam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fucking like him and Cody were like we're friends now.
Speaker 1: Aw does that too? When will be through the Ring of the Man. The big thing about Monxley, he's very durable. It's like no, this guy just like like went through hell. Give him a week off to sell the injuries like in KFE. That's crazy. They wrestled the week after.
Speaker 3: Not even and then he had like the uh like the tag on his last Raw and the dom match on Raw.
Speaker 1: Did the six right? Yeah? Okay, so there go We're and I think Randy will definitely get you more. And I feel maybe I'm wrong. I feel like we all feel Randy's winning in two weeks, so I feel you're gonna get the title win.
Speaker 4: I think he like probably made events backlash. I could see.
Speaker 1: I think backlash.
Speaker 3: Maybe Big Room is working a backlash. I mean, it isn't Florida, so he not that far away from where he lives.
Speaker 1: But you know, am I was I wrote with SummerSlam two nights last year already?
Speaker 2: Or is that starting to see two lights?
Speaker 1: What the fuck was the night in one main event for this year? Right's right? Great match? Okay, yeah, okay, so yeah, easily Randy is gonna probably made him a one though I was barring an injury, so okay, so now we gotta go. Like I don't mind sharing thoughts. It's like the big dog. I just don't know what to do with them. You know. It's the same thing like he's.
Speaker 4: Not on my list, Like he's like too much a wild card.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Like I get, but like he's on my list, he's just not high because yeah, there's there's that risk that he could just go away for three months randomly.
Speaker 1: Because when we do the shake up in July, right, I think June or July.
Speaker 4: I think, well, usually what we would do was having the bank the.
Speaker 3: Bank when they moved money in bank after So I think what we do is just have it like after whatever, like the second like the second pl after WrestleMania, like run money in the bank.
Speaker 4: Would usually be we do a shake up.
Speaker 1: The June ish yeah yeah, and then do an.
Speaker 3: Actual shake up like before actual like do another one before money in bank actually, because that's like the point of it, because we're sort of picking like who we think might win money in the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, And I like that because it should be there.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking already, if you're gonna drop them, I am.
Speaker 1: And you know what before so I'm gonna take them because I'm gonna get the Mania main event points. I think I'm gonna get a title wing point. Please do not do any j usso he'll turn stuff. Like I feel like in the short term I could get a good enough points and maybe by the time we get to June, drop them and then.
Speaker 4: I'll do so giving you a negative fifty I.
Speaker 1: Swear, yeah, oh yeah, this could be. This is a gamble pick, but I'm kind of hoping it pays off and.
Speaker 3: Interesting we don't have that many of Like how last year we picked like Russam and astor Black just like for the free one hundred like really like people who are like like that.
Speaker 4: Like rumor to be like signing or like.
Speaker 1: No, it would have been Jericho again if he hadn't signed again, we would have. But like I feel like a lot of free agents are being locked down right now, where there's.
Speaker 3: Someone you could draft and get like one hundred points.
Speaker 1: Someone on s pobs if no one picks.
Speaker 4: I just thought about it.
Speaker 3: Now, I hadn't thought about it, but then I thought about it, and.
Speaker 4: Maybe it could work out for me. Maybe it's my last pick. Do we is?
Speaker 1: Is there points for NXC call ups?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so then I don't need to worry about any of that. So all right, David, your third pick?
Speaker 2: All right, going back and forth, I got two options here. I'm gonna go with uh best in the world, mister Ciampunk.
Speaker 1: That's risky, mister promo guy. What if what if he takes the spear and he's gone for six months? David h this.
Speaker 2: Week, I don't think he's gonna be the one leaving for a couple of months. I could see Roman winning and still being the one who leaves for three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: While Punk would plug right into some other program with someone else. Hell, he might feud with Seth again or something. Just that they will give him stuff to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, s Bubbs.
Speaker 3: Picking number three, I think I'm gonna go with someone who I don't know the stats, but I feel like they probably has like some of the most matches like all year, and that's what I need, because that's what's what's screwed me some of these other years. I think people who are like too.
Speaker 1: High of going high risk hy reward line.
Speaker 4: So I'm going with with pensa m.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like he wrestles on like like at least like two to three times.
Speaker 4: A month, like go on raw.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And I feel like I could be wrong. Maybe they throw it to j Vaughn, but I feel like pent.
Speaker 2: Is gonna Repenta had sixty three matches last year. He was number three on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm not gonna be getting points from this guy directly. Maybe just a little things here and there, but I'm banking on a lot of big stuff happening to him and maybe this year or last year, some injuries stop that. But I'm going with Bron Breaker. I feel like this is a long term pick. I feel like this is the guy that I want to keep, whether it's money in the bank, whether it's rumble. I feel like by time we're doing the fourth annual gimmick Draft, he's probably going into a manium event. Maybe he's already won.
Speaker 4: You know, Ova stole his spot already.
Speaker 1: They'll do the draft, they'll do the draft, and they'll send Breakers SmackDown. It's okay, I'm saying they got to separate them or but the good thing is though, No, That's where I'll push back is Alva's a babyface right now. Right so he got Bron's the heel. You got Bron as the Ordon and you got him as the you know or the batista. So that's my hope. But yeah, I think Breaker either way is winning a money bank rumble within this draft season. I really do. Barring injury, I think that it's gonna happen. I think they're gonna heat him up with Seth and even then, remember the original plans for last year was Roman versus Braun for the title SummerSlam. That could easily be the planning in this year. As Roman wins, he does nothing, I drop him right before SummerSlam, and then Braun takes that strap off him. They could literally run that full thing back. Let's not want run Rohnda and riha back. Let's keep that in the boards. But Braun, I feel good things maybe down the line, but I want to take them before someone else gets him. I'm regretting it. So David, your fourth bick.
Speaker 2: All right, this is a little bit of a risky one because Rustlemania could go either way, but going with s Bubbs is thinking. This was my thinking going into this pick. I'm gonna take Stephanie Veck here because she is always on TV, always getting matches.
Speaker 1: Okay, and yeah I think Rumbles or Mania, who knows, but she could get a win there. So title defense is good stuff. So alright, s Bubs mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think who is on my list here?
Speaker 3: I think you know, to cover to cover all my bases, I think I'm just gonna draft.
Speaker 4: Drew on as well. Well. I see, I got like I.
Speaker 3: Think the points would would even out even if a pencil loses that men pick.
Speaker 2: Up my time you're done with your list. Whoever wins that ladder match, you're going to have them.
Speaker 1: Aren't even gonna have Russo. I don't know if anyone's gonna have Russo that that's a risky play. Okay, so I have I'm kind of stuck between two, but I'm what do I got here? It could be punishing, but I'll I'll go on the I'm this is tough. I just don't know because I feel like my next pick, I'm between two, and I'd be really mad. I'd want them both, but I feel like my next pick could go. It's just a question of what are you guys thinking. I feel stronger on this one, so I'm gonna take Live Morgan. I know there's some risks there the rumble spot, but I also I'm would day where I feel like that Live Stephanie is like a fifty to fifty. I feel like that's like a weekend call they're gonna make because I could see them going both ways of Liz the bigger start. We heard all that talk about, like, hey, they want to give her a big push. Stephanie has worked most of the heels that she would work. At the same time, they could reverse it where hey, we want to give Stephanie a big win and establish her and whatnot. So I feel like they're gonna go back and forth. So I could get punished, but I could easily see Live again that win. And she's always on TV. She's always working. She could always go back to the take Team title scene or run an icy thing with AJ or something. I don't know, but I'm I feel like she's a good year long pick again, Barney, Yes.
Speaker 2: She was actually gonna be my next pick, just to cover my bases with that women's match. Plus also the thought process of she's always involved in something as long as she's healthy. She is definitely a front runner of the raw women's division. So that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then even with the whole if she didn't win the title, I feel like they're gonna do more Judgment day drama that at first we're hint to get her and Raquel kind of breaking up, and they pulled that back. They can easily revisit that story right of Raquel and Live. So I think Lives is just always gonna be working. So and she's always she's like Rha now, she's always trending for some outfit a lot of gooners online now with Live Morgan, so they're gonna push her just to get that going on as well too. But I'm a live more in truth, you know, I think I'm always supporting her against the people pushing back. So uh yeah, I'll do a Live Morgan. So David, we're halfway through your number five.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, this one's a little bit risky, but I'm thinking big show points and that will be a good Yes, it's gonna come back and wrestle Gunther to retire them.
Speaker 1: But the actual pick there.
Speaker 2: But that's the actual pick. It is Gunther. So doesn't have as many TV matches as I would like, but man, he shows up in the big time and he I think he is being positioned as they are using Oba for the dominance and then they are using Gunther as that kind of final boss type stage. So you can phase out Brock with this by just keeping Gunther in that big final boss type.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think that whether it's whether it's planned right now or even with the injuries and stuff, I feel like there's always a guy that every comes Rumble season, I might be well just give it to Gunther, right Like he's something that could easily win. So yeah, I think and I think we all kind of agree that at some point, like he can be the career killer. But eventu she's gonna run out of people. They're gonna have to show mom at some point, you know, like yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Know I'm happy with like the SETH match that it's like maybe this can show them like not every match has that, Yeah, like a career match, like Okay, it's a really good match. Then they'll see like, oh, maybe you should have him do other stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Triple H was in the era like it was his fucking boy when Randy Worton was the legend killer. Not every week was Randy going after a legend. One week he'd be like spinning Harley Race his face and the next week he's resting shell in Benjamin. You know, like you don't have to. You can still be the career killer without having to kill a career every single month, just like oh, when it is time to put him out to pastor gun, there's gonna rise up and do that. But it's like I agree with that. I hope the show's like Okay, let's come back and regular programs that aren't just the base. Oh you retired, my friend, you retired this so I hope that happens. And again, I think he's a good chance to at some point get a title next year. Who knows, but all right, gun through there s bubbs?
Speaker 4: Were you?
Speaker 1: Is this ruth now?
Speaker 3: JD. I'm going with someone that I think I haven't been able to draft any other year before, but people are counting them out, you know, this year, but you know, who knows, maybe he could be one of the most important characters of Mania Weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm going with Jay.
Speaker 1: Damn it, that was the next one I wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's same on my list.
Speaker 1: He's next down, and I thought, oh, like they're gonna wait a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to get him with like seven or eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He also just wrestles a lot on TV too, you know, so and like, who knows, he could they could do the heel thing you do that when the tag titles, Like yeah, when the tag titles, they even give another icy like he's a guy that I.
Speaker 4: Feel like they're probably winning, like the like the Mania match.
Speaker 1: I think, so yeah, unless there's some sort of unless they lose, if they lose and we'll tell them predictions. I think that is a chance that maybe Jay's turning heel because he might be frustrated, right, and then it takes down Rome. But I we'll get there. If he turned the Roman, it's one of the dumbest books decisions ever. Makes zero sense. So okay, I need to quickly think about who I want. Okay, I'm gonna go with this one. I feel like I'm getting a win. I'm gonna title win this upcoming two weeks from now. I think there's always a chance, whether it's my in the bank, big matches, whatever, I feel like there's try and true stuff that w goes to an it's crowd reaction, and who's getting the most crowd reaction right now, Fucking Trick Williams. I'm doing that. That was my next one. There's always a chance with this motherfucker next year's winning the Rumball. I would not put it past them. I think Trick has done well enoughing because everyone's worried how's he gonna do in ring. I think he's wrestled w style. Fine, he's done the match as well.
Speaker 4: What is working and like Randy Orton like loves them or like those top people seem to.
Speaker 1: Really like Yeah, again, what WWE values more is the promo and the character stuff in that company, and that's what he's killing right now with the jacket. Him doing media is so damn good. And again I'm with other people where it's like, let's not wait fucking three to four years to push him, Like when Mark Henry's like, oh, in eight years, Javon will be ready. It's like, no, Like, let's do it. Like Brock won the world title six months after he debuted, Kurt Angle went within a year. You know, I'm not saying you push everybody, but Trick is a guy where strike while the iron's hot, and whether it's babyface or heel, I could see we're talking about the Royal Rumble and the crowd's channing whoop that Trick and he's going to fight Goonther or bron break or fucking even wrong Like Trick, I feel like is a chance they might go, you know what, just like the jay Us the thing, I just push him, Let's just give him the big win, Let's.
Speaker 4: Go go with the moment, just seeing like yeah, like a money in the bank as well.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, And I think we all agree that you know, we'll get there again. But he's being Sammy. It's like, we'll get That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like he wins that US title. I think as a heel, he probably doesn't do the Open Challenge, but I could see him still wrestling like a lot for the yeah title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so going Trick Williams very happy with that one. So, oh David, You're up next?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going I'm having a crisis of fandom here because I'm thinking about WrestleMania, but I am going to go with the man Becky Lynch.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, are you me a crisis because they don't know she's winning.
Speaker 2: I love both her and ah Lee, Like when it comes to this match, like, I'm not sold either way on one of them winning. So right now, I'm just going with my gut of who they are going to book to win, which is going to be Becky.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're safe because either she wins the ICY title or I feel that she gets worked back into the main event program, Like there's a I think if she loses or Stephanie wins, that's a good sign, like that could be Stephanie's next program is Becky because you're.
Speaker 3: Not losing any points there. Even if she does lose and she doesn't like have the title.
Speaker 4: Like here, you'll just get like true like you're either getting two points or you're getting like ten points, so you're not losing any by by picking her there.
Speaker 1: For wrestling, she's a trying true pick. So yeah, that makes that makes sense there. So all right, that s Bubbs, who's your number six?
Speaker 4: I think I definitely need to need more women on my list.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to think, like, where are people who could wrestle a lot, who could like maybe win a title of some sort and this personality and on my list, well, my list is pretty bad, to be honest. It's like it was a very quickly thrown together list of some people.
Speaker 1: Bella.
Speaker 4: I am going with Bailey because and are actually winning the the tag title winning.
Speaker 2: You think they like her enough to give her a WrestleMania wins.
Speaker 1: No, brother, She's taking the pin in that match, Nicky Bell. Nicky Bell is going to be saying thanks for the house and then standing over with that tag title. I'm telling you on the chest and everything, it's Bella Magic Time. Okay. So I feel like this is a very risky pick because I feel like I got screwed by him one year, and I think Daved got screwed by him last year. But I gotta do it because again another try and true guy that just go with the like main event or put a title on always big stories. I'm going with Seth Rawlins here.
Speaker 2: He was next on my list.
Speaker 1: He's a risky pick because I feel like each year he's been injured for us. But I feel like if you know him and Braun are gonna go, there could be a chance if Bron wins the title, that's like a defense for him, right, There's always a chance, same thing of other people get injured. Seth is a put the title on him type of guy, like he's trying true. They they know he's a company guy, and I don't know whether it's raw or smacked now. He could easily go to SmackDown. Maybe that's a Randy Warren match like and Seth always will be in if there's a multimn match, a chamber that type of stuff, He'll always be there. I don't think he's at any time to win like money in the bank or Roy Rumble. That's I feel safe with like put him in the sixth spot where I think before he's always gone like top three. I think with where he's in the card and the injuries, I think being like the the what are we at now? Like the eighteenth, nineteenth overorld draft pick, that kind of makes sense to where his career is going right now. So I hope fingers crossed he's healthy and he's good to go when nothing happens again this year. But uh uh yeah, so I think while he's around, he'll get me some stuff. So going with Seph Rowns as number six. So David, we're at lucky number seven, Lucky Lucky Russov.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to go with a different route. I mean, I'm hoping that he continues a good trajectory. I'm gonna go with Jacob Fatu.
Speaker 1: Jacobeah, Actually that's kind of lower for us. That's a good pick. Yeah, I kind of forgot about Jacob, So Jacob two. All right, Jacob Fatu genya number seven? S Bobs, where are you going?
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna continue with getting more women on my list, and so I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Go with Raquel. Raquel, right, and I also feel like she's the one who wrestles a lot on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good pick. Yeah, um, you know what, And I feel like that's a good reminder for me. I'm just gonna go Roxane Perez. I feel like she's gonna, hopefully now that she's back wrestle she was before injury, wrestling a lot on TV. And I feel because there's two ways we could be talking about this. If she's still just meandering next draft in the judgment data type of thing, I'm not gonna say it's over for her, but it's not looking good for her. I feel like this is the time that within the next three sixty five days, they're gonna have to break her off and she do her own thing. I think she's something that could easily win money in the bank or royal rumble if they want to put a rocket to her. I think she's somebody. If we talk about if they break up her and Live Morgan and they get their own ways, that's a Live Morgan titled defense. So Roxanne, I'm a fifty to fifty on this. I could easily look at an extra mike she really did nothing for me, or she could be like a sleeper pick. But just like as most points. She also just wrestles a lot, so I need those weekly points. So let's uh yeah, let's get Rocks on there. So all right, David, eight, all right, number eight.
Speaker 2: This this could be a little bit risky, but I have a feeling that if this person doesn't stay in the tag team, then they will eventually go on a nice little solo run and that's gonna be Miss Charlotte Flair.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, yeah, she could always get back there because I feel like they could lose take time as that be it for this team for a little bit. And Jade was expecting to work with here. They can always run back her and Ria too, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she she's a good option. If they don't continue the tag team with her and Aluxa Bliss, then she's a good option to just plug into that Women's Championship match and be an opposing figure that someone thinks could actually win against either Jade orr Reea.
Speaker 1: However, Ghosts, that's a good one. All right, Bobs, you had your next pick, David, take it from you. What's what you got for the backup here?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I think I'm gonna go because I feel like he's probably still gonna be mm hmm, there's I'm infantying two people.
Speaker 2: Uh see, if you're you're you're still in the next one.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's talking about my next one, you know, he said, he So.
Speaker 4: That's I think I'm gonna go with what Carmela is.
Speaker 1: Okay, unexpected, Okay, Carmelo out of principle.
Speaker 2: I just refused to draft him.
Speaker 1: Right, and then he decided to go on a run. Maybe the people are gonna get behind him. Let's see if he gets putting that triple threat. So all right, this is a tough one for me because I feel like either of these two are going right now. It's like the live ja Us of things like which one of the thing's gonna do better and which one it's gonna go further? All right, I don't know. This could be a risk, but you know every year, Everythione's like, oh it's his year, and this guy fucking slips on ropes. But you know what, he's still getting that, he's still he is on that trending clip yesterday that got big social media traction. They don't know what to do with him, but they always put him in something. We know he's gonna be the money, big match and reach for that briefcase then they get thrown. Damn, I'm gonna throw l a night because I'm still gonna hope that maybe, yeah, maybe this is the year he gets at my bank. Maybe this is the year he gets that one month title run. He's a perfect guy to get that, and then someone catches on him. I don't know, but I feel this this legitimately, I think is the year is the shitter get off the pot. I personally think they're just gonna get off the pot and not push him, but I want him on my roster in case. The same thing again, what if happens injured? Is what if Rome gets injured? Seth again Like you know what, La, it's finally your time. You're gonna again, same way Punk got the title this long because Hath got injured. This was not the plan. So I feel like Night could be the same thing. Of cause again, this guy's still fucking over. He's barely on TV. He's losing all the time. I won't say bai onto, but in a main role he still gets massive pops. So at some point they gotta throw him a bone, I hope. So that's what I'm going to l A Knight and brother, please stay off the top rope for my say case, don't don't injure yourself this year. But he's on Mania as.
Speaker 2: Well too, so that was going to be my next pick, and it was going to be my next pick for the reason of he had the most matches in twenty twenty five with sixty seven, So you actually your your last two picks have been the two people with the most two matches La Night with sixty seven in Rock San Perez with sixty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, work courses, let's go. That's talking about the iron men and women.
Speaker 2: So so go ahead and get those TV points.
Speaker 1: Your penultimate pick here, David second last pick.
Speaker 2: Uh, second to last pick off, still on the board.
Speaker 1: He's still there. I'm gonna fucking laugh if he wins the ladder that would be the funniest thing. If he wins the ladder match and we had this running gag and we'd get no point.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of going back and forth on this, and I'm leaning towards I've got three names listed, but I'm leaning towards this one only because I feel like, again, this is a big show type of guy. So we're gonna see him on the main shows. But he is also definitely gonna have a match on the biggest shows, and that is mister Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 1: True McIntyre. Yeah, maybe after Highlander, maybe he's gonna be hot. Shit right, he's gonna come after that and people are gonna love him that role, you know where he just leaves, all right, that's Bob's he's your second last pick.
Speaker 4: I feel like I kind of ran like, there's one person.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm really worried.
Speaker 3: I don't think you have to because literally, like I only have like one or two people on my list left, and I don't even know if I want them.
Speaker 2: We got two people left on all my possibles. And let's see if you guys still both.
Speaker 1: Went over here.
Speaker 4: Really looking through through cage match of weeks and weeks and stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's gonna see my pick. I feel he's gonna see it and be like, all right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you had have this person, but I'm gonna I'm gonna go with it. I'm gonna go with last legend.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't. But that's actually a good pick.
Speaker 3: I feel like that mania, But I think there she's gonna have a big year in general.
Speaker 1: She could and honestly we redraft, but I think she could be one of the people that is like next WrestleMania season in like a bigger role or something like that, because she's impressed a lot. So No, that's I didn't think about that. But that's a that that could be a good, low key pick. Okay, so much like the last guy. You know, he's been aligned for a push past couple of years. You know, we heard a scoop into those twenty four, twenty twenty five, it's gonna be this year. It wasn't. Maybe that's twenty twenty six. I'm picking Finn bal Or. I'm saying we're gonna get the Demon. There's gonna people are gonna be throwing up those hands. We're gonna get a renewed push, even it's just the icy title baby. But I think there's there is a slight chance again he could be there. There could be like, uh, you know, let's give him a month run, let's do some of them. Do you think that's gonna happen? No, I think La Knight has a better chance. But Finn Baller also just wrestles a lot. But you never know, maybe he gets heated up and maybe maybe they just make him be the demon the whole time. But I think Finn wrestles a lot and he I'm hoping he's gonna get some wins here now as a baby face, Like I think he's I think he's beaten domb i ondred percent, but I think he's being domb. So Finn Balor uh welcome to the Redemption Squad with La Knight and says that that was.
Speaker 2: My next pick was Finn and it was going off with the whole that he embraces the Demon for WrestleMania and then goes on a little bit of run. I'm like, if he even goes on a three month run before they decide to forget about him for a while, it's worth the points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think. Yeah, easily I could drop him later on. So yeah, Fvin Baler my second last pick. All right, David, your last regular pick?
Speaker 2: All right, my last regular pick. I am down to two more people. I don't trust one of them, even though they are technically a champion within WWE. Uh, So I am going to go with Dirty Down Mysterio, Dirty Dom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think there's a big potential for him deadline too, to see what happens with him.
Speaker 2: Even if he loses at WrestleMania. I have a feeling he will still be in the mix of a lot of things that they're going to have him involved. I mean, the guy is a heat magnet and so yeah, I could see them definitely doing something with them. My other pick was Damien Priest, but I just I do not trust.
Speaker 1: Him with him trust the weapon man. You know, all right, that's what's your final pick.
Speaker 3: I feel like I always got to have a crazy pick in there, and by my by my old rules that I created those two or three years ago, the one hundred points comes after someone's first match, not their first appearance in so holding out for the one hundred pointer, I'm drafting Dan Housen.
Speaker 4: Dan he literally has like a.
Speaker 3: Five second squash where he loses on some episode that's one hundred points to because he hasn't had a match.
Speaker 2: You know what that that that is a smart move because I did not think about the fact that he hasn't actually wrestled yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's a good one. That's loky, a good one, man.
Speaker 3: I literally thought about that when we were talking at the start, like there's nobody I could draft who could give me those those one hundred points because they've all wrestled already.
Speaker 4: There's no one else coming. So but technically he hasn't wrestled yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's true. That's a good one. Yeah, look at look at bunk on his Instagram. Yeah, yeah, shacket, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: He's gonna do the entrance like I've list I think he could do, like I think he does it and.
Speaker 4: Then like transition into into cultire personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know, good job with the Dan Housen pick, because I'm just kind of looking through and I don't know there's one person I could but like I would hate to have them. I guess I'm last I can speak it. There's Logan Paul because I think he's always a fucking wrist of one money in the bank, Like I legitimately think one year they're gonna do it, and it's just do I really want to my roster? And he's gonna lose the take team tois at one point, but I feel like that could happen. I don't want Sammy because I don't trust what's gonna happen with I don't know what's gonna happen with Sam having the next little bit, Like I don't know, I don't know what his career trajectory is right now.
Speaker 4: He went back to the Triple A as as all g America.
Speaker 1: That'd be actually gonna be low key amazing. I'm not gonna lie versus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, spell out a stadium on that match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'm just as much as I dislike the guy, I'm gonna take Logan Paul. He wrestles on Raw. He's not gonna lose the take titles on WrestleMania, And like I said, I legitimately think he's just for the meme of it, for the moment they will. I think Paul is a perfect person. He has the briefcase on the fucking podcast, social media, he can cashing at the cheap one. He's to me also a perfect You know those champions get that world title run like before Restlming season starts, that's Logan Paul. Like, he's the type of guy that could lose that at a Rumble or the Saudi one.
Speaker 4: Year, that like.
Speaker 3: Defensive like one time, and then some face beats them for it going into the end.
Speaker 1: That September to February early March type of run that could be Logan Paul Like, that's what they did Edge right the first time he won the title, he won it, held it like money the bank. Helt for a month and then it's like, sorry, man, we need it for Triple like weeks.
Speaker 3: People remember, I think more because of the moment, but yeah, it's like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's three weeks. It's the cash and it's the sex celebration. It's two weeks. And then he loses it the rumble and that sets up the Fully feud because Fully just randomly comes in there, and I remember, Uh, Edge was just really pissed about all that stuff because I guess he They never told them, but they were kind of like, oh yeah, it could be you age on it at WrestleMania, and then Triple Edge came back and just fucking took that spot right from especially he was really fissed because he was like, all my segments are doing better, my merch is better, and Triple h gets it. Uh, but you know Edge got to have the best match of the.
Speaker 4: Funny enough people remember edging Fully more than then.
Speaker 1: See, Yeah, that's one of those he got the chip punch and then after it was they were like, Okay, we're gonna run with you, because then they gave him a big long run and then he he was the Seth Rongz guy where anytimes someone's injured, I just put on Edge. Edge is the guy to go to. So yeah, I'm gonna but Logan Paul, I think could get that type of run where because even Roman he cashes it in Roman or who knows what happens with Randy. I know I could also see him where if they run this back and Randy wins a title, Cody wins it at SummerSlam, you could know that Cody's oh whatever dream and then the AO hits and then he cashes in because like that's a perfect like I don't know if the crowd's gonna cheer, and that would help Cody be a babyface.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh that was That was after Punk one where he was like I'm gonna defend it against like aj Styles and Finn Valor and like he made like all the top workers and then like Logan's music hit and they never did the match enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah they never did. Yeah, but that's where it's somewhere. Hey, after Cody gets the title back, how do we heat him back up as a baby? Put him with Logan Paul because we know Paul's gonna get boot It's like the eliminated.
Speaker 3: Like he won after Mania forty, like you had the a J match, but the next was Logan Paul against Saudi, just like the title and.
Speaker 1: They can flip it this time now right where Paul's a champion Cody and even then think about ultra heat if if he gets back and the crowds into him. Imagine SummerSlam bron Breaker beats Roman Rains and Paul Cash is on a fucking bron Breaker. Man, that could be some good you right, Yeah, Okay, so it's not okay, whatever is after everybody?
Speaker 4: I think I think there's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like I think they're gonna do some WrestleMania castions next year, like having Closer later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, it's been a well it's been a minute.
Speaker 4: Just Seth and priests to.
Speaker 1: Right fucking priest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, there we go. We gotta do the Jobbers now. So David, who are you picking this year? I feel like you got a bad history your Jobbers, which is a good thing. So I feel like David, whoever he pick is gonna get a push.
Speaker 2: So but you got Actually, Matt Cardona is my pick. I am going with Matt Cardona.
Speaker 1: Watch him fucking win money in the bank, everything that he gets in the Mega.
Speaker 2: Push, generational run for Matt Cardona brings the death match king to.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna get one because I feel like he's gonna Oh no, he already wrestled Randy and lost. It might happen one more time, maybe for a title defense, but as pumps you got.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm happy David picked Matt Cardona. CoA, I have to go with Kit Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go with Kit Wilson. Yeah, that's a good one. So I'm just trying to find somebody because those are the top two. Somebody that works a lot loses. I always used to put JD in the spot, but I feel like they've been heating him up like a little bit uh priest when I'm in Fine, So I'm gonna put just for the meme it all. I gotta go with Russev. You know, we brought him ut multiple times, we said he going drafted. Now I'm drafting my man. He's gonna be in the job or thing I think he will. Like again, look at what happened on rob Oba He lost in three minutes like this dude, Like he doesn't get it. It's over for yet you're done, You're not. At least Black is still winning matches on SmackDown right Russo.
Speaker 3: And someone said Black meets everyone right before they're pushed, like he meets Sammy, he beats Randy, like you meet a bunch of people like then after like two weeks later, start getting pushed.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy, Like how is it not a four way? Maybe we'll start there with Sammy and Trick and like Mel's down there and hew Black now there? How's Black now? Like, dude, I just beat you really easily, like a couple of weeks ago, Like I'm getting wrestlmateing a title shot, Like why is it actually a trick?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Which is fine because trick we know why non kfa white, But why in k fabe is black?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Like fuck man? Like I definitely don't reserve a shot. So yeah, here's the list before we get to the rest me in predictions. So David's got Cody rhoads Oba seem punk, Stephanie back here Gunther, Becky Lynch, Jacob Foto, Sharp Flair, Drew mcintyren Doma Steere and his jobber is Matt Cardona, who you get points for if they lose, they go at s. Bubbs's list is e O Sky, Randy Orton, Penta, Javon Evans, Main event O SOO. No Jimmy so this year for any of us. Sorry Jimmy, you're on the back burn again. Bailey the role Model with Cal Rodriguez, Carmelo, Hayes, Lash Legend, Dan Howison for the Big hundred than his job were Kit Wilson. My pigs are Rhea, Bloody, Ripley, the Big Dog, the Tribal Chief, the original OTC one, got.
Speaker 3: The OTC one anymore. I noticed this week he just does OTC normal.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: And you know what sucks to you know, after he wins that world title, he's getting some new acromen too. I don't know what it's gonna be, but there's gonna be a new world titles shirt like World of Big Champ OTC w h O t C, but Brown Breaker Live, Morgan Trick, Williams, Frons, Roxane Perez La Night and finn Ballad and then my job or as Russo Russo don't win that icy title. Please man, all right, let's get into wrestlmated predictions we do. Let's talk about these two matches. I don't forget them, the two matches that are rumored. So we're just talking about this. It's not official, the ideas they're gonna have fourteen matches per night, seven to seven right now. The rumor looks like it's after they did this the spot yesterday. It's for sure happening where it's l A. Knight and the Uzos versus the Vision and I show speed. Technically, you know, we talked about this. I think this is a better spot for l A Night than the brock Lessner spot that was rumor because he was just gonna lose their Yeah, and it could also been a bad match. And I think this gets some some publicity. And again this shows to me that they still care about him somewhat. He's still popular for prediction wise, for who I think is gonna win this? I, like I said, I think this could go either way. I could see easy just a fun the good guys get to win, or it is if they're set up stuff with Jay Or it's just like, hey, we want I Show Speed. We want to wrestle in a moment. We want him winning the match.
Speaker 3: Show Speed had like a like a reality show type episode where he like like trained at the PC for a day and like had a match and in that show he lost to just like like an evolved guy.
Speaker 4: Like so I think he's fine with like.
Speaker 1: Losing the Like, No, I think he's fine. I mean, like what if they want that, right if they want like the esp and like show Space.
Speaker 3: Because the thing was supposedly that at SummerSlam and jelly Roll was like jelly Roll was supposed to win, and.
Speaker 4: He was like, I want to lose.
Speaker 1: We'll get to jelly Roll. I'm gonna say I will get to that because I'm gonna use that example. So I'm I think I'm a fifty one percent. I'm gonna go with the baby Faces here, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Vision gets to win here. So, David, who is your official pick for if this match happens for the Vision versus USO's a Knight.
Speaker 2: My official pick is not who I want to win, but it's who I think is going to win. And that is going to be the vision and I show Speed because they are gonna want those pictures in the media. They are gonna want that press. They are gonna want the continued talk and push. They're gonna want Logan Paul showing up on his podcast with the Tag Team Championships are gonna want. I showed Speed talking trash on his streams and everything else. He showed up to an event right after the La Night thing and he was all he had a band aid over his eye, his arm in a sling, like he was selling it like no other. So I think that they are going to rock with that.
Speaker 1: Plus there's one way I could see the vision in the win is if they want to do like an l A Night I show Speed comedy match where Night just beats them up and gets the win. Like I could see them doing that at some point in the future. So yeah, I'm actually you think I'm actually raining these down because the night of We're gonna we're gonna lock it. We're gonna we're gonna.
Speaker 3: See if the thing, being like the usos, end up like fighting off like theory and like Logan, and then it's like only it's left in the ring and like l A. Knight, just like Beats some like Hits the BFT and and Pinzone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My other thought process when I originally was thinking about this being just for the Championship before they did the switch on TV, I had the vision going over for two reasons. Number one, I don't know like how soon Nailmi is supposed to give birth, and number two pretty soon after Backlash and Saturday Night's main event, their next two pay per views are all out of the country and that does not tend to go well for Jimmy Usso and Traveling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least the titles are on the line, but yeah, I don't think they win them backing at Tennessee. They shouldn't have for that god awful theme they've been given, so okay. And then the other remote rumored matches we totally before is EO versus Oscar. I know it's been back and forth as far as like the triple threat, so if you want to put but no one would think Carry would win.
Speaker 3: SI Kyrie's gonna the Linda standing up at WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that this for me is like I think it could be a good match. They'll probably give them maybe seven ten minutes. I think EO easily wins this. I feel like you just keep her going, you keep her hot. She was the part of the triple Threat last year, so I think if this match happens, you.
Speaker 4: Can take the anti Undertaker streak out.
Speaker 1: And she had the Street before, so that was where you're going if this match happens.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Io as well. I think there's like a chance Oscar could win, depending like if this is gonna be like a longer huge I can see just to like give Oscar the win at WrestleMania if they really want to, even if.
Speaker 4: They just have EO beater like the next two times or whatever. Yeah, so I'll see it depends.
Speaker 3: I think for prediction, I'll go Yo, but I wouldn't exactly be like shocked if Oscar pulled it out.
Speaker 1: They could also do carry do like the full turn. Now she's gonna be evil with Oscar because it's been the back and forth and she's gonna leave her and it could be like you said, Linda, I'm gonna go with the Trish Christian Christ Jericho scenario where Trish went in there and it looked like she was saving Jericho but actually went to turn on them. I could see them running that back, but with Cary in that spot, mister, it's over. But David, where are you? We're both on EO. Where are you? All right? So I am on EO.
Speaker 2: But I want to put a little asterisk on this because I want something to happen between now and then. I don't know if we have time, but I want something to happen. I want a match between one of them, I don't care which and Julia and interference happens and they turn that into a triple threat at Russell Mania. I just I give me the full Japanese shit show of DDT meets Stardom meets Absolute. We're gonna go balls to the wall. And because I think that they could seriously have like a crazy, insane match, and I would love for then EO to walk away with the Women's United States Championship.
Speaker 1: Julia sitting ring sight at RAW on Monday, and that's how they sent it up, like oh, because yeah, I really that's definitely a SmackDown before. I don't think strands on that card now. And you know, Shradden, just some advice. Stop talking about leaving w B while you're like still the thing about.
Speaker 3: That that interview clip that was going around, it was like two years old. It was like from like really it had like one match on the main roster at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she started the Hollywood and stuff. Yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 4: Because people are saying, like, oh, she's always said this.
Speaker 3: It's like it was like a clip from like to It was like pretty much from around the time we started this podcast.
Speaker 1: Basically, it is crazy from where she was last year to what's going on now. They definitely cool on. Like I said before, if EO and shrend don't have matches, I find that very odd. EO they're making sure. I think they very appreciate Shradden. Yet I guess she's just giving in that spack down WrestleMania and that's not great for her. So oh okay, so now we'll go the actual officially announced car. We got Seth Wrongs versus goother. Ofviously, this has been all over the matt At one point is Rumoreduth is gonna wrestle Ray he was injured, Seth was gonna wrestle Braun and then Bron's gone, And now it sounds like the rumors going around, I think fightful and I think Dave report this where around February Chamber time they decide it's gonna be gooth there, because I think it probably sounds like it was gonna be Seth and Bronson Reid as the match, and then when Bronson was down, it say, Okay, that's done. All I hope for this one. I don't care about the rush thing because I saw that as a criticism and I don't get wrong, I'm always down to criticized book in of WWE. But like both the people they are gonna wrestle or even three people have been injured, so it's like, I don't care if it's a thrown together match because it's like all they're like, what injury happens. I don't care about like weird booking because you're just doing the best you can, right so, and to me this is like what's the best match for guth on the cart is Seth I talk about in the discord. All I want is I don't want this to be a shitty edge AJ finish. I want them go even if after the match that's when Braun comes back, because what I pitch is my worry is they're having like a four to four point five. Uh, Gunther is doing the choke hold. They go back ref bump, Seth hits the something at Nowhere spear and Braun takes off the fucking hoodie and Gunther gets the win. You can do that after the match. You can do that on raw the next day. Just let them work, let them go go for the raw after moment, like, let them I know, I don't. People are in way too ahead themselves. People have been sharing the like angle Sean Michael's gift. Let's slow down, brother, Like, I'm not expecting that. That's it, And I was there alive. That's an all timer. And I get the idea of just these like two work horses. But like Seth has a lot of injuries, right, I guess Kurt did as well, but different Seth wasn't on Perks.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He wasn't. He wasn't Perks or Seth yet. So that's my only hope is just let them work, do the storyline after. But I worry that with them wanting a moment, if you were to ask me what I think is gonna happen, I think the Braun thing is gonna happen. I think either way, Gunther's getting this win, but I hope that just let them work and uh, this is a great pairing, but I just hope they leave them alone. So I suppose, how do you see this match going and who you got winning it?
Speaker 4: I think I agree with you, like one hundred percent in that. Like, I think that's definitely.
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Who's under there?
Speaker 1: Who did this? After you get the spear? Oh my god, it's that if you share or that thing of Coleyan and the monitor. I can hear it already. I can hear it. Who could have thought?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think it will be really good and it will end frame much exactly.
Speaker 2: How.
Speaker 1: Damn it? David? You got any other feelance here on the match? In the winner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I I got conth winning. I think that there will be some interference that's gonna cost seth. I think it's gonna happen unfortunately. I think it's gonna happen mid match, and it's gonna be a situation where Gunthar is just gonna just smile and laugh at Set's pain of getting interfered on and then just choke them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do we think because people haven't talked about it, I guess we should talk about that. Do we think that they are storyline wise? Are they gonna try and get this any reasoning at all, whether it's a favor from Paul. I do like this pitch that someone threw out of the idea of Paul promising guth a Brock match. I really like that. As far as Okay, help me here. I don't know if I could.
Speaker 3: Say the explanation being some sort of like you know, never just like in a random backstage segment of Hymn saying like he has a favor or he paid him off or something.
Speaker 4: Attack.
Speaker 1: When Guther main events WrestleMania, Paul has to be there. You know, David, you think they explain that or do they think they just go and like, yeah, Guther just want to match.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that he gets explained only if eventually Gunther will retire Brock, which again, if for a life circumstances right now has anything to do with anything but go ahead and retire Brock please.
Speaker 1: Well, and even Brocking those interviews have said that he's only here for a short time, which is I'm I still.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he said he's got to put his kids through college.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what that's gonna happen, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right. I didn't think that all. I was like, no, he's like back back because I just I don't get the hassle of like why bringing him back at this like again, like other than the coming back after the segments didn't pull like sure Brock and Oba's doing stuff like Oba could He's been doing something else too, Like yeah, it's not worth the hassle.
Speaker 2: But I would jokingly say who does he have dirt on? But I think we know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a lot of dirt on and I don't know what the money is situation. So yeah, hopefully, just hopefully Summer Slam is the end of Brock. Move from there, and again I posted the discord. I don't know what the raw social media team was doing that whole Sam Roberts podcast of the GUTA assault seph rawlins and that photo they use, Oh my god, that's what we're doing over there, Like that's a wild image in the don't spear to be posting it's like geez, so yeah, so we'll see what happens next week. Got oh my other pictures. I feel like this is a Night one match because I feel we have a good shot of getting that John Cena AJ styles thing happening to good there.
Speaker 3: I don't think this match and Brock and Obar on the same night, okay, yeah right now it is opening night too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has the orange poster, and I think the orange posters are night.
Speaker 1: One, Okay, And that's why I just feel like the hall Thame's coming up. Did you see my match at WrestleMania where I beat Stef Rowlin and then a phenomenal forearm F you or F five?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah you yeah, I got yeah, Stephanie's music, the slap and everything. I think that is happening. I guess been talking about that scene as the host of WRESTLEMANI he got the call because ticket sales were late, so which I just love how he talked about his last speech to the talent roster of sin Stone Clothes, like, oh, you see all these people up there. Next time I come back, I want to see more of them, And then like the first resuming with that, I'm like, John, we need you to come back. That's not on the town. That's what I'm saying. I just love the idea of that happening. But yeah, I think he hit that. I think you're gonna get very wacky John Cena doing stuff like that. That stupid image goes around him in the overside suit doing the medjing thing. I think it's gonna be very comedy.
Speaker 4: Asena a hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like I think they're just gonna go for last and he's gonna get that moment. I it's gonna be interesting see if he gets an interest. Is he really gonna run down with the suit or like it's it's gonna be well, so you're thinking.
Speaker 4: He just like started in the ring, like true, Like do you know want that plot? Though?
Speaker 1: Do you not want the music and the crowd go it's seen he's just like on the stage or something. Yeah, sure he doesn't have to run the stage is probably a better idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to backstage segment when he brings back the suit from the South Paul Regional Wrestling, Like.
Speaker 1: Like they're gonna lean into that type of stuff. So we'll see next up, you got the Fatal four way women's take team with the Irresistible Forces when I and Legend, you got Charlotte and Alexa Blitzwich. Don't they have a do they have a teammate or no fucking I got Lyra and Bailey and then you got the Bella Twins. I've been saying this for like six months now. I'm sticking with it. The Bellas or leaving resume even if they lose the night after there again the many moment they're told them on the fucking stage for the podcast, I'm saying, the Bells get the win here, and like, uh, this could be like a two two point five car crash match, Like this could be I actually think this could be real bad. They are gonna have to rely on Bailey and Lyra.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta keep Lira lash Charlotte and the bree you gotta keep him in there the whole time.
Speaker 1: And yeah, exactly, even breeze a stretch, even breeze like a stretch. But yeah, like Lyram, Bailey can never be not in this match, like that's where it is. And yeah, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: But it depends on on the rules they do, because they're very inconsistent. If they do where everyone's in or if only two people are, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking they're gonna go with the two people to avoid That's what my prediction is, because then you can easily have like a Bailey with somebody a Lyra, a Charlotte. So that's my predictions they do too, So s Bubbs, who's gonna win here? You said it?
Speaker 3: I think I think Bailey and Redemption arcs from from last year, you know, full year, full year story, they're finally doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay Bailey and Lyra, David, where are you going there?
Speaker 2: Realistically, I think that nihe Lash retained, but I have a I am convinced now to agree with you that they're gonna go Unfortunately, the bell A route. I don't want it, but I can see it, and it hurts my soul.
Speaker 1: You can. You cannot want it, but you can see it. You can look and you can't literally see the Bells losing them to like the smack n after Lash and ya right away, like just yea five day run, that's it, and like well, because they can only say we wear the tag team champions like they did that with Letter and Becky last year, right, they can easily.
Speaker 2: Their social media reach is just way too high. They're going to want to put the belts on them and then have that moment. Also, somewhere in the back of my mind, I think the petty part of me is like they want to put it on Brie because Daniel is uh, Brian Danielson is is in a W Like I could see that being a dumb ass reason.
Speaker 1: He's doing the yes is there if that's former W superstar Daniel Ryan, he comes in.
Speaker 4: The ring and they do the whole the other way around, like.
Speaker 1: The like that Rory. I don't know if you've heard about this. There's a guy that highlanders. Yeah, he was front rolling. They highlight him and they fired him and then they suspend him and fired him. So next up week got as right now the fatal firewer letder match. There was a rumor that they might put smack Down or Triple A people, but that's tv D. But we got Penta, Javon Evans, Dragon Lee, j D mcdonne, and Russo apparently these qualifying matches happened on the main event months ago. Just bullshit stuff like to me always makes sense.
Speaker 4: Onto a compilation and posted it like.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy to show people that they haven't all.
Speaker 1: These makes sense to me though, Like it's great to see dragon ly they game like a mini push when Ray's hurt. Sure, Javon, Like we've.
Speaker 3: Thought those styles that did more for Dragon Lye in like two months than then being like raymis serious friended for like two years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. And then you have Penta who's always you know popular in there JD. He's a workhorse that makes sense. Russo that's definitely that's like a year damn guy in.
Speaker 3: The in the it's like what's his name was in like the five Star North American title match?
Speaker 4: Larstolomon, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Away, did I just throw around the little guys?
Speaker 1: How is that not like you just put Damien Easton there, you know, like they SmackDown. He could be the big guy. Like, it's just crazy to me that he has a match over some of these other people on the roster. But uh, I'm just I'm just I'm hoping Javon gets the win, but I'm just gonna go with Penta retains here for the safety and I think he because what did pent To do last year?
Speaker 4: He was in like Fatal four way, I see him a right, yes, Finn.
Speaker 1: And Dom Yeah, I don't know. I'm I'm gonna go with Penta here. I think they're just gonna go safe. I think Jayvon can win in the future. I would like Javon to get it, but I'm going with Tenta.
Speaker 2: I've heard rumors that Viking Go could be added to this, and if that is the case, that would be absolutely amazing. But either way, I'm agreeing with you that Penta is gonna walk away from this. I think it's gonna be like the only other option I could see is them using this as a chance to get Javon the championship after he does something crazy, but I don't think he needs it right now. I think Pinta taking it and riding with it a little bit more would probably be the best pick.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're gonna like Hardy twenty three and where Javon's gonna do something crazy and then like takes him out of the match and then he's he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Do the Cody Rhoades Ricky spot the the ladder cutter thing or not not Richie Sammy Govar. Yeah, he's going to do the jumping cutter off the ladder spot like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what like, I would want Javon to win, but I think Pental, like especially having been like him, finally get in the Icy title. I don't think he loses it so quickly. As for other people, they could add to this match, like with SmackDown people.
Speaker 1: Like it's got to be in there, right and like Archer gives you.
Speaker 4: Before Manium.
Speaker 1: That or the Battle Oil. I just thought like Truth could be like his manager and Gimmacomedy spot like it's crazy if Priest is.
Speaker 3: Not, say, I could see if they like just throw Phoenix in there just for you know, the big pro pens to make them.
Speaker 4: Put them in there. The Kingo probably gonna be in there. I mean depends like how.
Speaker 3: What tier you want these guys to like be smacked up, because you could if they're not putting like Mellow in the US match, you just put them in the other mid card.
Speaker 4: Title match just regular or you know the classic. Uh you don't put maccart.
Speaker 1: Sayda, I don't. He just shared today the anniversary of him winning the title with IC. I can see them being at the preason like I remember when I want and that whole speech, so I could. I don't think Cardona is off the table, so.
Speaker 4: I think Max probably like eight people. Yeah, so the King Goo and like to SmackDown people.
Speaker 2: If they do ad Damian Priests and I definitely need our Truth running out climbing the ladder and putting the tag title.
Speaker 1: On the hook. They could do something like that. Yeah, the reverse in reverse battle oils, so okay. So next up we got Finn versus Dom. I feel like just Finn's gotta win here. I do think they are gonna do the Demon, and I just think Finn gets the win and they move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm honestly just here for both of their entrances because I think they're both gonna have some WrestleMania entrances. As long as Finn doesn't come out with that weird gip mask, then I'm okay with that. Like never, I want him to bring back the Demon or something close, just like I have a really cool this is My Time entrance and then Dom always has.
Speaker 4: But but he takes it off and under he's got the demon paint on just to shill. Like I'm with the mask now, I was just so bad.
Speaker 1: I don't even want it. I need the nikky a s ah.
Speaker 2: Just walk by the trash can and drop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever agreed, Like I'm gonna get a mask. It's gonna cover my entire face, just for my entrances. Like all my motion gone, like everyone should just look at Finn like, no, that's dumb man, Like you're not like take that ship off, put your bandana back on. So so you're a Finn as well, David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going with Finn even though I've got dumb on my roster. I do think finn Is is gonna win this at least.
Speaker 1: Started to push, you know, start.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of something.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to think this fulves something because the first year we had a counter for how many super kicks there would be and Jimmy versus Jay. Then last year we had a counter for how many Sara Miodos would pen to do in the match.
Speaker 4: And this year I'm trying to think, what's something we can we can do like that?
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm trying to think there's nothing too like like a new gimmicky to do.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, like to me something for like one of these main events, like like how many runs there or something like that, or you know what maybe you could do like for all of WrestleMania, how many ref buffs will are we?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's there's at least four in the punk rains one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are we speaking total rough bumps or breath bumps for match for for all?
Speaker 4: That could be like, are like just start to like or whoever gets closer to Yeah, Okay, I need to look at like the whole card.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing now. I'm gonna go with six in total. That's my thick is. I felt I got it, but I felt like there's maybe one more caps. I'm gonna say six.
Speaker 2: I'm going high. I'm going ten.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the rest are getting paid.
Speaker 4: Let me look at the.
Speaker 2: Between Punk and Rains. You're gonna have a couple. Yeah, the match, the ladder match, there will be no ref bumps because the refs aren't out there. I don't think there'll be one in the tag team matches. I think Oba versus Brock you're gonna have one. You won't have one in the light.
Speaker 1: I think so in Cody. I don't think so on Oba and Brock. I think it's gonna be straight up. I think Cody and Randy's gonna have a bunch.
Speaker 2: Let's see Guther and Seth. You will most likely have goother pushing a ref or something that causes that interference in that match. Live in Stephanie Vickier, I think will be there. If Jade still has her minions with her, there could be one there. And then Cody. Cody and Orton. You know that they're going to do the same thing. And in every match that Becky Lunch and A J Lee have had together, there's been a ref bump or two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, so you're ten, I'm gonna go seven.
Speaker 4: Just say.
Speaker 1: So ten, seven, six. We'll see you get some little bonus points there for the ref bumps. I suppose I think you are, just so I lock it down your officially on thin I imagine, right, yeah, I think so? Yeah, Okay, Next Jacob versus Drew McIntyre again, I think we all know where this is going. They're gonna write off drewge is gonna take a big bump. He's gonna film Highlander, and I wonder what.
Speaker 4: They get to do in this match, because because unsanctioned for.
Speaker 3: Doug Diddy is like the like highest anywhere, like hardcore one, like with Sammy and Ko, I'm sanctioned. I was like the barbed wire and like Ko is supposed to blade, but he dropped the blade, uh that right where he supposed to like blade after the barbed wire, and there's like if you're going slow motion, you see like the blade like drop out of it. It's like hoylus. Yeah, So I do wonder if they get like tax or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I think it'll be a good match.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think this is gonna be very good match. I'm I think this will be a fun kind of like what Damien and Drew did last year, right where that was like I think Drew's great in the spot of like lifting the crowd, but I think fought to obviously gets to win, and because I think he's gonna be getting a title shot in the near future.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's going to do a dive off of something high and.
Speaker 1: Dude, yeah you do want on that one?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here again. I think this was a predictable one Sammy versus Trick, Like I guess we can have a very bad night where you see Trick and obaflues. But I'm gonna hope that they don't do that to me. The only reason you put on Sammy is for him to lose the Trick.
Speaker 3: I don't know he wins now. Like people on Twitter with me going crazy, I'm Sammy, and yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the thing where obviously Twitter and always were life so people still cheer and whatnot, But like that to me was pretty I hope people always talk about the Gable one, right, and that there was some foul. Yeah, there was some foul playoff. It was gonna be a Gable and good there and Samy kind of sliding there. But at that time was like Sammy's still bigger than Star than Gable story, Like I kind of got that right, and he is still bigger than Mellow, but just it's odd because Mellow has just been like holding that down and getting this mini push again, Like I don't know how. It's not even like a triple threat. The easy formula is it's Mellow and Sammy and Tricks screw Sammy and he feels like he needs another match, and they do, and Mellow, as a fighting champion, says, hey, I'll fight you both and then you get Trick the cheap win, or if you want to turn them whatever, that's the only way, because we did hear rumors if they want to do a double turn, right. The thing is, I don't think Sammy and Trick are gonna get the time to do like a Austin Brett double turn at Mania. So it's just like, I think it's just gonna be Trick wins as a heel quotation marks but just gets. It's gonna be what happened with Dom last year. It's gonna be exactly that, but with Trick. So I don't know why you couldn't just do a triple threat. And I think also there's there's not a single triple threat on this card. It could have broken it up. So I don't know why such mellow Zammy and Trick and you can always do Sammy and Trick on SmackDown or pay per views. So to me, that was actually disappointing. I know, I like Mellow a lot, so maybe I'm biased there, but just it felt it felt very just shoehorned in, like oh, I get Sammy a match and here it is, but I think they get Trick here.
Speaker 4: Like the backstage The backstage segments were so funny.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Like, because it was like Trick like talks to Nick all of this, and Nick also it's like you're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Getting a match at Wrestleman and then so he's like, oh, I don't know who. And then after Sammy wins, like.
Speaker 3: Like after Sammy beats Mellow, he's like walking backstage and like Nicholas walks with him and he's like, good news, Sammy, You're gonna be defending your US title against Trick Williams at WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Like it's one of those It's like an ad when someone calls him out and Tony Schawant has to do the stupid Like I'm hearing that Tony Kahn just approve the matches, like give it a commercial break, like give it a couple like another hour, or do it next week.
Speaker 3: Or like yeah, wins like a match and like but like they're raising their arm and like the match graphics.
Speaker 1: Ris So I think this is just they want Trick to look good again. Like Trick isn't like an all time worker, so put him with Sammy, who is a good worker. I think they want Trick to look like he has a good match on the biggest stage. They crown him. They want people doing the whoop that Trick chant.
Speaker 2: And that entrance in that huge stadium is going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: So I'm blocking in Trick here, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially after like I've seen him on ESPN and a couple of other things like this week just talking about his journey and stuff like that. He was telling the story about how he ended up with the white coat, which is hilarious and I think which like what, like I just meant to wear it one time just to show out. Now they're like, where's your coat? So yeah, No, I think that he is gonna having everyone yell whooped that trick like before and after the match. They're gonna want that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Doing trick as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, Like like you said, like literally the only reason like Sammy beat Mellow, it's just to put this title on trick pretty much.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean on trick there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this one might be a bit more difficult what we're thinking for a j Lee versus Becky Lynch, because David, you were going back and forth with who you don't know? Do you have a locked I am?
Speaker 2: I am locked in. Unfortunately on Becky, I think that she is she is going to take it. I would love AJ to continue to have a run. I don't think that that's why she's here. I think she was here for a comeback tour. She's accomplished that, and like I don't see her full time and get for a while. Maybe now that you know Larry's gone and they don't really have a reason to be home, that could have changed. But I think overall Becky might be taking it.
Speaker 1: I could also see and I guess where I'm on the because I guess said in the draft, I do think there is a possibility of it's Stephanie and Becky right away, right so Becky lose. I could see that being the program. But I also see a situation where I could see Punk taking some time off as well after the loss, Like I know he could be there, but also he's been working for a while, So yeah, I'm gonna go with Becky as well. I don't feel as confident as I did before, but I still haven't watched it. Did you guys watch a J Bailey match? I have to was it?
Speaker 3: How was?
Speaker 1: I never got around to I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was just like, Okay, it was very clearly like it was like Bailey doing like all the work, like you could like pretty clearly tells like Bailey, like pretty much telling aj lely like what to do and like pretty much moving her into like.
Speaker 4: All the thoughts, like.
Speaker 1: I hate to do this man, I don't I don't like doing this. I don't like saying this, but there's you know, there's all that time you gotta you know, admit your your goats washed, and this might like I is this not been exactly what I was hoping on Aja's return, And as we talked about that episode, it was like she is a more character based person, right, So I was always the fun of putting these stories and just feel like the current writers don't have that for her. My hope is they somehow get her and Punk together doing some stuff like maybe start doing some more inner genders. But again, people didn't even like that tag, So I really don't know what to do with Becky. And even then the Aja or have AJ Bailey match. I thought that was gonna be like a build up, like get a pl sort a thing. It wasn't even that. Like, I I know there's a couple more to do, but I I don't know. They need to figure out what to what's going on here. I know there's like Charlotte and there's like rock Sand but I I don't know, there's just something maybe, but again, she has to be there more full time because then I met next Pictures like put her in a tag team, do that for a bid.
Speaker 4: She has been there.
Speaker 3: There's just some weeks where like when she's not on TV, like there will be photos are like she's there like at the shows.
Speaker 4: Just like not on TV.
Speaker 1: Well it's that same thing. It's like if she's not there and if it's like I imagine that's like a like they have a certain deal on a certain dates, then they should have paid for more. It just feels like she's she's very like it is part time part time like it is that it's that brock lesnar type of deal where they just they come and they disappear for it. They come, they disappear for a bit. So I don't know, they need something to do here. So I'm gonna I'm gonna lock an ag even or sorry back even though I could see a j may beget it, but I'll say.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with A just just to be the difference maker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and plus like maybe that's the title they feel could be like part time, right is the raw icy one. So there you go o versus brock oh Man, this is scary as fun.
Speaker 3: On the last two weeks of build because I mean technically this week was like it wasn't full over like standing though, I'd say, but definitely the other weeks hasn't.
Speaker 4: Again, I'll say, if Brock gives them an.
Speaker 3: F five before the Mania match, then I could see Over winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna say Oba, I don't feel confident on it because I can see the whole narrative of like, well, we just want to give him a big match and oball look really strong. It's all about what people thought after the fact, and it was a moment. That's all bullshit stuff that's WWE like like mind control stuff that they try to tell.
Speaker 4: You, like.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 3: Knight, like the clip that you've always use like when you didn't win money in the bank the first time?
Speaker 1: Oh what? Oh yeah, yeah, this is just the beginning of l A Night and has the same they've done this forever. That's ends training. Go back to the original punk podcast with Cold Cobana, Vincent Man sits him down. He says, you're wrestling Undertaker WrestleMania and you're gonna lose, and Funk's like, well, what's gonna happen? I'm gonna lose this, Like fifth year old dude, what happened to me, and he's like, well, you're gonna be the hottest heel in wrestling. After that, he's like, after I lose to him. And that's where they they have that thing where it's like, yeah, but if you lose, it's like sometimes that is true, but I don't think in this situation it is. I'm a guy that all always think Puncture broke the fucking shriek, and I'm gonna be a guy that thinks Oba should win this, and I'm gonna hope that have faith that they go, you know what it's and they have to know this with the way things of like the momentum online, with the ticket sales, they have to know, Okay, we're not the hot shit we were the past two years. Let's get through this WrestleMania. Let's do our seventeen where forty one was iffy. Let's have a great mania. Let's prop up the stars, trick javon Oba, Let's have them shine. The way for Oba shine is to be standing over Brock with the win. If Brock loses here and then loses at Summer Slimp, it's not gonna matter the guy. If he's on his way out who fucking cares like. So to me, I give Brock some couple wins over some other people give them Damien priest a feed, you know, like OBA should be winning here. So to me, this is like one of these signs of like, Okay, are you guys interested in not being you know, like having the momentum back or is it just old school w booking way because lately it has felt very Vince type of booking in my opinion. So and before there was isms, now it feels like Vincent. If you were to tell me Vince was back there, I completely fucking believe you. Everything with Jelly Roll and every like, I would believe that Vince is on his way back and he's talking to Paul every day. But I'm gonna hope. I'm gonna hope that Triple A just been because who was that recently too? Someone said on the podcast fuck who was it? Someone said that Triple h when he took over Creative, he told the whole Creative He's like, aw's a better show right now, we need to change that. I hope that fucking guy's still there. That guy should be there, of like, this show sucks right now for for not all of it, but lots of it sucks. We gotta change the narrative. Oba losing a Brock is not that. So I'm gonna hope that Oba gets to win. I'm gonna pick him, but I could see easily Oba taking that three can. Like, man, he really put up a fight. He's gonna be a future main eventor get that fucking shit out of here. Get that. I don't want the future is like, do it now? He can mirror Brock. Brock beat the Rock in his first six months on the main roster, The Rock, it was okay, he was fine. He was still the Rock. Brock Leser can still be brock Lesners. So I'm locking in Oba s Bubbs. Who's your lock I'm going with as well the ruler.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, same, it's gotta be. It's got to be.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be. But okay, here's an interest around and here's that you know again. I say, she might be the face this company, but this definitely could have a target being the worst match tonight Red or Ripley versus Jade. I think this is a high risk, high reward. They could have a banger eight minute high power thing, or this could get clunky at shit. I don't know. I thought Jade. I know it was more mixed last year. I thought the Jade and Naomi match wasn't great. But j Cargill defending against Rhea Ripley, David, who you got in this one? I've got Rha.
Speaker 2: I think that this is going to be one of the worst matches between the two cards. I think they are going to rely on Ja Minions to kind of help out with this, which I'm everything with. It's been sloppy. There's a reason that even though Jada is a champion, she's not on any of our lists for drafts because she is just not good. So I think it's gonna be Ria. I just don't feel like Jada is in a position yet to to topple Ria and have that WrestleMania moment with Ria. This was like a random SmackDown a roll and like she toppled her on a thing and stood over her and got went over. I could see it or one of the B Show pay per views she gets a win over he with some I don't see them doing it on WrestleMania and anointing her over Ria with how sloppy she's been, So.
Speaker 1: You're locking Ria as Bubbs. Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I went three as well. Like I think it's like the thing. It's kind of like what you said about La Knight, where.
Speaker 3: It's like you kind of like have to put a title on them at some point, just as like how much it's kind of invested them, and then like if it doesn't work out.
Speaker 4: Then well I guess it didn't work out and we'll move on. But I feel like that's the thing for Jade, like with how much she was hyped.
Speaker 3: Up and the signing, it was like if they didn't put the title on her, and like, I think, what now the title's been put on her, people can like change their takes about it. But I think if they never put the title on her, then people would be like, oh, they fumbled, like they didn't on her.
Speaker 4: And I think I definitely think Ria is winning. I think the minions will be out there.
Speaker 3: I think there's reports of like like the reports is that maybe Bianca's coming back, like its.
Speaker 1: Ring training or at least maybe doing some reps or stuff, so.
Speaker 3: I could see like something being like her she just tracks these minions somehow, or just like I mean, she could hit a coyote without without taking a bump, just in one of those sena sena aas where like this doesn't even move it, I'll just like let the other person do everything.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I feel like like Rio's winning here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't want to say the Jada experiments is gonna be over after this, but I think the Jada experiment is like the top thing is gonna be the only thing that could say this is if this match ends up being great, because that could be a thing of like, hey, lights run bright and Jade actually delivered, and there's a chance they could also be rehearsing this match a lot. There is a chance it could and then if it does, then I'll change my tune with the tell about that on the review. But that's where if I'm thinking, abou this match is gonna be like an at best maybe three, and then it's just okay, Ria gets the win, and then Rea can work with other people. Jade can go work with bioncre for a little bit for a program. But I just don't know what's going with Jade after So we'll see, but I'm hoping it's not. I love Ree Ripley, so I don't want I don't want. I don't want any of these matches to be a bad match. You know why because we have to watch it, so I don't want to be watching. We sat the Restum last year, which was a very mid to mediocre show, right, and only like some big main event match is really delivered. So all right, Deephanie, sorry to get some else to wes.
Speaker 3: No, I guess those kind of things, just like in terms of last year, Like I think last year there were more matches that like people weren't like two weeks like say, like like the one I always bring up was like the New.
Speaker 4: Day versus the war Raiders being like on Wrestlingia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some ones that wasn't me, and then there's other ones like Jacob and Elli Knight that like over delivered, right, so we'll see. I'm hoping not I'm hoping more forty than forty one. But got Stephanie that kir versus liv Morgan. I still decided. So I'm gonna throw at s pups because I really don't. I gotta hear some pitches right now. I'm pretty fifty fifty on this one, to be honest, So.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty fifty two and like funny enough.
Speaker 3: I think the story they could tell in this match is very similar to the story they could tell in the Roman match, where it's kind of like they need like other people to help them win, and like if they're not there, then what happens. So I guess it depends which one actually does that is probably gonna tell the other one you can't do that. So like I feel like if they have the thing of like Roxane isn't out there and then that's why Live loses, then probably Roman's gonna win because the Ussa's come out there and album or something like that.
Speaker 4: Uh So, And I do see both points with the Live, Like it's like do.
Speaker 3: You want to crowner at WrestleMania or do you wanna give Stephanie like a big WrestleMania win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they both liked.
Speaker 3: It's like because liv is like she's like definitely a top star, so it's kind of weird to do like the crowning, especially when she has had like the world time before.
Speaker 1: But I get what you mean it, but she's never been the tippy top. Yeah, right, Like that's the thing where she's never she's never gone and even what Straddon got last year, right, she's been in tag, she's been in stuff. It's kind of like, and this is where I'd use example, it's like the first time punk one on the title. He's wrestling JBL and all these people, but he's not made inventing these shows. Live was that type of champion, right where Okay, she's the champion of the brand, but it still is like it was the rear Ripley show, right. And that's where if I think if liv wins here, it is okay. They want to actually run with a run with her. Maybe again she's in that movie. They feel she could do that. Or is it just this is a good opponent to make step like to give Stephanie that moment to make her the tippy top.
Speaker 3: Sort of actually think the match is gonna be really good. Yeah, but for a prediction, I think I'm gonna lock in.
Speaker 4: I don't know because like I said, really that I'm so torn on. But did you say which one you're picking or.
Speaker 2: I didn't yet I know who I'm picking. I'm going with Stephanie Veck here for the simple fact that I think that even I think between the two, who could stand a loss and still be in the mix. More is Live like they can find a way to do it. They can do the hill tax, so they can continue even though we've already got thin out of the Judgment Day, we can continue more of the dissolution of the Judgment Day if someone comes to help her and then they mess everything up and she ends up losing. Okay, so we have more breakdown. We're fully getting rid of this Judgment Day stuff. You know, send kill.
Speaker 1: Judgment Day.
Speaker 2: We'll pack at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I literally think if a kick Out lived, they would just put Rocks and as the new like female leader.
Speaker 2: That right, well, and that's what I'm saying, so like live can go on and do other stuff after that where I think having that big moment and then I also envisioned my hit the way that that stadium is set up in everything, having the the fire during the celebration of Stephanie Veakir after she wins, like I could see.
Speaker 1: David's never said more like Vince Manvanna is like, but the fire, think about the fire. That's no, it goes through their mind of the visual right, like it's the image you're gonna see a couple of years from now. Exactly, It's it's that thing, right.
Speaker 2: And I could see Michael ps Hey sitting in a meeting right now talking about the fire and this image like that.
Speaker 1: Remember what rest me? Twenty four. He tried to pitch Jeff Arty to like jump off the stage, and even Jeff was like, I can't do that, like like I can. They had some pot, like they had some spot, and then Jeff got suspended so they didn't get this twenty four, but they had some spot that they pitched, like some sort of course crew like thing, and they're even like no, Michael, like I can't physically do that, man, like I'm gonna get killed. So it was just funny, like it's not a big difference, but it's the way their careers have gone. Like Stephanie is older than living. It's a funny way to think about that because she's been in WV. Obviously Stephanie with the indies and everything. But it's like we're talking about steph as if they win, their pushing hers like the new young star. But even though Morgan is still like younger than there. I do think to your pitch though, David, I wouldn't want this. I worry that you could. You can even like what I've pitched with Braun. If that doesn't happen, you could have Raquel and Rock's end turn on live in this match if you wanted you to to create a moment, which I wouldn't want again, do that on the raw after, like hey you lost, even Raquel, it'd be great of like, hey you because didn't live not save her or eliminator in the rumble they had some sort of spot right, yeah, so couldn't you do something where Raquel's like you fucking eliminated me and then you lost to Mania, Like I could have beat Stephanie even though we know Raquel couldn't. Raquel would be like I could have done that, so I wouldn't mind, so you might. You may be pushing me there. I wonder if just even though it lives gone the title, it's like her fan base gonna be so fucking pissed because me be like, oh, shouldn't win this one. It's supposed to be live showing stuff. But I think I'm I think I'm I'm leaning to Stephanie too, So I think I'm gonna go Stephanie because I also think I remember when a Boo and other people put out that step are uh fuck, I'm getting them all wrong. When Triple H. Someone know, when Triple H got pitched about doing Stephanie and Ria like earlier, He's like, no, that's a WrestleMania main event. That's a big way if you get Stephanie a win and you make it like a collision. And that's why I thought this year they didn't do it, because I thought, all they want to build up Stephanie more to get that point. So I'm gonna I'm gonna lean that way too and go Stephanie. Obviously, once we see a show and like all the baby faces are winning, we could be like, oh fuck, like Lives definitely get in this win here. Like to me, it's a fifty one to forty nine er. I could easily see Live still getting the win and they go, oh, we're gonna go this way, or we're gonna move Stephanie to smack down and she can fight Julia for a bit, Like I think it all depends, but I think they have big ideas for Stephanie, So I'm going with Stephanie as well.
Speaker 2: So and my other thought process is, and this is a little bit long term in my thinking, is you know how they used to do the Champions versus Champions type deal. Well, I think the way that they kind of have done some of the stuff with their Saudi Arabia things and not wanting to switch over too many things. If you have Stephanie win and then you have Ria win, have them face off into Champions versus Champions at night A champions you know, yeah, but it's Saudi Arabia. They would pay them ten million dollars for.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, or you get the they can run. They could also run back live in Rio though, right the same way they did Cody and uh Seth as like long term feud and then bad guy gets to win there, right, they could do that. So that's the thing. They're both like viable options for the winners.
Speaker 3: So all you guys gave your your ideas, so in the end my pick is gonna be as well.
Speaker 1: I turned you both yes some points and I think it happened. But yeah, well we'll have to see that.
Speaker 3: Like I was thinking of like the like what else, thinking like comparison of the Roman Punk match and then this match. But there's some of the might have been in another match that I feel affects it more than what the snatch would affect.
Speaker 1: It okay, and then the last two matches we got main event WrestleMania Night one, Cody Rhodes versus Randall Keith Orton. At the time this recording, supposedly the phone person's gonna be revealed on SmackDown. We have not seen that, so that could be revealed or change. I do love people pitching arn I don't know if W is gonna do that, but I would love it to be arned because that's a lot of history there. Yeah, it's gonna be curious.
Speaker 4: And this.
Speaker 1: We've talked about, I'm a broken record. They've they've set up Cody's so bad and even this week give him a moment. Okay, we're gonna do with Stephanie and I talk on the discord, it's like, well and you're not like your father is supposed to be like this good guy line and it's like, man, what are we even doing here? And this whole like that was weird. Instead of me talking to Cody like you can't become the guy, it's like now we've seen Cody Rhodes multiple times become a violent guy, Like we know we can do it. Just this feels like this story should be earlier and again I supposed to bring this up, and I tweet about this that it was a good point Summer Slam jelly Roll. They said they were gonna win, and he said, no, dog, no man, I'm not gonna win. Right, And kudos to jelly Roll who's a fan of business and goes, I should win this match on the celebrity. If he's that much a fan of business, he should have hurt everything they're pitching him to do with this up and be like, no, man, you can't make me fucking do that, like if I was a Slabinu true fan, Like you can't make me one of the close and go home segments of Randy or and arkam on me as like, uh, the last image of there's so much they could do here and people have been waiting for this match for so long. The last image of the last SMAC dum is Cody Road's holding Jelly Roll in his arms? Are you fucking kidding me? Like they learned nothing? This is getting worse than the Travis Scott stuff. They learned nothing from what they've done. That's why it's just like, is Vince back there?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: And is he back there? And don't get me wrong, like jelly roll, like, he's fine. Sure. To me, he's kind of a loser. I'm not a political guy. I don't do anything. And then he's doing the fucking rallies. Right, It's like, all right, brother, I get what you're saying. You just don't want to say you're maga. You're doing the whole Michael B. Jordan Republicans by Sneakers too, I get it. Just say no to this w show beat Kit Wilson. That's fine, being the audre, that's fine, but like, why is this a thing?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Like and even then he just rkaotum. He didn't even punt him like. This has been one of the most botched, like story, like an easy layup of just Cody Ranny. The story's fucking there, and I feel like Cody tried to save it with the promo on Raw, but it's just I'm so checked out at this point and I don't know what we're getting with this match. I think there is a chance that this could be a really great Underrainge match, and I also think this could be Randy Triple h two point zero resume twenty five like and even Cody, Cody can sometimes suffer that way. Where he'll do an NWA style match and it doesn't play. I just don't know what we're getting here, and I just think they are. I know, Cody's like, oh, I don't care what the crowd's saying about me. He's fucking lying. I know, Cody, he's fucking lie's. We know, aw Cody. There's partly I didn't hate that, and it's just like, I, yeah, I don't know. I just this has been verre. I don't know how anyone has looked at everything, not even the general self, just everything with this feud been like all this is working. We talked about since the turn, like none of this has worked. This is just so odd, and I just I don't know what they're gonna do get themselves out of it. I don't know how they're gonna reheat up Cody Roads. Thank god, Cody is great on the stick and he can always talk his way out, and I am hoping when he's like, I'm gonna find myself deep down, but it's like, I don't know what's it gonna be, like, I fuck man, I'm just so worried of like, are they gonna run this shit back again? Where Cody has a chair and he's like, uh, can I hit Cody? Like no, like I I want them they should. What they should do tonight is say this is gonna be a notice qualification match and it should be Cody at WrestleMania. They again, I don't know why they have done it. They did this with Jacob. They gotta run that back the way he fought with Jacob. You gotta have Cody like that where I'm here to brawl even if Cody, like if it's a not if it is a DQ match or sorry it's a regular match. I want Cody to fucking hit ref like I want. They're saying if Cody's I gotta do something different, like do something different right now, like they are just dropping his stock big time right now. To me, it's like all the booking and probably a bit of Cody. So Randy's winning this. I think it's simple. If Cody wins, I do not want to see what's gonna happen in the Night One crowd because they're.
Speaker 3: Winning.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the only way. But even then, like I feel like they would just boo and that's what they want though, right, but like he's not turning heel like I just Randy's gonna.
Speaker 4: Win, I think wearing his star Fucks gear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I can't wait for that. He's gonna have the mask. But like I think Randy wins with the punt, Cody takes some time off. That's what I'm saying here, and uh yeah, we'll see what happens. You guys got any other different pitches and who's your official person on the phone. I'm just gonna say it is a.
Speaker 4: Person on the phone.
Speaker 3: Like what does that like?
Speaker 4: Like how.
Speaker 3: Like are they gonna be out there like Anna be standing out there watching the Swatch running literally hit a spybuster on Cody, Like I.
Speaker 1: Think so, I think so? Yeah. I think that's literally what it's gonna be is just like Cody's rattled because his one of his idols arn is out there and stuff like That's just what it's gonna because that's where people say it's his dad, Like what does it do? The only thing I'm worried is Randy's gonna be like at least my father will get to be at WRESTLEMANI and see me win a world title. Get out of here with like what is Cody Rhoades a five year old boy like, yeah, I'm sure you could get out my dad, like Seth Rowlands wore fucking polka dots in a match. At this point in character development, Cody should be like he's work. It's the dad thing shouldn't throw him off anymore, Right, that's all I can see is like that's all gets is. Okay, it's cheap heat. Bob and Randy Orton can take shots of Dusty Cool. We've done that. Roman did this last, like like we've been here before, like this is the best we got, you know, like an arn He makes a little bit more sense. At least we have the Spinebuster, but I really don't know what it is, Like there's nobody or is the Mega Ultra It's Shane or Vin, And like if it's Shane, I'm completely fine.
Speaker 3: I think like people say, like them teasing that it could be like because like in the video where like Randy says like I'm gonna see you tomorrow, it's act like there's like a picture and like with them teasing, like like like with them teasing like like Shane or Vince or like his dad, it's like that means it's funny, not gonna be thee though, right have they not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they've teas like I feel like with the Stephanie is just like a general McMahon's tease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I almost is that something like like I.
Speaker 4: Said, like I wanted Shane to be the leader of the Death Riders like.
Speaker 1: Radio to me, like I like with Shane that that's the reverse. Can I say, is Stephanie back to do like they're getting you ready for the Shane thing? Right? The Also, the reason I don't think it is is because, man, brother, if you think the Rock and Triplation get along creatively Shane interplates creatively, that ain't it'll work that Shane left that company because Vince started to like love that guy as the owner of the company, like the air parent more than him. Look at the birthday tweets that Triple H got back in Nathan Vince.
Speaker 4: Shane. People put the John Cino on two where he's like the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like there is You watched a bunch of there's a lot of like issue with Shane and Vince, and that would trickle down. I don't think Shane and Triple AH can work together in that sense of not that he couldn't interfere. If let's say that is the pitch where Shane's gonna be the guy behind Ordon, It's gonna be like a power struggle, right, like Shane's gonna coming to the story figure. I don't see that working If it's one off, sure, But if it is Shane is heavily involved in stories, Eventually they will butt heads and will be like the rock, Shane will fucking peace out and be out of there. Yeah. If it's Steph, which I'm yeah, that fucking teak pictures them looking, it's like the Toby picture. Literally is I got here? Like that picture they released whoever they like fake put that out here. This was the equivalent of that photo of t can Shane. If it's Stephanie, that's completely fine because Stephanie and Triple H will work together also very easily. I just don't see, like what did they do, Like, I don't know, I just don't see any payoff here. Really, I guess the only thing would be, like it could be Triple H. But again, Triple H can't bump, so that's not even the payoff either. Like you can't even get to that. Cody Rhodes versus triple ah match. You know so, but yeah, Brandon gets the win here. You guys agree, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gotta go with with Randy on this one. I don't think he's gonna hold the tidle long, but I do think it's it's gonna be one of those situations where you know, Cody's back fighting from behind. Uh. I don't remember when does Street Fire come out, because I think that probably around.
Speaker 4: The time that he takes it back August.
Speaker 1: I think it's end of summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so so he could take it back, he could take it back Summer Slam. And then you've got him and Roman both on the red carpet with championship belts.
Speaker 4: It's October sixteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six and man, dude, oh it's October. They got lost some and man do I love this fucking Cody being like, oh, yeah, there's security to you know, we never saw him, and then Roman being like, yeah, Cody did that because he just didn't want us to be together, and then Cody being like, well we have the same security teams. That doesn't make sense. I love this like subtle, just like Shade and going on again. We gotta we gotta get them linked up here, man, they gotta yeah, well October, yeah they can't have They both can't have the title for that Saudy show though, because there's no way they're doing Roman and Cody.
Speaker 4: At that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way that's happening. So all right, we've come to the end. Here see him Punk versus Rome reigns. I'm going to ask us first because I'm surprised. I'm not sure where David is, but I'm surprised that S Pubs is torn on this. I I there's a clear cut Dune Ski thing. But S Pubs, why why are you torn on the winner? And who are you picking?
Speaker 3: Like I said, you know they're doing Randy winning on on Night one. That's why I pick it's Funk retaining.
Speaker 1: Really and because what does it have to do with Randy, because like.
Speaker 4: Like both both the titles changing.
Speaker 1: Really really don't think they both titles changing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, just because it's WrestleMania. I could see them any other.
Speaker 4: One maybe not.
Speaker 3: I always have like one thing each year that it's just like I feel like it's happening, even when like like last year I was ahead of like Tiffany's just gonna beat Charlotte, Like, yeah, you were like a month before everyone else starts saying it, and this is mine, like, I feel like punkins here.
Speaker 1: Uh there. To me, there's there's no way there's And that's why I don't like. I agree with you, James, it punked retained. It is only with Shenanigans it is here. There's no way he is losing Roman clean. And I don't think a punk He'll turn happened. I don't think there are Romans losing to Punk clean. I don't think there's any way that's happening. I still think that they could do the Chimney and Jay stuff after because what I envision is Romans on raw to celebrate and they do another write off where they take him out. And that's why Roman's gone for a little bit now. Granted, someone might say, hey, Travis, they can do the Roman j story without the title, right, they could, just like they could have done that after WrestleMania thirty nine, and they didn't because Roman said I'd be more better with the title, more heat on it. They get it easy, had Cody Rhodes when and Roman could have done all that bloodline breakup shit without the title, and the title would have been a hostage. I get it. It's all in okay, wrestlat before he happened, endgame portals for WrestleMania, it all worked out. But at the time, it's so like, we don't need the title for Roman J three, you know, So that's where for this though, But I think Roman feels that. So I still think that Roman is I think he's going over here and the turn happens maybe later on. Or what I've said before too is I think there's a chance they just try to run the bloodline back where like Jane, like Sammy loses and he goes to Raw and it's like it's just I think because Roman said something in an interview where he made it just sound like he wanted to do that on Netflix again, like the how that was cooking and he's ready to cook again, not the one you share aspubs all the time. But there's like another thing where it's just like I think he thinks in his mind. I think he thinks in his mind he could just run it literally back on Raw and just do the same thing again. And I don't think he's wrong. I think with the w crowd, like they can work it. There's always new fucking Simons to bring in and plus plus years the bigger thing as pubs. I don't think you're thinking about it. Resume of thirty three, Saudie. We know we've heard the rumbling. They know what they want. They fucking want Maui back and what better way. And I could see it Rock and Roman, but it's got it before the title as well. And Rock wants whole boat. So that's the thing that I think that it's where the whole bloodline story can pick up again, because if Rock is down, that's the drama and they can do and they can even make it a civil war where maybe some people side with the Rock because they think he is the full guy, right because now he's technically the high chief of that family. Like I think that that's where it's going. So and especially Roman. The first thing he won, the rumble. He's like, I'll be back here next year, may invent again. Like he's already sent those seeds. Man. I think, you know, good for Punk. He got his wife that run, he got Dan House in a job. This is where it ends. I don't think. I just can't. Maybe I'm wrong. I cannot see Roman laying down for Punk at WrestleMania. After everything that's happened with real heat that's happened with them, I'm saying that Roman's getting the win here, big dog. We're running it back bloodline style, Netflix, and they're gonna do and then you got Braun, you got Seth stuff, you got Bronson reed, you got a bunch of stuff that you can do with Roman. And I don't know what Punk could do. Maybe he could go to SmackDown. Actually I wouldn't mind that because I would love it if, like I'd love a Punk Randy stuff. I guess you can get that the Saudi show, Crown Jewel. But I'm walking in Roman reigns. I'm saying he's stick getting that win, David, which way are you going?
Speaker 2: I think that the ending of this match was stilled the minute Roman called Punk old. Yeah, I'm like, now, the the only way that I could see him winning is if they are petty enough to do this, and that is have Punk win and then at the post press conference come out and say I'm old, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: They don't even do the do they even do the They do the stage shows right with the where they go yeah, yeah, yeah, and Natural Place doesn't show up for those because they keep sucking moving the guys like I'm not stop chanting edge of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but no, I I I think it's it's Roman going over. And I as much as I love Punk and I want Punk to continue his run and things like that, you know, he's the guy who shows up. He gets the crowd hype. But I think that they're gonna go Roman.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be interesting. I suppose we'll see if you get to do the whole run there, and we'll.
Speaker 2: See you get your Night two main event, but you don't win. Yeah, we'll keep giving you main events, but you don't get to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be a chance. But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Randy oring collar, I'm gonna send something in the Gimmick group chat.
Speaker 4: I just saw this Eric Bishop.
Speaker 1: Now, oh god, Eric Fish, let's see the FED should get Ted. I still think Ted's coming at some point. I only use a caller, but I bet he could. I could even see him at WrestleMania helping Randy win like they but like not. I don't think he'd be around back full time.
Speaker 4: But man birth right from nxt'll all run out and then this.
Speaker 1: Is the new the new Yeah, the new Legacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, so we've got two more shows, but we'll do these predictions little fast because we're a right two hours. So s Bub's run us down for NXC. You got Vanny Project loss Americanos? Who's taking that one?
Speaker 3: I feel like Vanity Project definitely routine there, but that will be a good match because because the Bait and Dunn are moving like the best they have in years, just doing this gimmick, They're having great matches.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much. I hate especially Pete Than was a triple ahki. I hate it.
Speaker 3: Man the producer in AA, he's like the yeah, Michael Hayes to understand take her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I'm actually gonna watch. I'm excited to see most of these matches. I don't know if i'll watch exactly live because I got one thing or one Easter tomorrow, but if I am, I want to try to watch. So he got that. Uh yeah, I agree with the Vanity Project. I don't think Americanos will winning there.
Speaker 3: Like I just wanted to like a couple may like a month or so ago, and then like the people a bunch of people got like injured in this tag team tournament, Like loss of Marconas were like a very last minute like replacement type thing. It's just like get some guys who are like gonna have a good match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miles Bourne joining Argano.
Speaker 3: I feel like Born definitely wins here, and Gargana is just to like establish him as like he.
Speaker 4: Meet the NXC guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though like they did do this once with Gargano and Grayson Waller and Gargano just beat him.
Speaker 4: So you know, you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I they think Gargana was just feeling enough time on his contract here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just there to be doing stuff.
Speaker 1: He's just crazy. I saw a graphic of damn name Murra Connell was like, man, these guys are back on like an NXC special restuming a weekend. You know, it's it's crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: J C.
Speaker 1: Jane, gre A, Gendle Kendall Gray and Lola Ice. Is this the time? Is Greagan knighted here? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like them doing this triple threat, like it's either like Jace retains or they just love Lola and they want to put her in this match, which is possible because they do like Lolo a lot, so this might just be like we want to have her on the show. Yeah, but I mean there's definitely a bunch of ways to go, Like Kendall could win, they could do like fatal influence, like turning on JC, which they've like sworted teeth a little bit.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of ways this could go.
Speaker 3: But I feel like with them turning this into like a triple threat, I don't know. I'm kind of feeling that that Jace might retains, so yeah, who knows, and they can NXT. You can always just do title changes on like random episodes to like the classic like Triple Age says we need them on Raw.
Speaker 4: Like next week and then they do a title change.
Speaker 3: So I feel like jac could retain here and then like in three weeks they just do like a Kendall j C match on TV or Kendall lieser.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think for prediction, I'm gonna go with jac your team.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're right. I think what I would hope is happened, just Kendall wins and then the other two come up if they've been down there cooking for way too long.
Speaker 4: But I feel like a little it's probably coming up either way.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be with truth than the priest. Yeah, she's gonna be their manager, So David, you gotta pick her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think jac Jing is gonna retain. I think Lula is gonna take the pin, and Kendle Gray is gonna have one of her amazing matches and Dave Meltzer is gonna go crazy because.
Speaker 4: Jasey's doing good out there. You know, we're getting the four point seven five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that clip this week, it wasn't even earthquake. It was just Dave being excited for.
Speaker 2: Just a generational talent over here. But no, Yeah, I think them going triple threat is a good way to have Kendall not win but also not take the pen. So I'm gonna go with Jacy Jane.
Speaker 1: Soul Ruker so Ruker soul Ruker versus Zaria. I feel like we all got Zaria winning this right, and yeah, especially with like.
Speaker 4: The feud being that like Zaria is like kind of in the right a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think I actually this could be I think it could be the best match of the show, and they could be one the better matches. I know it's not restumating weekend, but that kind of calmbo.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be really really good.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't remember if I post it in in our discord, but like they've been doing this match like on the n XT House shows and like.
Speaker 4: I saw of it or like it looked really really good.
Speaker 1: So that's good. Yeah, yeah, then you got Tatum versus Blake Monroe. Please Tatum beat Blake.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think Tatum is definitely ritaining here, especially with the story being that like Blake like stole the title and everything, like right, I feel like you never do that story and like the person who stile it wins it.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. I'm waiting for that upstram when some steals of title and just fucking win it, and it's like, man, what a bummer, you know? But yeah, Blake, as I've said before, this NXT run has been a fucking disaster. Get her on the main roster. Get her doing the mirror gimmick on the main roster, Like, let's see what happens. Get her on SmackDown and fuck man rear Ripley, Blake Monroe, just do it right away, pusher, Let's see what happens. Throwing the deep end let's go. But uh, what do you think, David? He didn't think anything. He's gone. We'll get back to him. Dude, what do you think on Tatum and Blake? Do you think Blake's losings coming up?
Speaker 3: All right, sir?
Speaker 4: About that head?
Speaker 2: Funny?
Speaker 1: She said again, do you think do you think Blake's losing and coming up?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's time to get her on the main roster for sure?
Speaker 1: And then to me, one of the most lackluster like WRESTLEMANI week in main events ever, Joe Hendry, Ricky Saints, Ethan Page, and Tony DeAngelo. What the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I like, this should not I hope you're right, s Pops like I don't. This does not scream main events, Like god, I don't know. It's like hopefully, yeah, maybe hopefully it's good, But this, I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is I guess you guys have winning off of this because I have one, and I'm like, I feel like it's definitely happening.
Speaker 1: I think it's just first, I think Henry is just keeping it to be safe for now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have Hendri retaining, and then you know, again still doing the Rustlemania press Wall Champion, so that they could have the Joe Hendry stuff in him in the crowd at the signings, doing the waving and everything else. You know, I I don't see them giving Ricky Saints to run. I definitely don't see Tony D getting that run. The stuff that I've seen of Tony D. Again, my man has been around for a while, but still it does not impress me whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Because it's funny because my prediction I think happening is Tony D is the winning this title.
Speaker 1: Really, this is like the here damn run.
Speaker 4: And then this is the story that I've been telling.
Speaker 1: And then I hope that like on the oh there you go. Yeah, I was gonna say, there's rumors at least Ethan's coming up, So I hope that happens. And like same thing as Ricky, Like they should just put them up there. I know that concert kind of fucking sunk them, but like there's what else can you do there? In NXT, the guy's near forty, it's like it's time, like you don't need to be in You didn't need to be in the developmental system now like he's yeah, look at the match you have with Brian A. Couple of years ago, Like he's fine and I don't know what it's gonna happen with him, but get him out of there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, a pre show match as well? Well, what is the pre show match person mixed tag team match?
Speaker 3: Henk and tank, Eli Knight, Rensing Claire and Shiloh Hill versus all of birth Right?
Speaker 2: So let me they didn't, right, they changed Eli nice name.
Speaker 4: TV yet so I'll still say yeah, but his name.
Speaker 2: Because it sounded too much like l A Night, so they changed it.
Speaker 1: Changes something boy.
Speaker 4: All right? Yeah, and so all of birth Rights so that's Lexus King, Stax, your I Connors and Ariana Grace.
Speaker 1: I like birth Rights gotta win there, right that the new stable, you gotta beat them up, right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I feel like the Faces could just I feel like birth I've already lost like a few times. I mean they lost the Loas of Americanas and Shiloh Hill like ran them off. So I feel like the Faces when we probably got like Wren like beating up Dempsey or something.
Speaker 4: Because he like left them. So but it should be fun actually, like all the.
Speaker 3: Like I think supporters, Yeah, Tanker great, they had like they had like a four point seventi five star match last year at Stanley Liver against the Fraxio, just like a for gotten tag team match.
Speaker 4: But okay, yeah, but I think Stantiliver, uh it's gonna be a good show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so, I hope, so for the you know kind of wrestle mak and WrestleMania kind of weekend show. So we will see and then all right, so we'll, like I said, written through this a bit quicker because we're to our mark. But we got Dynasty. A few aw things here, but Dynasty.
Speaker 2: He's stacked one.
Speaker 1: Geez, I'm very especially man TK he's putting Marina on the show. He's got man. When I saw that I haven't watched all Dynamite yet and the collision of last day, I have got to uh. When I saw my not vocation of Jamie Hayter's call out, Tekla, my god hater, my very aw lady is getting uh now she's fucking losing, of course, but she's getting a main event, you know, our main woman's title match here. Actually current Tecla.
Speaker 4: Started the original, the original tra not.
Speaker 1: The Spider Lady. Yeah, because again everybody over blow, I know she's probably doing some bad shit where she was the last brand but overblown how bad Techla was, and Tecla has been on fire and delivering. I guess I bought those stocks when they're very low. I think Techla and Jamie Hater on pay per view you're gonna have a very good matches ended up being a really interesting entertaining card so far. But uh yeah, I'm gonna Tecla's again this win. I think we've all said tech Las hold them onto this till all in right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I think it'll be good. And uh yeah, I'm very happy it's jam Hater life because I don't think I've actually ever seen her life. So yeah, I'm gonna be there and I'm not sure I'm gonna cover this if it or how I mean, if it's gonna be like a trash told you with Dylan or on a GeV news. I might talk to Dylan about either Dealan's thoughts on air because he's never He's watched a few WrestleMania's, but he's never been to one live, so it's gonna be interesting. I've not prepped him for and especially now the pre show. I even said last one, like I don't know if I need to be on the pre show. Marina is there, so I gotta I gotta go support my monster.
Speaker 3: My monster doing like issue you notice like you're doing mocks and will and then what's the Alex wins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I worry. I worry Alex gonna get the win, like Marie's gonna stop losing here, okay, you know, like like I get now the reports that Tony was supposed to first Tekla, so that's why she was losing. But like, come on, now, get her some wins. But I actually don't know who's gonna win. I think I'm gonna pick Alex. Unfortunately, I think Alex is gonna beat Marina. I think Marine's just gonna lose. Now.
Speaker 4: Osprey made the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got your putting over my lady. And then we got FTR versus Cope and Cage. I'm very excited. This is confirmed's happening. What's happening, is FTR keeping this run, is a Cop and Cage getting the win. What's happening? Boys.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that Cope and Cage will will win this. I think that they will give them just a little bit of the the Canada pop and and have that moment.
Speaker 1: Just as sure as a rock is covered than chilled already. Yeah, man, I like get s Bubbs doubling down.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it right for the lineage before Jeff gone like the next like yes, but you do a Battle of the belts and finally have a big thing happened there, you know. Uh yeah, I feel like it's the same way before Jeff gone trouble, the Hardys were gonna win the team titles. It's just good to have your lineage. And plus it's like this is a smart thing because like Dot, you never pulled that trigger right that Christian got cleared and they didn't sign Christian. They haven't really teamed together the Rumble it was done. It was weird, and then like they haven't they team together all zoo for FTR. But like having it when was the last thing they one? The tag team titles day with two thousand and one? Maybe yeah, I think right, it's like what we're going on twenty five years of holding Tag Team gold because I think it was in the Invasion era and then Edge one, King of the Wind, King of the Ring, and then Christian destroyed the King of Ring Trophy on Edge's body. That was the whole heel turn. But I think they even won. It was a might be in the WCW titles even.
Speaker 3: Like they literally it says they literally won the the tag titles. The last time was that Wrestlingania seventeen.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's crazy. So there you go two thousand and one, so it's been twenty five years. How do you not do that like I suppose to?
Speaker 4: They lost them three weeks later.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're spa there they hop it between the Hardy's who took it off.
Speaker 4: Them, Cane and Undertaker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember. It's like a squash match too, like it like they're the take champion and Kane on her tickets destroy that. And the only reason they did that is because they had the Two Men Power Trip, one of my favors. They had Austin and Triple H with the IC and W and then they had Cane Taker with the take titles and then they won the take titles. That's I fucking loved the Two Men Trip Trip. You have Triple H and Austome with every fucking title. It's badass man, that's badass ship. Why have we not Triple H Why have you not ran that back? Where is my two men? Power trip? They keep hinting about it. At one point looked like it was me, Seth and Drew. No, it didn't happen. When's it gonna happen? Jericho, fucking just do it already. But yeah, I'm I don't care Luckily FTR and uh uh Coping. No, I'm not calling him that Edu Christian. They at least to me, had a four last time they delivered. I think they'll do a good job now because I think this is gonna be even more like Brawley and I'm there for the win. We're We're in Canada. Let's get the big pop. Here we go. I'm I'm so excited, man, I'm I'm excited. This is pre pure nostalgia for me. If this match sucks, fuck man. Oh And that's what I's gonna say about the pre show. I have not prepped and I'm not gonna. I'm not prepped doing for how long the show's gonna be. I don't know if it's a good idea for me to warn them. I think I'm gonna. I think I'm gonna see how he's going throughout the night and then maybe if he's still having a good time and they, oh, we got a lot of time. If it's going along, I'm just worried of like he's gonna ask, like how many more matches left? And when I got to handle with that? Oh there's like former matches, brother, like I'm match.
Speaker 4: That you think could be? You know how much longer is this this show?
Speaker 1: It could be FDR and Edgine Christian if it goes bad, like it could be I know where it's placed. Mosley could be if they wrestling match, especially like oh well, I mean it depends the wrestle will match or a Moxley match. That's what we don't know.
Speaker 4: You put a time limit on it because they are wrestling for the title.
Speaker 1: Now, right they are, yeah, and we'll go there. Next, we got John Moxley versus Will Auspry. At first it was non title and now it's title. So that makes the winner more intriguing because when it was non titles like okay, well Will, clearly he's just gonna win this, right, but titles like draw and true or did they put on a title? And mox is like making the call, It's like, well, I'm gonna beat them. Anyway, So that's just the title line. My hope for this is Will wins, and as I pitched before, he goes into all In as the Connell Champion and they merge those titles and they call it a day.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, please that.
Speaker 4: They like, right, no, you said, merge with the other one.
Speaker 3: I always keep mixing because I always say, like, that's only what they did last year.
Speaker 4: And then merg with the main.
Speaker 1: Title merger, yeah, and get rid of the Connell title. It's gone. It's merge like a European title. I they can also still I can also see Will win this and then he loses in the future by a cheap like like loss. I still just think Will's gonna win here. I think first pay review match back. I don't see him losing. And then hopefully the deaf ryers fucking turn on Moxley and they can do No, they're not, They're definitely not. That's but like that's what I say, hopefully. But I'm saying Will here, what about your goat here, David? Is he gonna a Connell Champion?
Speaker 2: I am hoping that he wins, that he goes in uh and carries it. They do the title merger number one, because I feel like Aw's been just like overkilling with the titles. Man like so many, we need to scale back a little bit and number two, like I think Will needs that that big win coming back after all this. I do think it's gonna be more of a Moxy style match. I think he's gonna slow down his pace and not be as much of himself. He'll still bust out.
Speaker 1: Some moves well, and they can play at the neck injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it's it's gonna be a lot of yeat. Like you said, there's gonna be some some headlocks and rear naked chokes. John mox is really gonna be just working that head and slowing this thing.
Speaker 3: Down, and then they're gonna get a three arm drop spots.
Speaker 4: And the choke.
Speaker 1: Don't get ready to learn John Moxley's style. Type of match Man that could be it, That could be the sleeper.
Speaker 2: So I have a feeling this will probably be either next to last or right in the middle of the card, and that will be the one that has him going. So how many how many do we have next?
Speaker 1: I bet it's the co main. I bet it is. With Will's big return in Moxley I bet that.
Speaker 4: Cope and the FTR could maybe be a con maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have them openings for the Canada Pop like the the actual show. You know, you got what I'm hoping is they don't do is this BS that they've been doing where the pre show bleeds in and then in the middle of some random ten way match you have all the fireworks going off. No, just have the fireworks going off. Hit Edges music, everyone cheers, get that pop just right out the gate.
Speaker 3: Like having the Pyro go off in the middle of a yeah one dollars match with the Leo.
Speaker 1: Right, it was a fun thing to do. I'm not saying Tony Kok can ever do it again, but it's just like all worked once. Let's spam like the goldlet match, right, Oh, everyone fucking loves it. Let's do a bunch of gold matches like no, no, no, like say that for like, you know, three to four periods from now, and then do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The first time they did it, I think it was like the Jet Speed match and they were going in this yeah, this match is still going oh, like this is a cool thing. And then the next two pay per views they still did and I'm like all right, I'm kind of over this. So yeah, have the traditional start, have the Pyro go off, and have the you know it's Sunday night, you know it DMN, and then boom straight into that Edges music that you think you know me, everyone's gonna lose their minds and just.
Speaker 1: Go from there. Yeah, that s Bub's Will Moxley. What's what's happening with your King Moxley?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: I think Moxley routines maybe through like some tie or something like that.
Speaker 4: Right especially, it's the next what is the next paper view? After this? Is it already double or Nothing? Say? I could see like a team.
Speaker 3: Osprey versus Death Riders like Stadium Stampede archy in the arena type man.
Speaker 4: Year Open Stadium this time.
Speaker 2: So we have double or Nothing on my birthday on May twenty four again in New.
Speaker 1: York, New York. Okay, it's a good show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now they do have the specials. They have the Spring Breakthrough Special and I'm not gonna count Playoff Palooza because that's just gonna be playoff polls just me said. They don't know what time it's going to start because it's following some other stuff.
Speaker 1: So special because we gotta move, not gonna.
Speaker 2: We don't know what time we're starting that night.
Speaker 3: They just film like on a Thursday and then just have kind of ready to play it at like eleven fifty.
Speaker 1: That'd be like my boss, me not showing up for work, and my boss, that's like what when you showed up? Like, oh, it's gonna be a special day when I show up, Like trust me, it's gonna you're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: They have two of those for a collision. They have the Playoff Palooza and then they have a Collision Slam Dunk in marchin and it just says starting following the n cua A tournament, we don't know when.
Speaker 4: Just right makes once they do like after the All Star Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which they did those two good numbers for them because they got a big lead in the audience, So it makes sense why they do them. It's just the way it is. But this is like, I'm very excited for his match Andrede l E who's been on a tear right and then versus Darby Allen dumbest thing ever Andrade like if Allen wins, he gets a future aw championship match. I'm assuming Darby is winning this right, he called out Max. They have a story. I think that's an easy they could do a double nothing, they do it on a big dynamite whatever. Why aren't you just saying never one contender? Andretde has also been like he like, so that's the only thing that makes me a tadly uncertain is like, is there a chance on Gardi wins and they delay Darby? I don't think so. So if that's the case of Darby's wins, just call a contender's match. But I think this match is gonna be actually a lot of fun. Like Loki, I still am saying, I think Kenny mjff will be the match night. But for some reason, Loki, this could be a show stealer. So but I'm gonna say, uh, Darby gets to win here.
Speaker 2: I think because of the stipulation that if Darby Allen wins, he gets the title shot, he's winning. If it was just number one contender, I probably would have leaned more towards Androde just because he's been so hot recently, like I could do, and he part of don Kallis, So they're going to want don Kallis on every fricking show. But outside of that like because of the stipulation, I'm gonna go Darby Allen.
Speaker 1: Plus other people pointing this out. They are doing a Grand Slam in Mexico this year, so I do think that's when Androtti's gonna get heated up and I think he'll get the MGF match there, which I actually think him and MGF is gonna like that's gonna really slap, like I I for something like those two like their styles. I think that's gonna have some real good juice going on. But eventually they need to give Androtti some some big wins here. So uh what about us Bobs?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. I think Darby is winning here for like you said, just like a weird naming of the match. That's like it is, yeah, like if wins, he gets nothing.
Speaker 1: He was just like a off gets money. He gets money. That's he gets the purse. It's like why as a talent, why wouldn't you be like I get shot too? Like what like, Yeah, it's strange stuff with all this, but uh, and then we got MGF versus Kenny Omega. We got Kenny who I said this in discord, looking like he's not right at New Japan.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The contract signing in the full year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's looking he knows he's looking good. He knows because I was watching him because I was two behind, so I was the last thing I watched all the Dynamite before and then I'm watching this week's today the match with him and Swerve. There's times where he's just picking Swerve up and he's got like his apps. He's like mid sections, Like Kenny is working hard. He knows he's main eventing in Canada Dynasty. He's looking close to where he was in Wrestle Kingdom twelve. I am with the people. I think mgf's doing great stuff. Aw ratings have been up, and even that Swerve Kenny match, I think it's something like it pulled their best rating since twenty twenty four. Like, I think good stuff's happening. There's something like like it was like like the best segment or something.
Speaker 4: It was like that opening like segment.
Speaker 3: It was like something like, well, you know it always like drops start, but it was like it was something like nine hundred sixty eight thousand of viewers or something like that like that, that segment's starting it.
Speaker 1: And again that's the way, and we'll talk about in a second, which will happen this Wednesday. Uh, that's the way it happens. Oh god, yeah, Well that's why it happened. Right when AW started, WY was super down low and they were at they were one time close again to the raw ratings. They were close again there and then a lot of shit happened, and then TRIPLEAH came in a big change, And I do actively think that happens where I think a lot of people do watch both shows, but sometimes because fucking collision and AW there's two shows a week and WW there's three to two. I think sometimes people pick right, and that's where if WWE is kind of if he they go, I'm gonna watch more AW, just like AW a couple of years ago had some if you know stuff and they lost. They weren't doing a million anymore, right, So I think there is a sense of the got momentum. There's cool stuff happening, and that's where it's hard for me. You could say that Max could be part of that. I know he thinks he's most up, but I'm gonna say he's part of that. It's tough because, like I, if you were asked me what I would prefer for all and I would prefer Omega Ospray three, and that's where Osbrey gets the title one. I think that just goes back to their New Japan days, like that full circle thing. But for a w as a company, it probably makes more sense for Max to do that. Again. I think we've all We've said this multiple times. It's just annoying that they already did Max and a Ospray at all in with Osprey beating him for a title. So it's just it feels very like a redo. It just feels like it's a rematch mania sort of thing where it's like and there's no doubt, right, It's like if they weren't in the UK, then sure, but they're not gonna have fucking Osprey lose in the UK to Max, right. So it's just that's the unfortunate thing where it just feels so foregroune conclusion. So I would love a surprise and man if I was there, I've never seen a Kenno mag a singles match. Actually I did. Me and Emily bought Collision tickets for like twenty five bucks and he like, no, I think it was someone of his team with Jericho. I didn't even see that, so I've never got to be there for Yeah. Yeah, it's right before he there's like a six way or something. Because Kenny it's I think it's he. It's it's him versus the don Collis family. So I could be wrong. If it was a singles it's like a squashy type of thing. It's before the wrestles, dream in Seattle whatever that was, so whenever edge. Yeah, So for me, I'm very excited for Kenny. And if I was there to see Kenny win that world title, I'm gonna fall down. Dylan's gonna have to take me out there. It would be great. I think this is gonna be a really good match. Their first match was really good. I want Kenny to win, but I think they stick with M Jeff and doing what they're doing, and because I think it's the same thing for Mjeff. If he loses, I don't know he do it all in. I don't know. We talked about this, and I hope it's not Jericho, which we're gonna talk about. I really don't know now that AJ's not coming, I don't know what Kenny's gonna do at all in. I don't know because I agree with people that I think they're gonna do Swerve and Hangman again the finale there. I don't want this. I could see them doing OCAD and Kenny again and Kenny again the win, like I actually could. I don't want that. I want to be O caught and Takeshta. So I really don't.
Speaker 3: I think I've found the was it was it Chritis Jericho and Kenny Omega defeat the Gates of Agony.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the one. Yeah, And it's a very job or type of match where it's just them styling, they're cutting up promo and I remember saying Emily of like, I really don't like.
Speaker 4: This whole eleven minutes. Yeah, it was in between two other squash matches. I'm looking up big car right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was worth it for the cheap tickets and meaning I had a good seat and when then we saw the pair of you after. But yeah, so that's the thing. I just Kenny deserves a big All match. He should. He's in best shape, he's working good, I'm happy, and it's been so refreshing him away from calas Him and Swarf two was very good, not because the first one, but so my heart is with Kenny. Uh, but I'm gonna officially predict MJF here, David, what you thinking here?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm saying I want Kenny everything about like I want I want to return to form from Kenny. I want everything about it. But I I do think that m Jf's gone to carry it for a while. I could see him carrying it all the way into the loss against Osprey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Bubb's same thing, right, Yeah, I think so do you guys, because we're in that, do we do you guys have any feasible like hail Mary pitches or anybody for like, what is Kenny's big all in match? Because I'm just having a tough time like thinking of anybody because they just feel like everybody's just.
Speaker 4: Blow.
Speaker 1: I am super worried about that because, like I said, I think it's like I said, let's say it's Okada and Takeshia and then Swerve and Hangman. I have seen people pitch if they turn swerve heel, swore urt and sorry, they already do that if they turn Hangman heel. I'd be down for Hangman and Kenny to do that. But I don't know. I don't know what they're gonna do with Hangman because apparently he's all for the next couple of months.
Speaker 2: So if if they can build it right, and if they were to do a because we already get the one on one, if they were to do a triple threat between Kenny, Hangman and Swerve, I mean I would be that meme of Randy Marsh in front of the computer at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you can even make it like a number one contender too, right, because that would be Ausprey's first one. Actually, you know what they should. I'm all for this. I don't want to be Jerke. Aw see that. I don't want to be Jerko, but I would be down give him Kyle Fletcher and let them just fucking give you a Dave Meltzer ten Star match, have k because they remember they hinted at that they had Fletcher take him out and then what happened was Kenny was actually like legit, like hurt again, like yeah, because remember they set up him and on draw Day and they've done on DRAWD. That is my pitch. If Omega, if it's not Omega and Osprey, I don't want omegam Oxley. Let's stay away from that. I think to have Kyle hold the T and T Championship till then Kyle versus Kenny. I think that could actually be like a really good because either way you could go that Kyle's held the title for a while and Kenny gets a win and he's a T T champ, or Kyle gets the big win over Omega and do it like a do like Ordon Undertaker style. So that's my new pitch, Kyle Kenny all in, let's fucking do it. That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 4: So the away there, yeah for.
Speaker 1: A change it on them, but uh yeah, that's my pitch. Any other match we think you're gonna get added to this, I'm sure Willow will be doing something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they're they announced that next week on Dylite their Amada is coming back, and she said on the match.
Speaker 4: There's some people speculating that she might be part of like the.
Speaker 3: Hurt Syndicate now because yeah, because Hurt Syndicate had like a backstage promo apparently like yeah, right before they announced this match, and they're like, we're looking for like a new member or something like that, like someone different, something like that.
Speaker 1: So all those cards that they hand out, it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be in the Hurt Syndic get Really, that's a interesting fit there and people, and that's why they just think they're looking for new members, just like is also looking for new members too.
Speaker 1: We got groups both looking for sorry death riders like clean and death Riders. I'm like, what the fuck like.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for a new member? Still walk your own back? Oh god? Yea TV like after that second, like the really really bad one.
Speaker 1: They knew because TK is on Twitter and he knew they got roasted for that. That was like the Ricky concer where they took down They know that, Like that was bad TV. The whole Anthey Bones hook thing, that was bad. Honestly, at this point, I think, just like I've even forgot what are they called now again, just drop it, just forget it happened, and just move along. Joe's gone, have joke, come back and be a singles guy. I think the option just be dead and we move along it. That's what it deserves. It's I know some people might still all, you need a hang man, Joe matches square that way. Nope, it's fine. Let's just sometimes I'm all about dovetailing a feud. Nothing needs to be dovetailed here have I don't even what hooking? Who is the former young goat is washed already, it's over. He he had like a he had that that month with Joe, like when he facing looks like man who could actually be a future star. That's over. That's done with okay here, yeah, sure get a woman in there.
Speaker 2: When we think Mercedes comes back, she's out here dropping titles.
Speaker 1: Left and right, like when woman to drop right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could maybe see like at Dynasty, maybe like give it to me.
Speaker 2: It's not like I mean, with Tony being out, you know that they may decide to pull that trigger and bring her back a little bit early. And she does a walk out after the echo match that oh man, if that happens again, I'm seriously thinking that Tony is just booking this show for your enjoyment at this.
Speaker 1: Help so and I'll never say anything again. I hope I get to meet him in the back and I'll thank him. I'll like been I've seen every show. No, I think you're right. I've always been that Mercedes was not coming back to the Owen, But because Tony has hurt, they could do that now. I still think.
Speaker 3: Like I think they probably still do. I think there will be another Tecla Mina match, probably like a.
Speaker 1: Note match, and that's how I could see Mone and Techla interact, but not in a one on one way where it could kind of be building to that because when does the Owen usually start trying to find two thousand?
Speaker 3: Well, last year the finals were like at Delta or nothing, so probably, but look at this.
Speaker 1: The brackets for the two the brackets for the two brackets aren't that big, no, but the brackets for the twenty twenty five one where now it's April second or April third, so the o's already gonna start. So you know what, Yeah, money could literally be back at dynast year the week after. I think it's happening. And then I know what they could do. They could literally run back what they did with Kenny and Olcata, where it's just a tech La Mone stare down and then they don't interact. Mone wins the Owen again two years in a row. She can have that accolade and then Monet gets the all in uh win there, So yeah, I think that's happening. I'm trying to think who Willow could actually wrestle on this show. I would have liked Marina, but she's on the pre show.
Speaker 4: Maybe like uh are our Megan Bain and the across or so I guess maybe like they haven't done the Willow Meghan Baine like match for the TVs title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could do that with Willena in the corner there. Yeah, and they did say that her and Harley are no longer a team, which is I think it's it's good. I guess you always also have like Julia Harder Skyblue to always throw in there, right, it's like an easy like, hey, give them something to do.
Speaker 3: So well they did, like Shida came back yesterday and they like tease her like turning heel too.
Speaker 4: So maybe on Dynamite she like attacks her.
Speaker 3: And they do that on like because Willow won with like a like like a pinning combination and then after the match, Cheta was like gonna hit her with a stick and then do it. So maybe after the Amanado match she attacks there they build that's.
Speaker 1: A t playbook too, where for him instead of fifty to fifty, what he'll do is Babyfaces lose, but they turn heel, but then they lose again, So it's like in his mind it's fifty to fifty because it's like he lost a baby and heel. It's like, that's not it works, brother, Like they still lost twice, but he's done that before. It's like, well they're a heel now, so the records kind of start over. So no, Actually, I think your harmor's right that Sheeta will turn and that could be the match, so it which is good. I'm happy to shoot his back and whatever the visa.
Speaker 3: Will it be like on the main card or because they already they start announcing like pre show matches, if it kind of feels like I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you know Tony's gonna know, Tony still gotta add former because there's no way it's just it's six card match.
Speaker 2: There's no way we need the jet speed on the pre show match. So yeah, you got to figure out who they're facing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to your point, it's kind of laying there's only six matches that are like, hey, Marine, now you're the pre show. But yeah, I think they'll add I think there's at least ten matches on here. I wouldn't mind if it's it's smaller, but luckily we're ps T times. So all right, let's talk about this. So obviously for months it's been all over the place. There was rumors about going back to Dao V, there's rumors ad might not work out. Then there's rumors last week, Oh, it look like he's on his way back. And then Winnipeg, Manitoba, the I guess hometown Hero comes back, Chris Jericho is back and all eat wrestling, and that's where it comes down to, yeah, you know, and maybe it's been of Jericho too, where EIGHTW he's back to being on a roll and Jericho's like, oh, I gotta go where it's hot, and I guess I'm up two minds of this where to take up? They kind of like, yes, I think Jericho is kind of I'm not gonna say like wash, but just I think he was smart to take like a year break. I think there's just a sense of like what else is there left to do. I did think WWE was a smarter move because I think there was more fresh stuff from new But if the pitch literally was for him just to come and lose the Gunther, then I could see him kind of be like, well, I get so wrestle and then some other people memes are not but like he could still do six men tags with the USOS. He can still do stuff like so I thought Gunther could be the end game, but in aw, it's just like there's so much of a lag or so much of just a We've been here, done this with them multiple times. And the biggest fear to me was him coming back as a babyface, and as of right now, it seems like that's the case. My pitch in the discord was he just came back serious and being like even if they like no more of like you please like the chant retire, and he'd be like, no, guys, I let her know. It'd be like, actually, no, I'm not leaving to Tony's paying me a bunch of money. Sucks to be you, guys, you gotta watch back. My pitch was him being an alternate version of like Suit Jericho, where he was very serious and just rub it in, just say like, hey, this company likely when I'm bringing around it is me, and I'm gonna I'm gonna go and owen, I'm gonna fucking win it, and you're not. You're gonna o, yeah, you're gonna hate the I'm gonna win it good, Like if you're gonna get booed just to accept it because he tried to do the like fun go away heat, and that for worked for like a month and then it was back to like go away heat. To me, like use it, use the go like do like what sometimes people do in easy W. I can't like, I don't get a good analogy right now, but there's acts that would go there and people would hate them and they would, oh, look, it would never be like this way when he started. People fucking hated Tommy Dreiner in Easy W. He was a boring, like white meat, like you're not an EASYW guy, and he had to earn that respect. I'm not saying Jericho could do that, but just do that. If oh people hate you they don't want to see wrestle, then be like, yeah, I'm a heel. Use the heat, use the go away heat. Don't use it a comedy route. But now he's I think he's gonna be bayfaced for a while. He's gonna turn and we're gonna get some sort of gimmick. I don't know.
Speaker 4: On Dynasty.
Speaker 1: I think so he's been away for.
Speaker 4: On is like a heel, like a ricochet somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Honestly, to me, the perfect place would have been Ricochet still the North American title, and you just but like Ricochet is not bad. I don't want Fletcher. I don't want o'conda like hurt so.
Speaker 2: Yeah that foot injury and god like.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna prom wo don Cows Family again? Someone from there? Like, there's so many people.
Speaker 4: His promo Dynamite. Okay, here's one planing his actions on Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know he did nothing. He could have talked, but I know I'm talking to ask this point. I think because he's getting a promo on Wednesday, he's gonna a Dynamite Dynasty match. I don't love this, especially to the stalks are a little low right now. They had a terrible coffin match on Dynasty. But Gabe Kid is sitting right there and I don't know, Man, all these things I'm scared to like because I think they could happen. It could be singles or it could just be like he's in a multi man match against the Cow's family. I don't know. I am There's l Clone, there's Mark Davis.
Speaker 4: With the Rascals to get the v from to elevate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I see more of the fact that I think Jericho came out and had the huge pop just because of the Canada factor. But then I can see him coming back out and being healed going forward.
Speaker 1: But are they in Canada again? They're in Canadan next week, though I'm not.
Speaker 2: He gets gets the initial return pop. You're in Canada, of course they're going to cheer for the return. You come out on Wednesday. Then you just talk mad ship and instantly put yourself back at the heel. You had the I'm home the ore farming for six minutes, the everyone singing your song, and then after that you announce your intentions and that you're a bad guy, and then go from there. And then next thing we know, it's you versus Mystico.
Speaker 1: You could but David, I don't think they're gonna. I like your pitch, But I think I think Jericho's thinking that, like, oh, i've been.
Speaker 4: Away for there's your jet speed in the Mystico match.
Speaker 1: Well that's I thought there could be yea or yeah, or I thought it was them for versus like Cal's family. I think He's just thought, I wait for a year, I'm sure they're gonna cheer for me, And it's like, I don't know like we'll see after Canada. Here's my two other pitches, because I was gonna ask you guys this, and I don't know how this match would go. Uh, Swerve doesn't currently have plans for Dynasty, and that could be a very quick Now that's the problem is I think Jericho has to win his Dynasty match, and I don't want him being swerved whatsoever. So that's where I pull back. So here's my other pitch, and I actually think this is a logical one. I think Champa could be the answer. I think Jericho and Champa. I think Champa can carry Jericho to like a three point two were maybe the three point five, and Champa could lose because they once he lost to Fletcher, Chompa has been doing nothing but winning though luckily, so that's where it's like, if he loses, it's not like a terrible big deal. So that's my pitch Jericho talks about. And even Jericho could do like a I'm wrestling this Sunday, like first guy come out here and then Champa's music hits. They've never really interacted. Since my pitch, Champa Jericho Dynasty.
Speaker 2: I can see him if if Jericho stays babyface. Then I can see him going against Champa. If he switches to heel and still does the call out, then I think it'd be Mark Briscoe.
Speaker 1: Oh don't. I don't want Ma Brisko, no doubt. You know TK will do that.
Speaker 4: If if they only did, like a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of they don't care they TK loves Mark Briscoe. He he feels so bad about the ship that happened with Jay Briscoe. He's like, look, I'm giving you all the opportunities because I let w B keep your brother off TV. And there's nothing not about that.
Speaker 1: Now there's two fucking Garcia doing nothing. Man like what has oh you know what? Give him Leo rush Man, give him black card, Leo Blas's.
Speaker 4: Seeing those social media views.
Speaker 1: I need to get what this is the young talent he's gonna put over TK. Stop it, don't do it, get away. The one I laughed too is like when he came back, like Samy Gavarro just posted a picture of him, Jericho are like, no, man, it's over for you, Like you're.
Speaker 3: Not, You're not You're corresponding with like I love that that screenshot where it's like the page tweet where it's like stop trying to get a storyline.
Speaker 1: Like Sammy, it's it's over for you. Another one, I thought, if he has a baby, facing just is like an open challenge because they've been pushing him. Mark Davis could get that slot. That's an easy like big guy, throw him around and then Jericho gets the win. It's fucking like like it hurts stays, but like they're pushing David to be like a solid mid card guy, not like a lead mid card guy. Right, so like and even then like a singles match with Jericho would raise his stalk if he loses, I do like I think the if he's appeal, I agree. I suppose you pitched us in the discord. I think brodie King is an option, but like swerve, I don't want Brodie King fucking lose into Jericho at all, Like I really don't want that, But I think that is an option. And then the other one is just we got to see where it is. But if it was a one on one, I do see Kevin Knight as that like always a young guy that people because Jericho does this thing in aw where it's a thing of like oh I got eleva him. But it's like Kevin Knight's already being elevated, so it's like Jericho will like take credit for us, but it's like, no, Kevin Knight's already like people are like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you always do elevating quotation mark, Like he's just patching himself the people who are already getting over and then tries to take credit for like, well, this is like I had matches with them, so I made them get.
Speaker 1: Over again to go back. I already reference once I'm doing again the Punk Cobena podcast when Punk look triple a Trana face and said, hey, WrestleMania, you gotta wrestle, you need to wrestle me. I don't need to wrest And that's Jericho when he wrestles some of these young guys. It's like that's where it's like Davis. I think it's actually elevating Davis to like get any more. Kevin Knight is not. I think people with Kevin Knight have already felt like he should probably leave the trios and be as singles. Now you know, like he's out of there, so yeah, we'll see fuck watch it be Hook watch it. He's gonna try. Hook's gonna try and recruit him into the ops and then he's gonna do it. So I don't know, I I they gotta be very careful with this. I think there is a way to like make the jerable thing not completely painful, but then there's also way to make it. It's very much like Moxley. It's always on the line of like not that we can get great shit TV, but we'll see. So any other aw notes or anything to add or talk about before we on this, I really think so. I think that's everything you Ripley's versus Meechin on SmackDown and Night So there you go. Have fun looking at the lights meech and and yeah, so we will be taught back uh and uh yeah. Well, like I said, Night one, there'll be a podcast, and then night too, there'll be a podcast as well, because there's a longer break usually between our predictions that we will probably talk about Dynasty a little bit and talk about we'll definitely talk about NXT, so they'll be probably longer post shows.
Speaker 3: But that's probably dropped in your like Trevis told you slash the gimmick a mini review of a Dynasty as all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to get that into yeah, because guess the problem is I'm not gonna have my MIC in Vancouver, and then Dylan's not gonna have his MIC here. So that's how we're going to figure it out where I think when we do the in person cast, I might pull them aside there. But yeah, you'll get my thought, you'll get many thoughts. And yeah, Dylan never seen a lot of shows. What do you think out of the matches we announced, what do you think would be Dylan's favorite match the night?
Speaker 3: I feel like if they let Osprey do this thing, it could be that because I feel like, for like people who don't watch like that much, like honestly just like going with the most exciting crazy stuff happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly for that reason, maybe Darby and Say I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking Darby and Androdde because it can be a train wreck that just has you moment to moment going, oh my god, what's gonna happen next? I think if we get New Japan Kenney, that would be an amazing just to see from a wrestling and the storytelling in the back and forth. Yeah, and it's seeing MJF as a character live is just gonna be great.
Speaker 1: But I think they could be tired though, you know, but I think from from the.
Speaker 2: Peer chest, holy shit, what are these two doing? Yeah versus Darby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that help the crowd be hop The only thing with Kenny as well too, is because Dylan's a big capin Falcon Guy where you're talking about on the Mario review, I've been prepping him on Kenny using the V triggers. I'm like, oh, you like throwing the knees because the Luigi throws a V trigger in the New Mario movie. Pretty much he does, like and they freeze frame on him. So it could be that or he's just gonna be on my band wagon. He's gonna see tackling Jamie Hater and he's like, Hey, who's Jamie Hayter. Who's who's this girl? And because Hater can also go too, so that's gonna be the good thing. So yeah, we'll report back, but yeah, it's gonna be some fun episodes and then yeah, the end of the month we'll do some GMO, So April is gonna be very fun for the Gimmick Describe either geek first to get the feed or the Gimmick Feed, which has all the episodes in the past. And then yes, the draft is starting. I guess, uh, I guess technically it starts tonight. Then right for a suppose his word, you know, he saw the sheets, he knows, he stows Ria Ripley's beating Jade early. But yes, the rest me and that starts, so night one, we'll have that proncy will not be boring. We'll catch you after WrestleMania.