Speaker 1: What's time to read my lips?
Speaker 2: Is four wins your career high?
Speaker 3: Possibly? I want to say I might have gone five.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I think you're I think you're having your hottest year ever, just.
Speaker 3: Like the Texans. I think I'm going to do it tonight.
Speaker 1: This is you.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, Okay, Well it's a situation that is best surmised this way.
Speaker 4: Your China, the boys pay the Voice are going at it.
Speaker 1: I'll say hi to Tim. Hey, Tim, good morning, What's what's up? Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 2: That would be Alex Alex Okay, he's got the most wins on the season so far.
Speaker 1: Uh, Paul, Welcome to the show, Paul, Good morning. Chili's playing for you, Paul. Oh yeah, that's not for every day. We're just gonna that's just gonna bleed into every bit we do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the hype man. You should stick around it. Yeah, you should stick around for the pump price is right. I think you'd like it. Alex.
Speaker 2: Okay, the boys are at it again. The China has been locked up. Chili, you're kind of have the headphones. Are you going first? Are you going first.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well Alex, will you allow me to go first? Whatever you want? Thank you, thank you, going going, going in? All right, let's rock. How buddy started?
Speaker 2: So Chilians out putting on headphones. He will not be able to hear the words.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shuffle tesa, shuffle it up. But I want Alex to see that I'm shuffling.
Speaker 3: I'm not going Alex.
Speaker 1: Would you please look? Would you please look? Are closed?
Speaker 3: Came and see it? Ashole every day here?
Speaker 1: Just take one day off, take one day off it.
Speaker 2: That's sweet boy that your mom tells me you are yeah, okay, shuffled.
Speaker 3: You know what since the baby was where?
Speaker 1: Your mom is not text me, she's so busy being your grandma.
Speaker 3: Yeahs text Oh you better shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't had any sausage balls in the studio since they kids were born.
Speaker 1: Kid cave, you're talking all the sausagetten facts. And I told her not to bring thumbs out.
Speaker 3: That sounded like such a great conversation. I'm glad I missed it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, tell your mom to get her priorities in order. Lock back in over here. Not everything's about that kid. Now she forgot about us. All right, here we go thumbs out this wrong.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds after I say the word plice, there comes chilly. Adam sent this one in. I thought it was clever. Candy porn, What candy porn? Kissborn candy porn, kissborn candy porn, candy porn, kitchen, poor candy porn, kick poor candy porn, candy porn, payporn, payporn.
Speaker 1: I don't hate pay porn. This guy just got kicked off of Facebook, and you want him to say porn. Hey, that money you owe me? Do you have payporn? Hey, you owe me news? Yeah, payporn. Okay, you don't have any cash? Pay porn is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drop the candy porn, Oh, handy porn, candy porn.
Speaker 3: I thought that why he's banned from Facebook.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Wrongs, not wrong, money for real, write down, payporn.
Speaker 1: That's that's gonna be. Have a new form of payment.
Speaker 3: You go buy the website.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just bought it. Payporn dot com. Okay. Shane set this one in thumbs up. Don't do that the thumbs up.
Speaker 3: You don't go like man, You go your thumbs up.
Speaker 1: He's got this thumbs up, all right, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Bone phone, bone phone, Yes, yes, candy porn bone phone. That was in Chili's old single days. He had bring him up on the bone phone. My god, the way he nods, we get it like, yeah, you gonna call you get a call Chili on the bone phone. I'm sure this was meant for Alex the band from saying this all right, Thomas sent this in.
Speaker 1: Here we go this bow one half.
Speaker 2: Walk half one half whatever.
Speaker 3: One half he got one like the number one and a half.
Speaker 2: One half he got, too, Well done, buddy, well done, well done. Let's just do the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not understand that. Let's just do five and a half candy corns. Let's just do not let's just do five and a half.
Speaker 4: It's the number you had to pick opposite side.
Speaker 1: How many candy corns in the mouth? Five and a half?
Speaker 3: No, it's over under five and a half.
Speaker 1: It means that there's no way you could get five and a half broll using whole candy corns.
Speaker 2: Right, so you either have five or six, so you would haven't even split it just half from.
Speaker 3: The other half half.
Speaker 1: Who's on first?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that hard? Was that hard?
Speaker 2: Okay, look, he's already going into the game angry. He's going in angry. This is your mom's on the hotline. She said, knock it off. I'm sorry, that was my mom. Knock it off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got confused. That was my mom. Knock it off. All right. Alex is now changing out his headphones. He will not be able to hear me.
Speaker 3: He put his regular headphones up, he put on ear muffs.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: You got to too. Nice job, Hey, nice job.
Speaker 1: Sierra sent this in.
Speaker 3: Is automatic?
Speaker 2: Okay, these guys just started singing. They went with that, Yeah, up, midnight smash. What midnight smash? Something smash, midnight smash, Now midnight smash, don now midnight smash, mid night smash.
Speaker 3: Midnight the whole booty call?
Speaker 1: What is that in reference to the monster Mash? A midnight smash?
Speaker 2: It was a midnight smash, monster mash.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't know what that means. He said he was going to be monster mashing on the pod.
Speaker 1: I love how you guys. Oh, I don't know what that means. That's an excuse to not be able to read the lips of the words. I don't know what that means. Who cares what it means?
Speaker 3: Well, it has to make sense.
Speaker 1: You can't just say yeah.
Speaker 2: And Midnight Smash is the lyrics of the.
Speaker 1: Of the most popular Halloween song of all time. It's not the main words. Kimberly sent this in for the first time. She's a first word submitting, first time ever submitting a word, and just went, gee.
Speaker 3: Jesus right, Kimberly, dangerous ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know because it's him. He's already I see, he's a race car in the red. He's a race car in the red already.
Speaker 1: All right, Kimberly, smoke coming out of his arms up.
Speaker 4: Thumb thrust, thumb thrust, thumb thrust, thumb thruster, thumb thump, thumb thrust, thump thrust, thumb thrust, thumb thump, thumb thrust, thumb thumb thrust.
Speaker 3: You will leave, Yeah, no care for my safety. For the first time ever in this show.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, for the first time ever.
Speaker 2: Kimberly, kim here we go, Kimbo slice, Kimbo thumb thrust.
Speaker 1: Okay, he got stuck on thumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to be broad. You were saying.
Speaker 1: Thumb, I were saying thumb.
Speaker 2: I pronounced thumb thumb thrust, Alice, if you get rid of all that.
Speaker 1: While she's telling who not him?
Speaker 2: Paul, Hello, Hello, Paul really was the right horse today.
Speaker 1: What do you give them, Paul Pallo?
Speaker 2: You get me out Meo Wolves radio tape tickets. It's brand new in Houston, aversable to media experience.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: It opens today, and you win because you picked the chi leg Awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you very all right man, thank you, great job. Jolly