Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show.
Speaker 2: And not look back. Yes, roll into Pearl River. Rezut from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, fuel the food. Win big. Let's roll into Pearl River. Restes must be twenty what rolder to play gambling problem called one et Hunter Kimbler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshad's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position, all helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight r ID and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 4: Hell the sam What's your Name? Has the time of his list hand a statue. Every started shaking off and an eagle will fly.
Speaker 3: Tennis gonna be him when you him out of the freedom starting a feel and it'll be who like the whole man.
Speaker 4: Is raining down, brought courtesy and wh will.
Speaker 1: Liberals be worn?
Speaker 2: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to right side radio feels like click.
Speaker 2: My eyes have been blown wide.
Speaker 5: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices. We stand united in our resolved to do something about it, which, whether we like it or not, spells you.
Speaker 4: You and I have a rondezvous with death.
Speaker 5: Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you.
Speaker 6: Tuned in to right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you have found it. It is the right Side Radio Show coming to you and delivering this show here on this festive Thanksgiving holiday, folks. This is the right Side Radio Show. I am your host, Jack Fairchilds, and we are going to be giving you probably a little bit of a shorter show today, of course, because again this is the Thanksgiving holiday for all of us. But I still I know because I've heard from people that there are those that enjoy having something like the Right Side to listen to on Thanksgiving. So that has been a bit of a tradition of mind to release an episode on thanksgiven day. So that way, if you're traveling to your parents, traveling to grandparents, or wherever you're going and you want something to listen to, you have the right Side Radio Show right here at your disposal. So and of course, if you're one of those new listeners checking us out, remember to hit that subscribe button on your podcatcher of choice. Remember we're on Apple Podcast, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Speaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So make sure that you click that subscribe button so that way you never miss a new episode of the Right Side Radio Show. Of course, you heard the festive intro as we came in. You know, we'll be bringing that along with our regular Christmas intros art next week. So again, it's that time of year where we get a little bit more fest of here on the Right Side Radio Show. So stay tuned as we get ready to bring you more and more fun things. Now today's show, I'm not sure what we want to talk about, so, because again, do you want to get heavy on a holiday show? Do you want to get into news that could upset, you know, maybe trigger individuals. That's always a question that you have when you do these shows. In some years, the decision is made for you. Something breaks, something crazy happens, and you just feel like you can't ignore. And of course it's something like that does happen after we record this episode. Even though we've taken a break from the morning coffees this week, we can always come back to them later. Now as we get ready for Thanksgiving and we prepare this is always a time where you see articles written, you see people talking about how to deal with Trump family members. Here's how you deal with Trump family members, Democrat family members, whichever side you land on. If you listening to this show, you're probably on the conservative side. Of course, you don't talk politics at the dinner table. That's been a standard rule since I was the kid. You go to Thanksgiving dinner, you go to Christmas, you put your political opinions aside, and you actually sit down and enjoy your family members for the fact that they're your family members. This is not Thanksgiving should not be a day of one upsmanship. I remember last year there was an article or I believe it was a column written by some liberal moron who was going to boycott Thanksgiving, or maybe it was Christmas, I don't even remember, but she was boycotting one of the holidays because she couldn't stand the fact that her husband's family had selfishly voted for Trump. This was one of the most absurd things I had ever read, and the fact that she wanted to refer to them as being selfish, when if you look in the mirror, who's the one that is refusing to go to participate in Thanksgiving, Who's the one that's refusing to go and participate in Christmas? Who's the one that is storting the entire reason we celebrate these holidays. With Thanksgiving, it's together with your family and give things. With Christmas, it's to honor our Lord and Savior, and it's best to do that with your family. Here's the thing. Somewhere in our journey, somewhere in our time, we have lost the ability to have civil discourse. We have lost the ability to disagree. It's okay if your cousin doesn't agree with you politically. It's okay if your aunt doesn't agree with you politically. What's not okay is to turn that into an excuse to avoid them, to not celebrate the holidays together because you can't accept the fact that they voted differently than you. And when you turn around and try to use words like they were selfish in their decision to vote for Donald Trump, that excuse exposes your hypocrisy because you're the one being selfish. They're still willing to sit down and break bread with you. I'm sure during the Biden administration they still were willing to sit down at a Thanksgiving dinner and break bread with you. I'm sure during the eight years of Barack Obama, they weren't the one saying, you know what, I think she was selfish. I think he was selfish because he or she voted for Barack Obama voted for Joe Biden. No, they sucked it up and they went and had a good meal with you. These type of stupidity arguments, and that's what they are. There's just based purely in stupidity. I don't have much time for them. I don't have to agree with everything my family says. Now, if I'm sitting there at the dinner table and they just want to continue to throw political argument out after political argument, I might engage, but I'm never going to be the one to start it off because I don't care if they disagree me. I'm not there for political reasons. I'm not there to sway their opinion and they shouldn't be there to sway mine. Now, if they somebody wants to start it off, yes I'll engage and point out where they're wrong. But again they should have refrained from doing that because they're not going to change my opinion and I'm probably not going to change their opinion. It's just going to turn into an angry bitterness because you know they're going to get mad when I bring up better points than they have. It's just it's a curse.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: A kid there. Even though my points are stellar, but there's a reason that you should just put your political stuff in a bag and lock it away until you leave for the for the night, whenever, if you're staying there through the weekend, we didn't check for the entire weekend. Whenever you leave, that's the appropriate time to bring your political baggage back out. And this again, while this is mainly sadly addressed to liberals because they seem to be the ones that can't control their emotions, it's also a good advice for fellow conservatives. Don't go pope the bear. There's no reason to go pop the bear just because you feel good about it. Because here's the thing, as you know, in politics, that pendulum continues to swing. At some point, it's gonna swing back the other way, and you're going to wish that Hey, maybe, just maybe I shouldn't have brought that up. Maybe I shouldn't have made fun of them, because now they want and they're gonna get their payback. So it's just a good idea to refrain from political grand standing at the Thanksgiving dinner table. It's just a good idea to refrain from pointing how successful your party is as opposed to theirs, because the next things given, that might not be the case. And yes, it might be so satisfactory because they did it to you. But probably a good idea to just let that sleeping dog lie and be the bigger person. I know it's not always easy, but it is what it is in that instance. Now, as far as liberals and why they are overly emotional, don't want to sit down with those dastardly Republicans because they are How could they be so selfish to vote that way? You have to understand that liberalism at its core tenants is based purely in emotion. It's not based in logic and reason. It's not based in practical fundamentals. It's based in an emotional appeal. People are poor, let's give them more money. Where do we get the money, Well, we'll figure that out. Oh, we figure it out by taking it from the more productive members in the society because they got too much and giving it to them again. Sounds good in theory because it starts off as we're just trying to help others. But then you see how it spirals when they figure out how they're going to do it they're going to take from others. You even start with something that is as noble as we want to feed the world, sounds great. I want to feed the world too. I can't stand the thought of someone going hungry. But then when you ask the next question of how, and when liberals start coming up with answers, you understand this is not as sustainable path because it's always comes from taking from one and handing to another. I guess too many of them grew up as huge fans of robin Hood, and that's what they kind of envisioned government as their own version of robin Hood. Meanwhile, they ignore the fact that the villains in robin Hood were the government. They were the people in charge, the king, the sheriff. It was the government that were the bad guys. But they think that they can turn around and make government into this vast thing that can assist them. It's just not feasible. Yeah, it's it's an interesting thing to watch, but that's but then that explains why their skill to engage you. That explains why they feel so compelled to not show up for Thanksgiving. I mean, Jimmy's just a he's a bad person because he's a Republican. I don't view my Democrat friends as bad people. I view them as misguided, but I don't view them as bad people. Well, maybe some I view as bad people. Well, none that I would call a friend. If they're a friend, I see their value. Have I lost friendships because of my outspoken political views. Absolutely, But I can always rationalize they were never really truly my friend, or else we'd still be talking, we'd still be friends. They wouldn't care because I knew their political views from the start. They knew my political views from the start, but it never never swayed me in how they viewed nor did it take away from a friendship because maybe there was something else that we found that we could mutually bond over. But for many of those they just couldn't stomach. Because again, I'm going from it from a standpoint of logic and reason. They're going at it from a standpoint of pure raw emotion. And pure raw emotion leads to those type of decisions. It's not always the best way to be is just to be overly emotional, and you should try to figure out a logical response. If you can come at me with a logical argument, I'm here to listen. But when you come at me from a purely emotional argument, no, because you can't answer my next question, the howl part. That's where you struggle. That's where liberalism struggles, and that's why they have such a hard time on these holidays. That's why they struggle with Thanksgiving, That's why they struggle with Christmas because again they can't accept the fact that we can disagree.
Speaker 4: The other.
Speaker 3: Tenant now in modern liberalism, that really and truly is it hurts these family get togethers when there is disagreements in the political stratosphere. Is this tenant that because they're on the morally superior side, because they believe that they are. They believe they're on the morally superior side. It has been painted through the media, through social media, through countless other areas that you, as a conservative, that you, as a Republican voter, that you, as a Donald Trump supporter, you're evil. It's not just a difference in political ideology. It's not just a difference in how we believe government should run. It's not merely a difference in right versus left. To them, they believe that you are evil. You're a bigoted individual with built in prejudice, and you want to protect an unjust system, no matter what a stystemically racist system they say, and you're a part of it. You're one of the ones that want to stand in the way of their progressive changes. Because we can't have the honest conversations around political disagreements anymore because the media, the majority of the mainstream media, has picked a side, and it's the liberal side. The media should really go back to the days where they were just reporting how the Senate voted, how the House voted, without the commentary that they have. The birth of the twenty four to seven news networks, it was probably the final death.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Now, it started before that started in the sixties when people in the media started to question should we push back a little bit more in how we report this? And over time we have seen just how distorted their political views have actually become. Because their political views have become so distorted, we now see firsthand that the republic, that the Republican Party has been painted not just as a party, but as an evil party. Conservatives are constantly demonized. We are constantly attacked merely because we have a different political philosophy. Now, as this has happened, over time with media, the rise of social media, of course, where folks can say whatever they want to you without any thread of somebody calling you back out. Just the other day, our friend Chris McDaniel posted something relatively innocent. He posted a picture of him speaking at a Turning Point USA event at the University of Southern Mississippi and talked about how much it meant to him and how he was honored to carry on Charlie Kirk's legacy. It was a simple post, It was a nice post, but there was a liberal moron, and yes he was a liberal moron. The moron's name was very oucl I guess that's how you say his last name. Who gives a damn of essay a wrong because the guy is a complete and total piece of trash. Minuted after Chris's post about this said so go join him, basically saying he wished Chris to die again. Can't have a debate. It just further showed what an entire garbage human being Berry is. Get. I guarantee you that if Barry has any conservative family members, he's not going to sit down with them and Thanksgiving dinnerer and have any type of discussion with them, because again, he views you as evil, he wishes death. He even goes further when called out and pretty much admits that he wishes he could murder conservatives, which speaks volumes about him. I hope Barry gets the help he needs, because Barry, I hate to break it to ye, you're not well. You're not well, because if you're willing to go on social media and say that to somebody, here's the other thing about Barry. He would never, never say that to somebody's face, because Barry is the type of guy who has never been punched in the nose before and desperately needs to be punched in the nose. But Barry represents that faction of the left that can't sit down today and break bread with their family members because their family members voted differently than them.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 3: That's sad, that's sad. That's unacceptable. We should be we should be willing to sit down with anyone. If you celebrate the death of anyone because they disagreed with you, they're not the problem. You're the problem. If you can't sit down and enjoy your family for who they are, merely because they have a difference in political opinion than you, you're the problem. If you're walking around, jumping on social media and wishing death upon those who have a political view that is different from your own, you're the problem. These type of hate field messages are far more common from the left. I won't say there aren't those who identify on the right that do things like this, but it is far more normal. I mean, you see the Democrat that was elected I believe it was attorney general in Virginia, which speaks Williams about the idiocy of those in Virginia. He was elected after he said that he wished death on his political rivals. He's the problem. This should not be pushed as something that is socially acceptable. This should not be something that we're just allowing to end a family, dynamic family traditions like Thanksgiving, Christmas. So this Thanksgiving my task to you, and sadly it's going to follow on you, the conservative family member, because most liberals aren't listening to this show. If they are, they're hate listening and they're probably refusing to accept some of the things that I'm saying that are actually true. But again, here's my challenge to you. If you have a family member that is refusing to come is refusing to participate in Thanksgiving because you're a conservative and they're a liberal. Be the bigger person. Pick up the phone and call them before you have dinner. Now. Of course, depending on where they live, they're probably still not going to come. They may not answer. If they don't answer, leave them the kindest voice message you can possibly leave them. Tell them how thankful you are to have them as a member of your family, and that you look forward to next year when they'll be able to make it. If they pick up the phone, do the same. Smother them with kindness, Be the bigger person, and maybe hopefully point out to them that you don't care about the political differences between yourselves, that you don't care who they voted for, what their political ideology is, that you appreciate them and are thankful for them for being a part of your family. And the reason this is important to do is there's going to come a point in time in your life. Maybe it's because you lose parents, maybe it's because the distance between the family is too great to overcome, but there's going to come a point in your life where you know, what we'll get together next year is no longer possible. There's going to come a point in your life where you're going to look up and regret the Thanksgivings that you missed, the Thanksgivings that you didn't try to fix. Now, maybe maybe the dispute's not even politically based. Maybe it's a dispute that you have with a brother or a sister, a mother, or a father. At some point, the opportunity for that last Thanksgiving is no more and it's already passed. At some point you're going to get You're going to look up and that last Thanksgiving has already come and gone. That's going to happen. It's just a fact of life. I wish it wasn't the case. I wish it wasn't true, but it is a fact of life. And when that comes for you don't have regrets about the Thanksgivings that you missed. My father, of course, passed away a couple of years ago, but before he passed, my parents moved to Gainsville, Florida with my sister to help her raise my nieces. My sister was going through a divorce at the time and took a job there in Gainesville, and they packed up and moved down to Gainesville, flo Florida changed entire family dynamic because both myself and my brother still here in Mississippi, a long eight hour trek not necessarily feasible for a two day holiday, essentially when you have a full time job. It's even less possible for me now that I'm in the journalism field, because I will be working on Friday getting the Saturday paper together, the first Black Friday I've worked in years. But of course it won't be anything like the days in retail hell, but still, you know, it's one of those things that you know we have to do and we're going to make sure that we get our paper out. But back to the point they moved away, and the year before they moved away that became the last Thanksgiving. At the time, probably had it in the back of my head that maybe one year I'd fly down to Gangesville and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with them and then fly back up here before work on Monday. After Dad passed. That that dream's gone, because yes, I could still fly down there and spend it with my mother and my aunt, my sister and my nieces, But it's still going to have that hole, still not going to be the same thing. It's not going to be Thanksgiving. It's not going to be the family Thanksgiving. My brother probably wouldn't be there, my dad definitely can't be there. So that's why I say you need to be focused. You never know when it's your last goodbye. You never know when this could be the thanksgiven that is your last opportunity to enjoy your family because you don't know, because you have no idea of what could come. Don't let trivial things like politics or disagreements get in the way of enjoying your family. Take that moment, enjoy that time you have with them. All this other crap is trivial nonsense in the grand scheme of things. Don't let the trivial nonsense end your family dynamic. So again the challenge is out there. If you have that family member, whether it's a political disagreement, a personal disagreement, pick up the phone today, be the bigger person, make the call, smother them with kindness, whether it's be a voicemail or if they actually pick up the phone, and if they live close enough, push them to show up. If they don't, it's their choice, But be the bigger person and try to make sure that you extend. When your last Thanksgiving together is, don't allow it to have already passed. That's my message for you guys on this Thanksgiving addition to the right Side Radio Show next week, Morning Coffees will return starting Monday, and then the flagship show will go back to normal and we'll be talking about political news and not just talking about a rant on Thanksgiving. And of course get ready because the Christmas music, the Christmas bumpers, all kinds of good stuff that we enjoy this time of year will become the norm as part of the Right Side Radio Show. But on behalf of myself and anyone else associated with the Right Side Radio Show. I want to take this moment to wish you and your family a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. And if you are traveling somewhere, remember be safe, be careful. We want you to be around for years to come. To listen to future episodes of the Right Side Radio Show. I'm your host, Jack Fairchild. Thank you guys so much for listening on this Thanksgiving day. I'm really thankful for each and every single one of you, and we'll be back real soon.
Speaker 1: When you were ready to double down dive in drive for a show and not look back. Yes, roll into Pearl River Rezoo.
Speaker 2: From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, feel the fun, win big. Let's roll into Pearl River Rezoo. Yes, must be twenty What I orlder to play? Gambling problem called one Hunter Gambler.
Speaker 3: The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshald's The right Side Radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight RDE and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 6: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 1: Escape to Pearl River Resort