Speaker 1: Rolled down the windows for road trips with summer playlists like Summer Classics.
Speaker 2: Or just escape into a podcast.
Speaker 1: Your summer soundtrack is already in your pocket with the free iHeartRadio app signed your next summer preset now now my radio.
Speaker 3: Hi Billy Cunning him the Great American and coming up later of courses Reds Baseball. The Twinkies are in town, Reds one last night. Another big game tonight than tomorrow business special. Also in about one hour, County Pillach will be here, the Hemny County Prosecutor. But joining us now is is Sarah Herringer and she's the widow of Patrick who was murdered on her about June the fourth. And Sarah, first of all, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I am. I'm highly functional on hanging in there.
Speaker 3: And you have your your bunny with you.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: I've got my therapy dog Ted and he's sleeping right now at my feet. So let's go back in time.
Speaker 3: When did you meet Patrick?
Speaker 4: I met Patrick when I first saw him on the streets. I met him in Colorado Springs, which is where I'm initially from. And he was stationed in the military there, and it was about twenty eleven and I saw him, and I pointed out to a friend and I said, I'm going to marry that man.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, yes, and you were you were how old? About twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: I was about twenty five yep.
Speaker 3: And you saw Patrick and said, yeah, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: What was it about him?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 4: I mean, anyone who knew him would say, he just has this force that draws you in. He's very stands out in a crowd, has a presence about him. And I just saw him and it was truly love at first sight. And I know that's really cheesy, but it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it happens.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as far as his military service, what can you tell me about Pat's sacrifice for the nation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's two Bronze Star award also combat I had. You know, he didn't really talk a whole lot about all of the accolades and awards that he had because he knew that other people's sacrifice was greater than his. He was deployed twice. He came home alive, many of his friends did not. And in the past week, you know, going through this process, I had reached out to one of his buddies, and was like, just, you know, out of curiosity, what has he been awarded with? And he sent me about ten different things that he had and was very successful. He was an army captain and really loved serving and when it was time to move on, he wanted to be a business owner and serve a community and just take it from government into private.
Speaker 3: What took you from Colorado Springs to Cincinnati?
Speaker 4: He's a Cincinnati boy and I did not know this, but if you're from here, you come back and you bring someone with you. That's how people are, like Colorado, why are you here? And honestly, I have family from the Midwest. They're more so Dayton, Ohio. I had never been to Cincinnati, though, and when I first started dating him, we came back and I was like, Cincinnati's got some things going on. I like that. And when he separated from the military, we took a brief stint in New York City. He was a consultant for Ernst and Young. I was doing a global events coordination for Goldman Sachs. I was a project manager back in the day with our corporate world, and he really it wasn't fulfilling and he wanted to open a business. He wanted to open a gym because health and fitness, mental health, physical health was very is very important to us, and he knew that it was going to be an investment in the community and he wanted to do that back at home, and so we moved here in the end of twenty fourteen and in twenty fifteen we opened up which is now Findly Movement and we've had that business for the last ten years, just changing lives and giving people a place where they can come every single day and whatever it is for them work on their health, to have a safe space.
Speaker 3: Did OTR except you and Patrick?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely. I mean the community support has been huge and we've really we've enjoyed our time being there up until till as of late.
Speaker 3: And you knew the neighbors, they knew you, ye place to go. You had three or four hundred clients come there. And I don't do a lot of it. Maybe I should work out, I play golf, but nonetheless, a lot of people to Patrick go to gyms and work out. And yes, so the goal was to operate a business in the community, be part of the community. Yes, to be a positive force for good and let's face it, a part that needs some help. OTR has got a bad repe You may not recall about in the year two thousand and two thousand and one, it looked like Beirut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I set the city on fire, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I walked up Vine Street with Charlie Lucan several times. It looked like bea route storefronts by building for a dollar.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that community changed because people like you and Patrick.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it was very important to us that we lived and worked in the community that we wanted to serve. We didn't want to be driving in from someplace else. We wanted to really have powerful impact and change in the area that we were in.
Speaker 3: At that night, the prosecutors asked you not to talk particularly about the circumstances, true, because there may be a testimony by you in court and you don't want different versions of the same set of facts. I'm sure you have locked in your mind what happened, but many school things might be remembered differently. But did you know Mordecai Black, have any interaction ever see him on the street before, any connection with him whatsoever.
Speaker 4: No, not at all, and to my understanding, not Patrick either. He was very friendly with everyone, was never you know, suspicious or didn't. Was very much so lived in the community. We knew people on the street corners, We talked to them, knew their names, interacted with them. And that is a question that I have been asked, and I nothing out of the blue, no connection whatsoever with this man.
Speaker 3: When the event took place. Of course, us on there the next day, and there was reports that a white woman I assume you was put in handcuffs by the police, Yes, And what impact did that have?
Speaker 4: Well, I when I look back now, and you know, I do think context is everything, and if the system was set up differently, yes, I think victims should probably be taken to a psych word in that situation, and that's really probably what should have happened to me. I do, though, appreciate the policing that happened because Patrick is the victim. And when they entered the scene more Kai Black had already fled. There was no one there but my sister and I, and they immediately were working for Patrick and advocating for him, and in my state of shock, was not very easy to get along with. I had seen too many movies and thought I would be riding with him in the ambulance and that was not the case. And so in hindsight, you know, no, I obviously it's part of that where I wish that had never happened. And I don't hold anything against them though, because I know that what they were doing was making sure that from the very beginning that they were taking this seriously and doing their job and doing what they needed to do.
Speaker 3: So do you that this was a real horror movie and it was happening to you?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: How long were you in handcuffs.
Speaker 4: For a while? And you know, again they they did their due diligence with questioning and I was released later that afternoon.
Speaker 3: Uh, and so you were locked up several hours?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't exactly know. You know, I'm not I'm not on the inside in that. And I but again likely because I was the number one suspect in a lot of these situations, you can it's not uncommon to have spouse or next of kin be the person who has done something like this. And uh, I also, you know, refused to speak to them until my lawyer arrived, and that that took a little bit.
Speaker 3: And you told me off there. Of course, you can't talk about the particulars, but you did you did want to say that Patrick uh died defending you.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I was attacked myself and he he protected me, and that's that's how he he died. And one of the things that really stands out from that night, I mean many many details, but the last words that he kept saying was stay fighting, stay fighting. The man had Mordecai Black had left, and all the way to the very last moment, he made sure that I was protected and I.
Speaker 3: Was safe and Patrick died.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: Have you come to grips with that yet?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. It's there are very strange moments in the day where nothing, it doesn't feel real again, highly functioning and able to do a lot, I feel that overnight, you know, my entire world has shattered and split and have entirely different priorities and focuses that I had before that. I am taking care of myself doing everything that you know again me. I'm also a full list to health practitioner and health and life coach and anything that I advice that I would give anyone in this situation on grief and trauma and self regulation and how to move through that or all of the steps that I'm taking, but no, it's moment by moment and day by day because I can't think of six months, a year, et cetera down the road without him. That's far too overwhelming for me right now.
Speaker 3: And Sarah, you know, Patrick would want you to continue. He would want you to live your life, yes, and to love and to enjoy your friends and family. He'd want you to continue the.
Speaker 4: Business, absolutely, and he made sure of that, you know. And that's you know, when I look through all of this and there's so many you can kill yourself with asking why why this? Why us? Why now? Why him? And I don't have those answers, but I know that he may sure that I was still here.
Speaker 3: Some have said this is a Kyle Plush moment. That was the boy at Seven Hills. It was upside down in the backseat of a van and he was calling nine to one one and kind of blew off a little bit, and then the system changed. What is your mission now with the sitting with the state.
Speaker 4: My mission now is to get Cincinnati to a place where their residents are safe, because they're not. And that is that is an illusion that I was living under. And of course when the veil's very thin, and when it doesn't affect you, it's pretty easy to fall for optics or to take things at face value, or you know, even I just felt so safe with him because of the type of man of who my husband is. Just a very physical specimen. He's very intimidating looking. He's trained in hand to hand combat obviously, you know, army military veteran, and knowing what I know now, and that is something that I absolutely cannot stay silent about. The city needs to be cleaned up. There's been ten murders in the last fourteen days, and how is anyone safe? How is that acceptable? And there is also an underserved population and demographic who doesn't have the resources, who doesn't have the community, who doesn't have the support. My community is full of highly highly skilled individuals that their help is what I will need in order to affect change. I can't do this alone, and there are so many people who don't have access to that, and so I do feel very strongly this is our community, this is who we wanted to serve. Patrick is a protector and that is what I'm on a mission to do. You're leaving, No, I'm not leaving I'm staying.
Speaker 3: You met with the mayor, you met with the prosecutor. Let's talk first about the mayor. Now, I have a social posting you made about the mayor. Have to have pure of aal. What did you say to him and what did he say to you?
Speaker 4: Very sorry, but I don't think condolences do enough in this kind of situation. Anyone else can be sorry, people who knew him, people who loved him, people who love us. That's an acceptable response, but from the leadership who's been elected to protect us and keep us safe, grief and the after effect is not okay. And he did not know, for instance, that the state was not in communication with local law enforcement, and that's your job to know those things. So that's, you know, negligence as far as I'm concerned. You don't get to have an escape when it comes to that, or an excuse or an out. And you know, he did offer support, saying that he would do anything to change legislation, and I hope that that is something that we can count on him for, because again, he is in a politician in a place of that kind of leadership, and I am not and I will need resources. However, the actions that he takes moving forward. That is what we need to see. Results are going to be the thing that speaks right now, not words, and there needs to be you know, short of a reckoning, but really quite that when it comes to cleaning up the streets of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: So Mordecai Black was led out after about ten years. I think your lawyer Todd McMurtry who's here, said that Mordecai Black was locked up like nineteen in the last twenty years, correct, So this was an extremely dangerous person. Yes, and the adult parle authority had ordered him wear an ankle monitor. He cut it off in February and of course nobody knew locally that was going there's no communication between the APA No Pearl Authority and local police none.
Speaker 4: Well, the parole authority said, we put a warrant in the system, the system, so if he had pulled it up, then you would have seen that. And then we find out that on May fifteenth he is the suspect. He's identified as the person who does a break in and attempted robbery and these people knew who he was, to my understanding, and again no alarm was sounded, nothing was could have then pulled it up and looked. So the system is broken, and it's failing on multiple levels. I don't think you can just point to one thing, but there has to be a total reform from start to finish on how these type of things are communicated, who's notified, and what actions are taken in order to apprehend someone like him.
Speaker 3: The system was noticed in May cut off, something's going to go. System was notified burglary. That's the guy who did it. They took a report. Police took a report and said, okay, yep, that's the guy. No one at that point said, is that the guy who cut off his bracelet? No connection was made there. So this is a guy that's a career criminal who's going to kill somebody. Yeah, maybe he has already. Other than Patrick, We're not sure. I wouldn't be surprised. And the whole system said, well, we're not going to bother with it until something like this happens. Correct and so and then you also had comments about your meeting with the prosecutor Connie Pilich. He's going to be here in about forty five minutes, and how did that go.
Speaker 4: They they're very supportive. They you know, they want to see justice done, and the team that is on this is exceptional. I do have concerns about the kind of message they're signaling with sentencing. Though this man expects life in prison. He's been he's spent his life in prison, and every single time he's gotten out, he has immediately gone and done something more and more aggressive. He's always escalated every time he's been released. And for one, you're not sending a message to violent criminals when you feed them, house them, give them a TV, a peer support group, a gym for the rest of their life. When they expect that that's their life, that's all they know. There has to be an accountability and something that is far more severe in order to start deterring these people. And so many people who you know, they yes, we want to see communities rehabilitated. However, most of us can't even imagine thinking the way these kind of people think, and so it sounds like a vengeance move or something that's highly aggressive or or coming from a place of my anger and grief. But really what it is is it's sending a message to people who think, like Mordecai Black, you probably shouldn't be doing that because there's going to be a true consequence for if you do and when you do.
Speaker 3: In this case, the prosecutors not seeking the death penalty. In another case, with Rodney Hinton, who's purposely killed Larry Henderson, the police officer, she is seeking the death penalty. Have you communicated with her your displeasure with that idea? Yes, is the reaction.
Speaker 4: I there hasn't really been much of a statement. One of the things that we have heard from the office, not necessarily Connie herself, is that when you seek the death penalty, there are a lot of processes of appeals and it could be a you know, an average and this is again something I learned when you're looking at a murder trial, those can take on average two years, maybe even more. In the thought of well through the appeal process, it could take fifteen years or so. And for me it's like, well, nothing is going to bring Patrick's life back, nothing is going to fix that, nothing is going to rectify that. However, if he is in this process knowing at the end of it because he will be found guilty, I do know that the prosecutors are exceptional. Who is on this case at least deaders is incredible and it's worth that to me in order to have the kind of change, because we can't fix anything. The only thing that we can do moving forward is how do we change how do we make sure this doesn't happen to someone else.
Speaker 3: As far as the so called politics of the small p you had a posting about the mayor showing up at a particular kind of a rally, but not on behalf of many of the victims. Every time I hear something from a politician, it's like crimes down, crimes down, Pat myself on the back. Life is good. That's not the case.
Speaker 4: No, And I, a independent data analyst, has looked over all of the public information and was the one who sent those graphs out and crime is up, it is not down. And so when you have and that's the thing that I even said, like anyone who's taken a statistics class, so you always know, you beat the numbers to death till you get the story that you want. That's what they're good at doing, and that needs to be exposed. People need to know what kind of people are currently in office and what they're willing to do, and they're willing to risk your life in order to have optics.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was video of Black walking around before the murder with a knife in his hands, up and down OTR. I would assume looking for a victim, and you just your family just happened to be in his way. I mean, to have one police officer on duty at three o'clock in the morning between the Ohio River and North Otr. It's kind of ridiculous, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely ridiculous. And you know the chief of police said when we met with her, Terry and Aftab at the same time, the mayor at the same time. She said she went off of data, and that's what they pride themselves on. Data shows that it's enough. And I would have to say, why don't you look at just the blood bath that's happened in your city in the last two weeks, and you tell me that your data tells you that this city is safe enough. Criminals do not fear the current police force that are out on the streets. They're there's no deterrent whatsoever. And that is not more brutally obvious to anyone other than me. Right now, I would say.
Speaker 3: Can you hang around for a couple of minutes?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Can you are lawyers here? Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundreds WLW. It's hot, It's hot. It's really hot in the Try State. But you'll be cool this summer and for years to come with your very own Acrgunny Pools and Spots. Schedule your pool inslation now and swim this year. Visit Acrgunnite Pools dot com. That's Acrguny Pools dot com.
Speaker 7: Guys looking for a Father's Day gift that will give Dad that extra boose of health and energy that he needs. Low T Center is offering free weight loss consultations and free T tests is a special offer celebrating Dad's treatment is personalized to you and most major insurance is accepted. Help Dad get back in control of his health from now until the twenty first enjoy free bet twelve shots when you stop in for TRT treatment. Book now at fixmilow t dot com. Fixmilow t dot com.
Speaker 2: Caroline Barega had it all a loving husband, thriving kids, and meaningful work. Then her police officer husband's secret infidelity and abuse of his badge were exposed. In season four of the Betrayal podcast. She confronts his deception and the police department that overlooked his misconduct.
Speaker 4: The kids and I thought we were living this life of love and a family.
Speaker 2: Never did I think that anything like this was going on behind our backs. Open your free iHeartRadio app search Betrayal and listen now.
Speaker 8: Christ Steve Chevrolet buyers get to might make things right.
Speaker 3: In the studio with me. Now is the widow of Patrick Herringer, which is Sarah. I never thought you'd ever hear the word widow, would you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: It's a title I'm still getting used to.
Speaker 3: How does it hit you?
Speaker 4: Ah hard? I would rather it be wife.
Speaker 3: As far as the future, we talked a little bit off the air and your lawyers here about what they can do, and that's uncertain in the future. But as far as the police, I have a note here TECH sent to me from an officer who said, how many officers are on duty? How many on that day? The answer is, I think one or less. And at one point is your goal to have one thing happening in the city. Now is that they're offering these opportunities for suburban cops anywhere in Ohio who come to Cincinnati, and it won't take a year, year and a half. It's going to take six months. They also have another class going through that may take a year, year and a half. Could that be a positive situation to have a lot more police a lot more absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the lateral class of having officers come in who are just relocating to Cincinnati, you do. You need a much stronger police presence. And I think in addition to that, they should be proactively going out and who has current arrest warrants that are out there, that are just out on the streets. That's another thing that they could also be proactively doing. But yeah, I would love to see more police presence. And that's another entire group of people to consider as well. How is it safe for them? How right? And if you are that officer, how confident do you feel in apprehending or going out and looking for suspects or even patrolling when you know that you're minutes away from backup in anyone coming to your aid as well, they're at risk.
Speaker 3: Veterans have told me in the ten twenty years ago, they had a Lineup's okay, if not much going on, take a handful of Warrens. We're looking for these six guys. If you have extra time, go find these guys that doesn't happen anymore. In fact, there's speed bumps on Madison Road. You used to have law enforcement with speed. Now they don't do that. They want a passive stand down, don't cause problems police as opposed to being active to go unfind people. And perfect example is Mordecai Black. You should have been located and there was no no one looking for him, even after you're identified in a burglary a few weeks before as the definite person, nobody went to see them. Is that police problem or is that a politician problem?
Speaker 4: I think that's a politician problem. I think you know, the police, they need to feel supported in order to do their jobs. And I met with the police union last week and they don't feel that. They are afraid of being used for a pawn in political gain. And optics is even down to having armored vehicles because they think that the citizens of Cincinnati are too fragile to handle a quote unquote militant optics when it comes from police. But the best kind of policing is proactive. If you can have a presence and you are out there serving the community, which is that's what they are, they're public servants, then you have people who are second guessing what kind of actions do I take? You're not really what is it to have someone if you're really good at cleaning up messes? You know, if we can prevent those things with more of a presence, I think that is the benefit will serve Cincinnati and the citizens of it nicely.
Speaker 3: That is the sense now in Cincinnati. And we talked to cops Kenkover, Dan Hill's men and the men and women in blue. They're going to tell you, look, we're not going to put ourselves at risk because we're not going to be backed up. We're going to be sued. Qualified immunity may be taken away soon by the state of Ohio, which means if you're a cop, unless you intentionally commit an act. How many negligent act acts to it does a cop commit? I'd say all the time. Cops make mistakes. So if you're sued constantly for a negligent act, that means you're not going to be proactive. And they need one hundred and fifty more cops and need it now and need a mentality that we're going to be We're going to be aggressive to the few number of people committing disproportion crimes in this city.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and that I think that is it. You know, they have ninety police retiring every year. When you have a class a full class at sixty. They haven't had that, and so we do need a stronger police presence and force for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, Todd mc mcmurtryes here. So the attorney, well, what are you looking at in the future because it's very early, it's only been about twelve days since this occurred. But as an attorney, a great note to what are you who you're looking at in a civil sense of anyone? Well, Bill, as you.
Speaker 8: Know, suing a city of Cincinnati or suing the Department of Corrections for their mistakes, which are you know, many is a challenge. We've been focused, you know, here in the early stages and working with the least leaders and Chris Slips and the Prosecutor's office to get them everything that they need. So now I'll turn my attention to what the civil liability might be. But you know, we're going to turn over the stones and find out what we can to look for any parties that are responsible for this. Because I knew Patrick, I've known Sarah, my wife, and I are good friends.
Speaker 3: With him.
Speaker 8: He was a wonderful person and he really deserves all the justice he can get, be it civil or criminal.
Speaker 3: That's down the road. You don't know. That'll take anywhere from three to five years from this point.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it's going to take me, you know, a couple of months to do the research and get all the data together to see if there is any avenue for civil liability.
Speaker 3: You know, can they be soon? You know?
Speaker 8: Is it a court of claims case? Is it a case that's brought in the common pleas? You know, those are the things I've got to kind of piece through.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you're committed to all your cases, but this one to you a special it is.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's very personal that they're friends of ours. You know, I played golf with Patrick. The guy could drive a ball three hundred yards. It was insane.
Speaker 3: It was a flat belly. Yeah, flat belly's gonna hit the ball. Yeah. He was a bad fellow there with a golf stick.
Speaker 8: So yeah, personal friends, and we've my wife and Iron invested in this whole thing very personally.
Speaker 3: Well, you in court this morning, Sarah, when Mordecai black Spawn was increased by Judge Winkler.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and I wasn't the only one there. I had about fifty to sixty of our community members were also there this standing room, only they were not all of us fit inside of the courtroom. And that really when we are looking at moving forward and what it's going to to take, having that community from Finley Movement, but also just the city itself showing up and supporting in this cause because it's for them.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what the politicians are after, which is kind of you to go away?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, quiet down, Yes, know your role, shut your mouth. Yes, we're going to run for reelection. Happy days, you're here again. Look at all the good stuff we've done. How would you respond to that?
Speaker 4: Well, I have nothing to lose anymore. The worst thing that I could ever imagine for my life has already happened. And one of those things is a very odd sensation on the backside of it is I'm not afraid anymore, and they can't take anything from me, and I don't want anything other than justice and for whatever kind of reform that needs to happen to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Speaker 3: Are you satisfied with the one action take and the adult Pearl authority is now going to notify the last known address. Of course, many of these individuals locked up for ten years, they don't have a home address. I don't know what to do, but in this case, certainly after the burglary, there should have been red sirens going off. This is the guy that cut it off, cut off his bracelet. He's been out nineteen years of his life has been in prison. Hey doesn't care, and he's walking around OTR with a butcher knife. We're going to go find this guy. And what do the cops tell you, Like Ken Kober when you say, why weren't you looking for him?
Speaker 4: It truly is. They are not bodies that communicate. And so the first thing is being able to get the state level, the parole board speaking with local authorities. To me, that is a huge I mean, the citizens of Cincinnati are exposed by that law first and foremost. That needs to be taken care of. When someone who's a violent ultra violent criminal has gone a wall, local law enforcement needs to know about that. They need to be notified. Others then there if you happen to find the slip of paper in the system, then you're notified. They need to be directly contacted and also have the resources to go and apprehend someone like.
Speaker 3: That, and they don't have. The cops will tell you they do not feel they have backup, whether it's city hall or fellow men and women in blue, they don't have backup, correct And they told you that, right, Yes, Why don't they have backup? Why? What's the reason?
Speaker 4: Well, anymore, policing is not the honorable career that it used to be, and they are not even supported by the community they serve as much anymore. And you know you that is where you slip into some political sides. I think a little bit more, but I don't think public safety should ever be a come down to a Democrat Republican. We need police and any type of problem that you have when it discusses, you know, safe policing, it's better to be talking about those problems then obviously the issues that a community is going to have without police, And so the cops need to be the police need to be supported, they need to have funds, they need to have bodies, they need to have people in leadership within the police themselves who are also not controlled by politicians, who are supporting the people. And of course you want to take every type of action they have. You want to make sure that they are doing it well. But that happens most of the time. They're not really in a place though. To my understanding, what I have been told is that they do not feel supported to take proactive measures. And that's also something that really needs to change.
Speaker 3: And I think the decision by Connie Pilate not to indict that police officer was a positive. And there was two seconds that transpired from the time the officer said he's got a gun, gun, gun, until the officer had to decide to shoot and not shoot. He had a gun, he did have a gun. It takes split second to go this way. And if that had gone the other way. If you listen to the finand Wruckers or the civil attorneys of this world saying you want to grand jury indict the police, what would that do to law enforcement? If comps are indicted in that case? Exactly, They're going to say it more. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm done, right. They're people and their husbands and mothers and fathers.
Speaker 4: They want to go home, yes, yes, and they again they need to be safe. These are real humans and they they're people, yes, their keep people, yes, and they've signed up to service and they put their life on the line because they are the ones who are there to uh be able to apprehend criminals and people who want to who live to enact violence on the community. And those are things that you know, you and I don't have that mindset. We don't have that. We can't get into the mind of Mordecai Black or people like that. But those people do exist and that is the reality. So to pretend like it's not and to also be have a current judicial system that is leaning more towards the criminals and taking and empathizing more with them versus the people who they are elected by to protect is something that needs to be revealed and exposed.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: A shot spotter says there's about twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati this year. Imagine twenty thousand bullets flying around the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got to go somewhere, they got to go.
Speaker 3: And they only hit about five hundred people, which is amazing, But that's a problem. There's twenty thousand shots fired and we're talking about seven or eight zip codes, not talking of Salor Park out to Mount Washington. We're talking about the city corps is twenty thousand shots fired. Those who lived there understand.
Speaker 4: That, yes, absolutely, that was even something a concern that we had had. We had noticed an uptick in shots and had even had a couple of incidences where the police were called for like a breaking and entering or not not a home but a robbery of someone who is working on our house in their car. And so it's you know, the people who live down there again, their voices are not being heard. They're also fed up. They don't want to live in that They want to be able to live in a safe community. They are business owners, They're people who are dedicated to the city of Cincinnati, and the leadership of this city needs to do right by them, and they need to do better.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Sarah, her husband looking from down to you, would be very proud of you right now. He'd be Patrick, It would be so proud.
Speaker 4: Channeling him every step of the way.
Speaker 3: I thank you for coming in. Coming up in about ten or fifteen minutes is Connie Pillach, and I will ask her about My first question will be relative to the death penalty in one case and not the other, plus other matters. But Sarah, congratulations on the life you're now leading.
Speaker 4: Good luck to you, Thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Well, let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred wlw Uncher Green here and no one does recycling better than Rumkey.
Speaker 8: But did you know that recycling batteries can put firefighters Rumky driver.
Speaker 10: Symbol of rot at the heart of Silicon Valley, And I'm going to tell you why on my show, Bettroughline, the root is showing the tech industry, well, we're breaking down by open AI and along with other AI companies that that's sound on lying to your boss that they can take your job. I'm also going to be talking with the greatest minds in the industry about all the other ways the rich and powerful are ruining the computer. Listen to betrough Line on America's number one podcast network. I hop follow bettrough Line and start listening on the free iHeart radio app today.
Speaker 3: By Billy Cunningham. The great American joining us now is Connie Pelich, the Helmby County Prosecutor and Connie Pellach. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And before we talk about Hinton, which you know is another big story. In my interview with Sarah, we talked. She talked about how one murder case is treated differently than the other, how her husband's murder Patrick was treated differently than than the murder of a police officer. Can you articulate as to why your office calls the death penalty to be issued in one case and not the other.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks so much for having me again, Bill, I really appreciate you including me and letting me talk about the stuff that's going on in our office. I think I put all the information about the reason for the death penalty and the deputy who was slain case, and there's of course very specific provisions of law that allow for that. But for the for miss henting, Miss Henninger's call a case of her husband, I just got to left that play out in the courts, all.
Speaker 3: Right, as far as as far as that is it a policy decision or This is something I've read some common during social media that many times the system values the life of a police officer as we should above the life of may I use the term civilian, And when a police officer is murdered, you're murdering not just a person but the representative of us and that's a very serious matter. Did that play into it that some social media might say, you know, she'll go after a cop killer more than she'll go after just a murder. Is that part of it?
Speaker 6: No, No, there's no policy like that. These are done by a case by case basis and also in accordance with the law and what the law allows or requires me to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move on to the Hinting matter. You had an extensive news conference yesterday and as far as Rodney Hinton Junior and of course his murder, and then also you had the non indictment of the police officer who killed Ryan Hinton. What were the two or three key facts in your mind, Connie Pillage is about why you did not indict the police officer. Can you tell the American people three good reasons you decided not to do it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? And you know, and of course it was a very extensive press conference yesterday. But look, we looked at, first of all, what the law requires, and the United States Supreme Courts gives us very specific guidance that have been refined over the last bunch of decades how we make these decisions. And one of the big things was that we have to review this evidence in the eyes of what one would call a reasonable officer at the scene, in his shoes, through his eyes, and with the knowledge that would have been known at the time. The second thing is when we looked through the body camped footage, we saw the scene, we saw the things that transpired. We heard one the officers alert everybody there that there was a gun. And the third thing were the statements of the witnesses. The Cincinnati Police interviewed the witnesses that were there, and they interviewed some of the passengers of the vehicle. They were also witnesses too. So those are three things combined that led me to make that decision.
Speaker 3: Connie Pellach, prosecutor, you made the statement yesterday that the officer officer A, and it's going to be said his name's going to be revealed soon by civil lawsuits by Fanon Rucker, But nonetheless I'll call him officer A perceived the gun was pointed at him when he fired the shots. The video, I think is unclear one way or another. I've watched it probably ten times. You probably have watched it one hundred times. Do you clearly see the gun of Ryan Hinton pointed out the police officer.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing we have to look at is what the law requires me to study, and that is that we have to put our review into the position of a reasonable officer at the scene and standing in the officer's shoes, running around the side of that dumpster which is five feet wide, and seeing the young man running at him. The officer stated that he saw the weapon and he had about a half a second to make a decision. He was he believed it was the officer a believed the gun was in Rodney Hinton's hand and that it was pointing at him in what we call a bladed stance, and that was certainly he was put on the alert by one of the other officers who yelled, hey, this guy's got a gun. He's got a gun. And we also had that corroborated by one of the witnesses in the vehicle. And so when you have these kinds of events within literally four seconds, you can look at a body worn camera that has a wide angle lens and therefore distorts the spatial details of the scene. But you also have to understand there's more than body worn camera. There's there's what the officer believes he saw what the other officer yelled about there being a gun. When these all things have to be taken in total. You can't just look at one simple thing, and that's what the Supreme Court tells us. You cannot look at one item. You've got to look at all the circumstances.
Speaker 3: And in the officer's mind, he believed, having heard he's got a gun. Gun, gun, gun, and he did not pull out his service weapon until after a fellow officer said he had a gun. Is that correct?
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, that's correct, and we have we have video evidence of that.
Speaker 3: As far as the actual shots themselves, I had on Michael Wright, who's with the Cochrane Law firm. He's a lawyer, along with an On Rucker. Each of them have said that some young man, a teenager, should not be shot for stealing a car. And I'm thinking, well, that's a nice argument in a closing statement, but that's not factually accurate. But how would you respond to some who say, like an On Rucker and Michael Wright, that this particular of Ryan Hinton was killed because he was stealing a car? Is that factually accurate?
Speaker 6: Well, that's no, it's not. But the whole situation's tragic. Bill. You know that some kid going down this path and getting having a gun and it's all as the police chief said, when you mess around with stolen guns, a tragedy happens, and that's what happened here.
Speaker 3: How relevant were the photos? I thought the photos you displayed yesterday were just It doesn't mean he's guilty or not guilty, but to have at that point, I think he was seventeen years old. He turned eighteen a few days before he was killed, that he had in possession the actual gun found at the scene. Isn't that a rather important fact that we knew he had possession of the gun, He had possession of the gun a few days before, and the same gun was found at the scene.
Speaker 6: Well, we did include that in the press conference, just to show that this was his gun, because that's what we found at the scene.
Speaker 3: One other question has arisen from the other side, and that is the day after the shooting, Chief of Police Teresa Thiji, held a news conference and said that in this case, the officer shot mister Hinton Ryan Hinton in the chest and the bullet came out the back as if they were facing each other. Number One did you hear what she said at the news conference? And number two is that factually inaccurate.
Speaker 6: I wasn't at the news conference, but I am aware of the coroner's report that showed the bullet entered in the side of the left side of his chest and exited the front of the chest. That's right, that's what we have. Those are the facts we rely on in this review.
Speaker 3: Have you discussed this to the chief of Police state you to say, hey, wait a minute, twenty four hours after this event kind of quiet things down, do we know what the facts are? Have you said that to her?
Speaker 6: No? No, But I do think she's bound by the collaborative agreement to have some sort of press conference within around twenty four hours of any critical incident like that. And I mean the chief is, as far as I can tell, is trying to do the best you can. And I can't tell her what to say, not her lawyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. As far as the other three individuals involved in this action, who as Jarell Austin and Anthony Bullocks and sincere Gregsby, did you give consideration to the activities that they engaged in, and that by that, I mean, did they kind of identify the gun as being used by Ryan Hinton in the car. Did they say that was Ryan Hinton's gun or is that someone else's gun?
Speaker 6: I can't tell you what witness said that, but somebody did see did describe Ryan's gun to us.
Speaker 3: As far as the grand jury presentation, as you know that you don't have to present the case to the grand jury. In fact, you can not present it. There's one prosecutor locally in Butler County, Mike Moser, who does present every police shooting to a grand jury. Other prosecutors in Claremont, Warren, and I know in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell they do not present the case. Well, what is the fact that determines whether or not County Pillage will present or not present a police shooting to the grand jury in Hamley County.
Speaker 6: Well after after our review, if I can't make a determined determination, then I will have to present it to grand jury. But in the four police involved shootings that we've had since I became prosecutor on January sixth, I was able to determine. I felt comfortable that I was doing the right thing in accordance with the laws, and was able to make a decision.
Speaker 3: You're not required by law to give it to the grand jury. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 6: That's fair to say.
Speaker 3: There was also an interview conducted in which Fannon Rucker said that, among other things, we don't know the officer's background who killed Ryan Hinton. We know his jacket with a citizens complain authority with internal investigations is not empty, so he's kind of besmirching the character of officer. A. Did you take into account the history of the police officer when you decided not to cause his indictment.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't think any of that was reround events.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: As far as uh further investigation is this Uh, the matter is taken six weeks to get to get to this point. As far as you're concern, is this matter concluded relative to these officers? No other charges will be fought against any officers involved in this shooting of Ryan Hinton? Is that correct?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right? Uh? Well, thank you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And one thing that's gonna happen is I think sometimes the federal authorities may get involved in some of these police shootings. It's quite unlikely in this case for all kinds of reasons. But so far you've had four police shootings, which is quite unusual and in your first five months in office. Uh, that's part of this part of the deal. Is there any connection? I watched the news conference. One of the reporters asked, you, are these four events somehow connected one to the other, which I thought was kind of a stupid question, by the way, because they're completely unconnected. But Uh, if the message is sent by some that this prosecute is gonna lean on the side of police when it comes to police shootings, I think that's incorrect. Every case stands on his own completely. I mean, every every factual situation is completely different. But for those who say, our new new prosecutors got four of these, everyone's been absolved, nuns percented to the grand jury, what's your response to that?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I take these cases extremely seriously. Of the four officer involved shootings we've had, I personally responded to three of them and was able to look at the scene myself, And they're all different. They were caused by different people and under different circumstances, and I think my job is to look at what happened, apply the law, as the State of Ohio and the United States and the Supreme Court telled me to do, and that's what happened. I can't tell you what will happen the next time we have a critical incident like that, because I don't know the fact of that yet.
Speaker 3: No, every case is determined by facts, application of the law, and none of the cases are connected to each other. In fact, they're completely unconnected. Did you consult with other prosecutors in the region about whether to proceed to indictment or not? Or was this strictly your decision? Did you talk with with any of the other prosecutors in the county? Are well?
Speaker 6: I am. I am a member of the Ohio Prosecuting Attorneys Association, and all the members these are all the elected prosecutors in the state. I've served on four committees, so I have definitely been getting to know my colleagues across the state and learn the things that they've gone through. But what was most important to me here was my senior leadership team, who worked very closely. They worked really hard to put that put that presentation together. I when you saw all these photos, well those were one one hundredth of a second stops still shots of the video. It worked very hard to put that together for me so I could explain everything, and so we could make a determination here. I based my decision on the scrutiny they gave and their recommendation to me, then my own review of what they presented to me.
Speaker 3: And a prosecutor, as you know, must only present cases of the grand jury if they believe a crime has been committed and they can get a conviction a trial. And I assume the fact you did not convene a grand jury to present the case, any case that based upon six weeks of hundreds of hours of work, split second videos down to pictures, forensic evidence. I think the County Corner has given you all the toxicology or whatever that By the way, did the toxicology show anything that Ryan hitting anything in his body or not?
Speaker 6: You know, Bill, I don't remember, but it wouldn't make a difference in this case.
Speaker 3: It could have been high as a kite. It's not relevant to him being shot. All right, Well, thank you, Connie Pillage. Once again, see what happens on the next Well I've had you on each time he's been a police shooting. I kind of hope there's no more police shootings. I kind of hope they're in but you never know.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Thank you so much for getting with me. I appreciate you happing me on.
Speaker 3: Connie Pillage, thank you very much. Thank you. All right, let's continue with more. There's the perspective of County Pillage, and I want to support her decision in this case one thousand percent because I understand there's money to be made by some lawyers who are acting as if they're aggrieved and they're going to go to the city of Cincinnati to seek money. And I'm referring specifically to Fanon Rucker and Michael Wright of the Cochran Law firm, and who knows what the city's going to do down the road. If in this case the city pays money, it's a slap in the face of the police force because in this case, if this is not a justified shooting, then there can be none in Hambleton County. And I want to compliment Connie Pillage in this case and the other three for making the right decisions. So let's continue with more. And whether they can get money out of the city, that's likely. I'm willing to bet you hot fut Sunday right now than the next one to three years they pay the estate of Ryan Hitting some money. That's what the city tends to do. But in this case it was completely a justified police shooting. Let's continue with more one twenty five. Homie, your reds playing tonight. We hope based upon the weather A news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Don't get caught off guard by the elements. Step up to the plate with gilgy windows and.
Speaker 9: I may have to force something. Somebody said, who's the genius that thought of that? I said, it's me. Unlike Biden. I stay awake at night thinking about how to save our country. He was much better at sleeping than me. Could sleep in a beach. He could sleep on a beach with cameras rolling.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 10: I'm moving closer.
Speaker 2: You believe that you ask to meeting closer to striking Ronnie and nuclear facilities? Where's your mindset on that?
Speaker 3: You can say that right? You don't seriously think I'm going to answer that.
Speaker 12: Will you strike the Iranian nuclear component?
Speaker 3: And what time exactly, Sarah, sir.
Speaker 12: Would you strike it? Would you please inform her so we can be there and watch. I mean, you don't know that I'm going to even do it. You don't know.
Speaker 3: I may do it, I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I'm going to do.
Speaker 5: I can tell you this that.
Speaker 12: A Ram's got a lot of trouble and they want to negotiate. And I said, why didn't you negotiate with me before all this death and destruction?
Speaker 3: What int you nego?
Speaker 12: I said to the people, why didn't you negotiate with me two weeks ago?
Speaker 3: Well, segdi on the podcast page. My interview with Sarah Hurlinger is there for you to watch and listen to. And it's heart rendering to listen to a widow. Never thought a woman, a young attractive woman like that would be called a widow? Correct, because of the failure of the system for Mordecai Black And she said it, Well, the cops in this town, in fact, the cops almost everywhere except Butler County, in Boone County and Warren County are incentivized not to be police. They don't want them to be proactive police, pulling up warrants and they're arresting people. They don't want that. I don't know how the citizens of Cincinnati, gonn elect the same council every two years, anticipating a different result. It's unbelievable, Andy Mack, please continue. Who's on council? I don't know. I know Mayor Parabal, Scottie Johnson. That's about the only one I know. He makes sense now and then. But the other I had no idea. The other other ones got like hyphens in their name. I have no idea. Where's the mayor? Can't find he's cutting the ribbon somewhere getting the haircut. I guess he looks good, though, doesn't he will he the stooge reporters of the proud service, Every local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel a northern Kentucky call anywhere any weather heating and air eight five nine seventy eight, one forty two. What about sheldonne What about Sheldon Brown? He's there too. You know how many hotel rooms the new Convention Center hotels gonna have? Not fourteen five hundred and thirty five hundred and thirty thirteen thousand, seven hundred. How about that? There's that number again? Is that seven hundred? Trod had some fun in life segment Life is serious? TJ. Friedo's two out two run double Willie in the six rally? Does Red legs over the Twins? Last night? All six of Red's runs came with two outs. You thought they were gonna lose, Austin thought they were gonna lose. Reds are that one three in a row last and nine of their last twelve and climbed to one and a half out of a wild card playoff. Berth say that again, segment one and a half out of a wild card playoff Berth in the last ten games. Who's got the best record in baseball? The Cincinnata Reds. What's the only team in baseball not to be swept in a series this year? Reds Reds, Reds Reds get Red's hot segment, Nic Loodolo better get with it tonight and throw a gym up seven hundred. WLW has covered six to ten Sports Talk Arnell Carry since I pitched, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now, what about Graham Ashcraft's growing We got an update on everybody is groin Uh, Graham Ashcraft is on the I l with a right groin string. I may have a groin string. How do you do that? Maybe it's like catching? Maybe you know Hunter Green had one and then Graham assavirus. Maybe it is. You know, my mother's maiden name was Graham, so are we am I related to Graham Ashcraft? Might be Mike Groin feels great to go on ancestry dot com. You know, a loose groin is a happy groin. The Reds lost Alfieader Jacob heard of east A, Seattle on a waiver claim Austin Hayes and his foot is getting better over the last few days at bone bruise off a foul ball and a left foot contusion on May the thirtieth, so a ball hit his foot. He's been out from now for two and a half three weeks. Noel V Marte, Ted McKay, what's wrong with him? He's getting an MMR on his left oblique injury today. It happened on May the seventh. It's just now working on his oblique. If clear, he will head to Arizona for rehab on Friday. It'll probably be the batter for a Hunter Green out there as And also before we go any further, Willy, I can't believe you forgot this. I wonder if he's he has bugs attracted to him, so those old are his buddies. Those are his true friends. NHL. Sam Reinhardt four goals last night, the half brother of of uh of Scott Scott Reinhart. Florida downs Edmonton five to one. The Panthers are back to back Stanley Cup champs. Got a couple of Canadians. I want to benji each right now. It becomes a second player in NHL history with four goals to clinch a Cup. The first person to do it.
Speaker 7: Babe Die, Babe, Die, Babe Die.
Speaker 3: The Toronto Saint Patrick's in nineteen twenty two. You related to Babe Secarious. Maybe so Pete Die, the guy that Pte died, Babe Golf. A Florida team now has won the four of the last six Stanley Cups. Two in Tampa Bay, two in Florida. That's not possible. A Canadian team has not won a Cup in thirty four years. You think they know how to play hockey. We've taken their national pastime and made it America's game. So you're saying a National Hockey League Canadian franchise thirty four years has not won the Stanley Cup. That's impossible. I will I guess. Nineteen ninety one, wait a minute, I'm sorry. Corey Perry, player for the Edmonton Oilers, has lost five straight Stanley Cup Finals. He's participated in how many different teams? Then Dallas and twenty twenty lost, Montreal and twenty twenty one lost, Tampa Bay in twenty twenty two lost, and Edmonton last year and this ye lost lost. Ya. Don't take him if he wants to go to your team, don't take him. Let's see. Also Game six tomorrow night at Indianapolis of the NBA Finals, is it over Thunder up there? Three games to two. It's a must win for the pacer Men, otherwise they're going to go home with the Edmonton Oilers. And Rose Lavelle coming back coming back to playing her hometown will he the mounta Notre Dame grad will be in uniform when they play three friendlies this summer, including the end of the month June twenty ninth against Ireland and t QL Stadium. She's been out about six months with an ankle injury that required surgery, got to pitch for the Red and she is she is going to return to the Queen City with the United States women's national team and my wife, Ryan Mountain Notre Dame High School while she was there and taught her how to play soccer. Oh there you go, right there. Penny also taught mel Thomas how to play basketball at Mountain Notre Dame. How about that. Wow, there's a great player right there, mel Thomas did she did you? She beat you? That was some other woman. That was Stacy Land. That's right. Stacy Land beat me. That's right. Women beat me, but men do not. Just ask Byron Larkin and Bobby Brandon ask him all they all got at Moehler at halftime. You went, You went to their house halftime and just annihilated him. If you have time, segment, can you put in your search engine. Bill Cunningham free throws and you're in there a little bit retrieving the ball from below the net. It was nothing but string music because they used to say on the nine, Bill Cunningham free throws. Check it out. I'm wearing my old Deer Park jersey too. Came out of the crowd, put it on and said, gentlemen, let's go, and you left triumphantly tendant to take that Crusaders and Byron Lark and Bobby Brannon had no chance. No all right. Segment baseball tonight. We think, of course there's no rain anywhere. But what I don't know what I have to rain tonight sometime? I don't know. Then tomorrow is a business special. Correct on June teenth? Juneteenth, I'm taking off you taking off? No, I will not be here. What about Tom Brenahan. I'm gonna celebrate June tim be here at Kenwo Country Club playing golf. Does that make sense. I'll be celebrating, that's all right. Scott Rodgers, he's got to celebrate sometime. I'm Steve Tino, Scottie Rodgers. I'm gonna go play golf. That the coach, that's him. Well, I taught Scotti Rodgers how to shoot at Indian Hill, where he played in high school. I taught him how to coach a mountain. Notre Dame. You mean JJ Dieters isn't going to be on your team this time. I talked to his brother, the Buzzard about this. Yeah, and he refuses to play JJ spawn deaters and me anymore. He said, my brother never plays like that. Birding number eighteen O Clovernook for all the marbles, where's JJ spawn Beaters? Now? It's on the bench. Somewhere. Oh, they in session. Yes, he's in session on Tuesday and Wednesday. He's got life. They got a rough schedule up there at the Supreme Court. Huh, Well, they work hard behind the scenes. You know that. Well, that's true. You know that, that's true. You're right. I'm sorry, So we'll see what happens. I'm down here with an indictment. The Reds are the best team in baseball over the last eleven games. But you've been winning. And the Yankees, who are coming here next week, they've been shut out three straight games, and that's a crisis. They can't PLoP. Big Apple, can't play. No, maybe they'll keep that streak going in. The Reds will smoke them when they come here starting Monday. The more players get hurt, the more the Reds win. Correct, Hunter Green's growing, Graham Ashcraft growing. Somebody's toe. That's Austin Hayes. His toe hurts, Austin Elmore, Hayes. What about Marte? What's wrong with him? Martes had a left left oblique injury since May seventh. Of course, Tyler Stevenson comes has come back. Who else, Well, Rett Lauder's nowhere to be found. That's going to be a long time, and McLean's starting to hit the ball, and McLean's starting to hit, So it just takes a little time of time. Right, I'm a good show. I think the Reds are a game and a half out of a wild card, right, correct, dude, do you think you'd be saying that, say that they all star breaking about a month? Well, if that's the case, then they better buy than sell. I'm gonna go to Naples next week for a week, and it's gonna be cooler in Naples than here, really, so I want to go where the life time that happened Never it's like eighty eight degrees in Naples ninety four. Were going down there for cool for meetings, of course, meetings. Can't say who you're gonna meet a man. I got David. You're gonna go to David Beckham. He's gonna come over from Miami, David Beckham. Then you're gonna have Beckham. You're gonna go to some guy's place that starts with a dam, don't you correct? Can't say yeah, I can't say right, but I'm saying we're gonna have little meetings about Iran and everything. The media doesn't report on this is Hannity going to be down there can't say. But the countryes around Iran that are majority Muslim, you're gonna be with him? Want America to do this? Well, the Muslim country stand with Israel against Iran? Is that well reported? Was that the first time was the last time that happened. They've been hating on each other for what since time began since they built the pyramids in Egypt? Before that Tuesday that I saw the movie The Ten Commandments right with Ben hur I know we had him in the studio years ago. Remember Charlie was here. Yeah, I said, where's the staff? He said, is in his bedroom home in the closet. I said, I like to get that. So I don't know, you're not going to get that. Like the Godfather came here, the soul Brother number one, James Brown, and you're not going to get the cape? I feel good? Where's the cape? But Bootsie Collins has the casks. He's the man. You think he's got the cape? Yes, I think boots he can do whatever boots he wants to do. Get him on in McCall see what he's doing. I'm afraid to call anybody anymore. But Uh, let's do this. Yeah, we have coming up next Dean Reguez, who claims that right now you are moving eight hundred and six miles an hour right now? Can you sense that? You think you're moving that fast? That's faster than an indy carg Yeah, four times faster. Do you sense you're moving eight hundred miles an hour? They did that at the Indianapolis five hundred. It would be over within five minutes. And if you lut lets and if you stop that, you would go that way in a hurry. So don't jump off, because if you jump off and the Earth is moving at sixty six thousand miles an hour around the Sun, as you're moving eight hundred and six miles an hour, and the galaxy is moving one hundred thousand miles an hour toward O'Ryan, are you interested in any of this? Do you believe you're moving eight hundred and six miles an hour right now? I feel the cool breeze already. Don't put your head out the window. Their jaws will be flapping around your ears, jaws will be ripped off. I'll be in trouble. Say give me out of the stage. Report once again. Go to the podcast page and hear my interview which was about thirty five forty minutes with Sarah Hurlinger and what happened to her with the murder of her husband Patrick and Otr and what she plans on doing about Willie and Otter? Are those hot Cincinnati Ridge? Just like the weather getting hot at the right time? Yes, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report. So what about opening my show with a strippers bulk? That could be dangerous? You know it's not as easy as it looks. Okay, what about scaring my guest straight? I can be intimidated. I don't think so. I got it, I got it, paternity testing? Who's your daddy? I don't know what it's take one, says apply just h Steve wozeg Man. That was a little promo we did with Jerry and Maury. What do you think? I think you got to bring back the TV show. I'll bring it back. I'll bring it back if Jerry comes back. If Jerry comes back, I will do it. Well he comes back, then we got action. That's why I'm not going to do it on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Silicon Valley, and I'm going to tell you why. On my show, betrof Line, the root is showing the tech industry when we're breaking down my open AI and along with other AI companies, that that's sound on lying to your boss that they can take your job. I'm also going to be talking with the greatest minds in the industry about all the other ways the rich and powerful are ruining the computer. Listen to betrough Line in America's number one podcast network. I hop follow bettrough Line and start listening on the free iHeartRadio app today.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham, the great American of course, Dean Rigas is an astrologist, astronomy expert of great note. He knows all about the stars and the heavens and things of that. Character of this stuff is fascinating. Astronomy is one of my sidelines also with geomorphology dominating much of what I think about at night is geomorphology, the interaction of water plus earth conditions. And he Dean Regas is an expert when it comes to astronomy and things like that. And Dean Regas, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I saw somewhere you're writing a book on O'Brian. Where is O'rian. Why should I care about Orion?
Speaker 5: Oh man? Orian is my favorite constellation and one of those that's one of the most easily recognizable constellations in the sky. So I wrote a book about it called All About Orian. It is a kid's book, but kind of sneaky for adults too, So there's lots of stuff that all ages can learn about. And this book's a little bit different because it's actually a tactile book, meaning that has upraised bumps on it, so you can actually feel the outlines of the constellations. And I did this in the conjunction with a local place here called Clovernook Center for the Blind and visually Impaired. They do a lot of braille books, and this is one of their first books that they made and produced specifically for that audience. It's a really cool book.
Speaker 3: Explain what Orian is because is it in the Milky Way? Are we moving toward O Rhyan or against Ryan? Is are there earth like planets? What is is it a constellation? What is Orion?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So ran out there in the sky. He recognized him for the three stars that aro for his belt. This time of year, you kind of see him in the morning sky, not in the evening sky in the winter time, that's where he really shines the most. And so it's just this conglomeration of stars that are you know, imaginations can maybe kind of see the outline of a guy wearing a snazzy belt, but they're all the stars that you see in him are in the Milky Way galaxy, and they're all at different distances from us, different brightnesses. So all those belt stars, they just look like they're lined up, but they're really different distances. But I think for me, you know, there's a few really amazing stars, and you got to start with Beetlejuice. That's the star that's marking Orion's left shoulder, So that one's really cool.
Speaker 3: As far as going to Orian, will that ever happened? I know Elon Musk is now out of the White House and he wants maybe to go to Mars, and I think you told me before you might want to go with him to Mars. He says, make Mars great again? But nonetheless, can we ever visit Oryan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean Ryan is so far away. These stars are incredible distances. So if we're talking like Mars, so if we want to go to Mars at its closest point to the Earth is about thirty five million miles away. Travel time is about seven months or so to get from Earth to Mars. And that's under the best conditions. Going to a star like Beetlejuice, it's so far away, astronomer is going to only estimate its distance at about six hundred and forty late years. And if we wanted to go there, boy, it would take you a long time. But right now about travel time to go one light year is about ten to fifteen thousand years to go one light year, So getting six hundred and forty of those, yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 3: So if I took spacecraft the fastest one we got right now, and said take me to Oriyon, and I took off at the speed of light, which is how fast.
Speaker 5: Speed of light one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second per.
Speaker 3: Second, So that's moving. That's like going around the middle of the Earth about seven or eight times in a second. So that's moving. If I'm moving at got read to speed. I have lots of gas, I have battery power, I got everything, I got the batteries, I got it all, and I'm going one hundred and eighty six thousand miles a second, and that's moving. How many years it would take me to get there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, each each star is a little bit different distance. So you pass the Moon and about a sitting and a quarter, so you get past the Moon pretty fast. You get to Mars in ten minutes or so, and then after that, let's see Pluto, maybe about four hours. You get the Fluto in four hours. So that's all very reasonable amount of time still moving. But then if you want to go to let's say, you know, Beetle Juice will take you six hundred and forty years. Some of the Belt stars are Ryan, it would take you over a thousand years just to get there, even at that speed.
Speaker 3: So if I if I live for a thousand more years and I'm going one hundred eighty six thousand miles a second, I can get there and six hundred and forty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no problem, Right, that's you know you're you're gonna live for a long time. You know you could do that.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you the question, Uh, why are you studying this if it's unlikely anybody's ever gonna step foot on Oryan unless I'm really moving, I can't imagine going around the center of the Earth about eight times in a second. Now that's moving and I've got to move with that speed for six hundred and forty years. What is this interesting? Regez Oh?
Speaker 5: For me, it's the there is that thing about the vastness of the universe. It really attracts me. There's something about that that that that not only we can see these things that are so far away, these stars that are incredible distances away that they're shining in our night sky, there's also the history to it that people been looking at these same stars and marveling at them and what they are, and for kind of the first time in human history, we actually understand what it is we're seeing up there. So, you know, when we think of our ancestors looking up and seeing a big guy wearing a snazzy belt of oriyon uh, now we know what those stars are and what they're like. So it sends my imagination. I know, I can never go out and visit them and circle around them. But that's that's why I kind of like writing these books about this, because it takes my imagination.
Speaker 3: There are there earth like planets anywhere on Harian that I could visit on vacation. Is there an earth like facility there?
Speaker 5: You know, that's an interesting question because they've done a lot of you know, astronomers have been looking for these exoplanets planets that are circling around other stars, and most of the surveys are in another part of the sky. They don't really involve Oryan very much. And I don't know whether that is if it's part of the angles of things like that. But all the big stars we know of around Ryan, I haven't heard of any of them have exoplanets. But what we're finding is that about one in five stars in the Milky Way have at least one planet around them. So that's a more than five stars. Of all the stars, and we're talking maybe three hundred billion stars in our galaxy, one in five of those have planets, so that's sixty billion planets right there. That's a lot of choices for planets.
Speaker 3: So if I have some free time, about six hundred and forty years to get there and come back, so we're talking almost about one thousand, three hundred years. If I can travel one thousand, three hundred years at a one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second going there and coming back, I'd be back in time for what the Middle Ages? I don't know. If I come back to Earth, what if nobody's here, Well, what if everyone's died a thousand, one thousand years third tier, I'd be alone.
Speaker 5: Oh, now we're getting into some deep stuff. But you know, if you're going to travel six hundred forty years to get somewhere, I think I'd probably hang out there for a while. But let's say you go and you turn around, you come back. H This is where you get into some weird time dilation because when you're moving that fast, time for you slows down, while time for everybody else's goes more normal. So if you wanted to, oh, this is going to be deep, Bill, I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is this is tough.
Speaker 5: If you go actually go faster than the speed of light. So if you could go faster than one hundred eighty six thousand miles per second, you would actually go out and come back to the past. So you would you would travel backwards in time because you're going faster than time too, and so yeah, you could come back. If you could go double the speed of light, then you'd come back. Yeah, six hundred years in the past.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be cool. So you're saying it'd be like thirteen or fourteen hundred, I'd be in the Middle Ages. And you know, I'm not sure I could live in the Middle Ages. I saw this special in the History Channel. I'm not sure any of us could make it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Lastly, Oh, no, you would be you would be like king.
Speaker 5: You would like information, you'd rule them all.
Speaker 3: Bill. They think I was crazy. They think I was nuts, because most people do. Anyway. Anyway, let's assume I'm sitting here in Kenwood. My body is in a studio with Tony Bender. As I sit here in this studio, how fast am I moving right now? And I don't know it?
Speaker 5: Oh, you you're moving in a lot of different ways and a lot of different speeds. So as the earth rotates once every day there in Kenwood, there, you're traveling about eight hundred and four miles an hour, as you're saying, once a day, and you face the sun it's daytime. Face away from the sun it's nighttime. So you make that spin every day, and then you're going around the Sun at about sixty six thousand miles an hour. So that's you're moving that way to make that big spin around the big circle around the Sun, and then the Sun and all the planets are going around the Milky Way at hundreds of thousand miles an hour, so you got a lot of motions going on.
Speaker 3: I don't feel it. So I'm moving right now eight hundred and four miles an hour in Kenwood. But the Earth of which I'm apart is going sixty six thousand miles an hour around the Sun. But our yep, but our galaxy is moving one hundred thousand miles an hour. I can't figure this out. Am I moving or not?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I'm.
Speaker 5: Moving, I know, And even Tony's moving too, which you can't believe that. I mean, you know, everybody's moving in this kind of thing, and that's what's kind of It's all relative too, so you know, even when you're sitting still, you're doing something.
Speaker 3: I can't believe. I'm going eight hundred miles an hour. That's like three or four times faster than Indianapolis five hundred. But you're certain that everyone listening now is moving eight hundred and four miles an hour right now.
Speaker 5: If they're in the if they're in the Cincinnati area, that's about what they are. If you're up north for towards the North Pole, you're not moving. You have a smaller circle that you're spinning every day, and then the equator is where you're spinning the fastest. So you're going a little over one thousand miles an hour on the equator. So, uh yeah, it all depends on your latitude. That's what the influence is that it's basically like you're a You're in a giant car driving down the smoothest highway ever, and you can't feel it because everything's going with you at that same speed.
Speaker 3: No one believes they're going eight hundred miles an hour. Tony, do you think you're going? He said, I'm not moving at all. Yeah, I mean, no one believes.
Speaker 5: That might be the exception. It's possible, Tony is the exception. He does create his own like kind of black hole there, I think, So it's possible he's outside of time and space. But for the rest of us, we're moving.
Speaker 3: So if I'm not moving eight hundred and four miles an hour, I'm gonna hit the wall in a hurry. If I stop and jump like going an elevator that's falling from from the ninetieth floor and I'm going down. Some people think just before you hit bottom, if you jump up, you'll be hey. So if I'm not moving eight hundred and four miles an hour, I'm gonna go in a hurry hard left. Correct.
Speaker 5: You got it. That's some of the doomsday scenarios that you hear. Some of the wilder ones are you know, back in twenty twelve where people are thinking the end of the world was gonna happen, and you know, one of the theories was the Earth would flip over or stop spinning and all that kind of stuff. And if that did happen, So if something stopped the Earth from spinning, we would all start flying one direction. Boy, let me think about this. Your stuff spin, we'd fly out to the left. I guess yeah, it would be uh, it would be pretty bad. Everything would just just totally keep going in that direction. But that would the amount of force and energy to be able to do that. The Earth's rotational force is tremendous, and so even if we were struck by a large object, that is still something that's not not really going to affect it.
Speaker 3: And in the universe to arms, the Earth is like a little blue marble, not even close to the size of like Jupiter, not even or Saturn. We're just a small little marble in space. I'm waiting for you close.
Speaker 5: That's the other thing. People do ask you that if it makes me depressed, you know how small things are, Like our sun up in the sky is you know, over a million times larger than the Earth altogether, and the Earth's a pretty darn big place. But it does put things in perspective. I don't get depressed about it. I just am like, this is incredible that we're able to observe this and document this and note this, and so that's that gets me excited thinking about everything that's out there.
Speaker 3: All right, Dean, you're telling me I'm going eight hundred and four miles an hour the sun, the Earth's moving sixty six thousand miles an hour, Our galaxy is moving one hundred thousand miles an hour. And Dean Reguez, I know it's objectively provable, but no one believes it. Now, well, what is your book coming? No one believes what we're saying. I don't think. I don't think people believe it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I hope I hope.
Speaker 3: Anyway, when's your book coming out of Ryan? When can Tony Bender get it? He wants the book?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all about Oryan. It is available now. You can go get it at clovernookprint dot org or on my website Astrodean dot com. It's a great book. It's for folks that they do a large print version and a tactile version and then they have an all Braille version also good. So it's good for people that have visual impairments and people can see and read together. It's a great book.
Speaker 3: Astro Dean dot com. All the information, Dean Regus. No one believes what you're saying. But once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Dino. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm trying to make sure you all are keep looking up.
Speaker 3: Keep your feet on the ground and reach for the stars. Thank you, Dean. Bill Cunningham. Do you think you're going eight hundred and four miles an hour right now? That's I agree with you. No, Bill Cunningham News right now. WW. I know it's a small item, but the US Supreme Courts deal has delivered a crushing blow to transgender rights in a sixth to three decision, the Supreme Court ruled that parents and states can determine whether or not children deserve protection from irreversible medical experiments masquerading as healthcare. Twenty five states protect children, many do not. In the opinion relates the idea that in Europe, which is twenty years ahead of us, that most European countries have stopped doing this because there's no discernible long term benefit of changing your gender, and so we'll see what happens down the road. But twenty five states have had the courage to stand up and tell the transgender lobby na ba banah, putting kids welfare first, who might need psychiatric or psychological help because they identify different than what they are. I would hope as a human being, the segment does not show up at some doctor's office identifying as a blind man requesting the doctor to take out his eyeballs. He identifies as blind, therefore take out my eyes. I hope we'll get to that position. God made two genders, male and female, and that's it. We'll see what happens. Supreme Court is ruled, so let it be written, So let it be done. Bill Cunningham, with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: I got you started in this business.
Speaker 7: I can take you where I WILLI.
Speaker 3: Hello by it and I'm I'm broadcasting Rock. Many things happening. We have a report out of a people dot com that Jordan Hudson opens up about Miss Maine USA loss if she's sixty minutes too, yes, and how she leaned on Bill Belichick for support when she was beaten for.
Speaker 5: It's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures.
Speaker 3: Right now we're pars cincinnat Rock. Your reactions, she's moving on.
Speaker 7: Do you have about six weeks for him to step down or get fired or quit for you and me? Hot Fodge Sunday September one? Is that game that's the first to you? Yes, they played in Chapel Hill. Correct, Yes, Marty's all upset about this. He thought they had Bill Belichick to coach for the future. Now you're betting that he will not coach one game. No, you were betting he won't coach one game. That was me See how he does that course, just the Jedi mind trick over.
Speaker 3: On Tuesday yesterday, Hudson posted at lengthy emotional Instagram post paying tribute to Melissa Spanini, who won the competition over her. In fact, spen Spannini allowed her Jordan, to have the crown on her head and took a picture this should be yours. Now she's leaning upon Bill Belichick for emotional support. I bet she lost the crown.
Speaker 7: She's seen if Bill can pull some strings with Badgine officials.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was wrong. I thought she was third in that Well, there was two women in front of her, but she went right to the top. Allegedly there was Belichick's influence caused her not to win.
Speaker 7: Didn't a biological mail finish ahead of her? Right behind her?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I dare you to say that because the US Supreme Court chess ruled that transgender rights are done six to three? How about that? It's good, that's good. But I dare you to say that you can't say that. Okay, But Jordan Hudson throws shade at Bill Belichick's ex girlfriend Linda Holliday. They were together as a little cat fight going on. What do you think? Put him in a ring?
Speaker 7: Just quieted down? Just you know what, honey, Just when your support behind closed door.
Speaker 3: Get preparation and let's keep the greater going. Mind you, he's got to get he's got to get the car. Heels ready to go here. He can't be messing around with this. Secondly, Austin made me a bet about two and a half weeks ago the Reds will not win six games in June. Oops, who's got the best record in baseball the last ten games? Who's the only team in baseball not to lose an entire series to any teams? You never doubted him, never, no doubt one time? Yeah, now what how many games are that? Out of first place? Out of the wildcard game and a half? Your reaction wrong? I never doubt him one time. Never never doubted La da Cruz, Yes, you did.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Marty says he belongs in centerfield. What do you say? I've said that from him beginning. He's got the most errors this league, in the National League from the shortstop position. I know, as of three weeks ago, he did number forty four. Last here who had the most errors him? Eric Davis, number forty four. No, Eric Davis had zero ERA. I'm not puting Eric Davis a shortstop with his stride in his arm, he belongs in centerfield, right, and just mentally.
Speaker 7: It's just it's a little easier mentally to go run around the shag balls in the center field than it is the complicated aspects of.
Speaker 3: Problem with Scott Borass. That's the problem because.
Speaker 7: He thinks he get paid more if he's a short stop. I don't think you don't think you do it all. But he wants nothing matters, and it's all about how do you hit. I don't care what position you play. Do you hit the ball out of the ballpark. That's when the kids love. Dela Cruz. Correct, you get a bobblehead tonight, it'll be packed on it. I got one of those bobble heads. I gave it to the middle rock whose birthday was what Ronday? He was all fired up?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: By the way, I tell you what his birthday present was. He got a gecko. He wanted a gecko like a real lizard type guy, by the way, and he named it Jamar Chase. Pretty good, Jamar Chase boyman. When the gecko gets out, one of the dogs eats him.
Speaker 3: Panic. Kelly won't be able to deal with it.
Speaker 7: She wanted to go to the pet store today and get fifty crickets like a bag of fifty crickets and I had to like take these things out and they are jumping all over hell, and you know she's losing her mind. I had to get him in the tank. But the is what's going on at the Boyman householder, don't get a bowl of constrictor go get rabbits. No, see that's a good thing. Unlike the bow was that start off is you know, one foot two foot snakes and eventually get to like ten I think a gecko stays about you know, about three four inches. When he gets out, there'll be complete chaos. We already had the turtles. Remember the turtle got out twice.
Speaker 3: Now what do you do? Is he dead? Yet?
Speaker 7: He luckily he was slow. That gecko is not slow. I think bing bing bing bing all over the place.
Speaker 3: Turtles don't move that. No, no, feed up a little bit. Is a turtle still there?
Speaker 7: No, we found him and we have you know, he was kept in the house about a week. No, we let him go back out in the wild. It was just a tempting.
Speaker 3: You're a smart guy. You're from San x right. Sure. I just had on Dino Regus, who says, as you sit there, you are traveling at eight hundred and four miles an hour right now? Cents that No, not at all. And he also says.
Speaker 7: You're out of space. You're sharing like eighteen thousand miles per hour.
Speaker 3: He says the Earth is moving around the Sun at sixty six thousand miles an hour. Do you sense that? No? And our galaxy is moving toward Oryon at one hundred and ten thousand miles an hour. Do you believe that? Where's Oryon? What is that in the sky? That's a stupid question. Have you seen Oryon movies? They got movies that I know Oryon makes movies, but I know somewhere but just you right now? And is that another galaxy? Yes, and that's moving away from us. He's talking about the constellation Oryon's belt. You know that. And this sun, our sun is one million times larger than the Earth, and our sun is one million times smaller than other suns. Can can you fashion? You can't wrap your head around that so much? What are the where are the other suns? There's a billion billion suns last time we had Dinon.
Speaker 7: Obviously, you know, to travel far distances to Earth like planets, you need to approach the speed of sound. Even then it's going to take thousands of years. So the key he said was find a way to go faster, excuse me, than.
Speaker 3: The speed of light.
Speaker 7: And eight or six that we can't come closer to the speed of light, but we need to go faster if we ever want to get to like an earth flake.
Speaker 3: How do you go one hundred that's going around the center of the earth about eight times in a second. That's moving in it, it's moving, And to get to Orion will take six hundred and fifty years. Six hundred and fifty years to get there. Then you got to come back. That'll take six hundred thirteen. You pull off for gas on your way there. Yeah, is it electric? Is it an electric spaceship? You could do that kind of deal with the sun shining on it with batteries. But that's moving. That's that's I don't believe. Do you believe any of this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Please continue, I don't believe it. Believe the stooge reporters and proud service of a local temp star heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality you could feel on the beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating an air at nine three seven four four four forty four zero one s. According to Yahoo Finance, here in is Rock, Bill Belichick's twenty four year old girlfriend now is in control of eight million dollars in rental property Empire of Bill Belichick. She's now like weeks old news, but she's spying.
Speaker 7: She's selling stuff. She's renting. She's gonna rent those things out, but she's selling it. If she rented all three of them out, I think they said that the income she could earn is eleven thousand something a month.
Speaker 3: One is five nine hundred dollars a month. But she's getting ten percent of the cut. Why don't you go down there and rent one of them places and then have her on the show. You're gonna have her on July first, I mean September. You're doing that game interview, doing the game? Aren't you takes Sarah a lease with you to do it?
Speaker 7: I'd be something, Yeah, say what does she tell you? Was she whispering your ear?
Speaker 3: Nothing? That's one right there? Her birthday yesterday? Correct, That's what I'm told. He was eighty four years old or something. He segments. If you had to choose between Sarah Elise and wild Man Walker, this your choice. I would send my get in a rocket and go to Orion and see you guys in six hundred years. Resin twins tonight seven hundred WW has covered six to ten sports talk, rnel Carriers, Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. The Reds have won three in a row, neither their last eleven. As I've said, a game and a half out of the playoffs game and a half. How about the wild game that was last night? I lost? Didn't you think they were gonna lose anyway? I know? Hit him for four inches, right right?
Speaker 7: I mean, but then abit he gives up a ground ball should have been the third out, and Cronossion airmails it and then all of a sudden they get what four runs out of it, and then the ball goes off of Friel's gloves, it goes over the wall.
Speaker 3: Then they came back and won it. Unbelievable. And everybody's hurt. Everybody's hurt on the team. Who's who's hurt? Now, let's see Rock. I'm glad you asked that question. We got the list. Uh, let's see your good friend at Graham Asscraft on the I l with a right growing strain, your growing strain. Yes, once a week, Uh do you pitch?
Speaker 7: I recommend you get that thing massage to take the get go out for a walk.
Speaker 3: I get that's between me and the four walls of my house. Austin Hayes at his foot, feeling better over the last few days. He had took a foul ball off his left foot with a bone bruise on May the thirtieth.
Speaker 7: So that's just a pain, tollers and there's no structure, just knowing something and you take the pain.
Speaker 3: Let's go twel v. Marte getting an MRI I on that left obleak. Today, Martin is clear he was hurt on May the seventh. If it's clear, he heads to Arizona for rehab on Friday, six weeks joining mister Hunter Green Karen Reid murder retrial. The jury has reached a verdict. Well, she'll kill her boyfriend cop yay or nay rock. What's the verdict gonna be? I don't know, seg I say guilty is charged. She ran over her boyfriend as a police couple of times, didn't know he was there, thought it was a speed bump out right, Yeah, she yes, that's what she says speed bumbs usually move pumped up. Pumped up. Yeah. The Athletic reports in soccer, FC Cincinnati is hopeful to bring home Bayern Munich legend Thomas Mueller to join the Orange and Blue. This guy has a legend in soccer and Germany's won thirteen bends Laga titles what are you talking about it? And FIFA World and a FIFA World Cup with Germany in twenty fourteen. What's his name? Haak haa no is name is Tomas Moeller. If he decides to jump to the m LS, Jeff Birding has made that man at a contract offers a woman now is fey Wore? Is the US men's national's getting him? But we gotta worry about winning They get that dude. What about Cua, He's not playing anymore. I don't think Harry Kane was here this last week. Ronaldo, he was here in Munich, he was he was mess He's an inner Miami and Pope is in Well. I think about he's from France, but I don't know where he's playing. What about Ronaldo the guy you got your haircut? You walk into that place and say give me the Ronaldo right?
Speaker 7: No, Ronaldo walks into the haircut place and says, give me, give me the willy Ronaldo.
Speaker 3: Is that possible? Yeah? And the barber goes, who, thank you, sheriff. Who Ronaldo? Who sounds like a rock? That's that guy that sells suits in Maderra. Yes, okay, that's Ronaldo. Romald, that's Romaldo. He's good man. I love Romaldo. He's ninety years old and outfits JD. Vance. I get my suits from that place too, good Man. He's a great man. Charge are getting to advertise. That's what I'm looking for?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right? What's on the Big Show today? After three? Right on the game. We have a doctor Bill Hennessy on. We always love having him on.
Speaker 7: He's going to talk about the tariffs and what that means for medicine and the price of some prescription drugs. We have at four o'clock elade inbar who's a robotics expert. You're going to talk about robotics replacing labor shortages.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all. That's good. The Trumpster put up one hundred foot tall American flag now in the White House. Democrats have been triggered by that. They are triggered. That's Blayton patriotism, and they don't like that, don't want that again.
Speaker 7: They need they need to rework their position on things men competing women's sports.
Speaker 3: Now you want to get on the other side of transgender Supreme Court just ruled exporting criminal or legal aliens. They'll never learn.
Speaker 7: And displaying the American flag. They're against that. Perhaps another position. It's a problem that they need to be on the other side of it.
Speaker 3: We'll see what happens. I'm gonna leave next week to go to a much cooler place, Naples, Florida. A high down there. It's eighty eight. You know what's going to be here, ninety four. I got to go cool down. Okay. Got a lot of meetings, a lot of meetings with certain individuals about the Iranian difficulties and some guy who lives someplace. It starts with an M. I can't say.
Speaker 7: Let's say I'm gonna see kimber to go for a wire. Don't say I think she's in Greece trevening Trump. That's another issue. I don't know what this meant to beat Tiger Woods. He's occupied with Lt.
Speaker 3: Gray. He's got a driver of his own right there. Yes, he does and use the shortstick anymore. Never has from what I've heard ever. All right, thank you, Rock, thank you, Yes, sir, get me out of the Stude Report, please, if you don't mind on my on my blog page. We got certain issues with the widow of Patrick Erlinger. Interviewed her for about an hour and that's going to be up there, so checked that out later. Will yet those red hot rids. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report. If I go down, you go down with me? In context, I was looking at the segment if I go down, you go down with me? You take him down with you? Yes, what you're saying, Yes, I go down, you go down along with Sarah Elise. The three of us will be together in a boat somewhere now. I'll be heading toward Oryan. You'll be jumping in Orion or Iran, either one. Either one. You know the difference Iran or Oriyan. What are the differences? I don't. One's a little bit close sitting the other a little bit. Thank you, Thank you. Let's continue with more Billy Cunning and the Great America and the Rock and Eddi your nax Roam of the Reds the best team in baseball, The last ten games are your cinc An under your heads On news radio seven hundred WLW