Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here something just because my dog. Something killed your dog. My dog. We're flying through the or over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you putting? We got some wonder or something prowling around out here. Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: It was standing up. I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus quice you better Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin? I'm out there? I thought of a bit of about tick fort nine. I don't know. Easy annount there, Yeah, I'm walking right.
Speaker 3: Hey, our folks on, welcome my guest to the show. It is Dan Nedrolo from a Wisconsin Welcome.
Speaker 4: To the show, sir, Hello, glad to be here.
Speaker 3: I ain't glad to have you. This has been a long time coming. You and I met a couple of years ago out at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference.
Speaker 5: And camp out.
Speaker 3: We got to hang out there, share some conversation, and we've been trying forever to get you on the show. So I'm stoked to have you here. So let's jump right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject of bigfoot sasquatch?
Speaker 5: To begin with?
Speaker 4: All right, it's an easy story. I was a CID doing dinosaurs stuff. Was disappointed there wasn't much for dinosaurs except possibly the well Kenby over in Africa via Adam Davis. She spent some time on the We've had memoasist from University of Wisconsin actually investigating as well. Long story short, no dinosaurs reptiles. So I became a repetologist in third grade and dove into that hard. I wanted to travel as fast and as furious as I could, simply because I lost my father at age five the same month my grandfather, my mother's father passed away. Then my sister was born, and so I knew right away there ain't no guarantee. Man, you gotta do it fast. So that was my motto, travel as hard and as furious as I could. And I'm thinking that when I'm five six seven years old. So by the time I hit third grade, I'm reading every book I can and decided, if I do half as much as I want, I got to record this shit. So that means I need to be a well at photographer, and so I decided to focus on that as tight as I could. And I'm well published in that by the way. Third fourth grade fifth grade I got my first Little Browns Snake called for Carter's Sake. But I had an interesting, unusual teacher in fifth grade. Her name was Missus Webber, and she's somewhere in there mentioned the word abominable snowman, and I was a big fan of wal wildlife, especially big primates, mountain bowl and gorillas and arrangings, et cetera. Shocked me. So I immediately grabbed a cyclopedia and found Yeti's shipped in up in Nepaul and started absorbing some of that, and then realized that there were other places around the world claimed giant ape man. One thing led to another, and all of a sudden, I hit Ivan T. Sanderson's book Abuminable Suman Legion Come to Life. I eventually picked that book up. I've got it now after twenty years. The library let it go, and I was able to pick up the one that I checked out so much when I was in elementary, middle of high school. Sixty seven was the year I was at fifth grade. What was really strange that winter I was over a buddy mine's place and his results whatever it was it was doing. But what was interesting was when he came in and it was cooled, he slapped the local Lacross Trimmune newspaper down on the floor and on the front cover was the Patty Visual. I grabbed that and stared at it and thought, you've got to be kidding me. And then my first reaction was some adults think this is real, And I don't know why exactly, but I want to find out why. And this is again. In fifth grade, I started reading everything I could find, and that went all the way through middle school high school. I did have an experience when I was fourteen at a church camp, and we didn't get to see the call make but it hissed as loud as any animal I've ever heard make noise, And it was so loud and so deep and so consistent, and it was something splashing around on the edge of a lake in northern Wisconsin and it would not come out, and we had a dozen of us or more with flashlights trained on it. It would not come out. But it's like a genus pituophus pull snake. But it was so loud it was unbelievable, So it was obviously mammal. I went on to W. Stevens Point major in biology, specifically well of biology to understand what I was dealing with there. I didn't find out until I was in my forties for verification. And I say that because the folks that I've been working with had similar recordings and actually got a visual of two sasquatches successfully knock a raccoon out of the tree. I couldn't find an adult in college that would talk seriously with me on the subject, so I kept it inside for the most part, because credibility is significant, and I made the mistake of letting my credibility be judged by some of the wrong people. And financially it's a setback because part of my income was speaking, buying a microphone for forty years, doing environmental education, throwing alligators and snakes and tina pythons on tables and all on the maroon to let the kids handle the giant pythons. If all of a sudden they don't make it worth your time, obviously you don't do that. Nothing happened to me in my twenties, thirties or forties. For the most part, I was always looking and watching and listening. I had maybe some suspect vocals, but I didn't know exactly whether there was anything to it or not. But we did have a nineteen seventy five report that showed up in John Green's book. When it was in my twenties, studied that for the next twenty years as hard as I could, trying to look at behavioral patterns, physical characteristics, things that would offer clues on what they were doing. So started Sanderson's book, I could see repeat behavioral patterns that just iced it for me. I just knew that if these people are making this up independently, with the lack of correspondence that they have, that is a mystery in itself. So I felt very comfortable that these things were very real. But again, with all the work I did on the river bluffs open down in Mississippi, in Wisconsin rivers, I never saw tracks, I never heard vocals. I'd have unusual experiences sometimes because it seemed like I was being watched. Who knows that could have been anything from a black bear to a cougar or whatever. I ended up. In two thousand, my mother passed away. My sister made a bet with me. She said, simply, I bet you do not orchestrate a network of research with other investigators on the subject. I bet you won't do that. Plus I bet you won't become computer capable. Can't let your little sister want a bet. So I dove into this as hard as I could. By this time, I was picking up things on the computer with my cousin's computer or again vocals. It was starting to get real and interesting as I discovered more people making more claims. I found a fellow out of Wisconsin who kept coming up with reports and I started writing to it, one of the first things you did. After a couple of weeks, it was just a barrage with questions. He finally asked, so, who the hell are you? I told him, and he said, why are you so interested in this? And I told him and he asked for a resume, And within the week I was in the BFRORO with the password, working with numerous people that had written the books that I was excited about in the first place that was only agree in et cetera, so that was quite wonderful. I started in two thousand. I stayed in there until two thousand and four, after I gain significant weight by typing one from thirty five works and to one hundred and four. And I couldn't off the telephone because there were so many damn wonderful weeds all over the country. And Matt was great with me because he simply said, hey, I don't care what you do, as long as you don't piss aybody else off. I managed to do that a little bit because of my enthusiasm and being relentless on this subject in suing information. Eventually I decided it was probably best for everybody, but I just backed off, which I did in two thousand and four. By that time, i'd had over four other interviews. I had been in as many as twenty six different states getting close to the leads that I wanted to have, but I didn't have a visual. I still didn't have an awesome vocal. We had distant stuff that Matt and Bobo thought, oh yeah, that's them, all that type of stuff, but there wasn't anything that really registered as in my face, which is what I was looking for. My grandmother passed away, suing domestic things took over, so I let this go for four or five years. But then in a wight, I'd hooked up with a gall in Georgia and she had activity under her house and around her house. I informed John Bendernagel about it, and we started coming up with some ideas on what could be done. I ended up driving down to Georgia and seeing my first footprints, finally getting vocalizations recorded, beyind things of that nature study the univisual. From there, I started creating groups, reconnecting with people. That was about two thousand and eight, and I know here we are twenty twenty five and I've got a pre damn good network.
Speaker 5: No, that's quite the introduction.
Speaker 3: Before we move on, I've got to take you back to Georgia and talk a little bit about the case that you just mentioned so casually about this lady who's having experiences in and around her house and under her porch where you got to see these flipprints. Can you talk a little bit about what kind of experiences she was having and what you found when you got there.
Speaker 4: I'd be glad to. By the way, I just want to let you know that I had worked in contract with the state. I am a retired and our biologist. I was spend alighted way to unpublishing photographs. So I was busy all the time. There was forty hour work week. There was the governmental assessment jobs to do surveys. Then I had speaking engage once. I was working with editors with different books and magazines and zoos and calendars and that type of thing. Okay, So now going over to her place south of Atlanta, about halfway down the state. The first thing that happened was we got our first footprints and we ended up putting up a CD on a wire seven feet off the ground, hoping that maybe this could get us some fingerprints or some activity with prints or possibly a potential visual. One of the first things that happened was raccoons were starting to climb up on the thing, but they weren't really negotiating the wire. But what got interesting was a CD was taken off and put in the basket. Now crows could do that, theoretically, raccoons could do that. So we're just looking at that as an anomaly. And is that something we're interested in? Over time, she started getting footprints. We got fourteen inch prints, we got twelve inch prints. We got a bigger print between seventeen and eighteen. Okay, now we presumed that we had one mail there and about seventeen inches, which that's pretty good sized, fella. But we got a different situation A couple years after. We're still doing this. A couple years after I got to call. At two o'clock in the morning, she called me and she said, I am really mad at you, and I'm like, oh boy, what I do now? Her response was, you didn't tell me that they can light their eyes up? How come you didn't tell me? And I said, you want to explain this please. She was really angry. She went on to say, you said we thought we had one big mail punctioning eighteen inch seventeen inch prints. There were three of.
Speaker 6: Them my window.
Speaker 4: Now I wasn't there, so I can't verify this happened. But this is what she told me to the four than two o'clock in the morning. We have them outside the window and one of them in back. His eyes were lightened up. Why the hell didn't you tell me about this? Of course, at that point in time, I wasn't necessarily sure about it. I didn't quite know what to do with the situation, being it was the first type of stress situation I'd had like that. So the only thing I think I was I told her I didn't think you were ready for that kind of information, and I apologized. Luckily it worked. That cooled her down that particular night. Now, that was the only time that I know of that she had that particular experience. I have not had it myself yet. That's one of the more interesting things. I did sound a parabolic mic to her at one point, and when she got it, she called me. She said, what do you want me to do now? And I said, why don't you just take it out on the porch, because I know they stepped up on the porch from time to time. If any of them are around, maybe they'll look at it. Maybe that would be interesting because I know when she cast a prince, they seem to'd be making vocalizations from the distance. Watching as she did that, I'm thinking, Okay, let's just see what happens. So she goes out, sets it on the table, opens the box. It's about an et and inch dish. She didn't put it together so much, has just left it out there. We talked fifteen minutes. This ain't probably the most remarkable thing that happened. While I was on the phone with her. She goes, oh, my gosh, somebody's here, presumably one of them. I'm like, okay, and she goes like, don't you want me to go out, because don't you afraid it's going to take the equipment or wreck it. I'm like, no, I don't think so. I think it's too new, So let's see what happens. It isn't too long fifteen minutes or so, I go, okay, why don't you go over the door and kind of announce your presence so they know you're coming. So then we can just check on the equipment and see if they moved anything.
Speaker 6: Rude and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: After these messages.
Speaker 4: She went out the microphone which was connected to a cord and that was hanging. It was just swinging on the edge of the table. But the beauty of it was she had a tarp at the base of the steps in one of the females about a thirteen and seventy eighth inch print had stepped in the water of the tarp and left the print on the stairs of the port. So that was big. That was one of the events that I had where I had a chance to learn more about what we were dealing with. When I was in the BFO, I had a chance to interview quite a few people and visit some of the locations, including private properties in Tennessee and Indiana. I also had one going in Virginia, and so we were able to make comparisons with footprint size, behaviors, vocalizations, things of that nature that was going on in A thousand and three. I think what came of that. Primarily what amazed me the most about the gallon Virginia. She would put things out and make available treats or food items. She'd have raccoons that would come in and wreck the whole area, and then the sasquatches would come in and stack up the plates. Real nice. This woman did not last long. She had cancer and passed away. Unfortunately, we were able to get a few things done. One of them was she had a vocalization called she whistled done from the woods. She would get that answered to her. So we knew about mimicry. Back then we didn't so much wood knocks. But with the way we found out that she had the activity was she got two footprints at the corner of her house, right by the bedroom, and they were seventeen inches long in snow. She ended up finding also a fourteen inch track, a twelve inch track, and a seven inch track. We appropriately called the seven inch track Sticky because it seemed to wherever he went he would be punching a stick in the ground by the tracks. That's a little bit reminiscent of Shane Carpenter's work with some of the holes and the sticks that he's been finding after rains. Now what else we had there. I did send her night vision. She was able to see the Big Mail twice and she lost all fear. He would not allow her to see him. She caught him a couple times on the edge of a building or behind a tree, so right away she initially was quite terrified, but she lost her fear through the progress of what we were trying to accomplish. I will say that we did get a few recordings. We got a very benoble like metallic call of a juvenile with an adult. It sounded like who was on ahad with it and reprimanding him. In other words, maybe you're making too much noise, or you're giving the property location away, or things like that. So those are some of the things that we had happened there. At the same time, I had a number of people over in Tennesseee that I was working with, and one particular family had just moved in from Alaska. And what was interesting about that was one night they had a disturbance at the chicken coop. This is how they full in the head presents. Basically on top of the chicken coop. There were green eyes reflecting from the flashlight. Now they had dough brewmin pincers, and these dogs weren't afraid of anything except for that night. And when mom and Dad went toward the chicken coop, the lead dobe followed alongside them. The other dope or dobs that don't remember the numbers, stayed behind. So that was an Amarett behavior right there. So they're just kind of luck. I wonder what's going on there. As they proceeded to scare it or frighten this bobcat off the roof of the chicken coop. They realized, wait a minute, now we're looking in another direction, but those eyes are still seventy eight feet off the ground. What's going on? And they walked in closer, and as they walked in closer, it turned and ran and destroyed a fence as it ran through a fence and down a hill, down into a bottom. What was interesting about that was the remark I was told was Dad said, the only thing could do that would have to have the size or mass of grizzily. And we ate in Alaskan anymore, being in western Tennessee, so it's like, what did that? Over time we end up getting seventeen inch footprints and apple was put in a little monkey puppet in the gray ring. My feeling was, and again this is an emotion, it's not fact necessarily because there's so many variations with what wildlife can do. But virtually every tone she put an apple up the rear end of that mucky puppet sock, it would be taken out and placed gently back on the chair, reminiscent of the location of Virginia regarding being really fidgety, nice and proper. There was never once where there was an apple that was all chewed up and made a mess up there was apple was taken and the puppet was put down. So that kind of led us to thinking, Okay, we've got some exchanges. Eventually, Ricky Idlet and I met Moneymakers hooked me up with Ricky. Ricky was the American Queen head engineer for the Mississippi Queen riverboat. He and I are still good friends again. This was in two thousand and two that we hooked up together in Tennessee. He was living in Owensburg, Kentucky at the time. We got over there and met mom and dad. One of the first things that happened was I was led to the top of the hill overseeing the how the barn shed the property. There was this big rock sitting in front of the cave that they wanted to show me. They pointed to it and said, what do you think. I'm looking at it, and it's got moss all over it. This was apparently brought up the hill from the creek bottom and put in front of the cave so it could sit on the rock and look down the hill and see all the activity going on the house. From down there, looking up, you couldn't see it and the beauty of that particular position was you've got the cave opening and that cave are coming out hitting your back as you sit on the rock. So that was an interesting point of view that we marveled over. Some experiences I had there, including breaking sticks from the ravines. We also had one of the dober winzzers with us, and we watched and listened to sticks being broken in a dry run creek, coming all the way along the creek up toward us. Then silence and we just sat and talked and then turning around and going back. So we felt very observed that particular day. I was trying all kinds of interesting ideas at night, hoping to get a visual, like taking the vehicle out in the middle of nowhere and just sitting with the lights off, maybe fifteen twenty minutes, and then turning them on to see if we could get activity with no visuals. So I didn't get a visual at all, working through all the way up until the time I looked up with Sene in twenty eighteen, and then in twenty nineteen he invited me into the field to work with him and Randy and I drove that day across Wisconsin. I had a program that day with animals one of the universities. So the time I got the creators put away and hopped into the vehicle, I didn't get up into the area until pushing two o'clock in the morning. So by the time we were in the field with the tents, it was three o'clock in the morning. I had the option to go to sleep, But why would you do that. He drove here for a reason. It's prime time. It was the first time I'd met Randy, and so we're getting to know each other a little bit. I'm a half a week but very happy, and Randy makes a hit on the peaker who's showing up on the thermal eventually at about one hundred feet away. And I'm sure you've heard this story with Shane, but my side of it was, I don't know if it's a good idea to approach it to you, because what if we interfere with the behavior we hope to get when we go back to camp, because we'd like to have him at camp and record vocalizations and get interactions and things like that. Shane was like, no, I'm doing it, So he just beat it right into it, and we helped him get to his location. As he got there, he found the little fellow who wasn't so necessarily little five feet something tall. He told me, he guessed it like one hundred and fifty to your more pounds. It was laying in the grass. Now, luckily we have a beautiful, wonderful illustration that matches what he saw. And the number of the report is two three seven three three out of Oklahoma, in what I consider Sabila RWE's best illustration. She got this illustration over the phone when one of the Bfrorow investigators hooked up with another fella and they happened to see a peaker behind a tree. His name is Jerry durand I guess Jerry called err and said, can you draw now? Then he started to describe exactly what he was saying, and then she was able to critique him and then refined illustration right down to a very wonderful illustration. And that individual was a reddish brown individual approximately six feet or less. But he was crouched stone behind a three foot rocks, trees, brush, things like that. So that was interesting. As far as what happened that night, we went back very happy, high fiving. I'm like Finally, after all these distant attempts at trying to get evidence See evidence Listen for evidence. That night we sup well, we got up, Randy checked the vocals of the recordings, and by golly, we did get activity. They did come in that night and they went through all the items on the tables. The reason we knew primarily was because there was some slight sounds that suggested it. But we got a finger imprint on a handwipe on the table, so that was the big evidence. The next night we went up the hill looking for the Big Maal, who at that time had about a fifteen inch print. The prince sizes that we were dealing with at that point in time were a couple of ten ten point five inch prints, and then we had a twelve inch print and six inch print, and then the Dad he was fifteen inch and that was in twenty nineteen. Swain way after that night we didn't get anything. We came back while we were up there, they were in camp Okay, so he went through the vocals in the morning. They went through all the materials on the table. Didn't hurt anything. You'd hear on the table, the medical bag and zip zip seventeen eighteen times. They liked the sound of the zipper and then you hear the cooler clothes, and so that was check. We found that they took six appropriately so monster cappuccinos, which we're good. I understand they found one can from them. Never found out what they did with those cans. For the rest of the duration. I did make it a couple more times, just some field work, had rocks thrown at me. There's been vocals in the distance chains, had an incredible If any of your listeners have not listened to any of Shane Carpenter's interviews, they really need to do that, because it's an amazing tracker and somebody with an incredible amount of experience, persistence and patience. And I just want to say I'm very delighted to be able to work with him. Along with Randy too, was non stop curiosity. So those are some of the things that have happened to me, and there's plenty more. I got a nice recording Wisconsin at a location that I've been studying for over twelve years. We're done with that now because the landowners passed away. But I got the most beautiful Kyoe pack that came through and I recorded it, and I was so very happy. I just sat and I shut down. At the time, it wasn't digital recording. We'll put it that way because that recorder. I just sat there, just sitting in the dark, so pleased for what I had that it sneezed behind me, and I'm like, wait a minute, oh now. I suggested that it was either an animal on the hill. We have cougar there, we have coyotes there who we have black bear there. Anybody who would have walked in would have had to a light. There was no light. I turned back to the house to see the senior gal that lived there, who lived alone there for thirty five years, by the way, and never once had a visual. She was sleeping. And so I'm sitting there debating, what's the likelihood of it being a kyo? Back took off? Okay, can a cat make a sneeze like a person? Probably, so it could be a cougar is the person I don't believe, So a sasquatch, oh, I hope.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: So I sat there for forty five minutes in the dark with the recorder going just open and being real quiet, hoping that I could maybe get a shift of weight, or possibly it might clear its throat, maybe it will cough, be a growl, maybe it'll do something. Total silence, just nothing. After forty five minutes, I thought, Okay, this is good because I still got that ten percent chance. I'm thinking just a cat am I going to have one on one. But it was fine. I packed up my stuff, I threw it in my trunk, and then I drove off and I never had another experience like that, but on that location. My first Wisconsin caw that I recorded that was the greatest was simply one night, sun whould down and I'm hanging just generally recording ambiently all the calls of the forest. All of a sudden we get a dog coyode interaction up on the hill. Okay, so we have these canines going at it, and then all of a sudden we get this but very loud, very deep, and very long, and it just goes across the valley and the canines were immediately quiet, and I'm pumping my fist thinking, of course I never saw the caller, so I don't know one hundred percent, but what else does that?
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more sasquatch Outysey we'll be right back.
Speaker 5: After these messages.
Speaker 4: I called Michael Johnson, who was SRI out of Colorado right away. He got in, touched on me and said, Daniel, congratulations, they do that here or too. And I had another fellow that told me that. And again I didn't see the caller the soundmaker, but going through all the vocals that I can go through intriguing mystery, I did get tracks in that area. Eventually, in twenty eighteen, I accidentally set myself on fire, So long story, I ended up having to have skin grafts in Madison at the Burn Center in the seventeen day hospital stay. Finally got out of there. I come back and it's a couple of days more and I'm back at the private property because by this time I've got little projects that I'm trying to interact with possible juveniles. And they're moving queens of ruined. But they've up statues and they've moved them around. They've picked up a big, beautiful vase which is very expensive. It's heavy, tables picked up and leaned against the house. Also, they would take the eaves off. Okay, when I say they, I'm presuming and I shouldn't do that. But whoever's doing this, whenever's doing this, is taking the eaves off the house and laying them gently underneath the clothesline. And they'll do this two, three, four or five times every year, okay, in addition to moving all this other stuff. I get back there and on the trading block, and i'd been getting stones. One fellow who got a gift as a stone gave that to me, and I put that out and it was gone, and the other stones would be brought up from the creek and laying down the rock ledge. There were bricks, and I moved one of the bricks. It was at seven o'clock. I moved it straight, so it was at six o'clock. And I remember coming in the next morning and looking and it was now at five o'clock. Who does that? So anyway, what's interesting here is I come back to the trading block after been severely burned. There was a birdock plant laid on the trading block. I didn't put it there. The landowner didn't put it there, and she was angry because there were other things put there. These aren't for my property. How'd they get here? What are they here for? Put this on your truck? And take it away. I don't want this here. That type of thing. She was pushing eighty and very aggressive. She was partnertive American and a lot of German and Irish, so I got a lot to deal with there. But anyway, long story short, here's Burdock on the trade block. I pick it up. The root has been torn on. I'm like, I don't know that much about plants. I'm a petologist in a while life photographer, so I'm studying more plants. Yes, I take it back, I check it out. The roots are a cancer inhibitor. They've been ripped off. Apparently I don't need that, thank you. What's the brodocre for topical ailments, especially burns? What's going on? Did they smell my leg? Seventeen percent of my leg had been burned by the way below the knee. I have no explanation on that. All I know is what I know. I'm just sharing it because this is one fantastic history. Other incidences that I've had happen in other states include vocalizations real close. I know most people aren't very comfortable about a lot of things ascribed to this what I'll refer to as target species complex and the reason I say that is because if you look at all illustrations of Sabyla's made and Alex Evans, these are two women that work for witnesses to describe and draw exactly the finite details that we're looking for in the face, in the body, genitalia, et cetera, across the board. What's interesting is we have some out in Washington that look very manlike and promote very manlike footprints. We have some A good example is one that Sibylla did an illustration of Illinois. It is number three seven eight five six with that be. A Firro report has an illustration of what appears to be a gorilla with the upturned nose, no hood on the nose, very gorilla looking. It makes you wonder, how can this be related to some of the phenotypes described and written about in Washington State and other states.
Speaker 5: And then we have others.
Speaker 4: Now, if you work with Fred and Alaska in the Alaska Aggression has talked about frequently. I studied those reports. There's two hundred and seventy five of them minimum, and I studied them for six months, and the biggest question I had was how come more vehicles weren't destroyed. There words, there were like three snowmobiles torn up, twisted thrown into snowbanks. That's it. A couple of skiffs hit by rocks but not damaged, one sled thrown, and then the vehicles not even broken glass. And then how about the other snowmobiles. There were a couple where the rubber treads were like twisted off, which could be put back on. So it seemed very evident to me that these guys wanted us out of the area, and they were very aggressive in escorting us out of the area. But then regarding all the people that shoot at them, no wonder they might be a gy or more aggressive than typical. The general description of the lasting ones seems to be heaplike with Neanderthal faces, So I'll go with the caveman look on the third prenotype, and certainly there's many more, and we have people talking about dog men upright, ten nines and all that good stuff. If you look at chimpanzees and ring tanks, you can notice the profiles are not always perfectly flat. You'll get a prognathic face. If that's the case, I would presume that with the individual variation we get in sasquatches, we here in color, body size than age and sex, and then completely different body structure. Why couldn't we have processive genetics making a placement of an ear a little different, or shape of an ear a little different, or the profile a little different. And of course, in the distance, a lot of these reports are quite far away. There's a fear factor. You've got low light, often fog, which is a good time of day to go look. In addition to that, these guys are often lighting in the shadows and you don't get a long time. I finally got a diurnal observation. I was asked to speak in Alabama in June this year. I did that. I met some wonderful people, and then I went through some landowners to visit them. One in Tennessee and the next day up in Indiana. Friends of mine, a mother daughter team lo and behold that first night that I was up there, we just completed supper. I've got a written down exactly. I forgot the exact time, but it was like seven thirty seven or something like that was before the sun went down, and I'm sitting there. I'd met everybody, and the dad went out back on to the property and I'm sitting there and I'm looking out a window with blinds, and there's segments of the blind on the window. There's ten spaces. I see the father walk by, and I'm like, that's odd because it's like a universal retish brown. I didn't recall him wearing that. And then I got to thinking, this is ultra weird because it's got that standard smooth mobility or locomotion. I can see her from the hips up. It didn't have her ound head short hair, and I realized, what I think i'm seeing, what I'm open I want to see, is it walked across the window at least sixty feet out. I noticed there were some white flowers, white flowering dogwood tree there, and so I sent the gal out. I said, would you mind walking the path of what I believe? I just thought I saw your husband. And one minute thirty eight seconds after I had my sighting, he came in. I did time. It was wearing a green shirt, and I said, how many other people he got out here? Yes, there's anybody here, Okay. So I sent his wife out along the path, and then I sat in the chair at the same angle, looked out the window. Nothing can't see her, So I said, would you sit in the chair, I'll go out along there. I'm five seven shoes five to one. I just want to see if that would make a difference. She could see the top of my cap barely. Then as I walked the path, I walked over to the flowers and they were well over seven feet off the ground. And this was two more acre and smaller than that. So at first I thought he was probably seven, but was the height of the flowers and had to be eight. And so that's the only one in all my years of I'm the guy that walks the middle of the path at night alone, whishering, hoping, wanting, waiting. I want to have to change pants. I don't get aggression. Part of it's my philosophy. Maybe, or maybe I'm just lucky. I have no idea. Maybe I'm just stupid. I have no idea, but anyway, it's the philosophy is you're curious and you're interesting, and you're not a threat. Maybe that'll increase the chances that you get to take a peek at something. How many I've probably seen were looked at that were hiding that I couldn't see who knows, but who've got the tracks over to up to four hundred In Wisconsin, I could not find tracks. But finally one day I got lucky. In Iowa County. We had a nature under there. We'd had vocalizations that were very suspect. We had a cougar kill a doe there. Of course, we checked the DNA to let them know, and we're promptly told it was a bobcat quod talking about it. Don't even call us anymore. Okay, so they can't handle the cougar, how the hell are they going to itle an ape man. So the next thing that happens is we get a call at midnight from a guy who claims he sees something standing by a tree. We were both busy and tied up and couldn't get there until the next day. So at four o'clock in the afternoon, I've got this guy standing where he saw this individual, or at least he claimed he did. And I asked him how far out or the bath that it warn't and he told me about forty yards. So I counted off forty yards one hundred and twenty feet, and interestingly enough, if I didn't run into thirteen inch foot prints that were approximately five feet apart, just a little bit less than that beautiful laid out pattern, one foot after another in a straight line. So it was the standard Sasquatch track, and so I was just ecstatic. And then I asked you. I said, okay, because these guys were these prints were thirteen inches by six point five inches wide, which happens to be a perfect two to one. And I asked him, how tall do you think this was? And he says, I measured the tree where you're standing by. He said, I got six feet seven, which is really interesting because that would be six point five which doubled thirteen inches. Some people promote that particular little formula for guessing how tall they are, and of course there's so much individual variation. Do they stand perfectly straight? Most of them seem to have bent knees and stoop quite often. So those are some of the things that have happened to me. When I was in Georgia, I was with Keith Burden. I had the top of my Yukon slammed two o'clock in the morning, which made me very happy because I'm talking to the woods at this point. Guys, if you just want to look in the window. That'd be great. It's so cay, just give me a look. I laid awake all night after that. Nothing. I didn't get a thing. But I did have a branch over the top of my windshield. I don't have any explanation for that. Then there were two leaves put on top of my cooler, which I did leave out for them. And I was the only one in camp that night. I was alone. We just had a cougar sighting, and so I thought, do I just sleep on the ground or I thought, nah, let's be safe. I didn't take the uku, so I'd take it out. But anyway, I didn't get the big slam on the yukon, which was really great. But there were two leaves on the cooler which were fine. One species of oak that I saw plenty of trees that had that leaf in. Another leaf that I could not find a tree where that came from, and it wasn't windy. So I don't have any explanation for that either, except that was something that happened. Was curious. I've had vocalizations pretty close. My best one just happened two months ago. I literally asked, if you're here, could you let me know, and within one to two minutes I got the most beautiful vocalizations that I've ever heard. I have heard hundreds of them on recordings. It sounded female. I have no idea. It's all questionable. But where we were at was a well known site I was with other BFFI people in the past.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: We had a group of fifteen people. Half of them were north of us at the time. It was tennel five when this happened, and they were two and a half miles worth of us, so they couldn't hear us. The other group was two miles Soultamus. We had three other people in camp and they were on the edge of the woods, and where we're at was a quarter mile long meadow tenth of a mile wide. That basically was where I got the call from that only got one. The stupid part of this was had I had my wits about me, I should have said, why that was awesome? Can you do it again. I've had people claim to me as they've gotten responses that I got a response when I asked, That's first time that's ever happened. My sister claims this from time to talk, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: I want to take you back to the four hundred and ask you about a couple of things that have stuck out to me over the years. I met Shane a couple of years ago out at the Yozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference. Hands down, Shane is one of my favorite people in the Bigfoot community.
Speaker 4: It should be.
Speaker 3: He is definitely one of the best researchers that I have personally ever had the opportunity to have conversations with. So a couple of things I want to talk to you about that have stuck out to me. I believe it was my show when I had Shane on, was the first time he ever publicly talked about finding these holes with the sticks in them in the four hundred, and subsequently he went to another researchers area who was also a tracker, who was finding these similar holes after the reins, sometimes with the sticks still stuck in this hole. I want to talk a little bit about that, and I'm going to get your opinion on the footprints that he has found over the years at the four hundred. In my opinion, he's been able to categorize a progression of the same individuals over multiple years. And one of the things that stuck out to me about what Shane has found out there, particularly with the tracks, has been what looks like an.
Speaker 4: Arch, longitudinal and medial.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that has been a bone of contention in this community for a long time. The late great doctor Jeff Meldrum has always been on the side of this mid tarsal break. There is no arch when it comes to bigfoot. These are then categorized as a person's footprint versus a sasquatch. I'm not so sure I'm sold on that anymore, having seeing what Shane has collected, and having had these conversations with Shane, so I'll stop blabbering on and just ask you those two questions. Give me your thoughts on the holes that he's found with the sticks, what that means or what it could mean, obviously this is all subjective. And then what you think about the footprint evidence that Shane has been able to collect over the last handful of years out at the four hundred.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Glad to elaborate. Okay, first of all, on the holes, I was on the Oklahoma trip as well when several more were phoned with the other tracker, and so there was a lot of excitement that particular day as far as what's going on there. Initially I thought I was pretty convinced it was associated with grubs and insects and things of that nature, and that maybe you could have that happened from time to But it may well just be that now the ground is soft enough to mess with and you've got a board juvenile, he's grabbing an implement and just doing things. But the idea that this has been showing up in more than one place. Plus, Marie Dumont is a good friend of mine in Florida with her Mid Florida Research Group, and she has found similar as well. She's got at least one down there like that. I'm sure other people are too. It is an interesting phenomenon, especially associated with small prints, say seven eight inches and prints. And I think I've found recently another BFI report that suggested something along the cords with small prints. Now, the first I'd ever heard of something like this was with Stan Courtney's reviews when he was in Colorado and he found a place where he fought I believe I've gotten small juveniles and asquatch print here and there's a stick, and it's using the stick to design or make marks in the ground. And so that's the first I heard of. So when Shane came up with it, I was extremely interested. Well, I'm sure we'll be looking and talking to many more people to continue to elaborate on that and see where it goes. I have had some reports and personal communications with people where they've found ant hills and found sticks stuck into the end sasquatch tracks or allegedly sasquatch tracks with those. Now, as far as the small tracks the sasquatch tracks in general, there seems to be a major difference between them as they grow. There's a lot of individual variation, and that takes me right back to what Sybylla has described. I talked to Barb shoe p As the researcher out in Washington. She shared with me the first illustration of a sasquatch that she'd ever saw. The first one she told me was how did this gorilla get out of a zoo? This big gorilla looking male sasquatch. Now, there have been others who I've got a friend with legacy discoveries. She's a Native American Angelique Benham, she had seen a large male who she thought was a person. She was in a kayak Billa Drew Thiss illustration as well. By the way, Azualiq was in the kayak and came by very close to this person who stood up and walked into the forest and was covered with air, but he had the proportions of a person. She was shocked out of her mind. There are other reports like that, So how different is that from the gorilla Prince. Now getting back to Shane's situation with the Ozarks, I studied a lot of Meldrum's work. I'd been trying to get familiar with it. I was actually eventually going to be invited to the lab. Ready got there first and did a very wonderful documentation. And now I understand it's going to Keith Brachmann. But what was interesting was one of the comments that Jeff made privately to Stan Courtney. And the only reason I'm bringing it up here is simply because it's a simplistic thing. It's honest, and Jeff said to Stan, it is extremely difficult to determine juvenile sasquatch prints from human prince. I think coming from him, that's an amazing statement, and that jives right back to where we get our different arches out of the work that doctor Mortley's doing and other people that are starting to show an interest in some of the differences. I am extremely interested in an individual variation of the target species complex, which is what I call sasquatches and people, because I want to know the average person versus the extremes. How extreme can our feet be. Obviously, the hillbilly dude who's running around barefoot his entire life was going to have a different type of foot than a similar size fellow here has obviously been cramping his foot into shoes. There's flexibility situations. I have read online that there's a certain tiny percentage of people that supposedly have anatomy. This would be associated with sasquatches. But I think that again comes down to the individual variations of the feet. But the light this shines on for us is think of how many juvenile sasquatch prints are out there. They get completely ignored because uh, those are human. Don't waste your time when all we have to be doing is noting where they are, how far from a road, how far from a path? The size? Also, when was it made somewhere between eleven o'clock at night and four in the morning. How about the temperatures thirty two degrees twenty seven degrees. You're not going to have third grade kids out in the middle of a swamp of the roads punching those tracks. But yet it's amazing how many people with their pants and say those are human. Don't waste your time. I waste my time because I want to learn more, and I don't care if it's human or sasquatch. I want to learn more about those particular prints because we have a known source of information that's verified. That's our prince. If we know extremes with them and the details, now we can apply that to questionable prints and maybe catch another angle or another idea of investigation that'll help further our know it.
Speaker 3: That is one of the many reasons that I love these conversations with.
Speaker 2: You, Dan.
Speaker 5: I love the way your brain works.
Speaker 3: You never rest in twenty four to seven. I'll be honest, Yes it is twenty four to seven, and I love it. Man, So thank you so much for taking the time to come on here, share a little bit of your knowledge and certainly sharing your experiences.
Speaker 5: I've had a blast talking to you as always.
Speaker 4: Can I promo a couple things?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I was going to get there.
Speaker 4: Okay, good wild Man Literature Group. I put that together to put all the authors in and all the books. Most of us are in there. I haven't got my book out yet, but I promised Melder might do it. I'm planning on it. And then to the next point I'd like to make is I'm working on white reports, real interesting in white reports, and that's called the White Biped Project. Both of these are on Facebook. I've got another one called Art and Data Sasquatch Witnesses, so people that have had experiences can go in there eventually, Sibylla myself. I'm also biological illustrator, so somebody else can jump in there. We can try to bring to life what they saw. I've got one more interesting report. There's one in particular, and that's real interesting. It was a log hunter from Texas Sabinan River. It's eighty five forty. If people get a chance to look at that, please do because as we're talking about footprints, quite often there are places where we just can't find footprints. In this case, a hog hunter was twenty five feet up in the air. He had a seven to eight foot stout female clunting hawks and she closed to thirty feet as a biped of what she hit. That final tree, she went to all fours and she did thirty yards fifteen yards a leap, two leaps, grabbed one hundred to one hundred and twenty five pound hog, grabbed it, flipped it up in the air, slammed it into a tree fist, punched it several times, and dropped it. Then she went turned and looked the guy who had his scope on her directly the face, and then she looked quizzically at him, picked up her pig, did a couple of whoops, got it, return answered whoops, and off she went. I'm hoping to talk with that particular individual so I can illustrate her. I wanted to lay that one. A lot of these leaps, they seem to be going off the base of a tree, like into the root system. That's going to obstruct the footprints.
Speaker 3: That is the perfect way to end that. Thank you so much for that. I can't wait to have you back in the future, man, because there's so much stuff that we could get into one fast hour.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Out that.
Speaker 2: Joy everything call you rickety ricket back. No joy for me. Joy stay right, you call it right away.
Speaker 7: Step still st St. Stutts SASST. State pays, US state has things states pass