Speaker 1: It's time for what you're watching Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living colors, but.
Speaker 2: You're watching in there.
Speaker 1: Americans love television. They win their kids USA television.
Speaker 3: You've been watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 4: Said Peanut Butter. Just as Peanut, Gary and Shannon. That's us and what you're watching Wednesday all kinds of different.
Speaker 5: I wanted to recommend a movie I saw back in twenty twenty called The Two Popes, is based on Pope Francis's How He Got How he became the Pope. It's with Anthony Hopkins and they're both applying for the same position. It's a great movie. It's a surprise nobody's mentioned, right Popes. Thanks Guys Having a Baby.
Speaker 1: Comedy Jonathan Price and Anthony Hopkins.
Speaker 4: That movie has seen a four hundred and seventeen percent spike from the minutes watched on Sunday, which was about two hundred and ninety thousand, up to one and a half minute the following day.
Speaker 1: The Two Popes.
Speaker 4: The Two Popes Conclave was viewed for about one point eight million minutes on April twentieth and six point nine million the next day. An increase of two hundred and eighty three percent. However, before you run out and go see Conclave, Hi, Gary.
Speaker 2: And Shannon, it's Jen and Pasadena. Thank you so much. I took my mom to see Conclave a couple of months ago because it was rated PG. She's Catholic. I'm not, but I am a devout Christian and let me tell you, wow, was she offended? And so was I on her behalf. Yeah, terrible film. All day yesterday, your beautiful news people kept pitching it. Oh you can watch Conclave. Oh please stop pitching that movie, please please, please, let's news.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they were saying, like, go on to Netflix and watch Conclave. It's just that that movie was there, and that that's It's.
Speaker 1: Not a documentary. It's not not at all not. Oh god, so I thought that was funny. Hey gave Shon rob here.
Speaker 6: I caught and watched at least two episodes of The New and Or on Disney Plus Yeah, the season two great series of Star Wars. If you like spy and covert action. Great great show, great drama, great actors, costumes are amazing, check it out.
Speaker 3: And the whole time he was talking was mister bumba Puss.
Speaker 1: It's a and Or is a prequel to the prequel.
Speaker 4: So Star Wars comes out right introduces the world about skywalking. No Anakin, no Skywalker. No, before Star Wars came Rogue one. I mean just in the in the timeline of when it happened. So Rogue one came out five nine years ago, and then this is before Rogue one.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Rogue one is about Is it about a person?
Speaker 1: Is what is that about? And Or? No, Rogue one is about who. Rogue one is.
Speaker 4: About the the beginning of the rebels probably the best way to put it, So the beginning of the resistance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can say that now.
Speaker 4: And Or is about a person, which one Cassian and Or.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's a new person. Well he wasn't in.
Speaker 3: He wasn't in the Lost Ar No, no, he was not in Raiders. I'm sorry, that was obvious. That was an obvious me trying to be funny with you. This was a person though, that was not in the main Star Wars corrections. Okay, so this is somebody we didn't even know about, or was he intimated about, or.
Speaker 4: Say he may have been referenced. I'm definitely in the books that followed. I mean there's a whole series, okay, it definitely.
Speaker 3: And he fights for the He's the light or the dark.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy, a little bit of both, aren't we all takes a little bit of assault, chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 3: And then also, but sometimes more if you put it on top, I guess. And then is it Anakin Skywalker? Is that that a thing?
Speaker 1: Yes? Good, I got it right. You know who he turns into? Harrison Ford? You have you have nailed this. I don't know why you even asked me anymore.
Speaker 4: I know three trailers up on the website right now, go to KFI am six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon uh the trailer for season two of Wednesday with Jenny Ortega. Of course, that Adam's Family spin off I Know What You Did? Last summer sequel is coming back, yet another one of those they say they want to bring that franchise back to life. And then another Jordan Peel horror movie. This one is called Him and it's all about football, and it's all about a guy who is going to be a great football player until something bad happens to him and then he trains in something dark and sinister happens to him. It's all dark and sinister and bad and horror.
Speaker 1: He gets drafted by like the Jaguars.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary Shannon, E Zach and Santa Barbaros. What I've been watching and I want to continue to watch is The Bondsman with Kevin Bacon. I mean, it's not too serious and it doesn't have a serious plot, but it's really good. And I gotta say, I love Tom Hardy and he plays a really good mob guy and anything he's in I feel like. But Moblind with him is absolutely wonderful. It's one of those that kind of keeps you sucked in until the next episode.
Speaker 1: That it's a great dude show.
Speaker 4: That's also with Pierce Brosnen and Helen Mirren also, which is good. But The Bondsman with Kevin Bacon is supposed to be pretty spectacular.
Speaker 1: A couple other things.
Speaker 8: Hey Gary Shannon, love the show for what you're watching on Wednesday, My girl, I've been watching mo on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 8: It's a great show man. First off, it's bit side pieces. Someone's late at night and I want to.
Speaker 9: Go to sleep.
Speaker 8: It's only about a half an hour long, so we can consume it that way. We're in the middle of season two and it gets the tow in the in the waters, all these different ethnicities and everything else floating around is to break the work show. But it's more just funny and if you could watch and the main characters is interesting to show interesting.
Speaker 1: I had never heard about it.
Speaker 3: Let's see here Mo American comedy drama TV series premiered in twenty twenty two stars Moe amer loosely based on his own life as a Palestinian refugee descendant living in Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it supposed to be pretty good, pretty funny. That's where I've heard it.
Speaker 9: Alia from San Diego and I watch North to North. Recommended it to my daughter and we loved it. Kind of has the parts and recreation feel really funny and touching. To have a good day, Love you off.
Speaker 3: That is on Netflix as well. North to North. I've seen it advertised. That's good to know. We are watching Ransom Canyon.
Speaker 1: Ransom Canyon.
Speaker 3: It is so bad it's hard to turn away. Kelly Welly, finish it this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it was described as Yellowstone meets Virgin River. Yeah, I probably a lot more Virgin River than it is Yellowstone, but it takes place on a It's beautifully shot in tech. No, it's in based in Texas, but they filmed it in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: Right, we've been watching.
Speaker 4: I just last night saw the first episode of the rehearsal.
Speaker 7: Oh, I was going to.
Speaker 3: Look that up last night, but I was in the Ransom Canyon world.
Speaker 4: Nathan Fielder is the comedian who does like him these rehearsals, and he talks of the first season was all about him wanting to become a parent, I think it was and learning how to do that. He convinces these people to do the craziest things in these long form rehearsal.
Speaker 1: This is about pilots, this one right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: They build an entire airplane terminal, airport termine. Sorry to get some of this stuff done. It's the And there are laugh out loud moments that are not intended or that otherwise wouldn't be an outright laugh out loud moment, like if someone trips and falls over adult duck. My wife will crack up laughing every single time. But this guy sometimes his face just appears on the screen and you laugh at it because it's just so preposterous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a good one. That's that's fun.
Speaker 4: The studio on Apple TV with Seth Rogan still going Your Friends and Neighbors is The John Ham Show on Apple TV, Hacks.
Speaker 1: On Max of course, and then one.
Speaker 4: Show that I started watching is called Government Cheese on Apple TV as well. David Oyoloo, I think it's a Oyo Loo plays a X con gets out of jail. He's trying to kind of win back his wife and his two teenage boys, and he's an inventor who's trying to make it. It's a two bit criminal before that, and he's trying to make money to get this invention off The ground. Set in Chatsworth, of all places, in nineteen sixty nine, so some of the set production, some of the set pieces and the costume is just awesome, the cars and everything, and they clearly filmed a lot of it in la because they've got those great rock formations that you see out as you're driving out towards Chatsworth, so they've got those kind of in the background of everything that they do. It's also touted as a comedy, and there are funny moments in it, but it is not a comedy. I mean, it's not a traditional like laugh out loud sitcom kind of a comedy, but it's very well it's very well made. I'm still waiting for it to pick up a little bit, but that's on Apple TV.