Speaker 1: What have you been up to? Miss lady?
Speaker 2: Hello, and thank you for having me here. I haven't seen you in so long. How many years has it been?
Speaker 3: I mean I have to throw out at least two, but I feel like even prior to that, because you know, I hadn't really shot anything in quite some time, and really the only time we really saw stuff was that at conventions, and then you stopped doing conventions, and.
Speaker 1: I don't really know, yeah, because then I did.
Speaker 3: I did go to your house You're, which was really cool because Lexi, but you weren't there, which I thought was so I kind of felt like I saw you, but I didn't really see you physically. But yeah, it was beautiful place. It was really cool. It is like a you're it's so you. I will say that, it's like very I was trying to describe it earlier. I was like, it's like you're like a fairy tale princess in your own fairy tale, which is cool to have that and preserve that like rareness and specialness. I think is like, you know, really kind of you take detail to a lot of things that people don't really kind of see.
Speaker 1: So I think it's cool to see you. Thanks for coming there. I forgot about that. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what inspired you to do even like your house that way? I mean like as far as like you know, like I said, it's like the cottage style, Like you're like, did it come from you know, like your mom does design and stuff like that. Did you have like inspiration from her? Did you always want like that fairy tale kind of look or did just kind of like overtime just you just added your little touches here and it became this magical place because it is quite magical.
Speaker 1: It is magical. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I grew up in a house that was not as whimsical, but definitely like a cottage vibe. So when I saw that house, I was like, oh, reminds me of my childhood.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: I actually originally got it just because the yard was big enough to house my pot bellied pigs.
Speaker 1: That you met.
Speaker 2: And uh, then it needed quite a bit of just like maintenance and work, and we wiited it all out and then I just kind of got carried.
Speaker 1: Away with the fairy tale theme.
Speaker 3: Carried away, I like how you tell on yourself. Da, But okay, awareness is here, Tasha, I.
Speaker 2: Laughed, Yeah, I mean it is themed, like I love a good theme, which I feel like makes sense because I love themes im porn too, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know talking about that too. I can't wait. Yeah no, But I moved.
Speaker 2: Out of that house after I had moved in to live with an ex boyfriend, and then I started airbnbing it out, and that's kind of when I was like, Oh, it should be a theme. People will come here just to like be in a themed environment.
Speaker 1: How did that happen? Yes?
Speaker 2: And it was like really cool and lucrative. And then when I moved back in, I was like, well, I'm living in this now.
Speaker 3: So was it just as much like excitement for you to have other people experiment or experience that excitement too, because it seems like that's like the whole part of your theme. Like you know, you're doing Airbnb, they're reviewing it. Do you do you get that as much excitement from the other side as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really loved when people came to stay at the house and enjoyed themselves. And I still do like photo shoots. There somebody shooting a music video on Monday, which I'm excited about. I love other people being in a space that I created and enjoying themselves.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so you said themes and porn. What kind of porn themes do you like? And have you done for I'm sure you're only fans.
Speaker 1: What I feel like?
Speaker 2: I really just stop at my only fans game. I'm not gonna lie to you. It's like a lot of amateur.
Speaker 3: No no themes showing here at Antasha Rains.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh my god, where you talking about themes?
Speaker 3: Were you talking about more like the parody side of porn or just like what kind of theme?
Speaker 1: So like, are you speaking out? I don't like I don't like parodies personally. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: That was that because you played a bad character the one and got like a really bad wig, because I've had that happened to me. I had to play it was a Fraser parody and I was a Fraser's ex wife, which I don't even know, but like Phyllis or something like that. With the she gave me this crazy black hair, curly hair wig that was so awful that I was like, please don't ever hire me for something that I have to wear these Like No, I don't want to be painted blue. I don't want to do any of those things. So I didn't do a lot of.
Speaker 1: I didn't do a lot of parodies. I feel like I kind of doshed in a way. I mean I did feel like he said.
Speaker 3: I mean I did the generic ones, like I was Kelly from nine oh two one O parity. I did an office thing, but I was just like an office chick. I wasn't like everything was like the basic chick. I could do those things. I just didn't like doing those things. I think I was in some maybe like AI movie for Wicked at one point, but my role was very minor, was more sex driven, you know what I mean. So I didn't really have to do all that stuff. It was maybe a motorcycle thing again, a sexual like they knew what I was good at. They kept with what was going on. There was a pattern here, and I'm okay with it. Like I didn't really think, you know, I didn't. I didn't care so much about the acting. I just wanted to get straight down to the point.
Speaker 1: And oh having that, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So for me, it's I feel like a much deeper issue with parodies, like I okay, So I feel like parodies it's almost like you're making fun of either, Like what it is you're portraying or even of yourself, and it's like this kind of comedy routine that's involved. Even if the parody isn't funny, it's supposed to kind of be. Yeah, and I just like, I'm not a comedian, but we're acting.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, it's porn. It's not all real there.
Speaker 3: You know you've been one hundred and second when you're watching movies in mainstream, it's not really it's portrayed as no.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. But I actually think about this all the time. I'm always like, I wish there was another word for I've been performer.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like a legit word.
Speaker 2: I like that, like there's not a lot of kind of stigma associated with the word performer. But I just feel like when when I think of porn that I like to do, it's just a little bit more not even vanilla, but just like just not comedy porn.
Speaker 1: It's just not what I like. So what do you like? Tell tell private talk? Which you like? Hmmm, Like what kind of porn I like to be in? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I'm most comfortable in porn where it's pretty, you know, a pretty mainstream. I don't want to say vanilla, because I do like a little bit of S and M. But I like to feel glamorous and pretty and just kind of not pushing myself too much to too many extremes, like out of my comfort zone. So just kind of I guess it is kind of vanilla porn.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know what to expect. It's the same thing. You look pretty, you have sex.
Speaker 1: I like that. But when somebody paints you blue as an alien, you're like, I mean, I totally get.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I have never been painted blue ever I have You're wicked.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I was blue. It looked good. But was your vagina blue? You know what I could be?
Speaker 2: It could have just been my lips that were blue. And I'm thinking my whole alpha and my whole outpha was.
Speaker 3: How do you go from your whole body to your lips, Sashia, I just felt.
Speaker 1: Like it was going on here. You're right now.
Speaker 3: I know that there's no rose in you because you got a baby and oven over there, and so I know that you can't go from I was paying a completely blue to wait.
Speaker 1: It might have been just my lips and what lips are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Could you imagine you just get blue lips on the set, because blue lips are not fun for anybody.
Speaker 1: I hope you know what that is. I think it would be the opposite of a blue ball. There we go. Have you ever had that? Yes, it's the worst. I think I've had that too, Like.
Speaker 3: Men suck at doing that because I feel like and that's also why for me as a woman, and like being more communicative or like being a better communicator with my partner at the time, because like sometimes it'd be really great, but I wouldn't be saying like, oh, don't stop or whatever, and then they tell them like, what's wrong with you? I'm like, yeah, they can't really read my mind either. So you've gotten better at being vocal and demanding, not demanding, but saying what I like and in a non like cause it's also weird too, like being your personal life where it's like I don't want to be too porno. I'man like directing someone what to do. I don't want to teach you. I don't want to do anything. I just want it to be a great time. Why can't we just show up and just know what we want so talking about a great time.
Speaker 1: You definitely had a great time already. Care you had a good time, So tell us about this new adventure of yours. Oh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: So I know it's been something you've been wanting for a really long time. I followed, like, you know, like you said, your journey through everything that you've gone through, and you know, I think that it was really cool of you as well to be so open and like advocate for people like yourself, like you or adamant you wanted to have a child, like in your last relationship, you know that wasn't something that worked out, but he also was something that as an adult I thought was really good communication. If that's not what he wanted, you wanted, and it's you know, setting boundaries and standards for yourself and you know, letting yourself know that. Look with this beautiful chapter Mint, you know, and everything happens for a reason. So I think it's really cool of you and very honorable to see you kind of portray your life in the limelight that you have it but also give your own voice to it.
Speaker 1: And it's been a beautiful thing. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the decision to like be so vocal on Instagram about my baby journey was like kind of difficult. I thought at first, like I'll just keep this private, and then I'm like, you know what other people are struggling with this and should know about like fertility and about procreation and all of this. And it was also just like a nice way to kind of vent, almost like your journaling.
Speaker 1: About what I was going through.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I really have wanted to have children for like literally a decade, and I just didn't really feel like I was in either the right place or I felt like I had to have like the right partner honestly to have a family, and the partner I had just didn't want to have kids anytime soon, and I felt like, oh my gosh, I can't imagine like being one minute older and having kids like I want them now. It's like it was this very like urgent desire to do. So we broke up because of it, and I went to try to do.
Speaker 1: Ieis on my.
Speaker 2: Own, which is like this basically artificial insemination by myself and just become a mom. And it was like it was very draining because you have to like do a bunch of drugs and like nothing fun just drugs that they've pumped into your uterus and it's just extremely emotionally tolling. And eventually it actually it did work. I got pregnant. I was so excited, and I miscarried the pregnancy pretty early on, and I was like, oh my god, I have to keep going through this. And then magically my boyfriend stepped into my life and was like, oh, I want to have a family.
Speaker 1: So it just worked out.
Speaker 2: And now I'm here and I'm almost six months pregnant, and I'm like, thank you. I'm like, how did this happen? Oh my gosh, It's like it feels like yesterday. So this definitely is my dream.
Speaker 3: That's awesome because I'm a believer of like you know, you manifesting and like speaking, eating things into existence, and sometimes as women, you know, we hold on to things because you know, it's our own insecurities, are things that we wanted something and we see you know, the like these red flags that come up in relationships that we want to make greens so bad because we want it to work. And it's like for you honoring yourself and just staying true on your path and finding again the next partner after of like knowing, wanting the same things with you, I feel like is the destiny of what it should happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right. I think a lot of I mean, sometimes it works out, like women and mental stay relationships hoping that their partner will eventually kind of like compromise and do what they want to do.
Speaker 3: That to me, I feel it is settling. And I don't think that there's more people. And I feel like that's kind of why, especially we've been in this, you know, the pandemic world, where a lot of people we've been not woke for a long time because we didn't have time and all these things that we just kind of like didn't think about because we were so busy. Everyone's always so busy. Where when this came, the pandemic happened, it's like we had time to sit in our thoughts and sit like and now we don't we want to be woke, We want more and that shouldn't be a bad thing. I think people should more advocate for what their wants and needs are and not because somebody is giving you because someone likes you as an attraction. Like, really go down the list of what do you need as a former partner. What do you need somebody who wants to parent with you? You don't just want to co parent, you know, you want to do that journey together and do these things, you know, and there is a plan alter of course, it's life. We can't really you know, do some things different. But it's just cool to know that you're standing true to who you are and what you really wanted. And you know, your blessing came and you know now you have your baby.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so was it?
Speaker 3: And then the dating, like how you said your boyfriend just came into your life. Was it difficult because being in porn and being a performer, was that difficult to just date in general? Like how did that all come about?
Speaker 1: As well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like dating and porn for me has definitely been challenging. I think honestly, some of the challenge, I think is in my own head. It's like you have this almost this vision of how other people see you, and then you go and you project that onto them. So I had to like really kind of come to terms.
Speaker 3: With that and like natural though, you know, yeah, and just like realize like okay, how I say, like it for me, it's like it's a me problem. I'm like, you may not know it all, but I'm like, I know it's me, but it still affects me that other people are around because you know, you're.
Speaker 1: Just a society type thing. Oh my thing is like.
Speaker 3: Integrating myself, like going to force as small as like going to a gym. I don't like to go because people are looking at me. Nobody's looking at me, but for me, I'm like, ever go. It's like when that whole thing when they're like when you're nervous thinking of everyone naked, I'm like, no, everyone's just looking at me like I'm naked and I'm not.
Speaker 1: But in my mind that's what I think.
Speaker 3: But the more times you go and you get familiar with getting uncomfortable, now, I'm like, nobody cares what you're doing, Lexis, everyone's in their own workout, everyone's doing whatever. But it just little things like that I had to myself to like integrate into like Okay, yeah, are these big problems or what is like this is? But like what's right for me and I just you just have to keep pushing down those doors.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's like you're in a you're doing a vulnerable job. And then experiences happen where they change the lens you look through. So then you go out in public and you think everybody is looking at you, and maybe they are, maybe they aren't, whatever, but it's like you have to kind of like use psychological.
Speaker 3: Tricks to navigate through that, and like that's why everybody's experience is different, and everybody's like, you know, trauma from it or or lack thereof you know, yeah kind of thing. So did you find dating from dating apps or was it like a person that like you got, uh met somebody with your friends.
Speaker 2: Or well, I wish I could just say it was organic and through my friends, because I feel like that's such a great way to meet people. But for me, I just you know, kept putting myself on dating apps and trying.
Speaker 1: To be super thorough about like.
Speaker 2: Kind of who I matched with and who I entertained to talk to and what my profile looked like, and just you know, I put myself out there, but I was still like careful and thoughtful about who I matched with.
Speaker 1: So I met both of my.
Speaker 2: Well, my current partner and my ex on the Hinge app. Not promoting them.
Speaker 1: But they're a great app. I feel like they're legit, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, never had an issue with like people thinking they're getting catfish because of who you are.
Speaker 2: So like, my profile that I put on there is like pretty mellow, like I don't use any photos me and I guess some of them are like can Yeah, sure, they're candid ones that I'll post on Instagram, but they're like they're not I feel like they're not very recognizable, Like they're very much like, yeah, but you have a.
Speaker 3: Face that's beautiful that people are gonna know who you are. It's not like you look drastically different even if you wore no makeup or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I think it's like kind of one of those weird predicaments where I was like, listen, I live in the middle of nowhere. It feels like, and how am I gonna meet people? I feel like, la, people don't just come.
Speaker 1: Up to you to ask you out, and if they do ask you out, you might not want to go out.
Speaker 3: I think in real life that happens. I think we're so conditioned to these fairy tales.
Speaker 1: We're like, where is this man?
Speaker 3: And we're like, oh, we're watching the movie. We're not outside to our life and exactly.
Speaker 2: So, I just I genuinely felt like I was like, where am I gonna meet my husband?
Speaker 1: Like? Am I gonna meet them on set? Maybe? But I had it happens, don't go that right, cra that way, do not do it? No, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: So basically, I just genuinely felt like there was nothing else I could do and to do it. Yes, I have like fear of meeting somebody and them being you know, awkward and weird. And that's why I said. I was like pretty thoughtful about the people I matched with. So, my baby daddy is an artist himself. I consider myself an artist, So I kind of felt.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, is his say his profile say, looking to be a baby daddy now looking to you said looking for my baby daddy.
Speaker 1: That would have been perfect instant match.
Speaker 2: No, but I just I figured out was like, Okay, this guy, he he does art, he lives in La you know he I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's gonna probably treat me like an artist. You just got a good feeling about, a good vibe about him.
Speaker 2: And then on our very first date, my job got brought up only because we had a mutual friend his friend. This friend is Yeah, it is a female who owns some company that like sells products basically from.
Speaker 1: Like vibrators, loub what are we talking about. No, basically she'll sell like lingerie lingerie from set. So she'll be like, you know, give me your lingerie from set, and then she'll like sell it to fans. That's weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird, and I had only like, I can understand. I can understand a performer doing that. It's sell your that is I mean, no, cap.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Pi, I can yet, if you did it and sold your lingerie all day, I understand it. But you are these people that go to set say hey, everybody, for half the fifty percent off, I will give you what you paid for those like No, you're being scammed, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm granted, I'm dressing. It's a lucative business, but you know, I mean entrepreneurship, but it's finest, right. I mean, I don't think this is her main job. I think this is well, no, it shouldn't be her main job. If that's her main job, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You know, everyone has one, but I just hate that people try to like Nickel and diamond like those are that's my laingerie. I'll sell it if I want to. Where are you fucking taking people's things?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know how you know how much work it is to freaking list stuff and go to girlfriend?
Speaker 1: That's how you? No, No, she like hits you up on Instagram and.
Speaker 2: That's a whole difference, Like you'll pick them up, box your stuff and she'll sell it.
Speaker 1: Was that how big your box? You're like the books?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like I'm bad at like preserving where she had a upstairs? Fucking she got tubs of things and where is she at now?
Speaker 3: I'm now I'm thinking about this fifty fifties or what is this split fifty forty's comment watching? I'm sorry about the comment earlier. Let's talk about this. I'll forward you after all Right, So y'all had a mutual friend. So when you said when he said the name, because he obviously probably brought her up, it was are you like, oh I know her? Knew this person was like, Hey, we have a mutual friend and I know you're Tasha Rain Like, how do cause you don't go like you go buy.
Speaker 1: Your personal name? Right? No? Excuse me? Are you Tasha.
Speaker 2: He was like, I was asking about his art, which is like, you know, a cool conversation starter, and then he was like, yeah, like I actually saw your photo on my friend's Instagram feed.
Speaker 1: Fuck which one? They're like, yeah, what was I doing? What was I holding? What was in?
Speaker 2: Then I was like, well, okay, it's Instagram, so at least it's safe for work, but also like, was a good photo of me?
Speaker 1: What is he talking about? And then it like, oh, we're so different. You're like, was did my hairli grad? Yeah exactly, I'm like, did I look pretty? Like? Oh my gosh. So when I put the clues together, because like I said, was he was he teasing around the fact that he knew who you were?
Speaker 2: No, he's being straight up like I think he didn't know when he matched with me, but that he had just gone on his Instagram saw and saw like a picture of me posing in some panties that she's selling of mine, and like he connected the dots and he didn't seem like thrilled about it, but he didn't seem like pissed. He was kind of like the date he showed up for the date, he was open minded. I like it, Okay, baby daddy, open minded, but also like skeptical one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I felt valid though, But.
Speaker 3: I mean because a lot of and I and I only say this for this and again it's a big I hate labels, whatever it is, but a lot of people when they when I have conversations, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, you're so normal or oh my god, I'm like, what does that mean. I'm like, I hate that.
Speaker 3: Is there some kind of like test or whatever, like no, like I just like to have sex. I wanted to do porn. I was it was a safe place, That's what it is. But then you look at some other people where you hear stories, and then I'm like, okay, I can understand or if you know who like people they hang around or like no things are like, uh yeah, I can understand why you think we're.
Speaker 1: All like that.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm actually pretty smart and I went to college and hey I've got a brain, and hey I've.
Speaker 1: Got a pot. So I talk about things about all the time. But in theory, most people at that time that they're kind of fishing for, like are you what spectrum of it are you still in? You've also been in the industry for a long time, Like, where do I fit in this? You know? And where your head's at? So I respect that well.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that, like, I genuinely feel like it is a misogynistic thing because before I got into porn, I went on a date with Scott Nails, the performer.
Speaker 1: Before even being in porn. I was twenty And how did you meet him on hinge? Scott's not on it? Okay, I'm gonna speak for Scott. Where did you did your friend look you up with this date? Yeah? This is so good. Okay, So Scott, I haven't heard that name in forever. He was hot ten years ago. Dude, I mean, is he not anymore? I don't know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just kidding it, just kidding, but I haven't seen him recently just.
Speaker 1: On the ground. Okay, here's the truth. I just want to finish this comment. So I w a date was Scott.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was not always as open minded as I am now. And when I went on a date with Scott, I wasn't thinking, oh it's Scott smart, Oh it is Scott normal. I was like, Scott's hot, Scott? Did you know Scott was a porn performer when you were on the date.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, I didn't. So that's why I'm saying. I feel like, now I know what he went on that date, and now you joined porn after it. DoD Scott help you get into porn? Scott tried to get me out of trying.
Speaker 2: To get into porn. Don't do it before we even hooked up.
Speaker 1: Why was he hating?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I had modeled for Playboy and the makeup artist on set overheard me saying I'm thinking of getting into like more hardcore stuff, and she was like, Okay, I'm gonna take you to a set and see if you really want to do it and introduce you to Robbie d I was like, oh ri ip, okay rip, and at the.
Speaker 1: Time I was like all right. So she took me to a Digital.
Speaker 2: Playground set where Scott Nails was banging Selena Rose in the room.
Speaker 1: Man, had you gone the day at this time? No? Okay. So I'm on the set and I'm looking around. I'm like, this seems legit.
Speaker 3: Now when you went on set, did they just say you were just gonna watch? Are you gonna participate or what were you going for?
Speaker 2: Was it like a field trip on a porn She was like trying to bring new talent to Robbi D because she knew I want to do it. I think she genuinely felt like Digital play Rose. No, she felt like Digital Playground was like probably out of all the companies, like one of the legitimate ones. So she was like, let me take you here, yeah, so you don't end up doing something maybe that you don't want to do. And so she's trying to introduce me, and Robbie D was like, yeah, we'll put you in a movie tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Go get tested now, but cheerleaders, let's go something. Yeah. But but I was like, yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: Questions, you know, like I wanted more info, and I also wanted more from it, not just like, oh movie.
Speaker 1: What were your questions that you wanted to know?
Speaker 2: Well? I wanted like straight straight off the bat. I wanted some sort of like a contract, a deal something.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to just do a random movie, okay, And I mean I did want to see like what actually happened on a set. That's why she brought me there. So did you when you saw Scott? Fuck saw Scott? Just like from the corner I wasn't like, you know, I wasn't in the room, Natasha.
Speaker 3: Scott, you don't know me, but I'm gonna fluff you, okay. So you saw from the corner of the room. You liked what you saw. I liked what I saw.
Speaker 1: It seemed like what I had.
Speaker 3: And they do and they do a very good job of, like, you know, making the woman like glamorous and doing a scene thing where it's like, it's very like.
Speaker 1: A movie with sex.
Speaker 2: It just looked like a movie set. And I had been watching porn, so I was like, it looks just like I mean, I recognize Scott.
Speaker 1: It looks like the movies that I see. So let me find out.
Speaker 3: You had to search Scott out. You're like, where could Scott?
Speaker 1: And you started dating scottails after this.
Speaker 2: He got my phone number, of course, what does the private talk? And he took me out to the Geisha house Romantic Romantic, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, don't do this, do not ruin your life. Do not do this. How horrible. I know it's hard to even say it, but it's the truth. Don't do this. I know, like a savior of.
Speaker 2: Some and I don't even think he was trying to bang I think he literally but what but what okay, what's his motive?
Speaker 1: Exactly mean too, but what.
Speaker 3: Was he saying it with like a reason behind it and not just saying don't do it? So what was his reason behind it? Not only because you're gonna ruin your life?
Speaker 1: How am I? Because for me and you're asking questions already, how arem my life? My life's going to be? Was my first question, and he was like, you don't understand society. I love this la.
Speaker 2: Society's gonna shame you. I'm like, and of course at twenty you're like or twenty one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who cares? You know? It's just like I don't care what other people think of me.
Speaker 2: And he was like, you have no idea, like has some severe consequences as will follow you for the rest of your life. And then he told me this anecdote about somebody he knew very well, a female that like people wrote things all over her establishment that she opened later on in life, just tried to really scare me out of it. I almost feel like maybe it was him feeling like he was doing something good. I don't really know what his real intention was, but it certainly didn't make me not want to do porn.
Speaker 3: It made you want to do it more. It made me think about it. And also I think after that, I was like, I want to date this guy, so maybe I won't do.
Speaker 2: It so that he'll still date me. Like, I have no idea what my I took a pause. I didn't go and get tested that night.
Speaker 1: You know, we went on a couple of dates. We hooked up a couple of times. I was like, I like this guy, like your sex talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Scott, I mean, he's a player, so he played me.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like trying trying, but how did he play you?
Speaker 3: Because I have like so did he try to, like say or in hopes for you to be like his girl or whatever or was it just a fucking thing? Because I don't think that's being played. That's you're right, that's not the right word.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of like I had high hopes for the sitek you.
Speaker 3: Had expectations, and he was like, hey, I'm moving on to the next new girl who's just turned eighteen, and I'm well that maybe he's been wrong to say too. Well, we went and went on dates, okay, and we hooked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was not my boyfriend. I don't even know if I walked in the room if he would recognize me. That is like how minimal I think the relationship to him was. But we went on dates and we hooked up, and then he just kind of ghosted, yes, which is like fine, that's what people sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's not fine. I think that.
Speaker 3: I think, okay, maybe comment that is comment. I think maybe at the time frame too, it wasn't as talked about because people were just like, oh, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's gone.
Speaker 3: And then I feel like social media, like other places where you couldn't really find them or you know, things like that, wasn't as accessible as we are now to those things. Yes, but I feel like now it's like I feel like and my personally because I've been ghosting things and I'm just like, just be a man, Like, just tell me what did ghost?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who the fuck is ghost? You know it's hilarious, you know, it's really hilarious.
Speaker 3: So like a long time ago, I don't know, well, no, I was not gonna say it like that, but like I think about my so.
Speaker 1: A long time ago, I tried to date this person.
Speaker 3: I went out the box and I was like, okay, let me try it. So this person didn't live in town whatever, so he came in town for something whatever. I once saw him at an event whatever, blah blah blah. The next day, we were supposed to go and meet with my like he was gonna he was staying I think in Santa Monica. He's supposed to uber to us and we were gonna go bowling. He was on his way, never came, so I'm calling him and I'm like my friends are like waiting, so that we just ended up going whatever. So I was like, that's really fucked up, Like why, like where did you go? Then later that night, like he was like, oh, Like I didn't realize that I didn't have Like I saw how much the uber was, I didn't have that much money, so I didn't want to be embarrassed, so I just whatever and didn't talk to you. I'm like, okay, he blocked me, wouldn't talk to me because all because of his problem, he couldn't just be like honest with me, because I okay, at the time, I'm like I don't care, like as long as you're honest or like I'll go pick you up, whatever the case mean I really wouldn't have picked them up. But you know, if you're at least being honest enough for to share or whatever. But he just didn't think it was genuine. My thing was is like, why wouldn't you just be honest and let me have the option to say if I wanted to do that or been like, okay, you're right out. Maybe next time when you come on you in your situation is better, but at least be an adult if you want to have a situation, you want to try to fuck someone, but you can't have a communicate and tell you just being honest with someone.
Speaker 1: That's an issue with me.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, you know, and then you go because you can't be man enough to own up to it. Bye, you saved me, You saved me the damage what that would be. But I just feel like a lot of people do that because it's the their own insecurities. And sometimes when you find things wrong, you look in your own mirror and you're like, it's things that you emulate that you made it like yourself. Yeah, it's like you know and make it like addressing that's because like I wouldn't want I wouldn't want someone do that to me and I have done that before in the past, but I'm just like, hey, I got to own my own shit sometimes. Like so it's like maybe I should just answer it and say not gas like the situation just be like, hey, you know what, I'm busy or you know, I don't think you know, this is.
Speaker 1: Not interest Yeah, like you know, it's it's a struggle, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's dating, especially regardless of what you do. I feel like it's it's difficult already because there's a lot of people in the world that don't really want to do the work and show up for themselves, so they just get in these like half relationships and then like take the trauma out on each other and it's just not fun for anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, right, fun. Good analysis of this is like this.
Speaker 3: Is like Doctor Texas with no PhD, you know what I mean. So it's like back in the day, it's dead doctor Ruth. You know she has but I'm doctor Texas. We talked about things here on this private talk couch, you know, private talk after dark, we get a little crazy, a little wild. You never know what's going to happen. Miss Tasha Rain, So are you enjoying you know your tie being missed, a new.
Speaker 1: Mommy to be. I am loving it.
Speaker 2: I'm also obsessed with the fact that I'm finally bumping and I have like this little pot belly because up until just like a couple of weeks ago, people just.
Speaker 1: Looked at me like, oh, she ate a lot, like not like, oh she's pretty sad. I promise you guys, I know it's such an enjoy you.
Speaker 3: Said now before you notice your six months and it's all those fun things. Yeah, So what is your plans for what's next after the baby? Are you going to still be shooting scenes? Are you doing your own website stuff? Do you even know yet? Have you thought about any of your plans for what's next? So it's kind of like top secret. But I am working on my book and it is, you know, do pretty soon. So that's like where my Yeah, that's like where my energy should be for the next you know, month, month and a.
Speaker 1: Half and that should be will be is, Yeah, that is where my energy is. There you go. And so that's like the project I'm most looking forward to, and I feel like it's very therapeutic as well, just to like.
Speaker 3: Put just about your life. Is it about your time in your career, Like, what is it? It's a memoir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like my whole life, and you know, it's pretty pretty entertaining and also like triggering because you're writing and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't even remember this until and I had to think about it, you know. Yeah. So, and that's where my energy is right now. And I'm open to continuing my.
Speaker 2: Only fans and writing after becoming a mom. But I definitely feel, you know, like my big my big boy.
Speaker 1: Girl scenes are kind.
Speaker 2: Of I think the past since my current partner and I are, you know, pre monogamous.
Speaker 1: So y'all are official, y'all are doing this together? Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: We're official. So yeah, I don't know, I haven't. I haven't thought too much about the career in the future. I've really been thinking about just being a mom mostly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, this is like you said, and soak up the time while you can. You're a very smart lady. You have done so many great things. I'm very proud of you and where you are in you know, your career, how much of an advocate you are and stand just your ground and who you want to be And I feel like you know when things come and you know they happen for a reason. If it's the book of whatever you have coming next, I definitely think you know in timing is all the greatest part that you can have. So just take your time and enjoy it all. Thank you, enjoy it all. So what do you think is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's such a serious question.
Speaker 1: The best advice I've ever gotten? It will be this for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you blame it on like the pregnancy when they say pregnancy ran Oh my gosh, I think it's real.
Speaker 1: I really, I truly believe it's real. Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is advice or if it's a statement, but I'll give it to feel like I've taken it as advice.
Speaker 2: Is the way you do one thing is the way that you do everything, Okay, And I feel like it's important for me because oftentimes, like I'll rush through stuff, I won't take the time to be thoughtful about making choices and committing to things. So now because I have that bit of advice, I'm like, no, You've got to do everything really thoughtfully whatever it is, So that you know, you're always in a situation that you're like, I want to be here right now.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, and I mean, I definitely you know, I think you're very thoughtful. You brought me flowers. No, no guest has brought me flowers, and I love flowers.
Speaker 1: So I have help you too.
Speaker 3: So I feel like things when it's done selflessly. I think that that's what's showing up in exactly what you just said means, like you know what I mean, You're doing it because you want to do it, and I think that is very a thoughtful thing. So you said the whole earlier you're talking about you did some shoots for Playboy. You've mentioned before in the past that you used to go to Playboy Mansion parties. A whole documentary is coming out about my go What are your thoughts on or have you even watched any of those?
Speaker 1: You watched it? I have, I've watched two jobs. Is it episode so alarming? You know? Okay?
Speaker 3: So I never I never went to parties at the Playboy Mansion. I went, I hosted a party I think towards the end of my like adult career, but it was never It was like kind of like after everything kind of the heyday of the drugs and this and all of these whatever like no camera, phone and all the kind of lifestyle. So I don't think I really saw anything other than like it was a dinner. It was like a spot, like a it was a charity type event, tipping you know, got it.
Speaker 1: So, but you know, you're always curious and just like everybody is why you know, everyone's like on the edge of your seat, like, oh, what's going on? But you assume a lot of things.
Speaker 3: And then being in the adult industry and being around those things, you know that adult world. You know that it's like there's possibilities and capabilities of those things happening, but you don't realize it until you're either a victim of or put in those scenarios where like you know that person's not lying and in these you know what I mean and what it was portrayed. I believe it, and you know what I mean. Everybody's everybody's interaction and even like with porn my career, in your career very different. My performers that I may get along with and you get along with different all because we're uniquely different. The same thing with Layboy, you know what I mean, Like, each girl is different. They're there in a sense, they look similar, but everyone has their own personalities this that and the other. And a lot of the people that have been on the documentary of Late It was people that had either been girlfriends, so you know that they've seen more things, and then they're like, oh, the scorn woman. But there's only much that a woman could be scorned when there's other people around validating her story, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, and being like, it's just that that's such a good name for a book, This scorned woman. Oh my god, probably was probably not out there.
Speaker 3: There's so many that's so good, but you know, and that's why so I feel like the stereotype of like Mary, like oh what'd she do? Like it's not always like the man's fault you kind of thing, but it just kind of really put a picture of I think, a different page, different picture of hef from my point of view, even is because until those things are talked about openly, nobody can even think that a person.
Speaker 1: Could be like that.
Speaker 3: So but when you hear it then you sometimes are like, Okay, well that's kind of believable, or Okay, this may not be or over embellished or this that or whatever, you know what I mean, and you know.
Speaker 1: For its own thing, but.
Speaker 3: I mean not for nothing, like there's there's live evidence, like any only person can have it.
Speaker 1: And plus he's not around her anymore.
Speaker 3: But everything apparently there was video cameras for everything, and he did it based on the fact to have things on people. So when you have store like when people like actors and you know, all these politicians, all these people who were partying in his house, well like okay, well something happened. Hey, I need you to fix this favor because hey, hey, you're these playbundy these bunnies over here, and y'all are doing cokem about them or whatever whatever it is.
Speaker 1: They don't specify.
Speaker 3: Collateral pretty much, and they make it paint him a picture like that like that he did all these things to fool the world because that's how he had his power, and that's how whatever.
Speaker 1: And again, at that time.
Speaker 3: Nobody really had polygamy, like was it a polyamorous relationship? So he glorified it and he but he never also straight away from it. He's like, I have these girlfriends, I like women, I like he made a whole business of it. So the way they broke it down was a different light. Again, it's based off other people's you know things, there's no it tells you, like, you know, the new Playboy doesn't you know, support you that they listen to all women and you know they don't think it's all allegations.
Speaker 1: No charges have been up been brought up.
Speaker 3: And then the second episode was Holly Madison talking about her encounter and then discussing like the book and like everything she did and how half was upset about it and like that that thing and for me, like even with someone like her, why would she lie about all that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And so it's just like a dark.
Speaker 3: Picture of what everyone thought was so glamorous of those times. So how do you feel about it? You haven't watched it yet, do you plan on it or do you kind of want to stay in your bubble of my Playboy time was this? Because you know some people do as well. You know, sometimes, like we said earlier, when you hear it and see it, you can't unsee it. So it's like put something a damper on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot to unpack because I feel like I got into entertainment in general. Because of Playboy, I felt like it was like the most kind of normalized way to go into porn. I mean, even when I was, you know, friends with he, he never thought of himself as like a pornographer or Playboy even being really porn related. But coming from like a really conservative town in Orange County, I saw The Girl's next Door on television and I was just like, oh my gosh, that looks so dreamy, baby animals, hot girls everywhere I could model.
Speaker 1: And it's also Hollywood. This is a show.
Speaker 3: You see how production is now from being on the other side, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I was just like seventeen, sixteen years old thinking like this is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
Speaker 1: Why I thought that was cool that like a whole other thing.
Speaker 3: Like we said earlier, it's glorified to make women look beautiful and like pretty, so this whole like there's just these dumb girl like it's this whole lifestyle. You know that it's a whole far into that facoughte of what you would want to do if you want like the attention and the pictures and especially from being in you know, a town in California.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was so into it that I was like, I'm gonna manifest that next thing.
Speaker 1: I know it. I'm up in LA and I am like.
Speaker 2: Being introduced to Half and then I'm invited to spend every weekend there with Half, and I'm this is like my sorority and all these girls are my friends. And meanwhile, this is like towards the end of his life where he was so old already that he couldn't do whatever he was up to on this documentary because he.
Speaker 1: Could barely walk.
Speaker 3: I would say, like when they were going out in Hollywood, they'd have come home every night that they went out, they were expected to have sex. They'd all go in the room and have sex with him, and they'd have like and they would just go off of each other and like basically it was.
Speaker 1: A big orgy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So and it was everything that was done was all documented, and they were all fucked up on drugs, they were all in everything because there's thing but there was always cameras on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, and I totally believe it.
Speaker 2: It's just that in like, you know, two thousand and nine, twenty ten, he just like wasn't it was right at like the end of that because of his age, was he being a cuckold and just making them do things. He was literally decrepit, like not in a mean way, like he was aging and he wasn't doing well. He was like it was hard for him kind of just to even like.
Speaker 1: Be mobile and stuff.
Speaker 2: And so I'm not saying that sexy time didn't happen with other women upstairs in his room, but not he himself was more probably more of a boy year because he was so elderly, and so it wasn't really like, yes, there was, there were parties. Midsummer's Nights still happened. I was a painted girl. It was so much fun like it is. It was still alive, but it just wasn't like at all the height a playboy, which I think is where all of like this drama and negative stuff really happened because he was just like more lively.
Speaker 3: Yes and no, because but even like with Holly's you know, testimony of her doing that, you know that ye still right, Yeah, he was older than he was, more darker on the side of like the control, he was very y controlling. You know, there was curfews, there was things you wouldn't do there was like all these you know, things like that were yeah, but it's stemmed from that was first like the majority, but then there was other rules for other people.
Speaker 2: And I actually so I got kicked out by him because of his control issues. So basically what happened was I was up there all the time, and I definitely was on the edge of deciding, like should I ask to be a girlfriend because you just literally asked to be a girlfriend, or should I really just kind of not do that and just try to model because that is like what I actually wanted to be doing. And I had modeled for Playboy like a couple of times, but I really wanted to be a playmate. It was like my absolute dream, like that is literally all I want. And so I asked him can I be a playmate? And he was like, I'll go, you know, I'll set up a playmate test for you with Arnie Freytag, who was like the remain photographer down at Playboy Studios West in Santa Monica. So I got tested and I was later so happy. It was like literally the best day of my life. I was so excited, and I feel like I wasn't as grateful probably to him as I should have been like I should have been, or I should have acknowledged more that, like he obviously made.
Speaker 1: That happen because I asked him too.
Speaker 2: But then I got a phone call shortly after that was like, you know, half looked over your pictures and he actually just wants to us as a cybergirl pictorial. And I was devastated, Like my heart was literally broken. I felt like, gosh, I've invested so much time up here. But meanwhile, at the time, he was definitely not in the habit of making girlfriends or even just girls that hung out of the mansion playmates, because he didn't want to lose the control having them come up there just for fun in the sun and just to hang out, because I mean kind of it had been a pattern like once girls got playmate, then they just left because they kind of got what they wanted. And so I was devastated, but I was like, sure, fine, used the pictures for that pictorial because otherwise they're just gonna go to waste. And then I was like, fuck it, I'm too imporn. So then I went and I figured out, you know, okay, this is how I'm gonna get into porn through an agent and this is what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: And I just continued to kind of live my life and go up there on the weekends. And I just remember the last time I went up there, all of the girls were like gossiping, and I felt also like ashamed because I knew in my heart that if heff knew that I was doing porn, that he wouldn't want me there on Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays.
Speaker 1: And it was just like this taboo thing.
Speaker 2: He didn't want you being naked for anybody else but him, which is like part of the control. And then I got a letter in the mail from him that was like, you know, I've heard, I've seen what you've done, and you know that once you do poorn, you are no longer welcome here at the mansion. And I was just so beyond upset. So I wrote him back and I was like, oh my gosh, I had no idea, which isn't really the truth. And then I'm like so sorry that I really like love my family up there, because it really felt like family. It's kind of the only people I knew in La And he was like, I'm you know, you know the rules and you've been taken off the list and you're no longer welcome here. And then years later I finally did get like closure in knowing that his girlfriend at the time, who's now his widow, Crystal, who you know, was his wife when he died. She found out that, like, I started doing porn and then and then he had asked the staff to like gather my videos so that he could watch them. And then she was like very upset by that and disgusted and threw a big, big fit about it and basically made him kick me out. So it just gave me a little closure. It was like, oh, okay, Like.
Speaker 1: Wasn't him directly? Was it him directly?
Speaker 2: And I kind of understand now more how it went down because it was it was just a really hard time in my life, which now it sounds kind of seems a little bit silly, but at the time it was like.
Speaker 1: A major thing, earth shattering.
Speaker 3: So was there Did have ever do make sexual advances towards you? Did you have sexy time with Heff?
Speaker 2: So No, I never had sexy time with half. If I did, I would totally own it. He I think this is part of his manipulation. He it was really good at having women come to him. Women asked him if they could have sexy time with him, and he would approve it, sure, not with like a guarantee of what would come from it, But he had plenty of women that were readily writing him letters or even just up at the house asking Hey, can I come to the bedroom after movie night? Everybody knew what that meant, and not everybody, but I think if you dug enough, you could figure out how to become You're going to.
Speaker 1: Her bedroom at late at night hours.
Speaker 2: You're not just going to have I think some people might have not known that it was so. And I don want to say easy, no, I mean you could once you're up at the house and you're invited as a regular girl guest, asking to come up to the bedroom is something that is like a very almost like a simple ask.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: I don't think they knew how how common or easy it was. Like I think they felt like that would be a weird question. But if you found out that you could just ask that, maybe you could have the chance of that being a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I don't think everybody knew that, if that.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, Okay, Yeah, so they kind of maybe were a little shy until they knew maybe like caught on and was like okay, and that's my turn to ask kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, So he had a picking order exactly, he had enough. Well.
Speaker 3: That was also the dogment two is like he would plot or pinpoint girls against each other, so he would have the control of like not everybody being like a saw without him part of attached to it one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent or just like had Yes, he had like my photo up in his room and his you know wife, but at.
Speaker 1: The time you never saw what his dick look like, never saw his deck, but he liked that kind of like they talked. Anybody in the house talk about it. Was it big? Was it long?
Speaker 2: Literally nobody talked about it because I think there was a shame in the fact.
Speaker 1: That everybody did it.
Speaker 2: They whoever was having sex with them was having sex with him. That's like a shame, like a shame thing. So they weren't like, oh, his cock looks like this, They're like, oh, I never hooked up with him, you know.
Speaker 1: Lied to the lie.
Speaker 3: Here you die private talk. We don't lie. I appreciate you being honest. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then get to my favorite part, Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: I hope you're ready.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a little fun game, but we'll get to know you a little bit more intimately. All right, Private talk. After dark, we are back and we have Tasha Rain still on the couch.
Speaker 1: Are you excited for Truth with Texas? I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you're even into? You know, it's always a game when this. So we're gonna go through all of the cards. Each is an ace, each each different suit is a different type of question.
Speaker 1: So what is your first card? Ace of Hearts? Wait? How did I know? Spades? Is it red? It's black? It's a spade. I'm sure, my god, have poker. All right, I'm okay, everybody forget that moment.
Speaker 3: That's our favorite here, Private talk, because that's a naughty question. Even though we're all a little naughty, We're gonna find out if you're really naughty. Okay, what's your biggest turn off?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, hide bad hygiene.
Speaker 3: Like everything like teeth smelling like like what everything?
Speaker 1: Just the bad smells of the the bad smells like the loud out of a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I want people to be clean shaven, doesn't mean they have to shave everything.
Speaker 1: If you experience I mean hell yeah yeah, not a yeah, just a hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Many many people don't know about hygiene, and so that can be unfortunate on set.
Speaker 1: Many people.
Speaker 3: What was the one time that stick out your head the most that was a bad hygiene problem?
Speaker 2: I mean multiple times where I have been asked to give a blowjob on camera and that person did not prep their penis well. And you know, it has just fucking been jarring. It's happened more than once. Okay, I'm not even afraid to name a name.
Speaker 3: Who's dick was jarring that he did not get upset ready show videll. Okay, one of the scariest moments of my life.
Speaker 1: Why because of what does dick look like? Okay, but no wait him.
Speaker 2: Because he threw a remote control at the wall behind my head and I was scared for my life after I said, O baby, wipe your fucking dick.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, thank god I got that out. You should you should never hold anything. And you know, I just never told anybody that.
Speaker 3: I'm God you shared here with private talk because we like to hear these new things. But let's break it down Okay, So for those people out there for private after dog, what is for a man?
Speaker 1: What is that prepping your dick mean? Like? What does that mean? And what was on his dick? It? Why?
Speaker 3: Like I fucked not Cho before too and I made him tap out his dick was nothing was wrong with it.
Speaker 1: But I mean each day is different, We're each day is different.
Speaker 2: Each each person, like you said earlier, has a different relationship, but they're on.
Speaker 1: Sidekay, Let's get back to the that was not why.
Speaker 2: This Okay, Okay, I'm telling you there was a smell that's how I coming from his penis.
Speaker 3: I forget because it's been a long time since I he But is he circumcised or not?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna assume not.
Speaker 2: But I have absolutely no idea because that long Because there's That's why I'm like, I so like a man who would be uncircumcised, I feel like has more of a job to clean up before because there's foreskin involved and whatever you chose to do with your woman or whoever you're fucking in that morning, and then he chose to do at a set clean your business.
Speaker 3: So I get it on that, But was it something like that situation or like did he pull it back? And I'm not putting that in my mouth, Hommy.
Speaker 2: I love an uncircumcised penis because I feel like there's just more a cushion for the pushing. I just your as yes, just I just prefer it. I know, I just like it. I think it's like a natural thing. I just I mean, I married one, you know, I threw it away after a yeah, I guess. Yeah, So it's my preference. And no hate on the uncircumcised. We don't even know at this point if not sure is circumcised or uncircumcised.
Speaker 3: I'm sure in the comment somewhere below, will this research, I really don't. That's kind of sad that we both have fucked him and we don't know and didn't even fuck him at all.
Speaker 1: Because it is now Okay, No, I didn't. I didn't even know. I did.
Speaker 3: I made him tap out that with my greatest image. Okay, dirty, He's a legend. It's I'm not taking that away from him. He's a freaking legend. People talk about this guy, but again, each encounter is different. All I know, and honestly, okay, yeah, I still have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: I can't let you finish your story.
Speaker 3: No, I know, gas or asking, but it's like were you like how did you say? Because for me too, it's like what you have said, Like your words may not be the poptist, but your delivery We're like, hey, like what you're like your dick is dirty? Or like what how do you even address that that he'd get that mad, because I also feel like it's his responsibility that if I have to tell you as a performer that's out of pocket, because you should know your dick is dirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, out of pocket is one hundred percent the term I would use. Because this was for our own website.
Speaker 1: I hope your cabula out of pocket you can still that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was for our own websites. And he pulled down his pants and I, literally, I don't know why that sounds, got like a whiff of it, like and I was like, oh my, oh my god, no you need well.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't think my reaction was like that. In my mind, I was like what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I was just like, can you please go baby, wipe your deck please so I can meet nice. I'm sure that I that it would have been offensive to a lot of people and so like, it's not that I have no empathy.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: That must have been a hard hit for his ego. But his reaction was just like shook it, pissed. He took that remote, he chucked it at the back wall.
Speaker 1: From it.
Speaker 2: We were at our director's house in his bedroom and there was like, hey me, and the remote was, I guess nearby, and it was so I just, honestly, I haven't had a lot of violent experiences with male talent.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like they're oftentimes kind of quiet.
Speaker 3: Did he throw it at you or he just threw it in the room at the back of like that my head where the wall would be, So I don't think it was at me.
Speaker 1: I think it was out of me.
Speaker 2: I was scared for my life because he's such a big guy and he's so just like full of testosterone. I mean, he has like this you know, presence and aura about him that obviously a lot of people do like.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, oh my god, what have I done? What have I done?
Speaker 2: And he just, like the director was like okay, all right. And then I went in the bathroom, which is like an open floor plan, so it's like connected bathroom to the bedroom and then he disappeared downstairs and he like messaged me later that day. I was like, don't tell anybody this happened. And I was like, okay, And that was like ten years ago. Yeah, and now we're here and we're chatting, and I'm not scared of you anymore, nacho, because honestly, where is he even?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, so hygiene. I'm glad that you shared that.
Speaker 3: But I also think though too, is like a lot of people think that porn is so glorious sometimes where sometimes you have these encounters happen. I had an encounter happen where I didn't have a remote throne.
Speaker 1: But the guy was very offended.
Speaker 3: When I was like, I'm not putting that in my mouth, I stopped the scene or why didn't even start the scene? We're supposed to like obviously like obviously romantic, you know, porn of a time you do your teas, then you're gonna go do a blowjob whatever. So I'm not on my knees visuals private talk here we are. I'm on my knees And this was a digital packground set too, and I look up, I gotta take pictures and I pull his dick back and he he's got things on.
Speaker 1: It, and I'm like, I gott get a pee. I'm like, I gotta pee. I'm like, you gotta stop.
Speaker 3: So I go and I'm like, so, I don't know who the like whatever assistant person was there, and I was like, I'm not doing the scene. I'm so like, somebod needs to go out here and tell him that he's got something on his dick and I'm not doing it. And they went and told him I wasn't in the room. But then he's like, there's nothing wrong. This has been here my whole life. I said, well, then even something wrong with your whole life, Like I know what to tell you because that's not normal. Like I know that that he tried to say it was a skin tag. No, I mean it was not a lot of them, and that's not how it's supposed to look.
Speaker 1: So at that point, again was an.
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable one thousand and ten percent. But if I wouldn't have spoke up for myself because it's my body, my right, then I would have what am I supposed to do? Fuck him and then have something wrong with me, And like because I didn't want to say no, so and then after that working with him was not an option because he was already embarrassed because of whatever happened. So then it just becomes awkward when you see each other the party's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bye, I gotta go. I don't know what she wanted to say to you, but you know that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: And I've had girls too, or like when especially uh like early or what is it called, like the girls who start in the beginning, they didn't know like how to take care of themselves. I'm like, uh, this is my bet, your best friend. You should know everything from smell to look to ever appear like everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like you should probably kind of go look at yourself before you go and do pretty girls or do whatever. Again, uncomfortable situations with us.
Speaker 3: As sex workers, that's our right and our it should be like again, advocating for what's right and not just because oh, like your test says you're clear, like no, like if I you know what I mean, like no, my pussy my right, and I made The only person that I've ever that could say that they dislike me in the industry are all people who have been I'm a not list or all people that I like that I don't work with this because there are people only people that could say anything bad about me, because I've never done anything to anybody other than not want.
Speaker 1: To work with you. And again it's my choice.
Speaker 3: It's not because I don't like you as a person, but I don't like your dicker vagina around me.
Speaker 1: So no, thank you. I hear you spin or swallow? What time of day was to spin? It's a spit for me, sit for me. Have you ever made a woman squirt? I can't say that I have. Have you ever squirted? I have? What's your craziest booty call story?
Speaker 3: My gosh, let me just think one that did a hinge give you any booty stories or just all relationships?
Speaker 1: As they say, what is a booty call?
Speaker 2: Like a continuous that's not the same as a one night standing booty calls? Like somebody you continuously bang?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they just called they called you over just for sex, and like, oh yes, yes, yes I had a booty call.
Speaker 3: Did you have ay, was any crazy like stories that happened with the booty call?
Speaker 1: Or was it just like late night sex normal stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid it's just late night sex normal stuff he didn't ask for, like a girlfriend to come over with you or anything crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I gosh, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't have like a real life wild bootoo call story.
Speaker 1: It's like consistent bootoy calls. Let's see, does size matter? Yes, this doesn't matter. What size is the right one for you? Tasha rain.
Speaker 2: My Man's I was gonna say, you're gonna say my baby daddy. Yeah, but in I mean, just just in general, I don't feel like I'm a huge, huge size queen.
Speaker 1: Like definitely, I feel like, you see, it's something.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, I like, I like a big dick, but it doesn't need to be the biggest in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Do you think that your baby daddy would feel comfortable anytime putting his dick on.
Speaker 1: Your only fans? I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Have you all ever had that conversation or do you just stray away from him? I haven't had the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to it's for you. It's not for you. Are you loud or quiet when you orgasm? I am loud, oral, sex, slappy or clean?
Speaker 2: Oh like when I give it to somebody else, I feel like I'm in the middle, like, I'm not the sloppiest lady, but I'm also like drooling.
Speaker 1: So I'm not. You're wearing eyelashes, they're going to stay on. Yes, Yes, you're not going deep. You're not diving deep. You're not right not, you're not going all the way right right? Women are men both. Have you been in a relationship with the female? I think I have? How do you think you have? Were you? Is this where your ghosting came about?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I no, I think yeah. I think it was a relation. It was a relationship where we didn't put a title on it.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're calling it these days? Yeah? Have you ever faked an orgasm? Yes? Have you ever worn leather or latex underwear?
Speaker 2: Leather or latex underwear in a photoshoot or in real life?
Speaker 1: Real life? In real life no Mile High club? Yes? Or no? No, My gosh, this is sounding so boring. That was cooler? Okay. Have you ever tried asking a partner for a threesome? Yes? Did it work out successfully? Yes? And not? The three someome happened? Did somebody's feelings get hurt? Mine? So? I don't know. Maybe you just like with more communication about my needs. So what made you upset about that situation. I just don't feel like he was like very attentative to me during the threesome. Okay, so it wasn't all equal people doing stuff, it was one more focused on other people one. Right.
Speaker 2: I feel like with on set performances where I've had threesomes, I've just assumed like the guy just usually usually will just know that he needs to pay attention to the both of the girls. And so I just assumed my partner just knew that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did not know why it's not your partner. Next card, This is fun Asa clovers.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna go with kinky question. Favorite time of day to have sex? Evening? All right, you're night owl. Do you like bondage in your personal life? Yes? Do you have one of those dungeon rooms in that cottage of yours? Smiths? I didn't see. I sure don't. There's space for you.
Speaker 3: Know that one in the downstairs apartment. Cross we like, go down by the chicken and go to the right and to the left. You're gonna find a dungeon.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have all your sex men, just your baby daddy for now, he's gonna be tied up for play or sex? Which do you prefer?
Speaker 2: I mean, is sex part of like getting eaten out?
Speaker 1: That is sex? Right? That's for play? Is it? Yeah? Isn't? Is it oral sex? True? But I would consider it you okay, okay, like you know, even blown job like and like that stuff kissing, like touching. I like to get eaten out. So you're about four. I'm just about that very specific part of are you more horny now because you're pregnant or are you still the same?
Speaker 2: I feel like it comes in waves where I'm like way hornier than I've ever been, and then other times I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Not feeling it. Do you do you still have sex? Yes? It is definitely.
Speaker 2: It is an abnormal feeling to have like this belly in front of you when you're having sex and all the positions don't really like feel the same kind of like it. It's more painful almost, but I still do it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you orgasm better or more intense because you are pregnant?
Speaker 1: I think you orgasm better when you're pregnant because there's like all this weight on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could see that maybe you're gonna find the right position and be like, hey, we're only doing this one exactly like one to two.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like where I just like lay there and get eaten out? What's in my main position?
Speaker 3: Well that's not say something now, I am giving penetrative sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not just giving blowjobs out. I'm not. I'm rarely giving a blowjob to anyone. Why are you giving regular blowjobs so much work? You know that back there? Joy blowjobs?
Speaker 3: I feel like blow jobs for me like turn me more, like turn me on more?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, I don't know. I mean, yeah, I have heard a lot I have heard. I've heard that. I've heard that from.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that ship puts up especially I mean the older I've gotten like, not that I didn't like it before, but I feel like I like it more. The last five years of my life interesting. But yeah, welcome I being thirty six.
Speaker 1: I don't I Dokay, let's.
Speaker 3: See, I've ever been caught masturbating by your baby daddy? No, most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 1: Three? Most number of times you masturbated and when? Five? What type of porn turns you on? Spanking porn? Last dirty dream that you had. Do you have dirty dreams?
Speaker 2: I have dirty dreams, and sometimes dreams are difficult to remember later on.
Speaker 1: Do you have wet dreams? I have had wet dreams before. I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was some sort of a boy boy girl fantasy and my last naughty dream, I just can't remember who the boys were.
Speaker 1: Not necessary? Not necessary. Have you ever pegged a man or been pegged yourself in movies? I have pegged men. Do you and women? Do you have any fetishes? Yeah, I feel like I have a couple. Definitely.
Speaker 2: The spanking thing is a fetish. But more specifically, I feel like I do google a lot of like weird spit it out.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm fishing right now, or like like like stepdad dad porn, Like I know it's kind of it sounds just so gross, but I guess it's like the most popular kind of.
Speaker 1: Like stepdaddy porn. Yeah, I do. And you know, I don't know what. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 3: Isn't just a recently, It's always been like like a taboo because it's taboo stuff gets people off, Like did you feel like did you have a hot step daddy?
Speaker 2: Like what I know, I don't think he I don't think he was very hot, but I definitely have like probably been into this for a while, but just more in like the last five years, I feel like I've maybe admitted to myself, Okay, this is clearly some sort of a fetish, and I haven't spent too much time like analyzing it, but I definitely will, like look that up.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you could actually come to being spanked?
Speaker 1: Oh, but I'm gonna try tonight. Maybe daddy almost sand out? Almost?
Speaker 2: Yes, very I mean, I don't know if I would actually orgasm that way, but it's definitely like an easy thing to do to like get me there.
Speaker 1: I like it stimulates you, all right? Next card Ace Diamonds Diamonds Spicy question anal sex? Love it or hate it? There's nothing in between? Nope, love it or hate it? Hate it? That's that's a crazy answer. Why, I mean, you can't I have maybe in love with anal sex. You either like it or you don't.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, but I've had an anal sex. Are you trying to like it as painful as other times?
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean you enjoyed it? Wait?
Speaker 2: No, I do enjoy the orgasm when there's something in my asshole and.
Speaker 1: Your pussy double penetration. It doesn't even need to be in my.
Speaker 2: Egs, just like on my clit, but there's something in my ass at that time.
Speaker 1: What that's called anal I've been for a very long time, but I don't know if you know that category that Derek made to check off a long time ago. Ainal mean something is in your asshole. I know. I like the climax part of it so once and just like being like you can come from the anal penetration. No, I need clitoral stimulation.
Speaker 3: You need a hittachi on your pussy right while someone's fucking you in the or something or someone.
Speaker 1: Something is in my butt.
Speaker 2: I do'll know a human whatever it is is in my butt, and that orgasm is like amazing, Like I love that, but I don't always like the build up to that. The pain is like getting that huge dick, that porn dick in there or huma.
Speaker 1: Like shove my asshole, shove it.
Speaker 3: I mean, porn dick in your asshole is quite white.
Speaker 1: A big thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna take anything away from that because it's true. Thank you, Thank you, for me, is why I didn't do a lot of anal in my and in my porn career was because I have a big ass.
Speaker 1: So to even be seen.
Speaker 3: Back there, you need a really really large member to be packing. And therefore that means I have to take that really large cock my ass. And it's not for everybody. I'm not an anal queen at all. I prefer just vaginal intercourse. Do I like to be played with here and there?
Speaker 1: And might ask? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I'm not a big like if we didn't do anal, I'm not mad at that. I don't right call it a day, secret day called even if you're ass. But you know, I'm really sure about the anal.
Speaker 1: Thing for me. Celebrity hall pass, Do you have one? Oh? I don't put I can think of one right now. Let's do it. Chan Tatum Okay, so hot? He is hot.
Speaker 3: You definitely have sexually fantasized about him. I could see it in your eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean when I see his picture, I'm just immediately like that is a pretty got How.
Speaker 1: Many times did you go see Magic, Mike? Oh, I've seen it quite a bit. Is that your go to porn movie? That's what really is the parody about best move in the bedroom. If you had one move that you could tell everybody that to brag about. What is that one movie that I do to people? Oh? No, phon a friend PHONEO, baby daddy? Where is yeah? Is there anything? Is there anything else? There? Freaking better be something, Tasha? There a better be something You're like.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is they always say gonna be careful for the quiet ones. Not that you're very quiet, but I feel like you're shy on certain things, and like, bitch, who are you?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 3: You're like I talked to him, I said, I was so sorry, but you're not in a se.
Speaker 1: Gosh. I really feel like it sounds conceited. It's just like, you know, be conceded.
Speaker 2: Just just my vagina is an honor pussy power.
Speaker 1: You got that wet wet. I got a great pussy.
Speaker 2: I got a great pretty it's pretty and it's tight, and you know, anybody that's in there is like.
Speaker 3: Can anybody people? Has people vouched for you and said that? Have you heard it at least two times?
Speaker 1: Oh a million? Okay?
Speaker 3: Then yeah, that it's validated, stamp of approved, validated stamp of approval of break it have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 1: Have you ever put a great food out of guy's dick? Have you ever used I mean, whipcream is very cliche, and that doesn't really care. It doesn't count.
Speaker 3: No, I'd say, like, you know, cucumber, you fucked yourself with a cucumber, have you.
Speaker 1: I'd rather eat my food myself, but.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, I'm not I don't love the idea of mixing the food in the bedroom. But I always make jokes about being a feeder. Have you ever seen those YouTube videos? No?
Speaker 1: Please? What happens?
Speaker 2: So it's like that it's sexual, Yeah, so people, and it's like about control too when people get off. Basically it's usually the dynamic that I've ever seen of a man feeding their heterosexual woman food until they get like literally eight hundred six seven hundred pounds, like the biggest, like they can't move immobile. Like abuse, absolutely without question, oh no. But it's also I mean with the abuse, there's like the sexual I guess I'm thinking that people wearing diapers or something like that, right, total totally out there, but it's it's out there.
Speaker 1: You would be a feeder, you wouldn't be the wiving. You don't want to eight hundred pounds. You just want to be the one. No, No, I love the food.
Speaker 2: So like today I made a joke because I got a bunch of donuts and I was like, you know, well, I think I was like feeding my man. I was like, I'm a feeder. I just think it's kind of like a funny.
Speaker 3: You should put the doughnut on his dick and then eat it.
Speaker 1: Ye, get creative.
Speaker 3: This is now you can answer that question if you ever come back, and then it'd be like, yeah, yes, after I'm going to try it out.
Speaker 1: That's why I put a donut on his dick. I'll try it. I'll try it. Put that donut on a dick, especially because it's like sweet and sugary like you that you want to eat.
Speaker 3: But like, hey, how can we incorporate to make this okay great for me?
Speaker 1: I'm into it. Like, and you're pregnant, I'm sure you have cravings. Put it on the deck, put it on the dick. It'll make you like blow jumps better.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, definitely a little trail. Put some peanut butter exactly. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, have you ever called some one the wrong name during sex. I don't think so, Okay, I'll believe you.
Speaker 1: I't you so.
Speaker 3: Last questions are going to be romantic questions, which is a heart and I feel like you were definitely a romantic Miss fairy Tale? What is your favorite Walt Disney princess sleeping beauty friends?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did you ever have a crush and a teacher?
Speaker 2: I have had a hot teacher in seventh grade social studies teacher.
Speaker 3: I think I did too at the same time, but later on one of my friends ended up hooking up with them when we graduated high school, which we still thought was weird. But seventh grade social studies, this guy got rolled for for underaged I guess it.
Speaker 1: Was the same person.
Speaker 2: The girl, a girl in high school on our water polo team, like somehow moved into his house because his wife advocated for that. It was like she had to because something with family. And then they started hooking up and then he went away to jail.
Speaker 1: He was hot.
Speaker 3: Were you sad that I wasn't you who got advocated to move into their house?
Speaker 1: I'm at the time, absolutely, you're like, damn it, my mom not advocating for me to lingerie or naked naked, just lazy, sometimes dumbest thing you've done to get somebody's attention. Oh my gosh, yeah I want one of those.
Speaker 3: What has Tasha had done for someone that's not so far?
Speaker 1: Gosh?
Speaker 2: I just know there's something there. Can you give me, like an example so I can like brainstorm, maybe like lie that you like some kind of sport because you wanted to like they like this sport, or you lied about your profession because I mean that's kind of hard to do.
Speaker 1: That is hard to do. You're like, I mean, I'm always like I played it in a movie, it doesn't count. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Yes, I always say a lot, like especially being like on the airplanes, like like I hate one of my pet peeves is like, why is it the when you meet someone they're like, oh, what's your name?
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, what do you do? Well?
Speaker 3: Why does what you do have to define who you are? And especially sitting in a close proximity of somebody, So I'm always like, hmmm, are they ready to hear that I suck dick? Or am I just supposed to keep a peg for the flight? Some people, you know, don't even engage. I just feel like, yeah, so I've definitely lied.
Speaker 1: It's so weird when people are like, what have I said? What's your age?
Speaker 3: I'm always like, at first to be a student, and then I got too old to say I'm a student, so you know, I mean a student in life, you know what I mean? Now, I just don't even like I feel like sometimes I do it on purposes. I don't even try to be approachable in those settings because I don't like small talk for no reason.
Speaker 1: That sounds fucked up. No, no, I could see that.
Speaker 3: But as far as like I mean, have I had great conversations on airplanes, yes, and a lot and some people I feel like that you meet, it's one of those things. It's like like again destiny and whatever. And if you have the say of a personality where like you can indulge me in a conversation and I stay, I stay engaged. Great if not, you know, I'm always nice, but I always don't put myself and insert myself to be like, so, hey, you want to talk the whole five hours, abs fucking lily.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk to anybody for five hours that I don't know, because what is that doing for my life?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I probably have a million emails to look at sleep that I'm deprived, something that I need to do that. I'm just like, no, I'm cool, and that's why.
Speaker 3: I have private talk so I can have guests here and talk to you all about it all the time, because I do like to talk. It's just like, where does this conversation getting me nowhere? So you know you lie about them, you lie what you do because I just feel like it does it It's not really important.
Speaker 1: I feel you haven't like lied about that to some day you're dating.
Speaker 3: Dating, absolutely no, because I mean at this point in life, like you know what I do for myself now when I don't or I'm unsure of Like if I meet somebody somewhere, I'm like, here's my Instagram because at that point you know exactly who I am. There's no denying who I am on my Instagram. So I'm like letting it be known that this is who I am. If you want to engage and be like, oh hey, can I have your number whatever, then I'll proceed from there. But I don't definitely mind you. I don't dat a lot either, but the times that I have I definitely just put it out there because I feel like at this point in my career, I can't really hide who I am and you want to and not that everybody knows who I am or needs to know who I am, But as far as like this, there's just more to what I do. I don't shoot scenes anymore. You know, I'm known for being in the adult industry, but you know I have a podcast and more in like the media sides of things.
Speaker 2: But how will how will people know, like how will this man or woman I don't know know about the fact that you're not performing right now?
Speaker 3: Because on my on my Instagram, that's why I do is it's very heavily influenced about my ig.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't say that, it doesn't say it doesn't say we're tired. No, But that's all so a conversation that if we were to say follow up and be like, hey, what's your number?
Speaker 1: Do you what do you want to go on a date? And I felt, you know, obligated or not obligated, but I felt interested enough to go on that.
Speaker 3: Then throughout that first date, like you said yourself, well, you know him asking about whatever, how heavily are you in the industry?
Speaker 1: Are you doing.
Speaker 3: Are you active? Are you just having only fans? What do you do on your only fans? What do you feel comfortable so you.
Speaker 2: Want them to be I don't okay with the fact that like, this is you, this is your brand. If they want more and they want to know more, then you'll be able to unfold that.
Speaker 1: Until one thousand.
Speaker 3: I just feel at this point is I don't I can't shy, nor do I want to shy because I'm very proud of the accomplishments that i have made. And ask the woman that I am to day to where I've been and where I am going.
Speaker 1: That is just a matter.
Speaker 3: Of fact of how that that information is integrated to the next person that wants to be around me.
Speaker 2: You want to unpack the baggage whatever that may be in your life.
Speaker 3: Well, it's something that you can't hide from, you know why why waste time and like have all these feelings for someone.
Speaker 1: That can't get over what I do or what I've done. I get you know what I mean? Because then it's like I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but I I can't take that away. I can't erase it. You know, I have a past just like everybody else. That's why I don't judge people and their's you know, I just take it accountable for how you treat.
Speaker 1: Me and show up. Now. I like that, Yes, ma'am. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 3: Are you the one who gets things done romantic towards you or are you actually do outward Because you're very you know, detailed oriented, I could just see you doing some romantic things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I do romantic things all the time. I'm just trying to think, like, what's like the most romantic thing, the most overtop thing you've done all. I got my baby daddy recently a French bulldog puppy.
Speaker 1: I thought that was like pretty sweet. It was the one he really wanted and I surprised him. Do you pay attention to detail? Yeah, it's the cutest little dog.
Speaker 2: So I definitely am a big fan of gifts, Like I love receiving presents at your love language one of them, and I also love giving them to people. Also, if somebody tells me what they want, like want to give.
Speaker 1: That to them? Okay, yeah, I like that. I like it.
Speaker 3: Well, that is the rest of our game, that is, you've completed it with flaw, you know, with great colors. Is there anything that you want to ask Miss Taxes before we pack?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I want to ask you, like, what is your biggest.
Speaker 1: Goal or dream that you haven't accomplished yet? A good question.
Speaker 3: I feel like for me, I want to get my podcast that I have. I want to get it seen by more people. I want to get you know, more views, more sponsorships, more, you know, just more media attention from what I'm doing. I feel like a part of the beginning is kind of a stigma of like, oh, is it just porn related or is it this or whatever?
Speaker 1: But I really, you know, I'm advocating for that.
Speaker 3: There's so much more to me than just the fact that I've done adult business or adult in my business or adult in my time.
Speaker 1: But it's like one of the things.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, for me, it's just about pushing and pursuing my dreams. And right now the podcast is a really it's like my baby. It's something that you know, we created, and you know, I didn't know that I even wanted to do a podcast, and you know, it's been really fun and a really cool accomplishment just to see how far that my my voice has come, and being more vulnerable with my fans and guests and you know, viewers out there, and I just want to keep that momentum up and