Speaker 1: Kfi mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and it's a glorious Monday. Well not actually, I really don't like Mondays. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. You know how it is, you go through the weekend and it's like gone, just like that, just like that next thing. You know, like you go home from work Friday and you wake up in this Monday morning you think, what the hell happened to? My weekend is one of those really really quick weekends where I can't account for it. It's not like I was having a great time. We're doing a lot of things that just Monday can way too fast, way too fast. But but but hey, Stephan first, good evening. Do you remember when I said to you, I need you to make sure we're recording this, and you said, we'll put it on the podcast. It'll be on the podcast regarding Diddy and promising that other accusers would be coming forward. I think it was maybe Thursday. I think it was. Yeah, Yeah, I said, you can guarantee it, you can beg on it, right, absolutely, Okay, Mark, good eding. You remember when I said that? Right? In fact? I do? Okay, up Twala I know you remember, absolutely, okay, because I thought it was only appropriate. We then start with this story that more accusers have come forward accusing Sean Diddy Combs of assault, sexual assault, and rape spanning two decades. Six complaints were filed in the Southern District of New York on behalf of four males and two females. Their names were not given. The incidents alleged to the complaints spanned from nineteen ninety five to twenty twenty one and include alligations of sexual assault and rape. Among the accusers is a man who was a miner at the time of the alleged incident sixteen years old, and a woman who was a nineteen year old college student where she alleges Combs raped her in a Manhattan hotel room back in two thousand and four. And if you're wondering, like, well, how is it, why is it that they're able to file this type of complaint the civil suit Now, Well, this is being filed under the Victims of Gender Motivated Violence Protection Act, And under this law, the victims have a two year window ending in March twenty twenty five to file these older claims. Here it is when comes my next prediction. We know, and this is why it's important. We know that the fed's criminal side are working with the fed's civil side, sharing information and sharing testimony. Cassie Ventura, who originally filed a civil suit, her testimony, her evidence was also used in the criminal charges against Didnty the original criminal charges. These lawsuits and the others will be used to testimony. Any evidence that they can bring forward which could be useful in a current complaint, possibly to show pattern, will be used by the criminal side. If you think, I should say, if you wrongly think that the civil suits have no bearing on the criminal well let me disabuse you of that notion. Since they are sharing evidence and sharing testimony. Here's the next prediction. I hope they're listening. Are you rolling tape on this? Because I love being right all the time. That's gonna be on the podcast for sure. All right, there will be that might be there will be a superseding criminal in indictment, in other words, added charges which will be inclusive of this information submitted today and also last week. You will find new charges which are either indirectly or directly connected to these new lawsuits. Because they are sharing all the information and let me just say it again. You think we're done. Oh please, don't think they're done. There're going to be more people coming forward, and two people and more, two more people and so on and so on. Why because now people feel safe enough to do so. What does this mean for Sean ditty Combs. It means that he will be crushed under the weight of all these suits. He will not be able to get out from under them. And that's assuming that he's not in prison for the rest of his life. And since, as I've told you that the superseding indictment is all but a foregone conclusion from where I sit, even if you were to get past all the criminal stuff, the civil stuff is going to bury him as well. He's probably in the worst possible situation that he could be in because it's going to get worse before it gets better. There will be more accusers coming forward, there will be more civil lawsuits, there will be other criminal charges. And this is just October. Be more in November. I'm telling you. I'm telling you because his activities were such an open secret, there's so much more out there. The difference is the laws have been changed which allow for the civil suits and also the criminal division work in hand in hand with the civil division. That's why we even got to this part. And we will continue down this path because more revelations will be made. And also we're in the age of new media, the Internet of camera phones. There's all sorts of documentary and photographic and video evidence out there to corroborate what people are saying. For example, and I'm just saying hypothetically, in this lawsuit today, they said, X, Y and Z happened on December twenty fifth, twenty ten. Oh, in this Manhattan apartment. Oh, we have a video from that night which they obtained in the previous raid. They would be able to corroborate some of these claims. That's why the civil can impact the criminal Oh, it's going to get way worse. Twell, I've seemed to remember predicting that this was going to happen. It boggles my mind. They won't take me seriously.
Speaker 2: You know why, because they are individuals for some reason other think celebrity or wealth can save you from the law. There are individuals that think because his celebrity and wealth are the reasons he is being quote unquote targeted as if he hasn't committed any crime, and as you want to say, I don't care if he's committed at all. Two hundred and fifty that are out there now, is just the one the one to know we know for a fact that he assaulted Cassie. Shouldn't that be enough to create all types of reasonable doubt for any excuses he may have. But there are some who think and assigned wealth and celebrity with being above the law.
Speaker 1: That's why they doubt you. Well, I will say this wealth and celebrity probably has protected him for so very long. I would say his wealth and celebrity equally arrogance is now what has put him in jeopardy because if he as in did he did not videotape all these parties, there's nothing probably to tie him to anything.
Speaker 2: What is that saying, is it pride comes before the fall?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, but also I always say, don't feel your crimes make it a little bit more difficult, It make it difficult for someone to you know, don't tell on yourself. I'm not trying to condone what he's done. I'm just saying, if he doesn't have these videotapes, what is there tying him to any of this? If we don't see the video of Cassie being beaten in the hotel lobby area by the elevator, what changes about that story, you know, other than it's just well, here's her account and there's his account. She's just out for money. Oh then you see the video, everything changed. They're going to be other videos, They're going to be other accusers, going to be other charges. It's later with mo Kelly. If I am six forty OnLive Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, and you know me, I'm not big on talking about climate change. I leave that for the next generation because whatever's going to happen to this world is it's not going to be anything that I can control. But there are some stories we do want to talk about. You. You see, San Diego has added climate change as a course requirement. That is the subject we're supposed to talk about when we come back. But in preparing for this subject, I pulled a bumper and then it reminded me of something else. And then I promise you there will be a diversion when we come back. It'll make sense when we come back, I promise you, Okay, And it's connected to the Brady bunch Ah Yes, the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 3: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I'm really going to take you behind the curtain at OZ right now, Mark Ronner, you may get a kick out of this, Okay. I was going to do the story about climate change and how it's going to be a required course at you see San Diego starting this year. Okay, So I thought I'll pick a witty bumper talking about change. I ended up on that change song from The Brady Bunch where Peter is having his voice cracked time to change. Okay. That was the genesis of all this. Then started thinking about The Brady Bunch and a question I always get in general. Whenever I do any public speaking, someone will asked me like, who was the best interview you ever had? Who is your favorite interview? They always asked me that. They never asked me who was the worst interview? Okay, let me tie it all together. There was one time I interviewed a cast member of the Brady Bunch. She obviously hint, she obviously did not want to be there. It was hurt and some of the person in the interviews is a package deal. They were doing like a retro drag show at the Brady House. And so, long story short, Jan Brady was the guest Eve Plumb. She did not want to be in the interview. She was not. I don't know, and people have bad day people sometimes are tired. I get that. I remember I interviewed a music star and I thought it was a bad interview. Then I found out later that she was more preoccupied with her father being in the hospital. So I leave room for that for all people, but this was it was borderline disrespectful. And all I can say is, yeah, Eve Plump takes the cake, and it's true. Look, if you didn't want to come on, don't come on, because and if you are going to come on, well you've already committed the time, you might as well act like you're enthusiastic about why you're here. And so if I had to choose one interview where I think it's the worst ever, it would be Eve Plumb. And I can say this knowing good and well that she's not ever going to come back on the show anyhow, not for her wanting to come on, and not for me want her to come on. So I'm not burning any bridges all I can do is play the best part of the interview. This is the only thing in that interview which was worth anything. And I'm also joined by Eve Plum Jan Brady herself, Jan Jan Jan, Eve, thank you so much for coming on. How are you doing doing good? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Eve?
Speaker 1: I got to start with you. Why has the Brady bunch endured for more than fifty years?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's because it was just really simple, understandable stories told very well, and little problems and big problems solved in a half hour.
Speaker 1: Did they solve the problems or did they make America feel better about itself?
Speaker 5: Do you think, well, if you solved the problem, don't you feel better about yourself?
Speaker 1: That's all I got. There's nothing we're deeming about that interview. Beyond that, there's nothing really that wasn't so bad. I was affecting much worse. No, there is much worse. There is much worse. Like how about it again? It's just long pauses and uncomfortable silence and six word answers.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's my favorite, Like the late Jerry Lewis style of interview where you ask a big wind up of a question and then he gives you a one syllable answer, and it's clear that he despises you and doesn't want to be doing what he does not want to be.
Speaker 1: There, And I'm not going to pile on. I'm not going to play the whole interview. I'm just saying I plan to talk about climate change at UC San Diego. I got that bumper, thought it was witty talking about change Peter Brady. Then it got me thinking about e Plumb and so here we are. Do you have a worst uh? Oh? Several?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because I honestly think that getting to a certain level of fame drives a lot of people insane. And I'm not joking. Not everybody is cut out to handle fame, and especially the pr that goes along with fame and promoting what your latest project is, and so they act like Caligula once they get up to a certain level. So like, I had a pretty awkward interview with Mel Gibson until I started talking about Patrick McGowan being in Brave Heart, and then he perked up, but he clearly didn't want to be there. It breaks my heart to say that I had a terrible interview with John Carpenter because I absolutely love and worship him, but he didn't want to be there. It was about some snake pliskin comic book that came out a number of years ago. David Caruso. I thought he might swing on me because I mentioned that he was the first person to show his pasty white ass on TV. And he turns to me and he goes, well, you think it's pasty, that's what he zeroed in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you know, sometimes they're just not into it and they don't have a sense of humor, and you as the interviewer, have to roll with that. Yeah, and take control.
Speaker 1: Talla. Do you remember when we had Elliott Goulden studio. Oh, I pissed him off with something I said, and I thought it was the first segment. I said, oh, this may not end well. Yeah, he corrected me on something like I he thought I said something more. I mischaracter as what he said, and he really took umbrage. I have to go find the clip and I said, oh, we're going down, We're going down tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I got to hear this.
Speaker 2: The Eve Plumb wasn't as dry as the n Vanessa Bell Callaway.
Speaker 1: That's the one man Vanessa Bell Callaway. She was evidently getting groceries out of the car or something while she was talking to me. I don't remember what the project was, but she was completely and utterly distracted. You hear the trip of the car and closing the hatchback, and you hear the dogs balk in the background. She's walking in the house, the jingling of the keys, and I want to say that, do you want to call me back? I mean, because it wasn't like she was giving me great sound. Now I'll give you another extreme where that can be very funny. I was speaking to Robert Dovey and he was in like a grocery store or something. Yeah, that was funny. And he called in and you could tell he was at the checkout counter he did. I said, Robert, you know, I appreciate you calling in. You want to just call back in maybe next segment, because we were talking about his Sinatra record or something like that. Yeah, And he clearly was in the middle of doing shopping. But it was lighthearted, it was fun. He was he was still in the conversation and he was no.
Speaker 2: I remember because he was like no, no, no, no, no, yeah, I gotta do this, like this is important to me. I'm a fan of the show, and he really really like honed in when you started talking politics with him.
Speaker 1: He was a whole nother guy, like he loved it. People like you spoke to Robert Don of course I did. He's like a friendly show. That's having my own like three times. Yeah, oh, and also talked about Politicon you know. Yes, So it's it's weird when people hear an interview go off. Well, we're all surprised. Trust me, we're all surprised because there's so many things which can go wrong will go wrong. You may have an interviewee who is in a bad mood, disinterested, or has a preconceived notion about you, the interviewer or the outlet in which you work. Because a lot of times will will like if we're either a politicon or we're trying to get guests and we say CAFI a six forty number one news talk station in America, to say CAF, I question mark that, yeah, yeah, we know CAFI and all that is signified. It works both ways. And another question I usually get is why don't you have so and so on? Well, so and so has to agree to come on, I can ask. It doesn't mean the person's going to come on. We've asked people for years, like, for example, Eddie Murphy, I've been asking him for the past fifteen years. I can't get asked the gatekeeper Arnold Robinson. Every time I send him an email, he'll send me an email back inside of ten minutes saying Eddie's unavailable every single time. But I didn't even tell you when the interview would be. I didn't even give you a perspective day, month, year, Eddie's not available. It's not a when it's a it's to you in perpetuity. Yeah, and yes, I take it personally and I won't call out who it is alan Nee rob But every time I send him a email to alan Nee rob or Arnold Robinson, whoever their clients are, they're unavailable.
Speaker 4: They just just get a little bit bigger and they'll start saying, yes, you're almost there, you're close.
Speaker 1: No. It's part of it because there are people who won't do radio interviews period. It's not worth taking back to their client because either their client's going to say no, or they're saying no on behalf of their client. And I get it. The publicist is supposed to be the bad guy or the bad woman. You know not the artists.
Speaker 4: Well, if you listen to especially comedians, complain about this kind of thing. The worst of all time are these morning zoo interviews that they have to endure. And I don't think they can all differentiate. Oh it's another radio interview. It's the same thing, whereas what you're doing on the show in the evenings is clearly a universe different than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people get it. Some people who listen to talk radio are not like that. Jay Leno, he listens to talk radio, he does radio interviews. He's come on with us obviously, he's been on with way a dozen times. He gets it. But there are a lot of people of Jay's stature and above where they will not do radio interviews no matter what. So when people say why don't you have so and so on because I can't control that, you know, you have to go hat in your hand and beg. Many times it's like, oh, please, will you come on the show. We just love you. We promise we're not going to ask you anything political, we won't ask you anything personal, we won't ask about that time you got arrested. We you know, all we want is seven minutes. You have to grovel to a certain extent, and so the interview we feels comfortable. And then after you get that person on the phone or in studio, you have to try to develop a rapport with him or her in three minutes. We try to do it before the conversation starts, so they feel comfortable enough to start opening up. It's not magic. It's a lot of work. So that was the e Plum story in Vanessa Bell Callo, I had forgotten about that. Oh, I don't know why you reminded me of that one.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we call names here, we call names. It's Later with mo Kelly. Can't if I am six forty and oh yeah, and UCSDU they have climate changes is a course for carbon Now.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am sixty.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the cities where you're most likely to get sick. The ten most sickest illest cities in the US. And this is according to Saliant Health. And it doesn't matter the criteria, germs, bacteria, whatever, You're going to get sick in these cities. Mark Ronner, we pulled this list especially for you. Why is that because you are very, very concerned about not getting sick. Well, I'm rational. No, this is to protect you, So do not go to these cities. Coming in and number ten, Mark ronnerd do not go to Sacramento. I hadn't planned tokay, avoiding sack. Yes, how don't even have to say it, you know, I don't have to say it right right? What I had to make it weird? I'm just following your lead. I don't have to say that, okay. Number nine for Seed. Yes, Baltimore is the ninth sickest city in the US. Oh. No, you know.
Speaker 4: I went to a movie convention there once and they had a crying room in the theater for the kids.
Speaker 1: Baltimore is a great city. No, Baltimore is a great city. You're just liable to get sick. Okay, two things can be true. Coming in at number eight of the ten sickest cities in the United States, Augusta, Georgia.
Speaker 4: Was your source, Marjorie Taylor Green, What what's the basis for this?
Speaker 1: It's cold and flu season, that's the basis of this. Oh you know. Also that's where they film all the Walking Dead episodes. Number seven Memphis, Tennesseee. No, yeah, I'm sensing the theme here. Generally Sacramento is not in the South, but it's very rural. If you've ever been a Sacramento, it's very rural. See. Yes, it is coming in at number six. Knowlans Louisiana. I'm sensing the theme here. It's almost like the pattern is becoming self evident. Yes, it is coming in number five of the ten sickest cities in the United States for cold and flu season. Now you know you can't have a worse list. Half somewhere from Mississippi on it. Jackson, Mississippi comes in at number five. It's all taking shape. Number four. Start spreading the news. I'm leaving today New York, New York. It is crowded there. Oh have you been to Manhattan in the summer. Yes, the heat is oppressive, the smell of the trash is awful. I was up for a job there right out of grad school. Actually before I moved to Seattle, I was up for a job with Comedy Central there. I cannot tell you how relieved I was when at the end of the process they were like, no, we're not hiring writers for this writing job. I was terrified of having to live in New York in something be sizes closet. There is nothing for me which would be redeeming about living in New York. The longest I've stayed there was three weeks working with the Grammys and the Grammys when it was in New York at Radio City Music Hall. Is a nice place to visit. Would never ever want to live there under any circumstance. You don't have any of the benefits of California from weather or decent beaches or attractions. I don't get it. And they say, like, well, we don't have the traffic like you do in California. Yeah, but it's a crowded city. Everyone's on top of each other. I mean really on top of each other. It's so crowded they don't have room for traffic. Got a point coming here at number three of the sickest cities in the United States, and this wasn't surprised me. This must be because of one event. Comic Con. San Diego is number three. Absolutely, it's gotta be connected to that. People got con crude even before the pandemic. You're guaranteed to get sick there. That has to be the only reason. Number two Fres Bama Presno Whereas and coming in at number one the sickest city in America for this cold and flu season. Just to let you know, Salian Health studied the one hundred most populous cities in the United States to determine where people are most likely to get sick, evaluating air quality, asthma rates, seasonal pollen allergies, cold and influenza activity. This is number one. All right, you ready, any guesses? Any guesses. I'll guess Chicago. Let's say Oakland, Stephen Uh, Texas.
Speaker 4: Then down the city of Texas. It's horribly sick.
Speaker 1: It's okay, Foosh, I know what you man, I know what you man. Bakersfield. Wait what Bakersfield. It's a surprise to me too, because I don't think of Bakersfield is all that populous, and I think a part of getting sick is densely populated cities. Maybe they're just jermy there. I guess they don't wash their hands. Oh, Kevin McCarthy is a massive carrier. Kevin has not had a good year. Okay, I guess we're piling on. Yes. Oh, he's another one we're trying to get on the show. He would never return that one email call. Nothing I don't never respond. Oh, he'll get desperate soon enough. I'll just say it. He's a perfect example. Someone we would love to have on the show. Never responded, so he's not going to get anything nice now, you know, Oh well who Texas?
Speaker 2: Fooshallone, folks. I know, I love folks. I understand spur of the moment is fast thinking. And I know you had Dallas in your mind, but you just said Texas. That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But just like San Antonio, Corpus, Christy l Pasto, Houston, Austin.
Speaker 4: I don't think scrolling down the list of names of cities is gonna make him feel like.
Speaker 1: That's like we're not busting on him, but we are.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. He earned that one. Okay, give yourself a rim shot. Fair enough? No, no, no, we'll wait. Time. It's Later with mo Kelly caf I am six forty. We are alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and we have some good news for you. On the other side of the break. Dorrito's is coming to LA in restaurant form. We'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 1: Dorito's is bringing its first ever restaurant to La It's called Doritos after Dark and it will introduced Friday at Crypto dot Com Arena, or as I call it, Staples Center. And it's not just chips which will be available. The location will serve everything from Margarita's and veggie dumplings. That doesn't sound good to ice cream in California rolls. How does that fit together? Is that supposed to be like a cuisine or something.
Speaker 4: Anything is better if it tastes like Dorito's. I found some Doritos like nacho cheese Dorito's flavored popcorn a few weeks ago, and I told you about it. Nothing could have pleased me more.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just old because Doritos do not appeal to me like that. We have a literal drawer full of free Doritos that I've never had any of them.
Speaker 4: Well, it's disgusting at the same time that it's delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't like that the powder on my hands or anything. Wait, it's all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you pause to consider how much of our lives are influenced by flavored powder, it's pretty sobering.
Speaker 1: Quote. When we take Dorito's chips out of the bag and put the distinctive chip into recipes. The culinary possibilities are endless. This is according to Friedo l A culinary senior principal scientists. That's the job, culinary senior principal scientists. Oh they're serious. Chef Wiley Bates, that's a fake name. Can't be real. It's a fake name. It's a fake job, fake title. The Dorito's brand is known for pushing boundaries and paving new paths. The food and alcoholic beverages offered at the new Dorio's After Dark restaurant were created with the consumer in mind and take delicious fan favorites up and notch with the boldness and flair only Dodo's flavors can deliver. Now, this is basically a munchy spot for people who are high.
Speaker 4: Now, I know you want to mock this because it's trashy, but I'll tell you that I interviewed some sort of master simelier ones and just to throw them off, I thought I was being a wise ass. I asked him, tell me what wine would you pair with a nacho cheese Dorito. He actually took him moment to give it some thought, and his answer was a Merleau, A Merleau.
Speaker 1: I like Merlau. I would never have it with Dorito's. Well, he's the expert. Who am I supposed to believe? Please, elitists not listening to experts. You're right, okay, okay, listen to this menu. Giredo's Flaming Hot Limone Late night rita a classic tequila margarita, but with the Giredo's Flaming hot limone rim. No, I'm not drinking anything with rim in it.
Speaker 4: So they're just they're just rubbing Doritos around the rim of a cup.
Speaker 1: They want you to lick.
Speaker 2: The rim, right, they want you to rim they get the don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. What are you doing? I just read that's what it says. What it says. I am not making this up. It's the hot limone rim.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get me fired. No, it says that it's literally the flavor is on the rim. The only way to get it is to taste, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Dorito Spicy sweet Chili ramen rito a burrito consisting of grilled chicken oodles of ramen noodles crushed spicy sweet chili doritos, charred corn, scallions and cilantro in a flour tortilla. God, that sounds horrible. It does, it really does. I'd try it. Dorito's Flaming Hot Nacho Veggie Dumplings. This just sounds just abysmal pan fried dumplings, which is fine, filled with vegetables that's fine, and a flaming hot nacho chili crisp. No, no, I.
Speaker 4: See you pairing it with the bloody marry. That might work. Some of this stuff is a little long. This has to go with liquor, I'm sorry. And none of this is good by itself.
Speaker 1: Dorito's nacho Cheese Texas style loaded nachos. Now this sounds like something I would eat. Yeah, now you're talking nachos with brisket, barbecue sauce, nacho cheese, sliced pickles, and sweet onions on top of nacho cheese doritos. It's a little bit much, but I probably could. I could deal with that and something sweet. Dorito's Nacho Cheese crunched tastic vanilla cone vanilla ice cream on a waffle cone, dipped in milk chocolate, enrolled in nacho cheese, Dorito's chip.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you were on a plane that crashed in the Andes and it was either that or the leg of your teammates. Yeah, I think they call that a live Yeah, well their donner party one of the two. Yeah, But honestly, let let's just be straight with each other. When you heard the taco bell was going to start making tacos out out of nacho cheese doritos, didn't you think give these people a no bell prize?
Speaker 1: I thought that. I didn't think that. I thought that it was had potential, had possibility. That was genius. Yeah, And I think that's what put them back on the map because ever since then they've just been coming up with even more crazy stuff. It was a natural marriage. It just just made sense. You can do taco shells whatever, Dorito's. Yeah, you know, you know what's crazy is there? Nacho beau Grandes have not incorporated Dorito's chip. Shit. I don't know why. It might be a licensing thing. Heads need to roll for this, and it just goes to follow that you would do that. There are limitations. The Dorrito's after Dark restaurant experience is only available to ticketed guests at Staple Center i'mbout calling it a crypto dot com During scheduled events that said, the public will have the chance to try the Doritos for one night only when the restaurant steps out of the areta and into Peacock Place in downtown LA for a pop up experience. Alrighty, there you go. Is anyone going to try it? Is anyone to go down? Anyone going to go down to crypto dot com slash Staples Center. No, that's the irony of this.
Speaker 4: Only rich people get to try this trashy Dorito's new food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to go to a venue just for a food item. If I'm going to a venue, I'm going for the performance or the game for the event, but I'm not going for food. Food is an added attraction, not the reason to go. And if I have to go there for this, no, nope.
Speaker 2: I mean because that's parking, that's walking through the unhoused homeless ville that surrounds the Staple Center. It's a whole lot that you have to go through. The last time I went down there to go ice skating, there was like feces on the corners. We had to step around and to get over to the ice skin. I was like, I'm not coming back down to Staple Center anymore. It's gone to hell.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mark, Since Twala doesn't drink, I'll ask you this question. I think we covered it, but I don't remember. Do you remember back in twenty twenty three when Dodo's introduced a not Cho cheese flavored liquor. I sure do. I didn't buy any, but I was curious about it. Were you serious? I know, let me serious.
Speaker 2: They introduced a.
Speaker 1: Not chow cheese flavored liquor. Not liquor, but liquor. It's a difference.
Speaker 4: I think we should have seen if we could have gotten some scent here as a promotional item, so that we tried it on the air and had our reactions. I think our reactions would have involved gagging sounds, but I still would have tried it.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of gagging sounds, I remember one other story of the celebrity, another celebrity who will never be on the show, Twalla Take it Away.
Speaker 2: Vivica Fox. Vivica Fox will never grace this show. She will so stink with her attitude at Comic Con. I now and forever more will associate her with comic Con filter.
Speaker 1: She had us running around all of gas lampslop. I'm gonna be at this hotel. Okay, well I'm gonna be over here, and you know you can't move around Comic Con and gas Lamp quickly. And we walked for a good hour and a half, no exaggeration, trying to find her.
Speaker 2: And then in the end she said, never mind, I don't want to do it. What Yeah, no, it's sorry, it's too late. I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like to the point where it's like, lady, if you were on fire, I would not spare urine to put you out.
Speaker 1: Not cool. Ah, Remember Rampage Jackson. That was funny. That was funny. He's another one who won't get on this show. I think he wanted to fight or something. He was mad at me, Yes, because I had the audacity to ask him to come on the show or something like. He didn't. He didn't get it. It's like you're at it was at wonder Con. It's you're at wonder com people are going to ask you for interviews. Why are you getting offended because people are asking you to come on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, see the satisfaction you can have now is that people's careers go up and down and they don't last very long. Now, I bet Vivica A Fox would would love the chance to be on your show.
Speaker 1: She won't get it. She can beg I wouldn't give it to her. There we go. I take that however you want? No? No, I like that? You like it? Yeah? Say my name? Say my name k IF I am six forty were live everywhere at the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: I heard any of our secret mind control hidden messages recently? No, that's because we're really good at it.
Speaker 1: K S I M M K O S T H D two, Los Angeles, Orange County, live everywhere on the video