Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty wake Up Call with me Amy King on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: KFI and KOST HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County.
Speaker 3: It's time for your morning wake up call.
Speaker 2: Here's Amy King.
Speaker 4: Out of bed, lazyhead, time to get up.
Speaker 5: I like your shirt.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks wearing my Dodger gear today.
Speaker 6: Well it's because producer Anne wore her Padres gear yesterday. Oh she's got it on again today. Dodgers Padres playing each other. Oh yeah, Dodgers won last night eight to seven. Playing again today of course, then the Dodgers come to the game. No, I was watching riots and protests.
Speaker 4: And chimes in early today.
Speaker 6: Why do you think that the Padres should have won the game?
Speaker 4: Of course? Oh okay, it's a really good game. Oh it was, and you can't talk smack and you didn't even watch it.
Speaker 6: I didn't talk smack. I just said we won, okay, And I know where you go. It's that way about our Padres.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the the Dodgers are playing the Giants this weekend, and then the Padres are coming to town next week.
Speaker 4: So we'll see a fan's going to be happy or sad.
Speaker 6: I think we'll be able to gauge it from the results of the games.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Hey, I want to say, as all these protests and all this stuff continues, thank you so much to LAPD and the La County Sheriff and other law enforcement agencies for doing their best to do to keep things under control, because they're getting out of control and they're getting you know, pelted and thrown and thrown stuff at and attacked, and I think that they're just keeping their cool. And when you see the protesters getting up in their face and yelling and screaming, and they're just.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, all right, good, got it.
Speaker 6: Let's just stay calm, so uh hats off, and thank you LAPD, L Kenna Sheriff's Department, deputies and all the law enforcement doing your best to keep things under control. Speaking of control, let's see what's ahead. On wake up call, the LAPD had to go on tactical alert for a second night after a fourth day and night of protesting over ice raids in the city. Most of downtown around the Civic Center was declared off limits after demonstrators block traffic, through objects and got into tussles with police. Police has to make the crowds last night, we're a little bit smaller than Sunday night protests broke out outside the Federal Building in Santa Ana following ice raids in Orange County. Police declared an unlawful assembly last night. At least ten people were arrested. Protesters were seen shooting fireworks and throwing objects at police, who fired back with flashbangs. LA's school superintendent says he's going to keep parents safe during their kids graduation ceremonies, regardless of their immigrations status. Alberto Carvallo has instructed school police to increase their presence at the more than one hundred graduation ceremonies that are happening between yesterday and today. When asked if Governor Newsom should be arrested for impeding law enforcement, President Trump said, Yeah, that might be a good thing. ABC's Karen Travers is the one who asked that question. She'll join us in just a couple of minutes. The Marines are coming to LA, about seven hundred of them. ABC Sen Kingston joins us at FI point twenty to talk about when they'll get here, what they'll be doing and what they won't be doing in LA. And we're tightening the purse strings. We're not spending as much on luxury items as nervousness over the economy continues. But there is one thing we are doing. Joel Larsgard, the host of How the Money on KFI, joins us at five point fifty to tell us what that is and whether we should be doing it. Let's get started with some of the stories coming out of the KFI twenty four hour newsroom that protest against immigration rates in Santa Anna I got chaotic last night. Police had to declare an unlawful assembly. The protests around the Civic Center plaza escalated as people through rocks, bottles, fireworks, and other items. The city put out a statement saying federal agents were being overrun at the federal building and that in response, federal agents have deployed less lethal ammunition, including tear gas, pepper balls, and rubber bullets. Several people were seen in handcuffs. We're hearing about ten arrests borders are. Tom Holmes is the immigration enforcement efforts in an around LA have targeted criminals. He taels kfi's John Cobalt that several of the detainees have been charged with crimes unrelated to their immigration status.
Speaker 7: Of our public safety throats office street. We rest of the murderer, we rested several child predators, child sex preasors. We rested the rapist. We arrested someone connective.
Speaker 3: Armed robbery home.
Speaker 6: It says the initial immigration enforcement ad action at a business in the fashion district targeted and operation involved in money laundering and other crimes. A masked group has been seen on video handing out riot gear gas masks to protesters in downtown La.
Speaker 8: KTTV captured the video on Monday, just feet away from federal buildings. National Guard troops were standing outside the federal buildings, but no local police were visible at the time. When report says people arrived with truckloads of UVX bionic face shields, It's unclear who the people who handed out the gear are affiliated with. Daniel Martindale KFI News.
Speaker 6: LA County Supervisor Lindsay hor Horvath has criticized the Trump administration for sending the Marines to La. She tells KTLA she believes local authorities have things under control.
Speaker 4: There are many people.
Speaker 9: Out there who are trying to use the peaceful protests as cover for bad behavior, and that's why law enforcement is on hand.
Speaker 6: Horvez says the LAPD, sheriff's deputies and CHP officers are not available to help ICE agents. Five oh seven on your wake up call, time to check in with ABC's Karen Travers. So, Karen is The bickering between President Trump and Governor Newsom continues over the call up of the National Guard members. Trump says, maybe it'd be a good thing if the governor got arrested.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what he said yesterday after his borders are Tom Homan had said insisted kind of that there was no discussion about arresting Newsom, kind of clarifying some comments he had made in an interview. He pushed back on the idea Homan did that he was going to arrest Newsom or the LA mayor Karen Bass. The President, though, said I would do it if I were Tom. I think it's great. Newsom said that that was an unmistakable step toward authoritarianism and the acts of a dictator. I asked the President what crime Newsom had committed that would warrant his arrest, and the President told me, I think his primary crime is running for governor, because he's done such.
Speaker 3: A bad job.
Speaker 4: Always the jokester.
Speaker 6: Okay, So there does appear that there's a lot of political posturing on both sides. Newsom's kind of making comments that make him sound decidedly like a presidential candid it in my humble opinion, But who can win and who.
Speaker 4: Can lose on this?
Speaker 6: I mean, the chances of Newsome getting arrested maybe slim, But like, you know, who's got more at stake here?
Speaker 9: You know, I think these are two men who have a lot of political history. They have not shied away from going back and forth and going at each other on policy issues, on politics. So it's like they were both kind of eager to jump into the fray against each other in a way that maybe the President wouldn't do with a governor of another state. This is kind of a fight that he was eager to have with Newsome, not necessarily over the issue, but with Newsom. Newsom doing it right back on social media. So, you know, I don't know, We'll see how this plays out. I do think it was notable that yesterday I asked the President if he was going to deploy Marines in California, and he told me, we'll see what happens. I think we have it very well under control. I think it would have been a very situation. It was heading in the wrong direction. It's now heading in the right direction. And then minutes later we confirmed that seven hundred marines based out of twenty nine palms had been ordered to assist in LA So it's kind of an interesting answer of, you know, taking that step after saying that things were trending in the right direction, the President making that move. Not clear what those marines are going to do.
Speaker 3: They already had started.
Speaker 9: Arriving, but again a decision made without consulting with the governor.
Speaker 6: And we're going to be talking to your colleague, Shannon Kingston more about the deployment of those marines just in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: So ABC's Karen.
Speaker 9: Travers all the details for you.
Speaker 6: Green, Thank you so much for the information. Keep asking those good questions. Thanks have a great thing, all right, you too. Let's get back to some of the stories coming out of the KFI twenty four hour newsroom. Several people have been killed in a school shooting in Austria. Local media say the shooter is one of the nine people killed. They say police and special forces were sent to the high school after they got a call of shots fired at a ten in the morning. Authorities in Washington State have turned over the search for a man accused of killing his three daughters to the FEDS. ABC's Jeff Behola says the FBI and US Marshals are now in charge.
Speaker 8: The bodies of the three young girls were found with their hands zip tied and plastic bags over their heads.
Speaker 4: Their father, Travis Decker, is charged with their murders.
Speaker 6: He says the man is thought to be hiding out in forested mountains in central Washington. The judge in Harvey Weinstein's retrial in New York has gotten a letter from the jury four person. ABC's Aaron Katirsky says the letter said the juror needed to talk about a situation.
Speaker 8: After sending that note to the judge, he brought in the four person, who told the judge that jurors were attacking one another and bringing up Harvey Weinstein's past.
Speaker 6: The defense asked for a mistrial. They didn't get it. The liberations are set to continue today. Weinstein has pleaded not guilty to all charges in an Their Hope, high profile case in New York. Jurors in the sex trafficking and racketeering trial of Sean Colmes. Have heard more from one of his exes, ABC's Rena Royce's. The woman testified under the pseudonym Jane.
Speaker 9: She also told jurors that she almost fainted when she read through Cassie Ventura's civil lawsuit. She said that she felt like she was reading her own story.
Speaker 6: Colmbs is pleaded not guilty to all charges against him. President Trump's heading to North Carolina's Fort Bragg today to help kick off the Army's two hundred and fiftieth Birthday celebration. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth will join the President at the base, which is home to about fifty seven thousand military personnel. The celebration will include military demonstrations and musical performances. The big military parade scheduled for this weekend. The number of measles cases in the US is closing in on a thirty.
Speaker 2: Year high, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. There are now over eleven hundred confirmed cases of measles thirty three states. Nationwide. CDC data shows a total of just two hundred and fifty eight cases in the US last year. The rate of measles cases in the US is on track to exceed the over twelve hundred cases seen in twenty nineteen. Federal health officials say ninety five percent of this year's confirmed cases are in people who are unvaccinated or whose vaccination status is unknown. Mark Ronner KFI News.
Speaker 6: Israel's Foreign Ministri says activist Greta Thutenberg has been deported. She was one of several activists on an aid boat that was headed to Gaza yesterday in violation of a naval blockade. The boat was intercepted and seized by the Israeli military. A new museum in Europe actually lets you touch stuff.
Speaker 10: Most big collections have only a fraction of their items on display, with the rest locked away in storage, but not the new The and A East Storehouse, where London's Victoria and Albert Museum has opened up a store rooms for visitors to.
Speaker 4: View and in many cases, touched, the things.
Speaker 10: One hundred and seventy thousand square foot building is bigger than thirty basketball courts. It holds more than two hundred and fifty thousand objects, three hundred and fifty thousand books and a thousand archives, and anyone can book a one on one appointment with any object, Deborah Mark kay I fin knew.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of stuff to touch.
Speaker 6: When we come back, the Marines are coming to LA, seven hundred of them.
Speaker 4: ABC.
Speaker 6: Shannon Kingston's going to join us to talk about when they'll actually get here, what they're going to be doing, and what they won't be doing in Los Angeles. Hey, I'm ame king Thanks for getting your day started with us. You know who else is starting their day? Sonny and Gizmo, the bald Eagles. They're getting ready to head out for the day. I still love watching them, even though they're all grown up now. They were flying around yesterday. It's cool to see them take off. Like one of them took off yesterday morning, and then the other one like watched them for a minute and then went, Okay, I guess it's my time. I'm guessing it was Sonny who took off first, and then Gizmo followed her, and then they were.
Speaker 4: Both gone all day, and then they came back to the nest last night. I think they like each other.
Speaker 2: The kids are growing up.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 6: Here's what we're following in the KFI twenty four hour newsroom. Protests or protesters rather have thrown objects at officers guarding the Federal building in Downtown LA's demonstrations against ice raids took to the streets for the fourth day and night. Officers responded with flash bangs, teargas, non lethal rounds. President Trump has deployed two thousand more National Guard troops and activated seven hundred marines. Le Mayor bass Is called on Trump to stop the raids. She says the ice immigration raids are what has led to unrest, saying there was no problem in the city on Thursday.
Speaker 4: The day before the raids started.
Speaker 6: Governor Newsom has sued the Trump administration for calling up the two thousand National Guard members to protect federal property. Whole Foods says it has been hit by a cyber attack that could disrupt supplies to some stores. The company has had to take some systems offline to deal with the attack that it says has impacted its ability to have customer orders.
Speaker 4: At six oh five, it's handle on the news. Yeah, he's going to.
Speaker 6: Be talking about the raids, what's going on, what's coming up next, And as always it'll be a fun handle take on the news.
Speaker 4: Let's say good morning.
Speaker 6: Now to ABC's Shannon Kingston. Shannon, President Trump is calling on in the Marines, So let's break it down.
Speaker 4: First of all, what authority does he have to do that.
Speaker 5: Well, right now, he's using Title ten, which does give the president the ability to centralize the National Guard and bring in active duty members of the military. So so far, we've seen the total number of assigned military personnel to deal with the protests in Los Angeles climb to about four eight hundred, So those troops are solely making their way into the city. But a big question going forward is whether President Trump might invoke the Insurrection Act because that would give those troops on the ground significantly more ability to confront protesters, to do things like crowd control. Is one of the most extreme emergency powers available to a sitting president.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we're not there yet, and so let's talk about if could you mention that if he did the Insurrection Act, that the troops could then confront protesters and stuff.
Speaker 4: They don't they're not allowed to do that right now.
Speaker 6: So as as they fan out across the city or arrive in the city, what kinds of things will they be doing and how will they be armed?
Speaker 5: Well, what the guardsmen and the active duty military members are allowed to do right now is protect federal assets. So that might be federal buildings that could be ICE agents, for example, who are carrying out these raids that spark the protests, and they can also defend themselves. Now, they will be carrying their standard issue service webs but they won't have things like tear grass. They will have protective equipment such as helmet shields and gas masks, but they won't be directly handling crowds like we've seen the LAPD do so far.
Speaker 6: Okay, And and if if I'm understanding correctly from what I've seen, they will not really be armed.
Speaker 4: They'll have weapons, but they won't be loaded.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: So that is meant to kind of control at how esclotworthy situations can be. But of course, you know, this could all change as we go forward here. The President has suggested that he is he could use the Insurrection Act. He hasn't taken that off the table. He's called the protesters insurrectionists, but he also did say yesterday that he thought the situation was trending in the right direction. So really this could change hour by hour.
Speaker 6: Okay, And you mentioned that they can protect federal assets, so they can prevent protect the federal building, they could protect the federal agents, but they're not directly assisting local police or shriffs deputies.
Speaker 4: Is that correct, that's right, not at this point, okay, And do we have any idea how long they might be here.
Speaker 5: Well, right now, it's indefinite to deal with the situation under Title tense, so there's no time limit exactly on how long they can be in Los Angeles. But of course we know this is a drain on military resources because for every troop that's deployed, it does take a certain number of troops to back them up and help with logistical support. So typically it's not in the interest of the federal government to keep something like this going for very long. It'll be as the situation calls for it. But we also do know, of course that the President and California Governor Gavin Newsom are having a bit of a feud themselves, so we are seeing this fight kind of play out on two different levels, Newsom versus Trump and also cederal versus state authorities.
Speaker 6: Okay, and we'll be watching it closely. Thank you, Shannon Kingston, ABC News.
Speaker 4: When we come back.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get in your business with Bloomberg's Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 4: Find out what's happening with the markets. Time to get in your.
Speaker 6: Business with Bloomberg's Courtney Donna. Ho morning, Courtney, good morning. Okay, So let's talk about candy. Oh, just a way to start the day.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: The Nerds gummy clusters is what we're gonna be talking about. And our very own Kono is a huge proponent of these.
Speaker 11: Oh, I love them. Anytime my kids get them. Uh, that's where they disappear. Please don't tell them. That's gonna be our secret. But of course it's become now a massive hit in the candy store. The gummy that's covered if you haven't seen them, they have the tiny crunchy Nerds and it's within a gummy center. It's overtaken Skittles as the top sugar confection in the US. So candymaker Ferrara they make them. It came from Nesley first and they bought it about seven years ago. And they say Nerds is on track for more than nine hundred million dollars in sales this year. That's a more than seventeen percent increase in those seven years, and they said much of that bump is due to the gummy clusters. So if for those of you who love it, next in development for the brand, according to food industry tracker, food Dive is Nerds juicy gummy clusters, So it contains juice in the center. It's three times the size of a gummy cluster, so yay, and it's juice in the center here. Yeah, Okay, that sounds a little gross. No, those are those candies are kind of fun, you know when you get that little surprise of like sweetness.
Speaker 6: So remember there was this was years ago, there was a bubble gum that had a juicy center.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what it was called.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it wasn't juicy fruit because that has no taste to it.
Speaker 4: Well it does for the first three seconds.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it was like a bubble gum and you'd bite into it and they had that gooey stuff come out in the middle.
Speaker 11: Yes, well that's kind of what they're attempting to try to do. I remember that gum year's ago.
Speaker 4: That was great. Okay, I'm going to look that up.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's move on to college graduates. Maybe they're going to have a tough, tough go of it.
Speaker 11: Yes, and especially their parents who want them to get a job. Even more, it's a worse labor marketing years for entry level highers. So I'm sorry to go from candy and something so fun to something so tough for so many people. According to the New York Fed, the unemployment rate for degree holders between the ages of twenty two and twenty seven has hit five point eight percent. That is the highest level in about four years. Companies have cut the number of college grads they plan to hire because of the on again, off again tariffs. They're trying to decide what they need to do with their expenses. Plus, you can't forget about artificial intelligence is replacing a lot of entry level jobs.
Speaker 6: Like I've heard as much as like ninety percent of those jobs are just going to go away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's going.
Speaker 11: To be so tough for so many people who just need to get their foot in the door. They need to learn about the industry, what's going to happen there. You can't just jump right in without getting that sort of experience. So the whole entire job market has has and is continuing to evolve in the future. And this is tough for a lot of kids who are coming out of school right now, okay, with the economy, yeah, okay, and then.
Speaker 6: Real quick, why might we see some empty shelves at the grocery store.
Speaker 11: Wholesale distributor United Natural Foods has been hacked and that's disrupting all their deliveries to stores around the country. But the company is the primary distributor for whole Foods United Natural Foods. They've shut some of their systems. They're investigating this on authorized activity. The company says it's working closely with customers to minimize the disruption as much as possible.
Speaker 6: But right now you might see some sparseness, yes, especially when you go to Whole Foods.
Speaker 11: They signed this contract last year with this company.
Speaker 4: Okay, the gum was freshen up, Yes, that was it. Oh my goodness. Yeah, bringing back the memories getting in.
Speaker 6: Your business with Bloomberg's Courtney Dona, who like we do every day at five point forty.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to you tomorrow, you later, all right, thanks Courtney. When we come back. We are tightening the purse strings.
Speaker 6: We're not spending as much on luxury items as nervousness over the economy continues, but there is one thing we are doing in Joel Larsgard, the host of Patamoney on KFI, joins us to tell us what it is and whether we should be doing it. Tuesday morning, wake up, call my how the time flies? Hope you're getting up, getting your day started and getting ready to head out the door. Here's what we're following in the KFI twenty four hour newsroom. The LAPD has had to go on tactical alert again following a fourth straight day and night of unrest in the city over immigration raids. Stay Superintendent Tony Thurman has a message for President Trump, keep your hands off California's kids. Thurmann sent a statement following the deployment of National Guard troops and ice rates in LA. He said, in his words, the President's unchecked, unnecessary deployment of our nation's military to the city of Los Angeles is deeply dangerous for our children, for our families, and for our country. The LA County Sheriff's uh has a warning for protesters. He says deputies will defend themselves if rocks and bottles are thrown at them. Sheriff Robert Luna also said that Sheriff's deputies. Our Sheriff's department does not assist federal immigration agents, but will defend those agents, his deputies, and any other agency from attacks. Thet's say good morning now to the host of How to Money on KFI. It's our very own Joel Larscard.
Speaker 8: Joel.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know how.
Speaker 6: They say one person's trash is another person's treasure.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you say that this has been driven home for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well so I have found this to be true in my life at different periods in the past. But this article in Indie Week caught my attention, and this the author said, Hey, you know what I did. I went around to you know, a bunch of college. College students are graduating right now, and she went to her local university and found that kind of things being just tossed aside, thrown away. We're quite nice that these college students were saying, I got to get out of here, got my degree, and they just left a bunch of stuff in the dumpster around the dumpster on the curb. And so she was able to score almost seven thousand dollars worth of free goods because yeah, people are piecing out and they're getting rid of their stuff. And I've just found this to be true in my own life too, that sometimes people are done with something. My wife got rid of some perfectly nice tennis shoes the other day. She was like, they're just that they don't fit me right anymore, and so someone's totally gonna score if we give those to goodwill, which we probably will. So I think it's just just a good reminder to say, one person's trash is another person's treasure, and if you're the thoughtful kind of person who's on the lookout, you might be able to score a deal and score something essentially free.
Speaker 6: I think gently used as a lovely thing. Yeah, one of my best friends and I have the same sized shoe. Most of most my best friends don't have the same size shoe, but we swap shoes back and forth all the time.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't want to wear these anymore. Will don't look at me that way.
Speaker 6: They're still clean, all right anyway, So yes, I agree with you. Well let's move on, because we'll still give me the stink guy.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say. I've had friends legit start businesses from this where they're like, wait, they see like an inefficiency where the nice stuff gets donated to a certain place where they're grad at, like curb pickups and stuff like that. I'm just saying, keep your eyes open, keep your mind open to the possibility that somebody else's discard might be something that you can pull into.
Speaker 7: Your life and use.
Speaker 6: Well, look at like the real real They've made a fortune off of this one percent, and there's like all.
Speaker 3: Sorts of Peloton just launched a used store, right, so they're they're trying to recycle goods for their customers. The truth is, though, in so many instances, you're going to do better by cutting out the middleman, going straight to Facebook marketplace and buying that used Peloton yourself directly from somebody who doesn't want it anymore, instead of paying Peloton twice as much for the privilege of buying me you s Peloton from them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Campbell's came out with a study saying that more people are eating at home and their home their soup sales are up and that kind of stuff because people are worried about the economy.
Speaker 4: But you're saying that your numbers don't jive with that.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm not saying my numbers don't drive with that. I'm saying, it's one small little data point. So it's interesting how that Campbell's coming out and saying, hey, people are buying more not just of their canned soups, but of like pasta, sauce and crackers and stuff.
Speaker 7: Like that too.
Speaker 3: They're basically saying definitively, people are cooking at home more. And that's kind of sort of true. Maybe right now a small trend back towards cooking at home, but when you look at the overall trend over the past decade, it's been a significant trend of people eating out more than they cook at home. That's really never been the case until really recent history. And when you look at the price discrepancy of cooking at home versus eating out, it's massive. We're talking average meal in of four dollars per person average eating. The average cost of eating out is seventeen dollars per person per meal. So if you're taking a family five out to eat, you're dropping a hundred bucks. If you're eating in as a family, you're talking about twenty bucks. And that adds up significantly. And so we've seen a greater discrepancy in the cost of eating out and cooking at home and so yeah, grow we talk about how expensive groceries are, but the truth is it's so much cheaper to buy the groceries and to cook at home. It's important to have a plan to actually use this up that you buy, and to not just say on a whim, now we're going to go out to eat tonight, because and I get that I've fallen. I have fallen into that cycle at times in the past where you just don't feel like it that night. That's why it's so important a meal plan ahead of time and maybe even bash cooked on the weekend. That can help a lot of people actually stick to the plan of eating at home instead of eating out, because that can be such a backbreaking cost.
Speaker 4: You're making me feel bad. I did that yesterday. I was like, I don't feel like cooking.
Speaker 6: I'm going to to my little ginger grass in my neighborhood and it was lovely and I have left over, so I got two meals in one.
Speaker 3: There you go, two meals in one. And I don't want to guilt people into saying like you can't eat out. You sort of pen and should like just budget for it and make sure you're not doing it like thoughtlessly. And another thing that helps me with that is just having a few different frozen foods that we know are reasonably healthy and then we could pop in in a pinch. So like when we weren't planning on eating out, we don't eat out. We kind of keep the eating at home and eating out budget impact that way.
Speaker 6: Here's my recommendation, and Bill Handle would be happy about this because it's from Costco. It's the salmon burgers. They're frozen and they make a lovely little meal. You can put them on a burger, just eat them as a patty and they're kind of last second if you forget and you want to eat healthy still, and Credit Jos.
Speaker 3: And Costco both do a great job with like frozen pre made meals. So I think, you know, people have a lot of options for that, but definitely look towards some of those some of those frozen options that can be healthy and tafety.
Speaker 6: Okay, So like everything that Joel tells us, we just need to plan for it, make sure that we've got a plan so we don't overspend, and then go and enjoy a good meal. Joel Larsguard, host of How to Money, on KFI every Sunday from noon to two. You can also follow him at how to Money Joel. Thank you, Joel Larsgard.
Speaker 3: Thanks Amy.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll talk to you next week. And just like that, our time is done.
Speaker 6: This is KFI and kost HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to Wake Up Call with me Amy King. You can always hear Wake Up Call five to six am Monday through Friday on KFI AM six forty and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app