Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I told you I get them guys. I'm lock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I give my boy PJ Savage.
Speaker 1: This stup fellas. What's up? Man? Thank you for having me on. Man, I appreciate you, bro.
Speaker 3: He couldn't wait, exam, he said. I couldn't wait. He couldn't wait. Y'all can't wait.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. You'ready know that straight? Two hours? What's up?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Hotline is now one, seven, two, eight, three, nine five six.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The open question is comments for me or your boy? Right here? What's uppers upper super South?
Speaker 1: Not much, man, I see you've been killing it. Keep doing your things. Appreciate you having me on, of course, man, and always man and sending all questions whatever, y'all. Guy's got me on everything. Man, you already know what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, so tell your body, how do you know? How did they going by it? I want my dud think I'm gonna stop asking about how they doing? Like, how do they going?
Speaker 2: How they feeling?
Speaker 1: Good? Man? I mean, I'm a family man. So I got my kids. They're all in school right now. You don't pick them up. What they gotta do, hit the gym. I'm all over the place, man, My days varied from day to day. I'm a full time professional wrestler, sourly, you know.
Speaker 2: Saying my kids, myself too, you know, saying.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, cool cool.
Speaker 2: So for those of you, for those for those who.
Speaker 3: Are not initiated, might be unfamiliar to the audience, just just the like, like a quick snaps of yourself.
Speaker 1: PJ Savage Man the future of New York Professional wrestling. Uh born and raised in New York City, born and raised in Hall of New York.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the future professional wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're the future of New York professional wrestling because the president is a lot of guys right now, man, Like, you can't take the crowd off for homicide right now, homicide has New York on a strangle. You can't take it away from Mike Santana. Mike Santanna doing huge things out here, man. So New York's futures in my hands. Man. Now, I'm gonna be the guy that takes it to the next step. I'm gonna be the guy that grabs it and holds it for the next ten years after this one. So that's why I say the future of New York, New York professional wrestling, all.
Speaker 2: Right, cool, cool, cool, all right.
Speaker 3: So I again, there's a lot of there's a lot of Rustler keep track of.
Speaker 2: You know, you got it. We'll couick before I get to my thing, Tellybody, we wrestled for.
Speaker 1: Man, I've wrestled. There's so many companies I think this year, Loan, I've wrestled for seventeen different companies last year, wrestled for seven over thirty companies last year. But some of the prominent places you can find me at is Titan Championship Wrestling. That's a big company. I'm heavyweight champion over there. Titan Championship Wrestlings. You're a really good company out based out in Jersey, but they have shows down in North Carolina and all over the place. Another company to find me ass and Victims Pro Wrestling and Victors Pro Wrestling hold it down for New York City. It's like one of the New York promotions. I'm their social media champion. Wrestler Wrestling is Now, which is Saturday Wrestling is now holding an event called When It All Falls Down. That's a place that like I'm firmly I got a grip on that place, and they're trying to become the place of that company, Wrestle A, Funhouse Wrestling, Outcast, Wrestling, Revolution up in Connecticut, Bluswead, and Tears just Man. The list is long of companies I wrestled for. I wrestled for Funhouse Wrestling, Funhouse Wrestling, Avueight Champion, all over the place, Bro, I'm all over man.
Speaker 2: Are you signed to a particular place? Are you just like a free agent?
Speaker 1: No? Right now, right now, strictly free agent, strictly independent wrestler right now. So that's the next step. The next goes to get signed with a bigger company. But as of right now, I'm like right on the cusp of that. So I'm kind of happy where I'm at, where it's like, okay, work everywhere I want, and I'm still trying to impress the bigger companies, bigger stages.
Speaker 2: Like now now we say bigger companies, like, who do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, what I mean bigger companies is obviously I got my I on TNA. TNA with TEENA is doing over there is really really amazing. AW is on everyone's radar. AW is a company where I feel like I would flourish in AW for the simple fact that they let me be. They let me be who you are, So I would walk into a w and I would just be me. I would walk in as Pja Savage and see what I can bring to the table, and that's something that entices me. Of course. W w E. W w E is the biggest goal almost every professional wrestler. We grew up watching WrestleMania. That's you know, like there's no more WCW. Like when I was a kid, I used to watch a lot of w CW and w W Group. So w CW is around. There definitely be a place with awst wwright now. So and another company that's definitely on my radar of course, Ring of Honor, which is attached to AW and New Japan for wrestling. I feel like I would thrive in New Japan. My style of wrestling is heavy hitting, hard hitting, and I feel like it would it would go well with that style. So when I say bigger company is definitely a company that Okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, cool, cool, take my not real quick to see what you covered? Okay, okay, so quick?
Speaker 3: Uh okay, so you mentioned real quick once again once again mentioned it earlier.
Speaker 2: Just plug plug the upcoming up thing we have this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this weekend this Saturday. Man, Tomorrow, It's wrestling is now when it all falls down, and I'll be in the main event fighting for the Wrestling is Now Heavyweight Championship. I'm going against Steve Penya, Joel Maximum, one half of the SAT, the world Famous SAT, and uh Adrian. So so it's a one hell of event. Man. They're putting it together. They're working with another wrestling company very closely called Both Wrestling Superpower Was Wrestling, which is run by Johnny Cashman and those guys down there. They bring a lot to the table. The backseat boys are amazing. Channing deck at the Heavyweight champions Facing Wrestling is now the Invitation Champion, and the street fight is Face and it's it's It's crazy. Tomorrow is gonna be a crazy event in Chill Park for Mecca. Go check it out. If you're watching now, go look at that. Go get those go to go to that event. Go half far Man, It's gonna be a wild one. It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: Problem there by I'm saying, come to how much for the tickets?
Speaker 2: I know, Ticke it's still.
Speaker 1: Available, Yeah, it is still available. I think it's twenty five dollars for general remission and thirty dollars to front row.
Speaker 2: Ticket.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go buy a ticket, man, go go, go go. And if you haven't heard of winning, this is your first event. It's one elevant event that go into.
Speaker 3: And come on for twenty foot roll ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it's crazy too. And then you got Joel Maximo, the SAT who run Wrestling is Now. They just announced two days ago that they're running the Hammerstein Ballroom in June of next year. So big things coming.
Speaker 2: And it's brought to you by Wrestling is Now, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Wrestling is Now is the company that was it.
Speaker 2: The SAT is real quick. I'm a huge fandom. They go back back to the early days of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I first saw them at and they just been doing ever since.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so cool to see them still, you know, doing a thing like now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the cooking kicking right now. They came back I think it was a year and a half ago. Two years ago, they came back out of hiatus and they've been killing the game. Man. When they came out, they came out hard, g c W, j c W, always championships, they were running every company, they were doing everything, and then now they have a new crop of guys under them, because that's one of the things too. With SAT, they've always been training, they've always been mentoring, uh professional wrestlers coming up through the game right now, so and right now they have a couple of guys under them. They got guys like me, They got guys like Face Agent Joey Conway. A lot of us are under that to the ledge of the maximals, and it's it's a it's a they're creating a new path for the future and sometimes a lot of people don't even.
Speaker 2: Bet like on topic real quick.
Speaker 3: So you got Rustling is now also have No One Division Pro and youso have World Rustling Extreme. Now before I get in to my my my my true question here right before I get to that my my truth, my truth thing real quick, do you know about One Division Pro and Rolls Extream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar with both those companies. I did a seminar for a Well wrestling for their school last year and they have an amazing batchel of amazing fooding is there. They're the little engine that could, and they're making a lot of noise, So a lot of respect for them. They're they're absolutely killing it won Division C familiar with if I know the champion is a close friend of mine, Jared Diaz, big shout out the bodega boy, Jared Diaz means killing aids in Paris right now, We'll all say so. Yeah, man, I'm familiar with everything around me. I study the game, I study every promotion that's out here. I'm a student of the game. But I'm also just watching everything. So I'm definitely familiar with those promotions.
Speaker 3: The reason why I brought them up right because one Division Pro, w w X and now Rustling is now right, they've all led are streaming deal Roku on the channel I believe. What's it called the art of fashion? Tell me yeah about about the streaming.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a place, it's another avenue. I mean, there's a lot of avenues when it comes to the streaming aspect of independent wrestling, and not all of them have been great. There's been issues with a lot of top ten companies, issues with some of these companies and the streaming rights. And I know the art of fashions just letting people do their thing and bring content whenever they can and whenever they want. That's huge for in the wrestling company, a company like Wrestling is Now that has a lot of upstart stars, guys like PJ. Savy, guys like Steve Penyer, guys like Joey Conaway, Handler Hurts You, Adrian Santos. There's a lot of guys there and wrestlers now that need a platform that maybe Wrestling is Now doesn't want to do the conventional IWTV or the conventional where Fight TV after jump through hurdles and hoops, whereas the Rocal deal is providing a platform for us to just put up streaming, to put up shows, put up matches, you can put up match by match, and then you got the live streaming like it's going to be extream live on ROCAL. That's huge. That's huge. Where these other companies they're charging arms and legs to stream live and that's a it's a big deal. So what Roco is doing is providing a different platform for independent wrestling where there's a lot of avenues and there's a lot of other companies that I'm seeing getting involved, but this is kind of the first wave of it with Rocal and the Artifashion. So it's pretty cool, man, It's dope. It's cool to be a part of it to be one of the first people that's on this wave and to be represented wrestling is now, to be such a like a foundation point for the company, and to be representing them on locals. It is pretty cool, man, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, you plugged, Yes, you plugged tomorrow's events in Jersey by wait quick, what.
Speaker 1: Kind of starts tomorrows events such as seven pm? So make sure you guys there. I think the door's open at six point thirty and showtime seven pm. Man, that's when it's going off. It's going crazy. I can't express enough how crazy this event is going to be loved. Of course, I know a lot of things that might happen, might not happen, but it's gonna be insane tomorrow. So they're true to the.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so so you put that, I'm gonna ask you anything else coming up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man? Well so as right now, I'm booked up every weekend, so I think November second or third week, I think the week before Thanksgiving. But I have a crazy ton of dates right now, which I'm blessed to have, and I'm happy I'm not playing I'm on that grind to indie grind, so I know. I got Victis Pro Wrestling October fourth, September twenty eighth is yet to be announced, but I have something coming up there. But the Victis Pro Wrestling is another company that everybody should have their eye on, and Victus is absolutely killing it. Right now, they're crying their new unconquered champion in a four way between Pillion, Mad Awesome, and well else who else is in the met And they just crowned their new social media champion just right here, me keep your savage at the last event in the Bronx. So it's cool, man, I got a vict this and I have another event the following week, Titan Championship Wresting just right over the bread. If you're in New York, come check that out because it's in Hoboken, New Jersey, which is like ten fifteen minutes away New York by public transportation, where the main event is Me versus Jacko, which is a former he's my former best friend, so that match has a lot of implications for it. Why former, Well he beat my ass slash show, so uh he turns sour man, and uh there's a trend like for me myself, PJ Savage. It's hard to keep friends, bro like I can't. I can't keep friends, I can't keep people close to me. They all think I just want to outshine him, And at the end of the day, I'm just trying to be the best out there. Man. I'm trying to be number one. I'm trying to be PJ. Savage. I'm trying to be the best professional that's black Candy, and I'm gonna be the same way once I get on a big state, nothing's gonna stop that. So when Jacko rubs him the wrong way, and then we got our little friend Jerry Jay out cas who's gonna be the special guest referee? And if you don't know, for those who who don't know, jutkaz Is, he's basically the guy that's always with us. He's always with us, He's with us at every show, he drives us around. He's we would be nothing without Jerry. And the fact that he's thrown in the middle of this and he almost has to choose between me and Jacko, it's crazy. It's a great little sticking point for the story. It gives something different to the main event. And that's why I like about Titan Kamis to prestling. TCW has a lot of great stories driving their content right now, and it's pretty awesome. Man. So I got man, I got so much coming up from TCW and Victis Wrestling is now all these companies. Man, there's a lot on the docket. They got an Outcast Championship Prestling in November. There's a lot, man.
Speaker 2: Any any last words for your opponents.
Speaker 1: And just watch out, man, because I'm on a different level right now. I feel like I've hit a stride where I'm almost unmatched right now, and I can step into the ring and my confidence of sky high and no one's gonna bring that confidence down. I'm a scary person to stand across the ring for them right now. I am on a different level. The intensity is higher than it's ever been. The Savage reads on a whole other level. PJ Savage is hitting a stride PJ Savage has never hit before. So I don't even know what I'm taking belove right now. So anyone who stands across the ring for me, especially tomorrow night, good luck stopping me and gaining whatever championship is put in front of me. And I've had this little pisana being called the collector then put on me because old championships are five or six different companies and tomorrow will make six. So it's yeah, you luck stopping a collective from collective.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you told us about you told us about you know you're upcoating mass schedule or stuff like that. Right, we'll look forward to especially tomorrow night. But that said, is there like anything or anybody in particular that's on your radar, like a championship or or a particular grudge opponents or just or or any kind of opponents that's not no scheduled for a competition that you want to target or like the people's want masking thing, any any body or anything that's on your radar like a championship or an opponent for any reason.
Speaker 1: I think right now, for me, my number one opponent right now, that's all here that actually can happen is me versus Mike Santana. That's a match that I want. That's a match that uh I need as far as just testing myself because I know Mike Santana, somebody who's gonna push me. He's doing this thing in DNA. He's probably gonna be teena everyweight championship in two three months and he's on the cusp of reaching the top of his game, and he's on another level right now. That's a guy that anyone should want to test themselves and right now, that's he's one of the guys that have my eyes on. There's a lot of guys in this industry I want to face. I want to face them all. They consider themselves the best. Those are the guys I want to put myself in front of. But Mike Santana in particular, because of that big ass Chippias on the shoulder, that's somebody that I have to test myself again. So gad to choose one, it to definitely be Mike.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, you're you're you're currently a dual championship.
Speaker 2: You're holding more one championship at.
Speaker 3: The same time, right, Yeah, there's something else, other championship in your sites.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, Yeah, man, I'm always looking. Now. I told you I'm being called the collector now. So now it's about just collecting my prizes, stepping into different organizations to come in their champions and living up to this collector monica that's been deemed on there. It's it's funny. I haven't really, I've never chose my names before. I never I didn't decide to call myself DJ Savage. I'm was given to me by Johnny Rods, my trainer, and now I'm being called the Collector. So it's it's cool man. So I kind of want to live up to it. And there's a lot of championships. I have my eyes on anything that's put in front of me that's right there, that I could see, that I could touch. That's what I want. So any championship, anyone holding a championship, you better watch out. Daring dandy I'm coming for and the chances I'm walking out with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 3: I got one last point here in my one the listener of questions. Okay, so tell tell me and tell everybody listening about about yourself outside the ring outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said again, I hear you. Now.
Speaker 2: I was saying you went earlier to toast.
Speaker 1: More so I'm saying, yeah, I'm a family man, bro. Like everything about me is about my kids. It's just all like my life. If you know me, if you've been around with me, have you've been in the car with me, You've been at the dream with me? Whatever, the case may be, you already know that it's only one thing for me. It's my kids and wrestler. Like I eat, sleep and breathe it. My kids, my family, we all eat, sleep and breathe wrestling. And when I'm not in the ring or where I'm not training, it's I'm home. I'm hanging out with the kids. I'm doing things with them. I have my avenues of like relieving my stress and trying to take my mind off of they things like keep me saying. Of course, I play video games. I'm huge in the video games, all types of video games. And my console choice right now is actually the Steam Deck because I get to play everything on it, and I'm into reading my books and my mom. I'm into the anime. I love the anime. I love Bleach Bleaches life for me, So I'm all over the place. I have my avenue tament that I get into. What game do you play right now? Right now, I'm currently playing Blackmouth Glukong. That's like I'm in it, man, I love that game. Right now, right now, I'm playing Star Wars Outlaws. Uh, It's a great game. I'm into the story games. I love the story games. Call of duty always. I'm always on call of duty every once in a while. The two k's. I'm a Madden head, so like I love Madden. I know people don't like Madden to it, but I'm a huge Chargers plan in football. It's like I get my football fixed. So I'm playing Madden. I got a bunch of emulators running on my Steam deck. I'm actually still playing alright. I just started another career with Stone Cold on w SmackDown. Here comes to pain, but I'm all over the I love my games, man, I love my game and ship.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, you know, all right, Bett, That's all I have. Really, I guess it's topless listener questions. I had, Yeah, such a such a moderate some of them.
Speaker 2: But here's what I got. Here's what I got. Boiled down to my boy, my boy.
Speaker 3: Usually I say, you know, this person texted in at now one seven tw three five six.
Speaker 2: But this person won't mark by Thomas. His name A boy. Chris was on too earlier, right, Chris Plumbing. He's going to show a few times before.
Speaker 1: He asked.
Speaker 3: He has some very he wants to be provocative, so he's gonna ask you, what's your five year and your ten year plan.
Speaker 1: The five year plan is to get signed. Ten year plan is to hold the w W champions. That's my ten year plan.
Speaker 2: And you mean like a mainstream motion like you know a W or w W Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get signed to a bigger platform, even teena teenage a goot platform, to get signed on and have a working relationship with NHP a W to get signed to have to start showcasing my work on television. I feel like that's the next step in my career, just showcasing and building up a body of work on television because I feel like I connect with the fans. I connect that every event that I'm at. I'm not just heavyweight champion at these promotions just because you know, like I'm putting in work, I'm connecting with the fans, I'm getting reactions, and I need to learn how to show the world that I can connect with millions of people. So my five year plan would definitely be get signed to a contract and build up a body of work to show that shows that I can be one of the best wrestlers in the world. The tenure plan is at the end of the ten years, I want to be in the conversation of the best wrestler in the world.
Speaker 3: Before I forget right right this down earlier, before I forget real quick, real quick. Tell me what you know about the mobile gimmick.
Speaker 1: The mobile gimmick not much.
Speaker 2: What didn't hear about it? Mm hmmm, Yeah, it's this new thing that my boy, he was on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 1: C MC.
Speaker 2: I'm on the Vision prone w X.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, I know. Cc uh shout out.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 3: And a group of people work on this app and it's primarily for no booking, you know, restler stuff like that. You know, they actually came to me see if I can put us up on the app as wells to book me for like the interviews and be like a non Rustling personality stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that sounds dope, That sounds cool. I mean, if they can get that off the ground. I know there's a couple of people trying to start apps like that. That's kind of what's needed for Rustling right now. That the rest someone needs a place where you could just go on and book people because there's too much or like this, but let.
Speaker 3: Them expect them to contact you like the email or like on inbox, they on Instagram right now and stuff like that. So everybody, they're coming soon yours yours here, I mean, not you, y'all the listeners. You want hear your your heard yourself. He said by by by winter, it should be out. So you're gonna we're gonna hold you accountable to see them, see all right that so yeah, but don't be surprised if they hit you up.
Speaker 2: It makes you like a profile. Stuff like that, pictures and stuff for a profile makes you.
Speaker 3: So yeah for that. And again, I want to apologize. I know I've been annoying you guys for my questions. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 3: I want to make a mistakes. But if I was annoying for my questions, I'm sorry. Okay, I'm just trying to make.
Speaker 1: Sure you're awesome. Bro, your questions are awesome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, not not you took. But yeah, cool, cool cool. So back to the let's questions, I guess let me see, let me see what we got here. You already answered that question earlier.
Speaker 2: How did you be earlier?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know I'm out of by so you said you got in too, wrestling, watching the old Ney STUFFIC w C W F Right, what is that?
Speaker 2: How I'm gonna say, when did you become a wrestling fan?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: When did you get into it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? So it's crazy. So my whole family was into wrestling. So I grew up in a household where my grandmother was watching A and CMLO. So I was like one two years old, and I was exposed to wrestling from a very very young age. On Saturday mornings, I was not watching cartoons. I was watching and my uncle's used to be trade tators, so they used to go down to Madison Square Garden in the nineties and trade old Japan's apes and trade the ECW tape or whatever the case may be. And I used to watch all of it. So I was exposed to it very very early. My actual first wrestling event was WrestleMania Etent. I was taken to wrestleming a tent when I was a kid and I was man. I was four years old years old. That was my first ever wrestling event, and I was hooked. Man. I was hug Brett Hart was my guy going up. Then it slowly became stone cold, and then I was like a triple at that was my guy, and I followed wrestling all the way through. I would say when I went into high school, I took a short break and where I kind of just didn't watch wrestling doing not attitude or doing the ruthless aggression era. I always peeked in and watched the paper views and stuff, but I wasn't avidly watching it every week until seeing Punk. Seeing Punk kind of, I would say during that era, I was watching a lot of indie stuff. I was watching a lot of Ring of Honor, I was watching Kevin Steen, and I was so much stuff on the indies, and then seeing Punk. When he came and he beat Tina and he left that money and bank, that kind of drew me right back. And so, man, I've been watching ever since I was a kid. To answer your question, but I've been watching. I've been hooked forever.
Speaker 3: Is you said that you uh, you know he was watching like the Ring of Banner race you kind of like fell off like the b It's like, besides, you know Ring of Banner and all the other wrestling rights watch it is a particular reason you.
Speaker 2: Fell off with w or just.
Speaker 1: I think I was just getting older. I think I was becoming a teenager, and you know, at that time, wrestling wasn't the cool thing. So like the girls made funny of you. He wasn't watching he was watching wrestling. And then I don't know, man, Like I again, I grew up in the attitude there. So my guys were rocked stone cold, triple eh and a little triple A. You're still there, And it just wasn't the same. It wasn't the same when like they brought when they brought back d X, it was kind of like the PG error for me. It was I didn't like it, so I kind of like peeked out of it during that PG era and I just wasn't a scene of guy. I was not a scenor guy. It just wasn't man. I just went That's why I was so hooked into seeing Punk because it was like, all right, maybe it we'll change the thing. And it was the same old shit for the ten years. But Punk got me right back into it. So Punk was my guy. But that was why I kind of fell off of it. I kind of didn't like the PG approach and Ring Evanna was doing some knees and stuff at that time. Ring Evanna was putting on like insanet matches during that time, and that was like during the era of Brian Danielson, Tyler Black, who was Seth Rollin, who is Seth Rollins, Kevin stein El, Generico Briscos is killing it. Funny story about the Briscos soul and too. Twenty sixteen, I went to go see a final Battle I believe it was, and it was Jay Brisco versus Jay Leaping for the Ring Abound every Right Championship. Oh my god, that match was like, that's I hold that match in my heart. I think it was final Battle. I couldn't getting around. But that's actually what influence me to become a professional wrestler. Okay, yeah, so Jay Brisco had a huge influence on me and j Leaths because Jay Leth was at the top of the world and I was sitting there watching it going I was the guy from TNA Black when She's the low becoming the man, the ah man with truth Martine. It was. It was so good, It was so good. Ring Rono was killing it bro twenty sixteen. Ring Rondo was goaded and uh, they kind of influenced me to get into the rest.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on by possible nationally because without our last listener question, this person who touched the hotline at nine one, seven, two, eight three, eight, nine five six, This person asks, I talked about how to word it because I want to offend anybody here.
Speaker 2: Till me the meaning behind your ring name, PK. Savage.
Speaker 1: So it was given to me by my training. I'm trained by W. W. Hall of Fame and Johnny Robds and UH. At the time, UH, I was searching for a name, and he was just called me p J. Mellie and I didn't have name a gimmick until one day when of the trainers walked in and he's like, you know where you are? You're prodigy Because I had got everything down in like a month. I had made my debut two months after training, and three weeks after training, a week after training, I had repped the whole show and I had got it down. Johnny knew it was just because I was interested in the whole time, but he wanted me to call myself PJ Prodigy. And I had got this all the gear that said PJ Prodigy at new pads and all this stuff, and it didn't show up it didn't come. It got lost in the mail, and I went to the thrift store and there was a shirt that's savage, and I was like, I'm just gonna cut this up, wear this out to rings, some black and white shorts and call of the Day, and I came out. I wrestled. I had a really good match that day, amazing match, one of my best matches in my early career where it was like I get it. And it was against a guy named Ransom and a guy named kid Rico who is now known as me no Cruise, but like, yeah, I had rest of those two guys. In was a triple threat match and we got high phrases from Devon and Matt Schriker was there and yeah I won that Matchell. Yeah, but it was it was it was a good man. It was good. It was good. And I think at the time, I was like four months in, four or five months in, and uh, I had the shirt that's savage. Yeah. And I go into the back and f who's one of my main trainers, goes, I think that's your name, and then Johnny goes, PJ Savage, how about we call him PJ Wildman? And I was like, no, Johnny no please, no, no, PJ Wildman, And then he wanted me to be tasked. He wanted me to like it was just bad, It's just bad. I was like, yeah, can't do it. So he finally like just gave in. It was just like one day, it was. It was I was seven months in and I just became heavyweight champion and uh, I was facing Bobby last week? Yeah, how about where it was when Bobby was on the Indies, right before he hit w W. Yeah, and queens. The promotion. The promotion was World the World of Unpredicted Wrestling. I'll send you the match. I'll send you the match. It's on YouTube, just type of PJ Savage Bobby Last. Yeah, you'll find it. And this was right before I was his last match before he hit the INDs, before he went back to w W. It was his last match in the Indies.
Speaker 2: Okay, and.
Speaker 1: I had such a good match, but Johnny called me DJ Savage for the first time that day. So that's how the name stuck. That's how I got the name, that's how it came to me. It was all it was all by love, man, it was all by a chance. I never was like, oh, what's gonna be my name? And I remember when I was coming up with names. I want to call myself able because my oldest son's name is Abel, so like I just didn't know and then I just got called BJ Savage and it stuck ever since that.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, cool, cool, cool, that's everything.
Speaker 3: Now with the part of the show where known as the ending is who I typically asked my guests to him just to go all out like plug like plug your social media, plug your bookings, how to be booked, and anything else you want to plug.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Check out everything at PJ Savage. Go all over YouTube. I've got a lot of great content coming up on there and working on the patreon, got a lot of content being uploaded to the patreon. The patreon is a great place to catch a lot of behind the scenes clips. My Instagram at PJ Savage is where you find out where I'm wrestling, wrestling all over the place as everybody knows. The promos and everything get uploaded to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, everything at PJ Savage, check out TCW check out and Victis Pro check out. Wrestling is now outcast Championship Wrestling every promotion I'm associated with, Go check them out, man, And even the ones I'm not associated with support independent wrestling. Go check it out man.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I have your link treat here.
Speaker 3: You're on YouTube with Twitter, Facebook, what's the what's the wrestling over everything? Use promo code sponsor fn Savage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm a sponsored athlete. We're wrestling over everything. Uh So, whenever you go on Wrestling over Everything to purchase like wrestling T shirts or hoodies, just use that code epping Savage. You get ten percent or or off your order. Yeah. Man, I'm working with a whole bunch of stakes. I'm all over the place where I'm all over with.
Speaker 2: Your book, your book, your information.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the booking information is at PJ Savage Bookings. Uh So, hit up that, you know, if you're trying to book me. I would honestly say, just hit up my instagram if anyone's interested in booking PJ Savage. Hit up the Instagram is what I'm on the most, It's what I check the most, is what I'm always just looking and networking with different people in my Twitter. So those are the two places I would say definitely go check those. I mean we're we're kind of past the email.
Speaker 2: He's a savage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, go check that out. Go If you're trying to book PJ Savage, go on to Instagram, go on Twitter. I'm not hard to find, all.
Speaker 3: Right, bet bet bet bet bet bet. That's all I got. And I gotta tell you it really was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: It really was. We definitely got it back.
Speaker 3: Let me know if you got anything coming up, especially like nearby, like New York or like New Jersey, whatever, right, I might pop I support it, send me that match.
Speaker 2: You have a Bobby lash you won't see that real quick.
Speaker 1: I got you, man, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, let me know we do something like I might cook, I do, I do, I do press, So you know, I pop up for that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah, we'll definitely work together, man, keep the contact. Definitely got work together last time time.
Speaker 3: If you want to come, if you want to come back on here, you know, to talk or to you know, promote something or whatever, right, let me know, I got you will any tom.
Speaker 1: All right, man, appreciate you, Man, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I got somebody. I got somebody who can't wait to come on. It's not not guess I guess, I guess A caller. We won't call it a hotline. Newser wants to come in so badly, so I'm gonna take a break. I'm trying to bring her back on because we're not back on on the first place.
Speaker 1: So all right, man, appreciate you. Thank you for having me on. Man, it was awesome. Thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: All right, how you worth this thing now?
Speaker 1: Uh? All right,