Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, just made it back to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You like literally ran out of here in the middle of traffic because you clearly had to go.
Speaker 4: I went to go get coffee.
Speaker 5: And why are you flushing the toilet right now?
Speaker 2: I know cameras in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, if you just play back the tape at anytime there you were flushing. All right, it's Weldy for nine in the Bays and number one hit music station. Have you.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jessa.
Speaker 3: Got your crazy cash on standby first the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 7: Hey, JV show, Danny b here, Happy home today? All right, last thing, Selena, Oh my god, So you know you're cursed with the weather. You think about it. This way, you sacrificed, you know, going to that party so she doesn't give away. Imagine you go boom parties canceled that don't nobody wants some web brandy, you know what I'm saying. So this way you sacrifice. Yeah, you have fun in La you know you're in a batch, but you did it for the kind o you're o what Heita's birthday?
Speaker 5: Because you would brought like a.
Speaker 7: Hurricane or a monsoon, monsoon or monsoon. Yo, Graham, I know you know the word, Jess. I know you don't know the word. No, No, it's no disrespect.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 7: I just I feel like you're in now monsoon. But yeah, Selena, like I said, you show up hurricane. Next thing you know, we're in a flash flood. Granny's like on a jet ski or something trying to get rescued. So you did the right thing, Selena.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's it's monsoon with ann at the end.
Speaker 5: You don't know the word.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, you're right.
Speaker 3: I did it so I wouldn't ruin the party because I ruined things everywhere I go.
Speaker 5: I hadn't thought about it from that perspective.
Speaker 4: But when you think about.
Speaker 9: It from that perspective, then that's kind of messed up that you wanted to ruin your best friend's bachelorette party.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to ruin.
Speaker 3: Look, it's never guaranteed that wherever I go it's going to get ruined. But you're always running that risk. Yeah, you know, which brings me to this. Yeah, our pool parties on Saturday.
Speaker 9: Yes, Oh no, Selena, you can no now you just got me.
Speaker 5: I was all excited at the mention.
Speaker 1: Of it, but.
Speaker 10: Going on, but what if?
Speaker 2: What if I bring the month soon?
Speaker 10: Someone checked the weather report for Great and Resort Casino. Please and tell me there's not like suddenly eight chance of rain. Now that Selena's mentioned that and that she's going, it's gonna be fine. It's gonna be sunny and warms. Is the kickoff party to the summer. Join us there, Steve Aoki, It's gonna be a blast. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: What I have on my weather app is all sunshine, perfect beautiful weather. But that's just what it says. Now, dude, you know the dark and I brought the rain to La over the weekend. When we went to the mountains to ATV, it didn't say rain on the on the weather app.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Even the guys at the ATV place said that, they're like, we didn't see rain in the rain.
Speaker 10: Anyway, you show up rain, it is like that cartoon with the character and then there's just that one rain cloud that falls.
Speaker 5: It's just raining on you. I wonder how you get rid of that.
Speaker 10: I don't know, or if we can't, probably maybe some sage or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: You guys will still have fun even if it is raining.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna rain.
Speaker 5: It is not gonna rain, sunny warm.
Speaker 2: I don't wan people to actually believe that it is not gonna rain. Okay, at least we hope, not hope.
Speaker 3: But by the way, there are still tickets available if you want to join Graham and I. This weekend's Jess's ditchiness, so who gives a part about her? But we're gonna be hanging out with Steve Aoki.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be fun. Last year's parties were so so much fun.
Speaker 2: The party at Greyton Pool.
Speaker 3: Just go to greaton Resort Casino dot com slash pull to buy your tickets and then we will hang out with you on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It is twenty one and up.
Speaker 1: By the way, yep, the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So Starby's brought back their summer menu as of yesterday, so this is the return of their summer very refresher. They've also added their ice or Shot the Oat milk shaking espresso, which I tried yesterday and kind of a letdown. If I'm being chas like all the other shaking.
Speaker 4: Us out of ten. I mean, it's so good, I'd give it like.
Speaker 2: A seven, but it tastes like all the other ones.
Speaker 5: That's not good. I was excited, not really, but mildly excited.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have gotten there anyway.
Speaker 10: The Golden State Valkyries have the second game of their inaugural w NBA season tonight Chase Center against the Washington Mystics. The Valkyries are coming off a loss in their season debut on Friday, but Chase Center was packed and excitement around the team has continued to build.
Speaker 5: So put your VSA up everyone.
Speaker 10: And tonight's game tips off at seven o'clock.
Speaker 9: Woo, low clouds to start the day. That the sun will come out and shine bright. Temperatures will be slightly higher than yesterday, a beautiful day in the mid seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 10: Hey Torris, bestie, Hey, today today's going to be a nine.
Speaker 5: Listen to this.
Speaker 10: If there's a new romantic interest in your life, it is time to strike while the iron is hot. Don't sit on the sidelines and watch someone else snatch them up. Before you can drive the conversation and take the lead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lead with confidence, Yes, get that tours or snatch that first wife's the tourist though, so I hope she's not listening to any of that.
Speaker 5: And she's on a world trip right now.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's not lonely.
Speaker 2: She's not coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine. If this is something that she's going to action on, that in fine. I don't want her to come back.
Speaker 2: Wow, we just started a fighting Your Grandma's what.
Speaker 5: We didn't even know she's even woke it up yet.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Now, Wednesday's something we do every every Wednesday. It's a cool or not list. We throw some things out we discussed is that.
Speaker 2: Cool or not cool or not?
Speaker 3: This Apple pay prank that you guys may have seen online, no I have not. People are going up to Rando's in stores or whatever and they're like, hey, do you have the time, And then when they pull their phone out to check the time, they put their phone onto the stranger's phone and they play an Apple Pay sound off of YouTube and act like they just transferred money from that, but they just got them.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you know what time? It is, but checks.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I'm just borrowed like one hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: Thank you borrow hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just need to go like buy some stuff. I already got it one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Thank you. No, no, no time, cute, all right, let me get like another hundred, sir. It's a prank.
Speaker 3: It's and he's chasing him through the store going call the police.
Speaker 2: This poor guy, I think that he's.
Speaker 5: Being robbed a digital robbery, and he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not actually stealing money. It's just right, he's just playing sound cool or.
Speaker 4: Not not cool.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 5: I mean, the videos are hilarious, but it's kind of it's kind of funny.
Speaker 10: Do I feel bad for you if if somebody you're trying to prank smashes your phone on the ground or whatever or does try to call the cops or whatever. No, like that's a prank. Can't do that way.
Speaker 2: And this can go bad so quickly.
Speaker 3: What if the other guy does hurt you thinking that you just stole his money? Right, people are getting their phone smashed, like they're like like swatting phones out of hands, Like what did you just do?
Speaker 5: He's got to be aware of the consequences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what would your reaction be if somebody did.
Speaker 2: This to you?
Speaker 5: You would think that they're taking money from you.
Speaker 2: I would write me too.
Speaker 10: In that moment, you would think they somehow would figured out how to do it and there was some hack or something.
Speaker 2: And nowadays, I know.
Speaker 9: What, but what would you do? You call the police? Do you chase after them?
Speaker 10: Do you I'm going straight, I'm grabbing them straight, headlocked, and then I'm gonna squeeze him so hard and they be like their head off.
Speaker 5: The back of my like I can't breathe, and They're gonna be.
Speaker 10: Like like I can't hear you, and.
Speaker 5: Like what do you say? And I'd be like I can't hear And then by.
Speaker 10: Then do they're straight passed out because I got him the one of those chokes they can't get out of that they pass out, cops arrived, and then when they wake up, cops are like, what did you do to this guy?
Speaker 5: You stole some money from him? And he's like some praying and.
Speaker 10: The cops are like what and then boom, I'm gonna start choking him again.
Speaker 5: Get the guy for body and then you get arrested for. Yeah, but what he learned his lesson? Right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 5: I think I almost chook myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, right right? Are we all going uh not cool?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm really torn on this one because I really like the videos.
Speaker 2: It just makes me.
Speaker 9: Sad that their target is like older people do it to young people.
Speaker 2: Well, young people might not fall for it.
Speaker 5: They're aware of the people might kick your ass. That's the problem.
Speaker 10: Like they're going after people that they are that worried about, so in that regard, not cool part.
Speaker 2: Is not cool? Wow, way to bring this whole combo down, jet Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think's a lot. Jess what do you guys think cool or not?
Speaker 10: I have something social media related as well, the way that every single influencer wiggles the product that they are holding in every video everyone does. Every influencer does the exact same thing. Can we knock it off? I know that that you're about to put a banana in you're smoothie.
Speaker 5: You don't need to wiggle it. I don't just drop it in.
Speaker 2: I noticed the nail tap.
Speaker 10: They do the nail to The nail tap is one that's probably more common in like beauty product videos and stuff they tap their nails on, like, look, this is the box of the whatever the lotion that comes in here that I use, But not, in my mind that's the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: I like the wiggle?
Speaker 9: Why why did mainly because I know I've for sure done.
Speaker 10: It before, But why do you need to draw attention to the product right up in front of the camera?
Speaker 2: Good in I r L So I know, well, okay, don't really work with this.
Speaker 9: So I'm holding like a little a little makeup product, but you just like hold it up to the screen and wiggle.
Speaker 4: I guess the wiggle is not necessary.
Speaker 2: You could just hold it up to the screen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's easier for them to read the product anyways.
Speaker 4: But somehow, I think the wiggle just.
Speaker 10: Happens, like, for example, any of these like I don't know, I get a lot of like fitness videos and I'm trying to sell me creatine and stuff, and it's like, oh, here's me making my nutritional shake or whatever after the gym, and here's here's the banana wiggle.
Speaker 5: Wiggle wiggle, here's the two scoops of the thing. Let's wiggle wiggle that before we put them in. Just dump it in.
Speaker 10: I don't need to see you hold it up to the camera wiggle it around for a minute. Just show me the things that are dropping into the into the blender. I don't need the extra wiggle. It's stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like if I saw it and if it would bother me because I hate the nail tap.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go, I'm going not cool.
Speaker 10: The wiggle is in everything and every ladies. You probably see the videos where it's like get ready with me and here's them they and then they hold up the shirt, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, and then they put it on and here's the next thing.
Speaker 5: Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle it. If you don't need to do that.
Speaker 9: I think when you wiggle it though, it is getting the viewer's attention a little bit.
Speaker 10: I get maybe it is, but then, but now every single video is a carbon coffee of the and every every influencer has to do the same little.
Speaker 5: Wiggle wiggle wiggle to the camera. Stop it.
Speaker 4: Do you hate that?
Speaker 5: Nor not cool?
Speaker 9: Do you hate that more than when people put their hand behind the product and show it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh I hate that more. I hate the hand behind the product.
Speaker 10: I hate the wiggle the wiggle, little wiggle, shimmy, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 5: That thing is the worst.
Speaker 3: You also hate all things influencer and online. So I don't, right, well, most things.
Speaker 10: I mean, I accept it for what it is, but then it's just every single person feels the need that they now have to do that in a video.
Speaker 5: You don't. You could do it your own way.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going cool.
Speaker 1: I'm going cool, not cool the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine every Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in our cool or knot list that you just wrapped up a few moments ago, Graham, you said you cannot stand when influencers a wiggle products.
Speaker 10: Yeah, anytime it may whether it be a cooking video and they gotta wiggle every ingredient to the camera before they throw it in the pot. Or somebody's getting ready and here's the clothes I'm wearing. Let me wiggle the shirt and then wiggle the shorts.
Speaker 5: I can't. I've had it.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning every body.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, the wiggle is annoying, and the tap is annoying, but the worst one is the finger shake, Like do you open up.
Speaker 5: Your jar like this?
Speaker 10: A little finger goes from left to right like No, no, no, that is annoying. Annoying.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you ladies think about that?
Speaker 2: One doesn't bother me?
Speaker 10: No, I agree. I don't need to have finger wags. Oh are you doing it like this? No?
Speaker 5: You don't do it like that.
Speaker 3: Like this, I like those videos.
Speaker 6: Stop Good Morning JV Show, Happy hub Day, Graham.
Speaker 5: I so agree with you with those wiggles. A lot of times I stop watching those videos because I'm so over it.
Speaker 9: You guys have taken so much time.
Speaker 5: Wiggling your staff that I don't want to watch a video anymore. I'm over it.
Speaker 12: I just like, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Next. I agree, Graham.
Speaker 9: Stop the wiggles and the finger tapping too, or the nail tapping is annoying.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, Guide, Bye, thank you for that.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 5: I mean, I understand why it happens.
Speaker 10: The human attention span has gone to just fractions of a second, and if the if the product is sitting there still, you've already gone. If it's wiggling and are being tapped by some ridiculously long fingernails, then maybe that helps catch your attention for that extra split second.
Speaker 2: And the longer the nails, the better right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about showering because.
Speaker 9: You're probably doing it wrong now before I tell you the correct order of things according to dermatologists. Do you guys start with your body or your hair hair hair?
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe you guys are showering in a shower. No, that's so eye shower. But I do. I do shampoo first, then body, then.
Speaker 9: Conditioner, and then I let the conditioners sit in there for a little while, and then.
Speaker 4: I continue with my body.
Speaker 2: So I kind of do like I like my order better.
Speaker 3: I do shampoo okay, then I condition while my conditioner is sitting. Then I do my body okay, and then I go back and rinse the condition.
Speaker 10: I go hair, chestnuts, knees, bottles, back to the ankles.
Speaker 5: Then I work my way up and do my forearms again.
Speaker 10: Why, I don't know, Because I wear a lot of sunscreen and stuff. I'm out coaching the Little League and stuff like that, and there's always a layer of spray sunscreen on my forum. So I always come back to there and give it just an extra little like rub dug because stuffs real waterproof, you know, it's hard to scrub off sometimes. But yeah, I basically work my way from the top to the bottom. Hey, just why are we doing this wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, you guys, actually I'm surprised you guys are actually, for the most part, I think doing it right. So for maximum cleanliness, you are supposed to start with your hair because that way, how is this new in case somebody out there doesn't know, And with the body, but you're supposed to wash out the shampoo and the conditioner or do that first so that all of it rins us off and by the time you're scrubbing your body, there's no shampoo residue on your skin. So this is according to dermatologists, because that might be why a lot of people suffer from bakni, because you have all of the residue coming down your back.
Speaker 10: The shampoo residue is sitting on your back for too long you're in the shower, the worst, splashing everywhere.
Speaker 5: How long could it possibly be sitting there?
Speaker 9: But if it's bare and drying out your skin, if you wash your body first and then you shampoo, and then that you don't rinse out the shampoo completely, that could be the cause of your backnee.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 4: No, I actually believe this.
Speaker 5: Because you're a backne survivor. Hashtags.
Speaker 10: Never forget hashtag semitas strongta.
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's just science gram.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so you mean to tell me that the trail of bacne's just down the one spot from where your hair is dripping down your back, Like there's just a highway of backne down the middle shampoos going down.
Speaker 9: A lot of people suffer from backne up at the top, like where the shoulder area is at. And I think it has a lot to do with like, especially if you have longer hair and your hair is just kind of sitting there with a bunch of like shampoo or conditioner for a while and you're washing your body.
Speaker 5: Your shampoo and conditioner. Was it cleaning? It's a cleaning thing you're getting shampoo will.
Speaker 2: Dry, it will dry you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep what is back being called?
Speaker 13: Everything?
Speaker 12: Graham?
Speaker 4: Can I just get on with the right way of Shepherd?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 5: I just don't. I don't buy this at all, Okay.
Speaker 10: I think people make these click baity articles and it's like, here's the reason you got back me in the shower. You're washing your hair too long and the wrong order. It's like, yeah, right, well.
Speaker 4: This is according to dermatologists.
Speaker 2: Side dermatologist, they're an expert, right, Yeah.
Speaker 9: So you do hair, then you do body, and then you leave the shaving for the end, which I do leave the shaving for that.
Speaker 2: I'm doing that rare times that I do, but it's always at the end.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 10: What's the thing getting getting shaved?
Speaker 2: But no, sometime sometimes the legs, but i'bin more of a wax or.
Speaker 10: Oh self wax or you go somewhere to get your legs waxed.
Speaker 2: My legs they'll do myself.
Speaker 5: Really is that? Is it easy to do? Like it sounds painful and.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's actually it's actually pretty easy.
Speaker 3: I will say that spots do get missed, right, I'm like twisting my body like completely, like it's like ringing out a towel or trying to get like like behind my left like areas I can't see.
Speaker 5: But I try to do that.
Speaker 2: But I try to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stick to shaving, but wax every now and then.
Speaker 9: Also, you don't want to stay in the shower for too long, especially if you shower with really hot water, because this can worsen skin conditions like ezema. Remember you mentioned sorry to bring it up again, but to men in your hand.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's part of what's making it worse.
Speaker 2: Probably I've become a seial hand washer, Like after everything I touch, I have to wash my hands. It's so annoying. I have like O C D at this point.
Speaker 5: And that's drying out your.
Speaker 10: The reason you have so much, I don't gotta be in. That's probably why you got so defensive about it.
Speaker 5: So this is the reason. Now we know I am.
Speaker 4: Now we know what so much, but now you know what to do about it.
Speaker 10: Selena, I don't have Yeah, she just told you. She gave you some news, some new info about that.
Speaker 9: How is this new?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Just trust us.
Speaker 10: I've never had back mee never maybe like one maybe like one single, back nine, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I've never had the back.
Speaker 10: I've never had back knee plural singular is back night?
Speaker 5: Yes? Like maybe once?
Speaker 10: Hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, show and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, Travis Kelcey's back, what about it? What a JV morning show going on? Eric, Yes, that's on Instagram. That is our Instagram. Make sure you give us a follow. There are some paparazzi photos that were taken after Kelsey Travis kelce worked out and he is without his shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh no, fans are horrified, to say the least of what they saw.
Speaker 4: It's so patchy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we expected given that. I mean his brother Jason Kelcey we know is.
Speaker 5: Like a bear, a wooly mammoth.
Speaker 2: And it runs in the.
Speaker 3: Family because Travis's back is just a big it's a rug.
Speaker 2: It's a rug. What were wolf?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 10: But there's something This looks like the part of the forty year old version when Skip Grell goes to get waxed and like only part of his chest gets waxed.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on with the pattern?
Speaker 3: Maybe he does regularly get it waxed, and that can that can alter?
Speaker 10: Like their strip down one side that's completely void of any hair, and then you go one inch over and it's a thickery that yet highly to find that line. And if so, why would you have chose that section to be care free?
Speaker 5: It's very I don't like.
Speaker 2: You think Taylor just like runs her fingers.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked that she would allow this.
Speaker 10: I know particularly, I mean again, the patchiness, you got to pick one or the other. If you got to harry back, you know, maybe you trim it a little bit or whatever, but allow even coverage. You don't do whatever this is, I guess. My only theory is that maybe because the outline of some parts that are also very patchy, almost look like is where football pads would go. So maybe there's uh like the hair is rubbed off in those areas from so many years of where a football pass. You see that where it comes down, like the shoulder blades. There's some areas there that are old, sparse. But what's up with the on the right hand side, there's just one singular patch.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what is going on.
Speaker 5: I looks like a shape of Abe Lincoln's face.
Speaker 2: If you really closely, you can see the Virgin Mary.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. Why is that? Why is there a face there? Back?
Speaker 2: Their fans are not being nice. They're like, oh my god. These photos should have come with a trigger warning, like what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean fans aren't being nice? We're not being nice.
Speaker 3: Don't blame trying to put it on other people.
Speaker 5: Blame blame us.
Speaker 3: So if you want to go see that, you can just go now to JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That's our our instagram.
Speaker 5: Called the caption from TMZ.
Speaker 10: Travis Kelsey put his back for full display. Should he keep it or shave it? And then you can vote here he'll keep it or shave it. I'm voting to keep.
Speaker 3: Jess if this if this was your man, would you like demands that it be gone?
Speaker 2: Or can you like accept a full back of hair?
Speaker 9: No chest, I can do back, shave it, shave it.
Speaker 4: I'm not here for it.
Speaker 2: But you know, with the shaving then it's all stubbly and it'll get warrier.
Speaker 4: Wax it. Although my boyfriend would never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know there's a lot of guys that was never that would be a lot to wax.
Speaker 10: Okay again, go look at this picture at JV Morning Show. If you just looked at this picture and you didn't know who it was, and I told you this is one of the top and most highest paid athletes just on the planet, and you'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, what, I have no idea who you're talking about.
Speaker 10: Well, also you'd just be like, that's this is a professional athlete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he doesn't look like it's particularly great shape.
Speaker 2: Right, you're just really, Graham, do you have back here?
Speaker 10: We're just doing all kinds of shaving. I have no back here, and I have no back knee.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it either.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to show you my background? I have no I've never had that.
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 5: I have chest hair. I don't have back hair. Let your back legit. Don't Oh, I can't see him.
Speaker 3: Blinded, there's no I don't here.
Speaker 2: I don't have any here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you that I'm here. My back is hair free. Thankfully you get a pass. People just showed me.
Speaker 2: I know you. That was gross. I did see one back night though. Hey Graham, there's no back nine back there all right?
Speaker 10: Speaking of football, remember the last Olympics in Paris, and we got a whole bunch of new events like break dancing, A shout out to Rogun by the way, wonder what she's been up to, just kangaroo hopping all over the place. Okay, Well, one of the new events that's going to be at the twenty twenty eight Summer Games is flag football. And yesterday the NFL owners voted unanimously in favor of allowing NFL players to participate in flag football at the Olympics. A maximum of one player from each team is going to be allowed to participate. Rosters are only made up of ten players total. They're going to be chosen by each country's national Olympic Committee, So it's not like they're bringing some huge number of players from each team or whatever. It's just one player from each team and only ten totals. So some teams won't even send a player. How do you guys feel about our NFL players competing in the Olympics in flag football?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's insulting to the other.
Speaker 10: Countries who are sending like substitute teachers and stuff playing in their local flag football leagues and they're just gonna get totally creamed by NFL players, I mean. Or it's insulting to the NFL players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the NFL players.
Speaker 10: Well, there are guys in the NFL that said they really want to play because they want the opportunity to win a gold medal.
Speaker 5: Like if you told me, look, you have to play this.
Speaker 10: It's not quite your sport, but it is and you can win a gold medal, I'd want to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd go for anything to win a gold.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I looked up Gun. Yeah, this is the most recent thing I can find about her. It's dated February fifteenth, twenty twenty five. Controversial Paris Olympics breakdancer Raygun falls on face at nightclub.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, tell me there's video sports. Oh that sounds legendary because you know, whatever dance move she was doing looked so stupid.
Speaker 5: And then she faced playoffs.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's like, I wonder we haven't heard from her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not the note you want to go out on.
Speaker 10: The only other thing I got to say about the NFL players playing in this is like, Wow, it sounds like a great idea win a gold medal, until like the star player of your team terrace is it Achilles or whatever? In a flag football game, and again trying to juke out some substitute teacher from Slovenia. It's like, it's not fair. It's not fair. I don't like it from that regard. It's Olympics, in my mind should be amateur athletes. But we send NBA players to play basketball and all the other sports, and so that's not a thing anymore.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that infogram the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to what the bleep, we got some talk backs and guys, it's creek.
Speaker 14: Yes, I am confused by her shower routine. Why are you splitting up the shampoo conditioner and splitting up your body washing into different parts. I feel like Selena's routine is pre standard.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Please explain, Please explain.
Speaker 4: It's kind of just what works for me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: So, okay, it starts off with shampoo.
Speaker 9: I leave it in there for a little bit while I cleanse my face and I makeup off.
Speaker 4: Then I go back to the.
Speaker 9: Shampoo, rinse that out and put conditioner in, and then I wash my body.
Speaker 4: Then I go back to.
Speaker 9: Rinse out the conditioner, and then if I'm doing a body scrub or something, then I'll do that.
Speaker 10: I bet I stopped listening before you just let it.
Speaker 3: So I'm with that talk bag.
Speaker 2: You shower weird?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just kidding.
Speaker 4: That's what works for me.
Speaker 5: Get in there, get it does, Bram.
Speaker 3: You're also talking about flag football coming to the Olympic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, twenty twenty eight Olympics and the NFL owners voted to let NFL players play in.
Speaker 15: It beg you more than everyone. It's Joe and Santa Rosa. Hey, I want to hit on the flag football thing. I can tell you that there are a lot of youth, a lot of young ones, real excited about flag football and the Olympics. At least in a North Bay here in the Bay Area, flag football is pretty big. It's it's awesome, right, It's a lot of fun. Teaches the kids about the actual game itself. NFL players, okay, cool, one per team whatever, not a big deal, have.
Speaker 5: A good one. I agree.
Speaker 10: I think flag football is super cool. Flag football is huge right now with the kids playing it. I would let I would love if my son wanted to play flag football. I'd never play let him play real football. Flag football, I think is great. I played flag football in college and inner murals all the time. It's so so much fun to play. I absolutely love it and I think it's cool. That's it that it's in the Olympics. That part is exciting. Do I think we should have Justin Jefferson catching balls from Patrick Mahomes in the Olympics against a bunch of scrubs from other countries Like I don't know, it's a guaranteed gold medal for the United States.
Speaker 5: Like, it can't almost be cool or if it was.
Speaker 10: College players even know they're getting paid now to just like NFL players.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Maybe take some flag football leagues from around the country. Let them compete in one team advances of just like some norms.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just I have mixed feelings about it as well.
Speaker 10: I mean, our team is just gonna literally stomp every other team.
Speaker 5: It's what are we doing?
Speaker 14: Then?
Speaker 5: What's the four?
Speaker 2: Like you said, guaranteed gold medal?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I guess all right, well, let's get to what the bleep's where.
Speaker 3: You can win a JB show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 10: There are some guys that enjoy inserting themselves into a woman's I am not one of those guys.
Speaker 5: Oh we're hoping for that, all right?
Speaker 10: Think about what that bleep about, what that.
Speaker 5: Bleeped out or lucky here? All right?
Speaker 10: Think about what that bleeped out where it could be? Remember first rule, this is a family show, So keep your guesses. PG please, because that's what that word is. It's something very radio and family friendly that when you have that guest ready to go a whip out your iHeart Radio app leave us a talk back there, leave us your name and your city along with your guests, because we want to shout you out when you win. We have to be the first correct cans of the morning to win the JV shows right.
Speaker 3: And get those guesses in now we are gonna play your talkbacks next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Back to what the bleep. All you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly and you are winning this Chug Muggs. Always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike and they need and approved iHeart Radio application.
Speaker 2: Is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 10: There are some guys that enjoy inserting themselves into a woman's I am not one of those guys.
Speaker 2: A Brown on the swell to your guesses, So Wild.
Speaker 5: This is George Colvin Julians from Sama.
Speaker 2: We think the bleepout.
Speaker 10: Word is business. Guys, have great morning. It's a very popular guest this morning Business Hi JAV show.
Speaker 2: This is Gond from Oakland, and my guest is conversation. Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 10: Conversation way the most popular guest this morning Conversations. You don't want somebody inserting themselves into your conversations.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Javo.
Speaker 5: My gress is problems.
Speaker 14: Hope I would bye, I.
Speaker 5: Don't need your problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to insert myself into anyone else's problem.
Speaker 5: No, I will stay out of that. I need that gladly.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave your guesses.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We are playing what the bleep? Trying to give somebody this JV Show, Chuck Mug, you just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 10: There are some guys that enjoy inserting themselves into a woman's I am not one of those guys.
Speaker 2: You know it's not for Yuckie. Let's go to your talkbacks. Good morning, JV Show. This is Cat from Pensacola, Florida.
Speaker 4: My guess for the bleeped out word is personal space like your bubble.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great day, buddy.
Speaker 10: That's a great nun people that guess that this morning, Kat, thank you for leaving us a talk pack. I had to dig deep into the ratings there and JV show number one in Pensacola flooring this morning, so.
Speaker 5: That's a huge for us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Good morning JV Show. This is Misty from me Entity and I think the bleeped out word is girl's night.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'd like to be all inserted in that. Why not, I'm great for a girl's night.
Speaker 3: A couple of lives, shake up, a couple of college Okay, fine, you're hired.
Speaker 10: Hey JB Show.
Speaker 14: This is Samson from San Mateo, and I think the bleeped out word is life.
Speaker 5: Thank you life. Yeah, but how do you feel about that?
Speaker 10: You start dating a guy and all of a sudden he is completely in every facet of your life. Like, I kind of think it's good to when you first started naming someone to run independently a little bit, have your own things for.
Speaker 5: A little while.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the right guy.
Speaker 3: I like to be smothered and I want his mother to set them everywhere.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like instantly want to be driving his kids to softball practice and stuff, just like you are fully inserted in their life.
Speaker 2: Oh no, maybe we'll you know, we'll wait a little bit on the kids, got it everything else? Good morning, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 10: This is LUSA from the East Bay, and I think the missing bleeped outward is drama.
Speaker 2: Some boys are just melthy. Have a good day drama.
Speaker 3: There we go, all right, here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 10: There are some guys that enjoy inserting themselves into a woman's drama.
Speaker 5: I am not one of those guys. What is Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: What if you don't insert yourself? But like the drama group inserts you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to into it.
Speaker 5: Don't I don't want to be inserted.
Speaker 4: Keep me away, but don't you sometimes want to get the team? Don't you want to know the four one one?
Speaker 5: I want to hear, sure do.
Speaker 10: I want to hear about it, but I don't want to be anyway involved. I'm like the most I want to lead the most drama free life. I'm not one of these people that feeds on drama. There are a lot of people that do, and they like to insert themselves in a drama. I think that happens more so with you ladies. I think he ladies love to just insert yourselves in the drama. But some, like I said in that, believe that some guys like that too.
Speaker 3: That is not for me, no thing doing the drama, being like directly involved. But I like to hear everything to it and then I tell my man everything.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that doesn't mean that it involves him.
Speaker 5: Right, that's more than gossip.
Speaker 10: But some people that's me get involved, actually involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, too much stress for me. I don't need that. Don't need that.
Speaker 10: All right, skip some shoutouts and skip some shoutouts.
Speaker 5: Christ Listen from the East Bay said the very.
Speaker 10: First correct answer this morning, and hence she will get a new chuggeth mugge enjoy all right, A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, So I'm gonna try to shout out as many of you as.
Speaker 5: I can, but I don't know if I can do it all. This is a lot.
Speaker 10: Grace and sam Bruno had it, so to George Cavin and Julian Samontaeo. What's up, guys, Sabata, Christina and San Jose had it. So did Chanelle and Sananro, Mary and San Bruno had it. So to Christina and Oakland. I feel like a cough is coming on to talk amongst yourselves, my.
Speaker 2: Child, No, I want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Got it all right?
Speaker 10: Megan and Santa Cruz had it. So did Beverley in San Jose. Oh, Santa Rosa, why do why do we do that?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 2: Fancy?
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 10: That was my grandma's name. Belly, Joe and Santa Rose had it. So to Daniel in San Francisco. Natalie and San Jose. What's up Natalie, so, she added, So did Melissa and San Jose. Gladys and Livermore had it. So to Julian Valley Springs, Savannah in the East Bay, Our buddy doctor Buddy Lee in Nashville, Tennessee. Jav show number one in Nashville, damn near the whole state too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: Nicole and San Lorenzo had it, Soda, Kayla and Terry in Redwood City, Linda in San Francisco had it. So did Joseph and San Jose. Melani and Valeo had it. So did Jocelyn, Jocelyn and Roseville, Jocelyn A, Rosie, Justine Sane. Justice handwriting has devolved at this point so many people got it right. Stay in San Castro. I think that's a place maybe Castro Valley. Edgar was Buddy Andrew that had it, and so did a few other people of San Castro.
Speaker 5: That's fun to say, San Castro.
Speaker 10: If you didn't get it today, but you had the right answer, oh tomorrow, put it together and be the first one get the chug a muggis.
Speaker 2: Yes and yeah, thank you everyone for playing in for leave into.
Speaker 3: Those shout outs and coming up next on the JV show, we have more winning inside the ep nove game. We're going to try to hook you up with these tickets for the Samatau County FI the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 10: I consulted a handwriting expert during that last thing that they're Selenna and I have deciphered justice handwriting, so I want to make sure people properly get their shoutouts. Although again I wasn't able to shout out everyone because so many people got to creat cancer. But Jocelyn and Rosie from Castro Valley had it, and Stacey.
Speaker 5: From San Ramon not from San Castro. We've gotten it.
Speaker 2: We had to bring in the experts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, experts let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the phones. Hi, is this Monaco and Monaco? Yes, a father son a duo this morning. Hey, we love to see. How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Good on good?
Speaker 10: Oh, we're gonna need to get on the same page here, guys, get it.
Speaker 2: Together because on the line, you guys have.
Speaker 4: Four tickets to the Salmonteo County Fair.
Speaker 2: So here's how it works. It's the Yupnope game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 4: All you have to do.
Speaker 2: Is get three correct, and we're gonna be hooking you up with these tickets. Okay, all right, all right, So here's.
Speaker 3: Question number one, which brands advertisements featured a bunny that keeps going and going and going.
Speaker 8: Energizer?
Speaker 5: Yes, the energizer Bundy. What's he up to these days?
Speaker 2: He's still going?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I should have known, all right.
Speaker 10: Question question number two, finish the title of this Shakespeare play much ado out nothing yump. A couple of Thespians on the line.
Speaker 2: Here, cushion number three.
Speaker 3: Here, how many different NBA teams has Steph Curry played for in his career?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Just check it, just check it.
Speaker 10: Just wonder the wa oh wait, sorry, they got eliminated. All right, question number four, You guys don't even need this one.
Speaker 5: You've already won the game.
Speaker 10: A lime quat is a hybrid fruit that's a cross between a lime and a what yeh.
Speaker 4: Wow, just wow.
Speaker 5: Well have you ever eaten a lime quat, mister Smarty? No, nile? Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 4: Well, you just won four tickets to the Samato.
Speaker 9: County it's happening May thirtieth through June eighth, and you also get a parking pass.
Speaker 5: Sweet.
Speaker 3: All right, nice, hang on for that winning congratulations. Can we really quick talk about Jess She's going to be at the Samata?
Speaker 2: Did you say on Instagram?
Speaker 10: I saw that, and I was wondering why she hadn't brought it up.
Speaker 5: On the show.
Speaker 4: I was going to and then and then I forgot. But I'm so excited about it, you guys.
Speaker 9: June sixth, I'm gonna be doing a couple of like art demonstrations so people can go paint with me.
Speaker 5: Well, you're like a famous artist that people.
Speaker 4: Yet, but this is the beginning.
Speaker 5: The Sammonteo County Fair.
Speaker 9: Yes, so years from now, like you can you can say that you painted with me once I'm famous?
Speaker 2: Are you going to be teaching people how to paint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're gonna it's kind of like, you know, what, is it.
Speaker 2: Like a paint by number of situation? I can do those? No, okay, never.
Speaker 4: Mind, Well you know when people do like a paint and sip type of thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's gonna be similar to that, where I'm like demonstrating how to do a painting and and the rest.
Speaker 5: Of us are just taking shots.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 5: Know about that, but we said the sip.
Speaker 9: Said it's like a pain, like a pain, But no, I mean, you can be sipping on something, but probably.
Speaker 2: Like lemonade, had good lemonade.
Speaker 5: The fair they got beers there at the same I'm a Tato County Fair, don't they?
Speaker 2: I don't know, feel free?
Speaker 5: They better?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: So June sixth, join me.
Speaker 2: Will your cat be coming along?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Will you be painting your cat?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Do you need somebody to stand there nude for you to paint?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, definitely, Yeah, got it all right, I'll wear.
Speaker 4: That will not be happening, got it all right? Graham?
Speaker 2: Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 10: You know, we do lots of shout outs to give this morning, A lot of people with my DMS go and says, good morning. Hey Graham, can you please give my son Jackson a happy fourteenth birthday?
Speaker 5: It was yesterday and I owe him a who.
Speaker 10: Gives a fart? He does, He gives all the farts. Thank you to the entire Morning Show. We love you, guys, and we'll be enjoying the Bottle Rock tickets we won on the show this weekend. Love Mom, so happy birthday, Jackson, a fart enjoy bottle Rock. That's a that's gonna be fun, all right. Another one here, proud mom over here, Graham, can you please give it big birthday shout out?
Speaker 5: Excuse me to my daughter Colette. She turned seven today. We love her so much.
Speaker 10: She's so thoughtful and such a sweet girl. And no, sweet, you don't have to share your birthday presence with your brother. Today is your day to shine. That's from Mom, Dad and Quinn. So happy birthday. Collect Another one, Hey, Graham, can you help me with a very very special birthday shout out? Happy belated birthday to the most incredible ab Wealita. Your love, care and inspiration of shaped our lives in countless ways.
Speaker 5: You're the heart of.
Speaker 10: The day area and even if an unnamed granddaughter could be ungrateful, sometimes know that we cherish you more than words can say. Wishing you a day filled with joy, laughter and everything you deserve. Happy belated birthday, ab Walita. I love the entire Bay area and Edgar without the haircut. So happy, Happy belated birthday, ab Walita.
Speaker 5: Who the farm?
Speaker 10: Assuming that was about your ah Wealita Selena grandmama tee sliding into your DMS. I want to wish my baby girl maya happy seventh birthday. We love you so much. That's from Mom, Dad and your brother. Happy birthday, Amaya Graham. Can I get a birthday shout out? Happy birthday to my husband Danny, have a good day at work. That's from Abby, Delilah and Ali Joy. Yeah, Happy birthday, Danny, Hey.
Speaker 5: Graham and fam.
Speaker 10: My daughter has been bugging me every year since twenty twenty one to have you guys give her a birthday shout out.
Speaker 5: Her parents have failed her, but this year is different.
Speaker 10: Can you find it in your heart to greet my daughter Charlie May aka Charlie Bear the most amazing eighth birthday. We're so unbelievably proud of the amazing little human she's becoming. That's from Mom, Dad, Monroe and THEO. Yes, Happy birthday, Charlie Bear. Part Another one, Can I get a birthday shout out for my youngest ro Soru Rossa?
Speaker 5: Rosa might need.
Speaker 10: Some help Rosa with a U r A at the end, ros Sauta Rosaura. Yeah, she's turning twelve today. I love her so much. Hope she has a great day. Happy birthday, Saura.
Speaker 5: Can you give a.
Speaker 10: Birthda shout out to my son Elijah with listening to guys every day on the way to school.
Speaker 5: We love the up no game. Happy eleventh birthday, Elijah. We love you so much.
Speaker 10: That's from Mom, Mama, Dad, Louis, Danny, Danny Boy, excuse me, Mimi and Angie. Yeah, Happy birthday el Another one here, Hey Graham, Dad in your DMS, requesting a belated birthday shout out from my daughter Safa, she turned ten on May eighteenth. From Asif, Sumi, Safa and Marwa. We all love the JV show, yep, pep believe the fun. One last one, Good morning, Gham. Please wish my son Jdenna or Hidenna a happy fifth birthday.
Speaker 5: We listened to the show every morning.
Speaker 10: Minister, thank you, and that's for mom Annette, so happy happy fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: Then point the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The helly? What the hell y?
Speaker 5: Ante?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: I was looking through my podcast to see, Okay, what can I catch up on today?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm a JV.
Speaker 3: Show podcast that I caught up yesterday after work, and then something is missing.
Speaker 4: Guess what the Wild Thoughts podcast is missing?
Speaker 2: What's going on, y'all?
Speaker 10: Okay, I let me handle that one. I didn't do a Wild Thoughts podcast yesterday. I had to sprint out of here yesterday to make it back in time, all the way back to NAPA in time for an assembly, the Student of the Month assembly, because my daughter Quinn, who's uh in kindergarten, she got the student of the Month award for her class. And I had a race back to make sure I was there because my wife's out of town on a business trip and I could not not have a single parent not be there in attendance to witness this. And I had to violate some speed limits to get there in time, and I was a couple of minutes late. But man, you should have seen the look on her face when she saw me walking, because she didn't know she was getting that award. And when the kids walk in, they see whose parents are sitting there, and that's how they get an idea. So she definitely think didn't think she was winning. And then I barged through the doors five minutes late, and then she knew and she was just beaming.
Speaker 5: It was such such a sweet moment that.
Speaker 2: Is very very cute. But that's why there was no wild thoughts.
Speaker 5: So I'll call it my fall, honest.
Speaker 11: Please, It's all the stuff you need to know, what was hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the diny trial obviously still ongoing, and this morning they released photos of the raids. Now they obviously rated like all of his homes, but these are photos from his Miami home, his mansion, I should say, And it is so disturbing seeing these pictures now, knowing like what these things were used for, knowing the context in the background and everything. Let me start by saying a lot of guns, lots and lots of guns in AMMO, a lot of drugs, things that I didn't even know what it was and having to like read the description and like every type of drug until you can think of there it is.
Speaker 5: There's like quick.
Speaker 10: Questions about those are those things included in the charges he's facing?
Speaker 5: Is he facing gun charges? Is he facing drug?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Charges?
Speaker 10: Because unless you unless all these guns, you know, are properly licensed and all this stuff and are of the legal variety and that sort of thing, like I would assume these would be charges that would be getting piled on. Same thing with the drugs obviously those ones. Yeah, that seems to go without saying.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there are any gun charges, Jess, will you double check the charges? And I know he's facing five different charges. I don't think guns or drugs or any of them.
Speaker 10: That's weird when you find a bunch of illegal stuff, you're like, let's focus on some other stuff.
Speaker 3: Although I maybe I don't think mistaken that's weird.
Speaker 2: So a lot of rugs.
Speaker 3: By the way, I saw yesterday in court somebody testified that they took pills with Obama's.
Speaker 2: Face on it. I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: So if you see anything about Obama getting dragged into this, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: He was not at any free goths. No, not any of like the actual.
Speaker 3: Or nothing actually, so yeah, and then I'm scrolling through the photos and we get to like the closet area. He's got like stripper heels all over the place, like actual drawers of like bondage gear and craunchwell's body stockings and like.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to repeat that are on their way to school right now.
Speaker 3: But things were like the ladies to wear, and there's like different toys, and there's handcuffs and there's things to tie people up, and there's rope and it is so weird to see. And then a lot of baby oil, you see, like the tubs and tubs of baby oil just all over the place. And then he's got these boots and he was hiding like cell phones and different electronic devices in the boots. I don't know if that's just their usual hiding spot or if he maybe thought that well, I'm sure that he wasn't home at the time, so I'm sure that's their usual hiding spot. But those are probably the phones that he would use to like hire the escorts and to coordinate everything and the contact people.
Speaker 10: I mean, here we thought years ago that did he was a super busy business mogul. He's got a bunch of different businesses and he's in the studio producing an album and doing all his work. No, no, no, he was just buying baby oil and bowl with other weird stuff for his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, using along with the baby oil, there was a bunch of like rubber ducks that I don't understand. What were you doing with the rubber duckies.
Speaker 4: I don't think we want to know.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to know, but I'm more confused than anything.
Speaker 2: Also, some other notable things really quick.
Speaker 3: Kid Cuddy, it was revealed yesterday that he is going to be testifying in his trial. As you know, was a major thing with Diddy and Cassie's relationship. Once did He found out that Cassie was seeing Kid Cutty, and then Kid Cutty was threatened.
Speaker 2: Cassie was threatened as well.
Speaker 3: So he was supposed to take the stand at some point today that's been postponed. They're saying more like tomorrow he will give his testimony. Yesterday, though, Cassie's mom was on the stand and she reveals that she paid Diddy twenty thousand dollars after did he made threats about releasing videos of Cassie once he found out about the kid Cutty relationship. And I guess he had demanded twenty thousand because that's some money that he had spent on Cassie. And so she and her husband, Cassie's parents had to take out a home equity loan to get twenty thousand to give to Ditty so he would not release explicit videos of her on Christmas Day.
Speaker 5: Sheez, this guy's a monster.
Speaker 2: He's a monster. So we'll keep you posting.
Speaker 10: And if you're in that jury, the stuff you are getting presented with from testimony and then all this other evidence, and do.
Speaker 3: You know how hard it would be to not go home at the end of the day and tell everybody, you.
Speaker 10: Know, I mean you have to tell someone, you have to. This would eat a hole inside of your night.
Speaker 2: I know, what did you see?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 9: Baby?
Speaker 2: You will?
Speaker 5: I got to tell someone.
Speaker 2: About Yeah, oh, grant, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Holy speed camera citations?
Speaker 10: You guys remember how San Francisco rolled out those automatic ticketing speed cameras a few weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Well, according to the data from.
Speaker 10: SFMTA, they are currently busting around a thousand speeding drivers every single day. And not even all the cameras are up and running yet They've actually been a very slow rollout. They say currently there are twenty one of them in operations, in operation at different intersections around the city, in different corridors where people are speed and where it's dangerous, and they're slated to be thirty three in total. But again, the rollout's been slow. They've had some trouble getting them all working. But the ones that have been running, like I said, they are busting people left and right. Remember, these cameras only start issuing tickets if you're going eleven miles an hour over the speed limit. So these are people going substantially over the speed limit, particularly in I always feel like it's kind of hard to speed that much in San Francisco. No, it's not, because right now, almost thirty two thousand cars have been had their license plate photographed for.
Speaker 5: Going over eleven miles an hour.
Speaker 10: And again there are different there's going to be different citation amounts that go up with the number of miles an hour you're going above the speed limit, So the dollar amount is going to go up the faster you are going. They say, morning rush hour is the time between seven and eight am.
Speaker 5: That's when these.
Speaker 10: Cameras are the most active people trying to get to work or drop the kids off for school. That's the time that most people are speeding and they're taking the most pictures. They anticipate that all thirty three of these speed camera devices are going to be working by June sixth.
Speaker 5: So again, here that's your warning. Now.
Speaker 10: The one thing they are doing right now, they're not actually issuing a citation that charges you money right now. Remember it's in that warmont period. They're just sending out warnings. So this is not costing you any money yet. But two months from June sixth, basically that it's what's gonna be. So August sixth, I think is tentatively the date they said. Once they have all the cameras working in two months, then all the cameras are going to start ticketing.
Speaker 5: A thousand a day right now?
Speaker 10: Do you think it's because people are like, it's just a warning, I don't care. I wonder if that number is gonna plummet once people start getting tickets in the mail NonStop. If not, that's a very large revenue generator for the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, remembery, a couple of weeks back, you told us how HP is going to start.
Speaker 5: That look very the traffic.
Speaker 2: I saw two of them this week, really yes.
Speaker 3: So I saw an SUV one that was like all brown, really yeah, and it does look like a regular car, but on the sides it still does have a logo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a little emblem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like very it's faint, and they did that on purpose, uh huh. And then I saw another one that was all black. This one was like regular car are not suv. And that one looks like a regular car, but it's still it's still had like the floodlights on the side. Okay, so it still looked like, you know, kind of copied.
Speaker 5: Right, there's a.
Speaker 10: Couple features that might clue you, but that's still very sneaky.
Speaker 5: They're warned everybody.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 12: Four show right away. Another way to tell what thosep cars if their look at the plate. Police cars usually have a California exam and plate, which is basically all numbers, no letters, and it says c exam. That is nine times out of ten, a police vehicle workover made official vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just hard to see sometimes as I'm speeding by Well.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. That's what I mean.
Speaker 10: The thing with these new hp uh they're Dodge Durangos or whatever, and they're getting a fair number of them are painted just your Selena on all brown one. They're going to be just regular regular colors, not black and white. And the thing is, yeah, when they're on the highway and there are a couple of lanes over from you, I can't spot the CAA exempt on that license plate.
Speaker 5: And as you zoom past, that's when you realize zoom.
Speaker 2: Pregnant see in your faces in your phone?
Speaker 5: Right, that's actually a CHP car.
Speaker 2: Very tricky, I will say so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but they have rolled those out and I've seen them in Hayward, so look out.
Speaker 4: For that, all right.
Speaker 3: So I saw this woman post a TikTok and it has gone viral. She posted a video where she was on a train and she showed herself standing there pregnant and the train is packed, and she wrote over the video, I guess chivalry for pregnant women doesn't exist anymore, and then she said I still cannot believe that one person even offered she had to stand the entire train ride while everybody.
Speaker 2: Else was sitting there in their phone or whatever else.
Speaker 3: I wanted to know if you guys are giving up your seat for a pregnant woman, because in the comments, a lot of people we're like, why is your pregnancy my problem? Why are you so entitled? I'm sorry you decided to have a kid. What's that got to do with me?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: I don't care that you're pregnant. I care that I've had a long day and my feet hurt.
Speaker 5: Are your world out there?
Speaker 2: You guys given up your seat for a pregnant woman.
Speaker 10: I've done it before, I would do it again. I've given up my I've given up my seat to old people. I've given up my seat to women. I've given my seat to people traveling with little kids before. Like you give up your seat, you just do. That's the kind it's it's not about your Yeah, you're right, your pregnancy has nothing to do with me. It ain't my problem. That's all you. But it's about being a kind member of society, right and realizing that that person probably wants to sit down more than I do.
Speaker 3: I was shocked at how many people were calling her entitled.
Speaker 5: There's nothing entitled about that.
Speaker 3: It's like, look, when I was pregnant, you don't. You don't go around expecting people to like bow down to you. But you hope that's a one's nice enough to be like, hey, like, I know you're probably in a lot of pain, half my seat because I've done that before.
Speaker 9: For what if someone just doesn't want to assume, Like what if they're not pregnant and you're like, hey, you want to have.
Speaker 10: My seat, because well, you don't have to ask them when they're due, you know, if you're questioning whether or not it's an actual pregnancy or not, you can still offer someone your seat. Hey, you want sit down, I'll stand. You can say it nicely. You don't have to say like, oh can I feel the baby kick?
Speaker 2: Can you run the risk of that person be like I'm not pregnant, why are you giving me your seat?
Speaker 5: Well, you just say I'm just being kind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll still offer, but I am deep down hoping that they say no, because I probably still want to be sitting there.
Speaker 3: No pregnant person's going to say no to a seat, right I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 10: Do you think this there's a difference in the number of people that give up their seat between male and female, Like, do you think more guys would be the ones to offer up their seat than ladies?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Why is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just seems like something like a gentleman would do or should do.
Speaker 10: Right. But shouldn't you feel that same way you see a pregnant woman hop on a bar or the bus or whatever. Shouldn't you feel that same urge to let this as I do?
Speaker 2: But I don't think a lot of women do. All these mean comments I just read all from ladies.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, are you guys so mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And don't let me into that group because that's not me.
Speaker 5: You got to give it.
Speaker 2: It's all just she hates kids and pregnant people.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 10: Don't force her your pregnancy on jezz She don't care to do it, right, You guys are just being entitled.
Speaker 5: Just just wants to sit and live life.
Speaker 4: I do want to sit, Hey, what's the wrong with that?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about a woman who posted a TikTok, got a lot of views, got a lot of comments because she was on a train pregnant and not one person gave up her seats.
Speaker 6: Hey Jersey Show. So I've been there. I've been pregnant twice with both of my sons, and I've been on MUNI in San Francisco, and I can tell you that the only people that offer their seat are elderly people.
Speaker 2: Okay, that tracks because they're respectful this younger generation, they don't care they are.
Speaker 10: But the elderly people are also the ones that somebody should be giving up their seat for young people.
Speaker 5: Con everybody do better. Come on, good.
Speaker 2: Morning everyone, I'm gonna on.
Speaker 13: I'm calling from Pleasant Hill and I just wanted to make a comment on the pregnant seat giving up your seat aspect. I have been pregnant before and I have been offered a seat, and I actually have declined. There's times where I just prefer to stand up. It feels a lot better, and at my stature, it's more comfortable because I can't reach the floor all the time.
Speaker 5: Selena, I feel like this.
Speaker 10: You've been pregnant a handful of times and your feet never hit the floor when you're sitting in a chair.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 10: Does that does that make it more uncomfortable? I never really thought about that. I thought that'd be kind of nice.
Speaker 5: His swinging ears.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, it doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 3: It gives me more space actually to like move my feet around, Like, look, I'm putting them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, uh, what's that swimming move that you do the egg beater? I'm doing that right now. I'm doing it as I'm sitting right now. I've had so much space down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, practice your egg beater. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: So that's never really stopped me from wanting to sit.
Speaker 10: But the moral of the stories, you still should offer your seat should a pregnant woman hop on the train or the bus or bard or whatever it may be. And if they choose to decline because they don't want their feet dangling in.
Speaker 5: The air, that's up to them. You should still offer.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a.
Speaker 5: Good place, all right.
Speaker 10: Did you guys hear about former Warriors prospect Jared Shaw. He was recently arrested in Indonesia. He's he played for briefly for the Santa Cruz Warriors and then has bounced around a bunch of different international teams, and he was currently playing pro basketball in Indonesia. He was arrested on May seventh. Authorities raided his apartment and they found one hundred and thirty two pieces of cannabis edible candies.
Speaker 2: Now look one hundred and thirty two Yeah, why do you.
Speaker 5: Need that a bunch of gummies?
Speaker 10: Well, you take a couple of days and then it adds up and he probably ordered them in bulk because you can't get them there in Indonesia.
Speaker 5: Ye, that exactly.
Speaker 10: They say this package they were tipped off because he got a suspicious package from Thailand. But they're in Indonesia. They don't play when it comes to drug possession. It's highly illegal and he is. They have very strict penalties there, and one of those being death by firing squad.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 10: Four people executed by firing squad in twenty sixteen for drug crimes there in Indonesia. Look, this isn't saying that he will get firing squad. I highly doubt that he will. But that's just the level that they take drug crimes there. They take it very seriously.
Speaker 2: They don't play, knowing that would you guys even risk having some gummies or anything there.
Speaker 10: Well, this obviously brings us back to the Britney grinder situation, and she knew when she was going entering Russia. They don't play around either, And she had a little bit of whatever in her bag and then member she got locked up in a Russian prison camp and we had to do some prisoner swap or whatever just to get her back. So you know, whether or not she forgot that it was in her bag or whatever, it, you know, it happens. And should he have known and done better. Yeah, probably probably should have done that. But think about just think about how different life is here. And look, I'm going to take one hundred and thirty two gummies at Bottle Rock on Sunday, and I'm just gonna be out there living my best life and not worried about getting executed by.
Speaker 5: A firing squad for that. I'm going to be just having the time of my life.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: No, I won't take one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, imagine, like you know, some people were like, oh my god, I'm about to get caught. Let me just take everything right now, Like, imagine taking one hundred and thirty two gummies at once.
Speaker 2: I almost died off that one drink.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I'd be on the moon for a month.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm speaking of Bottle Rock. Do you plan on going on your bike again this year?
Speaker 10: You know, well I wish, I wish we could. Last year, my wife and I rode our bikes to Bottle Rock because the house we were renting in Napo was right by this bike path that led basically cut the city in half diagonally and led and its spit yea right at that.
Speaker 5: Was the grounds or whatever we're Bottle Rock. Is that it was so much fun.
Speaker 10: That was the absolute best way to travel to Battle Rock because getting in and out of there with ride chair and uber and also it's a nightmare and parking and whatever, it's terrible.
Speaker 5: It's rough.
Speaker 10: But this year, since we've moved to our new house, that is not an option. I don't know how we're getting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ubering sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 5: It's tough. It's so tough to get one. And then but it's either.
Speaker 2: That or don't drink, so you could drive, and I think uber is the better option.
Speaker 10: Well there's that, and then if you do drive, where do you there's the parking is limited.
Speaker 5: It's tough over there. I don't know what we're going to do.
Speaker 10: If anyone want, we can hire you as a show for there's going to be six of us and uh you ride to Battle Rock on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Just let me know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on one ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, yesterday was a City Connect Tuesday the Giants.
Speaker 2: It life so fun, it looks so fun.
Speaker 9: And there's another one coming up. Obviously it's every Tuesday.
Speaker 4: But we have right now four tickets for you.
Speaker 9: To see the Giants take on the Padres June third at Oracle Park. All you have to do super easy. Let us leave us a talk back and let us know who you would take with you to the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, good luck. When you say the padres, do you ever say it in Spanishes.
Speaker 9: No, I mean part of me wants to because it is a Spanish word, so I feel like, guys, it sounds weird when I say padres, but but five days doesn't sound right.
Speaker 5: Well, neither does when you say san Diego.
Speaker 9: That's right, but the son san Diego, Diego, san Diego, Well, it doesn't sound right when I say bal Leo either.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I should say Vayejo.
Speaker 2: Cool or not. So Lena posting about the Orchanvenge yesterday, captain it with Let's go take me order it, only to be disappointing.
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 10: So Starbey's dropped their new summer line, and one of the drinks is the what is it? It's the shaken something or chata? What now?
Speaker 2: It is the give me one second? It's the ice Chata oat milk shaken espresso.
Speaker 10: And you did post that to your Instagram story with a big let's go and it looked and it was a hot day yesterday and it looked icy cold and delicious. Even I was like, ooh, I want one of those. And she that listener there, she said, I went out and ordered one, only to be disappointed. Shouldn't you have given a more accurate review of your story?
Speaker 3: The let's go was before I tried it and drank it. Is I just ordered it?
Speaker 10: Should I should have taken a picture and said, let's.
Speaker 2: Know, I should have followed it up. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Kind of a letdown for me too.
Speaker 3: And you know, my drink of choice at Starby's is the brown sugar shaking Espresso, and to me, they all just taste the same, like it's notice.
Speaker 5: This one sounds better than that one that you just described.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to my brown sugar one?
Speaker 4: And how much was this one?
Speaker 2: Same price?
Speaker 4: Like eight?
Speaker 2: Ate something?
Speaker 4: All right? At least something like that.
Speaker 2: I got a empty I don't know.
Speaker 5: At least it's not expensive.
Speaker 4: No more and more expensive?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, same price as all your other Starp's drinks.
Speaker 4: And did you door dash this one?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, good?
Speaker 4: But let's talk about some doordap I did? What's it? I'm judging.
Speaker 2: I'm judging.
Speaker 5: We judge when you spend twenty one dollars for one sometimes it's.
Speaker 9: An emergency, and I have a feeling we're about to judge some more ground. These are door dashes delivery trends. They put out a report. Here are some things that people that they found people are doing.
Speaker 4: So half of.
Speaker 9: Consumers are now open to taking AI suggestions from restaurants. Have you guys taking taken any sort of like AI suggestions on like what what should I eat from?
Speaker 4: You know this this restaurant.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking suggestions from AI, who's never ate anything in their life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, AI don't have a tongue.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Okay, so it's not something that's not for me.
Speaker 10: But isn't AI just aggregating other people's reviews and saying a lot of people say the waffles here are the best. So it's it's basically going through all the reviews and telling you what the majority of people think about a place.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, I would want to know, like what is the most ordered dish?
Speaker 2: I know that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have a tongue, but I know that I'd consider that.
Speaker 9: Now, nearly all consumers admit that they've ordered delivery just to satisfy a craving, not because like, hey, I need a meal right now, but just because I'm kind of craving this, why not let.
Speaker 4: Me order it.
Speaker 2: That's probably like, yeah, that's pretty accy.
Speaker 10: That's about ninety five per seven of them. I've actually cut.
Speaker 2: Back significantly on door dashing thing you have, I have, But yeah, every once in a while you do get a craving for something like let me just let me just order this cheesecake just really quick, because I really need some cheesecake.
Speaker 10: Then where do you think you're at with your Because you said you cut back and I don't remember what year we evaluated. You added up all the door dash charges or whatever for that year, and that.
Speaker 5: Number it wasn't for that year.
Speaker 2: That's that's lifetime since being a DoorDash customer.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 10: It was a thousand. It was jaw dropping. Where do you I think you are compared to that version of door dash you?
Speaker 2: I think I'm a lot less dependent on door Dash?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 10: Oh do you think like we're down fifty percent in the spend that you do on the app?
Speaker 5: A seventy five percent, I.
Speaker 2: Should say I would between seventy and eighty.
Speaker 10: Really, yeah, that is a very substant What do you do with all the extra money if you're like rich?
Speaker 2: Now, I overspend on groceries.
Speaker 5: Now, oh, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: So that's why I don't have money left for DoorDash?
Speaker 10: Can I make a door dash admission? And this is going to sound shocking to some of you.
Speaker 2: Did you use DoorDash for the first time.
Speaker 5: I don't even have the door dash app?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well then what I don't have Uber Eats.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I have no I have no food delivery apps on my phone. Zero you've never ordered. I've never door dashed myself. Wow. Ever, ever, never you does your wife she's got one of the I can't remember which one. Like every now and again, we'll order some food and she'll do it from her phone.
Speaker 5: But I've never myself personally door dashed.
Speaker 2: Wow, let's keep it that ways once you start, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't need that.
Speaker 4: Yes, now here's another one.
Speaker 9: This is from a recent report that door dash came out with.
Speaker 4: But I am really judging for this one.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, but over a third admitted that they've ordered food delivery twice in a single day.
Speaker 10: Sla just said beer, She's still done it five times in the day.
Speaker 3: I bet, why are you taking multiple orders five times?
Speaker 2: But definitely twice.
Speaker 10: Don't tell me you haven't door three times in a day? That has been a three time day?
Speaker 3: Happened by not twice for sure, but I need to know, Like, why not lunch and dinner, Jess, Yeah, more than one.
Speaker 10: There's three mostly three meals a day plus a snack.
Speaker 5: There you go, add that I.
Speaker 9: Could not look after coffee after doing something like that. The amount of money that you are spending just on delivery fees, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, and you just help those drivers don't run into each other like pase. I do not need the judgment.
Speaker 10: Have you ever thought about just driving for DoorDash so you can just pick up your own meals that avoid all those fees.
Speaker 5: It would be like you're getting paid.
Speaker 4: That's a good point is she doesn't want to leave her house.
Speaker 2: That's exactly why. That's the point of.
Speaker 5: Stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you guys hear about the door dash driver that went to uh O'Hair Chicago O'Hare Airport. No, I guess this DoorDash driver got lost and accidentally drove into an unauthorized, like secured area and drove for miles along.
Speaker 2: These restricted roads.
Speaker 3: Possibly no, well, there's not the actual runways. There was like restricted roads leading to the runways and then possibly even crossed the actual runways before someone in air traffic controls saw like a random.
Speaker 5: Car that that's my nuggets.
Speaker 3: And this person is just trying to get to the drop off location, which was the tower.
Speaker 5: Those air traffic controllers are overworked.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was to the tower, I don't know, but they had to be stopped by security and where they were like almost arrested for being restricted.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: Imagine getting hit by.
Speaker 10: A plane as your music trying to deliver some chicken nuggies to someone kind of plane wipes you out.
Speaker 5: I'd be bad.
Speaker 2: That is so scary.
Speaker 4: Why'd you have to take it there?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 10: Well, just you know that's what it could happen if you're driving across an active runway.
Speaker 5: Hottest Days, it's.
Speaker 11: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Today's had his trending is sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics. Hey makes you RSVB to join me at Prime Youth Aesthetics and Wellness on the twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: It's a Wednesday from four to six. It's gonna be a lot of fun and you could win a lot of really cool things. So RSVP and get your details at Prime Youth Aesthetics dot com. The really hurtful.
Speaker 3: Thing that Justin Bieber told his wife, So, if you don't know Hailey Bieber, she's on the cover of Vogue. Justin posted the cover on his Instagram and his captioned really threw a lot of people off. I'm gonna read it to you, he said, Yo, this reminds me when Hailey and I got into a huge fight. I told Hales that she would never be on the cover of Vogue. I know, so mean. For some reason, I felt so disrespected, I thought I gotta get even. I think we I think as we mature, we realize we're not helping anything by getting even. We're honestly just prolonging what we really want, which is intimacy and connection.
Speaker 2: So you already know. But forgive me for saying you wouldn't get a Vogue cover, because clearly I was sadly mistaken.
Speaker 4: I hate everything about that me too.
Speaker 3: So Haley probably hated everything about that as well. Because I just went and checked his post this morning. That whole caption is gone and now it's just a bunch of emojis. Smart, But oh my god, why would you admit that you told something so evil to your wife?
Speaker 10: There's one that's admitting it, but also too, I can't imagine being in a relationship where stuff like that gets.
Speaker 5: Thrown around like that. To me is a.
Speaker 10: Major red flag that the person that you are in love with and married too could say something that biting that mean like that is like you're just trying to hurt this person. I could never imagine, regardless of the fight I was in with my wife, I could never make imagine turning into an attack like that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that and then telling the whole world about it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 2: So embarrassing.
Speaker 9: It's so sad because all of this now takes away from her actual accomplishment of being in Vogue, because now everybody's talking about how Justin embarrassed her with his caption.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it sucks.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 3: Hayley's interview with Vogue, she addressed the negativity surrounding her marriage online and in the media. You know, all the speculation about her and Justin having marriage troubles, which I mean his caption isn't helping.
Speaker 10: Yeah, clearly there has been plenty of troubles.
Speaker 5: Oh you know.
Speaker 3: And then there's the Selena Gomez fans who you know, always come for her and bring up how she stalks Selena to get with Justin. All that anyway, she was asked if she thinks all of this will ever fade away, and she said, quote, well, I thought seven years in.
Speaker 2: It let me distart that quote over.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I thought seven years in would have died down already, and it hasn't. You would think after having a child people would maybe move on, chill out a little bit, but no, So I guess these bitches are gonna stay mad. That is a good point, though, set it's been seventy they got married in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: They've been married for seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bikes, But it's all these things that Justin does. It's not helping narratives, you know what I mean. It's like you're doing it to yourself.
Speaker 10: There are people that maybe, yeah, salty and hated on the marriage from the get go, but then there are obvious signs. And we just talked about one run up. The relationship has probably have three very rocky moments, right.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: A couple of quick things. First, shout out to the Oakland ballers. They got their season underway yesterday in front of a cellout crowd of around forty two hundred fans at Ramondi Park in Oakland. Seemed like a really cool, really fun day. They had to come from behind when actually it would have a normal baseball Let's just put it this way again. Oakland Bars are a do you call it a semi pro baseball team?
Speaker 5: Anyways?
Speaker 10: The way that they do their extra innings, they don't go to extra innings, they go to a home run derby, which is pretty cool. They ended up winning the home run derby. They're now one to zero on the season. They beat the Ogden Raptors yesterday. Again looked like a really cool event for the community and they are fully embracing all of the I guess probably former Oakland A's fans that have decided the Ballers are their new team, which again looked like a very fun day at the ballpark. Another quick local thing, the Top Golf in San Jose has been given the green light to reopen. You guys, they were partially reopened already if you did not hear about this story. There was sewage flowing down through multiple decks of the Top Golf in San Jose over the weekend, and they remained open and continued serving food and drink as a sewage rained suage, water rained from light fixtures and from ceilings above. It was only after about three or four hours they decided, well, maybe we should close this down as the stuff was splashing into food preparation areas and kitchen areas and whatnot. The Health department launched a full investigation on Monday, and that's why they temporarily closed some of the food prep and bar areas. They were allowed the Top Golf was allowed to be partially open as the Health Department wanted them to totally sterilize everything and make sure everything was perfectly clean and ready to operate again, and as of today they are now allowed to reopen. Top Golf is back fully open, you guys. The Health Department says they've gone through all the proper channels and protective measures and submitted the necessary documentation confirming the approved cleaning and sanitizing of the affected areas.
Speaker 5: Are you guys ready to go? Get a burger there? Top Golf?
Speaker 2: I'm too busted out, so I still got a wait a while. I'm definitely given it the smell test.
Speaker 5: You're gonna walk around?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any hint of anything, I'm out?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want to wait just a couple of weeks, just a.
Speaker 2: Minute, all right? Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 3: Next to the j Show, we got your crazy Cash. That's your chance to win a thousand dollars. Also, Graham, I heard you want to go on a bit of a ramt.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I got a couple of things I need to get off my chest about the Little League game I went to last night, maybe the season as a whole.
Speaker 1: That's next The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 8: Nine, Good Morning JV Show. This is Olga from Morgan Hill. I also to tried the shake him or chop the from Starbucks. Thankfully it was my free birthday drink yesterday, so I didn't have to pay for it. But yeah, so disappointed. Starbucks do better?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is better?
Speaker 4: Happy late birthday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Good point, good point. And secondly, Slinna, do you at all feel guilty? Someone left to talk Aback earlier saying they because Starbucks dropped their new summer menu, and yesterday you went to go get that very same drink, and on your Instagram store you posted let's go and it looked things looked delicious, it looked icy, cold and refreshing, and then later you said that it wasn't very good. And now we've had two other listeners weigh in and say, yeah, the drink's not that good. You feel bad for misleading the listeners because they ran out to get it after they saw your post.
Speaker 2: I assume no, not really, And.
Speaker 5: You feel bad that you spoiled her birthday?
Speaker 10: There birthday, spoil it out and I did her free birthday did full recommendation.
Speaker 5: That you made.
Speaker 2: She didn't say she saw it on my story and then went out to get it.
Speaker 5: Gus, I'm just inferring.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we'll stop inferring me anyways.
Speaker 5: Well, sorry, apologies for your ruined birthday.
Speaker 2: So let down, ye.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 13: I heard Graham talk about little week for just this light second we're going on break, and that reminds me that I just want.
Speaker 5: To give a big shout out to my son.
Speaker 14: Shortis, he's gotten too games this season and.
Speaker 7: She's going to all the stars.
Speaker 6: I'm so proud of him.
Speaker 13: We're all so proud of him.
Speaker 11: We love Youboddy Nice.
Speaker 10: Do you hear that Jordan has two balls?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 10: And look, I brought that up because I do feel like I need to go on a bit of a little league rant.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 10: Look, I'm just the assistant to the assistant coach on my son's little league team, and we've had a last night was the regular season final game. There's still some tournament thing coming up, but the last of the regular season game was last night, and I've kind of been this has just been brewing inside of me this entire little league season. And I want to preface this by saying there are plenty of coaches and parents in our little league division. Again, my son's seven years old, so it's mostly seven year olds, probably some eight year olds that are playing at this level. Most of you, coaches, you guys get it. You play the right way. It's for kids to have fun. And I just I've even brought a couple of coaches aside and said, look, I appreciate you guys for playing the game the right way. Because there are a couple teams in our league and I'm not going to name them, even though I would like to, and we played one of them last night. Not gonna say their name. Their color is red. Anyways, they I just have to ask the question.
Speaker 5: What are we doing? These are seven year olds, you guys.
Speaker 10: They The thing that bugs me to no end is that, yes, well, it may technically be within the rules to send your runners every time from third base to home. Anytime there's the slightest bit of a fumble or an overthrow as we're getting the ball back to our pitcher, they're just sending the runners home. I get maybe technically it is allowed, but what are you doing? What are you teaching the kids at this level. I'm fine if you beat us, and a lot of teams have beatn us, this season, our record is not very good. I'm fine if you beat us with hits, show your kids that you hit the ball and that's how you get that runner home from third, not by the fact that our outfielder throws it into our pitcher and our pitcher takes a second to pick up the ball. Don't use that as the opportunity to send a runner an extra base home, a scoring run.
Speaker 5: We would have won the game last night if.
Speaker 10: These deal hole coaches on the other team weren't sending their runners home from third at every opportunity. The rule is that when the ball is coming into the picture, and most coaches agree, when the ball is being thrown into the picture, even once the throw is initiated, you hold your runners. You're not teaching them a baseball play at that point. If you want to drive in your runners with a hit, have your next batter get up there and get a damn hit and then drive them in that way. It drives me crazy that we're there's no has anyone in this league made a play at home to their catcher. It's so rare that somebody who's fumbling the ball and then picks it up and fires it to the catcher and tags somebody out of home.
Speaker 5: It's such a rare play, it doesn't happen. So what are you teaching the kids.
Speaker 10: By sending runners constantly home from third?
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Did you say anything to them?
Speaker 10: I think they know my reaction because I'm over there on the sideline. We're on the third base side last night, and I'm going, oh, so we just ok okay, so we said on the okay we said on that the ball one time is coming into our picture. Our pitcher is holding the ball, holding it, but because he's not inside an imaginary circle next to the pitching machine. Again, there is a pitching machine for four of the six innings, a pitching machine. Because our picture is not standing close enough to the pitching machine, they sent a runner home from third.
Speaker 5: What are you teaching the kid?
Speaker 10: All our kids assume the play is done because our picture is holding the ball, but he's not close.
Speaker 5: Enough inside an imaginary circle.
Speaker 10: He doesn't know how many feet does he have to be away from the machine. So you don't send the runner a holes like it drove me absolutely insane, and the game I think would have been tied and or would have won if they didn't send runners home on these bs plays. Do better at the little league level, What are you teaching your kids. You're not teaching them that get out there, get a big clutch hit. You're teaching them, let's only win because we capitalize on other teams slight mistakes. You're not teaching him good sportsmanship. You're teaching him nothing. And you also look like like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Do you? I don't know that you've let it out a little.
Speaker 10: I feel somewhat better about that, but also like, I don't know one little gripe about Little League as a hole at this level, and I don't know. Maybe parents share the same thing they when it the final two innings are kid pitch and look, that's rough because it's tough for kids at this age to get a throw a strike.
Speaker 5: Some of them can do it, uh.
Speaker 10: Maybe forty percent of the time, but it's mostly a lot of walks and a lot of questionable strike calls. By the way, I felt so bad for my son Ford last night because it's the other team that they called the strikes for their pitcher, so it seems so it's a little biased. As one rolled across home plate and was called a strike against my son Ford. I felt so bad for him. He's like, how was I supposed to hit that? I'm like, you can't unless you had a nine iron golf club. How is he supposed to hit a pitch that is literally on the ground across home plate? And the other coaches like strike. I'm like, are you You've got to be kidding me. Whatever, that's fine. The strike zone very questionable. They allow when there's a kid pitcher up there. They allow steals. Okay, again and every time, And we do it right back now because teams they send their runners to steal anytime the catcher loses the ball. Look, it's a miracle half the time if our catcher just catches a pitch from a kid pitcher because the kid pitch is so wild, I would struggle back there as catcher to catch all these anytime the ball gets past the catcher.
Speaker 5: Now you're allowed to steal the kid steals. What are we doing?
Speaker 10: There is no seven year old catcher that, even if he had caught the pitch, is gonna throw out the runner going to second it.
Speaker 5: I bet you it happened zero percent of the time in my lie.
Speaker 2: Teaching the other team to like to play aggressive offense.
Speaker 10: I get that that that is part of the rules, but bring that in next year when they're a little bit older and a catcher actually could throw someone out. Show me that there was one catcher this entire season that made that throw out. At second it didn't happen. I guarantee you it didn't happen. So why is that a part of the game. That's a side gripe. But my main gripe, and my main rant, is about these coaches, Like, what do you worried about your little league regular season record?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 5: I don't care about crazy cash.
Speaker 10: What do you worry about your little league seven year old regular season record? You're gonna hang your hat at that the end of the season, Oh wow, we will have fourteen and two.
Speaker 5: Who cares? I would care as a coach of seven year olds.
Speaker 10: You care that you're you're teaching kids to have fun, enjoy the sport, play it the right way with sportsmanship. That's the only thing I care about. And they and that you tried your best. You tried your hardest at that age. We don't need major League Baseball level. And what do you like You're out at the bar with your buddies, letter.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, coach to.
Speaker 10: Some seven year olds to an almost sudden defeated season. Who cares, there's seven. Hang your hat on that when they're older and the league is better. I don't that I've rubbed the wrong way last night.
Speaker 5: My voice is gonna be struggling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a great speech.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous. I know, I know, but stupid.
Speaker 2: You can't control everybody else and they're coaching. You just got to worry about your kids, right, but just the do you do? Yeah, you can't control everybody. That's it sucks. That's what sucks about.
Speaker 1: Live Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine