Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots all right. Hey, I don't forget Rock the Bank cash giveaways. We'll be picking back up today. You got thirteen chances and one thousand bucks. Get those keywords each hour, starting it robab around nine oh five. You're entering those each go around at WJR dot com. Somebody's randomly picked each time to win a thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Ironically, you're talking about rocking the bank and winning a thousand bucks. Somebody just texted in and said, I swear that they called me for the thousand dollars rock the Bank last night. Fumbled for my phone and it hit decline. Wouldn't recognize my face. You know how you open your phone with your face. I'm sick to my stomach. Well, you have thirteen chances today, just like pats it uh.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Ogden. About eight o'clock this past Sunday morning, police in Ogden received a call about a reckless driver. Caller said the car wasn't staying in its lane and the driver appeared to be quite young. What police found even they weren't expecting, and members of the community a bit surprised too when they got the news to find that a seven year old boy with his younger sister in tow.
Speaker 1: On the way to the candy store. Again, we've seen that one before. They were just out for a Sunday morning drive. Apparently.
Speaker 2: I was pretty shock and scared, because, I mean, I have a kid, so I know how scary it is to come home and find your kid and your car gone. This is a really high trafficked area. For a little kid to be driving right here, that's honestly crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that he had the knowledge to really know how.
Speaker 2: To drive a car and even reach the pedal. And that's a blessing really, because honestly, the fact that that child, at seven years old didn't crash a car and killed somebody, including themselves, is insane. I wonder what that situation was there, like where his mom was. I'll tell you what we got going on here. We got a little we got a little driver in the making future. And you need to mom and dad here as angry and is upset and is freaked out, as you probably are, and rightfully so understood. Get him a go cart. Yes, then that's where a lot of these drivers get started at very young ages in go karting, and then they work their way. This kid is obviously drawn to the car, Thank goodness, nobody was hurt, and much less him or his little sister, but seven years old.
Speaker 1: Here the thing though, how do you get this seven year old to pull over and stop because you don't want to pull up next to him and yell over because you might freak out and wreck.
Speaker 2: I have the answer. He stopped himself. After successfully making it for more than ten miles and through several towns, the youngster hit one of those parking uh you know blocks and got stuck. You mean, like in a parking lot. You know, your tires pull up against him. Yeah, got up and over it and didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to get this little tyke of go car. Like we're saying, we've seen it over and over. You're talking about with people that we've interviewed race wise, also Monster Jam. This could be this kid could be a future Monster Jam truck driver.
Speaker 2: He's definitely got it in the blood. There's there's no doubt about it. We got a Ricky Bobby here. You alluded to it just a second ago. Almost every professional driver will say they got the itch at a very young age and their parents recognized it. And I tried to facilitate that channel it. If you will, maybe this kid'll be.
Speaker 1: Like the great Tony Stewart to where he's racing all different you know, race or opportunities, wheels.
Speaker 2: He'll drive it. That's it. He he hadn't been the same.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody hadn't been the same ever since that horrrific uh when the guy was hit. Wow, And I mean no, it just stinks. Somebody said, damn, I'm impressed. The kid's driving better than most of the drivers out here today.
Speaker 2: Ten miles through several towns. It's impressive.
Speaker 1: But parents have a good talk with him, even if he's going to Yes, slushy, I there's a lot to hit in Utah. We've big, big moose and stuff, a lot to hit anywhere. Yeah, that's true. Have you seen the barefoot guy wrestling the alligator?
Speaker 2: I'm about to talk about it. Oh really, yes, kick ass. I just saw him up on TV earlier this morning. That guy that she brought it up. Now just bring it up now. That was gonna be the third item I was going to close with because it's a field. It's a feel good story. Talking about Jacksonville's blue collar brawler is what he goes by. Oh that's his name is Mike Dragitch. He's we've talked about him before. He lives life barefoot. He does. He's a big dude, like like fit. He is a wrangler of wildlife and he has done so numerous times before. His latest was helping out Jacksonville and Jacksonville deputies and Florida Fish and Wildlife wrangle a large gator on I ninety five on Sunday. The video footage of that is great. It's on our Facebook page if you want to see the ninety five busy as hell. There's an alligator out there, uh huh, and here he comes. There's a lot more than Mike. He's not just a dude who does this. He's a former marine, you can tell, marine, veteran man of faith. He shares his outdoor expertise with local veterans and first responders to help them combat veteran suicide. He has an organization called Project Savior Outdoors and that's that's their mission, not just to you know, assist with capturing wildlife and relocated it. But uh, he's doing a whole lot more in the community. They're so good for him. Man. Yeah, props. Uh what is it the book Collar Brawl? Yeah, yeah, Mike Dragis. Check out this video.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to hurt your news story, Oh you did, but when I saw it up on the news, it it did. It just made you feel good, Like look at him helping out, got.
Speaker 2: Dressed in a camouflage, barefoot, running around on ninety five wrestling the gator only in Florida, and it doom doo, no doubt. Represent baby.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh, somebody said, talking about the kid, he yearns for the speed. Yeah, he wants to go fast.
Speaker 2: Finally, all of these stories in this idiotology uh highway driving uh related. I figured many of you in your cars right now, hoping you don't have to deal with any of these type stories this morning, including a all right, we've got a runaway kangaroo that cost a car crash and shut down in Alabama highway. Wow, this is a lot to digest. Yeah, the highway in question is Interstate eighty five. I guess the kangaroo was somebody's pet and he got loose and found itself hopping out on Interstate eighty five.
Speaker 1: How about if we meshed the two stories together and you had blue collar brawler taking on the kangaroo. No, with the gator versus the kangaroo, because you know we've seen those kangaroos punching.
Speaker 2: Ba can fight. Oh, they definitely can.
Speaker 1: But one that's been living at the house, I think the gators got them.
Speaker 2: What do you who do you think? I'm still stuck on kangaroo loose in Alabama causing an accident on the freeway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stop. There's a lot of traffic stuff in the news. Did you see the dimes some truck, Like yesterday we had the bank truck with the cash right near Chicago, three hundred grand there. Well, this was I want to say. They said eight million dimes all over inside of impact. They were using some massive vacuum to suck up all the dimes that were in a ditch. When it just google it, it comes back up. I'm not wasting time on the dime. Hey, are you?
Speaker 2: No? No? No, I I now that you brought it up. Though it made me stop and think for a second. The cash yesterday, yes, I'd be grabbing up. But all the dime we change in general, I found my change has almost been eliminated from my life. Loose change, I get it. But how I just I don't use cash. I rarely use cash anymore. I used to be more of a cash guy. I have cash on me at all times. If I don't, I feel naked. Okay, yeah, no, no, you know what I'm saying. But what I'm getting at here where I really realized it is a lot of us just have that loose change drawer jar or whatever you just throw. We have one in our bedroom that has not increased in probably years at this point. It's just at the same level, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you used to go home each day and throw all your extra change in this thing and then you cashed it in in that right, the money taker thing in publics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ended up doing that, but you did well too. So it gets me thinking eight million dollars or eight million dimes to eight million dollars in just eight million domes. It had to be Yeah, do we even still need I mean that level of a change we change is good, pat The change is hard for many didn't you know we gotcha, We gotcha. Check on one Double J R R, Orlando's rock station,