Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? Help?
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, thank you for joining us. It's another this is magical mailbag. I wanted to I wanted to throw in that little tribute to uh my boy Trevor Moore there. If you guys don't know about Trevor Moore, he was she was a silly motherfucker and uh yeah, so he made a lot of videos like that and they killed him for it. So, you know, they couldn't stand to have a guy like that sort of take the place of somebody like Alex Jones because you know, you see younger dude, and he had a lot more longeviany and he didn't really have any sort of allegiance to and the things that Alex Jones does. So right around the COVID time they popped him, and uh, we don't know exactly why he died, and they haven't really gone into too much detail about it, but yeah, that's Trevor Moore. So if you guys don't know, look up the whitest kids you know, and Trevor Moore and Kitty history. That was one of the funnier ones. I thought, you guys would bite that one. So what do we have for symbols tonight? Did you have yours? Ready?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, let me just pull up the image real quick. I do have the Sata square. I couldn't remember if I've done that or not before, so I don't think so. So if I have, I'm sorry, But I do think this will be a little bit different. So in the first time it did actually get a little bit more on it than I've seen before. All right, there it is, sorry, pull it off for you, all right. So, yes, we have the Sata square. This was a little interesting. Sanata square is an ancient Roman magic square consisting of five Latin words sata, a repo, tenant, opera, rotas arranged in a five by five grid. Each row in column reads reads, reads the same forward and backward, forming a two dimensional palindrome. A date backs at least to the early first century a d. The oldest known example was found etched on a Pompeii column pre a d. Sixty two, which we will go back to on this whole thing right here at the end sixty two. And by the Middle Ages, the Sata square was widespread across Europe Asia, minor in North Africa. The five words in the square are Latin satar, sour or planter, sower or planter. This is supposedly tenant, holds, opera works or efforts, and rotas is wheels, and the repo, which does not occur elsewhere in Latin. Most scholars treat a repo as a proper name or coined term. A Commish English rendering is a repo. The sower holds or guides the wheels with skill. It was like a chariot ride of him. For example, one authoritative source translated translates it roughly as a repo.
Speaker 2: The sower guides the wheel with skill. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Another power phrase is farmer. A repo works his wheels with his plow. These differ only a nuance. The square essentially depicts a farmer, sower and his plow, because opera can imply by or with effort. Some read the phrase as aditive light construction, not exactly show what that means. In any case, a repo remains okay. It may be a proper name, perhaps are a mythical plowman, or a cryptic insertion needed to make the palindrome work. In practice, translations vary, but all revolve around the sower for sator tending to plow or wheels again when and where it appears the Roman period, first attested in the Roman Empire. The earliest known, supposedly Rotas form, was discovered in Pompey, Italy, dated before AD sixty two. Additional examples of the Rotas form were later found scratched on walls endure europosts in Syria around two hundred eight D. Then the square appears in Christian contexts. Sixth century Greek script Satyr is preserved on an Egyptian clay amulet Berlin Papyrus collection, and the bronze sixth century amulet from Asia Minor in Berlin shows the square alongside two fish and the word ic hth Us symbol for Christ.
Speaker 2: Supposedly yes, thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that medieval Europe Latin satar inscriptions abound, shot showing up in medieval Europe around the eighth to fifteenth century. They found carved on church walls, castle facades, and monastery manuscripts. For one example, the Carolingian Bible I'm saying that right from eighty eight twenty two, and many cathedral facades in France and Italy bear the state of square. So now so remember the oldest examples from Pompeii Buried a d. Seventy nine and other early Roman sites, confirming the formula was used by the mid first century Jesus sorry, yes, by the mid first century. These findings predate any documented Christian community there, which has major I guess implications of problems for the origin theories. The early twentieth century scholars tend to see a Christian origin linking the hidden pattern nostri cross, but the Pompey evidence doesn't go along with that. As one modern summary notes, the Pompeian square, dated fifty to seventy eight D, was produced only around forty years after the estimated death of Christ, which would make it almost like remarkably early instance for a Christian talisman, suggesting instead that the original was not likely explicitly Christian. Various origin hypotheses have been proposed. Duncan Fishwek in nineteen sixty four argued that a community of Latin speaking Jews and late Roman Republic or early Empire devised the square. In his view, they clearly encoded the prayer Our Father Paternostra and the intersecting words with ao for alpha omega, making a hidden arcaustic of the Lord's prayer. Others have suggested pagan or magical origins, For example, that Cambridge Library notes that some theories favored Jewish, Mythraic or even ancient Greek sources over the Christian one. Likewise, Corinium Museum researchers observed that the formula's dating and content are too early for Christianity, so it may have started as a hidden sign of wordplay long before Christians repurposed it. Connections to Mithraism or Roman religion have been floating, noting Satyr could denote a sky father like Jupiter. Other scholars emphasize the possibility that it was originally just a secular magical puzzle, a clever palindrome of letters, and only later took on religious symbolism.
Speaker 2: That's another theory. But and again, real quick what it means.
Speaker 3: Through history, the Stata square gathered many mystical interpretations. In medieval and later contexts, It was widely apotropaic, treated as a charm or incantation. For instance, medieval spell books and church inscriptions use it to ward off evil, sickness or disaster. One Library notes that from the sixth century onward, the status square has held in an important function as a magical charm, used to cure sickness, ever disaster, and protect against evil spirits. Traditional folklore examples or legion in eleven to the fifteen eleventh to fifteenth century English manuscripts, it appears among childbirth and charms. In Germany, it was reputed to extinguish fires. Even as late as the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, Pennsylvania, Dutch folk medicine inscribed it on their bread to feed rabies patients. These users treated the square as inherently magical, perhaps due to its unusual symmetry and the word Satar sower suggesting fertility and protection. On the symbolic side, many have seen cosmological or numerological meaning in the Satar's pattern. In the square's patterns, Medieval Christians loved the hidden pattern nostri cross the alpha and omega a left over a leftover implied God as the beginning in the end of the universe. Some modern occultists spin it further, reading Satar as a creative sower deity, or linking the five words or letters to mystical numbers. Or five womb of five elements, but these are a speculative Antiquaratan accounts. It has been tied to Mythyraic or Judaic symbolism. For example, one interpretation treats the square as a mythematical equation standing for the Jewish God. Conversely, other note that the Latin sata was used for the chief Roman god Jupiter, making the Great a hidden paged homage to the Heavenly Father. All such readings numerological sums, Egyptian origins, et cetera. At the bottom. Scholars still are kind of confused. But those are all the theories.
Speaker 1: Wow, So there's so much to unpack from this. I think the thing that pops out the most is the end in the middle of the cross. Let me go back to that n E. T tenet and so you've got that cross right there in the middle of the tenet cross, and it's like holding from both sides, right, So it's not just one thing, it's many things. And I think that sat Or really gives that that feel to the heavenly Father, because you know, all over the Bible they're sewing and reaping, sewing and reping, sowing and reaping. So this is like the divine sewer who is skillfully holding the wheel, and that could be the wheel of the plow or the wheel of time and fate. You know. So you've got a lot of implications from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was something that I repo I read before that they tie it to agriculture just because of like the wheel, which I do on this stand. But it's just like, well, the chariot isn't worrying, Like the chariot isn't plowing the field, and it has a wheel, you know what I'm saying, Like there's other reasons why something could have a wheel and be symbolism. But yeah, like you had said, it could be time. That's what I'm saying, Like, how do we know it's not agriculture necessarily.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the fun part of this is that there's so many different connections that it makes, or it could mean all visual connections. So, yeah, I love the symbol. It's it's one of those things. It's you know, I keep bringing it up, but the stylized s that everybody would draw on their their notebooks in school. It's kind of like that same thing that it has some sort.
Speaker 3: Of a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, it has some sort of you know, it's easy to make, and it kind of has a visual puzzle aspect to it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, but the Rotas is really what brings it all home, you know, because it's the sewer is the opposite of the wheel, right. The sewer has the beginning and has an end. The wheel has no beginning and no end. Right, So where implies reaper, but rotas is the exact opposite. And so you've got all of these little puzzles in there. Meaningful that is not exactly because again it's Latin, right, and we sort of lose the whole perspective on the Latin. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: That's a huge problem there too, actually really.
Speaker 1: Right, right, but it still holds, It still holds meaning like people can still find meaning in.
Speaker 3: It at this point it's magical, probably from us thinking it is, even if it never was.
Speaker 1: I think I think the reason why it's stuck with the Christians is the Tenant cross, you know, because he's holding the universe in place, you know, it's it's the four directions, the cardinal points, and it's all held firm. You know. I think Ethan would love this symbol because it's got that you know, polarity of duality right there. And it's the four corners, it's the four sections, so it's definitely got a lot of energetic potential in that regard. So yeah, I love the Stator Square. It's a classic. So I had the let me see share my screen, all right, So I pulled up the ome Phulus. I talk about it all the time, but I never get too deep into it. So this is the navel stone Omfullus. So that's what Omefhulus means, is the navel of the world. And what's interesting about the navel of the world is that it's not restricted to just the Greeks. It's not restricted to just the Native Americans. Pretty much every culture on all these different continents has their own idea of the navel of the world. Gaya's navel Minnesota comes from the word mini gota, and that means the navel of the world. Right, So the navel stone, this is the central pillar of everything in that culture. Everything comes back to that. So this stone particularly is the stone that they said was used to imitate Zeus when Chronos was eating his children. So Zeus was hidden away and this stone was wrapped up in a cloth and given to Kronos, he ate this instead of Zeus, right, and then when he spit it back out, he threw up all of the rest of the Olympians with it. So this was like, you know, the plug for the next generation. And then once it came loose, then all the Olympians came out. Different ways of thinking came out from Kronos.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So all of the Olympian gods are like the higher order brain functions, and the Titans are more like the lower the physical aspect of these gods, right, So Kronos represents sort of like the last physical boundary of time and for us to see him as the end position as they you know, look at the seven planets, Saturn is on the end. That's the boundary marker. Right. So this one particularly stands out to me because what's around it is supposed to be the stylized net, right, So the stylized net was used to retrieve this out of Kronos's belly, and the stylized net around it looks like bees to me, looks like bees crawling on a beehive, and it looks beehive shaped, right, And the beehive shape I think is very significant, especially in Delphi because the priestesses who would attend to Delphi were called Melisa and they were the you know, honey bee priestesses, right, so they're kind of giving it away what they think of Delphi and this center point. It's like kind of a hive mind mentality. And so it's certainly not the only homeful of stone. There's lots of recreations and stuff like this, but you could see there's sort of a bee aspect to these, right, And so the olfullest stone was, oh, there's a good one. You've got the orphic snake wrapped around it here, and this one is just more of like a general, you know, concrete pillar. But the idea at Delphi was that this stone is what the the the gods would breathe through into the pythia, into the the Python priestess, who would then uh, you know, regurgitate these oracles and then have it translated by the priests. So there was something interesting going on here because Zeus was said to release two eagles, and those two eagles flew all the way across the world, and when they crossed over, that place was considered the navel of the world or the center of the world. And that was right at Delphi. So this is indicative that the navel of the world is the center point of the world. And you know, for Americans today, I think our owmfulst or our Batalist stone, the thing that represents the middle of our world being a Christian society is in Israel. So we don't have a ownfulst or a spiritual center in ourselves anymore. We have to keep going on crusades and these mission trips to this Israel to see all of the spiritual happenings there and revisit and become part of it. But it's not exactly, you know, our spiritual center, somebody else's spiritual center. So it's it's kind of an interesting thing because they were thinking about the spiritual center in Israel. In fact, they have their own batalist stone or their central stone, which they call Jacob's pill up right, So Jacob was laying on the ground, he had his head on a rock, right, and from this position he had this dream of the stairway to heaven, and after that he became known as Israel. So that was their touchstone point which transformed you know, this this tribe into Israel, and that comes through in the story of Jacob's Ladder. Well, that's their Batalist stone, and that's on top of Mount Herman, which is also interesting if you know the lore. So this this Batalist stone idea is where you get a lot of these mounds, right. The mounds are kind of like the navel of the world and they connect the sky with the earth. They represent that sort of central pillar idea. You've also got the idea that the North Pole is this massive magnetic mountain that exists at the center of the world, and that magnetic mountain is the closest place where you can get to the sky. And what's interesting is we have a radiation belt around the Earth and the only way to get through the radiation belt is through either the North or South poles because the radiation belt is thinner there and you can actually make it in and out. So it's it's almost like there is something to this idea of this centrality, this axis point right, and so the axis that everything else spins around would be kind of summed up in this omful of stone. Right, So that is not symbol what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: There's a lot more than I haven'tknew before.
Speaker 3: Actually got me thinking about that oracle of the Delpha, so they we should go that only times that thing comes up in like topics and stuff that I've even COVID and I've never really gone into it too much.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, there's there's hypotheses about how it worked. They think that it was vulcan panic gases coming up and the omeful of stone is actually hollow in the middle, so they think that the volcanic gases were going up through the middle of this stone and then seeping out onto the priestess on the tripod. So she's sitting on the tripod and supposedly these gases are coming up from inside the volcano and she's receiving these visions from breathing it in. But that's never really been substantiated, you know, So I think there was something else going on. I think it was far more spiritual than it was physical. I don't think they were using a lot of drugs. It was. It was much more you know, hypnosis based and meditation based, and you know a lot of people put a lot of stock into the drug use that the Greeks were undergoing. But I think it was for very special occasions. I don't think they were just drugged out all the time. I think it had to be ritually administered, you know, because all this stuff was magical, right, and overuse magic was considered to be out of harmony in Greek society. They actually banned black magic in both Greek and Roman society. So you know, they're telling us that they're full of demons. These are the cultures that banned black magic. So go figure that is interesting. But outside the Oracle of Delphi, you'll love this part. They had a bag full of beans, and some of these beans were painted white, and some of these beans were painted black. So if you wanted your oracle red and you didn't want to have to wait in line for two to three months, you would stand there and put your hand into the bag and pull out a bean, and whether it was white or black, you'd get a yes or no answer for your question. So if you wanted to skip the line, you had that.
Speaker 3: You know what I came across, I think it was Empedocles in somebody else. They were like, weren't they like against like eating beans?
Speaker 1: It was a uh not. Paracelsusupposed his name, the guy who came up with the Pythagoras against beans, because it had this strange number to it, right, like he was against the number that the beans represented or something. But they did have the magic eight ball out in front of the oracle if he didn't want to have to wait forever.
Speaker 2: So that's the original magic abel.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, great bag of beans. I should go up to people with a bag of beans and be like, have a question in your mind now draw being. If it's white, that means yes. If it's black, it means no. You have been visited by the oracle.
Speaker 2: Somebody says, what's the baptism of the dead. What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, they have the baptism of the dead with the Mormons. The Mormons do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, you know, that's what I was thinking. But I didn't think that.
Speaker 3: You know, that's when ye like Heidi, and I think other people have told us, like you fucking sitting there, like for all the people, right, like even dead, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, they would baptize people like Hitler and you know all these other people.
Speaker 3: They got those like golden cattle or something in this fucking bath where they're doing it or some shit ritual room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the golden cattle bath is part of the baptism in general, but the baptism of the dead is purely symbolic. So what they would do is, you know, you would go there and you would pray for the dead, and then they would have the symbolic baptism for them. And the idea is you've got to be you know, sanctifying the dead so that they can get out of hell and you know, be in the afterlife with you. So I don't know if any other cultures do baptisms for the dead, but I find it really interesting. Oh, next time, we're gonna do Bliphon. It's something that a lot of people know in their subconscious mind but they have no idea about.
Speaker 2: So are you Are you reading anything? And no, because I do want to at least mention.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Gmail, all right, got a story for me?
Speaker 2: No, I honestly, I'm gonna tell you the truth. One.
Speaker 3: It's a kind of long and a mess and some of the stuff in there. Because I was reading it a little bit as you were going, I was like, I don't know if this is legit or not. It's getting way too like specific on like iparts, and I'm like, I think you're fuck it with me.
Speaker 2: I'm just be toeing. Honest, I got to read this shit before I start reading it.
Speaker 3: And I'm not as I'm not as risky as you where you just fucking open up the mail and read it. Uh.
Speaker 2: I really wanted.
Speaker 3: What I wanted to do though, real quick, is to remind people over this weekend to twenty fifth I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty fifth, twenty sixth, Yeah, something like that. This Saturday and Sunday, Arkansas. Uh, there's a paranormal event in Little Rock. Check it out.
Speaker 3: It's in the show notes. It's two flows, two days. It's gonna be packed. I've looked at some of the older years there and it's packed. There'll be hundreds of people there. There'll be food trucks. They'll be ship outside, they'll be shipped inside. Saturday at two o'clock. If you want, probably worth the ten bucks just alone, you can watch a bunch of grown.
Speaker 2: Ups make bigfoot calls, so.
Speaker 3: You can catch some bigfoot howls and screeches or whatever the fuck they do for bigfoot. You can watch that for a minute, and there'll be speakers and I will have a booth there.
Speaker 2: I will be doing interviews with people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so check it out if you're in the area. It's only ten dollars each day unfortunately, but there will be like multiple speakers and I think like more than one room at a time, so definitely come check it out. It is supposedly the biggest paranormal event that's annual every year in Arkansas, so I think there's even other podcasts going to be there and shit too, so check it out if you can.
Speaker 1: All right, so I've got a pretty short letter from Samuel Souto.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear it, yeah, do it.
Speaker 1: And then I've got a part too to the dog Man story. If you want to hear that one.
Speaker 2: Well, we have ten minutes, so whichever one you can do.
Speaker 1: Well, this was pretty short, so I'll get into my story. At the Stanley Hotel, ess Park, did the weekend package had the pleasure of the corner suite allegedly where the maid doesn't like unwed totally had wild sex unwed tab nothing realized that Dumb and Dumber was filmed there. I pointed at the man on the Moon pic unaware I was there. So you remember that scene in Dumb and Dumber where he's like, we landed on the moon. Yeah, he's like forty years after that's where he was at. It was the same hotel. They pointed out it too, which is kind of fun. And then it's a my girl had a seance upon arrival. Oh that was part one, so there will be more.
Speaker 2: Damn, that was short. Yeah, the part came with that. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a but you could have wrote part two in.
Speaker 1: That, right, And you should have included your address because I could have just sent that along to Nick and you would have gotten something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, m dmo, So send him another email with part two. Put your put your thing in there. I mean, that's even another thing. I mean, listen, I'd rather you send this shit to him. But I mean you can even DM me if you have to with your address, if you're already gonna send one stickers or whatever, but I prefer you to send them to Headless because I probably won't check.
Speaker 1: It, right, I got So you guys remember Joe Ferguson's story about the dog Man. Yes, yeah, you got a part two?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, So it's funny you mentioned curses around the burial mounds my ex stepmother and some of her friends years ago, apparently went to the mounds and got some things like a vase, a bowl, and some arrowheads. And my aunt's husband was part of the Cato Indians tribe, so she brought the bowl for him. When he found out where they came from, he told my aunt to give it back to my stepmother and tell her to take it back. But my aunt never did. She said it was left in the house somewhere, maybe in the attic, so it would makes sense if there was a curse. Also in the same county is a place called Glimmer, and Glimmer has a road called Cherokee Trace that is where the mounds are at. It was also part of the Trail of Tears where the Native Americans traveled being kicked off their land. That area has a lot of weird things happen. One thing is that Kelly Wilson case. She was a high school girl who left work one night and was never seen again. The story takes weird turns when some kids that were taken to CPS because of sexual abuse by their family members tell authorities that then chief of police and their family would do satanic rituals and that they killed Kelly Wilson. It was right in the midst of the Satanic panic in the eighties and early nineties. So how much was true who knows, but it is very interesting. Check the case out and you will see a lot of familiar things that we hear again and again in the conspiracy community. Also, there's a replica of stone Hinge in the Woods that you could see the video on YouTube by typing Gilmer texas stone Hinge. So that was that was the part too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it is cursed.
Speaker 1: Don't take anything from burial mounts. I don't care if it's shiny, if it's pretty, don't take them.
Speaker 2: If you're with someone you don't like, tell them to take.
Speaker 1: It right right, which is pretty nasty, but you know, you never know if it's going to end up.
Speaker 3: In your car, right, that's right, man. They put it in their pocket, this will get it into your car.
Speaker 2: Fuck right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: People don't know this, but we're actually living on top of an Indian burial ground. It's called America. So definitely keep your hat on your shoulders out there people. But this has been a another Headless's magical mailbag, and definitely visit us next time. I've got a show on Sunday with Ethan and Ricardo called the trialogues last week was lit We were talking about exile. Why is exile not legal? Why can't we strip people of their citizenship and get them the fuck out of the country. Well, the Supreme Court says that we're not allowed to do that because that's cruel and unusual. But we've got murderers on death row that are about to be killed, and you're telling me exiling them and getting them out of the country is a worse fate than killing them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point there.
Speaker 1: It's strange, but I think there's something to this, like they don't want us to be able to exile people because if we do, the first thing we're going to try and do is exile the elites strip them of their property. I think that happened a lot back in the day, so they don't want that to happen again. You know, this is like their insurance policy, no exile, you know, So definitely check that out. And on Monday, we've got another Alchemy show coming up. I've got I'm gonna go over what I'm getting for supplies. You guys can join me if you want to go step by step and how to make Spajerics. You may think they're called spagricks, but they're called Spajirics. And I didn't know that until I had somebody else pronounce it out loud, because you know, you read all these words in these books and you have no idea how they're pronounced. They're just all over the place.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: I was saying Gyro my whole life when it's Giro, grew up in a Gyro. Greek people out there was calling it a Gyro. What the's wrong with them?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Greeks are very apt to, you know, changing their own culture. If other people are doing things to.
Speaker 3: Say that to Long Island Italians, they try to blend in. Oh real quick too, before you wrap it up and just remind people about five to ten minutes, we'll be going live on the occul Rejects and you'll be streaming it out on here anyway. So yeah, we'll be going live with Prometheus Lens covering John Wilkes killer, John Wilkes Boots killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, John Wilkes Booth was the killer. Yeah he was the killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah him and uh yeah him and like some weird story where like there's some weird shit about this guy. Uh, technically, I don't think they have actually caught him in his bullshit story, Like the story about everything is very shady, and I think he has other connections that Prometheus is going to talk about. It should be pretty, pretty fun, pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: It's always very conspiracy.
Speaker 2: It's always I had no idea.
Speaker 1: You guys joined us to get next time. Yeah, no, it's crazy. The further you dig, the more conspiracies you see. So we'll see it again next time later