Speaker 1: Yeah, hardly freaking crap. The twenty twenty five NFL Draft is the day away, Baby, and we're gonna special guest to kick off, Boy Green Daily. Let's bleep it go. I'm gonna lose my gash turned vanivas Boy Green Daily, start Snap sweets, Boy, Buggy Day, Huggy Day, Buggy Day. Let's go, Jo. Put your seatbelts on. Get ready for the ride. We're the freaking New York Jets. We're built for the ship. Let's go, Baby. I'm Paul Lesdan Junior aka Boy Green. I'm the New York Jets digital reporter for Heavy dot Com. Welcome to Boy Green Daily. We're a away from the twenty twenty five NFL Draft. We're almost here, Baby, Welcome to the show. Like the video, hit subscribe as you're heading on your way in. We're streaming live in three different places, Baby Heavy on just Facebook page, YouTube dot Com, slash boy Green June five, and Twitter at Boygreenjune five as well. Hit them up Baby. If you're watching on YouTube, make sure you like the video hit subscribe. Also shout out to our audio only listeners of this podcast that prefer not to stare at my face, which is a growing contingent, there's no question about it. But let's give it a quick heads up. Baby, let's give a quick shout out because at the beginning of the program, before it even started, MFC give you a Boy Green Coffy Club membership. You love to see it, baby, hit it. Oh yeah, those sweet jobs. We'll be hearing that over the coming days. That membership went to our and our baby, a good member. And now back to the Boy Green Coffee Club where you appreciate shout out to MFC. You have fourteen Raffle tickets so far this month. MFC still to you, good sir. If you guys would like to join the Boy Green Coffee Club, hit up the YouTube description down below. Join the Boy Green Coffee Club. It's only two ninety nine a month. Baby. You can help support what I do as a content creator. Appreciate it. We'll have Lindsey Roads, the amazing Lindsey Roads here in just a little bit on the program. Former longtime NFL network hoast and reporter extraordinaire now is Sumer Sports. We'll talk about that venture as well, talk all things in New York Jets. The twenty twenty five NFL Draft all of it is on the table, but I want to start here before we get to Lindsay Rhoads, who will be amazing. I can't wait. This will be our second time on the show. Do a discount double jet on old Lindsay Roads, which will be terrific. Peter Schrager, my guy, I love shrikes. Okay, longtime NFL network, Fox Sports guy. Now he's at ESPN, the Mothership, and everyone that knows Peter Schreger knows he drops one mock draft every year, and the mock draft he drops is based on sources around the league. Peter Schrager's mock dropped this morning and again it's from sources, and now it's at ESPN because he just got hired by ESPN. I must sound the horn, Yes, sound the Viking Horn. Baby Warren Warriors Unite. This is what Peter schriger had in his brand new mock draft for ESPN. I've been hearing Tyler Warren to the Jets for a few weeks. This might seem early for a tight end, but in this draft, teams should just take their guy when they can get him. In Warren's case, the new regime could turn to its owner. It's fans in the locker room and say this is what we are about. Tyler Warren to the Jets with the seventh overall pick and I'd be a very very happy man. So Warren Warriors your night, baby, Yes, hell yeah, thank you shregs, God bless we get a lot of people in the chat. Let's get a shout out to my pop. Hey, now is catchphrase is out an Abu Dhabi, Okay, across the pond. He's an international waters and he will be joining us on the live stream tomorrow night at eight o'clock. He'll be out there in Abu Dhabi. And as he likes to say, take that like button to poundtown. Baby. Yes, that's a free way to contribute liking the video, hitting subscribe. We're trying to make a chase to ten thousand subscribers, and I know surely eventually we will get there. It's with the help of all of you. And if you have the financial resources to do so, feel free to, like I said, join the Boy Green Coffee club er send in your super chats. You can definitely do that for Lindsay Roads. If you have questions for Lindsay, I highly recommend that you send that in there for Lindsay during her time on the show, which again has come about ten minutes here on the program. We'll have Lindsay Roads here on the program, which I'm very much looking forward to. By the way, it's seventh thirty five here in the States, it is three thirty five where my pop is an Abu Dhabi, so massive time difference, so appreciate him coming on the show this morning. And also what will be coming here in the very near future. Yes, so you guys can send that in. So I'll have Lindsay Rhades in about ten minutes here on the program. But I just got to tell you, Baby, Warren Warriors Unite when I pull out, and I'll do the graphic and I'll do the everything. I'm a big fan of the movie Draft Day. I will watch that movie. I plan on getting up ass early for that. Baby. I plan on getting up early as all heck tomorrow morning and hopefully squeezing in Draft Day before we start the show. So I'll get up as early as is necessary for that, and I will consume the movie Draft Day. And in the movie Draft Day, Sunny Weaver at the beginning of the movie, he has a little yellow note card, he writes on it insert no matter what, it's the player, no matter what, all the craziness that's gonna happen on draft day, I, Sonny Weaver, am going to go back to this card for this player. And I will just tell you right now that what I will have written on that sheet and make a graphic out of and everything is Tyler Warren no matter what, Baby Warren Warrior. Now, I will say this, that is who I want. And we all have people we want. All of you guys have your own little cards out in the universe. Hey, this player, no matter what, this player, no matter what. Whatever. Hey, that's part of the process and I love it. See look like Luca's are Ma membu awesome, great, cool, all of them. Actually, let me hear the ones. You have to say, come on now, give me all the ones, no matter what, who is the player, no matter what? You want the Jets to draft tomorrow. Night, Light up the comments section. We got a couple hundred people in the room. Light up the comment section. I see it from Luca here, So let me know who's on your list. But regardless, the point is, they're all going to be different. Some of us will agree, some of us won't. But we're all going to light it up in the comment section. I'm telling us who is our guy. But I'll tell you this, no matter who the Jets draft, right, we've talked a lot oft couple of months about the draft. We sure have, but I will say this, whoever the Jets.
Speaker 2: Graft, even if it's a guy I don't like, Even if they take a guy I'm like, really not super hot on that one, I will embrace whoever the hell that is because I'm a New York Jets content creator.
Speaker 1: I'm a New York Jets fan. My bare bones and foundation you tear away all the bs. I'm a diehard Jets fan. So whoever that player is that joins the army, I will welcome. I will bring him to the team, and I will accept him as one of us. So we will see, and I'm looking forward to it. Right, Like Zach Quinn says, for the love of God, as long as it's not defense Will Campbell, I can live with it. The latest buzz is Will Campbell's going forth overall, So we won't even have a chance if you were to believe the latest buzz's out there. Who knows what's real. What's not factor fiction. It's all over the place in the universe. There's a lot of defense a hubbub. I heard Todd mcshade defense, top tat tet Tech defense at all right, Aaron glens at defense, got defense defense. A lot of speculation out in the universe, A lot of speculation, a lot of guarantees, a lot of speculation. What could happen? But this is a Brandon regime. None of us know. We don't have any flipping clue. So we'll see what happens. But I'm looking forward to it. Scott says, trade back Colston Loveland, he's the best tight end. Well, he's absolutely not the best Titan. Tyler Warren is, but you can sell me on Colston Loveland. Trading back, getting some assets for Colston Loveland. The mock draft, my final mock draft I did yesterday. If you guys have not seen it, check it out. Three o'clock. I had a trade back from seven to nine with the Jets and Saints New Orleans Saints and picking up an extra third, taking my boy Tyler Warren. I see having sixty three s iss Beg's animated today. I love it. I will break the fourth wall people. I'm a straight shooter. I keep things real and here's the honest, got it, that's truth. Okay, my family's not here in the house today. They are at a different location in this state. And it's not a for a batteries. It's not like I got sent to the couch. Okay, it's it's good. They're enjoying some family time. There's no one in the house, so I can scream as loud as I want to. Perfect no family, no kids, no fiance, no nothing, So I can scream as loud as I want to. I can be more animated and whatnot. We've had family staying in the house too. Over the last couple of days. You've noticed time more so I've been a little bit more whispery. Now I could just speak and good we have. Of course, Lindsay wrote on the show coming up here in just a few minutes, so I want to make sure I'm brought out of budgetytail baby, so let go. So, yes, I'm glad that you noticed how much more animated I am. I love being animated. I wish I could every day if I, you know, was in a studio away for more people, I'd be screaming every gash darn day. You know what I always say that. I always say this, you don't control the cards. You don't in life, but what you can't control is how you respond to them. And that's why I try to have a positive disposition. I hope that energy is infectious with all of you guys out there in the universe. It means a lot to me that we could just sort of, you know, we have no idea what the hell life is gonna hand us, But you know what, We're just gonna grab the you know, by the balls and just go to town. All right, Let's get some other comments in here before Lindsay Road joins us here. Danny in real life, I told you Colm McCord's career our comparison is Kirk Cousins. When you're drafted in the first round recently saw as comp. I had not seen that comp. Kirk Cousins has had a freaking awesome career, man. I mean, I know he's getting clowned right now in the social media streets. But Tom McCord has had a comic cord. Yeah, I hope he does. But kirk Cousins has made Buco bucks, He's put up video game numbers. I mean he's had a wonderful time. Well, yes, unequivocally. If Kyle McCord you guaranteed me he'd have Kirk Cousins success in the league, I would a thousand percent draft in the first round. Look at for people that don't know Kirk Cousins man, let's pull up the Kirk Cousins stats man, he said. I know. I looked it up for a story I did a couple of years ago, Like, look at these numbers in between twenty fifteen and let me go all the way up to We'll go twenty twenty two, from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty eight at it. Let's add in twenty twenty three. Let's add in that one too. But if you go from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty two, we'll keep it there. He had four thousand yards in all of those seasons, but one four thousand yards or more. He has one, two, three, three, plus thirty passing touchdown. See. I mean, he's had incredible success. So I'm rooting like hell for Comic coord He probably will not be going first round, probably not second round, but we'll see where he goes. I don't know, I guess we don't really know what this quarterback process. I'd love to see Kyle get to a good spot. I'm really high. In commccord, Mark cischetty said, I just thought you had an abundance coffede. I've never had coffee of my life, not iced coffee, hot coffee, any kind of coffee. So which is sort of weird that the boy Green Coffee club, Boy Green, no coffee. I can't explain it, but by the way you named yourselves. That the the the contingent that watched my show every day. When we're gonna call ourselves their name, it's a boy Green Coffee club and bing boom bam. That's how we're here. So I know, no abundance of coffee. I've never had coffee my life. I've had no drink this morning. I just brushed my teeth, a little mouth wash and then over here. So Danny, real life, says mccurt Also mentioned on Grud's Quarterback Camp he grew up a jetsman. The reason for those who don't know the reason, he has number six the jersey at Syracuse. He is a Jets fan. Mark Sanchez the Sanchiz, so yes, yeah, there's some cool connective tissue there. He was born in New Jersey. There's a lot there. We'll see. My only thing is it's what we are to believe with the Aaron Glenn mobile quarterback thing. From what Richziminia said, that's sort of his type is a mobile quarterback. And that's true. You know, comic cord isn't a doesn't have the mobility of a parked car, but it's closer to the mobility of a park car than Lamar Jackson. So I'm curious if that's the right fit for what Glenn has indicated is his type. Again, I love comic coord but will ag I guess we'll see. I guess we'll see. But I love comic cord. Baby, give me comic cord all day. I would absolutely love it. Without further ado, people, it's time to introduce our wonderful guest joining us here on the program. You know who the hell she is. She needs no introduction. She is the host of the Sumer Sports Show. She's had a long time host and reporter for the NFL Network. Three time Emmy Award winner for all her sports reporting. And that's really just a fancy way of saying she's freaking legendary, so let's bring her on the gash during program. The one and only Lindsay Roach gracious us with their presence this morning, Lindsay, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, how are you back?
Speaker 1: Okay? I thought, you know what, the first time was great, but I'm like, okay, well I've checked that off the bucket. This out discount double check for Lyndsay road. Wow, you're back.
Speaker 3: That's an ironic reference this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that huh. Aron seemed to really handle the breakup pretty well. A guy that's never been sort of dump before. Yikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. I was definitely shocked that's how he handled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know right, it seemed like that's totally not his thing to do. Right, to air public grievances like a Seinfeld episode, you know, probably you know, all things considered in a weird way. His complaining of how it all went, probably the Jets go, okay, we made the right choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm I'm pretty sure. When we last met, I told you that I felt fairly strongly that this is where this was going. I think that they probably already felt that way, and I also I think it's I think it's interesting and maybe telling that. You know, when he told that story, I think he expected a different response. I think almost like how what percentage of people heard that? And they were like okay, jets as opposed to like, how could you do that to him? Which is I think what what he thought everybody was gonna say? Anyway, too much about Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Well, let's get to it, Lindsey. I mean, you've got you've got some busy action going on here. We've got let's show this up on the screen. So let's start off here. People, Come on, what are we doing? You guys got to get ready for the draft. The draft is tomorrow. I mean, you're a little late on your preparation, for God's sakes, but why not better late than ever? Super sports dot com that's just a free twenty twenty draft, free people, f r ee my favorite flavor. Come on, for God's sake, it's the Sumer Draft Guide. Just go to suomer sports dot com. There's a tab over there for draft Guide. It's a rookie draft guide with a draft analysis with intuitive data visuals that advanced datalytics, clean you, easy to use design, all for free people.
Speaker 3: You were provided a script.
Speaker 1: Oh, no script necessary, the wonderful Lindsay Roads. We could just rip off here. Come on, it's a free draft guide, free baby, it is.
Speaker 3: I will say this, and I know because I know a lot of people are like there's so many draft guides, Like it's like rock drafts now, right, like everybody has them. What I think is cool about our Draft guide is that it is so different from everyone else's draft guide. You will find data in our Draft Guide that you will not find anywhere else. It's all advanced data in terms of like usage. Right, So if you're interested in how many times somebody was, you know, dropped into coverage versus like where they lined up on the lone, like well that's not not a wide receiver. But you know, there's a lot of usage stuff like how many times did they hit this particular gap? That kind of stuff. So if you have any I call it a supplementary guide, right, Like if you have the Beast and you already kind of have a rough idea of who the people are, this is a way to kind of go look at see what are their strengths. One of my favorite parts of the guide has to do with quarterbacks. I'm not totally sure if the Jets are going to go in that direction at all in this one until maybe later. But it's a completion percentage over expectation passing chart, so it's like all of the different zones and then where they were what their completion percentage of expectation number was to that specific part of the field, and so you can kind of get a picture of like where their strengths are. And sometimes those numbers tell a story of a quarterback who had a really good wide receiver who operated in that range. Right, it's not totally all numbers. They say this. I always say this. This is like the headline that goes with me. All numbers need context, so I'll say that, and that's definitely true with the numbers in this guy. But I think that you'll find and again it's free suomer sports dot com. Just go check it out, easily searchable. It's actually it's good on your mobile, too mobile friendly, just like sitting on the train or something like that and need something to do. But anyway, that's my pitch for that.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate the pitch, Lindsay, And tomorrow night, the draft show for Sumer Sports is going to be happening and good Lord have mercy here Lindsay. I mean there's Lendsay rhoads Okay, self explanatory that makes a lot of sense. Longtime former NFL Gentlemenniature Thomas Dimitriev add him to the group. Sam brook House former college football player, and Sean Sayed is director of communic Agents at SUMER Sports. The exes and those guys wizard here, Lendsay, what's the theme song intro going to be the A team? For god sakes? I mean, look at this group you guys have put together for this draft show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've kind of checked all the boxes. Sam is one of our data scientists, and then Sean is. I mean, if you're not familiar with Sean's siead, you should get familiar. If you are a sickoh like this, this is a level of X's and No's breakdown. He is just into scheme stuff. He doesn't care about all of this. I mean we are like twisting his arm in the BIP to this draft to join us to talk about it. He's like, Oh, just put him on a team and let me watch some tape, right Like so, yeah, he's the guy who will be standing there breaking down tape of these different guys. So whoever, you know the Jets get, maybe we go over to him and he breaks down some tape about how they can specifically be used in that scheme. Like he's such a nerd that he can't fake it with that basic like he's you know, is good off as just whatever, Like he's going to tell you exactly on a high level how the person can be used. I'm trying to like put this into Jets. I keep trying to push it in the direc of like what's relevant to what it is going to happen, But like offensive line, I don't know. I feel like I feel like it's this is going in an offensive line direction early on and that's but that actually probably calls for that type of breakdown even more dramatically, right, like what are their strengths, what are their weaknesses?
Speaker 1: Run?
Speaker 3: Pass, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess let's get into that part of it. Because no team in the NFL has invested more in their offensive line than the Jets. Since twenty twenty, they have invested three first round picks, and not just three first round picks, so some teams have also invested three first round picks since twenty twenty, but no team has invested three top fourteen picks on the offensive line. But Kay Beckton god bless super bowls and now a bunch of money over there on the West Coast. He's doing pretty fine. But the two guys that are still here is Elijah Vera Tucker the Jets straight up for and then Ulu Fashnu last year. So they've already invested more top premium picks than any other team in the National Football League, and it could be adding to that group. To your point, with the seventh overall pick. My question I Flipper or do you hear lindsay, because this is something a Jet fans struggle with and it's this every team. This is our perspective, is that every other team in the NFL can look under the third or fourth round rock ah cool a starting right tackle. We're like, what the hell? We have to invest a first round pick every gash darn year to try to fight How can every other team find these? You know, they invest a fourth round pick and up, I guess this is our right tackle star for the next five years. We're like, whoa, where's that for us? So I think that is the only criticism potentially there's and again it's very popular to put a right tackle to the Jets at seventh of raw. I think some people struggle with the premium investments being that deep. Do we have to continue to invest? Can't we find it a different way?
Speaker 3: The question? I think I would almost I would love to see a list of left tackles that are found in the later rounds, because that might just be a blind spot that I have. That's entirely possible. But I feel like tack goal in particular, knock uard not center. Obviously you're the people watching, like I'm not new, you don't need to explain positional vue. Offensive tackle in particular is one that I just think is hard to find people who, for whatever reason, we have played it at the college level, that can play it at the NFL level and can continue to stay at tackle, like it is the one position. Every year you go to the Senior Bowl and you're like, hey, out of all the tackles here, who's actually a tackle? And there is not a lot of agreement, and so the pool of people that you're pulling from is so small to start off with, and then it becomes like a do we actually like the whole pool. And Brandon Thorne, who does I think great offensive line analysis? Okay, good, you're familiar. I pulled him aside at the Senior Bowl and I was like, how many like tackles are there in this draft? And he said four? There are four guys.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 3: So my point with offensive tackle is an and at seven for the Jets because I know that, like people want to put a tight end there, and people talk about the tight end class being special at the top and then deep, you know, there are a lot of good options. It's that depth issue that pushes me towards them addressing that later because I do think that a tight end feels like a really interesting position to address, especially with this particular quarterback and the way it's constructed. I just think you have to you have to address the offensive line. You cannot continue to You just have to give Justin Fields his best chance, period, Like you can't have another quarterback come in and just not have success. And I think that that's already on the table, Like you have to do so many things right for Justin Fields to be that much better than he's been in the NFL already, and so to have built in question marks like that just feel really tricky and I don't know that you're going to find a tackle later on. And so you know, I have armand Mimbu mocked to the Jets just like everyone else. I know. It feels so chalky and disgusting. Calvin Banks, I think is an option there. We actually from a from A so we have a summer score metric, which is, you know, like every team grades every play right plus minus ger many points. We have the same system in place, but we taught a computer. We trained it with like a lot of years of football plays, and it learned over it learned the pattern of It's really cool what it can do in terms of it understands like how the movement of one player impacts what's likely to happen elsewhere on the field. So if like the pass rush comes all of a sudden, that changes which wide receiver is likely to be targeted, which side it comes from, that kind of stuff, and so it it also scores every play on a frame by frame basis. And the reason that I like this is because it's player agnostic. It doesn't care who the play is. There's no built in like, well this player is usually yeah, right, none of that, and so you can pull up the numbers and then contextualize them with conversation later. Anyway, that's a long build up to just establish what the Suomer score is. And Kelvin Banks actually is in the ninety eighth percentile in our past block Zoomer score and in the ninety fourth percentile of our run Blockzoomer score. He scores better than armand Mimbu does in our metrics in terms of what he did on the field tracking data related in college. The thing that I'm concerned about right there at seven with Kelvin Banks is the opinion of other people who are deep in the O line weeds, and that is the aforementioned Brandon Thorn and Duke Manyweather, who Duke tweeted out last week some concerns that he had about him, specifically saying he thinks he's a guard and then bring in co signed his thoughts and it's just that one level of like they think he's a guard, and so I think, and it's possible that Duke anywhere works with certain clients and maybe he's boosting his guys and trying to like take down the guys who aren't you know who aren't. His is not take them down, but you know what I mean, he's not interested in pumping them up. But I just I mean, if you have options at seven between two tackles, if the Jets view them similarly, and I have no way of knowing whether they do or not. If somebody's a guard and you've took him at seven, like I mean, maybe long term that's fine. It all comes out in the wash. You need a tackle, like you need someone on that right side. So that's why I'm I'm leaning armand but again, you know who knows. It'll have to do with what how they see all these guys and how they set their board. But I think you have to go tackle just because of the lack of options.
Speaker 1: Later and those two you mentioned again legends in the business and do and obviously thorn and add another one to the list you mentioned it earlier, the Beast to the most comprehensive draft guide on the planet, Dame Brugler as Calvin Banks is a guard as the second best as a guard, specifically in the second best guard in this class, which gives some people the hebgms to your point top seven pick potentially guard again, once you sort of get years away from the draft, you sort of forget the entry point, but still to the point that there is some questions that sort of gets you. And plus you know there's some labels of guarded there. He played left tackle at Texas. Now the cool thing is he did it. He arrived as an eighteen year old at Texas and plug and play splayed forty two games at left tackle for Texas, which is awesome. But the Jets have their left tackle hopefully for many years to come, and Olu Fashtnau, who they took eleventh overall last year. The thing is, though, that ESPN's Rich Samini. They do the annual NFL Nation Mock Draft. For every reporter that represents each team, it does a pick, and yesterday they did theirs, Rich Semini Calvin Banks seventh of all armand Membu was not on the board. That's the latest buzz that he's going to go to Vegas at six. So then now he said, well priority and he took tackle over the other positions available, which was Mason Graham out of Michigan and Tyler Warren at of Penn State ended up going tackle just at well.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that mimbo I have not seen much of that. I have not seen mimboo not available. That's entirely possible.
Speaker 1: New England at four and then Vegas at six. Those are two I fear for the Arma Membu pro camp.
Speaker 3: Vegas I think is fascinating in terms of what they could do. Sure, I think the five. So I don't see Mimbo going to New England just because Morgan moses our boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for bringing it up, Lelia, Sorry appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But you know they've got him on the right side. I think they have to go left and again going back to Duke at maybe overvaluing his opinion, but like I mean, I could turn on tape and tell you what I think, Like why would anyone care? You know what I mean? Like in terms of like Duke many weathers literally like yeah, the people whose opinions should matter most are He says, forget everything you're hearing about the arms he's tackled, and he says it so emphatically, and like that's his bang. The table point for this year about Will Campbell. So I think Will is the guy at four again who knows if a team will view this differently. But I think that Will is probably the guy at four. I don't think that they go right, And so I think what is potentially upsetting the trickle down that we'll get to you is five and six, And.
Speaker 1: What's happening in a five? Lindsay? I keep hearing I've heard Mason. I've been beaten with a Mason Graham ammer over my head the last four months. But at some point don't we all just say way, whoa, whoa, woa, everyone just stop what you're doing. Does this make sense that we've all just come to this random ass consensus that fit the borough. It's just gonna be Mason gra What if and let me just throw it out of here. What if it's not Mason grid Elton. All hell's breaking loose? Who are running around with their heads chopped off? Like what what's happening at five?
Speaker 3: Okay? So here's here's where I go because I understand the uh especially again, this is a lack of consensus. Draft. Is Mason Graham by far and away the best defensive tackle? Is it possible that somebody has like Derek Harmon number one on their board or like one of the other guys, right that sort of surprise?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent it is, it is possible. And so if they don't see that much difference between them and they think maybe it could get one of these other guys, you know, at the top of the second, or trade back up and get you know, to the bottom of the first somehow and get one of those guys there, then maybe that changes this. I tried to go into a different direction at five on my mock draft because partially because I was like, everyone has the same top eight, right, Like, there's got to be a different order here, and so let's play this one out. And I've heard the intangibly rich stuff that they said down there led a lot of people, a lot of smart people to be thinking like maybe they really like Jalen Walker feels like a Jalen Walker note or Ashton Gent. I know there's been a ton of Ashton Gent. I'll get to Ashton Gent. Jalen Walker just doesn't make sense to me. It could it could be Jaalen Walker, but I feel like with the pieces that you already have in place there in Josh heinz Allen and Trayvon Walker.
Speaker 1: Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just plug in the tackle and have those two edges, you know what. I mean, now you're building out a line where they all kind of work in concert. Could you kick terryon Walker inside and have another edge rusher in Jalen Walker who can also He's like that versatile guy who could also play some linebacker. If you see him just as a line are not going to take him at five positional of value standpoint? Like, that's terrible. If you take him at five, you plan to use him at edge and so I just don't necessarily see that with the pieces that they have and trying to build out the best roster for a defense that was terrible last year. I mean, the offense wasn't good either, And that's a point that a lot of Jags fans make to me. Here's the thing that I will say that I know is not popular. A running back is like Saquon Barkley incredible this year. Did it change things at the running back position? Did Derrick Henry change things at the running back position? Is it back? I don't think so. I think what they proved is that I know sad. What they proved is that a running back can take a good team that already has the ability to win and make them a team that can win. Playoff games against very good team. They're an edge. They are the team that puts you over the top to win a Super Bowl. They're not a team that turns losses into wins. And we saw that tons of evidence of that Saquon with New York. They built around Saquon. How did that work out? Like, you need other pieces from a positional ut. And then there's the component of if he goes at five, he's the sixth highest paid running back on day one in the NFL. He has to hit, he has to be the best running back in the NFL, and you might be super confident that that's going to happen. But also with Bejon Robinson, I mean, there's so many examples of running backs that are taken by teams that need other things and they don't flip the script. They're really really nice to have, but they're a luxury. And I do not think that the Jaguars are in a position to have a luxury pick at five. I think you have to get a guy on the field that can impact every play in a way that we have seen more evidence will actually flip it. And so I don't like ASHTONTENTI they're also and I know I'm talking a lot about Jaguars and this is a jet spot.
Speaker 1: Nor to figure out the flow. Now, sure, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I think you have to look. One of the things that I look at is like the way that the decision makers operate. And in this case, they're brand new. M Come has never been a head coach, Gladstone has never been a general manager. But where did they come from? We are all products of the things, the lessons that we've learned and the experiences that we've had. Gladstone comes from the Rams. What are the Rams operating with on offense? A fifth round running back who's been great?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Where is Liam Cohen coming from? The Bucks? Who did they draft last year? Bucky Irving in the fourth round? Great? Rashad White the other running back there they got in the third round? Like, there's nothing in their background to say that's where we build. We build about around the running back. And then this is where I feel like I've become a hypocrite to a degree. Then I pivot to six and I don't hate him. And it's not that it's not that I'm like, yeah, I would do that move, but I could see it happening because Pete Carroll's history tells us that he absolutely needs a running back back there. That is how he wants to build his team. That is his priority, and not necessarily that he signals all the time. Like from a standpoint, but it is like if somebody's going to go sixty forty run pass ratio right like it's Pete. He wants to do that. I also think that their offense is set in. This might be a built in bias. I don't know. I'll just raise my hand and say this might be messed up. I kind of think if you put Ashton Genty in the Raiders backfield the way that their roster is constructed, and then you go get a specifically good slot receiver in the second round at the top of the second if Egbuka is still there, oh gosh, power sluck. I don't think he'll be there. I think he's gonna go in the first or like a Luther Burden or something like that. Now you're outside guys Jacoby Myers and Trey who can take the top off. Now they look a little a little bit better because you've got this guy operating on the inside with brock Bauers and Mayor and like, now, I think those two pieces, if you PLoP them into that offense, defense still needs a whole heck of a lot. That's a different conversation, but I think that the offense could actually be pretty good pretty soon. So anyway, that's a lot of rambling about what I think about uh five and six.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you I have sort of battlescars about it about what you just said of trying a new regime, and Okay, let's try to figure out what is their past. Maybe that can indicate what's their future. I go back to the Robert solid regime. I'm like, oh, forty nine ers, I know a bunch of people over in forty nine er cent let me call them up. Okay, give me the spiel. Here the Jets, they're picking fourth overall, they're picking tenth overall. Like what's the deal? Man? Are there any like non olets? Like, hey, position, they're not going to touch this. And I reach out to several forty nine er speople and they said, hey, let me tell you this right off the top, forget corner. Corner's not happening in fourth overall. They're taking some about they're not going to take a corner. I'm like, oh, okay, forty nine or person sounds good to me. And then they also said, here's another one running back, not gonna happen. Not happening, high we'll start talking about in the fourth round. I'm like, all right, forty nine ers people, thanks fantail fourth overall sast card. I'm like, ah, thanks guys, And then thirty fifth overall they trade up Breeze. I'm like, what the hell I thought I got all this great intail on. Ah, here's the here's the forty nine ers thing. Don't worry the South solid fields. And immediately months after they immediately flipped the script. So now I'm so burned. I'm talking about therapists on a week to week basis about this, so I have I haven't trusted jes when I'm trying to look at a g Lyons and Darren Mougi Broncos, what's gonna happen? It's hard to predict.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny about that too? And I know this wasn't your point. I was like, oh shit, I have a cornerback going to the Niners.
Speaker 1: Is that funny to too? Will Johnson? Here we go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually no, I have Sean a. But this is I think, uh, I think I have concerns about Will john Sin's speed, injury, no injury. He's a guy who I'm gonna pull up the exact number here because I think it's I think that this is something that could happen on draft Day, and there's been there have been rumors. I've now reached the point where I want to turn Twitter off because there's so many rumors that are coming out, like here's what I'm hearing twenty four hours before that, all that kind of stuff, and I'm like, this just it's so much new and this guy they don't like and they want this, and it feels very misdirection ish, and so it's so hard to figure out what people are hearing that is not stuff that people want us to think that they're thinking in the buildings. So I don't actually can't find the number right in front of me. Why can't I find that number? Will Johnson coming off a season where he was hurt, he had a coverage score in UH for our sumer score metric that was concerning to me. I can't find the number, good Goda, Mamron, But let me just roughly estimate for.
Speaker 1: You, that's okay.
Speaker 3: It was like a fifty third percentile coverage score for US last year. The year before it was like ninety ninth percentile. So he was outstanding. And we know, and I mean anyone who's watched his tape and just watched him play knows that he has really high end capability. But he also has a history of soft tissue injuries, and so it's not just this one. And so you could look at the fifty third percentile coverage score and say, was that because they changed the defense? Now there are questions that I would want to ask if I was a team that was thinking about drafting him, about like do I have to put him in a specific defense the one the year before? Like what worked about that and what didn't work about this? Or is it injury related, in which case, hey, we'll just bump back up to the ninety nine percentile if he's not playing hurt. But then you have the history of injuries and the possibility is gonna get hurt again, And if he's a fifty third percentile coverage corner when he's playing hurt, then you have to bake that into the range of outcomes of what you're getting and so I.
Speaker 1: So Will Johnson should be prepared for a slipping slide on draft day, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible. I think it's possible. And people, other people have a better idea about the medicals. That's not a ration that I'm privy to. I just see that number, and I get curious, and then I start hearing again, this is you know, this is before I started tuning out the world. I started hearing you know, he might fall. Albert Breer saying that you know there are concerns that he might fall because the medicals. Well, I think that that actually matches what my concerns are, and so I think that that's interesting, not fair enough.
Speaker 1: Again, we've got Lindsey Rhodes here, multi time Emmy Award winner, extraordinariro, host of Sumer Sports. Again, we've got the Sumer Sports Draft Guide. It's absolutely free. Hit up. Maybe there's the link on the screen for audio only listeners that assumeer Sports As you m e rsports dot com to access their free draft guide. There's a tab for the draft guide. Can click that access that uh for free. Lens say, let me just ask you straight up, do you believe in Justin Fields.
Speaker 3: Maybe like I I think I am. I think I am in the Justin Fields fan camp. Of the people you know that are in my space, I think I would. I'm probably a stronger proponent than most people. So that said, that's not the reaction you wanted, right, I.
Speaker 1: Think you sort of got there. You know, maybe I'm in the room. Oh oh is that Lensie over there? Oh? Lenchi come out over. Yeah, I think it could work.
Speaker 3: I have to bake in the possibility that it's not a high end outcome, like at this point, now there's enough of a sample size, right, but I still think, uh, I don't think he was ever used right in Chicago. I thought it was infuriating to watch the way that they built the offense around him, how they used it, what kind of plays they call didn't and what.
Speaker 1: Trading up for a quarterback that you gave up a future first for plus the first round swap and whatever else was included. And then to your point, and that result were not what the hell? What was the plan?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's I mean, everybody has this moment in life where you're like, man, you think everyone that's in a position of like power whatever that like they that they're so smart and that they got and then and then as you get older, you're in rooms with people that you would have thought that about and you're like, oh, they're just like normal people and maybe they're not even that good at their Like that's kind of how I feel about people in the NFL. And yeah, so I don't like the way he was used. Then he goes to Pittsburgh. I don't think he was that bad. Like I, I don't either. The shift there felt like they thought that it didn't have a high ceiling for them and they wanted to see if the other option had a higher ceiling. And then that gained a lot of like traction. After his first game was successful offensively, Russell Wilson's I was a hater. I was, you know, I was the hater who was there going. I didn't like it that much after the first game because I didn't think that he did anything that answered any of the questions that we had about who he was coming in. They did have offensive success, but George Pickens made out of his mind catches and that made the whole offense look better. Anyway. We saw that kind of bear out as the season went on, and by the end of the season, Justin Fields was better in all the advanced metrics on the season than Russell Wilson was. So it looks like they made the wrong decision. It looks like they know they made the wrong decision and that they let Russell go and then they tried to retain Justin Fields. I think it's very smart of just and feels to give him the double bird.
Speaker 1: What kind of gall from Pittsburgh. Hey, your bench, buddy. I know where you're born to. I know currently you're in a career high and complacent percent engine and interception percent and all this stuff. Sorry, sit on the bench. And then to have the audacity after this's come back, Hey Justin, Hey baby, it feels like the Adam Sandlor thing and happy Gilbourt was like get lost, see a loser. It comes back. I'm sorry baby, and he's going to the intercom. I'm like, what the of course Justin Field's told you to pack it. So if Anny Pittsburgh people are like, WHOA where'd that come from? That just seems like a lack of awareness.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent, yeah, yeah, you don't. You don't put the girl you're dating on hold, so that you could go date somebody that you think is hotter and then call her back up and like, if this is actually the girl that like you'll want to date, that doesn't tell you to go go somewhere else. Yeah, So I think it's great that he's getting another option or another opportunity. I'm hearing that they like him. I'm hearing that they like him because I I actually was going with the idea of whether or not they were sort of building out the room with Jaln Milroe in mind, not to immediately be the starter, but I think he'd be an interesting option.
Speaker 1: Where's she going on draft night?
Speaker 3: Well, that's an interesting question because I think that after I think after after Cam, I think it's I think it's a free for all. I think it's probably Sanders who's the next quarterback off the board. But I think that, oh, I don't think that people love this class, like everyone knows that, right, But I think that Sanders is more included in the non excited part of the evaluator evaluation. Then people want to say. I think that I think he might be closer to the other group than he is to Cam. And so if that's true, and if people think that there's not a high ceiling and they have question marks about him, I think the guy you get excited about and you use a draft pick on is the guy who feels like a lotto ticket because he is elite at one specific thing, and that's Jalen Milroe. No one describes him. It doesn't acknowledge that he is like Lamar Jackson level elite as a as a rushing quarterback. Right, there's room for improvement for sure. He needs to be developed as a passer. Yeah, this this made me think, Okay, but Anthony Richardson, who obviously is different traits physically sure, and a massive arm right, But I was like, well, how much more developed was he as a passer when the Colts took him at four? So you're you're banking on the traits in that case, we now know he wasn't developed as a passer and still needs more time to become developed as a passer. But they rolled the dice at four on that, and I was told that Jalen Milroe is a is further along in his development as a passer. He is a better passer than Anthony Richardson was coming out, So to me, the fact that Anthony Richardson again this size is a huge part of the reason that it bumped him up to four in addition to the other like football things that we knew he could do well. I don't know that Jalen falling so far like and not even being on the radar for QB two feels weird to me because I think that teams like lotto tickets like that, and they think that they can develop somebody and they think that they can fix the thing. But I think if you're going to do that at a quarterback this year, you might as well do that to somebody that has like, if this works, we have one of the best weapons in the NFL. And I just don't think any other quarterbacks past Cam I don't think any of the other quarterbacks are even in that conversation. I think that they're kind of in the conversation for like like average like charter level NFL quarterback, which I don't think is what you're looking for. I think you're looking for that guy who has the potential to be one of the best.
Speaker 1: For me, I will say this, with your background, you're the perfect person to answer this question on mill Row with the Emmy's and the NFL Network and the summer sports and all the everything that you have at your fingertips here. Okay, you can one of your things that I don't know was directly at LinkedIn dot com. I'll give a double check when I go through. Is the is the ability to smell the bs here and on? Jalen he gets the invite to the draft and I go, what the hell out? And he accepts, and I'm like, well, that says something to me. I've heard other people say doesn't mean anything. Lindsay Rhodes, You've been around the block with all these different varied backgrounds you've had, Jalen Mill, does that mean something or nothing?
Speaker 3: I think it does mean something. I think I don't know how they do this now, but I know, like back in the day, when Gil Brandt established this from an NFL side, he was in charge of inviting the people that were there. There's the whole story about Aaron Rodgers and the fact that he like at the last minute got word that he wasn't going to go and tried to essentially like uninvite him, and they were like we're good, and then he was like, oh no, I can't tell you why, but you shouldn't come that guy. So I remember hearing that story. I think that people know things, and but I also think it that that's that's your first signal, and I do think it's meaningful. Although we have definitely seen people who are like go home after the first day because they didn't get picked and they're embarrassed to go back and sit in the green room, and then somebody does, and we like celebrate it because like, look at how like humble he's being. And that could be the case. It might be that they just want a few people to walk out on stage on day too. But I don't think that they do that on purpose. I think that there's a chance that somebody wants a quarterback that is not the team that needs the quarterback right this second, like they have. And that might even be the Jets who have someone they can roll with, you know, or it might be the Browns who have somebody they can roll with, Like nobody's in love with Joe Flacco or Kenny Pickett, but like you know, they're not. Like you don't have to use a high value pick on somebody that you don't love, love love, because you have somebody else that you also don't love love love that is capable of starting, and you have a greater sample size of what they can do on the field. Anyway, I think that it makes the most sense that Jalen Milroe is a guy that a team who's looking for somebody that they don't need right now. I think he's the most sense that they would take that for the reasons that I said. So, I do think that the green room invite. Yeah, I think that there's something there.
Speaker 1: Which mean that Lindsey Rhodes, Thomas Dimitrioff, Sam bruck House, Shansihead may have some reactions to a Jaylen Millwell whoa Mama Sita, Roger Goandelson who now hope he's coming on stage, could be helping yet night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh gosh, it's gonna be so fun. And then where will Sanders go? And I'm almost bummed a little bit that it feels like we're all kind of settling on the fact that he might go later than we thought a month ago, because I felt like I was in my own little camp, you know. I mean I certainly wasn't. There were other people, but it felt like I was like in a small percentage of people going. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And now, ah, you're the president of that fan club. See now people are all jumping on your bandwagon.
Speaker 3: A little bit. And again, and that's not my evaluation. It's all the evaluators that I talked to that were not describing him like he was somebody that they love, love left. They were like the primary word that was used was need when anyone talked about him going in the top five or ten, Like it's all need driven. And I'm like, why is he the guy that you like? Nope, is just you have to have a quarterback? Like that doesn't feel like good process to me, Like, well, who else are they gonna start? Like, I mean, I get that, I get that we're all desperate, but like, tell me why he is the person that's gonna be their franchise quarterback. And I'm not hearing that. I'm not hearing that from evaluators. I'm not hearing I'm not hearing that level of love that matches where we want to put him in the draft. And now in the last like week or so, it feels like a lot of people are coming around to like, I don't know, he might not he might he might fall. And I'm like no, you're not allowed to be on this, but that's mine. That is my hill, and I don't want you here, Sam Bruckhause you mentioned I'm doing the show. He's kind of like, I think I'm gonna mock him to like fall out of the you know, or like late, and I'm like, no, you got to keep him right there in the top five, buddy, you have fought with me for too long.
Speaker 1: That is mine.
Speaker 3: On draft day, you win, you win the back and forth. If he goes in the top ten, I'll give you. I'll give you nine even, but like anything after that is my That's terrible. What the heck I'm saying this might win. I'm saying, like narratively on something that we disagree about.
Speaker 1: I am not rooting for him to fall. I am not rooting for that.
Speaker 3: Of course, I clearly am sounding like I'm rooting for him to fall. It's not about him, it's about being right right.
Speaker 1: It's the principal shitor. I'm sure you can understand, pal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm sure he can't.
Speaker 1: That probably not actually, to be honest, let's circle back to the beginning of the conversation as we're gonna wrap up here and you mentioned you like throughout quarterback, Like, I'm not sure how that's gonna fit in with the Jets and their plans in terms of the draft to take it a quarterback. And that is a decisive divisive point. Excuse me. Among the fan base, some of argued, you have to build around Justin Fields. Give him a chance. He's never had a chance anywhere he is. If you take a quarterback at seven or even forty two or trade back into the first round, you're cutting the legs out from undern each fields. You know, give him a chance. And in a class that everyone says socks at quarterback, excuse my, guatemalinire like, hey man, what are you gonna do? But also there's some other people that said, hey man, just take the quarterback. Sorry, Justin Field's in your feelings. Look at Kirk Cousins last year, Michael Pennock, JUNR. They said, hey, let's take our guy, and thank goodness they did. Kirk Cousins was awful last year. So where do you stand in that or whether or not the Jets should simply build around Justin Fields and skit a punt on quarterback and figure it out. In twenty twenty six, or maybe Field is just your guy and then you figure it out that way versus potentially taking one of these guys again. Jalen Melroe is incredibly intriguing.
Speaker 3: I I just like Melroe, and I really like but I and I really like. I mean, I like the idea of Milroe in this specific way that I said right like, so if you can get him in the second, hold on, I'm pulling up where the Jets all of the Jets picks, so that I.
Speaker 1: Can have seven full picture where seven seventy three, one ten those are their first four rounds. So seven forty two seventy three one ten, okay, is even there at forty two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of I just don't. I'm I'm leaning towards no.
Speaker 1: But like, especially with all the quarterbacks in the early second, right, you got Cleveland thirty three, you got Giants at thirty four, you have Saints at forty. It just feels like if the Jets really want this guy and you don't want to take him at seven, then we're playing the dangerous game at dice, Like are you able to trade up back something I know?
Speaker 3: And you kind of have to get to the back of the first because correct if it is a quarterback and he does hit And honestly so thinking this one out, you need that fifth year.
Speaker 1: If you're going to do a Lar Jackson, maybe pick thirty two.
Speaker 3: Let's go one hundred percent. But also I'm thinking Jordan Love, I'm thinking of the position that the well, I'm thinking of the position that the Packers were in in terms of having to up the fifth year option after a certain number of years, and the position that that put them in terms of when they had to get him on the field so that they could see if they were gonna move on from him and make that decision with the whole Aaron Rodgers back and forth and the dynamic that that created. We were like kind of like, wow, when do you put him on? And you have to if you're gonna do the fifth and so I think you need that fifth. If you don't have the fifth, then you have to make that decision on him sooner as far as like do we need something different, you have to get him on the field. So I kind of I think if you're gonna take him, there's benefit to moving up at the at the end like Lamar, like you said, and getting that fifth you're just so you have more time to develop him and to figure out whether you want to pick up that fifth year option or if you need to make a move in some way, Like you don't want that, you know, to even be on the table right now, because you want to absolutely want that, but you know, you have to make business decisions, and so if you're taking a quarterback that that you know is developmental to your point about not putting that behind Justin Fields, I think you could potentially you could potentially sell it to him and say, like, look, we took him early. I don't want you to think this means that this he's like staring down you know that he's like breathing down your neck because he needs development. And I think that they can sell him on we have to work with him. We think he might have really high end capabilities, in which case, now we have a trade asset something that we could maybe we could sell to other people. We've got a piece. But also, you know, they have to be smart as a business and build for the long term. And you know, Justin Fields has to know that. At the very least he has to prove it, like he's not a guy that you should be like he let me, take good care of your feelings right now, like you want to. You want everyone to feel empowered enough that they feel comfortable to just let loose and not play tight and stuff. But I think he already understands the lay of the land, like he has to play really well this year, and so if he does, then they don't have to pivot to Milrow and that they can keep him. But if he doesn't, or if he gets hurt. As a quarterback who also runs, they need a backup plan. It's probably not ideally Tyro Taylor at this stage, so maybe they could, maybe they could sell that to him. But also if he if he falls to where they are, that's a much easier sell.
Speaker 1: And he fell into our laps. We weren't expecting him to be here. Oh yeah, it's a good sell. Lindsay Rhodes, you are an absolute legend. Everyone in the chat was worshiping and you know, bowing down to the temple of Lindsay Rhoads for goodness sake, And why wouldn't they for God's sake, I could talk to you forever. We gotta we got to talk to the pay with super Sports. We got to get another show going on so boy Green, Lindsay Roads actors. For Pete's sake, it was terrific, and we'll have to do this again very so let's do some final plugs here, Lindsay again, we got the draft guid that's for free jump on sumer sports dot com s U M e R Sports dot com Free Draft guide. Of course, your guys, is a live draft show tomorrow night, seven o'clock. We're a day away after all the speculation, Lindsey Rick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us be a second screen for you. Oh, maybe put up maybe put up the draft, you know, maybe mute that, maybe turn us on and you can get Thomas de Mitchroff's unvarnished, Uh is it unvarnished? Anyways, got a lot of a lot of experience in this area, obviously having sat in it for thirteen years, he's got a lot of stories to tell in a lot of context also the data side and the scheme side. And so we hope that we will have a lot of value for you on that show and.
Speaker 1: You yeah, absolutely, Lindsey. Thank you so much for joining us on the show, and I'm sure we'll have you back on again in the future. Good luck on the broadcast. And have a great time.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Enjoyed the draft.
Speaker 1: All right, there she is Lindsey Roads, Baby, Lindsey, Lindsay Rhoads. Lindsey Lindsey Rhoads. I saw the wrestling shout outs in there and the chat amazing. Lindsay Roads was terrific. Thank you guys for all the questions and comments throughout it. I see we got some membership action. We'll throw that up on the show. That was really cool of Lindsay. Thank you to Paul Taxter here, I see that you put up five new members to the Boy Green Coffee Club. Let's hit it, baby, appreciate it you member Boy Green Coffee Club. Gucci Finesse, Adam is too Cool, Brian Farroll, Joe Rano and d or excuse me? Did I get everybody? Make sure? Let me make sure I got the right five people here? Excuse me? Yes we have Gucci, Adam is too Cool, Brian Frow, Joe Rano, and then ah, here it is. It came in late ej. You also our remember to the Boy Green Coffee Club. You guys have access to our Discord channel and Paul tax do you have five raffle tickets as well? To the monthly giveaway here, so appreciate you, thank you. We are all still competing for like I said, the replace the b Mac emoji, so you guys can keep that rolling gear feel free throughout the rest of the month. Also, I want to give you guys a special shout out right. So tomorrow is the Draft Show. It's gonna be a live draft stream. I can't wait. It's going to start an eight o'clock a well af through midnight. So you can have three screens on. You have the Draft, you have Lindsey Rhodes and the amazing Super Sports Draft Show. It'll be awesome, and then you can also have this screen on baby, because we'll be doing a live stream for four plus hours and I'll give you this as well. We're doing a homage giveaway live exclusively on the Draft Show. So if you guys want to unload some memberships and super Chat questions, like Jericho Contrey is going to join us at the top of the show and it will be live. So if you guys have super chat questions, I will give the lean to super Chat questions. I'll try to get to all your questions. If you have a question for jets letching Jericho Cottra on the show tomorrow you guys, tomorrow night at eight o'clock. He joins us at eight o five. Make sure you super chat those questions in and we'll ask those to Jericho. I'll also try to give a lean to Boy Green Coffee Club members as well to try to get your questions in. But super chats are guaranteed to get answered, and I will try to put a few aside from the Boy Green Coffee Club as well. If you want to send in questions for Jericho, contree tomorrow night as he talks draft day stories and so much more. So, guys, make sure you stay tuned for that. Lindsey was awesome. Lindsey Rhods. Lindsay Lindsay Rhots. Lindsey Lindsay Rhots. There's a great guest. It's great to have her back on the show. Yes, sir boo, Yeah, all right, let's see let's react to some of your questions and comments for Lely. Thank you guys so much. Thanks Lindsey, Taylor Sterling, Luca, Oh yeah, she was awesome. It was great. It was just a free flowing conversation. I had all kinds of questions here, didn't get to almost any of them. So that's great, Yeah, baby, yeah, perfect. Lindsey Rhoads is an absolute legend. Jet Jarrows says Thomaster Mitchell was my wish for GM. How didn't he get hired is beyond me. Yeah, you didn't even get hired. I thought for sure. Maybe Again, these are some of the things behind the scenes. You don't know. Was it GM or bust? Like he didn't want a senior football advisor role, like he only won the GM role. I don't know. Darren Moojie, we didn't really do a full show on his pre draft presser because time time. We have six hundred people in the room, by the way, so like the video, hit subscribe on YouTube for everyone who's watching. If you're watching on Facebook or Twitter, just hop on and over to YouTube. We're trying to make a chase to ten thousand subscribers. If you enjoyed the show again YouTube dot com. Slash Boy Green two five That is bo Y Green the color two five. Thank you to the six hundred people in the room. We didn't do a full show on the pre draft news conference or Darren Mugie, but he talked about how he had to recruit Rick Spielman to be the guy, and he was very high on his list, and he had to like convince him because he had other NFL offers to get that senior football advisor role. In Darren mood he said it was very important to get that senior football advisor on the staff. So going back to this, I'm curious, was Thomas de Mitcheieff, Hey, I'll be the GM or I'm being nothing because I enjoy my gig because again he's with the Sumer Sports. Maybe that pays better or not pays better, but like you know, like he gets a greater enjoyment out of that, and he would only leave right Certain people have jobs and they would only leave for a dream job, not halfway dream job, just pure dream jobs. So maybe Thomas just doesn't want to get back in the league because of his wild experience for being a general manager of the Atlanta Falcons for twenty years. I would assume that he was just not leaving for nothing. So I like Thomas a lot. He would have been good. He had such a great history in Atlanta, built up a team from nothing, had blue chip players at left tackle, quarterback obviously, and Matt Ryan built the team up went to the super Bowl. It's not his fault what happened in the game. So yeah, he should have a super Bowl ring on his finger and he doesn't. So hep shays, I've got a Contree jersey. That's a great jersey to have baby. Yeah, I appreciate that, so good. Cotree Jersey, that's a great one. Yeah. I love Katrey four piece equal payoffs. Boy. Granted, just recently discovered you from the Jake Asmin show. You're really one of a kind. Keep it the good work, brother, Thank you so much for the kind words. Shout out to Jake Jake. Apparently Alan told me me and Jake are competing against one of each other right now live it's Jake Asman versus Boy Green to got Morning on Morning Crime in the Jets community. Awesome, I love it. I love our and I want to say this because we've seen it with other people coming in just because that topic came up to me. If you're out there and you want to start a show, some people don't. I'm not forcing people to want to start a show that don't want to start a show. That's not what I'm saying. But if there are people out there that are passionate about Jet's content creation, and you want to put yourself out there, please do it. There are people out there that have talked to me privately that said the reason they did not join this fear or this circle is because, ah, there's a lot of Jets shows out there. Don't look at it like that. Who cares about the other people? You do your own thing, whoever you are, whatever, girl, boy, man, woman, whoever you are out there, do your show because you want to do it? Okay, who cares about what other people doing? What do you want to do? Are you passionate enough about this? Are you passionate enough where you want to do a show and host and talk Draft or Jets? What the hell you want to talk about? Do you want to do it? Who cares about other shows? Who cares? That's when I came in to do this show. This YouTube channel started in September of twenty twenty. Well, what a hell of a season to start. It was a two and fourteen year for Adam Case. Thanks buddy for those postgame shows. But you just got to do you. You got to do you, and that's what I love. You just have to do you and hopefully that is motivation for all that it doesn't matter how many jets content creator shows are out there, and that's sort of what I said about me. I'm just going to be apologetically me and hopefully people vibe with it. If they don't, okay, they don't have to subscribe. If they do, awesome, And so I just try to lay it all out there and hopefully you know it's something that you guys appreciate. So that's what I say, and I would just throw that to others as well. So yeah, man. So again, there's some shout outs here, the jets Ward out there on Twitter. June the GM is another one who's doing his own YouTube content cration. Jets Ward is another one I remember off the top of my head. I don't want to start naming people because I'm gonna forget people that have just started channels within the last couple of months, because I'm gonna miss people. Ricky New York apparently has started a channel. So but all you guys out there, awesome. I love supporting it, man. You make us a stronger community. I don't look at it like competition, of course, there's friendly competition, like we're both fighting for guests. Or this or that or the other. But you know, I don't look at it like that. I think it's great for the commute. I don't go, ah, competition gross disgusting. No, I'm going to tell people that don't do shows. Hell, no, do shows. I think competition's great. You know, Aaron Glenn, Compete, compete, compete, compete. It brings out the best in all of us. When I was on my high school football team and a new transfer came in to our town and he's playing running back, I'm playing running back. There, got my juices phone, like, who the hell is this? He's coming from my job, baby, but not in a disrespectful way. I tried to help him with the playbook to learn it. He helps me, We help each other. Competition breed success. That's better for everybody. That's better for everybody. So that's what I say. I think it's good for business, good for business. Let me see where's do now. I don't know. He's still doing his shows over on his channel, so I'm sure he's coming back. Hopefully he's not mad about all the basketball stuff. Hopefully that was all good fun. That's another thing that I said somewhere on one of the shows recently, but we all bust each other's balls here on the show. We have good fun and hopefully we appreciate again, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. Obviously, you know there's a fine line. But I think goofing around and having a good time is all fun. It's all good with me, as long as you know we all be relatively respectful. You can make jokes about me. People. There's a guy I can't even remember what his name is on YouTube. He makes fun of me for not having a neck. Now, I still don't understand. Is it because the beard? The beard covers a neck and it appears I have no neck. I have no idea, but like, I get that comment all the time. You guys are four eyes. Okay, the screen on the glasses, right, No one could see my eyes because there are things reflect I guess I got to get reflecting glasses or I don't freaking know or whatever the hell that is right, my goofy ass teeth. Right, people are jacked up. I get that all the time. I'm a short bastard. I get the hobbit. Oh there's the lost hobbit. Okay, sure, let the joke fly. I'm cool. Let's go, well them fly baby. You know he can't. You can't dish it if you can't take it, you know what I mean. So keep it rolling. I give people plenty of material. I'm a short, fat bastard. Okay, so hey now, but I'll say this everybody as we're wrapping up the show, because I got a head to the radio station. But thank you so much to Lindsey Rhoads. Lindsey Lindsay Rhoads, Lindsey Lindsay Rhoads, shout out to her for joining the show. I don't know how many people get that reference, but hopefully for those out there they get it. That was for you. That was for you out there. But shout out to Lindsay Roads, three time Emmy Award winner, longtime NFL network host, reporter extraordinaire, host of the Sumer Sports Show. She's going to be on that live draft show tomorrow night at starting at seven o'clock, so that don't even be before us. And again here's the free draft guide as she talked about it. It can pare in with other draft guides that you have. It's absolutely free. Suomer Sports s ume er sports dot com access the free Draft Guide. Their draft show will be streaming one second. I have it here on my side notes here. They will be streaming on three different places YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, YouTube Twitter, slash x and LinkedIn the Super Draft Sports Show starting tomorrow night at seven o'clock. We'll be streaming on those three social media platforms, so guys feel free to enjoy that. We'll also be live tomorrow night for our draft show in what is that thirty six hours? That is my math right on that? Yeah, thirty Well it's a little less than thirty six hours away is our live draft show. So like the video, hit subscribe, show your support, baby, and we will be back tomorrow morning for Draft Day. And yes, jay boy, he says, with the big Draft show tomorrow, Will I be doing a morning show tomorrow? Hell, yes, damn straight. I will be one thousand percent. Boy Green Daily, for those who don't know, is every bleeping day, every day seven thirty Easter my birthday. The Kwanza doesn't matter, baby, Every bleeping day is boy Green Daily. Boy Green Daily, not Boygreen sometimes daily. That name isn't as catchy. It's boy Green Daily. So yes, for sure we're gonna be doing it. How about this? How about this? Think about this, jeboy, You're like, ah, are you're gonna be doing a more show. I'm doing three shows tomorrow. I'm doing boy Green Daily seven thirty in the morning, We're doing boy Green meets Goody at three o'clock. There's another show. Then we're doing the live show at eight o'clock at night. Three shows, the last one being a four plus hour live stream. We're gonna be live basically all bleeping day, baby, So hell yes, we'll be doing a show. Let's go. So I can't wait. It's gonna be a good time. Hopefully you guys can enjoy it and join us for some of those shows tomorrow, so hopefully we could share some final draft nuggets, news and notes. Again, there's all kinds of rumors and stories going around, so I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome again. You guys can join the Boy Green Coffee Club in the YouTube description down below. You'd like to help me support the show. You enjoyed the show. It's only two ninety nine a month, but it means a great deal to me if you guys can do that, So feel free. That's how we're able to do the show, and I could keep investing more doing three shows. It's because you people invest in me and being able to do this and this is my dream. So thank you guys, appreciate it. This, though, is my final show for today. I will see you guys tomorrow for a draft and we'll watch a movie Draft Day. It's gonna be great. I gotta squeeze that in somewhere too, in between all those shows. I watch it every Thursday every year of Draft Day, the Draft Day Movie with Kevin Costner. And shout out to all our peeps out in the audience that may also have the movie Draft Day Salute, thanks for joining us. Warren Warriors Unite and we'll see you tomorrow. Take care of everybody, peace,