Speaker 1: This is Later with Lee Matthews, The Lee Matthews Podcast more what You Hear weekday afternoons on the Drive.
Speaker 2: Deborah Graham, for more than thirty years, has been predicting the innermost thoughts and dreams of people looking for answers. She's a professional spiritualist, advisor, psychic matchmaker and been connected with people of all levels. She's also the star of the TLC series The Psychic Matchmaker. Her newest book is out. It's called Deborah Graham's Guide to Attracting and Keeping your True Love Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match Deborah.
Speaker 3: Wooh, what's up and stuff? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I bet you get a lot of that, don't you? That? Matchmaker? Matchmaker?
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Winter chicken Dinner, Yes, Deborah Graham. I can tell you from my personal experience in my relationship with my lovely wife. It started out as I can't read your mind, and now here we are thirty two years later, I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: Hmm, there you go. That's animal instincts. The energy is connected and by the way you are with your twin flame soulmates, let's give that around the pot.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: You definite found that person and you almost have to get hit over the head in order to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And you know what, the grass ain't green on the other side. And you gotta be a yeszer kind of guy, because if you know what it is, her way or the highway, would you agree?
Speaker 2: I would agree on some aspects. There are some more shall we say, masculine aspects, like what's the best way to fix the privacy fence? That she would defer to me.
Speaker 3: Of course, we need the labor, so that's why we have the guys. Get those muscles out, get her done. But she definitely has that strong, spicy energy. But she is your twin flame. So you got your you got your soulmate, and right there, you just won the lottery. Because most people they could own countries, they could have planes, trains, and automobiles, and the one thing that's usually missing is love. So right there, you got her done well.
Speaker 2: And for me, it personally wasn't. I don't know that it was something that I knew about right away. I don't know that it was love at first sight. It was an interest that grew into a friendship that grew into a relationship, and little by little by little, that soul matism seemed to seem to grow, which is what surprised me most about the relationship and marriage. And that's the advice I give people who ask me. I said, it's something you have to nurture each and every day, like gardening exactly.
Speaker 3: It's giving up fifty percent of your time and energy. And that's exactly how all relationships work. You got to make the time to take the time because sometimes when you meet somebody, you're like, I don't know if this person's right for me. I don't know if I'm filling the vibe with him. I don't know if I'm vill in the vibe or her energy or whatever the case may be. But sometimes you have to go out. I always say three days within three months and stay monogamous for three months, not having intercourse. That means you get a hug it, touch it, love it, don't put the lizard in the lily patter for three months. That makes a real strong psychic match, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: What is it about that you think that makes that more of a match than just play in the field.
Speaker 3: Well, because some people just are looking for what they call the wham bam, thank you maam, get or done, and other people are wanting that true match. It's kind of like having a piece of chocolate cake and if you just dig into it, it's like, oh, one and done. But if you wait and you indulge it, you really get into it and you actually take time to really savor it. That's how our relationships grows, just like it has between you and your wife. It's like you've got to put the time, you got to plant the seeds, you got to put the energy. But you got to know when you're being with a psychic connection or is it a energy vanpire, And there's a lot of them out there, and sometimes those people could even be friends, family, they could even be co workers, they could be people that are in your energy fields. So you got to really pay attention to the sign, especially when you're feeling like somebody is actually raining your energy. That's usually when I say, run, well, you still got your head attached to your body.
Speaker 2: Czychic. Deborah Graham's with us Her guide to Attracting and Keeping your True Love is out now, and I hate, I hate to keep bringing it back to my own relationship, Deborah, but One of the things I also was surprised about was early in the relationship, when we did come across conflict, there was always a cooling off period of twenty four to forty eight hours where I think that both of us would lean back and think, Okay, here's this conflict. Is it worth resolving or is this where I bail out? And each and every time it was worth resolving.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's great, But you guys actually take forty hours to not communicate, Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes it was voluntary. Sometimes it was well, I'm just gonna let him or her stew in their own juices for a while, and then it turned into gosh, I really want to talk this out. I'm gonna call and so, you know, it would be earlier than the twenty four or forty eight hours, but there was always this cooling off peer after a conflict.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Usually I say, try to give it one to two hours. Forty eight hours is a bit much, But you know what, both of you guys got that hot ass. Ever, what I say is that you were able to resolve the situation and make it happen, and you realize that, you know, what is it really that bad. Is it really worth you know, thinking about is this not going to work? But the truth is everybody goes through uptown. That's part of the I mean, hell, I've been married to the same man almost forty years here. So the reality is love is love. When you connect with somebody, you're gonna have a good day and a bad day. But the best thing to do is to communicate working it out. And the best thing to do is take a few deep breaths in by inhale and exhaling. And of course, you know, I tell people this all the time, even if they're calling into the psychic you know, connection with Deborahgram on my podcast. It doesn't matter whether they're talking to me on the phone in person. We're doing a one on one rereading. It's all about communicating with yourself, your guide, your spirit. And that's where I kind of give them that Deborah Graham enema and help them clear out the old and worn out and get ready to find their twin flames, soul made or just for now, or somebody to connect with them that they could communicate with.
Speaker 2: The psychic matchmaker is with us Deborah Graham and her Psychic's Guide to Attracting and keeping your true love, which is out now you know her from the TLC series The Psychic Matchmaker. The other thing that I have noticed that some people when they're entering into a relationship, either they just it doesn't occur to them or they refuse to accept it. You have to want more than the feelings that person gives you. You have to understand the life that person is going to give you, and you have to want that life.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and you have to want to be ready and open. And that's where I kind of press them in the beginning to help them heal eternally, mentally, emotionally. It could be that they lost somebody, It could be that they got abandonment issues. It could be that they've been adopted, or they never found love as a child. So it's kind of like going back to their own eternal maternal energy and awakening up to really be ready to put the fire in the fuel. Because I always say when they go out within those first three dates, always have a direct eye contact. The window to anybody's soul is all through your eyes. So that's why Zee iburb a lot of that most So that's affirmation because the energy is awakening through your eyes and I feel like people should be communicating more in person. And of course, you know what's out there in the world of all these apps. We swipe left, we swipe right, we do that, we do that. But I say, within about a week to two weeks at the absolute longest, you need to either show up meet that person, or you know, go on a zoom or go on a face you know whatever that is on your phone, like you know, audio, FaceTime, whatever that may be, to see that person. And you'll know if that person is worth your time and worth your effort. And if they are avoiding you, guess what, they're just not so into you. That's what you call a waste of time. Move on and keep on keeping on.
Speaker 2: Deborah Graham, Psychic to Psychic Matchmaker and her Debora Graham's Guide to Attracting and Keeping your True Love. That was dovetailing on my next question, Deborah, Dating in this twenty first century, I can't imagine. I mean, I was buying a car the other day, and even though the sales manager was in just the other room, he insisted upon texting me. I finally marched into his office and said, we're going to talk about this in person. I can't imagine the same thing happening in the dating world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's true. It's difficult. The world that we live in is absolutely different than the way you brought up and I was brought up. Things are absolutely different, and people just don't know how to communicate. I think everybody's got add We're running and catching up and we're just not paying attention, you know. And I think if you could just slow down, hug a tree, walk outside for a few minutes, literally without your shoes on, and I think, just feel the Earth's energy, it'll actually ground you, believe it or not. I have a lot of my clients and myself, I do a lot of meditation, and meditation is not about listening to some olms and some chimes that it could be. Like, man, when you're even in your shower, even if you're in the toilet, just close your eyes and just let go and feel that love, build that energy and that inner child wound healing. That'll bring you to where you need to be, so you could slow down and really take connection to find that partner.
Speaker 2: Psychic Deborah Graham's Guide to Attracting and Keeping your True Love It is out everywhere. A great summer read. There's so much more we could talk about, but I thank you for giving me the time you have Deborah Graham, and for joining us.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And if anybody wants to get their own one on one psychic reading or be a live guest and get a free reading live on the Psychic Connection podcast, go to Psychic Deborah Graham dot com, that psychicedepogram dot com and anybody who mentions that they heard me live on your show, they will receive seventy five percent off that's right of their own one on one psychic rereading. God, bless you, God, Love up, peace out, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Late with Lee Matthews, the Lee Matthews Podcast, and remember to listen to The Drive Live weekday afternoons from five to seven and iHeartMedia Presentation