Speaker 1: One O one Lynchin Taco. What Orlando's Rock Station one O one one double U jr R brought you by our big game promotion with Petties Meats, State Road four thirty four and Longwood just west of I four. Just in time for your big game get togethers. The Petties meat pack could be yours to cook and prepare on a brand new grill from j r R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to give you a sampling of what's going to be in this big game meat pack. Six Sirloine patties, one slab of Saint Louis ribs, a whole chicken, two Maridatha sirloin comelobs two and the list goes on.
Speaker 1: Four pounds of country ribs.
Speaker 3: Aren't there's some concert tickets in there too?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where where? Oh where? Lynchin Taco? Do I sign up for this fabulous giveaway at one oh one one w j r R on Instagram. Again, that's at one oh one one w j r R on Instagram. All Right, as we tick off the final days of January, Valentine's Day right around the corner, get ready for your nine to ten dollars cards and all the other stuff that goes along with that, as well as the gimmicks slash promotions that you'll start seeing. Got a new spin on the old deal where name a cockroach after your ex, name a rat after your get divorced in a helicopter or something screw over your X. Yes, we go to Adams County, Pennsylvania. The SPCA there is offering up spay or neoter your X for Valentine's Day. To celebrate, you can spay or neoter a feral cat that will be named after your ex and then it will be released back out. So just like your ex is the roaming the open market.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, scenting everything? I okay, just like you big fan of the SPCA. Yeah, is this one not kind of a stretch? I mean this is really like when you were explaining it, I'm thinking, wait, so you're not nittering the acts, You're neutering just a random feral cats.
Speaker 1: It's not even related to you. Spa or neuter, Yes, your ex. Obviously, that's their goal here, is to deal with the feral cat thing, and they're just latching onto the get some coyotes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, inside you know that's what happened to my neighborhood. It's a couple of coyotes strewing around. There ain't no feral cats in sight. Clean it right up, you know.
Speaker 1: The one annoying neighbor.
Speaker 2: And I know, hey, we love animals on the show, but there's always the one neighbor who decides to feed said feral cats.
Speaker 1: And now you have twenty cats. I'd see him in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Road, laying out there at four in the morning, and I'm like, you're not even moving for somebody driving a truck towards you.
Speaker 1: Once im kyo, game boy. You don't need to feed feral cats. They're feral for a reason. They know how to kill on their own. Yeah, they'll go. They'll go get lizards and and you know, and rats and whatever they birds, whatever they need. You know, they're gonna do all right. And I see the.
Speaker 2: Bird kill, I don't know where I am on that, you know, Like when I'm watching the Animal Planet and I see the tiger take down the gazelle. I like that one because it's like the food chain. But what I see in my backyard this cat creeping up with his little paws and then pounds on that bird. You're seeing feathers everywhere. It's a little saddening to me. I should note that I'm fairly certain that they say you're feral. No, I'm fairly certain that the SPCA would not really be down with the whole introduced coyotes into the equation. No, that's just us, right right. I just want to clarify that here in case anybody misheard that, I do not claim or want to claim that I'm speaking for that organization.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 2: Nobody took it like that. The coyotes, by the way, they're also I mean, you gotta be careful with them if they're in your neighborhood with the little dogs.
Speaker 1: Dude, they ain't afraid. By the way, the the uh spae are new to your X twenty five bucks, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, dang you, bob, you got me hooked on bailing out loud.
Speaker 1: She's addictive. That was the one.
Speaker 2: Remember why I said, you and I film a bit where we go to a restaurant with turetts.
Speaker 1: Oh right, and then and then there really is a show like that when somebody actually does have turettes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she doesn't go It's not like, oh, watch me do this for fun. You know, it's like, poor girl when you see it, kind of feel bad. I know, she plays it up a little bit extra.
Speaker 1: People say, if you had that, yeah, that would suck. Well no, no, I'm just if you had that and it was just you know, the occasional outburst, yeah, would you uh enhanced it from time to time as you saw a fit for potential situations, and then you can just easily turn around and blame it on you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I had a card that I could show and say, sorry, I have toretts. Yeah, I throw a couple extrafts in there. Yeah, I throw the sea out that server.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She has been laid on my refill for quite some time now. You yeah, oh, man, hold on sidetracked me. I was gonna say something.
Speaker 1: You're the one who brought up baling. I'm sorry, listener. Natalia Armstrong is a influencer. Well who isn't Who isn't. She used to be an avid sunbed user, but after a Aurora horrific experience, she's having second thoughts about using one again, on the advice of her friend. The last time she went and used a sun I know absolutely nothing about tanning beds. I don't even like to attempt a tan in the actual sun. I just I am. The sun is my enemy. He's a redhead. It's my enemy. Yeah, Natalia literally burnt several layers of her facial skin off when, on the advice of a friend, she flipped around the opposite way. You're supposed to lay down in the tanning bed. Oh, and a burner face laying on the surface because according to that, And there's more on our Facebook with pictures if you'd like to see the before and after situation that this caused. I guess with a tanning bed, you're meant to lay one way because the intensity of the light that goes to your face is less much less than is on the rest of your body. For this specific reason.
Speaker 2: That face, Wow, I think, I mean, I don't mean to seem shallow, but there might be a boyfriend that might be breaking up with and then naming a feral cat with that looking at that.
Speaker 1: She should be just lucky that she didn't go full final destination on this one, because that was that was one of the scenes in that series of movies. Yeah, and we had we had that Somebody cooked in one about.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago. The whole burnt to the crisp on idiotology. We had one of those couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: All right, we go directly to an area of your expertise, and ironically something that I think we were discussing already this week.
Speaker 2: Hey Pat, really quick, somebody said, bwo coyote style.
Speaker 1: Hey man, grassroots movement is spreading. Somebody feeds hey. Pittsburgh City employee was injured after a toilet he was using at City Hall.
Speaker 3: Well, it exploded, and the shuff units are requesting a city officer response to the fifth floor if.
Speaker 1: They have a sixty five year old mail with a gash to his leg after having a toilet explode.
Speaker 2: Now, usually it's the other way around. It's exploding onto what the toilet. I think toilet exploded. We have had that before though too, a toilet explode on somebody, now that.
Speaker 1: I know we have and the reason I bring this up, and I have more on this on our Facebook page as well, the JR Facebook page. I'm looking at the pictures here. It's a power flusher, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It was a malfunctioning power flusher. It appears to be because you described to me. You described to me what the power flusher mechanism look like. Okay, look right here, yep, it is a power flusher, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I mean, now I'm willing to lose this like let's say appendage, in order to you know, own the company. So whatever company mine is, I'm not going to say their name because I would be putting this guy's leg gash on them and they didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Plumbing experts say that they blame this on that the older plumbing in the city hall was unable to accommodate. Okay, well I have new plumbing, so I should be good for reference. He's wanting to hear the power flushing commercial grade yes, in his home toilets, which I cannot stress how impressed I am with that. As a.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna check the name. I told you i'd take a picture of it for you. Is that you look at watch the power But I told you i'd take a picture of the gut so you can see what it's like.
Speaker 1: Do you even own a plunger anymore?
Speaker 2: I have to ask I, Actually, you have one, and it's out in the garage. When we clean the garage. I saw it and I said, you're gonna stay right there. I got power flushers like a nanny Nandy booba, a sick burn if you would. Somebody said, oh my god, people are morbid. He said, how about euthanize the feral cat in your ex's name. Come on, it can't be that now. Now we've all, we've all been screwed over before. It's not down to take it out on the cats.
Speaker 1: No, it's not his fault that.
Speaker 2: Some adult cats went to kittytown and he has five brothers room in the streets with them.
Speaker 1: Said the guys who want to unleash coyotes in the neighborhood. Sticko are always on demand.
Speaker 2: Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com.