Speaker 1: Need advice Taco bub to the rescue type for asque Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: On one on one one w j R R. We are we are Orlando's rock Station, one on one one w j R. And I'm very excited as always to have in our presence the world renowned LCTV. Got in here a little early today. Usually it's just you.
Speaker 1: Know, excited man, big Fourth of July holiday? You have any actual Fourth of July pins?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know we all hung.
Speaker 1: Out in Longwood, you know, for the Freedom or the Rock Freedom fireworks, But do you have any Fourth plans?
Speaker 2: We all hung out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I was there. I didn't Yeah, I was. I was casual. I wasn't wearing the sports coat. But it was a good time. I don't recall. See you don't remember my approach. They let me park at that hospital with all the loom Bins over there.
Speaker 2: You use their helipad there South summer, Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Well the yeah, it's great man. I had Hunter go pass out cards.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like in.
Speaker 1: The Southwest, it's like it's like fishing with dynamite man and business out that knows.
Speaker 2: But good time.
Speaker 1: Any actual on the fourth you doing anything you travel day.
Speaker 2: Ye're you're gonna be getting ready to hit the road.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, got it. Yeah, we got speaking to hit the road. We gotta hit the road. And these questions got a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh. I had an event this weekend.
Speaker 1: I was doing a uh over place called Mullets And guess who showed up?
Speaker 2: Guess who showed up? Wait?
Speaker 1: The guy I work with. Yeah, we he and I went. We we went together. But listen the pat listen do you know the guy that made this? Scott from Claremont showed up. You're a custom coffee mug. Yep, custom coffee mug. It's had many show. The other side of that with the Sikorski on it was watching you. Is that how you can see the way this camera is horrible?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: You got so much on these HD cameras and there there's just a course ski back it.
Speaker 2: Up a little bit there. Okay, yeah, there you go. Yeah beautiful. So Scott from Claremont, it was good to actually meet you. Good to see out there. Buy life coach.
Speaker 1: Like everybody, I'm looking to save some money on groceries. Do you have any tips for me? Waltney hot Dogs for the grill. This week, I'm kidding yourself. A four pound package, yeah, like three bucks or something. But if you are, if you like really down on your luck, like maybe you lost your job or something, you could go to one of those food banks, you know the ones where you basically you're still paying for the food, but you're paying like pennies on the dollar. But it doesn't sound like you're that bad off right now, So leave that for people that are more deserving. Okay, you know what you could do. You could hit the deep freeze at your friend's house. Think about it. You just call up your buddy, right, we'll call him Sam, Sam. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Coming on over? Got some beers? Man?
Speaker 1: And then when he does into Pe you get to shopping in his deep freeze. He's not gonna notice that you took it, and if he does, it'd.
Speaker 2: Be weeks later when he's looking for god a sworn I bought my extra steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's gonna say, I hate it most eat it already. How many times have we done that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So go in, grab some put it around the cooler out in your car that you have. Just make sure it's not that that piece of wedding cake that's like, I never got that.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that?
Speaker 1: No, who the hell wants he the freezer burned piece of wedding cake? We know about things in freezers. I mean you could only keep crab legs in there so long. Really, Oh, this is romantic, Honey, Happy five year anniversary, God Dog, elc Is it? Oh okay? Elsie? Is it okay that our son still believes? Problem is he's seventeen, you know, believes. I'm only mentioning this because he asked if Santa comes for Christmas in July, and my friend that was over at the house gave me a very odd look and then asked me about it later.
Speaker 2: I think I've always heard you're you're never too old to believe, right, isn't that what you've heard. I'm not gonna say anything here because the last time I did, I got severely chastised out of the air, even though it was like five point fifteen in the morning. Yeah, you're just thinking of it like this. It's like the eighties hairband song.
Speaker 1: He's only seventeen, he could be twenty five, right, that's all Lebadett, the life Coach.
Speaker 2: I think the Winger song was about a gal but that's what it was.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but as since it is their son, I don't want to make them a trans all of a sudden, there's transill. You know that's believing he'd be like a Transta life coach.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously life coach.
Speaker 1: I don't do that to Santa now it's free country. Uh life coach. I'm obviously not giving the wife enough attention. I've been noticing strange behavior and I Connor coming out of the oil change joint the other day brawl less. Oh she's going to the oil guys that said it is uh huh. At least she's hey, the bright side is at least he's getting an oil changed, right, and you're not having to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Therefore, I'm sure she is uh huh.
Speaker 1: Apparently I'm more waism on. You noticed that the life coach always has an answer for every question.
Speaker 2: He's been there and seen it all. He just they throw him at me and it's like wha. It's like you know, you never see's too amazed.
Speaker 1: Really m hmm, but uh oh like this one for instance, L see, I'm so tired of my boss micromanaging me. What can I do? You can get a job, a different job that has like a macro manager problem solved capeche.
Speaker 2: Oh what is that? Can I ask about that? It sounds appealing. You need to use your little AI technology like an absentee boss.
Speaker 1: You need to ask GBT chatting. Please help me else we are right on time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good. You can fit in another question or two. Here a lot of people looking for help.
Speaker 1: Please help me LC After hitting one scratchy ticket for ten k, my wife insists, saying that her profession is now a full time lottery winner and she has the pipe dream, so she's playing a lot of all the time. She has the pipe dream of meeting that gay fella that helps lottery winners buy new homes.
Speaker 2: I think he lives around here, Yeah he does, doesn't he? Yah?
Speaker 1: Working dude, she's at a convenience store doing scratches on that counter like a dog.
Speaker 2: You know, ELS's balls.
Speaker 1: But you're busy on the job site doing the real MC hammer, you know, because you got that hammer. I mean just you're doing hammer time. But instead of like in you know you got it, you're doing a hard hat and blue.
Speaker 2: Jeans instead of parachute pants.
Speaker 1: You need to nip her cut off her funds that she's buying a lot of the scratches with dude.
Speaker 2: All right, I see, I see that I scored for fifty bucks the other day. Did you one of the new games? Good job? Actually rich for the cash? Good man, like you should only bought three more tickets. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I took the cash, but I only bought three more, So you did forty, said ELC. I think most of us hate it when people put their dog poop bags in our trash cans.
Speaker 2: We've talked about this before. Yeah, it's a serious issue.
Speaker 1: I actually it's all the person that's been doing it to mine and I know him. What do you suggest I do about? It's a friend? What do you suggest I do for retribution? Retribution? Some would advise you to simply, you know, ask him not to do it because he's your friend. But life coach has a different approach. You're not someone. No, it's the rudest thing ever that he's doing. You're going ruder buddy. You and another neighbor, you know, have to talk to him. Talk to the guy and say, I was thinking we need some camaraderie in this neighborhood. Let's us three all get together and have a party.
Speaker 2: He and I'll pay for.
Speaker 1: Everything if we can do it to your house because you have the better house for that. You know that I call your upper deck or in him during the party. He won't remember. He's gonna find it later. It's just like taking the steak out of your buddies, you know, deep freeze.
Speaker 2: Would it be too involved to do that? I'm with you on the upper deck, or put to put it in a little plastic bag and tie it off first to really send them. I said, now you got a floating upper deck.
Speaker 1: Thro you don't do that because then he's gonna know you were at the party that you organized and he throws his dog's duke in your in your trash can all the time. Now you gotta think these things out, just the normal little you know, like the the amps were in the toilet doing the law roll and they're like, if the law roll is over, we will all be doing what Let's go there he goes.
Speaker 2: The July Plans to blow world renowned lc TV. Thank you, as always for the true public service you perform each and every week here on the Lynching Taco Show. Our commercial free work day rock block coming up in moments Clyncher, Taco on the Man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R