Speaker 1: There is a rule in radio, and I know this is not radio, it's podcasting, and I know I'm on video and not just floating through the ether. Although it makes conversations like this easier honestly, just to do it on radio. But there's a rule that don't discuss something as a commentator if you can't add value. That was a good rule back when that rule applied. It doesn't apply anymore. Now. People comment on anything and everything, and that's part of the game. There's no way I can add value to the discussion around what happened in Texas. I can't. The only way to add value to this is to invoke God. That's it. Nothing else matters at this point. So we'll do that the best I can, just hoping to get out of my own way. We'll do this with that help A visible gobisible dot com ends and please with the direct aid of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved but big pharma technocrats in tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times so which God has decided we shall left. Oh gosh, where were you? Isn't that the question we asked at times like these? Where were you when you heard about the floods? When you're read about them? And what are the images that are seered in your mind? I mean, there's so many. And we'll look at some of the videos today of how quickly the water rose. Some of the things that are seared into my mind are the utterly disgusting, horrible, reprehensible, reprobate comments from people like Jay Insley, the former dictator of the separate country of Washington State. And we'll show you what Insley said. He was among many who decided to dance upon the graves, not even graves. These people aren't even buried yet, and they've been judged. Here's the fruit of your heart. The fruit of your heart is as people are freezing to death soaked with water. Yes, I know Texas is warm, but you stay in a river like that for four hours? See how you do.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: The instinct, it's such an instinct. And no it's not. This isn't a lizard brain thing. This is an utterly cold heart who looks a thing like this knowing what they're saying is untrue. And comes out and blames cuts to the National Weather Service, National Oceanic and Noah, those cuts don't happen until October of twenty twenty five. That's not yet, or that it's climate change. When floods like this happen in Texas with some regularity, and that's the instinct. That image is seared into my mind. And I am a finite human being. I mean, where all eternal beings will choose to go one place or the other, but God's infinite wisdom. He knew people like Nzi would say this. He knew people like this woman who works at the New York Times and say what she said, a former MSNBC commentator, and Stephanopolis, all of them with the same lie. That's not really adding value. That's this good old fashioned talk radio outrage. Look what the other side did. It's empty. One of the images that seared into my mind is one that if I was a parent, be one of the happiest images of my life. A twelve year old girl was found by rescuers in a tree in You know, this does not look like she has a firm grip on that tree. I mean, she cannot put her arms all the way around the trunk. She's sitting on a branch as close to the tree as she can get, but her feet are not far from the water. And if the water was receding at this point, well that's better news. But the water was rising at that point. Eventually she's going to have to figure out a way to climb up. She's twelve, and as I look at the picture, I can't fathom how she got up there, other than perhaps the water level was that high that she was able to rab that tree and sits and praise God Almighty be found. So for the family, Mom and Dad, that has to be one of the greatest pictures they've ever seen. What about the other side of this? Images are incredibly powerful things. And I bet you, I will bet you that there are TV shows in the planning, Netflix series in the planning to find a way to wrap this all around President Trump's neck. I bet you that's happening. I know what's happening in the Mockingbird media. I know what Stephanopolis said, and I bet this is all being planned. On the other hand, there are these miraculous stories that's this rescuer saved one hundred and sixty five people will talk about that one guy first ever swim mission as a coastguard of a coast Guard, a Coastguard soldier member, one hundred and sixty five people, one swimmer, first ever engagement. I would bet there'd be a movie about that, except well, then Trump. Now, maybe this is something that Angel Studios could make because these girls, so many of them lost, were from this Christian camp. The head of that camp was lost. He was apparently fighting to save these girls, as you would expect. The dad who saved this entire family. His mom and dad, I believe, were there. I know his daughter was, I know his wife was. He punched his arm, punched his hand through a window and lifted them up and then bled out. And you'll hear from the family today. Maybe Angel Students can tell these stories, tell the story of God's grace in this. But then what about the other side, people who weren't saved. Angel Studios could tell this in a very unique way because they're not afraid of these topics. I want you to join me in becoming an Angel Studio Premium Guild member. And here's why we get to change culture. Finally, finally, finally get to go into Hollywood. Our votes are with the side which movies they put out. They've got movies in the pipeline, but they're gonna let us decide which ones they produce and distribute and promote. So it can be another sound of Freedom. It could be a story about this and about God's grace and image instances like this. It could be another animated feature about Jesus, such as King of Kings. But it will not be. It will not be. It will not be dei trash, it will not be sexualized, it will not attack American culture. It may critique it, and it will honor family and honor God. So join me in this. Go to angel dot com slash todd. Not only will you get to vote on the movies that they release and promote, you'll get two free tickets to every one of the THEATRIC releases. You get to stream all their fan creative shows immediately, including King of Kings, this great animated feature about the life of Jesus. It's Angel dot com slash todd. If you go back and look at this image and you look at this from the other perspective, saying that parents who lost their kids in this are gonna say, oh, I wish she was lost. No, far from it. They will be able to praise God. Praise God. She was found, But what about mine? Why did my daughter not love Jesus enough? Did we not pray enough? I've seen already. I've seen people on social media say, oh, you're Jesus sure loved that Christian camp, didn't he. I've seen replies a gentleman lost his girl, his beautiful, beautiful daughter. Oh Lord, God, hold on h later this week. I think I hope it's not today, because if it is, I'm gonna break down. This dad posted a video of his little girl singing she was honored to give a solo and he just asked for prayers for her because he doesn't get to see her right now. But she knew Jesus. She's in his arms and she could never be disappointed and betrayed. She's in his arms. And if I think about that, I think about them no prize. There were people who answered prayers, and there was the oh thoughts on prayers lol, or there was this one no prayers for the other kids. There was one that came out and said, man, that Jesus sure loved your girl. Lol. The fruits they're right there they're right there. So what to say? Well, number one, we were not designed for this. We are broken. So when you talk about the problem pain and people say, but why why does God allow terrible things happen to good people? Because we're broken. You know, this is a simple and in a brutally simple and maybe banal and silly and hopefully not offensive metaphor. But I once made the mistake of buying a Jaguar used for my dear friend. And it was a fine car. It just got to a point where it wasn't a fine car. So what have these strange things happened? Like the driver's side door wouldn't work. So here's this Jaguar and I'm crawling over the center council and getting out the side door, and people found that very strange. Gosh, that's a Jaguar. Why why Well, because it's broken. Wasn't designed this way. It's broken, see but now most offensive, but it's emotional insulation. We were not designed for this. We chose brokenness. And that man that opens up a whole theological thing. Well wait, you say, you have this omnipotent, omniscience, all knowing, all seeing, ever present, God, all powerful, So why why this plan I don't know, but I know this because the plan very evidently sets up the fact that the new Heaven and the New Earth will contain no pain, will contain no regret, will contain no disagreement, no argument, no death, and no one in the New Heaven and the New Earth will be questioning God. And so perhaps what God needed us to do is to spend a good long time making a decision for him, because He could have designed Garden of Eden. He knew what the devil as acting as the Serpent, was going to happen. He could have said, you know now, I'm not gonna let him do that, in which case we never would have known pain, We never would have known the alternative. We never would have had an opportunity to experience our own free will. And man, I don't know about you. If your own free will has ever driven you into dissent? Has it and you've had to be rescued by someone who God works through to literally save your spiritual existence? Has that ever happened to you? So God has a new Heaven and a new Earth, and the people who know the Lord Jesus are going there know him rather and accept him and agree to be changed by him and accept them as their Lord and savior. They're going there. So the problem with pain, bad things happening to good people. It's a broken world. We broke it. So this image, this girl in the tree saved, and there were two other girls found that a separate tree saved. And are the images for that? I've got the headline, Rescuers find two girls in tree thirty few but up in near comfort. Dramatic rescue occurred closer to Comfort, which is in Kendall County. Witnesses said the girls were found in the tree during an ongoing search operations for victims on Friday's catastrophic flooding that has killed fifty nine people across county of Because know that number is updated to eighty and it will probably sadly go up. So the people that knew Jesus agreed to serve him, accept him as Lord and savior. They're in a state that they can never face disappointments or hunger, or disagreements or attacks. Nothing. It doesn't make it easier for the family. What about the people who were saved. I think it's the counts about eight hundred. Now, what about them? Have you heard of a survivor's guilt, So what about them? And we'll get to some of the disgusting things that were said. And I want to do a comparison. And I don't want to be the guy who's using this for politics. I want to be a guy who's looking at this from a perspective of culture and what we're told about President Trump versus what is the reality of President Trump. I want us to take a look back at some comparisons. So we'll do that in a second, But in a moment, I want to show you how this all changed so very, very quickly. And yes, there were warnings. There were twelve hour warnings, there's going to be floods, there were alarms that went off. I just want to make sure that we all understand that. But the way the water rose here is so utterly dramatic. It's important to see I've made this metaphor before, or use this if you are, Oh, I should just say this. Actually, wait now, I'm going to get in trouble because there's a regular view to the show who says, you know it's on. I don't believe that you know when you're talking about a partner that you had a thing happened the day before. To remind you, I just still believe I think you're making it up. Okay, well maybe I should have got We didn't take pictures, but I will tell you. My wife and I went kayaking on the morning of July fourth, Independence Day, very early, and on our lake. It's our lake, and we went out to this lake and we were out there for about an hour and a half. Now, neither of us are training crackers, so we kind of got for me sort of a baby kayak and a full disclosure, my wife beat me, first time she's ever kayak beat me in a race. But here's the thing, we both know we're not ready for the rapids, or like class one rapids. And I even said maybe we should And I started to say, she said, what try the river, And I thought, no, not even that. I don't even know how to do the slow flowing river. So no, let's not. Let's let's go back out to your lake and practice. To me, that's putting money in a savings account. Let's pop it over to savings account. Now, maybe you do a few things, like you know, maybe I'll choose a stock here there and do something different with my four h three B or for my four one K and maybe I'll dabble a bit in bitcoin. But let me ask you this question, do you honestly think that you're ready for the rapids of what's happening in this economy? The big beautiful Bill is law. We're going to talk about this has changed some economic incentives and I read a brilliant analysis of this that it can be great news for a country, but you better believe the forces are going to fight back. We're halfway through this year. Zach Abraham is going to look at this halfway through this year. How are we doing on this river together? How is your account doing? How's your financial manager you're doing, or maybe your fiduciary. So he's putting on his free halftime webinarm Thursday, July twenty fourth. It's free, but you have to register to attend. Zach's going to talk about how the global unrest is affecting the market, his perspective on the second half of twenty twenty five, and he will get into detail about how Bulwark is always looking to lower costs, lower risk, give us as much retirement upside as possible. Here's how to register for this free webinar go to Know Your Risk podcast dot com. That's ktow Know Your Risk Podcast dot com. Investment advisory services are for their Truck Financial LLC and SEC registered investment advisor. Investments involved risk are not guaranteed past performances and guaranteed future results. Truck twenty five Dash two five to two. Man, this happened quickly. If you've ever been in a circumstance like this, say around something like a forest fire, and how quickly they move, This is the beginning of the flood. This it starts and from a perspective seemingly high up on a bridge and the water just it's all of a sudden, it's a wave. I mean it's almost like a dry creek bed in comparison to what flows down. And this is just the very very beginning of this. And as I looked at this, I thought, Oh, there had to be a levee that bursts, there had to be a dam that burst. And we're being told it was just a massive, massive storm that happened occasionally in Texas and pour rainwaters down. I've seen people saying, Okay, this is cloud out seating. Do you blame them? Given what's been obviously going on. I don't blame them for that. I think there's a rational explanation for this. It doesn't involve that. So the video there, the water is way down below the bridge. It just began almost like it just a little kind of a pond of a river. All of a sudden it hits this wave. And then fifteen minutes later, now the water looks like it's going to overtake the bridge. And now you can hear the branches breaking as they hit the bridge embankment. You can see the trees somehow still continue to take route, although one is getting pulled Underwaterue a tree is uprooted and dragged underwater. Imagine what that can do to a human body. That just emphasizes the amazing miracles of the people who were saved. It also also emphasizes the unmatchable strength of God's design. We are nothing, And if you think of this spiritually, without Jesus Christ, without us being connected to the vine, that's what can happen to us spiritually, And it just all of a sudden, except it's not. There was the first rain drop, then the second, then the millionth, and eventually things are pulled under water. This is twenty five minutes later, there is now no space between the bridge and the river. The river now looks to be a couple miles wide versus being a very small river. Now you can see the water beginning to break over the side of the bridge. And man, I don't know about you. I would not trust driving across that bridge. Maybe there's nowhere else to go. But there are cars driving across that bridge. And then we get to the thirty minute later point and it's not even apparently safety be on that bridge. So the person off this bridge and here comes a house that I don't see the cats. I'm hoping the cat is on the house. Small wants but the house slams up against the bank of the river. Full size house. So why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? Well, because we're broken. So why does he save something? Because you're being saved for something. The people who were saved have been saved from something for something. So what is it again? If you look at this from an internal perspective, not from an elimination is perspective. That is, people who believe we're here, we live, then we disappear, death is the end. People who believe that if you are not an eliminationist, and you believe in an all power for God, and you've done the analysis, and you looked at this and said, let's see, Pagans believe there's a whole bunch of different gods fighting for control. That's not the way the world works. There aren't places in the world where there's no gravity. There aren't places in the world where lie and speak and play guitars. Okay, there's one world. There's a very understandable code base, DNA, et cetera, very very understandable things are in order, our universes in order. There aren't some places on our planet where comets are continually raining down every day. These aren't gods. There is one God. And if you've examined the let's say, abramacfaith, and you've looked at Islam and said, do we truly believe that God wants us to commit horrible acts against people because of their faith? Do we truly believe that women are so disgusting that they must be wrapped up only to be seen by their husbands, that otherwise the women will just simply go around and they're just all of them are just temptresses and they're also just uncontrollable. They need to be watched less they're fooled into sexual activity. Do you really believe that as you read the writings of Muhammad and understand he didn't have even the near timeline of Jesus even close, or do we really believe that? And there's far, far, far more in Islam? Observe the fruits? Does it appear godly? And we could do a whole show on this and get much more exact. People talk about Judeo Christian aspects of life. Judeo Christian. Okay, if you have not read Isaiah forty three, and if you've not looked at the absolute nailing of the predictions in the Old Testament that Jesus Christ fulfilled, if you haven't done a study of this, then you cannot rest assured that Jesus Christ had fulfilled all of them. There's a few there yet to be fulfilled, but he fulfilled all of the older ones. He is the only one to conquer death. He's the only one to have been seen ultimately by about five thousand people in total. He was seen by five hundred at one time. Even people who are detractors of Jesus and Christians said, these people will not they will not retract this. You went from people hiding in an upper room afraid of the Jewish religious authority and the Romans. They were hiding in an upper room cowering, and all of a sudden they gave a sermon in front of five thousand men, which is easily ten thousand women or ten thousand total people. And in it he accused the Romans. This Jesus whom you crucified, was the son of God. He accused the Jewish religious authorities, who at that point could have said crucify him too. All the so I land on Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father but throw him. And that was just a stupid minor analysis of these three faith. So if you do that, and then you believe in a god, and that God is the God of the Bible, why do good things happen to bad people? Why do bad things happen to good people because we're broken? What about the people who were saved? Okay, looking at this from a Christian perspective, you were saved from something for something. Matthew was saved from being a turncoats to his people as a tax collector for the corrupt Roman authorities. He was saved from a belief that he didn't need Messiah, that he was the chosen people. Therefore he was already in with God. He was saved from that for the purpose of writing down the Gospels. Tradition tells us Matthew was the first to begin to write. Saul was saved from a life as someone who went out to end the lives of Christians into someone who was the most traveled of all the apostles. He was saved from something for something. If you have been spiritually saved, there's a reason. It wasn't so hey, hey, let's get you back on track. Okay, good, you look better now. No, it was to get you back on track because you have a mission. So the people who were survivors in this were saved from something for something thing. This man was there, This man was there watching people screaming for their lives. Listen to his testimony what he witnessed. So how long was the river down there before?
Speaker 3: How was it working?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Way, way, wait on there, way, wait on see that that push to see where it's on the other end. That's only about about eight feet wide going to all of us, a look at how high.
Speaker 1: That is up there.
Speaker 4: We've seen trailers wrapped up in Sreming. I've seen about fifteen to twenty trailers come by this morning and they and uh and cars and a lot of them had had people in them that were screaming and where we couldn't do anything about it, but they were one hundred and twenty feet away.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 1: Do you think that lasts? Do you think you'll have nightmares seeing fellow human beings floating down the river screaming for help in their cars? And what would be your plan? I mean, I fancy myself someone with a plan. Whenever we drive by a lake or river, if it's close to the edge, my daughter says, please don't tell me how to roll the windows down while we're going into the water, because I've told her time and again. Now listen, if something happens to me, say I have a heart attack, we get hit by car and run in that river, your first thought needs to be rolled down that window because they're electric windows and it'll be hard to get out. Don't you have that the device to break the windows?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But what if something happens to me? What if we can't find it. So but at that point, what do you do that man was saved? I guess to show us what happened. But you are saved from something for something, and it's not just to go on TV. If you look at this from an eternal perspective? Is God building Earth? Is he building this planet up? Is that where he's investing? I mean, he tells us do not store up treasures on earth, where maths can destroy and thieves can steal, but rather store up treasures in heaven. We're neither mad nor thieves can get at them. He is building a kingdom, the new Heaven and the new Earth, the heavenly Kingdom. If you are saved from something, you're saved for something, and if you believe in the Christian God, that is to build the kingdom of God. How I don't know what are your talents, because God has given you some. I do not intend the next segment here to be political stuff. I don't intend to be scoring points. That's not the intent. The intent is to do a comparison culturally of how elections can change things, and also to look at what we're told about President Trump that is simply simply not true. We're told a lot of things that aren't true medically. We are told, for instance, continually that there are some conditions like carpal tunnel. We've known about carpal tunnel for a long time, and you can get a version of this in your ankles, and this has been around for thirty years. I got to meet with one of the surgeons who did one of the first ever surgeries. He worked with the doctor who invented the surgery of getting in and scraping the tunnel, the carpal tunnel where attendants running your nerves run that they cut your arm open and they scrape it and they go in and they basically stab it to drain the excess fluid, because that's what happens, and that's what causes these symptoms. And the guy who invented that surgery and helped work on this has come to understand that that's not the way. That this stuff is not caused because of usage. It's usually cause because of inflammation. So much in our body is caused by inflammation. Now, if you reach that stage where you have carpal tunnel, it's painful to open your hands or constantly numb, et cetera. You have this same thing with your knees and your feet and your ankles. You've been told your whole life surgery. Nope, nope, nop nope. That's one of the very many things that renew dot Healthcare can help you with by getting in these stem cells that come frombilical cords only and then are cultured so they can use only the best and biblical cords because they reject a bunch of them, sometimes up to eighty percent. When they then culture them, there are more of these cells, so they can put twelve million, thirty million, forty million into your body whatever you need in order to heal. That stuff gets in and destroys inflammation, and then it rebuilds the tissue that the inflammation is destroyed. Because if you think about a hose it's been overfilled and it's beginning to burst. That's kind of like the carpal tunnels I see it. It rebuilds the tissue as it destroys the inflammation. And that's one condition they've helped people with neurological issues like being limited in their walking. Literally, they're helping a woman double her lifespan, as it seems with she has als. When she went there she wasn't free to walk one day, and that was within a period of days. I was there and she was walking out of the hyperberk chamber. So go check them out. That renew R E n U E dot healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todd Hermann Show family. That's R E n U E dot Healthcare. President Trump was pretty quick to get on top of this, and we're told, of course, he doesn't care Orange Man bad. He's busy tax cuts for the rich, et cetera. It's terrible, the bud. It's a shocking. They don't know the.
Speaker 2: Answer yet as to how many people, but it looks like so I'm young people.
Speaker 1: Who have died literally, but oh yeah, we'll take care of working. We're working with the governor. We're working with the governor.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: So President Trump is quick to reply. He clearly knows what's going on. Now. You could say as well, Trump is a Fox News addict, probably, he's a Twitter addict, probably, So let's just be let's just be level headed. But he's on it. Christy Nome was on it. Christine nom And I've been a severe critic of christin home because I think the border barbie thing. I think that's an apt description. I don't like her cost playing as soldier or cop. I find the defensive because I have friends who are soldiers and cops, have a friend who lost his life a year and a half ago. And it's a good thing that she was up into a helicopter immediately, Nick Sortzar, President Trump says, CHRISTI no Home is personally coming here to Texas Hill Country to direct federal relief efforts amid flooding. Finally a DHS secretary and president who actually care to help the victims. We've already seen Coast Guard search planes deployed by NOAM overhead. Thank you forty seven at Secretary Nome And indeed there's a picture of Christy Nome down there observing this. What does she know about floods? Probably nothing, but she's surrounded by people who know a lot of things. She was a governor, and for a while she was a pretty good governor until she got bought. She's a mom, she has a heart, she's a Christian woman ish or maybe a really fully Christian woman, and just just to need to take the logs out of my eyes or the log factory, so that point of comparison. Is this. When the hurricanes ravaged Kentucky. Alejandro majorcis the person who was previously in Christian Almas's position, was photographed at one of the most expensive males in America in Georgetown, buying clothes, and he clearly doesn't care that someone's taking his picture. He clearly stares into the camera lens because it's defiance. You could say this man is stupid, but he's not. You don't survive that long in a federal bureaucracy being stupid. You could say his heart is cold and it appears to be. You could say he doesn't care about Kentucky, and I think you'd be right, After all, that's not Biden country. Well maybe President Trump would be that way, except he's the one looking into the explosion in Pennsylvania. Remember that train explosion with all those chemicals that just went away, Just nothing ever happened, nothing was ever really wrong. He's opened up an exploration.
Speaker 2: Of that.
Speaker 1: Pennsylvania's purple? Is that why he's doing it? President Trump is offering aid to cities like LaSIE Angelas, Hey, we'll get emas thirteen and Trent Deager out of your cities. We'll get the hon Duran drug cartels and the Russian drug cartels out of your cities. We'll do that for you. No thanks. Isn't that a stark comparison. Then there's Joe Biden, and you remember the very very clever Joe Biden that he just fooled everybody. He and his staff, they just fooled Jake Tapper. Jake Tapper just didn't realize that this man was absolutely mentally addled. Here's Biden being asked about Hurricane Helene, the hurricane that sent his beleaguered and corrupt and impeachment not convicted DHS Secretary Alejandro Americus out shopping in a mall and by the way, for the life of me, I swear it looks like he bought fancy underwear? Is Biden?
Speaker 2: What are the states the storm zone need?
Speaker 4: With the president? So, what are the states in the storm zone?
Speaker 1: What do they need after.
Speaker 4: What you saw today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: On the storm zone? Yes, sir, I'm learning what storm is talking about. The Uh, they don't not anything that they need.
Speaker 2: I were very happy across the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, just just just to notice that neural linguistic programming wise, the finger up to the face there in the case that even in his brain attal state, he knows he's lying. Let's go, I'm gonna have to go back to the front and with more money. Did you see the people in Kentucky and the areas hit by Hurricane Helene, how happy they were. Do you remember the memos that went out, do not stop to give aid to any homes that have Trump flags, Mega flags? Do you remember that, the excuse being that they might, you know, shoot you for bringing aid. Do you remember that? Do you remember the weeks and weeks and weeks that went by without feederal a Do you remember that? Do you remember when the homage went down there to build temporary houses and were people attempted to stop them. Do you remember the videos of the of the DHS Department home owned security employees and no partly of FEMA employees staying in luxury hotels when people were living in tents and shacks. Do you remember that? Do you remember the parking lot filled with air conditions and heated trailers, hundreds of them that hadn't been deployed for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks, But they were very happy. Jay Insley the very corrupt man who through whom unbelievable evil was done in the separate country of Washington State. He tweeted this, It's hard to make the Texas flood tragedy worse except to know that on the same day, Trump signed a bill catering solar and injury that is vital in the battle against climate change, making these torrential reigns more frequent. If you're not from the separate country of Washington, you have no idea how perverse everything that man just said is. So let me give you an example. He made a promise that he would replace the motor pool in the separate country of Washington State with all electric vehicles. That never happened, that once, never even tried. He failed to reach any of his climate goals environmental goals, not one, so they disappeared it from the state website. My friend Glenn Morgan took cameras to the Department of Ecology in the separate country of Washington State and showed people living in tents dumping their filth, their human filth, right there on the ground outside the Department of Ecology, right onto a watershed with rusty metal and tin and aluminum elements all over the ground, with stolen propane tanks outside within the within walking distance a fifteen second walk into the woods surround the Department of Ecology, the very department set up to not do these things. This is the same dictator who was fining property owners for having septic tanks. Septic tanks that when that water goes down fifteen feet it's as pure as drinking water. The same Jay Insley who had a sewage facility outside of Seattle dump several million gallons of raw sewage into Puget Sound and nothing was done. So that's some context here. So I'm not trying to make this political. I'm trying to make it cultural. There are people who do things and there's people who talk about doing things. One time, I was in a gym with a friend of mine, two friends. Actually Marcus since passed, but I was in a gym and my friends Cody and Mark were there. Marcus has passed, Cody is still very much alive, and Cody had been a seal. Mark been a seal. We're in the gym and this kid starts hassling Cody because there's not a bunch of bench presses. It's a long story, so I won't belabor it. But Cody got up and said to this kid, you play a lot of those stupid first person shooter games. And the kid looked at me and said, I bet you play a lot of those first person shooter games. Right right. We have a pretend gun and stuff like that. You're like pretend kill people. I bet you do a lot of that, don't you. And just then something occurred to the kid that maybe this is not the guy to rush off the bench press, and Cody said, I told you I'm just about done. I'm not going to say it again. And his kid walked over to me and Mark, and Mark was a very very big man, and he said, is that your friend? And Mark said, most of my life? Should I go apologize to him? Nope, Nope, I think you should leave. There's people who do things and people who talk about doing things. My friend Tim Crookshank didn't talk. He did. He became a Navy seal. He was deployed three times on our behalf as a medic, attached to the seal teams three times in combat. He said he was going to start a coffee company, and then he did it, and it's bone Frog coffee. He said it would honor fall the Navy Seals. It does. The very name and the image on it follows honors Navy Seals. He said it would honor God Country Team. Every bag does God Country Team. He admitted he didn't have a bloom and clue how to make coffee, so he said he was going to find a mentor, and he did. He found a guy named Dave Stewart who said he would help Tim, and he did. Dave started Seattle's Best Coffee. He still makes many of the bone Frog roasts he mentors the team. Tim said he would hire veterans any time he could. He did. He just sent two of them down to become Seals like he was. Tim says if he tries coffee and you don't love it, he never wants you to buy it again. When you love it, I want you to subscribe. So go to Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash todd. You get ten percent off your first purchase in fifteen percent of subscription coffee. That's Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. Two more comparisons. One a statement by a guy, a Hollywood actor named Michael Shannon. I look he's he earns a living acting. I don't, but I think it's fair to call is Alex. Is it fair to call Michael Shannon a sea lister?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So we don't even know who he is. I mean, I've seen him in some things. He's sort of dude number three in a scene. So Michael Shannon's safe in it looks like Hollywood making a statement versus a twenty seven year old man who was not famous but should be. Listen to what Michael Shannon said right after the uh these events.
Speaker 4: No, he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: He's a total idiot. He's not my president.
Speaker 2: I will never call him the president.
Speaker 1: I will never stand him. Okay, fair enough, that's his he gets to do that. He looks like, he said a film premiere, some some industry event. Now I didn't see in the back of was it flooding there? I didn't see it flooding. Well, let's contrast and compare. Oh, by the way, if you have a heartbeat, this might be hard. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I just started pouring in. We had to fight the door to get it closed just so that too much didn't come in, and we ran back to the room. We started calling nine to one one.
Speaker 5: Julian's fiance, Christina Wilson, says after twenty minutes, the water was up to their knees. Julian punching open a window to try and get hurt their children, and his mud to the roof.
Speaker 3: It severed his artery and his arm almost cut it clean off.
Speaker 5: Christina says they kept calling nine to one one, but no one came in time to save him.
Speaker 3: By six o'clock, my husband was dead. He had lost all of it, all his blood. He looked at me and the kids and my mother in law and he was sorry, I'm not gonna make it.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Christina says she found her fiance after the water receded, but his body wasn't recovered for hours.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess the way I view the world, I'd rather honor that man no greater love as man than they laid on his life for his brother. We don't know why God allowed the specific circumstance to exist, other than it's not how we were designed. There are people who left this earth and went straight into the arms of Jesus. I fully believe that. I believe that of those girls at the Christian camp that immediately they encountered Jesus and no pain. And since their parents probably walk with the Lord, I'm sure Jesus said, yeah, you'll see mommy and Daddy again. Maybe they just knew, just into the arms of absolute peace, and maybe they just knew, I know, if you survive this, you've been saved from something, and I know it's for something, And just in the memory of that young man and many many others, many many others, no greater love has man than to lay down his life for his brother. This is the Todd Hermanshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and make a decision today to walk in the light of Christ.