Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here? Look him near the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quin I'm out there? It's thought of a mention about text nine. I don't know easy amount there. Yeah, I'm walking right.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks so much for joining me for the show. I got to sit down a couple of months back and talk to Tim Moon, the author of Tomato Field. It's a very interesting book. We get into discussions about what prompted him to write this book, specifically about Bigfoot, and he tells us all about his brother's experience that he had that seemed to be the genesis for some of the research that Tim has gotten into, and of course eventually his book Tomato Field. I've got a link for the book right here in the show notes if you'd like to pick up a copy from Amazon. Today. Tim and I were already mid discussion when I hit the record button, so we just flowed right into this. So it's a little bit different than what you're used to, So sit back, relax, and let's join the conversation already in progress.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm interested in fiction is because I see a lot of nonfiction out there related to cryptids and issues related to UFOs and all of the stuff going on. But I don't see very much fiction that is gripping. And I think most people learn from stories. They're not as motivated as much by facts as they are by stories. Most of us learn by listening to people tell good stories. I thought, maybe you could attract people to this topic through engaging characters and interesting stories and things that would attract people and maybe, as a result, make it more of a legitimate thing than they might think of it right now. So maybe attract people to the subject matter who are necessarily that interested immediately, so not just the thought I had a number of years ago. Then I found out about my brother's encounter, which I didn't even know about. We were just watching the TV show. I think it was something related to bigfoot or up well, something along those lines. I asked him, what's the strangest thing you ever saw? I ask a lot of people that, if I know that they're out in rural areas or there in the woods a lot, instead of asking them directly about the Bigfoot, I'll just say, so, what's the strangest thing that ever happened to you out there? And if they say nothing or they don't mention bigfoot, I leave it alone because I don't want to cast my pearlgy for swine anymore. But I just asked him that, and he starts telling me about a level five encounter with a bigfoot that has every aspect of it. I thought, I can't believe you never told me this. He was outside his house working on his car, and he lived in rural Mason County, Washington, and right up lots of wooded area, lots of bigfoot activity, at least at one point. It's a lot more building now there, so there's less habitat. But at the time, it was in the nineties. He was working on his tail light and he's he held something funny, and he started looking around, thinking that something had died. He looked up to his left and there was a big foot standing there. He knows now it was about eight feet tall because he had markings on the light pole that he could identify the highs of those markings. So he went up with the tape maser. He's a contractor, and he went up with his tape measure and checked out how tall it was after the fact. The next day, it saw him and started screaming at him, and they were probably seventy five yards apart. He just freaked out and ran for his house, ran into his house and closed the door and grabbed his shotgun. Was looking out the window in the window at his door. He figured it was coming his way. He was pretty sure he was the target. He never seen anything like that. It just finished screaming, turned around and walked back into the woods. He never saw it again. He smelled it one more time, and he heard it more time, going up the hill, cracking branches. He's never seen it since he saw it, he smelled it, he heard it, he ran through it, just about everything that could happen in a big put story. So I thought, I've been toying with this idea. Maybe I could use this as inspiration, use it as an opportunity to actually try to write the book and play with fiction and see what I could do in terms of using it to draw people. So that's what I've been trying to do. It took me a while because I'd never written a novel. I've always liked to write, I've always been interested in it, but I just have focused mostly on nonfiction, both in reading and limited writing. Didn't really think much about fiction until I started appreciating it more in later years and then realizing that most people learn or most people are motivated more by stories and facts. Some people like facts and that's enough, but most of us like stories. So I wanted to use storytelling to win people maybe more to this subject. I think it's an important subject and it's broader than maybe most people think it is. I also like to bring that out.
Speaker 1: It is definitely a broad subject. Let's go back and talk about your interest in the genesis for all this for you, is it something that as a kid you were interested in growing up, Talk about what got you interested in the subject to begin with.
Speaker 3: Sure you've probably heard this many times, but my first entrance into it was the Legend of Bardie Tree. I watched that movie. Something inside me said there's something to this. It intrigued me, and I was probably ten or twelve when I saw it. I never forgot it. It started a lifelong interest in the subject for me, so I didn't really engage much with it from the time I was in high school until a later adulthood. Then I started looking into it more. By then I was a longtime history teacher and administrator, but I started looking at it. The thing that really got me thinking more about it was the massive numbers of oral reports and stories of people in their encounters, and how they all had some of the same experiences, and they were from different cultures and different language groups and ethnic groups, different religious groups, on different continents in different nations, yet they were seeing roughly the same thing. And I'm thinking, Look, you couldn't get all those people from all those places to agree on anything if you paid them. It just doesn't happen. People just don't agree on stuff unless there's something motivating them. So I said, this is amazing evidence. I just don't think it's as a historian, I don't think it's evidence that's probable to ignore. I think it's almost sticking your head in the sand by pretending that they're nothing to it. It's too strong of evidence. So I thought, well, I'm going to start studying. I just studied it a lot for a while and read as many reports and documents as I could get my hands on. Then eventually, at first I was the Bfro range, where it was purely an animal, it was flesh and blood. Eventually we just have to find, well it just catch one. Now I've gone not completely the other direction, but I think if it was just an animal, it would be in the zoo already. We would have already caught it. I think there's a lot more to it. I don't understand it all entirely, but I give more credence to the more immaterial, spiritual type possibilities than I did before. Now I really don't care if they find one or catch one. I almost prefer they leave them alone because I don't think it matters. I think it's part of a bigger picture that until that bigger picture gets resolved, it's going to remain a mystery. But once that bigger picture gets resolved, everyone that go, oh yeah, it was standing here staring at us all this time, and it'll be after the fact that we just people just get it. But I don't think they need to shoot one or put it in a zooit unless it's trying to kill them.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about that. That's one of the many reasons I started this show. Wanted to talk to people and document as many encounters as possible, because I too, like you, enjoy looking at history, and I like to look at the anecdotal experiences that people share. Because what happens is you go to this Pacific northwester or you go up into Canada or even Alaska, and you look at some of these reports that have been documented over the last three or four decades. Then you go down to Florida. The people are having the exact same experience almost and reporting the exact same thing. And I like to see those threads that run through all of the reports. For me, it's a little bit of data in each one of them. It's a little data point that we can look back on I've done it since the first ten episodes of the show. Now I'm almost five hundred episodes into the show. I can look back to some of those people that I talked to three years ago and say, this guy had an experience in nineteen seventy two out in Idaho. Then I just interviewed a guy from Louisiana three weeks ago, and the experience was almost the same. These people don't know each other now. Of course, in the modern day. I've written about this in my own book recently. The pop culture, the Bigfoot is out there in the zeitgeist for everybody. It's a common word. I think you can go into any place in America right now, any home in America. Say there's two parents, two kids that are pre teens or teenage years you say what's bigfoot? Every single person in every single household, and that's going to be in their vocabulary. They're going to know what bigfoot is. It may be different to them, but everybody's familiar with it. It is literally a household name. So is it possible that some of these people are telling the stories. It may not be entirely accurate, it may not be exactly how it happened, and they pull little pieces of things. We've had entire shows about this in the past and talked about how people take a little bit from each story and maybe put it in and embellish, But ultimately I think it is important to document all of those experiences because we learned something from each one of them. Let me ask you this. We're going to get into tomato fields your book. I certainly want to get into the meat and potatoes of that and talk about where they can find the book and all those things. But let's talk a little bit about some of the stories and some of the things that you've read during your research. Is there any story that somebody has told you or that you've read that has stuck out to you over the years. Maybe a couple of those above and beyond some of the others.
Speaker 3: I don't know if any that stand out more than my brothers, because it was so many factors. I remember talking to a ranger, a forest ranger in Idaho when I was hunting there, and he would tell me the stories of being out there himself. I guess that's the one when someone tells you something they actually saw that has the biggest impact on you. Most of what I've heard from stories or from podcasts or from reading them in books. But when someone can tell you that they were there, that's a little different. I have a couple of different examples of that. But one was this ranger who said he was out and he was doing his ranger stuff and he had to stay the night. He heard something down by the river, which was just below him. I remember right. It was just over the hill. He had the high ground and he heard it down there, screaming and moving around. He was armed, so he didn't try to do anything, but he got up the next morning and checked on it and saw the footprints. There was a number of people who said they saw strange things when I was hunting in Idaho. Those always stuck out to me. I have a friend who used to live in Florida, used to work for NAASA. She was driving to work one day she saw one cross the road. The skunkcake with the dark red for across right in front of her and jumped over a fence and went back into the other side. She was really taken back by that. That had an emotional effect. That's what I look for even when I hear podcasts now, because you're right, there's thousand different stories and everybody's heard something, so you've got to take a little bit with a grain of salt. Today, when people tell you things, I look for a real emotional impact, that they're really fear, that there's either some fear or some excitement, or something that shows me that they're engaging with their emotions. Now they're just not telling me a story. It's hard for the common person to have enough acting ability to pull that off. Most of us aren't actors. Unless you practice doing that, you're not going to be able to engage people emotionally with something like a story unless you actually live through it and then it's real. So I think there's a greater likelihood that it's real if you can get that when you're talking talking to them. That's what I like the best is talking to people who really had the experience. Then I like hearing the ones about when people interact with them, like they feed them or bring them into their house. I've heard of, you know, where they brought them into their house and gave them cookies and stuff. If that really happened, that's amazing, And I would love to talk to people who really had that experience and communicate in a What is it when they silently communicate to you? The mind speakers someone through their mind and they just tell a path people get. I think that's fascinating. I can't get enough of that, so I just think it's super interesting. I just never get tired of hearing good stories. But I do realize some of them might be either made up entirely or at least partially made up. So I may have messed up my brother's story by now, I think I got it right, but it was his story. He's experienced that You'd probably have to hear it from him to know exactly for sure. But I remember his eyes when he was telling me the story.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about it. You mentioned this difference in the flesh and blood and the high strangeness of the woo part of Bigfoot. That is something that is always talked about on this show and every other podcast about it. Frankly, you mentioned that you had evolved over the years. I have went back and forth myself. I believe these things, if they exist, are flesh and blood. I've never seen one, certainly had some experiences I can't explain that seemed very flesh and blood But for you, you mentioned that you think there may be more to this story. Let's talk a little bit about that and what got you to that point. Is it just the fact that for some people, it's simply I'm even getting to that point frankly a little bit in my own journey in Bigfoot, is that we haven't found definitive proof. These things should have been proven by science at this point. If they are just flesh and blood, I think we would be farther down the road in certain cases. But I'm sticking in that flesh and blood camp. But I do hear a lot of stories from people who have a lot of strange experiences, and some people just tell me, if this were a flesh and blood creature, we would have found it decades ago. It would be on a slab, somebody would taken one down, and or it would be in the zoo somewhere. So what has caused that evolution for you to be moving in that direction of there may be more to the story.
Speaker 3: I think that one of them is that I think that under normal circumstances, if this was just an animal, and there's more factors involved in this than the flesh and blood issue. But if this was just an animal, we would have there's just too many stories we would have caught one. I think the fact that it's not just an animal is indicated both in the fact that we haven't caught one that there might be some paranormal And paranormal means is it's beyond normal. So it doesn't mean that it's I hate the term boup because all that is that hominem attack not dealing with issues. They want to just discount issues and get rid of them by naming them something. Paranormal is better word. Paranormal just means beyond normal. It's something we don't understand yet. Doesn't mean that there's not a good scientific reason for it. It just means right now doesn't make sense to us based on what we know. And I think there could be that aspect to this. And I also think it's being covered up. I know they have bodies already, I know the government has I'm sorry, I just have seen too much and heard too much. With that much smoke, there's got to be some fire. I'm asking why are they covering it up? What are they covering up and why? And I don't think it's because they're worried about the lumberjacks losing their jobs, They lost a lot of jobs for a spot at out. There's no reason they wouldn't want to do that for a big Foot. I think that there's other things involved in it. I think it's related to who we are in this universe, contrary to what we want to think we are in this universe, and the impact that knowing what we really are in this universe would have on business interests and political interests and religious interests. We are a very small part of a massive universe, and we probably have had alien visits here for a long time, if not living here right now with us. I just think that when we understand our place in this world, in this universe a little bit more about what actually is out there and the diversity of lives that exists in our universe, I think we'll understand the Bigfoot issue and it'll makes sense. And I think it's very likely that there's some extraterrestrial connection there that would explain their ability to do things that they at least are reportedly able to do. And that's moved with speeds that are just unheard of, to jump distances that are just unheard of, to positively mind speak, to disappear, change, become invisible. I'm not saying for sure that stuff has had that has happened. I've certainly never seen it, but so many people have seen it. It's hard to explain everything away. So I just take with the grain of salt. I don't judge people. Whatever they think, that's fine. They have just as much right to come up with ideas as I do. Nobody knows, so you got to give everybody benefit out and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But I think I suspect if I had a bet on it, I would suspect there's some kind of extraterrestrial origin. Rather it was either broad here, it was adapted or made your baby other people and other planets got sick of them and said let's just drop them over there on Earth and let them bother them. I don't know, but to be able to jump that high, run that SaaS, and be that strong, and be that big and then not be visible, clearly visible and easy to catch, it's just something. I think there's more to it than what we can know just merely as a flesh and blood animal.
Speaker 1: So I find the conspiracy theory or the fact that the government knows about these things and there's a cover up interesting. It's something I've talked about before on the show. I was in law enforcement for a lot of years and I worked for government. I've always jokingly said, you would be surprised what we didn't know most.
Speaker 3: Of the time.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious about how you got to that point because people say that often, and when I try to dig into what has brought a person to that decision that place in their bigfoot journey to say, I think the government knows about these things. I think there's a cover up. Is there a smoking gun for you or something in particular? Maybe it's a couple of things that you've seen over the course of looking into this that has pointed you in that direction that would bring you to that conclusion that the government knows about them and they're covering them up.
Speaker 3: Just the numerous stories I've heard of them being chased, them being killed through governments sources, through FBI, through special forces. It would require special forces to kill one. No one's could catch alive. You're just not going to or you could trap it in a cage. Maybe, And I don't know how effective that would be, but you would have to knock it out and throw it in the cage. But I think you'd have some challenges with that too, I think. But they can track them as a group. I've heard many stories of them being tracked as a group and shot they can't do anything about it. What do they do if they admit that there's these things in the woods that they can do nothing about. But what's that going to do to people? People are going to lose their confidence in government. But I wonder if they're trying to protect their backsides instead of telling people that these things are out there and being honest about it, they just wait till one causes trouble and then they go and get them rogue. They go after the rogues and then they take them out. I wonder about that. And the story seemed that I heard in the past seem to come from people who knew what they were doing. When you hear enough of them, it makes you wonder. Then, with everything going on with the UFOs, the disclosures, I just think it's so deceptive and dishonest. Just tell us the truth. They're always beaten around the bush, or they say just enough to get people off their back and then it goes away again for ten years. If you told me that someone landed a spaceship in my backyard and the aliens are in my basement, I would want to see the aliens. Why isn't the media outraged? Why isn't this the number one issue? In spite of all the insanity that we see in our politics, that should still be the number one issue. We're not alone in the universe. There's other creatures that have either traveled here or I've been living here with us for a long time. That should be the number one issue in our media, in the world. Two weeks of publicity and now it's over. That makes me think it's a cover up by occuscation and ridicule. They've done that a long time. They've been ridiculing these things and the people who believe these things for a long time, and that's a pretty good way of obfuscating the issue. So anyway, that's how I've come to that. I have very little trust in the government, and even less now than I did ten years ago, much less, if any if I have any at all, I would have never dreamed that I would ever see some of the things I've seen in the last ten years. I think there's probably something to some kind of cover up. I don't know. If it's more global than national, I don't know. I don't know if it's some countries but not other countries. I just don't know. I really am in this country, so I see everything from that perspective. I've heard other countries are more open, but I don't know for sure. I've heard Putin's actually seen them from his helicopter and investigated it. But you'd think if he cared about finding one, that they would have found some more evidence. In Russia. They have a lot of forests there, And if.
Speaker 1: Any of Putin's people happened to be listening, I would love to have him on the show for an interview to talk about his bigfoot again. Or if that's the case. Yeah, let's shift gears a little bit here, Tim and talk about the book Tomato Field. Let's start at the very beginning. What was the impetus of this, Where did you get the idea, what made you want to write a book like this, and why did you choose fiction over fact? As you said earlier in the beginning of the interview.
Speaker 3: I was just toying with the idea of using it to engage people, maybe in an angle that wasn't as common most of the stuff that I had seen to that. I've seen more fiction since this, but before this I saw mostly nonfiction as far as bigfot was concerned. I thought, maybe you could write some interesting stories. And I had read enough stories and seen and heard enough encounters that I can use my imagination and get pretty close to a reality that someone at least has come close to. So I had the ingredients for the recipe, and I thought, let's write a story and see how see if that can make a difference and attract people to the topic. So that was my impetus when Joe told me his story. Then he explained where he thought the bigfoot had come from. It had come from an area he referred to loosely as the tomato fields, which was a sewage dumping plant that they used to just dump the sewage out in the field. The sewage would then grow into vegetables because of all the steeds in the sewage, there would be huge vegetables and tomatoes and all kinds of plants growing. Now they treat the sewage in a plant same area. They'd treat the sewage in a plant. There's some environmental requirements that don't allow him to just freely dump it. But it's more just grass and low grass at this point, or a green field. But he loosely called the tomato fields and thought that'd be a good name for a book when I told him I was interested in writing a book, so we just took that name, and then I wrote the story around his house in the seventies. So I went back twenty years and wrote it from the perspective of the seventies so that it could be before all the Bigfoot popular area, when it was still quite a bit of a mystery and people didn't really understand what was happening. So you could bring out some of that in the tension of the story of the book. So that was the goal. It took me a while to learn how to do fiction, to learn some of the technical aspects, because I know when grammar's bad, but I don't know why. All the time, I don't have all of that knowledge. I'm still learning. There's a lot involved, So learning all the technicalities of grammar and punctuation learning. It's one thing to know them, and it's another thing to recognize them. Not everybody recognizes them as readily when they read. I've had to learn how to tune myself in that regard become a writer, so that took a while to do that. Then I had to learn what publishing is. There's a lot that goes into publishing. So in addition to writing, I was doing self publishing, editing, I was doing marketing. It was like going to college again, and you don't get paid for it. It's really a hobby until you can be lucky enough maybe to make it big, but it's not a massive amount of money, so you're really just investing a lot of time and energy and passion and some faith that there's going to be something at the end of this that's going to be valuable. So it took me about ten years start to finish that off, and then I had to go through some things in my personal life, so all of that took that long. Now I'm working on a sequel and i'll probably finish that this year, at least. The version going to the editor this year. That went much faster. It's taken some time because I'm going to explore some of the paranormal aspects of this thing. I'm going to do it in Texas, down in the big thicket. But once you've done it once, doing it again is faster, you know a little bit better what you're doing. So in that regard, I learned a lot. It's been beneficial and I've met some great people. I just love meeting podcasters because I've met some really cool pece and both podcasting and the bigfoot community. So that has been very valuable and useful. But it's a lot of work. But I'm also happy that I did it, and I think it was valuable and I think people have liked it, and it has, in a small way, had the impact I wanted to have, and maybe down the road it will turn into more of a larger impact.
Speaker 1: I hope, so I definitely think it will. Let's talk a little bit about what people can expect in the book. Obviously we're not going to give away everything here, but can you give them a little overview of the book and what they can expect when they pick it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to have it be Have you ever seen the movie Jaws? I know you have. I shouldn't even ask.
Speaker 1: One of my favorites of all time.
Speaker 3: I love Jaws, and that kind of inspired for this book because I wanted it to be at that everybody knows everything now today about white sharks and how your sharks. That it's common knowledge today, but nobody knew anything about it when I was growing up and that movie came out and it was just oh no, we can't go in the water. Their sharks everywhere. It just made you wonder what is reality? So I wanted to have a similar impact here they had when they did that movie. And I've had at least one reviewer who's pretty good knows his stuff tell me that I did that. I wanted them to be afraid. I jokingly used the thing don't go into the woods, because remember Joss said don't go in the water, So I said, don't go in the woods in a similar way, inspired by that. But the idea is that an animal shows up and starts causing problems, puts people in danger, and a sheriff in a rural town in Mason County, Washington doesn't know what to do about it. The whole thing is how a few people in a small town man together and try to fix an issue they never thought they'd ever have, and everything they learn about themselves and this monster. In the process. Also wanted to make it so if you were more on the paranormal side, you could go into the book and read it and not feel like you had to get a dispense with that side. If you were just in the flesh and blood side, you could go in and not feel like you had to dispense with your beliefs. And I didn't want to take a sight on that. I wanted to make it so it was possible for anybody to engage in the book and feel like their side was as possible as anything else. That was one of the goals. That's probably the easiest way to explain it. I don't want to say exactly how it ended. There was one character that I liked to talk about named Bear, who was a Native American who brought the Native American perspective demonstrated more of a spiritual understanding of the creature. Then there was others that became nothing about him as society was a monster and wanted to kill him. So it was fun developing those characters. Everybody can relate to at least one of them. Some people will relate to more than one. That's the idea. Then it opens the door for sequels, but I'm not going to give that away. You can clearly see that in the last chapter.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting. I've seen the progression with more, as you said, just as of late, more people getting into fictional stories about Bigfoot. I agree with you. Some people just don't want facts. It's simple. They want stories. They don't really care where they come from. I did a series here on this show about dog Man last year Tiffany Dora, and she turned it into a book and published it. People love those stories. It's one of those things that it's bringing attention to a subject that, frankly, facts and scientific things just don't do for people. So I think we need a balance out there. So I'm glad to see that there is a balance. I just wrote a nonfiction book that was published a few months ago. Now you've got a great fiction book out there for people to get. I think you can get something from everybody that has a stake in this, and you put it all together and then you make up your own mind about what you believed. I encourage everybody to go out and pick up their copy of Tomato Fields.
Speaker 3: Can I show you one other thought that absolutely? Yeah? I'm a teacher and an administrator, and the students came to me and a teacher of the sound design class asked if they could do my book as an audio book. The students spent all last year recording the book as an audiobook, and now they're finishing up the editing. I'm going to have a student produced audiobook to have available for Tomato Fields in August, so that's coming up too. If you like audiobooks better than regular books or electronic books, then it is available on Amazon. You can just plug my name in Tim Moon Tomato Fields. It comes right up. It's available in paperback ebook, soon to be audiobook. I'm about to go wider and publishing. That means you're opening it up to other distribution formats, and I'm changing the cover to be a little bit more engaging. That should be done in a couple of weeks, and then it'll be out on Barnes and Noble, and it'll be on a number of different publishers and that will hopefully create a little more interest too. But right now it's easy to get on Amazon.
Speaker 1: I'll do one better. I will have it linked right here in the show notes. All you got to do is Click the link, folks, and you can get your copy from Amazon today. Tim, thanks so much for coming on, man. I had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: It's been fun. I appreciate it. I'm glad we finally worked out all the details. I hope this goes well. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: We're out there. Listen, steps.
Speaker 4: Child, this child, that child, everything. Can you ride back right back? Joy for me, joy staying right, you come.
Speaker 5: It right away? Still steps.
Speaker 6: Us to shut knocking, Do
Speaker 5: Do do do dosssstsssssst used thess