Speaker 1: We are alive.
Speaker 2: Hello, it is Monday, December ninth, twenty twenty four, and for the first time ever, we're trying this thing. Oh as I supposed to add a thumbnail. Whoopsie, let's do that. Hold on, Let's see if this actually works. I don't know if I'm actually on pitch shoot or not. I'm trying it. Well, that's slow, okay, I don't see if it does a thing. All right, now, let's see what happens. Since I'm already initiated here, Let's see if I can get on there and see if I can see an actual thing going on. A bit shoots. Let's see if it's there, steal a test. I doubt for some reason, I just don't believe it. Oh my god, it's there. Let's hip play. Am I on? Are these lies? Oh my god? I'm there? Look at that? That worked? Okay? Cool? Hello, bit shoot for the first time ever, going live on your ace and uh yes, we're today. We're are bitch shoot rumble supposed to be on Rumble on Rumble. See, well, I got refreshed. I don't see anybody in the live chat. Looks like there's three people watching. What the hell's going on here is it? Hey, yeah, we're there. Okay, good, and the other one will be FTJ, so let's double check that and then we'll get a rocket here. So far, so good, and thank you for whoever just gave me the gifts, and go I will look and see who that is and just some momite here or sometimes let's see my channel, we'll discompopulated. It would appear there's two going on at the same time, but that's yesterday's. I don't know why that's still showing. Doesn't make any sense. Stop that nonsense. Stop your stop your nonsense. Why is it saying that that one's live now and then this one isn't the fucking it's not working. It's stating that it's not even not Yeah, I know, so the wrong one is being played right now. I don't understand how that works. There's something going on with the scheduler. Let me let me see if the other one is the accurate one, because it's showing the wrong stuff here. So let's see if it's actually the right one but the wrong title. Yeah, it's the right one, the wrong fucking title. Nothing, nothing updated. It just has a one in it, like, hey, yeah, what the hell? Is that all about? This is also I say this like fifty fucking times so that it would be accurate incorrect, and it still didn't carry over the information properly. So okay, not cool, not all okay with X, and I gotta go fuck with it afterwards and people be like, oh, I've already seen that one. All right, well, here we are, here we are, and as people roll in, we will get started beating this stuff. I have just been given some information career. It's actually really really interesting and it just goes to verify Validay and further confirm this whole Saturn cult thing. We're actually worshiping as Christians if you are one, I'm not. I mean, I'm not saying I wasn't ever, but I'm just not. I'm not following the death cult anymore. Sorry, not giving my energy to this suicidal This is what we are.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: We're signing up for the sacrifice, and that's what it is that's created for that purpose. Like you've just you've elected to be in the cast system or sacrifice. You are the sacrificial class. You even have a big totem of a die a dying dude on across to to re emphasize that point that this is what the Jews are going to do to you. That's that's it, right there in front of your face. So once you realize that and that it's a trap, and that you're electing through some coercion of you know what do you want to call it? Righteous indignation, religiosity, the values, all the things that the buttons that they knew how to press on people that actually have a soul, that actually have a conscience, that actually have empathy for others. They made a nice little, pretty package for us for us to join, Like, I want to be a part of that group. I want to do this and I want to go to heaven da Dad, Yeah, Yeah, they'll send you there too. They'll send you there. Don't worry. So when you elect and you and you identify, and you and you act, that's where you're you're acting. You're you're you're electing to become the sacrificial class. With these people, what do they always attack the most whenever they're proxy wars that America fights? Who they have who are the majority of the casualties. I'll give you a clue. It's not Jews. I'll give you a clue. It's it's not really even Muslims. Yeah, that leads you with like one one more so you have the muscle and the and the brute force and the kill them all as like as they let let them all fall and let let a la allah. It's sort them out class of people and their deathicult that's their caste system. You have the ruling cast system that they elected to be themselves. Obviously, the the Judaism aspect of it, or the Telmudist or the rabbinical same damn thing, Cabbalists, none of them actually really believe in anything, because I know that's bullshit. But it helps, you know, make the herd steer. It helps to steer the herd off the cliff, even their own. So that's why they're not safe either. But it doesn't matter. They'll be the last ones. And let me ask you this, Let me ask you this question if and when, because it's happening already, when it's all said and done, and America has done all of its killing, and it's its help and its assistance to destroy every last vestige of country that doesn't have a Central Bank demonic presence in it. And it's and it's not you know, indenture to the IMF. Yet once once that's all settled and they turn everything the rubble, what do they need America for anymore? What then they need is reel for anymore. America as Americans is going to end up like Dresden, so that they can just move in and stretch the legs out. Well, the few cattle that they allowed to live that they're raping constantly, your children, that sort of thing. That's it. The rest is not necessary. It'll be automated for the little so that the stinky feeted fuckers can put their feet up on your backs as they're automan That'll be the That'll be the way it goes, unless we decide to do something about it. But that's where it's headed. If you think, if you don't think, that's the truth. Uh, I'm not sure where you've been. So we have a couple of things here to read, and I'm gonna go ahead and pull up I want I want to read this to you because it kind of ties into well, everything that I've ever been talking about, so you know, it kind of fits in. Let me get over to you, uh Nick's messages here, and then I'll pull it up on the screen. The background. The background, you know, it's not exactly matching the subject matter? Why is this not worth subject matter? But it's uh, what the fuck is it? Jump? All right? How was that? Okay, let's go to this real quick. It is not it really isn't fitting the background today of the subject matter. Hey, look that's my house sauce store. That was the sign that I was forced to pay five hundred dollars for them the bank, right right, But that's the actual building itself. You see those little black things that other pieces of wood coming out of the building itself. It's like a tougher structure that it, you know whatever, But that was it for Uh, that was ours for seven years. And since I'm bringing that up. S E M P E R F R Y l LC dot com twelve percent off using Holiday help or all caps, no spaces get it. My book is there? I don't. I think I made sure not to put the twelve percent applied to the book because the margins there are already tiny as shit. But you can get everything else twelve percent off, including the creating all right. The bundle packs have free shipping, so that doesn't apply to those. But that's you're already getting twenty bucks off because the shipping is included or you know, free. That's what I was trying to say. Okay, now I'm Nikola Tesla. Wait wait for it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm lighter colored today, partially because of tan and partially because lighting changes. I don't know if the hell that's going on today, and we're all going to be floating through these clouds and heaven soon if we don't fucking wake the fuck up back in the office. Now, all right, let's go. I think this is uh, let's go black, this is this is the more of the mood here. Let's do that instead. All right, I think that had some that had some color. Right, that's better, So let's present the screen. I think I'm allergic to basically every soap. So if you see me scratching and rich in all times, because dry skin number one, and just because I have I'm just sensitive this shit. You know a bunch of poisonous chemicals that you bathe in, thinking that that makes things better. Of course, Okay, so it says, and then I would see if I need to move myself so you can see it better, it might make this picture a little bit better. If I yeah, look at that, and I'm off in the out of the way American evil tacooning. So this is coming from a reddit, so unverified, but this sounds exactly like they're planned. So I guess the proof is in. We know the application, right, just like they say with the protocols and learned Elis of Zion. People are like, oh, that's forgery. Forgery means it was just copied. It doesn't mean that it's fake or not the plan and uh so that doesn't make any sense. It's like, oh yeah, learning what words meaning is always a good thing. Don't pay attention to what this asshole says on the side because he goes stupid with it, right, don't worry about that this wasn't his post over here or this girl, I don't know. It looks like a naked chick on a on a rock. I might have to look at that closer anyway. So but let's read this. This is American evil tycoon and philanthropist John D. Rockefeller. Remember the guy who threw force like only he could. This Masonic motherfucker, this rothschild agent with the Rockefeller Drug Trust, destroyed homeopathy, destroyed nature, apathy, chiropractic, anything, aervertic, anything that was being practice besides this allopathic death cult that they brought in, right, because the allopathic death cult is directly tied to Darwinism and weeding out the herd. And this is what they do. This is a this is a death plan, not a healthcare okay, And it's slow when I want it to be slow. But you're going to continue to take your poisons because they told you to. And they're going to tell you that these poisons are going to make things better because of the poisons that they already gave you. And I've told you this a million trillion times. We've gone over this with Pasteur and the real person who is the real person in the room, who is trying very hard to show people the reality of the situation with the microzymas be shamp And you see those pictures with you know, Pasteur with a hidden hand and this little girl. I don't know if it's his daughter, if it's just his his lunch, I don't know. Let's see, we will keep their lives short in their mind's weak. Again, not verified that he said this, just saying this is what this is written here. We will keep their lives short, in their minds weak, while pretending to do the opposite. This is think about this in the scope of allopathy first and the medical death march of modern medicine, where they don't ever address problems. They don't ever talk about nutrition to support the vitality and the body's natural innate ability to heal itself. They just drug it and suppress it even further, never addressing the problems. And this is not because they're stupid. It's because the people who created this saying know what to do to kill you right once. They once you come in there, because you have an air in a weakened state, they're going to continue to weaken that in different various ways with different various poisons until all done. But by right right, we will use our knowledge of science and technology. And by the way, the stuff that they give the gooys is not the same as what they know. And this isn't because they discovered it either. Don't think that they're smarter than us. It's just the people that they over time and history and however many resets have been, they've acquired it. They've acquired it and they've gotten rid of the truth. Just like a Beishan Bechamp poison one of theirs. They know, they know the true nature of health. That's why, that's why the queen had a homopath, homeopath, homeopathic doctor and not a fucking allopath. Right sing When I say right afterwards, right, and just said right after that too, didn't I We will use soft metals, you can you can also say heavy metals, right, aging, aging accelerators and sedatives in food, water as well as in the air. They will be covered and poisonous wherever they turn. Now, regardless of that's what he said or not, that is what they're doing. And let me tell you I had that crazy, esoteric, strange, very very very spooky woo experience back in twenty eleven twenty twelve Ish area where for a long look, let's put this I went. I got to that state, and I'm gonna be perfectly honest through the ancient shamanistic method of doing so. I wasn't sober. I was taking fucking MDPV. Some people call it bath salts, but it was legal. And I was having impossible problems with energy at the time, probably because I lived in New York, probably because I had a shit diet, but also probably because I was being poisoned. And for the longest time, I could like coffee. I could drink a pot of coffee and I'd still like not feel I feel like a zombie all the time. So when I saw something that was legal and it said that it could make you have energy and I could get through doing stuff, I tried it and then I found it had you know, kind of a euphoric effect to it, and I was like, yeah, that's kind of nice, and you don't have to take a whole lot. So I got seven grams of it of the Bohemian bath, and this was the one I had twenty Montana with his gun on it, like that was the best kind you could possibly get it, pure stuff as you can get, and you know, other stuff I had I had in addition to that later was not as not the same thing. It was a different material altogether, a different formula, but they didn't tell people that. So as they were steering people, you know, getting them going on one thing, they changed the formulas and turned them all into fucking maniacs, who you know, we're trying to eat people in parks. Because it wasn't the same, they called it the same thing. But it wasn't the same thing, right, And I think the reason why they may have done that is because what I've experienced was almost like a chemical to botomy, but not in a bad way. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but the euphoria, euphoria euphoria, the wonderful, beautiful feeling. Everything's bright, everything's green, and you're feeling like you're talking with God and all that stuff, and like you have this thirst for knowledge, but unfortunately you also are starting to recognize some certain things. So the point with the same substance not changing it the gears shift. You go from this oneness with life and this innocence of being a child again to all of a sudden your same stuff. And it might have to do with the sleep deprivation that somehow, you know, sometimes involved in this because it keeps you awake, and that could also make people a little right, so you're not getting the RM sleep the dreams of say, it comes into the you know, the all that all that stuff happens while you're awake and you start to you know, perceive things in the way you would if you were asleep, which is nutty, right, makes things nutty there's no dividing line. You can't really figure it out anyhow, point being after a while, it's like wearing they live glasses in a sense. So once you have like purged, I guess the bad I don't want to use that work as connotations of the other word purge, but like you like alleviated all the junk out of it, you start to feel sensitive to evil. And this is the best way I can explained, Like I would watch used to watch Archer and love it, used to watch South Park and be like, they're kind of rude and fucking completely not not wholesome. But I didn't feel like I was being like I didn't feel like there was evil oozing out of it, right, like just regular television watching. But once you're in this state, and you're in it for a long enough time, you can't even watch television anymore because you you understand what's going on too much, you're too sensitive to it. It's not because you're sensitive to the point if you're aware of it, it's actually better because then you know what's happening to you when you're not when you're not noticing it, right, So it's actually a benefit not to But it's the type of dark mockery that's all around us in this humor, and that is you know, it's if you laugh, you're like, it's it's it's it's part of your gotcha, you know what I mean. It's like it's like Jacques type of thing, like there the moment, the moment you laugh at this horrific bullshit. You're just as bad as they are, right, but they trick you into it. So anyway, over time things got really weird, and you know, I stopped taking eventually, but in that state or whatever, things became aware. I became aware of things, not understanding how or why, and it almost felt like an initiation without any hands. This is that I've said this before because when I've studied what these initiation processes are after the fact, long after the fact that ten years later I realized that there's like the whole idea of like being in the in the deprivation of of you know, sensory deprivation, like when they put people in the cave and then like the hands and then the you drink something, it's usually probably somebody's blood. Probably they're probably putting a parasite in the people or whatever. God knows what and or symbolic blood with mine was something contamidated. But a whole point, it's this like initiation process and how they do it, and they try to scare you and they try to put it out. That felt like I was going actually through that right in my living room. And I didn't realize I didn't know where to place that because I didn't read up on that stuff until after. Like I didn't get into the the stuff that Cooper talked about or anything like that until much later. And but it was like I did actually hear somebody at one point in this, in this experience, someone said, you got three days to decide. And it's crazy because you have the three days of you know, death and resurrection. You have three days in masonry as well with the tim a biff thing and all this. Suddenly three days. It's really it was creepy. It was very creepy. It was a voice. I heard it clearly. My cousin said, he's not the one who said it, but it happened when he was there on his way out at the door one night, and I'm like, what the hell is that about, and what does it mean? It was part of it. It literally felt like an initiation looking back at it, not that I was, you know, even electing to do it or what the hell and who the hell was I initially being initiated by? But it was strange that it was happening and all in my head right, like you know, it's not like I'm seeing things or anything. A couple of times there may have been something like that, but like I decided, like an idiot to watch Video Drone during that time, to rewatch it, and Dreamscape, which is another creepy movie, a lot of these things because I was I was stuck in the middle. So I watched Super eight during that time and a couple and it's like it was really hard to watch movies because you could feel the dark mockery and like the true underlying meaning, at least how I felt it was being decoded. But but you know, through this experience and yeah, like the evil all around you, like you started getting the idea, like I started reading every single bottle and label in this world was trying to get to you with this. We are completely drenched and engulfed and shit basically extrment. Whatever realm that you know is laughing at us. They are laughing at us all the time because we are stuck in a way or a place where we can't perceive that we're literally covering ourselves and shit every day. And that's part of the joke. That's part of the mockery. And the chemicals that you see in all of these soaps, especially old spice, like body washes and stuff like that, all that stuff, these are chemicals that are slowly killing us, aging us, drying our skin out, all this stuff. And so it's interesting that he brings this up, or that whoever wrote this, if it wasn't him, brings it up. We will use soft metals aging accelerators insteadtives in food, water, and air. Will they will be covered in poisons wherever they turn. It's just going to take your shower in the morning. You're doing it to yourself. The soft metals will make them lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many funds. Oh, by the way, so I would not suggest to recommend MTPV to anybody, because you have to be solid in your sanity because in the very beginning, it's just all you fork. It's like, you know, if you ever took you know, ecstasy, or whatever. It's not that extreme, but it definitely will keep you awake. You can actually function and do life with it. But at a certain point the inability to sleep, I think attributes to what goes on with the rest of the things that happened, because things start to blend. But in addition to that, like you'll be hungry for knowledge, and which is really strange because it's like maybe somebody something else is in there with you and it's doing a deep download. Because I remember being on the internet constantly and then I had an eye, I had iPod back then. This is why I hate Apple too, because something there was creepy shit happening and right in front of my face. That is absolutely true, did happen that whole time, Like there is from some freaking supernatural shit going on the whole time, and a lot of messaging that I couldn't Some of it was unexplainable until after COVID, where I actually was seeing like people being locked in their homes and you know, stuff like that. It all came to be before I just didn't understand what was going on. You will your home will be your tomb was one of the things. Capping was another one. Like you know, putting the putting the cork in the bottle or the cap on the bottle, concealment, sealing the tomb type of thing. It was really really weird, really weird, and people trying to seek refuge in the home only to find that the home was going to be there or last place of rest. So it's some of the stuff that that I that I saw in my mind's eye during that time too, still hasn't come to be, but a lot of it already has. So it makes me wonder what else is going to come to fruition and actually manifest Anyhow, The soft metal would make them lose their minds, And like I said, as far as that stuff goes, I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very very solid and have a very strong world moral fiber and you can get yourself back from wherever abyss you can end up falling into. You're gonna see a lot and you're gonna wish that it stops. So this whole idea of being awake and everybody's running through the tall grass like freaking guy a TV and doing their yoga and wearing their yoga pants, that's bullshit. That's bullshit. When you actually see all the stuff, then you actually realize that this realm is not what you think it is, and you ask yourself, was I always here? Or did something happen? You know, it makes you wonder if one of those times certain fired up everything, if things change but we just didn't recognize it, pulled into a different reality or so. But the only reason why I say that probably isn't true is because when you look back at the history of things from World War two and World War One and everything that transpired from nineteen thirteen on, the evil's been here and this shit's been happening. We just haven't been recognizing it. So it's not like they had to go anyplace else or they had to change which layer of this of this realm that we were to be, And they didn't have to do that. They may have, but they didn't have to. Shit was already going their way, you know. They didn't have to steal us like like Dark City and put us on their own little planet. All right, Well, the soft metals will make them lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure for our many from our many funds, and yet we will give them more poison, that is our apathy to the tea. Chemical poisons will be absorbed through the skin of idiots who believe that certain hygiene and beauty products presented by great actors and musicians will bring eternal youth to their faces and biodies and through their thirsty and hungry mouths. Hold that thought. This reminds me of something. Let's see if I can find it real quick. I have this somewhere. I actually created one, but I don't know if I can find it that quickly to I'll just see which one I can find. Oh, you know what, hold on, let's talk. Let me maybe I can find it this way. It might actually be on here. Oh sweet, let's see if it's here. Come back, come back, come on, let's say let's see. Oh, hold on, hold on, If it's here, then we're rocking and rolling. Everybody's happening versus all singing and dancing. Let's see some of a bitch. Nope, wrong channel. I have one new and improved joker products. We gotta find it. I have it a disguise the Limits channel on YouTube, but I am blocked out of it seventy nine subscribers. I haven't posted on there since uh well, many a long time ago. The email that I signed up with, the whole email system no longer exists, so I can't get back into it. And it's just I can't. What I'm gonna do? Ask YouTube? Hey, YouTube?
Speaker 1: Can do?
Speaker 2: I mean, so I can continue to get strikes things. Let's try. Oh God, damn you. Here we go. Here it is in HD. Nah do this and this is what I've seen before.
Speaker 1: This is pretty good too.
Speaker 2: It's motherfucker there you go. What the fucking hell just happened there? All right, Let's do this and move that one for a moment and present this one. Remember this, guys, remember this? What do you say about the cosmetics? One good evening.
Speaker 3: The fashion world was stunned today by the sudden deaths of models Candy Walker and Amanda Keeler. Cause of death has been attributed to a violent allergic reaction, although authorities have not ruled out the possibility of drug use. Peter and plans continue for the city's two hundredth birthday, as mer Borg announced today the unveiling this just in.
Speaker 1: Three mysterious deaths at a beauty parlor. At a beauty parlor in Gotham we're discovered today, Marry, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Be thank you?
Speaker 1: Tell a camera.
Speaker 2: This is Renee on the news floor. Dave, I need some paramedics up here. Now. You would improve Joker products with a new secret ingredient. It's smiley, he says. Ah, let's go over to our blind taste test.
Speaker 1: Love that Joker coming front.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't look happy.
Speaker 2: He's been using brand X.
Speaker 1: Joker brand.
Speaker 2: I did agree again.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: That luscious ta those ruby limbs and hair color so natural only your undertaker nose, for sure.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Where can I get these fine new items?
Speaker 1: Well that's the game.
Speaker 3: Chances are you bought them already, don't remember.
Speaker 4: Hold on happy.
Speaker 2: I can't get my mouse to move the where I wanted to go. All right, that's enough of that. Come on, hold on, I may have to switch on myce son of a bitch. Hold on technical difficulties, Hey, fuck ass, hold on all right, it's not going where I'm asking it to go. It's like fighting me, like I'm pushing it against a current or something. All right, let's say back to lips, back to this thing which I've taken away too long to get through. But I had to tell that story, that weird story that will totally like, what the fuck is he even talking about? Like you had to be there, trust me. And by the way, Super eight is a very cryptic movie, and so is Caddyshack, with that whole thing of let's let's pretend that we're both team in here for a minute with Chevy Chase, and there's so much stuff in there that you could get into. The asoteric realm with Caddy Shack is really really, really littered with it. Okay anyway, and it may not be. But here's here's the thing. I don't even know if it's deliberate or if it's just the what do you call it, the the mathematics of this whatever we call this digital realm that we think is real. It's it's like ingrained in the code. So whether or not we're trying to tell that story, it's being told regardless. Does that makes sense, all right? So chemical poisons will be absorted through the skin of idiots who believe that certain hygiene and beauty products presented by great actors and musicians will bring eternal youth to their faces and bodies, and though and through their thirsty and hungry mouths. We will destroy their minds and systems of internal organs. Reproduction, just the word reproduction by itself, all right. However, their children will be born as disabled and deformed, and we will hide this information. The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them and what they hate, you know what. They're really good at poisoning, and so are the Jesuits, which are you know, crypto Jews anyway, and that's been poisoning the well literally for quite some time, haven't they anything to get rid of us goth and type. The poisons will be hidden and everything that surrounds them and what they drink, eat, breathe and wear. Remember they douse cotton with a desicont that you might recall gly foss or even you know, you know, the round up and stuff like that too. We which, as guy, fascinating, and I think we must be indigenous, a right, sorry, we must be ingenious indigenous. We must be ingenious and dispensing the poisons be where they can see far. See. Here's here's a little a little nod to the fact that they are inferior, and that they know that. We will teach them that the poisons are good with fun images and musical tones. That's called advertising, right, Coca Cola products come to mind. Those they look up to will help. We will. We will enlist them to push our poisons. They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. We will give bert when they give birth, we will inject poisons into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, then it cuts off altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon. That is why I think this is built after the fact. That might not be his own statement, but at least we know that this is the plan, and this was the plan. So we will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective, but carry out our plan. We will. This is very Zionistic, Frankism, bullshit Calmu stuff too, or if you want to talk about the you know and to uh thesis, anti thesis and synthesis. Right. We will perform our labor, will perform the labor for us. They will, God damn it, they will perform the labor for us, and we shall prosper from their toil. That happens all the time that what's been happening since Eden Knights. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always where it is our way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion, keep you away from spirituality with their own religions that they created for you. Okay, there's a nod too. They're sat there. They're a big Saturn cult and they're gonna they're gonna trick you into worshiping their god or gods. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. See like they the part of this ritual and part of this magic is to get you to be begging and screaming at the mantras out for your own demise, you know, like we must support Israel, right, and when they're done, what do we need America for anymore? Because they finally finished their project and what they need Israel for anymore? But they can move it to anywhere else they want to go. It can be in Ukraine, now, it can be. I mean, it's already been here, right, So all they have to do is wipe off the surface of us, you know, goth Ariyan type us Europeans that they don't like so much, get rid of us, and then use the darker people, whom they think they can control easier to do their toiling. They remember, kill the best and brightest of the of the goy we will give. We will guide them kindly and gently, letting them think they are guiding themselves, or also that they are allies. Right, create a ally. We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, you know, a brilliant person or a good leader, we shall extinguish it by ridicule or death, whichever suits us best. Kind of like what they did to in Germany, and then destroy the entire country, and we will get into further about what exactly happened over there. We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children. Loki comes to mind there, the trickster, convincing and tricking people to do that. And you know what they do. They do it through vaccine scheduling, kill their own children, bringing them to the appointments to have them injected with death. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally anger as our friend. The hate will blind see what I mean, it cuts off killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors. For as long as we see fit. We will benefit greatly from this. Where they will not see us, for they cannot see us where they We definitely see that happening, right, The true nature is not being exposed. But we're doing that. Here, do that. Here we're showing what they do they started. I'm gonna we're showing how they manipulated even American soldiers to be part of it and be wilful participants in it through the propaganda. And you know, they're also in what I was reading last night through summer nineteen forty five, what I was saying before, specifically and explicitly about how it's the second and third lines who didn't actually see combat after everything's cleared, that did most of the war atrosities, the potshots, you know, shooting an unarmed innocent people, civilians raping everything that they could see, and sometimes even lots asodomy and against boys and animals. It's all documented raping of Europa. See, we will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished. And what I'm saying is, once that goal is accomplished, it's going to be turned inwardly. And the same thing that we're talking about. And you know what mister Goodrich had described in health storm and in summer nineteen forty five is going to be happening here. Now. They're never very direct with anything, so they might, you know, do these attacks through some of the immigration that they've brought over here. That they will arm, and that they will have their own, you know, agent provocateurs in there to steer because they never do anything by chance, right, They'll have their own, very well trained people in the midst to make sure that their objective is completed. As they do, we will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided by their labor. We will make tools be provided by their labor. Taxation, everyone taxation to participate in the evil that is killing us and that's killing other people. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors. That already happened. Weait guilt. We will always hide the divine truth from them that we are all one. He would never have said that that's not that's not real, that's not real at all. They would never ever admit that because they can't do that. They're not spiritual to the sense that they could even acknowledge or or that's bullshit. This is not real. I'm telling you right now, just from that, they would not have said that. This would not be a Rockefeller statement. But this is still useful information. This is this They must never know. They must never know that color isn't see them. I mean, this is this is not they utilize us for their no, drop by drop, drop by drop, we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money this then that cuts off again. We will use our media to control flow of information. Yeah, see that again again. This is somebody writing a summary of what's happened and then saying Rockefeller said it, and maybe some parts have been actually spoken in maybe these Zionist meetings or some of these missonic calls in part. But this is this is kind of looks like it's been sewn together, added with other people adding their own ship to it and updating it when they share. When they when they shall rise up against us, we will crush them like insects. Okay, so they watched they watched the movie Ants, For they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything, for they will have no weapons. We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans. We will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have, for they are not of us. The recruits will be called initiates and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us, never knowing the truth. They must never There is some so regardless of who actually wrote this, there is obviously dupes fellow travelers who think that because they're helping pushing the agenda longest, somehow they will be useful or needed or you know, part of the winning team at the end of the day. No, once their usefulness is over, they will be done too. And that's something that communism purges every time. They always do that they always get rid of those who got them there, because they will become disillusioned quite quickly when when their plan comes to take root and start to manifest and the way that they've planned it out to be, it'll be like, oh, wait a minute, this isn't what I wanted at all? Oh too bad? Or did know? They must never learn this truth. Whether there you will turn against us for their work. They will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal enjoin us. I don't see. This is weird. Never will they receive the light and travel to don't want the fuck. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of alignments. So again, this isn't anything that Rockefeeder would have said, but it is whatever. I think We're done talking about this thing. How many more pages in anyway? Yeah? So, anyway, we just debunked that this is definitely not Rockefeller. But there are some elements in there that are still true as ever, So there we go. It is not a rock fewer thing at all. There we go. That's how you do it. That's how you do it. If anyone was looking for an example of how you find out what's bullshit and what's not, go through the details and ask yourself honest questions. There's a salty nuts in here. Hello, salty nuts? Is that the same thing as, uh, what's that other guy? Salty rumble? It's literally a picture of a sack with a smiley face on it. Pretty interesting, all right, So we have more to do to discuss here. That's kinda find where we're at. Put it up on the screen, all right. So we're gonna get into the Saturn talk here. But first wait, there's more, all right, I did do you some oh cool nice all right? So Ken o'keef just messages me. We're gonna try to get something going here for a show, but also some stuff with Dave. So that's that's that's good, good, good, good news. Let me get back to what us thinking here. You don't know who Ken o' keith is. I've shared a bunch of his stuff already here it is. Let's do that. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna read a couple of things here in case we don't get to them today in our discussion from this book. So yes, replied the chamber colleague, Senator Homer Kpe part of Indiana. No doubt. With Henry morganha on his mind, the fact can no longer be suppressed, namely the fact that it has been and continues to be the deliberate policy of this government to draw and quarter a nation now reduced to abject misery. In this process, this clique, like a pack of hyenas struggling over the bloody entrails of a corpse, and inspired by sadistic and fanatical hatred, as, are determined to destroy the German nation and the German people, no matter what the consequences. This administration has been carrying on a deliberate policy of mass starvation because their knowledge of the language and culture was superb. Many of the intelligence officers accompanying US and British forces into the Reich were Jewish refugees who had fled Germany in the late nineteen thirties. Although their American and English aids were hardly better, the fact that many of these thirty nine ers became interrogators, examiners, and screeners with old scores to settle, ensured that Nazis, or let's just call them, national Socialists, or any German for that matter, would be shown no mercy. And says one man opposed to the vengeance minded program was George Patten. Evidently the virus this is a statement. Evidently the virus started by Morgenthaw and Bernard Baruch of the Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working, wrote the General in private. I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and it is Semitic. I can't see how Americans can sink so low. Now here's the knock on the door. And when I say, we're not on checkmate yet, and it says few German adults Nazis are not national socialists. Let's fix that, escape the dreaded knock on the door. Far from being dangerous fascists. And then it goes on to talk about this other person. They were well known anti they weren't supporters, and they still were dragged away. It doesn't help you to be a douchebag either, and you know, not be a nationalist because they'll drag your ass away anyway. It doesn't matter. And the night of Arch ninth through tenth, nineteen forty five, over three hundred twenty nine bombers left their bases on the Mariana Islands. Once over Tokyo, advanced Scout planes dropped firebombs across the heart of the heavily populated city to form a large, fiery X. What are we talking about? What do we talk about with the X? Right? That's a saturn thing. That's the center of the freaking hourglass, the center of the hour glass right ten, obviously, but it's a lot of other things too, And we've gone over this multiple times. And even it's funny that we were talking about new to improved Joker productor products, because the one that he was saying, you know, he was his superior to is he's they've been using brand X other planes pa the outer limits to be bombed thereby encircling those living in the kill zone. Also the X with a circle around it, and they just said encircling the X is this well, I mean, you could say it's the symbol of the X men, right, the circle, but that's also what what do you call it? Elosa Curley said, it's the true mark of the beast, the true symbol soon the remaining bomb And this all goes back to Saturn bullshit again. Soon the remaining bombers appeared as easily followed and easily followed the fires to their targets. When bombay doors opened, tens of thousands of relatively small fire bombs were released, some made of white phosphorus but moise filled with napalm, a new gasoline based fuel gel mixture. Within minutes after hitting the roofs and buildings below, a huge door know was created. Since the raid occurred near midnight, most people were long in bed, thus ensuring a slow reaction. Also, the sheer number of fire bombs nearly half a million or jobs, right, all right, So then let's there's a couple things I think you need to go back a little bit further before. Yeah, let's get the rid about here. That the US ruled both in the air and the sea surrounding Okinawa was never in doubt among the Japanese or anyone else. But Americans also ruled Okinawa under the sea. Even a year before the invasion, US submarine swarmed like sharks, and the waters around Japan, sinking merchant, hospital and refugee ships alike, as well as vessels of the Imperial Navy. So targeting civilians and people trying to flee. Every time, this is America, this is this is not America, though, this is what became of America way long ago because of the presence of the oive. We were Israel before Israel was Israel, and the same tactics that the IDEF were showing, we're showing it out with the rapes and the murders and all the stuff that they do to unarmed people. This is something that that that's a reflection on actually what was happening with American soldiers in Germany and in Japan and wherever else we go, all covered up, all because we have to have our American patriotism. Otherwise we won't keep killing people for fucking Israel, or for the Jews, or for the banking sorcery of the Saturn mooncult that still exists the Edenites, but Americans also, I said that part. On June twenty ninth, nineteen forty four, a US submarine torpedo a Japanese troop ship, the Toyama Maru, resulting in the death of over five thousand soldiers. A short time after another lurking summarye late one night sank an Okinawan refugee ship. Over a thousand passengers perished, including nearly eight hundred children. You often looked and smiled at my face. Oh this is This is a letter of a these people that they call comic Gaysi's They weren't crazies. They were desperate, they had nothing left. They were trying to protect their country. They didn't want to die. And this is a letter from one of them. And he's talking to his daughter, and this hits home with me. You often looked at my face. You often looked and smiled at my face. You've also slept in my arms, and we took baths together. When you grow up and want to know about me, ask your mother and aunt Kyo. My photo album has been left for you at home. I gave you the name Matoko, hoping you would be a gentle, tenderhearted and caring person. I want to make sure you are happy. And when you grow up and become a splendid bride. And even though I die without you knowing me, you must never feel sad. When you grow up and want to meet me, Please come to Kudan Shrine to the Military Dead, and if you pray deeply, surely your father's baseball show itself within your heart. I believe you are happy. Since your birth, you started to show a close resemblance to me. People would often say that when they saw a little Matco, they felt like they were meeting me. Your uncle and aunt will take good care of you, with you being their only hope, and your mother will only survive by keeping in mind your happiness throughout your entire lifetime, even though something happens to me. You must certainly not think of yourself as a child without a father. I am always protecting you. Please, please be a person who takes loving care of others. When you grow up and begin to think about me, please read this letter father. In my airplane, I keep a charm. I keep as a charm, a doll you had as a toy when you were when you were born. So it means Mitoko was together with her with father. I tell you this because my being here without your knowing makes my heart ache. It doesn't sound like somebody wanted to die or didn't have anything that lived for her, with fate against them, with defeat looming, with utter humiliation and shame about to descend upon a proud people. The Kamakazi pilot was the last source of hope, pride, and honor among all Japanese. They were the best and the bravest, the most patriotic, the most passionate, yet the most life loving of all Japanese. In the hearts of all wartime Japanese, these young warriors would remain forever enshrined as Kamikazi, the divine wind. That's what that means. And so from the first naval engagement of the war to the last, it was not the large and extremely costly Japanese battleships or carriers which were the greatest threat to the American fleet. It was, in fact, that determined solitary pilot in a single slow aut craft who posed by far the greatest threat to the mighty US Navy. That simple warrior in his teens or twenties, was willing to die that his nation might live. He was still the mightiest and most feared weapon. And then this is another segment. But the horror did not end in Okinawa simply because of Japanese defenders had been wiped out, as was the case in Europe. With the fighting and ended, the raping began, especially by those who had seen little of actual combat and probably littered with oavas. I wouldn't imagine the rear echelon of troops. And also they do keep on telling you that the Black troops were pretty brutal with their raping two in countless towns and villages on the Allen and girls, imagining that the war had ended, soon found out otherwise. Rape was so pervasive after the American victory that virtually all Okinawan women either suffered themselves or knew someone who had. Later, a historian commissioned by Okinawa estimated that more than ten thousand rapes occurred during the three months of fighting, as many more were committed after the battle. The crime was so common, in fact, that in some rare cases, the enraged people determined to fight back. Yeah, And they talked about how a couple of jerkofs tried to go to They got so used to just raping everybody that they wanted to that they decided that they were going to leave their weapons behind and go to a village and start pulling people at their houses and raping them in front of their families. And the people pounced on them and beat them to death with rocks and sticks. Fucking good. Meanwhile, with the fall of Okinawa, the Japanese government began the grim preparation for an American invasion. With both the Imperial Navy and Air Force utterly destroyed, the last stand of Japan would be waged not with technology and machines, but with the courage and the will of her people. We can no longer direct the war with any hope of success, admitted military leaders. The only chorus left is for Japan's one hundred million people to sacrifice their lives by charging the enemy, to make them lose the will to fight. Because of the shortage of metals, old men and boys were trained with rifles that fired wooden bullets, bows and arrows, rusty swords, even awls were now regarded as viable weapons. Women and girls went through intense physical training and how to, I don't know what is. And thus, as the women and children of Japan were being trained to fight to the death to defend their nation, kind of like what they were doing with the last ditch effort in Germany, the old and the very young to training to defend, to fight, why what the fuck? And thus, as the women and children of Japan were beginning trained to fight to the death defend to defend their nation. They were also being trained to fight to the death to defend their dignity and honor against American gang rape. Right, those skills will come in handy to fight that off too. Likewise, the women and children have defeated Germany were undergoing their own journey through hell. Let me say that again. Likewise, the women and children of defeated Germany were undergoing their own journey through hell, striving to somehow survive the peace quote unquote made by a vindictive, evil enemy Jews still waging war on them. This is all manipulation through them. Who do you think we're being guided and directed by to do all this and feeling empowered to do so right, like we're self righteous and never somehow better than these are. People are less than human, because that's the mentality of the jew that's the mentality of this Zionist scumbag bullshit. The cult, the Edenites, the Saturn cult that still hates for five thousand years ago when they finally got shut down by literally thor an Aryan, a Goth from the North who decided to stop their freaking human sacrifice. What they do, what they do, This is what they were doing back then too, they were terrorizing people, taxing them, taking anything that they worked for, like as far as like if they grew food, they would to defeat them because they were to their slaves. They wouldn't they wouldn't oiled themselves. They were the sorcerers, and whenever they decided it was time for sacrifice, they would go into those villages and towns wherever they were and grab people out. And this is how the whole Druid thing kind of like goes into this too, because the Wickerman and all that stuff, they would go from town house to house and look for children. And that's how the whole sam Hain Halloween thing came about too. Their influence on Druid juidism, taking it away from a non human sacrifice thing to making it only appear to ever have been about human sacrifice. When you hear about the Druids and oh, there's probably a good reason why the history was destroyed by the Romans because they were the same fucking shit they were. It's just another it was just another phase of the saturn call through history. They co op, they infiltrate, and they corrupt every fucking thing that they touch. It says likewise women and children. Yeah, made by an vidictive, evil enemy, still waging war on them in a land lacking law or justice, in a land of rape, torture, starvation and death. And going back, going a little bit further into the story here, but I think this is important. As Breck noted, many of the prisoners were mere children. Some little boys were still clad in the same grimy pajamas the Americans had arrested them in fear that the children might form gorilla groups. See it's the same lies too, the same lies that we're hearing right now on Gaza. Oh there's things lurking under your bed that are hamas. Oh it's these people could form a resistance. Oh look he threw a rock at us. Let's kill that child. You know so stupid, you're you're that you feel that, you know, threatened by this. These people who don't have anything, that are starving to death. Give me a fucking break man had Yeah, the pajamas the Americans had a resident I feared that the children might form gorilla groups, was the official reason, given the same fucking Jewish lies, hoorified by the silent secret slider the International Red Cross, which, by the way, These people who are in the Red Cross must not understand or realize that they are also being manipulated, because in Britain specifically, that was a Rothschild controlled at the top organization which had over one hundred thousand tons of food stored in Switzerland. He had a hundred thousand food, thousand tons of food stored in Switzerland, and there was mass hundreds, you know, millions of people starving to death under American occupied Germany on purpose to kill them through making them def rather than POW's as per the little sleight of hand oave a trick of General Eisenhower, which tried to intercede when two trains loaded with supplies reached the camps. However, they were turned back by American officers. These Nazis are getting a dose of their own medicine at prison. They caused that with their bombing of Germany, right, and now they're saying that they starved their people, not looking purposely at the fact that everybody, including the guards were starving, right, the soldiers, the people of Germany, with the constant terror bombing, right caused the problem. Blame them for it. It's so so typical of the treacherous mind of the oave of the freaking Edonites of the Saturn cult that we're dealing with right now, and these lies this, this whole thing that's playing out in Gaza right now, this whole exactly all these all these details and attributes that are happening in World War two. But look at whose name is on it. It's not IDF, it's not Israel, it's us. And this is further freaking proof that we were Israel long before Israel was Israel. This is not our place it used to be, it hasn't been in a long time. And we're willfully working to bring about the world that they want in uniform the less. Is there anything else there that's a little of it? Yeah, I think that's good for now. Now let's go into some of the stuff that's on our telegram group has supplied some stuff. Let me let me go ahead and bring that up for you. The reason why this hits home with me a lot is because I know, without having to question it, that it's coming, and it's only a matter of time, and it's gonna happen with probably the year that we're gonna be hunted like animals, and that's going to be our lives, and it's gonna be the fate of us if we don't band together and support one another and try to stop it. It's oh, it's the the deck has been stacked, and it's it's just it's just a matter of time. And if that's not exaggeration, it's not hyperbole, it's none of that bullshit. It's the fucking reality. I don't want that for my family. The modern Hebrew word for Saturn is shabbatai right, sabataite Zeb is named after Saturn, and I've mentioned that before, emerges from the same route as Sabbath, Sabbath of meaning to cease or desist or rest. Here, Sabbath refers to God's seventh day of rest in Genesis. The seventh day of the week. Of course, when Jews celebrates Sabbath becomes saturni dias by the second century in Rome, eventually Saturday in the English. The biblical Hebrew word for seventh sheeby and seventh sheiba are closely related to the number yes, and so is several several means everybody doesn't mean a bunch, it means seven all right. Sabbath is actually the worship of the planet Saturn. I know this. We've talked about this and we've seen that. Well, let's keep going. Let's see what this is to say, prick, I said we've gotta pull up and fucking I didn't say this as my default Braser. I don't know why it's always pulling up a ship hoole freaking uh what tells it called? Get the fuck out of my face? Linux Mint? The fuck they one asked you to do that? The fuck is that the way that far? Three stars at the top of the painting represent the planet Saturn as described by Galley of the few years before it's painting. The central star is the planet itself, while also two others represent we are thought to be stars aligned with the planet. Stop. In reality, these were rings around the planet which its telescope was not present. Powerful not okay, So what is the point here? What is the point? I don't understand why that was even added to the group. Wellly, fuck yeah, I cancel everything. Get the hell out of here, you fuck what is all that shit? Why is that shit on my screen? Right now? Hold on, there's a bunch of crap going on right now. I can't shut the fucking thing down. Go go away. What the fuck is this? I'm gonna have to restart my computer for this fucking thing. What the fuck is that? Dude? Why is it so big? And why can't I get it off my goddamn screen? Look? Look, is anybody seeing what I'm doing? Is looking at right now? I can't make it go away? Fucking god damn it. I hate I hate I hate Firefox. I wasn't even trying. I don't even know how it became my fucking default browser. I didn't set it that way. I definitely did not set it that way. We never would do that. He's a shit. Let's move on. This is There are some things in how I was trying to get Idea enter Syrian territory. After asades exit and a significant geopolitical shift, Syrian rebels have reported overthrown President Basar al Assad, leading to his flight from the capitol of Damascus. Following this, the Israeli Defense Forces, the really asshole, fucking rapist, killing murderer, sid the bitch, fucking child all that stuff for us, have initiated a ground operation into the Blah who cares anyway? The Golden Heights you mean the Trump Heights. It's not the Golden Heights anymore. Stop calling it what it is called the Trump Heights. This military move is described by Israel as an action to strengthen border defense as amst right because they're always trying to make sure that their niceness protected because they're the victims while they murder people. Big deal here, by the way. And also if you don't think that this whole anti semitism build bullshit and stuff like that is going to be a big deal, Oh, are just doing this stuff and it's just gonna be a campuses and it's not really No, this is what they're gonna round people up with and kill them. Everybody that they don't. There's gonna be there's gonna be waves of this. It's gonna be like being you know, purged from fucking YouTube, but it's gonna be your life. And it's gonna be done in waves and in cycles, weeding people out further and further, and then the kill grid is gonna come crashing down on the rest of the people who are too weak to ever fight back because they're because they're weak, weak willed. The ones that don't have that problem are gonna be taken out long before that. This is what's gonna end. I'm guaranteeing you We're gonna be assigned job detail places, We're gonna be ripped apart from every that will eventually come to fruition as well. The Cheka are coming. This is what this whole Trump thing is formulating. Not because it needs to be that way, but that's how it's gonna be. It's gonna be presented through that way, and there's gonna be some su'port for it because the Jews the victim. Everybody has to love the Jew and everybody's going to think this is just part of beginning to Jesus in unless of their manipulation for these bullshit death cult religions that are all based on Saturn and Satan, Okay, if you want to call it that. And if you think, like, let's look at when you look at the history of what these people have done through the through the American government, through American soldiers, and you think that there's some protection, like you're not actually living in an Israel yourself as the enemy when they specifically tell you that you are an enemy combatant by definition through the banks that are these fucking entities that control our country. How much more does it need to be laid out for you that no, just because they haven't killed you yet, and because you think that living in this poisoned environment, we are constantly being poisoned by everything that you interact with, is somehow freedom and somehow they couldn't do that. There's no way they cant. There is no constitution anymore because we are the ones that are supposed to, you know, enforce it, and nobody's doing that in the standing army. Like I said yesterday, they said, you know, Thomas Jefferson said, they're you know, a bank, this type of central bank is is more dangerous than a standing army. Well how about a bank with standing armies plural, multiple divisions, multiple multiple Uh, you know there's there's there, there's the Navy, the Air Force, the Marines. So yeah, okay, and that's we got to get hip to this ship. If we think that that's our protectors or that's going to be what is going to defend the ideals of America. There is no ideals of America. There is no America. There's Israel proper, which is us not not even the Israel over there Israel deco and maybe big Israel over in Ukraine or Greater Israel as part of the project. But this is this is why there's no there's no different, there's no there's no barrier, there's no there's no prevention between what happens over there and what could happen here and what has happened in Russia after the revolution with the Cheka killing. That's gonna be our reality. There's no goal, there's no two fucking ways about it. It's going to be very well disguised so that the idiots continue to support it and don't run and don't freak out and sures held. Even if they didn't do that, their sys hel wouldn't fight back because because most people have been turned into bush, they wouldn't fight back. They might, in desperation tell authorities where you are, hoping that that would help them out, but that's about as bad the fighting back as they'll do. Here says Christians are about to be slaughtered in Syria. Many mass migration into Europe ensues Uh, what mass migration into Europe ensues of MASSAD backed terrorists and refugees who will flood in to rape white children. Again, this is somebody's centralized party again. The Pope dresses Jesus in a kefia to make this new European invasion sabelically mocking us the Pope. It doesn't matter if he's Jewish and I he's a fucking Jesuit, which makes him part of it anyway. And by the way, going back to this whole Ram and Rome thing, we got to look at that. We have to because it's this is a key element of people understanding this. And by the way, let's find out how long it's going to take before the position the quote unquote house or the or the or the throne of that asshole right there in Israel, because that's the end. That's the end of it, right there, that's the final uh symbol of the the the the their end, because there is no fucking end times, there's no such thing. They made that ship up so that they could kill people in waves over time through all these That looks like that idiot from a what's the the the Irish fag from a shark tank. Doesn't that look like he's the one pushing them? Yeah, what's this? I'm not gonna read that and I'm gonna listen to that series. Aside claims Holocaust was live fabricated to justify a creation of Israel. Oh see, Daisy, no wonder, no wonder, you said the words, you told the truth. You're fucking dead now, buddy. So you'rean dictator? I like guy, like how they put that there? Dictator right? Dictator leader is what they should have said. Who has himself been the cused of genocide? Of course he has, because you know, you have to always project your own sins upon others so that you can demonize them, and then nobody gets too sad or even looks at it when you kill them all. So Jews weren't specifically targeted during World War Two clames the US funded Nazi parties rise to power, they said, The claims that the US funded Nazi parties rise to power, Well, the banks did because they wanted a good enemy to kill, right, and it wasn't because that has nothing to do with whether or not Hitler was good or bet you know that that has nothing to do with Hitler being part of the loss. You fucking took one of those people, right, one of the ross and made him scrub toilets and got a ransom from Do you really think that that's come on? The fuck up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's this bullshit?
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 4: Historic day for the Middle East. The collapse of the Acid regime, the tyranny in Damascus offers great opportunity, but also.
Speaker 1: Is frog significant dangers.
Speaker 4: This collapse is a direct result of our forceful action against Kisbaala and Iran Asad's main supporters.
Speaker 2: He can't keep the fucking smile off his face.
Speaker 4: It's set off a chain reaction of all those who want to free themselves from this tyranny and its suppression.
Speaker 2: But it all right, right, This is the mind of this is the two faced Janus fucking face of someone who's goddamn well aware that there's gonna be mass murderers of innocent Christians and innocent anything, because they're just gonna wipe the whole fucking place out after they're done disarming them, because they're a bunch of coward pussies.
Speaker 1: So means we have to take action against possible threats.
Speaker 2: Oh, possible threats like I don't know, somebody invading their country when they weren't doing anything. Oh wait, that was you, That was you.
Speaker 4: One of them is the collapse of the Separation of Forces agreement from nineteen seventy four between Israel and Syria.
Speaker 2: Let's think about this for a second. Some random psychopathic oave claims that somebody who didn't actually really attack them on October seventh of last year is hiding or has a stronghold in your country, so they destroy your entire country to get that, and that's allowed, and it's all hearsay, it's all claim and that somehow they're harboring these people, and also they're nonsense. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, oiveay is really I mean, we can just we need to start calling it what it is. It's a Saturn death cult. And if you think your Abrahamic religion is not based on it, I hope that you don't. I mean, you should have been watching these shows, so you should have been reading the book that I wrote. It is every aspect they even brought into cannibalism. They brought in every aspect of it, of this old, old cult that happened long before there was ever a concept of Torah. That's just another mask, another mask, another way of expressing their murderous tendencies.
Speaker 4: Disagreement held for fifty years last night had collapsed. The Syrian Army abandoned its positions. We gave the Israeli Army, the order to take over this positions.
Speaker 2: To ensure abandoned. Why do you think that any country that is trying to maintain its sovereignty would do such a thing. Well, because it's not Israel being tough guys. They'll take their credit. It's Israel proper that they're afraid of America and what we would do to them. And I'm sure their history isn't as sanitized as ours. And they know damn well what Americans do when they get there.
Speaker 4: That no hostile force embeds itself right next to the border of Israel. This is a temporary defensive position until a suitable arrangement is found. Equally, we send a hand of peace to all the bullship on our border in Syria, to the Jews, to the Kurds, to the Christians, and to the Muslims who want to live in peace with Israel.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: We're going to follow events very carefully.
Speaker 4: If we can establish neighborly relations and a peaceful relations.
Speaker 2: With and if we can't, and we decide that we can't, then we're just going to annihilate everybody. Now by the way we decided we can.
Speaker 1: The new forces emerging in Syria. That's our desire.
Speaker 4: But if we do not, we'll do whatever it takes to defend the state of Israel and the border of Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course you will. I gotta get a little bit further down here. But there's some good stuff along the way. He says, Well, look at this as your art students working in the towers before nine to eleven. Why did they need so many BB eighteen explosive fuel? So holders, he's wearing a harness too, so we can go out in the outside the building. They also lit it up, remember they lit it up in a pattern and broke some merds there. Yeah, I've got nine nine problems, but being kicked out of one hundred and nine countries ain't one one hundred nine countries. Let's not forget one one thousand and thirty eight times. I'm I'm still saying we should go for the one thousand and thirty nine ourselves. But you know, when I want to see some Voltaire quotes, I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not someday become deadly to the human race. Their glory is to put I put out fire and blood the small villages. They cut the throat of the old man and the children. They hold only the girls new biles. They are the enemy of the human mankind. But the fuck it, you Jews have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct, impertinent fables. Bullshit lies is what he's saying. In bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished for this. You deserve to be punished for this is your destiny. The Jew does not belong to any place except that place which he makes money. Would he not just as easily betray the king on behalf of the emperor as he would the emperor for the king. These Maranos go wherever there is money to be made. Whether you know Mirando's crypto durr and that's so the otherm brought to way. That's also what a certain ignacious of Loyola would and also a ram and we'll talk about that later. Whether these circumcised claim that they are of the tribal of the tribe Neftali or Issachar, it is not of the slightest importance. They are simply the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth. That was Voltaire, and he has a Voltaire at his own problems. But let me see, and here's a it's a mean But there is no Palestine. Palestinians aren't real. How can we genocide something that does not even exist? So they're justifying genocide by pretending they're victims, aren't real and then says there is no whiteness, white people aren't real. Right, exactly, same pattern. All right, I'm gonna read this one to you. Meanwhile, the Jews in the region of Syreene had put on of on, put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves and of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. This is that wolf totem Saturn cult, all right. This is the Edenites that the Goths destroyed in Sumeria, but not fully. Unfortunately. These are the practices of that type of cult. And this is the sickening behavior of them. And this is what they blamed Germans for doing, making them into soap and lampshades, because that's what they want. They want filthy fucking scumbag pieces of shit in their living room. Uh. They wanted to Uh, they wanted to make them what was the guy's name, ed Gen, They wanted to gan the entire Yeah, surely annoy themselves with their blood wear, their skins for clothing. Do you think things are the type of people you can reason with when they come knocking on your door? You think you're mercy, Please don't please, just spare my child. Yeah, you think so, you think so? Many they saw it in two, sawed in two from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts. Oh, by the way, Jews made the hostile movies and the saw movies. Yeah, it's only from their sick, the disgusting minds. Could that ever beat something? That? Would?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Usually when you have stupid thoughts, you shake your head and you get rid of them. Not so here. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all. Consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished. Two hundred and twenty thousand in Egypt also they performed many similar deeds, and in Cyprus under the leadership of Artemio. There, likewise, two hundred and forty thousand perished. For this reason, no Jew may set foot in that land. But even if one of them is driven upon the island by forest of the wind, he is put to death. That's why, that's why why are we so oppressed? Because you murder people and children are your favorite targets. That's why. Various persons took part in subduing these Jews, one being Lucius, who was sent by Trajan or tray hand. Maybe the Jew will always tell you what happened to them, but he'll never tell you why. Reasons why the US government wants to destabilize Syria. Now, I like how they said US government and not Israel, because US government is the Israel, it is the banks, it is the rothchild, strongest country that it owns, it owns US and these depictions of World War two prove.
Speaker 1: That so.
Speaker 2: Perfectly. It's disgusting. Syria's central bank is a state owned I don't know if he would even call it a central bank at that point. Then, anyway, Syria dropped the US dollar. Syria has oil and gas reserves, Syria banned GMO seeds, and Syria has no IMF debt. That's the bigger one than the GMOs seeds. There's some stuff in here, says known that according to all right wi hella. So they're talking about the Kabala here and they're saying, know that, according to the truth, there is very great advantage to Sabbath over the days, over all the days, because the force of the soul will be enhanced by the faculties of knowledge and intellect. And it is a form, and it is from the power of Saturn. Sabbath is Saturn, right to which it has been attributed the presidency over the first hour, and it is a superior power, and all of the planets give power to it. That's their mysticism, bullshit, Right, when we shall reach and or could just be magnetism and electrical universe speaking in a different way, right, explain it right, when we shall retain the power of the intellect? And it is a lot and its lot is the rational soul and the power of lot and understanding and cleverness. This is part of the sorcery. This is part of the magic. Right, how they harness energy for these rituals and stuff and the knowledge of secrets and the worship of God and in the star of Israel, and it is the star of Israel. The star visual is what Wait, hold on a second, would they just say the star visual was we shall retain the power of the intellect and it's lot. It is the rational soul and the power of thought and understanding and cleverness and the knowledge of secrets and the worship of God. And it is the star of Visuel, and its lot are the temple. Wait, hold on a second, Let's go back. So the power of Saturn is the star of Israel. And that's already depicted by the hexagonal shape on there, the cube. And how that fits nicely into the whole uh star reren fan, you know, drawing there the Hebrew language and the Torah of Israel. Blah blah. So it's the temple, it's the Hebrew language and the Torah Israel. More than in even Ezra's astrological worldview, this quotation expands the residency, so it says of Saturn over more specific and very important areas of Judaism. It adds to the general view of Ebn Ezra concerning Sabbath and the Jews, as well as the Torah, the Temple, and the Hebrew language. This passage which reflects what kursh somewhat earlier stance, amounts to a fairly comprehensive saturnization of Judaism. Well what came first? So what was created from it? As it was disseminated in verbatim citations just as generalization, No, just just a generation after his death by two other Castilian thinkers, even at Zara Zarza and even motat see Schlomo Franco, who describes this planet as the great Satan and the great malific uh Malfisa, maleficent, maleficent, evil, right, malicious power. All this is in contexts. It's kind of the lines kind of drawn up the word in context that clearly mentioned Sabbath and the Jews, so said, who describes this planet as the great Satan? And it's also what it's this is they're they're straight up telling you right now, and this is what created Judaism, and Judaism was the foundation of Christianity and Islam. And where's it come from? The Edenites? That are people destroy And this is the constant war that's been going on forever, and not not to mention, there's also the whole Countra Reformation war that's still going on. Too, and that's the Jesuit faction of the of the way Vase, and that ties in the Roman the Church. And that's why I'm these these are all more indications because what happened in Rome there was a Saturnalia, There was a Saturn worship there obviously, and these people from Rom or r u m as it was depicted in way back three thousands something years ago, I'm sorry, three thousand PC. That word was still was already there before there was ever a Rome. And that's why that whole wolf totem is important because it came from that cult, that eaton like cult, and it became the in symbolic terms, you know, the wolf mother of Romulus and Remus, basically saying that they were descendants, they were nurtured by, they were brought from, they came from this cult in established Rome. So there was not really a whole lot of difference between those who you know, later identified as Joes and these rom Rome people because they were all eden Kites. They were all of this Saturn cult. So you're like, oh, it isn't it. Why would they come together and make these religions and here you go. Demonic powers are mentioned explicitly in connection with Saturn and other fourteenth century follower of even Ezra's thought Shemtov had been major because the matters of the demons had been attributed to Saturn. Capricorn was the house of Saturn, and behold, the demons had been called goats, which is interesting because the goat was actually the totem of the Arians back in the goth times GOT three thousand, three and eighty the he goat. Goats had previously been described as a representation of demons and rabbinic sources and so this is how they demon No, I'm not saying this is how it's applied, because there's a lot of you know, things that maybe not are at all associated. But it's interesting that they would have demons be goats and scapegoat and blah blah blah blah blah, scapegoat, goat and why why And we identified apparently as as a as a group of people back in the day as the goat. And remember, they put themselves in the position of being the most pious and righteous and you know, moral people, meanwhile demonizing those who opposed their evil ways. So I'm going to be reading this book soon I'm in the process. I found it downloaded. I'm thinking that's where this passage came from. I don't know. Well, let's they say it's from Saturn, Sabbath and Sorcery of the Jews. I don't know if that's the title of the chapter or if it's the book itself. Maybe maybe Polka can help me out with that, so I could probably find that book too, if it's not the same one as this. When right here, I think we're done. Yeah, Chrisco Cristco cake is nearly an inch dollar with vegetable oiled. It's terrible for you. All right. That's enough of that, and we're at what one hour and thirty eight minutes? Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, all right, all right, Uh let's go into some of this then, because I want to I want to check this first. Let's see if I can do it. But what in SI close window? You fuck? I wanted to look at it, all right, So let me read this part here from the at A am I still able to be seen? Yes? Okay? Another at A fragment is of great importance and preserving, amongst others, her Samerian title of blizzor This is Tiama. This is the mother of the mother of Balder of Wolden's wife. This is the the eden Kite cult. They were matriarchical, right they were. Uh, they had a priestess, sorceress whatever you want to call her. They call them weirds when they were when they were wizards, right, they call them weirds because that's weird. It's pretty weird. Man Thor, Thou the strong warden of eggs, he goats. As I mentioned, the areas are the Arayahs or the aryans of Asgard. You know that word Asgard, don't you? Galling or galling on Kiel's skull. Thou didst bruise, kill all, breath and all Remember this supposed to be a poem. Here thou dist dropped that lout and laid lost the dead whosier Uh thou tear tethert the gape of hang jaw Iroken Thou dist for so was she? I don't know if that's supposed to be sevior cevivior? What is that? Soon be seemingly bereaft of life? And then it says Kine's mighty hand old serpent dragon. Now remember Kane is Thor's son, Caine slew able because Abel was balder, and again they mixed everything up to make him the bad guy, right, and Can creates the palau literally and and progresses agriculture. And the reason why they're like, oh, because they're they're they're sacrificial worship cult said, you know, Abele's offering of human was better than uh, than Nabel's, or than Kane's, and so that they fucked this whole story in the ass. Anyway, Leiden Bruce was the leak wolf of Gnar, lambed by the thrice bold one four stooped and stark and stepped over. Was they yelped dead? Oh, they had yelp back then too. Kaine's mighty hand holds the serpent dragon, and following fragment at the mighty hand of Kin holds the snare dragon, and they're talking to dragon is the woman and it interprets for the first time some details of the version of the incident with the Great Hand on ancient Egyptian sculptures. Caine herein receives his titles of sif Ruined Kenner, Boj Theo and Uldmagoj being his Sumerian title of Bacchus. Again, what did they do with that? And how do they basshardize that? And ul or al When they take something, they turn it right into their cult again. They're they're ancient discussing unit cult. They take things that are completely in opposite fashion of it, and once they infiltrate it, and once they get their hands on it, they turn it into that same sick human sacrifice craziness again with bachic frenzies and Bacchus being also one of his Semitic semiric titles. Sorry not Semitic, and all right, let's move on himself and bo or Kin Siff's ruined Kenner with the Curturals took their farce narrower to the horn stream and got a Kremne's rear with the fish line farer the harpoon so sudden pulled the enchantreous against the bowt's side and ran so far over the board. Now this is showing George mounted spearing the dragon. Now this is Kane as George, Saint George being three thousand, three hundred and eighty years ago. And this is where you get the cross, this cross the Saint George. All this stuff happened long long before there was ever Christianity, and michel Ormiak was another name for the same and then you know Kine is the other name, right, No serpent has given seven heads as a hydra, which is which it is called in the Edda. And compare Phoenician Seal the dragon Slayer at Saint George the patron Saints of England from ancient seal and harder out against the deck board that Ulamag's niev scold over. That's hard to understand what this means. But then they explained, after looking out along the brutes track boguge watchful eyes. So they use different titles because it's a poem and they don't want to continue to re use the same words. And this is why people keep thinking that there's more people, and there's more there's a bigger you know, pantheon, and there's gods, and that it makes it sound like it's mythological. It's all because it's misread or purposely misunderstood. The Eastern fish already at the ship and bud ogling at Father through Or Thor Father Thor. Meanwhile, that Graham demon was settled down at the touch of Bill the Baptist. The hardy grounded was that fish with groaning that another cliffsmighting woman was reffed. Now this is a picture of look, take a look, Take a look, says King Thor iandre Or Andvara as Saint Andrew slaying the demon Lion in ancient Brito Roman art. Saint George slaying the dragon from woodcutt in Caxon Gold legend a d. Fourteen thirty fourteen ninety three reduced half compared to this drawing with that in the minute Sumerian and Hittite seals. Several thousand of years earlier, Adam Airthor Arthur or George of the Red Cross mounts Arthur see on the Hill of Eden as victor over Eden and its calde's about three thy three hundred and sixty BC Adam sil Kally on Arthur's seat in Eden after Adam's complete conquest of Eden, the home of matriarchy that I told you, with its righteous or sorry, with its riotous mother son cult. Now think about that, and think about where you get the whole Mary and because that is another one of her names, by the way, and all that right, how we've been deceived into pushing for their very enemies success. So let's starry again. After Adam's complete conquest of Eden, the home of matriarchy, with its riotous mother son cult and sanguinary sacrifices, and the death of the two Chaldean inveterate arch enemies of civilization and liberty, l and her son paramore priest Abel Balder. It is related in so his he was able and this, this is the real able, the real identity of Able, This Balder, this son of the mother son called meaning they were getting funky with each other, is what that also means, even though there was a dad named Woden. You know another another sorcerer, scumbag. It is related in the last verse of Thor's drubbing of the Edenites that he ascended the mountain of Eden, the well known hill of Carshmesh, on the Euphrates and their seats, and they're seating himself. I gotta get down to it. Great sculpture of his enthronement actually found at Carchemish, and looking down on the garden of Eden, uttered the following soliloquy on the mountain seat quoth the sun seated above urd river burn well, so heaven so heaved and rammed the demons live rampagious ROMs. Okay, here it is are rooms, the rampagious rooms bound in their lane of doom. Now that's where we wanted to look at. This is where we're coming to. This is the point. There's there's a little little little little thing right there going on there. Huh, look at that that weird rampagious rooms. They're talking about this Saturn cult and calling them rooms three thousand, three hundred and eighty years ago, a little bit before Rome. Right, I'm sorry, not three thousand, hundred eighty years five thousand, but it's three thousand, three hundred eighty BC. I keep on make that mistakes. It's not year zero here, so obviously it's five thousand years ago, the rampagious rooms bound in their lane of doom. Note that he is seated on a lion throne with the with the conquered and tamed lion behind bearing Adams rowing out apple standards, showing origin of the rampant lion in our modern heraldy and its real meaning its subordination to the goat, to the goat or unicorn, and not the reverse as supposed by later Caldi's and the celts above him. Is his raid sun cross now implemented underneath by the crescent moon to denote his combined and universal sway and his soaring sun hawk. Now Eve was of this cult, right, the Saturn cult, this Edenite cult. When you place the star above it, it's showing subordination with the conversion of and that's the sun. That's the depiction of the sun above it, okay. So they were trying to assimilate and bring together those who were released from this cult after their conquest of these a holes that were the sorcerers and sorceress of it, okay. And that's what that's showing there unmoved is a cruscent moon to denote his combined and universal sway and just soaring songhow. The inscription states that the god is the god of our Lord the enthrone, so soac or Zachs. They also called Thor Zeus, didn't they I e. The latter form of the spelling zag the source of Thor's etic title of sig, whilst Zachs is the source of Zeus. The word at the base of the throne is as our Lord, and the source of Thor's edict title of asah all denoting that they were Rian. By the way, the mountain of Eden is referred to by Ezekiel, who who makes el or Eloheim the Hebrew God say, thou hast been an Eden, the garden of Eden Eloheim. Literally, the gods thou art the anointed, shareub that coveth, covereth, and I have set thee so thou wast upon the holy amount of God Elohim. Thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire rom or Rome as a title of Eden and its mother son cult. Look at this, Do you want to know where? You want to know where that was coming from. Do you want to know what this why they were so think about it. If it was just a sanhedrin and that was their stronghold and that was the only thing that the room in order to get the quote unquote Jews to settle down would be just to wipe out their elders, they would have done it. There was more going on there. They were working in combination for a long time, and you see that through the writing of the New Testament. Who do they get and what Who think about this? Who's supporting it to who? If you're getting them to do their dirty work. Just as always they don't lift a finger right whenever they don't have to. Even if the story of the whole you know, killing and trial Jesus is symbolic or whatever, it's still still shows that they had Rome doing their dirty work, manipulating them. So rom Rome or Rome as a title of Eden and its Mother's Son cult, this edict verse is of immense historical interest and importance in that, besides fixing Eden beyond dispute, which with carcemeish by reference to its well known hill, apart from the very numerous ancient sculptures there representing the past history of Eden, it is also it also designates the Edenites as rooms i e. Why haus I keep it going back the other way, prehistoric romans of the wolf suckled tribe and devotees of the Mother Goddess?
Speaker 1: Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I say that again for everybody? What was Rome really? Hmm? And as much as people may have spoken out against these people and these oa Vase begin this and that, Okay, Well, at the very core of their of their structure, were these Edenites and they are the Unites out of the way Vase as well. It's that same cult and it's not a race. It's a cult of fucking scumbags. They might all have had a certain ethnicity at one point or another in the five thousand year history of them or belonger represent the past history of Eden. It also designates the eden Knites as Romes. Remember, the eden Knights are the sorcerer, scumback pieces of shit that were subdued and liberating the people around that were being destroyed by them. As we are watching and witnessing and reading about how the influence goes and destroys Germany and Japan. And here coming soon to a house near you, the Romans five thousand years ago, long before there was ever a Rome, right, we are Israel, long before there was a Israel, at least a couple hundred years maybe I'd say eighteen sixty five, so maybe one hundred years a little bit less. It's all starting to come together now, isn't it. This designation of the eden Knights as Romes is confirmed by the Samerian, which gives to Eden the irrigated plane or garden and sacred seat of the oracular priestess, the synonym the synonym of Rum. So they were they named the priest the rum priest system rum and then there you go. All right, we we'll get past for now. Note the goat emblem as Goth. Note this his goat emblem as Goth. I wanted to make sure that we brought back that right and his treading on the vulture or raven of the sanguinary Woldenist cult, the vulture of the ravenes stomping on it, and there's the goat above. This is our heritage, guys, This is the real story, Regent. We've been we've been living in the in the jew story for a long time. We can we can venture into our own every once in a while to remind ourselves who we are. Regeneration of Eden by Adam, and it's conversion. And it's funny that a lot of people are going to reject this because it's not what they've been taught. And that's pretty sad, because you've been taught to obey and to hate yourself and to reject your own history and your own culture for theirs, adopt their religions and pursue their goals and fight and die for them. And it's been so steady for so many generations that it's ridiculous to hear such things that I'm saying, because how could that be true? And obviously we can't give up our religion. It's not your religion, it's not your culture, it's not your people. Stop it already, Okay, regeneration, but of Eden by Adam and its conversion into a Utapian city of God and his uplifting of man. Listen to what we do when we are in charge. We don't go murdering and raping everybody, disclosing Adam as the archiver of the rise of Man, Adam's regeneration of Eden. Adam on annexing Eden or Hell at Karshemesh immediately set about reforming that old paradise of l and Woden right, reforming that old paradise which means a pen for animals by the way of l and Woden, and they're chosen people. Listen to the words, what does that sound like? This is five thousand years ago. These aren't fucking jew Isn't just a fucking thing that they made up? And then it could become ethnicized that way they can blame everybody else for the things because it's not just about the religion now, it's about an ethnicity. It's all manipulation. It's this fucking cult. That's why there's so many fellow travelers in different Again, they are racists, this is true, and they are because they believe their own bullshit over time. You know, these Ashkenazis think that they are a race. These are other people, and it doesn't matter they are. They're at the core Eve and I Saturn worshiping sons of bitches and murderers through and through as what a gentleman said, let's see, let's read that again, because it's worth it. Adam On annexing Eden or Hell, Eden or Hell, because that's what it was named, right Hell. And by the way, Himen was the place of the ode of the Inn, right the Inn. That's where Thor resided, and they would called Himen, which is where you get your word heaven. And this is why the mythology steers you completely into fantasyland. And everybody wants to go to heaven. The just go over there, sit there there you go, all right, by uplifting and purifiing its, I'll start over adam On annexing Eden or Hell at Karshemesh immediately set about reforming that old paradise quote unquote the school of bit sarcasm there of l and Woden and their chosen people. By uplifting and purifying he didn't say raping and murdering, uplifting and purifying its Edenites, as he had done in the other parts of his empire. By extending to it and them the exalting benefits of his higher civilization, bringing culture, bringing law, bringing order, bringing common sense, bringing kindness, bringing fairness and justice. What we bring to things higher civilization, laws, and liberty. He converted Eden from a primeval hotbed of devil worshipers with cruel animal and human sacrifices into an ideal city of God, the Son being its representation, which was presumably traditional city of God with the presence of archangel Michael, which John describes as in his revelations. Right this put this happened when five thousand years ago or so three and eighty BC, the reforming transformation of Eden by Adam, along with his compassionate forgiveness of the Balderites, which is Edonites. Right balder was the one that they murdered, that they had to kill because he was trying to kill them or the Abelites have just different answer the same people Edenites. Balderites are Abelites. Right, the reforming transformation of Eden by Adam along with his compassionate forgiveness. Let me tell you that again, compassionate forgiveness of the balder rights or Ableites. Remember they stole his wife and raped her. Balder did able slash Balder did that. And his welcome for them to dwell in his regenerate regeneration, making better Eden, on their becoming more or less regenerate and law abiding. If you follow the rules and the laws, we will welcome you in if you can be better people is celebrated at length in the concluding versus of the Central l A. See, a lot of these people were prisoners of this system, and they were happy to be liberated. To that account, even the ones that practiced there had to be part of the cult or whatever they had, they had to be because of survival. They didn't. They were quite happy that it was over. To that account is here prefaced another reference to that event in another lay which in the form of a true prophecy made after the event. A true prophecy is made after the event, so it makes it really easy to predict the future if it already happened right, makes Michael or Cain a coregent with Adam in the reformed Eden and Vidar. Vidar was the name of the guy who in the stories that they fucked up that I read to you a long time ago about fen Rear, the giant wolf who swallows Odin. Remember, now does all make sense now? It's the wolf cult. It's not mythology. They screwed up who Vidar was or what Vidar was. They screwed up that Odin was somehow a good guy. Odin it was a good guy, but he was Thor he wasn't his father, and Woden wasn't Odin. So they screwed all that up. And that's what that's the that's the going story right now. But we're fixing that regeneration of Eden and world by Adam, Vidar or Cain, Andali or Abel together will build in the Fane of the Goths. When Serder's wooden spire is slaked, Moody, Adam and Magny Michael shall have the mallet scepter after Wingy's Adam's last fight. See they have different names and titles, but he's explaining to you who they are throughout it. So vidar is Kine and Vali Vali Valhalla able death of this gods. Right they call Valhalla. Right, that's hell, that's Abel, that's all that shit. Central A sayings, I see upcoming another fellowship on Earth. Now at ease at Ida's or Heidi's green Pine. Heidi was another name for that l bitch that they had to kill. Heidi. Heidi also Helene in one and one Stanza is her name? Like that thing that just destroyed North Carolina? Yeah? Interesting, right, sure that wasn't on purpose. Fountains fall there, the sun eagle flies o'er it their fialla, the falcon hunts for fishes. The assas that's arians, that's us, that's a goss are now found at IDAs well of Erd and over the bow strings or the wind, all the huts, sorry and over or over the bow strings over the world. The asses are the mighty doomsters, and they mind there the judgments of the Magi, the magi, the magicians, the scumbags. They mind the judgments of the magi and against the fumbling tee ties former evil ruins, the magi or the magas and all these other words. It's also talked about in the Orlando of how they would still wear their children. They're talking about that eden I cult, and they're actually talking about the ones that were bastard. They also talk about wolden by the way that they They also in the in the Orlando describe how their people over time were being seduced by sorcery again and brought back and then and that's how this could came back to life their man all afterwards love under the same law as the golden tablets they found in the grass there the these were the olden days from a tar's own head, unsown earth mound, they wax into you til acres. Bailful things man all better. Even balder Mon come to balder Man. I guess maybe the unsown earth man waxed to the eye. I think that's what it is. Bailful things man all all better. I think that's how I could be wrong. Even Baldermont com to bide there with Hodor or Adam balder Remember the bad guy that Ruffian on Stik's greens tufted but a well do volteur know ye yet? The elder know ye yet? The other know ye yet at all? Yeah? All the first Golden Age appears to have been to some extent an early anticipation of the Victorian bards long long for Federation of the World, till the wardom throbbed no longer and the battle flags were furled in Parliament of Man the Federation of the World. Okay, so they're saying, remember the golden age for the for the Wooden Knights, or the or the eden Kites or the able Lites, was the time before us, before Thor came and destroy them. And that's when they say, that's the destruction of Saturn. This is all when they say this is something that happened in the heavens in this purple hair, I'm telling you, it's all bullshit. I'm telling you it's all. It's all. It's all symbolic to them saying that they were devastated and then that the world went under, you know, into a dark a dark time when they were liberated, when mankind was liberated and given rights and having success and being able to thrive and progress away from these cults, that was their dark times. And they're the ones telling the fucking story. So it's all reversed. We now have frequent Sumerian seals and sculptures representing the amenity existing between the lion and the wolf totems and the goats or goths, in which mentis metaphorically the lion laid down with the lamb. Remember that, Does that make sense? You've ever seen that? And the cattle or good throve unmolested. And in some of these early carvings and metalwork objects of art, the sun eagle is even I'm sorry, it is given a lion's head. The sun eagle has given the lion's head as indicating presumably a certain amount of compromise, compromise with the original cult. All right, nothing looks like it's giving you the finger, or it's a little dick. I don't know. It's whatever. Advent of the Goths as Simerians, advent as a Gos as Simerians or early Arians into Mesotamia under Kane about three three hundred and thirty five BC, and colonization and civilization of Mesopotamia and of the world east and west by Kane and his son Enoch. Oh boy, look at that, and there goes Enoch. Wasn't There's either stole all the stories and disclosing the original of King Arthur's capital of Camelot. The worldwide imperial extension. Peaceful penetration, Oh yeah, peaceful penetration and civilization by the Gos that now followed under King Kine and his son Hani or Eno or Enoch and their descendants are indicated in the foregoing couplet of the Central Bay that or the bowstrings of the world. The Assas are the mighty doomsters, and those achievements are further celebrated in the concluding stanzas of the Central lay that sighted below. As sighted below, the annexation and colonization of Eden or car Kamsh on the Upper Euphrates by King Adam Airthor or sig or George of Cappadocia was followed by the annexation and colonization of the entire planes of Mesopotamia stretching down south to the seaboard of the Persian Gulf by Thor's son. This is why they want this area so bad, because it was ours and it's this is very significant for them. This is why they want the Greater Issuel project to be finished. They're trying to recapture all this from fucking five thousand years ago. That's going to be their symbol to set off the rest of the world destruction once that's established, and they just took Syria one step closer down south. The seaboard of Persian golf by Thors's son and the successor, King Goan or Kin in the thirteenth year of the reign of the latter about three three hundred and thirty five BC, as fully established by concrete and more or less contemporary inscriptions detailed in my former work Makers of Civilization. Like I told you, guys have to read that. This advent of the civilizing listen, This advent of the civilizing Gothic colonists under King Kine into Mesopotamia is what seriologists have called the coming of the Sumerians, a people now prove to be our early Aryan or Nordic ancestors. But they semitized it, didn't they They made it all theirs. It's not karshmish because you know what, you know what. It also sets up, It sets up as a place for them to hide their criminal behavior. And they're there brutal murder and destruction of Goths because remember, if it's if it's them, then they can be the victims when the Assyrians come in and murder and hunt down the Goths. If the Goths are not goss and it's the Semites or the Jews or whatever the fuck they call themselves, then of course we don't even hear about ourselves and how we were actually the ones being taken out. But we also have another victim story for them, isn't that sweet Karshemesh or Eden standing at the head of the continuous deep channel of the Euphrates, near the emergence of that river from the Taurus Mountains onto the great Plain of Mesopotamia, and commanding that greater arterial river route offered a free navigable waterway right down to the Persian Gulf, although it now streamed down the victorious Goths or Sumerians. Goths, you should, you should in the very beginning of Samerians. You should now just fuse those two things together. Goth is Samarian. Samarian is Goth civilizing the Kaldis the ones that would be civilized, not the ones that ran off and try to start their cult in the woods somewhere, establishing cities along its course and bringing the muddy desert into civil cultivation, and see into cultivation, the oldest of all the ancient cities of Mesopotamia, including Enoch or Erek founded by Kan being situated on its banks, He named a place after his son, the city of Enoch, the first Samerian seaport city capital submit on the person golf. The Enoch City or Unuk city of the Samerians is recorded by the Samerian and Babylonian official documents that have been founded by King Dhar or Tur or Thor's son and successor, King god or Kin and keeping with the biblical tradition and fully attested from the ancient Sumerian records in my Makers of Civilization and Race and History, which is where you go to find that information. Its name also explains the biblical legend that Kine named the city after his son and successor Eno Enos or Enoch, that's the Semitized version of Enoch. For the Sumerian records spelled Kine's son's name as both Enu and Nuzu, and this Sumerian Enu is seen to be the source of this aspirated name of Hani in the Eda. Oh, by the way, giants, my ass they were the Goths. These other people were a little bit smaller, right called them, the wars called them these other things. But Also it's called poetic exasperation and exaggeration, where they're like where but as grasspoppers to these people, come on, man, walk off. Everything's out of it. As soon as you turned into La la land. You can set the rules. Why they keep on wanting to drag you into this like this mythology bullshit, and hey, maybe there's something to the other stuff, but that's not necessary to like muddy up the waters when we're trying to just establish the reality of our own history. You don't need to throw aliens in there. You don't need to throw things that you can't verify in there just to make you sound like you're nuts. Let's stick with the facts that we can see. Okay. Thus the concluding stanza of the central lay of the Edo singhs, then the knowing hani Enoch the divining lot woods will choose, and the suns together building shall twain brothers be in also, and so so also in the wide Vinda or Phrygia, home, hame is home, I knew that one ye, yet the Eta know you Yet at all I see a hall stands fair in the sun, thatched with gold at Gimmel Gimli home. There shall the worthy ones as righteous lords abide and more than in olden days, enjoy endless bliss. There comes in the riki or the king at the judgment of the rulers over the flying the overflying, which means Lord consoles them all. He balances the judgments, he allies, sketches, and sets up sacred laws that shelter forever. Rise rise of man and his regeneration by King Adam. Such a stupendous rise of man and his regeneration achieved by King Adam. Adam and eve Ry Guenevere, eve Edenites, eden get it, Get what the story is really about here. She was one of them as an Edenite, but she was actually of Gothic descent, is what they tell us in the Eda. And she abandons or rejects the cult and becomes Thor's wife, and that pissed them off a lot. And that's why Wooden came and tried to steal her away and raped her the raping of Europa. Okay, all symbolic but now but not really literal. And they went and they got her, and war ensued and they had to kill some fucking scumbag human, sacrificing pieces of ship in the process. And had a war and had and conquered some stuff all over her for her. Uh you know, the thievery of of her, and uh you know the the indignity, the indignities that were set by higher but also because they were also taking potshots like as they do and tormenting and terrorizing the Goths. So something had to be done, and enough was enough. They tried to They tried to kill Thor and his son twice while they were out fishing. Anyway, such finish rise of the Regeneration by King Adam Airthor or Arthur, Arthur, you get the round table lie, because it was completely fucked up the story, didn't they as is here recorded in the Nordic Ata Epic, preserved by the ancient Britons and fully confirmed in nearly every detail by the more or less contemporary official inscriptional and pictorial records and traditions of the Samerians, Babylonian Setyites and Egyptians arise from the old See all those places, they're telling a story, and it's this story. So this is why this isn't more verification. It was written in that time period, not one hundred years after the dude dies or two hundred years after do dies, when they decide they needed they need to create a passive Jew or whatever the fuck he is, and and you know, he's a very Romanized, very pro Roman, you know, pay your taxes jew or whatever the hell he is, whatever the hell they're going to call him. Maybe not maybe not Jew. I don't think that that's what it was either. But I don't know if that was even a person, or if they're just using an archetype of something that happened five thousand years ago and made him into a Jesus character. I don't know. I don't know. But anyway, the fact that Samrians, Babylonians, Hittites, and Egyptians tell the same story in their own languages about this time period, and that Samiria, Babylonia, Hittites, all these regions, Troy, so you're looking at Greece, right, and all this other All these areas were controlled by Thor at one point, and then it goes into Persia and all that, and then the Indus Valley after the Syrians attack him, and that's where the gospel move out to seven hundred BC. Was that about when they got attacked by the Assyrians? I don't know anyway, maybe it's still under BC. I have to look at the rise of the older lower and newer higher grade of intellect, arise from the old lower to the new higher grade of intellect. This again shows that the cult of these Edenite scumbags who wanted to keep people in de evolution permanently, could not create, could not bring, bring, or rise raise anyone up. They weren't the culture creators. They weren't the moral fiber of man mankind and bringing bringing morality they were. They were the biggest pieces of garbage, murderous, satanic sons of bitches that you could find, that you could scrape off your fucking shoe. That's what they are, and that's what they still are. The rise of the older lower to the newer higher grade of intellect. That's us. That's our, that's our, that's our work and duty, Intellect, morality, and culture all attributed to us, and not vice versa, and not vice versa. Good for you, Waddell, Good for you is in strict agreement with the laws and facts of evolution in nature as established by science, and especially by modern science. It is moreover, in agreement with modern experience on relatively rapid elevation of primitive tribes by a colonizing ruling race of vastly superior culture. It is perhaps sacredly sorry, it is perhaps scarcely necessary nowadays to recall the fact that some hundred thousand years before the Adamite epoch, the men of those days, as evidenced by their fossilized remains and the roode stone weapons by their side, lived in the lowest, lowliest primitive state, and little above the beasts with whom they fought for existence. Now let me say this too, When they talk about primitive times, we can't assume that the everybody was living like that, because right now we live in this time period and there's still people who throw spears at each other. Right, So if we only looked at them and said, all of the world in two thousand twenty four, we're still wearing one claws and throwing spears at each other and eating each other's brains and whatever the fuck they do, that we would be wrong because we're not seeing where other people have advanced. So why is it that we would not think that that would also hold true five thousand years ago, or better yet, that there may have been even a bigger higher civilization prior to that, and maybe there were still remains of that, or maybe they were off somewhere else in the distance and didn't an interjected or have any dealings with these other areas of the world until later on. Right, So for them to say that in this area, most of mankind is, you know, playing with stones and pieces of dumbass retards, right, Lily, it's primentive state and little above the beasts with whom they fought for existence, and that they were and that they wored against and slew each other at scores of thousands of years before the birth of kine okay in this area. But obviously, if the northern people came down and they have this high culture, where did that come from? There has to be a source of this higher culture, right, because they encounter people that are completely like you guys, missed the boat here. Let's fix this or we're gonna have to get rid of you because you're just fucking primitive animals that like to kill people and each other. It's going to have to fix something here. Something's got to be fixed if it's if it's fixable. But let's listen, let's let's conduct that experiment. Are you even fixable because you look like humans? Maybe you can, you know, maybe you can grasp this, and maybe maybe you have enough substance to be like us, and maybe you don't. Hey, when it came to the Edenites, they didn't, But now they had our knowledge a little bit, right, So now we kind of created our own problem with these pieces of shit. Yet from those times down to the later prehistoric period, they are found to have been steadily, though slowly rising in the scale of humanity. Adam's higher civilization also is significantly represented in the EDDA as not having originated Denovo with himself, though he was the first great propagator and developer of it and its lofty ideals on worldwide scale. On a worldwide scale, the EDA describes adams aryan European Gothic forebears in the Dan Dan Dan tribe of Danube Valley, as having already advanced in civilization far beyond the other tribes of the world in that rich and temperate region, and he himself is recorded as saying, I am the son of a civilized branch, green branch, and who knows, who knows? If there was something even bigger and better that we taught them his transcendently glorious achievements for the uplift and progress of humanity, dimly remembered by the classic Greeks under his epithet of Prometheus, which we also have a negative connotation for when you shutn't and they made him what they turned him into someone who is being abused and picked at by hawks. Right are now seen to be that after winning the first emperorship over the chief part of the Old World, Asia Minor and Upper Mesopotamia, with its stronghold of the debasing matriarchist cult and demonist superstitions, he with rare compassion. He with rare compassion up an attribute that only we pretty much seem to have. It would appear compassion and empathy and cared for other human beings and their lives and value for them. Foresight intact successfully devoted his genius and entire energies to the uplifting of the less favored races on a permanent basis. For a time, he established a reign of law and justice, free institutions with parliament, marriage with home life and the bringing of easy fire production to the home. Hearts, agriculture and industrial state, and the industrial stage, with arterial highways for commerce, and presumably a mercantile marine, as he was the son of a sea king at home on the sea, according to both the Etic and Sumero Babylonian records, and the traditional inventor of sailing ships according to the Greek Prometheus legend. Science and the quest of truth in the study of natural phenomenon, writing by the linear picture science now called Sumerian, which I have shown to be the immediate parents of our modern alphabetic letters, and the religion of a god of light in heaven as opposed to a prevailing bestial sanguinary devils of darkness and hell, which is what comes out of the fucking mind of Anedonite or oavade Jew, whatever you want to call it now. And he freely admitted the reformed Aboriginal tribesmen into his commonweal. He admitted them in and thus laid the foundations of democratic institutions and the policy of welding communities of diverse tribes into nations, not rejecting, not being one of these people who have the who do the exact same thing that they don't like about the Jews, which is racial supremacy, right and that's what the Jews are all about. First, it's not race number one, but hey whatever, it gets the rocks off the racial supremacy against everybody else. And then you say, oh, no, waite pride, and you go off in a little bit too far on that tangent. Your ancestors be ashamed of you as well. Fucking yes you are. You are, should and should be those who guide those who guide, because you have the substance of your character to do so, you should at least, and if you don't, you should figure your shit out. But that doesn't mean to exclude or to you know, treat poorly other people either, unless their pieces of shit. Then you hit give with them an individual basis. But this is right here, welding communities of diverse tribes into nations for such almost superhuman reforms and benefactions. It is scarcely surprising that Adam was latterly deified by grateful humanity in profound admiration and Vivert reverence, and that his own personal name and traditional majestic personal appearance were given by his descendants and their race. The later Sumerians gossip hit tightes to that father God of Heaven. They made him the guy, the man upstairs, of whose existence he seems to have been the first to imagine, and with scientific acumen, identified with the sun as the visible source of life, of light and life in the world. And by the way, they turned that into you should worship this God that they made up and named blah blah blah blah and completely made and give you this bullshit a bush him and being a place in the in the in the air called heaven, and all this other shit. Right in that way they could, Oh, well, I want to go to heaven. I don't want to go to hell. To heaven, I go to hell. Oh well, let's some Jews tell you how to fix that, and then we'll get you in the right spot. Sure should they will ah, and gave him and the emblem of the Cross as the symbol of universal victory, an emblem first introduced into Christianity by the Goths on their conversion in the fifth century, the crucifix not having originally the form of the true cross nor its sense of victory. The later Samerians and Hittites, that is, early Arians, the early the later Samarans and Hittites, that is, early Arians, created their father God in the image and name of the man Adam, the greatest man and father of the world had ever known, Adam, of course, being four, and invested him with the solar halo, solar paradise, and thunderbolts. They called this father god zag Zach zachs or Zeus, and his title in the Eda in Andara Jove Jove Jupiter or father juj or Jah or Jehovah of the Semites. But then they bastardized it. Right, wasn't it also Zeus who steal who steals in riches Europa? That's not the right story, is it. No it doesn't, now you know the better. And these god names persist. And then when he said walk down the waters, blah blah blah blah. No, it's in the boat. Just put it together. And these god names persisted amongst and I don't mean about Jesus. I'm talking about like when they say Europe was stolen away by Zeus and we walked down the water and he was a bowling boat. Boat, fucking boat. It's a boat. Okay, he's taking a boat. It's wooden, stealing, stealing, uh eve. And that's the rip of Europa being presented. When when the Zoos story. Right, there's the the the echo, the the is still the reverberation is still out there, but they're putting the wrong pieces together and the or they're giving us signing it the wrong titles. And then they're still trying to figure out a way to uh, you know, justify those things or or to rationalize those things, thinking that that's the story and that's their culture, when they really, no, no, it's not. You're you're mixing things up. That's why it seems so rotten and evil. That's why it's like you hear these stories about, you know, in the Old Testament, like yeah, it's pretty okay to get drunk if you know that. Now your daughters or whatever, you know, got to preserve that world to kind of get those people born again, like getting those babies pumped out. They're going to restart the world. It's like fucking the sick minds of the fucking anyway. And these gods names persisted among the more civilized nations down through the Ages and into the Christian period. In the later mythical or mythic expanding period, the man Adam was differentiated as Adam the Son of God, a title which he also bears even in the New Testament, and it, uh, this is a better story, right, this is the better story. Reactionary. It's not all hocus pocus bullshit anymore either. It's not all oh yeah, I don't really kind of believe that it was a time when there's a garden and because you're right, you're right, and there was a garden, there wasn't Eden the as a place. It was called hell. It was full of a bunch of freaking human sacrificing sons of bitches. And we came down from north and decided that that was not okay anymore and wiped them out for the most part, for the most part, obviously, because they came back, just like the cat came back. The very next thing reactionary revival of matriarchy in its mother son religion with the fall of man in the post Adamite period did. But picture of Adam's ideal city of God preserved in our pagan quote unquote pagan Gothic ancestors Bible does not end in the civil lay the human nature being what it generally is and not having the capacity for remaining at the height to which it is here represented as having risen during the Adami epoch. The poem goes on to chronicle a matriarchist reaction and revival under the new matriarchs of the Mother Son or l Ablelite cult after the deaths of l and Adam, and adds significantly that she still lives, that spirit of that evil still lives. Tiamat is not dead. I mind that folk fight the first for the Holmes. When Goldvegg the witch was spear studded by George and in the High Hall they burned her. Thrice was she burnt, and thrice she was reborn. So does the colt try to start itself up two more times afterwards, and it was stomped out two more times afterwards. That's why she was three thrice burnt, thou off was the old one made ashes, Yet she still lives. The colt is still around, is what they're saying. Thus, the last stanzas of the Central Eda are not merely a vision of primitive felicity, but a parable of the whole tragic course of actual history from Adam's time to our own. It was the recrudescence of the old violence, anarchy, and degraded pre Adamite superstitions, the original sin of our theologians, which eclipsed and from time to time well nigh destroyed civilization during the quote unquote dark ages, and these three weirds of Fate on type of Aryan Gothic eve by Greek votaries of Mother Goddess compared with primitive and more authentic portraits. So this is interesting because this is also like hecatay right, right, right, right right, the Triple Goddess, the three weirds of Fate. So again this was bastardized and turned into something sick and rotten too, right. They adopt everything and turned it into then they flip it, they flip it bad civilizations. During this it was the return and rehabilitation under artistic forms of the pre Adamite tribal demons of the Mother's Son and Woldenness cult and their hell under the pseudo monotheism, fake monotheism of early and medieval Christianity that so long regarded retard, oh sorry, so long retarded the progress of the intellect and the organization of society on the scientific basis. Hold on, let me say that again. It was return. It was the return. This is the Saturn cult. It was the return and rehabilitation under the artistic forms of the pre Adamite tribal demons of the mother son in woodenness cult and their hell under the pseudo monotheism of of early and medieval Christianity that so long retarded the progress of the intellect and the organization of society on a scientific basis. It was the same reaction which, assuming political form, led to the militant medieval feudalism with the barbarous chieftains and brutalized proletarias so wholly foreign to the Adams model. To Adams model state of constitutional government and the brotherhood of man with parliamentary institutions, scientific religion, ordered progress and freedom, broadening down from precedent to president, and still forming the basis of our own modern higher civilization. Man, this should be, you know, none of this should be a secret, but honestly should be. This should be under an initiation, lock and key, because most people will not understand what to do with this, and those who are able to understand it should be no one's given it honestly like this, This is the truth of the truth type of stuff that you should be like. You know, if it was an asshole system like a like a Masonic order, but a good one, you know, the mankind order. This would be the type of stuff that would be the guarded info. Because this is the stuff that they've corrupted forever, you might as well try to preserve it somewhere right. And perhaps it is not too much to believe that most of those disastrous setbacks to the higher civilization that area nation established by the mighty King Adam Arthur, and much needless wasting of time vainly in feudal directions already exploited, might have been avoided or minimized, or more steady and less fitful world progress would have been attained if the record of Adam's glorious achievements for the uplift of man and his wise methods of overcoming reactionaries, as preserved in the British Gotha Getta, had been kept clearly in view and not fanatically destroyed and allowed to lapse into oblivion. Christianity did this to us as well. For all, real progress must inevitably start from the best previous experience. The message for the future is the message of the past. Now, I was planning on reading some more of this today but I think we landed it pretty well right there. I think this is a good time to stop. We're at two hours and thirty eight minutes. We need to do this though, because it is that time of year, the time of year where anxiety runs high, money runs low, and gifts need to be bought for the family and folk. There we go, there's my pooet. I got it from the day. But hold on, let's go down here for a moment, and you'll see I put my family YouTube channel from me and my daughter on the top. So raping your ear there done with? And that says YouTube, all right, So if just throw a leg on it, and I mean to follow subscribe, but the hell they call it over on YouTube?
Speaker 1: All right? Nick?
Speaker 2: My daughter happy, she wants to build this channel, and then it's really cool for me to put all of the videos of the times that I get to spend with her on there. So it's it's it means something to me too. Yeah, yeah, let me open this upper coolick. I'm sure there's people up here. Hey altered loan lon hey brother, absolutely agree. Yep. How you guys do one over here? Am a Rockefeller? Yep, yep, exactly how I feel all right, So I checked in. Am I able to be seen here?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Don't check mine the right one. I think you guys can see things that I pulled up right, Yeah, okay, cool, all right. Let me go back over to FTJ real quick and just remind people that this thing is here and it brings you over to here, and Anonymous, thank you for the merry Christmas gift. I will look and see your Eah. They still show me your email address, so even if it says anonymous, I still know kind of. But I sometimes I will say hey, thanks and be like, oh I thought that was anonymous. I'm like oh, or if I if I catch it that time, I'm like, yeah, just if he wants to remain or she wants to remain not anymous, that's fine. I don't have to say I'll just say thank you to the person generally generically. But also, this is here. If you guys have the wallet right, and you can go over here and you can see the little there. These are pre pree uh added like values, but you don't have to use these ones. Having a porpoise it gives you a little turtle for the thing too quick for Haitians. As a Duck tells a cat about the early phase for fifteen. The cat is Tony, you know, fill a contributor and producer status is forty and the shekel skle three feed the cats my cats five bucks, all right. But yeah, that's another way to do it. If you have the wallet over there on FTJ, you add to it and then you can take from it and like support your favorite host over here on FTJ media. And then this one just goes directly to my on the left hands. I goes directly to my gifts and go and I do that. This one came in just before the show started, so I want to say thank you. It was two hours ago. So rdabouts thank you. All of it helps trust me all right now over in rumbleland, you know, we could say the FTJ it's the same stuff. So my website right here, look it up for Christmas Center frillc dot com Holiday helper for twelve percent off, and then right underneath that money Tree Publishing dot Com for back. I put the direct link to Hellstorm on here instead of just going to the shop on money Tree. Helstorm get the one with the book plate, the signed book plate from our Dearly Departed Thomas Goodrich. Okay, and you're ten percent off with the code ball. I personally bought three myself for Christmas gifts this year. I use my code, of course, but I I pay. I mean I bought three because I want to send these out as gifts. That's how important these books. This book is to me, and I think Summer ninety forty five is shaping up to be one of those important books too. If they if they served that one up, I would buy that one as well and send that out. Uh, there's some other ways to do it. There's the stuck Kruse shirts in the lifecraft. I don't know why they broke it here. If it just decided, hey, we're gonna we're gonna break your link, fuck you. So anyway, if you just highlight it all, you can probably get to that some shirt store here, but this is the older shirt store that has some of the old school designs on it for this shows ones we see me wearing and stuff like that, the stripe thing there, buy me coffee there Patreon. All right, so I put all the shows that are put up on the podcast version, the podcast monetization thing. They put so many, so many freaking breaks in there so many to ad so that likes what's that like one minute breaks of commercials in there? And I don't even know what they're at. They're trying to sell. So to avoid that, you go to Patreon and you get the stuff without the ads, and it's five bucks a month for that, all right, guess then go again, Actually TV stream if you're out in the the the okay and like and like to see things in pounds. And if you always want to send me letters, there's the address. Okay, do it before the end of the month, because I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna shut it down after Christmas is over if nobody uses it. And what else? I've got same stuff over here on rumble. If you're in rumble Chat, you can always click this little thing here and that brings up the rumble rants. All right, I'm going through all this because it's important because it's getting close to that time, and I was just told that my wholesale order probably isn't gonna come till after until until till January, which means that's what I usually pay the harnt with And that's a beautiful, beautiful timing, right, But whatever it is, what it is I'll make something happen. But yeah, I'm trying to make something happen as we speak. So you can use this little dot thing and bring it up like that if you want, and then you can uh think it that way, or you can click the subscribe. I think it's like five bus come out then over here right out and rumble itself. And also another way to uh, like I said, just go to the site I get something for it right center freight LLC dot com. Remember that is not I'm gonna probably change this plate to show the holiday helperud right on the site to entice more people to order. But you can go to doctor Mansos here give you think percent office book and get up here doctor Peter Glynn's you should already guys, I'll be members of this site and you can sign up for a month and see if that's something that you think is worth your year, because you can always change it over and then it benefit on the on the savings that you additional savings that you get for converting it to a one year membership, But at least try it out for a month and then do it from there and use Paul Blusters for the fifty percent off. Doctor Monzo's vitamins are there. His whole food vitamins IP six is probably very important for everybody to have. Oh my lungs are dying here, all right, so prescrap beyond Babylon right there, my book piating and then all the hostles that I make, all right, and I'll be making today as well. So there we go. We're good. Thank you for listening. Please be back tomorrow for some more of this stuff because we got more to cover, like share and subscribe and never say that, but I'm saying it now, all right, do that, throw throw, throw some light onto this uh this channel, and if you can press buttons and you feel compelled to do so, subscribe to the fucking YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not asking for anything really except to increase our numbers that we're seeing better. Awesome, Thank you, bye, thank and thank you. I'm trying to catch everybody and get throw up on of theirs. Uh, A lot of Hey, what's up. There's a lot of bass fish and Brian and it's going Brian culture America, the inverters. Absolutely well. I I can't sco off the whole time too long, but there's a lot, a lot of activity going on, and I'm glad to see that, glad to see the community having a conversation within each other. That's great, all right, But.
Speaker 1: It's about the show.
Speaker 2: H