Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JARR, but your freaking idiots all right? This hour brought you by Jr's cash giveaways rock the Bank. You got thirteen more of them today and each weekday, all week long, winning one thousand dollars. Wouldn't that be a great way to start your work week?
Speaker 1: People started their weekend with it winning right here on jar Friday. Two different winners. That's pretty cool. So two more winners on JARR. Hopefully you joined it today. You've got a keyword, and you enter that at WJR dot com.
Speaker 2: First one will be at right around nine oh five, and then on the fives each hour straight on through until nine oh five this evening. So the ball's really in your court as to how much you want to participate.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how I ran in here, just in the nick of time. Yeah, what were you off doing there, Taco Bob? I went to fill my water. Then I was talking to Halloween Talk, one of our coworkers. They went did the hay ride in Saint Cloud this past weekend. Was there a role involved a roll roll in the hay. No, no, it's just you know, oh, gotcha? Her the family and do you know what kids?
Speaker 2: Do you know what happened to a year ago today? Oh? I see your top story. Matthew Perry died. Yeah, he catched in his chips year ago today, ironically, but.
Speaker 1: It was it was somebody else drug wise that messed with him. I believe they were talking about last week.
Speaker 3: Saw it?
Speaker 1: So I just saw again bits and pieces, Bob. I just saw something on the news last week about person that.
Speaker 2: Well you multiple people have been charged in his death. Yeah, okay, yeah, uh. Ironically the house that he was found out, his home was in nine O two and zero. I don't know the exact zip code. It's in Pacific Palisades, which I don't think is Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I gotcha.
Speaker 2: I'm not ten percent California, nor do I ever want to be.
Speaker 3: I was confusing that and friends.
Speaker 2: Sorry anyway, Yeah, his house sold almost a year to the day, and we were talking on Friday about death houses. Remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you whether you have to disclose if somebody died or not in there with how much, which you don't.
Speaker 2: In most states, by the way in California, you do, by the way, Pacific Palisades. His home is h was a thirty five hundred square foot four bedroom home. Pretty modest home by big stars standards. How much do you think it's sold for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was a huge star.
Speaker 2: It was an off market deal for for four.
Speaker 1: Bed square foot. I mean that's a big house in California. Was okay, so I'm going to go four point two mil.
Speaker 2: Once you double that up and go to eight point five to five mil. Nasty a picture. It's just like a regularly It's like a ranch house you would see almost anywhere around here, with a nice pool. Of course the m from his hot top. Thats a very big pool. Yeah, eight point five to five mil for that. I like the area out back. I wouldn't want to have neighbors that close for almost nine mili now right next door all around you. A it's just like a regular neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember seeing this house. Yeah when when the all the the helicopters are flying over after he passed, unfortunately, because he was a good dude. I like that outside area where you can hang underneath the shade there. It's like one of those when you're at a ni Yeah, when you're at a hotel, exactly the words cabana. When you're at a hotel and you rent out the little square things for an exorbitant amount of money and it's just a square thing.
Speaker 2: I do see. He invested in metal roofing, which that that's probably a solid investment. Definitely looks like he might have the older original windows in the home still.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't analyze that, but is it the ones that like the old Florida ones that have the crankald brown frame.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not I don't know anyway, I just thought i'd pass that along. All right. We have a cheese Capaidkay con Man steals nearly fifty pounds of award winning cheddar cheese.
Speaker 1: We had a big cheese theft about four months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is another one. We're talking about three hundred thousand, or about three hundred and ninety thousand dollars worth of award winning cheddar from a company in England. A wholesale distributor for a major French retailer made off with twenty two metric tons of the award winning cheddar. The high monetary value of these cheese is likely made them a particular target for the thieves. How do you haul that much cheese? I really don't know much less what you do with it once you have it. Nearly one thousand wheels of cloth wrapped cheese from three makers have gone missing. The half a Welsh organic cheddar the West can be cheddar and pitchfork cheddar all, I guess very pricey high end cheddar cheeses.
Speaker 3: I guess you get away with it in the cheese truck. Sorry, those kind of cheesy sey cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm sure some of those cameras caught them. Yeah, I guess they're They're all getting reimbursed. It sounds like there was some sort of insurance on the cheese. An inside I don't know. I got the wheels are starting to turn though.
Speaker 1: Now the cheese wheels are definitely turning. It's one of those things where it's like, hey, Stan, so what we're gonna do is you steal the cheese and I have cheese insurance, then we'll split it after what you got profits, we'll cut the cheese.
Speaker 2: If you what do you do if you if you're come into a full wheel of cheese, where do you put that? Like you put it in the dairy drawer, clean your fridge, or like you put.
Speaker 1: It on the paper towel holder maybe and sped it around the right.
Speaker 3: It's not going on the.
Speaker 2: Fridge, honey, Look what I got a great deal today. You're not gonna believe what I got. Come out to the car. It's in the back of the truck. Went to Costco. I've got this massive wheel of cheese. Where are we gonna put that? I didn't think that part through. It's right where the spare tire used to be. I left the spare tire in the Costco parking lot so I could fit the cheese wheel in its place. It's a little more important, you know. If I get a flat, I'll just throw the cheese on. We do absolutely love cheese, as we know many of you do.
Speaker 3: Here. Cheese round teap table makes you feel good on a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Why not double it up and talk some fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Here people are making all the cut the cheese jokes as well. And then somebody with Matthew Perry's house. It includes a bunch of uncut kilos in the walls. No, come on, matt Matt as a column, Matthew was good dude.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace, buddy. Okay, go ahead, Fried Chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay. There's this woman who her specialty, her thing is sleep sounds. You know a lot of people like to go to sleep with either white noise or green noise, or the sound of a fan, or rain falling or a water water feature. A lot of people use it. I've actually found that relaxing from time to time. I don't do it on a regular basis. What do you go to sleep to?
Speaker 3: Now? Nothing, I just got to sleep. Go fans.
Speaker 2: I've got like thirty fans going, so that's usually enough white noise to thirty fans. No, I've got three fans. Okay, you have a fan above. I got the ceiling fan, which just doesn't generate much much at all.
Speaker 3: You're probably not right underneath it.
Speaker 2: Very disappointed with the ceiling fan. I've got one at the foot of the bed. Then I've got a box fan that sits outside of our bedroom door and blows additional cool air into our bedroom. Do you guys have a cooling problem like on that side of the house sometimes, like in the hottest months of the year, Yes, But I just have found it. I like having the additional airflow going anyway. So that's the noise I fall asleep to. In general, I just fall asleep to a fan up, you know, the ceiling fan above my head. And it's adequate woman who specializes in recording these sounds that are then looped for people to stream and fall asleep too. Yeah, looked into some accusations. She heard that a lot of the rain sounds that people use are nothing more than recorded sounds of fried chicken. Have you heard the internet rumor that the sound of falling rain is to the sound of fried chicken? Yes, should get to the bottom of that romote.
Speaker 3: I've got everything separated to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's make chicken. That's the same thing. It sounds like rain. It is the same sound. I swear to God, play one more time. Not her talking in that douchebag in bat. Have you heard the internet?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Should read get to the bottom of that remote.
Speaker 3: I've got everything separated to go.
Speaker 2: Have the video of this, by the way, on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: It sounds like rain.
Speaker 2: You're right, what do you fall asleep to that sound of fried chicken?
Speaker 3: Chicken?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, I'm right there with you. Letre on the on the fans. Oh yeah, you gott get back some mareflow somebody else. Call Mills there. They could do that for you. They just put more insulation above your where you're better.
Speaker 3: Miss. Maybe I'll have to have them look into that. There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm not really worried about till next like July August.
Speaker 3: I would like some fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about a wheel of cheese? Interesting in that weel than one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,