Speaker 1: All right, it's the Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today. We have moved the Today game to five point forty. Don't miss it. It's the only segment that we cannot podcast. You better have your ears on that. But it is time right now for our Mavericks Minute, which is brought to you by Sunset at McKinny Amphitheater. This place is so cool. It's going to be a venue coming in twenty twenty six. You've probably seen the commercials with Troit been talking about. You can own a piece of it, your own fire pit. It's like having a personal seat license and a real estate investment at one of the coolest things coming to the dfdub go learn more at Sunset Texas dot com. And Ben, I think the most exciting news is that we may see Kyrie Irving in a Jersey tonight man.
Speaker 2: That is awesome.
Speaker 3: No disrespect to the Mavericks, but with eighty million dollars of players and street clothes injured, including their two playmakers, uh Luke and Kai, the offense can bog down. It would for any not taking shots to the Mavericks. Anybody who you take eighty million dollars out of their starting lineup, that lineup's going to struggle. And the Mavericks were in such a good position to pull off the upset against Denver until the offense just ground down it and they could not create anything and it was hard to watch at times, only twelve points in the fourth quarter. A good remedy for that is Kyrie effing Irving, one of the greatest players on the planet. So hopefully Kai plays tonight, they get that little offensive burst that they missed at the end of that last game, and they could get the upset tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: And if for some reason he doesn't go tonight, it's an indication that he's going to be playing by the end of the week. I don't know if they would use him in New Orleans tomorrow night or wait to drop him in the Oklahoma City game Friday. But Kyrie on the horizon. Great news, Our Mavericks minute every day at this time, brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater. Get all your information right now at Sunset Texas dot com.
Speaker 4: It's opening in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Secure your suite now, but right now it's time for this, and now it's.
Speaker 4: Time for bases.
Speaker 1: Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweets.
Speaker 4: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 1: Get some dog stories. But first, I'd like to throw down a question here. I'll start with you, Ben, and you can throw the hammer to skin if you don't want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, average sized dog.
Speaker 1: Should a person? Should a man who shot and killed his wife be inducted into the Hall of Fame, the Dong Hall of Fame? May you can throw the hammer down and make him answer it if you don't want it, no, I'll.
Speaker 2: Take this one.
Speaker 3: I feel confident in saying, if you murdered your wife, you should not be in any hall of fame.
Speaker 1: No hall of fame. It's the Pro Football Hall of Fame. But I like your answer, Ben.
Speaker 4: Are you good with that? Or are you gonna throw the hammer down?
Speaker 2: I am now going to pass the rubber mallet to skin.
Speaker 4: Okay, is this an OJ question? I thought We've done this over and over.
Speaker 1: The Pro Football Hall of Fame explicitly prohibits voters from considering off the field factors because no one would get okay. So I'm trying to remember OJ was in and they left him in or did they remove his bus?
Speaker 4: He's doing right, okay, good, I don't know. I don't really care.
Speaker 1: I take my kids to the Hall of Fame and I show them OJ and the murderers wing. So one of the guys who's is a guy named Jim Tyre. Oh, yeah, he's great, Jim Tyr the Tyra iron hard to yell his last name. He's in the Oh, he's among the five finalists in the seniors category. And so he's up for a vote, and they're whoever's representing him, uh huh, they're having zoom calls with him today.
Speaker 4: Is Ray Caruth up for it this year? Nineteen eighty? Ray Ruth wasn't good enough? Jim Tyer was.
Speaker 1: He in nineteen eighty while his kids were asleep, shot and killed his wife and then turned the gun on himself.
Speaker 4: But he is up for the Pro Football Hall of Fame today?
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about his numbers.
Speaker 4: It old's got it the foot right hold on a second legendary offensive lineman. Did he did? He miss? He shot and killed her and then shot and killed himself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know if he killed himself or not. You said he turned the gun on himself. I was like, so they're having him on the Conference College. Don't murders the person representing him now his kids, his kids have forgiven him.
Speaker 2: Are they fighting for him?
Speaker 4: They are?
Speaker 2: We should have seen dead on sweeps.
Speaker 1: They said it's not him, he had CT. He's going to say, dude, he's probably CT. So the NFL needs to do this because of what they did to him. This is actually going to come down to the wire and be a tough one because they they think there's a chance he could get in.
Speaker 4: The voters are real torn.
Speaker 1: But the if we're going by the by the rule book here, which the NFL did, remember the desk caught again, we're going by the rule book. The rule book is we don't consider off the field factors. In fact, it elevated Lawrence Taylor what he did off the field.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, interesting, did we determine where we were with Oj?
Speaker 2: Did they?
Speaker 4: I think? I think?
Speaker 1: I think I think it's the OJ Hall of Fame. Now everybody remembers when he played for the forty nine ers. Jeee Okay, I seriously think that since his kids forgave him. Uh, we need to have more offensive linemen in the Hall of Fame. And so no one cares now, no, no, I want to hear his offensive line stats.
Speaker 2: How many pancakes did he have?
Speaker 4: Twelve? That sucks?
Speaker 3: No one cares, and no, let's not celebrate a horrible He's domestic violence piece of crap.
Speaker 1: It wasn't him, though, Bro, No it wasn't. He's a household name, dude, Jim Tyre, it's not. It's not just a free pass to do anything you want. Oh yeah, you got your head hurt, you got hit in the helmet. If he's got the credentials to get in, and any voter doesn't vote for him, you have to investigate those voters now because they're violating the off the field factor clause. Why didn't you get Sharene on the show to talk about this.
Speaker 4: I didn't have time. Uh what does this have to do with dong?
Speaker 1: So there's a soccer team, and I'm no soccer experts, So the all the soccer fans out there just settle down, all right, perfect Tommy. But the team is called Lazio. And one thing that Lazio does before every game, same thing the Philadelphia Eagles. Dude, they've got a falconer and he goes out there and an eagle flies and lands on his arm. That sounds like the name of a car, isn't it the like the Chevrolet Falconer?
Speaker 4: Right, the name of a great SNL sketch.
Speaker 2: Do they play I'm Proud to be an American?
Speaker 4: No, because it's not in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just to honor us. This is the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 1: If they're in like Ireland and some guy goes some falconer, goes out there and they're playing a lead Greenwood song, Hold on, stand up, they're up and a falcon's not even really identified with America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is an These colars don't run, bitch U s I U s I U s I.
Speaker 5: This is in Italy, USA. So they fired the guy I hate our show. What do you think the Italians think right now?
Speaker 2: They're tuning out now.
Speaker 1: So they fired the guy who looks after the eagle mascot the falconer because he shared photos online of his penis after he got penis enlargement surgery.
Speaker 3: Ben Well, the first thing you want to do is give props to the doctor, and for me, it was important to let everyone see.
Speaker 4: I this really does make me think about this.
Speaker 3: Mine was a reduction. You have to before and after. I was trying to let everyone know they were safe, right.
Speaker 1: I think that a penis enlargement is a lot like a boom enhancement, you know, so like a lot of times a girl will take those things out for a stroll.
Speaker 4: Now post them on Instagram though, he's full hog post. He went full hog on ig.
Speaker 1: Club officials were alerted to the photos and said they were shocked by what they saw and immediately fired him. Okay, when you said club officials, I thought that was like a penis group. He said, though that he does not regret publishing these photos because nudity is normal and he grew up in an open minded household.
Speaker 4: He's Italian. He may not get an OnlyFans in Italy. That's where you're supposed to post those pictures.
Speaker 1: I think in Italy you just put dongs wherever you want. Kevin, that is really good reporting. Everybody log it Kevin right now. The Eagles got Kevin land on his hog Yeah all right. Coming up next, our good friend Kevin Turner has a hard hitting expose on cussing in the workplace. What will he reveal? Stick around and find out right here. On ninety seven point one, the Eagle