Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. As we comb through your thoughts, we'll talk about all the celebration from the left. We'll talk about the tactics they're using to try to fade the heat. All that and so much more still to come. Of course, a half hour from now, we're going to do our Crappiest Country in the World tournament. We gotta have a barn burner of a matchup tonight, India versus Pakistan.
Speaker 2: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchup is between India and Pakistan, brought to you by Chrissy's Kosher toilet Paper, Eat Clean, White Clean.
Speaker 1: But before we get to that tomfoolery, I'm going to get back to you your voice. What you have to say, Jesse, This one is the best of us. I think the reason so many of us, including Normies, are so angry and saddened about Charlie, is that he truly was the best of us. He was so polite and truly kind. He just wanted to teach people how to think, not what to think. If the other side cannot accept us at our best. They truly have been lost to communism and it's a wake up call to all of us. Having two children the same age as Charlie's, a husband that I deeply love and follow faithfully, and a belief system the same as his views made this feel more personal and has me weeping for his children. You had an excellent show last night. Thank you truly from the bottom of my heart for everything you say and do. All the best to you and your family. Well remember this, and I really want you to remember this. We are not dealing with bad. We are dealing with evil. The devil is, demons are real, and demonic forces are always on the move. And what do demonic forces want to destroy the best of us? The best of us. Let's talk for a minute, because I know they found shell casings earlier today with a bunch of tranny stuff on them, so of course, what a shock, right, what a shock. It's a bunch of tranny language in there. But let's talk about this. Let's talk about here in the United States of America, schools, the psychiatry, industry, the medical industry, major children's hospitals today carve kids up and chop off their body parts today. That is an attack on our children. How many babies have been slaughtered in their mother's womb in this country? The best of us, the most innocent of us, that's who they want to take out. That's what they want, because that's what the devil wants. The devil wants your children. He wants your children because they are innocent, because they are wonderful. That's what they go for. That's why communists do what they do. Communism is of the devil. You have to understand we are dealing with demonic forces here. Remember that training monster had just shot up that Catholic school of Minneapolis. Did you ever and I'm not encouraging to do so, because it's a really dark path, trust me, but did you ever look at any of his writings, any of his stuff in his journal. One of them stood out to me. You don't need to look it up, trust me. It was a drawing of him looking in the mirror, but you kind of see him from behind. Okay, So he's looking in the mirror. You see his body in the back of his head, and he's looking in the mirror, but the reflection back is a demon. The demon he draws a demon on there. This is not to frighten you. It's not. And when we discuss this stuff, it can get frightening, right, Oh my gosh, demons and devil and stuff like that. It's not to frighten you. It is, however, to wake you up. There is a spiritual war going on in this country and communists are the agent of the devil, and that's why they go after the best of us. A thirty one year old young man who always ever, I mean, he's not like me at always nice, treated everybody, even the campus people who would yell at him. There's a video maybe you've seen it. There's a video out there of some vile little communist on campus running up to Charlie Kirk and grabbing his hat and yanking it off his head. You know what he did, invited her back over to talk. Hey, why don't we have a conversation. If you grab my hat off my head, I'll chop your freaking hands off. That's why they went after him, is what it is. Jesse. I'm sixteen years old in Cali. I love listening to your show. I know you're going to talk about Charlie a lot today. I wanted to tell you something. Please stay safe. I already lost one man I looked up to. I don't want to lose another. I've had more of these emails from you, more text messages from everybody under the sun saying that to me. I told you I hung out with one of my buddies and neighbor. He hugged me last night and cried because he was so worried about my safety, so worried about it. And I understand what you're saying, and I appreciate that I do, but I am not going to leave this earth one second before God is ready to call me home, not one second. I don't care how many of these communists want to murder me. I've had people try to kill me several times before, and I'm still standing here. I Am not going to die unless God has done with me here in this life. Do not live in fear for me. And you know what, Charlie's in heaven right now. The anguish we feel is for his wife, his children. But he would tell you that too, if he was still alive. He would tell you that. I know it's easy to be afraid right now, and it's fine if you are afraid, it's fine. To have. We just watched somebody be assassinated yesterday. It's fine to be afraid. It's understandable. It's human. Do not let it overcome you, do not let it take over. We are winning. Please understand. Part of the reason they are killing, as I mentioned last night, part of the reason they are lash out and killing now, is because they feel like they're losing. They feel as if all their power, all their institutional power, is being ripped away from them. And by the way, on that subject on institutional power, this is a an article from Not the Bee, which I love. Here is a roundup of teachers, social workers, firefighters, city councilors, and doctors who are happy that Charlie Kirk was assassinated. I know you've seen the endless celebration, or at least heard endless celebration from Democrats who are cheering on the fact that he's dead. Of course, that's terrible, it's terrible, it's ugly, you hate it. I got all that. Let's move past that, because there's something wonderful about it. Wonderful about it. They're getting fired today. You know, the Tet offensive in Vietnam, it was seen as this huge success for the Vietnamese for the NBA, but it was actually a terrible, terrible mistake that really crushed them. Do you know why, Because they spent all this time, all this effort getting supplies and stuff down south through the Ho Chi Minh Trail, getting supplies down south, and then the viet Cong down south. The plan was to rise up on the Tet offensive and then really take out Americans and take back the South. And that was the plan. Well, they rose up, but then they lost and their entire infrastructure, the viet Cong infrastructure in the south was essentially wiped out. Their whole leadership structure was right wiped out because they rose up and exposed themselves. They'd been in hiding. You know, he was just a school teacher. But now they exposed themselves and they're gone. How many vile communist scumbags from the Secret Service to teachers, to firemen everywhere else are getting fired today because in the wake of seeing Charlie Kirk murdered, their demonic nature overtook them. They ran to social media, cheered it on, and now they're losing their jobs. The death of Charlie Kirk it is prompting a purge of communists from the public square very clearly, very clearly, we have an institutional problem in government. Surprise, surprise. You can't even imagine how many teachers are out there saying stuff like this, teachers and professors and all these other people at the Department of Defense. But of course that's bad. It's a bad thing. But just like the Viet Cong during the tet offensive, they've all exposed themselves and they're losing their jobs. There are good things that come from horrible things, all right, good things can come from horrible things. Remember that it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, Remember tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm not trying to put a smiling face on what we're going through right now, but there are going to be after effects from this that are positive. They are and sometimes that's all you have to hang on to when you're sad and you're angry. Headline MSNBC fires Matthew Dowd after Charlie Kirk assassination comments. You remember we played it last night.
Speaker 3: This guy, Charlie Kirk is a divisive figure, polarizing.
Speaker 4: No, the wrong with this guy who he's been one of the most divisive, especially divisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of hate speech or sort of aimed at certain groups. And I always go back to hateful thoughts lead to hateful words, which then lead to hateful action.
Speaker 1: Fired today. You want me to go down a list, I'm not going to go down the list. But teacher fired, Teacher fired. The Carolina Panthers, the NFL team had some communications. Guy, of course, couldn't help himself. His demonic nature took over, celebrating he's dead, He's dead, He's dead. Fired, fired, fired, fired, fired, fired. A purge of communists from the public squares happening because they can't control themselves. And they cannot control themselves. Remember, there's nothing holding them back. They don't have your moral framework. No, they're not all killers, but most of them are okay with it. That's why they talked the way they talked. You remember Tim Wallas when there was a rumor that Trump was dead.
Speaker 5: They get up in the morning and you doom scroll through things. And although I will say this, the last few days you woke up thinking there might be news, just saying, just saying there will be news sometime, just so you know there will be news.
Speaker 1: They all talk like that. My neighbor, I have two Democrats in my entire area, in my entire neighborhood, because I refuse to live around communists, both of them celebrating afore us to death. Can't help themselves. One of them is a lawyer, a big shot, a partner at all off firm, gets right on social media. Live and live by the sword, die by the sword you hate for which how they are cannot control their demonic nature. Bronco, Where do we go from here? Is there anyone or any organization that can hold these people accountable? Legacy media it leads communist street animals. They all need to be held accountable. I'm so angry. I know you were angry, and I will say that Donald Trump, Pam BONDI Cash, betel Well. I hope, I hope this prompts an action that is severe, And by action, I mean it's time to take apart completely the communist funding network in this country. It is vast. It has been allowed to exist for a very very long time. Huge portions of it are illegal, and it should be taken apart by the Department of Justice and FBI, ripped out by the roots, and they have to get on it, and they have to get on it now. I am a little hopeful after listening to this from Trump that they know that and they're on.
Speaker 6: For years, those on the radical left have compared wonderful Americans like Charlie to Nazis and the world's worst mass murderers and criminals. This kind of rhetoric is directly responsible for the terrorism that we're seeing in our country today, and it must stop right now. My administration will find each and every one of those who contributed to this atrocity and to other political violence, including the organizations that funded and support it, as well as those who go after our judges, law enforcement officials, and everyone else who brings order to our country. Radical left political violence has hurt too many innocent people and taken too many lives. Tonight, they ask all Americans to commit themselves to the American values for which Charlie Kirk lived and died, the values of free speech, citizenship, the rule of law, and the patriotic devotion and love of God.
Speaker 1: They have to take apart the network, this communist network has been going on forever. Look, we know George Soros, but it's way more than just him. But let's just talk about him, because that's the everybody knows. How in the world have Republicans allowed a foreign born billionaire to pour billions of dollars into the project of destroying America without ever handling the problem. That's bonkers. No other society in history would allow a rich foreigner to pour money into their country, to rip it up and just let allow him to just go on and continue doing it. Every other powerful country would have handled that problem. We allow this to happen, and oftentimes they're foreigners. We allow them to purposely attack our country, and we play dumb. Don't have to play dumb. Most of these people announce it. They brag about what they're doing and why. It's not like George Soros hides under a rock. He's happy to print articles about he's happy to announce what he's doing and why he's doing it. And this stuff has just been allowed to go on forever. If we don't start taking apart this network, like the organized crime network it is, then we can't get it done right. Now, we have the White House, we have the DOJ, we allegedly have the FBI. Let's take it apart. It's gotta be way more than one shooter. It's got to be the organization behind it. That's the most important thing. All Right, we're pausing on this for a second. We're taking a break ski We're gonna figure out which country's crappier, India or Pakistan. Next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Still a heavy day out there, there's no question about that. Doing a bunch of talk about various things, you know, Charlie Kirk stuff, it's nine to eleven stuff, getting through a bunch of emails and things like that. But we've gotta pause on all that because because no matter what's going on in the world, the tournament of tournaments must continue. It must continue. We have to find out what is the crappiest country in the world. It's been quite a first round so far, and this first round matchup is one we're all intimately familiar with because they've been killing each other for a very long time. This one is India versus Pakistan. It's the twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty five crappiest country in the World Competition. Tonight's matchup is between India and Pakistan. Brought to you by Chrissy's Kosher toilet paper, Eat clean, white Clean.
Speaker 1: Pakistan is a horrible place. It's level three out of four on the State Department's Travel Advisory list. Forty percent of the country that we know of lives in complete poverty. It's a toxic stew of Muslims killing each other. You see, It's an Islamic country, but they don't get along Shia versus Sunni. Terrorism everywhere, I should note the country as a whole is level three, but several parts of Pakistan are level four, where the State Department says don't go there under any circumstances because terrorists may just blow you up no matter what you're doing. If you are traveling in the wrong place in Pakistan, you will be set upon and beaten to death or knived or knifed or shot. You're not allowed to protest there. There are not really human rights to speak of. In fact, if you get too close to a protest, the police will likely arrest you, pull your fingernails out, and may or may not kill you before they send you back home. Their elections aren't free or fair. Their elections are routinely challenged and everybody thinks everyone else is stealing them, and they'll kill you over it if we have to give them one kind of an adda of way. At least they kill journalists too. I'm kidding, that's not a good thing, but yes, journalists die over there. They did give women the right to vote, but don't think for a moment that women have any rights there. They claim to have rights, and they are in some positions of power. But because it's a Muslim country, it's a little tough for the female species in Pakistan going to be a difficult, difficult, difficult match for India. But let's talk about India. My word, there's a lot of rape. There are articles stacked on top of each other about the rape epidemic in India. Tourists get raped all the time. Wives are routinely raped by their husbands in India. Children are routinely raped in India. How many well I read one estimate that has a hundred and fifty three million girls and seventy three million boys have been raped in India. It happens by gangs, It happens at night. It by all appearances is the rapist country on the planet. That's not a good thing. Also, eighty million people live below the poverty line there. And on top of the rape, the country is most famous for being absolutely filthy in every possible way. A good friend of mine has traveled all over the world, he works in oil, has been all over the world, has seen everything. He said, it is the most wretched place he's ever been to in his life. It is the worst country on planet Earth. He swears he's never smelled anything that bad. Why the smell, Well, there's no garbage infrastructure really to speak of. You know how you put out your trash can on Saturday and the trash man comes. Yeah, that's not happening in India. So people just chuck entire garbage bags into the river or the road. There's trash everywhere. But it's not only garbage, you see, it's poop. It's p not just animal poop and p human poop and p all over the streets. The entire country apparently, is like San Francisco rivers full of trash. And to compound this problem, it's one of the dustiest countries on the planet, which means it smells and everything looks dirty. Oh, and they still have a caste system there, a caste system, which is it's been outlawed, but apparently it's still very much in place. Meaning if you were born to one of the lower casts, don't get your hopes up. You are never getting out of those socioeconomic circumstances. Just hope you get home from your crappy job before somebody rapes you. Frankly, this one wasn't as close as I thought it was going to be. India took this one going away. Congrats India, you're going on to the second round. I need to remind you tomorrow we are not doing this on Fridays. We won't do it. We're just gonna stick with ass doctor Jesse on Fridays. The tournament continues on Monday, and it's another yet. You can vote right now, Chris. You can vote right now on the show's Twitter page at Jesse Kelly's show. It's another all Africa matchup Niger and Somalia. That'll be interesting. All right, Let's let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming now that we hash that out. And I wanted to point something out something you've already noticed. I'm sure but I want to point out what the communist tactic is for today. Communists understand they're always doing something awful, and they understand when the spotlight gets shining on them when they're doing something awful, that that is a time where they have to figure out how to fade the heat. How do I do that? How do if you're a Democrat today and you wake up and you realize another one of your pets murdered somebody, the whole world's glaring at you. Not just looking at you, glaring at you. Everybody. Everybody knows it. So what do you do? Well, you can't deny the fact that you commit murder. You can't deny then another one of your pets murdered someone else. That that won't work. So what do you do? You make it about everybody, both sides. It's everybody doing this, it's everyone. Chuck Schumer and Hikim Jeffries. Remember Chuck Schumer and HIKEM. Jeffries repeatedly use the language that activates these assassins. Chuck Schumer. Schumer will flat out tell the Supreme Court justices they're going to reap the whirlwind, and then an assassin flies and tries to murder them. Hakeem Jeffries, big shot democrat in the House, talks about fighting in the streets all the time, over and over and over and over and over again. Well, one of their animals does something.
Speaker 4: This was them today, and coming together is what we ought to be doing.
Speaker 1: Not pointing fingers of blame.
Speaker 7: At this moment requires leadership that brings the American people together as opposed to trying to further divide us.
Speaker 1: Today, it's can't we come together? Hey? Are we going to come together? Over and over and over again. They go to the TV and speak like this to their little demons.
Speaker 3: We might call this getting strike ready. I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready. And part of that is understanding our own strength, and as we developed that strength, being able to assess our risk tolerance, because we know that risk tolerance increases as the severity of the situation increases and as our own understanding of what's happening increases.
Speaker 1: So, you know, what she was saying there, our risk tolerance, it asks to increase if the situations severe. What she's saying, she's saying, go break the law, go hurt somebody. And after all, once you've gotten that message through, and then you tell someone this is the end of the world. This is Chris Murphy.
Speaker 8: Our only opportunity, our only chance to save our democracy is to fight fire with fire right now. So yeah, do I bemoan the fact that you know we're now blowing up norms? Yes, but literally for two seconds, because if you spend any more than that being sorry for the fact that the old world doesn't exist, then your democracy is gone. Like, we're a war right now to save this country. So you have to be willing to do whatever is necessary in order to save the country.
Speaker 1: And they're violent, violent little pets act. Don't let them do the both sides thing. Don't let them do it. That's their fallback position. It's the only thing that can save them. What is both sides? No, it is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Remember to email your ask Doctor Jesse questions into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the podcast iHeart Spotify iTunes. It's been pretty revealing how many school teachers have been celebrating the assassination. Pretty revealing on our education system, and why exactly communism has taken such a route in our country because the people who educate your children are evil communist demons. That's why hateful people. I'm going to warn you again if there's a Black Lives Matter flag, a tranny flag, any of this stuff flying anywhere in your child's school, and you have options, get that child out, or probably more importantly, get that teacher fired. It's time to start running communists out of every institution where we find them. Get them fired, get them removed. I don't care if they're on the fire department, in the secret service, a teacher, city government, get them out. They are viruses and they spread, and they are religious zealots. Remember, your child's communist teacher is not going to be passive about it. They don't even know how to do that. They are devoutly religious, and they will spread their message. Remember did TMZ staffers cheer about Charlie Kirk's assassin over and over and over again over the past twenty four hours. We have seen these people's hearts, and it's been ugly, hasn't it been real ugly? Nate Burle said at CBS Mornings. He thinks it's your.
Speaker 9: Foot, and as Tony mentioned, not everyone took to his words or his rhetoric. You know, at times they were offensive to specific communities.
Speaker 1: You see, if you say things that are offensive, you kind of deserve to be hurt. It's how they think. Does how these people.
Speaker 9: Think speaking of this tragedy, Is this a moment for your party to reflect on political violence?
Speaker 1: Is it a moment for us to think.
Speaker 9: About the responsibility of our political leaders and their voices and what it does to the masses as they get long.
Speaker 1: He's speaking to a Republican There is this a time for your party to worry about political violence? Is what they do? Like I said, the fallback position is, Hey, everyone's doing it right. It's everybody, let's come together. No, Jesse, I'm heartbroken about Charlie Kirk being assassinated. I'm an avid listener of your show. I just don't understand how having a different opinion in America makes it okay to be killed. I just don't know what to do, and I'm worried for my kids. What do you suggest? I'm already active in politics, but I don't know what else to do. I'm just at a loss. I suggest you hug your kids and take them to church this Sunday. That's what I suggest. I cannot promise you that the violence is going to get turned down. I can't. I can't. Like I said, they are desperate. It's a real toxic stew of a mentally ill base, oftentimes drugged out. A mentally ill, drugged out base, combined with a Democrat's natural proclivity for viole. They're just more okay with it, even if they're not they if they're not violent themselves, they're okay with it. I mean, if you got hit by a car, that's fine. Kind of funny, that's how they think. So mentally illbates a natural proclivity for violence, combined with the constant drumbeat of apocalyptic rhetoric that comes from the top. This kind of stuff.
Speaker 10: Mag Republicans don't just threaten our personal rights and economic security. They're a threat to our very democracy.
Speaker 11: He is a threat to the rule of law in America. That's to me, that's what this election is not about policy differences. It's about what kind of country are we going to be? The rule of law in America will change in a way we haven't seen in our lifetime.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump and the Marga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic. Trump and the extreme Magga Republicans quote a clear and present danger to our democracy.
Speaker 11: American democracy could end with the election of Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: IOWA apparently short for I want to live in a democracy anymore lot.
Speaker 8: And the man has had you know, He's declared open season on democracy.
Speaker 7: Democracy, Our freedoms are what's on the line.
Speaker 1: Our democracy depends on you.
Speaker 11: It really does, folks.
Speaker 1: That's no joke.
Speaker 10: Respect to conservatives, like Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Ludging has called Trump and the extreme Maga Republicans quoted clear and present danger to our democracy. Every generation has a defeat democracy's mortal foes. That democracy is more under assault today than including in the United States, than any time in the recent past. Freedom and democracy are worth sacrificing for.
Speaker 12: The dehumanizing rhetoric of Adolf Hitler is once again alive and well on a national political stage.
Speaker 1: This time, of course, it's.
Speaker 12: Not hyperbole that does very directly echo Adolf Hitler's language.
Speaker 7: President thinks that there is an extremist threat to our democracy. The President has been clear as he can be on that particular piece when we talk about a democracy, when we talk about our freedoms. The way that he sees is the Maga Republicans are the most energized part of the Republican Party. That extreme. This is an extreme threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights.
Speaker 10: Because this Maga crowd is really the most extreme political organization that existed in American history.
Speaker 9: He's able to use Seal Team six to execute political opponents, and he says, you can't arrest me for that.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump is acting like a Nazi, talking like a Nazi, and now posting like a Nazi.
Speaker 7: And by the way, out there that hat that you keep wearing, that red hat that says make America great again, that.
Speaker 1: Tells people that you go along with this. So mich Well, just put a swastika on the hat.
Speaker 13: Kill his opposition and imprison is opposition, drive you know, journalists and others into exile. Rule without any check or balance. That's what Trump really wants.
Speaker 10: So this is just a warning to you Trumpers.
Speaker 1: Be careful, walk lightly. We ain't playing with you.
Speaker 13: And for those of you who are soldiers.
Speaker 10: You know how to do it.
Speaker 9: Do it right.
Speaker 1: Be in order make them pay. The mentally ill demons hear it, and they march forward. One more hour left hand