Speaker 1: We're all a little depraved and debaucherous. Here is the King of.
Speaker 2: Podcasts, happy to have a exclusive interview here on the praise then the We don't do a lot of these often, but when we do, it's when the subject hats to be very compelling and exciting and very interesting.
Speaker 1: So I get the gun speak right now with the founder of a sex tech company focused on improving men's erectile fitness. As background as an emergency medicine healthcare technology consulting, a serial healthcare entrepreneur, an acclaim expert in the sex tech and wearables industry, specializing in the intersection of sexual and cardiac health. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Seen, and in Forbes. He is doctor Elliot justin thanks for being all with me. What an important subject I think for a lot of men out there and for women also to understand for their mates and their partners that this is very compelling and crucial to the conversation.
Speaker 3: It's great to be here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely now in the actual talk about this. We're talking about specifically what you have developed and created out the firm tech erection support device. Now taking from a story from a recovering man. That it was one out of a medical research need married to innovative design thinking you originally were calling it by Utah urologists. Medical researcher asked to create a wearable device to gather research data on the unconscious erections men get while sleeping, and the data was intended to produce provide medical research and science into cardiovascular health and then also for learning from this that the frequency and firmness of the spontaneous natural maintenance body mataged erections and men provide excellent leading indicators for potential cardiovascular problems. What a fascinating point.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I heard you on a podcast that I produced for another network and you were going through this. I'm like, what, Wow, this is crazy. And you know, I'm thinking about when I've gone through my functions where you know, when you do get a heart on when it does happen, It's happened when I was when I'm sleeping, or when you see, you know, a woman that you are very attracted to, and that correlation between erections and cardiovascuing your health. Tell me what it was that you that automatically became a breakthrough for you when you were looking into developing firm tech.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't even know about this four years ago. I mean, so it's been four years since doctor James Italian, University of Utah. You're all just challenge me the wave, come up, come up, come up with the wave of counting not counting nocturnal erections. And I said, what the fuck for? Why do we care? Uh? He said, Well, because they're leading indicator of man's color of vascal health. And we don't have a lot of leading indicators of medicine. We treat associations high blood pressures associated with stroke, elevated love proteins associated with laugh of athletics, crosis, but they're not predictive. You got some fluctuation in your cholesterol or your blood pressure doesn't mean that you're going to have a problem. So leading indicator means you can have a problem. So if man is average man has three to four octural rerestionss per night, and that number goes down by fifty percent, it's likely that man will have a heart attack the next two or three years. And that's that's motivating so when he's die, So that's where that's the origin of this. I was unaware that that nocturnal directions are a predictor of cardiac health, and neurologists called the penis, the canari and the coal mine quart of Ascal disease.
Speaker 1: And the thing is there's not been that much technology. I feel like it's been put out there to help for guys. I mean, listen, we hear the commercials on TV of correct all this function. And I think there's something where, you know, depending on age, if you want us to be sexually active. One of the things I always think about is the fact that I really believe there's not that much sex going on much money anymore, because right now we have modern independent women. There's the idea of sex being a commodity now more than it is just out of love, out of wanting to go and make babies together. That I feel like the culture has changed so much where there is a lot of sex going on. I think that also affects the kind of rictile issues that men have.
Speaker 3: Well, if absolutely, I mean, you know, if you're I mean, it's a it's a confidence killer. If you think you know, transactoral relations will put this way are harder. Men need to have confidence in order to perform. Uh, And you know the oh god, this is a big subject. Or hey, you know, people don't date anymore. The dating that they do, at least they don't date they did when I was young. You had to pick up a girl, you had talked to her, you had to get you got to know each other before he had sex. It wasn't like some you know HBO movie where oh my god, we're each hoalk from each other. I'm gonna throw up against the wall and banger. So people, people, I think the whole dating process in the past let people have more confidence, where today the dating process ended up itself is transactional. You look at someone's picture and and then you swipe, or the women might want to find out about how much it's some sense, how much money you make, and then and then they swipe, and that's the confidence killing I think for a lot of people. Also this, I think people have an expectation that they're going to perform right away, and the reality is for most men that isn't the case, and that these guys are kind of afraid because one women, women have have more sexual experience, and they're also you know, people want to talk about the dangers of porn to men. They don't talk about dangers of porn to women. I mean, pork creates unrealistic expectations for both sides. So you know, you know, advertising has people telling them that these that there's great pills out there. Direction pills. Well, they don't produce erections. They just put a little bit of blood in the penis. Of Pfizer's seven original papers to the FDA for approval of sedanical Viagara, two of the papers showed no more benefit of the placebo. So one paper showed a lot of benefit, but that was in men with prostate disease. Most men don't have prostate disease. And most of the other the other the other three of what papers showed just a little bit more better, a little bit more benefit than placebo on the subjective scoring system. Well, so there aren't these bills out there that are great for men and most men's problems in dating situations or well, let's back up a second. Most men don't have ed ed is war with that phrase. Most men are not dysfunctional, right, so men men have we have all these shaming words dumped on us, erect all dysfunction, toxic masculinity, porn, addiction, death, grip, These words don't apply to most men. Here's here's the Reality's this we've documented I know one hundred and ten hundred and fifteen thousand directions right now. The data is showing that most men get hard and then they lose it. Right, No, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think here's a psychological component. That's really what mores. If they're going to say it's erect on the function, it's a psychological point because I believe that unless you're in a set relationship where you are with an active partner, they're patient with you, they enjoy, you know, the sexual pleasure you give to them. Otherwise you're dating somebody and you're gonna have sex with them for the first time, and there's the expectations, Well, he needs to get me off so many times, he needs to hurry up and do it like I need to go ahead and get pleasured right away. And you know I also, but at the same time, I can't go too fast. And the same thing goes if you are doing something transaction, Okay, let's go into the praise and the bodra's route. Okay, if you are looking to find a girl that you'll pay for sex or you go to a massage, parler for a happy ending. They're not waiting for you to go ahead and get done. They want you to be done because even if you are, you know, paying for services, they expect you to go and hurry up. That's just the normal motor top around. I woman to go that route. So that also is a buzzkill and psychologically well hurt a guy from getting hard and staying hard and be able to go in climax.
Speaker 3: Well let's let's so let's talk about this function. Yeah, the man who struggles to get an erection or can attain erection, that's dysfunction. But that's not most men. That's the ten twelve ten twelve percent of men who have the problem on what we doctors called left side of the circulation. He got the pump, the hearts of pump. Guys got angina, congest of heart failures, had heart attacks, he has a weak pump, or he has a problem where the pipes coming out of the heart. The arteries he's got he's got fully controlled diabetes or hypertension. Those arteries are narrow, they're not get of blood into it into his dick. But that's not most men. That's like ten twelve percent of men and those gods dysfunction and they need the help of a doctor in order to sort things out. And some of these men, tragically the disease is so advanced they need an implant. Was just not going to happen, or they might be from shockway therapy too. But that's only ten to twelve percent of men. The majority of men report having ed get an erection and lose it. Well, that's not dysfunction. That's the problem. Think about it. Mechanically, You got an erection and then you lose it. Let's think of it. Could be the causes could be anything. It could be, Hey, why's cheating on you? You've had three cocktails? Uh, you came into this massage poll to get jacked off. And you know what, they switch women on you. When the woman who now and is now doing you, she doesn't turn you on at all. It doesn't don't enough. You should have smoked an a tire joint. We doctors have put you on medications beta blockers or anti hypertensis that are interfeerwing with your ability to stay in direction. We fuck guys up as well too. There's a baby cry in the next room. You're worried about paying the mortgage, whatever it is you got the direction you're getting. Blood in the pill is not the answer, and you're not dysfunctional, you're losing it. If you put a ring on, of course, is the best. But put a ring on. It's gonna keep you It's gonna keep you hard. Not I'm granted that. You know, if someone's holding a gun at you, you're not going to keep it hard. But uh, it's gonna. I if you got aroused and you're in the mood and you put a ring on, you're more likely to stay hard, have and sustain that erection with a ring. And if you told me four years ago, I was gonna be talking about erection rings like we shouldn't call them cock rings because that puts in the kind of the realm, like this sex toys and novelty thing. Call it an erection ring. It sustains erections. Put a ring on it if you want to, if you want to have the best performance as a man, put a ring on it. Wait, you heavy, D don't have you D put a ring on it. So we did two studies of D two messene DC messens the time it takes direction to go down at the climax more the longer that time, the longer you stay hard, the more blood you've kept in your penis nothing. Get how rock hard? Do nothing? Twenty five to thirty five seconds. Get rock hard. Put a ring on it, Stay hard for over two minutes, sometimes close to three minutes. Put a ring, get hard. Take a pill for about two minutes. Do both with the ring and the pill together, and you're gonna be hard after climax for almost four minutes. Average man, Well, what what's what does this tell? Guys? Put a ring on it if you want to often watch a performance, if you don't need a pill, or if you want maximum performance, take use music pill as well too. Guys need to get over there. This mindset that rings are for guys who have bad dysfunction, or guys are guys who are gay. It's not. It's somebody for everyone, just the way vibrators are for all women.
Speaker 1: Well for the firm tech ring, but I don't I'll be I'm gonna completely stupid here because I've heard about the wearable. But it's not like it's very easy to go ahead and see what because you know obviously with what you can do, like with what what images that you put out there and show exactly what it looks like. I mean you weard on your member, correct, yes, right? And you know the comfort level the size of the penis that you have to have. I mean, how adjustable is it?
Speaker 2: Give me that?
Speaker 3: Well, it has a hook luke design, so it's it's adjustable. It sails with men who are extremely large. So guys who are more this is the ninety five percentile, guys who are more than say six and a half inches in girth.
Speaker 1: That's a big dick, didn't go, Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's probably you.
Speaker 1: But so yeah, very average.
Speaker 3: Well that's the point. Most guys are average. The curve for penis size is actually narrow and granted at one end mostly black men, at the other end mostly Japanese men. But it's pretty it's still pretty narrow. It's you know, it's so and so the device will guys who are small. The guys who are really big, the device is less effective you know, for them. So we have we have two different products. We have a tech ring that gives the data about your sexual and cardivascar health and functions as an a rection ring. It's more expensive, and then we make we have two things that are for men who don't have the technology, but just for men who want to optimize their performance on It's called the maximum Performance ring. It was specifically designed to produce some more intense orgasm. Hey, hy, hey, you want more intense orgasm? Sure?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I think that's actually you know what, I'll be honest, I feel like you're getting very good orgasm right now for what I have. It is just my problem is just is hey, well, along with you, I have out had sex and at least a decade and don't you want.
Speaker 3: To don't you want to go from good to great? Though?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So Look look, I you know, half the sex I have is probably with myself the other half of my wife right at this point in my life. You know, we we guys, we think we're conn as source of our own of our orgasms because we start jerking off when we're like twelve years old. Well, I never used a ring until now four years ago. My attitude towards the rection rings were hey, like you say, hey, my orgasms are great, and I don't I don't need one. Now I understand it's not about need, it's about want. So for here here are five questions every guy should ask themselves. I'll ask you, harrd. Just pretend you're sure I'm getting your patient. Uh, and you're your average straight patient too, like, hey, I don't need a ring everything you'm col Uh okay, ho, Hey you want a rock harder?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so because with our ring, my growth increases by four millimeters. No one's gonna walk by and say fucking Poe and Star. But that's more blood than I can get hold of my dick with a vagina, a mouth, or or a hand.
Speaker 1: Think about a duck, Yulia. The thing is if you're going to put a condom on, because you want to be safe, you don't want the thing to fall off in the middle because the heart one doesn't stay up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So you want to rock hard? Or hey, that's one second question. You want to laugh longer? Yes?
Speaker 1: For this for the sake of the partner, I would to think that would be good, right.
Speaker 3: Or for yourself. Hey, you've had a couple of drinks. You want to last longer when you're drinking off? I do I want less the right amount? Top it that way, five minutes enough gets over an hour? Gottle things do in my life. But anyway you want to say you want to last longer. Do you want a more intense orgasm? Yeah? Do you want to do you want to be more confident? Yes, whether you're with a woman, massage parlor, or you know you canise promising yourself. You're don't have a great session with yourself tonight, but you've had you shouldn't smoked that entire joint and now kind of you're wondering whether it's going to happen. Okay, But you want more confident, right, and you want your partner to be more confident. So it's not about need, it's about want. If a man wants to rock harder, lasts longer, have more intense orgasm, be more confident regardless of circumstances, and have their partner be more confident, put a ring on her.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But you should also get your data. Why should you get your data? Because your data If you're ovated to forty five or fifty, you want to be minoring your heart health. You go to a doctor. If the doctor doesn't check your blood pressure, get little proteins, get a lunch, a cartogram, you think, oh, what is this nineteen hundred? If I expect some tests. Well, here's a way of monitoring your CARDIVASCAR health at home. Kind of a fun way to a minor a minor your health. Plus it will also tell you about your sexual health and the impact of medications and drugs and alcohol upon your sexual health.
Speaker 1: So one of the other areas I think about is I mean, I want to get into the part of hard health and how important is that because I'll tell you for myself, I was four hundred and sixteen pounds of my heaviest in twenty sixteen. I've dropped down to just around three hundred pounds now. And the difference between masturbating before and then much easier, much more comfortable to do. But more than anything, you know, the orgasms are now even much more potent than ever and sustaining. I think that for me now, I'm at the point where, like if I was gonna, you know, it was always having sex pretty regularly, the hard one'll be fine, But like I think, the orgasm at the end of it is pleasurable and lasts a while. That's the part I really want to enjoy. But I need the heart on the stay long enough to get to that point and get that full climax and really enjoy it for a while, and that heart on stays on for a while after that. But the one thing is it was important for me to go and have to drop the weight. So I was diabetic and I don't want to have And the idea is that I think where guys that are not sexually active you said the confidence part. I think there's something about your physical health and how you take care of yourself that allows that blood flow to go through that makes sure that you're not at the point where if you're not if you are kind of you know, like I was so long ago, you know, fast slob, not taking care of myself, who's going to be interested in me? It's all, you know, relative to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, that well, where I'm emphasizing the value of a ring helping them sexual performance, I don't want to take away from fact that hey you wind it after couple thrust it's embarrassing. Uh. The So it's important for men to have picked to be in good cardiovascal health. It's important for men who are diabetic that mostly a diabetic. I'm really phrase that many men today who are diabetic or pre diabetic are like you. They simply weigh too much. If they would look, if they would lose the weight, they don't need the medication anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They their their performances, sexual performances among other problems are going to improve. Their self esteem is going to going to you know, is going to improve. So same thing with smoking and alcohol. Hey, I I understand, you know, I get why people smoke. I'm not addicted to Nicotine's never been my drug, but my wife used to be my wife drug. It's really really hard to stop. But when people men stop smoking regularly, the sexual performance improves. And I've experienced that that that briefly, oh maybe probably about ten years ago. I started smoking. I went for maybe like a cigar a month, two oh one a week, and now it's two weeks, and hey now it's one a day, and now I'm having three a day. Well, it did have an impact upon my on my sexual performance, and and of course since since I prioritize sexual it's just so it was so obvious to me right away. It's like, hey, well I'm not doing this what. Uh. I had a guy the other day contact with me. He wants to know he had He's got his forties, so he had wrecked all the songs for the first time, We'll talking to the guy. Uh, well, he's he's doing coke on dates because it makes him feel more confident. Well yeah, but dude, but coke is also a basic constrictor it's a it's a dick killer. I mean, so he just anyway, you get the point, you know.
Speaker 1: But the other part two is that if it's any vices, any alcohol or like you said, if if it's kind of drugs or whatever it is, also do anything goes. The other thing to always to think about the fact is that to make sure you have to be in such a sexual your health is so good because how many women do we have that are modern independent and also feel like, well they're not submissive anymore. They're not the ones who are like they're going to just go ahead and be into the sexual thraw. Now the guy has to make sal you know. I mean, how many times you have a girl that you're with that wants a fly flat on the bed. You do the work. They don't want to do it, You do it. So you have to be able to perform. Yeah, yeah, and you can't and you can't land on top of the girl, mount on her if you want to just to go missionary and break her because you're too much weight on her. Can't do that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, again, it's important people to be in good physical condition. And and one of my hopes with developing the tech ring and the data was that it would motivate men men and more motivated by sex and almost anything else. Men men should care about the sexual data more than they do about you know, fum some some fluctuations of blood pressure or some other some you know, the sleep pattern on on unawearable. I hope that when men's you know, we now sold like twenty four thousand products. I'm hoping that as this type of technology becomes more popular that men will will inspire men to take yours on your blood pressure medications, comply with the diabetes regimen, being good cardiovasct nditions, so ideally you won't even need you won't even need those two things. I hope that men will will, you know, improve the physical condition and be motivated by the data.
Speaker 1: Now, you talked a while back to the Beyond Bill Hacking Brothers podcast, and that was a show actually produced over on our network Cameras Cannabis Radio. And when you talked to Rudy and Miguil and Carlos on that show. You mentioned about the dosages, about what people were using in terms of what they were using to try to go ahead and get their diet their hearts out, whether it's Sadana Hill or whatever there was, and you mentioned about quote, you know people that complain about doctors. We treat everyone as if there's one size fits all. Everyone gets the same dose of medication, regardless of their weight. There be and either gender. My accument when I learned about finasteride, which wasn't until I started working with this company. I knew it was a risk, but I wasn't aware since the risk and I take it every two to three days now don't take it every day? And am I helping themself to that protecting myself? I don't know. But farmers should be able to tell me that, and they don't. The thing is, there's the idea of we don't know what we're putting in our bodies and what is causing our bodies to go ahead and not take care of anything right there and the core at the center of our member and we need to go and figure out what we're putting into ourselves and how we're treating ourselves physically. If there's not a reason for a guy to go and lose weight and not be fat anymore, I had to learn that. So that's the first part before we get anything else done, is that you got to be able to go and get your sexual fitness together by your physical fitness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're alone out there. You can't count on your doctor to products prioritize your sexual health. Something's not a priority of the government.
Speaker 1: Right, No, and not to mention, I don't know what the gop ones do right now when you're affecting your sex and performance. But I know for many years I took enterme to help me with weight loss, so you know, appetize and present right, And I can tell you that's affecting your sexual health because for me, if I wanted to go ahead and be with a girl, or if I wanted to go ahead and master rate, it's hard. But you know it's like that's and the thing is, I don't know if you would say about this, but you know the fact that you're using this the firm tech wearable ring to help yourself, you know, maintain and monitor your performance and your erections. The other thing too, is that where you're getting it from. I mean, for some guys, you know, how important is it to go ahead and continue to do something, whether it's not with another person, that you least try to get yourself off and you know, let the juices flow, get do something that is some use sexually performing, whether it's by yourself or some of that. How important is it to do that kind of maintenance on a regular basis?
Speaker 3: Just use it or lose it? Right? So you can't you can't just Yes, you can go to the gym and you can improve your cardiovasket performance, and that's important. But the actual muscles that are involved in arousal and ejaculation are smooth muscles. The only way you can't work those out in the gym, obviously not the gym might go to uh and the only way to work those out is by having orgasms. Now, I can't tell you right now what's the minimum requirement you know, for for orgasms, but I would say that it's it's probably it's probably you know, four or five six times a week in order to be healthy, in order to maintain your confidence as well too. Men who don't go without, Men who go without sex for a long, long period of time and then want zoom relations. It's harder for them if they haven't been masturbated, because it's it's a confidence, it's a conference issue. They don't know, they don't know that they can. Uh. And and one of the positive things about here's his match with data just encouraged me. There's a big study out of the United Kingdom showing that men over age seventy who have sex two or three times a week versus men who have sex less than twice a month, they cut their risk of kryoasket death by almost fifty percent. Right, So clearly that you know there are significant health benefits to having regular sex. We know that women'spaly true from men as well too. Who has sex have an orgasm every mean study has sex an orgasm every day for six weeks, their corsal levels went down by fifty percent. That's the stressful moment. So I think, you know, I think that I think the regular sex is important. I like to joke about how an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away, but why not have an orgasm a day?
Speaker 1: No, I think and I honestly believe the ideas of it. Got and gals can have a regular feeling of that, and I think also sometimes taking a little bit of a break so that when you get back into it as fresh and then you get a real good rush and really enjoy it, you know, after a little bit of a rest, but a couple of days of it, let's say like that. And that's my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah for me. For me, it's twenty four hours this point. But you know, that's that's who I am, and I think it's it's easier. I'll put this way. I think I've had an orgasm a day, either with someone or myself since I was probably thirteen or fourteen years old. Yeah. Why, it's one of the most pleasurable ways to feel a passing the time. I don't really get people. I think people who don't approach sex as something that's a psychological and as well as health then but that they're missing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, the other thing too, I think about is what you need to go and do to keep yourself stimulated when you are looking to go and be getting a right to having sex. And I think that's the part when you get older, you know, you talk about the fact that there is a bit of a mix of you take care of yourself and then you're with a partner because you know when you get older in age, yes, it's not gonna be easy to go ahead and continue to say, okay, let's go back to that. If you are in a relationship and you have children, you know, just the opportunities that are there are not as much. So when you look at that, I mean, how important you think it is about stimulation and saying Okay, I need something else to keep myself fresh, to get me, something else to kind of get me, you know, into the mood. And it's not just my wife, not just my girlfriend. If I got to go to a massage probabct, if I go to somebody else or just see something else that's in you know, online or you know something else's visual that gives me motivated. Again, tell me about that part where you think it's im important to have some always some new stimulation.
Speaker 3: And it's really important, I don't you know. That's that's where the current hostility to porn really bothers me. Most men are not porn addicted. They enjoy porn. Most men who watch who watch porn, uh bring the the it finds to be positive, positive, it gives him fresh ideas because the partner's fresh ideas. It's uh, you know, addiction to my mind is when is when some someone's life is being crippled. As an example, I mean, some of someone's not having sex with their partner, but it's just watching porn. Well, is that because their partners made it boring? Why is it not the guy? You know, it's it's I don't if you know, if if a man wants to have relationships with with safe, stay with a woman but can't because he can't get out of the fucking basement, it can't turn turn off the porn. Well, not that you know that's a problem, but that's not most men. This is the example where I think that where the psychologists and neurologists are projecting from the people who are truly addicted on the gent on the general population, uh so other population, to the point where you have wives or girlfriends telling their husbands of boyfriends you can't watch porn. Well, that's tyranny, you know, it's that. You know, I've had men who contact me saying, you know, they told me I'm porn addicted. Well, I watched porn about fifteen to twenty minutes a day, and my wife thinks that's the reason why I'm turned off. It's actually her problem, so not his, not his problem, and I don't. I think the point addiction is really rare, and people represent people are making it into something that's that's complace because of their personal hostility to port pornography.
Speaker 1: But now porn has also changed a lot. We're just starting to see. I actually just an episode on the fact that looks are the porn industry is starting to make their way back because right now only fans has definitely gone towards an adult angle with a lot of things that are going on. Certain models are now definitely going into you know, trying to go into the gaming that go in and have multiple partners, thousands of men and say twelve hours that's what Bonnie Blue did. The Philip's doing something with one hundred guys and like, you know, a couple of hours, things like that. So it's starting to be encouraged to that part. And then we have now AI does come in AI girlfriends, Dream Girlfriends. I talked to you know, some of different companies that have been doing AI and using it to go and create the dream girl. But at the same time, they're using it for creating the kind of girl that you want to go ahead and get off to. So now I feel like in today's age, there is a lot of porn and it is trying to get to the gear. And even like when you watch certain you know they take the Japanese animation right, there's a lot of the sexualization that's over there too. There are a lot of guys that are in the basement watching on the computer. If they're not gaming, they're not getting high or something else. They're not getting on having sex. They're getting turned on what they see on a screen and that's all they feel like they can get into. So that's another part where porn has definitely changed a lot, where it is much more engaging to keep people in the basement or on their phone, locked in to never want to go after something real.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the majority of men watch porn, uh huh I I can't verify, but the majority of men who watch porn also have success relations with their wives and the partners. And uh, the point of the point is either complimentary or the woman doesn't want sex every day, So the guy masturbates half you know, half of the time that's that. That's pretty much. That's the norm for my talking to customers and patients is Hey, in a successful sex relationship, my wife and I have sex three four times a week or might be twoty times a week, and the rest of the time I masturbate. Well, I got pointed, that's that's not point different by the way, I'm really afraid of the future. I think the I think in the future uh Ai and robots and we'll have are dangerous to the human race. That people, the people will engage with it with this at an earlier, earlier age. And you know that. I've recently spoken a conference called Love, Sex and Robots in Montreal, and the point of my talk was that your computer is is not only your ultimate sexual health companion, it's your ultimate it's also an ultimate health companion. It's your ultimate companion knows everything. It knows your taste and food, your tastes in movies, your taste and your interest in politics. It knows more than you do about what you want as it learns about you. And I think that's going to be that's going to make it human relations really impossible, because it's the very, very difficult people to compete with that, especially people who never experienced human contact, because they're going to be involved. They've been involved machine since the three, four, five, six years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, the other thing I think about is and I'm also wanted to focus with more on the younger audience. So it's quite a younger audience listening to this program. And one of the things I think about, you know, for me growing up, if I would have just had it where Okay, if I'm not necessarily sexually active yet and I've already know I haven't really gotten to any sexual partners, and I've taken a while a version if you are into your late teens, twenties, even maybe into your thirties, that one of the things I think about is that to kind of just break the barrier and at least get something sexual being done. That's where the idea of like going to a massage, probably because you go for the easiest thing you can go for is go for a hand job. And if you just had another a partner that you were attracted to that would just go get your hand on it and get you off and jackie off. I think that would be better for everybody. I always think about the South Park episode where they had the shake weight and the guy is like, you know the wife stand Martin's of wife right, and he's like, uh uh, I forget a stamach is the kid forgett that? Randy There's right? And then the wife starts talking about the shakewaight and then realizes that the shakewaight telling her to know how to jack off better. And then she started doing that with the husband and it was like, you know, it wasn't sex, but like, okay, it's pleasure. Well I enjoyed that. That's an old fashion they called it, and I was like, great, that should be more common out there. I think for women if they even just felt like, all right, you know what, you don't have to go and get on top, you know, you know, put your mouth on it. You don't want to go through the trouble, then just get a hand on it and just just jrick away. I think a lot of guys will be satisfied if it could just have the least a bare minimum of that as a sexual you know, maintenance on a regular basis, if more, even even older partners, I would think if they just had the enjoyment of that.
Speaker 3: But that is you know, encumbered. The doctors think and the media also gets people thinking that it's about penetrative sex. So that's not what most people, especially older people, are doing, for most, for most, for most people, established relationships, penetrators, older people talking about forty five, fifty six years of age panetray of sexes is might be just like four play. It's part of them. It's part of the play, but it's not the end all and be all. Uh and one of the most you just touched on the most common male complaints and this is typical patient of mine. Right, guys fifty five years five, fifty five years old, married fifty years, got a bunch of kids, you know, happy, happily best, happily married her? What what but he has he did? What? Will they ask him? What? What is it? What do you mean you have? You did? When does it happen? I get home, wife, and I go to bed. I get hard. I go down her because that's how she comes, right. And when I'm going down to her, I lose my erection. And then afterwards she doesn't want She just wants me to penetrate her. But I kind of lost my direction. I really want I want more attention, more attention from her. Well, that's the situation that that you're talking about. So you know, women who understand men and aren't being misled by corner of the immediate like the guy gets immediate hard on or realize that that guy that men like hand jobs, that's what men like. Uh And that's that's that's a big part of it. So also one of the things that that men older than that is not young guys don't want to complain about their wives and the partner says, hey, we've been we've been married twenty five years, you've had five kids. I don't get the friction. Well then that I did when I because because your vagina, the vagiant changes the giant I gets loose with age. I don't get the friction idea when I No guy once tells his wife, hey, well girlfriend, hey, you're fifty years old. Her pussies two loose. That's kind of a buzzkill for women. Uh So.
Speaker 1: And then in the same way, I mean for a guy to get a hand up, they can do the same thing and help play with a girl and get her off in the same way. So it's reciprocal. The thing is an easier way to go if we can just get back to square one and say okay, let's just get back to that and then progress, because like you said, I think for me, I enjoy four play and I do like the diddling, you know, And I don't worry about the penetration. That's just that's just the means of completion. But otherwise why not enjoy it? And I think if more guys and gals could really just feel like, Okay, don't put the pressure on yourself of being okay, we got to go and do penetration, We got to go and have section right on, No, have a little four play, have some fun with it. I mean, enjoy the experience. This doesn't have to be quick and go.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right. Well, yeah, it's all concerned with the death grip that men guys who washing porn get to use their hand from masturbation. Well, there's a there's an advanceag to a handover vagina vagina vagina does the hand has a brain attached to it that can and the hand can do all sorts of wonderful things. Right, Giana has a brain attached to it, but it can deliver the stimulation that the mouth that our mouth or handcan that's just the way it.
Speaker 1: Is the social experience I've had. I've done better with my fingers and I have it on my dick. I'm not even kidding about that. It's just the fact of where it is. I've had to give them a girl more pleasure when I've gone and used my fingers to the walking than it is my member because they can only do so much and there's only going to get one shot right now. I have to wait to go and load up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well again, that's you know part that's like I said, The typical situation that men find themselves in is that they the partner gets off on oral sex and then expects them to be told thrilled by something that isn't necessarily the most the most satisfying thing for them. The next thing, you know, they're the both both persons. Confidence is kind of is getting is lower, uh, and people start putting off having people start putting off doing something because they're going to fail.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I don't get where women want to go and ask a guy to go down when they think that, you know, a guy is going to do the same thing as a pocket rocket or some kind of vibrator is going to do the same thing. We can't come on the guys that say that they really enjoy it. I don't know how you can say that, but you know, to each his own, Okay, I'm talking about strokers exactly.
Speaker 3: The problem. The problem with strokers is is and they've never really caught on the market. They they you know, look, they're to call it on like vibrators, because they they're not as good as vibrators. I mean, when I was you know, when vibrates start to be popularized in the late seventies in the early eighties, there was this concern about women. They're going to be vibrated, adicted, They're not going to need men anymore. It's the end. It's the end the American family. Uh uh. And and now vibers are are normal, they're than norm and and I think the guys need to think about a restaurants the same way.
Speaker 1: Let's go go to the website real quick. I'm gonna go wrap things up real quick, but I want to make sure you get a point and let people know. The website is my firm tech dot com, m y firm tech dot com. You'll see the detect ring. You'll see pleasure rings and they're also available and fifteen percent off your first order off right from the website and really quickly if you can go ah and just give us a little bit more about you know, it's logs in your information, easy to wear, and just think us real quickly, just for a minute, why people should go ahead and get their hands on a firm take device.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, we talk a lot about work life balance. I'm intent on work life sex balance. I want everyone to have a longer not just health span, but a longer sex span. So how can you do that? Two ways. One, you need data about your sexual and cardiovasc health that can be derived from from from a wearable. This is going to become the standard I'm confident this will become the standard of care next three to five V is just the way you want to know your blood pressure, low protein, to let your potagram. Two, if you want to optimize your performance nothing a ring will keep you harder, longer and produce more intense so augia acid, So put a ring on it.
Speaker 1: And also on the website, so there's a lot of other areas to go look at blog is in there a lot of great information about health, sex and everything in between and so much more do you go and get into it, and obviously also regularly posting on there as well, a lot of good information to get in there. And so again for the purpose of this program, we're saying you got to have more sex. There has to be a way to go together there for more people to be sexually pleasured and sexually satisfied, because that makes a better world. Let's just be clear. I think that would solve a lot of the world's problems if people had more sex.
Speaker 3: Totally agree. I think it allgasmia day keeps the doctor away, keeps you happy to agree.
Speaker 1: And also when you're in the right fitness and you're enjoying the sex and you can do you're not having any issues in your sexual performance, tells you you're doing something good about your health. Doctor Elliott Justin, the founder of and CEO of firm Tech, thank you for being on with me on the print of the Rodge so I really appreciate it. This was a great conversation.
Speaker 3: Thanks. That was fun.