Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on Day clok parental discussion as advised mature content. Beyond this point, we.
Speaker 2: Can we could definitely. It doesn't count. Now, it doesn't count. Now you're too stupid that I feel like the kind of guy that would be.
Speaker 3: A sixty six. I forget what I was getting is Johnny six?
Speaker 4: I forget what I was doing. I'd get down there and be like, what the fuck is smacking me in the face? How did we get here?
Speaker 2: Twenty five? Really big oversized clip?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh shit, key wrapping man on the top of my head? Huh what what? Hey? Do you remember that joke I told you about the chiropractor?
Speaker 2: It didn't crack me out?
Speaker 4: Do you remember it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure you're gonna give a crack at it.
Speaker 4: It was like it was it was about a week back.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, they stretching for that one.
Speaker 3: I got me. I like that.
Speaker 4: Welcome to one eighty three.
Speaker 2: Just one eight. We don't need anything else at this point.
Speaker 3: Fuck though, at this point, if you don't know who we are, welcome.
Speaker 4: You'll you're gonna soon find out. Don't worry. I'm sure we'll say it at some point in the episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know one three were still shouting out taboos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here for I'm.
Speaker 3: Here for it. We like we like one half of that show.
Speaker 4: There were certain.
Speaker 2: Seen one half of that show naked, there were certain attributes.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So how was your guys this week?
Speaker 2: How much is your only fans doom? Can you tell us?
Speaker 4: How was your week?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Two guys go because I'm gonna go last, Okay? You for my week was pretty good? Yeah, it was going in the fourth of July. Well, the only downside is I and I told Stone this was coming. Sickness hit the house, but only hit one, which is a miracle. Which is a miracle, but it sucks that it's the small one. No, I knew it was coming, Like she'd been weird for a couple of days. So it's so I was like, I feel it's coming, and she was sleeping better, and you're like the way that used to happen with Ellie when she'd sleep all night. You're like, oh, great, she's gonna be sick in like three days. And so yeah, so my youngest ended up getting strap and uh yeah, yeah. So we were waiting for it to hit the our middle, my middle my oldest daughter and it never did. But dealing with the little one who's a year and a half old, she's just she was pretty good today, but man, it hit her hard. She she had a hard time. So yeah, but yeah, then we had Fourth of July and uh fireworks. We did the simple grill and shit got in the pool, had some good had some good times. I made these. I sampled my family some some new recipe of pig shots, and they seem to be a big hit. I think the difference that though, is how long they took. What I might try to do next time is actually cook the bacon a little bit first on the smoker by itself where it's still pliable, and then wrap it because it took a long time for to cook.
Speaker 4: Cook it in the oven first, a little bit late. It just lay it flat on a pan cookie, cook it in the oven for a little bit first and that makes sense, and then put it on wrap it around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: But they sent me, sent me a message that you were going to do these, and then that you would let me know when to sneak over so you could throw one at me through the fair.
Speaker 3: I did it. I did it.
Speaker 2: I sent you the picture ship I sent you a picture of them. Were they done in the picture? Could you tell they were done? They were ready to eat? That was your signal? Where if if Summer saw my phone, she wouldn't know. Oh how cute he's sending a picture to Josh. Where Josh really should have known that this is my cue to drive over there? M M okay, don't act like you were gonna drive.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe?
Speaker 2: How was the lake? Tell us?
Speaker 4: I didn't go. We stayed home. We actually say we watched movies. It was really nice. We watched movies all day. I almost blew up my kitchen, which was really cool. So I decided to make egg rolls for Thanksgiving. I was fucking genius, genius.
Speaker 2: What're you gonna talk about that later?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll talk about how they how they taste later? Okay, yeah, how we got there? We I was gonna make a Phill Well I made Philly cheese steak egg rolls, and pizza egg rolls.
Speaker 2: And which ones are better?
Speaker 4: Uh, we'll talk about that later, but for right now, word to word to the whys. You should probably freeze your cheese and not put the sauce inside the egg roll when you go to dunk it. Into the fucking gravy. I can't see it. It's you're holding up a dildod.
Speaker 2: These eggs responsib by steazey gummies.
Speaker 4: I I will tell you I was. I was definitely in a cloud when I was eating them and when I was cooking them. But I stayed calm when the fucking grease started popping and shit started going a little haywire. When your son goes, oh fuck in front of everybody, you know, HiT's getting real because he didn't even try and hide it like it was. The grease was popping pretty high. I was maybe a couple seconds away from setting something on fire. Oh yeah, yeah, so but we we You know, you keep your composure in times like that. You don't freak out. You definitely don't throw water on it like.
Speaker 3: Some put the lid on, as my kid would say, put.
Speaker 4: The lid on. Yeah yeah, spit on it. Shut the never in my life.
Speaker 2: My wife on fourth of July, she made like TBS she put on Independence Day and hit it to repeat constantly, so it just played all day long, which wasn't a that thing because like you come in and out and see you basically saw the whole movie all day long. Right, yeah, which.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, yeah, yeah, I love it, and then you know, I almost got into a fight with an old man at Walmart. Went to Walmart, was walking through Walmart getting a few things, and this guy and his wife came in. He's probably seventy something, comes in and he's got a dog that has a service vest on says service dog on it right. Doesn't look professional, doesn't look legit. It just says fucking service dog.
Speaker 2: All you didn't have dog tags? Nope, No, this wasn't really in the service was.
Speaker 4: It just said service dog. It was just a patch on the side that said service dog. And the dog fucking growled at me and showed its teeth. I made a remark. He made a remark. I said, it's not your best and it's not in your best interester unless you have a weapon, I suggest take a step back. And his wife grabbed his arm and said, don't do this, and honey, and oh, huh, so we've been down this road before. Huhbud mm hmm. Made it, made a comment about the dog not being a real service dog, and just kept walking. But he was feeling a little squirrely, So it's just it's a shame man. Like I first off, everybody who knows me knows I have a massive pet peeve for pieces of ship that bring their fucking animals into any grocery store. It's sickening, it's disgusting. You shouldn't do it, and it's it's dangerous on so many fucking levels. Right, we can go into those.
Speaker 2: There's Chinese people out there, they want your dog them, they.
Speaker 4: Can steal them and listen, like you you have you don't have to fucking take your animal everywhere. It is not that fucking serious. You can walk in and out of a store on your own.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're okay, You're gonna be fine. But this, dude, I mean, if you have a dog that is willing to show its teeth at somebody and growl at somebody, you shouldn't have it in the fucking store. It's you know, it's dangerous. I can get behind a grown ass man, Oh I absolutely can.
Speaker 2: But it's gotten out of hand. Like you said, like people bring correct to the store.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, they just purchased the fucking service dog vest from Amazon nowadays.
Speaker 4: This one looks fair.
Speaker 2: Just bring this dog in this one looked.
Speaker 4: This one definitely looked like somebody had sown that patch onto a vest of its own. But they're like, before I saw that dog, I saw four other people with little, you know, tiny fucking pocket dogs sitting in the cart next to their food and ship. One lady was carrying their little thing around while she was walking around, Like, listen, these are animals, people, These are fucking animals. They're unpredictable. Sometimes anything can set them off clearly, and so it just you know, be smart about this. It's just fucking irritating. But other than that, weekend was good. Watch the fireworks. The girls ended up. Grayson didn't want to do the fireworks, so he stayed home with the dogs to kind of keep the dogs company because they hate the fireworks, and the girls came out with us. We went around the corner. We're not very far from where they light them off. So the girls ended up knowing some people that we were there with or that showed up in the same area because they lived in the area and I didn't I didn't know they lived there. So they ended up walking to their house and then going up and getting on the roof and watching the fireworks from the roof from their roof, like I don't know, maybe two hundred yards away. And and so they had a great time. And yeah, then we came home, relaxed, watched some more movies. Was it. It's been a pretty chill weekend. So not as eventful as.
Speaker 2: Stone stone Stones recording from a new a new room.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So me and the girlfriend we got a house rent holl It is clear across town from the place we were living in before, my Grandma's house. It's it's it's a fifty two mile round trip if you're to go there. I'm back right, twenty six miles.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all freeway though, so it's not bad. It's like a thirty thirty five minute drive. It's all freeway coming to see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. I was telling Alista today, I was like, hey, if we go to Jordan's, it's now a two hour drive. It's not an hour and a half anymore. Damn. Yeah. But so we moved on Tuesday. Right on Monday, I got promoted and I went into the next department above me, and I was told that all of my claims were going to go away, and I was gonna start fresh, and I was like cool, and I I was banking on that. I get in there and they're like, cool, You're going to keep you know, like a good chunk of your claims, like about about a third of it. And then they dropped like forty more claims on me, and they were like, hey, make sure you have this done by next Friday. And I was like, you know, I'm moving right, Like I'm going to be gone three days this week, but you know that, right they told you? Oh yeah, they told us. Are you shitting me? Like? Really? All right? So I'll do it Tuesday, fucking my favorite line. On Tuesday, I'm sitting there and I'm like, how the fuck I'm gonna move this entire goddamn house. I got my first week of assignments for my last class to do, and I gotta go through forty fucking claims and have it all noted so the manager doesn't chew my ass. Okay, all right, we can do this. So come Tuesday. Sorry, come Monday night, we're getting everything ready to go pack up last minute stuff. My dad calls me, and my dad is like basically a nomad at this point, he's retired. He ain't doing shit, but just traveling with his lady. Right. So he called me and he was like, hey, above him in town. And I was like, no, shit, what a coincidence. I'm actually moving tomorrow. And he was like, oh, like you need me to come help. I was like, fuck, yeah, come on, let's let's help move. So the next morning, we go to the office, we get the keys, we had both of our cars loaded up, being my girlfriend, and we went to the house, dropped off a whole bunch of stuff. She went to her place to get her shit packed up and go, and then I went back to grandma's house to get stuff. So I told my dad I would be there at a certain time, and we actually actually started leaving at that time, and so I called him and I was like, hey, I'm so sorrym gonna be a little bit late, and he was like, yeah, no worries, I'm driking my morning coffee. And I was like, yeah, sure, we're good. And so I get over there pack up the car, right, and it's an hour later when this fucker shows up, right, and I'm on like a time crunch for that day, right, I'm like, we need to get shit done and going let's do this, right. So my buddy dropped off a trailer at my grandma's house really early in the morning. I'm baking on my dad to come with the fucking jeep so he can go ahead and pull this fucking thing across town. Right. Oh, he comes in and the front door is left open, and I was like, please, don't fucking walk through that door. Please, don't fucking walk through that door. Here fucking comes his goddamn girlfriend. Right, And to put into perspective, his girlfriend is a little five foot one Filipino lady and doc lay from the Philippines, from Manila, right, and.
Speaker 2: I got a bitch, you give me some lumpia.
Speaker 3: I just have such a hard time with this lady because everything everything in me is like, you know, she seems like daft and snobby. But I'm trying to give her the benefit of doubt and maybe you just think it's a language barrier.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I found that on Tuesday the hard way. It's she's a fucking snob and she's dumb as a box of rocks one hundred percent. So there's what happened. She comes in and I straight up asked her three times. I was like, hey, what are you doing here? Right, just very plain she was like, oh, I come to help you move. Uh no, that's okay. Me and my dad could do it. We're fine. You can go home if you want. Well, no, I need to come. I need to help move. No, it's okay. Like you really don't have to be here. What are you doing here? Like you don't have to be here. And she was like, your father is wanted in another state. He cannot thrive. His license is suspended. And I was like, oh shit, that's right, my dad got his license suspended. That's for another fucking story. That's for another fucking time. But she was like, I have to drive the car. And I was like, you're gonna drive the fucking trailer. I'm driving a trailer, bab you did not tell me this. And I was like what the fuck? I was like, Dad, like you have to drive the trailer. She can't fucking drive a trailer, clearly, right. And he was like it's okay, it's whatever. So we go into Avery's room and we start getting stuff together. Right, I pull out these bags, these bags for the fucking mattresses, the mattress bags, right, nice ones from Amazon. They fucking zip up rain proof, and it's gonna start fucking raining right, So, thank fucking god, I got it. I learned my lesson the last time. And so I'm opening it up and I'm like, okay, we're gonna put Avery's bed in this bag and then we're gonna start getting her dresser and everything else on the trailer. And she's like, why do you have a bag? So I can put the mattress in there to put you in, But but what do you what do you need the bag for? So you put the mattress in the bag and it acts as a cover so it doesn't get rained on. But I don't understand why do you have it in a bag. You put it in a bag so it doesn't get rained on and it doesn't get dropped in the street and get all dirty and gross. I just don't understand why you put mattress in the bag. And I was like, yeah, here we go. I'm gonna start yelling at this bitch at some point today. That's exactly the moment where I was like, I'm so over you right now. So I was like, have you ever moved before, Cecilia? And she was like, I move one time. Okay, did you use the mattress bag? I movers moved it all farm.
Speaker 4: She moved from the Philippines to hear right, so came in a connex so, she tells me.
Speaker 3: She gave me a FedEx package. She I asked her. I was like, oh, like, how did you move the mattresses? Well, the funiture move for people. Put them in bags. Okay, that's great, so you use bags too, awesome. I would just let us move. This is the first time me asking that. Just let us move, right, we get the shit we're putting on the trailer. Baby, you're putting it on the trailer. Row hing, what how the fuck are we putting this thing on the trailer wrong? What are you talking about? I'm like, we're putting on the trailer. We have all this fucking room on here. You're putting it on wrong. That is not how you do it. Okay, how about you come out here and you show us. No, okay, well how about you let us move please? Second time I asked, right, put it and I'm losing my fucking patience. Put it on there. We go back inside, We go to my room. Right, get all of every stuff on there. I have my guitar, all my guitars just played, right, She sees it and she goes, wow, that's not a lot of guitars. Do you play the guitar? And I was like, no, I actually hold him for my neighbor. She looks at me like what the fuck are you really holding him? Like what is wrong with right? Just shoot me this look? And I was like, no, I'm just fucking with you. Of course I do play the guitar, but do you really play the guitar? Yeah, I played the guitar. My dad goes yeah, He'm playing for twenty years. And he is irritated and he's sweating, and he's I and now realizing that my dad is getting old and I can't have him do this anymore, right, And I'm feeling and I was like, Okay, what we're gonna do is we're gonna break down my bed. It's really easy. Couple of screws were fine, These fuck nuggets that put my shit together from Walker Furniture, stripped every goddamn screwing, every single one of them. Right, I'm pissed, right, I'm fuming. I'm trying to get this shit done, right, my dad's trying to get it done. She is non stop fucking yapping at us. You're doing it wrong, baby, it's stripped. Don't stop, don't don't take it off, stop it And I'm like, how about you just let us please move so we can get this done. And this at this point I lost my patience, right. I was like, just let us move, please, right, and my dad is starting to be like, just let me get this fucking screw off here, please, right. Try trying as hard as we can, and we get it down to an L of a mattress frame, right, get it down to an L, and this one side is completely stripped. We cannot unscrew it all right. And she was like, you're doing it wrong. That is not how you do it, and goes, yeah, how about you fucking try it. She grabs it and I shit, you not puts it in there, doesn't even go full rotation, goes I cannot do it and just puts it down, and I was like, you stupid fucking cunt. What is fucking wrong with you? Jesus Christ? So I go over there and I was like, let me try it and I get this shit out right as she was like you cannot do it, and I was like, look at that, Wow, it's got and I stopped and I went back because I started realizing I'm fucking popping off at her, and I was like, I don't want to piss up dab right, So I'm just unscrewing it. One screw does not get unscrewed in that thing. And I was like, fuck, okay, we're just gonna leave it and we're just gonna transport it is. It'll be fine. So I'm pulling it out, and she was like, hey, ag, you need to have someone help you carry that out. You're going to break it. As she's watching me drag it out, and I was like, I'll think I'll be fine. Do you want to help me pick it up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you here? Why are you with my father? Do you have good pussy? We don't know about what fuck is this dynamic? I don't underfucking stand at all. Right. I was like, well, then I guess she's just let me fucking move ha, pull it out, get it on the trailer, right, We're getting some other stuff to put on the trailer. We fill it up. Now comes the racket straps, right, and we're gonna strap that bitch down. So Mike, I don't know how to do the alligator strap. But my dad's trying to teach me and he I was like, how do we do this? I don't understand how to do this, and so he's trying to teach me. And he did one side of it already right, and she was like, babey, you did your side wrong. He was like, no, but my fucking side is fine. I did it perfect. And he comes over and he shows me how to do it right. He goes back over and his hook is off the trailer and just dangling there, and he exploded on this bitch exploded. Think about like if your kid went into the engine bay or whatever with your father right and had to help, had to hold the fucking flashlight and like went off on them, right, and you're sitting there going that was me.
Speaker 4: That was me fucking twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: That was me right there. I was like, ah, bitch, you're fucking getting there. Oh right, he's going off. What the fuck did you do? You stupid mother fucker? Why the fuck do you take my fucking hook off the goddamn trailer. I was trying to fix it for you. You aren't doing shit. You are fucking up everything in here. You won't let us fucking move. Get your fucking ass trailer, you fucking belong. And I was like, right, she goes over there and shuts the fuck up for about five minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 2: Makes a call. Yeah, this is this Donald Trump. I got someone, I.
Speaker 3: Got another one, got another one for you kids. Ain't gonna hold her here. Let me tell you, just fucking take her right so close enough so we get everything ready right now. He brought over the Forerunner. He didn't bring over the fucking jeep, which is a big mistake because that trailer was sitting halfway up the garage and it's a steep ramp on that fucking driveway, so it fucking bottomed out. So the boot that's on the trailer that pushes it up off the ball, it only goes up so far and it just I'm inside grabbing a couple of things right Also, mind you, I'm looking for the straps. I have these strap harnesses that you put on your shoulders and it goes underneath furniture and you just lift up with your legs and it's a fucking best shit. Ever. I can't find it. I can't find it. I'm frankically looking all over for the shit, mind you, this bitch grabbed it and threw it in the car and did not tell me. I also said audibly towards her and my dad three times, I'm trying to find the straps. I cannot find them. I'm freaking out, I'm pissed, I'm stressed out right, and we're trying to get this shit off there, and she's yelling at me and my dad that we're gonna fucking fuck up the driveway. Mean motherre's this little tiny scratch in the driveway, like who gives a shit, right, And my dad literally just tells her to shut the fuck up and get the fuck back in the car. And she was like, I'm trying to help. And I turn around and I was like, Cecilia, you need to fucking stop right the fuck now, because all you're doing is fucking shit up. Turning back around, my dad didn't even beat at n I didn't even batanny at all. She gets back in the car, we get it off the trailer. He goes off right with the four runner. I'm sitting there, I'm frantically for twenty minutes searching for the straps. He comes back with his jeep, she's not there. I literally was like, where's Cecilia. He was like, oh, she's staying home. And I fist bumped in the air of like Judd Nelson at the end of fucking Breakfast Club and went all right, I just got to find these straps and he was like, Oh, they're in the car, and I was like, why are they in the fucking car and he was like, Cecilia, grab them, and I was like, she's not gonna be here for the rest of day. We're fine, We get over, we get all the shit moved in over the next couple of days, and all went well until July fourth, when I dropped an edible Jordan gave me, and holy shit that I swear to God that half was more like fifteen to time. It hit me like a fucking ton of bricks and did not let off until I was ready to go to sleep. It was like four hours of holy fucking half half She's half, dude, It was like taking fifteen to twenty. Meanwhile, I'm setting off fireworks for my kid. I'm on firewatch duty. Oh my god, there's like twenty people around me. Brand new house. Damn. Let me tell you that. The finale was great. But yeah, that's been my week. We are in the brand new house. Everything is going good. But I just had to tell that fucking story about my fucking dad's girlfriend. Yeah, that's how I found out she's not It's not a language problem with her. She's just stupid. She's snobby and she's daft, and she's a cunt and I don't like her. I've tried to like her over the last i don't know, eight years now, and I just cannot like her. Here's what it is, Here's what it is. This is the last straw. Could not care less if she fucking dropped off a bridge, could not care less, all right, sweet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, so I was assaulted by a man the other day. Uh yeah, he threw a cup of milk in my face.
Speaker 3: Oh dairy, oh dairy. Oh one last thing, this is the funniest part, Just kidding, just kidding. So HOLI on Jordan's face, like, bitch. We just went through like fucking fifteen minutes of this ship.
Speaker 2: No, I was just the dairy joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, b b, you're perspiring, No ship, we're fucking moving, you dumb hunt.
Speaker 4: The next time, I can't see what it is you is it your insulin pen.
Speaker 3: It was a clip sandwich back click.
Speaker 4: I yeh, yeah, yep, you want to do that part you want to go to you want to go to our food review.
Speaker 2: It's up to you, you guys.
Speaker 4: The rundown, well, ye do you guys be shoving the doritos in your mouth?
Speaker 2: I got hungry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It made watching you eat the doritos made me fucking hungry. So I had to grab some of the fucking oots deal chips. Oh yeah, So let's go to the next one in order, which is so the first thing I kind of wanted to do was talk about some current events. Is there anything current that you guys kind of have on the top of your head that you've been wanting to discuss and talk about and shoot the ship a little bit about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Diddy trial, dude, jesus.
Speaker 4: Up, how fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Time to be alive.
Speaker 4: Holy, this piece of ship, this piece of ship's gonna end up walking with like two years maybe maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, when your client list is that big, you get protected, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's so, it's so funny because when you think about it, it makes sense. Eventually, Yeah that eventually somebody was going to protect him, right, Like there's too many fucking names. He was either going to come up dead or yeah, or well you know, suicide right or he was or he was just gonna come up protected and they were going to get him off. And it makes sense that they get him off of the major charges like the RICO charge, you know, in the trafficking charge and ship and he ends up with maybe a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got him on fucking uh prostitutor like a soliciting no, no transporting for prostitutions. That what it was.
Speaker 4: That's what they were going to try and get him on. I don't think that's the one they got him on, No, they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got him on two counts. He faced up to twenty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope they give him the full twenty to be honest, because I mean he's a.
Speaker 2: Piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's an absolutely piece of piece of ship. Oh absolutely. And there's there's no way he wasn't fucking, you know, peddling kids. However, you want to look at them, they might not have been twelve year olds and ten year olds like kids, but they were definitely fucking young sixteen year old kids. Fifteen year old kids, which isn't really fucking much different.
Speaker 3: Spiking the champagne, you know, making making making women make out in the pool and shit, you know.
Speaker 4: He was he was like forcing things on people that did that they didn't want to happen. And I mean, that's all there is to it. He's a piece of fucking shit. He was raping people, he was forcing other people to rape people. It's just a fucking like, there's too much evidence that that that's out there to dispute it. And I don't know how the fuck this guy's gonna get away with it, but that's what happens when you have that much power.
Speaker 3: So mm hmm facts. Yeah, and then seeing him like beat the ship out of his fucking girlfriend kicker camera and yeah, and he's in a bath towel. Yeah, like he's he's in a fucking bath towel. Was dick about to come out. He's one hand holding it, the other hand holding the wall and just soccer kicking the ship out of her, Like, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is how much this is how much money he's got and how crazy of an influence he is. Don't We'll get this restaerence. When was the last time anybody heard anything about ray Rice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he punched his wife one fucking time, knocked her out cold. And you hadn't heard another word about ray Rice since I kicked out of the league, hadn't heard a fucking peep. Who knows what the fucking guy's doing, right, did he? You're just like, yeah, that's the least of the charges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fucking it's wild. I I actually, I really hope that at some point, at some point, I hope somebody just fucking kills the piece of ship. But I mean that's just me. So you guys got anything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want one, whoever, Stone will ask you first. So one of the things that's really intrigued me that I've been down like these fun conspiracy theory rabbit holes. I don't like the dark ones. I don't like the stupid shit like I don't need that kind of anxiety in my life. I like the fun ones. This one has come up, and I'm really curious on your thoughts. What the fuck do you think's in Antarctica? That's a good question. Do you think their ship there? I think they're shit being protected?
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, a hundred. And what's interesting is the fact that they agreed to split up, and I always thought that was weird. They equally split up Antarctica, so it was no man's land. Why would it be no man's land? Why? Why would if you were out to conquer the entire world, like all of the empires did for hundreds and thousands of years, why didn't you conquer that piece of ice?
Speaker 4: Dude, Literally the only piece, it's the only piece of land, and it's the only thing that everyone in the world agrees upon. All the powers in the world agreed.
Speaker 2: To signed a bill, and that means there's ship there, there's something there.
Speaker 4: There was recently, within the last week, there was a nineteen year old kid who set out to be the only person, first and only person to fly to every continent. Well, Antarctica is one of those continents, right, So what he did was he landed in Argentina and he had set a course for somewhere I can't remember where it was, but he he goes and just goes straight to Antarctica and they fucking arrest him. I think it was I think it.
Speaker 2: Was chilly because because it's a different part, right, because there is a part of Antarctica. Yeah, people can go to and there's research and scientists like correct, I've known somebody that's been there and it was there for a year and he landed very small piece.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's a little it's a little island above the big island, right, but it's still still technically considered Antarctica. Well, he went and landed on that. He claimed that he had engine troubles and blah blah blah that he didn't like. That was his way around it because they wouldn't let him chart the fight plath the flight path to it. So that was his way around. Well, now he's fucking arrested and he's facing I want to say it was Chilean Chilean rules, Uh, it's probably right, and and he so he's gonna get fucking tried under their jurisdiction. And it's it's a whole it's like a whole mess. And but this kid officially has the world record for the only person to have flown to every continent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but it's just it's one of those that really intrigues me.
Speaker 4: You know, like there has to be something there that I personally, I personally think that some of the world's oldest secrets are there. Yes, Yeah, I think that that no matter no matter what it is, whether it's land that's not ice, whether it's the edge of the fucking world, whether there's a hole in the ground that that goes to the center of the fucking earth, whatever, whether there's a whole other civilization that lives there and we are protected from them, or they're they're just telling us, don't you dare go here, or we'll kill you, you know what I mean, whatever the case is, or if it's just.
Speaker 2: The Kong Skull Island vibes exactly.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, it's a great piece of land for the reptiles to be because they're called blooded. And I love that theory that there's like reptilian aliens that live in this planet, or they were here long before us and just kind of went underneath and dormant, or they or the hollow earth theory where it's not actually molten in the middle and there's something else going on Congskull Island, Uh, Like they go into that kind of portal into the under underneath.
Speaker 4: My gutes, my gut tells me that there is something there that is not ice, that there's a world there, like a whole nother uh set of land that's that's inhabitable that p you know, uh, there is a.
Speaker 2: Why would that many countries be trying to to keep people away? You know what I mean? Something crazy?
Speaker 4: Correct? There is something there. Another another part of me says, okay that there aren't any there aren't anything. There's nothing there, there's no people there or there's no you know, uh civilization there, but there is signs of one that used to be there, and this is where we're getting technology from. This is where that's another theremation from right is that they're basically just farming whatever is there, little by little to you know, effectively continue the world.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, I would love, love, love, love to know what the truth is about Antarctica before I got.
Speaker 2: It's one of those like one of my tops, like if I could know it's it's fact like what it is. Yeah, that's one of my top ones for sure, top five of curiosity. Yeah, you got any think stone?
Speaker 3: One that I was thinking of about, like the pyramids was not what we typically think of like in Egypt, what do you think is underneath the pyramids in like Mexico, Like.
Speaker 2: Brazil as tech ones. The Mayan sh.
Speaker 3: What's underneath that ship? I had a theory that it was some type of like uh giant like space monster that like is just because like think of how many people they sacrificed on those fucking mounds. Well, I forgot they were just feeding up to them.
Speaker 2: The Mayans pyramids were were definitely man made. I don't think they were like there, there's a big part of me that's like, egypt pyramids are not man made. It's just not logistic. But the Mayans ones, they just don't seem as extravagant. And maybe that's just because they've been buried by Earth for so long. Yeah, but you don't how many people have you ever heard talk about that, like, oh, the Mayans pyramids are not Mayan built. You don't hear it like you do the Egyptian ones. But I like the theory of some ancient fucking creature.
Speaker 4: Well, the biggest difference is that you know, people from that area are hard working, and they were known to be hard workers. You're talking about you're talking about millions of Jews building the pyramids were notorious for being lazy fucks, Like I ain't gonna build you nothing, and then you know what I mean, that's possibly, that's possibly why.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never know.
Speaker 4: I think there's something to it though. I think there's something to all the pyramids being connected there. There has to be a reason why the pyramids show up in so many different places across the world in a time where supposedly no one had contact with each other, right, no one knew about each other, no one, no like, no one knew about the other civilizations around the world supposedly now except for.
Speaker 2: If the world was all one land mass, like a lot of theories say, then it would make sense why there were so many period pyramids because exploring but then as land shifted, now it's like, holy shit, there's pyramids here, there's pyramids there, there's pyramids there. How is this all possible?
Speaker 4: Or another theory is is that the entire civilization was coming up at the same time. So at one point when these pyramids were put together, everybody was on the same path, right, because that's how evolution works, right. Evolution is growth, learning, adapting. So if there were humans that were created all at the same time across the world, then shouldn't they theoretically evolve relatively close to the same time in the same way, right, I mean think given the environment that they're in a little bit different maybe, but overall, I mean that's another theory too, is that it's just it's not as it's not as big of a coincidence as we think it is. It's just evolution.
Speaker 3: I have a theory myself about the Library of Alexandria being burned down.
Speaker 4: Oh that was an inside job for sure.
Speaker 3: I think we went back from the future and like somehow caused it to happen, and then they're like, let's go in the different arc. I wonder if that's why we're in this weird arc that we're on, like we're in a movie.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe maybe, So speaking of I the rest of this the rest of this episode is kind of geared towards the movies that I've been watching lately. So we went to see Jurassic Part or Jurassic World, sorry, the New Jurassic World Rebirth, and it got me thinking when I was watching this movie, right, two things, One about a segment we'll get to a little later, but two, I think you would be fucking super cool to be able to go back in time to see dinosaurs, right, I've made that known before. I think we've talked about it on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if I had.
Speaker 2: To, I think we said that if you know that, you wouldn't die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and see I would actually be cool with going back and getting eaten by a fucking t rex. And that made me think, you know what, that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of gonna die.
Speaker 4: I get die, you die from crazy gas, just lose a leg, yeah, or the fact that the oxygen was so rich it just fucking kills me instantly because my body's not used to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you catch some weird ass virus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that got me thinking if, like, if you if you could choose, right, if you could choose a fucking way to die, right, Like, what would be like like your top five ways to die? Like for me? Obviously, one of the top ones for me would be, like it would be to go back in time to see the dinosaurs, chill for a little while, and then just get eaten by a fucking t rex or whatever.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: What if they like just took like you did it and they're like, now we're actually not going to kill you. We're just gonna severely inconvenience you. We're gonna eat your thumbs. You know, just now you're traumatized. You got no thumbs. You ain't dead.
Speaker 4: I would leave so many fucking signs for you fools. I'd be Oh, I'd be painting the picture in one cave. It just be a wall of dicks, just a wall.
Speaker 3: For a good time call, and just put like this picture of a tree.
Speaker 4: I would paint my ass. I'd paint my ass, my balls and everything, and then I'd back up against the wall and leave the imprint. So it was like my ass, cheeks and my nutsack.
Speaker 3: You we gotta spin off here, I gotta spin life.
Speaker 2: I gotta spin off here. Neanderthals weren't the first species. Don't travel back in time and fuck somebody. They created the neander he said, everybody. He sent humans back by two thousand years.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Joan, what did you with your time traveling? Well? I think I went and sucked a chimp. I don't know what that was, but.
Speaker 2: That's where Tarzan came from.
Speaker 4: It's just me in a tree with a ship little monkeys. Oh good, because I can start fire.
Speaker 3: You start a fire. Meanwhile, he takes two sticks and goes, h shit, I can't do it. Fuck you guys, get this in about forty thousand years.
Speaker 2: Gonna be great. They're gonna say it's sixty million, but it's really not.
Speaker 3: See that bush right there, if we could light that bush up, we'd be stone right now. Oh you want to do it stoned ape theory, bam.
Speaker 4: Because you're imagine going back in time to like early nineteen hundreds and just like handing out mushrooms to people on the street.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine going around with the fucking uh leaf flower just loaded with guns.
Speaker 4: To turn Tony style. Yes, the picture is a picture of the fucking pyramids of a pharaoh and next to him is this.
Speaker 3: Alien looking person.
Speaker 2: It's really a j with the fucking bomb.
Speaker 3: Who's time traveling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going around fucking lit with Ramsey's a second, did you hits for Jesus?
Speaker 4: Did you see but did you see Brazil drop their big old dick on the world. They released like nine hundred accounts of fucking UFOs. Huh uh yeah, look it up, dude.
Speaker 3: Look at Yeah they had that crash back in like nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 4: There's like, yeah, there's like nine hundred accounts of fucking real world UFOs. There, there's photos documentation sightings.
Speaker 2: There's a count records from Brazil.
Speaker 4: Records of fucking people and stuff. It's it's out there, dude, It's kind of fucking it's kind of wild.
Speaker 2: I'm really, I do think as big as the universe is, there's got to be a life out there. But man, I'm starting to turn on my mind that it's that it's actually beings of Earth. This whole time is like some crazy, craziest society that lives underwater, and and like UFOs are actually coming from the ocean and not from space.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It kind of plays into the Middle Earth theory a little bit, like maybe these are the people that are the Middle Earth people.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was just about to say Atlantis. Atlantis is just the Aquaman theory right there, is there is a fucking city that's down there. And I mean they say, they say, you know, they hide everything in plain sight. Right, We'll look at Star Wars and fucking jar Jar Binks. Whereas where's ar jar Binks from under under the ocean?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Aquaman in the ocean, right, little Mermaid. It's all fucking out there right in front of our bas guy.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, but I have been kind of twisted lately that I think there's a lot of shit that actually comes from the Earth that we think is coming from off earth.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, probably probably, Oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: Didn't They have a theory that like octopus or squids might have been something that crash landed here and came on that rock, something like they're not naturally from here.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's something like that.
Speaker 3: I remember that theory. I was like, no shit. And then there was also a theory that marijuana was the same thing, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know about that one, jelly.
Speaker 3: What if marijuana was just intergalactic drugs?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's it's a plant, it's gotta come from this world.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine going too like a different world right, and just is like totally different customs, Like instead of like alcohol being the most normal thing that's like done in like social settings, like, it was like actually weed. So you get there, it's just nothing but a smug of weed smoke and you're like, whoa, And they're just living in an alternate reality from being in that smoke twenty four to seven. But oh no, you drink alcohol? Shitin you guys?
Speaker 4: Did you guys even bother to think about?
Speaker 3: I did. I Yeah, one of them I head down was uh remember Mars attacks as aliens that came, they had a little ray guns. But if you die like that so quick, just bad.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like everything I want is quick and easy, right, Yeah, Like there might be some scary like I think that the Titan submersible would have been a good way to go, except for you hear the cracks, like there's that documentary reality like you hear the like you hear a thud, so you're already scared, right, yeah, but then you don't know what happens because once it happened, you're dead.
Speaker 3: Reaction slower than Yeah, I don't think it's it's kind of like a plane crash. It's like same thing, Like your reaction time is slower than what's actually happening, and so you wouldn't even know. It would just be immediate lights out.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody was on that sub.
Speaker 2: Same Okay, I don't think anybody.
Speaker 4: I think I think what if.
Speaker 3: Those were the what if those were the aliens and they were like, we need to die so we can go back.
Speaker 4: I think it was a setup. There's no there's no way people that smart would be that stupid to get on a submarine that was that fucked up with that many problems?
Speaker 3: How does this move a dual shot?
Speaker 4: You three? You cannot convince me that there were that many warning signs for those people who were supposedly that smart.
Speaker 2: Watch the documentary and they would just get the warning signs were all there and they're just ignorant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't convince me that they're that stupid. I think.
Speaker 2: I think because the uh, the the guy that we like watching that's on Expedition Unknown, he's part of this uh documentary. Yeah, and he went out on it with him uh in a lake, not even an ocean. Yeah, And there was all kinds of malfunctions. Nothing was working, and he had it out in the ocean in a month after that, and there's the guy was like, there's no way this could have been fixed by then. There's no way. So he's just doing patchwork and just saying what it is, and he's like, I wouldn't I would never get on that, and I would never wish anybody get on that. And this is this is recorded before the shit happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's wild. I like how you guys chose quick and easy. I got minor like shit like getting stolen by the Mexican cartel and then trying to escape and I end up blowing up the entire compound. About that, like it's all it's all like like like fucking action movie shit, you know, getting being on a boat, being on a boat and the kracking comes and fucking attacks the boat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Then you drown.
Speaker 4: I mean if I'm by the cracking, not if I'm eating by the kraken, you know, but like like so swallowed by the earth.
Speaker 3: There was a thought to that where I was like, what if I ate by like a megaladon, right, I didn't even have to chew through me. I just got like sucked into the vortex. Yeah, but then you would have to drown inside of that animal. The next three minutes you're drowning inside the animal like a hardcore Yeah. Yeah, just that, by the way. But yeah, no, I couldn't do it. I couldn't. I had like shark attack on my list here, and then I was like, no, I can't do that. But what about like thrown into a volcano.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd melt.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's gotta be pretty fast like you just sink right into the molten and like it's so quick, like.
Speaker 4: You or to be like Han Solo where like the outside like you get super crispy, you get burnt real fast, so your your insides aren't completely gone yet, because you build a crust before you die and then you melt.
Speaker 3: It's got to be like a short jump though, because if you jumped, that was like hundreds of feet. What do you like about it? It's like you.
Speaker 2: Death before you got destroyed by magma.
Speaker 4: Magma, I'd mean fu, that'd be miserable.
Speaker 3: You become a foss What if?
Speaker 2: What if you were able to time travel right here, this is the way to die. But everywhere that you time traveled, once you got there, you had thirty seconds to figure out where you were at because you were in a path of death. Like you you show up, you show up to like you're not in control of where you go to time. You're just like I want to time travel to the past. Go and it drops you in and you are in the line of sight of the jfk assassination. Yeah, like if you know, if you don't realize that in thirty second, your brains are done. You know what I'm saying, would you take that risk?
Speaker 3: You just turn around, You just see a stampede.
Speaker 2: Animated nowhere to go?
Speaker 4: Do you guys? Remember quantum leap right where where he would go back in time and he would be he would turn into it, he would be a real person. Right, he would take the consciousness of a real person. I was so upset that he never took the consciousness of a porn star. He didn't wake up getting railed in the fucking ass.
Speaker 2: This movie's not real.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: It's a it's a gig bag gets in the gun for the hour and.
Speaker 4: A half and he's stuck. He's just stuck.
Speaker 3: No, I'm miscalculated, pit.
Speaker 4: Roasted, pit roasted, and fucking fuck. Oh, I'd be so fucked up. Oh shit, all right, we got ten minutes left.
Speaker 2: Okay, we could do a fast food review. Stn't did you bring anything actually earlier?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, alright, let's do this, let's do this. So so, okay, I've got ten movies here, all right, I've got ten movies.
Speaker 2: I've been eating the new Doritos. I'm just gonna say it right now. Okay, they're okay, they you haven't stopped eating them so right, because I'm hungry and they're all that's in here, all right, And I stopped now because I don't have water. Now I'm out.
Speaker 4: So okay, these are the loaded tacos or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the new Dorito's loaded taco flavor that won the contest or whatever, the three new flavors. It tastes like what tacos smell like when you walk in, like that heavy chili powder and cooman smell. Okay, So they're okay, Like if somebody had them out, great, I would never go out of my way to buy these again. Never, No, no, would they give them? Would better give them five out of ten?
Speaker 4: Would they be better with salt?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe maybe this sounds weird, but if you were just to dip them lightly, like a little dip or wipe in sour cream, then they might be better. Okay, Okay, anyway, you have ten movies, I.
Speaker 4: Have ten movies. All of these movies are at least trilogies, okay, and I want you guys to help rank them from worst best okay, top ten, top ten yep. Okay, So I kept a few out, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, right, kept these out, So this isn't everyone, This is just ten movies.
Speaker 2: You're trying to stay more true to closer to a trilogy, Nopeka, These.
Speaker 4: Are just ten movies. It's it's the franchise, okay, as a whole, oh, franchise. So some of which we have, Some of these we haven't heard in a little while. Some of them are brand new, right, So you've got Jurassic Park has a new one out, Final Destination has a new one out, right, The Transformers they just came out with a cartoon, a new cartoon movie a year or so ago. Right. But then you've got Batman, right, a little older hasn't been out in a hot minute.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna encompass all the Batman's.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, Okay, yep. You've got the Matrix, Halloween, James Bond, National Lampoon, Saw, and die Hard.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm, so we've got d It would have been nice to actually have this list text to us, No ahead of time. I didn't want to keep looking at them. No, not for ranking, like like what I mean is like now now, well, Stone already wrote them all down. Stone wrote them all down. He's got track of it. I feel like in this whole list, National Lampoon's got to be probably like.
Speaker 3: Last Yeah, either that or Saw.
Speaker 2: They've got to be. I think Saw holds more relevance. The problem is there, you go. So the problem is as a franchise.
Speaker 4: As a franchise, right, there's there were good movies and bad movies to all of these, right.
Speaker 2: We're ranking these. Shut the fuck up, you give us the list. This is Stone, nice, help me you back off more so, Stone. Okay, No, the the National Lampoons thing, what I was gonna say is there may be better more National Lampoon movies than there are Saw movies. Yeah, does that make sense? Like I saw one two grade three starting to teeter. The rest of U Saw is like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, you just started murder.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to print money, right, Whereas National Lampoons were so spread out. I think one of the worst ones is probably the first one, the original vacation. Yeah, it's like could but you have to think National Lampoons. National Lampoons also includes Van Wilder correct, yep, right, Christmas vacation, Right, Vegas vacation, Christmas vacation. I'm sure Van Wilder two, like straight to DVD whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough. But I do feel like in this list of lists that I still think that they're probably at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So National Lampoon's ten. Is there anything that would contend with Saw to go at nine? Maybe die Hard? I would put die Hard for sure? Can I put die Hard back to ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is there an eleven?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: I don't like die Hard. I never have. It's like Indiana Jones, assume me kill me. I don't care. I'm just just never into it. I just never got into it. Actually, that's not true. I do really like Diehard three, the one with Samuel L. Jackson's that's a great one. The rest of them just don't do it for me.
Speaker 4: So you want you guys want die Hard at ten?
Speaker 2: No? No, I still go with National Lampoons because I think die Hard trying to rank as a place of overall. But Diehard would contend at nine for me? Yeah, Diehard, Saw?
Speaker 3: I have to say die Hard and Saw for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll go die Hard nine, Saw eight? Yeah, Okay, what's the ees? What's left on the list?
Speaker 3: Got?
Speaker 4: I would argue, you got Jurassic par the Matrix. That's up their final destination either.
Speaker 2: Oh, final destination for me would be close to this. Were we at eight or seven? You're at seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is the or No, this is the number six slot.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think this is seven.
Speaker 4: So you got National Diehard Saw. That is what you have so far.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I would say Final Destination is a good one. Yeah, but right there.
Speaker 2: Again, like I'm trying to give it the glory of the prestige that it brings, because I'm not a huge Final Destination fan, and not even not even the first couple just was never into it. Not my thing.
Speaker 4: I heard this pretty good.
Speaker 3: Next, I would say, maybe Transformers.
Speaker 2: We're sitting at six now, Yes, we got Transformers, Jurassic Park, James.
Speaker 4: Bond, Halloween, the Matrix, and Batman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. Okay, number five.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now we got let me just mark where we're at here. So we got I heard so that lampoon.
Speaker 2: Mmm, number five, So listen list the last five again. Dome, James Bond, you.
Speaker 4: Got Jurassic Park, Matrix, Halloween, Halloween, James Bond, and Batman.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it five we probably my vote would be probably the Matrix really because now I don't know. I think it's one of the best movies in the entire list, but but it's only one, only one. The rest of it is not. It is not worthy to be in the top three. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I would say next on the list maybe James Bond.
Speaker 2: That's where I was leading with James Bond. Wow, there's a lot that I can scratch off and not give a shit about. There's a lot that are great, but there's something about it, like it doesn't matter. Is when they start a new director and a new actor is James Bond, Like it gets me intrigued at least for a couple of movies, and then the ones I'm not intrigued about when I do see him, I'm like, those are great fucking movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James, four of those weird ones where like it, it doesn't ever matter where they're at. It's just a fun it's a fun universe, it's a fun idea. It's a fun it's a fun movie. Nine times out of ten. It's easy, and it's charismatic. It's alluring, right but yet, but yet, when they're not out forget about it.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, true number three.
Speaker 3: So we got Drastic Park, Batman, Halloween left.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Halloween at number three.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's a good answer. Wow. I thought that would be towards that as well.
Speaker 4: I thought that would be one or two for you guys.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of weak movies in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think maybe Batman and then Jurassic But then again, you can make a case for Drastic and then Batman number one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Maybe more towards Batman made number one.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm leaning right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you ask me in a different day, it might let's say different.
Speaker 2: Oh that's tough. I don't know. I'm gonna say that's where I would lean right now, as I would lean number two, Jurassic Park, number one, Batman. I mean, those three movies by Christopher Nolan by themselves, could rank up against all of these. And then you're talking about then you then you add in the other Batman's like we have. We've only gotten the one with Pattinson and it was I thought it was really good.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Yeah, it was such a good movie.
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, if you wanted to throw in Arkham the TV series that was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Right, but yeah, I think I think Batman takes the cake on this one. I think there's ah too much, too powerful Jurassic Park. Some of the movies like that, even though even though they're still good, like like Jurassic Park number three, right, yeah, or yeah two and three, like they're good, but you're like, you kind of living off the hype of number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dressic Park three is kind of like the Grinch stole Christmas. If you fell asleep in any part of it, you woke up and you were like, h you're yeah, you're not going to watch it from here? Yeah, Yeah, that's what dress Park three is like.
Speaker 4: Agree.
Speaker 2: And and then the newer Jurassic Parks, I feel like kind of the same thing you have the first one with Chris Pratt that was I thought, really great, and then the other ones were just kind of trying to live off of that, and you know, they're good, but they're not They're nowhere near as good as the first one. So I am curious to watch this one. It was a good one that you just saw in Dome, so I liked it.
Speaker 4: It was the I mean, their main story was a little lazy, I think, but not in a way that bothered me to never see it again. I'll probably see it again, not in theaters. I mean, I'll watch it when it comes out, you know.
Speaker 3: But all right, you know what, I'll say this after watching so much of Avery, the Jurassic Park series on Netflix, like the the Kids Show then kind of like the other Kids show.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're good.
Speaker 3: Those are really good.
Speaker 2: I got it good, I do go guy to say speaking in Jurassic Park. A couple weeks ago, it was on I think it was on like a Friday. Stone and I were on the phone and I was outside talking to him, and then I come in and I'm talking to him and I don't even have the TV on that loud. I have it on like a volume of twelve, but I have Stone on speaker because I couldn't find my AirPod. So we're just talking and all of a sudden, in the middle of the conversation, he's like, you watching Jurassic Park. And it was a scene where the goat comes up on the elevator and I just looked up and I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I like, I like one one was such a good movie. Well, the original Jurassic Park was so such a good movie. But all right, so this is your list from ten to one. You guys got National Lampoon, die Hard, saw Final Destination, Transformers, Matrix, James Bond, Halloween, Jurassic Park, and Batman. Surprised.
Speaker 3: I think that's a solid list. I think.
Speaker 2: So I was forgetting a couple of them, like around six, like I could interchange kind of like.
Speaker 3: Six through eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on a given day. I feel like for me, ten and nine are going to stay where it's at, and I.
Speaker 3: The only what I could switch around would be like sawing Diehard, I would probably put die Head.
Speaker 2: I kind of forgot about Final Destination, so I would have actually ranked that lower on my own bracket. Yeah, like I would have had that at probably eight or nine.
Speaker 4: It was weird because when I was making this list, I was like, I actually thought that Final Destination would be on the bottom for you guys, and I thought National Lampoon would be hot, Like I actually thought they would be transposed. I thought National Lampoon would be in the seven range and Final Destination would be on the bottom.
Speaker 2: I think the National Lampoons are good movies like, they're fun movies.
Speaker 3: They're fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not good movies, but they're iconic. Like Vegas Vacation is a garbage ass movie, but yeah, yeah it's super fun.
Speaker 3: So the Naked Mindy and seem so. Yeah. They started doing like a bunch of like straight to DVD movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought about doing American Pye. American Pie was another one I thought about putting in here. I thought about.
Speaker 2: Putting I'd have had those listed somewhere around five. Scream, I would have had Ship. I would I had Scream in the top three.
Speaker 3: I had Scream at three.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought about putting Scream instead of Hot.
Speaker 2: If you had Scream and Halloween, I would have Scream ranked higher than Halloween.
Speaker 3: I would too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just as a franchise, they put out better movies as a whole. Yeah, yeah, than all the Halloween movies. That's that's why llueen four through six or like seven, they're all interchangeable.
Speaker 4: But that's why I kept out. That's why I kept out certain movies like Nightmare on elm streetet that's Harry Potter, Star Wars, those those genres Pirates of the Caribbean. I kept those out because I wanted to make this a little bit tougher, and I thought this would be a tougher list for you guys, but you knocked out of the park.
Speaker 2: You who would you put it number one?
Speaker 4: Just to quick gander, I would have had I would have had Transformers and Halloween transposed, So Transformers would have been my number three. But uh, Batman and Jurassic Park it would have been one and two in that order, in that way. Yeah, yeah, same way as you guys. Yeah. The the only thing, like I said, the only thing different for me would have been final destination would have been would have been at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 4: And then I would have moved everything up one h uh. And then Transformers and Halloween would have been transposed, so Halloween would have been six, Transformers would have been three.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that's personal preference, right, That's what's fun about these personal preferences.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you guys, one, would raw rather before we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have an Audi butthole or in any nose.
Speaker 3: An Audi butthole so I can hold it like a hose and just painted fecal Jackson Pollock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it doesn't say how big it is, right, Like, I would rather have an audi butthole than a nose that's inside my face looking like Michael Jackson, you know, like skeletal.
Speaker 3: How are you gonna get those buggers out?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: Do you have like a booger Scooper?
Speaker 4: Hey, weird conspiracy theory. What if Michael Jackson wasn't molesting kids, he was actually trying to save them and it was a conspiracy to get him because he was really opening up the Neverland Ranch to try and save these kids that were getting molested and trafficked by.
Speaker 2: Are you doing like the reverse Peter Pan theory? You know what I'm saying, where like there's a big theory that Peter Pan. Well, yeah, I mean he was a bad guy and the and the pirates are the good guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So like he's actually trying to save these kids from the industry, from Hollywood and all these big, you know, moguls that were trafficking and doing things, and then they just made him out to look like a fucking absolute lunatic and he, I mean, they were too powerful. They couldn't you know, he couldn't defend himself.
Speaker 5: Ship it.
Speaker 2: Thrilling, thrilling, love it Audi, would you say one eighty three catch next week?
Speaker 3: That's that's the name of our episode is Audi Butthole.
Speaker 2: You waited, You waited an hour and six seven minutes to get that title.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, what do you call an Indian dating site?
Speaker 2: Connect the dots, Connect the dots come again.
Speaker 4: It was
Speaker 2: Basi