Speaker 1: It wasn't just as somebody messed with Ross's board. It's that they cleaned it yesterday. And then to clean it you have to like remove of stickers and you got to lift the whole thing up, and like if you bump one setting like ten decibels, he notices. Now they like, but they didn't put the stickers back where they normally go, and so we didn't even know if the show was going to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your microphone stickers moved over to the other side, and the one is missing, and mine was all over the place, and like buttons were up and down. I'm like, what happened here? Man?
Speaker 1: The thing that you wanted to happen just in the you know, but in a hurricane esque manner.
Speaker 2: So like, hey, I need that one button fixed, and they're like, sure, we'll do that, and then all over the board.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't even know if that button's fixed. Well, I guess we'll find out here at whenever I go to break right, So fingers crossed for that. Maybe we should run a betting pool. See how that goes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Any who, Good morning to all of you, Happy Friday. You made it this far, and if you think about it, next Friday, we won't even be here. Do you see Trevor's email yesterday? He's falling into the thing again, isn't he.
Speaker 2: I was gonna rin him back and be like, listen, man, I talked to Tim. He's a high up in the company. You probably never heard of him, but yeah, wow, Tim said we should take the entire week off, but he doesn't want it to get docked off of our alloted time for vacation. Is a great dude, Yeah, Tim is like, just take it, but actually put your hours in like normal. You know, I wanted to affect your vacation time that you have.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a very patriotic thing Tim's doing, you know, so we can maximum celebrate this country.
Speaker 2: But I didn't get back to him.
Speaker 1: M hm, did you No, I was very busy yesterday. I was very busy wearing a red, white and blue hat and then running into somebody who looks at me and goes, oh, your Bill's fan too, even though the hat clearly says red Moose Brewing. So then so clearly it's a listener who understands your obsession with the Bills assumed I was a Bills fan, which means when we talk about the Bills. We always talk about the Vikings, so he just tunes me out and then assume, as I'm a Bills fan, but I'm trying to use SUBTRIFUSI around it. So now I can't wear this hat if people are thinking I'm a Bills fan, not because I dislike the Bills. The Bills and the Vikings have so much in common. Four time losers A kicker one year was our downfall, like a good kicker who just had a bad moment, Like we don't do fire tables, but we do tailgate in you know, fifty thousand below degree weather. So I'm not offended by it. But come on, bro, No, I say you're head this morning. What I did was I read it? Oh did you and you came to a conclusion that it was not a Bills hat?
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, ross has a Bill's lunch box in there.
Speaker 2: Do you have it today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and he's got his hat and his lunch. But you try do you have a Bill's trapper keeper to today?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I got my my piggy wiggly hat today. Oh, yes, day you had the Bill's hat. You know once we started, He's not wearing a hat, headphones.
Speaker 2: But yesterday I was like in full Bill's regalia, Bill's Homer gear. I had my Bill's cooler lunch box, my Bill's hat, and I was wearing my Bill's cover like a jacket thing. So he's got his Bill's thong on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's every morning man, so really yeah, so uh yeah, yeah, words, words.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes I walk and walk around and I'm like, this is a bit too much. Maybe they gotta think I'm Marv Levy. It's funny.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, No, this has a brewery in Pittsburgh. Guys are big listeners, so let me get him a shout out there. So AnyWho, all right, So that's uh, that's that's how we're getting going this morning.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Coming up on the show, Pete Callender will join us. That'll be at eight o five. Looking forward to that. I sent him that promo you made, Pete. I'm like or the Rejoiner. If you guys haven't heard it, we'll just listen throughout the show and now, and I'm gonna use it as bait. We're not gonna play it for you right now. You gotta listen. Then we come back from break right before we talk. In some of the segments, you will hear it. It's really really fazy, he laughed. I'm like, bro, you should you can steal that. You're not gonna hurt Ross's feelings. So anyway, we'll talk to Pete because Lord knows, there's a enough going on. So I see that we've now transitioned from because the.
Speaker 2: Media is so predictable.
Speaker 1: We've transitioned from well, I don't know if those bombs really blew anything up, because now it's becoming apparent it clearly clearly did have multiple other reports, so I know they still don't believe it, but they have to have kind of pivots. So now we're gonna fixate on the fact that I ran, uh, you know, just took all that uranium out of there, because there were some trucks that showed up a few days before. They might have moved some stuff, but like everybody's an expert, and they're saying stuff because you know, Trump said I don't have the thing in front. But Trump basically said, you.
Speaker 2: Don't just move.
Speaker 1: You don't show up with an F two point fifty and move that. And then people are like, well, I mean, we're only talking about a few hundred pounds blah blah blah, and you could carry that in a future because they think you carry it in there in your hands or something. Right, you just go in there and grab the glowy rocks and get out of there.
Speaker 2: H You put it in the cooler with the wheels, and then you drag it through the sand.
Speaker 1: Oh, go get one of those beach buggy things that doesn't actually even work that well because sand. Right, So they're like, God, if you guys just go in and you know, load up their pockets and go out there, and I'm like, well, then the satellite would show bodies, right, because that's not how it works, you absolute adult. So we're gonna have this argument today. I guess this is going this is what the media is going to fixate on. Super excited about that, And NBC News has the breaking nest hold on it must have done something to my board too, because I clearly did not turn those off yesterday and I did not de select them. But also my board doesn't look like it was cleaned since the Bisentennial. So anyway, the breaking nest of news from NBC News that I will share with you here we go, you might want to sit down for this ross? Are you sitting down for this breaking news? You know I went pron okay, Oh, it's on a Bill's yoga, Matt, Where did that come from? Man, he's got everything. San Francisco bookstore stops selling JK. Rallying titles due to Harry Potter's authors anti transviews. They wrote a whole damn breaking news story that a single bookstore at San Francisco says they're not selling Harry Potter books anymore.
Speaker 2: You know this is probably gonna break JK. Rowling. You think this is the straw? Right? That's it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: She has done a bookstore at San Francisco called Booksmith in the hate Ashbury. So literally, they're like in the moon Battist of moona the moon battiest part of a moon battist city. One bookstore is one. It's one bookstore not selling Harry Potter titles.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Booksmith, which opened in nineteen seventy Did I get enough breaking news on this because it's labeled break news? Booksmith, which opened in nineteen seventy six, said the final straw came last month, when Rolling announced on social media she would use her personal wealth to fund JK Ralling Women's Fund, which describes itself as a legal fund to support excuse me, individuals and organizations fighting to retain women's sex based rights in the workplace, in public life, and in protected female spaces. Though the fund doesn't mention trans people specifically, I want you to understand that somebody purporting to be a journalist wrote the next two things I'm going to read you has been vocally opposed to trans women's inclusion in women's spaces and proponents of efforts to restrict trans rights. See, we throw this rights thing in there. There is no there is no inherent right. That's not that's not a right. You don't have a right to be able to use a specific bathroom because that is not what That is not a sex based discrimination, and that is what is in the law.
Speaker 2: Understand this.
Speaker 1: The Obama administration wanted to pretend that sex and gender were the same after we were told that they weren't for years, just so they didn't have to try to get this included within civil rights legislation. That was that's not a thing. I know, you guys wanted it to be a thing, and Obama and uh, Loretta the Age. At the time, they tried to make it a thing, but it's not a thing, and subsequent court rulings have pointed out that those those things are not the same word.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 1: With this announcement, we've decided to stop carrying her books, aid Booksmith in a statement on it Instagram.
Speaker 2: We don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: I laughed after our meeting or after our client thing the other day when that salesperson came up and was like, what's Ross, what's your Instagram? You're like, I just gave a look. I'm like, no, Ross, what's your blue Sky? What's your Yeah, you know I know of that one either. Oh, it's so weird. With this announcement, we've decided to stop carrying her books. We don't know exactly what our new women's fund will entail. Well, hold on, so you've made this this decision. NBC News sent a national reporter out to cover this breaking news, and you just said you're boycotting a thing you don't understand.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 1: A representative for Rallying said the authors was unavailable for common and probably then immediately text her I was like, better better downsize these.
Speaker 2: Boycotts because you see them all the time in social media. We're like, we're gonna boycott her, We're going to bring down JK. I don't think they understand how much money she has. Like here's the thing, Like everything could disappear tomorrow, like all the books. Yes, right, she could go her the rest of her lifetime, her life span. I was selling another book. She's a billionaire. She has so much money. Yeah, she's kind of set. You're not going to break the woman. They have theme parks and merchandise and come on, what are you even doing here? Oh, here's the really reporter eat party ready, because this is this is is Edward R. Murrow style journalism right here, just the facts, right. Her views have become more extreme over the years. We you've now made a judgment call as a reporter. By the way, the majority of people in the country in which you're reporting agree with her. And I don't mean fifty one percent, it's like seventy seventy some percent, eighty percent on polling. As it pertains to h inclusion of women's sports and uh and uh and uh like locker room stuff, you know, and their their law system over there, like their legal system has pretty much backed her up as well, like their version of the Supreme Court over there, like yeah, the big ruler this year. Yeah, I had a lot of respects. They're ahead of us when it comes to this stuff like they you know, hey, the bathroom stuff and the surgery for teens, like they've already like gone a different direction. So I mean her her point of view is the mainstream legal point of view now.
Speaker 1: According to the reporter here, her views have become more extreme over the years, with her recently referring to trans women as men on social media. In August, she also perpetrated misinformation that Algerian Olympic boxer a main khaliphism. Man, I'm sorry this story was printed yesterday. When did we have the story the other day when they DNA tested that person and determined they were a man. Yeah, that was like a month ago, like a month ago, So the NBC News didn't get that story. Who is this report? Was this a little to Joe Your cobby is a reporter for NBC out Okay, so she is a LGBT I guess focused NBC News reporter who had no interest in the story. Where the box the Regulatory Committee for Boxing International Boxing, which the story just happened, Joe.
Speaker 2: This is actually from Sports Illustrated a day ago. Well, what do they know about sports anyway? Boxing chief demands a main Khaliph be stripped of gold medal for quote abnormal test results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well abnormal is one way to write. Arguably they were normal. Yes, some would say so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm sorry to hit you with that breaking news this morning, but one bookstore in one city, in one country is not going to sell JK. Rollings Harry Potter series anymore. And now she'll starve to death and it's all your fault. See this on Twitter. So that breaking news NBC news story we just did. Somebody posted a bunch of social media posting the comments from this bookstore is banning the JK. Ralling and the bookstore has been on a diatribe for the last year over book bands, and they donate copies of these apparently these books that were banned, which by the way, they're not banned, right if you're able to purchase them and distribute them and sell them, they're clearly not banned. They are age appropriated in schools, which is something we do. There's a reason that you can't go check out in the movie section of somebody these school libraries, Debbie does Dallas. Okay, but if that is happening at your school, let me know, because what the hell. Yeah, it's not a book band, and they've been absolutely apoplectic over it, and so they've been shipping books to like Missouri and other states to be distributed to the to the utes and then they're like, ah, we're going to do the thing, which, by the way, you didn't do a book band.
Speaker 2: You decide.
Speaker 1: You made a decision based on what you think your customers want, and that decision probably will play well in the moonbattiest section of San Francisco. Austin Paul got you in a box this morning for no reason that I understand why he didn't just send this yesterday, which means he's been either sitting on it for twenty four hours or you know, it was not sober. He wants you to know that New Balance, the shoes that you talked about enjoying yesterday were founded in Boston. Yeah, guys, you're gonna have to burn them. Tell them to do it, you know what. Tell We'll tell people you're burning them to protest. JK and NBC News We can write a story about you.
Speaker 2: I set them on fire, and I step on our books. It's going to take both the city of Boston as well as JK Rowling down. This is the one.
Speaker 1: We invented new ballanced shoes. You also invented meanness, all right, and rudeness. Congrats on that. I understand why the British are like, We'm not to shoot some.
Speaker 2: Of these guys. So I'm kidding. I'm kidding. My hatred for Boston isn't necessarily the city, right, It's it's like, it's you know.
Speaker 1: It's the sports fans sports thing. Yeah, I'm a Bills fan and the Patriots beat our ass for decades and I'm a little salty, a little better about that still, yeah, you know, and then also baseball.
Speaker 2: That's all comes down to. I visited Boston many times. It's a nice city.
Speaker 1: I loved back in the day. You still like going to tower records there?
Speaker 2: It was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, anyway, thank you for that. I will say this, I nineteen o six, Really what I first, New balanced shoes kind of came into fashion what like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: They're playing the long game, dude.
Speaker 1: No, it's just that's pure Boston just you know, really lazy. You'll get around to it. So yeah, now that fits, all right, Boston Paul er excited, I think it is. He's still butt hurt that there's another Paul. He's he's like a jealous woman who saw your new coworker. He's kind of hot, and she's like, did you talk to dev at work today? Yeah, that's what's going on here. He's he's jelly. It's okay, Boston Paul. You're the og man, You're the oest of Gez. So you got that going for you, all right, six thirty seven here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Uh, Boston Paul, this story, this next story or this question probably not one you can answer because people handing out new Balance shoe facts. That's a pretty white thing to do. Jamal Bowman, on the other hand, wants to talk about the black experience. So this is former Congressman Jamal Bowman. Uh uh, fire alarm pullar enthusiast. That dude who said this yesterday? Why and this is what it was taught? Okay, So he's addressing why there are there are specifically higher issue or higher rates of things like diabetes and various other health concerns within the black community. I mean and that and that is statistically correct. Some things are more prevalent within the black community. A lot of these things are are are more prevalent in uh in lower socioeconomic communities.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of its nutrition stuff.
Speaker 1: These are all valid discussions, right absolutely, since you have a higher propensity in many communities if you are poor to also be black. That is like, it makes sense why this is. By the way, I'm not advocating for it. I'm just saying that there are explanations and there are discussions that you can have and we and we're having a big one of those. As it pertains to welfare benefits. It is not just about the black community, but is about the health of people who utilize food substance progress subsistence programs. But Bowman's decided to go in a different direction on this. So rather than having any of those adult discussions or medical discussions, he's convinced that black health issues are because and I'm going to read this verbatim because it's insane enough I don't want to get tagged with it. So quoted, quote quote quote, Jamal Bowman blames black health issues on being called the N word every day?
Speaker 2: Is that happening? Is that? I mean maybe by each other? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is he trying to make an introspective point of that. No, he's not. I just I just want to clarify, that's not he's claiming that people who are not black every day are calling people who are black the N word in the And so if you're black, every day somebody calls you a hard r and it's and it's contributing to negative health. I And by the way, if that's happening, that's a problem. That's that's a real problem.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I would say the vast majority of people are uncomfortable with that word. Yes, you know, if you disagree with that, Okay, that's fine, it's your opinion. But that's you know, that is most people. Most people are like that. That makes me uncomfortable on abro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, if somebody, if if that works you, I mean, if somebody, you'd be canceled in a heartbeat, well you would say you can round the number, uh per week will go perk. How many black people per week do you call the hard art of their face?
Speaker 2: That would be absolutely zero? Oh okay, all right, going back, let me check my files here going back about forty six years forty five years.
Speaker 1: Now, somebody we work with did call Ross the N word and he was like, hey, no, it's his friend, but it's like the dude's black. Just to be clear, but that other thing, if that's how I need to So for any of my black listeners, who Jamal Bowman wouldn't believe we have any and he would be wrong clearly, as evidenced by Jamal and many others who have called over the years. Is this literally like every day some dude and Coveralls comes over to you and screams the N word at you? Is that your daily experience living here in North Carolina wherever you might be streaming the show from. I want to know. I want to know. And again he's not claiming in the with the a you know, where it may be two black guys talking and they use the N word with each other. He's he's claiming that white people are screaming hard are every day at black people and that it's contributing to it's making them unhealthy. So eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four I'm just curious how many times a day this happens. I had no idea until Jamal Bowman just told me. I want to be.
Speaker 2: Educated on this.
Speaker 1: Because here's the problem, and I understand that it's it's it's just a minuscule possibility. I think there's a possibility that Jamal Bowman is lying.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you see he's making stuff up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he thought that was the button to open the door, right, remember that. He's like, ah, yeah, that's how you open the door by pulling the red thing on the wall that we've seen in every building throughout the entirety of our lives. If you're Jamal Bowman in our age, is.
Speaker 2: The one thing you learn in school is hey, don't pull that unless you really need to pull that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you have a test coming up or something. Did you did you know how long did you believe that if you pull it, squidding could come out at you?
Speaker 2: Did you ever have that?
Speaker 1: That was the thing that I literally had teachers tell us like, if you pull that, it'll shoot ink on you said, we'll know who pulled it.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I didn't hear that. But what we were told was if you pulled it, there was like it's sort of like when you shoot a gun. There's residue, you know, on your hand, right, like right, you put it under a light. We were told that if you pull it, there's like a light that can shine on your hand to show that you pulled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not that unless you're a kid, then there is. And don't pull fire alight.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: If you're in school, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, school was yeah, different, totally different. We are also told in the we go to the pool, because we had a big city pool, that if you if you go number one in it, there's a chemical in there that will turn the water green and we'll know and then you'll be banned from the pool. Let's just say, uh, the test did not determine that to be true. So anyway, I love dude. What was the craziest crap that adults told you as a kid just to get you to not do stuff or to do stuff?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, you do that?
Speaker 1: Your face, you make that face, your face is gonna freeze that way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, the.
Speaker 1: Pull the fire alarm thing and then the pool thing. It was a very long time as a kid. I assume those to be true because adults that I trusted were telling me that. Now I realized why they were telling me that, and I'm cool with that. I think you should lie to children. I saw I saw an interview with some parenting advocate who's like, you should never lie to children, even even the positive lies, And you would you adults out there know exactly the positive lies that I'm referring to, but you should. You should never lie to children about that. You should never lie to children about anything. And I'm like, no, you got to lie to children sometimes, Roz. I was watching an interview of these parents. There's like woke parenting advocates like, oh, you can't lie to your kids about anything, even the fun stuff, you know, things around holidays and various things, like they can't lie to children. And I'm like, why would you? Why would you rob that child of that? Why would you rob that child of that? You absolute lunatic anyway, six forty five, hang on, hang on, I'm gonna find the I'm gonna find the pitch, so we get it. We get all sorts of interview pitches. Most of them are awful, and they're from people you've never heard of, because you know, somebody is trying to somebody wants to raise their corporate profile. Or whatever, so they hire a PR person to send out these horrible, horrible ideas for interviews. They're not they're entertaining to nobody. But there's a lot of people who do this kind of radio who can't that just do interviews, and if some of them doing very well and they have high level guests, Joe Rogan to be a good example of that. But most of the ones that you get in your inbox or dog crap. And I don't know if anybody, I don't know who's booking him. But every now and then I see one or a name I recognize, and this one hit me yesterday, and my first thing I said is I thought he died. So I got an interview pitch for hold On, hold On because I don'ton't even see what the premise is real quick, this one from yesterday, Yeah, here we go. It's Heyksey, would you like to have Dick Morris on the show to talk about the big beautiful Bill? And I'm thinking back, I'm like, honestly, I thought Dick Morris had died when he left The five. I knew he had some issue to some health issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, thought he passed away too. Yeah, I'm not rooting for his death. I want to be clear. Just I haven't seen him anywhere like anything like videos, audio. Yeah, so is he still alive?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. They're pitching him for an interview. I almost do. I want to book it to see if it's a ghost like it's all echoey yeah, or it's just his publicist with a Ouiji board and you can hear it moving around.
Speaker 2: She's answering questions. I can't talk now. I'm booking pap huw Canada. Oh really yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well Lost does most of the book and he's got some thoughts on immigration and where this is gonna go. Okay, yeah, all right, good good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried to book The Founding Fathers one time, and it didn't it. We didn't get the effect that we wanted. So we get we get pitches from psychics, right and then, but and every now and then you get the ones that will talk to dead people, which are the worst of the psychics. In my pit ross, those are the ones you hate the most, where people are like, yeah, come talk, Come pay me money and I'll talk to your mother for you, dude.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off so bad. Yeah, even when George Nori has them on and he's been for a while now, passed like I don't know, forever now, he's had been on like a big psychic kick, and it drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I'm like, let's let's book this chick and we'll get the Founding fathers to answer questions. But apparently it doesn't work like that. And then when I asked how does it work? I never got a satisfactory answer, so that didn't work. And then we had another psychic on one time because it was around Halloween, and she wasn't able.
Speaker 2: To do it either.
Speaker 1: So oh no, oh yeah, dude, have you I gotta find what this is. I saw the weirdest thing yesterday. So there's like a female QAnon liberal QAnon thing. Now did you know this? They have like a there's a name for it, and I wanted to dig a little more into It's like the four Am Club, I think is what they call themselves. And they're just and they believe are are you sitting down? They believe that we have been jettisoned into an alternative timeline because Kamala Harris actually won the election and so they're now trapped in this alternative timeline and they need to figure out how to get back because cheetoh Leani right, you know the Orange Man bad now. Ross and I have speculated that we are in an alternative timeline for much dumber things, but we also don't believe it most of the time. Although that fire what was that fireball yesterday? What's up with that?
Speaker 2: What's going on? A man? That's an origin story waiting to happen.
Speaker 1: There are things got about to go bad man. So like good origin story like Superman or bad origin story like every you know, insert murder alien horror movie.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a marketing thing for the new Superman movie. Wow, that'd be good. Remember how back in the day the clowns were yes for the dumb it movie or whatever that clown movie was that there, and all of suddenly the murderous clowns were seen everywhere and people were taking videos of the clowns, and there was clowned by the bus stop.
Speaker 1: The clown almost got murdered over in Greensboro. Around Greensboro, some guy was like, went and got a gun or some woman went and got a gun when they saw the clown on other side of this field, and I predicted some clown.
Speaker 2: And get murdered. Yeah, that was kayel he just landed.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm looking forward to that. That that's uh, you know, good things come from that. It's just the all the other ones. I've seen bad things come from those, really bad things. So we'll have to wait and see. No, I haven't even seen a satisfactory answer on what that was. I've seen the video. You watch the videos right there.
Speaker 2: You couldn't miss hm yesterday there are yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know, well was going on, you know, videos from all over the Carolinas.
Speaker 2: Man. I saw some crazy videos coming out of Japan too, where there were like some like pink or some the lights were like shooting. It was super weird. People are like, what the hell's going on in Japan?
Speaker 1: And then I did see people because and this is the problem with the AI now, I saw people who wanted the clicks, so they created crazy versions of what actually happened, like this is from my porch. And then they were getting like the numbers they were putting up on what was clearly fake. Guys, you got to get better at it.
Speaker 2: I heard Elon Musk has created some sort of like suit, like some sort of iron suit.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think it's iron man. I'm not sure what that is, but it's some sort of iron suit that he can fly around and fight evil with. And I believe he was testing it and they would high altitude test. Maybe it froze up. Yeah, yeah, that happened. You know, you go up too high and you frozen and then you fall out. Yeah, that's what happened. Then you never do it again.
Speaker 1: Right, you wouldn't weaponize that, right, No, okay, all right, So speaking of that, don't watch Ironheart. Don't do it. Don't do it. Oh dude, I've heard some things, Oh, don't do it, so like, uh, it's what I did not realize. And I only realized it because then after I turned it off after twenty minutes, I went and actually watched Critical Drinkers thing on it. So Disney shot this thing like four years ago at the height of all of the moon bat and then the BLM stuff, and so it's it's just there's a reason they've been sitting on this thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We have received, we have been overwhelmed with Dick Morris sightings. So all right, So and nobody can answer whether it's a ghost or dot Ross even asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was on the phone with a very nice lady. Yeah, incredibly nice. She's called the show before and she's fantastic. And she told me that he's on Newsmax. And I, you know, I guess you get like an hour show or it's a two hour show or something. And I said, well, how do you know it's not a ghost, And she said, well, I can't tell you. And I said, well, what proof do you have, madam, that it is not a ghost. And she had no proof, okay, And what was the other thing? Somebody said, he also does a show in New York, a local like WABC or something, a two hour show. I guess, I believe you on the weekend at the WABC.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's a that's a New York thing, so all right, And then he's on the Newsmax. Although your lady was nice, some guy was a real a hole in an email to me. Look, sir, I I don't sit around and watch Newsmax. But let me explain why. Well, let me let me help. So let's say you I don't know what your job is, sir, who decided to swear at me in this email. But let's say you, I'm assuming you're probably I don't know, an erotic messuse for lonely businessmen. So do you when you're done being an erotic messuse for lonely businessmen at work? Do you go home and erotically massaged lonely businessman? Do you understand the point that I'm making. So when Ross and I leave, I don't go turn and it's not newsmacs necessarily unless there's a big breaking story, then I'll throw some news on. But I try to have some separation there because later in the afternoon, I got to stick my head back into that wood chipper that is our news cycle, so I can prepare the show. And then the moment I'm done with that and I send all the stuff to Ross, nothing, I'm not watching the news again.
Speaker 2: We read a lot of news. We seal the news most of the time. When people send us stories, we've already seen it.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you can still send us stuff. I'm not saying don't, but I'm saying we read a lot and we see a lot. But that being said, we don't spend the entire day watching Fox News or Newsmax, or we don't sit around and watch the news.
Speaker 2: I have a life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, and if you watch news, that's fine and that's what you want to do. I just it's just because it's the job and we have we it's just a fire hose for all the other ways that it comes in because we have access to things that most people don't with like a you know, ap feeds, we have all the Fox News products since we broadcast it. We have all these other things there, which really kind of streamlines and facilitates the ability for us to do what we do. Coupled with the fact that, yeah, we've spent some time on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also you know, I also don't sit around listening to talk radio all because like, if you're an electrician and that's your life, or you're an electrician when you go home or erotic massuse for businesses when you go home, do you watch YouTube videos or shows or content or I'm being an electrician, right, yeah? Or do you have like a way to unwind and you have other stuff that you watch and do?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's all so, And again nobody can answer whether Dick Morris is a ghost. So we're still we have no proof. Yeah, one way or the other. It's up in the air. We don't know. So send me emails swearing at me. It's that simple, you said, emails. Be angry but yeah, because you know, remember what happened to Poort Chad's mom?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Chad?
Speaker 1: Okay, you had a bad day that still gets referenced every now and then. Don't be an a hole and we'll be good to go. Okay, all right, wonderful.
Speaker 2: They can't believe you don't just taking all this content twenty fourth seven. You're a you're a globalist, you're a fraud, you're a hoax. You've been exposed.
Speaker 1: I just I did spend an order amount of time trying to figure out if those were that was an alien coming to murderous yesterday with the fireball thing. Oh, you know, every now and then I break away, all right, uh oh, we got some sad news. I don't have it in front of me. Go ahead, Ross, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, I thought you had it right there.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, No, I got it, yeah, no, no, no, all right, I got it. Okay, he's got it. Yeah, Duke's a hazard Star Richard Hurst, what a deputy clean dead at seventy nine. He never got them. That's sad, man.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine you spent your whole life, that's your thing, your whole life, only to be out outdone by the by those duke boys man or deputy cleatus. Now, yeah, man, what a dude. I understand that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's like verboating to sit there and like show it and run it and reruns. Although I'm sure that someone is, but like, that was a good show. I'm sorry the car bothers you. That was a great man. I loved watching that, and I wasn't necessarily watching it live. I was watching it in the secondary reruns.
Speaker 2: Every every kid watched that show, especially if you're like, you know, if you were born when we were born, you watched it, you know, growing up to the eighties, he watched this show. It was like it was like he watched the eight team. It was his cultural phenomena, that's the thing. And every kid had one of those cars. I don't care if it was like, you know, I had a matchbox car. Oh, right to General Lee throwing off everything is canceled. Yeah sorry, buddy, Oh I've been moved to Newsmax, it's.
Speaker 1: Better than erotic messeuse for lonely businessman. Unless that's your passion, then you know you do you send me crappy emails?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So ripped up Andy Cleatus. But yeah, man, what a great show, what an absolutely great show.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh, Boston Paul even was a Newsmax emailer, Boston Paul. But he didn't swear at me, so I'll be nice.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is all right? So, uh he couldn't call in. Alan wrote and he said, look, I'm black. I listen to you guys. He goes, I don't even like you guys most days. Well, he goes, the other people who call me the N word are literally other black guys, And what does it say? And I don't like it and I bring it up and then they get mad at me. I'm a yeah, I like, yeah, this is going back to the Jamal Bowman story. He said that the health issues within the black community are because black people are literally called the hard are N word every day, And I'm just like, I feel like we'd hear about that if that was happening more, we'd hear more about that. So anyway, all right seven thirteen here on the Cacoday radio program, h Keith Oberman is just what a special what a special dude that guy is?
Speaker 2: Wait, Keith Oberman is still alive? Well, you know what, I don't know that we have any proof of that, do we? Is he a ghost?
Speaker 1: The only thing I ever see anytime I see a video of Keith Oberman's on Twitter, and some of you lunatics thought Greta was on a conference call with half the era of world yesterday doing a power fist and speaking perfect. You gotta get better at figuring out whether stuff isn't true or not. That's a first video Ross saw this morning.
Speaker 2: No, So I get up at I slept a little late today because it's Friday. So I slept till three point thirty. My alarm goes off, which it typically doesn't, and I get up and I opened my phone and the you know, the kitchen is all dark. I try to be like a ninja in the morning, not to wake everybody up, but I mean I'm in the kitchen. I open up my phone and it's like that first glare from your phone when you're still groggy. He's out of your eyes, and I'm like oh, let me open up Twitter to see if the world blew up. And I open it up and I have a bunch of people sent me a message and they're like, dude, check out this video. Can't believe this. Oh wow, look this is crazy. Is this real? And I watched the thing and it's grogginess for about five seconds, and I say, that's AI.
Speaker 1: It's clearly AI. Yeah, yeah, we're dude. It has with It's like I was saying with the with the the spaceball thing, you got to say with the fireball people then just start making their own so they could get clicks through. And then by then you had to figure out what is and what isn't real. And I don't know, you know, maybe one of the things that Twitter's gonna happen, because here's the problem. I don't know that I trust the social media companies to accurately do this. And that is tag. You know, use a tag if somebody uploads a video that's a I. In the same way that if we if we use our social media around here and are promoting a client and we've received compensation for it, you're legally required not just us, but influencers whatever you have to put ad in there or there's a few a few ways that you can do it, but you have to give notice. It's a legal requirement. You can get in trouble with the Federal Trade Commission if you don't, and they have come after in some more more so like Instagram influencers, you have to disclose it. Because radio we've been doing it for so long. We have a system when we're on the air, you know, Casey Ross here for and then you hear it in that capacity that's you know, that's disclosed. And when I'm talking to something, I'll always tell you if this is a client or not, if it's a client of ours, I always kind of casually mention it because I believe that you should have to disclose with the AI. It just it makes it a tougher experience. Not to say that there's not really fun cool AI stuff. There's some great stuff. I'm really I don't know about you. I am enjoying the heck out of all of these really creative videos of like historical things but they're vloggers, like the Redcoats thing we had the other day. Did you Ross? Did you watch that organ trail one? That's great?
Speaker 2: Yeah know, it's fantastic. Yeah, when they're like, you know, they're like obviously they're all dying, and she's talking about they're trying to manifest positive energy because it's like through the lens of a twenty twenty five influencer. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I love the part where he's like, all right, I can like carry one hundred pounds. Time to go shoot ten pounds of meat. I don't know about you, but I did a lot of hunting on the old Oregon Trail in the day, like way too much. The teacher come over, it's like you're hunting again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took us to the Apple back lab. So this is what's happening. Deal with it?
Speaker 2: What a journey to you know, for them to make that journey just so their descendants could live in twenty twenty five Portland.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's oh between the dysentery and the gout. And I didn't chalk the wagon properly man to end up there or well, it wasn't just it was Wilmette Valley and then all the way up into Washington there too. That's what settled that whole area. That and a little tiny gold rush thing. But yeah, can you imagine you get your ancestors made it through all that, and then you get murdered in the middle of Chaz Chop and they won't let an ambulance in.
Speaker 2: Ain't right, man, it ain't right. BJ what's up? Hello? Yeah, hey, go right ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Uh no, man, I just wanted to comment on the actor playing please and the Dukes of Hazzard died whenever. Whenever I heard the music playing, I honestly saw John Schneider or Tom wopat like the bo Luther passed away.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, oh, yeah, well I kind of realized that when I started playing it, and then I didn't tip Ross off to have the story open on his phone, and that thought crossed my mind, like, oh, or days it'll be like, oh they all died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, yeah, it was funny. I was actually talking to a coworker about it yesterday. So for reference, I'm thirty one, so obviously I didn't grow up with it, but I remember watching the reruns of it in the real, real late nineties. Yeah, and when I was in when I was in when I was in middle school. This was like the mid two thousands. CMT was showing the reruns of it, and that for a couple of years of my childhood became like my identity. I absolutely love the heck out of that show, and uh had the video game for it. The Dukes of Hazard turned to General Lee and you know the song and all that dazz.
Speaker 5: It's a good show.
Speaker 2: Wo.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, sir, I just can't you got canceled. So you're canceled?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, gum man. Yeah, I didn't learn from Ross's to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, nobody does.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks, That's why you make them so you guys can learn so you don't get canceled by the wocarate or whatever. All right, seven nineteen, hang on, and now my inbox is filling up with people creating ai of Dick Morris as a ghost. So the show's come full circle today. All right, we got to do another duke. Oh, by the way, I just remembered something. It was the dumbest argument I think I've ever participated in.
Speaker 2: And this is you have to understand.
Speaker 1: This is pre everyone had a cell phone that you could search the Internet on, so like if you didn't know, you had to wait figure out who's right. When I was doing when I was first doing radio. People would call the radio station in the evenings drunk at the bar to have me settle bets for them. That was the thing back in the day, because you know, apparently I'm just sitting around waiting for their calls.
Speaker 2: So I went there.
Speaker 1: There's a dude to car. He's not a friend of mine, but he's a friend of a friend. And we're all sitting in this truck and I can't remember where we're driving, and that song comes, uh the Way, the Good Old Boys song comes on, and this dude went, oh, yeah, I love Willie Nelson. And I'm like, that's not Willie Nelson, Dude, what are you talking about? Willie Nelson sounds like Willie Nelson. Nobody else sounds like Willy Nelson. And that c literally is not that's Whylon Jennings. He goes, no, No, it's the guy who did look about Texas. And I'm like, that's Waylon Jennings.
Speaker 2: I discovered this new band right. They're called the Highwaymen.
Speaker 1: Oh, really tell me more.
Speaker 2: We're not going to believe this. Yeah, it's for Willie Nelson's they cloned him. Oh yeah, I'm serious, man. I had I listened to the Highwaymen. Highwaymen song. It's in my my mix yesterday driving over to a client meeting. You know you're a band when you have a song that's the name of your band, right, But even that lineup, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it's the greatest supergroup ever.
Speaker 2: It's like it's they're the avengers of a band. Like the lineup of that band. The Highwayman absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's because country. He doesn't get it. It's the best. It's the greatest super group ever. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: You know, people may go Crosby Steels, Nash Young. That's great. I'm glad you liked those guys. It's not the Highwayman. It's not the Highwayman, all right, Anthony, real quick, what's up?
Speaker 4: So years ago, my son he loved Dukes Hazard as much as I did. He's eighteen, but he was at the time. Anyway, he came James Bess came to a restaurant in Young's Will called Griffin's. It's no longer there, and my my wife got my son up there and he was able to get a picture with James best. But I was also going to say fun fact about Duke sa Hazard, the actor who played Bear Bryant in the Forrest Gump, was actually Enis. It's funny, Uh, Buddy Astrayer, I think his name is.
Speaker 1: I would put our audience up on a Dukes of Hazzard quiz show against any audience in radio.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love it, all right, Anthony, real quick. Uh, there's one for you. And you said your son was eighteen when he watched this.
Speaker 4: No, he's eighteen now, he was like five.
Speaker 1: Oh he's an adult now, Okay, he's canceled, all right, get out of here. So that's unfortunate. And then I just did something and I knew it was going to irritate me. And I don't know why I did it. I knew it was going to happen. I called up a list. I just wanted to see a list like Rolling Stone greatest supergroups ever? And you know who's not in there, The highwayman Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Christoperson.
Speaker 2: I mean, just.
Speaker 1: What's happening you absolute adults?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Ross you want to know the bet? You want to know the greatest supergroups? The Traveling Wilbury's third.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So uh and that had no Now we'll say this that was very short lived. It had Dylan Harrison Petty. I think Roy Orbison was in there too for a minute. That's pretty good. Yeah, that's pretty stacked. That's that's pretty good. And I'm not asking. I'm not trying to rank these even though they did. I'm just saying, if you don't have the highwaymen in this conversation, then you can't report on music. Okay, Crosby Steel's Nash reference that sometimes young sometimes no Young and cream, which I mean, yeah, sure, Eric Clapton, Bruce ginger Baker I think was the Yeah ginger Baker, but no offense. Eric Clapton is an amazing artist. I don't know if does that count as a supergroup. I don't know. And some people would say the Eagles, but I don't think you can do supergroups because they then split into their own stuff. Henley did his thing, and then obviously Joe Walsh did his thing, but they were the Eagles first.
Speaker 2: I think these people though, or they're underestimating the power of just alone Johnny Cash and Innings, but them alone.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like the list is biased towards you know, rock as opposed to country. Yeah, what are some other honorable mentions here the firm?
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean I'm down with Jimmy Page, don't get me wrong, but no Paul Rodgers, okay, audio slave, stop it, stop it, Chris Cornell great, Morello great, but still yeah, there's a little bit of bias there. Oh all right, so do we have all right? So Ross we know more about the fireball in the sky. You said, let's say you had a sign site you had you got audio from some scientists explaining what this thing? Okay, all right, because I don't have it on my button bar, That's why I almost missed it.
Speaker 2: So because there's many people saying that it was I believe that it was a meteor, you place. So they talked to a scientists who explained if it was a meteor or not. Should I play that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, let's depend.
Speaker 1: I want to know what it is. I haven't heard this yet from the scientist.
Speaker 2: It ain't a meteor. O cat Is it came out of the sky?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure it did.
Speaker 2: It sounds sciencey.
Speaker 4: There is a big old frozen chunkin.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Confirm that was not airliner poop? Okay, it's how how big would have had to pin for what was seen in the sky. Man, you think they're what do you think they're serving on that airline burritos? But I mean, and then they did the Dave Matthews driving through Chicago thing. It was going on, Oh jeez, can't win, man.
Speaker 2: Can't win.
Speaker 1: Uh So Pete Hegseth decided he was going to uh field another round o questions yesterday, and they just got progressively dumber because I pointed out at the beginning of the show, we have made this transition from well, I don't think you guys bombed anything real well because preliminary, leaky, leaky reports and now with assessment damages from literally other countries, countries who, by the way, are not big fans of Donald Trump, they've they've kind of moved a little way from that, and now they're into, well, they moved all the uranium so they didn't hit anything, which is dumb for a thousand reasons. One, even if they did, you're implying that they did it in a little pickup trucks, so you think they moved it with their hands, which is not gonna work out. But two, it's not just the uranium, it's the centrifugias and the equipment necessary to enrich it, and that stuff is really tightly controlled. He's gonna be very noticeable as they go to attempt to acquire more of those parts. And you don't just move that with some trucks, you know, just you know, just you know, move that with some trucks. Okay, you're all lunatics, man. And then of course the New York Times piece to resistance was, of course the boys comment our our boys did a good job. And then of course they became offended because women fly planes too. The problem is he might have I think they might have actually meant specifically the crew who I would not be surprised if that crew didn't get a little video call, a little a little something from heg Seth or you know, whether Joint chiefs or maybe even the President saying hey, this is so important, this is great, thank you for what you're doing, and let's let's make this happen. Because that's a bit the details of that mission are pretty crazy. You take off Missouri, gonna fly for thirty six hours, where refuel you along the way. You're gonna get into Iranian apace, who's really mad at us right now? And they killed it. Yeah, they killed it man. And so that came up again yesterday. Here is that exchange. This is how it should have gone. The first time.
Speaker 7: Acknowledged the female pilots that also participated in this mission.
Speaker 8: The early messages that you sent out only congratulated the boys.
Speaker 9: So when I say something like our boys and bombers, see, this is the kind of thing the press does.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: Of course, the chairman mentioned a female bomber pilot. That's fantastic. She's fantastic, she's a hero. I want more female bomber pilots. I hope the men and women of our country sign up to do such brave and audacious things. But when you spin it as because I say our boys and bombers as a common phrase, I'll keep saying things like that, whether they're men or women. Very proud of that female pilot, just like I'm very proud of those male pilots. And I don't care if it's a male or a female in that cockpit, and the American people don't care. But it's the obsession with race and gender in this department that's change priorities.
Speaker 2: We don't do that anymore.
Speaker 9: We don't play your little games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like you know boys in Blue and all the cops are men, right, because that's just a known fact. Absolutely so. Yeah, Hag said. What he's referencing is they pointed out that there is a there's there. I think there's two b two pilots that are women. Okay, okay, there's a didn't miss was it miss America? A fighter a fighter jet pilot like the most one of the last two or something. She's also like a Rhodes scholar or something like that. She checking all the boxes. Good on her, and you know it's probably smart enough to know that that wasn't a slight.
Speaker 2: But I digress. All right, Oh, tell Jamal to hang on.
Speaker 1: I got We're gonna do weather and then I'll I'll chat with him in the next segment here right when we get back. But Jeff Maher from the Weather Channel, he's he's hanging out. What's going on, Jeff.
Speaker 10: Mar you know it's more hot and humid weather had Yeah, yeah, just some time for our last week in June. And we'll also have a few showers on thunderstorts to die, but most of those will hold off until later this afternoon. So we'll start off with sunshine. The eventual high in ninety six, but it feels more like one hundred and one two in you factory in the humidity, and look for a few scattered after me at evening thunderstorms to pop up, partly cloudy overnight down to seventy three. We're not going to have much of a change with the weather pattern into the weekend. That means some early sunshine followed by scattered afternoon storms highs tomorrow and on Sunday in the mid nineties. That heated decks again close to one hundred manufactured humidity and a little bit drier as we start off with me Monday with sunshine and I eventually headed to ninety four degrees.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeff, talk to you in an hour, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, Ross.
Speaker 1: I hope we don't get too much rain, too much water, that would be that'd be that'd be horrible, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that was gonna be dead on them. Sorry. There was another news package yesterday.
Speaker 1: Is this they were talking about I think it was Minneapolis who were talking about all the rain they were getting up there. This guy sounds like he's running while they're in our viewing him too.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that was going to be dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, all right, we'll be back. Hang on, talk about water floatation fund devices. What one a breadstick is would be great?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: I would think the breadstick would be the superior pole flu like noodle thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or if you want to go bigger, you want to expand it. You know, you ever see like the pool behind boat toys? Have you ever seen the giant banana?
Speaker 2: I have yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where there's like three handlebars on three people who ride a pool behind a boat that as a breadstick.
Speaker 2: You're buying that today?
Speaker 1: And what pasta do you go with?
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean, I don't know. That's a that's a tough question, and I think is a question we've all asked ourselves throughout the years.
Speaker 1: Right, Really, if I if there was a floatation fun devices themed after Olive Garden pasta, what would it be?
Speaker 2: You're not going to go angel hair pasta? No, he'd sink right.
Speaker 1: Maybe for a tiny little kid now, a ravioli'd be interesting, you know for a float where you lay on it? Right, did you get a couple of people on the old Ravioli, so that'd probably be good. But it looks like, let's see here they have floating Fetaicini taking it easy, tortal Tortelloni. Which one's the Tortaloni?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I know I got a very important thing. I got a google here, and you all have to sit while I google it.
Speaker 2: I heard the pool floating is there? They're manufactured in Tuscany, though, is that true?
Speaker 1: I mean it probably starts with the T and ends with I wan, but you know, maybe maybe by the way I got ross at present.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited you sent the photo the markie.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the name brand of that water?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can pronounce it. It's a quah okay aqua pana, It's a pc q u a.
Speaker 1: Now why would I get him a glass bottle of water from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tell the tell natural spring water from Tuscany. This is what they boil the pot olive.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true. No, it is this spring water from Tuscany because it's really that water is expensive, so so is olive garden. You get what you know, you get what you pay for.
Speaker 2: Man but you.
Speaker 1: Need like twenty of those bottles to do the you know, po big pasta boil for them. So anyway, he's got Tuscan water in there. Now I'm gonna get you a Tuscan Raider too. Do you want one of those? Oh wait, that's a different one. That's a different one.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: But why did they do Tuscany like that? By the way, that's my question.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: What did he have a bad Olive Garden experience before they made the movie.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'll show.
Speaker 1: Them to make these maniacs from Tuscany. Yeah, that'll show them. So Ross has Tuscan water. Now, fine dining man, fine dining. Oh wait, hold on, it was figured out what a Tortaloni is. I know what a Tortellini is.
Speaker 2: Acknowledged he puts the Ford leader on.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, I hit the wrong keyboard. I moved some stuff around today because one of my computers is acting like an absolute jerk, so it was firing stuff on the button bar. I stopped playing all right, sorry, and I forgot I had the hot keys. Well that's Tortellini. I want Tortelloni. Show me a picture of Tortelloni keeps trying to correct me, like I'm dumb. I olive garden, did.
Speaker 2: It not me?
Speaker 1: No pool noodles for you, sir, Chicken Tortaloni. Just show me a picture of Tortelloni, so I know, okay, all right, it's it's it's like it's the circular ravioli with the stuff stuff to side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a float tube. That's just a it's a it's an inflatable float tube. That's all that is. That practical, that's practical. And then relaxing rigatoni. Rigatoni sounds like that wouldn't be a very good one, Like you'd sink that's what you get somebody you want them to drown? What'd you get? Got you the rigatoni? Ah you don't. You don't love me as much as the other kids. Yeah, that thing is not hydrodynamic or whatever the word would be for that. So for radio buddy from down south who did not get struck with pieces of the meteorite yesterday, joining us, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 5: I am I am intact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then he brought up a horrifying point reference to the old Stephen kingbook Tommy Knockers, which also started with a meteorite, but went in a very different direction where everyone.
Speaker 5: Think, yeah, didn't he I want to say, like I'm trying to remember if that was, like was that well where like some guy out in the middle of nowhere finds and I believe it was Stephen King who actually played this role where he was like some you.
Speaker 1: Know, was a crash ship and something else. The meteorite might have been something else, right.
Speaker 5: And he like dug it, he found it, He dug it out, and then he like picked it up and touched it or something. And the next thing he starts getting like grass or or moss growing all over and then and then he like just you know, spoiler alert, he like you know, kills himself in the bathtub after he's completely.
Speaker 1: Covered spoiler alert. Stephen King book. But yeah, how how I love Stephen King books so much? And to then now know who Stephen King is?
Speaker 5: Yeah for real? Yeah, yeah, you know it. And I loved the Dark Tower series, yes, and and I quit reading. I think the fourth book may have been the last one that I read. He and like I've lost tracking this. I got on Twitter back in you know, two thousand and nine, and I seem to recall reading his stuff pretty early on. He was an early adopter of Twitter as well, and that's when I started seeing just his completely unhinged hot takes. And it's the same thing with you know in the journalism world, where you know, you read these pieces by individuals and you think, oh, this is a solid piece or whatever, and then you read what they think about stuff in their last guarded moments and you're like, oh my gosh, I can't trust anything this person says anymore. No.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like Keith Oberman. I just love Oberman on Sports Center, y Ross and I've talked about this a lot. And that guy you never liked him on sports Well just on Sports Center.
Speaker 5: Okay, Nope, no, never liked him.
Speaker 2: But now boy mask is off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and frankly, he needs probably one of the masks from the Hannibal, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Silence of the Lambs and a straight jacket. Yeah, just so he doesn't harm himself. All right.
Speaker 1: So here's the over under. Did the meteorite do more damage than our.
Speaker 2: What's sixteen? How many?
Speaker 1: How many of those bunker buster things did we actually drop on Iran?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a dozen of them.
Speaker 1: What dozen was just the one facility? I think then it was sixteen tollers. So but it doesn't matter which did more damage our b two bombers or that meteorite at work, you know, because this has been the fascination of the media all week.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's once again another example like how you can be president, but you just can't govern, you know, because you've got people inside of your quote administration, although they're not they're they're part of the you know, the bureaucracy or the deep state, as Trump World calls it.
Speaker 1: And well, then let me say this, because I know where you're going with this. It's not just his administration who may have leaked that. Yeah, this that report was provided to members of the House and Senate committees that have oversight on this.
Speaker 5: Correct, right, And so I saw a headline earlier this morning that Trump claims he knows you know, who leaked it. And maybe he does, maybe he does not. I don't know. I have taken so like my rule of thumb now for all things Trump administration is let's give it a little time, Let's wait and see. Yeah, because everybody rushing to try to frame the narrative immediately when you don't know. No, but like in the immediate aftermath of the bombing, run everybody's running around claiming that they know exactly, you know, what the impact was and was it totally destroyed, was it not destroyed?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 5: And you don't know. There's no way you could know that. And if you do find out, it's going to be from intelligence services, and then you're going to have to weigh that information too. So I kind of look at I try to look at incentives, like what incentive does somebody have to say we did not, you know, successfully wipe out the facilities. Right, So if somebody's telling me that, oh, we didn't do it, it didn't happen, it wasn't good, Well, okay, do you have an incentive to tell me that versus what might be the truth that we did knock them all out? Right, just like Trump has an incentive to say we did knock them all out, and I.
Speaker 1: Think Iran has an incentive to say that we knocked them all out. That's what people that are forgetting here Iran going Yep, he blew it all up. I guess we're done. That's what they're going to tell you.
Speaker 5: Right, and initially they said the opposite. Initially they said there.
Speaker 1: Was no well because they wanted to, you know, he had to look strong in that moment.
Speaker 2: But I think, right, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Now they're saying, oh, yeah, heavily damaged. Right, So you don't know what they're saying. And you know, they may have shifted their their cost benefit analysis of saying it was completely destroyed. So this way they can pursue it. But in the Israelis, like, they have incentives, right, they're incentive You would think if they want to keep you know, engaging in warfare against Iran, you would think that they would say that it was not successful. But there's an incentive for them to you know, flatter Trump in the US in order to keep you know, close alliance. And so it's it's all very difficult. And so when you get handed this intel that says we have very low confidence in this assessment, first off, like that's and.
Speaker 1: That has an asterisk on it. Yeah, that's an important point, yes.
Speaker 5: Right, and that was important to note that was omitted from the initial reports in the media. They did not convey that to their audience. Now they later came back and stuck that in and then they're like, we stand by our reporting. Well you stand by it now. But the initial reports were obviously intended to undermine the message that Trump was sending out there, and you have to ask yourself, what is the incentive to do so it's to weaken Donald Trump, but also it's to make Americans demoralized about their own nation and its own ability to run this kind of an operation, which what it seems like was successful, it does appear to be successful at this time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think the other side of that too is as to why they're I don't want to say backtracking a little, but trying to reimagine history, is because I think they in their quest to get Donald Trump, it also came across to a lot of people that they were not being very complementary of the beat while simultaneously not being complementary of our military personnel. And then the New York Times whining because they said boys, right, and so I think that might play a little into it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, right, yeah, it's like, oh gosh, how do we you know, how do we frame this as not being anti military but just against the leader of the military, right, But yet you're criticizing the operation that the leader didn't do, but the military it did itself. So yeah, this and look, I think the proof is going to be, uh, you know, does Iran actually come to the table and have some sort of negotiation at this point, because that is not something that a wrong I think would do if they still maintain nuclear capabilities. Now they may have some other capabilities, they may have some other uh you know, ace up their sleeves so to speak, that they may try to do. I don't know. I don't trust the Iranians because you know, they want to murder all Americans.
Speaker 1: Death to America means come on.
Speaker 5: Like the fiery but mostly peaceful.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the CNN analysis where the woman was talking about how she was in around while they were chanting death to Americas, but they were very nice to her, right.
Speaker 5: It's in a good way. It's like, see, this is this is what it's Western conceit. Okay, this is the belief that, oh, everybody thinks like I do, and if we just give them it's if we just give them, you know, enough money, or we give them enough tolerance, and then they'll like us. And it is that is a conceit. Okay, you are projecting onto a different people your thought process and what you value and what you reject and accept. They have a different calculus, Okay, And when they are telling you that they want to murder you all and then they actually take steps to do that, you should believe them. You should trust that their actions are matching their death chance. It's like this, oh uh, jihad, it just.
Speaker 1: Means personally, Yeah, that's that was the most recent one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the other one.
Speaker 5: Right, It's like, oh, look, even the Holocaust Museum uses intifada to describe the Warsaw ghetto uprising in Poland against the Nazis in a last stand by Jews before they were all slaughtered. So well, when you're translating, when you're translating that uprising into Arabic, then yes, I guess the word intifada would work. However, the intifada as being used now context matters, means the Intifada that is exemplified by the Second Intifada that was waged against the Israelis, right, murdering hundreds and hundreds of innocent civilians in a terrorism campaign.
Speaker 1: No, they just want to sign They want to go on a dual vacation to both a river and the sea. Don't you're reading too much into this?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Hey, I got to ask you, though, how excited are you? You got to be in a great mood? You could you own your house in Charlotte? Are you bought a house down there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, I mean the bank owns it for now.
Speaker 1: Well hell, but it's just it's it's gonna be worth so much more money, true, because that had that thing up in New York. And I saw last year that North Carolina surpassed Florida for New York transplants, so yay for us. I have to assume that he the the final purge will be coming if this guy is the mayor, judging by his laundry list of priorities, which includes, oh, that's right, let's let's have government run grocery stores, which, by the way, I've seen those in some common countries.
Speaker 2: The selection is not great.
Speaker 5: No, Tucker Croston seemed very uh, he seemed he seemed very impressed by Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Cuban ones are crazy because it'll be one aisle with one type of one thing and it's the whole isle, and then the next one has nothing in it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So so my value is going up.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Uh. The the craziness part is if you're a renter, that'll drive prices up while this dude simultaneously freezes rent in New York.
Speaker 2: So that's a fun twist.
Speaker 5: You're ignoring that. The best part of his tax plan, though.
Speaker 1: Is it the legalized prostitutions, which he'd have to subsidize, because if you can't afford a hook or that's not fair, right, and I have it instead of snap card, you can call it a snit.
Speaker 2: Well you get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, you would have to act and you would have to redistribute those services based on equity, right, so you would have to adjust for that. No, My favorite is he wants to shift the tax burden from over taxed homeowners in the outer boroughs to more expensive homes. This is right from his website, to more expensive homes in richer and whiter neighborhoods. So he wants to increase property taxes on white people.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I thought he meant white buildings. I'm sorry, I was so confused. Yeah, no, you no, Do you think it's helpful? Do you think it's helpful now that you have the John Birch Society. You have the young Republicans and others that are on this twitterjiha to get this guy deported. I understand the frustration, but like the whole point of what's going on right now is there's a legal path and a not legal path, and we because the media for too long has refused to acknowledge the existence of the duality of these things. So as frustrated as I do like that he's got beef with Fitty sent too now, but I so so you think of the if he is mayor, it's not going to go well, is what I'm picking up from you.
Speaker 5: Oh No, And that's the thing. If it goes well for him and his and his priorities, his agenda, it will go very not well for the residents and also but it will go very well I think for other cities. Looks. I talked about this on I guess it was Monday or whenever, after the primary Whinever Tuesday. So yeah, Charlotte is the second largest financial capital in America, behind only New York. And I said, I opened my show, I said, if the banks in Charlotte are not right now hiring headhunters to go after these finance and banking people up in New York if they're not like I actually just heard yesterday that one of the oldest, biggest law firms in Charlotte was moving out of the Bank of America building. They've been basically, you know, forced to move from what I understand, because the bank needs the floors.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not just employees. I think you're going to see wholesale financial you know, headquarters in New York move out of there. In Charlotte, Florida got a bunch of them. But I think that Charlotte, Raleigh, you know, the North Carolina at large may very well feel that. So I guess that's in that positive But again, the trickle down impact everybody else.
Speaker 2: Gurge your loins man.
Speaker 5: Well, and I would say there is a benefit to you know, spreading these financial service and industry members, you know, outside of just one district like New York City. There is a benefit to that sort of a decentralization. If they pick up and move to different states, that might be a benefit rather than concentrating at all, you know, in one three block area. So like that's there may be benefits, But for the people who are living in New York this, like there's a reason communism fails, and this guy is going to have tried it correctly yet So well, and that's the thing too, like he's a member of the Assembly, and if he wanted to do this stuff, why didn't he do it already? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think Clomo pointed that out. He's like, hey, these things you want to do are almost exclusively done by the job you're currently.
Speaker 5: In, right, yeah, right, yeah, classic Nepo baby, Trustafarian kid. You know dad was a well professor. Yeah, well he was an colonialist professor. Yeah, his mom was the filmmaker, and his dad was a Columbia University professor, because of course he's a Columbia you professor, of course.
Speaker 1: All right, real quick, So the city of Charlotte hates Tesla's Yeah.
Speaker 5: Apparently, Oh no, no, the city council woman who removed it. It's a list of approved and Tesla has been on this list for evs for you knowever, and for just out of the blue, she pulled that list and said they should not get any contracts and she cited safety concerns.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, not no offered, no evidence offered, no research offered, no comparative analysis with the other carmakers that are on that list.
Speaker 5: She just said she had some safety concerns about this this brand and had nothing to do with Elon Musk. Nothing to do with Elon Musk. And six of the Democrats on the council approved that.
Speaker 2: So we made it.
Speaker 5: About a week. Yeah, a week without a Charlotte City Council scandal.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are putting up real numbers, and I appreciate we are. I really I think Raleigh Greensborough need to kick it into high gear because we've had some stuff. Don't get me wrong. The Christmas Parade to Bacle might be the worst among them. But you guys just every week producing, all right, Pete, I really appreciate it. Man, hang on the line. I want to ask you something off the air. Yeah, okay, all right, so Pete calendar there put him on hold without hanging up on him. Here on the Cacoda Radio program. Lots more to get into in our final half hour, got news and all that coming up.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: I lost my AirPods. Now, they were the older ones. I had them forever. They weren't really holding a great charge, But I'm cheap and they worked whatever. So I was waiting for him to give up the ghost and they just did it all at once because I left him somewhere. So I yesterday was like, all right, I got to get some new ones. There's no way in hell I was going to go over the Apple store just for those, because you can buy them in a lot of different retailers. And so I found the retailer that had they had them like I think it was thirty dollars off, so I got a pretty good deal there. Went over to the store to go pick them up, and I was in there and nobody knows how to access them. And that's only after I found the one employee who I'm pretty sure was trying to hide from me. And this is I'm not going to tell you which store it is, but it's a big chain retail store, and I mean in a larger size too, where they got a bunch of stuff retails cooked.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, there are so many industries that are cooked, like completely since COVID. Like it's just some people just don't care anymore, or they use COVID as an excuse.
Speaker 1: Now, conceptually you could pivot, and you know, cause I like the pick it up at the store option if I need it, because then I can get it all prepaid. We're good to go, right, just swing in there. I didn't do that. I just I just figured out if they had any in stock, which it said they did. But I walked into that store and I couldn't find a nobody. No, And I finally found a guy who super nice guy got him for me. Yeah, but then when you find somebody, you got to hope that they're capable of like doing anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the other person was like, I don't know where those are, and I'm like, well, I can see some, but if you have to go in the back and get when this guy got he you know, got it real quick. So I get them out of the box and I go to plug them in, uh to, because I got the charger in the vehicle to plug him in the thing that plugs my iPhone, it's.
Speaker 2: A different plug now. It's a different plug now.
Speaker 1: So I now have three Apple devices that all require a different charging plug.
Speaker 2: And that's no way intentional.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, so Apple going now to the straits, the UBC or whatever it is. They kind of had their hand forced in that a little bit by the European union. But also we're kind of getting threatened by lawmakers because they were doing all this other these other cables, and people are like this is bs, But in reality it was good for them because then they got to change to a different cable. But now that I know that, you know, an Android plug will also work for that, I've actually it'd probably be like some weird power difference and I'll cook the headphones. I don't know it came with a cable. But still it's just the the annoyance of the whole process.
Speaker 2: I still I don't like earbuds. I hate earbuds. I'm still like I'm I'm I'm so old school with this, Like I still want the wired headphones, Like I still want those, and I just can't. I can't deal with the earbuds. Man.
Speaker 1: Here's why I love the earbuds because if I'm using them, Let's say you're in a situation where you're streaming something off your phone, maybe you're listening, maybe you're on an airplane or something, right, and you got that thing streaming, you got it plugged in there on your seat. If you go up to use like the rest of or whatever, your music never stops. So then you don't have to interact with people, which is really the main goal of those things.
Speaker 2: But if you're wired, it's really cool because you go to the gym and then while you're working out the chords swinging gold up into everything and yeah, phones keep flying off your head and they knock out the influencer. Idiot next to you as trying to film and they're fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, hopefully he doesn't get strangled with that chord for filming in the bathroom. By the way, I keep seeing more of that. Is that not against Jim rules to film yourself in the mirror? Clearly in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I would think it is. Yeah, okay, all right. So you talk about like younger kids and like these like industries where like a lot of times they try to hide from doing work because they've seen that too. No, come on, but it's funny. So we do the drive up at you know, like say like a target, like you go and you do the drive up and uh, I've we've seen this numerous times. So we have two vehicles and Markey's vehicle is the newer one. It's like a twenty twenty four okay, but it doesn't have the button in the back that closes the back gate. Right, so you have to go out. Oh no, which is no big deal, I know, and you have to you go out and just close it on your own. But these kids will come out with your order and they put this stuff in the back and this has happened numerous times now, and they just walk away. No, no, it's even worse than walking away. So they'll look up right for the button. Yeah, stuff in the back, and they look up for the button and there's no button there. And this has happened like three times now, three different people. They'll the kids and they're they're like sixteen, seventeen, eighteen at the at the oldest. Right.
Speaker 6: They'll look up and they'll they'll push an imaginary button that isn't there, and they walk away because they they're looking up and they panic and they're like, is that a rotary phone?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to shut up the tag of the back of the car, and they just they try to play it cool, but inside their head they're panicking because they're sure and they don't know how to close the back of the car the trunk. They have no idea, So they push an imaginary button and they slowly walk away and.
Speaker 2: They ghost you. They don't look at you at all. They're just like, I'm going back in the store now. It's the best thing in the world. I love that, manst out laughing every single time. I love that.
Speaker 1: Do they what do you say, imaginary butt?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 1: Are they pushing something that at least is like an indention or something.
Speaker 2: No, there's not.
Speaker 6: They walk up and they just go.
Speaker 2: And they walk away.
Speaker 1: They're like a pretend a pretend hand washer. At that point, what Jeff mar really wants to do weather Fast, He's gonna have to hang on in a second. Yeah, man, what are you gonna do? Because you know you can't ask them. You have some of the brave kids of this, the braver younger kids. They're the ones that come out without the face mask and that you're twenty twenty five, the brave ones. The kids will go, so do I just like close it? I just like use my hands and I touched the trunk and I close it, and you're like, yeah, just slam me shut. And they're like oh and they close and they're super excited.
Speaker 2: Before that was wild.
Speaker 1: This is like what it was like the Live of the nineteen hundreds, dude. So here's the other thing, because I almost had the reverse of it. But this is the different in the generations, right, So I uh, one of the hotels I stayed at as part of the travels, not the one in Nashville. Just to be clear, this is not our client's hotel. It has it has it doesn't have buttons in the elevator. You have a pad outside the elevator. You hit the floor number you want, and then it'll think for a moment and then it will assign you an elevator because there's like four or six depending on how which of the hallways you're in, and then you and it's just weird though, because at first you try, you're like, it wasn't clicking with me because I'd never seen that in a hotel before. Maybe you guys have seen it. I had never seen one where you have this like iPad thing on the outside. You select your thing and then it'll assign you one and then all you have to.
Speaker 2: Do is get in.
Speaker 1: It'll take you there and if you know where to look, you can confirm it's your elevator. They have like a screen inside the door, so not inside the elevator, but on the side of the door, so like, a younger person probably figure it out. But if they didn't, I think they just take the stairs.
Speaker 4: Not me.
Speaker 1: I walked right back into the lobby. I'm like, this is dumb. How does this work? This is a dumb thing you've done. There's no buttons in the elevator. I thought I was walking into a trap from the movie Saw? Like, how do you if there's a problem, how do.
Speaker 2: You call doors closed? I should not have stayed here.
Speaker 1: All right, let me grab weather and we'll do some phone calls the last even if anything's good. Jeff mar from the Weather Channel here, all right, I'm sorry, I'm doing the old man get off my lawn thing.
Speaker 2: But whatever, I hear you. Yeah, just make it make it easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not too bad for us.
Speaker 10: As we start off this morning, we'll see some sunshine, another hot window this afternoon up to ninety six, the heating dex into the triple digits, and as temperatures heat up some afternoon and evening thunder storms may develop. Alver night party cloudy down to seventy three. We're not going to have much of a change at all the weather pattern for the weekend. That means morning sunshine followed by scattered afternoon and early evening thunder storms each day. I temperature tomorrow and Sunday in the mid nineties that he did dex though each afternoon flirting with one hundred degrees.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 10: How do we feel at times when you factor in the humidity level?
Speaker 1: All right, Jeff, thank you, stay cool and uh, you know, have a good weekend. Okay, thanks, all right, and then we'll come back with mister Jeff Bellinger here in just a few minutes and maybe a few phone calls, hang on, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning, casey. Investors are upbeat today about trade and interest rates. Commerce Secretary Howard Nick told Bloomberg the trade understanding that was reached with China last month has been finalized. Chinese officials have since echoed the Secretary's comments about the deal it has stabilized US China ties. Let Nick said the White House is looking to reach agreements with ten major trading partners in the next two weeks. As for interest rates, there's still optimism that rates will be lowered later in the year, even though a majority of the Fed officials who have commented recently have said it's probably not going to happen next month. Stock market futures higher right across the board this morning. Now futures rough one hundred and thirty eight points. The inflation gauge favored by the Federal Reserve ticked higher last month. The PCE Price index rose a tenth of a percent, the core PCE up two tenths percent. The inflatent gauge part of the monthly report on personal income and spending both were down in May, and comes by four tenths percent, spending by one tenth of a percent. Targets trying a couple of new things and some of its stores workers are able to use smartphones to lock and unlock the display cases that hold items that are easily and often stolen. It's faster than using keys on its website. Target is offering bundles of items and testing bulk sales of some products. Wants to determine whether that strategy will give sales a boost. The worst may be over for Nike, the sports where company says it's year long sales decline has hit bottom. This suggests strategic moves by CEO Elliott Hill. They're paying off. Nike shares are up strongly in pre market trading up eleven percent right now, and Casey, buy some extra stamps next time you're at a post office. A Postal Service spokesman told USA Today the agency's oversight board is considering raising the price of forever stamps and some other products, and if the hikes are approved, it's likely they will take effect on July thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Casey, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you much, Jeff. I have yourself a good weekend. We'll talk Monday.
Speaker 7: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 5: Take care.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bellinger from Bloomberg News. I was Ross. I are still laughing about the phantom button with the kids. I will tell you. I remember so a few years ago. How old is that? I think he was sixteen or seventeen at the time. So it's my bud, my buddy's son, and he I'm doing something on the computer, but he was kind of he wanted to show me something and I'm like, well, hold on, I'm doing this. I don't have it saved. He's like, well, just you know, save it real quick and I'll show you. Just click the save square. And I'm like, does what is the saves square? And then it dawned upon me because Ross you know in the Microsoft if the home has a little house logo next to it, and new has like a piece of paper, and then Open has a little open folder. So next to the save square is a picture of a of a disc, a computer disc. I'm like, that's a disc. That's that a It's yeah, it's a square. It's a bit because it's not just a square. It has the little upper part too. If you look at the logoing, they.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what the original picture was supposed to be, like you.
Speaker 1: And then I said, I said, that's how hard do you even? Have you heard of a floppy disc?
Speaker 2: They're probably also confused if you're talking about emblems on an iPhone, like they probably confused by the phone icon as well. Ah yeah, because it's the old rotary phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the handset Yeah for sure, that's yeah. He's like, just click the safe square. I'm like, but it's not a thing anyway. All right, Hey, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: Did you miss me?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that you. You went on a Twitter tangent over the last like twelve hours. All right, I guess she's feeling better. She's back, so I am bad.
Speaker 11: The hero So have you had a chance to see the latest Atlantic piece.
Speaker 8: Boat Jaws.
Speaker 1: I saw everyone writing about the fiftieth anniversary. What did the Atlantic do? I'm sure it's horrible.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, of.
Speaker 11: Course it portrays divisions very differently than the novels that inspired it.
Speaker 2: In in what sense?
Speaker 11: Oh god, well, let's see in ways that anticipated a fight that has arguably defined American politics since twenty sixteen, which I find ironic. While Tyler A. Harper goes on to attack Matt Hooper, the arrogant credential expert, predential expert study quote unquote as.
Speaker 4: The bad guy, Well he has a firewall.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is the blockbuster, the blockbuster, the captured or growing American.
Speaker 2: You know that, dude, the stupid shark. The first thing is eating is.
Speaker 1: A blonde hair, blue eyed bubble head named Chrissy.
Speaker 11: And it was a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Man you met, and you meant you met paywall, not firewall.
Speaker 11: So just yeah, I met paywall, paywall. You know that the Democrat was the mayor. He wanted to keep the beaches open, right, he didn't care.
Speaker 1: How about about politics? And I could have defeated that shark in a minute.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, the small business owners didn't want to be on welfare all winter. And actually it was the arrogant credential expert who ultimately did chill DAGs because he gave h Yeah, he plugged the idea about the tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I could have handled this in a minute, all right, Donnie, ever been in the house. It's got a big dog and like a cat, who runs that relationship usually.
Speaker 2: The cat, that's right.
Speaker 1: So if they'd have just thrown cats at the shark, this thing would have been over in a minute, damn right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, there's a bunch of sharks. I gotta I gotta let you go. I can get one more call. Yeah you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, hopefully Ray brought some cats with him because they alpha whatever they get around. Boston Paul not to be confused with Denver Paul.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: Who use the stamps anymore? I was just calling to ask you a few days are they going to sell lucy cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Me at the government? I see what, I know what you're doing. Ever since Ross joked that I scream now, Boston Paul sent me an email every morning, go why are you yelling?
Speaker 8: Hey, Denver Paul? I mean, you know when it was Ausie Paul. You could tell the difference because he's got an accent right now, he don't have you know, we don't have accent. So how are you going to tell us a pot?
Speaker 1: I it's a it's a mystery. It's a mystery, yeah, Oussie Paul, Denver Paul and Boston Paul.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in a while.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to get you. And you're both you're both cops or former cops, so I'm thinking, uh, octagon for you too, and then whoever wins and emerges can be the official show.
Speaker 4: Paul.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 8: There you go, here, you go.
Speaker 1: You wanna fight the oz. See, he'll bring he'll bring some one of the nine thousand deadliest things that they have over there, so kingaroot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't want any know that? All right?
Speaker 5: All right, you have a good weekend.
Speaker 8: Next shuit you see to hear doctor.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll get on that, all right. Turn your hearing age down so we'll we'll hear from you soon. Oh boy, By the way, Roz, I just saw this. Did you see this new TV show called Virgin Island? I've not you want to guess what it is. It's a reality show. They got a Caribbean island or I don't know if it's the Caribbean, and then they staffed or stocked it with a bunch of men and women who are virgins.
Speaker 2: And they're going to sacrifice one of the volcano on the island.
Speaker 1: Now they're just trying to get them to hook up with each other as awkwardly as possible. That's reality TV. Now, my Friends