Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: October thirty, twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the O'Kelly effect. And we are well live on a woll Wednesday, Wednesday, and it is the middle of a week, and as per usual, scheduling is walking with the network and people, et cetera. But I'm really happy to have a guest that I just asked, oh, I don't know today to come on the show. I had other plans in mind this week, and I wasn't even going to do any JFK shows because I did that last week. But I think this will be an interesting visit with somebody that we have had on the show before and was working for TNT at one point in the not too distant past. But the now defunct TNT radio network, well maybe it's not defunct. Maybe it's been rebranded, because I see it rebranded out there, and I don't even feel like giving them air. But weird thing when you see people transpose their network into something else, you know, it reminds me of the early two thousands when this happened several times, and places like Oracle and Jaez O'Ryan and other online radio networks change hands, ownerships split off into little groups. It was a weird time back then, and I don't know, are we seeing that today? It's a lot easier. And hell, you don't need a radio network anymore because you can just what broadcast on Twitter ex if you want ex Twitter whatever it is Elon Musk's platform is I mean, is he too busy in Pennsylvania at the moment trying to give away a million dollars? Maybe, But we're going to get to a bunch of stuff. And I might even ask my guest today what he thinks about the robocall and the other weird stuff going on with the presidential selection here in the US, because, as I said, being that it is hell Night, mischief Knight, the day before Halloween in America. Hey, you know what, we're only well less than a week now away from that Tuesday that's coming up. Huh, November fifth? Is that the date that's supposed I think that's when it's supposed to happen, November fifth, So that'll be the next coming Tuesday. Strange, But will the story end there? I don't think so. Trump v Harris, Harris v. Trump, whatever it is you want to call it, and the battle for the soul of America continues, although if you're watching the ads you might think it's the battle over who gets to play in what sports abortion and say it to my face. Yes, I know that was in coherent. So is the campaign. So are some of the people involved in the campaign. And oh, by the way, Joe Biden's got a garbage can and Trump has a garbage truck today if you didn't see that. But do I want to get into specific news. No, I want to have a chat with a guy who's got a better radio voice than me, but a name that I have a hard time pronouncing because it's what croatian I think in Oregon. But anyway, hergo yeah, all right, I think I did that correct? Anyway? Yeah? Hey, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You got it?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Oh hey man, how you doing? And also tell people you have a podcast now, because that show that was named after you on TNT is no longer. I don't know if archives are available of it anyway, yea, everything is still up.
Speaker 3: I would guess even yours is up.
Speaker 1: All the even the people who departed or were forced to depart, The archives will remain up.
Speaker 2: Yes, and oh, yes, yeah, mine disappeared, So mine are gone. I know that. But I sort of got blacklisted by those guys, which is why I have to laugh. They closed up shop, But I asked you before we went to air, Hey, were you still on board on staff? Were you still part of the station when they allegedly closed up shop with Mike Ryan out there saying that, I guess people didn't really want free speech. That was the thrust of the statements he was making, because he was saying that his platform was all about free speech. And you know, they lost investors or they lost funding, one way or another, he said, and it was time to give up the ghost, and so they did on a Friday apparently. But you weren't there at the time, were you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: By the way, I actually I checked, and a lot of the TND presenters get this wrong. Your archive is still up, it's just not easy to find. It's on the pod. Mean, I'll actually send you the link.
Speaker 2: Snow caring.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I decided to leave after two full years in March mid March. I was just simply burned out and so I left. You know, I'm still on good terms with the TNT folks, and yeah, I left, and then six months later, you know, somewhere what like a month ago, they shut down. I guess they lost the funding. And just today, you know, it's all news to me. I don't I'm not talking to anyone there, but they've been rebranded the Pulse today and I guess they did a stream today and yeah, I don't know, maybe they've gotten you investors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something something has happened over there. I'm not claiming to know what happened either. I just know that damn, you made it two years and I couldn't make it two weeks over there. So it is what it is. Eight days, my brother, that's how long I lasted. And I only broadcast well let's see, I think six of them. Anyway, Yeah, there was a weekend in there as well, but as far as I knew, I hadn't been fired until that Monday, and after I finished my broadcast, I was told, yeah, you don't need to show up tomorrow. So it was what it was. I had a five day week show over there. Anyway. Well, let's put that aside and know I'm not bitter at all, but I did find it ironic because he was claiming you know, kind of kind of sour grapes considering that they you know, people just don't want free speech, which I found odd because I was shut down for not saying things that they wanted said and also not agreeing with the position, which is pretty much why my show was taken away. So I found that funny. I mean, I don't ask you to comment on that. You seem to be thriving over there, but now you do just your own podcast and where can people find your independent whenever you feel like doing when you're posting it podcasts by the way, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have a schedule. Some weeks I'll record six podcasts a week or you know, one to two. And Geopoliticsnempire dot com is the website and then the substack Geopolitics and Empire dot subsec dot com and primarily support it through you know, paid subscriptions membership on the substack where I do weekly group zoom calls with members where we shoot the breeze, and weekly commentary and analysis where I bring together the best headlines of the week and put out my thoughts. And I've been I've been doing the podcasts. I count from twenty twelve so basically for over a decade. Most of the time it was a hobby, moonlighting, you know, while I was working full time just for fun. But now I'm trying my hand at podcasting full time, so we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, you know, I've started in twenty thirteen, so just after you. But basically since twenty fourteen, this is essentially all I do. I mean, I've done a couple of side jobs here and there, but quite honestly, podcasting and I independently record, you know, commercials for people, and I do voiceovers if people are willing to hire me, stuff like that. But politics and empty you know what. I subscribe to your substack, just so you know, and that's how I know you still exist. But you know, it was it was strange for me to see that you were still and I saw your name earlier this week and I said to myself, you know, I'd love to talk to this guy again because I really enjoyed our conversation. And even though you and I might have slightly different opinions about what's happening, you know, you're very rational, sensible, and again you've got a great radio voice, so I love having discussions with again, rational sensible people who are willing to pick some things apart with me and also put up with my little rants here and there while I'm talking to them. So all those plus is in your column there her Vollier. And it's weird because I read your name all the time, but mispronounce it in my own head. So I again, I did, honestly have to ask how to pronounce it right before we went to air. And he's been a guest on my show before. It's just did you want?
Speaker 3: You can do her her nickname nice.
Speaker 2: That would be a lot easier. I could just call you Herb you really want, That's not a problem.
Speaker 1: I was a kid. People will call me when it was teenager Herve nice, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were not Hervey though, right Nobody ever called.
Speaker 3: You Hervey I think so too.
Speaker 2: So okay cool. I mean, I do not call me Chucky. I hate that, but uh, you know, Chuck Charles. If you call me Charles, I want to know which bill collector or government agency you're with. But you know, so everybody calls me Chuck. But anyway, does anybody care about this? Probably not. I want to get into some of the stuff because I know you talk about politics, and you also decidedly like to discuss other things. Maybe you didn't get to all of them on TNT, but clearly when you got something named politics an empire or excuse me, you're you're the name of your substack again, Geopoulo and empire. Sorry, I had it in front of me, and then I had other things in front of me that I was because I was trying to scroll through something and be slick, but I messed it up. So yeah, geopolitics and empire. Obviously you're concerned about global issues and things that affect people on the international stage, so geopolitics and maybe even deep politics in general would be interests of yours. So tell me what is kind of like in your crosshairs at the moment. What is it that is catching your attention or are you just as swept up in the American selection process as it seems like most of our dominant corporate media is, and well, let's be honest, the allegedly independent media we have even all swept up in Harris v. Trump or Trump v. Harris and other weird things going on, which, by the way, I got a couple of audio clips I want to play for you and ask your opinion about But so outside of the election or are you just focused on the selection? Again, I should use the proper term selection because nobody is elected, believe it or not. Stop the steal. They can't steal from you what you don't own anyway, her, What is actually on your mind in geopolitics and empire currently?
Speaker 1: Well, regarding the election, I've sort of I'm not really paying much attention to it. I've sort of given up on voting as a US citizen or any citizen for that matter. And I find us between between a rock and a hard place basically, And I get my focus is in general, are globalism or our trend toward a world state or world governments? Because and then everything else that's going on, you know, For example, I just interviewed Kid Nightly of Off Guardian in UK, which has a great it's a great platform. He agreed with me that pretty much all the other stuff that's going on, bricks, world War three, talk, the elections, all of that has to do with trying to bring about this world state. And with these elections, for example, I feel they want to bring in, you know, the elites want to bring in technocracy, scientific dictatorship. And it's almost as if they're trying to make America look as ridiculous, you know, as clown show as possible, to make us look.
Speaker 3: Shameful to the rest of the world, so.
Speaker 1: That then they can say, look, this doesn't work, we need to bring in more of that you know, sort of Chinese model or that Singaporean model. And I'm referencing recently Graham Allison. He's this American mainstream intellectual who wrote a piece for Foreign Policy and he was talking about Singapore and he actually said, this was just a few months back. He said, look, America is falling apart. The infrastructure is falling apart. Yeah, yadah, everything's collapsing. But hey, look at Singapore. It's function well, it's a he actually said in the article something I'm paraphrasing, like benevolent dictatorship, or it's an authoritarian, technocratic sort of benevolent dictatorship. But the trains run on time, all the public water works, everything's functioning great.
Speaker 3: And so you can kind of see what they're trying to do here.
Speaker 1: And then you've got in the background, I think you mentioned Musk, you've got a lot of the technocrats standing behind Trump in the background, right. JD. Vans is backed by Peter Thiel. Elon Musk is there. He wants to bring in government efficiency, eliminate a whold swath of government, which on its face is a good thing. I wouldn't be against that. But what's the real goal there. It's to bring in technocracy, because the technocracy's goal is to have a government run by algacracy. Algocracy means rule government, rule by algorithm, basically, and so if they decrease the size of the government, they're going to replace said basically with this technocratic big attack. And that's sort of the just That's why I'm not paying much attention.
Speaker 3: As you mentioned the garbage.
Speaker 1: I saw the images of the Trump and the garbage truck might be calling Trump voters garbage, and for me, that's all just.
Speaker 3: Background noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, definitely, it's background noise. But you got to admit that the implementation of any technocracy is going to require the cooperation of whoever steps in there. But you know, to my mind, and I get criticized for this often, to my mind, there is little difference one side to the other outside of lip service. I mean, the fact is that one side of the equation or the other. You know, they have their talking points, they have their points of attack, which are influenced by sentimentality, and that's all true. And indeed they will change some things depending on who wins. But overall, the implementation of something like what you're talking about is coming no matter who occupies the White House, no matter who takes the big payday in the Congress or the Senate. You know, we're looking at no matter what, we're going in a certain direction. And I think the technocracy is one of those things that's universal. They may wish to implement it different ways, but at the end of the day, how do you feel about letting a computer run your life?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: That was the big question even Okay, what was it more than a decade ago, probably around the time you and I were kicking around the idea of starting podcasts, right, It was very, very popular the Zeitgeist movies, if you remember, and one of them, the Moving Forward movie, I think, contained an entire section about how you could It was a Jacques Frescoes, you know, saying about creating these kind of like cities that would be self sufficient, that would create a circumstance where indeed nobody needs to worry about food, shelter, etc. Because it would all be provided by a cooperative system that actually didn't require a bunch of labor, that didn't require a bunch of you know, the jobs and the trading of paper money and all that stuff. And I remember looking at those things and thinking, you know, this seems to be a clean and universally sort of benign idea which could be quite benevolent. The concept of, you know, the star Trek concept almost of going forward and allowing people to really devote their energies towards self improvement as opposed to survival on a constant basis didn't seem like a bad idea. But it removes from the equation personal freedoms, the ability to make your own decisions. There's no need to own property in that circumstance. So you know, some people immediately screamed communism, etc. There is even a movement of sorts which I think is still going on, the Meanness Project and a few other things. It still exists, but it doesn't have the i don't know, the popular attention online that it once did, where people are talking about maybe building these things in an experimental way. Let's see what happens if you create a city that sustains itself, where people could live without having to earn anything, but were encouraged forwards self improvement and further innovation and stuff like that, and they devoted themselves mainly to self improvement. You know, even with this idea that, look, you want to learn a musical instrument, you go to a main hub where either an instrument could be just you know, given to you for your use, or it could be printed by a three D printer. Right, you add more people, you can actually print more housing units with a giant three D printer, et cetera, et cetera. Wild ideas. But do you remember the Jacques Fresco concept?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember zech Geist and reading a bit about the Penis project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but nowadays you have and that is a clearly a form of technocracy where the technology is the primary driver and organized organizing principle in a society. But we live in a very strange, bastardized thing now, uh. I mean I have literally seen a couple of these intellectuals even call for a social credit system. You know, that might be a good thing, Like they have in China because that's working out real well, you know, stuff like that. You actually see people out there with money, with power, with the ability to reach large amounts of audience on platforms of all sorts, uh, and not just the usual suspects. Stating that, you know, if we sort of turn things over to the AI, if we turn things over to what can be automated, if we turn things over to the technology, well eventually we'll get to the singularity. So you know, we'll just integrate ourselves into the machines and then you get into transhumanism and it'll all be okay. We just have to keep moving in that direction and go to Mars and trust Elon Musk And you know, am I rambling and babbling a little too much here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. And I would just say, and this is why I tend to obsess over these few themes, because I think they are the most importance and they are being These projects are being implemented in every single country they are. It varies the degree to which they are being implemented because you know, it depends on the development of the country, but they are all there, and I can you know, people will think, as you mentioned China, the EU is basically this fascist, sutalitarian dictatorship. If you asked me, and I can say that, I'm a US citizen, so I supposedly they say, I have the right to say that because freedom and democracy and liberty and all that, except when you vote the wrong way like in Georgia, right, they don't like that, so you didn't vote right. But in Mexico here, for example, people will won't. You know, Mexico won't be the first country to come to mind when they think about tecnocressy and all this stuff. But just a month ago in mainstream like, I don't really you know, I don't go off of random bit shoot videos or forums. We're so far down this path that it's it's in the mainstream papers. So a Mexican mainstream paper a month ago said, look, Mexico City, which is like twenty five million plus people, they're going to divide it. It actually said that, it's they're going to make it at utopia. They literally said that, and they're going to divide it into multiple fifteen minute cities. And now other mayors in different parts of Mexico are coming out on their twitters make videos saying Hey, we're going to make our little talent here in Mexico fifteen minute city. And so they're attempting now to begin the deployment of this stuff. And I guess it's going to be you know, I don't know how fast they'll be able to implement it, because it's always you know, push and pull to to two steps for two steps forward, one step back. So we'll see how it goes. But it's it's in every country.
Speaker 2: Well, and the odd thing is that some things have been covertly introduced, right you know, we're we're going to need to track everything. Well, it turns out we're already tracking it. You know, things like you know, the delivery systems for certain things. Right when they needed to figure out how to deliver that alleged vaccine a little ways back, gee, instantly they figured out how to do that and refrigerate it and everything because of all the pre existing systems, you know. And that was the other thing. A lot of things are based on pre existing systems that you thought you knew about. Maybe we're rumored might have been part of conspiracy theory at one point, but turn out to be real, you know, much like the back door access that the government has to every telecommunication and existence in the United States. And they've had that since the nineties, you know, long before the smartphone was introduced to the public, et cetera. It's a very odd landscape, though, and it has continued to evolve and morph and change. And I dare say that no one who does not work in the technic industry directly has a real, complete grasp, a complete three hundred and sixty degree view of all the technocratic elements that are in play in our society at this point. I mean, you know, just the idea that surveillance cameras and you know, and the ability to look at you know, biological you know, fingerprints basically, and to be able to utilize things to mark somebody, you don't need a fingerprint anymore. You know, you can literally get somebody's gate and get all of their biometric information and boom, you have an individual identified from as far away as you like, with no problem tracking. You don't need a chip, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's the next step. You know. I argue with some Christians like, you don't even need an implant, because you know, is the reference in book or revelations to forehead and right hand, and exactly what are they now rolling out palm payments or scans. There's your right hand or facial recognitions, so there's just eat your face or your right hand. And you know, just the latest example, there was a former Kuwaiti minister who you know, Kuwait is one of the ground Zero's uk Chrya. They're now forcing all citizens and foreigners in Kuwait to give up their biometrics and if they don't, they've already the deadline has passed. So tens of thousands of people now in Kuwait have had all of their bank accounts frozen completely, like they can't go to the bank to withdraw money, they can't take anything from the ATM.
Speaker 3: Completely frozen.
Speaker 1: You know, Visa and MasterCard are working with the Kuwaiti government to do this.
Speaker 3: I mean, this just destroys human rights.
Speaker 1: Right And the Kuwaiti minister comes back and I guess he'd been in Europe or Italy or whatever, and he came back, has a lot changed and he said, I'm not giving you my biometrics unless you you know, sign a note saying you're not going to use these biometrics to force me at some feature point to be injected with some mysterious elis or liquid and they said no, and they sent him back to Europe, which is unconstitutional because most virtually every country, if you're a citizen of that country, they cannot you deny you entry into your own country. But that's the face of the technocracy. It's it's doesn't care about logic or law. It's it's brute technological force. And you know this, this minister, he followed me back. He's got like hundreds of thousands of followers. Yeah, he saw me sharing his story. And you know, I interviewed Edwin Black in twenty twenty. He's that historian who wrote on IBM and the Nazis, and he's he calls this system the algorithm ghetto, where you know, we're all going to be siloed off and into these they're going to be both literal and and you know, algorithm ghetto.
Speaker 3: It's it's little.
Speaker 1: You're literally going to be restrained to a physical location because if you go beyond that location, you know, they're going to take away our cars. Uh, and then your can't your payment system won't work if you go too far beyond, you know, using joelocation technologies, you just won't be able to use money and so basically that's their goal.
Speaker 3: So the question is to what extent can they really roll this out?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, Edwin Black, he's the guy who wrote Nazi Nexus. Uh yeah, that that book, right, Okay, yeah, hey, look that's a that's an amazing get And Edwin Black that's an interesting name too, because he you know, there's a maybe more than one guy named Edwin Black, uh that that wrote some interesting historical stuff. But the one you're talking about wrote that book I just referenced, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wrote about the eugenics as well, and how it was the Anglo American elites who helped you know, the eugenics was first in America and Britain before it was in Germany. And they, you know they, oh, I know, I believe me.
Speaker 2: I've been already, h I. I. I got scolded very very badly for stating that. You know, basically, when the US did Operation paper Clip and uh and also we did m K Naomi and all that, when that stuff was being done, it was really just our our getting turn on our investment, like it wasn't you know when Bush was a charge and I do mean Prescott, when he was charged with the Trading with the Enemies Act and all that, which, by the way, was only one count against him, But many other people at City Bank got charges against him too, He's just the most prominent name. Anyway, when that happened. This wasn't them seizing upon assets which were generated elsewhere. This was a return on an investment. Because it is really in the US where the eugenics programs and various ideas that people automatically link to the dogmatic reality of the Nazi eugenics programs. They believe that was all begun over there simply because it was the fever dream about all Hitler. But the truth is all of those ideas and ideals were transposed from America before they were landed over there, before you know, when Hitler was still getting you know, poison gas in this space in World War One, we were doing this here. And I don't mean we asn't anybody that I know had anything to do with it. I mean the United States was already working on this stuff, was already creating these concepts and refining them, and they were sent to Germany from here. So anything where we got assets back, intelligence people back, et cetera, et cetera. Because some people say, oh, then the Nazis infiltrated our government did this and that It's like, no, those people just came back after we had made an investment, an overseas investment was returned upon. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people have gotten angry with me for it because like, how dare you say that about America? But you know, let's get an honest man. I mean, it is what it is. And uh, you know, and some people go, oh, you're one of those democratic you know, socialist liberals because you bring up bush and is trading with the enemies actor. But it's part of the historical record, man. I mean, it just is anyway. But I think that people fail to understand this, and they also fail to understand like they think things are coming. Like I love that that you point out that, look, you know, this has already happened. Other things have already happened too. Like every once in a while there's a big swell about we're going to a cashless society. We're already there. You see, the majority of what it is we trade as allegedly, you know, money is digital representations already. You know, the complaints about oh CBDC is coming and everything else. It's already basically here. All they need to do is codify it a little more and you know, you'll complete the process. All they got to do is purge that last little bit. The cash that's circulating is insignificant compared to how much digital currency has been created, how much imaginary currency has been created and is literally propping up the quote economy end quote. Okay, so this idea that we're going to be in a cashless society, show me where cash is king anymore outside of if you've got to make illegal transactions, and quite honestly, you can pay power cash app hookers and drugs now anyway. So you know, just saying money never has to touch your hands, I mean, I know, I bring up drugs and prostitution because those are the easiest things to point out where generally it used to be thought you had to have cash for it. And oh, by the way, people said that that was what the purpose of bitcoin was. I don't know what to think of bitcoin. I got to be honest with you, because to me, it's like, you know, I see double edged swords everywhere, but I mean, how many edges does the sword have when it comes to bitcoin, It's insane what's gone on there. And I, you know, I'd love to kick myself a few times because I was offered those things at eighty dollars a coin at one point. But you know, would I have held on to them all this time and be rich? I doubt it, you know, because I can barely hang onto a silver coin for more than a month. But but here we are, Okay. The technocracy is already everywhere, and it's just a matter of how soon will it be before anything that is analog is gone? And once it is all gone, here's the problem I have with it. Really, I'm not afraid of technology, or I'm not afraid that we're making trades digitally, et cetera, et cetera, not at all. My problem is that easily, not just you know, hackers. Be afraid of the hackers. They could take everything away, you know, give us the Fight Club ending, you know, for all of our bank accounts one day, get rid of all the credit, wipe the slate clean. You've seen the movie Fight Club. I'm willing to bet so, you know, at the end of the movie, not the book. The book's different, but at the end of the movie when they blow up all the you know, all the credit agencies and they wipe the credit cards away and all that. Well, you know, that can be done to everything, and selectively. It's just like the digital book burning, which is what I call it, which is taking place transfer everything away from the physical copies. So this way they're all subject to manipulation or deletion. And then what can you do if everybody needs to access, you know, this great book through their Kindle, Well you remove it from Kindle's library and it's gone and that's that. Nobody has it anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're doing it to be green, and we're doing it to avoid destroying trees, and we're doing and at the same time, all they've done is taken it, edited it already altered its meaning, buried it somewhere, and then if it becomes too much of a nuisance, disappear it. And all of that is done without any sort of difficulty. You don't have to track down books, you don't have to you know, play any of those games, and you can do it with the flip of a switch. That's the real trouble here is that once these things are all so easily subject to control and easily eliminated or manipulated. Game over, because you'll never even be able to tell what the original was any longer, unless by some miracle you retain a couple of those scary things called physical books, you know, which I often keep insist on and et cetera, etc. But truth is, no matter how many people like me that are out there, it doesn't matter because the ebooks are prominent. There are people that aren't even bothering to publish physical books any longer because nobody buys them, et cetera, et cetera. So you know, what are your thoughts on these things that I just spewed out. Does any of it make sense? Or do you think I'm like just out of my mind and being too worried about the coming social credit system from China that people are going to one day say is a great idea again? Or you think we should look to Black Mirror and really get worried about those robodogs and everything else, because that's the real scary part, the upcoming robo army and the transhumanism. I mean, what do you think is the key thing that's that's most terrifying or most troublesome, I should say, because I'm not going to go with fear in any direction. What is the most troublesome thing about this? And do you think everything that I just babbled about is madness or does it make sense to you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I mean it makes sense. I could see them doing the black mirror metal head you know Skynet stuff if you track the advances now drone technology? Was it annual one of those like Palantiner like companies, they just deployed u it ghosts.
Speaker 3: It's called ghost X, I think.
Speaker 1: And then the other one bolts, which are these long range drones with huge payloads.
Speaker 3: They're super quiet.
Speaker 1: It's literally black mirror and so and then they can put them together into autonomous drones forms and neutralize anyone they like. So I see that coming as well. And you know one more story. Here in Mexico, we have what's known as the CORUP, which is like your unique each each person in Mexico, citizen and even foreigners, you need it's a unique public registry number. And to have a driver's license, to do banking, to open a business, you need to have one foreigner or citizen.
Speaker 3: And they said next they just announced next year.
Speaker 1: In Mexico, they're gonna want it's gonna be obligatory to.
Speaker 3: Give up your biometrics.
Speaker 1: Two get you know, your your to have your unique identifier.
Speaker 2: So they're going to integrate the biometrics into the universal ID because we have universal ID in the United States.
Speaker 1: Actually basically yeah, is like your national ID or social scurity or whatever. And again this is happening every country. And you know, one of the other problems beyond what you mentioned in your rant was in Mexico, for example, and I'm sure other countries that could be similar.
Speaker 3: We've you know, you.
Speaker 1: Can't tell the difference where the government begins and where the organized crime or narco cartels end. They're basically one and the same. They're symbiotic. I've talked to Mexican policemen who say, you know, organized crime is in every level of the police, the military, the government, banking, you name it. And so if the biometrics are given to the government, the narco Mexican government, you can have bad guys now that have full access to all of your data and they can do what they want with it, full control. And as you mentioned earlier, again, I just spotify, I just got of notice from Spotify saying my content was dangerous one episode. And if anyone doesn't like what you're doing, they just press a button and you can't get on a plane, you can't drive a car, you can't buy food, and it's you know, total sci fi. This hope youah right?
Speaker 2: And that's the amazing thing is that once you integrate everything, you have the ability to literally shut down everything. And oh, by the way, what if something or someone because you know, I just assuming they're humans still in the equation. Well, the humans could make mistakes, but how about a machine that makes a mistake. You know, those things malfunction from time to time too, So how about that, you know, the imperfect machine maybe decides to deperson someone who doesn't deserve it. Then what do you do? How do you fight the machine? You know you can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like those films. One of my favorites is the movie Brazil from nineteen eighty five, which you're Robert de Niro as a minor role in, and it depicts that sort of world where you could be just even for those people that we know to say I've got nothing to hide, they can surveil me. Well, you know how many times will it happen where there's an error in the system, And hey, you had nothing to look at the old regimes of the twentieth century, you know, Soviet Union, whatever, there were plenty of.
Speaker 3: People who had nothing to hide.
Speaker 1: They were they followed the rules, and somehow.
Speaker 3: They ended up in the gulag.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that, and there's also this other thing where, quite frankly, something that was acceptable a few years ago may no longer be acceptable today. And how about if the rules change and you are now stuck in a position where you've already crossed the line, but you did it before. Now all that's information is stored. Literally, let's just say the computer decides we need to play catch up here. Even though that wasn't illegal two years ago when you did it, it is now we're charging you, we're taking away your privileges because of it, et cetera, et cetera. And those things can range anywhere from you know, the back and forth regarding cannabis here in this country, you know, to various other things where the laws might change, the rules might change, your punishment might come in and out kind of arbitrarily because you violated a rule and you didn't even know you were violating. See, that's what kills me, those people with the whole you know, I've got nothing to hide that I mean, And that's not new. That's something I heard many, many years ago when I brought up government surveillance and the Patriot Act and stuff like that in regards to, you know, having us all be monitored. You know, before Snowden came out, and people said, well, what do you care if they monitor you? You're not doing anything wrong. It's okay, No, it's really not. You know, I guess there are some people that think the only people that want privacy have to be criminals. And you know, weirdly, I was going to get into this concept of where does organized crime end and where does the government begin in Mexico, because unfortunately, that is the primary image that a lot of Americans have of Mexico, that it is nothing but a comple deletely failed narco state that is doing what emptying its jails, insane asylums, and other bad people into wear are border crossing and just dumping the most horrible of people in Mexico onto US in the United States. Now, that's more of a sentiment than something that can be backed up by you know, statistics or reality even here, But nonetheless, that is the impression a lot of people have, and thusly they believe that a majority of the population in Mexico is either desperately engaged in dealing with those people or are guess what, the people that are insane, are dangerous, are connected to the cartels, and not much else outside of that, and some people that want to take their jobs, you know, crossing the border in a constant, steady flow invading the United States. And you know, I'm not saying that it's not happening at all, but I am saying it's a lot more hyperbole than it is reality. But a lot of people would say that, and they would say it for a different reason that they don't know where organized crime ends and the government begins in Mexico. I mean, if you just take a look at the amount of politicians that have been assassinated in Mexico in the past couple of years, I mean, it's kind of brutally obvious that organized crime clearly has a heavy, heavy handed influence all across the country. So, you know, what are we dealing with at our southern border? To begin with? What is your thoughts on that, because that is a major issue in this presidential selection, which I am going to get to you on in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Mexican channels are being emptied. You know, maybe Venezuelan. It's you know, I call it a paradox where if you come to Mexico, by and large, you'll be fine. You know, I'm from Chicago, and it's like, you know, it's like you don't go to the South side of Chicago, writer or certain parts of Chicago. And you know, the funniest thing, I grew up on the North side of Chicago, and the only time I've ever stared down the barrel of a gun was on the North side of Chicago.
Speaker 3: I was a manager of the supermarket.
Speaker 1: I got held up with three guys, but a gun in my face and all that. But in Mexico, like, by and large, if you come and mind your own business and don't act like an obnoxious America, obnoxious American, you should you should be fine.
Speaker 3: I've been here over a decade.
Speaker 1: Yet at the same time, all around you, the stories that I hear, both in the papers and from people that I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, there's people that I know. For example, you read the stories.
Speaker 1: A mayor in Mexico a few weeks ago had his head chopped off, literally his secretary shot three days before that. In the state where I am, a week ago they found five more decapitated heads and not capolical. Four taxi drivers were just taken out. A priest in Chapas was assassinated. Two public officials were just taken out this week. You know, you can go on and on, and then you know, fifty semi trucks on a daily basis in Mexico, you know, semi trucks from America. You know that they bring together all the goods fifty a day, fifty are hijacked. There's you know, they had to send in six hundred National Guard troops to lime growers to protect the lime growers because cartels were extorting them. They were demanding, you know, pay us whatever, ten twenty thirty, I don't know how much percent, or we're going to kill you. And it's at some levels, it's just in some ways it becomes untenable because how do you have even a functioning economy if you're you know, you're paying tax to the government, and then the cartel.
Speaker 3: Comes to demand equivalent taxes.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, well, did you got to shut your business because it doesn't make sense to work anymore? And so but at the same time you can come and live normally. It's like, this is the thing I still don't understand. You know, It's kind of like the stuff is happening around you. But if you come here, if you go for vacation, largely you'll be left alone because it you know, they do fight amongst themselves or you know, they'll looks for certain businesses. And then the border issue, and there's also many Mexicans that are coming back from America to Mexico, you know, so this whole idea of everyone's flaying to us, No, there's actually an increasing number of Mexicans who were born in the US returning to Mexico or Mexicans who were in the US coming back. But this migration issue, I find this more again a globalist project. It's the replacement migration, and it's I think more of it is beyond Mexico. It's Latin Americans and the rest of the world. Because you're hearing stories about people, you know, tens of thousands of people from Turkey have come in through the southern border, Chinese, Russians, Africans, Swatha, I've met, you know, people from Al Salvador or in the US. One of my Uber drivers in the US last year was someone from Al Salvador who was illegally in the US and the person told me they used the coyotes. They're like, yeah, the coyote, I came into the US. I'm driving Uber. If they go back to visit family, they'll illegally hop back and forth, you know. And so it's not just Mexicans. And I think the goal again is to bring down America. See.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is that, you know, when you hear about people pouring into Germany, it's okay, they're taking down Germany by giving them a culture shock from you know, migrants, and they're taken down the United States by giving them a culture shock from migrants. What's weird though, still, is that, to my understanding, the majority of illegals still come in through other ports of injury outside of that southern border, and nobody talks about it. I mean not at all. The over state visas, the student visas, the people who come here on alleged vacations and just don't leave. There are tens of thousands of them constantly, and nobody discusses it. It's the weirdest thing. I mean, how many people are coming in through Canada? Ask anybody. Nobody knows, all right. And meanwhile, you know, is that border better controlled? If it is, why not adapted to the south. No, it doesn't work, and it's very very strange. And it's still based on quite honestly, uh, the the the fear of the other. You know, it's still that in my mind, it's still based on you know, sorry to throw this term around, because again I'm not a liberal, so I don't like to throw this term around, but it is based on racism. It is based on a fear, and that's what it is. You know, the fear porn is the best selling product out there, you know, anyway, But it has gotten strange because that is one of.
Speaker 1: The primaries a story where you know, I think mass migration, illegal migration is bad for Europe.
Speaker 3: You know, no country should tolerate it.
Speaker 1: I'm as someone who's lived in many countries and been a foreign guest, I'm pro legal migration.
Speaker 3: We should make it easier for people to legally come out go.
Speaker 1: I just learned of a story of someone I know, an older Mexican who you know, many many decades ago. They were as a young man, this person was in the US. They had the chance to go study, you know, in California at university, and they had they had an experience that just made them disgusted where someone that they knew, another Mexican, the classmates, you know, troublemaker.
Speaker 3: But this person.
Speaker 1: Ended up dead, you know, was involved with some drugs and the cops killed them. And and and so this person that I know overheard the story that the cop when they found the dead Mexican, they're like, oh, unless you know Mexican.
Speaker 3: And just hearing that this this.
Speaker 1: Mexican said, I'm done with this country and left. You know, imagine how many people would kill to have the opportunity to be a young person legally stay in US and create a life.
Speaker 3: And he's like, now I'm going back to Mexico.
Speaker 1: This is country not for me, where you know, where the police are saying one one less Mexican, you know. And so there is this racism. I would say it's it's depends on the class of person. Also in the in the US, but you know, there's plenty of I grew up not really knowing so much or even thinking about race, and so I wouldn't want to generalize it is there, but I would just hope most Americans aren't aren't done with that, you know, well a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them say they're not, But you take note of who it is they're worried about and why, and the stories they're willing to believe without any sort of proof. You know, quite often the repetition sometimes like that whole thing with the Haitians, you know, allegedly eating cats and stuff. You know, in Springfield, that story spread like wildfire with no actual proof, and then when people did present what they called proof, it was so bad that it was instantly easily debunkable. You know, this is a picture from Springfield. Well, that's funny because all the license plates in that parking lot are from the foreign country. They're not US based part. You know, that's not the license plates you would see in Ohio. What are you doing? You know, it was the weirdest stuff I saw. And so again, the willingness to instantly embrace some of these things I think is based on it, and it is often a little quieter than it used to be when it comes right down to it, you know, not every everybody knows. Don't you know, call racial names out and don't instantly identify your biggest problem being that I think somebody's darker, they're from somewhere else. Uh, don't say that instantly. But if you take a look at how they're reacting and what it is they're willing to believe without any sort of proof, you kind of get a hint where their mindset is, you know. So, but it is a mixed bag, and I think that is something that needs to be recognized as well. You're right, so going on with the presidential thing, and I want to kind of close on this because I know you're not paying that much attention to it, but you do realize that all the things you're worried about are going to come into play one way or another depending on which regime steps forward. Here coming up real soon, and it's going to be different. But I don't see a good outcome. If you're worried about the technocracy, if you're worried about the rise of totalitarian you know, thought processes. I think you've got two different brands of totalitarianism running against each other. That's the way I feel about it, and it's not a very popular view. But what I found interesting this week was the interesting packs that are out there running commercials. Now, you know about commercials, and you know what robo calls.
Speaker 1: Are and all that, Right, I think when one party calls you to push to get you to vote no for them, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Sort of like, you know, a pre recorded message that calls people up and then you listen to their message and it's you know, political or social based or go out and vote for this proposition whatever. And they have machines that do this, or the U STAB machines. Now, there's probably some sort of computer program that you know, you get a ton of phone numbers, you feed it in and a computer will make those calls all day, so you don't even have to hire a person, right, But what I found interesting is that these robo calls and of course campaign commercials and everything rise up and you know, they distribute things like Trump and his garbage trucks branded garbage truck today, stuff like that, and that's all part of the game, I know that. But at the same time, there's also these really interesting people that get involved with robo calls, and there's always suspect crap that goes on regarding this. Right. So what we discovered, you know, just in recent days, is that there's a GOP based right which means it's you know, Trump's party. There's a GOP based you know, group which claims to be some other under some other name, and I forget the name of it, but we're gonna find it out in just second, because I'm gonna play an audio clip that's out there, and of course they're bashing Kamala Harris and being in support of Trump and also telling you that since you know, Bobby Kennedy decided to you know, suspend his run for the White House, he's joined the Trump team. So if you're a Kennedy guy, you should join the Trump team too, if you like Kennedy. Right, it's doing all that, But then they have another interesting thing out there, and I'm gonna play it and you'll be able to hear it too, regarding a third party candidate who I'm not sure if she's still running or not, but let's take a listen to it. And this is again it's the same pack that is pro Trump, anti Harris, that is running this as a robo call in battleground states right.
Speaker 5: Now, Kamala Harris will never stop the genocide in Gaza. Even though Netanyahu said Israel will destroy Gaza and turn them into rubble. Kamala Harris said she is unwavering in her support of Israel and will never change even campaigning with the Chenese. Do not vote for Kamala Harris. You have a better choice Jill Stein for president. She will stand up to Israel, demand a ceasefire and the military aid, and fight for the greater good. If you care about Palestinian lives, vote Jill Stein for President on or before November fifth, paid for by Badger Values. Now author with any candidate.
Speaker 2: Really interesting here? This is Jennifer with Okay, I'm going to back that up. But what's really interesting here is that they're pro Palestine, and you know, hey, look somebody's got to push back against Israel. Now, anybody who knows the GOP platform and Trump's own statements knows that if you're on that side of the equation, you're a supporter of the state nation state of Israel. You know, Trump moved the embassy, the whole bit, right, You're supposed to be in support of them absolutely, And meanwhile, one of their pro packs is telling you, hey, look, you want to push back against Israel, don't vote for Harris. I see that part of it, But they want you to actually vote for Jill Stein your values.
Speaker 5: There is only one candidate for president who will fight for our planet, support of real Green New Deal, and banfracking. And it's not Kamala Harris, it's Jill Stein. Well, Kamala has flip flopped on fracking, turned her back on the climate, and openly opposes policies that would protect the climate. Wisconsin families have suffered, even our drinking water is now contaminated. If you agree that we need leadership will fight to protect our planet and end pollution in our lakes and rivers, please vote for Jill Stein on or before November fifth. Thank you for your time, paid for by Badger Values, not authorized by any candidate.
Speaker 2: Or Okay, so you know in the end of it, by the way, I know, I cut it off. But he just basically says, hey, look, we're an independent pack. But I find it fascinating that they're literally telling you that if you support you know, the Green New Deal, a real Green New Deal, which nobody on the GOP side supports. If you support this kind of stuff and see, in other words, philosophically, you're not on our side. But also Kamala Harris isn't on your side either. If you agree with all this stuff, then you don't agree with Kamala. Vote for Jill Stein. They're literally trying to split the vote, the liberal vote, which I think is hilarious. And I know there's lots of ways that they do this overtly in their campaign commercials, in their imaging, and their social media campaigns, et cetera. You know, that's why there's a guy hired there to seize upon any comment that's made by whoever and to convolute things. You know, hey, look, these are the policies that you're gonna get with this one because XYZ and you end up with you know, Trump going to a McDonald's to make French fries. Did you see that one, by the way, Yeah, okay, I was just curious that we happened to catch that. Trump with the French fries was pretty damn funny. But you know, then you get Trump with the garbage truck, et cetera, and Biden drooling on himself, and hey, she forgot to tell people he was drooling on himself. I know, I know, but you know, all these things happening, it's very, very weird to have a group come out and say, you know, you know all those things that you want to support because you believe in the liberal side, well, don't vote for a Kamala because she's not really liberal. They're literally giving free help to Jill Stein, which isn't going to be much help. But I mean, even if they can peel off a couple thousand votes, that could be significant in a place like well, one of those answers from one of those robo calls was designed for Wisconsin. The other one I think might have been Pennsylvania. But either way, they're pushing positions that they're pack, which is generally in support of Trump and his platform as it appears to be. They're opposed, you know. They're saying, if you're opposed to all these things that are actually in opposition to Trump, even though they support Trump, go vote for Jill Stein instead of Kamala Harris. I mean, I don't know if I've made that clear enough to everybody here. It's kind of funny and It's really weird to watch these contortions of philosophical and intellectual feats going on here while they're pushing this selection process. I mean, do you have any thoughts about this kind of thing where we're getting so weird it's hard to know really who the hell is saying, what, what each super pac actually represents, et cetera, et cetera. I mean, do you find any of this strange at all or unique for this time period, because to me, it seems like we've entered a new era. This is not all just business as usual, although they've kept business as usual. Well, we're going into a new era where literally, you know, calling people all kinds of weird names, including just calling them weird, literally calling other people garbage, using foul language directly to approach people. Indeed, even Trump coming out and saying directly that these people are destroying America and making children, you know, available to be trafficked, and I mean really statements that only maybe a few years ago might have been seen as oh my god, this is absolutely earth shattering, bizarre, completely outside the bounds of normal decency and political discourse. How dare they even say these things? It has all now become a massive sow ball of static. That's just making lots of noise and keeping people amped up, you know, if they're worried about boys participating in girls' sports, and if they're worried about this and that, and oh, by the way, Ted Cruz is being challenged pretty heartily apparently for his position as a senator in Texas by a guy who is really ringing out that fact that during a storm and everything frozen over and the power went out in his area, he went on vacation, something that should have been brought up many years ago and should be brought up all the time regarding how much he represents and suffers along with his constituents up in air quotes for those of you playing at home. You know, really we have entered a new time here regarding this political discourse, I think. But then again, maybe I'm just I've lost it. And the sad part is and the thing that I lament most is that even though I'm wishing and hoping that November fifth comes and goes and will be done with all of this, I think the handwringing, the complaints and the challenges to the selection, and these sore losers and sore winners are going to carry on this nonsense for many months afterwards, and we're going to get just more and more friction out of this. I don't know where it all ends. Do you have any thoughts on this?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think what you just laid out speaks to what I said earlier. They want to make a joke of the American system to bring in technocracy. And you know when you mentioned like one reason I don't want to vote is I feel it's it's meaningless, Like I don't believe the you know, I think the alphabet agencies are running the show.
Speaker 3: And you know, we just had it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Boxes of ballots were burning, and it's like someone is sabotaging this intentionally. I would always bet first on the security States and the alphabet agencies doing that, because you know, what would the solution be in the technocratic system. It would be blockchain digital vote with your app that can be verified. Let's let's not do the mail in ballast, but people are burning them, illegals are being counted, and so let's do the blockchain model. And then even with that system, how can you tell.
Speaker 3: What they're doing?
Speaker 1: You know, some years back, I interviewed doctor Robert Epstein, who's who's he does amazing work and he's he's tracking, he's got the proof. He shows how big Tech and the Pentagon can sway.
Speaker 3: The vote any which way they like.
Speaker 1: And his work was so powerful that he even you know, his wife was mysteriously died in the car crash months after Attorney generals warned him about him dying in a car crash, and he says, hey, it's possible that the Google and the government took out my wife. And again, if they can basically put whoever they want into power, and you know, they if they want Kamala for whatever reasons, they can put her in. If they want Trump for whatever reason, they can put him in. Some people are saying, you know, maybe they would like Trump and because he can be the fault, that's when the economy's gonna collapse and then they can pin everything on you know, the Conservatives and Trump or you know, or they have six you know, was it Chuck the other the other Chuck Schumer was, uh, got they've got six ways from someday to deal with you the other Chuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really bad because that guy wow, uh, you know, years ago, there was a guy who called him Chuck E Cheese Schubert on the radio, and I used to laugh at that because he does remind me of a rat. Uh you know, just his appearance. He kind of has a rat face. But anyway, sorry, look, I get it, and I get all that. But what's amazing to me is I'm probably the only guy. And by the way, I'm not happy about Trump. And I've always said I got a unique opinion about this guy. I never liked him to begin with, and I always felt that he was a disaster and I think he proved himself to be a disaster last time he was in But if you ask a Trump supporter, you put that past the Trump supporter, they will get all over you about how you know, Yeah, the economy's worse, that's for sure, you know without him in office, but he wasn't the one making it good. One Two, this guy is not on our side. I mean, look, I lived in the New York, New Jersey area, so I was familiar with this guy Shenanigan's long before he ran for president, and most of the country has gotten to know him. But they have really cherry picked and decided of which parts they really like and which parts they don't, and anything that he even rubs them the wrong way, literally goes against their own beliefs. They twist back around into something else and make it so somehow it's acceptable. It's not really what he meant, it's you know, et cetera, et cetera, it's one hundred other things except the blatant nonsense that it actually is. So no matter what the excuse will be made, the twist will be done. And I think this guy's perfect, not because he's going to destroy the economy, but because they're going to be really really passionate supporters who are going to celebrate everything he does, no matter what the real result is. And that's the way it's gonna go. It's gonna be applause and cheers. No matter how much things are destroyed, how many people are hurt, it'll all be blamed on somebody else. Anyway. Why is it that Trump is failing, Oh, that's because of the people resisting him. Still, you know, that's what it'll be, And that's where I think we're going. I honestly feel like he's still gonna be the projective winner. And you know, I don't know what happens Kamala. I mean, we just look at her on the face of her, and we don't even go into hyperbole. What in the hell good is she?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, what has she She's been a prosecutor. Yeah, that's not a record that I'm drilled with. And you know, somebody who was happily tossing people into prison for you know, cannabis crimes and making sure that parents went to jail because their kids didn't go to school. I'm really not all that enthused. And although you know, some people have tried to make the issue out of abortion and this and that, that's not a cut and dry issue either, you know. So I don't get it. I don't get what the reason to support her would be, no matter how you anyway you slice it. And honestly, he seems, you know, less and less sane as every day goes. Why But the people that support him, they hear something entirely different from what I hear, and they see something entirely different. So I don't know. I feel like he's still I still project him to be the winner. I will be surprised if he does not win. It'll be by a close margin. And whoever loses is going to cry foul. So you know, how long is this going to drag out? After November fifth? I guess we have to stay tuned, But I don't know. I just don't see improvements or an ending or a cessation to the problem. I think they're going to amp up the problem, and we're going to be more and more at each other's throats as the years go by. Here, I think this is the design. Let us destroy each other with vitriol, with you know, the cold Sibyl war, if you will, let us continue to do that until the day comes when it's time to actually collapse everything, which isn't as far off as some people think, but isn't right around the corner either. I think we got a whole lot more chaos to loose on the people, and a whole lot more confusion to sell along with the fear porn before it's really time to press the self destruct button. But then again, once you have all the technocratic elements in place perfectly well, that can be done really easily. And somebody like Elon Musk, who makes all of his money from the government, really that's really what makes his money, right, his government subsidies and such. You know, I don't know where he's going to land, but he's already got his billions, So you know, what are you going to do? And do you have any thoughts about that? The million dollar gain way elon Musk joining Trump, I mean, what are your thoughts about that? When it comes to the context of the technocracy, And then I'll just get a word from you and we'll conclude this one.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I've got a starlink right here behind me, so it's useful technology.
Speaker 3: It's a Plan B for me.
Speaker 1: But and I was gonna say that I think Trump, at least for me, he's less dislikable than you know him and some of those people that than other folks. But I would agree with you what you said earlier that he's not really on our side. And what else, I like the term that used Cold Civil War. I think he is projected to be the winner, but then they're saying they won't certify him even though if you won, and then it just leads us into this entire mess and and madness.
Speaker 3: Musk, I think he's just.
Speaker 1: The front man for again, the military industrial complex, you know, the SpaceX, the starlinks, Tesla's the humanoid robots. He's the Tony Stark and some ways, you know, Marvel iron Man was the predictive propaganda for what they were going to do. Anyways, you know, he's the darker man and he's just making the bitter pill sweet. You know, he's making the great Reset cool. He's like they use the good cop, bad cop, you know, Cloud Schwab bad Cop, Elon Musk good cop, and it's effectively, there's memes that have been made about this, and effectively Elon Musk is selling the same thing.
Speaker 3: That Klaud Schwab is.
Speaker 1: But because it's Elon Moss, Hey cool, he's a cool dude, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me get that NEURALALNK brain trip, you know. And so that's how I see it.
Speaker 1: It's it's the for me, it's the I'm trying to remove emotion from all of this. A lot of people get caught up with emotion and human nature. You know, in my opinion, human nature is sinful. And people want somebody to worship. They want to idolize, idolatry, and that's why they want putin. They want to try they want you want an etal Musk to save us. And I'm just like, I'm sorry, but yeah, no, that's not They're not gonna They're not gonna save us.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: See, there is the problem altogether. Look, people are in search of saviors, and for some of them it is the government in general, and it may be the computer that's attached to it. In other people's minds, it is the imperfect instrument of the perfect God, and therefore God's representative, no matter how ungodly he is, like Trump, like Musk, et cetera. You know a guy who is buying and rebranding everything with an X. Think about it, SpaceX, twitters now X, and billions of dollars can fly all over the place. You can't even literally picture in your own mind a billion of almost anything. I mean, you might have seen a billion grains of sand at some point in your life, but other than that, you've never seen a billion of anything, especially not dollars. And most of us will never see anything like that in our lifetime. But here's the saddest part of it all. All these people out there and per saviors, they always forget to look in the mirror and to themselves for their own direction and their own divinely inspired choices that they can make, because, after all, if by virtue of your creation you are endowed with freedom in general as one of those you know, factory installed elements to your creature design. It's kind of interesting that people still look for a savior to lead them. Anyway, where can we find your substack and your podcast? Please one more time before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: Geopoliticsnampar dot com is the HQ webs site and geopolitics Nampire dot substack dot com if people want to become either free subscribers there or paid subscribers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You do have a free subscriber thing over there. But obviously if you like what he had to say today, or you appreciate his programs, or you just think is you know a cool guy, go over there and support him. I would suggest it, because the only way we're going to have any independent media is with independent support, and that means guess who you see? Once again, the solution is you stop looking for saviors, but you can always hear someone else's voice and opinions. So thanks for joining me, and thank you guys for listening. After all, I am mere le o'celly. All of you are indeed the effect.
Speaker 6: Good night.
Speaker 7: Yo, Yolas Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Ertist Lamy not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the War State dot com.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Day Pay Assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 5: Tony Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now, has a real effort on the Day Pay Assassination. Book into her flames.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well, well, a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own.
Speaker 9: Words Radio in Denial, the Secret Wars with air Strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 10: Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them.
Speaker 2: Using new files.
Speaker 10: It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Wow, could use expressed my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reple views of Jelly dot com or junko Jelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you.
Speaker 11: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War? Nuclear bombs? In Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 1: Swants, The Shelly dot Com Radio network Work.
Speaker 4: A Time, Sta
Speaker 1: Shill dot Com Radio NETWORDORKH