Speaker 1: Tessy around. This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: Doctor Siegel, thank you so much for joining us. I have so many questions. I want to start by bringing up Rand Paul. He dropped over a thousand pages of doctor Fauci's private notes, and suddenly, out of nowhere we all see the doubts that he hid behind closed doors on NASK school closure and the m RNA. Now right before he pled the fifth it was one hundred and eleven times on the hill. I mean, if the guy running the narrative didn't even buy his own unanimous consensus, why should the American public I view him?
Speaker 1: I view this a little differently, I don't. I don't. I want to look at it from the from the perspective of who doctor Fauci is, who I knew him to be, what his goal might have been, and what he might have done differently, and not so interested in number of things that are released or disclosed or anything like that. You know, I don't like witch hunts. I think that the question is regarding COVID origins. After two thousand and three, doctor Fauci was part of an effort to build a global consortium of scientists that felt they could trust each other in order to pursue viral research because he didn't like what happened with Sarswan. We're trying to hit everything, and he felt he could trust these scientists and they worked internationally. Ralph Barish here in the United States worked with Shi Jing Lee and the Wu Hunt Institute of Virology. The Wu Hunt Institute of Virology had multiple as multiple labs, but at the onset of the of the pandemic, I asked some basic questions and I wasn't alone, but I and I wouldn't say that doctor Fauci sidelined me because I had access to him and I interviewed him multiple times. But I asked a question, why isn't China allowing CDC boots on the ground In January of twenty twenty, and Robert Redfield, the CDC director, asked the same question, why can't I get in there? And nobody really got in there? And the narrative that was sold that this virus came from the Wuhan wet market never really held much water because if you look at if you actually look at the wet market, it isn't some kind of zoological thing, you know, like some kind of third world thing. It's actually in the middle of a city, and it's not a likely place for this kind of event to occur, Whereas the Wuhan Institute of Virology, with all of its safety violations, is busy studying back coronaviruses, and so I'm not surprised to see that doctor Fauci was asking the same questions at the beginning of the pandemic. But what I'm concerned about is the possibility that, since he had helped to build that consortium of sciences, maybe he was too willing to trust them when you consider that some of them are under the direct supervision of the Chinese Communist Party. That would be you know, George Gatto, the CDC director in China, the World Health Organization, who I've come to know better in recent months at the time, had as the lead of emerging infectious diseases, someone that had been a Chinese Party official for twenty years.
Speaker 2: And yet doctor, We're all told to take the vaccination. And look, I didn't mind. I was told, I was given assurances. I rolled up my sleeve, my wife, my children, my family, my friends. We rolled up our sleeves. And what we did was we accepted the narrative to be true and honest. Now I'm just curious to know exactly what it is I have in my body. That's all. I'm not saying he's a good guy. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm just saying that what he said publicly is what's now come out in these documents seemed to be very different.
Speaker 1: So let's switch tears now of the Ron Johnson thing. What I was talking about was Ran Paul. Now Ron Johnson is looking at the issue of the COVID vaccine. Here's my view on that. To answer your question, doctor Fauci has a lane that he's an expert at. His lane is immunology, in vaccinology. His lane is not lockdowns, His lane is not school closures, his lane is not masks, and it's not ventilation. So he gave a lot of advice about things that are outside his usual lane. He's not an epidemiologist, he's not a public health specialist. He's a virologist, an immunologist, and a vaccine expert. So I'm much more interested in what he had to say about the vaccine. And I interviewed him about the vaccine way before it ever came out in March of twenty twenty, and he said, at best, it's going to be as good as a flu shot. But when it actually came out, it look from the early trials that it was ninety to ninety five percent effective at preventing spread, and Israel seemed to have the same response with that. It causes a lot of local reaction, and it's been given to many, many, many millions of people around the world, and there are some concerns I have about it, but overall I happen to think it's safer than COVID. And so if you go back to the early days when President Trump actually came up with Operation Warp Speed and got this vaccine out there, you know within nine months after the pandemic started. He allowed us the ability to create a blanket of immunity towards COVID that I believe to this day you get with less expense in quotes expense than COVID itself. For example, we worry about myocarditis from this vaccine, but you're ten times more likely to get it from COVID, and COVID risk of myocardia his decreases with the vaccine. The vaccine decreases your risk from COVID.
Speaker 2: But all I wish, then, doctor, is that he would have not played the fifth one hundred and eleven times. They would have given us the But you know, you bring up something interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a really good attorney, Michael, And I'm glad you said that, because I have that same feeling I'm trying I would agree with that. I want him to participate in a public dialogue here what the hell happened, what he knew about and and how and how he changed his mind or didn't, because the point that you were getting to was the issue of miscarriage. And what happened is that initially studies didn't show a correlation with miscarriage and the COVID vaccine. At the time that the COVID vaccine was no longer effective at preventing spread to the same extent, and it was still an emergency use authorization, and we were still using it to decrease severity and prevent hospitalizations, and pregnant women at being at particular risk because they're immunal compromise, and we might have wanted to make an argument to give them the vac A study came out that appeared to show an increased miscarriage risk I knew about it. He knew about it, it was published, it was public information. The idea that he was debating whether this was something he should speak to the public or not or keep from the public's attention is very disturbing to me. I don't think that public officials should be talking about what the public should know and what they shouldn't know. That's problematic. I do think the decision about whether to take a vaccine should be between you and your obstetrician, or you and your physician, not you and a public health official who doesn't practice medicine necessarily. Later studies appear to show that that vaccine does not cause miscarriages, but at the time there was a real question about that, and that question should not have been submerged any more than the other question about where COVID came from. If we're not knowing what the hell we're being hit with here, and we're being hit with an avalanche, we need full disclosure. We don't need bait and switch, we don't need to be managed as there were children.
Speaker 2: So doctor, you brought up that Trump was actually the one that created the movement for the vaccination through operation warp speed. Well, just the other day the Trump administration put out in executive order and it's made people apoplectic in it where people are now claiming that it bans childhood vaccines. It does not. In fact, what it does is it restructures the timeline. It breaks up the combination shots like the MMn R, and it spreads them over multiple visits to lower the single day biological load, bringing the United States in fact, closer to the way Europe does it, to the European standard. So the question this again, because there's all sorts of claims that it's now causing that these large quantities of the vaccination causing things like autism. The question I want to ask you is why has the establishment media intentionally conflated spacing out doses for safety and parental choice with anti vaccine extremism, And why do you think that they're so damn afraid of parents literally asking for a modified schedule.
Speaker 1: That's a mouthful. Here's my answer, and it's not exactly what you expect me to say. President Trump said two things that I agree with that are scientifically correct in the press conference on Monday. One is he said that parents should be given the right to space out vaccines as he did with his children. I mean, look how smart they turned out. And I think my personal favorites Ivanka, but they turned out amazingly. And the other point he made was bundling vaccines can lead to more fevers. He's actually right about that. That's scientifically correct. The other thing that he didn't say that I would add is that we're and you just hinted at this, is that we're at a time of great distrust and consternation and people feeling ambushed or maybe beat over the head coming out of the pandemic. So that we want to have parents feel more comfortable. Here's the way to do that. I'll give you some science, Michael, some of which you're not expecting. One, the MMR vaccine has been studied versus no vaccine no vaccine in six hundred and fifty thousand Danish children, and there is not an increased risk of autism. I believe that autism occurs in the womb. I don't believe that it occurs from childhood vaccines. I think the President's right that the increase that we're seeing in the world right now is enormous and it's not something to be ignored, and I think it's environmentally induced in addition to genetic predisposition. But I'm more worried about organophosphates than I am worried about vaccines early childhood vacases. Having said that, I also think the MMR vaccine is probably one I wouldn't decouple because it doesn't have an increased risk of fever or side effects, and it's a way to do it efficiently. But I might not give it with another six shots, to his point, and I wouldn't give it with vericella. That's what he probably was referring to, because the studies show that the MMR vaccine plus varicella the v MMR V doubles your risk of fever, increases your risk of febril seizures. And I don't want my kid having a febrill seizure, So the decoupling of verseella makes a lot of sense. I think MMR is fine, but I think some of these other vaccines should be spaced out. And guess what, Michael, parents are all coming to me saying, can I delay a bit? Can I delay a bit? And you don't want a pediatrician who's rigid. You want a pediatrician who works with you, who works with your comfort zone, who works with information. I said to one of the top vaccine experts in the world the other day on the radio. She's in Australia. I said, what about community immunity and she said, forget that word. People now want to talk about their own child, their own risk, and that's how you speak to them the way I'm doing it right now with you. So it's not about community immunity has some value. It's how we stamped out months. It's how we stamped out rubella in the United States. It's how we stamped out polio. But we're at a stage where there's a lot of public distrust and the way to battle it is with one on one mana amana in the examination REU pediatrician and pairent.
Speaker 2: See. I'm not saying that the research proves that these vaccines cause autism. In fact, I've done some research onto it because sadly I have friends who have children who are severely autistic, and they're very much involved with things like Autism Speaks, So I've done quite a bit of reading onto it. My understanding is it has to do with some mutation in the male sperm that ends up causing it because we're seeing older men having children, you know, that's what they believe. It has nothing to do with the MM and R or.
Speaker 1: The exactly exact.
Speaker 2: So what I am saying, though, is that, and I agree with Trump in this, we still don't have enough information. We don't know enough about what's driving the rise in autism. So my question, he's one hundred percent right. So the question that I'm asking someone like yourself, a seasoned doctor, what is the harm in conducting more research, including looking at the vaccine timing, rather than just shutting the door on questions that we haven't fully answered.
Speaker 1: We have to look at the vaccine timing over and over. It should be done all the time. And but the endpoint may not be autism. It may be something else. Maybe it may be ADHD. Who knows what it is, but whatever it is, we should be looking at what we put in our children's bodies and we should be studying it. And we shouldn't just accept answers from decades ago. Right.
Speaker 2: And the reason I asked these questions, and I think the reason why the audience is so interested in this is that every single major network, especially the left leaning ones like the CNN and the MS. Now, every single one of these news panels, they reacted to the childhood vaccine schedule change with like this. I don't know this breathless claim that the administration is endangering children. Is this outrage genuinely about pediatric health? Or is it about protecting a trillion dollar pharmaceutical model that is built on forced mandates, liability shields, and rigid one size fits all schedules.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that. That's more in your lane. I'm interested in fear on both sides of the equation. I don't want parents and to be afraid of life saving or life protecting vaccines, and I don't want them to feel bully either. So so yeah, industry always goes to the heart of this. It's always about money, isn't it. But I also have to say Pfizer has done a lot of great work in the world, So it depends, you know, it's both both are true at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, doctor, I want to thank you so much for joining me on when you know, you know, because a lot of people actually really want to know. So thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: You're a great interviewer.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me, appreciate you