Speaker 1: Hi, back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW twelve O eight. Dan Carroll in for the great American Bill cunning And what a day we have going on today. Donald Trump is in the White House Press briefing room as we speak, declaring victory with several Supreme Court rulings that have gone his way. One of those rulings has to do with birthright citizenship. And look, I don't understand all the details of all these rulings just yet, but just know that the winning, as far as Donald Trump is concerned, continues, and the winning for this man, everybody's favorite sheriff, continues as well. Sheriff Richard K. Jones of Butler County, Welcome again to seven hundred WLW and Sheriff, It's great to have you back on the Big One.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're the man. I'm here to make you look good today.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you've done enough. Cunningham shows. You know, you know what your job is. You just returned from an event that featured sheriffs from across the country. The borders are. Tom Homan was there. You had meetings with him. Tell our listeners a little bit about what happened at this meeting. What you learned and what you were able to bring back to the good people of Butler County.
Speaker 2: Here's what I learned. One thing, The southern border is pretty well under control at this point, pretty well under control. The northern border not so. It's like three thousand miles, And what I learned is the government can't protect the northern border by theirself. They need locals. Three thousand miles you figure it out, that's a lot of border. In the last twelve months, there's been three hundred and fifty terrorists that we know of that came across the borders, and of the three hundred and fifty, three hundred of them come across the north other border. So we need to work on that. The Fetanyl's pouring in from everywhere. Mister Holman met with twelve of us that are on this Border Patrol committee, and it was very informal and we got asking questions. Ten of my deputies just got approved to be able to make arrest, to be actually ice agents. They've been trained, and I ask him could we speed up getting our credentials and he wrote my phone number down and within twenty four hours, those twelve deputies had their credentials. In their hands.
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that? Isn't that amazing that when you have people in the administration do a little comparing contrast. What was it like trying to work with Department of Homeland Security or Border Patrol or ICE under the Biden administration compared to the working relationship that you have now with these federal organizations.
Speaker 2: There was no relationship. I had to eighty seven g under Biden here in my jail, and I fired them all. I got rid of all of them because nothing was working. They didn't want to do any deportation. I had fourteen hundred prisoners in my jail under Biden in four years. Fourteen hundred all under state charges, state charges. I had one guy here that was reported eight times murdered, somebody that child molestation. You could go on and on and on. They stayed forever. Under Trump, they came in March of this year. I have zero ICE prisoners in my jail in March. Today, I have almost five hundred, five hundred, and we're resting them here in Butler County. Now, we just made a big arrest of eight eight illegals, and now when we make a rest or, we make stops we can help with the deportation in my jail and outside my jail, and they only stay here about three weeks. They get him out of here. They got thirty to forty thousand prisoners throughout the United States that I use as county jails for I'm it in Ohio. I'm the only one that can hold almost five hundred. I'm the only one that has the authority to make arrest in the whole state of Ohio, probably the biggest Indiana and Kentucky. We help do the immigration hearings in the jail. We help with the deportation process in my jail. We have hearings here by video and we transport for ice. They have parking spots here and when you do that. But I've been doing this for twenty years, my friend twenty years. When I first started doing this, they said he'll never get elected again. He's a racist and Ambilio. I was ahead of my time. I have protesters here now, I have five hundred. A couple of weeks ago, I had three hundred. To the next day two hundred. We arrested one. They start blocking the roads. We will arrest you. If you come to the county and you try to block the roads, we will arrest you. If you try to set things on fire, we will arrest you. And if you throw bricks at the police, that's not a good thing. Maybe you can do that in California. You'll go to the hospital here first, then you'll go to jail. If you shoot at the police or try to run over the police, you'll go to the hospital first, then you'll come to our jail. Hey. But and our protesters are usually pretty organized, and protest is a good thing. Listen, the Boston Tea Party, that's how we were founded. We threw the little tea. They dressed up like Indians. I think I can still say Indians not indigenous people, but for those that want me to say that, that's hard for me to say. But they threw the little tea over the overboard and the revolution started with England. So that's protest, kind of peaceful. But listen, we're not going to take it anymore. People are fed up. Seven eight percent of America want these people deported. They're from like one hundred and sixty different countries. My friend, they come in. You can't come to this country illegally and think it's going to be Okay, we have terrorists here. We know that that keeps our leaders up at night. We have terrorists here from Iran. We've got them here from Iraq, We've got them here from all over the world. These terrorist cells are here. People need not forget nine to eleven. It was only like eight people. They damn near locked our country down for like a month, no planes in the sky, and we got to be vigilant. We got to do our part. And I guarantee you here in Butler County, Sheriff Jones is going to do.
Speaker 1: His part, you know, Sarah. I look at this stuff all day long as I get ready for these shows. I see the different headlines and the different SOB stories, And the Left is trying to spend a narrative right now that there are lots of innocent individuals who all they did was come to the country illegally that are getting caught up in these ice raids, Lots of people who don't deserve to be deported or getting deported no due process, YadA, YadA, YadA. All this. When you look at the overall numbers, there may be an occasional individual case where someone may have an argument to make about being able to stay in the country. But those are a very few and far between them. I'm going to say there are may be less than one percent of the individuals who are getting rounded up. How do you respond or what goes through your mind when you see reporting like that trying to make this claim that all these innocent individuals are being caught up in this same.
Speaker 2: As we always say, invite them to your house, let them stay at your house, call ice, call these organizations, say you want them to move in with you, Bring them into your house. If you're sitting at home in the middle of the night, somebody just opens the door, comes in, sits down in your chair, sartine. Now you're a refrigerator watching your television. You don't know who these people are. Is that okay? You can't come to this country illegally. You've committed a crime. You can't sneak in. No other country protects their border like.
Speaker 3: We do today.
Speaker 2: Before that thirty thousand a month, twenty thousand a month, and you don't even know who they are. Terrorists. They come across Chinese one hundred and sixty different countries. Look, we allow two million to come in legally. Come here legally. Don't sneak into my country. And do you think it's okay you don't pay taxes your family and you have kids here, and you get welfare and you get all the free stuff. And the working men and women of the United States, they don't get anything free. They mostly work two jobs. You go to the grocery store, you'll see these illegals there with two grocery carts. They eat better than the people that work every day or the people that are ringing the food up. And these people eat, they just tear it up. And here we are. President Trump is going to make this country great again. The Supreme Court's doing their part. Now we need the Republicans and the Democrats to actually get on the same damn page and get our people working, get our wages where they need to be, get our groceries lowered, and protect this country or you need to be fired.
Speaker 1: Get out of here, Sheriff Jones. Nobody lays it out like you do. Are you envious at all of what is happening in Florida where they want to detain migrants now or that's the headline the CNN uses migrants, but illegal aliens are now going to be held at What is being called the Alligator Alcatraz in the middle of the Everglades in Florida, surrounded by miles and miles of swamp, miles and miles of alligators and pythons and all manner of creatures that'll do you in if you try to escape. Are you envious that Florida has this and you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very ambitious. I wish the swamp here swamp. Look, we have a swamp in DC.
Speaker 4: Though, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Ronald Reagan said, it's a swamp and the swamp monsters fighting. Look, they tried to kill Trunk. They tried to put him in prison. They they thought they could stomp him like a cock road. You ever step on a bug sometimes and it doesn't die, It just keeps on going. What they tried to do to him, and they didn't kill him. He's strong. I just want him to be protected. I want our vice president to be president when he's done. And we need our Republicans in the House and in the Senate to have some balls and like big balls, like they hired in d c the kid they called big balls. I think I can say that on the radio.
Speaker 1: I think you could big balls. Yeah, he recently left.
Speaker 4: He'll be yeah, but I think they hired him back in government.
Speaker 2: Somewhere are our congressmen and senators. That's what we need here and not these little tiny ones. And we got to get moving. We got to get this back. And these other countries in the world are looking at us. Now we're hey, and they're calling Trump daddy. And four years ago all they called was our president was look at him. He don't even know who he is. He can't walk, he gets lost. Look, we're proud Americans again. And if you don't like it, that's okay. But if you don't like it bad enough, you need to leave the country. Go go to Iran. I'm sure they'll let you in, go to North Korea, They'll let you in. Go to these countries and take your purple hair ass and go. I'm good for you. I'll even put a dollar towards every one of you that want to go.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you lung. It's not over a thousand Trump Trump is. The Trump administration is offering people who are here illegally, fess up, come clean, let us know where you are. We'll get you out of the country. We'll put a little money in your pocket and you have the ability to come back in legally later. The fact that and I saw this story maybe a five or ten days ago, was that only about a million people have taken advantage of this so far, and if you had, you know, we talked about this narrative that the Left is trying to spend that all these good people are here just caught up and don't belong, shouldn't be being deported. If they were so good and they were in the country illegally, that a lot more than a million would be taking advantage of this if they want to do things the right way. So that tells me, seif that there's a lot of people out there who are trying to game the system and chisel their way into in distain in this country. Before I'll let you go, I want to ask you about this. You had your respect for law camp. If I'm not mistaken, this is something that you've been doing for a while. You get young people, they come to camp. I guess they spend a week or a few days, and they sort of they learn what it is to be in law enforcement, some of the things that law enforcement does. I got to think this is a great program and really eye opening for a lot of parents and a lot of kids who get involved in us.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, it's the greatest thing. It's summertime and we're always recruiting. We want you to know the police are your friends. It's a great career, and we got to try to build up what some of these places and want they get online where they tear them down. You've got to remember too, not all these kids are rich. We come up with scholarships for them to go to this law camp, and poor kids need an opportunity. We're always recruiting all law enforcement.
Speaker 3: We need help.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this, you want good careers, look at your local law enforcement, look at corrections. You make a good living, you make good money, and you have pride when you have a job. Law enforcement is your friend and we need you. We got to have you, and we need law enforcement in this country. Look, Cincinnati has the finest police department in the world. It's a shame they're a sanctuary city. They got goofy people running their city. It's not the police fault, uh, and they can't help that. But they need people to take that city back and people that are here illegally. I come them to go to Cincinnati. They'll give you all the welfare you want. They'll give you free everything, free school, they'll give you Hey, they'll.
Speaker 5: Buy your houses, your cars, your cell phones.
Speaker 2: Go there, or go to the city of Dayton. Great place to go if you want free stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine Dayton has a lot of problems along these lines with that, don't I don't hear much haitate.
Speaker 2: Hey, they're all sanctuary cities.
Speaker 1: Unbelieved. Lubber County is not, I promise, Yeah, absolutely. How is it that you're able to do this and other sheriffs in Ohio are not able to do the things that you're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, I'm very outspoken, and not everybody has asked. But all the sheriffs, all the sheriffs are my friends. There's eighty seven others besides me, but there's only one of me.
Speaker 3: The others are all.
Speaker 2: They got different politics than me in their community, and you've got to be able to stand. I go on CNN, that's not my favorite channel. They think they're going to kick my ass, but I can say whatever the hell I want. I go on their Lives. I go on NBC. Lesser Holtz, I was on his showal show. They flew five people in here to kick my ass and I told them they were still out numbered. And it's always on immigration, these poor innocent people that are here. I had a sign erected out in front of my jail that said illegals here with a big arrow point and somebody said, why did you do that? I said, if they want to know where the illegals are, they're in my damn jail and we deport them out of here in three weeks, so pig turnover. We're doing what we need to do. And I could go on about the crimes they've committed here, hey, but I'm not because I know you it'll take an hour to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, Sheriff Jones, you're the best. Keep up the great work. If people to check it out, I mean, you're posting on X all the time, and look it don't don't think you can step out on And I love that the CNN's and the MSNBC's of the world think, yeah, we're gonna get this this rural sheriff on from Ohio and we're gonna run rough shot over him. And then when you go on there, they get their come up. And I absolutely love it so, Sheriff Jones, thanks for the time as always, keep up the great work and I'm sure we'll be talking again before too long.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you, my friend, and all the listeners stay strong, have a happy forth of July.
Speaker 1: Happy and say fourth of July. Sheriff Jones, you're the best. So there you go, Richard K. Jones. You can't start off a show any better than that. It's Dan Carolyn for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW All right back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW twelve thirty eight, Dan Carolyn for Bill Cunningham. Love being here, Love being here on a Friday, Love being in for Cunningham, and I love having on my My next guest, my all time favorite guest is Daniel Turner of Power the Future and Daniel Turner, great of you to be here a week It's amazing how fast things change. A week ago we were confronting the specter of Iran blocking the Strait of Horn Moves and stopping oil shipments from going through there. A week ago, we were looking at some of the major voluntility in the oil markets. A week ago, we were looking at the possibility of all out war between Iran and Israel, and today it seems all those things are but a distant memory. How did that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeahs, it is remarkable how fast things move in the era of Trump. News cycles don't last but a couple of minutes. I think about the fact that last Friday, our defend Secretary Pete Higgs seth knowing that within a couple of hours, those planes were taking off from Missouri and carrying out this very strategic elimination of Iran's nuclear capability. While that was happening, and he's got all the plans in his head and everything necessary, he's on Capitol Hill being grilled by people like Mazie Herono who want to know if he's going to authorize shooting protesters in the leg right at least schlockins screaming at him, saying, so, if President Trump tells you to shoot protesters, why won't you imagine having to sit there and listen to these these cackling morons screaming at him about such petty dumb And this is what he has to deal with, right, This is what it means when we say adults are in charge. And the fact that that hearing took place just hours before this mission launched. Shows that Democrats have no idea what is actually happening in the world. Their finger is not on the pulse of reality.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, the likes of Eric Swalwell, Ocasio Cortes, Jasmine crocket they were all upset that Trump didn't come to them first and give them a heads up that he was going to carry out this mission, that he did not seek their wise counsel and advice. What what what possible gems of wisdom could could Trump have gleaned from the likes of those people or Adam Schiff to go along with that before he made this move on the nuclear facilities there in Iran.
Speaker 3: It is remarkable their level of moxie and confidence. I saw Jasmine Crockett was at a fundraiser where she said flat out and I can't say it because it's vulgar. Well, of course it's vulgar, a Chasmin Crockett, But what she said is that's my MFN decision to make and people have applauded. And you want to say, you really think, as like a second term congresswoman from whatever district in Texas, that that's your decision, Like, do you really think that's how the administration worked, the how government works. That boy, it wasn't your decision when you decided to open the border, right, the president can do that. It wasn't Congress wasn't needed to be authorized when we fired thousands of men and women from the military because they refused to get the vaccine. Now that didn't require congression all oversight, right, But these decisions do. So it's the level of hubris and the level of self importance is remarkable when it comes to democrats. I'm at the point of comparing them to you know, some indie band that you and your friends knew in college and you all wrote because I did this. I rode tripped with a bunch of friends from Dayton, Ohio to Washington, d C. To see a band that no one in the world had heard of. But when we were in that auditorium listening to them, we thought we were the center.
Speaker 1: Of the world, because this is it.
Speaker 3: In that little insular world, it seems like this band is the best and we're awesome. But then you look outside and you're like, yeah, no one else has heard of you. No one else even knows what this band is. Everyone else thinks you're kind of dumb for traveling twelve hours for a band that has no future. That's kind of where democrats are at this point. They talk to each other in this little auditorium and they yell and they scream and they hooplah, and they think they have momentum, but they don't. They just have a small group of weird groupies and they are useless to the rest of society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the fact that people stand around and applaud inbecilic comments like that gives you a pretty good idea of how people like that can get elected. Here's something Elizabeth Warren said. Elizabeth Warren said this. She put this on her x feed earlier today. She wrote this, I want to see interest rates come down. If it wasn't for Trump's chaotic tariff war, they would already be down. Donald Trump is standing in the way of lower costs for families. This is demonstrably, I think, completely untrue by Elizabeth Warren. And you and I talked. I think it was about a month ago, and we were and everyone the topic of the day was the tariffs. What's going to happen? How is this going to play out? And then I asked you at that time, and he said, look, this is temporary pain for long term gain. Here we are, you know, three or four weeks later, Daniel Turner and I don't hear anyone talking about tariffs or the terrible things that have resulted from this policy at Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think we've seen these prices tick up in our consumer goods. I don't think people have tried to buy X, Y or Z thing that they can no longer get their hands on because it's not being imported, because it's made overseas. As a whole, inflation has come down considerably and continues to turn in that direction. So this fear of the tariff war hasn't materialized. But it's just one more thing though, that it's on the president's Oh that's part of Trump's arrangement syndrome, that they always come at this insane level of this is it, this.
Speaker 1: Is the end of it.
Speaker 3: This tariffs will destroy the economy, orayan will launches into World War three, right, and none of these things have ever come true. But yet, if you are part of a Trump's arrangement syndrome's suffering society, it's all you know how to do is respond with the completely hyperbolic, one hundred and eighty degree attack, and it never materializes time and time again. This guy has kind of proven that he knows what he's doing. But we don't live in a time that you can congratulate your enemies for their accomplishments. I would congratulate Joe Biden if he had done anything worthwhile. I can't find something. If he did anything that I was like, you know what, that's a great decision. I think that was good. I would give him credit for it. I just can't find anything that he actually did that made things better. We have a couple examples to point to with Trump.
Speaker 2: And they can't do that.
Speaker 1: I think there was one time that I came on the air and I said, I actually agree with something that Biden said, but right now I can't remember what it was. It was one thing out of you know, a thousand things that I disagreed with him on. But you know when there was I do recall one day I came on and I said, Biden said something did something today that I agree with, And so I at least try to be honest in that respect. I don't have to tell you who the flavor of the month is when it comes to democrats, do I no, Mom Donnie is the guy's name, Mom Donnie? And here was Mom Donnie and his appearance on CNN with Aaron Burnett, Dave, let's hear cut one.
Speaker 6: So when people say democratic socialist, right, and I'm curious what you think this means?
Speaker 7: I mean, do you like capitalism?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I have many critiques of capitalism, and I think ultimately the definition for me of why I call myself a democratic socialist is the words of doctor King decades ago. He said, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. There must be a better distribution of wealth for all of God's children in this country. And that's what I'm focused on, is dignity and taking on income inequality. And for two long politicians have pretended that we're spectators to that crisis of affordability. We're actually actors, and we have the choice to exacerbate it like Mayor Adams has done, or to respond to it and resolve it, like I'm planning to do.
Speaker 1: So, Daniel Turner. There's Zorhanman Donnie who with speech like this, managed to convince a bunch of white college educated women to vote for him and put him over the top, and he alone is going to go into New York City oversee wealth distribution and the rest. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 3: Well, why didn't it work in his native Uganda and that's the system that they had all that place? Why did his family leave and come to America? I mean Sub Saharan Africa has has long embraced the Pan African mentality of income redistribution and equity. It hasn't really worked. But why doesn't he just spend his resources in his home country? So again, this is just the nonsense that that intellectual left gets to play these games that they get to play of their lofty thoughts and their and their ideals which have never materialized. Anyone who tells you that they're interested in income redistribution, all they're saying is I'm going to steal your things and give it to somebody else, because someone has to redistribute, right. Milton Freeman always held out the opportunity or the openness that a better system could one day come, and he would often talk about capitalism and say, of all the systems thus far, this is by far the best one. There may be a better one. I don't know what it is, but we haven't found it yet. But to think that you're going to try what has been tried countless time time in the last one hundred and fifty years, and that has led to hundreds of millions of dead across the world. To think that you have the magic formula again, talk about hubris. I think I'm a pretty smart guy. But if President Trump said we'd like you to be Secretary of HHS, I think I'm smart enough to be like, yeah, I can't do that job. I'm not qualified. To think it's thirty three you can be the mayor of New York when you've never held a job is a level of hubris that's remarkable. It's often considered and I'm a proud native of New York City and my whole family's still there. It's often considered the second hardest job in the nation after President of the United States. And to think it's thirty three with no experience, no resume, no real job, you've never managed people before that you're going to manage This is absolutely remarkable level of hubris that will cost jobs, businesses, lives, the reputation of the city.
Speaker 1: That's what's on the line right now, And isn't it also, Daniel Trenner, a reflection of our education system and how feak and we will and inept it is that young people can listen to this guy speak and say, you know what, that's a good idea. Free buses, government run grocery stores, a freeze on the rent. And people wonder why the buildings in New York look like crap, that the plumbing doesn't work, the electric doesn't work, there's garbage all over the place. That's because the landlords can't afford to charge a rent that allows them to maintain and up keep the buildings, so they don't look beyond all the free stuff they're going to get, and instead they run. They can't wait to run to the voting booth and bring this guy in. And the instant result of this has been that people who have the means are getting the hell out of New York City. They're not hanging around for the general election. They're calling their real estate people and saying, get me out of here now.
Speaker 3: One of the saddest things about New York and the course of my life is how it went from a vibrant, middle class city into a deeply divided city. And Mom Donni has tapped into that, and in that sense, he is right. There is a very very big disconnect between the super rich and everybody else, and that's because of policies that he advocates for. But if you look at the breakdown of who voted for him, the wealthiest New Yorkers voted for Mom Donnie. And the reason why is because if you live in a fifteen million dollar row house on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, right, socialism is fascinating to you because you don't care about government run grocery stores. You don't even go to the grocery store. You have staff that goes to the grocery store. You don't care about free health care for everybody. That's awesome. I think everyone should have free healthcare because you have private doctors. There's a healthcare system in the Upper Ea Side of private doctors who only take cash. There's no insurance, there's no waiting in line. Your kid is sick, doctor Jones will come to your house in fifteen minutes. You're going to call. You're gonna pay through the nose. But I'm a multi millionaire, or do I care? Free buses?
Speaker 2: Love it?
Speaker 3: I don't take the bus. I have a driver, right, I don't even know what the subway. There are New Yorkers who have never been on the subway once in their life because they have private security, they have private.
Speaker 1: Restaurants foot on the subway, are you kidds so?
Speaker 3: Of course yeah, so they think socialism is a fascinating idea for their staff, right for others, because the world they live in is so far removed, and that divide is growing in New York. New York now is a very small handful of super rich people and everybody else who is struggling and and and that's that divide can only be bridged by more capitalism, not by more socialism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of course Mondanie is the one that wants to be in charge of it all. How closely are you watching the hearings about the autopen scandal. We had the Biden aide the other day who admitted that she she worked the autopen, she had several documents signed, but then also admitted that she wasn't really sure where the orders originated. There were people telling her to, you know, go go ahead, run the auto pen. It's all cool, but she didn't really know if the if those orders came from the very top as it relates to Joe Biden. What what what are you making of the hearing so far?
Speaker 3: On this Yeah, near a Tendon played the uh you know, she she she. We've heard many people throughout history stay I was just following orders, right, I did nothing wrong. I was following orders, And so near a Tendan is saying, as the staff secretary, I was told to put this thing through the machine and get the president to sign it.
Speaker 2: So I did it.
Speaker 3: But but that's only going to go so far, right, the autopen thing. A lot of this this hearing was a richd with power of the future, which I'm very proud of, especially on the climate executive orders. I testified before Congress on this two weeks ago and had a very robust change with Chairman Comer on this exact issue. And this is going to continue. There'll be more investigations because ultimately, I think people need to go to jail because there was fraud, There was impersonating the president, and there were people who were making decisions in the president's name of which he was completely unaware, and whether he was unaware because he was older, senile, or whether he was unaware because they just didn't bother telling him doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The fact is that Joe Biden as president has authorities that only he has his staff do not his staff take orders. And they've set forward a really dangerous precedent and people do need to go to jail for it. And so I think this is a great start that we're exposing this. I don't know how far you know, the Republicans in Congress are willing to go. Sometimes they stop right before we start putting people to jail. That has to come to an end, though, right We need to start punishing people for their wrongdoing, not just saying well, that's you know, it was in the past and we're going to move on. I don't want to move on. I want justice and I want maybe even call it vengeance because what they did is unconscionable and they need to suffer as a result.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, well, Daniel Turner, I'll tell you what. We could talk about Trump's return from NATO, what happened there. We could talk about the Supreme Court rulings that came down today in favor of Trump. He just did an hour plus in the White House News briefing room, taking question after question after question. Absolutely amazing. Like bid, yeah, just like that. We don't remember that totally. It's absolutely amazing. But Daniel Turner, our time has gone. I always appreciate the time, brother. Keep up the great work at Power the Future and we'll be watching you on Varney and Fox News and all the rest of it. But until then, have a great fourth of July, my friend, and we'll be talking again.
Speaker 3: All right. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. Thank you, Thank you, Daniel Turner. Power the Future and make sure you give a chance to look at it. If you want to find out about honest energy news, what means to the country and all the rest, check out that website, Power the Future. Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham. It was back on May first when Ryan Hinton, a teenager, jumped out of a car, was told to stop by police, continued to run, had a weapon in his hand, dropped the weapon, picked it up, ran between a couple of dumpsters, made a move that police interpreted as turning that gun towards police, and police opened fire and they ended his life. There was a commentary that was published yesterday by the same Cincinnati and Choirer, written by a person named Becky Baker who's described as an opinion contributor. And Becky Baker may have been half baked when she wrote this piece, but anyway, I brought this to the attention that Dan Hills, the former president of the FOP of Cincinnati now with Frontline Advisors, and Dan Hills is our guest today to opine on his own on this piece that Becky Baker wrote talking about the the Ryan Hinton incident. And Dan Hills, welcome again to seven hundred WLW point out to me, you've had a chance to look at this piece and read it. Point out to me maybe a couple of areas where you think Becky Baker may be missing the mark somewhat.
Speaker 5: Well, if you just go from the very beginning to the article to the end, you'll find all that the whole thing is a hot mess.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: It's it starts out with some attempts to make you feel sympathy at be for this, uh, this young criminal felon as I described him by words that I think of him as she wanted to make sure you knew he was a teenager, and that he was a son, and he was a brother, and all these things that most any male is a neighbor. But none of that has anything to do with what happened that day and why it was that the shooting was one hundred percent justified.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was.
Speaker 5: It was legal, It was tactically the right thing to do to save the police officer a as he's been identified by the prosecutor for saving his own life in the lives of his police brothers and sisters that were on the scene and in the area. And you ready brought it out. We have we have a guy that's.
Speaker 2: A felon.
Speaker 5: He's wanted now for a felon, and he's in a stolen car and he's fleeing the police. Now he's not just running away like most of the Bay guys that outran me back when I was a policeman. He's running away and this has only happened.
Speaker 2: To me once or twice where there is actually.
Speaker 3: A gun in his hand.
Speaker 5: That's bad enough, But then with a turn he makes, he's basically headed. He's not basically he's headed for a collision course with that officer and so picking the gun back up. You mentioned that yourself, Sam, he had dropped the gun and he picks it back up. Why is it that somebody would pick up a gun unless they plan on using it. The officer was in fear of his life. He was in fear.
Speaker 2: That the other officers could be killed.
Speaker 5: Deadly. Deadly force was definitely, uh a thing that is legal at this point. And unfortunately for the officer who the last thing he wants to do is to shoot somebody, it was really absolutely not even a choice. I mean, I believe his training kicked in and it just happened, and it had to happen so that he could go home. And and because are A has a family as well, not just Ryan Hinton, but Ryan Hinton was the one that made all the decisions that put hey and uh again Uh, the prosecutor was calling him, are So that's all gone, are on a collision course that day, and and and Ryan hidden is responsible for his own his own death.
Speaker 4: And Uh.
Speaker 5: This this young lady who I deifids herself as a social worker, but I pointed out to you, and I talked to you before Dan, this group that she works with. Uh, I'm up in my notes here somewhere I believe it's probably some sort of left wing advocacy political uh group, And that's what you know, that's what she does. She pushes, She pushes left wing insanity, such as this basically a little tiny piece of the defund break up the police movements. And you know, I don't want Cincinnati. I'm more anxious to talk about this because I don't want Cincinnati to become what New York is about to come.
Speaker 1: Well, she calls well, she calls herself an educator. She's the program director for this program called Ignite Piece. She's a licensed social worker. She talks about how she educates the community on anti racism, and she does play the racism card here, suggesting that that race was a factor in this. And she also during the course of the piece sort of suggests that Connie Pillach may have been soft peddling this investigation and that Cincinnati Police probably aren't worthy of conducting the investigation on its own. When it comes to this, she she really exposes herself of having no clue of how these investigations get done or what the process is. And then she makes a statement talking about how police are on a pedestal and they control the narrative and it's just putting that she said. Here's what she says, their actions police sit on an untouchable pedestal, their actions beyond question, their morality assumed, put their violence next to anyone else's, and the double standard is glaring. What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, just that statement, ignorant to that statement puts their violence. You know, I'm can say a police been Tralmo's thirty five years, and as union priss, I can tell you that on most years we're going to have one too, maybe three police involved shootings. Some years will have none. But in those same years, there are sixty seventy eighty homicides every year.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how she.
Speaker 3: You know, in any any way.
Speaker 5: That she tries to spin it that there's all this police violence. The use of deadly force by police is an exceptionally rare thing when you consider the many, many encounters that they have, even confrontations that they have with people who are armed or have just shot somebody or threatening somebody, And we you know, sometimes probably wait almost too long. I've got my whole career without shooting somebody. But I could tell you if we won tactically through a couple of my situations, you might have said, and you probably were too much a danger.
Speaker 2: At that point.
Speaker 5: It's just what is, what has been trained to us, is exactly matched by case law that says, you know, only time, the only time you use deadly force is if you see an inmate threat of danger of life or serious injury to yourself, another officer or a citizen. So that that's a pretty high benchmark, and that's why we rarely use deadly force. But when you're maybe ten feet maybe eight feet away from a guy, that's a fleeing fell And that's another one of her little comparisons. She talked about open carry like as though Ryanton was walking down the street by being every other law mine is a business that is that is nowhere anywhere near close to what occurred in this case. People don't get shot for walking down the street in open carry, for having a gun in their holster. That's that's that's what she's insinuating. And then she brings in the big one that one of the reasons she thinks she's still alive today is because of the color of her skin. Of absolute ridiculousness. This shooting had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with race. I'm going to guess that in her little crime spreeze that she talked about as a teenager, she mentions that she broke into some abandoned buildings and did some other trespass and stuff like that. Never once did she ever mention anything about a fire fire arm. I doubt that she had a firearm in any of these cases. And I doubt very much because she had a firearm that she ran from police with.
Speaker 2: And if she and.
Speaker 5: If she did all these things similar to Ryan Hinton, she would have been shot.
Speaker 1: She would have got shot.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 1: Too, Yeah, and she and she writes a stolen car should never end in a deadly chase. The only reason that that episode ended in a deadly chase is because of the decisions that eighteen year old Ryan Hinton made. It It's strictly on him. Had he come out of that car, hands in the air, complied with police ill you know, not not resisted, and he would have sure he would have been arrested, He would have been taken to the justice center. But what would where would he be at? He'd still be drawing breath today. So this notes she did. That's police are out to, you know, find you know, young black kids who steal cars and in their lives. That notion is absolutely ridiculous, Dan Hills. I had Richard K. Jones on earlier on the show today and up in Butler County. He just got done with what he calls the best week ever. It's a respect for Law camp, and young people from all across Butler County come to this camp. They learn about law enforcement, they see what they do, They get to actually do some hands on training. They you know, they ride in police vehicles, they do some repelling, they you know, they get some instruction on what law enforcement actually goes through. It seems to me that someone like Becky Baker could benefit mightily from attending a Respect for Law camp. Or maybe she could reach out to the Cincinnai Police campy and maybe she could attend a few classes there, maybe a few scenario classes and see the sort of training and the sort of real life scenarios that police officers go through. Instead of writing something so ignorant and so ill informed and have it published by the Cincinnati Enquirer, no doubt, you.
Speaker 5: Know, she could be putting a shoot no shoot scenarios that we we we have of our I think a FATS machine. I don't know what the acronym is anymore, but it puts you, it puts you right in UH scenarios and and if you don't respond quickly enough, you can become a victim, very very quickly. And so yeah, that might be something that would open up her.
Speaker 4: Eyes a little bit.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's again hard to believe how many people out there have the viewpoints that Becky Baker has. And I you know, look, I believe in the First Amendment she has the right to say all this stuff, but you, Dan, I have a write but I think even a responsibility to respond back and say that this is a whole lot of silliness, even a little bit of dangerous silliness, telling telling folks that what what Ryan Hinton did was and anyway, okay.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: It is what caused his own death, his actions, and thankfully it did not result in the the injuring or or killing of police officers who worked the ones making the poor decisions.
Speaker 4: UH that that day.
Speaker 5: All they were doing was going about their duty, trying to recover a stolen car, trying to UH detain arrests the people who were responsible for stealing that car and it turns out other cars. So u he took, he took his decision on what side of the tracks he wanted to live on and beyond, and that ended up resulting in his death.
Speaker 2: And and I.
Speaker 5: Think, I think Becky, while she's got the rights to tell you what she wants.
Speaker 4: To say, I think it.
Speaker 5: I think it is not very productive at all, and which to other young people is completely false.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And someone who calls themselves an educator, her poor command of the facts in this case, it leads me to call in the question what she does in the rest of her professional life. And look, I know when you send a letter to the inquirer or you're a guest opinion provider, I know you have limited space and limited words. But to not even acknowledge the death of you know, the Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy, Larry Hendris, to not even acknowledge it, you know, that was part of the fallout from this case. It's disgusting to me. And then to try to suggest that there might be as the family attorney has suggested, that there might be some previous incidents an officer a's case that might be worthy of investigation. It just it just misses the mark on so many points, and really I find it. I find the whole thing absolutely infuriating. And I don't know, I just wish the people who want to post these things and publish these things at the enquire might take a little more serious look at him before they put out something like this. I think something like this can be dangerous if this sort of opinion gets out in the community and people look at this, which I don't think there's going to be a ton of people who read this, but you know, these kind of opinions get out there, and it doesn't take a whole lot before these sort of opinions get changed into facts that are simply not true.
Speaker 5: Well, Dan, I won't fall back again on the first Amendment.
Speaker 2: I think she has a right to be ignorant. I mean she's not.
Speaker 3: She's not screaming.
Speaker 4: Fire and a crowd at theater.
Speaker 5: But like I said, we you and I and I very much put pen a paper for an editorial I have in a pass responding to different.
Speaker 4: Opinion pieces such as this.
Speaker 5: We have a right and a responsibility and shift which you uh, you always do when you you get your hands on the wheels up there at the big one to let people know about policing and what a tough job it is, and that you know, ninety eight ninety nine percent of the police involved shootings across this country are very much justified.
Speaker 4: When when uh, you know, examined.
Speaker 5: Under case law which has been thought about and described over over decades, not just years of how and when police are authorised to use deadly force. So unfortunately, the ones that get talked about nationally are those those those one percenters or so that that are maybe not the best shootings. But that's part of the propaganda of the left. And and again I'll reference New York. You know, there's there's a there's a big fight in front of US Dan. And you know, you've got maybe back in when the uh uh, when the Berlin Wall fell, that you know, all of a sudden, communism was was was gone and out of out of our lives, us forever. We could have been more wrong. We see what's happened in New York City, and part of their part of their attack mode is pearing apart the institutions of law and order, the institutions of police. So we got to fight in front of us Dan Carroll, We're going to have to keep talking about these things and help educate people with what the truth is.
Speaker 1: Well, Dan Hills will be keeping an eye on it. Yeah, this dude in New York has been extremely vocal when it comes to defunding the police, and we'll see what happens. I think of all the other places that have tried that and found out how it doesn't really work out, and they would they go back and change their ways. Dan Hills, Frontline Advisor's former FOP president, always appreciate the time, brother, Thanks for weighing in on this, and we'll be talking again before too long.
Speaker 4: You bet damn my pleasure.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Dan Hill's former FOP Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: We're gonna win so much. I even get tired of winning, and you say, please please, it's too much winning.
Speaker 3: We can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: That was a trump man, Yes, sir, winning, winning, winning, And he went a.
Speaker 4: Couple of cases in the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Today he won. He won big lee at the Supreme Court today. When it comes to UH the lower courts and their ability to issue nationwide injunctions, so the Supreme Court is essentially saying to the lower courts, No, you need to cool your jets a little bit. Who do you think you are? You got to you gotta stay in your own lane. You know, we're the Supreme Court. We make these decisions. You don't now. Trump is probably going to take the weekend off and then he's gonna run.
Speaker 4: He's had a heck of a week.
Speaker 1: He's had, you know, a little little long piece NATO dropping dropping bombs, you know, into from twenty five thousand feet. He was saying, look, he went to the press the press room today, answered questions for about an hour and twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: President before him do that no notes, I mean nothing, I mean Biden, no Clinton, none of them. No, No, just walked in there said lets in here, we go, give me your best shot.
Speaker 1: And he and he's been he batted them all away. And so he then he comes, you know, he comes back from NATO. They're calling him daddy. They're saying, yeah, you want us to spend two percent, We're going to spend five percent. He's got a hell of a deal here.
Speaker 4: He's got some kind of what general electric appliance that's gonna it's gonna come come over from China to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen in Kentucky. They're going to spend like five hundred and seventy million dollars something like that.
Speaker 4: Or is that going to be in the Bluegrass.
Speaker 1: It's going to be somewhere in Kentucky. I don't know. Let me see. I think I I think I've got it right here. I was looking at that a little bit earlier, Mercy. But yeah, they're gonna come in and they're gonna build it's uh, let me see Ge Appliances to invest nearly five hundred million for washer and dryer production in Kentucky. Let me see what this is gonna happen. I'm looking down the this.
Speaker 4: Is uh right across the street from BUCkies.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's a it's a Chinese company called hair Group that bought Ge Appliances. So Ge sold to Kentucky or not Kentucky, but this Chinese group. But what did what did Trump say? Make it in America and you don't pay tariffs?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: And butsher said, this is a great investment for Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I would say so.
Speaker 1: And I still don't see where it's gonna go, just says somewhere in Kentucky. So there you go. Kentucky's gonna Now you can buy your washing machines and ryers. Just go right across the right, maybe get a good you know, like you go across there to buy your cigarettes and your booze. Pick up a washing machine wire over there.
Speaker 4: Dan Carrol, the Stoot Reporter is a proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, tame Star quality. You could feel a beautiful Southeastern Indiana coach Joe Eckstein at Xstein Heating a COOLi An eight one, two, nine, three to two, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Hot.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Roxy, And as you know, Dan, it's.
Speaker 1: Been hot cool weather. Right there, we.
Speaker 4: Got Reds update Dylan Ceese against Nick Martinez. Tonight there Padres and Reds kick off that three game set downtown. Let's go Red coverage six ten Sports Talk, Arno Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. Now, the Big Red Machine fiftieth Anniversary Weekend is underway, honoring the seventy five to seventy six World Champs. There's meats and meat and greets. Throughout the series with the Padres at the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. There's one going on right now and another one like around three thirty.
Speaker 1: I heard Davy concept showed up last night.
Speaker 4: No, he was facetiming with Tony Paro. Dave Conceptsion just underwent a lung transplant in Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was.
Speaker 4: He's unable to obviously attend.
Speaker 1: I saw the headline and I thought he was physically there. Yeah, face, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess he facetimed with the big dog and all the all the teammates gathered around and talked to him.
Speaker 1: I see the ball that hit the ball, I think he did. That's it. That's one of the greatest lines of all time.
Speaker 4: Bengals Up. They brought to you by good Spirits and party Town with thirteen occasions in Northern Kentucky and the best bourbon selection anywhere. We say congratulations. The Bengals had their second Pro Football Hall of Famer. What Anthony Munos, the great seventy eight's in there there. We say congratulations for a long time, long time offensive line coach Jim McNally.
Speaker 1: Jim mcnowly one of the best.
Speaker 4: He is a Pro Football Hall of Famer in Canton. Coach McNally turns eighty two in December, and he last coached in Cincinnati eighteen years after last coach the Bengals offensive line. And he's still down there cutting, you know, looking at tape and everything else.
Speaker 1: I remember when did this come out?
Speaker 4: This happened? I guess yesterday.
Speaker 1: And so Jim McNally's going to be in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got special they've got special areas for like assistant coaches and all that stuff. Another one. They need another coach that needs to go from here. Jim Anderson agreed. He coached some of the great running backs in Bengal history. Every one of.
Speaker 1: Them at number fourteen needs to be into.
Speaker 4: As a player. Correct. So but Jim, Jim McNally, congratulations, he's now in the Hall of Fame. I can't tell you Dan Carroll many times at Spinny Field, the old Spinny Field, when I was walking down the hall and he would say, say come into room, and he would grab me, buy my shirt, sit me down and say watch this, and he'd do the you know, he'd do the tape back and forth, you know of I mean I'm I'm I'm getting dizzy. He said, Watch that guard, Watch that guard, Look at that tackle, Look at that block, look at that block, look at that pie. You know, I'm thinking, Okay, I know, okay, he said, go. I said, okay, I'll go.
Speaker 1: So you got you got an education there at the knee.
Speaker 4: More ways than one, McNally one. He is one of the best, I mean to coaching that offensive line.
Speaker 1: Mercy. So does he get he gets a jacket and a ring and everything else. So he gets a bust in there? Does he get to make a speech and all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: That I don't know. I mean, I just I'm just saying that, you know he's in. That's good enough.
Speaker 1: Congratulations that that that is huge. Should he be the citizen of the day for that?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? Jim McNally is the cod.
Speaker 4: Uh MLS Soccer FC Cincinnati again on the road at All Orlando SC tomorrow night battle of Eastern Conference foes, with the Orange and Blue in second place in the East, just three points up on Orlando. The action at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty. Wimbledon starts open play on Monday. Katie McNally from Cincinnata will take on Great Britain's Jody Burge. Now Peyton Stearns out of Cincinnati will take on Germany's Laura Siegemund.
Speaker 1: Siegmund sure about that?
Speaker 4: Whatever you know what this is going to be next week is going to be bad because I gotta start mentioning all these names Tennis. I have enough trouble. When does Cincinnati open? When when they come to people in Tennis have the hardest names to pronounce. As it seems like tennis has got the absolute hardest night. I know where you're coming from. It's unbelievable either that, either either that or hockey. Well, so let's see you get tomorrow night the reds well tomorrow afternoon. Of course tonight they got the big red machine pregame parade tonight. Uh they're gonna uh uh parye the uh seventy five seventy six teams around the around the stadium. Well, they how they gonna do that. They're gonna have guard carts. They're all gonna ride around the golf carts. Everybody Johnny bench is driving. It is the place. It's a gigantic golf cart and Johnny and Johnny drives yes, houses driving kind of like Brad Keselowski tomorrow at fourteen gonterclockwise. I got Uh, let's see, they got the anniversary night. Uh, let's see. So they're gonna have a big celebration there to arrive for a pregame celebration and then the fiftieth anniversary cap is gonna be given away tomorrow night. Man, I tell you that cap is nice. They passed out some of those around here. There's one over there in the bag something for somebody.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't see my name on it.
Speaker 4: I'm not in charge of that.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the golf outing yesterday.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was brutally hot at the but the uh the Lynx at the right right down the links at the Rising Sun, Rising Star did a great job. Everybody there Rising Star Casino in the Grand Theater. We have a we had a post post event in there, and I had great food all day long.
Speaker 1: But uh, all the great sponsors of seven hundred w.
Speaker 4: RED sponsors were there, and uh they're probably they probably all went to bed last night in ice tubs.
Speaker 1: Hot.
Speaker 4: Well there's I mean that's a Lynx course and beautiful course, but uh, you know there's no tree. It was about one hundred, one hundred and five billion degrees down there, and some of those folks and some of our folks were let's say.
Speaker 1: They were feeling the heat. Sweaty, feeling the heat.
Speaker 4: You're not kidding.
Speaker 1: Did they have a good turnout?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had a very nice turnout. Everything went well. So congratulations everybody that came, and thank you. Thank you Kim Scheidler, Teresa, Joe, Frederick, DJ Hodge, everybody that put it all on a great time.
Speaker 1: If they if they ever want to invite me to one of those things, I'll probably go with Kimmy. Maybe I will get with her. Send me an email. All right, but now I gotta wait until next year.
Speaker 4: No, they got one coming up. I think the Bengals once in September.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll go to that one. Okay, where's that one going to be?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know what, I can't remember. The heat got me yesterday.
Speaker 1: So that the heat got your phone?
Speaker 4: That's something I mean that was.
Speaker 1: Oh, it would be a sponsor for your phone.
Speaker 4: I need a water sponsor for me body arm or water, that's what I needed. Did you swing the club? No, I was just down there just you know, in support. And then oh, and I hosted the prize events afterwards, you know, giving out the prizes and stuff. So no, no, I stay, I no, no. I couldn't hit a golf ball five feet, so I can. I'm a deadly putter. Anybody need a putter at a celebrity event, they can roll the Robbie up. I can? I can? I can? I can look at it right in a hole.
Speaker 1: You're gonna read the greens.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can?
Speaker 1: How about how about Katie Blackburn? This is a significant day for the Bengals. Hamilton say tonight, YEP, as we secure the team's future in Cincinnati. We thank Hamilton County Commissioners for supporting this agreement to ensure pay Corpse Stadium remains an excellent venue in focal point for Cincinnati's riverfront. We are proud, proud, seg to call Pey Corpse Stadium our home and keep our future here in Cincinnati where it belongs.
Speaker 4: Well, they faced a deadline. What a Monday, June thirtieth was a deadline. So they got it done.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and eighty million from the county, one hundred and twenty million from the Bengalleys. The Bengals net worth is four point one billion dollars. Yeah, and they're chipping off. They're chipping off one hundred and twenty mili.
Speaker 4: Well, sixty million for the Bengals and then sixty mili from the National for.
Speaker 1: The Fall League, so they're only chipping off.
Speaker 4: Sixteen Well, well, I guess it's all combined. So I mean, what what what you know? What? So get that, get it done. They're here until twenty thirty six. Earl will be in the Hall of Fame by then. That's it. Maybe two or three Super Bowls, that's it. NFL draft to come here, who knows.
Speaker 1: Let's get it done. Let's get it. They have. They signed Trey.
Speaker 4: Hendrickson yet, no, still hanging out.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna Is he gonna practice?
Speaker 4: So no, it's like third what is it, less than thirty days a week, you know. So they got to sign him. They got to sign mister Stewart, they got to sign Night the second pick and signed anyway, and he's keeping his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Gotta get it done. Someone's got to go down there. Maybe maybe they should get Trump. I mean, Trump knows how to get things done.
Speaker 4: Maybe they get Trump down there, get him down hold, that would be I mean I mean, we bombed the crap out of Iran and then all of a sudden, look, they gave up the next day.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about it, seg a couple of weeks ago or a week ago, we were we were looking at the possibility of all out war between Israel and Iran and getting the possibility of World War three right, the possibility of nukes being deployed.
Speaker 4: I think Biden would have done that.
Speaker 1: The possibility of the Straight of Horn moves being blocked, shutting off oil shipments to the rest of the world in China. What how's China going to build washing machines in Kentucky if they don't have any oil?
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: So it's a it's all connected.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe maybe the man himself will come here and.
Speaker 1: And then and then and the guys calling him.
Speaker 4: Don't they have to Danny Trump in the state, in the state of Ohio going to give a little cash. I mean, they're giving it all north, why not give a little bit south.
Speaker 1: It's all going to Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess I guess there's more. I guess there's more. Lawmakers do like Cleveland better than they like Cincinnata.
Speaker 4: I think the Wine likes us better than Cleveland. Do you think I think so. He's a Republican.
Speaker 1: And doesn't he do radio shows in Cleveland too, I hope not does Do you want to do a radio show in Cleveland? I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's talking about it like it's gonna snow something.
Speaker 1: We talked to Bill Wills up there, the King. Yeah, get us out of the Stodge Report, if you would plead.
Speaker 4: Dan Carroll and Otter are the heat, go red, go to embrace the heat, and the big red machine is back. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 1: We are certain not gonna sit on her hands.
Speaker 4: To Cobni personnel director.
Speaker 1: Now they're spending a whole bunch of money gonna make the stadium nights seg We'll see you in about half an hours of Yes on seven hundred W TWELW. All right back on the Big one, seven hundred W LW. Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham. We've covered a lot of ground today and I want to thank all the guests who we hear Sheriff Jones, Dan Hills, and on my buddy Daniel Turner from Power of the Future and we are reaching out to. My next guest is Tina Diskovich, Mom's for Liberty and what I mean, what a great story the Moms for Liberty is Tina Discovich. Piss posted this on her social media feed and she wrote, from being targeted by the Biden DOJ to having productive meetings here today and it's a picture of her at the Department of Justice. So you had Moms for Liberty who their main thrust when they first began was to clean up the pornography, the pornography that was aimed at kids in second, third and fourth grade and the kind of reading material that was being promoted to these kids in schools, in schools, young kids reading such degrading and disgusting stuff that I couldn't even read it on the air. And there are many cases, and this goes back a few years when there were parents who would read these books at school board meetings and town hall meetings and they'd get kicked out of the meetings because what they were reading was so disgusting, you know, these different boards and panels. They didn't want to hear that, but they kicked the parents out because you know, because of what the kids and this is that they're saying, this is what kids are able to read in school. And we finally got a hold of teen of Dskoviach and Tina Discoviach Moms for Liberty Welcome again to seven hundred WLW. How are you?
Speaker 7: Oh, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Sorry for tariness, that's okay. I was just talking about what you posted on your social media and you've got a picture of you at the Department of Justice and you write from being targeted by the Biden DOJ to having productive meetings here today. That is in the span of just a few short years. That is an absolutely amazing turnaround. And you and and all the people that all the different chapters of Moms for Liberty are to be congratulated for your foresight and your sticktuitiveness and the things that you have been able to accomplish. And I'm so happy to have you on because there's so many things I want to talk about, but I want to start with this because I think where you have come in such a short amount of time is absolutely astonishing. Do you look at that yourself sometimes and think how amazing it is, how far you've gone in just a few short years.
Speaker 6: It's hard to believe and I don't even really I think, I say a few times a day, whose life am I living right now? You know, standing at the DOJ the other day, outside waiting to get in and you know, about to go through security and all in the front area. Honestly, where the visitors go in, it almost feels prison like. There's so much security and you know old government building feel. And I just was standing there and just thinking, my goodness, this place should be terrifying to me. They were coming after me, our organization, They had their eyes set on us just a.
Speaker 7: Few short years ago.
Speaker 6: And now I'm being welcomed in this I'm invited to this building. I'm being welcome in this building, and I'm you know, eventually got fast security and was walking through the halls, and it did feel very surreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How how was Pam BONDI had jed you met her before?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she is, you know, she was our Florida attorney Temple. I'm here in Florida, so yeah, I've met her many times. I didn't meet directly with her that day, I will be honest. I was meeting with staff on a lot of cases across the country right now, and what we're seeing kind of they were getting our temperature and what we're seeing with these violations of parental rights across the country, and so I have a feeling we're going to be working very closely together over the next couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure you have seen the Supreme Court ruling that came out of WILL. It involved a case in Maryland and parents in Maryland who said, look, we don't want our kids being exposed to all this LGBTQ stuff. And I talked about some of the pornography that was involved in some of these books early on. And now the Supreme Court has come out in favor of parents' rights. And you know, you and I have talked about this subject that several times and it always sort of boils down to that issue parental rights. And I think you look at this ruling today and the Supreme Court is giving a nod towards the importance of that issue of parental rights. Is that how you see it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say it's more than a nod.
Speaker 6: So our chapter chair in Montgomery County, Maryland, there is a plaintiff on that case. So we are having a big party and celebration right now at Mom's for liberty. As a matter of fact, we declared June as parental rights month for numerous reasons. We've been celebrating the one hundredth anniversary of peerce versus the Society of Sisters, which was in nineteen twenty five, and the Supreme Court said that kids children are not mere.
Speaker 7: Creatures of the state.
Speaker 6: And so I don't you know, we could go into a whole conversation about that court case, but that was one hundred years ago this month, and so now we're closing out this month one hundred years later with another major Supreme Court ruling declaring parents' rights as fundamental.
Speaker 7: And so you know, Mom's for liberty. I mean, we're just thrilled.
Speaker 6: Roslin, who is our chapter chair, who is a plaintiff on the case, was out there in front of the Supreme Court. I do believe crying this morning when she got the ruling. It's been a long road and a very big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then earlier this week there was the ruling that has to deal with Planned parenthood in South Carolina, and the ruling was that South Carolina could elect to defund or not send any taxpayer dollars to Planned parenthood, and there are a lot of analysis I've seen on this that is saying that this could be the beginning of the end of taxpayer funding for this organization that is NonStop in the promotion of damaging children and then having abortions.
Speaker 7: From your mouth to God's ears.
Speaker 6: So we our biggest concerns are in our organization, with our mission with Planned Parenthood, is their strongholded schools. They are behind the comprehensive sexid which is all of the extreme portions of sex said in our schools across the country. They are behind pubity blockers and stoppiting pre beauty and gender transition for minors.
Speaker 7: They are behind now actually they are behind endorsing in school board races in Pennsylvania. And so.
Speaker 6: You know there won't be a tear shed over here about the defunding of Planned parent that tax payer money should not be going to them.
Speaker 7: They're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a long time coming, and it's absolutely amazing how the change of administration can really get the ball rolling on all this stuff. I mean, it's got to be I've spoken to you a gaze against groomers, all these different organizations that for so long had the federal Leviathon standing against them, and now to have that change of policy and that change of attitude, and it's amazing what gets done when the federal government chooses not to stand in your way.
Speaker 7: It's I don't know.
Speaker 6: We go back to the opening of this conversation, and I just I really can't believe it. You know, as many times now since January that I've been to the White House and you know now at the Department of Justice and I go into d C, and I just I can't believe it. These people were our enemies because I declared them our enemies, but because they were coming after us, they were coming after our kids, they were removing our rights to raise our kids.
Speaker 7: They literally put a threat tag on us.
Speaker 6: The DOJ put out a letter against us and sent the FBI to check on us.
Speaker 7: Like to investigate us.
Speaker 6: To go from that to being welcomed and invited and celebrated for what we stand for, it's it's really quite remarkable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me about the Fire of Liberty. Show you your podcast. Someone's giving you something, but the Fire of Liberty show your podcast? Now, tell me about that?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that something that's relatively new?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think we're on episode nine. No, I was so excited because no one I forget to talk about it because I'm not a very good self promoter, and so I forget to talk about it.
Speaker 7: No one ever asks about it.
Speaker 6: I'm just out there doing it, So I'm My excitement was that you brought it up and you asked about it. I love of this podcast that we've launched so much because it's not big famous people we're bringing in as guests. It is our chapter chairs from all across the country that have been fighting. And I don't know if you've had time to listen to any of the episodes, but they are so amazing, the stories of these women. I call them in because you know, they flip their school board and they've got this bill passed and they X Y Z and then I get him in here and we have an hour conversation and I learn about the things that they have actually done in their life or that let up to this or you know. One of the like the second episodes, the mom from New Jersey, she she's blurted out that her family was swatted two weeks ago, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just they turned into really remarkable episodes, So thank you for asking.
Speaker 7: It's the Fire of Liberty.
Speaker 6: It's on Apple and Spotify and iHeart It's live every Wednesday at ten am on all our socials and so you can catch it a variety of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great and is it? Do you find an amazing how fast on hour goes Sometimes when he'll look at the clock and you're like, man, it feels like we just started and here we are fifty five minutes into it. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Every single guest says that they're like, what I came all the way to. You know, we fly a chapter chaer in and put them up overnight and they come in and they're like, it's over in one hour.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, it goes quit quick.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Tina Dyskovic, talk about some of the other things that you've got going on. You know, the thing with Trump. I've talked to so many of my guests this week who have been talked about and they come on and say, winning, winning, winning, you know, you look at it, it looks like we've averted World War III, the Iran no longer has a nuclear weapon. Trump comes back from NATO absolutely triumphant. All these Supreme Court rulings that have happened today. The winning seems to be NonStop. What else does does Moms for Liberty have on the burner right now that you're working on it probably is going to wind up being the next victory to come down the pipe.
Speaker 6: The next Yeah, there's so much winning, right. I can't talk like Trump and I won't even try, but there's been so much winning and it just keeps going. So we have our national summit in October. I know that seems quite a ways off right now, but tickets are on sale and they will sell out. They do every year. It's in Orlando this year, the Gaylord. We are inviting a nice place I can imagine. Oh my gosh, I was there last week for a meeting. Is amazing. There's water slides and wave pools and so it's a great place to bring your family.
Speaker 7: And then you can attend the Mom's.
Speaker 6: Liberty Summit and get energized and excited about America. The theme is our Future is Bright, because our future is bright aut Mom's for Liberty but also our country, you know, and the future of education is bright. So much has changed. So that's Moms Liberty dot Org. Forwards last Summitt twenty five. But aside from that, I mean, also it's November, but all of Ohio and Pennsylvania for that matter, having their school board races this year, and we are wanting to turn out some wins there, and so our chapters are endorsing care and we're going to do our work and get our pack busy working to to support good candidates that support parental rights in school board offices this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that reminds me. I almost forgot about the Title nine decision that happened in California, so you can just add that one to the list. Let me ask you about this, the Simone Biles and the the the problem that she had as it relates to now I'm drawing a blank on her name, Riley Gaines.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I drew a blank on Riley Gaines's name, but they had they had that that texting war, that twitter war that went back and forth for a little while, and I thought to myself, you know right, you know, and I give credit to Simone Biles who issued I thought a very genuine apology for what she said, and and she talked about how she you know, may have been looking at this issue and in the wrong way, But then all of a sudden she clammed up, And I thought this might have been a great opportunity for some own Biles and Riley Gaines to get together, and you know, she's got her show on OutKick, and I think they could have done a lot of good if they would have sat down together and talked it out and both of them gone back and forth on these issues of you know, grown men competing in women's sports. And I just think it's a shame that that opportunity got missed, and Simone Biles has gone radio silent, and I don't think anybody can find her right now. And how do you see that in the way that thing played out, I really feel like there was a missed opportunity here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a missed opportunity. But my guess is, and I'm just guessing.
Speaker 6: You know, I've never met someone Biles, don't know her from anybody, just you know, a fan of her gymnastics, that's for sure. But it looked like she was fighting back pretty hard then caved put out that apology. My guess is the apology was probably from a PR firm. I don't think she I mean, she probably lives in a bubble like every other progressive minded person, and she thought everybody thought like her when she was putting out a comment on an issue that is pulling eighty percent against her idea, Yeah, men should be in women's sports. You know, she didn't know that, and so she put it out there, fought for it, had to go back and have probably someone else draft her apology. I think people saw through that. The attacks probably came at her pretty hard when you were only in twenty percent or less of the group of people that believe that way, And so I'm not surprised. And if she really feels that way, she has those people, I'm going to say, people that are that ideologically left. If she's super passionate about that, she doesn't want to sit down and have a conversation about it. She thinks everybody else is just plain old wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's just it. I sort of get the sense that she was really on unsure footing there, and I think she was getting some bad advice from other people, and I think I just it. Look, no one wants to hate on Simone Biles in America. We love our Olympic champions. Unlike you know a lot of the other athletes that dominate the news headlines. But I just, I just I just hope that one day that those two sit down, or maybe she comes on your show and you have a meaningful conversation about that. And I really think a lot of hearts and minds could get change if something like that would happen.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that would be amazing more than welcome if she's listening right now to come on the Fire of Liberty podcasts and we can talk about men and women's sports. And you know, here's a secret about Tina. I don't have an athletic bone in my body, but when I was a young girl, I was one hundred percent sure I was going to be an Olympic gymnastics sir. So I'm a I'm a big fan of all our women gymnastic outstanding athletes.
Speaker 1: Outstanding well, Tina Disco, which I know you're busy. I always appreciate you taking the time and you got so many irons in the fire right now, and you carve a little bit of time out for seven hundred WLW and I can't tell you how much I appreciated all the best and uh I said, keep up the winning, don't don't talk, don't get tired of winning more. Winning is what we need. And I certainly hope we get a chance to talk again soon.
Speaker 7: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: All Right, there you go, Tina Disco which mom, Mom's for Liberty and they are just to win an outstanding job. Two twenty five Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred W U l W.
Speaker 9: We're gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning. And you say, please, please, it's too much winning.
Speaker 3: We can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: Hello, bye, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Seg You can't. You can't ever get tired of winning?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And I was I was just thinking about the the Alcatraz there and the the what they were call what do they call it? The they ever Glades Alcatraz with all the gators and stuff.
Speaker 4: You think Sheriff Jones gonna put one up in Butler County? What about the turtleman? Is a turtleman down there?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: I think so live action? I think so yeah. I think he's down area. I think he's still around.
Speaker 1: You might have to hire if you want to escape from that on think he.
Speaker 4: Wasn't mess with alligators and stuff. What you need to do.
Speaker 1: Is what do you need to see? I thought he did all that stuff, which is turtles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean that's a little different than the alligators and pythons. What you need to do is call the folks from swamp people. All they there, they go, uh, what's his name, the king of the swamp? I can't remember his name offhand.
Speaker 1: Isn't that where they go out on the boats and they got the guys with the rifle.
Speaker 4: And then the yeah, right right right there and uh and then uh, they go out on python hunts in the middle of the night and Florida and the Everglades in Florida trying to you know, get the you know, there's like eight million snakes and they're trying to you know, you know, because there's no there's no regular I mean, there's no other animals left. And they Everglades except for pythons and alligators and stuff because all the top well they ate everything.
Speaker 1: Does it Does an alligator eat a python or does a python eat an alligator?
Speaker 4: I think it's the other way around.
Speaker 1: Well, I just said both ways.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I would think that that alligator probably, I mean I don't know how he's gonna I don't know how. I mean, you gotta have a pretty good sized python to crush it. And I mean how you're gonna eating.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't either. I don't want to go down there. Well, don't be any illegal alien. Let them escape, See what happens.
Speaker 1: See what happens.
Speaker 4: That could be a reality show, Escape from Everglades Alcatraze.
Speaker 1: I'll sign up to be the host of that. Today we're gonna see Manuel and Jose and see if they can make it. And they can make it, they've got sixty miles to freedom.
Speaker 4: Dan Carroll the Stoot reporters of Proud Service Ever your local teme Star Heating in air conditioning dealers Temestar quality. You could feel in greater sense of that. He called Corey at Precision Comfort at five one three nine four one two spot. What is that guy's name? That's the king of the swamp, somebody will.
Speaker 1: I've always seen that show a couple of times.
Speaker 4: That's the greatest he's got sons. I mean they got I can't remember his name.
Speaker 1: So you you just go out all day. You put it, You put like a chicken on a hook.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, anything. Yeah, Troy Troy Landry, thank you, Sheriff. Troy Landry is the king of the swamp. The people who listen to this show, there's nothing the Google called. Thank you Google, wherever you are. So yeah, Troy Landry the king of the swamp. He's got his whole family looking at you know. He got pork chop and a couple other people out.
Speaker 1: There a living doing that.
Speaker 4: They get these alligators. They load their boats up and then the skins, I guess, and meat and somebody down there in and money is changing hands. Oh yeah, yeah. They take them to a central spot and the guy they they they put them up on the hook and way them and then I guess, I guess you go from there. I'm not I don't know how that business takes place.
Speaker 1: It's a commercial thing though, right yeah, it's not government run. The government give.
Speaker 4: Them going out and they got the hooks and you know, shoot them.
Speaker 1: I guess you could. You know, you can make boots.
Speaker 4: And purses and what else? What else do you make with alligator skins? Got to be you have the computer. They're looking up some tough skins, you know what. I'm tired of us and It's hot in the Everglades, It's hot to buy you in New Orleans with Troy Landry, and It's hot here. Two's report also presented this week by a cy r Gunny Pools and spots. Holiday's win this year, Sing It Break.
Speaker 1: The forecast says we're still battling the summer sizzles. Yeah, the summer civil I got in my car the other day that said one hundred and four degrees. I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: That week, I'll set in my car and lose weight, you know.
Speaker 1: And then there's some people in Congress who are trying to say this is global warming. Give it a rest.
Speaker 4: Red's updated yet Dylan season. Nick Martinez meeting the opener tonight with O San Diego Padres in town. First of three Downtown coverage begins six to ten, Sports Talk, Arnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet X Strinting Show. After the game. Now the Reds.
Speaker 1: Do we have the starting lineup for tonight?
Speaker 4: Activate one outfielder and lose another. Who's that outfielder? Austin Hayes. He's has been out with for like about weeks with a left foot contusion. He found a ball off his left foot and he's been out with a bone bruise. He's activated. They have placed outfielder Jake the Snake Freeley on the ten day I l with a right shoulder spring.
Speaker 1: Well, at least it's not hand foot in mouth.
Speaker 4: By Connor Joe.
Speaker 1: How do you get hand foot in mouth disease?
Speaker 4: A lot of people around here have that. I'm not gonna say, but I think a lot of people have that around here. Is that why the place is half empty today? You said that, I didn't. Big Red Machine fiftieth anniversary weekend honoring the seventy five seventy six World champs come on meeting greets throughout the series tomorrow and Sunday at the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's see who's gonna be there? No bench is going to be there, right? How about how about Foster?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How about Griffy Yes? How about how about how about Tony Perez?
Speaker 4: Yes? The big dog is there?
Speaker 1: Big dog is going to be there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I think that's that's about all that's left. And there, I know, David, you got Raleigh Eastwick. This guy's billing hand is there. I mean, there's like twenty to thirty players that have come back.
Speaker 1: They've got that many showed up. Oh, yes, that's pretty good. Yeah, what about we don't know? He's gone too. I'm thinking of all these different guys that could be there, but we're losing those guys. Seck, Amen, they can do this again for seventy six.
Speaker 4: I don't know. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Wild Man Walker texted me again.
Speaker 4: MLS, let's go to something more and more exciting. MLS Soccer FC Cincinnati to Orlando SC tomorrow night, seven o'clock ESPN, fifteen thirty. It's a battle of Eastern Conference foes, the Orange and Blue second place in the East, just three up on Orlando. So a critical match tomorrow night on the pitch in Florida for our FCC men.
Speaker 1: So Tommy G open up.
Speaker 4: Yes, Tommy G and the boys and they get it going. A key second half of the season matchup tomorrow night in Orlando.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 4: No, what else is going on here? I mentioned the fiftieth anniversary. Well, your good friend Justin Tucker suspended for the first ten games of the twenty twenty five regular season.
Speaker 1: Learn about that.
Speaker 4: The NFL finding that he violated the personal conduct policy. Of course, he's accused of sexual misconduct by fifteen massage therapists and spas and wellness center around Baltimore.
Speaker 1: See. I just think that kind of stuff is so ridiculous. You know, the kind of money these guys make then, and if you want to do things in your personal life, why why even toy was something that could get you in trouble.
Speaker 4: I guess. I mean, some of those guys think they're above you know, they're above the law, and.
Speaker 1: They just don't live so many of them don't live in the in the real world. I mean, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's probably also the mony wise involved.
Speaker 1: Yea, the green Sound of Salvation.
Speaker 4: And he's walking around, goodness knows.
Speaker 1: What have you seen the Netflix show with Joe Burrow?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: Is it any good? I was gonna ask him any good? I haven't seen it either. No, No, what do they do? They just follow him around?
Speaker 4: I guess you're probably like shows, and I would guess it's like The Hard Knocks and with quarterbacks in it.
Speaker 1: Is it just Joe Burrow?
Speaker 4: Now there's two other quarterbacks involved. I can't remember who it is, but it excuse me, it's him and two other quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sig, maybe there's son. Is there something wrong with me? I don't spend enough time watching TV. I guess I don't watch I guess I don't watch enough Netflix.
Speaker 4: I don't have Netflix.
Speaker 1: All these, all these shows come on, I don't I don't know anything about them.
Speaker 4: Prime Hulu wrote Roku with.
Speaker 1: Everything out, I don't understand any of that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'd go broke with all these with all these channels, Spectrum's got nine hundred and ninety nine of them, What do you need.
Speaker 1: More for you gotta you gotta pay for them all time.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I'm saying. I don't know how it works, broke.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I remember when I was at Channel nine, they were talking about, Hey, we're gonna be on Roku, and I'm like, what's that? You know? Where where I turned my TV on? I don't see it.
Speaker 4: I don't either, you know, they said when we're both stupid, They said, when TV went digital, it was going to make it easier. Right, It's going to be easy. You can watch anything you want. Peacock, I don't think you know.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't get that either, pay for it. I turned there, I go through the hit the button and there's a thing on TV. It says peacock. I'm like, what's this? And then I get a blank screen.
Speaker 4: Correct, you got paid for it. I don't want want to pay. Well you got it, Well you can't get it?
Speaker 1: Then, Well, what's on? What the what's on it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know racing's on there? You know what I want to watch?
Speaker 4: That's all they need.
Speaker 1: They got racing on? Why I see racing on my TV all.
Speaker 4: The time, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's the big race this weekend.
Speaker 4: They're in Atlanta, Atlanta. I heard the n HR raised in Norwalk, Ohio, and Formula Ones in Austria.
Speaker 1: I heard they might get rid of the Kansas Speedway.
Speaker 4: I have heard that.
Speaker 1: I just saw. I just saw a headline about that. I don't know, go the same way as the Kentucky Speedway. That would be terrible times.
Speaker 4: You're changing.
Speaker 1: Well, nothing lasts forever. But I like what I like to watch on TV. What I like to watch I like to watch I like to watch news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got I got the Fox News. I got cnneh I got. I can see MSNBC if I want, and I can see all the network ABC, NBC, CBO because I talk about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I talk about on my show a lot. What's going on, what's going on with the media, what's not going on, all that kind of stuff. Correct, So I talk about that, and then I want to see I like to watch golf on TV. So that's what I That's what I have on right now, the Rocket Classic.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: So I come in here. I turned on Fox News on one TV and the Golf channel on the other, and I'm good and I'm good to go. I feel like that in the computer here I got. I have all the information I.
Speaker 4: Need that, So you don't need that.
Speaker 1: But I mean, but you know, the the Hulu and the Kulu and the Rouco and all all that other stuff. The sling, I don't know. I don't have any of that stuff works And people look at me, like TV, I think that's free. Well what is that now? I don't even have never heard of that one.
Speaker 4: I just saw it on TV the other day. I don't have it, but they're advertising for it.
Speaker 1: I got a text from my kid the other night. Hey, do you guys have Disney? Like, no, I don't have Disney. What's on? What's on Disney that I want to watch?
Speaker 4: I guess all their Disney stuff's on there.
Speaker 1: Why I don't want to I don't want to watch that stuff.
Speaker 4: I guess you've got I guess if you got kids that you got it.
Speaker 1: Well, it was easy when I had kids, because you you get a videotape or watch whatever. You get a videotape, you put it in the machine, you watch it anymore. It's pretty good, you know, And I mean was it seemed like it was so simple back then?
Speaker 4: Where's Blockbuster Video when you need them?
Speaker 1: I miss Blockbuster Video? Don't you? Did you ever go to Did you ever go to Blockbuster?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: You walk through probably twice.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a whole generation of young people now. You go to the story. Okay, what are we gonna do this weekend? Well, the weather's crappy, we're gonna watch them, We're gonna watch some moves. You walk through it and you're like, oh man, I meant to watch that movie when it came out of the theater a year ago.
Speaker 4: Heck, they pick it up.
Speaker 1: So what do you do, you pick it up, you get to watch.
Speaker 4: They put out a movie now and it's on TV, like about two months later, you went and paid for it. Now it's now, it's on whatever channel for nothing.
Speaker 1: It's on the Hulu or the Roku or what are those things.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it works either. All right, Reds and Pod race the night three games set, yes, sir, the big Red Machine Parade, and they're gonna they're gonna do what They're gonna take some laps around the inside of the stadium.
Speaker 4: They got a they got a cool hat giveaway tomorrow tomorrow afternoon at four o'clock, and then they wrap it up on Sunday, and then on Monday, the Reds go to Fenway Park in Boston for a little road trip against those Red Soxy Carlton Fisk and Louis Tiant starting Monday, a rematch, maybe the seventy five. Maybe they'll take the seventy five seventy sixteen up to Boston with them.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me they play in the same stadium they played in in same Way Park, still there, the exact same stadium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think that? Think Boston's gonna they're gonna wait till that thing falls down before they put it been put up. Another baseball stadium.
Speaker 1: Well, cor Paykrps Stadium is only twenty five years old.
Speaker 4: This one's like one hundred and fifty. Yeah, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: See peyr is going to be around one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 4: They may be playing in Burlington or something by them. They may be playing in outer space, might be playing out. Maybe they'll move the airport and they'll put them out. There'll be they'll be they in Kentucky, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: That would not work. Seg. I hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Same to you today.
Speaker 1: For now, we got to get out of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 4: Dan, in honor of a great weekend in the big Red Machine reunion and go Red.
Speaker 1: Let's go Red.
Speaker 4: We leave you with the immortal and it's stay cool in school. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report. See Highway Patrol again next week.
Speaker 8: Until then, remember, breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 4: This is Roderck Crawford saying, see.
Speaker 1: You next week, Seg. I'm on my way to the church festival. Yes, then, We're going to be slinging some del Zatti sausage tonight.
Speaker 4: Seem good luck to you.
Speaker 1: It's going to be fantastic. Amen on seven hundred of them.