Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to Glamfam dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for tuning in to Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane, This is Zer Grimmer, Hi, and we have producer Brian Boy.
Speaker 3: That's a great dress. Is there a funny story associated with that? Or yeah? Tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: You guys are so mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, I'll explain, Okayla before we start. She sits down. She goes, oh, Eric, you can ask me about my dress. And I asked her, is there something interesting about it? And she goes, yeah, I came from my closet. I was like, oh, no, is that okay? Is that worth talking about? And she's like maybe not?
Speaker 1: And then I said, no, that was dumb. But no, I this dress has been in my closet maybe two years and I've never worn it. And it came from Do you like it? First of all?
Speaker 3: Yes, it came from where Walmart? Oh oh, okay, and I don't like it anymore. That's a great story.
Speaker 1: I've been shopping my closet because there's things in there that I'm like, oh, I remember this, I remember buying this, but I've never worn it. So anyway, that's totally very boring story, super boring. You brought it up. You burn me. We have one week until Thanksgiving is a week away, and if you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner, you should have had all these things done by last month. And I'm going to tell you, oh.
Speaker 3: Geez, family and friends, you should have had those already.
Speaker 1: Well, a guest list, okay, a menu.
Speaker 3: A menu options.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes the sides can get a little creative. You know, a turkey, Yes, a clean fridge, that would well, you would probably clean the fridge since you were so incredibly clean.
Speaker 2: My wage is always clean.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, a clean oven. I don't think I've ever even used my oven. I don't think I've.
Speaker 3: Ever used my kids.
Speaker 2: You can't cook rice in the oven.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I did do like dinosaur uh, chicken nuggets in the oven.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, like, can you make up pizza? And she's like, no, mom does not use the oven. Oh my god, you're having this dinosaur nuggets.
Speaker 1: And an inventory of your pantry. Basic, take inventory about you have in your fridge, cupboards, and drawers, especially when it comes to things like spices. That way you don't end up buying duplicates. This is from Food Network. They say you should have all these things already checked off your list.
Speaker 3: This is like, this is like as intense as that one lady who was on the cooking show who got canceled. Didn't you say like the N word live on?
Speaker 2: Oh you mean.
Speaker 1: Paul Pauladine? Yeah, she said something that was I don't we met her? Remember a book signing?
Speaker 3: Have you guys a racist? I guess it's crazy though back then it was like actually like kind of controversial that they canceled her.
Speaker 2: It was like what, no, like, well it was yeah, it was No, it was one of her employees.
Speaker 3: I know it was her, and she said, like on air or something.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you google that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean oh she said it, but I think she said it to one of her Yeah, yeah she did.
Speaker 3: But now if you said that without a doubt, you'd be gone, like thirty seconds in or under.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some things that are coming up before we call my mom because I have something that I need to discuss with her regarding Thanksgiving dinner. We have Clia from Dollface Club. She's going to be on Monday Live and then on our Tuesday show if you listen the next day or watch, and she's amazing. She started a recovery home for women, and she's a designer and she's just the coolest person. So she's going to be on Monday and then it's happening. Our big stand up comedy contest is going down on December ninth and comedian Mal Hall is going to be the judge. He's going to be in here. We're going to perform for him. He's going to give his honest opinions. And in the meantime, if you want to see him, you should check out the Lafayette Hotel because he has a residency there and it's going through into next year. Yes, so he's going to be such a fun guest. I can't even wait. He's hilarious. Mal Hall on the ninth.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute. We also have one other.
Speaker 1: Thing to discuss before we call my mom.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were talking about our Temu Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that we have that coming up too, Yes, okay, And I.
Speaker 2: Just want to let you know because Laura seems to think that she's got this in.
Speaker 1: The bag one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Did you know that there is a dark web section of Temu that I have discovered.
Speaker 3: You just searched up nasty your words than previously.
Speaker 1: And you think you went in the dark website.
Speaker 3: I did what you to call them and said, please let me into the forbidden section.
Speaker 2: So all I'm saying is how does one find Bye Bye?
Speaker 1: I have a whole storyline. I've got like a whole thing going on. You've got a whole thing happening, and we have upped our game. This is gonna be slam dunk, no problem, you're done though, You're going to bonds in whatever. Get up I got you here.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's to delate everyone a little bit. Why don't you, in one word, describe the theme of your outfit? Each of you?
Speaker 1: Uh, the theme? Well, there's a there's a few themes. Embarrassing okay, I mean there are a few themes going on, but one of them is poop. Okay, okay, but not in an unexpected way.
Speaker 3: One okay, not out of the butt as is expected, in.
Speaker 1: An unexpected way.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 1: What? What's a theme? Name? One?
Speaker 3: You search for a word?
Speaker 2: Horrific?
Speaker 3: No, that's my theme. That's the theme.
Speaker 1: Yea a theme?
Speaker 3: I bet he hasn't even ordered anything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have.
Speaker 1: I'll talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say white trash.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Well, poop and white trash are kind of the same words.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna go it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gonna be so good for Laura.
Speaker 1: Pain, you know what, and whatever I'm not scared. I'm not even scared.
Speaker 2: I'm worried.
Speaker 1: I'm not even worried.
Speaker 2: You should be very worried.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call my mom right now because I need to discuss something she used to make. I think she made it for Thanksgiving dinner, but she did make it on occasion for different things. And it makes no sense and I need her to explain it to me. And and it involves a jello mold. Okay, so I'm calling her now. I think I'm connected. Yeah, it's ringing. It's not connected, Yeah it is. Oh I did Oh yeah, I thought I was coming from my phone. Uh, she's probably doing her cross Hi Mama, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? We're doing the podcast. Oh you're on the air right now.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm wonderful. Hi mom, hier.
Speaker 3: How I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 1: You too? What are you currently doing?
Speaker 4: I am watching the news okay, Oh huh?
Speaker 3: Fox?
Speaker 1: Would that be Fox Spiny Chance? Uh?
Speaker 4: When I just changed it, but it was I watched Got Killed.
Speaker 1: You and Judy are like Fox freaks. Anyway, Okay, Mom, I need to discuss something with you, and it has to do with Thanksgiving dinner. I need you to explain why you thought it was okay to serve god a green yellow mold with avocado slices floating in it, with with cream on top.
Speaker 4: No, no, you've got it all.
Speaker 1: Wrong, mom, I remember that, horror.
Speaker 4: No, no, it was green jim. One of them was green yellow with grapefruit siction.
Speaker 2: Oh god, wait wait, wait, god, Mary, grapefruit and avocado.
Speaker 4: Yes, in the lime. It had no whipped cream.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's even worse.
Speaker 1: Bomb, what about that recipe? Said scream.
Speaker 4: The other one, the other one was was fine yellow coach old cheese pineapple.
Speaker 1: Oh god, where are these horrendous? The these come from? I can see the mold, I can see the fruit floating in the mold right now.
Speaker 4: I think they came from Grandma. Oh god, she was very big.
Speaker 1: Sounds like, oh god, oh my god. The story is even worse than I remember. It would have been better with whipped cream on it. But and we're not even going to talk about ambrosia. Do you know what? Ambrosia is disgusting?
Speaker 3: But I will say I have had pineapple and that thing. That stuff is good, very good, isn't it. Yeah? But the avocados where you lost me.
Speaker 4: There are two separate ones though.
Speaker 1: Wait you made you made one with floating grapefruit and one with floating avocado slices.
Speaker 4: No, the one had the avocado and the grape c on the other one that was whipped up with cottage cheese and pineapple was a whole different. That was the fluffy one, the one because.
Speaker 1: The god is cheese you mixed in with the jellow mix.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, and then the pineapple And that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: You know, I changed my mind now that she mentioned the avocado was with the gray fruit. I'm on board again. Oh, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now let's move on to ambrosia, shall we? Have you ever had ambrose?
Speaker 4: That's an easter that's for easter.
Speaker 1: Oh well, please explain, Brian. What is in ambrosia?
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't made it for so long, but I know it's cocktail and marsha.
Speaker 2: Wait, shrimp cocktails.
Speaker 1: Cocktail smellows.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was like, that is just disgusting.
Speaker 1: How does it step together?
Speaker 3: What you mix?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm not sure if it's kind of like the whip cream things.
Speaker 3: Oh this just sounds like.
Speaker 1: But when Marshalls mixed.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so many marshallows. Oh my god, so hard.
Speaker 1: I have TSD from this, mom, I can just God, just the sight of it is disgusting. He just looked it up on his phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you what's in it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, he's going to read the reading.
Speaker 2: These are the ingredients. Oh god, this is gonna be. It is absolutely gnarly.
Speaker 1: I never once ate it. I never once tried it. I never wanted to. Or if you made me, I hit it?
Speaker 4: Is this the sea foam? One eric? The line seems well, this.
Speaker 2: Is one cup heavy whipping cream. Oh I hate it already. One cup shredded coconut.
Speaker 4: Ambrosia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, eleven ounce can of mandarin oranges, eight ounce can of pineapple tidbits, one cup of Maraschino cherries, one and a half cups many fruit flavored marshallows, mellows, and then other optional fruit salad add ins, chopped pecans, sliced bananas, or chopped apples. Gross.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it doesn't sound that bad.
Speaker 1: Fruit.
Speaker 4: I know it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh.
Speaker 4: That just.
Speaker 1: It looks like throw up?
Speaker 2: It does? It looks like someone barfed in a bowl, or.
Speaker 3: You don't have to complain because your oven hasn't been turned on this or the last decade.
Speaker 1: I know it hasn't been turned on this.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to come home.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 1: No, is there anything that is going to be off putting to me for Thanksgiving? I think so?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Mary. Please please please make a lime jellow mold with avocado and grapefruit. Grapefruit.
Speaker 4: I'll make the other one, Eric said, I with the cottage because I'd like that one until I've had that. Come home with Laura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some home because Brian wants to try that stuff.
Speaker 3: Is good. God.
Speaker 2: I am so honored to be your pseudo son. But I am so glad I never had to eat that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I was tortured as a child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were so tortured.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all those seventies recipes.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Mom, go outside, go to your crosswords, have your little drink eat I will.
Speaker 4: I am gonna go at my gammis on and my Rob's freezing wearing that orange thing that you gave me.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I got her thing from like she and a lot like two Christmases ago, and she loves it. It's like this big like Mumu thing. She wears it outside when she does her little crosswords.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, very warm.
Speaker 2: And wait till Mary, wait till you see what your daughter is going to be wearing after our Temu Christmas.
Speaker 1: Do you know the website Timu or Temu?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like a cheap website where you can pretty much buy anything and everything and it's really cheap, but it all comes from like overseas. But we they have like hideous things on there too, some things. So we have a contest going on who can outdo each other for Christmas this year?
Speaker 4: Oh I remember that from last year.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is one hundred times worse this year, and it's gonna Eric is going to die.
Speaker 2: He's going down, Laura is going down in flames. It's I might as well just put her in a dumpster and light it on fire and roll it down, because she's going to be in a world of hurt.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Mama, I can't wait to come home and spend time with you, and I love you so much. I know I'm excited to eat your food and be your little girl again and sleep on the.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I will baby you because you need to rest.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: Hey, can we switch places? Can I go to your mom's house? I know right, I need I need to be baby because I've been very busy.
Speaker 1: We'll get you.
Speaker 4: You're always welcome.
Speaker 2: Thanks mom, Mama.
Speaker 1: I love you and.
Speaker 2: I love you Mama.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 3: I love your mom so much even I feel like I could retired with your mom. Chill, we can watch the news, have our cocktails, smoke a couple of cigarettes outside.
Speaker 2: Would she adopt me?
Speaker 1: Casino?
Speaker 3: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay. So Judy Church, her best friend, spends half the year in Oregon and half the year in Palm Springs because she has a condo in Palm Springs. And so now she's in Palm Springs, which is about an hour from where my mom lives in Ranch Cocoanga. So my mom goes and drives down there and spends a couple of days with guy and they live it up. They have their drinkies, their Ciggi's, and they go to the casinos and they play their penny slots and they have their happy hour shrimp cocktail, and they are just as happy as can be.
Speaker 3: It's probably we'll do when I retire. I blow all my money on stupid stuff.
Speaker 1: Why not, She's like eighty three, Let her do whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: I don't smoke, but I will when I retire. And I'm like, I'm ready to die at anytime time to pick up all these toxic capits.
Speaker 1: Truly, I mean why, I mean seriously, Like my sister gets really like mad that she has cigarettes every once in a while, and my thought is, you know, I'd rather she not. But at the same time, Mom, you do you You're eighty three, You've made it this far. You do whatever you want, whatever makes you happy, And if that makes her happy, I think that makes her live longer.
Speaker 3: I've never met an unhappy smoker that you have. They're so really, no one's unhappy by their smoking. Sometimes they're unhappy because their kids are, you know, bitching about it. But the only the only reason smoking is not so bad when there isn't someone in your ear telling you how bad it is.
Speaker 2: So smoking is bad for everybody.
Speaker 3: Stop smoking brings you happiness? Just kidding, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I used to smoke. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Or smoking was the least of your concern.
Speaker 1: Well, I gave that up in rehab to Oh good, But I used to be a secret smoker, but you're not.
Speaker 3: Wasn't such a secret you didn't need to keep it a secret. No one was worried about your smoking.
Speaker 1: I know that was not the least of my troubles.
Speaker 3: Right by the way, I have a confession. I'm a smoker. They go, wow, I'm so shocked, colored me surprised.
Speaker 2: My bff Clay says, Hi, wait.
Speaker 1: You're texting with her? Yeah, dude, you're He's a and stealer, verifiable friend stealer.
Speaker 3: It's the kettle talking about Yes, Oh, why are you texting her?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: So I talked to her, You don't, Frank Taylor. I was just talking to her.
Speaker 3: What she say?
Speaker 2: I just said, I can't wait to see you on Monday?
Speaker 3: Oh why are you texting her that?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? During the show? And what was did she respond?
Speaker 3: Yes? What did she say? I'll tell you later?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, mister, mister secrets.
Speaker 3: He said, can't wait to see you and she responded with some sort of secret.
Speaker 1: Okay me too, Oh my god, whatever. Okay, So, now are you going to tell us a story about this? Thing that you brought up on.
Speaker 2: Yes, last episode, So it's been all over the news. So country singer Zach Bryant was dating. She's like a podcaster and like a social media influence influencer. Her name's Brianna chicken Fry and her real last name was I think LaPaglia or something like that. So they dated and then abruptly broke up, and she was on a podcast and was talking to the host and it came out that he was not very nice to and he's dated a couple high profile women and they've all remained silent, but they took.
Speaker 1: Money, signed the paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she was offered a huge sum of money to keep quiet and she rejected it. Oh wow, so she's coming out and now she's sang that she has a videotape of him abusing her, allegedly abusing her, and it's something else.
Speaker 1: So you know who I'm really worried about, celebrity wise. Justin Bieber. I read something that his inner circle is very concerned about his mental health because of all this Diddy stuff. Oh yeah, because he's a new father, because he has I guess some financial woes going on, and he already was a little bit fragile in that department, and so apparently, you know, his wife was like his or is his pillar of strength, and now she's a mom and she's dealing with a baby, and he's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it's so hard to be cooped up in that mansion sad about the guy you hung out with. There was a sexual trafficker, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was never a fan of Justin Bieber, but I do know that he I thought. I think he got famous by YouTube.
Speaker 3: He got picked up by Usher off of a yeah video, off of.
Speaker 2: A YouTube video, and then just all of a sudden became this overnight sensation and made a ton of money. But then it seemed like he kind of went down that whole Lindsay Lohan thing, who but a little bit, yeah, you know, not as bad as as she did or as Britney Spears did, but still went down that thing where he was partying a lot, and yeah, can.
Speaker 1: You imagine living that life when you're sixteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: By the way, Lindsay Lohan was on I think Jimmy fallon the other night. Yeah she looks great. Yeah, well yeah, and she's sober and lives in Dubai.
Speaker 1: Did she talk about being sober?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: She lives in Dubai.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, why because that's where her husband's businesses.
Speaker 3: Oh. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's promoting the new Freaky Friday movie the Jamie Lee Curtis. Oh they redid it, Yeah, called Freakier Friday.
Speaker 3: I think, Oh okay.
Speaker 2: And she looks great. She sounded great, like she's never looked better.
Speaker 1: Wow. Jimmy Fallon, by the way, has a holiday album. Yes, it's good.
Speaker 2: He wrote it.
Speaker 1: He wrote some of this stuff and I've heard it and it's really good. I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: I just got the new Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard that was a good one.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's called Bouquet.
Speaker 1: I also heard that Tyler the Creator has a great album.
Speaker 3: Out right now I have is it Christmas?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 3: What that is? I do think we should say, speaking of Christmas music, we should all admit that Mariah carries All I Want for Christmas Is You is actually a genuinely good song, and we all need to stop pretending it's not.
Speaker 2: She was just on that Bowen Yang podcast called Last Cultural Us or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, she is hilarious, really up to you, by the way, she.
Speaker 3: Just released a music video or they made a music video for All I Want for Christmas is you like you know? However, many years after.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, and she is funny.
Speaker 1: Really, I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I huh. Yah. She's great looking too, she looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I didn't realize she was that funny. She was really really funny on that.
Speaker 1: I didn't think she had a personality.
Speaker 2: I didn't either, but apparently she got one.
Speaker 1: Wow, So well good. I'm glad that she's doing. Okay, just Justin Bieber and Britney we need to Yeah.
Speaker 3: For Justin Bieber, I want to say, if it comes out that he knew about stuff that he was doing, my sympathy for him will go from zero to negative a million.
Speaker 1: Okay, but look, if you're a fifteen year old boy and you're seeing some of this stuff going on, you probably would be too scared to say anything.
Speaker 3: But stuff only came out like last year, and there's still a lot of time between him being a fifteen year old and now for him to have done something.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously there's some kind of thing weighing on him right now.
Speaker 2: But did you see that documentary on Hulu wasn't Child Star but it.
Speaker 3: Was the Nickelodeon one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, And how many of those kids are now grown ass adults and still never said anything in that thingy tragedy.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't say it's a tragedy, but it's also it's kind of messed up.
Speaker 1: Like Drake Bell, Yeah, the whole thing where he was getting abused.
Speaker 3: By that said read an extent, you do have a little responsibility to come forward to prevent the harm done to others.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Well they like they didn't even tell their parents. It is really hard, all right.
Speaker 3: I don't blame kids by blame adults.
Speaker 1: Yes, always blame the parents and adults putting their kids, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah in those situations.
Speaker 1: Well you know they're enjoying the limelight too.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gravy train. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm going to give you a series of brain teasers. I'm gonna see how smart you guys are. Okay, Now, what force and strength cannot get through I with a gentle touch can do and many in the streets would stand were I not readily at hand what am I? What force and strength cannot get through I with a gentle touch can do. And many in the streets would stand were I not readily at hand? Where am I? What am I?
Speaker 2: A bridge?
Speaker 1: Now this is a little bit. This is worded very strangely. It's a key. I know you guys would have never gone.
Speaker 3: Oh, they stand in the streets because.
Speaker 1: People would have you know, they would be able to get in their houses, so they I know. It's kind of it's very you know.
Speaker 2: Did this come from?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What is pronounced like one letter spelled with three letters and most people have two of them? Yes?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try it again. What kind of coat can only be put on when it's wet? Come on, guys, what kind of coat can only put be put on when it's wet?
Speaker 3: Uh? Coat of water? Wait? What?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: What kind of coat can only be put on when it's wet?
Speaker 3: When it's when the coat is wet?
Speaker 1: Come on? You were close?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I don't want to hear this. You're looking at the Wait, what kind of coat can be put on? Can only be put on when it's wet? Soap?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: A coat of paint? Oh god, yeah, okay, here we'll do this one. Okay, it doesn't even make sense, Yes it does. You can only put on a coat of paint when it's wet. Yeah, that, You can only paint when the paint is wet. Paints wet?
Speaker 3: A coat of paint? Okay? Come on, sure, all right?
Speaker 1: What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night? What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night? No, this is I'd be impressed if you guys got this.
Speaker 2: An alarm clock?
Speaker 3: No, loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night?
Speaker 1: Think out of the box.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys. What loses its head in the morning? Sun? A clock, the moon.
Speaker 1: A pillow?
Speaker 3: What lose it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What can turn one person into two?
Speaker 3: Reproduction?
Speaker 2: Mirror?
Speaker 1: Good? Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: What has two hands but no fingers?
Speaker 2: Clock?
Speaker 1: There you go, see? Okay, four fingers and a thumb, yet flesh and blood? I have none?
Speaker 3: Comb What am I four fingers and a thumb?
Speaker 1: Four fingers and a thumb, yet flesh and blood? I have none?
Speaker 2: A doll? What am I a doll?
Speaker 3: I think I know this one?
Speaker 2: A glove.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, you're.
Speaker 1: Good at this. You're good at this. Okay, what has a tongue but cannot shoe? There you go? That was kind of eat.
Speaker 3: I was pretty sure you have tongues. Yeah, they're called I would even know that.
Speaker 1: Really, you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know shoe and anatomy. I guess what.
Speaker 1: Has many teeth but cannot eat a zipper?
Speaker 3: Wait, teeth?
Speaker 1: What has many teeth but cannot eat a zipper? That could apply, yes, but the answer on the card was a saw. Oh, but that that does work. I'm a thing with a terrible sting. But cut off my head and it's my bite.
Speaker 2: You'll dread a snake a.
Speaker 3: Thing with a terrible sting, But cut off my head and it's my bite. You'll dread a wasp. Oh if you cut off its head, why would you be worried about its bite?
Speaker 1: I don't know. This makes no sense to me. I'm going to move on. My first is half of anything. My second is in itself complete, and so remains until my first and second. Meet What am I my first? Okay? This I can't even like. I don't know what I just read semi colon.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh never in years.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I guess I have neither bones nor spine. Yet I can carry fire upon my head.
Speaker 3: Whenever a match stick flashlight.
Speaker 1: You were closer with torch a candle.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I feel like that's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I save concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give it to you with a C. I hold a wild beast with a G. I measure land and c with a five. I know the depths of wisdom? What am I? Huh?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? This is the age, cage, gauge, and sage.
Speaker 3: So it's different words.
Speaker 1: Yes, never, Yeah, let me see if I can find a couple more. And then some of that are okay, throw away my outside cook and eat me, throw away my inside sausage. No, throw away my outside apple? Cook and eat me, throw away my inside What am I?
Speaker 3: Apple?
Speaker 1: No orange?
Speaker 2: Throw away my outside cook and eat me and.
Speaker 1: Throw away my chicken an ear of corn?
Speaker 3: I think chicken applies, throw away the feathers, cook it throwing the bones.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, sure, I'll give it to you. What lives in a bed but never sleeps let us?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Good, guess I'll give you that one. But it's not the answer.
Speaker 3: On's card but never sleeps?
Speaker 1: Yes, my sheets a river?
Speaker 3: Oh? No?
Speaker 1: What is plowed but never planted?
Speaker 3: Eric soil?
Speaker 1: Snow?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, my first half is chiefly made of stone. My second grows on trees, and I taste sweet when complete? When am I?
Speaker 3: First half is made of stone?
Speaker 1: My first half is chiefly made of stone. My second grows on trees, and I taste sweet when complete? When am I? This is not true? Oh? A walnut?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was just I was just gonna say a wall Okay, were you really? I was going to say an acorn?
Speaker 3: Are they made of stone?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wall nut? Oh? That's stupid. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm getting annoyed with this little riddle me this game. What has a stem but no roots?
Speaker 3: A cherry stem but no roots, A word stem but no roots?
Speaker 1: Okay, apple? A wine glass?
Speaker 3: Oh? God? Uh do?
Speaker 1: What? Where are you? Time? Like?
Speaker 3: Thirty four minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, We're going to do a couple of trivia because I remember you said, Brian, particularly that you're good.
Speaker 3: So good. We shouldn't have done real, should just done trivia. Well whatever, she's she paid for it, so she's got you. I know totally. I was seventy she wasted.
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, we'll just start. Joe DiMaggio was married to Marilyn Monroe and was a sports legend. What sport did he play?
Speaker 3: Football? Baseball? I don't know anything about sports?
Speaker 1: Good, Eric got it?
Speaker 3: Actually, I know about baseball. Shouldn't have that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And the only reason I got that is because I read Marilyn monrose biography?
Speaker 1: What was the Italian dictator Mussolini's first name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 3: Oh I know this? Come on now, no, it's it starts? Mmmm?
Speaker 1: There you go? Good? Wow? By what name is William Cody? Best known William Cody?
Speaker 3: By what name?
Speaker 2: Wild Bill?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 3: Because I'm old wild Bill?
Speaker 1: Wild Bill Cody? I don't I don't even really know, but I know the name. What's it from? Anyway? Okay? What publishing company created superheroes like Iron Man and Captain mar According to legend? What happened to everything that King Midas touched?
Speaker 3: Turned the gold?
Speaker 1: Which chest peach piece can be moved in an L shape? Yes? Is a penguin a bird?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, you should know this. Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It's a flight that's one of the only like two flightless species.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because it's a Flighty.
Speaker 1: You worked with penguins at Seworld.
Speaker 3: No, I did not, that's right, otherwise have known this.
Speaker 1: What is the difference, Bewell, that's done? What does the periodic table arrange the contents elements?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What did I say contents?
Speaker 1: I even know what that means.
Speaker 2: Oh, I totally was thinking of something else.
Speaker 1: What is the main objective of the Swiss Guard?
Speaker 3: Uh? To is that the one? No, that's not bucking impellans.
Speaker 1: I know you can get this. What is the main objective of the Swiss Guard?
Speaker 3: To protect the Swiss Bank?
Speaker 1: No, to protect the Pope? Oh and the Vatican.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't know they were called the Swiss Guard.
Speaker 1: What color is at the uppermost part of the rainbow?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 1: Good? What is the name of the largest hot desert in the world. The nineteenth century goldsmith Faberge is best known for creating what does What is a chinchilla?
Speaker 3: Is a marsupial?
Speaker 1: There you go. What scientist is famous for formulating the law of universal gravitation?
Speaker 3: Universal gravitation? Einstein?
Speaker 1: Come on, well gravity? Who? Who?
Speaker 3: Oh? Newton? Yeah, there you go, right, relativity?
Speaker 1: What is the Italian word for ham honey?
Speaker 3: Baked?
Speaker 1: I even know this one.
Speaker 3: I know this one I actually don't know is it is?
Speaker 1: How long is the average menstrual cycle?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven twenty eight days?
Speaker 1: How long is the average? No? How long does it last?
Speaker 2: Seven days?
Speaker 3: Four days?
Speaker 1: Well the answer was twenty eight days?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was right, so you were right. Yeah, the whole cycle twenty days.
Speaker 1: I see, I was.
Speaker 3: God, I know more about women than you, I know.
Speaker 1: My god, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know anything about the reproductive cycle. No, doesn't.
Speaker 1: We don't bleed for twenty day, I know, but that happens every month.
Speaker 2: God, dang, I would be the biggest bitch if I was a woman.
Speaker 1: You would have the wors pms.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would probably kill people.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Oh god, there is no way. The minute I got a menstrel cramp, somebody would die.
Speaker 1: It messes with your mind, it messes with yours.
Speaker 3: I think Eric does have a menstreul cycle. I have.
Speaker 2: I have a man period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think men do.
Speaker 3: Some people think men do have a natural like hormonal cycle. Yeah. I don't know if I've gotten by it.
Speaker 1: But what are you eating? If you're eating a golden delicious chocolate apple?
Speaker 3: I was thinking of those gold Where are those like rochero chocolates that come in the little golden foils out? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh rochet.
Speaker 3: Oh golden delicious. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you say or how do you say hi in French? Wa?
Speaker 3: Uh? That's yes. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: There you go. Who wrote the fairy tale The Little Mermaid in eighteen thirty seven?
Speaker 3: Oh it's Dutch? Is it the Grim Brothers?
Speaker 1: No, pull another one out of your butt. I know you can do this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I know that many fairytale authors. If it's not the Grims.
Speaker 1: It is, it's in there. I've heard the name Hans Christian.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's actually Hans but Hans.
Speaker 1: What are the Japanese poems with seventeen syllables in the patterns five seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think it's sake. I was like, it's not saki, but I know it sounds like it.
Speaker 1: What art style is associated with Claude Monett?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is he expressionism?
Speaker 1: Impressionist impressionism? I'll give you that's good. What is the name of a course that combines seafood and red.
Speaker 2: Meat surfing turf?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's good.
Speaker 1: What is the address of the British Prime Minister.
Speaker 3: The British oh Westminster Abbey.
Speaker 1: I don't know Ten Downing Street?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What is the nickname of Manchester United FC?
Speaker 3: Oh Brexit?
Speaker 1: Nope? The Red Devils? What do h N O in H two O? The chemical? What comprises the layer in the stratosphere that protects us from the sun's harmful ultra violet radiation? There you could Who appears on the one billin? What color are the goalposts in ice hockey?
Speaker 3: Yellow? Red?
Speaker 1: Red? Wow? Who do you call a person who exposes misconduct or illegal activities in a.
Speaker 3: Good tie?
Speaker 1: Who has two sons with the singer Seal.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: I know I would be really disappointed if you didn't get What drink do you get when you mix kotchaka lime, sugar and ice kotchaka sachaka?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that.
Speaker 1: I can't even pronounce it kai pirhanna? Okay? Okay? What director and writer was married to Madonna?
Speaker 2: Guy Richie?
Speaker 1: Which dried fruit are raisins grapes? What vitamin is received from sunlight? What country is the soccer player Lionel Messi from Portugal? No? No, and no Argentina. What is the largest island in the Mediterranean in the Mediterranean?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Crete, Nope, sicily. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh's You're glum friend? What is the name of Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Caribbean interest? What is the Spanish word for bullfighter?
Speaker 3: Oh? Matador?
Speaker 1: There you good? How many years are in a millennium?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you call the person who whispers script lines to actors on a theater stage?
Speaker 3: What do you call them? Actually? Paid prompter? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't think it either of you would know that. What animal is Stephen King's terrifying kujo dog? What is the name of the Japanese art of folding paper?
Speaker 3: Oh? Or gomi?
Speaker 1: How did the biblical Judas die He hung himself?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: What expensive mushroom is found with the help of specially trained dogs and pigs?
Speaker 3: Ayahuasco. No, it's come on, guys, psilocyb.
Speaker 2: No, it's truffle.
Speaker 1: There you go. How many miles is a marathon?
Speaker 3: Twenty four? Oh? Twenty six?
Speaker 1: How many points does the Star of David have?
Speaker 3: Six? Seven? Isn't it six?
Speaker 1: What was the name of the space shuttle that explode UNICEF works to ensure the rights of what.
Speaker 3: Population United Nations.
Speaker 1: Children?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: What happens to Bruce Banner when he gets angry? What is the difference between a biography and a memoir?
Speaker 3: One is written before you die, one's written after you die.
Speaker 1: Memoirs are written by oneself, and a biography is written by somebody else.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just an autobiography in a biography.
Speaker 1: What is the difference between a bull and an.
Speaker 2: Ox the balls?
Speaker 1: Yes, an ox is the castrated bull.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 3: Wow, were you guessing? Or that an actual answer? No, it was an actual answer he's giving.
Speaker 1: I am What museum is the most visited in the world? Has the mona leaves? What famous band is Angus Young the lead scene? In order to win a game of tennis, four points must be scored. The first point is called fifteen and the next is called thirty. What is the third point? Is the green light at the top or the bottom of the standard? Traffic sitting is at the bottom?
Speaker 3: Green lights?
Speaker 1: The green light's at the bottom. I even have to look at the green Oh God, what planet.
Speaker 3: Is closest to the sun?
Speaker 1: Yes? What does the acronym W O W stand for in a computer game. What color are the blood cells that carry oxygen?
Speaker 3: White?
Speaker 1: Red? What French phrase means ordering separate items from a menu? And what country was Osama bin Laden killed?
Speaker 3: Oh? Was he in Syria? Now? Hold on? What country did they flee to? Oh? Pakistan?
Speaker 1: I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: I am impressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do a couple more and then we're out. How many weeks is a normal full term pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Geese thirty two fifty.
Speaker 1: Two, zero fifty two.
Speaker 3: No, it must be in the forty forty eight forty Oh, I was, I was, I was like gonna say, I said thirty and I was like forty two forty four.
Speaker 1: When you're around there. What does the letter B stand for in the word scuba?
Speaker 3: Oh, breathing self contained underwater breathing apparatus.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Wow? What body part does Luke Skywalker lose in his fighte with Darth Vader. What temperature is the same in both the fahrenheit and celsius scales?
Speaker 3: Zero? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's zero negative forty degrees Calvin and zero. Name at least one of the two Flying Pioneers, the right brothers.
Speaker 3: Oh Richard No, it was like one was like an l I think was it Louis?
Speaker 1: No, that's they have pretty names. You don't hear at all anymore ever, Andrew Orville and.
Speaker 2: Will Burn, Oh god, that's right.
Speaker 1: What color is the starting piece in a game of chess?
Speaker 3: White? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jack the Ripper terrorized? What city in London? Eighteen eighty eight? Yes? Okay, a couple more because this fun. What color are the robes worn by a Buddhist monk?
Speaker 3: Orange?
Speaker 1: Orange?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 1: A woman can visit a gynecologist. What is the equivalent for a man?
Speaker 2: You're actologists?
Speaker 3: It's urologists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does what? You're staring up?
Speaker 3: A hole? Women have practates too, prostates too, But proctology is just your rectal track. You're all just specifically the penis reproductive trail.
Speaker 1: Okay. What is the only day, according to tradition when a woman can propose to a man? Uh?
Speaker 3: Sadie Hall Day or Sadi Hok day? What it's called?
Speaker 1: That was my first thought, but I didn't know this. Leap day February twenty ninth, and a leap ear. And finally, the idea of zombies can be traced back to what religion?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The idea of zombies. If you call this a religion.
Speaker 2: Voodoo?
Speaker 3: Give me another one.
Speaker 1: What in what Italian city is Romeo? And Juliet says.
Speaker 3: Oh, Florence, sicily no, Batally, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know Verona?
Speaker 3: You know? Okay?
Speaker 1: What fraction of a second is a millisecond?
Speaker 3: One? One?
Speaker 1: I should have gone with?
Speaker 2: What market?
Speaker 1: What brand is behind the iconic perfume? Number five?
Speaker 3: Give me one, all right?
Speaker 1: What is the round button on an iPhone called? Yeah? What condition is Destin Hoffman's character?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, autism?
Speaker 1: Ye? Yes? In what year was the state of Israel established?
Speaker 3: Oh, nineteen forty seven? For forty six?
Speaker 1: What close?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Why are you not on Shepherd forty eight?
Speaker 3: There you go, all right? That was pretty improblem before war. Was in the nineteen seventies, early nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: I believe, are you like a savant or something like that. I don't understand how you're this smart and so young? And I thought the green light was on the if you can.
Speaker 3: Find a top of it. I was confused by that one.
Speaker 1: Russia is the largest country in the world in terms of area. What country is the second largest in.
Speaker 3: Terms of area?
Speaker 2: Canada?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, Eric, Uh?
Speaker 1: And then uh, what is the name of Australia's largest airline?
Speaker 3: Actually have no air kangaroo quantas airways. I've heard of them.
Speaker 1: What are the names of the god odin Odin's ravens in Nordic mythology?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What are the names of the god Odin's ravens in Nordic mythology? I don't huggin and Munion.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: What district of London was used to establish the official prime meridian when the world was divided?
Speaker 3: Dude, that's the greenwich in the national dateline.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea Greenwich time.
Speaker 3: Greenwich time is like the ground zero for a time.
Speaker 2: Where were you when I was in high school? I swear I would have literally sat next to him and just copied all of them all day.
Speaker 3: All time is sining to Greenwich time and adjusted for time zones.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I don't think you ever. We did not learn geography.
Speaker 2: We raised our son right. He is so smart.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of it.
Speaker 2: I'm really you were a great mother. You find one one more good heart?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh? What artifact from Greek mythology contained all the evils of the World.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pandora's it's an easy one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, what was ex caliber in the Legend of King order? Okay? What do you call a word or phrase that reproduces the letters of another word or phrase in another order?
Speaker 3: Oh? Palindrome or on the monopea wait, wait, reproduces?
Speaker 1: What do you call a word or phrase that reproduces the letters of another word or phrase in another order.
Speaker 3: Like a scrambled word? Oh? Oh, okay, that's a that's a weird description of it.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, what color is the number zero on a roulette table?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Green?
Speaker 3: Green? And double zero and double zero?
Speaker 1: Thank god? Well, will have plenty of these to go through in future episodes. Yes, we'll see who's smarter?
Speaker 2: That would why even?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why even question that?
Speaker 3: Here are someones I didn't know?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, like the like current event, like old school Hollywood one.
Speaker 2: June, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Canada, Canada, I guess.
Speaker 1: Anyway, coming up Thanksgiving Week Monday, we are going to be live streaming and we're going to have Claya from Dolphins BFF and uh so we're we don't burn it, we don't take Thanksgiving week off.
Speaker 2: We go full for she is a slave driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am, I really am. And the stand up Comedy Contest is happening December ninth, and get excited because it's going to be horrible and great and awkward all rolled into once.
Speaker 2: So not excited. I'm excited to see.
Speaker 1: Mall, but I know Malhall is going to be the judge community He's great, Okay, anyway with that, Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a treat, What a treat. I love you, my sweet babies. Bye bye