Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let your taco.
Speaker 1: One on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right. Still some good stuff coming up here over the next hour or so. Cash next hour, rock the bank at your first keyword of the day that could win you one thousand dollars. Be listening for that. After you say it, we played voting for you say we played still open for another what fifteen minutes or so, taco mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You're voting on which three days Grace song you want us to play the one with the most votes. It's played back at nine, and then we just randomly pick somebody to go to see Metallica. I know all these concerts you said it, a lot of votes coming in, So if you haven't placed yours yet, JR. Facebook pages where you can do that to put yourself in a position to win Metallica tickets. And welcome again to all you rock villas out there. Rockvillions.
Speaker 2: That's right, talk more about that next hour for sure. Let's begin in Texas. Uh, well this is a sex a second Texas Uh angry motorist or crazy motorist situation. We had the towing situation. Let's go around.
Speaker 1: I was just watching that again.
Speaker 2: My god, Now we've got an angry grandpa. He's a road ranger who is now being faced with a felony charge after ramming the car of a man that he got into it with in a in a parking lot. They exchanged words, and uh, the one dude threw a burrito at the old guy's car, and that that's when Gramp's decided, Okay, we're gonna go b wo on your ass and he just rams the guy.
Speaker 1: That Wasn't there a movie angry Grandpa? No, I think it was bad grandpa, right, Yes, Johnny knoxvill uh huh, that's all.
Speaker 2: Why are you gonna throw a perfectly good burrito? My other question here it is Texas, So it's probably a mean, pretty good one, pretty solid. Well yeah, big sure, because everything including the burritos, uh huh monstrous.
Speaker 1: I'll watch a lot of them cooking shows, and anytime that the Texas comes up, they're always doing that text mex It starts salivating on Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you get beans in your burrito?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just get easily. I get just a full burrito whatever it comes with. You're making a face when you say beans. You mean the black beans. Yeah, I'll get those, but I get but I get meat. I just do a ground beef burrito.
Speaker 2: See I I can't have any beans in the Just give me the meat or the chicken or whatever whatever.
Speaker 1: It is, the lettuce and the tomato.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, I like I like going a wet burrito. Oh yeah, smothered in caseo. Yeah yeah. Anytime that I'm getting Mexican, which is quite often, I'm always getting caso. Doctor really didn't appreciate that. But I've been I've been weighing that up by eating salads.
Speaker 2: He has been on this salad uh binge literally Yeah, for how long has this been going on?
Speaker 1: Well over a month. It has had mixed results. As I get to observe every morning, it has great results.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I can tell though, on days where you might have missed the salad because you're back to your old bathroom bill. Yeah, we came parisoaling close to a cheese round table there brought up caso.
Speaker 1: Oh. Somebody asked if we're gonna have a b w O stickers out at Rockville. I don't I think we ran out of b w O stickers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta we get to hit the boss up on that rehupping those.
Speaker 1: Oh somebody asked if we're gonna be broadcasting out at Rockville today. Yeah, JRR is going to be out there all day today. We're out there yesterday, all day today, all day tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. But so you know, I'm adding I'm heading out Friday.
Speaker 2: And so y'all know a lot of the stuff we're gonna be doing is gonna be on the socials because well, yeah, we'll be doing some stuff on the radio station as well. But most of the people who a lot of the people is this radio station are going to be at the events, so you know, and we're hoping if you're you're there, share your stuff that you got with us on our socials on both you know, Facebook, Insta, TikTok x, whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want to do. Yeah, people already have been from from last night's opening deal.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, we've all had the experience probably of doing a rental of some sorts, whether it's an Airbnb or whatever service you use, and maybe not having things up to snuff, and then maybe exploring trying to get a refund. Let me ask you this. If you were to book an Airbnb and you are closing in on the date where you're going to be arriving, and the host informs you that there's no hot water, you better go buy a hot water here. At that point, if you were to ask for a refund, do you think that the host, you know you're a day or two out, would the host be obliged to refund you.
Speaker 1: He or she definitely should because they even if it's even if it's past the deadline of refund, they're not giving you a hot water.
Speaker 2: In this case, the guests said they were told no refund by the host because why.
Speaker 1: He had already spent it.
Speaker 2: No, no, he claimed, this is Airbnb. Host claimed that hot water was not listed as an amenity.
Speaker 1: He's going to be booted, don't worry.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the conversation, the person who wanted to run the place did get money back from Airbnb themselves. They had to, you know, do the whole jump through the hoops and bypass this guy and make a claim. But the guest one of their responses to the host was hot water is not an amenity? Did you have to break it. Our windows and doors considered amenities. Yeah, it's like, come on.
Speaker 1: Man, Airbnb didn't put up with hosts like that. He's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, man, you hear some real nightmare stories where somebody sees these beautiful plays, you know, from the outside, and then all of a sudden they get there and it's, oh, sleeps sixteen people, and you can do this. You go there with a group and it's like a garage. I've seen some of those montages you know, online where people are sharing their you know, vacation rental nightmares. Yeah, we thought we were running a water view and it was a mural on a wall that was zoomed in on as the picture crafty. I'm telling you, I love the ones where they have the football coach, the Bama football coach. Oh, say, where he's riding down the lawnmower. He's like, not open yet, checking time is three o'clock, three o'clock. Well it's two fifty nine, three o'clock. Then he's then he's in the hot top with them. You see the one guy look at his wife or whatever. Serious, I don't know. Look, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. But if you're gonna rent a place, I couldn't even imagine just running a place with somebody just being there, you know, in the same place you're staying in. I don't mean like a hotel, I mean like the unit you're in. Uh Huh they're just hovering around all the time. Yeah, they did, sometimes they do it. I'm just renting out, you know, a room. Somebody just needs to come in. No thanks.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're only crashing for a night and you're like running through town or okay, cool, I get it. But if you're the true vacation time spending it with somebody, no no thanks.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're running through town and you need to crash, you'd get a hotel, you know, I'm not sharing a place or somebody.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this, Uh, the robots are coming for us. Man told you. A team at Purdue University and I shared the video of this. Uh built a robots that solves a rubics cube in point one zero three seconds. Point one zero three seconds solves the rubic scube. It's it's salts it quicker than the blink of.
Speaker 1: An eye, of course, yeah, that's what they do. It also kill you in a matter of minutes for these Rubics Cube stories come up. You were fascinated with the Rubics Cube stories.
Speaker 2: Because I was one of those individuals who had one and was never able to get past just getting one side.
Speaker 1: Of it for him. You just took them apart with the little vacaine and then put them back together.
Speaker 2: No, that's cheating, Actually want that in the golf tea game?
Speaker 1: Have you never heard with woods Rock you can't solve the golf tea game? Well, here's our patient.
Speaker 2: Enough to take me a few goals, but the Rubics.
Speaker 1: Give taking it apart and putting them back together in baziline. Haven't you ever heard the phrase work smarter, not harder? Same goes for fun and games too. Okay, all right, this is a solid improved Dialleyheard Radio app is now available with all new features. Download it for free and make double jr R Number one on your precess for your chance to score tickets to upcoming j R R shows.