Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Padulla Show. We are consumable nonsense once again. I am here with my fabulous nephew from Ohio.
Speaker 2: You know, he wanted to return to the show. He didn't feel like the jokes. He didn't tell that the jokes were good. I just wanted him to.
Speaker 1: Be honest with me, and I guess he's being honest with me.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna try again in this episode. Three jokes, and that sound like when you do that three jokes? Okay, here we go. Are you ready for joke number one? You gotta do the water thing? And here we go.
Speaker 1: As you can see for yourself, it's like that old Antwiloquist thing, rank with the water and all right, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 2: All right? A man is suing Chick fil A for a sandwich with a rat baked right into the bun.
Speaker 1: Three hundred plus man he wienthed over three hundred pounds, said, I was so disgusted, I almost didn't finish eating it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, no good, all right, all right, this is almost almost not here we go? All right, all right, here we go. A stripper got fired for telling me who to vote for? All right, a stripper. She got fired for telling me who to vote for. Apparently poll workers can't do that. Okay, sorry, Coming Bear that was her name, Coming Bear. No almost all right, Hey, I gotta tell you again about check us out on b S three changing the way you watch TV. Great sports, great culture, great spiritual.
Speaker 1: You want it, they got it.
Speaker 2: NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and the football Draft coming up.
Speaker 1: They are on Roku, along with The Padula Show and So I did you got any I thought you were gonna do a sink? Can you sing a song for me on the show? My nephew, you can swallow the water? Now see the something? Don't you have something? We have a little bit of time left.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I took whoa, It's okay, that happens.
Speaker 2: We did a couple of jokes. I got to see what's going on here? Again? My nephew, Exavier, you got something? For thirty seconds? Did you ever write any? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: I can't sing, but I can play something.
Speaker 2: All right, Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's like a game show, like when you're waiting for the answer.
Speaker 3: Right, pretty good, I think so yeah, so we called two chokes, and.
Speaker 1: You're probably saying to yourself, you can't stand watching these two guys that.
Speaker 2: It weren't bite. The music is having you. Get a cup of coffee, get a couple.
Speaker 3: Of swarming ground the right, all you got till you're down.
Speaker 2: Wow, that sous scary.
Speaker 3: The brain is around.
Speaker 1: See all right, hold that, hold that because I have to tell them about boxcars cigars. Because after listening to those lyrics and you're playing, you look good, you look like you're really intense. So boxcars cigars and the woman Convania check it off, Oland, Pennsylvania have box Scar cigars. My buddy Bobby Balco, the bold ant King, he's got our distilleries, he has the winery and.
Speaker 2: The coffee shop right next to it. And then my buddy Mikey G.
Speaker 1: Mikey G is a great musician, promo shirts, brand new singlet.
Speaker 2: But now we have Xavier. He's gonna help us get out of here. Please help us get out of here. Go ahead, see go ahead? What were you singing again?
Speaker 1: See how the brain plays round?
Speaker 3: And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, if.
Speaker 3: You fall inside a hole inside.
Speaker 1: Us sounds like you know what it sounds like my show?
Speaker 2: Understand what's going on inside my mind?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: You signed up here?
Speaker 3: I can't tell if I'm not me.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna play. Can you do that one more time? As we leave, ladies and gay, thank you for watching the Patola Show. He's gonna make a yeah, do the instrumental?
Speaker 1: See how's that going down?
Speaker 2: Did you ever have a lesson? But don't have lessons? So hey, thanks for watching the show. We are consumable nonsense. Hey, like I said, we're gonna make your laugh, smile, chuckle, Share life, comment, and subscribe to The Padula Show.