Speaker 1: Hey, hey, ho ho, it's time for another edition of the Morning Show. Now what they would do on the picket lines? Hey, hey, anyway, welcome friends, Thursday, October the three. Okay, that doesn't work third on the Morning Show. In that, I'll bet you that's how it happened. We probably came up with first, second, third, fourth, fifth, et cetera, because going it's October one, it's October two, it's October thirty one sounded weird, and so they probably just rolled with something that just sounded better first, second, third, fourth, and then once they got to four, they were like, Okay, that sounds pretty good. Let's stick. Let's let's keep the first, second, third the way they are, But when we get to fourth, let's just let's just go there. Fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, You get it. And then it only comes back around when you get back to one, twenty first, twenty second, twenty third, and then fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth. I have no idea why I'm thinking about this, but it just anyway, Hi, everybody, I'm Preston. He's Hose and I'm just gonna put him on notice right now that poor guy is so tired right now. He was up cooking and and he he came in here just a little while ago. He said, I lost track of time. Well, you making. I was working on this kind of Terioki barbecue Terry Jockey kind of wing thing, and I think I have it down.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just trying to crack the code of a secret recipe for.
Speaker 1: Boy you were for twenty years. And so he walks in here and he's kind of wobbling a little bit on his feet, and I said, what time did you go to ben, I'm expecting to hear like nine ten o'clock. Oh no, no, no, he went to bed about four and a half hours before he woke up. So I just and he's in there hacking and coughing. I said, that's how you get sick, my man. So I'm gonna be keeping an eye on him, making sure I'm not seeing signs of sickness. I'm already hearing signs of sickness. But anyway, we'll just we'll have some fun with it. If he knods off in the middle of the show, I'm just saying it's not because of me. I'm not boring, Okay, I'm not boring. He's boring. No, he's just tired, all right, one Peter one three. Here's our verse today. This is awesome. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Boom. According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Mike drop, get some of that, and I mean literally, get some taste and see that the Lord is good. Fire yourself up today, friends. No matter what goes on around us, no matter how weird things get in the world, no matter how distraught we might be at headlines and story and things that we talk about even on this show obviously, because we talk about the stuff that's out there and it's not all very well, most of it's not great, Otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it. The reality is this, Blessed be God, Blessed be the Lord. Praise God if you know him, get curious if you don't, and hey, hey, ho ho, it's time for another morning show. Boom Shaka laka. Here we are.
Speaker 3: It's already fall asleep.
Speaker 1: It's it's Thursday, October third show, fifty two forty six. I've got some really cool stuff to share with you today. It's gonna be awesome on the Morning Show with Sin Scott. Welcome to the Morning Show with Preston Scott. Thursday. Always a busy day around here. But our third hour is going to have a different kind of history lesson than we normally get from Doctor ed Moore. We have a special guest that's going to offer a two segment, short little monologue on the history of this country and kind of tie it in with current events. Do not miss it coming up in the third hour, Steve Stewart. Next Hour will help you with your pets as well. Holiday seasons coming and so for a lot of you that means you're going to be traveling and you may be bringing your pets on road trip in the car, or maybe flying and checking your pet, or maybe leaving your pet behind. And they're just some things you should know. And I decided let's get ahead of it. It's October, so that you've got time to do whatever Doctor Steverson's going to be recommending that you do with your dogs or cats in preparation for those trips. I mean, how sad would it be that you've got this idea that you're going to do this, that or the other, and you don't have what's necessary done and you can't do it, and all of a sudden, you're now finding somebody to dog sit, or you're going to have to find a place to board your pets. And of course, yeah, last minute decisions like that are never good. October third, Inside the Book of History, eighteen ninety nine. John S. Thurman of Saint Louis patents the first motor driven vacuum clean described as Pneumatic Carpet Renovator eighteen ninety nine. I will say Hoover's the most well known brand of vacuum cleaners big picture historically. I'm not talking, you know, Dyson, because I'm still not a believer that those things are worth what they charge. But if I picked one vacuum cleaner, that would be a beast that I would want. That's not a cordless because I have hard floors in my home. So I've got the cordless little sweeper, two speeds and it's awesome, just so easy to use. And then we've got a robotic vacuum that we turn loose a rumba that is like my wife basically thinks that I speaker love language with a gift like that, and it is remarkable what that thing does without you worrying about it. But if I had to pick one vacuum name that just stands out in time, it would be Oric. The Oric vacuum is just a beast. It's like a glock pistol. It just doesn't break anyway. I got it. I've got I've had an Oric for forty years, and I now have to replace the chord, and I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna I'm gonna rewire the chord. But at any rate. Nineteen oh four, Mary McLeod Bethune opens the Daytona Literacy and Industrial School for training Negro girls. That was the title of it. It is now called Thune Cookman. That is the name of the university, a rival of Florida A and M. But that school lives and thrives in Daytona. That's so cool. The backstory of that is really a cool story, The backstory of Mary McLeod Bethune. Nineteen twenty two, Rebecca Felton becomes the first woman to serve in the US Senate when Governor of Georgia appoints her to fill a vacancy. Nineteen fifty five, Captain Kangaroo and the Mickey Mouse Club debut on TV.
Speaker 4: Captain Kangaroo bum bum bum boom boom boom boom boom, bump bump bump bum bum bum bum bum. I still remember that, Mister Green Jeans, Bunny Rabbit, classic stuff. And then of course Mickey Mouse Club before it was ruined by wokeness.
Speaker 1: That was that was. That was a fun show. And then an nineteen seventy four Frank Robinson the Cleveland Indians becomes the first black manager in baseball's major leagues nineteen seventy four. It took that long. Well, at least we got there. As I have said for years, when Donald Trump says make America great again, and people ask the question, when with America great? Look at all the flows we have? Yeah, yeah, uh huh. But see what makes America great is we generally fix them. We solve problems. That is the brilliance of America. The founders put in a mechanism to fix the country. We can fix the country. We can fix the budget issues. We just need a convention of states. Hm, where have I heard that seventeen minutes past the hour, come back exciting stuff next on the morning show. Want to do pass the hour? Okay, gotta do this, gotta do it, got to got to do it. I'm so excited because I have in my hands the latest project of the Mad Radio Network. They Make a Difference Radio Network. The cards are in, I have them in my hands. They will be distributed starting this weekend. So your self addressed stamped envelopes. I've got a stack of them. Would love more. I've got a thousand of these cards. If I need to order more, I'm going to order more. I can't wait to order more. Because each card represents a singular person we're going to impact. So let's set the scene. You're at a restaurant, or a doctor's office, or a drive through wherever, and you get I mean great customer service, just somebody that just really hits it out of the park. Not good because the bar is low right now, I mean great, no matter what, They're just great. This card, Jose, It's got a bunch of them. Does this look like a standard business card in any way, shape or form? No, No, it actually looks very unique. Yeah, it's square, rounded corners and it says you were great. This is just a note to let you know that the service you gave was refreshingly exceptional. And then it's got a QR code that says the QR code has a special message for you. And so they hit it with their phone whenever and here's what they hear. Hi, there, this message is for you. I would bet something like this has never happened to you. Obviously, this started with you making the decision to provide someone with a great customer experience. The car or you received says much more than thank you or job well done. It says you care about doing your job and doing it well. That makes you a very rare person these days. Not a lot of workers give it their best, but you did, and that makes you worth encouraging. I'm Preston Scott. I host a radio program on iHeartRadio. It's called The Morning Show with Preston Scott, and I talk about whatever I want, whatever's going on, what's in the news, what I think matters. Right now, I'm talking to you because you matter, and here we are, you and I sharing a moment. I'm going to tell you what I have told others just like you. I have encountered over the years. You are marked for success. Embrace that thought. I would add, you have been blessed. You are a unique combination of ability and attitude, and if you stay the course, persevere when challenges come, you will overcome those obstacles and be an inspiration to others. I know this because you've already separated yourself from the crown. Keep doing it. Jesus demonstrated how to serve others throughout his life. The Book of Philippians shares the importance of considering others first. I hope this serves its purpose to make a difference, a difference in your life. After all, you made a difference in someone else's life. If you've made it this far, perhaps you'll consider sending me a note. Let me know what this encouraged you, and feel free to tell me where you work so I can spread the word on where to find great customer service. Send me an email Preston at iHeartRadio dot com. So thank you, thanks for being you. I'm so proud of that. I'm so proud of this project, and I'm so proud we have so many people asking for these cards, and so if that inspires you to get part to be part of the latest mad project. Send me a note. I've got a blog on my blog page. All the informations there how this came about, as well as the address to send your self addressed stamped envelope. And don't worry if it costs a little more to mail these back to you. I'll take care of that and then i'll adjust down the road. But for right now, send me a self addressed stamped envelope to the address on the blog page and you'll get twenty cards for you to hand out, plus a note from me in thanks for sending in the envelope. So there you go. We're ready to go. The cards are in. Let's do this twenty seven past the hour. We're gonna ruin all of the good feelings. Next with the big stories in the press box. Welcome friends, ruminators, ladies and gentlemen, males and female. Was only boys and girls. It's the Morning Show with Preston Scott of Preston He is OSEI great to be with you, truly it is. I'm not gonna be talking about the Jack Smith refiling the unsealed indictment. I don't care why, because he's illegitimate. He has no more authority in a courtroom than I do if I walked in. He was not legally appointed. He can't argue a case, he can't bring one. And at some point this is just anyway. This is election interference, is what this is. So I'm not gonna waste my time on it. This instead makes the big stories in the press box list. I got three stories here first and again this would fall under stuff you need to know. Taiwan's study about COVID kids, teens and COVID in particular connected to asthma. It hasn't been cited once since it was published in June. It shows that three hundred and fifty four out of sixty four thousand children and teenagers who received a COVID mRNA shot died within a year of vaccination. That is a death rate of six kids per thousand. In contrast, three hundred and nine out of three hundred and twenty thousand unvaccinated kids died fewer than one per thousand. COVID infections did not cause more deaths. The data showed six times, not even six. That's because you're looking at at a factor that is okay, six times, roughly thirty six times thirty thirty times greater. Here's my point in bringing it out. If your child has been vaccinated, whether they have asthma or not, I recommend you see an alternative care doctor and give your child some natural means. It can be dietary, it can be targeted nutrition, it can be a wide range of things that are not pharmaceutical to help negate the side effects of the vaccine. You can't eliminate them, they're in the body, but you can help offset the side effects. And so I can't stress that enough. The Committee on Oversight and Accountability for the United States House of Representatives has sent a note to Christopher Ray. It has come to the committee's attention that Governor Tim Walls has long standing connections to CCP connected entities and officials that make him susceptible to the party's strategy of elite capture. And they go on in the letter to detail since nineteen ninety three, the number of trips, the number of occasions, the number of events that Tim Walls has either gone to China, and by the way he lied about Tanneman Square, he was not there. He was not there, but he got married on the date of Tanneman Square. Massacre so he'd remember his anniversary. What a sick puppy. Anyway, He's been to China at least thirty times, and so this starts in ninety three. His most recent connection to China goes back to March this year. He is he is the closest thing we've ever had to a Manchurian candidate. And then, lastly, the head of the International Longshoreman Association, Harold J. Daggett, the guy who's bragging about crushing America through the strike, that he'll crush you. His interview is vile. He's not right. He's just not right. He makes over nine hundred thousand dollars a year. He makes seven hundred and twenty eight thousand in salary alone from the International Longshoreman's Association, another one one hundred and seventy three thousand from the local north Bergen, New Jersey a local union leaders making one seventy three. He's combined that it's not enough for him to be paid seven hundred and twenty eight thousand. He's collecting both. The average worker is not best as we know, making one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, give or take. The average workers make it a heck of a lot more than most of you. And they have the audacity to throw away a fifty percent pay increase over the length of a contract, demanding more. This is going to end poorly for everybody. This Country's going to be hurt, They're going to be villainized, and honestly, I couldn't be happier about that part of it. Forty one minutes past the hour. Those are your big stories in the press pot when we come back. Third Times The Charm The Morning Show with Preston Scott on news Radio one hundred and point seven WFLA man, I have been trying to get this story in in front of you twice before, and the big stories always bumped it out, and so the third time's the charm. I'm trying it again. Take three. The headline from military dot Com is breathtaking. Army's top enlisted leader removed diversity consideration for top enlisted roles. Sergeant Major of the Army, Michael Wimer. He is a guy that has just through his career, risen through the ranks, enlisted and then you know he's not a West Point guy just and so recently issued new guidance on selecting command sergeants. That was essentially copy and pasted from his predecessor. With one notable exception. Most of the new guidance that he released is unchanged. It's kind of pedestrian stuff, loose requirement for top enlisted leaders and airborne roles to be jump masters, physical fitness determining factor. The line of guidance that was cut was this considered diversity to ensure leaders represent our formations. He got rid of the diversity guidance in a way. He's been outed now. The report outs him. It might have gone unnoticed, but it's been reported now. My hunch is that this will eventually be put back in. After all, he's just enlisted. He's not one of the muckety MUCKs. I think it matters because it shows, first of all, there's still someone in the army with the guts to say what needs to be said. Diversity should not be playing a role in any way, shape or form. I still believe that trans members of the military should not exist. They don't have They should not be serving because first, they're driving others away. Second, and most importantly, there's mental illness there. There just is, and out of empathy and even sympathy. I would say that someone in that state shouldn't be in a position of expect expect them to save somebody next to them, or to be fit for service, to be in the proverbial foxhole, et cetera. Just no, I still believe the Clinton error policy of don't don't ask, don't tell is appropriate. Someone's gay, whatever, it just don't talk about it. It's not doesn't matter, Let's keep it out. This doesn't play a role. Sexuality in that regard doesn't play a role. We just know. But that Genie is not going back in the bottle. That's that's done anyway. Just thought that was an interesting story. Forty seven past the Hour, Steve Jordan, just a little bit come back with Captain of the Ship or lying. A couple of days ago, you may remember, we tried to connect with former morning show producer David Allen, he lives in the Asheville, North Carolina area, had him on the air, but then we lost the call, and he would subsequently let me know that the mobile tower that was there, the temporary portable, it was taken away, and so they're working to get good, consistent, restored operation of that. I can't even imagine I'm looking at video right now showing mules hauling food and supplies into Bunkhom County and Black Mountain organization called Mountain Mule Packers volunteers brought their mules and are bringing supplies to people can't get there, can't get stuff to them any other way, and so God bless them. Man, this is when you see the best of the country come out. Sadly, you also see the worst. But like any of you listening that are in the area here and you're heading to the east of us looking to commit fraud. Mmmmmmmm, you may get away with it, you may not end up in jail or prison, but no matter what, God's gonna know what you're doing anyway. Came across this from Carol Lieberman. She's a body language expert watching the debate listen to these comments. What JD. Vance had that made him most likable and most trusted was that he was authentic. You could say it in one word, JD Wives authentic. He did big hand movements and so on, but they were just to explain what he was saying. Came across as being very steady, like you can kind of see him as a captain of the ship, and he wasn't too stiff, but you knew what you were going to get each time. He seemed sure of himself, and so you felt like you would be safe with him. He gave an air of stability that ran encounter to Walls, quoting with Tim Walls, he was all over the place. He was very nervous. He also had body language signs of lying. His body language was discordant with what he was saying. It was like too much. It made you feel exhausted and scared. Ironically, she noted the fumbled question around Tianneman Square. Remember I told you it's been proven his long standing stories about that our lies. He was not there yet, he claims to have been there. When asked by the CBS moderators to explain the discrepancy, he tried to talk around it, ended up saying that he misspoke, that he called himself a knucklehead at times. Lieberman said, he was so defensive, he was just talking in circles. Didn't want to admit that he lied. If he had said that at the very beginning, it would have been more honest. How ironic is that, she said, The forty year old Vans came across as the more experienced politician, even though he's only served in the Senate since twenty twenty three. While served in Congress from twenty seven to twenty nineteen before going on to be governor of Minister Soda, Walls seemed like he was the new politician, like he was just trying to figure these things out. He always looking down. I mean, it's okay to, you know, make notes and when you're talking, but he was frantically taking notes like, oh, man, I better say that, and this is the answer to that. It didn't really seem to help him too much. It was a nervous compensation with vance. He obviously had years and years of practice debating in college as a lawyer, and so on. It came across. So one comes across as the captain of the ship, the other comes across as showing signs of lying. Could the choice be more clear? No it can't. All right, let's come back and change gear. Steve Stewart joins us. Next from Tallaski reports, it is the Morning Show with Preston Scott. Here we go, It's Thursday. You know what that means. Next hour, a history lesson from a very surprising source. But this hour he joins us from Talahassee reports, Ladies and Gentleman. He's the executive editor himself. Steve Stewart with us in studio. Hello friend, good morning, how are you. I'm good?
Speaker 2: Work on a newspaper will be out this weekend. The boxes downtown we'll have the newspaper in and so, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let anyone who frequents downtown know that that you've gone now to the next level. Yes, you know, and look at it.
Speaker 2: You know, you hear a lot of sometimes maybe downtown you hear some negative things about this, but just pick one up free and look at it and see, Hey, there'll be a Leon County High School scoreboard. Do you never remember the old scoreboards and the newspapers that were Do I remember? You know, I talked to my son about this, because you know, we're in the sports, but I said, in the old days, people who just buy the newspaper, folded open and just look through the scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Box.
Speaker 2: So we've done this for Leon County High School sports. This is our initial one. It's probably forty five five kids that have their name and that scoreboard that would never be recognized anywhere else. And so we're going to continue to try to do that because boy, that has dropped off of the radar and local media and it's well, the local schools.
Speaker 1: Do a poor job of pushing out the results of the games, the highlights, the stats of the kids. And it used to be something that was very routine. I did sports here locally for ABC for a number of years, but even then it was starting to fall away.
Speaker 2: Now it's almost gone, and so we're going to celebrate something for you, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I like that term celebrating the kids exactly because that's really what it's all about, because these are you know, you and I. In our day, there'd be little clippings in the newspaper and mom and dad could cut them out and save them. It's not anything big. It's just like a little block score. So that's a little something. Yeah. Anyway, all right, the pack of Jeremy Mattlow one Tallahassee when he announced it, I remember the presser, grassroots local tallahasseeans jumping in and supporting. Total raised about two hundred and some thousand. Out of that, how much has come from three groups? Yeah, one hundred and ninety five thousand.
Speaker 2: I mean, what he said in the beginning has turned out to be a lie, and so one hundred ninety five thousand.
Speaker 1: Can I just maybe it's that it's not necessarily just dishonest, but that the locals aren't supporting it.
Speaker 2: No, Well that is obvious because I mean, if you look at the two hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars he's raised, five thousand came from him, so that's down to two twenty three, and then one hundred and ninety five thousand of the two hundred and twenty three have come from four or five dollars out of state, with probably one hundred and seventy thousand of that coming from California Progressives. And you know, we've wrote a story about it in the primary grass roots And so now what has happened is we're headed the general election where the control of the commission is at stake between DoD Man Johnson and Curtis Richardson, and Commissioner Mattlow has made it clear, I mean he obviously is supporting Dot Edman john And this money that's just coming in is like it's getting to the point of like the city commissions for sale for somebody that's residing in California, in San Francisco, and nobody knows them. Nobody is you know, there's been no reporting about what do you want out of this money? And you know the thing is what Commissioner Mattlow does is then tries to turn it around and say, well, you know, we have to have this money to you know, counterbalance the money from developers, because all developers are corrupt. But you know, set this aside for a minute. Developers they give money to candidates because they want access to the people that are affecting their businesses. They want permits, they want to create, they employ people here, They donate money to nonprofits. These people have a stake in Leon County. Now, you you know, you can argue that maybe sometimes they go they get decisions that you don't like, but it goes through a process. We've got money coming from a guy that nobody knows in California and he wants something, and the question is what does he want? Well, if you start looking at what they're doing, they want the electric utility. Okay, they want a beacon in Florida where they can install progressive ideological policies that deal with electric utilities, law enforcement, and homelessness, and we can talk more about these exact issues and what they would do, but we got to wake up and look at this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Yeah, they're gonna be. You talk about cause and effect, friends, there will be some big time effect to the causation brought about by the elections coming up, depending on what you people choose. I see you people, because I'm not voting in the city. I don't have a vote. I paid the city portion of a utility bill, but I don't have a say. That's a whole nother story. Don't get me started on that more with Steve Stewart. Next, It's the Most Warning Show with Preston Scott. Eleven minutes past the hour. Steve Stewart tellas report subscribe, you don't know what you're missing unless you get the paper, and then you'll know what you're missing because it's not being covered anywhere else. Steve continuing our discussion about the pack and the utilities and if these kinds of controls get into the Tallassee City utility people think rates might be a little high, now they're really they're on they're roughly average of what the state offers. If if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: It's actually, yeah, we have some of the little rates. We've got natural gas. But this is and you're right on the point here, and this is sort of like it's pardon the pump. But the light goes off when you start seeing who's donating this money and you go back and you look at what commission Mattlow is. You know, probably six months ago they they renewed a gas contract to buy gas, and Mattlow started asking question, why are we why are we in ten year contracts?
Speaker 1: We should be going to renewables.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've taught to officials that's just brainless.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievably.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's just it's ignorant because I've taught to officials.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: How are you going to generate base load electricity in the city of Tallahassee if you're not using natural gas?
Speaker 1: Can I just pause for a second at Jeremy's people, you all are listening. Jeremy, you're probably listening. Go talk to California and ask them what they're doing with the solar panels because they're about twenty twenty five years in now, they're toxic waste. Grow a brain go.
Speaker 2: But so these people are donating this money because if you go back and read their website, what their issue is is they've tried, they're trying to do away with burning of any fossil fuels, right, and so they've got to deal with legislature, state legislatures, and so they try.
Speaker 1: To get people elected.
Speaker 2: What does the city of talent Asse to offer them.
Speaker 1: The city of Tallahassee.
Speaker 2: Owns their own utility, and so all they got to do is have three votes and they can control the policies that drive the electric utility. In other words, they can start they can start trying to buy power from I don't know, from California that's generated by solar.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's what you could do.
Speaker 2: And so the thing is is what that means is your electric rates are going to go up? Okay now, yeah, because this is what they want to do, and they've talked about this. The other part of this is if you look at the progressive side of this on law enforcement, they want control so they can take some of their progressive ideas and implement them here. Just in a budget meeting last week before the hurricane, when nobody was watching, I went and watched a thirty minute hearing on the budget and there was some back and forth between City Commissioner Dining Williams Cox and City Commissioner Jack Porter, and miss Porter lets something slip, I think when she got it into the back and forth because she's feeling disrespected again because if you can't ask her a question, all of a sudden, you're talking down to her children in the bar. And so she says, you know, there's more than one way to promote public safety. You don't just have the fund law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you know again, I I'd love to take Jack down the bricks and let her give that that little speech to the people down there.
Speaker 2: And so the issue is this, and you know, we talk about the city of Talleha seen elections the primary commission reporter one the progressive.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can and I don't understand how the vote is a huge mandate, but in November we will get a much better.
Speaker 2: Reading of where this community is regards to some of these things are going on that just I just find myself going, I cannot believe people are voting for this. But we'll have eighty eighty five percent turnout of registered voters in November, and we'll see if this California money, if this resonates.
Speaker 1: With people, is it?
Speaker 2: You know, the thing is if you start looking at some of the things going on in this community. We just had the year anniversary of the Amazon project. Remember they promised a thousand jobs. You don't be people are working out there now close to two thousand. Say it's about two thousand, right, And so the thing is, you know that's something again the progressives, these groups, they don't like that. They don't like Amazon despite the jobs and the benefits that they provide. You start looking at crime. You know, crime is headed down here because we have invested money. It's just those are the facts. But it's not getting reported and so it will be interesting. It sure is getting reported right right here, buddy.
Speaker 1: On your pages and so. And we'll give you the details on that in the next segment.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is we're going to find out. But boy, the money from California should be just a red flag for everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, you should start saying, really, hey again to the Matt low Pack crowd out there, don't think for one second you've got some mandate by getting Jack Porter reelected sixteen percent of the elector had voted for Jackporter sixteen percent. I'm going to do my dead level best to make sure that kind of thing is not allowed ever, ever again. Sixteen minutes past the hour. A few more minutes with Steve Stewart of Tellashia Reports. He's the executive editor. Remember that's where you subscribe. What I'll get, I'll get ahead of the game. What a great Christmas stocking stuff for a subscription to Tallahasher Reports. Give it to your friends, both of them real quick. We talked about the break.
Speaker 2: I gotta get this in public hearing on the budget before the hurricane came in. Nobody was there, of course not yeah, because I mean the hurricane was coming, but they.
Speaker 1: Had good time to have a budget meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you had to because it's effective October first. It was the second hearing. I just gotta let i's got to let everybody know that the progressive fiscal conservatives this is funny, so sort of yeah, and I want to get into details, but both Porter and Mattlow voted to increase social spending in the budget. These are the guys that are going to cut roll back the tax rate.
Speaker 1: Okay, by how much?
Speaker 2: By about three hundred fifty thousand dollars. Okay, so they can't even hold the line on three hundred and fifty thousand dollars, but they're going to roll back fifteen million dollars of expenses.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really is laughable. And so they added to the budget and then voted against you, and.
Speaker 2: Then they voted against it so they could go out, so they could go out and say in these commercials funded by the California billionaire that they are physically conservative.
Speaker 1: Boy, this is like, I mean, this is like a charade. And they were asked about it. A fellow commissioners asked about what are you doing?
Speaker 2: And that's when commission reporter just says, you know, you're disrespecting me. I can pretty much do what I want to uppear without any kind of, you know, recourse, because the reporters aren't going to ask me any questions anyway. And that's a great segue into the ethics complaint that was dismissed against Jack Porter, which listen. On a personal note, I dealt with the Florida Commissioner Ethics and we talked about this a little bit. From my standpoint, the legislature has rendered it just useless.
Speaker 1: They've neutered it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so what we have now, what we have is we have a sitting city commissioner, Jack Porter, who took a trip took trips to left wing progressive conferences and on somebody's dime, and we don't know who, and we don't evidently don't have a right to know.
Speaker 1: It would appear to be a violation of disclosure laws that to me bypasses the Ethics Commission.
Speaker 2: But that's just me, right, But the bigger point on this is where journalism is supposed to kick in and you're supposed to say, okay, well, even if you can't get an ethics complaint investigated, okay, you would think some enterprising reporter with access to this supporter, which wouldn't be me, would just say.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, just tell us who paid for it.
Speaker 2: And you know, even to that point, if I was on the City Commission and I'm representing the city of Taylehasse and I see this, I would think it a mediate would.
Speaker 1: Ask this person, well, who's paying for this? But you know I don't.
Speaker 2: It's it gets so frustrating when you can't even you can't even get an elected official to plane. Who's paying for their trips to go to these conferences.
Speaker 1: Let me throw something out here because there's something in my memory bank that says there were things that the Ethics Commission did not think were violations that the FBI took interest in and people ended up in prison as a result. We're to ethics violations. They were just violations of the law. My question is, Steve, isn't this possibly a violation of election law and what is required by the Secretary of State? Yeah, I mean, I think you know.
Speaker 2: One of the things is is you try to get to that point, and I will tell you that the FBI hasn't left here. They're here, and so you know, maybe somebody looks into this.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying but let me just be clear, I'm not saying FBI. What I am saying, though, is that this is a violation that violates the laws with disclosure. Look, there's some you know.
Speaker 2: One of the things we've noticed, especially since the COVID pandemic is people don't fallow rules.
Speaker 1: Okay they don't.
Speaker 2: There used to be and a lot of this with the with the with the City Commission and some of these local they're just sort of accepted rules.
Speaker 1: I'll give you example.
Speaker 2: Commission Malow is paying someone thousands of dollars out of his campaign account who who routinely goes up to the city commission and speaks at an agenda.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not a registered lobbyist, okay.
Speaker 2: And so you know, I mean again, these are rules that are being violated, and it's it's to the point of it's the end justifies the means. And this is where Commissioner Matlow really comes down. I mean, if you look at his social media account, he's not interested in Tallahassee. He tweets a lot about national political issues, you know, and so it's more about ideology for him, and he doesn't care about Tallahassee. He doesn't care about how it affects Tallahassee.
Speaker 1: And you can see this if you follow him.
Speaker 2: But again, they have a following, and they have somehow think that they're going to have, you know, enough voters that will buy into this. And we'll see because it again in my big turnout, they may and we'll see what happens. But anyway, I still think that there's meat on this bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, see what happens with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, again, it would be good if you could just have a couple of reporters to ask questions. Now on that note, the money that they're getting from California, This story, I think is starting to get a little more traction.
Speaker 1: We reported on.
Speaker 2: ITFSU has a headline story about this also, so it could start getting a little without crediting teleassions. Of course that's fine, but I just want the information out there sure, so that leaves the legacy media sort of.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: And I have heard they're making calls, but we'll see where they go with it.
Speaker 1: Thanks as always, Thank you Steve Stewart, tellas who reports, and off he goes to his trailer. I think he's got the green M and MS this week according to the contract writer, but I'm not sure. Twenty seven passed the hour halfway through the Thursday edition of the Morning Show with Preston Scott and Preston he ose good to be with you. Big stories in the press box. Nope, not the unsealing of the charges, the details of the indictment by Jack Smith. Jack Smith has no authority to bring charges against anybody. I mean, he can say it out loud. I think he's a crook okay, but he carries no more authority in a courtroom than I do. He was not legally appointed. According to the United States Constitution, they can't just pick somebody and turn them loose any information that he has. None of it was legally obtained because he does not have the authority. And I'm sorry, but there are rules, and there are laws, and there are constitutional amendments. So that's not a big story, not in my world. Not going to talk about it with and't be prudent anyway. Here's what it is. Congress looking into Tim Walls, asking the FBI to find out Let's just please make sure he's not a Manchurian candidate. The connection, outlined and with great detail in a letter from the Committee on Oversight and Accountability from the US House, is staggering, the amount of connection Tim Walls has with China. It just is the guy making nine hundred thousand dollars a year for leading the International Longshoreman Association. Harry Dad gets out there saying I'll crush you, referring to you the American people, referring to I guess the federal government. I don't know, but the federal government is we the people? But that basically, yeah, you want to see in the power that we got, I'll show you that. I'll crush you. I mean the interviews on UH online, you can see it all over the place. The dude is in love with himself. He's the guy that becomes the mob boss. This is the intersection, this type of person. It just takes a little push. This is the nexus between the unions and the mob. It's existed for years, for years. Whitey Bulger, that whole mentality nine hundred thousand dollars, nine hundred thousand dollars, and he's demanding more, not for himself, my guys, I tell my people, if I tell my dude's horrifying. The biggest of the big stories is a study from Taiwan. Children who receive the mRNA COVID shots died six times as often as unjabbed kids in a very large database. Is it that the kids had died were sicker. You'd like to think that, except that's not what the data shows. So yeah, forty minutes after the hour, we're gonna cut come back. Doctor Steve Steverson will join us. We'll have a little some help that is timely as we get near the holidays season, because you're gonna have to make a decision on whether you're going to bring your pets with you or not. So all of those decisions and the importance of microchipping your pet as well. Next on The Morning Show with Preston Scott, It's the Morning Show with Preston Scott. Forty one minutes past the hour. Shared some intel on the thank you cards. I'll circle back to that just a little bit. Just know that we have them in hand and they will be going out this weekend. I think I just lost him. I think I just hung up on him. Did I hang up? Yes? I did. Doctor called me right back. Pause for thought, Doctor Steve Steverson. I'll pick up the phone line. Don't you worry about it. My friend, I got it, and he's back. Doctor Steve Steverson with us this morning, Doctor Steverson, Sorry about that, my friend.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, pres I'm not sure what happened there.
Speaker 1: Well, it was all me. I accidentally hit the wrong button and I dropped you, So sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Uh, no worries.
Speaker 1: Hey, when I was when I was a young parent, I dropped all my kids too, So you know just happened. Hey, you were explained a lot. Hey, you were sharing with me the importance of micro chipping. I've shared stories recently on the show about how that reunites pets with their owners. But tell us more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, President, microchips are super important this day and age. Everybody's heard of the microchips and their pets by now, I'm sure, But you know. Microschip's a little tiny transponder in a little glass cylinder. It's about the size of a small grain of rice. We take this microchip and we was in a needle a little bigger than a regular injectable needle, and inject this microchip under the skin on the back of the neck and the dog or the cat or the pet, and then we have a scanner we can use, and that scanner will pick up that microchip, and that microship will respond by emitting a frequency gives us a number. Each pet has a unique number, almost like you could picture it like a pet's a social security number, if you will. And so we can take that number and we can call a database and find out who that pet is. So it's a permanent identification. If you should lose your pet, your pet goes into some bits. Amarican finds it and takes it to an animal hospital or to a shelter.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 5: Pretty much everybody nowadays has a microchip scanner. We can scan for a chip. If there's a chip there, we can then say, oh good, we have a chip. We have here pet number one, two three four, and we can call this one eight hundred number and we can get your pets identification and find out who the owner is if there are all the steps have been followed, and then reunite the pet with the owner. It's very very simple to do. Any animal hospital can implant a microchip for you in your pet. I strongly recommend it. The biggest part that that you, the owner have to do is you have to make sure you register that microchip. For example, when Bradford Animal Hospital buys a box of microchips, they are registered to Bradford Animal Hospital.
Speaker 1: So once that chip's.
Speaker 5: Implanted in your pet, you have to go online. You have to go on line to that website and change that information over from us to you with your information and if you ever should move or change your phone number and you go back on that database and update your information. So there's always current. Many many times people bring a pet into us that has been lost, and we scan the microchip and call the one eight hundred number and the microchip is registered to the Leoncanny Animal Shelter and the last number they have for that pet is no longer in service. So we can't track down the owner to find the owner of that pet because they never updated their information on that database.
Speaker 1: When that very when that happens, is the is the shell, you're able to perhaps track them down.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they are pressed, but not always. Sometimes they can't find any forwarding information for that owner. They moved out of state, or they just don't know what happened and they can't find the owner. Wow, And so that's really really disappointing. When that happens. We just have to hope and pray that the owner contacts us to find their pet without any sort of help from us. So very important when you get a microship in your pet that you keep that information current on that microship company's database.
Speaker 1: Hey, before we go today, just a couple quick little items that you might put on someone's radar if they're going to travel this holiday season with their pet. And let's just let's start with this on this visit for anyone flying and they're going to take their pet and fly with their pet, what kinds of things do they need to have done and have with them?
Speaker 5: Absolutely pressed the number one. You definitely need to contact the airline right away and see what their requirements are. Every airline has different requirements for different sizes and types of pets, okay, and so you need to know what their requirements are before you do any planning. Of course, when you plan to go on a trip, you plan ahead and you have all these items you want to take with us that you pack in a bag to take with you on the trip. Same thing for your pet. There's a lot of things you need to make sure you have for your pet. A copy of their vaccine history is very very important. In a rabi's vaccine certificate is important to have with you. Some airlines require an acclamation certificate to show that your pet can withstand certain in times at certain temperatures if they're going to be down in the hold of the ship. And then of course all the essentials need to have with your pet, you know, from a food and water bowl, the food and water collars, leashes, harnesses, their blankets, and toys. A lot of other things need to have as well that they are common sense items, but contact the airline first thing.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to follow up on this in our next visit. So I'm glad we kind of got that out there now because the holiday season is going to be here before we all know it. Doctor Steverson, as always, thank you, great, Thanks Preston, Thank you, sir. Doctor Steve Steverson with the Brattville Animal Hospital forty seven Pass the hour, Major Block. Huh Hello friends, Morning Show with Thrustin Scott. No, we're not talking about constipation. We are not. We are talking about John Kerry, who, if you look at him long enough, makes you think that poor man is dealing with severe constipation. Rush Limbaugh affectionately referred to him as Lurch. He's a horrifyingly frightening man because of his ideals and philosophies. Keep in mind, now, he married into his money. He married into the Heinz Ketchup family, and so he would say things like I've never I've never owned a private jet. Well, no, your wife owned them, yell. So while he's I have, he's like Bill Gates. He believes he has earned the right to tell us to eliminate our carbon footprint. Despite his being one hundred times bigger than any of ours because he's he's he's enlightened, and he's doing good. So whatever he can save, he's allowed to spend. He can save other people and cost them to cough up money for carbon footprint payments. He can spend that money by just polluting the atmosphere to his delight. Listen to what he said about about the Second Amendment. Check this out quoting sorry, the first Amendment. You know, there's a lot of discussion now about how you curb those entities in order to guarantee that you're going to have some accountability on facts, et cetera. But look at people only go to one source, and the source they go to is sick, and you know, has an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation. Our first Amendment stands as a major block to be able to just you know, hammer it out of existence, that darn first Amendment. Do you realize how sick and twisted this dude's brain is to be saying stuff like this. I got to visit this more later, but first I must to carry out a theme that I have settled on for the month of October. I must do a road trip suggestion. And now I accept that this is going to be looked down upon by some of you, and I get it. I understand, But it is October, and October's kind of scary carriers kind of month, right, It's fright houses, it's you know, scary movies. And I'm not really into that stuff, never have been. But I'm gonna go ahead and throw a few ideas for those of you that might be into that stuff, some destinations for this season. So each and every Thursday in the month of October, I'm gonna give you an idea. And again I'm not going to these places. I wouldn't go to these places, but I recognize that there are people listening that enjoy that stuff. You enjoy getting the outta scared out of you. I get it. So here's my first suggestion. The historic Lizzie Borden House. It happened on August fourth, eighteen ninety two. In the house still stands. They have accommodations Victorian style house, seven days a week, six rooms, two suites, they have tours, and so it's a thing. So I suggest that if that's something that you're interested in, if you're into one of the great mysteries. Maybe and certainly the source of one of the most eerie, creepy little ditties, Liezy Borden took an accident. Oh oh, you can stay at the house where it all allegedly happened. It is the house. It's not a want to be it's not a makeup, it's not. Yeah, so there's a road trip e sect suggestion.
Speaker 6: There you go back with our three. All right, here we go. I have been waiting all week to have the right time to fit this in.
Speaker 1: As you know, I have been teasing the last couple of days a history lesson from a very unexpected source dealing with the founding of this nation. It's Bill Maher. We have witnessed, I've shared sound. Bill Maher's not really changing. He's awakening to some realities on what used to be his side of the aisle. His side of the aisle, though, has split and has become like the city of Tallahassee your rank and file democrats and then your lunatic extreme illiberals, and sadly rank and file democrats are tolerating the extremists. I don't know what pushed his button, but last Friday night on his program and this is I've edited this down to two parts, and I've cleaned it up a little bit for the purposes of airing Bill Maher. Ladies, gentlemen, After he talked about how refreshing it was to your Kamala Harris actually talked about the privilege of being an American, whether you believe or not is another thing. And Tim Walls talking about we all want you know, we all love America. Okay, he's extolling those virtues. But then Bill Maher goes on to offer a history lesson part one, and.
Speaker 7: Yet this message doesn't seem to be catching on with a lot of the younger people. None of them are standing up and screaming that's my country. Quite the reverse, Quite the reverse. The protests that started off as justice for Palestine have morphed into a broader kind of America. Is the problem. We've got the whole world thing. Last weekend there was a Palestine rally in Seattle, and when the rapper Maclamore said America, everybody loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah America.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure it was a big hit with the Queers for Gaza crowd literally advocating for a government that would imprison you or kill you for being queer from the safety and security of a country that doesn't do that.
Speaker 8: Yes, America the only place in the world where a white guy from the suburbs could become a millionaire rapper because here every person, regardless of race, class, or gender, has the right to be talent free. Yeah, and guess what document allows you to protest and chant hey hey ho ho, followed by something really stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Constitution Day was last week. It's an actual federal holiday, but no one noticed, despite the fact that it's probably the greatest legal document ever.
Speaker 3: Is it flawed? Of course, it.
Speaker 7: Was written by humans, But how about looking at the actual ideas in it? I won't hold my breath for that, because only fourteen percent of eighth graders are proficient in history now and only twenty two percent in Civics, which may be why four and ten gen zers say the authors of the Constitution are best described as villains. Wow, it's amazing since in nineteen seventy seventeen seventy six, James Monroe was eighteen, Alexander Hamilton was twenty one, and James Madison twenty five.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden was only thirty.
Speaker 7: America's founders they were the gen Z of their day, and when they were your age, they started a country.
Speaker 3: What the fuck have you done?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: No, the Constitution isn't perfect because it wasn't written by Taylor Swift. But and yes, the founders made excruciating compromises. Obviously slavery, but slavery was a deal breaker for the Southern States, so there would have been two countries. And then to end slavery in North America it would have involved invading a sovereign nation instead of having the moral high ground of keeping a union together. Would that have been better? History is complicated, and gen Z reasoning is not. They think they're pure, but they're really just simplistic. They know two things. White people did some very bad things, and.
Speaker 3: No, that's it. That's all they do.
Speaker 1: That's looking back with part two of the history lesson here on the Morning Show with Preston Scott till past the Hour, Bill Maher picking up exactly where I left off with a hearty laugh.
Speaker 7: Well, I know that too, but I also know other things, like how in seventeen seventy six slavery was a lot like flying private today, if you could afford to, you would have done too. Everybody did it of all races throughout history, in the Bible and all over the world. If you hate George Washington for slavery, are you prepared to hate the woman king because her empire was built on it too? And where do you imagine is this place outside of your brilliant, pure minds that's so much better than America? At least America is self corrects, a mechanism for which was actually written into the Constitution. The citizens of Gaza cannot assemble in protest of their own government, cannot do or say what they want, or practice whatever religion they want, or have a free press, all rights guaranteed in just our first Amendment. The irony is in all this is that the world the Founder's birthed, flawed though it may be, provides the bedrock for everything that makes life good for the very people who hate them so much. It's so easy to take for granted individual liberty, a bill of rights, the rule of law, checks and balances, getting a trial by jury, the peaceful transfer of power, protecting minority rights, and democracy itself.
Speaker 3: But those are the things that.
Speaker 7: Make our pampered, privileged Brady lives so relatively cushy. No one starves here. Even our poor people are fat. Not everyone has to be bribed. Anyone can get rich. The cops are flagged, but we're not a police state. The drinks don't make you go blind, and no one pushes you out of a window for a bad yelp review.
Speaker 3: Our government takes a lot in a lot, but it also gives a lot.
Speaker 7: Healthcare, retirement money, unemployment, disability, college grants, food stamps. Maybe in the blissfully inspective free mind, this all add ups to a low bar that America has reached.
Speaker 3: But you have to ask why.
Speaker 7: To millions of people every year risked their lives to come here because because they want what we got. The founders were flawed, but they did build a place the whole world wants to break into. No one is paying a coyote to smuggle them into India or Russia. Immigrants don't see us as the problem. They see us as a solution. And there's a reason they kill themselves to get here. And it's not just the ponds full of delicious ducks and geese.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go. I told you this was going to be a brilliant history lesson from an unexpected source. Yes, he used a lot of profanity. Yes, it took me a minute to deal with all of that. But he used humor to underscore very important points, because, after all, in almost all humor there is a kernel of truth, and he used that humor brilliantly throughout. I could actually have a awesome conversation with Bill Maher. I don't know if he would ever agree to come on this radio program, but I could talk with him and we could disagree about a bunch of stuff, and guess what, probably agree on a bunch of stuff. That's where we need to be. He understands this is the greatest country in the world because of the greatest document ever written by man. He may not agree that it's inspired by God, but give me ten minutes with him and he might change his mind. Seventeen minutes past the hour, we come back Florida. Man, where have you been? Come on, everybody, twenty two minutes past the hour. It's been a minute. As they like to say.
Speaker 4: If you read something insane, I probably did it.
Speaker 2: I'm fine off the blocks, going in and google my name one name.
Speaker 1: Now there is no man to the sins I have committed. And we all feel better when we have everybody man, yeahbody. Now, normally I steer clear of this kind of Florida man's story because it involves a fatality. But the cause of this fatality is so quintessentially Florida man. I am waiving my normal rules and standards to share. I take you to Fort Lauderdale and Antoitos Mexicanos restaurant or restaurante. It's eleven thirty in the morning, closing time Monday, so these folks have been out since Sunday night at the Mexican restaurant, and a little argument takes place between forty six year old Cesar Esquaval Estrada and fifty four year old Souter Soccato Comacho. I don't know why, I just feel like saying his name, Comacho. Witnesses say that Estrada started playing a song on the jukebox. You can feel it, can't you. Florida Man's just starting to build right there. One guy plays a song on a jukebox and so sadly, mister Camacho did not care for the song, and he walked up to him and said, Witnesses say, you're not a real man Mexican if you play that song. Well, in just about any culture I know of. Those are fighting words. Sadly, mister Strada did the Florida Man thing. He bypassed all standards of protocol of let's step outside now now, my man says our pulls out a gun and shoots the man and kills him. If that's not Florida man, I don't know what is. Even different ethnicities. These are two Mexicans. The aura of Florida Man trumps.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 1: If this happens in any other place, they probably just step outside and pull some blades. Sorry, with the stereotypical hey, essay, I.
Speaker 9: Gotta blade, man, you gotta blade, I gotta go, you gotta go. I got a machine gun, You got a machine gun. I got a basuko.
Speaker 1: You know, that's kind of the escalation thing. But this, my friends, is this is Florida, where guys shoot other guys over bad music selections on a jukebox. Geez, you've gotta be kidding me. And that's why we bring you these stories. And that story is why I waived my normal standards and rules for the Florida Man segment. Here. Haven't done one of those in weeks. It's been a while Florida. Man has been quiet. I guess hurricane season. Is that what it is? I don't know. Maybe it's all of the waves generated by these little transmitters that are causing storms to move. I don't know. Twenty seven minutes past the hour, come back, Big stories in the press box, and before we leave, some perspective here in the Morning Show with Preston Scott.
Speaker 2: And this is the Morning Show with Preston Scott.
Speaker 1: Well, Oki oki there, let's get back to the radio program. What do you see beef lenderguard here? Jose can you see over there in Studio one A. I'm here in Studio one B, don't you know? And we'll be together for the rest of the show, don't you know. Yes, I can talk that way. I grew up in that part of the world and never never left my soul. I can still channel that. They drink pop and yeah you want to pop, It's it's a soda pop, all the different kinds of soda. Yeah, soda pop. Anyway, Big stories in the press spots real quickly. Here study from Taiwan is a little staggering, and it shows that and this came to me from a doctor sixty four thousand children and teenagers who had asthma. Three hundred and fifty four out of sixty four thousand who received the shot the JAB died within a year. That's six out of a thousand. That's your rate. In contrast, three hundred and nine out of three hundred and twenty thousand that were unvaccinated, that's fewer than one per thousand. The infections did not in the study cause the deaths. According to the data, the COVID infection did not cause the deaths. It's clearly a sign of something in these vaccines that causes problems. Now here's why I'm mentioning this story. There are absolutely it is abundantly clear to me. I don't care what anyone else says. I really don't. I would say that the reason why Pfeiser didn't want to release the documents for seventy five years is because they know that there are these adverse consequences to these things they rushed in the market. The FDA helped. The FDA changed the rules. That's why the FDA didn't approve ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin in these other medicines because by law, if there were other treatments available, you cannot authorize an emergency use vaccine. That's why they ruled against ivermectin. They ridiculed ivermectin, they ridiculed hydroxychloroquint, they ridiculed any other treatments because they needed this shot out there. What's done is done. I can only hope you don't continue to get these ridiculous things. But additionally, if you did, and more importantly, your children, if they did, if you got them the shot, Okay, it's done. See alternative care doctors that can help naturally finding ways to offset the side effects of these shots. They may not eliminate them, but they can help. That's my reason for mentioning this. That's why it is the big of the big stories in the press box. Forty minutes past the hour, we come back some perspective next on the Morning Show with President Scott Okay, pushing away from all of that, all of the news that is at times overwhelming. We've got a commentary out there on how to help, seriously, how to bring a little awe into your life that can benefit you physically and emotionally and mentally. And I'll be talking about that story tomorrow, but it is in my commentary that'll be floating around for the next few days over the weekend, But I said perspective. I came across the story of Erica Darte car She's thirty, single mother of two absolutely beautiful children, little boy seven little girl five, and I just want to read her words. Okay, so everybody just settle in for just a few minutes here. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm very reserved, quiet, private person. I've been independent. I'm used to doing everything on my own for me and my children. Understand, this is hard for me to put my personal business out there today. On May seventh, twenty twenty two, the day before Mother's Day, I walked into the emergency room due to what I thought was just a normal shoulder injury and walked out diagnosed with stage four terminal cancer. Along with the doctor's words replaying in my head, I hope you have a good support system at home, because you're going to need it. You have a long, hard journey ahead of you. The doctor then proceeded to tell me that there were multiple tumors that had metastasized to other parts of my body, including my skeletal system, which is how we were able to find the tumor that was causing my shoulder pain. By that point, the damage had already been done. In that moment, mine and my kid's entire lives had changed forever, as well as all of those around us. Unfortunately, it doesn't end there. On January seventeenth, twenty twenty four, I was diagnosed with Cushing syndrome, which has caused me so many other underlying issues such as rapid weight gain and swelling sixty plus pounds in a matter of weeks, muscle and bone deterioration, high blood pressure, type two diabetes, and so much more. This disease has already taken so much away from me and my family. Since my diagnosis, I have managed to keep working full time, taking only two months off in the beginning for surgeries, biopsies, appointments, radiation, and chemotherapy treatments, all while still being a full time mama. I do have an amazing support system, but over time it has put a major financial, emotional, mental, and physical toll on us all. I've been ashamed and embarrassed for people to know the truth that I have kept this a secret for as long as I could, But the physical effects are starting to take control, and I can't hide it any longer. I've never been good at accepting or asking for help, but unfortunately, I believe I've come to the point in my life and health where it's no longer an option for me. I'm no longer able to physically work, which has put a major financial burden on me. I understand we all go through hard time, so anything helps, whether it's support, love, a donation, sharing my story, sending love, prayers, and positive and healing vibes, all is accepted and very much appreciated. Update September eighteenth. This would be just a couple weeks ago. I had a doctor appointment with my oncologist. Unfortunately, I wasn't given the best news due to my prognosis. I've decided to discontinue treatments as they will no longer help. I've been given three months to live, three months to spend with my babies and loved ones, three months to make the best of what time I have left. During these next couple months, I need to make sure my kids will be okay after I'm gone. I'm faced now with the most difficult thing of planning my own funeral due to me being not being able to work for months. I don't have any finances saved up or any life insurance set aside for this situation. I've looked into the expenses and I'm needing to raise about five thousand dollars to ensure funeral costs are covered. Plus I'm wanting to leave something behind for my babies. If you could please donate or share anything, it would be appreciated. Thank you, and a huge thank you to all of you who have donated for anyone's concern. The funds that have exceeded my funeral cost will go to a trust for my babies. That way I can leave behind something for them and I can still ensure that they're going to be okay as they grow up perspective. You can find her on GoFundMe. I wish it was another vehicle, another avenue for her to get help, but that's the one that was chosen by her friends. And I will tell you that the the numbers up over one point two million dollars, and I'm grateful. I'm very very grateful, But reading her last few years and where she is and what she's facing, first of all, I hope she loves Jesus I hope someone shared that with her if she hasn't heard it before. But my reason in sharing this is not to bum you out. It's actually almost the opposite. It's to just bring perspective, that's all. Sometimes we need it. Forty six minutes past the out, it's the Morning Show with Preston Scott. All right. For those of you that are interested in perhaps contributing, Erica E r I K A D r T d I A r T E hyphen car. If you type in her name, you'll see stories and you'll see if you scroll down the GoFundMe link, and if you look at the stories I was just sharing with those, Hey, the ravages of what she's fighting are very evident. She's beautiful, young lady, and it's not that she's not anymore, but just physically the damages. You can see it, and bless her heart. Another little nugget here, unrelated, completely unrelated, Just know this about some of the ads on behalf of passage of Amendment three, the Weed Amendment. There are a couple of sheriffs in Florida that are supporting it. One in particular, it should be I think it's interesting to note that true leave the author of the bill, the amendment, and the one that stands to benefit as they are big weed in the state and you would not be allowed to grow your own weed. You would be prevented from you know, there's nothing about this that opens up the marketplace at all. It's going to be controlled basically by a monopoly. They have one of their main plants and processing centers in Gadsden County where the sheriff who is speaking on behalf of it is the sheriff. I'm just saying you can form your own conclusion from that. I just think it's interesting. If you missed it in the first hour, check the first hour, first half hour the show. The thank you cards are in. I'll share this from time to time to just kind of refresh you. The blog is up. You can send your self address stamped envelope to me at the address inside that blog. I have the cards. I demonstrated how it all works and it's pretty cool. It just is. And so the cards will be going out this weekend. So if you sent me an envelope, I have a stack of envelopes, just start being, you know, looking for him. If the cost is above because of weight, what you sent don't worry. I'll make up the difference and then i'll adjust the next time we do this. But we're gonna start. It's gonna be so exciting. Really, this is just perfect timing for the holiday season coming up. So find out more on the blog page. Brought to you by barn No Heating and Air. It's the Morning Show one on WFLA. All right, look back at the radio program. In one hundred and eighty seconds or less, kids who received the r mRNA COVID shots that had asthma died at six times the rate of kids that did not, six times, kind of horrifying. The House Committee on Oversight and Accountability asking the FBI Director to investigate Tim Walls because of his connections to China, the head of the International Longshoreman's Association. I'm sorry, I'm not overly sympathetic to their cause. I'm just not. I go in with an admitted presupposition to be opposed to anything unions or demanding, because I don't like unions. I think they're destructive, I think they're hurtful. And this guy's interviews where he claims he'll crush the economy, crush Americans, whatever. But he's making over nine hundred thousand dollars a year. And by the way, I have been told by multiple sources with sources that he's connected to the Genebeese crime family. So remember when I was riffing on that, Yeah, body language expert jd Vance at the debate, Captain of the Ship Tim Walls body language signs of lying top enlisted leader in the army dropped the requirement for diversity considerations for promotions, and then we shared a classic Florida Man Stories. Tomorrow from the band mercy Me Mike Schulzer, we'll have the best and worst of the week. We'll have good news and of course what's the beat. Cannot wait to join you then