Speaker 1: Hey, b with something for you to think about. We've all.
Speaker 2: Been brainwashed and conditioned, every single person. We've been so conditioned in this world that.
Speaker 1: With the truth slowly being revealed, people can't handle it.
Speaker 2: One thing you can get for free, people don't want it.
Speaker 1: And that is the truth. But I want to talk about something.
Speaker 2: You know, you hear about these boycotts and things like that. People will get out in the street and they'll march, they'll get out in the street and do things. They will boycott certain businesses and things like that.
Speaker 3: But I want to tell you the reason people, regardless of what billionaire companies, all of these companies do, people are so spoiled.
Speaker 2: And conditioned to spend even if they don't have it to spend.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a pure of shame. That's a pure shame. I could see if.
Speaker 2: You were in dire need, you needed something desperately, or your family needed to eat or something, and you need to.
Speaker 1: Rob Peter to pay pal. What I mean by that is you taken.
Speaker 2: From one thing like using your credit card, just swaping swack and swack and swap and swacken things like that is what I mean when I say rob Peter to pay perl. You don't have it, but you will find a way.
Speaker 1: Because you're spoiled and condition to spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.
Speaker 2: Now again, let me say this, if you need something, need, not want need, If you are hungry, you know something that you urgently need. There's a difference trying to survive and just living and doing things because your conditioned, manipulated, brainwashed, and spoiled.
Speaker 1: Most of all, spoiled, we the people.
Speaker 4: All around the world, We the people, have caused this catastrophe because we are so spoiled and conditioned to spin, to be robbed.
Speaker 1: To be manipulated and deceived.
Speaker 2: We're so conditioned, and people still don't get it. Billionaire companies did not become that one their own.
Speaker 1: It's because of you. You, you, you, you, you, and me. I don't contrive anymore. But there was a time.
Speaker 2: Hey, well let me say this. I have bought things that I didn't really really really.
Speaker 1: Need, but they were on sale. And see that's how they get you. Some people. They don't manipulate you for you to spend. And I'm just here to tell you. If we want things.
Speaker 2: To get better, we must become better individuals mentally, because right now, living is unaffordable.
Speaker 1: But we've partaked and participated, and we.
Speaker 2: Are the ones who have caused this because we created the monsters by spending, spending, spending, spending, spending.
Speaker 1: These businesses.
Speaker 2: They kept hiking the prices because we kept buying.
Speaker 1: We kept buying.
Speaker 2: No matter how high or how frequent they jack up the prices, we still would partake it. We still would embrace it and spend to get whatever.
Speaker 1: It is that we wanted.
Speaker 2: Now I'm way, way, way beyond that mindset, but I see it. I went out just yesterday and I was amazed.
Speaker 1: It was so many people out there. Granted I do.
Speaker 2: Live around military, but it was so many people out there spending money. I just stood for a second and just looked. I was like, Wow, we're ridiculous, We're pitiful, Oh, because we're so spoiled and conditioned. You have people living their lives just for show, struggling doing wrong things just to be able to show what they have. You have people stressed out trying to keep up with other people, when the people you're trying to keep up will struggle to get what they have. That's why rich people go into bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: People spend beyond their means people that have none.
Speaker 3: To give up, but they still will make a way, and people who have an abundance.
Speaker 2: Because people are spoiled and condition to spending. Now we're in a very dire situation because everything is unaffordable. I don't know where, you know, other people can say, oh, this is just like the USA or whatever. I don't know where that could happen. But I'm gonna speak for what I see and for what I know. And I talked about this on another episode before not too long ago. In the United States, you have a car payment, car insurance, property taxes. You have to do registration every year on that car, even if it's ten years old, you have to do a registration.
Speaker 1: They are robbing us.
Speaker 2: Why should you have to do a registration on the car you've had for years and years a year?
Speaker 1: Why do you keep having to register the same car.
Speaker 2: Because when you get a new car, you go to register that car. That's a part of before you able to drive that car off the pocket lite, you have to have that car registered and you have to have insurance. So why are they making us do registrations every year? So you got the car, the car payment, insurance on the car property taxes, registration all.
Speaker 1: On the car, and you do the registration once a year.
Speaker 2: You do the property tax once a year, but the car payment and the insurance you do that every month. Then you have your house payment or your rent.
Speaker 1: You have your.
Speaker 2: Utilities which include water, gas, and electric. Then if you have cable TV, then you have your cell phone bill.
Speaker 1: All of this is in one month.
Speaker 2: You're paying water, electric, and gas, all natural things, natural things that they are charging out the butt for robbing us blind. These companies are robbing us blind. And then the rent and the mortgage is just going up up. We protest for all types of things, but we don't protest for means to help us survive. Like lor These rents and these mortgages lorn thees insurances every month.
Speaker 1: You got health insurance, you have.
Speaker 2: Life insurance, you have medical insurance.
Speaker 1: All of these things are paid once a month, but you only get a little bit of money.
Speaker 2: Your money remains the same while everything else goes up.
Speaker 1: Make that make sense, Make it make sense.
Speaker 2: But I said all of that to go back to what I was originally talking about, and that is how people are spoiled, and because of it, you run short on things that you actually need to survive. It's just it's crazy, it's off the chain, insane.
Speaker 1: But people struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle, do our type of nefarious things, and no matter.
Speaker 2: What, they're gonna spin, spin, spin, and the more you spin, the higher prices are. The more you spin, the higher prices are, the more inflated.
Speaker 1: Because they say they're so ignorant, It don't matter how high we.
Speaker 2: Make these things, these products and services, they gonna buy them. They never push back, They just continue to purchase. So why should we stop raising prices because we know they're gonna buy them anyways. And that's exactly the monsters we've created. Now, everybody is complaining about how expensive everything.
Speaker 1: Is, and it is.
Speaker 2: How extremely expensive everything is, but people still spending. How can you change something by continuing to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You cannot make the situation better by continuing to do.
Speaker 1: The same things.
Speaker 2: You don't even realize that you're conditioned, brainwashed.
Speaker 1: To spend.
Speaker 2: That's why so many people have gone into bankruptcy because over spinach and again that is the major reason why we are where we are today. Yet evidence yesterday, people are still spending just wildly wildly out there, just spending, spending, spending. It's crazy. I'm telling you it's crazy. If you don't need it to survive, you don't need it. And I know some things you know you may want, but you gotta take care of what you need first.
Speaker 1: Another thing I talked about.
Speaker 2: Is how China got on national TV and showed you how they make these things so cheap and charge you crazy prices, and you're still buying it. Tell me that's not a spoiled individual.
Speaker 1: You don't care.
Speaker 2: You just want to people to see, hey, I got this bag, I have this outfit, I have these shoes. When you're being robbed, trying to have showed you you were being robbed, but you are.
Speaker 1: So senseless.
Speaker 2: That you still purchasing these things, still making these millionaires and billionaires richer, and they don't care nothing about you having given you a break, haven't given you anything for free.
Speaker 1: Some of you have a cast full of bags and.
Speaker 2: Name brand and they ain't given you nothing for free over the years, nothing but you keep piling their pockets full of money. That's ignorance to me. I'm sorry, that's ignorance. I told you years ago, I don't go after name brand things. Now, if I happen to get something.
Speaker 1: Name brand or so called name brand, believe me one thousand percent. I got it on seal.
Speaker 2: And I mean a sale sale because a lot of things say sale.
Speaker 1: You look at the prices, you're like, are you're kidding me? This is not a sale.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about a sale, sale or sell for real. That's the only way I'll buy anything. And it has to be unique, something different, because that's what I like. But I can refrain. I know how to control myself.
Speaker 1: Because if I see that that price.
Speaker 2: Is ridiculous, you're not gonna get me. No, you're not gonna get me.
Speaker 1: Believe you me.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get me because it don't mean that much to me. I'd rather go without than to be suckered.
Speaker 1: Let me say it again, I would rather go without than to be suckered. I am not giving my money anymore like that, and I long will go change my ways. I don't contribute. Wake up. We are in perilous times. People are struggling.
Speaker 2: Yet you're still trying to go and buy all of this stuff that you don't need. And you know you don't need it. You just want somebody to say, look, look at what you have. That is an immature mindset, That is an individual who need to grow. Many people could save money if they stop spending for everything they see. These billionaires and millionaires care nothing about you. These companies care nothing about you. All they want is your money. They don't care if you're living on the street. If you will buy their products and services, that's all they care about.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 2: If you can't afford your home, you can't afford a roof over your head, you can't afford food or clothes, they don't care. You can't afford health care, they don't care. If you can't afford to pay for surviving month to month, they don't care. All they want you to do is keep spending.
Speaker 1: Wake up. We created this monster. We the people created this monster. And believe me, I.
Speaker 2: Can talk about some other things that we created, but I'll just I'm not gonna go there on this episode. I'm just talking about how we have created the monster, the monsters because it's big.
Speaker 1: Businesses, millionaires, billionaires. Let me tell.
Speaker 2: You, people are so spoiled that you can't even see how they've been boozling you, getting you to get into all of this technology that's gonna ultimately take your job, destroy lives, because people are killing and killing themselves, killing other people because.
Speaker 1: Of this technology. You're easily sold.
Speaker 2: Easily they come up with this, this eye recognition, fingerprint recognition.
Speaker 1: You easily fall prayed, and you don't even understand they're trying to usher.
Speaker 2: In one worm or order. You don't get it because you fall for anything. You're so easily manipulated. Oh yeah, that's nice technology. I don't even think I have to do is put a chip in my hand and wave my hand over the skinner and my food. They have taken all of your identity. They've taken all of your identity. And these smart smart watches and these phones that you download all of these apps on.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I delete every single app that I don't need, and I only use the basic. I don't download games, music, none of that. That's why AI is the way it is, because we the people have given freely all of this information, down to how to breathe.
Speaker 1: Emotions, all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: You've given it up freely through all of this technology.
Speaker 1: You're thinking it's helping you, but it's helping them.
Speaker 2: And now they've created all of this stuff that's take.
Speaker 1: It over.
Speaker 2: Because people are so spoiled, so gullable, so easily manipulated. I want to talk about it because I was really, really totally flabbergasted yesterday when I was out, I was like, this is crazy, insane, and the Holidays is not even here yet.
Speaker 1: I was like, my ma, ma, mama.
Speaker 2: That's why everything is sky high because we've allowed them to make everything sky high, and it's not going to get better as long as people continue to spin, spin, spin, They're gonna continue to take those prices up. They don't care. You can never change anything by remaining the same. They are a problem, but you the biggest problem. Your mindset is your worst enemy because you've been conditioned to be spoiled and easily brainwashed and manipulated. But you can't see it because your eyes are wide shut. You can't see anything. You're blind to your wants and your desires because you're spoiled. You feel so entitled. You got to have this, you got to have that. But only thing you're doing is fueling the fire and allowing these companies to rob you. There's no way anyone should be paying more than twenty dollars a month for electricity, gas, water. Shouldn't pay for it at all because God made it free. We shouldn't have to pay for these things. It's a luxury from God that man have taken.
Speaker 1: And made it bad.
Speaker 2: People shouldn't be struggling to pay utilities that are natural things from God. Many millions of people are gonna bust hell wide open for their greed and their lust. Millions upon millions upon millions going to bust hell wide open because of their greed taking advantage of people. This manipulation going straight to hell. And if you don't wake up, you will continue down that same road of being manipulated and deceived because you're spoiled in condition to be that way. Change is up to you, and you know what, that's all I'm saying. On I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. I hope you're not offending, but if you are, hey, that's not my problem. I'm just here to tell you the truth and I'm going to do that in love, not to be mean, ruthless, cruel, in love, So thank you for listening. Please share because you know it may hurt, but it's definitely definitely the truth.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same, and I pray you do it, think on it. If you want better, you must do better.