Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. It's mug Shot Monday. That means we're going to talk about some felons.
Speaker 2: And look, I know everyone hates Monday, you know what I mean, and no one likes Monday. But here we are making your Mondays better and funnier week after week after week. So this can always look forward to this show every Monday if it makes your Monday go by.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, Kisha, And you're also wearing kind of a prisoner shirt at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, actually, actually it goes perfectly for this show of the heart.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, okay, I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 1: So we recorded for the episodes we do on Wednesday, which is Welcome to Platfel. We're doing a rewatch and that's on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade. Prime and Keisha and I were just recorded for that as we do. And I forgot somebody. I said, God, I wish we had a because we like Mugshot Monday, TLC Tuesday, Bravo Thursday. I wish we had like something funny to say for Platfel. I got some of the funniest replies, but the one that stuck out was Whitey Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Two thumbs of fat person is a genius, a genius of words, because I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: How funny is that Whitey Wednesday because she's always like, these are the whitest people of it. I mean, they really are. And I really hate saying things like.
Speaker 2: That, especially on air, because you just never know how someone's gonna take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it really, I mean that has.
Speaker 2: To be some of the whitest shit, even white people. Oh yes, I mean because the blonde hair does not help the situation at all.
Speaker 3: And then and then they opened their mouths and like, oh my gosh, I completely agree, completely agree. Yes, So we'll have to remember that next time. That's funny.
Speaker 1: I will tell you, guys, today's Monday, but Wednesday is tell everybody what's happening on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: All new episodes of Love is flind he'r dropping all six episodes on one day.
Speaker 3: So when you wake the Wednesday morning, there you go. There you go, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll all be there a whole new season and old hot Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Hi, oh god, I gotta find that. I gotta find that Indy.
Speaker 3: When she used to say from this show, guys, and Indy went to see Harry and she just goes, oh hi, oh yeah, yeah. I don't know why she's talking to her. I remember that it was just her birthday last week.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, maybe I should say, hey, can you just say it for us one time? Like, send us a voice recording of you're saying Ohio so we can use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you do, let me know, let me know, because that's just so funny, because it's love is blind Is.
Speaker 3: It's just not in a city. It's just in the state of Ohio. So right, that's right, all the Ohio people together, we're just hilarious because I was like, they're not going to do a city. They're like, forget it.
Speaker 1: People come from all over, Like, why are we trying to narrow it down to Denver when these people live an hour outside of Denver.
Speaker 3: Yes, it makes more sense just to say that it's in the state. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I am excited for you guys to hear that. We've been working on our episodes and so far the season is good. It's it picks up towards its people seem kind of boring.
Speaker 3: But it does pick up. It does pick up well.
Speaker 2: Even the first two episodes, which I found to be a little bit boring, but when we recapped it, we just brought it to life.
Speaker 3: Like course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We just we were the razzle dazzle, but those episodes needed.
Speaker 1: Listen, if we can make sixty days in funny, we can make anything funny.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true. I agree.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about some people that are funny. And this is love during lockup. It is season seven, episode four.
Speaker 3: The X Factor is the name of this episode. Okay, okay, we're gonna loost her X talk. Yeah, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start with our hooker with a heart of gold. That's Emily and Emily and Justin So her week long time at Bella's is coming to an end.
Speaker 3: And she made five thousand dollars. That is not enough. No, no, no, it is not enough.
Speaker 2: That is not enough for all this ask and koochie, we gonna have to make a lot more than five thousand dollars, Like that wasn't worth it.
Speaker 3: But didn't she say last week.
Speaker 1: That she wants to lied, She wants to come out for every interaction she has, for every banging she does, She wants to make a thousand dollars, So that means in one week she only banged five times.
Speaker 2: Well, remember when we first met her, she said how she would make ten to twenty thousand dollars in a week.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Well we knew.
Speaker 2: She was lying, just based off for war rope and horrible tattoos, including the one on her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five thousand dollars in a week because she was still busy on a phone run about this boy in prison.
Speaker 3: I think she had to probably pay at least one thousand dollars in travel fees because they're not paying for that. You know, it wasn't worth it. This was bad, she says. You know, it's a little low. The five thousand was a little low.
Speaker 1: But I got some amazing content from it, and these content creators want to film with me in Vegas.
Speaker 3: So porn right, Okay? I was confused.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know if it was going to be pictures or she was going to be doing ads.
Speaker 3: It never dawned on me that it was porn.
Speaker 1: Content creators who want to film with her in Vegas.
Speaker 3: She's just a naughty girl.
Speaker 1: She is naughty, So she calls her son, Drake, And I got to say this did kind of tug at my heartstring because she's talking to him and she kind of cries a little bit and says she really misses and she's grateful when her mom can help her, and she really and her son, they really miss each other.
Speaker 3: And in my mind, I'm like, why can't you just be like a stripper where you live?
Speaker 2: In my mind, if I were a drink of the mom. But can y'all please blur my picture out because I do not want to know my mom and my daughter. People don't know my daughter's out here hoing. Please blur out my face. I this is me personally speaking.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think she doesn't want to be tied down to being a normal suburban mom.
Speaker 3: Well that's fine. You could be again.
Speaker 1: You can be a stripper, you can have an only fans like, there's other things you can do to keep you at home and still be in there.
Speaker 3: I don't think she wants to be at home.
Speaker 2: I don't think she wants to every day normal taking care of I think the mom raises.
Speaker 3: The little boy, Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she says, I'm going to Vegas to shoot some content okay, she says, even though Justin really doesn't agree with it, you know, and if it was so much money, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I just need to have a steady income.
Speaker 1: So basically it's like I'm going to do porn and I don't really want to, but I didn't make enough money at Bella's, so now I've got to go.
Speaker 3: When does she I mean, she must do keegels all the time.
Speaker 2: I know, hegels in the morning, keegel's in the afternoon, keegel's at supper time.
Speaker 3: Because it's a lot of wear and there on the body.
Speaker 1: I know, I know she's And she says, you know, regarding Justin in money, he's never asked for money before, but in the last month and a half he has. And then she tells us Justin is in touch with two of his exes, Brittany and Liz.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Brittany is the one that was running the Facebook page and they're just friends, and she really does like Brittany a lot, but she does not like Liz.
Speaker 3: Now, these are the two girls that.
Speaker 1: Have come out and said that, you know, Emily's the reason that he unlived himself and all this stuff. But then other people have pulled up horrible posts that Liz has made about Justin, you know, being a felon and how she hates him and broke her heart and cheat on her all this. So it's like maybe she didn't like him so much until she had to be on TV.
Speaker 3: You know who.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of these women in his life used him to be on television.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hate to say that, but I mean that's what it's starting to look like. She says.
Speaker 1: You know, Liz says that Justin's just using me and that he and Liz are planning to be together, and I did find out he's still talking to her. So she pulls over at a rest stop and reads these mean messages from Liz and she cries, this is one if he's using me. Now, why does she have two phones?
Speaker 3: Because she's a hooker? Okay? So one is for those like like like drug dealers have.
Speaker 1: Two phones, Okay, one for your everyday life and the other it's just for your dealing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would you would you want like someone who's trying to dick you down and pay you to call you on your family phone?
Speaker 3: Yes? I guess not if you were also trying to like arrange playdates for your five year old. That would get confusing. That's just too much. You got to have two phones. May have you heard that song? I got two phones? No? Okay? Well, and then talking ed Justin says I did love He calls her Elizabeth. I did love Elizabeth and I was very close to her family. And yeah, it's hard to say it's over forever because we had a life together, but she hasn't been in the picture until recently. And then it kind of cuts we started filming because you guys started filming this show. Emily says she's been cheated on in every relationship and she tries not to be a negative person, but this is triggering for her. So now we see Liz the X and Brittany the X who's now the friend at a restaurant in Clearfield, Pennsylvania, and she's from I think I think Brittany, I think she didn't want to be the X.
Speaker 2: I think he her out right, and I think it's because how she looks, you know, I think she changed throughout the relationship because I think she still has feelings for this guy, because why the fuck would you want to eat.
Speaker 3: Me involved in his life? This month. I don't know, Zero says at all.
Speaker 2: No, she she just wants to have some way to still be in contact and close to him.
Speaker 3: She likes some seal, which is strange.
Speaker 1: And both of them seemed to be slightly cracked out. They just both seemed to be a little many.
Speaker 3: Talking really fast or really sort of like do their hands a lot. And I was like, yeah, these girls hit the pipe together before they filmed in the bathroom, in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: All right, that's like like classy ladies would it is? So, Liz says, Yeah, I was telling this to Britney. I hung out with them Lee. I liked her, we were friends, but then we sort of fell apart, you know, and I, you know, told her that Justin's using her for the money.
Speaker 3: Why are they even communicating with each other? Like why are the exes like hanging out? And I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then this guy actually literally unalives himself, which is a complete sad story, tragedy, and these three bitches are still on the internet bitching about it, trying to get famous off of this guy.
Speaker 3: They are tragedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just like they're trying to get famous right now while filming they're still doing it. And then you know the Internet, they'll fucking do it. You know, they'll start an only fans of people.
Speaker 3: It's sad, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: So Brittany goes, well, you know, I introduced them, and she asked me. Emily asked me if Justin would be okay with my occupation, and I said, yeah, I think it's fine. I mean, he wants companionship, and like, who gives a fuck, Like he's in prison.
Speaker 3: You know, he don't want it for me anymore.
Speaker 1: So and so I just figured, well, I'd put him with a hooker so he can realize what it's like to have a good girl like me.
Speaker 3: A girl a good home, cooking and all that good stuff. Yeah, and she goes, and but then he told me he's now infatuated with this girl.
Speaker 1: He's like in love with this girl. And he's kidding himself if he thinks he can handle what her job is.
Speaker 2: Well, but she's not doing a very good job like that. She's telling the truth.
Speaker 3: There, yes viral again.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Head, Liz says Emily's profession will be very toxic for Justin because I know how he acts when he can't control a situation and he definitely cannot control this girl. And yeah, of course I still want to be with him. We were together for two years, things got toxic, but if we were together now things would be way different.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be toxic anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, how So because you're met thou and he's in prison.
Speaker 3: So how is it now going to be better?
Speaker 2: And here's my thing, if he really wanted to still be with her, here's a perfect opportunity right now. Like I'm with her and I don't even have to deal with her all the time, right. I think Liz wants him to like her a lot more than he actually does.
Speaker 3: And it could just be about whinning.
Speaker 1: I think it is, and that plays stupid game, win, stupid crisis, all right, yep. So then Brittany gets a call from Justin and Liz grabs the phone. It's like, why did you block me?
Speaker 3: This list?
Speaker 2: Well, why did you blo There's nothing worse than being blocked than they fucking.
Speaker 3: Call you from someone else.
Speaker 2: So I used to do shit like that, Like I would get blocked and I would just use some one else's phonic call the person. Oh you blocked me, you just want me to show up?
Speaker 3: At your job. Here, I'm writing breakfast. I mean.
Speaker 1: He goes, You're just getting too much into my situation and you and you have no right and you need to back up, and she goes, well, Emily does not have your best interest and I do have the right because I love you and I want to rebuild with you and I want to know what's going on with you, and he goes, Okay. He goes, look, I don't know what the best thing is for me, and maybe it's not her, but it's not like my fingers on the nuclear button, and I have to make a decision like i'm And he doesn't say, like, I'm gonna be in here for another year, so who you know? So they called the call ins and Brittany says, you guys are gonna end up together.
Speaker 3: I just know it. He loves you. I just don't know why.
Speaker 1: It's so hard for him to say it, like you guys are perfect, I mean, and if not you, then it could be me.
Speaker 3: It's fine. I think if he wanted, if he loved her, he would have told her that he loved her, and he wouldn't have had Brittany trying to set him up on his Facebook.
Speaker 2: Group No, I would rather be with the hooker than with the meth head, which you know, what, if I had to pick between the two, you know, I might a hooker.
Speaker 3: Hook hooker is not looking too bad, not too bad, you know. Yeah, it's hard to get out of that addiction.
Speaker 2: And then you get the teeth problems and the stealing.
Speaker 1: And now, okay, Aisha and McHale aka Michael.
Speaker 2: Michael, Okay, Mary Kay, I just say this, Okay, this hair's situation.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much more I can take.
Speaker 1: It seems to be like lifting in the back this week, Like it's not. It seems to be kind of not attached in the back a little bit this week.
Speaker 2: It is like she said, you know what, I want braids, But then again I may want dreads too, but.
Speaker 3: Then again again raids with a little leave out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then maybe I want half a wig, half a wig, not a whole wig, half a wig.
Speaker 3: But I'm just start all up there, start all up there. This week, I'm gonna put a weird clip in my hair right here, because that's what it added. The razzle dassle. She was right there with the clip.
Speaker 2: She did that changed all of our minds. Now, we all want that hairstell because you added that clip.
Speaker 3: I was like, is that a microphone? Is that a hair clip? What's happening in the.
Speaker 2: Front those probably a family of birds living in that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing too, is once you start filming and you've got a hairstyle, you cannot change it.
Speaker 3: M h. So hopefully she had a horrible decision she made. Oh she is too.
Speaker 1: So Ayisha and Crystal and Anna Marie the baby are headed into. When they drive in, it definitely is like a trailer park. But then they come up to a nice house.
Speaker 2: Well that's what happens when you don't have an HOA.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, is this just sort of a mixed mixed housing neighborhood or did they sort of film it like.
Speaker 3: That and then you come up to this nice house. I was confused.
Speaker 2: It reminds me a lot of certain areas that I live by.
Speaker 3: That was that was very normal to me. It was okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So she's like, I'm just still stunned the prison didn't let me in to see my man. My man, I mean, he is a missing I have not heard from him. He is missing.
Speaker 3: He's not missing. He just doesn't want you to know his whereabouts.
Speaker 1: Currently not missing. So she goes to meet Gloria the ant. Now she knocks on the door, knocks on the door. Gloria answers the door with all her keys in her hand. She's like, I am believing. Who are you?
Speaker 3: He's like, She's like, uh, you didn't think you were coming up in here, did you? Because you're not about to set well if you.
Speaker 2: The hair has me scared and concern, and you may catch fire in here in this house with this heater on.
Speaker 3: Let's just sit on the porch. She wasn't about.
Speaker 1: She goes, I don't care if y'all have to pee not you head right on out to the Arby's on the road.
Speaker 3: I am not coming into my house, Believer. This is a fucking stranger. Yeah. And she's like, I don't want these cameras in my house. These people are gonna meet.
Speaker 1: So Gloria answers the door with the keys in her head, which is so funny. It's just kind of like an old lady always with her purse, you know, purse, And she says, Oh, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Happy to meet you. You know.
Speaker 1: McHale has told me so much about you, and Gloria goes, we call him Michael.
Speaker 3: I died. She was on his damn name. She wants this man to be more like exotic than he is and calls him not and I was like, not at all, it's Michael.
Speaker 1: But the why and she says, why why did the mom put the k and why is then why does he have the cave?
Speaker 3: Is not Michaeale. She goes, his mother did that, like I don't know, his name was.
Speaker 2: Like a special Yeah, you're the only idiot walking around calling them Michale.
Speaker 1: So it's so funny because he didn't like correct her to say it's Michael, because.
Speaker 2: I think he done correct her on a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so she's like his sentence.
Speaker 1: So they go to look at the property. They've got aunt Gloria in the front, and she goes, I really want to see where he was living, where his gorgeous farmland is, where he was riding the horses, and it was this idyllic, you know, life's dial I want to go out, and they're just, yeah, we're just off roading in the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then they pull up to this like side dirt road that two people could walk side by, side by, and she goes, it's up there. You can't drive up there, you have to walk.
Speaker 1: And she's like, well, I just wanted to see this beautiful farm where we're gonna have this gorgeous life together.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you're heading in the wrong direction if that's what you're looking for, uh, because it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So they park and leave it. Gloria in the car. Now we do know productions with her, but it did get dark.
Speaker 2: Cause she's fine because the baby's in the back. And Gloria's like, I'll keep the baby. I'll keep the baby, y'all. I'll keep the baby.
Speaker 3: What time does she need to eat?
Speaker 2: It's it's the plastic bottle.
Speaker 3: With the fake milk. Do I need to warm it up? Or does she take it cold? It disappears when you turn it upside down? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So they walk up this dirt road and they see some like stray dogs.
Speaker 3: Husey. Crystal grabs a big stick and I love dolls, but you never know what a straight dog was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And asha Aisha goes, I am not getting sanctuary and home. She goes, it is getting a place you want to hide, and Crystal goes, yeah, like where a drug lord would live.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh no, not a drug lord. This guy most is definitely worse for the drug lord. Yeah, this is around zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the drug lord would never even step foot on this land.
Speaker 3: Like you two souper motherfuckers are doing.
Speaker 2: This sounds like a scene out of a comedy movie, these two walking up this dirt road.
Speaker 1: It was, but it was also like a scene out of Breaking Bad. It was a little scary.
Speaker 2: It was I at what point do you say never mind?
Speaker 3: Because halfway down I would have said, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's probably literally twenty steps off of this road, but that for dramatic purposes. That made it look like they were walking through the woods forever. It's twenty minutes later and all this stuff. So they come up up to this old crepit trailer. They see police tape on the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she walks up to the door, and I'm like, why you don't even know what should fall in.
Speaker 2: Because it looked like it was going to specially with all that hair in her head, just go straight through.
Speaker 3: She can't even see. So they go in. There's crap everywhere. Now for at one point.
Speaker 1: It looks like production set up lights in there so they could see. But then they're pretending like they have their flashlights, and I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Match, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So they find a folder and a bunch of papers and they're like, take everything, take all the papers so they can really get.
Speaker 3: To the bottom of this. I would have done that too. I would have too.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, there's not anyway, there's not critters living in here.
Speaker 3: I would have not. I mean, I would have put gloves on first. I would have been like that, they look like drug residues around my hands up and yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So in the Talking Head again Michael's casting tape, he says, inially, you know, I was farming. I had livestock, I had hogs, I had cows, and you know, I like nice things, and I've worked very hard for every single thing I had, and I'm just ready to get out and be with her.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think you have family land that may have been left to you, and you couldn't afford to build a nice house like Aunt Gloria. So you got like, maybe, I don't know if there's like a trailer auction place that you can go to. He got that trailer. He had an auction house and did fluely nothing with it. I think he probably walks people's horses and took a picture with someone else's horse.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he was like a farm hand. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: And I do think all of that property is Aunt Gloria's. Because she goes, I have been back there in a while, she was like, yeah, uncle lived back there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had family property. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they finally get back to the cars, like, are you okay, Aunt Gloria and she says she was like that house, you know, wasn't what I thought, like it had been rants act And she goes, really no, it was nice back there, and she goes, but it's been about ten years. Okay, well that could happened in ten years.
Speaker 2: It's well, when they got back, they were like, oh you're still here.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck did you think she was gonna be?
Speaker 1: You can see the production car parks right behind them. I mean, also, again, she had the baby. You know, she had to keep the bait. You want her to abandon the baby.
Speaker 3: So fu the baby.
Speaker 1: So they get back home to the house and Glorious sits on the porch because.
Speaker 3: Again, yeah, they're coming in. Nobody's going inside.
Speaker 2: Here's some off because the mosquitoes get bad around here around.
Speaker 3: This time of night. But y'all are not coming in this house. Did you see? Did you she's sitting on like the porch bench and she's got like her person or keys.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like she was like leaning back, like they were too close to her, Like the way that the camera was, I felt.
Speaker 3: Like she was like blaming this woman.
Speaker 2: This woman literally leaves her house to go to the Piggy Wigley. Yeah, Wednesday night cry rehearsals in Sunday school and a Sunday.
Speaker 3: Service and then other than that, that's it. That's it. This was a lot for Aunt Gloria. It was a lot. It was a lot. Oh, she goes to the bea shop. She goes to the beauty shop once a week. That is it, once a week. That's it.
Speaker 1: So they're asking her about, you know, him moving to the Elmore facility. They're like, you know, he recently moved to the Elmore facility, but we haven't heard from him at all.
Speaker 3: And the aunt says, I didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: But that's good because he wasn't a maximum security and he's not a hardened criminal. So that's good if he's in the Elmore facility. And she goes, I know, like, do you know how much time they gave him, And the aunt goes, well, it's the rule of three. If you offend three times, you got life.
Speaker 3: So he got life. He's there for life because he was the rule of three.
Speaker 2: Say, that's all the questions have been answered about the sentencing.
Speaker 3: Now, and she goes, now, I saw nine hundred and ninety nine. Here's what I thought.
Speaker 1: That was a typo. And aunt goes, no, it's not a typo. He got life. She goes, now, he didn't do any he didn't do enough to get life, but it was the rule of three. And maybe this last offense was not enough to get life, but because he had been arrested three.
Speaker 3: Times for the same thing, then he got life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so goes huh, I wonder now if he is not telling me the truth?
Speaker 3: And he's just telling me these things, so I don't leave him.
Speaker 2: Girl, he's lied about his name, like you just found out three truths tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, his real name is Michael. Yes, he does not have some lake house.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what the fuck She was thinking she thought she was gonna feed ducks and pigs and hurtles and all that kind of No, it's it's a horrible trailer. And then you just found out, Hey, life, life, what.
Speaker 3: Else does she? I mean, this is where their story should stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll never see them again because they can't go onto any further seasons because he's still gonna be during he's never gonna be after lock Up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And honestly, I'm okay with that because if she would have came back another season with that hair, I would have about Mary paying.
Speaker 3: Can we please skip her on tap out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's talk about Goddess, Gigi and Demand Moomo. And I have to tell you, Keisha, they and I posted this.
Speaker 3: They did. I told you that last week.
Speaker 2: I was like, you didn't but you hadn't seen us, say you didn't see her posting for her picture with that damn ring onb You're.
Speaker 3: Like, I didn't see it. Look okay, so I've got it on the screen.
Speaker 1: Because when they first did it, they had Goddess and Bonita like in the same picture with like a slash like them each on a corner. But now they did this and that is so funny.
Speaker 3: It is hilarious. Yes, it is so funny.
Speaker 2: So it's even funnier now because we know how much that ring costs.
Speaker 1: So Mumu calls Gigi. I just you guys these names I can't okay. So Mumu calls Gigi and she says, I had a really nice time talking to your mom, and we talked about getting your stuff, and it seems like most of it is over at the baby Mama's house. And he says, even though I'm he tells us, even though I'm incarcerated, I'm still working.
Speaker 3: I have the tow truck company.
Speaker 1: Now, remember when all I read all of his charges and they were all related to a commercial vehicle. So now we know, we go, he got arrested for the handgun and he was in a commercial vehicle, and this.
Speaker 3: Is what it was. Because we were like, he's a truck driver or something. So yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 1: So he says he has a tow truck company, he sells cars, he invested in real estate. But everything he does is legit. And Banita has his stuff jewelry, watches, cars, designer jeens, designer shoes, probably two hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty drug dealer stuff, the jewelry, the cars that all that, yeah.
Speaker 2: All of it, and then the truck. It all springs drug dealer. And this is my.
Speaker 3: Day job to really hide what I really.
Speaker 1: Do, being a tow truck driver. Right, So he tells her, he goes, just let my mother get it. Let my mother get it. I don't want all this to get messy. And she goes, nah, I think I'll go get it. He goes, well, just be cool then, and he goes, look, once I get my stuff from her, I won't have any need to talk to her other than about my child. Yeah, And Gigi goes, but did you tell her about me that you were in a relationship, and he goes, ah, nah, no one knows about that. And she says, you told me that you told Bonita about us, And now you're saying none of the baby mamas know about me, so you're lying.
Speaker 3: I caught you in a lie. He's like, look, I'm a drug dealer. I'm not a good lie. I'm just good at selling drugs.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, you're expecting too much out of me right now, I'm thirty years old and I got four kids with four women. Now, come on now, yeah, keep try, and he says, look, I threw it out there to them as an idea, but I never solidified it. But when I get home, I'm gonna get it all worked out. Don't you worry about it?
Speaker 3: Okay, bye? But here's the thing. Why does he need to tell them that with him still be locked up?
Speaker 1: It seems like he only the only one he's really worried about it is the most sent baby Mama Bonita, because the other ones have probably just said, forget his ass. He's in prison. I'm a single mother. Well, act like he doesn't exist, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Gigi calls her sister in law, whose name is Azariah, but she calls her Zariah and she tells her that, yeah, she tells her.
Speaker 1: She goes, he said he told the baby mama about me, But now he's saying he did not.
Speaker 3: And from a woman's point.
Speaker 1: Of view, when he gets out, this baby mama is going to be mad and wonder like, why didn't you tell me? And Zoria goes, yeah, and that's gonna make it worse for you because of what he did. Now, this woman's gonna be mad at you, and it's not even.
Speaker 2: Your fault, which I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: She's thinking, like, this woman's going to be mad at me. It's not my fault. He should have told her.
Speaker 3: No, it's always the guy's fault. Well, great point, So we're talking head.
Speaker 1: She says, all I know is that he and Beanita, his most recent baby mama, broke up while he was incarcerated. And she goes so, I don't know. I'm praying for the best, but I'm prepared for the worst.
Speaker 3: She should, she should? All right, now we see Bonita. She goes into a real janky looking jewelry store. Is it a jewey store? Is it a pawn shop? Unclear? I'm gonna go with pawn shop. Is this is just a jewelry section?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you're right. She needs to replace the ring the demand gave her. So she meets her friend there named Juju. I always loved the name Juju. I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: Is this the same girl that was Helpinger with the juice?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. That was like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get past that wig. So I don't know her wig. What you mean Benita's wig.
Speaker 3: Or jujus banitas banitas? Yeah, it was better than it was when she was doing the juice. We didn't have that peace out. I agree, I agree. She'd brush it a little bit.
Speaker 1: So she says in her talking head, she goes, look, I was impulsive and I had some bills due I'm a single mom, so I sold some of this stuff. And also I lost my engagement ring. How do people lose these rings? How do you lose it?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I've lost you have more than three times, Keisha. How how do he lose it? You?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm one of those people. When I come home, everything comes off. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everything comes off. And sometimes I can't remember. One time I had a retainer and I took it off never was to be found again.
Speaker 3: Same thing with the ring. A retainer is way different than an engagement ring.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean it's it's been lost more than a few times.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how I rolled? That's how I rolled.
Speaker 2: So I understand Benita san Benita only in reference to this. Okay, nothing else about Bonita, do I understand?
Speaker 1: So the salesman comes out, So first of all, she says, like, here's when we got engaged. Can you figure out what the ring was exactly? And see if you have the same one, so I can buy the same one. So he goes and looks it up and goes, here's almost the exact ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he bought from a pawn shop as well.
Speaker 1: Right, and so somehow they had a record of it, and he shows it and says it's four nine hundred and ninety dollars, and she almost falls over.
Speaker 3: She's like, she's like, I don't have five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: She was like, can you show me something that looks just like that, but like way cheaper, Like I keep it soak on near or something.
Speaker 3: That's what she needs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she fucking loses the engagements and rings like she does.
Speaker 3: That's right, you hear that, James. That's what Keisha needs because she loses shit.
Speaker 4: He knows, okay, So the talking head she goes, look, if I would have known he spent that much money on it, I would have.
Speaker 3: Kept it. She was. Anyway, he's he's about to come home, and I gotta figure all the shit out. I think she did not lose her ring. I don't know. She put that right in the pawnshop with everything else. I think so too.
Speaker 2: And she had no idea how much it was really worth, or maybe the pawnshop guy's totally lying about how much it costs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all this could be all of it fake. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Benita says, God, I feel terrible that I lost the engagement ring, but I'm gonna try to buy this decoy ring because guys don't really pay attention.
Speaker 3: And then when he gets out, I'm just gonna persuade him to buy me a new ring anyway, Okay, good luck with that. The talking head he says, uh yeah. In twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I propose to Benita and she believes we're engaged because I never told her anything different.
Speaker 3: So what is she supposed to think? I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Won't say we're not engaged, but right now it's on hold.
Speaker 3: It's on hold. Now, I did.
Speaker 2: Say in between area. You know that in between area Mary Payne.
Speaker 3: By the way, I could not understand what he said when he said it's on hold. I had to fit on the close captions. I was like, what's you sayone else? Well, I can. I can hardly understand anything that Benita says. Same. Then I was like, it's really hard. Okay.
Speaker 1: So the guy brings out another ring and it's sixty four dollars, She's like, yes, sold chit ching. So in the talking head, Benita goes, I am sweat and trying to figure this out. You know, I'm very pressed for time to figure this all out, because if he finds out I sold one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars one one five commas zero zero zero worth of his stuff, he will literally lose a shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I will too, especially if you do.
Speaker 2: It's one thing if you're like, look, baby, i'm broke. I'm trying to take care of your kid plus my other kid, Like can I please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No on mine, I would have sold it without permission too. I'm totally lying here.
Speaker 3: This was really bad. It's really bad.
Speaker 2: This is really a horrible situation. And the the fact that she's like, you know, I'm short on time. Really you got more time than which thing because he's gonna go home and spend some time with Gigi and you're gonna think he's still locked up, because.
Speaker 3: That is plain.
Speaker 1: And the thing too, is that once he realizes she's done all this, he's not going to be wanting to do this poly lifestyle with her anymore.
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, here's here, this proves how much of a piece of shit. He is okay, okay, So he's going to tell Gigi his real release date, right, and I guess he's planning on like a couple of months down the line is when he's gonna tell Bonita when he's been released. According to like what he told his mom, his plan was, uh huh. This goes against the whole I'm Father of the year because right with not seeing that kid, so you can play house with this other chick for a couple of months and then all comes see you.
Speaker 3: And your mom. Great point, great point. He's full of shit. I would have sold all this shit all to fifty k. Okay, yeah, Rich and a fully Shah. Now we remember Felicia's a new Orlans and Rich is the guy that kind of looks like an arkle but also like he's cute. We can't quite figure it out. I don't think he's cute at all.
Speaker 1: I thought he was cute at first, but now I kind of think he looks like a dork and then a crime.
Speaker 2: When he was talking to the spiritual advisor, I'm like, what stop?
Speaker 1: So in the talking head Felicia, who's twenty six, and remember she's been in prison. Since what she's seventeen, she's too young for her name to be Felicia.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Have you ever met a baby Felicia?
Speaker 1: No, every time you think, O somebody that has a baby book and they named the like my little nephew's name is George, and it's so funny when he's a baby to be that little baby George.
Speaker 2: Look, yeah, you have to like add the word baby before when they just don't have a baby name. You know, hey, baby Felicia, because that's a run ups name.
Speaker 3: You know, that is funny. So the talking toad Felicia goes.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm excited to get out and have all the experiences that I missed.
Speaker 3: You know, I have no idea how to be in a relationship. You know.
Speaker 1: She's like I paid to prison when I was seventeen. She's just I've never seen Rich in person. But I'm just gonna be myself and even can handle it. This is not gonna be her.
Speaker 3: This is not gonna last one week.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. And she's like, I got to catch up on all the things that.
Speaker 3: I didn't experience.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't know prom graduation, Like it's our driver's license.
Speaker 3: Ever, all these things she has not done.
Speaker 2: This is not gonna work it up. They won't be back for a season two. No no, no, no no, because she'll probably be back in jail. Yeah, she'd know anything else, poor thing.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 1: So Rich goes to talk to a psychic, like an intuitive person, and she tells him, I think you're drawn to this woman, Felicia, because of your dream, and so that means it's a past life connection and this girl is trying to feel fill some sort of void in you. He's just just balling, balling, crying, ballingalling.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'll tell you. She walked, He walked in and told her everything. She didn't psychically bring him at all. And this is.
Speaker 2: Where people go wrong, because you know, I have a spiritual advisor, Yes, but I'm also very much a prayer too, and so is my spiritual advisor. Okay, you don't tell them anything, no nothing, uh uh no, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: You let them tell.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say, I know a lot of people don't believe in this shit, but my guy is the real motherfucking deal. Do you want to know anything this motherfucker knows? Like foe it's scary. Maybe I should talk to him. Yeah, because you've really been big into this what's going on with the libras.
Speaker 3: This year and the libras. Yeah, I'm very interesting.
Speaker 2: To me our year, but our year really doesn't started to the seventeenth February.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good, I'll hold I'll hold out. So he starts crying and I'm talking head. He says, I got married when I was twenty three, just for a few months a gut innulled, and then at twenty nine I thought it was just time, so I got married again. But I knew when I got married it wouldn't work. And during that time I met Felicia.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I didn't work, because you were cheating on your wife with.
Speaker 2: The prisoners when you went and got on a pen pal website right looking for a young girl. Because I feel like he's the type of god that wants to.
Speaker 3: Mold a woman. Yeah he does, Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: So the psychic says, but I have to tell you, Felicia is not being totally honest with you, and he goes, oh really, and she says, what do you know about her past? Again, this woman is not telling this guy anything that she couldn't have figured out from him, saying, in the first five minutes he met a prisoner because.
Speaker 3: He exactly he should have went another. Tell you don't say anything nothing. He's making himself cry, right, why haven't you asked her about her past?
Speaker 1: And she goes, I can see that you two will be in a relationship, which they currently are, but you will break up, which they will, and then maybe you'll get back together when she runs out of money.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we could have done this reading God, how much is she getting with that here?
Speaker 2: And we would have just said it for the clout to say on an episode of love during life, you don't even have to pay.
Speaker 3: This is what I don't get. People may pain and that will do shit for free. Oh, he gives us more followers. We will do it. We will just blind y host. Yeah. So she says, are you afraid of love and happiness? He's just like, oh, he's just bawling crying.
Speaker 2: I mean again, he gave her the answer because he started crying twenty five seconds into the peace.
Speaker 3: Yes. So yeah, And she says, you can have it all.
Speaker 1: You can have family and love and happiness, and you have the ability to make a lot of this happen.
Speaker 3: But you also have the ability to destroy it again. This is what we all do, basically her general. Yeah, so I'm talking head. Felicia said, you know my ex so he was in jail on a murder charge.
Speaker 1: I said, what okay, all right, Monnie and Cloude over there, and uh, she's seventeen when she went to jail. Okay, she's fifteen when she got arrested, she says. And he gets home two months after me. So you know, I really want to be with rich but I know how that motherfucker is. That monster does not play about me, and we have a lot of history, and he could get out of jail and blow up my whole life.
Speaker 3: So if they are on love after a love after, that'll be the whole storyline. And it's so funny you would think the Psycha would have worn him. There's a murderer in your future. Is she in jail for murderer? Because I'm getting murdered. I'm getting murder. I'm murder is the case?
Speaker 2: If they gave me everywhere, look and that's all I see.
Speaker 1: God, all right, we will end it with Haylee and Michael. Michael not Michael Michael.
Speaker 3: Five days until his release.
Speaker 1: They do call him Mickey, and they also call him Mikey, and they know I'm gonna call him Mickey. So Kaylee and her mom Hory Laurie, and Mickey's mom Angel are going to meet.
Speaker 3: He's no Angel, not at all. She just wants to be on TV so bad.
Speaker 1: She's so overacting, overacting, she just bugs And Kaylee says, I really want to get resolution between the two moms, and I really want them to get along. In the talking head, Angel goes, Laurie, and I don't need to mix.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go with her.
Speaker 1: She stole her daughter's identity or ran up the credit when her daughter was a minor. She is not a good person, she is not a good mother. I don't need to meet with her.
Speaker 2: I mean here, besides all that, there's no reason for them to really have a relationship. They're not I mean, they don't share any grandchildren, no or anything like that.
Speaker 3: So I don't get it, but I guess that's part of the storyline.
Speaker 1: So Angel says, so you want me to be nice to your mother even though she screwed you over multiple times. And Angel says.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 1: Angel tells Laurie, I'm happy Mickey's getting out, and Laurie says, well, you haven't even been there for him, so you're happy, and Angel goes, I have been there for my son. I just don't condone his actions. If he's gonna mess up his own life, I'm not going out of my way to help him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which that's she's tough love.
Speaker 1: That's how she is, yeah, and Laurie goes, that's how you choose to parent, I guess and Angel goes, yeah, I parents slightly different than you, and Laurie goes, well, since he's been in there, my daughter has spent over forty two thousand on him, and Angel goes, that's her mistake. She can say no, she can.
Speaker 3: I've told her she's true yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Laurie goes, well, I feel like I'm fitting the bill for your kid, and Angel goes, well, you know what, if you didn't steal her identity and take her money before she may have more money.
Speaker 3: She's never gonna let this one go.
Speaker 1: Now, and Laurie says it's in the past. My daughter and I have grown past it. We went shopping today and she spent seven hundred dollars on an outfit for your son because her heart's got in decline. Angel goes, but why why would you spend that on him? He doesn't need to look like a player when he gets out. He just needs to get a job.
Speaker 2: She's so right, And why would you spend seven hundred dollars on an outfit?
Speaker 3: You can literally go to Target and get him three months worth of Yes, that's crazy, and Kaylie goes, I just want him to look nice, Okay, I mean is he ugly?
Speaker 2: Because you are really spending a lot of money for him to look nice?
Speaker 1: I don't And I think he's requesting all this stuff and she's just stupid enough to do it.
Speaker 2: You know, how hard does it tell a prisoner no? Tell him no, and then hang up the fucking phone.
Speaker 3: What's it gonna do? Call you back? Exactly?
Speaker 1: So Angel goes, these two were grown ass adults. They should support each other. You should not be supporting either one of them. They should they're old enough to be able to take care of themselves. And Laurie goes, but she struggles month to month and she asks me for help, And Angel says, because she's a dork who.
Speaker 3: Married an inmate, I mean, I can't argue with you.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with her about it because it's true, you stupid Kaylie.
Speaker 3: The whole time is like sitting there like I was like, this is you know what? She kind of likes this. She likes it, and also.
Speaker 1: She has no backbone, and it's I don't I don't understand this girl.
Speaker 2: I feel like she likes that Angel is sticking it to her mom, uh huh. And she also likes that her mom is defending her. So it's really all about attention for her.
Speaker 1: Maybe, so yeah, yea, And Laurie says, and that's why I think you're a shitty mom. And Angel says, says a lame ass.
Speaker 3: Fen ooh and we you know, we did have seen Laurie's got several mug shots. Yeah, she did bad. She did bad.
Speaker 1: Angel says, it's not my job to do it for him. He needs to learn to do it for himself. Just like a drug addict. You can't do it for them. They have to want to get better. And Laurie goes, I don't even talk to you. I don't even talk to you. And Aral goes, there's a reason, and Laurie says, what is the reason you don't talk to me? And the Angel says, I don't like the way you raise your child, and I would never do to my child what you did to yours, and Laurie goes, but your child is in prison, and she goes, correct for his own bad choice, has nothing to do with me, And Laurie goes, okay, your parenting had nothing to do with and Angel goes, I'm sure it did. But you're a fella too, and you can't talk about my kid, and Laurie goes, I mean, yes, it says so.
Speaker 2: For toe, like, I don't believe these two grown women with grown children are telling each other how bad of a parent they.
Speaker 1: Were when one was a terrible parent and soul from the child and the other one has a child that's a selling drug addict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all should be having mimosa saying, you know, exchangeing fucking war stories, that this is your stupid this is so dumb.
Speaker 1: Laurie says, well, I can talk because when I was in there, I learned, and I got out, and I'm making a difference now that I'm out, and I'm now here for my children. And the Angel goes, when Mickey gets out he's going to make a difference, and they go back and forth, somewhere about like you're stupid if you're helping him, and why are you helping him alone? They go back and forth, and Angel says, I told her not to marry my son, and I told her not to put that dumb ass tattoo on her ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that tattoo.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not just stupid, it just it looks bad too. It's just very good tato and it's on our ass.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, and Laurie says. Laurie says to Kaylee. She goes, you don't have to listen to her. She's not your mother and she should stop pretending to be. And you need to stop. She says to Angel, you need to stop thinking you're so high and mighty. Angel goes, but I am better than you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this woman, I swear she is.
Speaker 3: She is. You want to her?
Speaker 1: She is very high and mighty she is, and you're just like, now, like I'm siding with this woman who stole her daughter's I yeah, yeah. So Laurie throws her water on her, and then Angel yells at Kaylee about it, and then that's the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole scene, the whole the throw in the water made no sense.
Speaker 3: You know, it's eighty stage, you know, I agree, Yeah, that was totally stage because Kay says, I was just like, I look at this, ha ha. Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I woant have thrown a chair at someone if they threw a fucking cold glass of water on me.
Speaker 3: But you ain't going nowhere Like next time.
Speaker 1: On we had a mid season trailer, she was like, this season on, and you know when it's the season on, I take no notes.
Speaker 3: Because it's too quick. It's too fast, and I just can't. But it does.
Speaker 1: Like Monique is filming like her talking head and somebody comes to the door mm hmm, and it appears to be a male. Who's it gonna be. It's not gonna be Titus.
Speaker 3: Well we know it ain't gonna be Dirk.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be Dirk because he's got a restraining order. Is it's gonna be like Titus's brother or something. It's like, it's gotta be like a relative piece. I gotta take a picture because he told me I gotta see what.
Speaker 3: Everything looks like by the way you be on the boobs have you heard from Monique.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: You know we're not gonna hear from Money now.
Speaker 1: Just just making sure you haven't caught up with her about your interview that you're doing.
Speaker 2: Nor has Matt now she said fuck them crazy, right.
Speaker 3: I just so I wish we knew why though.
Speaker 1: I wish you would send her a DM on Instagram and be like, girl, just acts like your pr person canceled the thing.
Speaker 3: I can. We gotta the schedules, just get hyper up like your person information. Okay, I'll do it, please, I'll do her. Okay.
Speaker 2: At first I thought she canceled on me because I've got this little bitty podcast. But whenever you told me she canceled all reality gays, I felt.
Speaker 3: So much better about life. I'm like, she just canceled on whatever media she was doing.
Speaker 2: I don't think she can do a good interview. I really, honestly, truly do not think she would. She has no personality.
Speaker 1: Has she ever been on that girl that has that like YouTube blog that she's always like.
Speaker 3: Smoking weed Kiki Kiki? I don't think so that she's always like smoking weed and talking to the prisoners. Huh. I don't think that she has.
Speaker 1: Been because that would be like a platform that maybe because that lady is just up everybody's ass and says everybody's great.
Speaker 3: And I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: I can't no, no, no, no, no, You're not an ask kister, But I think you would be nice to her.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, would be nice to her, But I would still ask her, like, why do they make you look so tall in your car? Why is your wig always touching the roof of your car?
Speaker 3: Hobbled? Are you? Because I need to know, I can't tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where does one purchase a seatbelt extender?
Speaker 3: No, Keisha, I wouldn't ask her that.
Speaker 1: You're not saying that. I know you wouldn't say that. You have empathy for the people of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've had to have an extender for an airplane.
Speaker 3: See, so you understand. I totally understand empathetic.
Speaker 1: Everybody, make sure you're following Keisha the Liberton and Jakisha. You posted a really cute, like.
Speaker 3: All beige outfit, like a khaki outfit that was very, very sophisticated. Thank you. I was surprised you liked that jumpsuit. I didn't even know it was a jumpsuit.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a top of vance but I enjoyed like a monochromatic business lady.
Speaker 3: Look. Well, it was actually like army green. Oh it looks khaki to me. It looks really different in the in the video, I'm not. I don't know why though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks lighter, but it's like an army. That's why I said, am I a ghostbuster?
Speaker 3: Or is that fun? Yeah? I was really surprised when you said I like this look.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh wow, all the outfits she likes this one, I like it.
Speaker 3: I just thought it looked very like professional, you know everything that I'm not as well, I'm not going true. So make sure you're following Keisha over there.
Speaker 1: She's posting some outfits and talking about dressing over forty and I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Thank you. I like you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're following us both Pink Shade Pod and the Lieb with Keisha, And if you want over on the free feed, which this is on, you can leave both of our podcasts a five star review just say like, these ladies are funny. We love it and appreciate it, and it helps other people find our podcast.
Speaker 3: Agreed, Amen, Agreed.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow is TLC Tuesday, And because the Super Bowls on Sunday, and of the three hundred and sixty five days a year, the only day that Matt Sharp takes a break is the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: So there's no new.
Speaker 1: Before the ninety days. Yes, there's no new before the ninety days. So instead, on TLC Tuesday you're going to get the recap of the newest season of The Single Life that just came out. You will still be getting that same recap over on Pink Shade Prime, but it'll be with bonus content. So TLC Tuesday and then who is on? Oh, I've got Melissa Reich from your bish therapist that is on Thursday to talk Bravo. And then of course Keisha and are doing Platfell And don't forget guys, Love is Blind Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, lots of stuff happening on PHA this week.
Speaker 3: Mama is working, you guys. I'm working
Speaker 1: All right, Keisha, I'll see you next week or Love Steering Locati