Speaker 1: I downloaded the amp on my phone.
Speaker 2: I can listen whatever I want at fifty five KARC dot com at O five, a fifty five rc DE talk station of very very Happy Tuesday Jam always made special because at this moment in time, every Tuesday at A eight o five we get to hear from Breitbart and get the inside scoop. Breitbart bookmark at b R E I T b a art dot com. You're gonna have the book mark. You have to go there directly, because if you try to copy and post one of the wonderfully written articles filled with fun filled factual information from legitimate reporters and put it on a social media site, no one's ever gonna see it, right, Joel Paullocke, Breitbart editor at Lard's always great to have you on the show, my friend, good to have you back. I tell people to do that all the time, and I've had my own experiences, like with Facebook. If I put a bright Bart thing up, I'll get five hundred people responding to a happy or happy Friday post that I'll put up, or a picture of my dog, Joel. But if I put a Breitbart article up, boy, it's no one sees it. So the social media algorithms are hard at work, but you guys do a great job. And a fun headline for me to start off with, Joel Paul Eck since we're going to talk about who really has the momentum, Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. I love this headline was obviously a joke. Kamala to announce policy positions just as soon as the polls tell her what they are.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're trying to I mean they're trying to whitewash every but we know what her policy positions are. Look at twenty nineteen, what she ran on for president the United States of America, and look at the last three and a half years of the Biden administration, right.
Speaker 3: Well, she had the most left wing policies of any US senator in the Senate in twenty nineteen, which was a year when she was angling to run for president, So we knew what her policy positions are or have been. And then of course in the White House in the administration as Vice President, she has had the same policies as Joe Biden, so much so that often the White House referred to the administration as the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: When they announced the ration policy, for example, the one that she's running away.
Speaker 3: From, they called it the Biden Harris policy, and they did so for years since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: So we know what her.
Speaker 3: Policies are, but she refuses to state them, and she's trying to distance herself from the failing policies, the ones that are most obviously bad. And as of right now, let's pull this up right now, get on to her website.
Speaker 1: No policies on the website.
Speaker 3: So more than three weeks after joining the race, she has not stated in any policy positions. And look, there's a strategy to this, because often you'll find that specific candidates are less popular than what we call it a generic Democrat or a generic Republican who appeals in theory to their party's voters. She's running as generic Democrat, and that's why she's doing well, because Joe Biden was pulling very far below a generic Democrat. That is to say, there are many Democrats who knew he was subpar, he was not good, he was not capable, and they wanted to run or they wanted to vote for someone else. And so she's just casting herself right now as someone else. She knows that most voters don't know her policies, don't remember her failed presidential run, and she wants to get away with being the candidate in the abstract who theoretically they might like to vote for. And that's what she's doing for Democrats. It's not going to help her with independent voters, it's not going to help her win any Republican voters over, but it is going to help her consolidate Democratic support.
Speaker 2: Well, And I wanted to get your reaction to the mainstream media's efforts to recharacterize her obviously ignoring what she has been on record in favor of again twenty nineteen of the policies she ran for in her failed effort to become president. But let's just use one illustration. She's not the borders are. She was not responsible for the southern border. She was responsible for you know, Central American policy and changing the you know, decades long, if not longer dynamic that led them to their inept reality of their governmental system and their failed economic realities which are forcing people out. So no, that's what she was charged to do. You would really have to be I mean, I always refer to my listeners as we dwellers. Politically, we're all on top of things. We remember this, we know what she is. We study the news, we study politics all the time. But is the mainstream media's effort to recharacterize her and deny outright deny that she had any connection with the failed border policies? Is that their admission or acknowledgment that they think we're a bunch of idiots who don't pay attention to anything, Joel, I know that sounds like a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. They put their credibility on the line when they say stuff like that, and I know what the words are.
Speaker 1: I just uttered.
Speaker 2: But that seems to me to suggest that the mainstream media really does think the American people are a bunch of easily manipulated idiots.
Speaker 1: They do, and they think they are very smart.
Speaker 3: So they think that they can do a better job than the Kamala Harris campaign of explaining away these unhelpful details. But I've looked at the record and look, the story they don't want to tell is this, Kamala Harris was placed in charge of what they call root causes of migration. There's actually an executive order in twenty twenty one called the root Causes strategy, and at that time the migrants were largely coming from three countries, from Nicaragua, from Honduras, and from Al Salvador. So they developed this Northern Triangle strategy, and they put her in charge of the root causes. So she was going to go and talk to the leaders of these countries. Excuse me, I said, Nicaragua, Guatemala. But anyway, those were the three countries, and the problem was that the immigration crisis, the migration problem, ballooned so far beyond those three countries that within a few months or so, it became ridiculous to talk about those countries as the.
Speaker 1: Source of the problem. So that's what they don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: They don't want to talk about the fact that this whole idea of root causes was bogus.
Speaker 1: And that the real cause, the real driver.
Speaker 3: Of migration, was the fact that migrants and the cartels knew that there was going to be no enforcement at the southern border of the United States. So that's that's the problem, and they don't want to admit, and that there was no need.
Speaker 2: To be made off of farrying people in return for large payments to the United States southern border where they knew they were going to gain access, whether it's for some sort of nefarious purpose like terrorists, Chinese Communist Party military age men, or alternatively, people fleeing terrible economic situations, which is not a justification to enter our country illegally. That word got out all over the globe.
Speaker 3: Right, So I want to acknowledge that was a failure, complete failure. And you know, they're trying to say, well, she was just in charge of those three countries and the root causes and so forth. But you know, that doesn't really solve the problem for them, because they really believed that if they well I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if they actually believed that.
Speaker 3: They were just trying to sell it to the public, the idea that if you talked about the root causes, which were corruption in those countries, poverty in those countries, if you talked about those three countries, that would solve the problem.
Speaker 1: They thought they could get away.
Speaker 3: With not enforcing the border, not enforcing the immigration law. And it doesn't get her out of this problem, which is that she was placed in a key position of responsibility for the migration problem, and they called it again they called the entire policy, not just the root causes part. They called the entire policy the Biden Harris immigration policy. This was her project, this was her baby, and she ran away from it eventually during the administration before she became a candidate because she didn't want to be associated with a failure and she was not willing to stand up to Joe Biden on the non enforcement of border policy, on the non enforcement of existing immigration law. So yeah, they think that we are easily manipulable idiots. I think that they know that some percentage of Democrats want to be convinced. So it's not that they know Democrats are stupid. They just know that these Democrats will twist their brains into pretzels to rationalize voting for Kamala Harris. And they just need to give those voters enough of a story that they could pretend to believe.
Speaker 1: So that's what's happened.
Speaker 3: And you know, you can point out things like this, you can point out Tim Wallace's stolen valor his puffery, his false statements about his military record and so forth, it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to shake those voters.
Speaker 3: They're just excited to vote for a Democrat who isn't Joe Biden, and so they're willing to believe and to convince themselves of anything. I had this experience recently when some one wrote to me, and this is a person who understands Israel policy pretty well, a Democrat. They understand Israel policy, they understand that Kamala Harris is terrible for Israel. But they said, well, I'm still going to vote for Harris because I've decided it doesn't matter whose president. Every president's going to have the same policy, which is garbage.
Speaker 1: But you cant'll it. You can see them rationalizing it.
Speaker 3: They don't want to bring and you know what, it's very hard for people to change their minds when they've demonized the other side so much. I don't think Republicans have as much of a problem crossing over occasionally to vote for a good Democrat. But Democrats really they think of Republicans as racist and greedy and terrible and Nazis and whatever. You can't join a group that you've demonized so much, especially after you've been the one sort of alienating people in your own family.
Speaker 1: Let's say.
Speaker 3: So, you know, look, this is a problem, and Trump is getting drowned out in all of this.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of hoopla around the new candidate.
Speaker 3: I think it's partly media biased, but it's also just partly something new. Voters are excited by, something new, they're interested looking. And one of the reasons I wrote my book the Agenda, was to give Trump something to talk about, give him a vision of the future that he can talk about two Republican voters and say, look, this is what it's going to look like when I win. And I don't have to wait for Congress to agree. I don't have to wait for all these appointees to be in place. I'm not giving you some massive, nine hundred and twenty two page tome like Project twenty five of everything conservatives ever want to do. I'm just giving you a very quick agenda list of things I can do as president by executive order. And that's why I wrote the agenda, and I think that's what Trump has to talk about to counter all of this stuff about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you brought up the agenda what Trump should do in his first one on a day, because what we need to do is get Trump in office before he can exercise any of the thoughts and ideas that you express in your book, as wonderful as they are. But he is, I mean, Trump's just getting an earful from every conservative commentator that you can find, including you know, me, a little libertarian commentator. Nonetheless, don't talk about Kama Harris's crowd size, don't talk about her accent, don't talk about her race. None of these things matter. If the independent voter is out there really trying to make some sense of who he wants to vote for or she wants to vote for, then you're going to need to talk about policy. And he is winning across the board in terms of policy positions, from the board of the economy, inflation. He's got a multitude of things he can campaign on that don't have to go down to the low hanging fruit about you know, her gaps or mistakes or a goofy giggle or anything else for that matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and she is going to avoid the media.
Speaker 3: She's not going to talk about what she believes. We have a convention coming up in Chicago next week, the worst possible city for a Democratic convention because it shows just how badly Democrats have done in running Chicago. You know, in nineteen ninety six when Bill Clinton had his convention there, it was a successful, thriving city. It had a lot of hope, and since then it's really gone down the drain. And you can see all the results of no cash bail and high taxes and defunding the police, and poor education, letting the unions run everything. It's just a disaster of a city. But they're not going to want to talk about that. They're going to talk about the beautiful buildings and the lakefront, you know, the things that have existed in Chicago for decades, and.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how they're going to try to run Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: They're going to talk about the historic nature of her presidency, and they're going to.
Speaker 1: Talk about how she exudes joy now, her nuclear class, the joy out. They're not going.
Speaker 3: To talk about the job she would do as president and the job she has done is vice president, which has been a terrible job. So Trump can't control with the media are going to say, and we can, you know, we consider and complain about it, and we will. But I think the most important thing is for Trump to get the conversation back to policy, because that's where he beats her.
Speaker 1: Aim.
Speaker 3: She lost in twenty she lost in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty because she couldn't talk about her policies.
Speaker 1: Trump's got to talk about his. He has a track record. Andy has good.
Speaker 3: Ideas for the future. And I think that's that's what you need to talk about. And that's what I'd like to turn the conversation to. And I talk about the agenda exactly.
Speaker 2: The jenda What Trump should do in is First One and a Day is authored by my guest today, Joe Paul Locke, Breitbart Editor at Large for The Insight Scoop this morning. I guess I'm curious to know have you sent a copy of your book to the Trump administer or to the Trump campaign. I'd like to think that he got himself a copy.
Speaker 1: Of this and no, but one is on the way.
Speaker 2: One is on the way. Wonderful, wonderful, easy to digest. I'll recommend my listeners get a copy. It's available ever books were sold. I can have my executive producer, Jos trek Or put your book as a link on my blog page at fifty five krec dot com so we can all get a hold of it and read it and maybe talk policy amongst our friends with some of your ideas in the agenda. Joe Pollock, it's always a pleasure having on the program. I appreciate the work you're doing at Brightbart along with everybody else at bright Birth. That's why I recommend my listeners go ahead and Bookmarket because you find some really solid, solid reporting there and of course outside of the legacy media. Joel, thanks for your time today. As always, I hope you have a wonderful week, my friend. We'll talk again soon, I hope.
Speaker 1: Thanks, and thanks for the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Anytime, my friend, anytime eight nineteen fifty five kre see detalk station. Imaging can be affordable, but just don't go to the hospital imaging department where you're going to shell out thousands of dollars. It just, you know, it just irks me when I mean, every time I do a commercial for affordable imaging services just blows my mind. And you know I've been down this path before myself. CT scans can be five grand. Echo cardiograms can cost you two three four thousand dollars. Ultrasound same thing, MRIs thirty five hundred dollars plus multiple bills, not just one bill. You get a separate bill beyond the thirty five hundred dollars for the MRI or any other scan, because they're going to get a radiologist that has to do a review of the scans to provide to your doctor so you know what's going on on the image. That's what a board certified radiologist does. And you need a report all of it, thousands of dollars, and your slice of the action is probably going to be more after your insurance payment if you have it, more than the whole thing costs that Affordable Imaging services.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, doctor didn't tell me to go there.
Speaker 2: No other doctor's not going to tell you to go there because you're going to save heap loads of money, and the massive profit center that is the hospital system that owns your doctor's practice is not going to get the benefit of that giant bill. Echo cardigram four hundred ninety five bucks CT scan with a contrast six hundred without four point fifty MRI with a contrast the most expensive image you can get at affordable. It's six hundred and forty five bucks at every image including ultrasounds and the long screens come with a board certified radiologist report is included in this low low price, So save yourself tons of money. Go where you want because it's your medical care and you have that choice five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Online you'll find them at Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five KRC For more information about contests on this