Speaker 1: Yeah, the night, wait to miss Bit.
Speaker 2: They not have a Missfit. I'm going late night, wait to Missfit. I'm going live in and Missmit. I'm the best in the world.
Speaker 1: And what I do do dude, I'm going live with and missing every day? Mm hmmmm even what I say? Oh, don't love Missy on the mister s don't libing Misbe for Missing Nation. I'm going live it Misby from the Miseration.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, well hold that he don't live on Misbie Nation. Don't love someone.
Speaker 1: News other love havn't mad.
Speaker 4: Day, don't live in Misbe Nation.
Speaker 1: Go love with the Misfit Nation. Go love with Misfit Nation.
Speaker 3: Good live?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm going love with the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 1: Don't love it? Go love it miss Nation?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Hello, hey there, but you went off? You started a new one.
Speaker 1: I started a new one.
Speaker 7: Wh why'd you do that?
Speaker 1: How do you like my new song? Going live with the Missing Nation?
Speaker 7: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Miss Nation?
Speaker 7: I'll going live? Okay? I like it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sing it again? I want to. I want to clip it.
Speaker 1: You can clip it when you when it gets uh, when you when you watch it?
Speaker 8: Hey, you know what you could clip this? I can't see what I'm pointing at right now. Hey, I'll get fresh.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Hey, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: What my name is? My name is.
Speaker 7: Jake Hutson. Oh, so.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you this now. They are living in people only three hours a day stream time on stream yard No on D live.
Speaker 7: Who cares about D live? I thought you left D live?
Speaker 1: We are streaming on there. Oh, gotta give what the people want.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what the D stands for dick. Oh. I wasn't gonna go there. Can you say d Can you say dick on D live?
Speaker 1: Dude? I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 8: Oh, let's do it. Let's go off the off the off the rails here listen, did you send the like O G mumbling Nick?
Speaker 1: No, I don't thank you?
Speaker 7: Okay, I was just ask him do you want me to send it to him?
Speaker 1: Going with news?
Speaker 7: So what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say this. There's a guy on on D live right now. The only thing he's doing he is stroking it?
Speaker 7: What he's just jerking it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can you do that on D live if you were extact? Oh?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they there, they have so many channels now that I'm just like, I'm done with it.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's like your future content. Fuck you little Jake Stroke sut.
Speaker 1: But but I want to talk about something that I'm really important.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: So M sixty doesn't is not part of our community.
Speaker 7: He just butt of the community.
Speaker 1: He's he's having issues with Chris Thompson.
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, Chris is such a nice guy. How could you have problems with him?
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, I just want to say this to the people that say, oh, Jake doesn't Jake doesn't have Jay Audio audio platform. So here here, here's the thing I went and I did that.
Speaker 8: I went, yeah, wait, don't go off topic.
Speaker 7: We were talking about Chris Thompson and M sixty.
Speaker 8: Is it because Chris Thompson is like a right winger. I'm just assuming I don't know. And M sixty is l g B t q.
Speaker 9: X.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So those are all of my So those are all of my leaves for my uh for all the platforms that we are are audio ghosting, just with spreaker.
Speaker 1: There you go, and people are saying, oh, Jake doesn't do audio content.
Speaker 7: Who says that, I honestly didn't know.
Speaker 1: We're on Spreaker, Apple, Spotify, iHeart Amazon, Cast, Box, Daker, podcast, pop cast, addict.
Speaker 7: How are you on more platforms than me?
Speaker 1: And because this is so, here's the thing, Spreaker, I do it through Spreaker. These are the reason why.
Speaker 7: I'm on Maybe I need to go on spreaker instead of Podbean. Do you pay for spreaker?
Speaker 1: What they have a free version of it?
Speaker 7: Imagine if you paid for it.
Speaker 1: And also here's and here's the thing and also the thing is it's like oh and by the way, I'm starting to do this, if anybody wants a song, I will do so. What I was thinking about doing is anytime I download a song and put it on my Google draws for people to download.
Speaker 8: Ah, how about you put it on Spotify make a couple of bucks.
Speaker 1: Because I can't. I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: By the way, I made a song. I just want to let people know that. Shit, I hit the room button. Shit what I want to promote something? Okay, because a neighboring brain is a good channel and a good person.
Speaker 7: What'd you say?
Speaker 1: Unnerving brain?
Speaker 7: Oh, unnerving brain?
Speaker 8: As you said something else, so you dropped the nd bomb unnerving brain ladies and gentlemen, and buy me a coffee dot com slash Plowdog twenty six all right, twenty six.
Speaker 1: By the way. And also I gotta give a shout out to our friend of Alba did something really nice, our friend, my friend.
Speaker 7: There you go, no, go ahead, finish. I like to hear album.
Speaker 1: Did a so album? Was really I love that she what she did. She asked me before even you know, when she come up to me and hey, do you want to do it all? I actually did the recording and sent it to her two ways to DLA. I sent it through the stream yard thing. And then what I did is I uploaded it to my Google, my Google Drive and sent her to link to Google Drive.
Speaker 7: What did you do for the song?
Speaker 1: I did the Vincent price entrance?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: You ever heard a thriller?
Speaker 7: Oh, the the beginning where he's talking yeah, through the depths of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to so I have so I know who've been some prices. I had to Basically I had to hold on.
Speaker 7: You should have did Monster mash.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. It's a pay it's a paycheck, it's a payday.
Speaker 7: Oh you got a little Little scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty bucks.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, she paid, she pays, she she pays more.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, that's that's when I did a song for That's the same payment I got from Uh from Crypti when I did his song Yea so over rooms. Yeah. And if anybody that does want to go and support.
Speaker 7: That, I just that I just give away for nothing, fifty dollars nothing to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to go check out our my friend Alba.
Speaker 7: When is the song dropping?
Speaker 1: It's already dropped.
Speaker 7: Really, can you play it?
Speaker 1: I would rather because I don't have a.
Speaker 7: I gotta hear this fucking thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of ove his music.
Speaker 1: Are you being sarcastic?
Speaker 7: Have you ever heard uh Spider Party? No, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm actually heard on the floor.
Speaker 7: No one's dancing.
Speaker 1: Here. I'm sending you the video.
Speaker 7: Oh go ahead.
Speaker 1: Actually, And also I support people not like Bobby Nick. So Bobby Nick has never like. Here's the thing. When I had memberships, none of the guys want to get a membership until I dropped the price down tonight on. Since until I made a ninety nine cent one, nobody wanted to do it?
Speaker 7: What for a your show?
Speaker 1: For when I had memberships on YouTube?
Speaker 8: Well, you know it's hard to sell. It's hard to sell, Jake. I'm not saying that's your, that's your. It's just a rat race, you know what I mean? Wow, this is a photoshop picture if I ever saw one. Hey, mm hmm, photoshop the Adams Apple right out?
Speaker 7: Nice? Is this like a thriller remake?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 7: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: All right? I can hear you know.
Speaker 8: I'm just listening to the song, all right. Shore you don't want to play this for it? For the audience?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Why? All right? I feel kind of selfish. I'm just listening to.
Speaker 1: Because I don't have a way to do it. I don't have a way to do it.
Speaker 7: Do you want me to share it?
Speaker 1: No, because I can't. I can't hear it. You can't remember we had issues in the past with this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but just for the audience to hear it, you already know what it sounds like. Yeah, if you don't want to, we don't have to.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying, hey, what's not immortal?
Speaker 7: Al how you doing ask immortal. If he wants to hear it.
Speaker 1: They can. They can go to the LinkedIn I just posted.
Speaker 7: That's fair. But then they're gonna leave the life. See that's how you get them to stay. You should do a premiere, m Jake, You're on a song. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Just want this word. My friend, my friend asked me to do something. I did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you got paid for it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somebody hates her?
Speaker 7: Who you? It's not hate. I mean I've a threatened to dox me because he lost a debate.
Speaker 1: But you know, but here here, here's the thing. Here's the thing. Number one, uh, number one. Now I got like, I know, my friend Polper is being dosed because Chad Zumac, Chad Zuomac and Patrick Milton have decided to go after people. Did I tell you about that?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, so does your friend av A. That's what I'm trying to tell you. That's why I don't like Ava. I don't mind that you're friends with with with Ava though, that's that's not my You brought it up.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know. And here's the thing.
Speaker 8: I have I'm just saying real quick, Jake, I have a justified reason why, and and and plus Ava never apologized, But go ahead, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say, welcome to this dream.
Speaker 6: Y'all.
Speaker 7: You're gonna say something and I cut you off. I'm sorry, you know what.
Speaker 1: I just also want to say this. I think that I think that people want to act like they're more, they're more who they are until they until they realize you're not gonna I'm not gonna like tell people. I feel like that people have said things in their past that I think that I've I've actually have had issues with people lately.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Now, do you take any responsibility and any I'm not trying to put anything on you.
Speaker 7: I'm just asking you.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about let me say this. I was forced so I was forced to ban I was forced not to have somebody on my show. I was paid tens of dollars to have to buy somebody one of Bobby Nick's friends. And they they're they're over there trying to run their show like it's a you know, we're not friends. Half. Here's the thing when we started the show, when we started, when we started Linitant Lounge was we were all friends, Chris was helping, Chris was getting us paid.
Speaker 7: But when probably.
Speaker 1: No, Chris uh cut of the jib okay okay, and then when cut of the jib left and Bobby took over. We never I've never received the paycheck. We were always we were where he got super cats. He says, oh, it's super cats are mine. I could just put your links in your PayPal, your cash apping on that in the in the pen link. Some people could do that, but we never got a share of the of the money. For I'm He's made money on my birthday stream. He made money on it, and I made I didn't make a nickel out of it. And the reason why I'm mad, the reason why I'm mad is because every time this guy says he pays people, he doesn't unless unless you're you have to be friends with him to get a paycheck.
Speaker 8: So what was the what was the Because I know you and Bobby Nick have fallen out many times before, and you said this before, So what was the crux of this this time falling out? And by the way, let me just be transparent here. I'm not taking sides. I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: That Wendy was gonna so I was.
Speaker 7: Told I was.
Speaker 1: I was never told that Wendy was gonna be so Wendy. I let Wendy to all the other shows, but Lunatant Lounge is the show that I could come on without Wendy. And when I found out that Wendy was going to be on Lunatant Lounge, I freaked the freak out.
Speaker 8: So you don't, So basically, you don't. You don't want Wendy to ever be on Lunatic Lounge.
Speaker 1: I didn't want her to be on the show with me.
Speaker 8: So you don't care if she's on Lunatic Lounge just as long as you're not on. Yeah, why is that rule in place? Like, what's the reason I don't?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want to have a fight with her, are you? I don't do any show that she's on. We try it, but every time I try to do shows with her, it's usually herd yelling at me or cussing me out. But she Bobby lets her do that. But anytime I do I cuss her out, it's usually, oh, don't do it, Wendy, Mike, Whendy did it first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but doesn't. Wendy kind of does that to everybody she's a firecracker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't care.
Speaker 7: You know, does it bother you? Though?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: So why don't you just do the shows and fire back.
Speaker 1: I'll do my own shove and that's it, Okay.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Let me say this to you. I'm just tired of bullshit. I'm just tired of bullshit. I'm tired of people want to like with fake names. They won't come on unless they have under a if they're they one has to be a potato or the other one has to be an orange, the other one's a puppet. You know.
Speaker 8: I gotta be honest, Jake, I'm with you on that. I don't like the whole Like, hey, I'm a alf is the only one that I give a pass because we also know who he is. Yeah, But the rest, it's like, it's like, all right, it's a puppet. What is the sesame street?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You think Jake would like that, but obviously he hates it. I don't get it. I'm with you, but go ahead continue.
Speaker 1: I also want to say this from like the point of view that people want to at Like, the the whole thing with with Windy is though Wendy. You know, Wendy gets paid. Wendy was like, here's the thing. Whendy was like, oh, why did he take it to the vet? Number one, it was in the middle of the weekend and we didn't there's no vents open. Number two, how we're gonna get there, and how we're gonna pay about the money because the Dodger would like to have pay be paid for the if we have to a procedure.
Speaker 7: Now, Jake, was that the thing that got you angry in the first place? That comment?
Speaker 8: Okay, So now is it possible that she was just asking because because Wendy, Wendy has cats herself, So let me just finish. Wendy has cats herself, so I think she cares about animals. But do you think she was just asking and maybe like they came off that way.
Speaker 1: No, because I know that she's trying. She's trying to make me. Made my blood pressure go up.
Speaker 8: Why do you think that though it seems like just a question, I'm again I'm asking Jake what it's like, here's the problem.
Speaker 1: This is the problem with with her. It's like, I don't I don't try to put my stuff out there, my business out there. But sometimes it's like people want to fuck around and find out if a n FO.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what does that mean?
Speaker 1: They they're fucking around and they're gonna find out that. You know, if if I was, what, if I wasn't in a good string of mind, I would be calling the Florida Apartment of Human Resource. Uh, and or I would call I would try to because I know that she's making money. Uh, I know she's on S S D. I.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but isn't that the same thing that peeps was was threatening you with?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So why would you? Why would you even?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 8: I hear that's not true, though I don't know for sure. I don't know her her set up, so I won't even comment.
Speaker 11: But you know what, Chris, have a good day the band, ther band, Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Have a nice live, loser, have a nice live, loser, Kay, have a nice life. Loser. Yeah, I'm just tired of it. Damn Yeah? How fun? Help fun over there? Loser? How fun loser? How fun with the losers squad? You're done?
Speaker 9: Mm hm m m m hmmmmmmmmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Dum.
Speaker 1: I just want to say every bone, every day, I just want to say thank you, guys. Mhm the.
Speaker 5: Do dude.
Speaker 12: Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Twist dot tevision. I just want to say that I don't respect anybody. Yeah, I just want to say to anybody, thank you.
Speaker 6: Y kah.
Speaker 2: Yum.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: H and.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm wait yes, yoh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have a t on my tea public that people wanna might wanna mhm m I have a new shirt y'all.
Speaker 6: Collo lo.
Speaker 1: M yeah. If anyone that does want to buy a shirt.
Speaker 13: Haders livery worn liverydyly the word.
Speaker 6: Yeah hey hey mm hm.
Speaker 1: Yay yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yah ya.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 9: M m.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants to buy, people can.
Speaker 14: Yeah inmortal and moal inmmortal and more.
Speaker 1: H Yo. I got something for you, brother, ok uh, hey immortal, I got some for a brother. And when I get off of here, hey immortal, immortal. By the way, thank you for the star in the battery. Thank you. I was I was trying to tell you, brother that I have you a little gift. I'm gonna make you a song. Brother, I just gotta get I'm gonna make it. And then send it to you and then I'm gonna send you Do you mind if I post it on my buy me a Coffee? Do you mind if I post a song on my me a Coffee so people can I'm gonna put it also a download link for my Google tribe. If you can, you can download it. I love you, brother, You're an amazing person.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I don't mind you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to ask you about it because I don't want to disrespect you, brother. I love you, brother, and I hope that we do get you know a uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. I love you guys, and I hope that everybody and I will send it to you. I'll send it to your brother. I love you brother, you know, and and and that. And that's the difference between me and a lot of other people is I will give you a heads up when when I make something or when I do it, because I will. I will ask for permission before I do it, because I've had issues in the past with people. They get very angry at me. Her the hell.
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna get out of here, guys. I love you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye.