Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its.
Speaker 2: Gime of the Day art. What is our dad joke of to day?
Speaker 3: Please grant dad joke of the day played a YouTube theme board game called Bono Poli. It's like regular Monopoly, but where the streets have no name.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's that's like a high level dad joke. You know what I mean. You gotta have some background on that. You can't just deploy that one.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: I like it. What is our word of the day, please?
Speaker 3: Word of the day? Something Benjamin Albright is not lacking Hubrish Hubris is self confidence to the point of ego.
Speaker 2: Yes theah there you go.
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: This is today's trivia question? Is super Easy?
Speaker 1: Who played the character of Obi Wan Kenobi in the original nineteen seventy seven Star Wars film and it sequels The Empire Strikes Back and.
Speaker 4: The Retard of the Jedi? Correct?
Speaker 2: Easy Peasy?
Speaker 4: Never seen any of them? What?
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but let me just repeat what what?
Speaker 3: Never not once seen that clip like parts of it on TV, but never sat down and refuse.
Speaker 4: To believe this it's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's young anyway, Mandy being a battery killer? Have you ever tried witching for water?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Are those two things connect?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I don't understand any of that.
Speaker 2: Toss back to something that I'm a battery killer?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 4: Okay? I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 2: What is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 4: All kinds of phrases?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: This phrase means to exaggerate. Involves increasing the size of a mound made by a barrow.
Speaker 4: Oh, dang it? What is making a mountain out of a Molehills? Correct? Well done, Ben.
Speaker 3: Originally referring to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's work, this two word phrase has come to mean anything believe unreservedly, Ben, what is the gospel?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: What is the gospel? Truth?
Speaker 4: Correct? To zero? I needed that good?
Speaker 3: Try with and without monster. It's how Shakespeare described jealousy with or without monster.
Speaker 4: A reference to the tempest or something that you know.
Speaker 2: It's I know this, I know this? Okay, what is it? We don't know?
Speaker 4: What is green eyed?
Speaker 2: Dang it? Greened?
Speaker 4: Okay? Okay, so we're at one zero?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, on a plane it's something flight attendants due to the doors in the ice. Mandy, what is disarm incorrect? Yout me read please on a plane? It's something flight attendants due to the doors on the ice. It's a penalty involving a hit with a stick.
Speaker 4: Oh, then what is cross checking? Correct? All tied up and bends ahead.
Speaker 3: Now the old switcheroo last one an incomprehensible religious gloss of celia glossialala. It's religious glossialalia g L O S S O L I A L A.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, go ahead read the rest of the questions.
Speaker 3: This phrase a what an incomprehensible religious gloss aleleia gives us this phrase?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm butchering that one. What is it speaking in tongue?
Speaker 2: I was gonna guess that I should have guessed.
Speaker 1: No guts, no glory day you congrats Ben big one?
Speaker 2: Did zero win brush anyway?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just kidding.