Speaker 1: And balin shooting in the last five or six years, and I feel like there's a new wave of girls in the industry that are taking over, and I needed to get to know all about you.
Speaker 2: So I needed to bring you here and get to know more about you. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's talk about yourself a little bit. Give us a little introduction. How did you kind of get into the industry. How long have you been in the industry?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I came over from Australia to America six months ago, and that was kind of I would say, when I'm mainly into the industry. I was like dabbling in oh it for oh only fan for two months up six months before I came over, but I kind of there wasn't I was living in New Zealand for a bit as well, and it's like not really only fans there, like it's there's no people to collab with. Okay, I'll try to find them on like Bumbo and stuff like that. So then I was in Australia and I was collabing with a bunch of people for about like a month before I came over, So my only fans was picking out and then I came here and then that so I kind of just like it went crazy and then I entered like mainstream, I wasn't gonna do it, and lift I was signed with Spageless, so I was like, I'll do it if I get signed by the best. And then I signed with Spiegeler three months ago and then I do a bit of that, but I don't do a lot of that.
Speaker 2: That's not my focus. Okay, so that's that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so before that, I was like stripping was always my side hustle, and then I worked in it.
Speaker 2: It was a personal trainer as well.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's a lot in a brief time, but yes, let's break it all down. So prior to you coming over to the States and doing any kind of like collapse or doing anything like that, what kind of took you into the of space you said that you know you did stripping was like kind of a pastime or whatever where you just highly sexual like human or were you kind of like you knew that you always wanted to do porn or were you just like fuck it, let me just try it because I'm a hot, sexy bitch and I want I want your attention to money.
Speaker 3: Pretty much like because I was always not from a super conservative family, but a family that differently had very high dictations.
Speaker 2: So it was always like, oh, like, you'd never want to be.
Speaker 1: You know, your way around something in that shape, don't you you know, just grab on to it and pull it on close to your gross exactly.
Speaker 2: But so they're not they're not super conservative, but.
Speaker 3: They're but they diffinitely would I could say they would probably rather me not do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you were just stripping and being in Australia, was it something that they were kind of taboo about that as well, or.
Speaker 2: They were just kind of like, oh, you know, you know, you seem like a person.
Speaker 1: Your personality is very big and bubbly, and you feel like you tomand attention to the room. So it's like certain not that people are like, oh you're especially family be like, oh you be in the entertainment, but it's like you always know that there's you're gonna stick out above the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, this exactly.
Speaker 3: So I think when I saw it to bring like five years ago, my mom was kind of like only my mom you because I thought it would just be like a short term thing to get some quick money. And then it kind of just like progressed.
Speaker 2: But my mom so.
Speaker 3: Like, I guess the freedom it gave me to like travel and do the things I wanted to do, And she's a big believer in travel, okay, and so she.
Speaker 1: Kind of just so she was supporting that of like what the kind of like it brought out in you and who it was bringing out here, because I think it's a lot of you know, two people always put a stigma of how bad it is, but you know, I think it is also to such a for someone who has a good head on their shoulders, as you know, you know, an independent and openly freeing woman. You know, you get that financial independence where you get to do things and navigate them yourself, where you don't have someone holding something over you or you know, teat missing so you could tax splore lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun. So so like you said, travel, meet new people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to travel like thirty seven countries. I got to buy property. So she saw like what I was doing and I wasn't just wasting my money.
Speaker 2: So she became like supportive.
Speaker 3: And it's nice because she wasn't the kind of like some people have parents and they become supportive when they start to get the money, but like she's never been like that. She doesn't want the money, which is nice.
Speaker 2: She just wants it for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just sees it like I'm getting what I want from it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, So when that crossed over and you started doing adult films, was that another conversation that you had and there was she kind of or is it something that you just don't talk about?
Speaker 3: No, it was another conversation. I spoke to her about it because she again she would always be like, no, like, don't even do only fans because I always wanted to be a cop, so.
Speaker 2: I don't see that. But okay, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: True crime, I love all that stuff. I want to be a But so then when I started doing.
Speaker 2: That, oh sorry, I talked to her about.
Speaker 3: That and I was like, what do you think And she was actually just like, yeah, kind of makes sense. She's like if feel comfortable with the idea, because I had thought about it for a while, Like because a lot of girls, especially back home, when you start and you're like small when you're not doing porn, they believe that you know that you can keep it a secret. But my like reality was always there, Like it's not like if you get leaked, it's when you get leaked, like you have to accept that. So I was like accepting that and I was like, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: I never understood that parallel because again, you know, for me, I started when I was you know, twenty one, and it was a whole other you know time of like.
Speaker 2: The acceptance and like with internet porn and things like that.
Speaker 1: But it's like for me, it's like, if I'm gonna do it, my biggest one was gel bigger go home, and I haven't gone home yet. So my thing is like, why you can't really really be excel in what you're doing if you're not really fully in it?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And so for me it was like it was no in between. It was like I'm either going full throttle or not because I feel like when you hold back and then it's the shame that you put around it, then that shame outwardly, you know, spews out sometimes yeah, without you without you really feeling that that's happening. So for me, it was like, I'm going to do it. I love my sexuality. It's been such an uplifting thing and not a negative thing. It's been given me control of my own body, my own rights, my own says that. You know, people you know also think too, like they give stigma to a porn like a bad thing where it's like no, I think it could also be liberating.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, there's a lot of like.
Speaker 1: Rules and regulations and stuff like that to protect us from not going to a negative side. I feel like, I feel like there's so much more empowerment behind it than people really put, you know, on I.
Speaker 3: Agree, and the people I've met pulling are like the beast people honestly, Like, of course site you have like some iffy people, but you have like the most incredible people. And I've never felt like so much like I belong. I love being in America and like all the poem people are amazing, and.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I think it goes along with hand in hand of you know, I can only speak on my own you know experiences is like what do you find a like minded group of people that are like yourself?
Speaker 2: You feel seen, you feel heard, accepted, where.
Speaker 1: You're like this is normal, or when you go back to the other side, you're like, oh, well, like are you normal or we're not?
Speaker 2: You know, where it's like that that's here.
Speaker 1: In line of like finding your group, and then I think that that's a great thing, and I think that's how people like sell and flourish and like the lanes that they're supposed to be in.
Speaker 2: And one thing that I think gravitated.
Speaker 1: To me to you was as everyone's always speaks highly of your name, your very every interview or thing that I've seen about you is very positive and also very like you could tell that you're having fun doing it, And to me, that's always been the biggest important part is like, as long as you're having fun doing it and expressing yourself in a healthy way, then girl, make that money, have fun doing it, get every orgasm you can do and do well.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, And I like how it runs like she was only fans. Everyone's kind of like entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs because it's kind of like limitless, you know, so the how do you wear, the more money you can make.
Speaker 1: I mean some so you said you know that it was one of those things is kind of like a ladder of like, oh, you weren't gonna do OnlyFans, and you did your only fans, and then you came here and then you're.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not going to do a regular or porn with mainstream less.
Speaker 1: I was Speakler, why is Spiegler and why did you know out of everybody like that was like what you said was the best in the industry to be Is it because of other performers that had been with his agency or is it something that you just saw in the work ethic that the girls.
Speaker 2: Gave with his agency?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, so basically, I mean I did come over and do like one Bras's scene, but that was like something I'd already planned to do. But as far as like doing porn regulate, it was only going to be I guess I had just heard that from anyone, whether it was like companies, performers.
Speaker 2: Every saying like who not to go with? Yeah, or like what agencies were about or who.
Speaker 3: Would be one could say anything bad about Spakla where it's like all the agencies the drama there is you know, this, this and that which we you know. But Speagler was like all positive, like ha, just yeah, top agent. And the thing was that he makes his girls work. And I guess when I signed with him, I did want to be doing it a lot, but I have quickly realized that doing profylon does not increase your own fans income.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about that a little more, because it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It may not increase your only fans income, but you are making money from those said scenes.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: So is that the only reason, with the monetary reason of why you don't want to do pro porn or is it you just like the more creative aspect of like you like doing your own ownership of what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think I like doing it because it gives me like.
Speaker 3: Ideas and stuff. But when no right do it, I'm kind of like, damn, I wish I owned this. And being on set, like for example, yesterday I was on SIP for like nine hours, and you know, it's this little paycheck, and oh my god, the scene was incredible.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, I wish your own mess.
Speaker 3: But like nine hours, I could shoot like three collabse in that time and I would make over ten times the money. Yeah, it's just like it's just not it's just not really worth it. And and I thought it was kind of like good for exposure, but I think the more you put out on the internet for free, it doesn't I certain thing I haven't seen any like influx and subscribers when a scene drops or anything like that. But as far as like working for like browsers, like I love working for them. Yeah, so like I would love to continue to work for browsers and like those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Is there any company that you haven't worked for that you would like to or maybe you just kind of maybe a director or a company that you kind of want to.
Speaker 3: I want to see your visual digital playground catches with my geek Okay, but yeah, like a like more like a feature like scripted kind of scenario, because I think like really seeing all like a huge amount of work that you're doing, you know, because he was like acting and all that, and then seeing it like come to life. Like I remember seeing like Vana Badeau's feature and I saw it on Instagram and stuff because I'm so new to all this. It's crazy. I didn't even know that was a thing like making like porn into me, you know, and I just saw it and I was like, wow, like this is insane. Like I just would watch the trailer on Instagram like on repeat, like it was just crazy, Like it's so cool.
Speaker 2: So are you a porn fan? Prior to being in the industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like amateurful. I wouldn't watch some kind of stuff that we're making. And it makes sense because the amateur stuff is really intimate and real. But as far as like, yeah, I guess when you're now that you're in when you're in porn as well, sometimes because you understand like all the cut, you realize that, like, I'm not going to watch that because I was rather like a more amateur experience.
Speaker 1: So it was acting ever something that you wanted to do and pursue as well? Or is it something that just by seeing like how pro porn is kind of like shot.
Speaker 2: Is something that you kind of just adapted to and want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I would like to differently, especially if there was mainstream acting opportunities, but I know that that's hard once you dip your home to porn, like to get into that. But it's more I always wanted to be a model growing up, So that's the only thing that really relates to what I'm doing. Aside from that, like I wanted to model, but I also wanted to be a cop, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's the only ian it was made a cop. Yeah, not a thought.
Speaker 3: I did do a scene last night and it was like a cop arresting me.
Speaker 1: Ooh, but well, maybe that's something you should do for your next collab.
Speaker 2: You should, you know, yeah, live that fantasy and make it come true.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: You can, you know, not everything you know comes to fruition, becomes to brush the way that you want it to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would love so it's like you know, you make those fantasies come out yourself.
Speaker 3: I think that would be hot as like a girl girl saying like me is the cough and like, I don't know, dominating girls. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like how you talk start talking about it in your voice kids very saff like you're like, oh I go so like like you haven't had people watch you get That's why I love girl girls. Okay, So are you more into girls than you are?
Speaker 2: Milk No, I think it's really fifty to fifty, But I think, like, m.
Speaker 3: I don't know, this is just like I don't know if feels straight, oh buy whatever, but I know that with me with girls, like there's just this like aspect and you just like feel so differently about girls and you want to like take care of them and you.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh no, it's just so nice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So who if with that being said, who has been your favorite female performer to work with?
Speaker 3: So I would say the one that I had like the most sexual chemistry with was Kylie Rockett. But then my favorite do girl scene was differently Sherry Devote.
Speaker 2: It was like so much fun.
Speaker 1: When a little kid that Candy start looks like there was a lot of asking, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of a lot of a lot of all things. She has like beautiful pussy and she's like so much fun and like.
Speaker 1: She's definitely someone I've never worked with her, but knowing her and she's been on you know, the private talk you know with me as well, it's like she's very she's highly sexual, so she she likes and she knows what she wants and she knows a female body. So I feel like when you have someone that in tune with themselves and being a giver at the same time, it can only go up. It can only can be magnitude of like.
Speaker 3: Asked what I could think about it, right, And because she's so because she's been in the industry for a while and she's just like so respectful. She makes you feel like so comfortable, like she's doing okay.
Speaker 1: So on that spectrum, what about who would you is on your wish list? Is there any females out there that you are lusting after that you maybe have been on repeat? Like you said that Instagram real you were watching a Vana Bardo, Well Vanavardo was on my Like I was like, but then that's why I watched worked with yesterday?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I finally got to Okay, so good love that for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like the best first experience with her that it could have been. Who owse, There's definitely people that I finally hot that and someone like Autumn Folds. People always tell me to like work with her, but okay, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So how do you go through your list of like people that you would collab with?
Speaker 2: Or do you just wait for.
Speaker 1: People to hit you up in your dms? Or like what is the search of, like how do you get on the list of working with miss Haley Davies.
Speaker 2: So I would say.
Speaker 3: I do reach out to a lot of people, especially when I first got here, because that was how I started, right, Like, I was reaching out to so many people and I would get I don't know, like you probably get ten percent response rate, maybe twenty And then now though I guess because I have grown a lot, my response rate is probably like maybe seventy percent agree to work or something. But when I came here, I literally had like thirty thousand followers on Twitter and an Instagram with like five hundred follows because it just got deleted. So I was like nobody, right, And so yeah, I reach out to people and I look at like, now I look at who they're working with, like do they work with people I know? Well, like I don't know, are they creating content that I like? I definitely want them to know someone that I know for like a kind of reflect thing. Yeah, But then if people reach out to me, I just look at Yeah, I look at there. If they have I would say, like honestly, if they have a good following so it's mutually beneficial then and I'm attracted to them, then most likely I'll work with them. If they say like I'm attracted to them and they don't have as much as a good following or they're new, of course, like I just look for like their work ethic, like like I'll hack them first and private, and then I'll see if they could do it or I mean I could do that, but no, I just like try like you sample it out all that.
Speaker 2: I would love to, but no.
Speaker 3: I just look at like obviously I was there six months ago, I had no following, so I just look at like, yeah, if I'm attracted to you, then like what's your work ethic? Like so like are you posting on Instagram? Like are you are you putting in the work?
Speaker 1: So you keep saying attracted too, And sometimes Peigner isn't always.
Speaker 2: Of us attracted to situation?
Speaker 1: So what is the list of that makes like an attractive list for you? That like as you're like you're checking off the box say that I'm a new content creator and I want to slid in your d MS, and I like what boxes would I need to check off to be like make you be attracted to me?
Speaker 2: Oh tell me the way, Sally? How could you be attracted to I think like like is.
Speaker 1: It to like a specific thing as far as like blonde hair, blue eyes, or is.
Speaker 2: It like tall, dark and handsome?
Speaker 1: But guy, is it is it the fact of like you could just see big dick energy? Is it the fact that like what I what level and what aspect is like d because it everybody's attracted level and like what you're like what you say? The chemistry to me is like what I really feel like feeds off in these like OnlyFans collaborations is because people want to see good sex, you know what I mean. And so it's like not boyfriend sex, not girlfriend you know what I mean, Like where it's like more a.
Speaker 2: Little bit levey w but you want to be like you want to see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like what kind of like makes makes your panties wet?
Speaker 2: What gets those juices flowing? Girl? I feel like that Christian change. Am I talking about?
Speaker 3: What I find a trick to am I talking about?
Speaker 2: Isn't that the same thing? Because Okay, you know what I mean. If you're attracted and your juices are flowing too.
Speaker 3: Dark and I thought you mean like sacial things, but I'm too dark and handsome.
Speaker 2: Okay. Definitely is my type.
Speaker 3: Okay, whether it's like like a white guy that has like dark features or yeah, black guys as well, But I've never really been into blonde guys like white features.
Speaker 2: But girls, I'm.
Speaker 3: Definitely like blonde god Like, I like love good goth girl. Oh my god. And then but you could also be like blonde, blue eyes, like pretty and like. But I'd say what I'm more drawn to with girls, like, especially in my personal life is like the natural looking brunette girls.
Speaker 2: There's always like what I end up worth.
Speaker 3: But as far as like contentrating hows that reach out, I just say, like they just like well put together, okay, you know yeah, because I don't have a tie, Like I can't say I have a tie.
Speaker 2: Okay, You're just sexual and whatever. Speaking to you at the moment.
Speaker 3: If I think you're hot, then I think you're help.
Speaker 1: Is there something that you haven't done yet as a content creator, maybe for your of or a company that you would like to try.
Speaker 3: I had wanted to like strap on a girl in the ass, but then I did that yesterday. I didn't realize that's what I was doing with yeah okay, so I was like really happy about that. I definitely want to do that for content. I was talking to someone about that the other day actually, And are you generally a dom in your personal life?
Speaker 1: Like you know, you said that you're attracted to female and male, So do you tend to be a Morris sub and one or the other or are you.
Speaker 3: I think if anything with a girl, I'm probably more domb but not crazy, like i'd happily like switch or whatever. But with guys, so if I domed you, you would allow it. Yeah, so if I sat on your face. But yeah, because it's one of those things. Is like I'm not I can.
Speaker 2: Go both ways.
Speaker 1: Like for with females, I'm more generally dominant males, I'm more subservient, yeah, just because I like that role of whatever. But I also in some things I like to exchange play with females.
Speaker 2: Depending if you can do it right. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like for me, I can narrate a whole thing, but sometimes you just want to sit there and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 2: You don't know the whole thing is.
Speaker 1: So it's like, but I think that when you're pushed to those limits within your own realm, I think that brings out more beautiful things because then it's like, oh this, I know I like this, but now I do, Yeah, I like it. When is the last time that you've had personal sex? You talked about shooting yesterday, Uh, fucking a girl in the ass with a strap on. Do you have time for personal sex or are you just in a level of like just doing scenes right now?
Speaker 3: I wasn't, so I went like the last five months, I didn't have any personal six because I was doing usually three colabs every single day, so like.
Speaker 2: Twenty a week.
Speaker 1: So I'm like sold fucking three times a day. Yeah, okay, so every collab is a sex scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then like a month ago, I went to a six party and then they met this guy and then may've been seeing each other. So I see him quite a lot, like a few days a week. So yeah, So I'm.
Speaker 2: So, are you in a relationship or a situationship? Is he a performer?
Speaker 1: Is he someone that's like what we call is civilians, like, because I think a lot of times he was like, when you are with somebody in the industry you can kind of respect the sexual part of it certain times, even if you're you or not. Then sometimes if you're like a civilian and you're okay with sex work, they may not be so accepting of that.
Speaker 2: You have to do your collas.
Speaker 3: So he's kind of like a civilian, Like he's not like fullyon industry, but he performs at Pinky Rabbit and stuff, and then he obviously Reber is like a I've never bane, but from what I know, it's like a six club and they do crazy performances, like so that's like live section, but no cameras, so he's camera.
Speaker 2: So but they do like crazy things but he's live event okay, but it's just not filmed. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: So he's very for the sex industry.
Speaker 3: Act and realizing that, you know, you don't have to have emotions for them, and he can realize that six can be worked. Okay, he does performing Okay, that kind of thing. So there's like no issues in this.
Speaker 1: You collabed with him, Okay, I'm like, that's off the table.
Speaker 3: I wish you would, okay, because sometimes there are certain things.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: It's like sex workers too, is like what you keep personal for you, Like if.
Speaker 2: That's just personal time or you know what I mean, or if you.
Speaker 3: Want to have the best of both worlds of like a blessing in disguise that he won't because I've always kind of thought like if I was dating a civilian, and technically is because he's not important, but I was like, it would be good to keep it seperate because otherwise me, like I'm a workaholic and every time I would just be like, let's yeah right, so there would just be no boundaries. But it makes it so simple that there's just no filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a little bit of boundaries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is just for because we want to have six for the camera.
Speaker 2: So you you fucked last night? Fucked for personal for personal purposes? Yeah, yeah. Let's see. How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 3: I mean so I do like once a week online, I do miss sitting in what are.
Speaker 2: You actually coming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm not convinced maybe usually maybe okay, but for your personal time, personal usage, because it's that's that's the bad part is like once you're a sex worker and you're aviady shooting all the time, it's like when do you masturbate for yourself?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Like I can go three weeks without it, tragic. I'm trying to do like once a week. You need to self love.
Speaker 2: I did self cleans a few days ago. Yeah, it sounds like such a job, but I think it was. Well, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: When I get a minute and I'm like, oh shit, with a minute to you know, and I'm like I should masturbate.
Speaker 2: It's probably good for me.
Speaker 1: So how many times, would you say that you're actually coming because you're working quite a lot, it seems, either if it's collabing or doing other things. Are you coming on a regular basis within the scenes, or are you just working.
Speaker 2: And not coming. I'm usually coming, yeah, okay. So is it like a fifty to fifty sixty forty maybe.
Speaker 3: Ten twenty thirty, seventy thirty?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the tale. What would you say is a common sexual act that you dislike?
Speaker 3: Ooh, I say something that can be I don't like it's doggy when the guy is like ramming at it, okay, hard, which is often the case. But you can't not do doggye so what you can?
Speaker 2: But you can't, you know what I mean? For sure?
Speaker 3: I know yeah, and I know a lot of girls struggle with it because there's so many big dicks in the industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're not a size queen. No, I'm definitely not a size queen.
Speaker 3: I've been getting good at trying to take the girls because when I started, I couldn't take even like Menuel Ferrara. He's thick, but it's not sick as a lot of the guys, and he it took like thirty minutes just to get it in and now I can.
Speaker 2: Warm up the engine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the link that I just I think like the misconception of like again, like porn sex isn't like regular sex. It's also like you know, you're you're shooting something to be viewed as entertainment, you know what I mean. So it's also like and it's bigger than the average, you know, so it's like you kind of have to warm up to like get going.
Speaker 2: We's not like you're like, bam, let's just shove a fist inside. You got to ease the fists inside. You know, you just fished someone yesterday.
Speaker 1: You should know, you know, like essing, you need a little finesse, kissing a little you know, her up a little bit, you know.
Speaker 3: Sweet nothing. Yeah, sometimes I stretch off camera beforehand.
Speaker 2: So what would you say is your ideal dick size?
Speaker 1: If you could describe it to us, like you know, it would be like.
Speaker 2: How many engines? And it's probably be like.
Speaker 1: Quite grassy, okay, like your girth queen, not like that, but like this, but honestly, like menuil ferrari, use my hands like two wide, yes, like this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and then just about probably seven inches seven. Okay, I felt like a bit of girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that would be ideal. I like it. What about you? What's yours? You size?
Speaker 1: I'm not a size queen, no, but I definitely have to have at least seven to like ride this.
Speaker 2: Ride situation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely I'm not a thin dick type of person at all. It's not really my forte you know, at least you know, a handful, if not a little more than a handful, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, not a size queen for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean I could take the size, yeah, but as far as everyday use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lean back on the things are two Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what would you say, is, you know, the year just started, We're two months and almost, you know, the end of the month.
Speaker 2: What are your biggest goals for this year with work? With what you have going on?
Speaker 1: Is there any new projects that you have working on that you're excited about?
Speaker 2: Like, what is the direction of your career for this next year?
Speaker 3: One of my goals is like I want to hit a million on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: One of my goals is around like my income, which I only go into detail on, and then my main goal is honestly to like stop working so much because I work at least one hundred hours a week and I'm doing too much and I'm just like I really just want to have like a lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's going to work in a like personal life balance, yeah, because I.
Speaker 3: Just haven't been like there's just no boundaries, Like as soon as I like get off set and I'll go home and I'm just working still in it. There's just no like two times because I don't know how and yeah, it's like it's a it's an addiction. So I'm trying to stop that.
Speaker 1: Because do you have anything in place to like get you to that place where you can like achieve those goals or you just wish for thinking at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, so I would.
Speaker 3: Say like seeing the guy that I mentioned has helped because it's technically when I'm hanging out with him, I'm not working and it's the only time that I'm not working. So as well as like I'm like talking to someone about it as well, and like yeah, and I'm I'm hiring a full time manager so that there will take off like a lot.
Speaker 2: Is the responsibility?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that's responsible. I think that it's one of those things like where you don't know what your career was going to jump off to what it was coming to the stage, you know what I mean, Like a lot of it is overwhelming and it's taxing. I think that people don't realize as being a content creator that it goes, it puts a lot into it where it's like you it's a full time job.
Speaker 2: It's on a nine to five. It's not whatever.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of you know, liberations and like you know, freedom from finance, you know things. I'm sure, but it's also too whereds, like it's a constant of like every day people are like, Okay, well what's next, what's next?
Speaker 2: What's next? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've always struggle with them post to syndrome and like wanting more so I literally like dreamed of making like even half when I'm making now and I was like, oh my god, imagine that now I'm making. I'm like, it's not enough.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, But I think it's also important to stay in the point of like realizing what's important to you and what that means.
Speaker 2: It's like not being a people pleaser, like knowing what.
Speaker 1: Hayley, what you really need and want from what that means if it's the amount of money that you make per month, if it's what you do for the.
Speaker 2: Year, or what your relationship is.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's also I think for myself, was that like before you know it, you're like, damn, it's been ten years or you know whatever. Where it's like, you know, if COVID really was a time where it like made me kind of sit and reflect where I was like, oh, I've done a lot of things, but you didn't really I didn't really enjoy and not that I didn't enjoy doing them at the time, but you didn't enjoy the time in the moment that they were happening, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Where so it's like kind of like.
Speaker 1: Enjoying you moved to La, you have a successful career, you were with a top agent.
Speaker 2: You are doing mainstream poorn.
Speaker 1: Maybe you never thought you would do that, and just like patting yourself on the back, like you know, giving yourself grace and thinking that you.
Speaker 2: Can still have a normal life and yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Your fans are still going to love you, You're still going to appreciate everything that you do and knowing that the world is not going to stop.
Speaker 2: If you want to have fun exactly. Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna get to one of my favorite parts of the interview, which is called Truth with Texas. We're going to ask you a little bit more race your questions, which I'm sure you are used to being in the adult industry as you are.
Speaker 2: I know it's new, but Miss Texas may pop your cherry. Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna do spicy, naughty, romantic, and kinky questions. We're gonna start off with some spasy questions. Who are your top corn stars? Like did I watch eat what I work with?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't watch. I don't watch.
Speaker 3: I literally watch like random girls.
Speaker 1: So you were only so how you said before, it was like your amateur one person.
Speaker 3: The one person that I would watch and the only person who I knew when I came here was Lana Road. Okay, so I would watch her because I think she she's not too like exaggerated, and I just think that's what I like persons.
Speaker 2: Okay, Toys in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Differentil with girls, toys with guys. I don't use toys too much. I'm like open to it, and I have, but I'm not like hugely into vibrators and that extremerinly what you use with guys.
Speaker 1: But with girls, Like, so, do you have sex with girls and your personal life solo?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So that's when the vibrators are coming out. You have a special drawer for the ladies here in the Okay, I have never strapped a girl, And that's my next question. I was like, yeah, did it ever get a strap on next to the bed or are you usually being strapped?
Speaker 2: So for work it's both ways, but.
Speaker 3: As far as personal life, I've never been strapped or strapped with a girl.
Speaker 2: Are you open to it? Mm hmm, All right, yes.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have said that because I used to think it was so strange, but I think it would.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you would too.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things you know, you open one door, you just keep going. You gotta at least try it once this motto, maybe twice to see if you really like it, because first is always a little you're figuring things out, you're kind of like navigating to the body. Second time that you'll be like, okay, this is.
Speaker 3: For me or it's not, And then I think I just thought it was really corny, like putting a dick on, but really, like you just start to realize, like I mean, girls they still want to be fucked.
Speaker 1: So it's like, so, let's side note, since yesterday was the first time that you strapped a girl in the ass in the ass, what was the pleasure for you?
Speaker 2: Did you get off to it?
Speaker 1: And that's that why your your situation changed as far as like you thought it was silly at one time just to put it on and whatever, or did you like what was the connect to making that happen.
Speaker 2: I think I just.
Speaker 3: Realized, Like I think, the more you do things, especially like dirty talk, I used to always be too shy to dirty talk, But the more you do it, because I thought it was corny or like embarrassing, the more you do it, you realize, like, I don't know, if it's just like sexual and it's fun.
Speaker 1: So you just lean more into your sexual side, and so you're just like letting that freak flag fire front.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like, yeah, I would fuck your girl with a strap phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, you talked about dirty talk. Can you give us an example of your dirty talk.
Speaker 1: If I was gonna sit my big booty on your face right now, what would you tell me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, I'm definitely not like the pro dirty talker like my friend, I am a friend, or we could go the.
Speaker 1: Route is what would you if a guy's dirty talking you? What's something that you like to hear? Or some would say something dirty to you? Either way, I just love when.
Speaker 3: I'm wucking your guy, like just hearing them say like that.
Speaker 2: It feels good.
Speaker 1: And like, so walk me through a scenario if I was getting a custom video for me from your only fans and I was like I really need help, I need a joy and I need you to make me come, Hayley, what would you how do?
Speaker 2: How can I come?
Speaker 5: I would just be like you know and you like looking at my hi little pussy, like seeing me get whip and then like you're just gonna like rub your cock on my clip and like e tause me like make me big for.
Speaker 2: It and then yes, yes, all the things I'm not Yeah, like just slide you'll cook in my tie, little pole.
Speaker 1: What's so cute is like the funny thing is like when you start to talk even dirtier, even though you like the dirty.
Speaker 2: Stuff, you get shy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like you're okay with.
Speaker 1: Being completely naked and saving us all watching have sex, but you're shy about talking dirty, which I think is the innocently like beautiful thing in this because it's like it's a different like I.
Speaker 3: Know, I get so shy, like when I'm like fucking this guy that I've been saying, like I don't STU say anything, and when.
Speaker 2: I do it, I'm like, oh God, Like yeah, lean into it.
Speaker 1: The only advice that you take from Miss Texas after this interview, Just lean into it, and they're always gonna think it's sexy. And the thing is is like I think what I think makes women sexier on the appeal of like, especially with sex work in general, personalized whatever is like owning your sexuality. And you already do that because I do like when I get into it, I like it, and I like when got but I think it's also like like rubbing an engine, right like in the old school, cards're gonna have all more love to it, where it's like, you know, you like warm it up, and then once you're warm, you're a dirty fucking animal.
Speaker 2: Saying the most fuilthy things. I'm sure. Yeah. So it's like, you know, just let it rip from the beginning, you one hundred girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just going mix time and he'll be like what that?
Speaker 1: But he's an eleven If he does it, he's not the one for you. But he's an eleven for sure?
Speaker 2: What man? What d Yeah? Yeah? Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad? In bad? Were you too much of.
Speaker 1: A freak that someone was like I can't handle this, or that you were just like yourself like you're not.
Speaker 2: It for me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have Differently, did you just ghost them or did you tell them like no, I kind of ended up like avoiding having six with them and then realizing it was well, what's a relationship without six?
Speaker 3: Not that I think it's all about six, but six a big part. So yeah, I've always had that mindset.
Speaker 1: What would you say is the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? It could be on set, offset any any.
Speaker 2: Direction you wanted to. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like, I I didn't think I've had anything too crazy, Like I've definitely done.
Speaker 2: Like anal.
Speaker 3: Where there's like a tiny bit of you know, but that's like off, I've never done on camera, so and I don't find it that embarrassing. But I think, like one thing, it's not super embarrassing, but it's kind of funny. Was like when a guy was fucking me and my IUD like ripped a chunk out of his cor Oh, so he had like this like a hole and it was bleeding.
Speaker 2: This was on camera.
Speaker 3: No, this is personal personal life, Like was.
Speaker 2: It that big that it was that deep in your iud my?
Speaker 3: And this is why I can't take like crazy rough okay pinish on cameras because like my pussy's just sure, like and I've been to the Yeah, I'm like, can you put my IUD up more? Because it gets in the way and.
Speaker 2: There's nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, like a lot of guys will say that they can feel it.
Speaker 2: So you still have an i D right now? Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like And the other reason why I even know any of this is when I first got in the industry, I had a girlfriend that was in the industry and she had one. But isn't it used because for like one partner because of the size of what that is, because with multiple lengths of it is it's like going to hit your wherever it's I should know that, but that was like, hold on, wait, I have one of the use I should know, but I don't have an iud no, but it's like but she basically said the doctor at that time. I told her like it's for like one partner because and then it's like kind of like state mold in essense to that dick. That's why it's like, if you're having multiple sized dicks, is that maybe the reason why that is a situation.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 2: I don't know if these are getting fat again because I don't have it.
Speaker 1: But I've never heard of someone because she got hers removed because she was obviously like was started.
Speaker 2: She just started shooting porn.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was like, I've never known someone that's had kept it in and still actively shooting wow, with different sizes of I never heard that.
Speaker 2: I mean it does cause maybe you should bring it up issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely gets in the way of some things, But at the end of the day, it means that I can, like because I'm like a cream pie queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just take all the cream pies.
Speaker 3: I differently wouldn't be if I was not on anything I wouldn't want to be taking like plan B so and I also like the fact that I don't get a period, like I haven't had a period for like three years because I hate having periods. So I just love it, like it's just so convenient.
Speaker 1: So the iud way is for you, Yeah, okay, no porn babies for you, No.
Speaker 2: Cream pie all day? So is that is that one of your fetishes? Would you say? Oh, yeah, yeah, I love I love it. I love How many loads have you taken in one day? Five? Five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it just leaking out of you at that time or is it like the shoe like, so, wouldn't you have to collect it all at one time?
Speaker 3: No? I will usually like do shit out because okay and respect to the next guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, makes sense.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know if it was like a thing where it was like if it was doing a gang bang situation.
Speaker 2: And it was all happening one time, remember my god idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah fu, yeah, I'm not taking it, even a double cream pie from your only fans.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: And I want a cheerleader with pomp poms on that scene, and I just I'll just see there I guess the.
Speaker 2: One that was good.
Speaker 3: I got like a come facial, and then I was being sucked by the other guy with the come on my face and then he creampied me.
Speaker 2: How many loads have you taken in one time? Just too, I think too no ideas for you?
Speaker 3: Actually, I mean, but I did do og and it was kind of like I think there was four or five guys and we all should you know, but that doesn't really count for me myself.
Speaker 2: Just too too. Okay, Yeah, I do like your ideas.
Speaker 3: I like the double cream pie one because I haven't done that, but I don't want to. You know, I can't give everything away.
Speaker 2: At one No, you shouldn't. That's why you know you go to pace you so well.
Speaker 1: The thing is not even just not you don't give it away all at once, but even if you do, if any are owning it, you know you can do it now when you're ready to do it, and then you released it when you watch it because it's yours. And that's why I think the great thing about ownership and like the platforms like OnlyFans and things you know, loyal fans and all those other platforms like that are great is because you like you said before it is good then certain levels to continue to do mainstream porn, and I believe that that's how I started and did majority of my career in mainstream porn. But the beautiful, beautiful thing now is like if you wanted to hold on to it, not.
Speaker 3: To use it, would that's if you're paying the talent though, because if it's a collab, they can release it and then it could be leaked, you know. So I feel like you don't want.
Speaker 2: To hold if it's that important to you, you should pay that.
Speaker 1: You'll find a way. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll find a way. That's a special scene, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, that kind of saying those are the things that you want to do or whatever word. It's like it makes sense to do those things where it's like as you know, yeah, food for that, no for that.
Speaker 3: I thought about shooting with like Brizilla, and I was going to pay him because I was like, I'm going to shoot with him and I'm going to hold it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kinky questions bondage, yes or no. I've never tried it, but I would like to. Okay, you're open to it? Yeah, any fetishes, voyeurism.
Speaker 2: I like voys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you like to watch your manner lady getting fucked to be participating or.
Speaker 3: I would just like to watch it, and I would like to participate if possible. But I would also just like to watch couples fucking. Okay, Well, like for example, the main poeon that I watch or listen, Like the main thing I consume on pornhab is audio porn, Like just listening to people and like if I'm in a hotel and I can hear people fucking, it's like my dream true.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I like that that's weird. I don't think it's weird.
Speaker 1: I think that it's like it's like the senses of sex, right with like what gets someone off and what like like unlock certain things because it's like once you over centralize yourself and other things, your other senses also are more allowed to be open because you're like looking for other vices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, within that realm. Yeah, I like that most of our times you've had sex in one day, I.
Speaker 3: Think it would be like.
Speaker 1: Six or seven, Okay, favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 3: Night I'm definitely in the night owl.
Speaker 2: Have you ever woken up to someone that you did not know their name?
Speaker 1: No, what is a sex skill that you are most proud of?
Speaker 3: Ooh, what is.
Speaker 2: The raining champs? Oh? What are you? Hayley? What is the raining champ of? What sex skill is it gonna be?
Speaker 3: I think I would just be that I can like doing the splits on someone's day.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's a skill. I can do that too. Oh like that? Yeah split sisters? Yeah I like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's nothing else like crazy that I can do. I'm definitely not like a throw goat or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would you say is the weirdest place you've ever had sex? Are you more of a conventional person or do you do like spontaneous things and have sex and weird places.
Speaker 3: I've differently had six, like you know, like on a high because something. But I don't have any extreme crazy story. Okay, I think it's weird that I've had six on my mom's bid, for example, I think strange.
Speaker 2: Yes, but did you did you wash the sheets after? No, he's a trade, you know, it's a bit her mom doesn't want. Sorry, mom, I spent a long time. I'm hoping shadow how they rewashed by now.
Speaker 1: Naughty questions luber spit lube choked or spink choked.
Speaker 2: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you give me a description of what that sounds like? Mm hm oh, sir, you want me to actually do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to hear it, like.
Speaker 3: Uh uh huh oh my god, Yes, you're gonna make me come soon.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh that come true?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, And then I would just be like, oh oh, I believe her.
Speaker 2: I know you did private talk.
Speaker 1: That was a great one. It was kind of very gave me like Meg Ryan, you know, and like love it, love it, love it. Okay, let's see that was great. Are you like hot and flustered by it a little bit?
Speaker 2: I liked it. Your performance was great. Thank you. Myle High Club? Are you a member?
Speaker 3: No? I wish I've done like a little solo thing up there, But honestly, I'm like a little bit of a goodie two shoes, and I'm so scared of getting caught, so like imagine the shame, like.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't imagine.
Speaker 3: But what I want to do is the Mile High Club playing that you can do in Vegas or.
Speaker 2: Whenever there's a Mile High Club, A.
Speaker 3: Plain thing that you can buy that's cheating.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, exactly, that's cheating. I would legit.
Speaker 1: You know, a man, get you a private plane, y'all go somewhere and like let him have doc.
Speaker 2: That's so county. I would love that. I would for sure do that.
Speaker 3: But going on like United Airlines to Miami.
Speaker 2: And my new Southwest from Miami Tela and you've done it? Yeah, how did you?
Speaker 3: It was in the bathrooms because I know some people doing the states the spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. It was a long time ago. I think that there's like did you feel that for real? No, it was just real life, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was before filming and content anything was really this was like in the beginning of my career. So I think there's like a time in jurisdiction, like at least twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that I'm flying somewhere with this guy soon and he's very like sexually adventurous, so he'll probably try to do something on the way.
Speaker 1: Back, but maybe you should try to do it first. Beat him through the punch.
Speaker 2: Rock his world.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you get in so much trouble, Garry. Trouble is fun, isn't it. You're at the age of your life right now.
Speaker 1: Trouble is fun need and all the trouble that you need to be Yeah oral sex slapy or clean sloppy?
Speaker 2: M hm. Had a threesome in your personal life? Yeah? Yeah, Look what is your biggest turn off?
Speaker 3: Um?
Speaker 2: Bad bread?
Speaker 3: I would say, okay, yeah, because I love kissing and like there's nothing worse. I mean they hit fair breath and you're just like, oh buzz kill.
Speaker 1: Romantic questions. Perfect date night? If someone could whine and dine you and have a perfect date night with Haley?
Speaker 2: What would that look like? Private talk? Wants to know.
Speaker 3: Um, it's funny because I always get asked the perfect day and I should really come up with what it is. I think I'm just so like low maintenance in that sense.
Speaker 1: We'll break it down. What makes you happier? Are you a movie Netflix kind of grow? You like want to go to dinner and have a nice dinner and wine? Do you want to have a bubble bath? Do you want to like walks on the beach?
Speaker 3: Do you want just like I will chill usually I want to do something different, So I would want to not just like basic dinner.
Speaker 2: I would want to like go to like.
Speaker 3: A comedy show, like go to something that's on, you know, and then I mean we could always do dinner as well, but I'm definitely not the movie kind. Like my attention span is too short.
Speaker 2: You want to do like a fun activity and.
Speaker 3: Like something like and then maybe like dinner if it's going well or something like that. Okay maybe, yeah, but I just like good conversation over dinner okay, and good food, yeah, naked.
Speaker 2: Or lingerie.
Speaker 3: Lingerie giving or receiving giving, Yeah, favorite place to be kissed. I mean aside from the lips. I think like when guys.
Speaker 2: Like kiss your your ear okay, yeah, lights on or lights off.
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What would you say in a relationship or deal breakers for you? Something that you absolutely will not put up with?
Speaker 3: A smoker okay, someone who is like avoidant, you know, like won't like tackle the problems and communicate about things. Okay, someone who like makes good money but like has nothing to show for it. It's just like an instantly turn off.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of like things, but yeah those are like that's good that you.
Speaker 2: Have a stand, it's a requirements. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: You're a girl that knows what she likes and if they doesn't match those things, then fuck off exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Bathroom sex, yes or no, not really.
Speaker 3: I'd probably rather do you like a bathroom blowjob? I think that would be kind of hot. Okay, fucking in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Answer to phone during sex? Are you taking that phone call? Are you getting that nut girl? What are you doing? Haley?
Speaker 3: I've definitely answered before. It depends like what dick it is. It means like if it's a phone code.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So speaker's calling, you're answering, Oh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me let me. I'll get back to.
Speaker 3: I could probably keep going and he'd just be like, all right, sir.
Speaker 1: I mean after the fake work, as I heard, I'm sure that you could bop it off and it'd be great.
Speaker 2: Finished it all. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Love that love the honesty, well that is the rest of truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas?
Speaker 3: Ooh, I would like I think I enjoyed asking like people that have been in the industry for a long time, like any and lots, you know, that kind of thing like Brandy love was saying, like, you know, don't do anything you don't want to do and you will have like good.
Speaker 2: Longevity and things like that. So I guess, like, yeah, any advice, any.
Speaker 1: I would say My biggest things that I live by is like to each his own what works for me. It may not work for you, but if it works and that's what you love, then you're passionate about it, then do what you you know to do. I think that it's important to take time for yourself as well as the business. It's like the good balance between work and personal life is because before you know it, it'll be so long and you've just been working the whole time and not enjoying their food of your labor. But and just have fun with it, and it's you know, it's a fun, exciting business. It gives a lot of opportunity and meeting a lot of fun people and just have fun.
Speaker 2: Just have fun and do you you don't shoot anymore? Ry I just started shooting again. I will.
Speaker 1: I shot one scene back with Dread that I released for myself, so we beat a collab together and so that's the only thing I've done this far. But I am open to shooting with new people this year for me, that was kind of every thing for twenty twenty four was more about the ownership route of things and kind of doing things I like to do and just kind of doing stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just I'm working on projects that I that are fun for me. And one of the biggest things for me was like to stop doing it when I wasn't having fun anymore. And when I stopped for five or six years, and I that was good at the time, but I wanted to have fun doing porn again.
Speaker 2: So I was like, there's a.
Speaker 1: Whole new wave of people, and you know, companies are different too, So you know, I'm putting my toe and dabbling into that until I'm not having fun with it anymore.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited to kind of see where that this venture takes me. And yeah, have you been.
Speaker 3: Doing for the last tibe is only fans?
Speaker 2: Is that I've done only fans? Yeah, just only solo stuff.
Speaker 1: And then I created my podcasts like five years ago, so we started doing that, and so I was just doing those kinds of things and always being only fans.
Speaker 2: For me is I love the adult business. The adult business.
Speaker 1: It's given me a lot of opportunity to you know, be here on this couch and have a platform and have a podcast to talk to different individuals and kind of get to knowing them on different basis. And so I love what it's done for me, and you know, I'm never going to shy away from that. So you know, everybody goes through different phases in their life, of different times of what works for them, and I'm just kind of following mine right now and taking this journey as long as it takes me, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So Drid was your first thing? Jed was my first game back? Yes, the same, yes, back.
Speaker 3: But when you when you ended only fans wasn't a thing, right.
Speaker 2: Wasn't It was?
Speaker 1: But it wasn't as big as at the time. So I've been in the adult industry for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is he your first boy girl that you're like owning content wise?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that was like my that was kind of like again going playing off the whole like everything's bigger in Texas, so like that.
Speaker 2: You know, And what was I going to say, had you worked with him before? Never? Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Never never never, And again I wanted to start off with a bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree to people.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of naysayers for a lot of different reasons, and I just wanted to do what I wanted to do and my own creation of content and style of how I wanted to do it. And he was an amazing person to do it with. He's a great human being, an individual. I'm an overthinker, he's an over talker. And so it worked out perfectly, and I think that we did a lot of great magic. We did two scenes, and a lot of all our fans really loved scenes in the one day.
Speaker 2: Not one day we did well. There was a break. I couldn't. I couldn't do all that. I'm very magical in a lot of ways. But you know, he's very large and endowed. I'm working with him