Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Relationships is a bitch? Episode thirty two.
Speaker 2: O J.
Speaker 1: Simpson. There's another thirty two out there. I could have gone with, didn't I there's another running back that us thirty two. God, I can't think of one.
Speaker 2: Can't think of one either. Sand's thirty twos.
Speaker 3: I don't know thirty one anyway, it's Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm here with AJ and our relationship guru Arena Wood, who we are going to put to a test today. We've got a number of relationship discussions to have today as we weave through the stories that are out there. But first of all, happy birthday, mister Bens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, birthday day.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I completely forgot.
Speaker 5: This is your birthday yesterday. It was turned sixty three yesterday. By the way, Jim Brown, Marcus Allen and Oja oh war thirty two. I forgot Jim Brown.
Speaker 2: I you fear Jim Brown.
Speaker 6: I know you know this in your astrological year, your personal It's unbelovable that I didn't shoot you a message.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 5: I got millions a lot from all my listeners, very nice, very nice people. I had dinner with the kids last night over at Smokehouse. Mike knows the joint. Oh yeah, I was like.
Speaker 1: Spending a lot of shows lately, didn't. I just see it in the other day, was it?
Speaker 2: You guys took me there first.
Speaker 5: I've never been there until we all went with Bruce Benson that night a couple of few years old. Really, I never read there, but I like it. The ribs are great, the steaks are good. You know, you can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, really really nice.
Speaker 5: It's a big old room, a lot of red boots, very old Hollywood. Uh yeah, that's George Clooney's. Clooney used to love that joint. He calls his production company smoke House Pictures because of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh does he really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He lives, well, he lived. His office is right down by you. To Luca Lake, I dropped off my book.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, he was renting a house for a friend of.
Speaker 2: Mine, exactly. Yeah. So he's right there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, all good. I can't believe I'm getting older. I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 1: But did you get the garlic bread?
Speaker 2: The garlic bread? No, I don't get I had.
Speaker 1: The garlic bread. Its famous for bread, cheesy.
Speaker 5: Garlic bread rocks. He wanted, so I'm like, really, now, really, it's too cheesy for me. So we didn't get it. We just had a hottail, a few steaks. She got to flame me and Rock and Rabbi and n a couple of pictures I posted here shut of us.
Speaker 1: There you go, Oh very nice, already already in a frame. Oh yeah, a j.
Speaker 6: I have to bring to the show our Ukrainian tradition because in our country will like to talk and we have to give a toast.
Speaker 4: We don't have to do together.
Speaker 6: But still, because I missed your birthday, shame on me yesterday, I still want to say something people could probably characterize you to know you longer, that you're personal, sports, personal, personal, women, personal friendship, personal, I don't know joy first and an investigation of Hollywood or whatever. I know you for a year in person, and I have to tell you for me, you're a person of passion because absolutely passionate about your kids. You're absolutely passionate about what you're doing in life, and this is your podcasting. You're passionate about your friends. And I wish that passion will grow and you know, bring beautiful things to the world. And thank you so much for your message always being authentic. I think there is nobody even close to you to being yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing. Wow, my goodness, that's really something. Well, I tell you what.
Speaker 5: For all the great dreams I've had, I got to tell you this dream I had last night real quick. I went on the app right away to figure this out, because I met Trump and we're like, we bumped into each other somewhere, and I go, hey, by the way, I was just speaking like I always spoke to my I said, I'm coming to mar Alago.
Speaker 2: I'm going to come see it. And he goes, uh, no, don't do that, he told me no. So I'm looking at I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: So the interpretation from your apps as a meeting with Donald Trump might represent authority and your feelings about power. His refusal could symbolize obstacles or challenges in your aspirations. The dream may suggest a yearning for influence or recognition, yet also a reminder of barriers in your path. Perhaps you're in a world that is greatly showing you the way to navigate these challenges with grace and wisdom. It was so weird. He's like, we love He's like yeah, thanks for your support. I'm gonna cut my lego.
Speaker 2: No you're not. And then it just ended.
Speaker 4: Right the fold of the app.
Speaker 6: I can tell you that instead, you're invited probably fifteen miles on the right or left from Marilaga, which is always welcome.
Speaker 2: I'll be back, I'll be back, Yes, I'll be there. Of course. Of course we.
Speaker 1: Could probably get in there anyway going by boat. Oh, I don't know how good his security. Maybe two assassinations. Maybe we wait a couple of years before before we try. Right, Well, I wanted to start off today talking about one of my least favorite places that used to be one of my favorite places, which is disney World or Disneyland, depending on where you are. And there's a guy by the name of Eugene Strickland that is suing Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually I think it's disney World that he's suing. Yes, And this is an interesting one. It's a couple of years old, and so it's finally getting into court. And for some reason, and I think we'll see as we go through this, Disney decided they didn't need to settle this suit with this guy. But he's going forward and they're going to go to a courtroom over it. This guy's name is Eugene Strickland, and back in July of twenty twenty one, Eugene took a ride on what's known as the Downhill Double Dipper, which is apparently it's it's a water slide and when you ride it, you put a tube, an inner tube under you to go to go ride it. And there's a restriction of a of three hundred pounds for individual riders on this ride. So I'm imagining that it's kind of like, you know, when you're on one of those long lines there with your kids and you're wondering are they tall enough or not? But they have these things along the way that you can just put your kid next to to see if they're tall enough to go on the ride, right right right? Well, so something, what do they have scales along? You know, you have to be three hundred pounds or less. Okay, you know, Eugene, get on the scale to see if you can ride this thing.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't guess they have slot you know, So who knows. Eugene may not await himself for a long time.
Speaker 2: He might not have known that.
Speaker 1: He was tipping the scales at three point thirty four.
Speaker 4: But he told him one at a time yet.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Eugene gets through the line and doesn't get stopped and gets the inner tube under him and nobody stops him. And there he goes on the ride. And I guess at a point in the ride, you take a little air, you get a little air. Yeah, so Eugene got a little bit more air than most.
Speaker 2: And he's over three hundred pounds. He's over the.
Speaker 1: Way three thirty four. So he he lost his inner tube. His inner tube went flying out from under him, and unclear exactly how elevated he was above the surface of the water slide, but he came slamming down on the water slide, and they described it as he allegedly became momentarily airborne.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, momentarily airborne.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I know that's scary. I've been I've been there. I'm getting too big for those water parks. I could tell as long as five years ago. I'm getting too big. All the two hundred pounds is dangerous. We don't realize how heavy we are until we're on one of those rides and you fall, or you jump in a lake or a cold river, whatever. We're very heavy people. At least you know, over two hundred pounds is heavy. You're gonna get hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not three thirty four.
Speaker 2: No, that's you. He shouldn't be there. He shouldn't be there.
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, most rides, you got to put the shoulders on roller coaster as they pull them down.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I can't.
Speaker 5: I can barely fit those anymore. Like it's very tight. My stomach is being squished in. I went to a state fair in Illinois just to kind of you take your baby down on a potato sack a little, you know, it goes a little nice and slow. I went alone about four years ago. I was there born and it hurt like a bastard. I went up and here I have it on video. It looked so gross and out of shape. But three point thirty four he should suffer, He should go for more than fifty grand. That's nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I do think that's the critical error here. So yeah, So he says that he suffered serious bodily injury, pain and suffering disability. He couldn't work starring.
Speaker 3: Oh, disfigurement.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know. Did his big ass get this fisited three hundred and thirty four pounds. You just slammed down in your butt somehow disfigured his butt and mental anguish and the loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, he was happy with life at three hundred and thirty four pounds, but now no longer has Okay, he's happy.
Speaker 1: With life before, but now he's lost the capacity to enjoy life. And he's still grappling with this today, you know, four years later. So he also claims that Disney was directly negligent for failing to establish safe premises and that they should have been well aware of the safety hazard. And he says concealed trap that the water slide presented that contributed to his injuries. And so yeah, my first question, like yours, AJ, was Okay, if i'd gone now four years and I wasn't able to work, I had scarring, I had disfigurement, mental anguish, and I had completely lost the capacity to enjoy life. I think my price tag would have been north of fifty grand.
Speaker 5: Of course, it's so still settle. They'll get rid of they'll they'll they'll bank well maybe they won't. Disney seems pretty pissed off to take this to court. You can't find they have so many lawyers. I don't know if this guy's gonna get anything at all.
Speaker 2: It's there's not a.
Speaker 4: Chance took this case.
Speaker 6: I believe there is a lawyer with the respect to yourself, of your professional background, can take the case to present in the court something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doubt that, you know, with fifty grand on the line, I doubt that Eugene is lawyered up in any kind of big way here. I don't think Alan Dershowitz is walking into court with him.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, but no.
Speaker 4: It's just direct manipulation and it's not.
Speaker 5: Going to be nowhere it should I'll tell you what you know, Like I felt two weeks ago at Aria, there was a liquid on the floor right by security.
Speaker 2: They rushed over to me, the paramedics, all that.
Speaker 1: Told you should have stayed on the ground.
Speaker 5: Well, I let me tell I did tell them I'm gonna go home and get some X rays and MRIs and let you know. They call me, they email me risk management. They won't know how I'm feeling, how you're doing. Let us know if we can take on the doctor's tabs like that, they're really reaching out hard.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go get my.
Speaker 5: X rays soon an MRI, and let's see if we can do the same kind of what's this guy's name again? Maybe I'm making my Gene Strickland. Let me a little do at Eugene Strickland on the aria. But it won't be fifty gram, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Full mm group.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yeah, they got money to days. They don't mean that shouldn't matter to them.
Speaker 3: No, it shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when when you only ask for fifty grand, they have to they have to start questioning. It's like I was driving through some backstreets in New Orleans a couple of years ago, and uh, I crossed the street and all of a sudden, this biker who I had plenty of room at the speed he was going to get a cross before him and for him to just then go and go around the back of my car instead, I watch him accelerate in real time so he can ride into my front tire and then and then he goes flying over the you know, slides across the roof of the hood of my car onto the ground and uh. And I'm like, okay, dude, of course, of course this is bullshit. And so I said, well, you know, do uh do we need to call an ambulance? No, no, my sister will come get Okay, your sister will come get me. I look at his bike. Your bike seems okay. Do you want a hundred bucks for your your your bike? Maybe you want to get your your bike fixed? Whatever? I knew some kind of scam, was it? Yeah? Of course no, no, no, And I don't think anything of it. He's okay, but he says he wants to wait for his sister. Whatever. Well, Like a week later, I get a call from Progressive telling me I've been sued because God, this guy suffered all of these injuries and everything else. And I'm like, no, he didn't suffer any injuries. I watched him. He was fine. He barely had a scratch. He ran into me intentionally, and this is a joke. Do not pay any claim on this. Well, sir, we'll talk to you before, Yes, you'll talk to me before you doing it. Like a week later, I'm in the Automan Park there in New Orleans, riding around and I see this guy who's injured supposed to be injured with a This guy ran a gym, he owned his own gym. He had one of those weak vests on. He had waited vest On and he was running like a four minute mile through the park. And so I get I get my I go around once more on the bike because he's coming this way. I'm going that way, so I have time it right, and I got my video camp on my phone video as I come by him. The next time, I send the video to Progressive saying, this is the guy that claimed that I hit him and he's injured, and here he is running the four minute mile in Automent Park. A week later and thank you sir. You know whatever I get. A month later, I get noticed from Progressive they've settled for fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with them?
Speaker 1: I'm like, how the f do you? Wow? Because it's just not worth the trouble to go through litigating it, going through the battle whatever. That's fifteen grand and Progressive, But here we got fifty grand and did But you would have thought they would have already said, all right, let's throw Ukia bone and give him fifty grand. Yeah, but that would probably invite ten thousand more Eugeens. And will every fat person in Central Florida be jumping on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think it's a very complicated business no matter what, even if they do the profit, I think it's always challenging. Always, you know, something go into course in those payments. People are manipulated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know it is.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because you can't get if your kid isn't that height, you'd never get them on the ride because someone will be there to stop them, even if you've ignored all the things that you're supposed to measure your kid on them the way the second you get up there, one of the people working the ride has a separate measuring thing and they would never let them.
Speaker 2: On, right, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you can go Look, I hadn't been to the doctor, I hadn't put myself on a scale. I didn't know what I waited. If they thought I was over the limit, they should have stopped me and not let me on the ride.
Speaker 5: But they're probably nervous to say anything like that nowadays because you can be considered what would.
Speaker 2: That be called fat felt, fat shaming and fat shaming, and you gotta be careful. I mean we went when we were kids. Uh area.
Speaker 5: There was a water park when we were kids called Action Park was in New Jersey. Well, there's a there's a documentaries about how crazy this place.
Speaker 2: People died there, but I mean.
Speaker 5: The guards who took care of the rides were like sixteen years old.
Speaker 2: They were younger than we were. And and people died in the tidal wave pool. It was crazy there. But uh, it.
Speaker 1: Seemed like there was like a death a week there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, oh, look up the look up the documentary He'll died. I mean the rides they concocted and we all went like, this is going.
Speaker 2: To be great. It was great. It was very very dangerous at times. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I should watch that document because I wonder how that how they got investors to come. I mean, who wanted Trump.
Speaker 5: They want They went after Trump, and Trump said, you're ready in mind, I'm not, I'm not going to This is a death trap. Trump walked away from it many years ago. The guy's famous, his son, I think his son began to run. But I mean, yeah, there was lawsuits. There was a room you went into if you scraped your elbow on the pie alpine ski. Everybody lined up with their injuries knee, elbow, and the lady just sprague your body with some antiseptic shit and you went back in the pool.
Speaker 2: It was like, you're gonna lose your kids this weekend. It was horrible, but we had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: But you would think if they just had a really good release, because look, think about all these people that go on these reality shows that are dangerous as hell. I mean you go do Naked and Afraid, or you go something with beer Grillis or any one of these crazy s things that people are signing away.
Speaker 5: I know, they make you sign fifty pages of my nephew Jackie did one hundred Reality Ball, thirty reality shows.
Speaker 2: The paperwork you signed, especially all the.
Speaker 5: STD paperwork you have to sign because you can't go to those shows with an STD. Many people have turned down because of that. But yeah, you sign everything when you go on those shows. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So why couldn't Action Park have just had a really you know, a long release that people have to sign before you get into the park.
Speaker 2: It was we call it it's called Traction Park. It was crazy because you leave in traction it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of somebody who could put you in traction.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Cardi, b oh god, I have my feelings about her. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, she came out, I guess end of last week on Instagram sort of officially declaring her relationship with Stefan Diggs, the NFL receiver who I guess is on the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, they're not doing it. They're not. They're okay with it. They say they're gonna pay him. They don't care what happened on that boat he had.
Speaker 5: It looked to be pink cocaine, this new cocaine called TUSI uh, with a bunch of girls around him.
Speaker 2: Cardi was upset because they're together.
Speaker 5: But uh, according to the NFL, the team's gonna like paying what he wants, so they're like moving on from this.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's a crazy situation the Patriots. He's a good player, he's a very good player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be great. I mean maybe he still is great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what, I got me the video once they become Instagram official, and Cardi's got one of those asses that I mean, they all get the Brazilian butt lift.
Speaker 2: And implants, and it's so big.
Speaker 5: When you see up close and there's a video of him behind her, you know she's twerking. He's behind her shirtless and she's looking over her shoulder.
Speaker 2: Very sexual.
Speaker 5: I know her and her the mother, the father of her kids, offset I know they're done so to speak, but how do you I mean, it's one thing with your wife and yourself break up, but then to see a video like that, the mother of your kids bent over twerking for an NFL star to hit her from the back.
Speaker 2: It's just what plant am I on? How do you do that to somebody.
Speaker 1: When she's sixty five, seventy and her grandkids, you know, on her lap and she's reading a book and they say, Grandma Cardi, can you can you tell me about your song? Wet ass pussy right right? I mean crazyking on him. First of all, I don't think there's ever been any time in history where when you come into your golden years you have stuff from fifty years prior that is just so damaging to the rest of your family. Look, I'm saying it will be damaging. Who knows what those standards people will live by at that point. How normalized all this kind of stuff is. But the tworking stuff and the butt lips and doing everything on Instagram and and and writing a song.
Speaker 2: A different culture.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, you know the famous song baby It's Cold Outside that was popular I guess in the forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they got rid.
Speaker 5: Of those lyrics because all it was was a guy telling the girl, Hey, it's called outside, stay with me. You know, I really we should go. You know, she's telling the nast stay over, so innocent. But what as pussy's okay, we can you hear that of the radio. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It is pretty crazy. So she has three kids with offset. Their names are, of course Culture Wave and Blossom. Yes, culture is okay, so it's really Culture Wave and Blossom. Nice great names. So yeah, so she's got the three kids, she's got her her great number one record there and we haven't called on Arena in a while to dissect a couple. But these two people, we just got to know what's going on with these with these fine Stefan dates and Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, let's hear it what we got.
Speaker 4: You know, guys, I decided not to waste my time only capulations through numbers because it's clear enough of course wool and what they're doing together.
Speaker 6: But I think that's going to be a much better perspective when we share with our audience.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can say just a few words. She's a liberal.
Speaker 6: He's such such, is full of fire, always knows what he wants, very self confident and the like skip going.
Speaker 4: She's liberal.
Speaker 6: Definitely partnership orients. She's seeking for harmony. No matter what kind of woman.
Speaker 4: She is, she's still a woman.
Speaker 6: They can have some emotional energy connections, sexuality between them. I wanted to know themtologically only one thing why they'm mad because her life was not very six, which speaks about desire of being around artistic atmosphere and desireful love for him.
Speaker 4: It's eight.
Speaker 6: You guys have eight, both of you, so he can be a great employee, which he is. So you can judge him for that because he's his story, his niche what they are doing together, because they.
Speaker 4: Have six in total.
Speaker 6: This is a lesson for them nometologically to let past go and anyone to understand that any when is your property. What she's doing right now, she's getting jealous because she feels like, since you're my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: You are my property.
Speaker 6: You belong to me, which is probably natural and normal when you are in a normal, respectful, mutually respectful relationship, which they don't have.
Speaker 4: I guess so because he's still in his.
Speaker 6: Image of a free boy, you know, who does what he wants because he deserves and as well. It could be enormous unhealthied manchment to the pig, to the partner, which probably she experiences a little bit more than him. But my perspective change for psychological research because we all came from childhood and I want you to understand her personality better because now she's in the midst of divorce saying to the father of your kids, and he will never be the ex father of the kids. He can be ex husband. Only she's saying, I wish you to die. I wish you assault that. But she'd be in the mind of the woman. Whatever he did to you, he chated on you. We had the other couple when they were piecing and pooping on each other, but still nobody said I wish you.
Speaker 4: To die in a horrible death.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So she came from poverty with it. I don't want it's not a judgment, it's not nothing. It's just what I did some kind of research. So she came from no money and she built herself up with it. She deserves a lot of respect no matter what the way she did, she made it. Her family was struggling how the meat ends, and as well, he'll probably she has some issues of the you know, like that she's struggling to be well stent, to be celebrity, to.
Speaker 2: Be known, to be.
Speaker 4: Very secure about you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And now she's gonna get a lot of money from her husband as well. She was ashamed of her body because in the school they built her that she is not beautiful enough. So probably that her desire to do the surgery to be somebody else.
Speaker 4: Let's start from that.
Speaker 6: She changed her name, already wants to be somebody else because you're ashamed of something that from your childhood, changing your body. In the second thing, I'm the woman I Anderson decided to be the better and it's never enough.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but some there.
Speaker 6: Should be a point, should be a border when you have to stop, because after it's not just beautiful, you know, ugly as well, your previous relationship they were full of like toxicism and manipulation as well. That what she's speaking sometimes you know, given like your notes about that, and.
Speaker 4: She was saying and being in survivorship mood. I don't know, but I read about it. She was a stripper when she was eighteen years old, so that kind of or background when you already became a celebrity.
Speaker 6: I have said that on the previous pod because if you deserved in this life, even with your hard work of the way you did it, it's your karma. But you met in this life famed glory and money, you should be ready for that. You should be classy, you should be indicated, you should.
Speaker 4: Know how to handle it.
Speaker 6: Otherwise those money will live here as well and you will pay with something else. So about him, that was interesting because he's so confident. He's still partying and tends to change women and so on, and he doesn't want to stop. But still he looks like he's dating here right now. So he lost his father when he was fourteen years old, which made him grow up, as he says, I had to grow up fast, I had to step up, and he felt a lot of responsibility for his siblings. I think that she wants somebody to take care of here because she's a woman and because she definitely wanted that in child, but he is instead got used to taking care of people. But I'm not sure that he wants another one, you know, because he had enough with his siblings, especially younger brothers, so definitely pressure to be perfect and strong and suppressed emotions about that, and as well, the press said about him that he's way too dramatic and very much so that's kind of image into society. So I have no idea how they're going to handle together, how long it's gonna last. I don't want to go with the fortune talent, but they kind of pretty explosive personality is both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well but if.
Speaker 1: You're sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I just feel actually he has a daughter. Stefan Diggs has a daughter.
Speaker 5: I think it's nine or ten years old, and I just don't I mean, I was so careful when I was, you know, had my fleing, my affair with Andrea. You have to be careful how you talk to your daughter and how you explain things to your daughter, because she's young and impressionable. And here's Stefan Diggs carrying on like this in public with Cardi b an ex stripper who used to drug men and rob their money.
Speaker 2: And this is you have a daughter. How was your daughter looking up to her daddy in one days with a woman like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I was about EUSt He can't possibly be serious. Yeah, not this woman. This can't be a serious thinker. Any you're a guy, you're with a woman who's wishing her ex dead.
Speaker 2: Horrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, good chance to get with anyone in fifty to fifty. You're going to be an ex at some point. So at some point she's gonna wish you dead. Yep, she's she's doing that in public, in front of her own kids. Plus again number one song with Wet Ass Pussy. I don't know how you could have any self respect being with somebody like that.
Speaker 2: But no, they'll leave soon. They'll give it. I'll give it.
Speaker 5: Maybe he'll he'll have a round door in football season. It'll be good. She'll be at the game about the filthy tellers, sweat Travis Kelsey couple. You know, she'll be in the luxury suite for a few games, and she loves that attention, and then they'll move on.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 1: Did enjoy seeing her expenses for her kids, you know, because she's I guess Offsets not contributing any money, and she's in a fight with him. But the kids have a driver who gets paid ten. Grandma's driving the kids around.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: One of the kids will Culture as a fourth thousand dollars a month for school. He's got forty five thousand. Why don't know, boy or a girl forty five thousand a year for school. Waves got thirty five thousand a year for school. Obviously, going to a shitty school, you're not worth it to go to Culture school. They've got even though they're going to those schools and I'm sure of excellent teachers, they need four thousand dollars a week of tutoring their kids. Four thousand dollars a week of tutoring. Culture needs, nine hundred dollars a week worth of piano lessons. They need fifty five one hundred dollars a week of nanny care.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, so twenty month now a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Now. I haven't talked about food or anything like that. Just just with those things. It's fifty eight thousand, six hundred dollars a month. It's the kids, just for those things. Before you before you put a chicken nugget in their mouth.
Speaker 6: I guess they're gonna grow up and they couldn't be stable when they listened to their mother is skating their father.
Speaker 4: Because kids, they are all parts of the father and mother together. So it's like, you know.
Speaker 6: With all these expenses, I'm not sure how helpful it would be. Maybe instead they should just introduce them to what love and empathy at harmony is.
Speaker 4: It would be less expensive.
Speaker 1: Man, especially now. Like my father wasn't a perfect human being, my mother's not a perfect human being. But none of the things they did in their twenties and thirties, other than stories they've passed along over the years, I can't go on the internet and research you know my father's saying, you know, wet ass scrotum in ruteen forty eight, because none of that exists for this generation. Their kids will see everything they did.
Speaker 2: Ob listen, I got a taste of it at dinner last night. Ready for this.
Speaker 5: My kids sometimes tell me that their friends who didn't realize that I was their dad the age a Ben's.
Speaker 2: That kind of shit on which I laugh about.
Speaker 5: But rock all, you don't know your kids google you well unngoogleable, so they googled me, and at some point rock All goes, there was some old my Space. I said, I didn't do my space. I was now I was, I was AOL, not my Space. He goes, No, you did it for a while ago. How, he goes, because somebody asked you a question, what's what's happiness?
Speaker 2: And you said Vico And I said, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, happiness and your response was Viking.
Speaker 5: I've probably just touched a little interview with some jerk off. I said, happiness is a Viking. Just I'll throw away line, but still there.
Speaker 2: My son saw it. Terrible. Just you cannot run it, you know, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: We think we think the kids of Hollywood are fucked up. Now, yeah, imagine what all the kids of these people are going to be like when they uh, when they eva. I saw something the other day on all of these Hollywood people whose kids are trends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trends. Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there were hundreds of them, yes, yeah, and they're coming every week.
Speaker 2: De Niro, you know of j Lowe's kid.
Speaker 5: Of course, j Loo's kid influenced Ben Affleck's daughter, Sarapina became thin.
Speaker 2: It's getting so crazy.
Speaker 5: That I want to find out, like, what's the rate in Oklahoma or Missouri?
Speaker 2: What you know North Dakota? Why is zero and zero? Exactly?
Speaker 1: I saw Megan Fox is like a gaggle of how many kids does she?
Speaker 5: She had three boys, two of them have long long haird wear dresses. She just had a daughter with machine gun Kelly. It's very she's only a few months old. But yeah, she said that. One day the young kid was two years old, like mommy's dress. That's okay, kids can say that. But then she laid out dresses on his bed for him to wear. So the kid just started wearing dresses. So she pushed him toward that. Well because he liked mommy's dress.
Speaker 2: That's you know, bad bad, you know it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy wine baby, you know warree.
Speaker 5: Baby's got a transgend. The table at Benning And I remember when I was with one, I just had roxy and I met him at a restaurant and I said, hey, I'm a father.
Speaker 2: I have a little girl. He goes, isn't it the best? Aren't having isn't a little girl the best? I said, yeah, it really changed me.
Speaker 5: And that little girl grows up to become a boy and Now it's a young man.
Speaker 2: I know that's going to break his heart.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know we're parents, we love our kids regardless, but something has to happen in your heart.
Speaker 2: It must hurt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Don't you think I wouldn't love him less? But there's some disappointment in there, like really, you're changing your gender.
Speaker 1: Well, I think in the case of these people, it's become the social contagent that it is because they take pride in it. They want to have I know a kid who's going through this. They don't.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: They don't want the varsity shortstop.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: You're right, this is what This is.
Speaker 1: What they want. If you want it enough, you'll get it.
Speaker 5: Used to be adopted Asian baby, then it was adopted. Now let's advocators transgender.
Speaker 2: It's really wild, so nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought this was interesting for some reason. I just always thought she was really hot Christin Cavalary. I mean, she does just does it for me.
Speaker 2: I know me too.
Speaker 1: I used to love that show she had with uh.
Speaker 2: Uh with a color yea what was that called?
Speaker 1: But because he was like the laziest really did was go hunting and uh, you know whatever, and they had this huge place in Nashville, and you couldn't watch that show and not root for him. Meanwhile, she'd have a glam squad around her, some Wudro assistant, this whole thing. And so it wasn't shocking when they decided to.
Speaker 3: Get divorced, right, But I.
Speaker 1: Was surprised to see that she had just gone public with having cut her father out of her life.
Speaker 5: I want to hear from Arena because what a woman cuts their father? And she won't say why.
Speaker 1: It's really Christy's cryptic about it. She says a little bit, but she won't be specific.
Speaker 5: She said he was narcissistic. That's not why you cut ties with your father.
Speaker 1: Well, it's something he did that was inappropriate.
Speaker 5: With right, which is horrible. But I don't know a daughter getting rid of daddy. That's a real awful thing. That's a bad that's not good to not have daddy in your life.
Speaker 1: Can that ever be good? Arena?
Speaker 6: You know, I've been through therapy on my own. I've been working with people as a consul for many years, and I have to tell you there are so many clients who have Diddy's issues in a different way, who do love too much, or have a lot of attachment to their parents, or who hate and have a lot of envy and very against their parents.
Speaker 4: There are people who don't know their parents, who.
Speaker 6: Don't want to know their parents, who cut off their children or.
Speaker 4: Their own lives from their parents.
Speaker 6: And it always brings you to the same thing as I mentioned before, like ten minutes ago, energetically wise, not only genetically wise, we have fifty percent of all mother and father. You can say, oh, I have a face of my mother, and I have nothing to do with my father. She could pick up anybody else, I would be the same. Never ever, Besides gene, it's energy. You have a masculine feminine energy you gets from both sides, and when you build up yourself, they say everything about what comes from your mother.
Speaker 4: It's usually about your fears, your.
Speaker 6: Illusions, your dreams, your relationship, everything, what is unconscious, mostly everything what is your masculine side. It's mostly how you do in action, how you build up businesses, how confident you are, how you deal with money with careers. That's everything about your relationship with the father. So when she is cutting off your father, besides one day when she's going to pass away, and usually parents. They live young planet classically, yes, in a classic.
Speaker 4: Way, in a natural way. They live first the planet.
Speaker 6: One day she will regret, especially when she cuts off kids as well. But I have to tell you energetically, she takes it out from her on your own.
Speaker 4: And that's where it comes out.
Speaker 6: Problems with abundance, problems with stability, problems with harmony, with building your family, with a lot of things in reality, with all senses of prosperity.
Speaker 4: So I'm not sure. Whatever he did, it's a great thing.
Speaker 6: Especially when you announce it in front of the public. Who cares what kind of relationship you have with your dad? If you have your troubles, Okay, keep it with your capital.
Speaker 2: Whyet right now?
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll keep it fix it tomorrow, you know. So why people need to.
Speaker 5: Know people like her? Because people, well, she has a fashion company. So all these people on reality shows get you kind of But I shouldn't downplay it. Maybe she makes a lot of money. I don't know. But they all want to stay in the spotlight. They got so hooked on being seen on those shows. They got an a dooseive bame and they'll do anything it takes to stay put in that spotlight, even if it means shitting on your father.
Speaker 2: But you know, she was having an affair. She had an affair.
Speaker 5: She had a relationship with a guy like twenty three or twenty four years old a year or so ago, and she was raving about the sex.
Speaker 2: And again, I don't know how men.
Speaker 5: I would hate to have my ex wife talk about great sex for the young guy and a great body. It's kind of Jake Cutler into a tailspin. But I guess not he's beyond it. He's passed. But she always did it for me too, Mike. And I'm not a blonde hair like beat she kind of girl, but she does it for me for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think she's I think she's a little Craig Crane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh sure, she's a lot at what's my third and.
Speaker 6: A That's what I give the home task for people who have issues with their parents. I'm like, you know, what is the latter of gratitude when you take out all envy and hate you have towards the person, and the same thing we do with the parents. I would say, let's say disconnected and you don't want to take to talk to your parents or you don't know your father who left you when you were three years old and he didn't care all your life. You still have to write down the letter of forgiveness because you are the way you are right now because of your parents, no matter what how much they participated. Maybe you're strong enough, maybe a successful enough, exactly because your father left you a million years ago. So I think for her, if she doesn't want to talk to him, it would be great if she would work on him psychologically and maybe please write down the letter of gratitude forgiveness to therapy.
Speaker 5: They're still I mean, when all divorce, our separation happened, the kids said they would like to talk to somebody. They both said, I said, okay, we can all go talk to somebody. But it has it come up again for years, so I guess that they've dealt with that. We've been together a lot, their mother's here a lot, so I guess they're they're feeling good about whatever we had. But there was a time when they thought they wanted to see somebody, and I didn't expect that from my kids. But you know, if that's what it takes, you got to go. But we haven't done that as of yet. Hopefully it's behind us.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's very smart. It's great that they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not against it. I liked I liked therapy. It taught me a lot about myself, you know.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, the therapy the guy had is a very famous guy called doctor Nick.
Speaker 2: A lot of people go to him, or he goes to them in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: But you know, he said, like, so much of what men like Mike and I, our age go through us so much to do with our fathers, particularly because the fathers we grew up from were World War Two guys who may have seen things and done things as teenagers, they weren't ready to do, and they came home at a different kind of mindset.
Speaker 2: There were more they were.
Speaker 5: Not not saying Mike's father was violent, but my father had a violent streak, not against the kids.
Speaker 2: He never touched us, but he was a mean when he wanted to be mean. Forget it.
Speaker 5: He was a cop too, so I don't know what what he saw, but you know, he never sat down for therapy.
Speaker 2: But we it has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 5: My mother was an angel, Like I didn't get anything bad from my mom, but my father obviously had had had things features and such that I have too, And when I get in trouble, it's always because I'm acting to like him.
Speaker 2: Never liked my mom.
Speaker 4: You know that's what whatever you reject is happening with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we spoke about it. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I love it.
Speaker 5: Look, my sister had a different father because he was very young when he had brosely.
Speaker 2: By the time I came, he was in his mid forties.
Speaker 5: He was a different man, so she had a whole different dat you know, couldn't have rock and roll in the house, couldn't date a boy with long hair, passed bangs like, just a different guy.
Speaker 2: My father was a mellow inger up, he was cool.
Speaker 1: So but everything's I think everything our parents did and everything we do we do with a tremendous amount of thought about the impact on the kids of our decisions, right, how they're going to how they're going to impact them. Yea, and this present generation, Like you know, she divorces Jay Cutler, then she's got the twenty three year old guy. It's all over the internet everywhere, and then he's out and she's got a new one. And then she's kicking grandpa out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your kids have to live with all with all of that, I know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe these kids are are totally normal. I remember from seeing them on the show. They're all beautiful kids who seemed like they were adjusting well when they're in the normal, normal household. I wonder what they're they're like now.
Speaker 5: Look at look at will Smith's kids. Both the kids, both kids are more weird than the other one with their sexuality and oh yeah, Hollywood couples who tend to be more aligned with their careers and not as much with their oh well, they have nanny's raising their kids because they're always on the go. It makes a big difference down the road if mommy or daddy raiser or some woman who you know nanny get paid fucking five thousand a week like Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might go and polish up my as a and just see.
Speaker 2: If Yeah, I'll be a driver, drive some kids around.
Speaker 1: Pretty lucrative being in the business of being Cardi B's nanny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll drive around.
Speaker 5: I'll drive the kids around for ten grand I could I could work that around my podcast, have a quick ride here and there, for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh man, so Arena, I've been I've been meaning to ask you the Ukrainian attack on Russia a very, very different topic, but when when you first heard the news, how did it how did it resonate with you? How to make you feel to see what happened.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure it's the right word in Ukrainian attack of Russia.
Speaker 4: I think it's Ukrainian creativity.
Speaker 6: When do we have a lack of opportunity to defend ourselves and how creative your survivorship moved, your freedom, your pride could be that if you think about Russia, and I always because I still try to be respectful to Russian people, and they don't want because they're absolutely sick president to judge old people. Because I know good Russians.
Speaker 4: I know. Maybe it's not.
Speaker 6: Everybody like they're blind people living there, and there are people who are conscious about what's going on and they live in the country and they feel a lot of shame about their government.
Speaker 4: So anyway, not about this.
Speaker 6: If you think about Ukraine, which is size of Spain, Italy or France, which is tiny thing, and you think about Russia, which is tuite bigger than the United States, and you think about their army, They are military and they are KGB presidents. Who thinks who is controlling the world just because he owns nuclear weapon that was developed by smart Ukrainians and given away because you know, a while we talked about that that Clinton agreed on that because his it would be safe for all the plant.
Speaker 4: But it is as it is, It's already happened.
Speaker 6: So how smart should be that nation or their military base that for three years country which is twice bigger than the United States, which makes it one hundred.
Speaker 4: States, and with nuclear weapon that he owns.
Speaker 6: That only one thing why he behaves the way he behaves, and the whole world is kind of I don't want to say scared of him, but let him do what he does because he is psycho and it's clear enough and he's unpredictable. And now our presidents in the United States realized, is that after what happened and his miscommunication and lack of promises realized. So explain me how powerful is spirit of my nation which is Ukrainians. How handy we are, how creative we are to get on the toridary and the country, and how stupid there should be to develop the things against their own country.
Speaker 4: And you know it's like Troy and war, Troy war, I don't know.
Speaker 6: If it trans yes, yes, and the Corse that's the same thing, the same like you know, I'm absolutely proud. I wouldn't call it attack.
Speaker 4: It's very creative, very smart defans. And I have to tell you shame on their huge government like like government and.
Speaker 6: Whole system and everything they And I'm so proud of being Ukrainian.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of my nation.
Speaker 6: And he's absolutely trying to take what doesn't belong to him, to kidnap what doesn't belong to him, to cross the border. And this is mental emotional because he's I don't know, has big, huge problems with ego. He wants to be the part of history. He already is, but he will be on very bad pages.
Speaker 5: I thought, I thought, I really thought Trump was going to come in off as and make this guys see the light.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 5: Know he Trump's not happy. He thought he could solve this. But uh, I think that what this guy did was was it he had all these trucks, had these sheds in them with.
Speaker 1: It was was brilliant drones.
Speaker 5: The remote control opened the shed, the drones go and attack the planes.
Speaker 2: You know, my exs Andrew's brother was a ranger.
Speaker 5: He went to Ukraine when the war broke out to teach Ukrainians how to fly the jets we gave. We gave them sixteens, whatever we gave them, So he's he was there in Poland, not in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: They were learning in Poland.
Speaker 5: But it's such, It's just, you know, just when I get like, I don't say bored of it, but just when I think it's gonna stop, something like this happens. And the guy's a former DJ with a girl from the road erotic novels, and now they're on the run.
Speaker 2: This is a movie. I mean, this guy, there's gonna be a movie about this.
Speaker 5: And wherever they get this guy, when they get him, I can only imagine the suffering he's gonna go through because they're going to keep him alive for a while before they kill him if he falls into Russian's hands.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there's a so many people writing about this. I was reading a piece that that Matt Taibi wrote and I read a lot of this stuff and really really smart, but he talks about, uh, just how worried he is about number one, Trump's embarrassment with all that. How bad a lot of this makes Trump look US government knew nothing about it, Apparently there was there were no whispers of of anything. They believe, or at least some people believe that that with somebody is unstable, as Putin maybe appears to be that he might be just crazy enough to do something thing extreme in response. And so it's a it's a scary thing. I've read in a number of places. You know, we're closer to World War three than we've ever been. And so while everyone universally compliments the the ingenuity here and the commitment an eighteen month plan, everything it took to pull this off, taking out forty percent of their air capacity, but on the other side, everybody seems pretty darn scared that what's the response going to be? And is the response going to be much worse for Ukraine than had they not done I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 5: But now we've got people running countries who are very different type of Macron is very different than Trump, and Trump is very different than the Lenski.
Speaker 2: He's very different than Putin.
Speaker 1: And if you I mean wife first.
Speaker 5: Of all, well, yeah, of course, but you know they're all different type of men. Trump and Putin are probably the most similar, but still not on the same level. But he's a it's a very dangerous situation, and there.
Speaker 4: Is one difference. Trump is not sick.
Speaker 6: He can see, and he loves himself, that's clear enough. But he makes all his conversations where shot and he counted on Putting being nots You know, he wants to make a deal with He calls France and say, okay, you don't do the way I want you to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, I raise up tariff.
Speaker 6: He gets a call in fifteen seconds, okay, there is a deal, shake hands done, next one. So he likes to make deals, and he can't make a deal here because he's dealing with a person, first of all, who is mentally sick. Second at plus unpredictable, and he's the second he's physically sick. People are speaking for a long time that he has a cancer of very lazy, that the person who has nothing to lose is very scary, very scary, seem to press the bottom tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's nothing. You know, he doesn't care. He doesn't care about his own daughters. He called them.
Speaker 6: These women, so if you don't care if you all have kids, yes, if you don't care about your next generation, your own next generation, how you can care about the next generation of your own nation and pride?
Speaker 1: That's that's the that's the big, big difference. I think most of this country has come to understand that that there is a humanity to Trump. There may be all kinds of bluster personal you know, ego driven idiosyncrasies, et cetera. But but underneath all of that there's humanity. There's a guy who's tremendously close to his grandchildren and family is very, very tight and very well. I mean, there's a lot of love there and you can see, you can just if you want to see it. It's there to see that I've never seen Putin playing golf's granddaughter. You don't tell you those things don't happen, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Want to hear fun. I think.
Speaker 6: So when war started, I was here obviously as a temporary asylum from Ukraine in the United States. So I felt a lot of pride and a lot of desire to support my nation, at least on distance. So I participated in fu charity events as a host. I did my speeches and so on my actions.
Speaker 4: And some money. What am I could, But as a created human, creative human.
Speaker 6: Being, I made a huge picture. Was my mentor for the art healing Elena Gubar from Switzerland, and it was about putting. I had no opportunity to present it nowhere, but time will come. But it's not about this. I did a big interview with American citizen who is investigator for all military affairs about Ukraine, Russia, Soviet Union and America. So he's American initially, but he used to live in Russia ten years and in Ukraine twenty years or something like that. So his wife is Ukrainian. They both were kidnapped and they stayed in the shelter for ten days and they.
Speaker 4: Were like, I don't know how tortured. No torture.
Speaker 6: So no matter what I did, two hours conversation, I met it professional.
Speaker 4: It was done in the studio.
Speaker 6: I put it on my YouTube channel and I put it on Instagram. Was little like episodes, you know when you do cut off the episodes, Guess what, guys, how he protects.
Speaker 4: The old social media all over the world about him.
Speaker 6: Every time I tried to put this episode not Instagram, kick me out, My phone was off.
Speaker 4: Kenny and I.
Speaker 6: Logued at this for two days. I did experiment. I couldn't get on Instagram. My phone was off. Just because I met woot It Yes Putting in my show. I didn't even say one word, one thing. When I act as a host and I hate the guy, I was very noble.
Speaker 4: Very professional. I didn't judge him.
Speaker 6: I asked the military investigation, tell me what happened, tell me the story, tell me the history. Even if I wanted and my heart was dying to take the side of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I was very professional.
Speaker 6: Just because I mentioned his word every time for two days. My husband and my mom told me, I did I forget about this, just take it out otherwise, because you know, I'm not a big.
Speaker 4: Shot to be killed by Putting.
Speaker 6: But I still have to tell you he's blocking whatever is possible, and he's controlling the world. And everybody who opens the mouth against him, they paid the price.
Speaker 4: So that's why.
Speaker 1: So if I want to, if I want to watch or listen to your interview, is it does it live anywhere I can? I can get it. I can go on YouTube and get it.
Speaker 4: Yes, on YouTube, it's still the air. It's still alive, but I just tell you with.
Speaker 1: The Instagram, whereas it on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Tell people it's on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 6: It was two years old interview. It was just at the beginning of the war. So I realized that what I can do have unbelievable. Ukrainian team who developed the app for us, we are paying them constantly. I'm always as much as I can help people I know directly, you know, I do that, or we can send little money to through one of the employees to support Ukrainian children, you know, like with little things, with small things. So I do as a human, from heart to heart what I can do, given places, working places to people from our country or supporting children. But I don't do massive things right now, not because I'm scared, just because I understood they wouldn't be visible, they would be blocked, because that's what he's doing right now, you know, and he did it since first day of the world.
Speaker 4: He's trying to control the world.
Speaker 6: So that's and you tell me why my nation is trying to handle this attack and keep up right, because he's unstoppable, at least he thinks.
Speaker 4: But there is God, and.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand wouldn't you have to have had some control over Meta or some control over Instagram, over.
Speaker 4: Apple to be no idea, guys to this experiment.
Speaker 6: When I took it out, I took it and ken you watch, I said to my husband and.
Speaker 4: My saw and my phone started to work.
Speaker 6: How that would be possible that it's not just blocking Instagram, it doesn't let your phone work so well?
Speaker 4: Kind of?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll tell you when when Trump when Biden won that last election, I was in Las Vegas, and I was very critical of him on the show and always spoke poorly about Biden to pro Trump the whole way. The morning or maybe two days after the election, I lost Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, lost them all, and I had a lot.
Speaker 2: I have like ten thousand people on Instagram. I was trying to build.
Speaker 1: Well, that's easier to understand though, because all kinds of people were getting censored.
Speaker 5: I found out from somebody who works with the guy that Trump's got Bannon.
Speaker 2: He works with Steve Mann.
Speaker 5: This girl works with Steve mannon the same thing happened during this and she said, tens of thousands of people who are pro Trump got this shit taken away.
Speaker 2: I remember I couldn't log anymore. I had to over again.
Speaker 1: They got throttled. I mean, all kinds of all kinds of happened on Twitter at the time in a big way, happen across all the platforms.
Speaker 3: But but this is this is different.
Speaker 1: This is different. This is crazy, and this is saying that a world leader could actually control distribution of content.
Speaker 2: And that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that would be, how that would be accomplished, but I mean, I absolutely believe you.
Speaker 3: It's just so crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's very that's scary. Shit.
Speaker 1: Well I want to check that out. So your your YouTube is just Arena Wood on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Just yes, yes, it's Arena Wood. It's one of the shows I've done a couple of years ago. One of the interviews, and you know, like this is a smart guy. So it was not me talking because I'm emotional. I'm still Ukrainian, you know, so my heart is there and thank God I'm safe here and that loves me, I realize it.
Speaker 4: But in general, I'm Ukrainian. I will be always stroud of my nation.
Speaker 6: And the guy explained the American guy, he explained it from financial and business points of you.
Speaker 4: How much business is going on.
Speaker 6: And he by the way, he's Republican, but he was speaking from all sites, you know, to explain every single position.
Speaker 4: So it was very interesting interview and very valuable from points.
Speaker 6: Of view of being objective not being subject.
Speaker 1: Do you remember his name the journalist?
Speaker 6: No, and he's the husband of my girlfriend, did in a Subsoninka, But I'll give you in a second. Kenny knows him by the way, he's like, he's extremely smart guy. Yeah, and he knows that by heart. He knows all these things and statistics. He's visiting all these centers and events about it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But we'll find We'll find it just by going there.
Speaker 2: Y yeah, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: One last thing. We got a couple of minutes here, we got well, we got two minutes here.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Both of you guys are on devices.
Speaker 2: No, it just popped on. I'm so sorry. I closed you was on it. Ond, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Editing challenge for Mike.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm thank you.
Speaker 4: Just questioned me about So that's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, So there are a bunch of superhero and other summer blockbusters coming out. Yeah, and uh, I'm trying to i'n't been to the movies since COVID. I've not gone to a movie theater since co I don't know how much you two have gone, but but I want to go. I want to go back to the movies. And I want to pick one of these movies that are supposed to be the summer blockbusters to go to. And I'm trying to decide. So I want to see which one you guys would go to if you had to go to one of these movies. So there's the Mission Impossible, Final Reckoning, the one where cruises who's making onto the biplane?
Speaker 2: Right? Amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ballerina, which is a John Wick movie that really hot an a d I love her, Yeah, my son loves her, to love her, love her. Yeah, there's a Okay, I shouldn't give my opinion. There's a Jurassic World rebirth with Scarlett Joeanson.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have.
Speaker 1: They're doing a lot of promoting of that. There's this Superman movie with an after I've never heard of, David corn Sweat and Rachel Bresnahan's good.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 5: He looks horrible. I've seen the trailers. He does not look like he doesn't belong in a Superman outfit. There's a horrible choice. It's gonna bomb, It's gonna bomb.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. There's a Fantastic four movie which I don't know if you've seen any of the previews for this, but I don't know what they did to the thing's face. The thing looks completely different than the thing. I don't get it, but it's a it's yeah. There's f one with Brad Pitt, so a Formula one movie starring Brad Pitt. Yea I know it movie. Irena is gonna go see. Then there's the Then there's the Then there's a remake of an old Schwartzenegger movie called The Running Man, with Glenn Powell playing the role Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 2: It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that old movie? Who's the guy that did Match Game? Originally Richard Dawson, Richard Richard The thing was a game show. They would kill a guy on TV and a game show every week. And the last one is a new Predator movie called Predator bad Lands with l Fanning. What the hell is El Fanning gonna do a Predator exactly?
Speaker 5: This is what they want to make her like. Sigourney Weavers. She's gonna be tough with guns.
Speaker 1: I've met El Fanning. It's not gonna happen. I don't know how much money gets poured into these. I'd rather go see something that seth Rogan on the studio.
Speaker 5: Uh it was so good, I don't listen. I asked the kid, you want to see Mission possible? Len have dinner because I love Toomstu's cruise is such a movie star.
Speaker 2: I always go see his movies.
Speaker 5: But you know, almost three hours, they were like eh. So we passed on that. But I would see John Wick with Anna the Armas. I don't like many shoot him ups, but I like the John Wick franchise. He's great to look at, She's great to look at. Is about a thousand people get killed and shot? Great stunts, soup men know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: Brad Pitt, I love him. I'm not a big racing guy. I'm not a Formula one guy, but that'll be it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be too loud. It's gonna be all cars whipping around a track. So no, I don't see it.
Speaker 5: Glenn Powell, to me, is just doesn't have the bravitas to play these roles that were I don't. They're trying to push him at They're pushing him on us like he's the nice big thing. I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Good analysis. So you're going to the John Wick movie area.
Speaker 6: I still can't make a choice between Tom Cruise and Brad.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you. I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: Well, let me help you. Tom Cruise is five to two and sixty five.
Speaker 2: So Brad Pitt, Yeah, the one.
Speaker 6: I have to tell you something because people like, can you ask me, Oh, you told me that's your favorite actor when you're a foreigner and you don't know so many actors.
Speaker 4: Is you guys know from Hollywood?
Speaker 6: Yes, you judge by big movies, and he's one of the biggest actors, which is known like George Clooney for example. But I love him because he's Angelina's as well.
Speaker 4: I would say, so, well, be honest, because I.
Speaker 6: Know she has her things, but she's still unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Are they divorced?
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally.
Speaker 5: His daughter is not His daughter dropped the name Pitt, so yeah, Silo, Joe Lee feel bad that litt what Brad did to those kids.
Speaker 2: But they are just coming out against Yeah, other.
Speaker 4: Kids disconnected from father. So I don't want to be a judge.
Speaker 6: But because her beauty can I can forgive her anything, but I.
Speaker 2: Still start to disconnect.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's the two of them when you see mister and missus Smith when they fell for each other. So you know, I don't know if you watch the other movie that actually was a good replica of what happened to them afterwards.
Speaker 6: They played a couple, married couple who retired of each other.
Speaker 4: They went in an old.
Speaker 2: Style car in the.
Speaker 6: Hotel and it couldn't make sex because they were so exhausted of each other. And they were watching the other couple making love to each other, and they got excited.
Speaker 1: Monct.
Speaker 4: So frantic.
Speaker 5: It was very very I know, I'll say, I know.
Speaker 2: That was a.
Speaker 4: Pretty worst movie.
Speaker 6: So that's why I fell in love with Brettpitt when they were together Angelina Joli and him because she's she's so beautiful, and his hands and it looks like it is so nice, you know, and this kid when you look at this, how the kid.
Speaker 4: Could be so beautiful from those two beautiful people. So anyway, plus mission impossible. It's a classical.
Speaker 6: Loss that I didn't make it happen to watch completely and John Cruise appeared to be a great actor.
Speaker 4: I didn't touch him for such a long time.
Speaker 6: And after when he played the sportive Agent, I said, Kenny movie that, Yes, I fell in love with his acting and said, that's it. He's so powerful. So it's such to watch some Cruise. So now I'm a big fan of some Cruise.
Speaker 2: Right now, I am okay.
Speaker 1: So you so you're choosing MISSIONE impossible?
Speaker 4: Then maybe yes? No, I I want to watch.
Speaker 3: Them both because you know summer, did you Arena?
Speaker 1: Did you ever see Once upon a Time.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood Tarantino movie?
Speaker 1: If you haven't, you you need to bad pity.
Speaker 3: Great in that gorgeous, such a great.
Speaker 6: Movie, so familiar it sounds I think maybe I watched it in my native language because it sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: What year was that movie?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Right before before COVID twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Tarantino's movies they're so crazy. Did you watch Four Rooms?
Speaker 2: Have you watched Rooms? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We've seen them all that but you'll love that. If you like Brad Pitt, you should see you should see that movie.
Speaker 4: Famous actors, make your make.
Speaker 2: Your husband watch like movie stars. It doesn't like breadit he doesn't. That's such a great great What does it like a great dude?
Speaker 4: I doesn't believe it that I like him, because essentially that's Jona's husband.
Speaker 2: He's gorgeous. He's so gorgeous you can't you can't help it.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, that's a guy. It's like if my wife came in and said, look, I haven't have a chance to fuck Brad Pitt. Of course I'd be like, look, I don't love you more than anything, and we took a vow. But if you can bang Brad Pitt, you know you gotta go bang bread. I know that I respect that.
Speaker 2: I wrote my first book and no.
Speaker 1: But I would have to let her do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, in my first book, I wrote about how I was friends with John Kennedy Junior, gorgeous, cool as hell, great guy. And I said in the book, what Mike just said that if I came home and my wife said, I'm leaving you for John Kennedy Junior. He loves me, he wants to build a life with me, I said, I would help her pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something you just gotta give it. You know you just gotta tip your cap to the competition and go, you know, walk on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he.
Speaker 4: Has way too sweet personality.
Speaker 6: He's still has this youngish look, which he kept very well. But I really love to watch Angelina Jolie and bradfeet together. I looked at this beauty from both sides. It's like kennth Barbie, Like really, I know those two beauties fell in.
Speaker 1: Love to see. I think he's in another league than her. I don't think she's He reminds me of I think when I see him, I think of the way my mother felt about Robert Redford. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like that.
Speaker 1: Like he's aged like Redford. He's as good looking in his fifties as he was in his thirties. He's a leading man all the way through. You love him in every movie. He never picks a bad role. Uh it's you know, he's just got to tip your captain.
Speaker 5: That you gotta look at. Kim and Johnny Depp started out together. Look how Johnny Depp looks. I look how Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Nobody's putting ship on Brad Pitt's bead. You know nobody's.
Speaker 5: That, oh was The movie was called by the sea where they hun the sea storry tough to get through, but it was kind of sexy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what's sexy if you go back and look at the Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman movie. Uh, Stanley Kubrick when they went to the sex parties.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh not Vanilla Sky, I know, uh so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah parties, sex parties. I went to the Big Day.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about. I can't think of the movie.
Speaker 5: You go back and see that movie and it's like, it's really interesting, it's it really grabs you.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: That was a weird movie for him.
Speaker 2: It was very weird, very weird, I know. But he did it for Nicole.
Speaker 5: And look, she's the biggest, one of the biggest female stars now we have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I she turns me on. I don't know how that happened because she's not my type.
Speaker 1: She loves me.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 2: I feel the same one.
Speaker 3: No, I know, aj I think this.
Speaker 1: I think the Superman movie is going to be good.
Speaker 5: Well, take a look at David horn sweat again and tell me he has the fame.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you that. I think the guy is a good looking guy or he's he's cut out to be super But I think the the concept, if I'm getting it right from the trailers, is sort of a present day Superman and the bullshit he would go through.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, yeah, maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: Wrong, but I mean they show him being interviewed by Lois Lane and her hitting him with all these questions about you know, unintended consequences, the damage he did to this while saving that. Okay, that could may be a funny twist on it.
Speaker 5: They're all listen, I think they're all gonna be movies because movie theaters are back. People Lelo and Stitch. People are raving about that movie is supposed to be so sweet. But I'll wait, I'll.
Speaker 2: See that, my nieces. I'm sure in Chicago all these movies will be hit. Sound.
Speaker 5: I don't think Running Man or Predator Badlands will be a hit, but every one of these movies will make money.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be big summer for movies.
Speaker 1: So theaters are back and you're yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're back.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, until Netflix decides to just blow it all up and then just I mean Netflix, they are taking Hollywood's dead the studio. The movies that are shot here are not shot here, and things are shot in game shows are shot in Ireland, not in unbelievable. What's happened to Hollywood? So Netflix pretty soon will own it all.
Speaker 1: It's all they soundstages just empty every all day.
Speaker 5: It's like thirty percent. They're working at thirty percent of what they league work out in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Gordon Ramsey's Cookie Show gets taped in Ireland. Who would never think that. I would never think that. I don't know a lot of money saving a lot of money.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, thanks a bunch for listening. We'll talk back at you next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you you guys.
Speaker 1: We'll see it.
Speaker 2: Hold on