Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tack. You're about to get your dad's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gus, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some ex show. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory. Welcome.
Speaker 2: Hello, I ain't Welcome to the NuRD gang hi.
Speaker 1: U Bye. It starts with one thing. I don't love God. Oh there, I don't like guys.
Speaker 3: Take that in mind. Outside I'm by. I don't really like guys. But I saw dig only because I have to sometimes.
Speaker 1: I like, man, you have to. Sometimes he doesn't know he's gay yet.
Speaker 2: This is like, this is like a link indecisive part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Dark Tank. It's me Chris, it's him, Sweeney, it's him, Derek. Alogies are kicking my ass today, man, it's I am going on.
Speaker 1: I am ravage.
Speaker 3: Saturday. I was fucking something tilted Saturday.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've been tilted this entire Dame.
Speaker 1: It was like my head was itchy, yeah inside like in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my eye holes were it.
Speaker 1: Can you itch inside? No? That's a real like that's an ultimate bad that's like you probably have that shouldn't be in your body.
Speaker 2: I would bet that, like you probably can itch on the inside, but because you've never been able to actually scratch it, it doesn't register to you as an itchy sensation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe internal pain? Egg is it?
Speaker 1: Like you mentioned it in your mouth? You know what I mean? No? Never, Well that's bullshit. Never, it's insane. It's well, the itching is is it's it's a bacteria thing. Yeah, you shouldn't have bacteria just chilling in your body, you know, like for it to be able to itch, unless it's like your digestive track.
Speaker 2: Register what a little bug? What if a little bug is h a little bug is doing a little doing a little jig on you probably, yeah, jittering upon they.
Speaker 1: Probably feels so weird. Yeah, I mean, I guess it's like the people. How do the people feel that have like worms and uh in there? Like how does RFK Junior feel? Exactly? Like what does he feel in his brain? Someone has like a worm? And everybody like I have a parasite one second and just take it out all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy to me that, Like I heard stories about those things and I don't know if it's true, and I never actually looked it up, but I heard it and instantly believed it because it's so interesting. Was that like they do they crawl out of your ass and like walk around on your bed and shit, I don't know, do a little dances and seen when.
Speaker 1: I'm close, I feel like they wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 3: They're disgusted. They look terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The look they look like chiau like the worm from Doom.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you see, like if you see like the the mouth, it looks kind of creepy kind of worms just look like worms, you know, like beige worms. Kind of gross. Yeah, I feel like why would because I feel like they want to stay attached to your fucking your colon. Yeah, but they get cooped distance, they get cooped up, and I mean I've seen him get pulled out of dogs asses before the dogs out worms. That gross the funk out of me. That is crazy gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's I've seen somebody pull them out of a dog. That was insane, And it was like fucking.
Speaker 1: I saw guy pulled one out of his wallet.
Speaker 2: Once I saw I got like reaching into his wallet pull out a little tape.
Speaker 1: Worm I can never touch. Disgusting. It was crazy tells me what do move down? Yeah, man system of a worm system.
Speaker 3: They're so lost on everyone's like, they're like everyone I know that something is really solid. I'm like, I just I'm I'm clearly dumb. You just never got I'm clearly just dumb. I've never really liked them. They're talented as fuck. I think that is undeniable.
Speaker 1: Then they make you know, like any of the songs not really not enough for me to be like I'm a fan of them at all.
Speaker 3: Like, I just I've heard their music, of course, how do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like, I like a couple, I don't. I wouldn't say that, like a lot of their songs are on like my playlist or anything. But there's a handful.
Speaker 1: Fucking I'm a big fan of people. I'm a big fan that's never seen them. I just like, it's just they're so big that I don't want to buy their tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like me with the Blue Man Group, their tickets are like fourteen.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 2: I have every vinyl, every hyo, you mean none, every movie that they I really kind of don't understand what the Blue Egg Group is to be honest, they just like tricks.
Speaker 3: They're like interpret what do they do tricks like the interpretive dance.
Speaker 1: It's like fucking like dancing with paint and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got their vinyls.
Speaker 1: Dancing with pain paint. Oh I thought they were just like a tremendous amount of pain. Maybe I don't make anything solid face because they're hurting so bad. So they just mastered pain. That's cool. I want to see them.
Speaker 2: I kind of look at them as like the Blues Brothers somehow, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know why because they're blue.
Speaker 2: Well not that's dumb, but yeah, I guess it.
Speaker 1: Would make more sense if the Blues Brothers were blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of bothers me that they're not blue. It's stupid, like it like the movie is already so ridiculous, they might as well be blue.
Speaker 1: What's the point, Like the Blues is that the movie with What took Out the Guy from Nakroyd with dan Aykroyd and four million car crashes if you've ever seen it, yeah, two thousand. You know, they made a video game, the sequel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a video game. What I'm like, PS one, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's nests or something. It's something like it's old or it might sega.
Speaker 2: I just remember it seems like a Genesis game.
Speaker 1: I remember having it be like why the fuck do I have?
Speaker 2: Genesis was always doing like Deadly Catch, yeah the game, or like just something not that exactly but like equivalent where it's like, what Home Improvement? You know that's a video game where you fight dinosaurs with a chainsaw on line, I'm not lying, I'm not even remotely kidding. This is real because there's a Johnson video about it.
Speaker 1: You can look it up. Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, slow down.
Speaker 2: It's a Metroid.
Speaker 1: Of course, you're giving me too much information at once.
Speaker 2: Hold right, right, let me slow down. And you said a Home Improvement, yes, with Tim Allen. Metroid Mania.
Speaker 1: You said Metroidvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Metroid like you go around and you fight dinosaurs with I'm not I can't stress this enough. This is very real.
Speaker 1: So he gets pulled back in time or something, I guess so, or dinods get pulled up in time, like oh the dinosaurs with with somehow with their dino tech.
Speaker 2: You never think about time traveling like a Jumanji sense, where like time is brought forward.
Speaker 1: You know, a jungle.
Speaker 3: That's so much lamor.
Speaker 2: Though it is, it's also kind of difficult to convey.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's easy convey.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you done it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I'm thinking of it, and you're not convey it. I've done it, like the day I can convey it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, you in my apartment. That's crazy before it have you ever Jumanjid would be so annoying.
Speaker 3: If it's the line of my tiny ass, I'm doomed.
Speaker 2: Well, you might be safe because it's so cramped that the line, you like, I'm not used to this.
Speaker 1: I feel like the line would be terrified and cowering in a corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like I don't know what, what's that big white thing that's surrounding me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because I feel like it's like if a bear shows up, like with the way homes, because I'm being from the city of New York, right, you can run in a building and a bear can't get you. You're fine. You're like, oh, I'm gonna go behind this. This bear is not opening this door. Maybe no, it's not fitting in that all way. Definitely. It's not opening, it's not it's not getting.
Speaker 1: It's not doing anything. Why Why is that? Because it's metal, there's metal, it's metal, and it's so thin. A lot of those always not even away. If you're let's say a building, right, I'm going inside of a building, a building, You're done. What do you mean, like a hotel?
Speaker 3: A building? Like if I'm going into a building.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, a bear chases you into the bellagio, You're done.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about a bolagia. I'm talking about an apartment building that's being in New York City.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about. I'm talking about the bolagia.
Speaker 3: Why I mentioned Yeah, can I get tell you my verse if you wish, But it means I guess so by all means to myself is crazy by all means, that's such a that's like Obama giving the mid.
Speaker 1: To himself, which is great by all means me.
Speaker 3: But like a building is a New York City, buildings you just have like front gates followed by like a little courtyard area like a'm fairly big compared to one that out here, and then like a metal door that there's like a prison door pretty much like with the glass and everything. So to get into one of those a bear is not getting me. I'm fine, you know, I can reset. I geet like, calm down, reset, But oh there's a bear out there unless I might hits the buzzer and it's like man and the bear just fucking grasp like a fucking hand.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sad one of them freight elevators with the guy doing the crank that ship's nuts.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get that guy's powerful, that guy. Yeah, I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing I remember seeing that when I was a kid and being like that can't be like he's clearly here for like show or.
Speaker 1: Like a fact or something. He is not pulling the full weight of it. Obviously there's no he's not clearly an elevator is at least two.
Speaker 3: If it's a freight elevator.
Speaker 1: It didn't say this as freights on it, So like he's not this not this realm squig didn't looking guy, A guy looks like you, but goes up and he's just like just easily just cranks it like he's slobbing on a knob.
Speaker 3: Totally drops it on the floor and he picks it up, but he takes a bunch of the concrete with him.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my bad sor I wish I was that, Like you think black Smith? You think people that just black Smith? Yeah, that's what I thought that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not going to say that because that's too stupid to say.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I got you, brot. I'll show your watch a little way you need. I got you. I'm there so you can arrive. That's crazy that that's just Will Smith. Then I guess that great Smith. But the new album do you see that? Yeah, he's rapping again. He is rapping again. I kept I kept seeing his reels and I'm just like, get out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean like some one that he did with like Dak's Dak's flame, I think say Dax Shepherd was like, that's what that was what I was gonna say. But I realized I was wrong.
Speaker 1: That's flame that you know what Jack's flame is?
Speaker 3: Who on the internet doesn't know who das He doesn't you know Dax flames is?
Speaker 1: Is that a.
Speaker 2: Gonna say something?
Speaker 1: It's it's you guys. Were you anticipated it too much?
Speaker 3: That's flame is like when you flashed somebody already there like excited.
Speaker 1: Like you already know. They're like there's no point.
Speaker 2: DA's Flame is a feller and he's like he does comedy but it's like I don't I don't know if it's intentionally bad or what, but like it's it's like he's he's so authentically like I've met him in person and he is that cringe.
Speaker 1: He's awkward.
Speaker 2: He's like he's he's like he's very awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like a awkwardness was into a person. Like actually, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: He did take tak with Will Smith and he's like, I'm looking forward to your album and he goes like I'm looking forward to your next album as well.
Speaker 1: And that was how it. That was it.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing. But that's how I learned that it will spit that album is through Dak's Flame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not excited. I've heard a few of the the jams that I I don't care.
Speaker 3: You know those album was, you know this album was. He caught me really my surprise. So I'm just like this is gonna trail into one of our other stories. I'm just on my computer and I have like whatever auto play going on? Right, I'm playing, I'm playing Rivals. I'm just like playing rivals, you know. Then I hear the song comes on really solid beat and I'm like, oh, it's like a nice soulful beat, and I'm like, all right, cool. Then I hear something, I'm like, who is this? I turned its Kanye's newest album.
Speaker 1: Oh, his album dropped. H I don't think you'd be platformed any further on anywhere else.
Speaker 3: So it was just on YouTube and I was just like, oh, because obviously my youth album knows that. For the sure, like at least seven years of my life, I was an insanely huge Kanye fan. Well, hey, I bet you're in seven seven years. Seven years is crazy, Like I've benefit of Congress. I was genuinely like seven, like seven eight. So until maybe two years ago, I was like maybe I woulda take a break from that.
Speaker 2: Until like six months ago. Ever since six minutes, ever since that White livest thing, I.
Speaker 1: Was like no, and I felt on my and I was like no matter, yay stop, not a white one everyone but the white one. Uh.
Speaker 3: The album for what I listened to maybe like the ten minutes of it.
Speaker 1: You gave it a shot. Yeah, yeah, I gave it a shot. Was I was just like, what is this? And where the did you go to? That island?
Speaker 2: So ridiculous? What a terrible, terrible musician?
Speaker 1: Was that real? Yeah? That's his song World War Three? You ever heard that song?
Speaker 2: That's where he says hard R Like, well, I don't know. He probably says it about he.
Speaker 1: Says, how could it be a Nazi if he's a if he's in hard R. I did not listen to that.
Speaker 3: I listen to this, to the new one where it's like it's got King of the Ring situation, but it's.
Speaker 1: You know you ever again horrible? I did not.
Speaker 3: I've been staying away from calling you, like purposefully, like it's hard for me listening to his music in my playlist anymore because I'm like, oh, that guy's dead, and I start getting sad, and then I put on like I don't know Griselda talking about selling drugs and killing people that are blind.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, shooting a blind person's crazy idea, and really it is because it's so much worse because now they're's hurting and in the dark.
Speaker 2: It's at least, I guess at least it's easy to get away with. It would be really typicult to like predict that would happen as a blind what bean wild to just like be moving throughout darkness and the just arraged that you couldn't even like like you know how like they walk around, they go and they like they echo, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah you're hanging out with farmer not just blind people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't like No, they click around, they click around and they screech a little bit.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker went to the area where the movie Descent was filmed, went down in that hole, was hanging out people down there, and he thought he was blind too for a.
Speaker 1: While, just so it was all dark. What's I'll let you get. I'll give you three guesses. Let's see about cave is about splunking?
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know that Descent is pretty generic of a name, like it could be very literal, but that would be like if that'd be like office space.
Speaker 1: Well it is.
Speaker 3: I gave you the perfect Well, I gave you the perfect context prior so you were able to figure out that it's about the descending.
Speaker 1: That was a surprise.
Speaker 2: It could be like an elevator shaft or It's.
Speaker 1: Like, it's like, what are you saying that the potted about about? It's about a time that Irish people. It's about mainly Irish people, and and it's about moles and rats. And then they called it apart just because a bunch of people die.
Speaker 3: I like that the part. I like the party by the Tales of the the White Negro. Trying to start nominate among each other?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The descent?
Speaker 3: Is the sale of the White Negro? What's happening the descent?
Speaker 1: You know how they were? They were in both?
Speaker 2: Is that for some reason not.
Speaker 1: White senses the tale of a White Negro? Yes, because Irish people and people weren't white at first? The center? What are we talking about? Sorry? The descent? I said the scent because my brain's on a descent. It's the Tail of the White Negro? Is that a movie? But I haven't seen that. I need to.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to gas there's a movie?
Speaker 1: You guys so badly you believe that was a real thing.
Speaker 4: He's still there, no, because he's asked me like, do you think the decisions about a white black man? White negro believes there's like a film that went through certification, titled The Tale of the White Negro.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 3: I think I saw a movie that was literally about something like that. It needs to be you didn't.
Speaker 1: There's a movie I forgot the guy that played it is this not Vinyl black Man? So prison Break? Do you know that show? The main guy? There's two of them that about. That's what I guess.
Speaker 3: What's about. I'll give you three guesses.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to guess. I give you three.
Speaker 2: I'm scared if I get it wrong.
Speaker 1: You got three chances? Man is about a jail bust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a that's a the next stepisode of Jail Boss.
Speaker 1: There's some guy getting.
Speaker 2: And everybody's on the next episode, and then it just plays the next episode. But it's just a guy getting raw dogged on the bottom, like on the floor of the shower, like.
Speaker 1: Over the drain and people are shot ing and people trying not to look.
Speaker 2: He's calling the drain and then it's like the water is rising.
Speaker 1: And that's really sad that happens.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Cheeks just.
Speaker 2: You hear it from.
Speaker 1: Underwater and he's that is that's outrageous. That is I had to even get that much like Torque and under one, like everything about it. The water isn't flooding out of this person. It's it's just all built up for some reason. He's creating like a cube like Adam's Cuban, keeping all the water and that's he's dogging.
Speaker 2: It stops at the bar.
Speaker 1: Man. This one is really fucking thing. Fucking guard just with like he just got like a fucking cinnamon or something as like payment to like look the other way. He just nothing. He feels bad, but he's eating the funk out of that man.
Speaker 2: This would have cost me seven whole dollarsta.
Speaker 1: This guy made it in his toilet, and its fucking richest made his toilet.
Speaker 3: You know, they'd be doing it. They'd be like, yeah, make wine. Know they'd be like they'd be like, hey, y'all, you know how we do it. We're gonna make it. We're gonna make a burrito out of out.
Speaker 1: Of blaize chips, pissing steel and it's a Marina burrito. At the grabs the bar, it starts, it's a burrito. It's a it's a actual brito.
Speaker 2: Kanye's an album, look like did you go to that island? That's how He also had a video as well that I saw, Uh that, I fucking I could not stop laughing.
Speaker 1: With academic of course, it just with actues. Yeah, such a bitch I saw.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the whole thing. I didn't see the whole thing. Okay, I saw one edited clip that was fucking hysterical to me because it was just like I skipped ten seconds into the Kanye episode or whatever, and it starts off and it's Kanye walking in and then it skips ten seconds and he's walking in with the fucking with the black get us. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So fucking crazy. It's funny that we talk about this, like, man, it sucks that that's that ship's all dripped out, looks cool. It sucks that it's associated with like fucking you know, a history of racism and violence. Then here comes this dumb asshole just strolling it like he's such a fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's it is kind of unreal.
Speaker 3: It's so I just I feel like he's trying to do a whole counter callding, but it's like Kanye's.
Speaker 1: It's past that now. Man, Just dude, like he's like, like.
Speaker 2: Did you work up with Fentes as well recently.
Speaker 1: Well, they met up again. Then they met up again, Yeah, like over the last week because it was a couple of years ago or something when he when they were when they're hanging out with Maleanopolis and then they went on Alex Jones and that was like, at that time was the fucking crescendo. We thought that was it. We're like, this is the craziest thing that's ever gonna happen. Crescendo anymore? Is his watch? Is this watching? It keeps popping up, so there is no true Climaxressando, I think, what do you think is gonna? What do you think is his end? What do you think is Do you think he's I think he's gonna kill himself. I think he's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if he's smart enough to do that.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna. I think I think I think he's gonna. I think he is.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna lead to like Kim full On being like you cannot be involved in your kids lives anymore, like Peter So.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think he's not there? Is it not there?
Speaker 3: He's at that point anymore?
Speaker 1: I think Uh. So he did an interview maybe a month or two ago with one of his friends, like it was a fresh new channel, and they put up the interview style was cool. It just it was just annoying because it was right where it was like it was interview and then it would cut to like behind the scenes of him making music. North was there, fucking like because she's North at this point, like twelve thirteen something. Yeah, she's so damn Yeah, she's starting to like so she started at that age now where like she get involved in music. She's starting to make music and stuff. So he's like involved. But it just fucked up that, like she's still young enough to where she hasn't like, oh my god, I shouldn't. I shouldn't be anywhere near this guy, which is I would say this is kind of a failure on Kim technically, Well, Kim's probably I don't want to keep I would keep her from her father, but it's like, bro, your father is going through some ship in a way that maybe not to have their dead. Yeah, that's that's why.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Look, now I'm going to smoke Russian very much rushing. Actually, I'm going to smoke Houcka in your bathroom without asking. Bro, I'm gonna have concept of a restaurant and then put all of my stupid food in it.
Speaker 2: That's so real, it's it's everything.
Speaker 1: We are here. You have to understand where we are. I've never seen that before. I've never I've never I've gone to different I've been in different countries, and then it like so like like say, oh, here's a fried chicken thing they didn't take and I'm gonna put dumplings in this ship, gonna me chick to understand where we are? I look, look, we are, we are.
Speaker 3: We are unfortunately landlocked by Armenians and.
Speaker 5: Chicken wings like gas sas. I don't know how might with all the same time, nobody does because they want the authentic recipe.
Speaker 1: They're like, I want I want to make Southern fried chicken, and then I want to have that place like I went to a place I want to make and Lithuania and it was fucking delicious.
Speaker 3: Couldn't I could not imagine I.
Speaker 2: Want to make I want to make our home dish blood fuckula the way my grandparents blood fuckula.
Speaker 3: I could not imagine going to anywhere in the gray areas of Europe, places that are not fully developed yet and eating food there and being like that was delicious.
Speaker 1: It can be delicious because I feel like it would be boiled. That's my point. They're respecting the recipe versus what's happening in this vicinity. Put put uh that whatever that beef we always eat, just put it on the pizza.
Speaker 3: I love them, like fusion foods, like I think.
Speaker 1: Fusion foods are. They can work sometimes, like I don't mind, like a text mex you know, yeah, sometimes it works.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm just confusing.
Speaker 1: Fried chicken, maybe a little some oh my god, al col zone. What's going on? Like what's happening? Absolutely absolutely amazing delivery. Aside from that that weird fucking yeah yeah whatever something is like dreadful, Yeah, whatever, something's bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's like a violin.
Speaker 1: It basically stole it from what was it the Chexist chainsaw?
Speaker 2: I think is that really?
Speaker 1: Well, so it's not the same sound, but I think that's where it was like pop popularized.
Speaker 2: There's this like so it's like derived from it. It's like, how like the Netflix thing, is Kevin Spacey counting his hand on the desk?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: I'm not even Yeah, actually like there's this like there's a double advocate. No, there's a teaser for.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm dead serious. I found that. I found this out literally like yesterday.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a lower order thing.
Speaker 1: But just like it's not an edit, not even like they did hold on, So there's this isn't just a coincidence? Did you want a video? I say, what was this?
Speaker 2: No? I mean like it's like apparently did a white you know.
Speaker 1: Of cards is so dumb? Back in nineteen eighty and in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Eighty six, Kevin Spacey snapped the dog's neck in front of a Hollywood executive.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 2: The executive was so impressed that he threw him right in the movie seven. Several years later, by the way, this like decade he remembered him from the dog.
Speaker 1: Well, that guy was crazy.
Speaker 6: That guy would jesse, he forget he blocks it out and then like a like a decade and a half later, Oh, that guy would be really believable as a psycho. I feel like, get have an Unusual Suspects now now.
Speaker 2: Uh every wait, yeah, how's the cards?
Speaker 1: That sounds heaven? Space?
Speaker 3: You do a Kevin space accent? Young men, so this is real.
Speaker 2: This is this I cannot I cannot explain enough how real this is. So this is like the end.
Speaker 1: I know, he does the like, actually, like that's the sound that I was given a little more.
Speaker 2: They were like, ah, I don't know if that's the actual sund swear, like it's it's like you you look. I mean, Wikipedia could lie again play the Netflix sound. So I guess the first thing is not the same exact scent, but it's like it's that audio clips sampled and then like you know, fucking I don't know, reverbed or fucking you know.
Speaker 1: So the one thing something, the one thing I wanna the one thing I want to know, and I guess it must have it, he said on Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember reading about it. I looked it up because I was like, there's no way.
Speaker 1: When did When was the first time they debuted the sound versus when that happened, because I feel like that's, you know, the first thing that.
Speaker 3: You would you out.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 2: It's been a long that was like one I mean, that was one of the first Netflix shows.
Speaker 1: I remember watching it, like original Netflix, next Netflix, original original Netflix programming. Yeah, like Orange is New Black or cunching, jail, whatever you want to call it, counts with cots whatever. I think you wait, wait, wait a minute, I think you said that because I remember I remember coming back years ago, my my my friend calls the show you called the show cuts in jail, and I think you said cunts and cots, and I'm like, yeah, that sounds way better. Is better?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's because that's too inventive.
Speaker 1: And I mean I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, technically would be cunts on that would be grammatically correct. I guess never get in a cot.
Speaker 1: But then you can't get in a bed. We all say, you know that's true, Yeah, you can get in bed. I'm in bed right now.
Speaker 2: We should say, you should say struggling, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm on my bed right yeah, on a bed right.
Speaker 2: Now, Sarah, I can't come out to your blood fuck you a cookout. I'm a famous Armenian dish. Yeah, I can't come out him on bed right now.
Speaker 1: I had a stupid thought like that yesterday where I sent Jojo a text saying that yeah, I guess not.
Speaker 3: Like I'm saying about Kanye. The album was better than I thought it would be, but one listened to it, so I turned it off. He's on, he's on, he's on sickle mode right now, he's on dummy mode. How many like Nazi references were there in the songs?
Speaker 1: Was there not references? When I remember, he just doesn't care. See, he's just he's just acclimated to because he puts on his clan suit and he's just like you know, playing his rivals and ship. He's got his webcam on the world plan and streaming. Ultimately a crazy scene. Imagine seeing that going on Twitch, seeing a dude in a clan suit, but you see black hands like he's killing it. He's going dummy. Imagine seeing that.
Speaker 2: I'm like the webcam UNO for three sixty the web remember that when they had webcam.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the webcams.
Speaker 2: Udo game for the three sixty that allowed for like the three sixty video camera thing supports.
Speaker 1: It would be like video poker and audio. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was just a lot of people jerking.
Speaker 1: On that ship. That ship was not like we were not prepared. Of course, we were opening a door. We opened a door to darkness and then things were in the hands on. Somebody was like stop and you were like, nah, we fluck it open in a month turned into like, what was it? Chat roulette essentially?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah basically you know, I mean like I can't wait to play a reverse and then you seem fucking you know, like four eighty p testes.
Speaker 3: Nothing was better than the idea of go on chat Roulette, seeing some guy beating off and I'm like, you're gross and he calls me the N word and I'm like, well, I'm I guess I'm the bad one.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, man. There were some dudes on there with hogs and like, I get it, I know why you're doing this blunderbust. I was just like it's absurd, like absurd fucking mouth looks like a funnel like that. It would be very inconvenient. Yeah, and imagine it. It just gets wider as you get harder. Like is that how it works, dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets like slimmer, and the slimmer gets slimmer at the base and then wider.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, like a tulip if that helps you that kind of like that's dangerous because like if the girls like, hey, get out, get out of get out of me, and you're like, oh, I can't, I can't. I'm I'm locked in. I'm got to finish first, and then you might catch a case.
Speaker 3: Remember senior year right, senior year one of the one of our one of our super police officers. I was cool with him because you know, I didn't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: So you know what I did is a good relationships with the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I made sure the allergy guy his security guard. But he had a gun, so I don't know. He was an OP.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I was there and I was like, Okay, for some reason, what's up?
Speaker 1: Thought?
Speaker 2: I was looking on the back of your shirt for a Blue Lives Matter stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no chokes, son, but I should slap on it without it. That was a media That was what I thought, you know, totally that was me. That was that was me sending hatred at you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Wait, I'm sorry, go ahead. There was something else? Wait what I was just wondering if there was anything else that is so fund up? This is mess. If there was anything else that we were supposed to talk about before.
Speaker 1: We moved what? Oh you actually played a little bit of Sazzin's creed. Yeah, what are you feelings. It's a little grungey to me, like a little like not polished grungy, like like the environment or the gall any places. Like a lot of times where it's like I'm trying to play and her name is I don't know, I guess I'm thinking of the ghost game. Then they're kind of getting mixed up of my brains Asian woman. So but I was just saying curious, but I.
Speaker 3: Was playing, and like, there's a lot of moments where I'm trying to like run away from somebody, but I'm like going in the grass and then hopping on things.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I'm just trying to jump over a ledge and get it. That's a problem, Like, yeah, for sure, Like the beginning where you where you gotta go with the box and then I just ran out. I didn't use any park I did do. I just ran away out of the tour. I didn't find anybody. I didn't look anything. I climbed the ladder. There was a guy coming battery. I went through him on the ladder somehow. And yeah, yeah, that clipping.
Speaker 2: I've seen that in everything.
Speaker 1: That's just funny. It's so weird. There's there's a few that there's a few games that don't want like you do that. Usually the guy will climb right back up. Yeah, and there's some games where actually they can. I can't think I was playing something where they they can knock you off those games, if they.
Speaker 2: Ever think about those things, like you can choose that ship because you can just get on the ladder, and then they just can't.
Speaker 1: They just can't go down. There's sometimes like where you know, because they have a friendly fire, and so I'll go up a ladder and then motherfuckers are trying to slash. I mean, they're all hitting each other and they'll kill themselves. That's always a nice says they have that if they have that available, if they have friendly fire available, which is great. Yeah, I love when enemies and kill themselves. It's like fantastic.
Speaker 3: But then you do that part and then you go to a flashback of learning how to play the game when you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's when he was talking about that. I was talking about that. The game.
Speaker 2: The most egregious one for me was like you know that meditation game where it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you gotta do the little mini games, and it.
Speaker 2: Took me back to a flashback where I learned how to do the meditation.
Speaker 1: I was like, brother, I just I just think that here, dude, I something feels like wrong, Like this wasn't supposed to happen like the way that those things. It doesn't because like playing even when I played Valhalla or Odyssey, nothing like that happened. There was no like, say, the pacing was so fucking dog shit and just weird. Yeah, this genuinely feels like something. It almost feels like if we remove a thread, the whole thing is gonna collapse. It's been and we have to keep this in here.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's been a restructured to high hell, you know, like it's just like this was originally like a linear thing. Yeah, and then they were like, ah, fuck, uh, we gotta pat out the open world thing. Let's just put the the old let's put like some of the old story in the flashbacks. And he's like, do you need that?
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know it real truckman. They consulted him like, hey man, your your game's are doing really well, Like what should we do with this? He's like, it's really linear slashed out. I get it, but how about doing a tutorial after you've already figured out to play the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about what if we had an editorial at the end of the game, what do you make somebody gay?
Speaker 1: Just to remind you, I gotta say playing as a playing as yask is fucking hilarious because he's a brutal. He's brutal. His his fucking brutal assassinations or whatever. They're like, he doesn't he doesn't, he can't. He can't stealf assassinating people, even though I find it stupid, but I understand as him being a warrior. What do if you want to call him samurai? Like you know, I guess he technically is in this game like already and yeah, yeah he's a samurai. Even the Japanese like he's a samurai or whatever. I'm not even talking about a historical sense. I was like, I don't like, I was like, oh, I imagine that within this story he was definitely like, this is your position now, and not like he needs to build up towards it or anything. He just wouldn't do I guess assassinations. I guess it's like dishonorable, I guess to him. So it's it's so fucking like, what is the point of this. If it's just funny, there's no point of it. It's like, I'm gonna sneak up to this guy and kill him loud and violently so everybody hears it. It really is. Have you guys I'm black as well, when I'm very black, look at me.
Speaker 3: He's so much bigger and stronger than all these small Asian people that he is flellinging across room.
Speaker 1: Kick does a lot of damage to if you if you level it up. Yeah, can you kick horses? No you can't. You can't focus on that would be hilarious. And them flying and dude, I sent I sent dude flying because he hit he hit a fence and it gave him a little extra like spin like that that the Titanic propella guy. Yeah, yeah, it was like that. I always think about that guy, that guy he had a titan You put that in there. Yeah, it was so unnecessarily so funny.
Speaker 2: It was It's just like, why was she like this is so I know it's dire or whatever, but that or whatever, that animation is hysterical no matter what the context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made they made it much less dire by doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might as well have done like like like you know, ridiculous, like like a three Stooges anyway, Welcome young kids, Welcome younger people listening to the show. I think that was a three Stooges reference for some reason.
Speaker 3: The way he kicks these people insane or the club when he is club someone, then they're definitely after that first hit.
Speaker 1: And I actually haven't gotten a club yet. You know, I don't have the club. I was watch people getting I'm watching those big dudes. Have you so have you had somebody ring the bell yet? Yeah? So I just want to see what happens. And like four of those club guys showed up at once for me because I was I was in an area that I shouldn't be in. I saw somebody complaining in the review about this. They were mad, and I'm like, I like this. I like because basically it's like me going to ultra hard mode where I'm like, oh, I have I am level twelve or something, and I'm gonna go where it says twenty six. And then I'm there. I go into a castle and the garrison or whatever. I let them ring the bell and these four of them show up and they don't have the skull on their heads. Yeah, and I'm like, this is so stupid, and then I just like to see how long I can last. But yeah, it's just it's like, uh, I imagine Souls Born people could appreciate that, maybe not the whole game itself, but just the gauntlet of seeing if these people's asses when you're not.
Speaker 2: Surprised to be able to go ahead of like, you know, going to like that you're not gonna survive this right right.
Speaker 1: When they do. That's what Because even you know, some people they're like, oh, I hate when things are gated off, and I'm like, hey man, even some of the most celebrated games, like Dark Souls, there are places that you cannot traverse until you you got to kill the You gotta kill these four the four big batti here and go here. And I'm like, well, yeah, even I'm like, guys, a lot of games do this. So you know, even if they do do it, it's not the end of the world. But if they let you go anywhere, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: I like, because I end up killing them somehow, and I'm way too overlevel for the games part. I'm in where you are. I always do that shit, I always kill somebody I shouldn't or some fucked means like instigating some sort of game breaking hack that will kill them. And then I'm like, oh nice, I'm level fourteen, three minutes into the game, and I run around and just terrorize people.
Speaker 1: You know. I like about these games is, uh, you don't have to They don't lock you into side quest for you in order to kill like important side people. Like say, I just on accident killed these two really important ronans and it didn't like I didn't get any back. I didn't get any information, no intel from my fucking Ninja people or whatever. I didn't. You know, you're supposed to like find stuff and discovery. Oh now I know where they are. I'm a little confront of them. I just killed them on accident. And then it's like it goes to the that screen where it turns white and then like you you like, oh, you defeated them, and I'm like, oh oops. I was like, I killed like two of the big ones, and I'm like, well, I don't even know anything about them, so I'm missing out on the story. But it's fine. It's funny how you can just oh, like, oh this person is unavailable until you do this path or like you can kill.
Speaker 2: I was doing that Assassin's creat I was like, so I just assassinated some random guy and it is like your main one of your main targets is down.
Speaker 1: Exactly What the fuck was this exactly? That's what what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: No, I love I love that ship, but that more things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hilarious, its funny, it's funny as fuck, or like, oh, really important person like killed them on acts Like it's almost like.
Speaker 2: A reverse Nemesis system, where like it just implies that you have a relationship with You're like I don't remember him, Yeah, Like what.
Speaker 1: The fuck did this person do with me? He was Theodore the Orc. Yeah, this, I mean, this is kind of like the closest to a nemousis system that you can get without it doing the actual magnetic thing. Yeah, I love them. That was one of my favorite aspects of any video game. Yeah, it's really cool and I find it funny. That is crazy, like when two people when someone had to kill somebody. When I was like doing that like forty minute fight with that one guy, what I was in it over?
Speaker 2: I was under levels, I went to some place I was doing some forty minute fight with his like this org in in uh Middle Earth or whatever, and then he like we were whittling each other down for like a while, and then he got the upper handed some other fucking dude like before he executed me, like cut him in the fucking you know, stabbed him in the back round.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's like, you're in my bitching. I saved you.
Speaker 3: And then another one killed that guy when he was about to kill you too, like happening.
Speaker 1: Well, betrayals, you can get like oh no, well we not, let's not follows work together and killed this guy. That's cool, that's cool. I like that there was parts where the enemies would never stop spawning, so you can do forever combos like I would do. You know how you just keep chanting it together, not just getting thousands of hits, just why would they keep fightingcase is fun, That's what's so funny. I'm like, at a certain point you have to be like, Okay, this guy's indestructible and he's gonna care.
Speaker 2: That's what I think about, Like with the g t A, when like it's like, well it seems like he's like six hundred cops and perished in this hallway.
Speaker 1: There's a pile of bodies.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I might be the one to snap this.
Speaker 1: He's the hero. I have to remember Carl Winslow shows up and he's like I'm gonna get it. Is like Carl, you dumb black bitch, and I shoot him. I always treat him like I would call him Carl. The moment I saw was like, that's Carl Winslow, and I would always kill him immediately. Three stars and he has a shotgun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I do love it. If I would terrorize, Oh my god, I would go like in like one random turn pike, get a card bar everything off. There's be a bunch of cars in the way, and I would just a lot of hours like get read there. When you just going a gun shop, you walking, blow the gun or head off first immediately you don't even talk to him walking, immediately shoot him and you get behind it thing and you're like, all right, funnel in a blast them. I like getting the incendiary AMMO because it'll set like everything on fire. So unfortunately the horses get it to in like Red Dead, But like you know in in regular g t A, it's it's just the cops the swat, they're all on fire. I do that whatever.
Speaker 3: Whenever the laws have to be up over it and catch the fire themselves, they do whenever this is fucked up. But whenever I'm like whenever I'm getting chased by the pinkertons and like that, I do shot gun the horses so they fall off the horses.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you kind of have to because they're terrorizing you with the horse. You gotta you gotta, I get the thing down. I'm like, it's okay, twink. I wouldn't shoot you with a shotgun, and I'd go out there. But like in freaking Online Granda Online, for the two weeks I played it, I would dog tie people, tie them, then I would go and shoot their horses, and then I would drag them places where there's water and I would just leave them in the water.
Speaker 2: That was actually psychotic.
Speaker 1: I don't think I haven't put that much method on the next thing. I mean, I believe it.
Speaker 3: You can get out of it too, if you if you quickly switch to your knife.
Speaker 1: But people don't do that. People aren't smart enough. So what I do is I just throw dragons when I let him drown, and it's like bro, your horse is gone and you're about the dragon have fun? All right? Well on that and I'm really, is there anything else? Like topic wise?
Speaker 2: I remember, I feel like I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Anything one thing, one thing left. Here's a little drama unraveling in the YouTube community that I thought was interesting because I only found out about this. A lot of people didn't know that there was a lawsuit going on between this guy, Carl Jobs. He's this I think he's Australian. That's Australian YouTuber, maybe that he normally makes video videos about speed runs and really like impossible feats and games and so at a certain point when he started seeing that calling people out for cheating and whatnot and games and claiming to have all this fake bullshit like trying to blow up, So we started focusing on that quite a bit. And one of the biggest, one of his biggest targets was a guy named a guy named Bill Mitchell that he claimed to have like the Donkey Kong like Arcade machine score and pac Man and all this stuff, and Carl Jobs went on a crusade essentially to prove that this guy is a fucking liar like Bill Mitchell's a liar, and there was another YouTuber, nam Apollo Legend that was doing the same thing, and so what happened is Bill Mitchell was suing I think a Polo Legend or like Seasons, just doing stuff like that, like defamation type stuff. And around that time when that stelf was happening, that YouTuber Polo Legend offed himself. He like for whatever, I guess, you know, he's just had a lot of mental health issues. And Carl Jobs was friends with that guy, a Paulo Legend. So what happened was Carl was like, oh, this is your fault, Bill, and went hard on the pain, just accusing him like you your law stuit. All the stuff that you're doing caused Paulo Legend to off himself, and so Bill Mitchell took Carl to court for defamation. But the thing is, and this is the thing, I didn't know because I've only seen maybe like four or five of us Carl's videos. I saw one about like this chick was lying about Monster Hunter. I saw talking about the completion or whatever like Mudahar was involved or some shit. I've seen just a handful of them. So I didn't know anything about this law suit until yesterday, and I started watching some videos getting all the gist of it and everything, and there was a court case and it was live, it was streamed and everything, and a lot of his fans were really surprised that it had anything to do with this guy Apollo legend. That because the whole defamation Bill Mitchell was suing Carl Jokes for being like, you're accusing me of causing the death of Apollo legend, where there's no evidence of that. As a matter of fact, that Apollo legend left a list of reasons why he did what he did and there was people involved with it, and Bill wasn't on there at all. And Apollo's siblings said like, yeah, I had nothing to do with Bill, And allegedly what was said in the court case was that even after that was proven, Bill was like, hey, man, like leave me alone. Carl kept talking about it, kind of like having a vandetta. He went way too hard on the paint, way too far, so then he got sued. Never mentioned the guy Apollo legend in any of his videos Carl talking about the lawsuit and everything, so everyone assumed that he was just getting sued specifically about oh, you're accusing this guy of cheating, and so everyone thought it was that, and everyone thought like, oh, well, you should easily crush this guy because you proved in time and time again that he is cheating and he has fake scores. But it was never about that. So if you look at the comments sections on Carl's tweet and then people are talking about on YouTube, they're like, wait a minute, this nigga was lying to us the entire time when it was about this accusations of oh, you caused his death. And so people saw the court case and they saw it live streamed, and Carl lost and has to pay almost like five hundred thousand dollars and damage, and so jesus, I just saw it, like I saw the comments on himself, like what the hell is this a who about? I didn't know what any of this was, and I started reading the comments, and people are like, yeah, maybe you shouldn't accuse people of like, you know, saying, hey, this dude killed himself because of this, you know, like maybe you should have some self reflection because and so people were kind of a little bit weirded out, and I think they're having kind of like a moral dilemma because they always thought Carl was like a really good guy and he's doing really great work in the community and the gaming industry. But now with their like I saw people saying I've watched all of his videos keeping over with the court case and he never mentioned a Paula legend once, and I'm like, that's really. I was like, really, that sounds insane to me.
Speaker 3: I don't look, man, I my brain is so removed from the drama aspect of concentration because I feel like there's it's unfortunately, drama is the best way to tunes algorithm nowadays. Unfortunately it's hard work don't matter no more.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. It's always been quick, easy videos about shitting on somebody.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter how much time you put into a video. It doesn't matter sitting down and editing for forty hours. But a half an hour video out, somebody's going to be like this new thing got revealed and it's gay. And then there's a black woman in a game in New York. I thought there were only Jews there, Like, it's gonna be shit like that, this is gonna ruin it. So it's like, look, man, I think, look, you he can't deny that. Maybe making that video. The faming that guy didn't help his metal situation, Like that's undeniable, you know, like that it may not have been like the reason why, but it definitely didn't be like, you know what, that's the reason why I shouldn't kill myself.
Speaker 1: The problem is like the Carl didn't have any evidence that like, oh it definitely was because of this. Of course that's how he's the problem, and it's it's just it's unfortunate that the dude did what he did and also had like I guess notes or he had whatever, and it didn't link to Bill at all, which is that's really crazy to me. Where even though because I bet Bill did probably contribute to the stress, you know, but it probably wasn't. The main motivator is probably some deeper stuff that you know that we don't know about because I don't even know who a Paula legend is. I just I just know, oh he was he was in the same realm as a car where they would talk about the the what do you call it, like uh, speed running and stuff like that, yeah, or all that type of ship and uh yeah, I mean it's just weird. Though there's always there is something like because he made a ton of videos on Bill Mitchell Carl And there is one thing that I always it almost never fails, Like when you see people kind of go hard on the pain on like one person, like as if there's like a vendette or something, right, there's always a level of like projection. There's always something like, uh, there's always something behind that man. It's like a I saw recently the quartering, the quarterings and financial No unfortunately not because he made millions, you know, doing the grift, but then he like a fucking genius, the Courting like a genius started a coffee company because that's what all the conservatives are doing. They like they're all I just I just found out about that Black Rifles one. I was watching a stream and they're rifling off all of the like seven all of them. They literally all have coffee companies, but they're all attached to like, you know, anti woke stuff. So that's how you sell it. Courting was thought he was trying to be cute, I being I'm gonna do it very political. I'm gonna have an any political kid. So it's called Coffee Brand Coffee. That's the name. Coffee Brand Coffee.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's that's terrible. I just also, Jeremy, go down. Your political coffee is just normal coffee, normal coffee. But I did that you would even say it, Well, I need a political knowing the guy that you know, he spins his entirety shitting on pre Larsen, which is the you know, kind of my point of the crazy obsession Vendetta.
Speaker 1: They had a Brie Larsen like something. Is he even a comic book fan? Is he like a fan of that stuff? I personally think. Personally, I don't think so. I think the only thing that he was actually a fan of was an MPTG. That was the only thing. Of course, he's a magic. Of course he's a magic. He got banned because of that. That that situation that happened. Yeah, I don't remember what it was though, I barely remember. A guy attacked ter Rest attacked Jerby. I like, I thought that was so funny. I like magic. A lot of magic fans suck, so I like magic a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, all right, last thing I heard was he's Australian, So can you repeat that.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the question questions.
Speaker 1: Joe in nineteen ninety three. In July the fourth of July nineteen ninety Carl.
Speaker 2: Jobs was born in a middle class.
Speaker 3: Why aren't they more? Like, like why the more black video essay makers? Like, where are we at in that kind of space?
Speaker 1: There's so so far, Like the biggest one right now is FD. You know, he has a very specific lane of stuff that he's.
Speaker 3: Signifier makes me so mad because he's so right about some things and he says something and I'm like, you fucking, oh my god, you fucking you're so.
Speaker 1: Black, bro? What is that so like dumbly black? Where it's like you were you were? Just I understand, I understand, Like I just I appreciate. I appreciate his his ability to go into decipher things actually being a sort of positive voice. Yeah, getting, I'm getting, I'm getting there into like.
Speaker 3: The focus of the younger black community, helping them kind of unroote and detached from these very unhealthy political and like religious mentalities. But at the same time, it's like his he almost has a black exclusionary mentality where I'm like, bro, that is still stupid.
Speaker 1: Can you give me like an example, is there something in here? The way he talks about white rappers in general. I'm like, my guy, like, what, oh, because he doesn't like mc miller something.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like mc miller, And I think that's great. I think, I just I can understand why you might not like him, But I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I thought he did. I thought he respected him. He respect respect. I know, I remember him talking about LP, like he actually really respects LP. How can you not if you're a rap fan.
Speaker 3: Well, but but he's he's white as ship. I mean he's yes, he's LP is white as fuck. But he's also like he lived the niggas experience. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I know, It's like he lives fathered in man.
Speaker 3: I guess he's like he's like, there's the reason why like Puerto Ricans from New York and say nigga and no one gets mad, even the ones that definitely aren't black. It's like LP feels.
Speaker 1: Way less like quote unquote Shoehorn than like say an Eminem does in a way that some people, which is still stupid, but yeah, understand what you mean. It's just it's it's not even Eminem's fault. It's it's really it's his accent that's really the biggest problem that he has really in my opinion, yes, yes, the way that because it makes him feel shoehorned. But that's what I get. What you mean, I get the perception of people that don't mane to me. So here here's the problem. Here's the problem. Most people develop their accents from their parents, from one or the other. It's just like, you can be British living in America. Like say Michael Bisbee, the former UFC champion middleweight. He has kids in America. He lives in America, and he has a British you know, his wife's British, his kids have British accents.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, It's not crazy.
Speaker 1: That is literally do you remember how you learn English language?
Speaker 2: Story about like do you remember that story about like a bunch of little kids were in the US were getting British accents because they were watching Peppa Pig so much. They were like, this is this is real kids like the Midwest with like vaguely British accents.
Speaker 3: I guess that makes sense. Like for me, particularly my person that raised me, speaks two different languages. I don't have a Spanish accent and I don't have a Caribbean accent.
Speaker 1: How like they like, because I guess it's from my experience.
Speaker 3: My grandma speaks patois like when she speaks English is patoas pretty much, so I guess. And when she speaks Spanish, he speaks Spanish.
Speaker 1: Like every day. So this is one thing that I've This is one thing that I like. The people that spend it's not even like a I don't I don't want to. I want to differentiate. I don't want to say it's like, oh, bad parenting or anything. It's people that spend a significant amount of time with their parents in a way that say tea, he didn't raise them or something.
Speaker 3: I mean sure, I mean like we're of the we're of the TV raising generation.
Speaker 1: That is like one of my friends, Uh, he's he's his accent is like boring Western American dialect, but his parents are thick Spanish accents, you know, uh, you know, through Mexico. But they spend no time. They threw him in elementary school and then he just watched a bunch of television, so he learned English that way. So he doesn't he doesn't sound like them. But usually the people that like learn from like uh, they'll learn uh like it's just like I guess, it just depends on like the time that you spend developing where you're developing your language. I guess, I guess it does. It depends on whosed to in a way that in a way that I guess. What I'm trying to say is it's clear that Eminem mostly developed his uh, you know, his dialect through his friends, people around him. Yeah, people around him, and not whatever the fuck is mom's name? I forgot uh him, No, I don't remember what oh, what does it doesn't matter, mismaters whatever the that bit jam but rather than the woman that he doesn't like very much, so they probably just been I don't know what's going on with the dad. I don't know anything about. I just don't.
Speaker 3: That was present as I was present at all. Eminem, the guy that's nearly my dad's age, My dad say, Dad, he's actually black, then technically exactly black, completely vindicated. I think it's I think people don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even dropped like a like a bleach fu by accident.
Speaker 3: I think the people that don't like macus I guess because Mac is like very white boy, and he doesn't he doesn't try to not be I feel.
Speaker 1: It's exactly what. That's what I respect about him.
Speaker 3: I think he just like to be and I think he goes through like he went through a very like serious evolution his music where he's like, I made music like this for a while, but I like soul and jazz and funk music.
Speaker 2: I don't like that he's named after a beer, Miller Mill the Miller.
Speaker 1: You know, Miller beer is named after people.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, you're saying mac Miller named You're saying that you are named after.
Speaker 1: Mac Miller people. He doesn't know that. There's an there's an infamous interview with Mac Miller was like, oh my two favorite things. I got my name from McDonald's and Miller and Miller live. It's me Miller. That's insane. But you know, if you said that to somebody, they would believe me too. Someone really superid believe me. Yeah, most people so good. Hey, you know, I think it's I think. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think, oh my god, someone emulate me, Oh my god. But yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like to Fromdonald Miller was born to people, so he he defaced he like he he devalues some stuff that I don't appreciate he talked about like black love and like how like black centric love is important, but like which I agree it is important because like there is technically a warm blackness, but like at the same time, it's that's like a squirrel economics video or something like that. It's like my I agree, I agree with. I think he's a really smart man, and I think he is very aware of a lot of the political and social things that go on. But I just also don't like how like racial centric things can get even though they because it's because it's it to still abide by those problematic things and even though we know they're not real. It's really stupid to me, but there they are real because they've been made to be real by people constantly enforcing them. So it is a it is a double edged sort of like idiocy. Look, man, I'll just say that if you're a smart man, say this. If you if you don't find yourself having issues with any creator or anyone that's an intellectual or anything, you're probably in a cult, you know what I mean. So, like, I think there's nothing wrong with you having Like I still haven't necessarily completely let go of him going over that alternative influence network thing or I'm like, you're a smart man, and you you're stupid enough to believe this thing is fucking real.
Speaker 2: You're everything I hear about this guy, Like I kind of feel the same way that I feel about the way that Derek feels about Hereditary is kind of the way I feel about this guy is like it's just like I don't know if he's really saying anything based on the things that I'm hearing people talk about him. I think I think it's intelligent what he's saying, Like there's something to the blackness of towels, Like I don't I don't understand what it is talking about.
Speaker 1: I heard anything from Derek is funny because like it's a it is a good movie, but like it's a good movie. Yeah, Like, well, like the way Derek Derek's dislike alongside people's like making Derek dislike it more because it turns into theatrics, That's what it's turned into.
Speaker 2: Even it's like his imagine dragons at this point, it's not even it's not you hate them, you hate them like in your outside. Actually Derek doesn't give a funk about them outside of I'm saying, like through their lens though. Yes, yeah, no, it's like me and Joe Budden. Who's that Yeah exactly like I think, yeah, exactly, President Joe Budden.
Speaker 1: Would Jesus Christ it stop talking about this ship in twenty twenty? Yeah, take it. I'll take it over anything. I hate that like Pump pump, pump it up and get shot in the back of the head. That's a terrible song. I've never liked it. I'm be honest. I used to love that song when I was little.
Speaker 3: I was also four, not four fast seven.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you're if you're like a very different age, even if you're if you're under thirteen, I feel like once you hit thirteen, you have no more excuse to like liking terrible music. That's I think. So, I think, I think, what's the cut off for you? Then? I think until you were exposed to real music? No, I think when you can really understand like like a musical, like a bar, or like a whole verse of a song.
Speaker 2: I think at that moment, Okay, we're generally speaking, that's true. But like, let's say, hypothetically, Derek, there's a child he's been kept in a cell for thirteen years. He's never heard anything. And the first thing he hears is.
Speaker 1: Like, get it up.
Speaker 2: I came to sure, yeah, and he's like, whoa, what is this? It's something I've never heard before.
Speaker 1: His little chain gets a little touch, so he gets up and he starts dancing and as he's hooked to a wall, and I honestly, in that scenario, that's crazy, a little a little crazy. Why it's like a little glimp like comes in, he's got a ball and Chaine on his leg and he starts dancing up. The only happened. I mean, I guess he's like reaching to the sky, the light in the sky, like tunks that you're you're You're like you're you're beacon, You're you're fucking your muses, Joe budding Man, He's just look in your scenario, it's it's you're either absolutely delighted, you're crying, like you're hearing like a it's like the the idea of when people were hearing those French opera People and Shot and Redemption. He breaks into the office and he starts playing the opera and then like motherfuckers were like so touched by it.
Speaker 2: It could be I've never seen this, haven't you so much. What's the shot Shank redemption about? But you haven't some dude gets shanked, but you see redemption. Guy, you just said some guy named Shank that got shot. It's no matter what you're saying. A guy named Shank that got shot and he's seeking redemption. Yeah, what's it about? It's about like, oh god, is that the one of no?
Speaker 1: That's Andy du frame? Andy got shot by Shank and Frame a man out of piss to come his way through solid steel, like digs a hole. I think, yeah, Morgan Freeman digs a hole running away from the the main captain guard mister crabs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like crabs with like a Q yeah yeah quabs.
Speaker 7: Q u as crabs Like wow, wows crabs.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 1: And I've seen this. Yeah, you know, you've seen like seven movies and you're so willing to say things are bad, and you're like, bro, you've seen nothing. You've seen Spider Man two and you've you've you've seen Spider Man two. Then you've taken every clip re edited it and like, oh, I've seen six movies because you keep reorganizing Spider Man two. You find it fascinating that that would feel like to watch if you took out every moment of Spider Man, of married dating, every Spider Man movie and watched it all together, would it be a better movie? Maybe you know, it wouldn't. It wouldn't make sense. I need somebody to do me a favor. I need somebody to at least with Spider Man one. Maybe you want to start with two, it doesn't matter. Maybe no start chronologically, because I want you to do it entire the trilogy. But just I want you. I want you to cut it together. People have done this before with short clips, but just the characters taking breaths. So absolutely I know what you mean. So no dialogue whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Just I feel like the first one was James Franco for some reason, the first one, one of the first ones is definitely that that fucking teacher and insp.
Speaker 1: Went the bald the one what the fucking immense presence, the bald.
Speaker 2: Black teacher who's like who looks like he's the same age as the students, because all the students are than that he looks a little bit younger. Yeah, oh right, right, I bring out about it, I think all the time because I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like what he went? Yeah, where did he go? Where did he die? He probably probably probably got called a car to the back. People that move on the question. He's one of the people that went went doc through the car the coins and paralyzed. So he just went to the bank.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was I was just in the first one.
Speaker 1: I still can't get over Docock throwing the cart Peter, I still can't get over that. Yeah, I can't get what did you? What did you did? Like I almost in his heady like almost like oh ship like he like he did.
Speaker 2: My thought is he's crazy and it doesn't really matter if he kills him or not, because like, if he kills him, Spider Man's gonna find him. That's kind of mine what you thought like he would, that's a reason. That's a way to write it off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he was like, oh I was gonna flaten him, and instead I'm now.
Speaker 2: Gonna flatten him. But he's alive, I guess, so now I'll be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, I need Spider Man for a gu genius. That's really stupid.
Speaker 2: But Norman Osbord stepped into a green tube, Like all those geniuses are stupid.
Speaker 1: I feel like green Galaxy gas whip it like, motherfucker, he's just high. Green Goblin doesn't exist, Dude, I saw this him being so high. He like sold the Green Goblins cock Dude, the Green cock Goblins. Jojo was this crazy ass movie that you know, since I wasn't paying attention, it seemed like a fever dream. But I guess there's a bunch of stories being told through the same actors. So Wildafoe was in it. Uh, Emma Stone, I forgot who else is in it. You get to see Emma Stone tits ass. You can see Willem Deafhone Cock, Willem Daphone m Stone were making out at some point, like I'm on my computers. What the hell is this this thing you're talking about. It's a movie. It's a movie that made by some crazy director. I don't know who it is. I only have a little bit because a variation. She has different, She looks different in it.
Speaker 2: Does she have like a like thick eyebrows or whatever?
Speaker 1: And I think in one one of the iterations, because it's like it's different scenes, it's like they're telling stories but they're using the same characters. And at one point there's like a, oh, these guys are reminiscing over a sex tape that they made. So it's like wild emm A Stone and all these other people, and I'm just I'm like, I never thought i'd Seemstone's tits. It was crazy that I'm like, what the hell, what the hell is? And then and I see that put my phone down, and then I'm doing this, and keyboard for your phone is pretty well there was no keyboard, but it's working. It's working, I think. But yeah, I'm sure somebody listening right now knows what I'm talking about, and they're like, yeah, I never thought that I saw I was. I was gonna see Willem Defold like his dick roote, you know, it's his pubes and the and the in the beginning of his shaft. I was like, oh, I never knew that. I'm Actually the funny thing is, I was like, I was much more. I just thought it was It's just like, hey, green goblets cock. I just never thought that green. Was it bright green? It was turning green.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: The green was creeping up. And then they cut away before it finished and he started making out them Stone and he starts laughing. Maniac he starts laughing in her something and some questions. I have one last day.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the part where the coin falls down and then what's his name from? Joel reaches for it him. I would have punched the funk out of her.
Speaker 1: She would hit me.
Speaker 3: I would have turned back to her and just struck.
Speaker 1: That would have been funny as fun That would have been funny. Would you have not? Would you have not been upset?
Speaker 2: If this was there's no Would I have struck an old lady for a fucking dollar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It wasn't a dollar was going it was a.
Speaker 2: Gold a gold coin. What is a gold coin worth?
Speaker 1: Would you I don't know? Probably as the green goblin? Would you have struck her when she smacked you for reaching for the for the pie? I think he wanted to. I think he was like this fucking old bitchww and then he just winds up, he goes ow and then he stands up and like it starts more.
Speaker 2: It just like the way those terrible AI nowhere they did.
Speaker 1: Human arms for some reason. That's exactly what it's like. That's exactly what it was like when you described a pizza time, because it was kind of grounded and then you just went wild with it, like because they fired him right for sending the in word or whatever, and then you just immediately take off. Then he just starts hovering without a glider and start throwing bots like the videos is the AI does a map of my mind. Basically, they get like a scan of my mind. Like let him just they're gonna be in prison. You put all these like chat cheeste, what are the open source? They're gonna get all these I got I gotta take a little break. This is the first time he's never done that. Don't put it on me. Yeah, just yeah, yeah, all right, guess we'll get into some questions.
Speaker 2: Then hey me, Hey, it's me.
Speaker 8: I'm Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm wedding my pants. Help there's so much ask on my pants.
Speaker 3: So okay, so we're gonna gint some questions. Thank you for our patrons on Patreon. Our concerts are Snart Tank.
Speaker 1: We are five stop for five dollars a month. You can ask you a question. Figure stop, dude, I'm trying to think. No, you're firing.
Speaker 2: You're firing.
Speaker 1: I'm Chris ran gunn Chris what what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You need? You need to calm down Chris, No, you're you're You're black. You're black. I hate you. You're black. Hey, hey, Slow, we're all adults. We're all adults here in this room. No, I'm racist. Way is he okay? In there? I'm troubled by a series of constant orgasms. I can't stop it. My Dick is nine into soft.
Speaker 8: Deal with it.
Speaker 1: It's just soft. It's crazy. That's amazing. Man, Can what a threat? Can I see it? Chris? Can I see it? I lost my questions. I want to see it, lost questions. I don't know how the fun he did that?
Speaker 8: Do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know where I'm at. First question, this question comes from, Hey, guys, it's me.
Speaker 9: I'm back.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you masticcated exactly I was discussing. I took everything in me to not just say that hard are over, and I was thinking it the whole time. But I was like, I gotta do it, and I was like, I don't want to add read it.
Speaker 2: Since it took you five straight minutes to question.
Speaker 1: Being good confidence, let me do this one. You guys just talked over me like you normally. I am Derek and I love veditary. Would you rather have a loving relationship with your father or gay or be a gay retard? Mister Sweeney, I don't know who is not? Is this correct? The question to me, did you rather have a loving relationship with your father or being a gay retard? Is that was that question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the that's the calendar questions that are paid, that people paid you ask guys.
Speaker 1: That rules. So what do you got?
Speaker 2: Give me five minutes on this, dude, preferably words. Yeah, I think I'd rather have a relationship with my dad.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I think I think, I know. I like that he's even like thinking about it. He took it, took him a while. I guess I don't know. Loving relationship with my father seems kind of pokers.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with being a gay retard? Actually, I would just rather not be. I'd rather be have a relationship with my father more than being a gay retard. Okay, if that's what idiot, you do it you first, I'm sorry he called you call your dad.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, I mean I'll go to the cemetery. Hello, dig up this dude, what you're doing? Hello? A British man? Hello, Hello, I am. I'm thinking, never mind, daddy, I love your show. It's a fine rump. It is. Yes, you can talk like that and it sounds disgusting. You wear like one of those fucking like World War two style hats, like the German things, and he has like a musket and ship.
Speaker 2: Because you wear a little helmet with like a little hole at the top with a little a little tough to hair sticking out like the ones they give it those special hospitals.
Speaker 1: Those are cool.
Speaker 3: That was the most that was that was the most mentally deficient. I've seen a person in person who you had.
Speaker 2: One of those helmets with a little hole in the top with a little tough to hairsticks. They sell those special hospitals.
Speaker 1: What's Ray the guy that died Stevenson.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Ray Stevenson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wanted to pull up Ray Stevenson in r R like I pictured your dad, like like would drip in like a gun like this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that the guy that like shoots in from the cars?
Speaker 1: He well he fucking hovers, Yeah, yeah, he jumps in hover the fucking car gets hit by a fucking tree and then he launches stays it air aims his gun and then shoots the tire of the car is chasing, and then the fucking car projectile flips to the right.
Speaker 10: It really is so cool when he was fighting that tiger. I was insane, dude fighting tiger that movie. I'm fighting Tiger Like.
Speaker 1: They got it. They they they got the assignment. They get it.
Speaker 3: That was one of the best watches I've ever had.
Speaker 1: It really was magical. Think that think even there's no straight food being sold in them. Yeah, yeah, that was before Like it was like it was like remember how I ran used to be like a utopia and then like the ah, really what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: Crouchy tager hitting and dragon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you ever truly envisioned like a crouching tiger?
Speaker 3: That's not hard envision No, like like bipedal Oh and it's not exactly hard the vision at all.
Speaker 1: It was like tiger man like ye aware tiger, like a like a proper like disgusting like squat and how a bipedal squat? Cat cats when they're go into their thing, when they're staying like this, I've never done seen a big cat. D that big old cat you have.
Speaker 3: You've never seen a cat, bi pedle cat like sitting standing like sort of upright with his feet on the ground.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a guy, not like a like a cat just sitting. And how they sit, Yeah, we're talking about there. They're actually just they're on their legs. They have long legs. And now they're crouching like aware cat, aware tiger, aware tiger. Yeah. And where does the dragon hide?
Speaker 2: Probably like out of sight under the tiger.
Speaker 1: The dragons hundred ft long.
Speaker 2: It's like forty thousand times bigger than the all right, divest thyself of thy of wenches, anoint thy flesh with the homies something he cuts off, but he goes, did you guys know, did you know?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Did you know? Nineteen eighty three?
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty three, now, did you know? Male bees cocks explode when they come, resulting in their death just seconds later?
Speaker 1: How would it alter human society? If we were like, everything would be different. We would everything would be different, would make it.
Speaker 3: There'd be no men, there would be nothing. They'd be they'd be like, what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Kingston?
Speaker 3: Men would be a lot more scared.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 9: I love you, Kingston, I love you so much. Me and your puppy. Me Jordan Peterson. And you're dad, you're dead, Jordan.
Speaker 1: It's me Jordan.
Speaker 9: We're eating nothing but karne together carne in salt, but salt actually burns my throat. One gallon of salt. Please hold the air.
Speaker 1: You are so good to meet Jordan Peterson. You're so good. It's me Kingston's dad. I love you. I love you so much. I love you too. It's me Jordan Peterson. Yes, you're you're great. I love when you say your old name.
Speaker 5: It's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's me too. It's me as well, Jordan Peterson Son. Me and Jordan Peterson love you so much. Son, Me and your dad love you so much. I'm Jordan Peter. This is so stupid, Jordan off.
Speaker 8: He's like, hey, it's your new newest page.
Speaker 1: He was about to subscribe twenty five patron then he heard this. That's not funny, he was.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the last time I fucking earnestly awed, and that for that reason, you know what I mean, not like a cat or something man.
Speaker 1: Driving by the card. You know that.
Speaker 2: You know Jordan's Doppler effect. Peters over there, we all know what if that's the only way he could speak.
Speaker 1: Driving by real quick.
Speaker 8: Dan Peterson.
Speaker 1: Wasted enough.
Speaker 2: He's arounding the block each time. It takes a good two minutes between these these friends.
Speaker 8: Carlos waste, completely waste.
Speaker 2: He coughs, Oh, all right, Josie and the pussy Cats are how you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, that fucked me up?
Speaker 1: Glad to hear, so got to hear that.
Speaker 2: Josie and the bussy gads a ready, says hey starky. Start back to episode zero. In the first question asked by a guest, because Derek never got to answer the question.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is interesting.
Speaker 2: That can't be true because I feel like this must have come up before. What's the worst thing you ever stole? And I don't mean no sweet pussy's virginity?
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh no, I don't know. It's not good.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like drinking this and it's like I could possibly be wrong with it that deep bit.
Speaker 1: What'd you find? Well, I'm just seeing, like I hope this is I think this is just caramelm So I'm gonna say it's just the caramel, right. That was like like old fucking milk turning in a cottage cheese. Oh if that's the case, fucked. Oh no, no, I'm gonna just stop just.
Speaker 2: For I can't believe I drink all that mold.
Speaker 1: I mean it's I drink is almost half of it.
Speaker 3: That's like a fucking midstroke.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is a guy. It's like, well, you've been at it for twenty minutes.
Speaker 9: One gallon of mold, please.
Speaker 8: Black delicious.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I feel like we must have asked this. I feel like it's even been presented in this way like I stolen, No, I've even heard. I feel like we've answered that. Not only that question, it was many many episodes ago, probably, but like I feel like it's even been presented in that way where it's like Derek never got to answer this. This was the first question ever asked.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I don't remember that at all. That seems like you're probably right, but it.
Speaker 2: Just seems like it just seems familiar to me.
Speaker 1: What I guess it is. We probably it is true that it wasn't answered on that episode and then it was answered later on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, but it's probably been like one hundred episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So whatever the questioning, it was craziest thing we ever stole?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, wait, it's craziest thing we ever saw.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, is it?
Speaker 2: Wait, that's the craziest thing I ever stole. Right there, the understanding right out of his head.
Speaker 1: You can't know anymore. The craziest nigga I ever robbed. Steve Yeah, win his life. Why he was on duty? It was crazy, it was like, that's insane. Yeah. I had Laura gunder her head and I was like, put your weapon down, Carl, take take your pants off, now, beat off, beat your to completion. And she's crying and the once he bust, I just blasted us, I shoot her. That's such a horrible check off in front of your daughter's shot shot. That is fucking evil.
Speaker 2: That's heinous. That's just such a confud. That's like, that's like if Joel Miller was killed with like a mammified Steve Rkle that is so swinging him around by a ship.
Speaker 1: Mama, it's a Stepan.
Speaker 3: It's a freaking Stefan, so freely evil, Like that's like, that's not human evil.
Speaker 1: That's like that's the concept of evil. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's supreme evil.
Speaker 1: You've you've you've leveled up, you're you're now like you're you're prestiged evil.
Speaker 2: Now that's psychotic at that point. Yeah, oh my god, is that good? Anyway, I that's so crazy. Anyway, I hope that answers your question.
Speaker 3: It's like somebody going buying puppies from a mill and and with curb stopping, like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Dude? Indeed do but I don't think.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've never seen anything crazy like you're selling like a hershey.
Speaker 3: Bar, and I've sewn like packs of cards when I was younger and stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also like that, like maybe if you were talking about most expense. I can't remember games from Amazon I worked there. Yeah, I can't remember. I don't. I just I'm so like, I just think I can't. I feel like I'm such a good fella. I'm such a good guy. I'm just a good, heroic fella. Now people have stolen some expensive stuff from me.
Speaker 3: Some guy ran past me, and that's the story of the episode. Some guy ran past me and took my game boy and tried to run with it. But then my cousin was picking me up, so he saw the guy on my game boy and caught him and beat him up pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're that guy's cousin.
Speaker 1: He was definitely a black man and much older than me.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was He was in a fucking suit, like a gangly suit, crawls.
Speaker 2: Out modoc looking dude from Invincible. I can't remember his name, and.
Speaker 1: No, well no, but like yeah, no, but yeah, no but yeah, oh you mean like the little Yeah. The fact that they didn't like kill him is crazy or something like that. That was like.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be more realistic. But the fact that Robot took Rex his d n A and like cologne, everybody was like, all right, Rex. I would have been like, I'm gonna blow you up right now and you have to go to jail.
Speaker 1: You have to go to nster.
Speaker 9: Girl.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how are you cool with this? You know how they like get closer and ship? How are you cool with this?
Speaker 2: We did an episode all about Invincible. We did on our Patreon. You can go over to Patreon on our concess start time, go over.
Speaker 1: There, do it now or you will be well Carl winsleill you.
Speaker 2: We'll do it anyway. Saddam iSER wrote in it says, what's good? My favorite non white white supremacist thank you great.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you are we supremacist, But no, we don't have time. Okay.
Speaker 2: I tried watching that You Believe video with Sam Ceter and the gay Guy, and it convinced convinced me that US LGBTQ people need our own versions of Uncle Tom or coude. Yes, got any suggestions. I don't think we're at liberty to suggest.
Speaker 1: I am just I just don't have any, ammo. I'm like, damn, I'm not prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have anything clever that I think would work.
Speaker 1: Would you call him? Because everything everything that's like, uh, derogatory is just it's not even like fancy. I guess you'd have to make it. So this is this is your task to make something up. There's not enough time to think because right now I'm trying to think and nothing cools popping on my head. It would just be homophobic, and I don't want to go there right now. That's it.
Speaker 3: I would catch the white of anet and not any people that don't deserve to be in it. I was trying to think of something like the Hispanic guy that like goes up there and he thinks he cooks by just using a bunch of like religious Central, Like we're just fucking talking points and it's like you're not cooking.
Speaker 1: You sound stupid.
Speaker 2: You see Russell Brand try that with Bill Burr recently. No no, no, no, not together, but he was like commenting on he was commenting on.
Speaker 1: Like his his I love I love the I've got musk. Yeah, it's crazy, is it?
Speaker 2: It's really not why we've got We've got to figure everything out.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's funny because today drugs and ripe a lot of people. Now I'm different.
Speaker 2: Ever since getting to the Greek, I'm just you know, just everyonce get him to the Greek, I'm a fucking freak. Now.
Speaker 1: I love Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I love he tweeted something right and then like I'm pretty sure, like this guy's a fucking rapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's so bluntly. I mean I think I think Kyle said that. I was like, Kyle is Kyle said it. He's on He's on another All Star run where he's just like.
Speaker 2: That's how I found it, That's how I saw that video Kyle covered. It was just like I didn't even know he talked about I didn't e know Russell Breman was doing anything.
Speaker 1: Kyle is.
Speaker 3: Kyle was the character who's in the super and he's just a while and on people and you're like, wow, we just doesn't care. But he was he dotally care about apologizes and being apologised him anymore. He's trying to insult them.
Speaker 8: I just can't remember what the.
Speaker 2: Thing was, but it was like it was like something along us like Bill Bird was on like some late night show when he was talking about how, like man, people with billions of dollars aren't happy with their billions of dollars. It's crazy, you know, And then uh, Russell Brand's like, well, it's.
Speaker 10: It's so crazy thing to try you right, because money can't really bar happiness.
Speaker 2: You're still be sad if you got a lot on my knee. And then a fucking Victorian child dies behind him.
Speaker 1: I always want to bash people like that in the fucking and then drops can splitting the floor, cracking the camera. Man, I can't stand that ship just especially you always hear that from rich assholes too. We need more villains, we need more like we politically savvy villains we do. I just need people just need to be beating up, dude, we.
Speaker 3: Need more people that are like, hey, I'm gonna do bad stuff to bad people. Imagine if Russell just caught some hands that funny.
Speaker 8: Stop stop he sounds.
Speaker 2: He sounds like such a fucking fable Yeah, he's like a fable guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he doesn't sound. He sounds like he's always in character. My pet, lave me alive. I'm like, that's not how, that's not it. That is not a regional dialect in your country. I have the fascist grift. They're albing. I want I want Russell Brand to wake up in a room filled with cement, Like does that work? Like is he in taste in it? Like like purely dry?
Speaker 3: Yet like like he wakes up right and he looks around and there's nowhere to see.
Speaker 1: It's just cement everywhere, So he doesn't know it's a myth.
Speaker 3: And he's like, it's like, oh, why is this sole doking here? It feels rather crawls and stuff.
Speaker 1: And he tries to go to his door and he can't. He can't move. He's case in not in case but he's like imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm imagining him in Like he he's in a room full of cement and he's the only space not occupied by cements.
Speaker 1: It's like he's like almost like marrying somebody, like marrying somebody alive.
Speaker 2: His ratio, however tall he is exactly that's terrified.
Speaker 1: Over his mouth. He's like, what's going on here? And all he hears is like, yeah, the nukill be tested in twenty five minutes. And he's just stuck in there and again, and you give him the tiniest, tiniest little fucking Classics spoon to dig his way out. Don't worry, man, I'll bust you out.
Speaker 2: Oh it's to me, that's right, it's I love.
Speaker 1: It's so not so, it's it's a it's fucking krilling every time. Basically, it's it's like flash kits you No, I know you, I know what you're doing. I mean that's what I know what it is. But it's funny. That's always sounds Rogan. Also, they they're the same Zach type. Yeah, the giant head and that's it dies easily. Krillon is a good guy, Joe Rogan, I'm not saying that the same personality. Like Corillas have a fucking podcast krilling experience. I'm krilling. Uh. Our first guess is this Shiman.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember it.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, I remember you blowing up one of my best friends.
Speaker 2: Sounds man, that's crazy that you're here right now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I didn't know there was any left of you. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Sound like it's crazy. I think I didn't think this through.
Speaker 1: You bow my studio.
Speaker 11: Damn, my life is horrible cop and a bad bitch. Though, yes, Emperor peel off all right, freezer.
Speaker 1: Horned freezers out again.
Speaker 3: Ouch, that's more fucking krilling. Dude, he's a cool guy. Everybody makes one of him a lot.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: He didn't do some pussy ship, but he didn't blow up eighteen though that was crazy. He wouldn't kicked out as the fighters for that, for sure. I would have kicked it.
Speaker 2: You can't be part of it would have been like vetoed for sure.
Speaker 1: Is the only part that's human? Uh, eighteen is a pussy or they're they're all human.
Speaker 2: They're androids really the androids, but like what cybor, what's the ratio they have?
Speaker 1: Like the androids? Yeah, but like it's their current Japan, they don't. I love that.
Speaker 2: It was just like android sounds cool or yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get I don't agree, but like.
Speaker 2: I think it does for the context of that show. Cyborgs just kind of that it sounds too like Battle Star.
Speaker 1: Eighties fucking eighties waves. Shit. Yeah, so what's the ratio?
Speaker 3: I think they're human for the most part. It's just that there like say, when you saw sixteen, who was sixteen was an android?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, he's actually a robot.
Speaker 2: He's actually robot entirely with like I think a consciousness or something conscious or like with a person.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like a personality based on someone.
Speaker 3: Who's uh, what do you call Jiro's son the redhead dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever, Okay, So how many robot parts do the fucking eighteen and all them niggas they had in their hands they had, they don't They're not like that's that's.
Speaker 2: That's nineteen right, that's right. They don't know what they got.
Speaker 1: Then, so what they like, they have like a means of infinitely creating energy, and then they have like hardened bodies and like parts. They probably have cyberetic parts, so like hardness in themselves and that's about it.
Speaker 2: Its cyberpunk.
Speaker 1: They cheated us yeah, they didn't. They didn't explain that ship. I'm I'm mad. I'm gonna go dig up find the dragon ball in his casket. You it must dude, if there's no find a four star, are you gonna?
Speaker 3: Would you try to find the dragon balls? I would just hide one, would you begin?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Would even I would just hide the one I met.
Speaker 1: Great, I have four and then if somebody else gets the other six, then and kill them, steal it their family. I wish everyone was gay, am mutable damage in the world, destroy humanity. I wish everyone that said the N word blew up immediately. I wish everyone was gay and had penises, so they literally there's no procreation. So even women, all women are just fuking like you.
Speaker 3: Don't even have to make them gay. Would be fun of you make everybody this half penises.
Speaker 1: That's it. So people are not gay, but now they can't. You can't make children. Great, let's go.
Speaker 2: It's a great question, Pan of Jello, Lord of Jeff Road, and he says, hYP hypothetical for you, gentlemen, if you had immortality, meaning you can never die or kill yourself, would you end up being bisexual? After a couple of centuries. Probably this heater is actually just run so deeply you can defeat immortality. I actually think you would eventually just become by yeah, eventually, like eventually you like the my vampires are fucking like that, right, Yeah, I think it would just like after like a like a million years, you be like, well, I don't know, man, it might even become a sexual probably, I don't You might even live to see every yeah, like where we go to the point where like that might not even apply.
Speaker 1: Which would suck because you live like which would suck because you would just be like, oh, I live for everybody. I'm just inferior now, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're technically you're superior and inferior at the same time.
Speaker 3: Well, probably not, because the world you can't the world's gonna end adventure. So you'res gonna be floating through space, suffocating and freezing until you land somewhere else. Eventually you're gonna suffer a heat death, and you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, yeah, I would never want to survive seeing all this horrible happen.
Speaker 2: I would never want to be I would want to be more mortal.
Speaker 1: In fact, more I want.
Speaker 3: I'd want an extended life, as long as my brain doesn't decay.
Speaker 1: That's hanging up bad news for you, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would am I living for like five hundred years if like my brain doesn't decay.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's thirty it's thirty been thirty one years for me.
Speaker 3: I'm tired because but you're just you're just defeating brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that is true, if our brains were hardened perfect, didn't decay, didn't have all that stress from the lack of sleep and whatever, blah blah blah, or even because I think, because think of how much you could like help the world. If you said, is this that long, I'm not doing that? I would I'd probably something I'd be. I'd be like what you call it.
Speaker 3: I'd be like I'd be like the Emperor from Freaking All, the Emperor's New Groove, the Christian the Christian.
Speaker 2: Battle Game, what is the Gladiator Warhammer?
Speaker 1: I'd be the Emperor war Hammer.
Speaker 3: And then Nigga lived for like literally ten thousand years and he was just kind of around is like I'm not gonna help. I'm just gonna let niggas die and shit. And then when like the rest of the shit starts showing up, I'll be like, who I'd help I'd help people out.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yeah, So eight gorillas versus three jeepers creepers, who's winning?
Speaker 1: Wrote in that's their name, that's funny. Well, jeeps creepers is winning.
Speaker 2: The gepis scripers are probably good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna pack him up.
Speaker 2: But uh, he says, Hey snark his first time writing and been following Christance. He was a black and white silhouette of his hair and glasses.
Speaker 1: It's a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The recent writing by an astrophysicist got me thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is gonna be stupid. You're gonna use our brains.
Speaker 2: What do you actually think about the breakdown of your audience demographics? Obviously mostly male, homeless, and gay, but I'd be curious to know how many listeners have surprising careers or lives personally, I'm an atheist who teaches a Catholic middle school. That's fucking great, that's so funny, that's great. I have not looked at analytics once.
Speaker 3: I've seen it before on YouTube, and I might.
Speaker 2: Have glanced over it.
Speaker 1: It's doubt overwhelming. Years ago for like trying to get sponsored because we had to say. Yeah, we had to. That's why I saw it too. Yeah, that was years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but I guess it's probably relatively same.
Speaker 1: Overwhelmingly male of course, age group between like what nineteen to like twenty thirty, it's like seventy three to sixty nine. That's not true. I know that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: That's wowd it loops, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It should be like eighteen to thirty four. That's usually the range probably.
Speaker 2: That so wait, wait, wait, did you say.
Speaker 1: Seventy seventy three to sixty nine?
Speaker 2: Sixty nine, So that means seventy seventy one and seventy like that weird little chunk of people are not listening at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's going on. That's that's awesome. I hope we have a sixty nine year old listening. That would be fucking cool. Yeah, right in right, if there's somebody as grandfather, granddaughter, if they're helping somebody my grandfather, ifow that is by centennial, dude, there's anyone that's like that and beyond man, because that would actually surprise the.
Speaker 2: Fun if a centennial Ah okay, just say that.
Speaker 1: I should have just said that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you have any listeners, please write in, Yeah, let us know your story, we have any buy I.
Speaker 3: Spoke to some fucking I was on a Twitter space from Poe one time and I was looking to some guy that was like fifty something talking about like the man is afraid to show their male energy, and I was like, such an old, clearly single.
Speaker 2: As you see that cringe ass fucking thing that you just speaking of fifty year olds doing fucking cringe ship? Do you see that you know Grums?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh fuck? Did you see that thing we wanted to talk about?
Speaker 2: Did you see that tweeted person where it was.
Speaker 1: Who was the guy that was scorching him? And you commented on their post like it was he was Joffy Joffy, It was David Jaffie. Because I'm sorry, David. I love you, I love what you've done for like without you, one of my favorite franchises wouldn't exist. But the way he framed that thing about Grums made me want to slap it. I don't know I well because he was he did this like the most Centrius take about him, because first he starts off being like I hate his takes, and it's like, yeah, okay, yeah, water's fucking HD. Shut the fuck up, you know what I mean, Like it's yeah, of course he hate his takes. Everybody hates his takes. But then he was kind of like, if you if this is just about him doing porn and it was all nice and legal, I don't see any problem. Like, okay, so your admitting you haven't looked into anything whatsoever. I really don't know what this is about. Actually, so, oh you did the porn thing. I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see any of the porns.
Speaker 1: Tho, you're bringing up grums, So I was assuming, you know, I know, knowledge of the porn. I can't believe we didn't talk about this. I'm upset because now, yeah, this is I can't believe I forgot about this. This was like the thumbnail in my mind before we were recording him, like oh yeah, we're definitely gonna fucking flame grunt.
Speaker 2: There was there was only money to hear. So I only saw, like, there's two things that I saw. There was one where he was like he was going off on some really cringe diet tribe where he was just like he was like, don't ever fuck with gamers.
Speaker 1: We are forged like a month or so recently. I love Keith. That guy's mighty. He's you know, he is right, I know vaguely. Yeah, he was just like he was shitting on grums like crazy time.
Speaker 2: He did another thing like I think in like last week where he just said it was a similar kind of go ahead. Yeah, but he was like I'm gonna have to destroy now, I'm gonna have to destroy their ideology. They didn't want that, and everybody's like.
Speaker 1: What, but see that was in response to what everything that was happening. I only saw that, so that you've missed everything that transpired is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because so there's this guy, a British dude that, oh, be honest, a little weird to go out of his way. He said, you pay little money and then people can like extract all this data from the internet and learn everything about you. And he's like, this isn't he said throughout the video he released a video, this guy that just a small YouTuber. He was like, this isn't doxing. All this stuff is available. You left these markers on here. It's a gray area in my opinion, but it's grums. So I don't give a shit. Because it's not like he didn't release any private information like about like his family or anything that's like sham. It was fine, but he got into stuff that like things he knows things about Grums that most people wouldn't even look into. So where it's I would just say you're you're terminally online to do anything like that, but also I promise you I don't give a shit because it's Grums and he desires to be flamed at all. Like so he recently got exposed. Grums got exposed for doing being a complete sexual devian trying to be in the porn industry using the money that he raised to you know, release this stupid ass game that he never fucking did you know, to fund him doing. He lives this like double like online thing like where he pretends to be like some dumb like I don't know if it's a YouTuber or something. He pretends to be like this female and he just represents this like porn thing of like chicks fighting. It's like a like a mud wrestling fighting thing. He has this whole thing. He has this whole underground thing, but he's like done shady things to try to maintain it and also has a lean for like over two hundred thousand dollars from the government, like you know, because he's just he's just like, there's so much shit that this guy has been involved for he just shows that he's a fucking devin. He's an idiot, he's a piece of shit, he's a grifter, he's a con artist, he's stolen people's money where they raise money and stuff like that, blah blah blah blah blah. And he was freaking out to where when this guy exposed him, a lot of those things that were up, certain things are up started getting taken down. So you know it with him because all of a sudden, oh coincidentally, once to get exposed, all this stuff starts disappearing, so asking questions like this guy started posting information about it, and then Grums was like, where the fuck did you get all that? Did you did you get my passwords? Like he was actually and then so now he was saying, oh, they're they're just making stuff up about me. These guys are pathetic, this and that, and that's when he came out with that sweet like I'm gonna have to de show their ideology. They didn't want me to do that. Or some shit like after all, after he's been if you just look under that post itself, just the replies destruction. He's getting ratioed so badly. And also he buys likes. He accused the Assassin's Creed shadows for Biden likes whoever. The community manager was at that page. But then people took screenshots of grums Is things hours later, like in time, showing like, oh, he has like twenty thousand likes, and then it goes to fifteen, then to nine thousand. It just showing that all these bots were getting you know, taken out, and so you know, again projection right, always, every accusation is a confession.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this guy's one of the biggest pieces of shit in the gaming community and its.
Speaker 1: That's what it annoyed me. And look at I understand David Jeffy doesn't know about all this stuff, but also it's just weird when people kind of interject when they they they just admit that they don't know anything. So why are you giving him any credence at all?
Speaker 3: I agree and disagree with you, right because I think that in which way, I think people don't always have to have the most well defined opinions to talk about things, right, Because he's not kind of like champion him or kind of informed you about him.
Speaker 1: He's giving his opinion about it. You know, they can be a very milk tone if you don't know anything about the subject.
Speaker 3: From what he knows about him, he's he probably claimed, like all these guys have shithead talking about on video games.
Speaker 1: So let me let me give you to this way from from what I'm hearing from you. So he is given a take about when he's saying, if everything he's doing with in the porn industry is legal, I don't see anything wrong with it. What I'm saying is why not find out what he did before you say something about it? What a weird fucking thing to say. It's just like, oh man, it's literally anything, take any subject as long as it's nice, and league gonna see anything wrong with it. And it's like, Okay, well we're talking about a specific subject about a piece of shit doing something.
Speaker 3: Possibly be like this guy's an asshole, but people cade on him for the port involvement is kind of stupid, and I think that's I think that's relatively fine. You know, Like I don't like drums, I hope. I hope, I genuinely hope he has a stroke and dies like I wish for that, of course, but look at yes I do, Yes, I do. Look man, I can't control strokes, So you guys can't get me fill that.
Speaker 1: Here's the same thing from you if you were to be absolutely like you just have you not inquisitive about the subject at all, sure, and then you just want to just I'm gonna speak my piece. I'm gonna be like, shut the fuck up, Like why not just be curious enough to find out what's happening or just don't fucking say anything. I don't know why it's so hard, it's so difficult for people to be like I need to I need to put my two into this subject, and I'm not gonna do fucking one.
Speaker 3: Minute of due diligence to find out I agree?
Speaker 1: Did that? I say it would be the world would be infinitely better. So I don't know why there's any sort of like like why am I getting pushed back? It's like, oh, like allow people to be stupid and retarded and just put their dumb ass, uninformed opinions on there, and I'm like, you can do it. It's the free country, it's a free internet. You can do it. But I'm also gonna say you're fucking being stupid. I'm going to let you know that, Hey, just take a minute to find out what's happening. So I din with Carl Jobs, right, I didn't know what was happening. I said, please, somebody give me the information about this. I got it, and then I did more digging and I found out what was going on, and then I gave a fucking opinion on it. I just be like, oh, this is bullshit. I like Carl Jobs man, you know, he seemed like a good guy to me, you know, because I saw people making those those claims and they were putting those takes out there. I'm like, oh, you've just showed me that you didn't look into this for five fucking minutes and showed that Carl is actually being kind of a shit head in this situation. It's like that.
Speaker 3: It's just like, I'm like, guys, I I agree with you. Just try I think it'd be better. I think it'd be better if you did the research before you talked about something. In general, always, I think that's a better, a better existence to have. But I think Joffrey giving him is like, oh, I don't like his takes on video games, which is a place he does understand him from. I think it's relatively fine. It's not, well, that's fine. It was just irrelevant. It was just a rerele because like people, it's like, everybody knows that Grums is the piece of shit. If you're if you're not a freak like Grums, right, everybody knows like he's a piece of shit. So like, right now we were specifically talking about this stuff that it was involved with with the porn industry and just him being a shady piece of shit, and I was just even even saying, I was just even I just wanted people to eat David.
Speaker 1: He used to use critical thinking where I'm like, hey man, even like let's just say, for the sake of argument, you know this guy's a piece of shit because he says, oh he has bad takes. It's it's it's deeper than that. It's not that Grums just has bad takes. He's a fucking terrible person that is harassment campaigns that you know, tries to take down companies. He wants fucking claims like video games and wants companies destroyed, like, get the fuck out of here, chunk calling who do you call a coward? Oh my god? Someone. He called Hassan a bad person for interviewing Elon Musk's daughter. Right An, he flashbang a dog and tirs he sucks in his right but that's what you get the point he called him a bad person and then he also and then within the same sentence, he didn't even classify Elon Elon's daughter. He said dead sons.
Speaker 2: I mean, so he's a fucking necromancer.
Speaker 1: Imagine being like calling someone a bad person and being like, oh, dead son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but to be anti to be into that mentality then referring to the I just I just I.
Speaker 1: Hate that there's too many people in this world that don't know that what he did. So where he can like go online and tweet something out like that and people like, yeah, fuck Hasan instead of in the in the in the in the reply is being like, hey, didn't you try to like kill people multiple times?
Speaker 3: Didn't you try to kill people multiple you want people know he's a coward.
Speaker 1: He's a coward. He don't even do it himself, He's trying to get other people to do it, try to which is the worst way to be. That is infinitely worse. Yeah, it's the thing with Chris about throwing holding a baby Hitler over the ledge and then waiting till your time I'm poofing away. It's like, just do it yourself. You're a coward.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just like killing Hitler.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well knows the idea of like, if you want to just like killing Hitler, you hold a hammer over their head and then wait till you teleport out and the hammer drops on them.
Speaker 2: I still think it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you don't want to because you did you kill the baby, then you see is that is that again? I wasn't even there. I wasn't there. I was I didn't The fall killed him. The bullet hitting his head killed them, not me. Yeah, guns kill people, not people, true guns do it? Sure?
Speaker 3: People about the people that die from not guns, And people like what if someone's.
Speaker 1: Holding a gun and then they disappear because there're times up and then the gun goes off kills someone.
Speaker 2: You never see a gun hold in the person.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered if you could throw a gun at the floor and you can go off. I always wanted to break twisted for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what, like what side is that argument on?
Speaker 1: Picture? Too?
Speaker 2: Like how would a It's like a like A, I can't do it without just giving the gun arm.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of Schoolhouse Rock. But he had the gun, has eyes in the mouth. He's like gun and I have to say, I'm gonna plaint you walls, Capitol Hill and blast all themis and it's gonna be real and I'm gonna shoot until their bodies lay still, log on God, and I'm gonna mub somebody down and end up in an elementary school and a young white boys. Let's read our names.
Speaker 2: Let's read these names, all right?
Speaker 1: I got at least now more this bullshit, and now.
Speaker 2: My fucking I can't. Actually, I feel like I'm not gonna be able to read these names without like blowing my nose constantly.
Speaker 1: That's hot.
Speaker 2: You gotta dig it because he can't read.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: We can't read.
Speaker 2: I think he's like seven minutes to read the first question.
Speaker 1: I wasn't reading it. We were fucking.
Speaker 2: I was waiting.
Speaker 1: I was in the bathroom for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: You were in the bathroom for probably two minutes.
Speaker 1: I was in the.
Speaker 2: Bathroom for forty five minutes and you were still You're having you're still reading, and you were still If that's possible, what is the time when I recording.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 2: For two hours and seven minutes.
Speaker 1: You need to go to a hospital.
Speaker 3: I'm still in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm in the bathroom right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just real quick though, fuck grums?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah RUMs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't want to cap it off with fuck that asshole. I wish grums. Insanely hilarious car accident? What was that made?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I want like I want clown car, like I want I want to hear like a well, he's like, why everything's happening there?
Speaker 2: Like a Blues Brother's car crash.
Speaker 1: It would be cool, like if the Blue Man Brothers were like the Blue Man Brothers were in a clown car their drums and saxophone or something with grums with grums.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see ever tell you about how I have all their vinyls.
Speaker 1: The Blues Brothers of the b or or grums, grums, drums vinyls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got his like solo album.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, we should buy the Quartering's coffee package the same as company. Oh just one. Yeah, because he's going he's going under because he's an idiot. You know, he didn't really he's really bad coffee.
Speaker 2: Coffee Man, Coffee brand coffee.
Speaker 1: He he he did a call to action, like a whole ass l somebody so many someone made a someone made a good point. Though someone made a really good point. I didn't consider it. They're like, yeah, no, wonder his fucking coffee is failing? Do you honestly think it works? Just by looking at him, because he's like like when he talks, he's like, hey, guys, re Larson and Disney sucks. Sucks ass.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I tell you about how much I don't like pre larsense.
Speaker 1: That's true. Seen my pischin and it would like I buy coffee from you, Yeah, like just like you're like, hey, I'm Chris rap.
Speaker 2: I like buying coffee from It's not as bad as buying coffee from like Lex Friedman.
Speaker 1: Or some them. There's the greatest coffee on Earth. Guests.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm starting a new coffee company, Lex Beans, and we've got many flavors for you to try out.
Speaker 1: We've got coffee, coffee, flavor, coffee, we have haze on that.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 12: Trump Trump flavored flavored coffee, Joe Rogan cup of Joe, A cup of Joe Rogan, cup of it that way to that cup of j cup of John.
Speaker 3: All of the all of the crypto coin stuff going on, and they question Trump about it, and it's like, Donald Trump, how do you feel about all this coin stuff? I don't know anything about it. I'm not involved in it. Meanwhile, he had a meme coin before he became president.
Speaker 2: I do believe though, that he does not know what any of that ship is. I believe that he had people like people came up to him, it was like this would be a good idea to be.
Speaker 1: Like do it. Well, it's yeah, he said do it. And just like the guitars, there was a season assist because the guitars he was selling were obviously fucking Gibson bodies. They were like les lets Paul Gibson, and they're like, uh no Chinese Bibles that were you know, by American bibles being in China that have a constitution in them.
Speaker 2: Every single thing that he makes is like every single company that he makes is like it's like a like a rental store for that thing that's trying not to be. Yeah, you know what I mean, it's just like, oh, it's a video like here's Trump Movies, and it's just a bunch of like stolen you know. Yeah, it's his VHS station ship, like you didn't make any of these at all.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Buy my coffee anyway, by my had five cups.
Speaker 2: I've just had forty five cups of coffee in the last five hours, and I am absolutely buzzing amped up.
Speaker 1: My heart is about to blode. My heart.
Speaker 2: My heart is you can't see it, but it's quaking up a storm right now in my ribcage. Come to Lexfriedman dot com for more information on your coffee.
Speaker 1: That's like what table bay levels of torture. You have to listen listening listen. I don't know how people do it.
Speaker 3: I'm be honest, I really I'd rather I would rather listen to anybody.
Speaker 1: Actually, I can't think of any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's literally there's thousands upon thousands of people I would rather hear at any given moment than Lex Friedman.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, here we go. This is I don't recognize these names. Is this real?
Speaker 8: It shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, It's probably just the new people or change people changing their name. Uh, Bernadette Nerve, Bernadette Banana, see gay why okay? Like c k y co Chedra dress. I'm an astrophysicist and a fun fact is that you can fit every major planet between swings tooth. Yeah, I love it. What are the major depends? What are the minor planets? The major ones are the big ones, I guess, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know is that true, because no, I never heard anyone talk about them as major manner major minor planets. I hear people saying like terrestrial planets, and then like I have a non thresh up of the outer planets.
Speaker 1: I don't have the question. I've never heard it classified as major. If I have, I just never.
Speaker 3: Registered because of how stupidly dumb I was about freaking like space stuff. When I actually took astrontogy class, I paid a lot of attention really fucking cool stuff, a lot of really cool words, like word the cord zenith. I think that word is really awesome.
Speaker 1: I love I love astronomy, but I need a boneup on it. It's been a while. It's really cool. It is really really cool. Racist hawkage, the helio hokage, bro looks like somebody had sex with it eventually, not this guys, whole kage? What at what?
Speaker 3: At what point is it okay to start getting prostitutes?
Speaker 1: Let him read at what? At what point?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: When is it? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like what point in life is it okay? Like I'm gonna start fucking prostitutes?
Speaker 1: Is fifty two? It's legal?
Speaker 2: What do you mean fifty two two fifty two?
Speaker 1: As soon as you're like, I don't know your fifties, I think it's fine. I don't understand that question.
Speaker 2: What do you mean because it's like at thirty or like twenty, it's like mega desperate men, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see it that way.
Speaker 2: I can't see that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I see this like a massage. I don't see any difference. Oagnistic. Yeah, to me, it's not to me that. The biggest problem with from my from my perspective is just is the expense.
Speaker 3: If it was like, are they that expense?
Speaker 2: I've ever seen that show?
Speaker 3: How expense people?
Speaker 1: If if Pushy was incredibly cheap or whatever, like how many dudes you think would be fucking like a lot of people? I would be like McDonald's. I know a lot of people that have fucked prostitutes, like way more than it really and ask them how much action why? A few of them related to me. You're actually right. Well, my uncles.
Speaker 3: My uncles would literally go to d R and be like, yeah, I got the burn in DR and I'm like, nigga, you are on the that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Just wrap it up. I guess they could, yeah, they could, but it's like I can't feel it. I can't feel it. Why would I do that? I can't feel this. This this this micro micro measurement of a fucking rapper. You can't.
Speaker 3: I can't feel a burn. This is great black pussy stinging my cock.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. All right, Yeah, you're talking about getting a massage the other day, and it's like, what's the difference between now just massage and your cock? Like seriously, well, I don't really see I see it as it should just be a fucking service fair. It's not. I think just the Christian fucking overtones, not even under just of our country makes it seem like it's like taboo, like, oh we can't we never met a Christian in my life. You're lucky black ten who has the power of ten white people black ten. That's a stupid weird but.
Speaker 2: That's crazy turn into ten black guys.
Speaker 1: Because he's the greatest black to ever say the day he's black, Tad Queer's the war, I'm going to kill the president with the mortar and micraft. Uh, there are these are like I feel like you can't say that anymore right now because of how many people actually want to kill He had a darkness encroaching on him. Man, there's aren't like I just someone's got to get it done, dude. Something I don't know. Actually I want, I really want to start with must must. I think I feel like jack Off Dick Advance is like he's just not He's so unimpressive, Like I'd let him just stick around, you know, like just be wandering like a homeless person lost or something.
Speaker 3: He is my least favorite white human being out forces.
Speaker 1: Not ever, not ever. He's his wife to just make a street Indian food, Dude, it'll be great. She's better use yours. She better.
Speaker 3: No, it's not authentic. What do you mean, I think it's I hate all the Indian racism. I was very close to many Indian people growing up and I feel like it's so much just going on. I think I think it's really fucked up that bothers me.
Speaker 1: Racist jokes from non racist people are hilarious, Yeah, but you know, I think it's not funny when it comes from like someone like a Stephen Crowder because they're actually racists. So I'm like, oh, you're just serious.
Speaker 3: The problem is that you can't tell anymore. I well, when it's my friends, I can.
Speaker 1: There's so many race.
Speaker 3: People in like playing, there's so much racism out in the open that it is like, it's not even funny. It's just like, oh, you're probably.
Speaker 1: On the internet. I can't tell. But if I know the person, I can tell, right, Because if they're actually racist, I'm like, I'm not gonna be your friend.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about gonna? I'm not gonna like and repost this on my main account.
Speaker 1: These aren't homemade. These were made in a factory, a bomb factory. Their bombs bomb classic fucking spongebog are okay, pie bomb that was crazy, just one fucking one crumb of the bomb.
Speaker 2: Crazy that they like there was a market in Bikini Bottom for pie themed bombs. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's great, man, I gotta start mentioning that ship again.
Speaker 3: When Patrick got when Squire got knocked off the mountain and blew up like a nuke by the horse people.
Speaker 2: Exploding that that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of explosions, did it? RK drinking Trump's evil come to become maj and r Okay, it's Emma, two rats and a trench coat. I consent to getting viciously molested by my co host at the end of the episode. That's crazy. That was for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't read it, well ship, well ship.
Speaker 1: The good sweet is in the black log elon Musk is a African, not wrong. I don't like that. The sloker to why so Derby meggers with attitude, beef stroking off bad the gay gay for the jode. Okay, already, you can't make it.
Speaker 3: I have a really distinct memory of us playing Halo Infinite and bad to the bone, like being brought up and us saying some of the stupidest ship I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: In my life? Was that real? That really happened? So yeah, it was aweso the bone. It was like, j this Now we were saying some of the dumbest ship ever, And I was like what the fuck is microwaving the baby in my foot?
Speaker 2: It was like I'm jerking off bears.
Speaker 1: That was so stupid.
Speaker 2: I get that's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Is that memory? Is that? Like?
Speaker 2: I was in New York?
Speaker 1: Was it Halo infinite time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were playing online. It was in the basement because I was in New York.
Speaker 1: It was a bunch of us playing. Yeah. Really yeah.
Speaker 2: It came out as long as five years old.
Speaker 1: Now, no it's not about four years old.
Speaker 2: No it's not twenty one.
Speaker 1: No what whoa what? Hm hmm. Trying to connect to the.
Speaker 2: Means I remember, get out. It's all coming back to me.
Speaker 1: That was such a stoopid We were like, that's a good premise because like this shove anything.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I got a dog in my ceiling, got rats on my feet, exactly, come on, my dresser, dogs in my hands, crows and the dungeon.
Speaker 1: I got pizzas on my ceiling, really bad to the photo.
Speaker 2: This is the blues thing.
Speaker 8: Ship would be so funny.
Speaker 1: The Fracture record just completely fucking freestyle that song. I think I fished my coalon Brown.
Speaker 2: No, he's drowning live bo Brown.
Speaker 1: I feel even in my little body hurting me deep inside. Oh my god. Stop. That was such a stupid day because I remember us playing the game and I remember laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: It was really funny.
Speaker 3: Were laughing so hard, I got a migraine and I had to like stop. But I was in my gross apartment that had no ventilation. So I had a migraine in the sweltering heat.
Speaker 1: And laid down.
Speaker 14: My skid's peeling off. I ain't seen it doesn't work for food. A roach eating my pre I don't know where to go.
Speaker 1: That was was that one time.
Speaker 3: There was one time we were streaming right and we were doing Bobby. We were doing Hank Hill impressions, and I think that is genuinely the most funny moment I've ever seen on a stream ever. Was we were doing like imitations of like Hank Kill was like, Hey, Bobby, I've seen horrors that I can't even explain. There's a devil in socket.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Bobby, I've seen the future and both of us are gonna die a hell to mind.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you mean, Dad?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Dad, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Dad? Shut Bobby. I'm in mid stroke of Ladybird. I don't want to talk right now.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: That is a classic, dude. When I was in eighth grade, fucking ladybird was like a joke back and so crazy. Come here, ladybird, Come here. The dog just squirming instead.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: That is such a fun But I think that's it's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: But that is If I was in seventh grade, if someone said that to me, I would have had to have been hospitalized, would have been critical condition.
Speaker 2: Bobby, there's a scarecrow screaming in the dungeon.
Speaker 1: Can you get it for me? Bobby? Could you deal with the dungeon scarecrows? I don't know. I'm scared about me. We have a we have a dungeon, Dad, since when? Of course?
Speaker 2: We stupid idiot, you stupid, fat, little bitch of a boy. You understand I've said I'm in the dungeon eighteen times this week, loudly and unhidden.
Speaker 8: Dad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go fight the scarecrow in the dungeon. Dad, that seems demonic. Bobby, gets your bitch hass down there, or I will gun down everyone in this house.
Speaker 2: What are you scared of? Are you a crow in disguise?
Speaker 1: Oh no. He pulls off his skin.
Speaker 2: And it's a crusted as it sprints out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't fly like football used to have. Bobby's lower bidy like, he puts off his face and it's a crawl controller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fat litt boy's legs.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Not again, not a game. Where's my real child that I haven't found?
Speaker 2: This is a third time my son's been mysteriously replaced by a sentient large crow.
Speaker 1: We need to find out where Bobby is and Peggy's.
Speaker 2: He's gonna deal with this scarecrow problem and Peggy's. That's gonna be the new shed, Peggy's on Kennedy, that's gonna be the new the new series where they're all older.
Speaker 3: They're bringing it back, right, actually all older, Yeah, they're all older.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bobby was like yeah, Brobby's like fifty. No, he's not fifty.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear about that. They really aging them up. Then, I think, actually, I think this is real action. I don't think it's gonna it's gonna fail to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, they're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: It always does.
Speaker 2: It's gonna faildless because it's a reboot of a show that should I.
Speaker 1: Cannot wait to see adult Bobby Hill saw a Genie explode on compound. Magical bullshit. I'm here to grant it's Norman Jenny.
Speaker 15: Hey, oh, I should award you not to do that. I should you not to do that across the equator.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: Can't you can't summon a gd across the equator.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what happened. He's on the equator.
Speaker 2: I was, don't you, you idiot? Equators are fatal to genis.
Speaker 1: Didn't you know that? You know that, you idiot. I was watching We Gotta Move One thing. I was watching this thing where some guy got a genie, right, and he was like your final wish man. He was like all right, he was like you please don't wish for another Blumkin. He was like, all right, uh, can I get one more buncket? And he's like dude. He's like, dude, you had two blump kids? What crazy anything in the world?
Speaker 2: And he was money, He's not even secure.
Speaker 1: His furthers like can I get a blood gate? And he was like, you were just working man whatever, And it's like what he was like, we have to footboard blow get one more please. It's it's gets my wishes what I want. And then the last one, I will give you a blunkin in your studio fucking apartment. We're about to be effected. He was like, here's your third plumpkin. And he's like, you got a fire got fired.
Speaker 2: From a lemonade stand outside of an olive guarden and so and he trenched and dead.
Speaker 1: He's just like, can I get a This motherfucker has the power of a god at his hands, and he's like, can I just get more? Last one starts talking like this, he like, wait, he thinks a little bit. He's like, you, I'd like one million. I want a blumkin, but you could. You could pay women. You can pay infinite women to keep giving you blumkets.
Speaker 2: You want a bumpkin from no discernible source?
Speaker 1: Can can I? Can I get a can't provide that?
Speaker 2: A genie can provide a sourceless blunket?
Speaker 1: Can I get a mystery? You don't even know what's gonna be?
Speaker 2: It's white like the airheads.
Speaker 1: Mystery man, I want one of those. Damn where do I Ralphs?
Speaker 2: You have them everywhere? Yeah, he's rouse Walgreens too, But.
Speaker 1: We had him at we had him at what was art called chopped right, chop shopping shopping, shot stopping up, stop stopping, drop the sloker to why so I already said that megger's with an attitude beef stroking off. I think I already said all this fuck it fucking shot up. That's why I made that weird reaction.
Speaker 2: It shot up and it was like, it's like because he saw a genius and then that stupid genie thing.
Speaker 3: One one, sure you want to blunking?
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you want? A bumping? It's me. It's me mother Willis. I'm not dead yet. I can make you a god. Literally, you just just don't just please one one please. He's just He's like, can I get one blunking? Then? Can I become a genie and be stuck in your lamp? That's it. Can't even get his third winch from the trap he stuck. He doesn't even went to be a genie. He wanted to be stuck in the STU.
Speaker 2: Next goes he opens the lamp and he goes, I wish for immortality one blun come, you.
Speaker 1: Don't give you. I wish I'd become a gene that can only witch what happens that lay forces you to ship like, you don't have to ship, you just actually shat. You're good.
Speaker 2: There's just shipped there. It's just from it's from the ether.
Speaker 1: You're now suffering somebody else's ship and you have to get hard to get your dicks. Guess you don't have to get hard. I guess.
Speaker 2: It's just so stupid by the way, it is, Okay, bit the Equator g granting bloo kids brilliant.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the woe left without saying goodbye. Freezer White, sidekick Walt Junior. Wait, that's not yeah, Freezer White and sidekick Walt Junior in zar bond form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any walking out sucking me up to man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can pass them off too.
Speaker 1: We gotta fucking investment a purifier. Man can walk. It's just not in here, huh.
Speaker 3: Junior walks in Zarbond form.
Speaker 1: Come people, Come people, Brody probably okay MegaR man X and Mad Dick Hunter Quiro Mad Dick. I'm just so stupid. Domination wanna the dead Johnson park a regular name was damn a fucking person. Yeah, Derek not Chauvin is innocent. Hashtag free am round out Asian mistake in the Voice of God for schizophrenia. Sweetie, please send me your but pestas tomorrow or else you should show them off on your podcast. Oh my god, is this real? Did this happen John Tran's miscarriage? No, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I know that would be fucked a. All right, bo Derek, make up a pirate name for yourself, please nigar. What the fuck? Damnink?
Speaker 2: We're gonna say something like coum beard or something.
Speaker 1: It's booty beard. Booty beard like bo beard men's bodies. I'll love a rebeard. It's me comb beard, the common pirate. It's me nigger beard there? Or is it just black nigger? All right? A black guy, of course, Portuguese asshole. It's just a Portuguese guy with no beard. Oh my god. Alright, where was this guy's dying?
Speaker 2: He's gone, Brah.
Speaker 1: Don't call me a good kitty bub. Oh, don't call me a good kitty bub, or my barbed cock will start gushing. Now that's pretty hot. They should, they should that marvelous cock come. They should let's go bub Where rare the animal is making you able to watch your ancestors memories in four K means Desmond probably owns a bunch of CP months. Monstrance. I don't know how to say that. Monstrance clock to the pulse of the montran chance cock anus clans, unable to walk, black dick will churn, guts realigned. I don't know what that is. Smelling ants for big smelling ants for big ounces, scientific curiosity. Please read my name like the king of the Hoodsters. That's cool. Losing all my friends in the custody battle, Kurt Cobain b o V No nobody cares, but I am now gave free for the past year. Congrattion death Jack w f M bombing Red Bull for dropping lost in the cunts. I don't know what that is. Sorry, nobody knows. Don't touch me. You're all coming you. Ben Shapiro stretching his balls like a god of war qt. I'd rather give you money than to charity.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, I I appreciate it, Yes, charity, big meaty steaks stinks. I'm sipping and no fim I'm sipping and no famousine I can put that. Oh, I'm sipping on no famousine. I can't put down the cog, I get it okay of the man whose handies are now back to steer and forever dandy Jimmy Rings. If a snake bit swing on the would you suck the venomount as if it was guaranteed to work? Absolutely not? Lost lost it all at the Cortes. Y'all got some change, Let's go when Elon finally dies. Catch me going stupid in the club, Like Jim carries the mask and what I'm saying, kids touch sween every time he pulls his phone out. That's facts. He should that should happen, wolverine. But he has penises instead of claws. That's great. They come out flask it yeah, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm like, god, is that is anyway? I think it is? It's it's oh my god, it's.
Speaker 1: Penis red, pens penis reading. But Wolvers, I have something I want to show you, guys so bad. I just like that you say penis read when there's a much logic whole thing to say, like wiener read. I guess that's more logic. Like that's like, so, we had a we had a friend named uh uh well, his last name is Bended dick, and so people call him Benda dick, right, but then my friend Miguel will call him bend the penis.
Speaker 6: That's so much funnier it is, that's awesome. Wait again, Oh my god, oh fuck, oh, Scott help.
Speaker 1: Scott helps with this? Penis? Saw something so funny? You belong to me?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's weener, Logan, I saw something that's so funny, Logan, you'll read that comic.
Speaker 1: That's a great one.
Speaker 2: Or the.
Speaker 1: Petis Hulk is in it and and tear the pieces, tears his penis to pieces. What is this? He's showing me some fun What the what's keep happening? Are you on the second page? Battie Boy Radio? Yeah? Invest thyself? Oh he took this one out. Wait. I just want to show you. Man, man, this is the only moment that's kind I like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, stop it.
Speaker 1: I don't videos.
Speaker 2: How about we don't do this on the show. What you're hearing right now, he's out of context laughter that you will not be in on.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: That video must have been pretty wild to elicit this kind of reaction.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous. I'm Tom Sweet and I hate the Jews. Kevin Duran fe eat my ship and hair, Doctor Man, that Bart Simpsons. What the is doctor Man? Love How I learned to stop worring and love the cop? Why am paying my TV licensement mister pants taking a flashlight out of a belly button. That's crazy. Cardboard underscored pie. The Rebirth of Pussy and Tims. Oh yeah, Pussy and Tim. Yeah, I thought you were pulling on Pussy and Tims. I was like, what you should? Okay, you should jog o Dipship, The Ace of Parades. Flavor Flame. Hey, this guy has flabber as his fucking avatar. Flavor Flame. Flavor Flame can control the time with this cock. The flavor of come that would have been a I would have watched that. The flavor of goatman Derek. Can I get a hing good ding good hing good dingy dingy dingy, Molly lah, that's pretty crazy. I did it though, kind of poorly. Black Klansmen interesting, good show, I mean movie with the Eric Foreman. Yeah, freaking what you call Adam Driver? Yeah, Adam Driver? Oh man, that's that scenes. I love him, like saying it to h a Finn in the force awagens. How they stitch it together where he's like spear chuck in and then like and then it shows a Finn getting all mad and he puts the It fits really well.
Speaker 3: My favorite one is when Daniel Rackin's in that movie when he's like, haw's the undercovered clansmen as well too, and he's like standing on a bunch of ore on for of all these fucking like fucking neo not just in Europe, and it's like, that's Daniel radd He's just thirty as a was a sweat box.
Speaker 1: Long as a highway. I'm gonna ride him all night long. If you're feeling so gay, I'm gonna suck that ship till dawn Rascal flats with gay something. Captain Jolk America very clever, very clever, the.
Speaker 3: Biggest over the shield. He's hanging over the ship.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking long, dude, it's it's just tied to the shield the shield.
Speaker 2: Captain Joke America and Penis Reen are in the same marble.
Speaker 1: Rifles an iron hog. I think for extra ammo, we should give everybody foullis phallic knees and the mar do it for an hour. It sounds terrible, but it sounds amazing. See we're We're save It, Save It, watch it. I'm over here stroking my beetle dick. I got lotion on my beetle dick right now, and I'm just stroking my ship. I'm horny as fuck. Bug. I'm as horny as bug, gay little beetles sporting at the thought of food a rat peepee. I hate those names somewhere, that's pretty crazy. Those are only those are the those only names like I really just don't like. Son and fans found a way to recompile Xbox three sixty games. That's right, Young Shapiro starring Lucas of Kids react Fame Kingston. It's me Kingston, It's me a father, please venmo me one an Australian dollars argued one fucking Australia buck. I don't know what they're called as dollary dudes, dollar trimit Ambassadors, Go Fight, Go fight a Kiwi. Our currency is boomerang shavings. Smitch of the Kid Bam sends the funny reels. I see to you. Bam sends the funny reels. I see to y'all. It's supposed to be sent, but I see to y'all. On Instagram and then thing's supposed to be sent whatever, it doesn't matter. I know, you know, we all know for donuts do in a minute? Same ahent Bonkasca says, says, Oh my, what the hell is wrong with me? Says says play monster hunter do it post nut post clarity. Oh dude, I think I'm not to stop a minute.
Speaker 2: I got it, Okay, I just want I just want to do all Hell's heart.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell's going like from Hell's herd.
Speaker 2: I come with thee uh need me some calcium cannons right now? The negotiator, Ramona Flowers and Obi Wan cheating on their spouses with each other and now they're married.
Speaker 1: Wait what really, I don't know fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: Flowers, I know that I'm movie together. They were the freaking what you call the Birds of Prey movie.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I met with a Transylvanians.
Speaker 1: I am try to I am you.
Speaker 2: I look, you must be very wary of my empire penis.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be crazy that it was just very standard.
Speaker 1: Life's like Life's like that.
Speaker 3: Was Lily Rose, Depth, that was Johnny Depp's daughter.
Speaker 2: Life's like this that I got to see joy suck and you gape and you stretch my ass and you turn it inside out. That's pretty good, complicated. I never I didn't think about that at all as.
Speaker 6: An masturbated What a bell in your Why they have to go and get my asshole penetrated?
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, you figured it out, getting me real frustrated. That'd be fun. That's so funny. I never thought to do a song like that for this No. No, well, because first of all, we can't sing like her at all.
Speaker 2: I probably could. I think, I think I can probably figure that out.
Speaker 1: You think I think it's hard. That song specifically is pretty.
Speaker 8: I think, and you will see and I can.
Speaker 1: I think. I think somebody.
Speaker 3: Writing the hook is going to be harder than writing the verses.
Speaker 1: Actually absolutely well, just because there's a lot of I think. But it's a fun. It's a fun song to sing. I think we need to feature a female. Maybe we write it and be like, hey, bitch, sing this, sing this, bitch. You were coming in my face and I wanted more of it.
Speaker 2: We can figure it out. That's there's something that suck.
Speaker 1: I can see.
Speaker 2: Come on my ass, come on my ass, round everyone's ass in your ass, like you can't see my ass trying to be cool.
Speaker 1: You look like a twink to me. Tell me yea suck me like.
Speaker 2: The Canadian Joker for woke her two. Back in Action needs writing. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: It's Spider Man, Spider Verse beyond what are you talking? Spider Verse finally got a release date. Oh, I couldn't care less. It's great. Eight no not year, sure a little far no no, no, no no no, twenty twenty second, haven't been spider Man? Is next year? Spider Man, the Tom Holland one, the Brand New Day. They're doing Brand New Day, which is crazy to think.
Speaker 2: I guess it's over.
Speaker 1: I don't care anymore. Yeah, like I do.
Speaker 3: I want a Spider movie. He's actually Spider Man and not fucking.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen that already.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I'm good. I just, I just I don't know. We'll see if it's good. It's good. If it's good, it's good, what if wrong?
Speaker 2: It looks fifty nine, he.
Speaker 1: Ages that much like all the black people got him aged him up. He looks way older now because he's got that surgery where you like, extended his legs too.
Speaker 2: Now he went to the beach that makes you old.
Speaker 3: Oh, elderly, they're not aged. That's that thing bothers me because people look away that they come back old, and it's like, why don't they age visibly?
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: That's such a fucking half ass thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever. Comb titty service Agent two sixty seven bought cargo seven hundred. Got a pocketfull of come and I smear it on. Got a pocket full of come on my pace, on my face.
Speaker 1: Now, not a song. I'm just gay. Uh.
Speaker 2: Candy f Sler and the Apple wax Pussy's uncle Ruck's voice drabbed him knuckles to popeyes.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Nice Lily and Jojo taking bets on who can pick the partner first. Slebron just smoking, stroking, smoking joking. Uh, drip m h Lord of all drip or FYI. The Tragedy of ovenges on YouTube and Chris is right. It is fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: I watched it. That's so funny. It is funny. Horrible.
Speaker 2: It's that stupid twenty two minute video that like our friend Joe made for a fucking class.
Speaker 1: It's awful.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh you posted something.
Speaker 2: No, it's just out there. You Google, you'll find it.
Speaker 1: It is horrible. I watched it with Jalen and his girlfriend and he was like, this is It was.
Speaker 2: Terrible at the time too, which is the thing. It wasn't like the slow mo you guys, is the part that kills him. That part is funny.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because nobody wants to be there except for Paul and Joe. We're just like everybody else is like a slave in the background.
Speaker 1: That's so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did watch some of it. I was like, yeah, this is exactly what I remember. It's a tragedy of revenge. Does he falls on his back, that's oh yeah, and he like he like he stands out there's a I love the scene specifically. I wish where people would watch it so they could time stamp it. But there's like a scene where I can't remember which one of the one of them slips on a sword. Paul slips on the sword for real, like a real lives they're fighting.
Speaker 1: With live so yeah, they're real swords, and I'm I'm like, okay, cool, this is fucking it's parents not watching their kids, dude. It's just that is this parent but no one no one on the supervision is doing that.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's crazy. I think the point of that video was just like he had a video project for a class and he wanted to see if he could get away with wasting the entire class watching it, and so.
Speaker 1: He just made that ship two minutes. Word, how much is it? That's a fucking full pilot. I want it crazy, I.
Speaker 3: Want to say with everybody at the house, and they were like, this is insane.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Gruffer was crying like he was crying laughing it was insane, and Jay almost like please watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, please let this be over.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk leaks sowy from his booze when he's happy waiting for the Sweene hunting tear. I want his pelt Obi wan Sha blow me Kremlin de Gremlin, horny, beatle, craving Harry, squirrel girl Muff get Penguins zero or Adam from yms the uh get anyone?
Speaker 1: I mean if they.
Speaker 2: I think Adam mentioned to me about coming down here at some point.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna be in town soon.
Speaker 1: I don't know for what contract, Like I was I was thinking about that, uh, like what do you because you guys, you guys know a lot of people like just why don't you fish and hey in words when when you're in town stop by a few people. I want to have I just saw Eric the other day. I keep I keep forging to mention too.
Speaker 3: I want to have critical come on. That'd be funny.
Speaker 1: I think he came on the podcast. It would never show up here. That's I think I think he would because you don't think he would.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, why not? Because he's watched he has watched the podcast. I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 1: I think you guys, it's I think Andy, like about an hour into it, you just hit him as hard as you humanly can. Why would I hit Charlie for what purpose?
Speaker 3: Because monstously so fucking outrage. That's what I'm like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not that annimal mark killed by a runaway stage like Dave Girl singing. One of my kids is not like the other. One of my kids is different. My name is My name is Tune, my asshole? What my asshole?
Speaker 1: My asshole? What so stupid? My name is hi?
Speaker 2: You No, it's it's my asshole. What my asshole?
Speaker 1: Huh? My asshole? Chicken drip semen. You know why that's I'm sorry, but it proved that gay covers have been a thing for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bench Biera vertically bisecond himself to eliminate the left from his body. The Peni Brothers present, Gordon Ramsay cleaning Asthen Gold's room as Mr.
Speaker 1: Just remember that that cover. I just drink a fifth of seamen. Dare me to drive, me to drive, damn me to drive? I love that. Don Conkerson, the colon sings.
Speaker 2: What if our casually clears his throat one day and then he talks normal afterwards? That'd be wild? Uh? Pep, All my drawings are black and white because I'm color blind. Oh interesting, Dustin counted his chicken before it hatched. Chris this this?
Speaker 1: Chris?
Speaker 2: Is this joke too soon? That's crazy? Uh? Maybe fishy Limp biscuits and gravysadman dot com. He's very discissive. John Strickland, merch eighteen eighty nine. Josie and the Bussycats attacked in my home by an addict got me so jittery.
Speaker 1: Now I look like him.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Let's turn functionally.
Speaker 2: You're functionally an addict even though you're you're not anything, you might as well be.
Speaker 1: You might as well don't.
Speaker 2: David left left in a cyber truck, now skidding along the pavement in my car seat holding my theory wheel. So cartoonis the Ethereal spinning flashlight pre Rise Blake and nine six Who do you think you are? I am gay Jonah gamis an editor in chief of The Gaily Bugle Desk goopy as my goal is Jesus for roaches. I forgot about my Jerify machine name and wrote into a book club and they read my name. Uh, they read my question about my name shot Young Sheldon waiting on Derek's eventual O j r. Nicky Ziggy what I don't know what we'll say, no reason to do that, but sure Dom they're trying to spread giant worms Coming soon from the Snart Tank the only Indian centric Manisphere podcast, Ganesan Fit, Let's go, will Willem de Coortex Sorry, Miss Jackson, Badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter. Eight They need to tell lauriing his weapon in Hail. Three penis Nay from Melphus Won and wrapping out our list. King of Haphazard.
Speaker 1: Someone donate me five hundred dollars and I'll get Willem the Cortex tattooed on my left arm.
Speaker 3: He actually would. They shouldn't even his body. He will actually do it.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I just I just don't want to. I'm like, I don't want to spend the money for that. But if anyone wants to donate, if we wanted to donate, I just I haven't had a tattoo in a long time, and.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is it's been a while.
Speaker 1: It's been like twenty teen. I got a call really coughing twenty one, I think, And I only got it because it was a part of a video. I just wrote it off because you know, Paul just watching was like, tattoos are sot. You got the Pokemon coughing. I got coughing. That's it's like a big one too. That's crazy, Yeah, because I was like I always want to coughing. I wanted coughing, and then uh, mojo jojo, but I never got mojo.
Speaker 3: I gotta get one if you guys, actually, if you guys put money into it, the tattoo. No, I'll get a tattoo. I'll get a tattoo.
Speaker 2: Not just made it so much less interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, because I was like, I've lit up, like, oh my god, don't absolutely secretly started flooding my own Bundy into it funded immediately. It's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I want you to get the Edwardtle your Ford.
Speaker 1: Al Right, I got a Patreon concess tank, all that, all that good, Jess. Yes,