Speaker 1: Wow woo, Mama, I made it.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, August twenty ninth, twenty and twenty four. Welcome to the only show about Spartan Dogs hosted by Spartan Dogs.
Speaker 3: This is Sparta m s U.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Chasing Straight Horn along my co host Centric Swerve and Irvin.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey man.
Speaker 2: So you you must be subscribing to the you know if you if you look good, you gotta dress good, smell good, and you also gotta drive good. What is going on, Swerve.
Speaker 4: Straight?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's one day before showtime, and I think about showtime. Man, It's gonna be showtime every week all the way until February to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy right now, straight to the point I had to pull my baby out of the garage.
Speaker 2: I see whoa one day, you know until Spartan's kickoff. That's only a day from now, man, I mean it's in the air right now and yet be able to look Michigan State and Spartan Stadium against Florida Atlantic. The Ours come to Spartan Stadium less than twenty four hours from the time that you're watching this right now, this's his state, but Missis State will be kicking off and swear how excited are you? I mean yesterday or two days ago, you were going crazy. I'm feeling. I mean, I'm getting the butterflies, all those things. I mean, man, I mean, it's time to hear some pads cracking.
Speaker 3: Straight.
Speaker 1: You gotta think it's so much excitement and it's so much questions, and that gonna be in that stadium. You know, everybody want to see, you know what coach Jonathan is doing.
Speaker 4: What he's bringing to the table, sixty one new players.
Speaker 1: You know, every spartan in that stadium got gonna have their eyes open. We're hoping, we wish it for the best, but nobody knows. You know, nobody knows, not even the coaches staff. No, you haven't been with these guys long enough. You know, you got a new quarterback who's young, who just found out not turning nineteen to after the second game. You don't have that many games under his belt. You know, we got some guy came all the way from Oregon to move to Midwest Michigan. This is all new to the coaches and everything. They don't know how to expect when they see their seventy plus thousand and all the Green and White.
Speaker 4: These coaches ain't never walked from the kellows. They ain't experienced this yet.
Speaker 1: And it's so much that's going on so at the end of the day, and then for me to be there and being tuned like I am, I'm excited because I never been this much involved in Michigan State football. I'm just always talking trads about my Green and White because I'm a spun dog. But now I'm talking about I'm looking at tape, I'm reading articles, and you know I can better read because of the CTE. But brother, you got me all into it. Now I'm gonna be in the box. Then I get to eat for free. I get to walk down with the president. Come on, straight, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: You couldn't look like you need free food driving around the White and Ted rolls Royce.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just you know, That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Straight, Come on, It's just my baby, that's all. I mean. It's just a cob with four times on it, that's all. I ain't even I put it back later for the fan little bit, just.
Speaker 1: Because because I had to come down here, you know, in Florida, make sure that everything was okay with fau.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I didn't want no problem. I didn't want no I don't want no excuses and all. So I flew the drone. But then they tried to do something to my drons.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, you know what, I'm gonna drive down there and then when you go, you know, when you go to Boca, you gotta be in cotton Ego. So I just pulled my baby out to drive down there.
Speaker 3: They let you right on in with that.
Speaker 2: They said, yes, sir, you don't even know you got the Michigan State at the Spartan the block asshole. They said, come on in, swear you can see everything you want to see, and we're gonna report on that in a moment. Speaking of what it's gonna be like in the stadium tomorrow night stripe, the stadium is in full effect. Do not forget to check your ticket stuff to see exactly where you are and what color you need to be wearing for the stripe. The stadium green and white. And then on the section gonna be electric environments.
Speaker 4: Where oh I can't I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Like I just said before, these these fans is excited.
Speaker 1: I know I'm ea cited, and I can just imagine, imagine that first touchdown. You know, I hope that we get the ball first and we drive down there and score. I mean, I man, just hey, hey, But one thing about it and me knowing football, I'm fifty to fifty, you know what I mean. I know this can go either way. You know, I'm hoping for more than four and a half games because of my mortgage bet.
Speaker 4: But I'm also wanted a six game at least so.
Speaker 1: We can go to Bowl game and uh and of course beat those those cheatahs down the street. But you know, I'm also a realist too, you know, knowing that it's gonna be tough. You know, we got it, just got no easy schedule. We just can't step on the field and just line up, you know what I mean. We're gonna have to play, you know, So at the end of the day, I don't know what to expect. New coaches, sixty one new players. It's not like we can say, hey, it's like the coach of Alabama. You know, he walked in. He had some talent from last year. He had some guys that played in some big games last year in a unit. This guy here he and like he just walking into twenty two starters. You know, you got sixty one new players. That's hard to do, you know. And so at the end of the day, like I say, I'm fifty to fifty, but I'm hoping for the best, you.
Speaker 3: Know, no doubt about it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean you have to be you know, after the game. We know that there's the big event. The game is a big event. That's the main event. But after the game on Saturday at two o'clock, we're all gonna be at McDonald's said, it's gonna be there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be there eight times.
Speaker 2: Jordan Hall, Nick Mars, Dillentatum and so many of their teammates are gonna be attended. Sparty's gonna be there, and Zeke the Wonder Dog is confirmed. Zeke is gonna be in the house. So hey that if we're all there because of Marion Smith and his family, obviously, all the proceeds from some of the proceeds from the sale of the food that we're buying at McDonald's and Cedric thirty three happy meals for the first thirty three kids under five. We ain't forgetting that are gonna go back to Marion Smith's family. It's gonna be a great event for a lot of people there help Lance and police department at A lot of people are gonna be around just to help support the family and celebrate the big win.
Speaker 4: Swear that's straight.
Speaker 1: I'm all for the dog, but the dog just gonna take away my pictures. Don't take away.
Speaker 3: Time for me.
Speaker 1: You know, the little key is gonna go on to go to the dog first and not me. Yeah, you know, I were.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to taking at least thirty three pictures. You know that's always my thing. Signed thirty three autograph. But with that dog being there.
Speaker 3: He'll you compete with c You can't compete with CE category.
Speaker 4: Hey what you got to understand?
Speaker 1: And I used to hear the old g say this about you know you don't hear the crowd cheering no more. You know people ain't saying they love you no more. Then you ain't signing older autographs like you used to every Saturday. And I'm like, yeah, whatever, twenty five years later, guess what, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Hearing the cheers no more. I'm not hearing I love you no more. My kids talking about they better than me.
Speaker 1: Daddy used too slow and all this shit now and now I got to compete with a damn dog when I wanted all the pictures and everything. I mean, whatever goes to number Ninetymo. That's why I'm now staying the extra day for your brother.
Speaker 2: But Ida, we're gonna have some therapy. Were gonna have therapy there. You know, during the game, the win's gonna help you. It's gonna bring your serotonin levels way up. You know, you're happy, Juice, you'll be happy. And I know you're probably gonna be having a couple of these, so you're gonna be hydrated fully and going into the you know, to the the fundraiser at McDonald's. So over there, I think they got high seat. They got coked eyed coke, if that's what you're into. I know they got this too. So you're gonna be all right along with the happy meal and we all gonna be happy together, Okay, and they gonna check.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be cheers for everybody. So now it just shifts a little bit.
Speaker 2: They might not be cheering for you scoring touchdowns, but they happy they're supporting the boys who are.
Speaker 4: But also remember this five and under.
Speaker 1: It ain't that I'm about to turn sixty five and under. That's all I'm buying happy If you just turned six and your birthday was Friday.
Speaker 4: But you six Friday on Saturday, U six, I'm not buying you a happy man. You're too old for me.
Speaker 2: Sam will be carting all miners, so they better bring their drivers license and state IDs certificates required for said to buy a happy meal. For crying out loud, we will buy happy meals for the kids if they need to do that. But for people, don't forget. Zeke is gonna be there. We gotta do that. Sparty Zeke I mean, gonna be a great event. But Patreon members, we have not forgotten about you. All Patreon members will have a chance to get tickets to the game. We'll be reaching out to a few of you tonight for tickets for tomorrow's game and for the rest of the season too. So do not forget Patreon. If you don't know what Patreon is, there, it is right there. We have different levels. The Red Cedar members it's nine dollars a month, thank you for a few members had just joined us recently. Also, the Go Green that's twenty five dollars a month. Thank you for those people who are holding down into Go Green membership and beyond.
Speaker 3: There's more.
Speaker 2: But go to visit our patreon and you will be included on a lot of different things. We're gonna have a little chat group starting here for the season for questions inside stuff for said really pour out his heart and what his drone Maybe even show you some of the drone footage that we have from the Patriot from says drone cam.
Speaker 3: But you gotta get your ship together.
Speaker 2: And here's some message from our friends over at gray Matter Exchange.
Speaker 5: Do you have your ship together? Gray Matter Exchange will audit your invoices to obtain refunds to your accounts. We negotiate the best rates specifically for your unique shipping. We provide you free consultation on small parcel shipping questions. We will get your ship together. Sign up today, get your ship together.
Speaker 2: And then said drone footage is coming after these messages from our friends over at ihau.
Speaker 1: Sive Jeller all you can eat pancakes or back at I Hoped for a limited time or free with select Humbo purchase only at I hop.
Speaker 2: All right, swear it's time man, we gotta get into FAU. It's game day, not only game we this game day less than twenty four hours from now. The Spots are gonna be kicking that thing off at Spartan Stadium. So we got to talk about FAU. We broke down the offense for you, the defense over the last couple of days. Now it's time to talk FAU and what we think the predictions are. The fallout of this game is gonna be. Let's see what's going on with SAIDs drone footage right here.
Speaker 3: Wyo.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Mama, I made it, SAIDs drone cam and said, you got something going on.
Speaker 3: Man. Wait wait a minute, hold on set, shed some.
Speaker 4: Light on the.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can't hide money. You're not hide money.
Speaker 4: Oh, I made it.
Speaker 6: I had to, you know, put MA drone on stray and come down here to Florida. You know, well where it's hot as sunny. Baby, it's hot as sunny. It's hot.
Speaker 1: I see it's hot. But I had to come down here, man, with MA drone because you know, it's it's time to talk about our opponent, you know, f a U. You know we're talking about you know, second year coach Tom. You know I don't do all the last name because I'm I don't get everybody. Yeah, you can do the hermity. I'm just gonna call him Tom. You know Timothy, you know Timothy, but he's Tom. But second year, you know, new new new quarterback from Marshall. You know a guy that that that want to use his feet, want to run around. You know the thing about this offense now they gonna there's a lot of movements before the ball. They're gonna be a lot of shifting going around. You know, they have speed on the outside. You know, I questioned the quarterback accuracy he want to make He want to make you know, moves, plays with his feet, want to scramble around. But like I say, we described on the last show, you know it's gonna be hard with the defensive ends and the linebackers. How athletic our linebackers are to do. But the one thing he gonna have to do, this offense gonna have to do, which is my honey badger. You know, when he's healthy, he's the honey badger for me. And I got to see him in person when we was at Aye Hop, you know, and I didn't know that guy plays.
Speaker 4: It's like that song say hard over six folk.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, but he's not six four and I didn't know, but he plays so big straight. One thing this quarterback in this offensive coordinator is gonna have to do is find out where is number zero ad on that defense every time because for some reason, somehow, some way, he's always making plays.
Speaker 4: He's always around the ball with.
Speaker 1: These athletic receivers, with this athletic quarterback. And I questioned the old line, that's how they're gonna have to make plays to have a chance against our Spartan. But like I said before, how Spartan gonna lose to an hour? But straight, tell me about number zero because boy, he's a bad He's my honey badger.
Speaker 3: So he is a honey badge.
Speaker 2: You're speaking about Charles Grantley out of Venice, Florida, where you are right now down.
Speaker 3: There in Florida, not far from Sarasota. This is a guy.
Speaker 2: You know, we did not get a chance to dive into Charles Brownley because he's such a household name right now in Michigan State. You know, you remember him from two years ago having the pick to seal the deal against Michigan during the K nine massive performance against Michigan in Spartan Stadium.
Speaker 3: You also know him from Land the Wood left and right. A guy like you said he played sixty four two re than thirty pounds.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't believe he's not. I mean, look, he's listed at six foot one seventy. I don't know about one seven. I've seen one seventy. I don't know about he's one seventy.
Speaker 3: But I know him.
Speaker 2: Receivers, they can't hit, kind of like we talked about Snow.
Speaker 3: Darius Snow a guy that can hit you when.
Speaker 2: You hit your down pay thing with Charles Brown, and he can cover, he can hit. He's a great teammate. He's a guy who's really focused on the game of football. He's putting everything in and he's a junior coming back. We just want to have him avoid injuries if he can, and that's what this kind of sidelined him over the last few years.
Speaker 3: That's why you want him to get a little bigger.
Speaker 2: But the guy, you cannot question his heart, his motivation, and his skill set. He's got it all all those things that you need to play Spartan dog football.
Speaker 3: So you're right, I think cam fans to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: From fau Is gonna have his hands full with the secondary from Michigan State. You know, I think this opportunity for that defensive front that we talked about a couple of days ago from Michigan State to get some plays, to make some to put pressure on Camp because that offensive line from FAU is.
Speaker 3: Not the best.
Speaker 2: That they're led by fred Rico Morengez, who is their best player. He's the center six for three hundred pounds. We got to see what they look like in person because down in the FAU sometimes, I know your drone footage came back, I don't know if they were. I couldn't tell how big they were based on the drone footage you had.
Speaker 3: And I know you you didn't get a chance to walk up into the huddle like you.
Speaker 2: I mean, they should have roll, they should let you drive right on to the field, but they didn't do that. So I think that that might be the best Their best offensive lineman, no doubt, fred Rico. So you're gonna have some pressure on the edges. I mean it's gonna it should be enough to overwhelm Florida Atlantic over time.
Speaker 3: You know, they have a running back kind of by committee. You got George.
Speaker 2: Johnson, the third grad transfer. He had four hundred and twenty yards a year ago. Uh Zoo Berry Mobiley, a guy from Miami, Florida did not get a lot of carries. He's a young, younger red shirt junior. And then another redshirt junior transferred, CJ.
Speaker 3: Campbell.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody that really stands out there, but you talked about it. Those receivers on the outside. That's where Florida Atlantic is dangerous. Tom Herman, last time he coached the game in Spartan Stadium, you can remember this twenty fourteen. Ezekiel Elliott comes into Spartan Stadium with a guy by the name J. T. Barrett and they lit up Michigan State. He was an offensive coordinator at that time for Ohio State. They lit us up. That was one of those games whereas I don't know how good is Ohio State Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it was higher and ranked at that time.
Speaker 2: Then Ohio State and Ohio State went on to win the national title. Under Tom Herman's offensive coordinating problems, he goes on to Texas as the head coach. Now he's at Florida Atlantic and he's coming back to Spartan stadium. So't he's trying to downplay things. He's talking about running the ball a lot. I don't buy that for a minute. He ain't trying to run the ball a lot unless he's got Ezekiel Elliott in the background in the backfield.
Speaker 3: And I don't think he has that or any Definitely don't have a cria.
Speaker 4: Wait, it ain't on depending straight.
Speaker 1: Do you want to Elliott now and et cetera, garvery now, you don't stand a chance.
Speaker 2: I'm taking sat Urban right now with Zeke Elliot right now, I tell I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: I know that much. But he's still he's still getting checks from the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's that's what we call stealing.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be doing a podcast for Ohio State talking about his CT. If he don't quit, you better leave that alone, man as a young man's position. How any Moving over to the other side of the ball for Florida Atlantic, let's talk about that defense for a minute. Swerve like, when you look at the defense, what did Jones tell you about what what they're going to be bringing to the table.
Speaker 1: See, you know, on the last show we talked about our defensive front you know, we talk about guys that's six three two ninety seven. You know, guys that's you know, six four two seventy four, pretty long body, defensive end, long hand, big hands. You know, we talked about line our linebackers. Who who We got one that looked like a credible halt.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We got a guy that came from IMG. You know, we we got we got it. We got a guy that got history in his name. You know, we got guys all over. You know, we got a hell of a five to five linebacker. And then on the back end also we got playmaker. We got a governor. You know, we got a boxer. You know, we got everything you want in the back end. The thing about Fau what my drone told me and I told you, I press that button and it gives me everything. Lack size for a big ten opponent up front.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Thing about them, just like the receivers on the back end, the dB new but they athletic. I think they got a freshman dude out of Georgia who may play. He's a he's a freshman. He made the freshman preseason All American team. Yeah, you know, so he's a guy you know who had a great summer so far. So they have speed, but they lack experience on the back end and they lack sides in the front end. Live back is just average. So you're listening, you're saying, so what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Swerve and irving?
Speaker 1: Like I said before, what's the hour to a spot? Ain't a damning.
Speaker 3: So to get some clarity on that.
Speaker 2: The back end guy you referred to CJ Hurd preseason All American guy comes in with sixty offers Division I school sixty offers, was originally committed to Florida State Atlantic. How does that happen? Like, we don't you know, there's got to be a backstory there, and.
Speaker 1: I'm a part of the I'm not a part of the story because I met the kid at the end because he went to Woolward High School in Georgia with my son oh and they went all the way to the state championship and loss, which they was the sid. I called him the Cinderella. They shouldn't have made it that far, but they did. But he was the guy. And then Florida State dropped him. And I called a couple of people that I knew, a Florida State I'm like, why this kid is athletic. You got to see him at running back. He was one of the best running backs on the team, and he was a star of safety. He's an athletic guy. He's one of those guys. He can be a true definition of the porter, meaning he can play there one season and about the end of December, because they probably won't go to the bowl game in January, he'll be somewhere else because he has he has the big ten TYPEO, he has the acc he has the sec type of talent, and he can run and he's physical and he can cover. That was a steal for those guys. So he had to work his ass off in the summer like he did because he was pissed off because he knew he could have should have been at Order State. To the point now people are calling him pre season All America for a freshman team.
Speaker 3: Did he get dropped late in the signing process?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was committed as a sophomore straight. He didn't take no other visits. Oh man, this.
Speaker 4: They dropped him.
Speaker 1: I think they told him around September to start looking for the other places.
Speaker 4: I think that's when he de committed.
Speaker 1: Around that time right either rap before the season, because I was making calls for him, and they got a good coach, dB coach down there who was also a safety at Florida State and also with the Rams and coach Derrick Gibson who called me and say she had said help me get it.
Speaker 2: M okay, okay, all right. They reading some clarity to that. You know they have a guy because here Bugs, the corner who who is on the Shrine Bowl watch list. I mean, this is one of those guys too. Looks like he comes right out. Him and Jordan Turner might be cousins because they, I mean, the incredible Halte linebacker on our side transferred from Wisconsin team captain linebacker Jordan Turner looks like caz here Bugs Brown, Like these guys are etched out of granted, but you're talking about a cornerback six foot three and some chains, two hundred and fifteen pounds. Might be a little oversized to be a corner, but whatever, we'll see. You know, he's on the watch list. A lot of times they look for those traits for that. Desmond Tidal and Jackson Ambush, those two names, I mean, Jackson Ambush, what a name you talk about coming out of state of Michigan Jackson Ambush.
Speaker 3: It sounds like he's right out of prison.
Speaker 2: He's born to be a linebacker, so I mean he wins the All Linebacker name award. But those are two guys. Was great ago seventy one for the for top Tizdal.
Speaker 4: So stray, you're saying that kid is from Michigan.
Speaker 3: No, he's not from Michigan. If he was, he's from Maryland. If he was. If he was, Jackson is where the prison's at.
Speaker 2: So if you hear something, if if you if you're next to the police here Jackson.
Speaker 3: Ann Bush, come up with the radio. Time to start running.
Speaker 2: You don't want no problems now, No Ambush is in Jackson and his name is Jackson Anne Bush. Hey, hey we leave him alone. But you know five eleven, two hundred twenty five pounds. I mean with our offensive line, I like our chances against him. You brought up the smaller defensive front. You know that's part of the front seven right there, Chris Jones, Jaden Wheeler, Jacob Meryfield and Marlon Bradley. These are four front guys, you know, one from Pompino Beach six four two fifty five playing on the end, Jayden Wheeler six three to ninety, probably a little heavy versus what he really is.
Speaker 3: Now that's Sun of Nashville.
Speaker 2: As a senior playing as a defensive tackle, Jacob Merriyfield six three to ninety another tackle, and Marlon brad Bradley six two forty on the other end out of Deltona, Florida. So so I would imagine that Michigan State offensively up front isn't gonna be tested as much. It's gonna be about the speed of the game, the cohesiveness, and not underestimating I don't see Michigan State offensively coming into this game and looking past Fau.
Speaker 3: They're gonna take this team very seriously.
Speaker 2: This is the first time they've had a game not only together collectively, but the entire staff of you.
Speaker 3: As you just said said.
Speaker 2: So, I think that they're gonna come out guns blazed and it's gonna be a hell of an atmosphere as we talked about.
Speaker 3: But look, tell me what you think the outcome is going to be.
Speaker 2: You know, the time has come said you know, we don't want to belabor this too much.
Speaker 3: What do you think is gonna be tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: That's part in the stadium straight on listen. It's just like what you just said, this sparans know they got there there there, they got a quarterback that just said.
Speaker 4: Take the over.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: If you a betting person, bet the over. So imagine you you on a team and that's your quarterback, and you like my quarterback got that, you know, he got that thing bouty, He run it, he gonna talk to talk. So I as a DV, as a receiver, as a tight end, I got to go out there and dominate. If it ain't just for me, if it ain't just for my last name on my jersey, I got to go do it for my homeboy, who just put it out there with confidence and had his chest sticking out saying, if you bet, bet the over. So what he was saying for those who don't know and those who are a little lame, and those you know, and and I don't know because I had to go back to this picture shunning and every time i'm I daydream, I think about this picture because I can't wait to go to her bus a tailgate and I'm gonna give you my pradition to ministry. But it's just my mind when I think about you know, oh man, I just I think of this picture before I give you this because I can't wait to get to the tailgate.
Speaker 4: Oh baby, look my baby, it's here day. And I only did that because she gave me the direction. Something me the map.
Speaker 1: You gotta see the maps like hey, I'm I say, miss miss Harrett, listen, I'm gonna text you when I get there. These these maps not doing it for me. But guess what, I got the map to the ass whipping this Friday night straight. I'm gonna take thirty eight thirteen once again, what's an.
Speaker 4: Hour to a spark Wow?
Speaker 3: Thirty eight to fourteen, thirteen.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight to thirteen.
Speaker 1: I'm only doing that because they made do something towards the end when we let you know, the Spartan four player.
Speaker 2: Then okay, fifty, So that's fifty one because in the over the over unders at forty eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Thank you that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot. I mean, you gave it. I don't know how to better do it. I just think that they might score a little more points then I think that. You know, you're talking about a guy, you know, aiden Child's man with was like min Tory Foster. I mean we can go all the way down to all Lions, Brown Glove and marsh Gates, azag John. I mean he only thought they don't forget our boy, Jack Veling.
Speaker 3: We can't forget him. I don't know. I think we might have forgot him yesterday.
Speaker 2: Brendon paircheck and Tynell Hoo for those guys on the tight end side. But Jack Velling, Man, you talk about a guy that's gonna do nothing but score touchdowns. I mean he scored eight last year time for the most in Yes, Okay for a tight end. I think he goes fifty percent more than that. He's probably gonna get twelve touchdowns or better this year.
Speaker 3: Governor.
Speaker 2: We've had him on the show, and that's all he talked about. Malik Spencer, that's all he's talked about.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: That tight end, they just they wear the tight end out, okay, And they gonna have received speeded receivers to give that secondary that you just talked about. That's young inexperience, not having played a lot together. And this is not Tom Herman's forte. The defensive side of the ball, you got a two offensive coaches going against each other. So I'm taking our defensive coordinator Joe Rossi over their defensive coordinator from FAU. And I think that we had the best play callers in the two. Brian Lindgren, whose offensive offensive coordinator of Michigan State knew from Oregon State. And obviously Jonathan Smith, who's been calling play he's been righting drawn plays in his crib. I heard about that, Johnathan now back in Pasadena, they said you was drawing plays before you could walk. That being said Misigan State forty two the our fourteen. So I'm with you, Ayden, we betting over if that's if any of that kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think that uh, Mischigan State rolls in a big opening day, turning heads and setting the tone for the Jonathan Smith era in Michigan State University.
Speaker 3: Swerve.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else said about it, man, I mean, we're just gonna keep belaboring the point. At this point, all we gotta do is get the helm and all and get ready to run out the tunnel.
Speaker 3: I know you ready to run out of the tunnel. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I can't wait, baby, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the jitteral I'm getting to chills. I want to go out there do with ray Lewis dance.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm just and I just love it because I'm gonna be in the boss like I'm somebody. I'm sitting by the President. I'm going through every suite. I just can't wait. Man, it just feels great.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean to run out. Don't run out. Don't lead them out the tunnel. I know you want to, but let's.
Speaker 4: Have a time, you know what.
Speaker 1: My mind won't to, but my legs telling me that we can't run. We can't even jog out the tunnel. Don't even do it, you know. So at the end of the day, man, like I said, I'm proud to be a Spartan. Salute the all the Spartan dogs who coming with their kids, their family members.
Speaker 4: Man, we let's go out there, rejoice.
Speaker 1: Let's be loud, and let's cheer on the green and white, and let's get the first victory of the seasoned baby.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's do it victory for MSU.
Speaker 2: We'll be there, We'll see everybody there, and we're gonna celebrate the victory on Saturday. Can't wait to see everybody. Both places Spartan Stadium and the Donalds on Saturday. But Cedric Irving, I'm Jason straight Lawn. This is part of ms U. Everybody, have a good night, God bless and go green, go white,