Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: First of all, thank you for invitation and thank you very much for your efforts personal efforts to stop killings and stop this wark. Thank you and using this opportunity.
Speaker 3: Many thanks to your.
Speaker 2: Wife firstly doing the United States.
Speaker 3: She signed a letter to put in.
Speaker 2: About our children, abducted children and my wife she first LEADEO of Ukraine. She gave the letters it's not to you to your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so we find this sensitive topic.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, and thanks for our partners and that you supported this format that after our meeting we can have leaders who are around US, UK and France, Jeremany, Italy feel that you need me and all all partners around Ukraine supporting us.
Speaker 3: Thanks for them.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, invitation, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Very much for being here.
Speaker 4: If everything works out well today, we'll have a try, lad and I think there will be a reasonable chance of ending the war when we do that.
Speaker 5: President Lanski, are you prepared to keep sending Ukrainian truths to their deaths for another couple of years or are you going to agree to redraw the mass?
Speaker 3: Thank you for your questions.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, you know we live under easy attacks. You know that today have been a lot of texts and a lot of wounded people. And the child was dead, small one one, one year and a half. So we need to stop this word, to stop Russia, and we need support American and European partners.
Speaker 3: We will do our best for this so and I.
Speaker 2: Think we show that we are strong people and we supported the idea of the United States of personal President Trump to stop this work, to make diplomatic way for finishing this war, and we are ready for trilateral as President's This is a good signal about Traila.
Speaker 3: I think this is very good. Thank you.
Speaker 6: There is a rush, howay it is the Monday edition. Of course, this afternoon we are seeing all sorts of reports about the meeting between not just Vladimir Zolenski, but the European leaders who, according to Margaret Brennan from CBS News who interviewed Marco or Ruby up today, we're sent here so that Trump would not President Trump would not bully for Zolenski, And you know, it's just kind of amazing that that is we were at.
Speaker 3: Of course, you heard.
Speaker 6: Volmir Zelensky thank Donald Trump for his efforts. If everything works out today. Of course, President Trump says, what we will have is a trilateral agreement. Zalynski is asking that any future meetings. Valumir Putin sits at the table within wearing a black suit instead of his usual military clothing. Missus Lynsky was greeted by mister Trump warmly at the entrance to the West. Written the Ukrainian leader, now three and a half years into war instigated by Russia, is expected was expected to confront a difficult choice during his visit, surrender territory or or or hold his ground and risk risk reigniting the bully's anger.
Speaker 7: Well, apparently he did not have to do that.
Speaker 3: He did not have to.
Speaker 6: By the way, he did take a question that was pretty funny about the suit and him wearing the suit, hysterical as it is, so anyway, it all looks like it may be flowing the proper way. You had the European Union president.
Speaker 3: Who declared, hey, you know, we just made the biggest trade deal.
Speaker 6: Vander lessing her name anyway, we just Vonderland, we just made the biggest trade deal. Now we're here, we can make a great deal. Mak Krohne, who has been very critical of Donald Trump in recent years also disclaiming cordial talk about how this should be able to accomplish everything. Now, what is the mood in the Ukraine about all of this? Harry isn't from c in Apparently they poll Ukrainian people. That would be a cut number eleven Carlos, and that was quite interesting as well. This is what he had to say.
Speaker 8: There have been some absolutely major shifts the idea that Ukraine's going to achieve complete victory. That idea has collapsed within Ukrainian society. What are we talking about here, Ukrainians on the war versus Russia. You go back to twenty twenty two, the start of the war, fight until Ukraine wins. Look at this, the vast majority, about three quarters seventy three percent agreed with that position, negotiate to end the war as soon as possible, only twenty two percent. Look at where we are now, it's a complete flip. It's the inverse. Now, sixty nine percent want to negotiate to end the war as soon as possible, compared to just twenty four percent who want to fight until Ukraine wins. That's a forty nine point drop in this position. Now, of course negotiating to end the war as soon as possible. That's a bit more nuanced, right, Ukrainians don't want to agree to rush all of Russia's demand. But I think the idea of even there being some territory that would be not formally recognized as being given that Russia could in fact stay, and that does have a majority support. But the idea of formal recognition of Russian's demand absolutely.
Speaker 3: Not all right.
Speaker 9: Why do you think that this opinion has changed to the extent that it does.
Speaker 8: Well, I think one of the big reasons why opinions have changed is this idea that this war is going to end anytime soon. Ah ah, Ukrainians don't think. Well, take a look here. Ukrainians on the war ending within a year. Just twenty five percent say that it is likely. Look at this sixty eight percent. Sixty eight percent say it is unlikely that the war will in fact end in the year. And you'll notice, John, this sixty eight percent looks a heck of a lot like this sixty nine percent who say that they want to negotiate to end the war as soon as possible.
Speaker 9: So President Trump overnight ruled out Ukraine joining NATO seemingly ever, but what are Ukrainians in the apeling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, obviously Ukrainians would like to join NATO, that has been a goal of theirs for a number of years. But the idea that Ukrainians that NATO admission will happen within ten years. Look again, look at the collapse in this position twenty twenty two with sixty four percent. Now it is just half that level at thirty two percent. So again, this is one of the goals that you know, Ukrainians had since speakning of the war. They no longer believe that it's chiev well, the idea that Russia is going to be forced out of all that land that they're occupying, they don't necessarily believe that that is going to happen. So again, I think this is one of the reasons while Ukrainians they certainly don't want to see to every rushing position, certainly not most of them, but the idea that they do want to negotiate and enter this war as soon as possible, that has now gone through the roof. Again, we're talking about sixty nine percent, which is such a big difference from where we were at the beginning of the war, when it was just twenty two.
Speaker 9: Wanting to negotiate doesn't mean wanting to surrender. Herret means wanting to discuss and not believing that they'll join in. It was different than wanting to join in.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 9: But you can very much see how Ukrainian thinking has changed. It absolutely, John Hart, and thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you now. One of the reporters at the White House also asked of Vladimir Zuency if he is prepared to keep sending Ukraine. I believe it was doucy. It looked like doucy to me. I'm not one hundred percent sure from Fox whether he is prepared to keep sending Ukrainian troops to their deaths rather than to redraw the maps. That's cut five, Carlos. And this is how mister Zelinski answered that question.
Speaker 3: Present, are you.
Speaker 5: Prepared to keep sending Ukrainian truths their death for another couple of years or are you going to draw masks?
Speaker 3: Thank you for your questions.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, you know we live under each day attacks. You know that today have been a lot of texts and a lot of wounded people. And the child was that small one one one year and a half. So we need to stop this world, to stop Russia, and we need support American and European partners. We will do our best for this so and I think we show that we are strong people and we supported the idea of the United States of personally President Trump to stop this world, to make a diplomatic way of finishing this war, and we are ready for trilateral ask President said, this is a good thingnal about Australia.
Speaker 5: I think this is very good.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: One of the things that I thought was most interesting about this. That's not something I expect to be played over and over again in the mainstream media, because this shows I think Donald Trump's motivations for why he's doing what he's doing. Cut seven, Carlos, and again, I wonder if we're going to see this particular comment played in the mainstream media as often as they play things if they consider it to be detrimental to Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I know Ukrainian people. I've known many over the years. They're great people.
Speaker 4: They're smart, they're energetic, they love their country.
Speaker 3: I mean, they love their country, and we want to get this war ended. That's all I can do. I love the Ukrainian people, but I love all people. I love the Russian people. I love them all. I want to get the war stopped.
Speaker 7: Yes, I want to get the war stop. I love all people. This is something, my friends, the underlying motive. Donald Trump also talked about the deals that he has made already, and that's the motivation.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: The other day on the Saturday Show, we played the clip. We opened in fact the show with the clip from Bill Maher and in the clip he was giving Trump, I guess one would say be grudging praise, but he did say one of the things about Donald Trump. One of the things about Donald Trump is that he really is about wanting peace that he does not like to see. This is a big issue for him, trying to do as much as he can for seeing war stop and seeing deaths associated with war also stop. So one of the things that Donald Trump talked about also in the question and answer session, besides mail and voting and of course the liberals are having a co about that, he talked about the letter that his wife, the First Lady, sent to Vladimir Putin. And he also talked about the media and how they've been critical of him. So let's do those two things in order. Carlos. The letter that our first lady, Millenia Trump sent to Vladimir Putin that cut nine and then go to write to the next one. The phenomena about the media and the way that they've been reporting all of this.
Speaker 11: The first lady felt very strongly, she's watched the same thing that you watch and that I watch. I see things that you don't get to see, and it's horrible.
Speaker 4: But when she's got a great love of children. She has a wonderful son that she loves.
Speaker 3: Probably more than anybody, including me.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, but she loves her son.
Speaker 11: She loves children, and she hates to see she hates to see something like this happening.
Speaker 3: And that goes for other wars too.
Speaker 4: I mean, she sees that the heartbreak, the parents, the funerals that you see are Dolevians always funerals. We want to see something other than funerals.
Speaker 3: No, she felt it was a beautiful letter.
Speaker 11: It was very well received by him, and she did ask me to say, you.
Speaker 3: Know, she would love to see this end. She would love to see it end.
Speaker 4: And she says it very openly, very proudly, and with great sorrow because so many people have been killed.
Speaker 5: It sounds insane for me even to ask this, but do you think the American media really.
Speaker 6: Doesn't even want a peace deal because they've seen they've been so critical of.
Speaker 3: You every step of the way. I do leave the charge for peace.
Speaker 4: It's an amazing it's an amazing phenomenon. I said that if in the settlement you got Moscow, say Petersburg, in thousands of miles around him, they would say I made a bad deal. The level of hatred and animosity is incredible, notwithal I mean, we have great people up here, we also have terrible people up there that I think are told what to say. But you know, in solving all of these wars, they don't even write about it. You know, I saw major wars. I sew wars that have been going on to thirty one, thirty five, and thirty seven, and a couple of quicker ones. One that was going to go into a full blown.
Speaker 3: Deal very quickly, you know what. The one I'm talking about was a big one.
Speaker 4: But they don't even write about that. No matter what I do, no matter what, And.
Speaker 3: You know, this is not anything to do with you.
Speaker 4: It's probably to your advantage in a certain way. But no matter what I do, no matter what deal I make, from my standpoint, you'll come out good. Maybe President Putin will come out good, but they'll say Trump was absolutely horrible.
Speaker 7: My friends, is absolutely right. Let's take a quick break here, James Golden, both thirty fastest out on American media. Keep it right here, Do not go away.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Everyone has judged.
Speaker 12: Janine filling you in on what's going on in the surge in Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: We're at more than.
Speaker 12: Four hundred arrest over the weekend, one hundred and twenty seven. This past weekend, with our federal partners and this cooperative law enforcement effort, we seize twenty one illegal guns who made arrest on warrants for homicide, sexual predators, drug trafficking, illegals. If you want to be in DC and you're a criminal, you're not welcome.
Speaker 7: Well, that's not stopping Democrats, of course, like Chris van Holland who just found nothing but criticism, as well as other elected Democrats. There are still voices. We played a lot of them over the weekend of normal, regular everyday people who are in support of what Donald Trump and this administration have been doing. In Washington. The other big news today and we didn't get to this yet. Texas, the Democrats there have caved. Are you off site, James? It sounds like you're calling into the show. No, I'm in the middle of a technical hell, which is what it sounds the way that it does. And I would.
Speaker 13: Answer texts except with Disney trying to fix the technical health. But anyway, we're here and that's what matters. Also, the Texas Democrats are going back home. That is also what matters. And they're going back home without proving anything except to get their fellow Democrats stirred up, which was maybe the whole point of all this. I find it amazing that they decided to come back home. And when the money spigot from Beto O'Rourke was shut off, Ken Paxton had taken O'Rourke to court twice and o'rock was forbidden by the courts from sending any more aid to these reluctant workers out of state, and as soon as the money dried up, they were on a plane heading back to Texas. James Golden's Thirdly with Your Here Fastest Hour in American Media continues The Rush.
Speaker 1: Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I'm we were going to play Chris van Hollen here, but we're having the date. Technically it's like the Grimlins are out and so Chris van Hollen, I guess we'll just have to wait because I didn't Carlos, do we have it or what.
Speaker 14: All of this is a total abuse of power. It's a manufactured emergency. Wanted to see an emergency in Washington, d C. That was back on January sixth, twenty twenty one, when President Trump did nothing to deploy the National Guard. One here obvious.
Speaker 6: For a minute, because I get so sick and tired of hearing about this January sixth. Every day in Washington, d C, every single day, without fail, every single day, in the nation's capital, more American citizens get hurt, injured, beaten up, robbed, or killed or murdered every single day.
Speaker 3: If that happens more in Washington, DC.
Speaker 6: Than anything that happened on January sixth. On January six for the first time, in many of their lives. Politicians felt the same kind of fear even though nothing happened. They felt the same kind of fear that people in the neighborhood surrounding the Capitol live with every single day, and it has affected them so much that people like Chris van Hollend, like reporters like Dana Bash, cannot stop talking about January sixtly.
Speaker 3: Well, to tell you ever seen January sixth?
Speaker 6: Most people in DC who have suffered violence, including the three year old girl that got shot to death a few weeks ago, if they're handison to humor, they would laugh listening to these people like Chris van Hollend go on and on and on about January sixth. And what did the freaking Democrats do after January sixth? They called in the National Guard, They called in the national Guard, they demanded national Guard, and then they built a fence around the entire the entire Capitol building so nobody could get in unless they were checked. And at the same time, at the same time, they were preparing to open America's borders so that anybody who wanted to, any criminal, could walk right in. These people were afraid for a few minutes, for a half a day, and they go on and on about it. The people who live in their blue cities, their corrupt blue cities, have to deal with fear every single day of their lives, and they don't give a rats ass. How scared these people are. They don't give a rats ass. How many kids die, They don't give a rats ask. How much drugs pours into these neighborhoods. They don't care. They don't care what's happening twenty five minutes away from the Capitol building.
Speaker 3: They could care less.
Speaker 6: But old boy, they get threatened, and all of a sudden, the world comes to an end. We have to erect the wall, We have to ereck fences to keep those people out of here. And then they go on and on. They call the FBI, and they had the biggest man hunt in American history. They don't have these kind of man hunts, hunts when innocent boys and girls get killed every single day in their blue cities.
Speaker 3: You don't see this kind of effort. They don't use facial.
Speaker 6: Recognition to track everybody down years later.
Speaker 3: They could care less.
Speaker 6: I get so sick of these democrats whining on and on about January sixth and the people in Washington, DC are still suffering. We never even played any music, Carlos. I just went on up, boss, rush out, keep it right here. Yes, the Grimlins are out, folks, but we're gonna do persevere anyway and we'll have it all straight.
Speaker 3: Keep it right here. Nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 6: This was number one on the singles Charge James Golden Bow thirty with you here.
Speaker 3: You know this whole thing.
Speaker 6: And then you have people like Eric Swadwell, that's cut sixteen.
Speaker 3: Carlos.
Speaker 6: Listen to mister fang Fang and his take on this. It's just amazing to listen to these democrats talk and talk and talk about It's almost as if they don't want the people of Washington, DC to be safe.
Speaker 3: Here's swallowell.
Speaker 10: When they go low, We're gonna bury them below the capitol. That's what we're gonna do, because this is about protecting democracy. And right now, as you see, d C has been militarized and we were weak as democrats.
Speaker 3: Frankly, we are going to bury them under the capitol.
Speaker 6: We're going to bury them under the capitol, which almost sounds like a death threat. It's quite amazing. It is quite a way Meanwhile, they do have their followers, some liberals in Washington, DC like this. I don't know who this guy is. He's a random male Karen type seventeen and this is his little tape on what needs to happen inside DC.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you have young people who rob cvs is and yeah you have young people who go and take down at seven to eleven.
Speaker 8: But the also there isn't poor in the National guard in here. The answer is programs that raise kids up.
Speaker 6: So we need more programs. You see, sure you have kids, you've robbed the seven to eleven. Yes, we've got kids that rob still we even have kids that murder. But you know what, the answer is not blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in your pocketbook. The answer is that we need more programs. You see, with more programs, more government programs, we'd be able to solve the criminal program. How many programs do we have? You can go through a litany of programs that the government is spending money on. In fact, we are thirty six trillion dollars thirty seven trillion dollars in program debt from all the government programs that exist from the womb to the tomb. There are nothing but programs, programs, programs from headstart, so then welfare programs, everywhere, programs. Has it stopped? Has it solved the crime problem? Have any of these programs done anything to stop it? The answer is no. Now moving switching gears very quickly. The Texas redistricting. As you know, the Democrats cut tail, turned Beto's money. You had to stop flowing and sew in of the big walkout. Jonathan Turley has great I love this guy, Jonathan Turley.
Speaker 3: That's cut fifteen.
Speaker 6: Carlos, great take on the Texas redistricting and what Texas's role is in.
Speaker 15: All of this quickly constitutional in my view for Texas to what it's doing. A lot of the objections that are made are policy objections. You know, then they can change their districts at this time. They don't have to wait every ten years. They just had a question raised about their districts last year, so this makes sense into to address it as well, so Texas can do what it's it's planning to do. And I don't think there's a constitutional challenge short of some type of voting rights challenge as you mentioned. But what's really striking here is how badly played. This is for the Democrats. Of all of the places for these fugitive legislators to go, Illinois should have been the last on the list. It is the most gerrymandered state in the Union, and most of us were just dumbfounded that they would go to Illinois, which is my home state, and Illinois, New York, California, those are all heavily jerrymandered. Republicans vote in a much higher percentage than the seats that they receive, and that's part of the problem for the Democrats. You know, when you start your pledge to have an all out war, you probably need to look at what your assets are. The problem is that the Democratic blue states are already heavily jerrymandered. So you have the Massachusetts governor saying I'm going to retaliate, and most of us saying, how you don't have any Republicans left in your congregation and your delegation. You'd have to go to another state and jerry manner that state because you're done. So it's sort of funny, but they really are starting a fight here that I don't think they're looking past the first round because there are a lot of red states that are largely untapped, and yes, the Republicans could produce a lot more districts.
Speaker 6: And the Republicans should produce a lot more district folks, That's what needs to happen here. California wants to play this game. By the way, Princess Diana on Saturday said that was very optimistic that despite all the bravado coming out of California, that perhaps Jerry, Jerry, Gavin dasm Newsome might not have an easy time trying to push this new map through which would limit forty of the voters in California are Republican. It would limit their representation to six percent six percent. And my hope is that we see some civil rights with Harmey Dilan nivel Over, the DOJ and the Civil Rights Division, that we find a novel way to find and file civil rights legislation, civil rights lawsuits rather against the Democrat Party for discrimination based on political affiliation, and deliberately trying to look what thing has done in the Northeast already. You look at states like Rhode Island, You look at states Massachusetts, which is ironic Massachusetts, Boston Tea Party, What was about? What was it about? The battle crising was no taxation without what representation. Right now, Massachusetts Republicans are being tax they pay their taxes, they have zero representation in the House of Representatives. The same goes to Rhode Island. The same goes I believe, Vermont. The same goes for a bunch of states in the northeast of the United States. And then you have states like Illinois, California that are so heavily jerry mandered that most Republicans do not have adequate representation. There are many, many areas of Chicago where Republicans don't have representation. Although they have to pay their taxes. There has to be a legal argument in here somewhere. Now, before we get away today we got to visit the new big announcement from PMS NBC nineteen. Here's Joe Scarborough with the huge announcement.
Speaker 16: We have breaking news as it pertains work this morning.
Speaker 3: A new name for the network. By the end of the year.
Speaker 16: Uh, we will become MS now, which stands for my Source for News, opinion and the world. And look, Andrew, they even have a graphic up I like there it is actually it looks very sporty.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 16: As we got to versant, we're going to, uh, we're going to be moving in this direction MS NOW, which I gotta say. You know, I got a call yesterday afternoon and there's that you hope you're what you're calling. I was like, what do you mean? Like, this is the show's we're independent. And what I've said on this show time and time again is you look at the people that are running the company. They're entrepreneurial, right, Like when you have somebody come into your company after working for like big corporations and said and you're talking, you're saying, uh huh, and they go, we want you to be entrepreneurial. We want you to come up with new ideas, we want you to push the boundaries. I'm excited about that, So I'm ex this too. It's like, you know what's in the name, Well, whatever you put into the name, Well, look, my understanding is this.
Speaker 6: Whatever put the name, whatever they put into the name, that's number that what is in the name, it's still pms NBC. It's still the same. It is still the same programming drivel that was. So they're changing their name to what is it my source for news World? Uh uh something something something something? Who cares MS now PMS now, PMS now, PMS forever, PMS now, PMS forever. James Golden slberly, We're coming back. What do we have here, carlos esh, That's what we have here. American singer actress Sarah Dash has heavenly birthday and to day La Belle of course, the group she was with, Sarah Dash, Nona Hendrix and Patty Leabell. We're LaBelle, were LaBelle back in the day. Sarah Dash passed away in twenty twenty one, seventy six years old. The music, of course lives on James Colvins thirty fastest hour in American media, even with the Gremlins, We'll be back, Don't.
Speaker 1: Go Away, The Rush Hour with James Goldan on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: And of course the Grimlins are gone right now. Finally, just this anyway, before we get out of here. Two of the social media voices they speak for themselves. You'll understand. I think why we are playing them on this day.
Speaker 17: I'm of the opinion that every single Maggot cultist is an unfit parent. They should not have children, they should not be responsible for a child's education, their well being, or their spiritual guidance in whatever sense the word spiritual means, because they sure as shit don't follow the Bible why and they don't follow anything but the hateful rhetoric of that Orange Man. Everybody knows, unless they are in blind denial or willful ignorance, what has occurred with the Orange Man and children. Everybody knows. They just choose to ignore it because they like the Orange Man and they want to protect him. And if they're willing to protect one person who would harm children, they're willing to to protect a person that would harm their own children. So yes, I think every single maggot should lose their children.
Speaker 6: It's amazing, you know. I remember reading the diary about him taking showers with his daughter, and his daughter being oh, I'm sorry that was Joe Biden. I remember him sniffing the hair of those young children and and talking about how the kids used to like to rub his legs the hair on his legs. Oh, I'm sorry, that was Joe Biden. Yes, mm hmm. And by the way, I don't think it's these maga kids. Correct me if I'm wrong that we were seeing running out torching people's cars. Not to say that every Maga child is cool. You know that that's impossible when you cut across. But is it Is it the Maga kids that are out doing these smashing grabs in these big cities. Is it the Maga kids that are out like these gains doing all that. Is it the Maga kids that are bereft, the church going Maga kids that are the ones that are.
Speaker 3: The issue here? Is he really okay? Next one? Carlos?
Speaker 18: So I'm just gonna call it because I don't see anybody else calling it. We're in a civil war. Is this administration versus the people? The top versus the bottom? It is not left versus right anymore. It is top versus bottom. It is this administration against cities that don't comply. It is this administration against states that don't comply. The things this administration are doing to citizens are war crimes. This is war on our citizens, specifically targeting our most vulnerable citizens who have the least ability to defend themselves, non sex.
Speaker 17: It's disgusting.
Speaker 18: This is civil war. And you got to choose what side you're on. Are you with the people or are you upon for the one percent?
Speaker 1: And if that's the the path you choose.
Speaker 18: Just know they don't give it about you. You are a little cog in their machine that they can replace. Look at the way this country treats its veterans.
Speaker 17: They don't give a about you.
Speaker 18: They don't care about protecting you. All they care about is protecting their corporate interests in Israel.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 3: Ah ah, Now it's revealed.
Speaker 6: Oh folks. So on that happy note we have to leave. There's so much I can say about that. On this day Marvin Issley was born. He passed away in twenty ten, but one of the younger Isley brothers, So in his honor and the brothers, we're going to leave you with harvest for the world today, and.
Speaker 3: It's so well suited. My friends. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 6: I apologize for the technical bitches, All resolved hopefully tomorrow. May God Less protect each and every single one of you, families, your loved ones, loving gratitude always for your being here with me in spite of whatever we face together, and for me being with you.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 6: Will we are back tomorrow. Until then, I bid you, I do.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour.
Speaker 19: You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: If you like the.
Speaker 19: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here