Speaker 1: All right, we are back, and you know, I don't know if you guys realize this, but the election is so close to being here. A few more weeks and then we'll have at least three to four weeks before someone else declares for twenty twenty eight. So we've just we'll enjoy it while it's over. But before that, there is a big old rally being planned for November two. It's a Sunday at Pike's Peak Motor Speedway. And joining me now to talk about that is Natalie Tennant with Never Surrender.
Speaker 2: Hi Natalie, Hi, Andy, how are you? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, my pleasure. I want people to be able to market on their calendar, and we'll remind him as it gets closer too. But what don't you tell people a little bit? First of all, what your organization is all about.
Speaker 2: So we're a lot of things that's that's kind of hard to pack, building community within community. We're America first. We support a lot of things that are happening in our communities, and we gather support for those things, whether it's small routes, small convoys people. You know, the government tried to take over Pelosi Farms or you know, all the hot topics like you know, what's going on in Aurora, so we try to bring attention to that and we try to bring support to that. But it's just patriotism. It's you know, we believe in America and we want to stand on America first values and we want a rally. So let's make rallies great again, is what I say.
Speaker 1: So tell me what's going on before the election, A big get out the vote rally.
Speaker 2: It is. Yes, we will have John Fabricatory, our lovely Lauren Bobert, Valdimir Archiletta, pretty much most of the CV candidates as well as some local candidates. We have the mayor of Magaville for Giada, Blow has come in to perform for us. We have so much more to unpack and that we're working on to try to get out appreciate the whole team putting this together. So there's more to come, but it's already getting big and it's getting bigger. So I ask people easy way for this is to go to our website, which is Never Surrender National dot com. You can have links to our Twitter and our Facebook so you could stay updated on more to come, as well as find the link on the website as well as the social media to buy the tickets, and they're early bird pricing right now ten bucks. Ten bucks to go to an all day event to be with like minded conservative patriots and just have fun. We'll have booths their educational informational boosts. It's going to be a beautiful day, Mandy, It's going to be a very beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Well. I put a link on my blog to the event, and yeah, so people can go straight to the blog. It's right at the top there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that is happening here in Colorado is that we are you know, we've got to like Republicans to our state House and our state legislation because we're perilously close to a super majority of Democrats in both houses. And as much as I am not a fan of the politics of our governor, he did veto the worst of their impulses, right, So if they get a super majority in both the House and the Senate, there's nothing to stop the worst impulses of those in the hard left that are in the legislature.
Speaker 2: So I agree with you. I go ahead one million percent. Because I got very active this year with this organization and this group and the thing that's killing me right now is the illegals. I got together with my Board of Commissioners in La County and it was a long fight. But what ended up coming out of that is Ordnance twenty twenty four h zero five, which means, well, county is not giving out our tax are county tax dollars to these illegals. They're not going to get anything here. So I have a huge passion with that now. Because of that, I've also lit have fied Mice to repeat some bills, So there's a lot of bills out there. It's very important that we do flip seats and we get these Republicans elected so we can get out of that minority. We could start to make a change here in Colorado. I mean, God bless john Sabrigatory and all of them out there fighting this because this is a hot topic for me as well, and I know you speak on it a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh It's it's been a very hot topic. And we started out today talking about the fact that Daniel Drinsky begged in a city council meeting for the governor to call her, and the governor called the cops. Instead. It's ridiculous, it's beyond ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Republicans yep, so elected.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly, well, Natalie, change vote read yes so. Tickets are just ten dollars. It's an all day event two pm to ten pm at Pike's Peak International Raceway on Saturday, November two. Again, I put a link on the blog and Natalie we'll touch base again right before so we can remind people about it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Mandy, thank you so much.