Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all.
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, listen, don't be foolish today on April Fool's Day and miss out on voting for you say we play it That votes at the JR Facebook page could be parlayed into Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, got your attention there, JR Facebook page. It's all full related, a full theme. All right.
Speaker 2: Three song choices there are the one with the most votes. We'll play back at nine. Then the wheel of randomness spins by Taco and wherever it lands that individual who voted, we'll be going to see Metallica.
Speaker 1: I love the post on the JR Facebook page. It's mister t.
Speaker 2: It's April Fool.
Speaker 1: I ove that.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't look now, but I think we might have done the old lynching tacos show jinx on or curse on somebody inadvertently yesterday.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: We were talking yesterday morning about the plans of the rehooterization of Hooters. Yeah, to try to regroup and go out in a new way to better expand and move forward. They filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy yesterday afternoon in Texas.
Speaker 1: And decided this ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, here's They filed for bankruptcy yesterday afternoon in Texas, seeking to address the three hundred and seventy six million dollar debt by selling all of its company owned restaurants to a franchise group backed by the company's founders, who say their plan is to re emerge from bankruptcy in three to four months and then get the remaining stores back to their roots. Okay, I liked your decision. You know, we've worked with Hooters for decades and decades. I liked your decision of just start a whole new concept.
Speaker 1: You've got the.
Speaker 2: Locations already, cook something new and interesting up and roll it out. Man.
Speaker 3: But then I redame it. It sounds to me like they're going back to the same old Uh. Good luck, Seriously, guys, I wish nothing but the best. I have some fond memories that those locations.
Speaker 1: Altamont, the Castlebury one, Altamont One's closed. Right, yeah, just make car washes, like we were talking about it, And that's a lot of car wash. The car wash, Well, I only said it because the one in Castlebary is a car wash.
Speaker 2: Now, dude in Nashville, rather than comply with being pulled over by the police, decided to light them up and run. Police were pulling him over for a license plate violation and he hit the gas. High speed chase ensues, and he thought he got away from him. No, man, he got away from the patrol unit because they backed off. Yeah, they got a high speed chase policy, I guess in Nashville. So realized now it would be a good time to pull into the filling station and put air in my tires. Little did he know the police helicopter was still above tracking him. All our officers to roll on up and catch up to him. All over a plate. Well, the car, the car full of weed, and the lack of a driver's license also came into play at this point. Taco, Okay, where now on top of the fleeing police, high speed chase, reckless driving and all that goes along with And now he's got those charges he's looking.
Speaker 1: At now, I see why he kept on going. Somebody said, there's another dumb guy in the car with him too, Uh huh. Somebody said goth hooters. No, I'm sorry, you just have a select crowd for that, and I want some tan.
Speaker 2: You know. God speed to him man, seriously. So, you know, when you go into a convenience store, there's always lots of free condiments to be had, whether it's for the you know, the fixings for your your hot dogs or burgers or whatever, or the coffee stuff that goes. Woman walked into a convenience store in Japan and accused of stealing one hundred and sixty coffee condiments from the city or from the store there in Urri City. Small items like sugar and creamer typically free for customers who buy coffee at the store. However, the woman reportedly just took them without making any purchase. Manager was pissed off noticed called the cops. They arrested her for shoplifting.
Speaker 1: Bw WU attack taking care of the applies to coffee condiments talking, Hey, I'm telling you I had coffee, had lunch with somebody recently, and as we're walking out, they did the look a handful of the mints you come off?
Speaker 2: So let me let me ask you this mister leader of BWL movement. Yes, had she purchased a coffee, just a simple maybe it was just a small black coffee.
Speaker 1: I'd say, don't take so much.
Speaker 2: Taking one hundred and sixty condiments me permissible? Then?
Speaker 1: No, just take enough for the thing.
Speaker 2: That's an old people move man.
Speaker 1: Oh totally. You walk by the hotel cart and go, I know I need soap at home.
Speaker 2: Come on, toilet paper, towels. What are you in for? Creamers? Took a bunch of creamers.
Speaker 1: Condiments, just enough for it. I was at a famous I was at tea on the flats, and I watched a lady you ready for this one walk up with a bottle and fill this smack my ass sauce into a bottle to bring it home. They sell those there. Come on, don't be that much of a skiez that's that's that's his tight as it gets. It was a bottle like like that big, you know, like the squeeze catch a bottles, you see. It was almost that big, and she's just pumping it out, pumping it out. I'm just waiting to get some of the sauce.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, just does that really even surprise you anymore?
Speaker 1: These days? No? No, no, it didn't surprise me at all of them. My buddy took a fist full of mens either. Remember we had a guy that hotel was he's notorious for a hotels taking everything. One of our coworkers. Not from this station, Oh no, no, from our sports station. It wasn't shot doctor.
Speaker 2: Although the individual may allegedly live in the villages.
Speaker 1: Now stop forgiving too much. But they travel, Say where's Jerry? Where do you think? Oh my god, I didn't. I said Jenny.
Speaker 2: Say his last name too. While you're at it talking where's.
Speaker 1: Jenny, And it's like, wait, it ain't Jenny either, Okay, Jerry.
Speaker 2: To get down to the field now for a report from Jerry.
Speaker 1: Where do you think he is? He's in the He's in the little restaurant in there, taking sugar gangs because everybody needs one of those at home. And I know we've all talked about it before. Where you know you might take the salt and pepper shaker When you were in high school, Jerry would ask.
Speaker 2: The other guys that he traveled with if he could come to their rooms and pinch the coffee packets as well.
Speaker 1: That's come on, dude, Or he'd said, Hey, I'm coming over and we'll just meet in your room. And just wow, somebody said, my grandma used to steal all the jam packets from my hop. Oh yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Came across this thought of you immediately Taco, just you know, for you to have on file here in case you weren't aware of this already. H article titled the Real reason why people fart.
Speaker 1: More on planes It's the air, it's the pressure pressure it is. Yes, yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Do you? You let them ride? Well?
Speaker 2: You uh definitely skew the uh Median number on this. You know how many times a day in average person farts average total total average person.
Speaker 1: Twenty five. You're way over, dude, really.
Speaker 2: So you're basing it on your own experience, and I know you're undercutting with twenty five on your estimate.
Speaker 1: Way undercutting. I'm gonna start taping them. They're so long right around lunchtime? What twelve? That's it? Twelve? You are you?
Speaker 2: Basically you buck the trend.
Speaker 1: You I ruined the survey.
Speaker 2: Literally, yeah, you're an outlier, as they say, just like you and the survey earlier we were talking about.
Speaker 1: I forget what it was for, but yep, you would a polish that one twelve farts a day, you talk. I remember driving those dating this girl, well, kind of dating her. I I you know, I wanted to we'd study together and I get so gassy over there and hold it the whole way home. All I did was cut the cheese the entire way home in my love wagon because it was glorious bad good times.
Speaker 2: It is the worst, though, on a plane when someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just I put it right down deep in the seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah it gets it, but it's just it's a lot. You got it locked in that cabin and recirculated for.
Speaker 1: All to enjoy. Then you look around like, oh god, he did take it right off yourself. One on one one W j R.