Speaker 1: Brekto gene North America, gene from America geene mister ironhood, caufin a hat and in tronan hood a beautiful hat hern it.
Speaker 2: Two gunta Yeah hemsta advars.
Speaker 3: Kaufen was machenzi and caufin gen iron hood iron in sunan hood and in Wunda barnhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with requested their hood after hood.
Speaker 2: Is sneath toyer iron hundad Mark.
Speaker 1: Ironhn that Mark does the sneak the toyur.
Speaker 2: Abbat jab a kinda scared Mark game st.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's skanook he gave in the skate and dollars Beta Phil Dan Gunta schnelld in chun hood, caufin alfidas.
Speaker 1: In halfidas in on caffn the ironhood.
Speaker 2: Abbat gunta maltso guntera yeah hemsta advars.
Speaker 1: Kaufen was makenzid and caufin geen.
Speaker 3: Iron hoodoo and chun hood and Vunda barnhood. Yeah the hood the hood is nach toyer innundad Mark.
Speaker 1: I know that Mark does this toyer.
Speaker 2: Ab I have a kindle, just get markime since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah does this guk it gave you in the skald and dollars Beta Phil dann gunta. It gave Schneldon chun hood caufn offidas.
Speaker 1: In offidas in on caffin the ironhood abat gunter. Do you recall the number fifty in German? Funfzich Funfzich, How about sixty Sechtich, Sechtich.
Speaker 4: Try sixty one?
Speaker 1: Is Nundich.
Speaker 4: Say that's not expensive?
Speaker 1: Does this Toyer? Does this niche?
Speaker 4: Toyer contradict him, Yes, that's expensive?
Speaker 2: Does this Toya?
Speaker 4: How would you tell someone that he's talking too quickly?
Speaker 1: The spression.
Speaker 4: The suppression, tell him you don't understand him?
Speaker 1: Is frestie? Is frestie?
Speaker 4: Ask me if I have enough money.
Speaker 2: Hams you can look get can uk get hams, you can look.
Speaker 4: Get tell me that you have forty one marks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but irontick mark iron Furtsich.
Speaker 4: How would you say that's too much?
Speaker 1: Does this Sophia.
Speaker 4: Say no, but it's enough.
Speaker 2: Nine others? Is kanuk.
Speaker 4: Tell me it's not expensive? It is Nichtoya, it's not too expens of?
Speaker 2: Is this Niche?
Speaker 4: To Toya, try to say it's not expensive? Over there.
Speaker 2: Is trum as is trum.
Speaker 4: Do you remember how to say later speta.
Speaker 1: Spieta.
Speaker 4: Here's how to say more expensive, toyra.
Speaker 2: Toira toira.
Speaker 4: Now repeat the words for expensive and more expensive together.
Speaker 5: Toya toira, toya toyra.
Speaker 4: Say it's expensive over there.
Speaker 1: Is this toyota trubn. This this toyota trubn.
Speaker 4: Ask me if I have enough money, ham's he gonna get? How do you say quick schnell try to say more quickly or quicker.
Speaker 2: Schneller Schneller.
Speaker 4: Say, speak more quickly, sprinsi schneller say you're speaking too quickly.
Speaker 5: Now, dish pregnant, dish pregnant.
Speaker 4: JUNSI my husband.
Speaker 2: Mine mane mane de a man mine man.
Speaker 4: How do you say husband.
Speaker 2: Mane dear man?
Speaker 4: And what is the word meaning my.
Speaker 2: Mine mine?
Speaker 4: My husband speaks JUSI speaks spricht spricht say my husband speaks fast, mine.
Speaker 3: Munch prichne spricht spricht, mine munch pritchne.
Speaker 4: How do you say, I speak.
Speaker 1: Ich precher isch precher.
Speaker 4: My husband speaks fast, mine munch prichne. My wife.
Speaker 1: Mine frau fraud frau mine mine frau.
Speaker 4: Wife. In German is the same word that means missus or miss say my wife.
Speaker 1: Mine and fraw.
Speaker 4: Say my husband.
Speaker 2: Mine mane.
Speaker 4: Say my wife is over there.
Speaker 1: Mine of fraw is to truden. Mine of fraw is to truben.
Speaker 4: My wife would like to drink something we don't want.
Speaker 1: The bitter mine of raw muster muster mine of raw, muster it was drinking.
Speaker 4: Say I would like to drink something.
Speaker 1: Which muster it was drinking muster must.
Speaker 4: Say my husband would like to drink something.
Speaker 2: Mine man must adverst drinking.
Speaker 4: Say my husband can drink something.
Speaker 2: Mine Mine can ad first drinking.
Speaker 4: My husband can drink wine.
Speaker 2: Mine mine can wine drinking.
Speaker 4: My husband can drink milk if you.
Speaker 2: Mine mine can make drinking milch d mesh d meigh.
Speaker 4: Say milk.
Speaker 2: Mesh d meg dmage.
Speaker 4: Say I would also like to drink milk.
Speaker 2: Is most ahmage drinking?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 4: I would like to.
Speaker 2: Ishmersta.
Speaker 4: Say my wife would like to drink milk.
Speaker 1: Mine a frau must drinking, mine a frau must mesh drinking.
Speaker 4: Listen and repeat the word for.
Speaker 1: Water vasa, dus vasa, das vasa.
Speaker 4: I would like to drink water.
Speaker 1: Is moshta vasa drinking das vasa mineral water ju z mineral vasa. That's mineral vasa.
Speaker 4: Say my husband would like a mineral water.
Speaker 3: Mine man muster and mineral vasa and mineral vasa mine man must and mineral vasa.
Speaker 4: Say I would like milks your wife ira era err frau, say your wife is here, ierophraw is here, Your husband's here.
Speaker 1: The bitter yr man is here. Ye man yamn is here.
Speaker 4: Ask where's my husband?
Speaker 2: Oh is mine man mine mone? Who is mine mon?
Speaker 4: Ask where's my wife?
Speaker 1: Who is mane a frau.
Speaker 4: When a frow, say your wife isn't here.
Speaker 2: Youre fraw is.
Speaker 5: Snitched here, ere a fraw is snitched here.
Speaker 4: Say your husband would like to eat something?
Speaker 1: Now your man muster yets it was essen. Your man muster yets it was essen.
Speaker 4: Ask my husband mine mane, say my wife would like to drink mineral water.
Speaker 1: When a fra drinking.
Speaker 4: And drinking, Say my husband would like to drink milk.
Speaker 2: Mine man muster drinking.
Speaker 4: Ask do you have wine?
Speaker 2: Hamsy vine? Hamsy vine?
Speaker 1: Say no, I have no wine. Remember to say kinan nine cabot kind of wine kinan wine.
Speaker 4: Here's how to ask who is over there?
Speaker 1: If we don't hold in the ista drubin yeah, yeah, where is dodruben?
Speaker 4: Ask where woo wooh over there.
Speaker 1: DoD truben DoD rubin.
Speaker 4: Who is that.
Speaker 1: There is? Thus there is?
Speaker 4: Thus say that's your wife.
Speaker 2: Does this?
Speaker 4: Fra Ask what would your wife like to do?
Speaker 2: That's most that's mostly irra for ma.
Speaker 4: Who my wife?
Speaker 1: Via mine? Frau via.
Speaker 4: Via say my wife would like to eat something?
Speaker 1: Minephraw much it was essen, Ask what would.
Speaker 4: You like to drink?
Speaker 2: What's motions you drinking?
Speaker 4: Say milk or water? Avasa say your wife can drink water?
Speaker 2: Canvas drinking? How can a drinking.
Speaker 4: Say and you can drink milk?
Speaker 2: Whence he cannon made drinking?
Speaker 4: Who me remember to ask who I.
Speaker 1: Heah via ish.
Speaker 4: Say thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Fi and dunk.
Speaker 4: Ask me where my wife is?
Speaker 2: Vo was a frau.
Speaker 4: Say my wife, I don't know?
Speaker 1: And a frau is wis niche.
Speaker 4: Ask the woman if she would like to eat something with.
Speaker 1: You merchans mitm adress Essen.
Speaker 4: How would she say? Gladly ghana.
Speaker 2: Ghana?
Speaker 4: But I can't.
Speaker 2: Aber khanisht aber khanisht.
Speaker 4: Say the word for husband.
Speaker 2: Mane, dear man, ask who.
Speaker 1: Via via.
Speaker 4: My husband.
Speaker 2: Mine man.
Speaker 4: Mine mane, I'm eating with my husband. Here's how to say with my husband.
Speaker 2: Mid mine and mone mid minum mit minum mid mine and mone.
Speaker 4: I'm eating with my husband.
Speaker 2: Yes, a mid mine and mone mid mine a mon.
Speaker 4: I'm eating with my husband this evening.
Speaker 3: Dunseyes a holder m mid mine a mon.
Speaker 2: Yes, a holder armed mid mine and mone.
Speaker 4: Note that in German, when you do something houte auband goes before with whom mi mine and mone. Say, I'm eating with my husband this evening.
Speaker 2: He is a hood to armed mid mine and mone. He is a hood to arm mid mine and mone.
Speaker 4: Ask would you like to drink something?
Speaker 1: Merchandi edwas drinking? Merchandi edwas drinking.
Speaker 4: Yes, gladly. Jagana ask her what she would like to.
Speaker 1: Drink vasmrchenzie drinking?
Speaker 4: How does she say water? Vassa say you can drink wine?
Speaker 1: See can't wine drinking? Se cann't wine? Drink?
Speaker 4: And she says no, the wine is too expensive.
Speaker 2: Nine, dear wine is tutoya?
Speaker 4: Ask well, then a beer?
Speaker 1: Also done? On beer?
Speaker 4: She says, no, I'd like milk please?
Speaker 2: Nine you must melche better.
Speaker 4: Say no no.
Speaker 1: Nine nine.
Speaker 4: Try to say no milk.
Speaker 1: Kind of mesh, kind of mesh.
Speaker 4: How does she contradict you. Yes, yes, I'm drinking milk.
Speaker 2: Dortor is drink a mesh.
Speaker 4: Order the milk for her, say one milk, please, Amish, and one beer for me, saying here's your milk, yes.
Speaker 1: As.
Speaker 4: You're a mesh, and my beer.
Speaker 1: Undmanbia undman Bia.
Speaker 4: She says. And over there is my husband.
Speaker 2: Unto drum ist Myneman, and your wife under fraux.
Speaker 4: This is the end of Unit eighteen.