Speaker 1: There it goes.
Speaker 2: There we go, Hello everybody, We are live. It is Bulletproof Wednesdays with our friend Dwyane from bulletproofpub dot com. Bulletproofpub dot com. Check it out. You're really gonna want to take a look at his videos where he is discussing on what was the name of that one? The Deep Share podcast right with Andy Rose? With Andy Rose, So the Deep Share podcast you're gonna look at, want to look at that. You're also gonna want to look at the blog of the Rise of the Expert. It's a twelve part series twelve.
Speaker 1: Right ten, but it could easily be twelve fifteen because there's more stuff to go.
Speaker 2: There's more to go, right, Yeah, And there's a lot about Louis Brandeis and what the hell happened to America is basically what I the way I look at it and how was it obsconced as they.
Speaker 1: Say in the old days, how is it comed right hijacked? Yeah, we use all those terminology.
Speaker 2: And just before we start, I just wanted to say there was a viewer, a listener to SFR slash FTJ Media who sent me this book by proxy, and there was a letter in here I don't think you want me to read this to the public. Just I'm getting that impression by the way it was written, but I believe it says Rachel from Carolina and Rachel from Carolina, thank you so much for the book. It's intriguing, it's making me, you know, it's curious. And I like the fact that they're talking about the Scythians, because, as I had mentioned before, it would be quite a damaging blow to their whole scheme should they find out that the Hellenistic era where they may have written the Torah, and they most certainly that was the first time it ever appeared, had stolen though it was stories and basically we wrote them in a more satirical, slanderous way. And that's why the ancient Greeks seems so strange, because they were trying to dismiss a Scythian past, which would indicate if there was ever age Zeus.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was a Sythian.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, okay. So that being said, how are you today, man?
Speaker 1: I'm really good. Couldn't be better. Really, everything's going well, and we're starting to see some cracks in the armor, or at least, you know, this idea of Frankism, this degeneracy that's been promoted in the West for over one hundred years, it's actually starting to leak out into the lexicon a little. And so, you know, last Wednesday we talked about where we showed the video with Candice Owens and we sort of broke that apart and showed how people are coming to this realization that maybe behind all of this degeneracy of the West is this cult anti religion that you and I know as Frankism from Jacob frank and so.
Speaker 2: Would disturb me about her and her I don't know what if she was playing cover. It was just really such a talking head that she couldn't confirm this. When there's an actual like interview where a guy wearing a small hat is talking to Lord the Rothschild, you know, Ball, the Rothschild, Lord Ball, right, the Rothschild, Jacob, and he's talking about the freakin' Balfour Declaration and how that was a big win for the Rothschild. How could she not say that, Oh, I can't confirm that the Rothschild has created at Israel?
Speaker 3: What right?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we shared that on Facebook and yeah, that's him admitting to their involvement. And you know, when you look at the founding document of Israel to Balfour Declaration, it's addressed to a Rothschild. Yeah, that's right. And then a little bigger look and what we've indicated in part three brandeis you know, he was the international leader of Zionism, but he worked hand in hand with the House of ross Child in the in the implementation of the original not the original, but start in nineteen twenty they started establishing real infrastructure and brick and mortar buildings and brand eyes with the Palestine Economic Corporations, working hand in hand with the House of ross Child's Palestine Colonization Association, the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association PEACUP PICA is the abbreviation.
Speaker 2: And they were being taken in like welcomed at one point in the late late eighteen hundreds. There's actually, like, you know, hand real type of video that I've seen where they're you know, they're covering their face, they're walking away, they're already showing the attitude, but they're walking among much more. You know, I guess you could call them potentially Christian, potentially Muslims, but it's more of a it's more of a mix. Even though they're chrying to keep to themselves in their own little their own little hole in the wall, the penguins are trying to stick together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So after realizing all of this Frankism, I've been reconsidering all of my work and all of the things that we know and all of the characters that have been important in you know, the history of propaganda. And you know, we look at Edward Burne's and so uh she she mentions or somebody in one of these videos mentions, and I haven't been able to confirm this for myself that Freud, Sigmund Freud was.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and half gay and wouldn't have sex with his wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then when you look at his double nephew, which you can't say about very many people. Edward Burne's that's the father of propaganda. He literally wrote the book Propaganda. I've gotten my shell here, and you know, talk about this group of the very first paragraph, page one. He talks about a group of people that is unseen behind you know, closed doors, and they shape our tastes and they make us think our thoughts.
Speaker 2: That could be one of three and you know references, it's either the Jesuits because we know that they're cryptos. It could be the Frankest because we know the Frankest and the Jesuits basically are what created the Perfectible List in slash Illuminati. Or it could be a direct reference to the Masonic Order. But you know it's really the same, same.
Speaker 1: They're all the same, yeah right, yeah, sure, it's.
Speaker 2: Like all their spies who spy on their own spies to keep everybody tight.
Speaker 1: Yep. And you know, we traced it all the way back to the enlightened absolutists, at least in sort of modernity. So we go back to you know, seventeen hundreds and this idea of governing society through the opinion of the technical, scientific expert. So this is very familiar to all of us today. Right Nearly every headline says experts, say, I was at the.
Speaker 2: Doctor, Are you a doctor?
Speaker 1: How do you know? The appeal to authorityological fallacy? And so I was at the doctor the other day, and I don't watch mainstream television, but of course they got one in there and it's on the news channel, and so they have a little ticker that goes across the bottom, just like we see here and almost everyone, well everyone was an appeal to authority, but almost everyone literally said experts say in them, so we can Yeah, And then through COVID, of course, I think we've covered this that it became painfully obvious that we're just listening to the opinion of the expert.
Speaker 2: Right, and is that even like even the wind of the expert opinion is based on their own falsehoods, that they've created a science and an allopathy to build around us, to make them feel superior, to create these institutions where they only showed their own empirical knowledge and drive that into people's brains. Therefore, the only outcome can only be the same outcome. There's not thinking, there's not advancement. It's all stagnant. And that's what people don't understand. If any advancement occurs, it's based on the pile of bullshit that's been put under them. And then they just stack more bullshit on top and they say, hey, science, because it's the goey science, it's the people, it's the masses sciences, this is what you're supposed to learn. So you can't actually take this information and do anything productive with it. It's missing something. It's missing a key element to where progress is stifled or controlled by someone above them, you know.
Speaker 1: And so no matter who the cast of characters were talking about, Jesuits or you know, Jews or whoever, we just mentioned that, it's all the same movement and it is. It's and they're the tool that they're using or the method of operation is this shifting of society over to being governed by the scientific technical expert. And that's the use of facts and statistics. So it's social sciences and what what is social sciences? But the study of human nature? Right? And then applied science is when they take that information that they've gathered from watching us and apply it back into society and steer it in the way that they want. Now, that was the enlightened absolutists.
Speaker 2: You help this metadata and social media for them to steer our brains, right, like they already know how to pressure our buttons to trigger our emotional response.
Speaker 1: You know that we're seeing the furthest elaboration of their imagination in this in this realm right of social control. Right, And so we see easily that social science is one of the major controlling mechanisms of our society. And this is how they they shift and move through social reform is through the social sciences. And this really gets established during the progressive era.
Speaker 2: And somebody, somebody brought this to my attention or they they mentioned that they you know, they see this in me, and that is my emphasis on natural medicine, the medical truth and stuff like that, or to expand it out more like the fraud of virus and this idea of contagion. And the reason why I think that's so important is because so many of the lies that we feel inferior to these quote unquote experts about has to do with our own health, has to do with the fear of being ill, of you know, smallpox, this, that, the other thing, and that's where the biggest lies have occurred. Like you know, you have Rothschilds going and pushing for the pasteurization of milk.
Speaker 1: That's where pasture comes in.
Speaker 2: You have that's the basis of germ theory, and even Pasture toward the end of his life was you know, basically confessing that, you know, bay Schamp was right. And that's what Giuseppe yesterday had reminded me of because there was a memoir that nobody like reads that he had mentioned in the note or something like that, But I mean, it's it's all there. I mean to get to break down that is a key to unlocking this this prison of our minds to where we feel inferior and get off our knees and stand the health back up.
Speaker 1: You know, right, that's a large reason why we started growing our own food and started a farm. From my mind, it's just because we needed it. And so the one thing, you know, it's obvious to most people that this is happening to our food industry. And so what they've done there is they've got between you and source again, So your source of good food, your source of good information, your source of good spirit if you're looking for spirituality. We see that anytime that we are actually trying to engage with zero degrees of separation with our own powers, whether you know our own labor right, this is where the labor union comes in and they step in between. And this is what they called it an entering wedge. And so you're saying saying that our food industry sucks, and that's true, and it's because they put the scientific expert in there so that it could now even further as we see today, remove us away from good food. And this is why it's important to grow your own food.
Speaker 2: It's funny how they used and they've supported, like these Marxists right in the background. They supported the bourgeois, built up the idea of factory allowed and supported the conditions of terribly long days and bad labor conditions. And then they flip on them and turn and turn into the unionized people who are against the bourgeois. So every every everything is a treacherous betrayal with them. You know, they use different key elements to create the bad conditions by you know, basically encouraging it to occur with pressure, with money, and then they flip the script and next thing, you know, you're the enemy. And that's so it goes down the line, yep.
Speaker 1: And so a real easy way to tell when you being manipulated, if you're being removed from your source. So always be This is why primary source material is the most important or at least the you know, the the most accurate way to get to the truth of history.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask you real quick, there is when your hat goes this way, a light comes right across your face. So if it's I don't know if you can tilt it or something. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I mean, if you don't want to be whited out, then there you go.
Speaker 1: There. So, having said all that about the scientific expert facts and statistics, I've been sharing on Facebook the last couple of days this misunderstanding of facts. We see a lot of people, even the awake and engaged, using facts as an end all and be all when they're subjective and there is as many viewpoints to facts generally as there are people looking at it. So I've had some pushback on that that certain things are facts and they're irrefutable generally not true that they are considered still subjective. And this is why they have fact checkers in our world, because they can play with the facts. And what pisses off off the most about it is that they are playing with the facts. You can go into these articles and see where they aren't quite playing it right, and they're using tricks of semantics and word games, and so that's.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, cherry picky, that's why statistics are so absolutely ridiculous, and that's why a lot of this is based on like you were saying.
Speaker 1: Right, And so then this is a perfect lead off point to finish what we talked about last Wednesday. Okay, so I'm going to share here again Brande's perty scientific management and the principles of scientific management. And this is really where they took the stats and facts and the opinion of the scientific expert and infused it into our modern system of law. And what do they call it today? If you go and talk to historians of the subject, it'll be between them that what really started it was something called the Brandeis Brief. Hmm. Okay, it's named after I bet you many people have even heard of love it, and actually I had never heard of it until I was researching too. But this really sets precedent in a in in our entire system of law today. And it's called sociological jurisprudence. And what is that but the combining of social science and the collection of facts and statistics in place of legal argument.
Speaker 2: In place of right pardon, I said, in place of that. That's that's the key there.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so we see here and I've got all the sources At the bottom, Wilson found the judicial outlook of Lewis D. Brandeis, Harvard Law School professor, highly congenial Brandeis was the author of the historic Brandeis Brief, which ushered in a whole new phase of constitutional law based more on sociological than legal interpretation.
Speaker 2: And you know, no matter how like what do you call it? Allegedly brilliant he was in in this arena in whop Sorry, hold on, I did the wrong bud, sorrybody, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why were people listening to him? Why was he giving that so much attention? He must have had a very big shadow behind him, you know what I mean? For them. Then he had to be sure, you know, steering something for a much larger agenda. That's why they all listened, because that doesn't happen any other way.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not organic. And we see Brandeis's father Adolph a Rothschild agent, right, So we see Brandeis being steered by the Rothchilds before he's even born. This is why the Brandeyes clan with two other of their associated families, I would I would suggest probably the interbreed, right, they all came over together to open up the Midwest. Yes, what they said, right, And that's his father. So Louis Brandeis is born and he's groomed from the earliest of ages to become who he is.
Speaker 2: And he was basically mostly in Kentucky, right.
Speaker 1: Louisville, Kentucky. It's not named after him, but that is exactly where. And his associations with Abraham Lincoln overlap there too. So and when you look at the two faces put together, Abraham Lincoln and Louis Brandey's makes you stop and think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's you know, we have a mutual friend nick Nicko Demas. And yes, he's going to be going to that library a getting soon to find somewhere source material for us.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've had some conversations this morning in fact about all the pushing that forward. And he may or may not be listening. He's actually in negotiations to do his unions in his real life right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that's this work.
Speaker 1: Actually when he came across it really affected him. And so he's he's shared a lot of stuff that's just amazing, you know, shows just how revered Louis brandeis he is in Louisville. And so yeah, we're going to go into the Louisville University Lewis Brandei School of Law library.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Nicodemus just for people out there who don't know. He's been on the show a bunch of times and he enhances the show. Is an awful lot, Like, he sends me a lot of things. So he's an incontegral part to what we do here.
Speaker 1: So totally, totally I agree, And he shares a lot with me and we have conversations a lot, and I appreciate him.
Speaker 2: He's the one who told me about you actually right right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's the one that hooked us up. Yeah. So brandeis in the National Consumers League. This is where the Skull and Bones Russell Sage Foundation comes into to write all of this literature. And what are they doing but creating social reform through legislation. This is the most effective. So this goes back to the French Revolution and their attempt to overthrow governments. They thought that the most effective way was to the through law and legislating change. And so you know, we talk about law being and the founders of sociology or social science say that law was the most efficient engine of social control. And when you think about when you think about it, of course law controls us all at all times. It was another realization through this work that I was like, oh, of course they would focus a lot of money and effort on our system of law, because yes, it is the most effective social engine. So Florence Kelly, Josephine Goldmark, these are both second cousins of Louis, one of the of whom he marries. They together put together this brandeis brief in this nineteen oh eight Supreme Court case that's a precedent center. All of them are Moeler versus Oregon. These are things that get discussed in law schools, and Brandey's is looked at in in law school as much like his buddy Walter Litman has looked at in journalist schools as the founder of this new modern way that we look at law.
Speaker 2: I wasn't familiar with the Brene's connection to uh to you said Freud, right, is that.
Speaker 1: Who we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's interesting of itself. And then also yes, the Litmann connection.
Speaker 1: Here as well.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a lot, there's a lot of crossing of lines. If you're looking at one of those things where everybody looks like they're either they're solving like a detective, uh mystery. You know, the pins on the board with the string tie too. It's there's a lot of other connections there. It's very interesting, and that's exactly what we're doing. We're just putting things together and we're trying to you know, avoid that stereotype, and we're just trying to put it together in an honest, uh intellectual way that and you know, concise and easy to understand, because this is an amazing story, and I've seen many people try to explain it and just further confuse people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a ball of up.
Speaker 2: But going back to the source of where it's all coming from, you know, it's not the effect that you need to find. You need to find the actual you know, what was pushing it, what hand was guiding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the National Consumers League was found in eighteen ninety nine by Jane Adams, that's a name that we would all recognize as a social reformer from the progressive era, and Florence Kelly and Josephine Lowell as a social reform movement concerned with the conditions under which goods were manufactured and distributed. So, what I think I see here is the first establishment of the international order of our world today towards internationalism. They had to And when you think about it, it makes sense if America was going to lead us into the twentieth century, they had to adapt to this new international idea of you know, import export from them all over around the world. So this is imperialistic concerns, right, And so we see through this legislation this we promoted creation of administrative agencies to enforce protective legislation and played a major role in defending reform measures in court.
Speaker 2: I just want to like, it makes me like the industrial revolution in and of itself was very I mean, of course there was advancements in technology and YadA YadA, but this artificial existence of being coming coming off of the land and becoming dependent upon a boss, yes, and cramming yourself in a shitty condition with dirty cities that the level of disease alone, and the piss and the shit in the streets and everything. Like I've read books about this stuff and it's horrendous. Like they left that peaceful life of working the land to come in and do that because of the I don't know what what drove them there, I don't know, but it's just strange that we lost our natural instinct and became workers.
Speaker 1: Well, we know what drove them there, right, it was Rockefellers. And you know they employed military groups that came in. It's a whole era called the Labor Wars. It was striking. It was like they drew guns at each other and killed each other. This was highly contentious era of American history that not a lot of people talk about, you know, but.
Speaker 2: I mean on the farms they did that. They they pointed them to push people towards the cities or like, what are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what they Well, it was the urbanization. Yeah, so we still see that movement today. We're going into fifteen minute cities. They're just the same exact movement. Yeah. But this is what we're seeing is the origins really of the modern rendition, because I think that a lot of this has been going on for a while. But in Science of Law, we show the actual drawings of how they looked first at a first settlement and then how it built into a village and then a town and then a city, and how it created a distributive network across America. And that's what these guys found it. This is a manifest destiny moving west. Brandeis family is huge in this there's another Brandeis family that that creates the brand Eye shopping centers where you can buy clothes and it's a material center where you can you know, not the.
Speaker 2: Whole family, they had their figures and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a I haven't been able to make a link between the two, but they're obviously linked because they come from the same place just north of Prague called brand Eyes on the Elp. Right, So they're all family and you can see that they've branched out and started to.
Speaker 2: And when was that name, Brandeis on the Elp, Like, I mean, they must have a deeper history there if they're like you know, every once in a while you see a farmer with his name on a street sign, right, you know his last but it's but that's that's a whole lot different.
Speaker 1: Than having an entire area named after you. Right. Interestingly, the farmers that we lease from his family is so old. They're one of our clients lives on the street that is named after him his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah that you know, in honors of the people that live there, because no one else lived there at one point except for them, So you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So what I want to try to get clear here is that you know, this move to have society governed by the scientific technical expert is really based on the use of facts and stats to fool people. And so all I'm showing here is that this goes to the highest seats of law in America. Louis Brandeis instills this sociological jurisprudence, and today you can see, you know, he's the first activist Supreme Court justice. This is what Ruth Bader Ginsburg said just before she died, that Brandeis was really the original. And you know, we've seen in the last twenty years a total sort of change over. He sees US Supreme Court justices or judges of the Ninth Circuit of New York, you know, uh, being activists, and so this is a huge step away from American tradition. They weren't supposed to have any affiliations politically. But Brandize is the first to really change this. Yeah, so he says the source three here. He Brandized then outlined what he would need for a brief, namely facts published by anyone with expert knowledge of industry and its relation to women's hours of labor, such as factory inspectors, physicians, trade unions, economists, social workers. If I could return to Boston within a fortnight with such printed matter sufficiently authoritative to pass muster, we would then work up the material in the form of a brief. So this is them talking about the moments that they got together and did this. So we've provided all the sources. I strongly encourage everybody to go look for yourself. But this is what we found. Okay, So the brandeis brief.
Speaker 2: And then and and that's coming from from which this is. This is your second part right, part two and you're part two. Yeah, yep. So people want to start there, then they can branch from there. But I think it's important to go to the bulletproof pub dot com first, and that way you can get a broader picture. I mean, there's so much here that you might want to like look more into some of the other series of the blog posts and kind of make your notes and then attack your research that way, you know, from all the things that sparked your interest.
Speaker 1: Right, And so brandeis coins the term scientific management. We've gone over this. The principles of scientific management is then translated into every language around the world and used by a Lenin Stallin, Trotsky, and Mao all openly admitted through their own literature that Taylorism, meaning the principles of scientific management, was the most effective way to control their respective populations. So this is a coordinated takeover of all of the people in China, Union, United States, all at the same time.
Speaker 2: Someday we should talk about the like maybe it's related to Anthony Sutton's work about the the skull and Bones and like the Yale in China and how that you know, groomed Mao. And basically we're looking at uh An although they put a person of the same ethnicity up front in the middle, you know, in in the government of China, China hasn't ever been hasn't been Chinese, meaning their's in quite some time, you know. It's it's the same hand, and that that's a big country. When we talk about China being a threat, you might as well just say it's the world banks being a threat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all in Yeah, they're all in it together. Uh Mao, it's probably skulling bones because he's a Yale grad from Peaking University exactly, Yale Wing at Peaking University and Yale China. That relationship is older than America, right, crazy? Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So uh, you see through the further telling of this story that brandeis is a leader of men. He infiltrates these groups of creatives, including this guy, Henry Gant. He creates the Gant chart. So if you're a construction worker, subtrade, you ever on a construction site, you'll know what a Gant chart is. There still used at every job site as far as planning and efficiency is the key word, right. This is the efficiency movement that Brandize is establishing. That's one of the major pillars of progressivism.
Speaker 2: It's just this efficiency in the in the in the true form of the sense, or is it because I think it is. It's the true form of sense of the word efficiency. Because they were trying to milk as much as they could out of the out of the worker.
Speaker 1: Well this is sorry, good, This is the perfectibility of the man, right right. This is really the burgeoning stepths of singularity AI all of those things. This is the first handshake between man and machine.
Speaker 2: And I only bring that up because we know how words have their inverted meanings when they use them or they use them in a way to make the word themselves meaningless, and efficiency is one of those words has lost its meaning because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll hear the word efficiency as you will hear the word preparedness today still, and so when you hear those words being used, that'll be a progressive use in those words. Brandeis described scientific management as a revolution in industry comparable only to that effect. And then the transition from hand labor to machinery. Okay, we're looking at the rudimentary, first mechanical steps into singularity. And then Taylor wrote to Brandeis because Brandeis really made tailorism popular through one of his court cases, and so he promoted Taylor, and Taylor wrote to him after said, please let me congratulate you most warmly upon the masterly way in which you marshaled your forces and presented your testimony, and also on the publicity which your testimony has received in the interest by the papers all over the world. Now, Brandeis is close personal friends with Norman Hapgood and all these editors of magazines like McClure's and American magazines, so he has no problem getting promoted. And in fact, they're all in it together. And you know, these muckraking Socialists were just the bullhorn for the the amplifier. They're just spreading, broadcasting the Brandeis message.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's this. This goes into a lot of interesting details because I mean it's you've done You've done so such good work here, and I mean I wouldn't even want to know, like how long this mess have taken you, but I'm glad you did it for sure. Yeah, there's different names. I didn't even recognize when I you know, because I didn't really dig this deep. Frankest was enough for me at that point because of where I was heading with my rechar when I was doing the book that I was like, oh, that's interesting, and that they just happened to also be Francis and so are the Rothschilds as of the seventeen eighties. Well, you know, but what's knowing that that's one cohesive unit that's driving for one specific purpose. That's and then I started looking at the Zionism aspect and like, that's the same thing. It's just a different name. Francism is my push yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just him infiltrating different groups of people. And so you see his biographers talking about Zionism or you see his biographers talking about scientific management, but there's not a biographer putting it all together like we have. Right. This is why we call him the maker of our modern day social contract because he is just so influential on everything that we struggle to make everybody aware of today. So just to give you an idea, we were talking about labor wars and this. You know Brandize, it's famous for bringing labor and capital together in what he called the protocol apiece. And so there's a quote here that I want to Readabor was readily able to understand and agree with brand Eise that employers would, without involving large capital expenditure, gain greater productivity from labor, reduced labor costs, more efficient use of plant and equipment, lower interest and taxes, lesser depreciation charges, reduced stock of raw and processed materials, and lesson strained on credit. However, they could not understand or agree with Brandise as to what employees would gain from scientific management. All right, it wasn't about employees.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: When you look at the actual documents, and this goes through court documents that you can read, and I have the bringing capital and labor together. The manufacturers and labor. It's the manufacturers that really endorsed the idea of a labor union. It's much easier to convince one person, one representative, than a whole crowd of people. And you know, Gustav Lebon's book had already long come out. They understood, you know, group psychology was really a lot dumber. So they had to infuse the scientific expert. And you know, the scientific expert is going to be, you know, leaning towards the wishes and demands of the manufacture long before he would consider the concerns of labor.
Speaker 2: And we see them and I see like the if you want to consider like their their their sales pitch to be their their propaganda, right, so there's certain propaganda that's targeted toward basically tilling the field of the masses. It's not really so much to convince them, it's just to set that seed in there, right, and then start so that that the ideas already in the in their in the back of their mind. And then you work on the people who you know, like you said, like the manufacturers themselves, who might be of a potentially higher intellect, but they're easy to manipulate too, because they have desires, and then you play on those desires. Hey, do you want this, you know, for the same amount of people that you have working for you. If we've you know, if we if we initiate this this or you know, start this plan out or whatever you want to call it, then you're gonna get more out of them, you know. And then oh sounds great, right, you know, because laborer is always the most expensive part of any operation, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, right, no, no, go ahead, Okay, So we've talked about the House of Truth, and.
Speaker 2: You tell us attle bit more about that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a political salon. So they took the idea of the French revolutions and the revolutions that were going on in Europe in eighteen forty eight, because this is how they were able to establish themselves as through political salons. And so that's just somebody's house that they invited all of their like minded friends over and then they would talk shop and figure out, you know, from a socialistic or communist viewpoint, how are we going to overthrow America?
Speaker 2: Right? And you know what this makes me think of is the reading groups that they had in you know, in Wystop's time and beyond that when according when accordingly, according to everybody else, the Illuminati was already gone or whatever. They had these reading groups. This is how they work theirselves into other places. Just because you know, the place in Germany was supposedly broken up, that doesn't mean there wasn't already everywhere else. And they do. They use these reading groups, these intellectual groups, these uh you know, that's that's how they that's how they got together underneath those that the facade of a reading group, and that's how they plotted their subversive actions. So it's the same thing as this like house of truth type of thing. And I like the word political salon. I usually think of getting my hair done when I think of a salon, but it's kind of funny to me.
Speaker 1: I get the deeper meanings. So yeah, and it's another term that we weren't really familiar with, same with me. And then so I started looking at political slans, and then we found Huxley hanging out with the creators of critical theory, Theodore Dorno, Max Horkheimer and all of these exiled German Jews hanging out in Los Angeles at other political slots. And so what is Los Angeles and New York, but two laboratories. This is how they looked at it, and they suggest this all throughout their literature and the creation of the Protocol of Peace, bringing labor and capital together. That's what they said. So you see that Taylorism is the most influent, one of the most influentialisms of the twentieth century. This is what William Jennings said on ABC News. But you see also Henry R. Town, president of American Society of Mechanical Engineers, forward to Taylor's Shop Management, which came out just a little earlier in nineteen ten. The substitute of machinery for unaided human labor was the great industrial achievement of the nineteenth century. The new achievement to which doctor Taylor points the way, consists in elevating human labor itself to a higher plane of efficiency and of earning power. Now, one of the other key guys in labor relations, in this creation of labor relations is Robert grovenor Valentine, who owns the House of Truth. Okay, he's the guy that's working under Taft in Indian affairs of all things. And he leaves his administration opens up this House of truth seventeen twenty seven nineteenth Street, Northwest Washington, one mile from the White House, where they devise the idea to overthrow the definition of liberalism. This is where they create Mount Rushmore. It's all just as a bevy of Harvard Law School Phi Beta Kappas, but Freemasons too. It's built. It was built specifically to promote Theodore Roosevelt's first ever progressive part in nineteen twelve. So Valentine, he's key in bringing them together because he's the one that suggests here in this top quote, in studying the resistance of organized labor to scientific management, he's admitting that there's a resistance from the workers to being perfected. Valentine came to see that the objection lay not so much in the thing itself as in the fact that it was introduced by the employer and for his own advantage. So he told all these negotiators, Okay, we'll make it about the workers, make it sound a little better, do the same thing, change the language around it, and it'll work. And this is really why Valentine is still famous today because he came up with that idea, suggested it and it worked. And you know, so Valentine is very close with Brandeis. Brandeis's the honored guest at the House of Truth all the time. And so Valentine dies right after this, right after he gives this information that helps bring labor and manufacture together. He dies right after Frederick Quinslow Taylor publishes the Scientific Principles of Scientific Management. He dies. So you make up your own conclusions there. But Valentine died in the presence of feeling Frankfurter. So the Protocol apiece is this document that starts and it's precedent setting. We still look at it today as the origins of, you know, the bringing together of labor and capital. So he Brandi's described the Protocol system as a large step towards industrial democracy. Who wrote the book Industrial Democracy, Sydney Webb founding Fabian member. So here's a key place to see that there's a connection between the Fabians and the American progressives in establishing this social reform that was going on in Britain just before, and it's actually going on in Canada and all of the Western world at the same time. It's just Britain really establishes it first, it comes from Europe and then the United States, and they sort of guide the American progressives. Walter Littman is close personal friends with Graham Wallace, who's another founding Fabian member who wrote the book The Great Society, which is synonymous with Industrial Democracy. It's the same thing, and it was it was dedicated to Walter Lipman. So when Lipmann went to Europe, you'd stay with Graham Wallace. So you can see it. It's a it's and and these guys are dropping in at the House of Truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think one of the reasons why this is coming from Britain in that respect is, you know, after well William of Orange basically paved the way for the Rothschilds to gain control over the Bank of England. After that, I don't think it was the same country ever again, you know.
Speaker 1: So yep. So I'll just read a couple of quotes here and then we're going to move on to some of these videos just to show where we're at with Frankism today. So, industrial democracy was a term that before nineteen oh nine had significant relevance only for reformers and intellectuals. Events in progressive era New York grounded this abstract theory into streets of the Lower East Side. So here's where they're using it as a laboratory. The conflicts of the labor. Ladies garment industry provided already made laboratory.
Speaker 2: Ask how is it that so many first uh, you know, first generation? Well, how would we want to call it? You know, our founders, the principles that we have this impression that they had to you know, how did this move in with such rapidity without resistance or we just not told about the resistance that occurred.
Speaker 1: Exactly, there was major resistance. So the Protocol Apiece, a radical trade agreement in New York City's ladies garment industry, ushered in a new experiment with industrial democracy. So they're experimenting on us long ago. When the Protocol a Piece was signed on September second, nineteen ten, it ushered in a new era of industrial labor relations. That's from the American Jewish Archives Protocol building.
Speaker 2: Up to the Federal Reserve Act. Everything was being the blocks are being set down, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The strikes set the stage and organized both workers and owners into powerful groups necessary for an industry wide agreement. Industrial democrats use this canvas is provided by workers to paint a new picture. Men such as Louis Brandeis or Lewis Brandeis and others marshaled the power of social science and used their influence to broker deals to gain a seat at the industrial relations table. So there's documents that I've provided. These are primary source material letters that you can go through showing that there was much communication. Brandeis is really considered the sage advisor to all. He in a room full of lawyers, he walks in and takes charge of all of this. This is why he's the primary author of Protocol of Peace, because all of these other attorneys don't have answers. They're trying to figure it out. But Brandeis walks in and this knowledge and this technology probably taken from years prior. You know, how do we bring labor and manufacture together? But a key significant moment in our history to Ward's wage slavery.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, so what do you think? What do you think the chances are if are of our leaders carried on with such tenacity the resistance to a central bank charter that alec You know that Andrew Jackson had first, you know, defended and uh and set the stage for would there have maybe not I mean, do you think it would have been at least postponed or do you think it would still have fallen nineteen thirteen? There it is. I mean if people, if you know, successive president was still a real president and not just a puppet. I mean, what Andrew Jackson did stifled their plans, and that's why they hate him. You know, that idea of the central Bank already being here to do things like economic crises like eighteen ninety nine with you know, you know all this stuff. That's what led people into the hole, not that they'd even wanted it then, because it was a face. It's a farce how they they pushed it through Congress. But I mean it makes it like but they were conditioning the path the masses to accept it anyway, with all the money's unstable, you know what I mean. It was all bullshit.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, And this was a deliberate move to move us away from free market laissez fair.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: This is a removal of us from source of our own money and our own ability to create income and profit from it. Right, This idea that the free market is going to correct itself and check itself. You know, we've never really had an opportunity to explore that because you know, they they create all of these crashes and they blame lass a fair free market for the very reasons of the crash, the Great Depression nineteen twenty nine. Oh yeah, and that's the established through the dialectic problem reaction solution.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's always you know, they always plant the other direction. Whenever there's a there's a you know, they do something at someone else's fault. That's that's a that's classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know during COVID, we saw them trying to really go hard on removal of cash from society. And cash gives us the ability to do things without the government being able to act, and it benefits the rugged individual. And so this is why they're doing that. It has nothing to do with the virus. It's just trying to control us more and take all of the mechanisms that empower us away.
Speaker 2: Well, simply if there's no you know, you're at a farmer's market, simply, you know, it's like they might not have a little card reader, So why wouldn't you would need cash? You know, that's something as simple as that. It's practical and not that the cash or the fiat is any better. But it's you know what I mean, they're they're just tightening the reins even more from one conditioning to another for us to feel and feel dependent on them for everything. That's a source of income.
Speaker 1: And at its very basis, the idea of elimination of cash is illogical because we see all the time when the digital world crashes goes down for you know, a day or two or whatever, what are we going to do without cash?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, that's I mean, that's that's and that's again that's another one of the control mechanisms because exactly it's it's by the point, what would you do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: So right, I would say, if you want to, it's to use cash and go throughout your daily activities and tasks and use cash. You're being a revolutionary really in these times, and so I encourage everybody to do that. It's a nice, easy, uh, stress free way, and it's kind of fun to watch how complicated all of a sudden it can be to give somebody change.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville, Florida, Tenpi, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to get to this Jimmy dor because he's a progressive, right and I've been trying to talk to him for a long time, and I put some comments on this video and I checked them and they disappeared. So this is kind of what I want to show where we're at in the modern day with all of this. And so it's just sort of breaking into the lexicon of alternative slash mainstream when you're talking Jimmy dore.
Speaker 2: Right and such and you and you already touched on this and that it's kind of like what we had talked about before we started. Jimmy Door says a lot of things that are real and true, but that's not so. I mean that that's how how, that's how influencers garner their their your trust. But it's not because he's somehow and it's he's he's another Bill Maher in that sense. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you still have yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And the progressive definition of liberal right, exactly right. This is a key aspect to the to the brainwash. Is this flipping of the definition of liberalism that started at the House of Truth. You have so many people, uh, whether you're Republican, conservative or Democrat, mis using this word liberal like they misused the word facts. You know.
Speaker 2: He also has whether it's true or not. He also had his vaccine injury. So now that but that gives him more more clout, right because now he's he's he's uh, oh, well, you know he gets it, you know, with with the with the the conservative crowd. It's like, oh, he gets it because it happened to him. It's it's it's a good device, you know, plot device.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I'm gonna just let this play for the first five minutes kind of gives you all of him being introduced to it. I'm just gonna let it play. I just got to run to the washroom while this goes. So about it a minute, and then after that, if you've got any questions and you want to stop it, then just speak up and I'll stop it and we can talk about it. Okay, you got it. Okay, here we go. Tell me if you can.
Speaker 3: Hear Georgia right outside of Atlanta, jack Inville, Florida, Tempe Arizona, and Burdbank, California. Go to Jimmy Gore dot com for a link for those tickets. So Candice Soona is absolutely insane, like off her, like off her bonkers. Okay, this is disgusting, an absurd and need serious pushback.
Speaker 4: Did she say women have dicks?
Speaker 6: Few moons ago before they decided to establish Israel as a country.
Speaker 7: I know you've read like the short.
Speaker 5: Version in the classroom and it was like, oh, the Holocaust happened, and then we realized it is reel interesting.
Speaker 7: No, that's not how it went down. That's not how it went down at the f all.
Speaker 6: Okay, Catholics and Christians were going missing on Passover and then they would find bodies, okay, across Europe and they were able to trace them back to Jews.
Speaker 2: Blood life, absolutely true.
Speaker 8: They weren't Jews, Okay, these were Frankests.
Speaker 6: And so just like Leo frank killed Mary Fagan on Passover back in now, do you know what Frankis are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the people that aren't Jews that used Jews basically, uh, you know, the fucking it deals with the even the Catholic Church. The Pope wasn't in on it, like there were crazy anti semi kind of bishops, and these Francists are like anti Jews.
Speaker 1: Would They're not anti Jews, okay, perfect, that's where they were.
Speaker 2: Not anti Jews. They are the nidomy of what the fucking Babylonian Talmud and the Habala delivery in Kabbala call for the expedition the the accelerationists of what the Torah and all this other ship promises to bring back the mess shak whether they believed in it or not. It's a fucking world ending agenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what it is. It's not that they're not Jews. We're showing that they're all Jews, but they're a reformist. They're followers of reformist Judaism or not religious at all. Brandeis, Frankfurt or Littmann. They were not religious at all until later in their life when they realized that they could use it as an entering wedge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Frankist is basically the the the inversion of multiple things, because they already claimed that this is the Messianic period, so therefore everything must be inverted. Yeah, that's it's it's satanic, But Satan has nothing to do with it in my opinion, because that's word that we use to make sense of what that just pure freaking evil thrive. It's like people need to get that, like why are they killing everybody? Because the fucking Zionists are crazy and Christian Zionists are clapping like goddamn seals and some helping out, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're going to get to that too. All of these guys reform Judaists and Jimmy where Jew I don't know. He's definitely a progressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy in the bottom, this this guy I forgot his name. I listened to him in another video. He's a he's he's a neanderthal when it comes to yeah, everything, He's just a fucking moron. Him being on that show. It makes no sense other than that. It's like the token gooy or whatever the fuck he's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh so the he represents the idiot masses, you know, right, And the.
Speaker 1: Point I want to make there when he says that they're non Jews, I'm pushing back strong on that, saying that, yes, of course they are. But there, what is that but progressive Judaism. When you when you search reform Judaism, it comes up progressive Judaism. So it's really a progressive movement through Judaism. That's what we see when we get to the bottom of it. So go ahead and coik this.
Speaker 2: I will be back in two point two seconds myself, I throwb.
Speaker 4: Okay, yep inspire with them to kill Jews, and the Pope had to put a stop to the pograms they caused. So you know how Chris Jane is not a great Oh yeah, well okay, there were crazy anti semi kind of bishops.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is another point that I wanted to get across, and anytime I have an opportunity, I'm going to make sure that we talk about this. That he's just used anti semite and this is like a weaponized terminology. If anybody's following my work or on Facebook and seeing my shares, we've shown that there's seventy seven different branches of Semitic speaking people, of which the largest population is Arab at over five hundred million. Okay, So anytime we can, we try to define our terms, because when we define our terms, we hold them accountable to what it is that they mean when they say things like, oh, you're an anti semite, or this is all climate change. So interesting here that it gives you the ability to see who's controlled and exactly the moments that you can tell where they're controlled. Because he's still using this faulty DeFi of anti Semitism. So is Candice Owens, and so is everybody on this alternative.
Speaker 2: Slight needs to tell that they're behind that's a.
Speaker 1: Perfect It's like touching your face during poker. It's like, ooh, yep, right, you can tell a lot from that.
Speaker 4: So and these Francists are like anti Jews.
Speaker 2: Would I think they're jumping on this and steering you the stuff that's been coming out, yeh know, because now to another suf Oh, it's not the Jews. Oh, just like the Kazarians are not real Jews. You know, it's another bullshit fucking line.
Speaker 4: Had to put a stop to the pograms it caused. So you know how Christian is not a great phog Yeah, well, okay, the Sabatans are the first iteration of this sabotized sec.
Speaker 1: So the Pogrims. What's interesting there is that Louis brandeis uses in nineteen sixteen the Blackstone Petition of eighteen ninety one, Yes, Blackstone Petition in eighteen ninety one. That's when they petitioned the US president at the time, Harrison in In trying to establish American support for the pilgrims that were going on in the Polish Lithuanian pale of settlement, Central Europe, Baltic's Balkans region where all of this war has been going on for centuries.
Speaker 2: I think I've talked about blasting my book because he was He was quoted as being one of the most integral people in becoming you know, bringing about this Zionist movement for Israel. Who was Blackstone? If I'm not, If I'm not, Yeah, Brandeis even like is say it, you know, praises him and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so does net and Yahoo. I've got the receipts on that. In his book, He's he says that William Eugene Blackstone is the real father of Zionism. So that goes back to you know, the dispensationalists of the early eighteen hundreds, right, because he was he wasn't a Jew, was he?
Speaker 2: Or was he?
Speaker 7: No? No?
Speaker 1: Right, he had real close friends with some of the same friends that Brandeis had. Hirsh is one of the names that is in this group with Rothschild's and brand Eyes in the creation of infrastructure in Israel in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: So I mean guess maybe in a sense we could call him a crypto Francis, because you know, that's that's where that that's where all those ideas, the dispensation, all that stuff. You know that you're talking about Darby, you're talking about Schofield, you're talking about Ye, the Brethren's all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where Crowley sort of introduces himself in this era too. So it's total degeneracy.
Speaker 2: And they're all spies. Isn't that funny because they're perfect. They're perfect spies because they're already Francas. It's like that's what they do anyway, right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: That's one is the biggest catastrophe in Judaism before the Holocaust, and that's when a fake Messiah came out and his whole thing was like resputant like you have to sin for salvation some nonsense where you're like, yeah, you gotta do really bad stuff and then that will make the Messiah come faster, I mean come to Earth faster, Jesus.
Speaker 1: More degenerate.
Speaker 2: It was in Turkey.
Speaker 4: This guy was in Turkey, and he took like fifty to sixty percent of all the Jews at the time went along with this, the ones that and the problem was back then so many Jew. You know, Jews have been persecuted so much. They had a thing of not kicking anybody out, like we need every Jew we can get, and so they and so they let this guy. They didn't like say hey, you're not one of us, because it was like we're going to be extinct. And then there was one guy that was like really a faithful that saw through it the whole time. Yep.
Speaker 2: So this guy is a bumbling jackass who says dumb and uses follow language all the time. But now all of a sudden, he's a scholar showing what he's really there for. Right, Yeah, he's just another side, like they're both I'm sure Jimmy Door is perfectly aware of this, but they're he's playing dumb right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so when you look at you know, brandeis being a Francist and he presents the eighteen ninety one Blackstone Petition to Woodrow Wilson, so you know, sort of underlining what's going on in Central Europe it's due to the Frankests.
Speaker 2: And he's, yes, he's what do we see here?
Speaker 1: Maybe a dialectic right, They're absolutely they're creating the situation and then establishing international law. Really, this is really out of the out of all of this comes to the United Nations.
Speaker 4: And I don't remember anymore. That's that.
Speaker 1: And Candace speaks again at five, so we're gonna just let her talk a little bit. Cool and I think we you and I went over this video last week, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think it was a different Candisillans video about her sitting at a different desk or something like that and on her show or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, and be out of the realm of possibility at all that a small group of people does thrill kills when all your leaders cackle about the murders they do in front of the point here. That's why I always ask me, that's conspiratorial. Happened Francis or pieces of ship, But because if someone no one knows about, that's really second.
Speaker 2: They're trying to blame the Frankest for something that happened in twelve ninety when there were no Francists. They're there and to fort like we're talking about like the you know, Simon and Trent type of stuff where they're bleeding as Christian child for their for their h you know, their passover that the timeline doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: But they're not.
Speaker 2: They're trying to misdirect this stuff that happens with this ritual killing of children as being a frankest thing. Frankest do this, But that's not where it comes from. It comes from Judaism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's this, and they're trying to show that it's this radical fringe group and don't blame the entire race of Jews, which we aren't, you know, but uh to try to say that these Francists weren't Jewish, We've over and over and over discredited that claim, you.
Speaker 4: See, but go look at how we starved have to be the kids in Iraq and what's your name said it was worth it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Why would it be out of the realm of possibility at all that a small group of people does thrill kills when all your leaders cackle about the murders they do in front of your face. That's what I always ask people to go, that's conspiratorial. Have you been around for the last twenty years and watch what they do openly? You don't think they do stuff privately?
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's let let's listen to this again.
Speaker 6: I'll sorry for getting to the Christian Israel as a country I know you've read like the short version in the classroom and it was like, oh, the Holocaust happened, and then we realized it Israel.
Speaker 7: Interesting, No, that's not how it went down. That's not how it went down at the f all.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I at least know that. I know that I used to think that the Holocaust happened and then they're like, oh, we need to give Israel a state. That is not what happened. I know that Zionism goes back into the eighteen hundred, so I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, are Christians here that are the Christian Zionist So you're pat Robertson people, and you're all the eighties that if you look at religious channels now they condemn them prosperity gospel. Maybe you've seen, Yes, that's all part of the same.
Speaker 1: What happened to Freeze? Oh yeah, I have lost your audio. Oh sorry, So did you hear the term prosperity gospel there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that triggered my curiosity totally.
Speaker 1: And I said that this morning. I said, I bet you Daniel will be triggered by this term, just the same as I did something that a lot of researchers might just glaze over and keep listening. But I stopped because I wanted to know what prosperity gospel is while you're talking about the evangelicals like Pat Robertson. So I'm just gonna share the screen because I went to the wiki page of prosperity Gospel to see what it is.
Speaker 2: And this is what you out there when you when you come across a term, when you're reading and doing your research, do this, you know, seek out these these things. Don't just gloss over it like oh I should know this. No, don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Find out you know. Yeah. And what I do is if it's something I don't know, I clearly draw the line and go learn it right, especially if it's just a simple definition.
Speaker 4: This is key like.
Speaker 1: The cast spells in the spelling and definitions of words here, absolutely, sir. For those reading ahead here, it's also known as prosperity theology. You can see that they use the word prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, gospel of success, seed faith, gospel, faith movement, or word faith. So it's a religious belief among some Charismatic Christians that financial blessing and physical well being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive scriptural confession, and giving to charitable and religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Material and especially financial success is seen as a sign of divine grace or favor. So you donate your church and it's it's going to make you closer to.
Speaker 2: God, all right, material this realm not of God, but it's but it's promoted by the Christians, who is so probably opposite of what Jesus would have thought.
Speaker 1: Right, it says Prosperity theology has been criticized by leaders from various Christian denominations, including within some Pentecostal and Charismatic movements, who maintain that it is irresponsible, promotes idolatry in its contrary to the Bible. So there's there's resistance even within Christian denominations as to you know, the validity of it all. And so you read a little further and we start getting into healing revivals of the fifties, and a little later down it's it's introduces us to another new definition called new thought. So, if you're familiar with our work, we show in nineteen twelve, nineteen thirteen, all of these progressive fathers write books with the word new in it. The new Democracy, the new Republic, the new freedom is Woodrow Wilson, the new Nationalism is Theodore.
Speaker 9: Roosevelt, the other in other words, the redefinition of the new history, the new spirit that they do all of this, and then guess who the Fabians.
Speaker 1: What the original name of the Fabian Society was but the Fellowship of the New Life. And so now we see new Thought, and who's here but guys like Joel Austein or a Roberts. These are your televangelism, right, This this myth and that that'll comes from the Christian Zionist movement. Yeah, exemplified by Andrew Carnegie Gospel of wealth.
Speaker 2: But to Carnegie in the and the roth Stiles and the Rockefellers. Due to our educational system of our New Thought, Yeah, there you.
Speaker 1: Go, televangelism direct connection to people like Jim Baker. We really got to turn the TV off on all of these imposters. Okay. So it's amazing what you can sort of understand when you stop a video and see what the heck they mean. And this is a removal from You can feel it when you're being removed from information. The moment, they're using terms that you're unfamiliar with. So you know, I have a huge vocab list that I started fifteen years ago, and I said, well, if I'm going to get into this, I better start really understanding the languages. And so anytime I came across the word I didn't understand, I threw it into my vocabulary and I put the definition of it. And it builds over time so that your vocabulary expands, you become, you know, more attractive in the way that you speak, and you can make a big difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, you have a deeper understanding of what you're material, your topic is, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so then you don't come across as a guy that isn't really sure of what's going on, like like this guy that we were listening to in the Jimmy Dore video.
Speaker 2: Right, the collection of points but not really a bit a way to utilize them in a in a in a manner where you're utilizing those points to get somewhere. Right, It's like I know these bullet points, but I don't know how they work, you know what I mean. So it's it's better when you have that type of deeper understanding of course obviously because I didn't argue too.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they're going to try to fool you. I mean, they have knowledge that they kept from us through our education system in that liberal arts degree, grammar, logic, rhetoric, and on understanding how to communicate. They took that away from us, so we have to build it up in us again.
Speaker 2: And you know it's funny is they started this off by saying Canda Owans like they Jimmy Door introduced this, but Candace Owans lost their fing mind. So it's like they already they already they already put that that onus, that that that cloud, that curtain over the top of everything that she's about to say. But even though they're agreeing with some of what she's saying, they start off by, you know, denigrating her, yeah, if that's the right word, making her a victim, right, turning her into oh, she's just a maniac, you know?
Speaker 1: Is this is this where you wanting to be right here? Yep? So there's some this guy's dropping f bombs all over the place. Are you okay with that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Patrickt bet David. I don't even know who these people are actually so so.
Speaker 2: Or is there something else that was supposed to go down with what Candace was talking about was that.
Speaker 1: Can you say that again? For me? Was was Were we done with the candas owns part? It wasn't more that to it?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go back to it?
Speaker 1: Oh? He mentions prosperity gospel. Maybe we should let him just talk for a second. Yeah, hang on, let me see if I canna share a screen. There is more to talk about actually on that.
Speaker 4: And we were at you.
Speaker 1: It's kind of slow. We were at about six minutes.
Speaker 4: Yep, group, it's fake. A lot of it's intel agency connected where she should like what I would include with what she's saying because it sounds like she's picking on sounds great. Keep in mind this is also how America was founded. Like before we pick on Israel too much, America is also foundedide by the genocides done by a weird club called Freemasons and every remember Kanye wore a crown of thorns that was blasphemy. Yeah, there's a painting of George Washington in the rotunda where he's God. Okay, that's not blasphemed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rotund he didn't have anything to do with that.
Speaker 4: And they'll be that was just symbolic. Okay, well Kanye was just symbolic with dumb thing. So she's Catholic. So what happens is if you're gonna come where you show favoritism to one of these sides and you have understand all these factions vying for power in the world, they're gonna tell you the worst stuff about the enemy. Like if I don't like China, I'm gonna tell you what's bad about China. Right, So from China's gonna tell you how America is bad. And if if you only come from that perspective and don't understand the whole thing is like that, it's gonna sound like you're just being crazy. But the whole thing is like that. It's not just Israel America itself. If anyone's being reasonable, look at the history is founded by some pretty strange people.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so let's let's.
Speaker 8: Before they decided to establish Israel as a country.
Speaker 5: I know you've read like the short version in the classroom and it was like, oh, the Holocaust happened, and then we realize it is really interesting.
Speaker 7: No, that's not how it went down. That's not how it went down at the f all.
Speaker 6: Okay, Catholics and Christians were going missing on Passover, and then they would find bodies okay, across Europe and they were able to trace them back to Jews blood Bibel. They weren't juice, Okay, these were Frankests. And so just like Leo Frank killed Mary Fagan on Passover back in nineteen thirteen, nineteen fourteen, I can't remember the exact date, he did it during Passover. For a reason, this Frankest cult, which was masquerading behind Jews, still participates in.
Speaker 8: This shit to this day.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: That's a small nation that is the size of New Jersey. Okay, why would you want the pedophiles to flee there? Why would you want the pedophiles to be pro greating hmm?
Speaker 8: Unless unless the nation of Israel may have been established by some Francists as looking like Theodore Hertzel's family was from the exact same area in Moravia and in Bohemia where the Frankest cult was founded.
Speaker 2: The Moravian and Bohemian Brethrens were founded by Francists. The one that converted and got baptized at the same time in the seventeen fifties by at the same time to Jacob frank did so they could infiltrate. But again, this is just acceleration Judaism. It's not separate. It's that's the issue. I mean, I thought at one point the Frankest were an offshoot because they they distanced themselves. But that's that's just part of the part of the part of the facade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we'll get into the Frankest. He's Jimmy's gonna actually start reading from the wiki page of Frankism here. It's pretty neat crazy.
Speaker 6: When you get into his family that like maybe Theodore Hertel who wrote in a book that he didn't care how many Jews had to die for him to get the issue, like.
Speaker 8: Maybe he was not actually a Torah worshiping Jew.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm just throwing out some ideas here and not some ideas. I mean, I've read a time of books and I figured it out.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: I am just like so over the.
Speaker 6: Israel Is our ally in front if another person says that stupid statement, I'm going to personally punch you in the face.
Speaker 7: It's going to be me.
Speaker 8: That's a joke, don't take this video off Twitter wink.
Speaker 4: So what she's just look at a one small piece of the puzzle and like blown away by it. But like, yo, go look at the again?
Speaker 2: Why why is see? Why you know this? This this this misdirection of well, look at what happens. It's like these guys are bad too, These guys were bad, Like what about what they We're not talking about someone else's, you know whatever, We're talking about this specifically. Stick it to the topic. Man, other guys do bad stuff too. It's not yeah, and whore's influencing them? Where's a game funded by oh my god, the same goddamn people?
Speaker 1: And what is that but a two quoquay logical fallacy?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: What about you? Yeah, it's one of those distractions I remember as a kid my parents would always fall into. You know, yeah, and you're arguing, arguing with your your wife or whatever. Yeah a lot, it's like me, what about you? And then you're in a quagmire you can't escape from unless you upgrade your intelligence really right and understand that that's a logical fallacy and don't allow yourselves to be distracted by it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, It's just was not he was secular Okay, not a tour you know, you don't.
Speaker 1: And I was also going to say that, you know, we talk about this being a war on the mind and an information war. This is what we're seeing. This is like trench warfare right here.
Speaker 2: And I've always said that the Francs were the ones that founded at Israel because there's Zionis and Zionism that comes out of Frankism. But this often was deeper than that. Frankism and the Luriankabbala wouldn't have been as attractive to so many people if it wasn't for the fact that it was based on stuff that they had been practicing for long before that ever came about. Like where did he derive these this information from? And it's not to say that all Jews is support it, it's not. But it's also you got to understand that it's not separate. It's it's it's just a higher extremism of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, don't have to be to be to go to Israel.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be a tour observing Jew, I know how.
Speaker 3: So she said, so let me just get clarity of what she's saying. She's saying that Israel was founded by Frankists, correct, Is that what she's say?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll just zip over here and I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Show you and look at like Ben Gurion on up, like you have nothing but terrorist leaders of that of that country all the way up.
Speaker 1: Right from the beginning. So here's the landing page. Can you see the landing page of BP. Yes, So American Zionism in the Making of Israel Part three is where we see the brand Eyes is really the primary author of the BLL four Declaration, which is the founding document of Israel, November second, nineteen seventeen. So this is why she's she's saying that if somebody says Israel was created in nineteen forty eight, she's going to punch him in the face. I feel very similar to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are our allies. Well, there are allies because they own us. That's the only reason it make some allies. Because the same banking family that holds the purse strings for every goddamn thing, yeah, owns literally owns us. Instead does black Rock and all those other people they're also fucking Zionis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Blackrock and all of that is the furthest extension of all of this progressive imagination. So we've sort of pulled out of the Founding Document of Israel here.
Speaker 2: That's a good termination.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Pardon I said that was a good That was a good term. Progressive imagination, right, right.
Speaker 1: So it's addressed to the rothschild This is the Founding Document of Israel and so there you go. That's enough to prove that the Rothschilds were involved. Ah. And so you know, in turn frank Ism, but brand Eye, coming from Frankism, is the primary author of the Balfour Declaration and the Palestine Economic Corporation. So this is this group here that we've discussed before. Brand Eyes actually led this group. This is the Joint Distribution Committee with a relief committee. There was three that uh started, what's the word they're, well, they're they're they're looking for funding. So they've established these three different groups of people that have targeted Jewelry. And so there's American Jews and then there's New immigrant Jews and another type of I think the Jewish organizations. And so they called it the Joint Distribution Committee because they're accepting charity from all of these Jews and they're putting it, funneling it right into Palestine in the creation of what Brandeis and Rothschild and Baron Herscher doing heim Weitzman's involved too in the creation of the actual infrastructure of you know, the first Jewish settlements. So Brandeis is the leader of this group. Here on the right we see a major funder of the Bolsheviks, Jacob Schiff. And then who everybody thinks is the founder of the Federal Reserve, Felix Warburg.
Speaker 2: Right, and you have here's the other interesting part about that. The Schiff family and the Rothschilds lived in the same house in Frankfurt on the main.
Speaker 1: Right, so you can see a direct connection. And there's a painting because Lewis Marshall is a key brand Ey lieutenant wasn't available when they took the picture, so they got a painter to sort of change the arrangement of some of these people. Seated fit Lewis brand or Lewis Marshall in and then took some artistic liberty here and put a globe in there.
Speaker 2: And I would say, just so people don't think that you're like, well, let me put it this way. The Francists were in fact absolutely one hundred percent the infiltration they were. That's that's not something I'm arguing that the Rothschild's converted to Frankism. Frankism was part of the the founding and building and dispersal of the what we would call the Illuminati through the flu the massonic lodges, you know, in that they run as a single hive mind entity. So having brand Eyes here was an extension of the Rothschild initiative and agenda. So absolutely, one hundred percent all these people can be traced back to Frankism and that that is a key here, that Francism is behind all this. But calling it Zionism isn't changing that. What is what a Frankist is. It's just a different word with maybe a veneer of a different you know, theology or philosophy, but it's not different. My statement is simply that they would have never gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the fact that they were heavily based in the founding ideals of Torah, Judaism and so on. The Kabbala wouldn't have been a kabbala if it wasn't part of that.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, and we're seeing a connection between Freemasonry, Cabbala and the highest levels of university education through the education that they removed. So the liberal arts is a key aspect to understanding this because with a liberal arts master's degree, you can see the world a lot diferently and you can actually manipulate people. So you see a lot of these guys are a master of Liberal Arts through the highest universities in America, Harvard, Yale, in Kapa.
Speaker 2: And just so people know, like in this book here pre Scrappy and Babylon, I show the history bringing leading up to the Frankism and how it all interconnects. So I'm I am. I am by no means, you know, saying that they're they're not behind all this. I am specifically saying that they are. But what I'm saying also is that they're roots. You know, it's a Saturn cult. It's this Yao saba oath. It's this imposter cult of absolute maniacs, the god fears, if you want to call them Yahoo whatever, what do you want to call them? It's that same Saturn cult and it infiltrates all three Abrahamic religions because they're all based on the same core and they're manipulated by what do you ever you want to call it, want to call him fracas, you want call him juice, you want to call them whatever it is, or the or the or the fake juice if people want to call it that. The looks multitude who claims to be in ethnicity and really they're whatever they are, bandits, merchants and thieves, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this picture in the back I think is Lincoln. So there's a weird connection to Lincoln there again. And so we know that Lewis Brande is his uncle, the guy that he changes his middle name to.
Speaker 2: Are you sure? Are you showing a different screen? I don't think it's a show right now, We're still.
Speaker 1: On the okayang on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think you have to use a different type of Jared screen when you when you move out away from a page.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can do this right?
Speaker 4: I have to do what?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: So I gotta click into it. So if you're gonna if you're gonna navigate a little bit, uh, I goes to the one that says entire screen, and then if you need audio, click the audio because that one on the chrome tab it's already clicked over. But if you hit the entire screen. One have to click the box that you see to make it highlight in blue, and then it says auto also share you know, system audio. If you need audio, you exlide it. If you don't, you don't, and then you sit here and then it'll pop up and they'll be able to navigate and it'll take the whole page with it, so it'll move with you instead of be stuck on Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you see that group of people now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a group of people I'm talking about. So it's a first it was a picture, the actual photograph, and when you zoom into this thing, I'm pretty sure it is. Of course, we're going to get that a little mortifier over it. I'm pretty sure that that's a picture of Lincoln. Obviously we haven't been able to confirm that. But this is the painting underneath it I was talking about, in which Louis Marshall's actually inserted into there. And then they take some artistic liberty and put a globe in there for some reason, own the world. So there's Jacob Schiff, you know, Felix Warburg head of the table with the world between them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Francis were one percent responsible. Slash Jesuits were responsible for the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution, all that the Francists are behind that, and I talk about that in the book.
Speaker 1: So the JDC distributed tens of millions to the early construction efforts in Palestine through the wartime donations of three distinct communities. This is what I was talking about earlier. To supply capital and credit, assuming a credit structure where none had existed before. One of the first things they do is a system of credit. Its first perspectives stated that the company recognized that the extension of credit facilities was a first vital necessity in Palestine and of the utmost consequence in its economic upbuilding. So it's like the foundational girders of all of it. The American Jewish Committee targeted for funds already settled American Jews, while the Central Relief Committee looked to the New Jewish Immigrant and the Union of Jewish Orthodox Congregations for funding, and the People's Relief Committee solicited Jewish labor socialist groups like the Amalgamated Clothing Workers or the Federation of Jewish Farmers. So they're going around asking people to help fund for the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and.
Speaker 2: The Havar Agreement aka the Transfer Agreement was crucial in getting people over there. And it was I look at it as being like what they what they claimed the Templars used to do, like the safe passage to Jerusalem type of deal, right, you know, where they they did. They did an exodus in a sense, but they wanted to go. They were all of their assets were secured and they were brought there to help start cultivating the land and uh and building it up. You know, yes, that last three years. I think it would think it was like thirty three to thirty six. But then when things started to kick off and Europe, that's when it kind of got sour.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And actually in that video they talk about dual citizenship, and you know, Brandeis is really the popularizer of dual loyalty.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's a key thing right there for sure. And this is really the the persuading of Americans to be especially Christian Americans, to be more in support of a Jewish Homelet mm hm. The the the.
Speaker 2: That that that's that's another like that that deception and then tying it in and it all has so much is involved in the religion here to manipulate other people to push their agenda forward. You know, they need they need the other two Abrahamic religions and their followers to basically bring them over to the goal line. Right, and once we're not useful anymore, once they've achieved that, what happens. And and then the handle when you were talking about how her h she said Hurtzel didn't care how many Jews had to die to get them there. That that sounds like what I believe, if I if I understand that the term, uh, the Hannibal directive enough well enough is that you know, people are expendable if it gets you to your goal, and it doesn't matter who they are, your, your people, children, whatever.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So Brandeis created the Palestine Economic Corporation with Bernard Flexner, Julius Simon, Robert Zold, Jacob Schiff, Felix Warburg and other wealthy New York German Jews. So there's a connection to the Flexner brothers.
Speaker 2: Felix in in Germany and and and Paul was in America.
Speaker 1: Is that how that works? I don't know. Yeah, I think there was.
Speaker 2: I think there was maybe potentially three brothers. I think there might have been another five. There's five, just like the there's more than three. Uh.
Speaker 1: And we see that here, you know, with Bernard Baruk, the Flexners, it's these little groups of five, and and even Joseph Goldmark, he has seven daughters. And they all sort of take certain aspects of society and start shifting it in a coordinated manner. So we see that they use their children yea. And you know, the Warburgs are a great example of that, as the Rothschilds are too. So within that corporation were formed the necessary institutions and utilities to begin establishing the necessary infrastructure for working Jewish community in Palestine. The Central Bank of Cooperative Institutions in Palestine Limited, the Economic Board of Palestine of London, this is probably their funding, the Executive arm the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association that is Rothschild and Palestine Mortgage and Credit Bank Limited. So the Palestine Economic Corporation that's founded by Brandeis and those names above, working in conjunction with both Baron de Rothschild's PICA and the Whitzman's Jewish Agency, constructed modern methods of agriculture at a time when industry was largely non existent in the area. The PEC grew their pioneering country and such feeds fields as credit for agricultural and industrial enterprise, housing provision, town planning, and water supply. So Brandi is a US Supreme Court Justice frankest leader of international Zionism at the time taking over for hertzel's headquarters. The Provisional Executive Committee on General Zionist Affairs is working hand in hand with the House of Rothschild in establishing the first infrastructure in Palestine. So the only thing left now to prove is that he was the main author of the Balfour Declaration.
Speaker 2: And let me just posit it to remark on the fact that you've done all this work on your vultbroofpub dot com. And that's I mean, this is a great resource for people who want to know more of the details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we're showing ways to communicate with your family. If you're the black sheep, there's ways that you can introduce your argument that is sophisticated and grown up and hard to argue. And so that's what we did. We wanted to try to make this as respectable as we can and as far away from conspiratorial theory as possible. And so that's what letters like this do. This establishes knowledge rather than belief. And here's a letter addressed to Felix Warburg in which Lewis Brandei says, I got to step down from those two groups or the three groups that we were talking about earlier with the Joint Distribution Committee because he was just confirmed as a US Supreme Court justice days before that. Mm hmm, both, yeah, just days before.
Speaker 2: That happened in the first place. Why was this this dually uh, you know, dual what do you call it?
Speaker 1: What they call it?
Speaker 2: Interest person? Why why was he Why was he allowed to just step right into an American politics and America and become a Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 1: Yep. And that's really, Daniel, the only argument that we need to make right, you know, that's enough for us to you know, rise up and say, Okay, we can't have this anymore. We can't have you know, social reform activists as Supreme Court justices anymore. We can see with one hundred years of hindsight where that's led us.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Completely, I'm providing some of the sources. These are all biographers, and some of this stuff is dissertations from the highest levels of education, so you can see that they're actually sharing the actual history dissertations to become phdst me.
Speaker 2: Let me let me throw a quote out there from Quiet and White. Weiseman myself. I talked about this in when I was talking to Max. But it says, we shall have Palestine, whether you wish it or not. You can hasten our arrival or retard it, but it would be better for you to help us, for unless you do so, our constructive power will be transformed into a destructive which will overturn the world right time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and heim Weitzman impulsively kisses brand Eyes's hand when he finds out the plan, or he I'm sorry I didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't cough up as a Luther.
Speaker 1: You could see here they're using social justice. It is social justice which Zionism represents, and every bit of that is the American ideals of the twentieth century. So here's progressivism and the convoluting of tradition and value. So social justice is you know, social science reform. This is really where it all comes from the critical theory of Western society. Immediately following Wilson's declaration of war on April sixth, nineteen seventeen, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Belfour led a diplomatic mission to Washington, landing on April twenty second, nineteen seventeen. And so who is the guy that he's most interested into talking to? Not Woodrow Wilson, not the Secretary of War Robert Lansing, but Lewis Brandeis. So Brandeis the eminent insider. Well, Kim Weizman was very much considered the outsider to Wilson's circle, where Whitesman struggled to get access even by repeated cable Brandeis arrived as an invited, an eminent guest, where Whitesman, because of his personality, hit serious diplomatic roadblocks. The People's attorney smooth political and personal tensions. Brandeis's personal influence was doubly important, for he combined the roles of a Jewish leader and a close advisor to President Wilson. When bellefour came to the United States to consult his new allies shortly after American America entered the war, the new British foreign minister made a point of meeting Brandeis. All contemporaries agree in regarding these meetings as being critical in opening up the last phase of the negotiations for a British pro Zionist policy declaration. You're talking about Palestine.
Speaker 2: And I think what we're looking at here, Dwayne, is that this this all points to the lead man that everybody was following, including in our own government, was Brandized because he was basically the spokesman for the Rothschilds who controlled all the controls everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And this actually explains a lot for Wilson historians too, because there's a couple of anomalies in his in his tenure the historians today still question, like his statements Voltay fasts on war. He was elected to a second term on keeping us out of war and within four months had pronounced war.
Speaker 2: That's in That's a that's I think another theme that was carried on with with FDR as well until the convenience of of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who's really the main primary guy in FDR's brain trust. But oh okay, Baroke, Felix, Frankfurter, it's all still the same guys, all Phi Beta Kappa, mostly all Harvard Law Review or Harvard Law School. How when did Brandeis die right before the Second War nineteen forty one?
Speaker 2: I think, oh forty one, Okay, so he wasn't there to uh, to propagate the the Holocaust victimhood.
Speaker 1: Then that was who. Yeah, Frankfurter was his key lieutenant. He was in the Warburgs and all of those guys were funding Frankfurter his professor professorship at Harvard Law School. They were all funding him. And so they funneled all of these law clerks and people going to school at Harvard to learn law. Their first clerk work was with either brand Eyes or Oliver Wendell Holmes. And Frankfurter was at the at the Fawcet, if you will. And so out of that group comes you know, Dean Atchison and a lot of these key wise Men. If anybody knows that book, The Wise Man, this is really where all of those guys come from. So it's really Brandy and.
Speaker 2: Pardon I said, it sounds like a synhedron to me, the wise Men, the elders, right, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when belfour came to the United States consult his new allies, shortly after America entered the ward of the new British Foreign Minister made a point of meeting Brandeis. Belle Four met with brand Eyes on at least two occasions during his Washington visit. Dates are a little convoluted, but that's my best guess right there. For surely the May seventh one and then the eleventh is I couldn't fully confirm, but it has definitely stated more than once. There was two meetings and a large stack of contemporary scholarship concurs as substantiated above by Ben Helper, professor of Near East Studies at Brandeis University itself, that these meetings between Brandeis and belfour were critical and served as a major coming together of Anglo Americans. So the one quote that I get from this book Paris nineteen nineteen, and one thing everybody needs to know is that Margaret McMillan is the great granddaughter of David Lloyd George. This guy right here, the British Prime Minister at the Paris Peace Conference.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 1: Searched through the book the word Brandis and it comes up once on aage four twenty two. So you can see that that's controlled opposition, because if we're going to talk Paris Peace Conference and all of that, then Brandis must be mentioned. But she states here that brandeis in belfour were careful not to debate first rights to self determination between the jew and Arab, especially on numerical grounds, as the Hebrew then is now grossly outnumbered by his fellow Arab semi.
Speaker 2: Because it makes no sense to say, do you have any claim to it right exactly on a.
Speaker 1: Numerical because you'd lose immediately. And this is what they've been keeping from people for over one hundred years, that there's five over five hundred millions Semitic speaking Arabs, and they're eliminating the Arab, the largest population, from the conversation, just like they're geographically removing them from the area. Brand Is one of the first to actively promote dual loyalty between the US and Jewish and a Jewish homeland. Was very influential on Balfour. These guys are Zionists for sure, same with David Lloyd George. They're very into the idea of a Jewish homeland wielding all the authority vested within him. Brandeis an essential figure in the conception promotion and especially the consummation of the document most responsible for securing a final homeland for the jew So amazing work here man, here is here's the quote from Paris, nineteen nineteen belfour, and Louis brandeis a Supreme Court justice and the leading American Zionist, came up with an ingenious solution. It was wrong to use mere numerical self determination. A great many potential inhabitants of the Jewish home in Palestine still lived outside its borders, and Zionism, said Balfour, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age long tradition. They in future hopes of far profounder important than the desires and prejudices of the seven hundred thousand Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land. Now, isn't that something right? So this, you know, when you look at the wording of the Balfour declaration, this is one phrase that I've memorized, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing non Jewish community is in Palestine. So there's a contradiction here when we look at what's going on today. No So what's the lie, the promise not to do anything or the other way? I highly doubt right. So this is a lie. And Lord Alfred Milner, who is the head of the Cecil Rhodes Foundation at this point, because Cecil Roads have died in nineteen oh two, he's the one, apparently according to this literature, that made sure that that actual sentence stays in there against the best wishes of the House of ross Child. And how guys is the mediator of all of.
Speaker 2: This, Frandises, mediator of all that. How deep have you gone into the Cecil Roads and the Rhodes scholars and all that stuff. I'm curious, yeah, big times.
Speaker 1: Some of my first early work was into you know, there's an article called how Secret Societies Control Our World? And I go deep into Cecil Roads and you know, the Scrabble for Africa eighteen and his secret society and his wishes from his final will and testament was to bring together America in Britain. The boy one head in New York and one head in London. And that's where they create the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs. At the Paris Peace Conference in nineteen nineteen. So it's the fulfillment of the last will and Testament of Cecil Roads bringing together the Anglo American establishment. You see the name Eustace Percy there. He's one of the key guys in the British War Department. He's also a resident at the House of Truth. Felix, Frankfurter and Brandeis are three of the four in the room when they make the final drafting of the Balfour Declaration. That means that three of the four in the room when they created Israel were House of Truth residents.
Speaker 2: Jesus and they say that it originated where Yeah, no, I can't originate it right here, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've finished this story by showing just all of the other evidence that I couldn't really fit into the body of the work. So, you know, the night before Brandeis's election to the chair of the Provisional Executive Committee on General Ziis Affairs, this is Theodore Herzel's main international Zionist headquarters. He travels by boat with Horace W. Kalin, who introduces Brandeise to the idea of cultural pluralism or dual loyalty. Brandeis previously wrote disparagingly of hyphenated Americans who chose not to assimilate completely to American life, but now realizing their usefulness and supporting a Jewish homeland in Israel, completely flipped his view. This is on that boat trip. This is what they say that Horace W. Klin inspired him to now start talking about the importance of this connection. And where does Kalin come from? Okay, so Horace W. Kalin, I'm not sure where he comes from. I've done a little bit of research. I just don't remember what that is. But he is the founder of, as stated here, the Perashim and the Minora's secret Zionist societies at Harvard. So here they are creating Zionist secret societies on all of the campuses of all of these major universities, starting with Harvard. So just like Walter Littman is creating the Socialist Society secret societies on campuses of all of these universities, these guys and Brandeis are establishing secret Zionist societies. So Brandis here prominent in the creation of two Zionus secret societies on the university campus. A US Supreme Court justice. As odd as it sounds, it's true in Kaelin, we see one of the main influencers of Brandeis. Kaelin the one who introduces Brandeis to dual loyalty on a boat trip from Boston to New York the night before Brandeis is elected Chairman of International Zionism. So we conclude here that Louis D. Brandeis is the most influential historical figure in the creation of the country of Israel. His influence in both drafting the Balfour Declaration and the founding of the Palestine Economic Corporation show Brandise as the planet around which everyone else orbited. Brandis, according to Frank Furter, was the sage advisor to all and he proves it so. Brandeis's ability to establish the necessary official documentation while also applying the real tangible infrastructure for the creation of Israel, and his use of Federation of American Zionists, which is the Zionist Organization of America today, the AJAC, and the Provisional Executivemmittee on General Zionist Fairs, among others, to gather massive support for Jewish homeland in Palestine, all while being the most trusted advisor to US President places. Brandeis is influence even beyond that of the House of Rosschild's. In my opinion at least, he is a very effective tool. But it does speak to the Brandeis family having a little more clout or some aristocratic connections than your average Joe.
Speaker 2: Deeper than we know, right and how they actually costly.
Speaker 1: Much like Toxley, these guys are high level grand strategists. So his use of dual loyalty as a persuasion tactic still exists today, as we all are well aware. And in our follow up article Brandis Part four Christian Dispensationalism and a Social Gospel, we introduce you to who Brandeis called the father of Zionism, William Eugene Blackstone, and Brandeis's son in law of all people, is the father of the social Gospel, Walter ross and Bush and today his great grandson, they're both of theirs. Great grandson Brandises and Walter Rossian Bush's is the leader of the same movement today, same people. I don't know if I've got a picture of him. Nosationalist Part four you can see I I go through this and I show you exactly who's in control today. So there's a documents on the British Foreign policy nineteen nineteen to nineteen thirty nine. And this is where it actually talks about sort of breaks down the conversations and what actually happened in those moments that they created Israel. And it is in the body of this work somewhere. But you can see, let no American imagine that Zionism is inconsistent with patriotism. Patriotism is a key aspect of the progressive movement as well. There's no inconsistency between loyalty to America and loyalty to Jewelry.
Speaker 2: You know, that term only makes sense in the new America that they created on top of the founding founthers America, in which case that would be one hundred percentury. But you have to also recognize what happened to America for that to make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, See, there's superfluous evidence showing that Brandeis is everything that we claim him to be. It's just the mainstream doesn't put it all together like we do. And this is from two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel, or the two Rothschilds in Palestine. This is one of the sources. So they're showing eighteen eighty seven. As early as then, Rothschilds is establishing the first early Jewish communities, and Brandeis comes on along a little later, as far as our research shows, and helps to establish it.
Speaker 2: Dwayne, could you imagine somebody like Door or somebody like Owens getting as deep as this on any of those topics. There's no way they would ever do that.
Speaker 1: No, I doubt it. But that's what we're trying to push. And so if we push and push and we can observe and watch their behavior, it tells us.
Speaker 2: A lot superficial barking points for the so that the the mass of people who can't really comprehend what they're even saying can go ahead and repeat somewhere and pair it. And that's that's all there. That's other after Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: We've got about ten minutes here, So I just want to go back to that video because it's where Jimmy Door kind of breaks it down a little bit, and it's interesting to watch somebody sort of come to grips with all of this. So you can see that video there. Yep, Okay, we're just gonna press play again.
Speaker 3: Right, But they were somehow and what and what's the connection to pedophilia.
Speaker 1: I need a minute.
Speaker 4: Well Francis did that. It's an inversion of It's like if you were doing Satanism as an inversion of Catholicism. It's an inversion of the Torah. So don't have sex with your kids, that's the thing in the Torah. Well we're going to do that. We're gonna eat bacon and molest kids. You know you're supposed to not do that. If you're not, you're not supposed to bless kids. A lot of it goes to Kabbala and stuff, and uh, that stretches into all all the religions. But just kind of telling like those sound like the sensational parts of the story. I don't know whether they're true or not, the murder thing, but if you're gonna tell just that part of it, you're leaving like huge chunks of things out and you're also implicating other other countries you might like when you're doing that.
Speaker 3: So, according to Wikipedia, says, Francism, also known as the Zulcheris sect was a Sabotine religious movement that are in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in Podolia, Poland. The movement was named after its founder, Jacob Frank a charismatic figure who rejected Jewish norms and preached that his followers should transgress moral boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Frankism incorporated aspects of Christianity and Judaism, and at its height it had around fifty thousand followers, primarily Jews living in the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe. Frank Is believed that Frank was the reincarnation of the Messianic soul and adopted his anti anti genomic, antiinomic doctrine that the Messiah must go into exile, which they understood as conversion to another religion.
Speaker 4: That's just to make up for Sabotaze Sebi converting to Islam and explain why it was okay and deism. It sounds like it's based on this, because changing religion back then would be like turning into a lizard.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Wells for a second, because long before them, the Moranos were crypto Jews. The Conversos are crypto Jews. They did that in Spain, you know, they did. It's this, there's a long history prior to the zeb of this happening. Because they are infiltrators and they're and they're working the system.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, and we know that this goes way back. This is probably, you know, one of the early pursuits of human control. You know, you have as soon as you have a group of humans large enough, some he's going to want to control it.
Speaker 3: Cold doctrines included deifying himself as part of a trinity, and other controversial concepts such as Neo Carpocratian purification through transgression.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Any Jewish authorities in Poland excommunicated Frank and his followers. Frank was freed by the Russians in seventeen seventy three and eventually settled in Offenbach, where he dubbed himself Barn and was supported by as many followers. After Frank's death in seventeen ninety one, he was succeeded succeeded by his daughter Eve, who eventually spent all the money that the Francis had given her and was arrested for bankruptcy. I didn't know. She died in eighteen sixteen, and the sex deteriorated rapidly. Descendants of those members who were baptized merged with the Roman Catholic population.
Speaker 4: Well they can change religion at will.
Speaker 2: About the conversion or the the absorption into the Roman Catholicism. That that's that they touched on that And is this where they all combine at this moment just prior to the evening because in the seventeen fifties, uh, they had.
Speaker 1: Jacob Frank and.
Speaker 2: He was pushing. He said, he know that you know, our next step is to be is to convert into Christianity. And because the don't know or may some people say don't may, we're already established to infiltratee Islam. So they already you know, the next step is to uh control from the inside, steer, steer the direction of the Christians and the and the and the Catholics.
Speaker 1: And so listen to who he steers people towards.
Speaker 4: Here what this is called the old religion, and the old religion is encompasses. We get Mark Passio on he can explain a lot of this because he was uh.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think, yeah, they just dropped Mark Passio's name in there. It's much like when COVID hit and all of a sudden, David Ike was the spokesperson for all conspiracy theorists. It's like, well, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Passio. I mean it props to him for getting a shout out on Jimmy Door. I guess, you know, like there's no other people out there working on this stuff.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, Mark himself is controlled opposition. He's the one that really is at the spearhead of, you know, popularizing the trivium, which I'm a total advocate of. But you try to talk to him about progressivism, he's going to fade out. So here he mentioned somebody else interesting.
Speaker 4: I told you a priest and the Church of Satan, not now, but he explains how they think and what their deal is. It's not like pulp fiction stuff. I mean, there's murders and stuff, but people don't realize what occult is. And if you look at Edward Burnet's or all the politics you watch, or Kamala making a.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he mentions Edward Burnet. And so we've already stated earlier that Freud was a frankest Sigmund Freud. Okay, this guy that has perpetuated the idea of ego and killing your father and raping your mother, right, all of these degenerate things. Well, his his great double nephew is the father of propaganda. Edward burneis.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Now when you look at the early career of Edward Burne's in the early nineteen hundred's kind of right paralleling with brand Eyes establishing legislation through these manufacturing strikes. Nineteen tan Ish. Burne's is producing Broadway musicals, one of which is Annie. Okay, this is where Annie comes from. So this idea of name, yes, the idea of he didn't write it, I don't. I haven't been able to confirm that, but he's definitely the guy that's made it into a Broadway show.
Speaker 2: I just I just saw a clip yesterday of Shirley Temple singing a song to an adult man about how she thinks about him and wants to caress him and all this other shit. It was it was part of a movie, and she's talking to an adult male who's two inches from her face, and she's singing this song about how she's in love with him. Right, that's not a frankest freaking ideal or or fantasy. I don't know what the hell is yep, And so Hadophilia r in front of your face.
Speaker 1: Burnet's also produces several Broadway musicals, and all of them are pushing social taboos, things that you're not supposed to be talking about, like syphilis, sexually transmitted diseases. And so here we see a connection between the earliest movies that come to Hollywood in America. It's this demoralization that we've covered through film noir and horror. So this is a frankest idea too. I was saying to my wife this morning that, you know, the Weimar Republic and this the you know, some of the first movies are about machine Man and Machinetropolis is what I'm talking about, And so that's a silent film. But they're they're pushing this same degeneracy and Molock, feeding industrial workers into the mouth of a machine dragon called Moloch. This is before movies could even have speaking in them. They're still they're already establishing demorl or degeneracy and and demoralizing the American moviegoer. This is go and look at my Hidden in the Shadow of the Sun article that's on the Bulletproof landing page. We get in deep into the political slans in Los Angeles. Now, Allus Huxley was friends with them all and they.
Speaker 2: The lust to trigger right the lustfulness. They've used the woman, it's it's the lady Babylon stuff, it's the beast stuff. Then they got Moloch in there. It's it's very well put together. Uh yeah, to tell you their story, you know, and.
Speaker 1: It all comes from French German expressionism, and it's it means to its whole direction is to demoralize the American.
Speaker 2: And make the yes, that's a that's a that's a I don't know if it's a plank, but it's a Marxist idea too. Is to make everything drabbed ray and make the r ugly no inspiration of good ethical moral values anywhere, right, And.
Speaker 1: So why go into that that story about how you know, Hollywood was creating such questionable material through their storylines and plot lines that the American public started to gain an outrage, and so they created the Hayes Code and that was to you know, identify that these movies probably aren't the greatest things to be watching because of their social message. They're promoting, like cheating on your husband or wife, robbing banks, They're they're flipping our sentiments from the cop or the good guy to the bad guy. This is you know, gangster movies, the whole idea, the whole genres of film noir and horror. I feel now through all of this research are frankest in their origins and meant to demoralize through that aspect of society.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's funny is that, you know, the corruption of the justice system makes what they're talking about valid because they've also you know, corrupted that themselves, so that you know, the cop can be the bad guy, you know, and they get away with it for a long time, and so can the justice system be you know, unjust, and so therefore the criminal could be just a regular guy trying to work his way through it. So it's not that it's like it was a self fulfilling, you know statement, because then they did infiltrate those other aspects and corrupt them as well. So then people look at that and say, well, there is a you know, they subconsciously they say, there's a truth to this. You know, the good guy isn't always the good guy. The bad guy isn't always the bad guy, you know, right.
Speaker 1: And so you see we mentioned earlier Walter Littmann Infiltrating Media. He's really considered the father of modern journalism. Today, okay, And then so then brand Eyes is infiltrating law and he uses these founders of sociology to do it and Harvard Law School to promote it. Then we see Hollywood being infiltrated with the same message. So all this, Huxley said to Julian Huxley that if we were going to do this, we had to infiltrate all aspects of society at the same time, not just one and then the other and the other, because they wouldn't get that consensus that you're talking about right where people believe this pseudo environment is real. And that's what Walter Lippman said, is that we got to create a pseudo environment as close to reality as we can so that we can manipulate reality. This is the father of modern journalism, and this is where punditry comes from. This is where opinionated news comes from. Something that's normalized probably to millennials today, but it should have never happened too. Just like allowing a Francis Sabotan to be a US Supreme Court justice, these are highly contentious moments in history. It took Brandeie six months from his election to confirmation because there was so much outrage. Now they blame anti semitism, but it's really because they knew that he was a Zionist leader nineteen fourteen. He's got loyalties to another country.
Speaker 2: My TV just shut itself off.
Speaker 1: That's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: At least we still stayed on. TV itself shut itself up.
Speaker 1: Well, we experience all kinds of strange things. I have to when I go on to Facebook. I got a log on two or three times real quick, and then I can get on. If I just try once, it'll sort of go halfway there and just freeze and stay. It's interesting. There's all kinds of stuff on Facebook that if and I do record, I screenshot and I'll record my activity because I show that. I'll put comments into a YouTube like this Candice Owns or this Jimmy Door, and then I'll go out, refresh, come back in and it's gone.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Large shadow banning going on all over the place. It's so subtle that most people won't even notice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: The American Progressives. Every time I mentioned brand Eyes or Litman or progressivism, I get shut down.
Speaker 2: I tried to talk to h and there's blacklist words for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely Yeah, if you can tell that once you start saying those words, right, yep Owen Benjamin. He's a popular alternative media guy and claims to know stuff, but he's totally eliminated me from communicating with him online. Everywhere I try to talk to him, it says, now you've been by the content creator themselves. You've been stopped or blocked. So this is really when we talk about controlled opposition. This is what they're hiding the American progressivism. This is why both parties it doesn't matter who you vote for, because progressivism goes up the middle and has influenced both. Whether you want to talk about Operation Warp Speed or build that, Build back better, they're both progressive platforms moving forward, just like Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson had both competing progressive platforms in nineteen twelve and the Republican vote split and allowed Woodrow Wilson to take the presidency.
Speaker 2: How are you talking about the party and all that with the Roosevelt getting involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bull Moose Party was was the first progressive party, and that's why the New Republic and the House of Truth were created in the first place. But because Theodore Roosevelt had some hesitations about their overall plan, they decided to shift last minute to Woodrow Wilson. So this is why we see total shifts in in Wilson's behavior and historians asking why that happens still to this day. And so the final thing I want to say, I think I said this on the last show, but I came up with this image in my head and it helps explain it. It's the story of Troy. And I'm not blaming Greeks here at all. I'm just saying that, you know the battle, the story of the Battle of Troy, how they had the trojan horse outside and all of the soldiers hidden in there. Once and then they sailed off, and once they brought the trojan horse into the city of Troy, all these soldiers snuck out in the middle of night and slaughtered all of these guys. So I say that exchange the trojan horse with a bull moose and instead of warriors inside, put the scientific technical experts. Because this is how no matter how far you want to go back all the way to the Illuminati, the enlightened absolutisty, even all the way back to the enlightened movement, itself. We're seeing this push towards the scientific expert as a governing, controlling source for our society today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know that analogy that you just made is also very interesting because you think of the way they talk about how you know, if if I don't believe in the virus model, but the same idea that it masks itself, maybe we could talk about it like how they do it with the with the shots where your body recognizes it as something else, allows it into the cell, and then it opens up and becomes lethal to your whole entire system. And that's quite like the trojan horse, right, and the trojan virus is on a computer.
Speaker 1: Same deal.
Speaker 2: It recognizes that one thing, but it's not that that's not the thing.
Speaker 1: Vampires do the same thing. Would you let them in the door? You're in trouble now? You know they approach you as a different person.
Speaker 2: Hey man, maybe maybe on Wendays Wednesdays we can discuss FDR and the complete destruct and like that, the deliberate what do you call it intensification and prolonged stay in the depression for duras on purpose. Right, and then you know the starvation of about three million Americans while we're sending all this aid to Bolshevik murderers. You know, we can get into all that if you want. Or the price fixing, the killing of cattle while people are starving. That that was the communist and you know, collectivization is what the hell else you gonna call it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so Brandeis was nicknamed by FDR is Isaiah Oh the stage advisor at all. He's in the earliest moments of FDR's brain trust. And what happened was the truth is that nineteen twenty Woodrow Wilson's not elected again and they have a string of democratic presidents, so they can't they're not influencing or was it Republican one way or the other. They couldn't gain influence with the next presidents until FDR came. Now why FDR was Secretary of War in nineteen seventeen, or he's a one step down, but he's like right there with Churchill. They're just lowered down the wrung at this point in nineteen seventeen, and they rise in the thirties to be the key leaders. And so they're all buddies from twenty years prior. So Brandeis and Frankfurter become sort of the leaders of this brain trust with all of the students that they had just taught through Harvard Law School, and FDR called brand is Isaiah. And so they started stuff with Woodrow Wilson that they didn't quite complete, the administrative state the whole government being a scientific expert, so they had to get FDR in there, their buddy. And once he was in there, that's probably why four terms you can see a total continuity between Woodrow Wilson where he ends and then where they start again with FDR.
Speaker 2: I just pointed out my book because you said Isaiah being the stage advisor advisors to the king is one of the things I talk about with these these this priestcraft, the whisperers in the years. Right. But but yeah, then we to the unfortunate uh you know Americans we had right after right after FDR, we have you know, Truman, Eisenhower. All these people are on board with the communistic plan. So I mean it, so on your website is are there is there like a donation buttoners or someplace where people can support what you do?
Speaker 1: Yep, you go down to the bottom. It says support Team BP.
Speaker 2: People can see it so they know where we're how to navigate. It is the type of this is the type of stuff if anybody is looking to uh, you know this, this is this is this is a noble cause here for sure, as you can see.
Speaker 1: My landing page. Okay, so level down here. I haven't actually checked this in a while, so I don't know it might not be here. Yeah, So scan QR code to support TMVP. Cool. And it gives you options as to how much you want to donate and how often and all those kinds of things. But we would appreciate any of that kind of stuff because it helps fund us to continue to work and to continue to go down these avenues of research that are very important to you know, the chance of our victory.
Speaker 2: How many people contribute outside of yourself. It's hards, I mean the work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well my wife helps. She'll do voiceovers for some of our work employee that we had at the farm. Carry. She's done a lot of help here in you know, cataloging all of my screenshots and making sure the things that we're saving get saved properly.
Speaker 2: But you're the I'm reader and researcher of this, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I can't go without mentioning Yon Soley. He's my buddy and we created this website together. He did a lot of the initial hard work and got her up and running, and you know, he's branched off into other avenues too of research that are very important, and we are planning on coming together to discuss, you know, your sovereignty in ways that you can maybe deprogram yourself or step out of the matrix. So we're working on doing something like that right now. Of course, it's just super busy this time of year for me, so you no, I'm able to be with you here on Wednesdays because we have to close the farm on Wednesday mornings because my wife has gone to do deliveries and I think you know that they're not allowing me on the land that I lease there.
Speaker 2: So they'll take it the money, but they won't let you on, right, And so.
Speaker 1: What that has done has allowed me to have this this moment on Wednesday mornings with you, which is super helpful, and a whole other viewership and a whole other group of people that may not be familiar with this.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's a great thing. Take to take a to take a hit and turn it into an opportunity. That's that's oh, and wait until I show you what we have done, my friend. We had Jesse Hal from the Missing Link drop in on us yesterday. They were traveling through and so I got to show him where we are right now and what is sort of the fruits of all of this early.
Speaker 1: Season labor that I did because I was kicked off and so we had to try to find some new land to grow as much as we could off that land, and so I procured two acres and we got at least an acre of it disked and were growing in it right now. We're pulling potatoes like crazy out of there right now. And so in that search for a plow because I don't have a tractor, I came across this whole other group of people that are establishing another farm in our area, and they were short growers. And so the entity of where you are, where are you look at within a couple of kilometers. So we're looking at, you know, great advantages there. I don't want to say too much yet, but it is it is formally agreed upon that this is where we're going next year, and so I honestly can't wait to show everybody what really what I did in the face of all of that anger and hatred, and this really centers on the creation of Israel. This is what happened to me, is that she came, you know, after listening to the news, and I was just there bagging vegetables and doing my job at the post harvest, and she started talking to me about how we need to support Israel, and I said, well, Israel was created in nineteen seventeen, not nineteen forty eight. And she didn't know who she was talking to, and so she got into a conversation she couldn't handle and called me confused and said, oh, all kinds of things to me, and it's it's really been just a nightmare to me and now my wife and you know, lesser person might have done more than me. But we're just trying to reason. We understand that there's only a couple months left in the season and then we're going to this great place nice where we've got a ton of like minded people. There ain't going to be any conflict as to our political ideologies. We're all of the same mind and we're starting to create a really amazing thing. There are you in the states.
Speaker 2: Are you are you in No, I'm in Colowna.
Speaker 1: British Columbia, Canada. So the Okanagan Valley. I grew up here, and I decided, you know, while some people are leaving the country or the province to do to sort of withstand whatever's going to happen in our future, I decided to plant everything right where I grew up nice and fight this from where I have lived my entire life. And so we're starting now to branch out in our community, out of the Glenmore Valley here and really make some great connections with honeymaker's, bee keepers, breadmakers, artisans of all types, and you know, hillshuf Acre is starting to be a little bit central to that. So those are really my most favorite connections, feeding people and watching the face their face when they eat a carrot for the first time. You know.
Speaker 2: Vinlanderson says, I'm enjoying these Wednesday in the Ballproof.
Speaker 1: Right, this is a great example of the interdisciplinary sort of get togethers that we need to have. This is the cybernetics. We're going to get into that possibly in the future. Daniel both the cybernetics revolution, well, that was the key aspect for them. They had to get all of these different doctors and experts together, each of them presenting their expertise, and then from that information, all of the others started to make connections and gather and now they have near total social control of us because of that. So much like we need to regain the education that they removed, we must also connect in an interdisciplinary area like you and I are. You're you're more centered in the older history right up to where I start, and I'm in modernity, and we are looking to make that connection and then stretch it back even further and see how far this back goes back and present it in a beautiful, attractive, persuasive story that helps people learn things quickly, because this is one of the things that people say, it's a lot of information to take in when you're just sort of acclimatizing yourself to it. So this is what was important to me, was just make it simple. And that's why I break it all into a bunch of different parts so that you can consume a little bit and consume a little bit, and then you know, we do podcasts like this where we break it wide open and so you can just sit and listen with your eyes closed if you want, and so we're just trying to build to suit, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's really like super tough to look at present day craziness and make sense of it. So then you have to ask yourself, Okay, where did these ideas come from? And that's where the history part is is important, and you know, even one hundred years back, it's like, okay, well there's also deeper roots here, you know, you know, and then you're like, because where did this all come from? And why did it just all appear all of a sudden. It wasn't all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: It was a it was an.
Speaker 2: Evolution of people pressing getting you know, the aristocracy involved uh you know, endearing them to them or or basically enslaving them to the to this agenda. And then you start to see okay, yeah, then you go back to the present and you're like, this is dark. This is something that's not friendly to mankind whatsoever, because I know where it comes from, you know, and that's that's.
Speaker 1: Where the connection has made.
Speaker 2: You know. It's so we both we both have our because it's too much for one person to do, I mean you so it's it's great that we have. You know, I'm glad that you come on. I'm glad to see you, and I can't wait to see you next Wednesday, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we'll go as long as I can here and we'll just break it all out and as we go through in real time, we're going to gather more and more information and we'll just keep presenting it to everybody and hopefully together we have a concerted awakening into the real history. Because if if you don't know your real real history, you're condemned to repeat it. And so I concur that's why I chose this scope of work. Was, you know, to understand history is to show that they've done it before, so then you become a pattern recognizer. And when it starts, when they start to say the same kind of things and use the same kind of language, you can just put a stop to it. No, no, no, no, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, Dwayne, have an amazing day, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Yep, thanks for everybody watching. To catch later.