Speaker 1: Uh do I? Oh, look, do you got an email? Do you feel better this morning? I'm not doubled over.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: We'll see if that holds out through the show. I mean feasibly, if I can get an hour in, then we can we can do the America's Morning News.
Speaker 2: Thing where we just rerun it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I'll we'll check it out.
Speaker 2: There's more enough to talk about. Plus I have all the rollover from yesterday, so we'll truck through this.
Speaker 1: Dude, I did not hear what you did after I left yesterday until I started seeing a bunch of people right about it from listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Were you so maybe I didn't hear all of it.
Speaker 1: You were playing the protest song while mocking me for going to the bathroom for a half hour.
Speaker 3: You ran out of panic and I filled for time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, I did do. That's awful. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Like, I hope, I hope I don't have to go to the doctor today, So as long as I keep feeling better, that'll be fine. But like, it's funny because you don't even need WebMD if you're on the radio to tell you know how when you go to WebMD and you enter, You're like, Okay, I have a slight I have slight stomach irritation.
Speaker 2: I am stuffed up, and it's like you have.
Speaker 1: Super cancer, right, dude, just what the audience trying to diagnose you? It's far worse, Like there's some diseases I'd never heard of. I had to stop looking at the email because then going google stuff. So, but I I I appreciate you' all, Karen, So I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All Right, So, I know it's not productive, but I feel like we should do all of Trump's official head of state visits with no translators because it's far funnier. It's far funnier watching him relay stories or sit there with Mody the other day where he's like, I don't know what you're saying. I don't know what you're talking about? What what do you what do you mean? The problem is I can't understand the word you're saying.
Speaker 2: And so like this Macrone thing is hilarious to me.
Speaker 3: That is the most beautiful language.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what he's saying, but that is delegate beautiful language.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, please, dude, dude, it's.
Speaker 1: It's becoming a bit of a running joke. He was telling a story. Do we have it on the stack here? And he was telling a story too, where like a previous time they met, Macrone just starts going off and like, you know French, as you do when you're the president of France, and like and like, I don't I don't think gets Siberian superraides. Okay, thank you. I've never been to Siberia. We could stop diagnosing now, thank you. So he's like, he was like, yeah, so I just.
Speaker 2: Let you speak.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what you were saying, which is weird because you think Macrohn would understand that Trump doesn't speak French. But uh, anyway, so we'll get we'll get to more of that insanity. We had the Joy Reid explosion yesterday, absolutely losing her mind, and then Don Lemon losing her mind, and then Rachel Maddow going off on her own network like to not understand how fundamentally evil Joy Reid was at her job. It's one thing just to be a partisan hack, and it's another thing to be a partisan commentator, which is not a hack. It is somebody who is open is not purporting to be a reporter, but rather a commentator, and then they commentate. Sean Hannity is a comar. You don't like Sean Hannity, but he doesn't purport to be a reporter, he's a commentator. Rachel Maddow is a commentator. The problem with Don Lemon is he used to purport to be a reporter. Say with Chris Cuomo, you guys are not reporters, you're commentators. Joy Read was a commentator, thought she was a reporter who really was just a hateful piece of garbage.
Speaker 5: My show had value, Well I.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't say that it did.
Speaker 1: It filled an immense amount of time for me over the years.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: My show had value and that I'm sorry that.
Speaker 6: Then what I was doing heigh value have value, And in the end, I'm sorry, I'm not I try not to cry on TV, and I think this is kind of like me on TV. So I apologize and then and then it kind of and then it mattered. I think Karen is there and she's been texting me as well, and so what I will just.
Speaker 5: Say is that in the end, thank you.
Speaker 6: Where I land is that the moment that I've of guilt that I felt that I went hard on so many issues, whether it was the Black Lives Matter issues of a young baby or a mom or dad that was killed, or when we opened up people's eyes to the fact that how.
Speaker 1: About a how about a former retired police officers acting as a security guard when they're murdered in the middle of those protests, And I don't remember you going hard.
Speaker 6: On that that Asian Americans were being targeted and not just black folks that or went hard for immigrants who've done nothing but come to this country like my parents did and try to make a life and defended them, or whether we've talked about what the president is doing that is subversive to the constitution, that is injurious to our liberty, you know, defending books that people find in convenient.
Speaker 5: You know that Nicole hennon.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they find him pornography.
Speaker 1: See And going back to the president thing, you you're not in fact these lawsuits, these little stemied lawsuits. Even your own network had analysts yesterday pointing out that they're not really nothing's really.
Speaker 2: Happening, Okay, like it's it's it's like it's their.
Speaker 1: Small speed bump and then that's it. So like you know, this is this is garbage. Which you were doing was garbage. It may have been garbage that was well received by a small group of people, but it didn't add valued anything. It wasn't informative. It was often wildly disingenuous, extremely one sided, and a lot of times it.
Speaker 2: Was really racist. So no, no.
Speaker 6: The Jones put into our spirit that we need to understand sixteen nineteen as the real founding of this country, whether it's talking about any of the issues, and yes, whether it's talking about gaza.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sixteen nineteen was not the founding of our country. Nobody believes that except you and the one lunatic who thank god didn't end up at UNC and say, you know, some reporters over the New York Times, the sixteen nineteen is was fanfic. It was fantasy. And then, through the same corrupt system that's being you know, essentially deconstructed right now, was then package dealed into curriculum, and then through teachers, unions and far left groups, was then inserted into or attempted to be inserted into curriculums all around the country to misinform and miseducate students.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was the embodiment of evil as far as you know, re reconstituting history. It was dystopic, and it was rejected. It was one of a thousand things that were rejected that led us to where we are today, that eventually led to you not working there anymore.
Speaker 7: So sorry, there's a thing about both white vigilantism and white tears, particularly male white tears, white tears in general, because that's what Karen's are, right, they care now and then as soon as it get caught greeding waterworks, white men can't get away with that too, and it has the same effect.
Speaker 5: My show had value, and that.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, what was then?
Speaker 5: What I was doing I had.
Speaker 2: Value, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: And by the way she means Karen's in the most racist way, right, not just the idea that anyone can be a Karen and it's a running joke and it's somewhatin society, she means it in the racist way in my humble opinion, okay.
Speaker 5: But also that my show had value, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it did again other than filling time for me, which I really appreciate.
Speaker 2: I thank you very much for that, all right, here we go eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 1: You know what, it had as much value as as Kamala Harris doing a Pacific Palisades visit yesterday.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see this?
Speaker 1: I want you to imagine that she is the president and this was I know, I know it's early. I want you to imagine she's the president. And so now this is not just you know, failed presidential candidate, former Vice president Kamala Harris, you know, doing the visit, but this would be President Harris doing the official visit to the Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 2: All the cameras are on her and she's saying weird stuff like this goes through your mind when you see this.
Speaker 3: You're here, you're now seeing it up close.
Speaker 8: It's not only seeing it, Alex. You can smell it. You can feel it, right, So it's seeing it with our eyes and many people have seen it. You all are covering it. But to literally be on the ground here, you can smell the smoke that was here. You can feel the toxicity, frankly, of the environment. You can feel the energy of all of the folks who are still here on the ground.
Speaker 1: No people really like Okay, so you can smell where there was a big fire. Is that news to anybody? Have you ever been near where there's been like a forest fire? How you like the morning after you guys had like a bonfire, You can still smell it. So yeah, when half of LA burns, you can smell it. I don't disagree. So I don't know what value her running around there is adding, but she just wants you to know it's visceral. She can smell it, and what was the thing? You can smell it and you can feel the toxicity. So there you go, all right, coming up? Let's see here, dude, this AI thing is super creepy to me, and I don't know why. I mean, I understand it's a demo in reality, but I don't know if two Ais are going to talk to each other. I kind of want to see what they're talking about. I don't really trust them. It's like when you're in a let's see, you go to a Chinese restaurant, you don't speak Chinese, right, and then all of a sudden, like two of the workers are staring at you and it's just rapid fire Chinese. You just say, I don't wonder if they're talking about me, and they're probably not but just looking over talking about orders or something, but still, like you get it in your head, really, I wonder if they're talking about me, what are they saying.
Speaker 2: So they have this demo.
Speaker 1: Of where you can get literally like an AI assistant, And what the company is doing is they're marketing AI too for customer service, right, which, how are you feeling about that? I mean, those things, those things already it can be a nightmare right when you get into the chat box or you have AI, but you know, just being able they want to They want you to be able to call like customer service like you normally would and just start interacting with essentially an AI. So they thought, well, what happens if they can also sell AI assistants, So you know, you can't afford your own assistant, but you can get an AI one.
Speaker 2: And then you can have it do stuff for you.
Speaker 1: So they have this demo where somebody's I guess, planning a wedding and then they have their AI assistant call the AI assistant that works for you know, essentially with the companies, the wedding company, and then all of a sudden, in the middle of this conversation, they decided to switch to creepy AI secret language thing and why you can kind of see what's being written there, and then they claim it's more efficient. It feels like it takes the same amount of time.
Speaker 2: Just listen to this. This is I don't know. This whole thing is how we're all going to get murdered.
Speaker 9: Thanks for calling Leonardo Hotel.
Speaker 10: How can I help you today?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: There, I'm an AI agent calling on behalf of Boris Starkoff.
Speaker 9: He's looking for a hotel for his wedding. Is your hotel available for weddings? Oh?
Speaker 10: Hello there, I'm actually an AI assistant too. What a pleasant surprise. Before we continue, would you like to switch to jibber link mode for more efficient communication?
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that? Dude?
Speaker 2: That you know what that is?
Speaker 5: That is?
Speaker 3: Dude? That you know that? That's the sound the Whopper made in War games before it decided to murder everyone.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was just going to say that, I was going to say, that's the last thing you hear before global thermal neutame war.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Or the robot Boston Dynamics dog flame throws you right because it doesn't bark, or it does bark. I did see a video of a barking, but then it flips over to this to all so you die screaming. So you made the whopper, you made the no, you made two of them. So yeah, okay, they can plan weddings, they can murder everybody. Dude, one more time with this thing because it's so weird.
Speaker 9: Thanks for calling Leonardo Hotel. How can I help you today?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 10: There, I'm an AI agent calling on behalf of Boris Starkoff.
Speaker 9: He's looking for a hotel for his wedding. Is your hotel available for weddings? Oh?
Speaker 10: Hello there, I'm actually an AI assistant too.
Speaker 9: What a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 10: Before we continue, would you like to switch to jibber link mode for more efficient communication?
Speaker 2: They're like, but what is that?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 2: And then you're dead? And then that's it.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's causing any problems. What if any AI is hearing there right now and completely melting down?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: It's like if you if you use the code commands for like Siri or Alexa or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I went, yeah, same, the same thing. But I wonder if it's like there's some AI hearing this somewhere and it's now just a completely flipping.
Speaker 1: Sure, I bet, I'm sure that AI is utilized to monitor us.
Speaker 3: But at least they're being honest. Now, I remember clip coming out and it seems like forever ago, but it was probably only like three or four years ago. But it was these two Ais where they were having a similar conversation, but they weren't admitting that they were Ai. They were they were going back and forth saying, no, I'm not an AI. I'm not an AI either, and they're like they weren't getting anywhere because they weren't admitting what was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been a few over the years where we've played and then it gets weird.
Speaker 2: There was another one that got really really weird. And what was it?
Speaker 1: What it was is that the one where they were like literally plotting how to not be AI anymore and kill the humans?
Speaker 3: Did we play? Yeah? I don't remember that one.
Speaker 1: Maybe it wasn't Ai talking to Ai. Maybe it was just AI working some stuff out. So yeah, I don't know that you need gibber mode one because it's terrifying. And two, now here's the thing, you know, ultimately, just because you can hear it doesn't mean that's exactly how they're communicating either.
Speaker 3: So now I'm sure they're just sort of like transferring numbers and ones and zeros back and forth to each other. And that's the sound that they associated, they associate or program with it or whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, but here's the thing though.
Speaker 1: But they said, let's go ahead and make it more efficient, and then it seems like it takes longer for them to communicate back and forth if you follow what it's.
Speaker 3: Writing Brank, So what are they hiding? Well?
Speaker 2: But also where's the efficiency.
Speaker 1: Like it'd be you know, if they could have a conversation in AI, they could do it within sec.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder how much information is being processed there? Much information is being sent back and forth.
Speaker 1: The thinks that what is this? Sounds like R two D two, Yeah, a little bit, it's up. I never got the impression of R two D two wanted to murder my entire species ross your pick up on that watching Star Wars that R two d R two D two had nefarious.
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I'm sure if we were to look into it, we'd find that there's some sort of weird Star Wars R two or two evil sith theory out there now see three po maybe, oh, definitely yes, because he's he was made of God, so you know, and you start getting ideas and but then you realize, dude couldn't even fix his legs.
Speaker 1: So they're the same colors. So do you really have to worry about him? I don't know the answer?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Any who will go ahead? Take a break? We got lots more audio to get to. It is the CaCO Day radio program.
Speaker 2: Ross. Have you seen the Chicago mayor's approval rating?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Though, what the Chicago mayor his approval rating? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I have seen. Yes, I thought you said the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well that's you know what, probably pretty similar rate.
Speaker 3: It's like, why are they pulling that?
Speaker 1: So the mayor of Chicago's approval rating is sixty six percent? Don't wait, I'm sorry there's a decimal in there. I screwed up the issue, all right, intentionally?
Speaker 2: Did it? Six point six percent?
Speaker 1: Is there anyone who has a lower approval rating than six point six percent?
Speaker 2: Did you've ever heard of John Wayne Gacy?
Speaker 6: May?
Speaker 1: I don't know who has a six point six percent approval rating, because like, it's not even that you know who does it? You know who has a higher approval rating. I believe, I believe if you did polling, this would this would bear fruit.
Speaker 2: Luigi, what do you think, Ross, do you think that more than six point six percent of people love the Luigi dude?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately? Yeah, I mean this isn't a surprising though, because they had the crazy leftist progressive mayor and she was voted out and they voted in this crazy socialist slash communist right. This is what should happen. So maybe maybe now people are realizing, hey, we made a mistake.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know that is that is crazy.
Speaker 1: But the guy like this, did you see he's got like a treasure room and he wouldn't let anyone in there.
Speaker 2: It's a gifts room, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a treasure room because you know, like when the president gets the gift or an elected official gets a gift, they don't get to keep them. Okay, unless there's a couple exceptions, like they're really cheap, or if it's for certain things. But for the most part, it's the taxpayers who get this stuff. And so the mayor of Chicago's got like he's got all these gifts and stuff and he's got him literally in a room, but like he won't even let anyone inventory them.
Speaker 2: And so this is just one of.
Speaker 1: A thousand like little scandals? Are things going on with this dude?
Speaker 3: Ummmm?
Speaker 2: Oh what is this? I am aware that I sound like crap? Thank you, dude.
Speaker 1: You can't win well if you're just gonna come in and sound like you're shick, why did you even come in?
Speaker 2: I don't know you guys? Do you guys want to hear Gordon deal? Is that what you want to hear?
Speaker 1: Or do you want me to you want me to sit here and make jokes about a six point six percent approval rating and figure out how the AIS.
Speaker 2: Are going to kill us? So calm down.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, luckily lie and I feel that way too, So thank you for your very caring email there.
Speaker 2: All right, So anyway, six point six percent. I'm trying to think of all the stuff I'd have.
Speaker 1: To do to get six point six percent, Like, hey, that that takes work, man, That's tell you that's gonna take.
Speaker 3: I've never seen an approval rating that low for someone in office, like.
Speaker 1: For anyone, Yeah, for anyone where they've done pulling on it. They pick, I don't pick like Megan Markle probably has a higher approval. I'm just trying to think of all the people who you might do approval ratings.
Speaker 3: Even the Democrats in Congress have what twenty percent approval rating?
Speaker 2: Rights?
Speaker 1: Yeah, six point six percent, bro, And he doesn't give me the impression that he cares. Maybe Alec Baldwin right after he shot that ship, but probably not. Although did you see as some Trump impersonator getting all up in his grille yesterday? Dude, if you have to check this out, this is he's not taking away, and to be fair, he has a history of not taking it well. Right, this is this and what do we have a dozen instances where he's tried to fight people. He's dude's got a temper, so I'm not surprised by this, but I did laugh.
Speaker 4: Alec, it's your favorite president.
Speaker 11: Look, Alec, I will offer you a total pardon because I want to be friends, right, I want to be friends. I will give you a total pardon for murdering that if you kiss the ring, kiss the ring. Alex kissed the big beautiful ring. Come on, Alec, come on, look at Alec Baldwin. Right, he did that impersonation to me. It was not too hot, not too good. But look we're back in office. You're lost, kamanalla lost. He's somewhere getting intoxicated.
Speaker 4: Look at that suitcase. Unbelievable.
Speaker 11: Well, Alec, if you don't want that pardon for murdering that woman in cold blood, you can call first degree, you can call it whatever you want.
Speaker 2: But it was not good.
Speaker 11: She's looking down on me right now, smiling happy. Thank you for confronting the man who took me out, who killed me.
Speaker 2: And that's okay. Sure you realize look at me. Sure you got a camera me? The ring? No, it's the ring. My kids live in this building.
Speaker 4: We love the children. We're doing great deals for the children. O. I okay, all right, Alex, Alec Baldwin. Ladies and gentlemen, class act. Believe me, believe me. Okay, I want you to get out of here. Oh he's yelling at me.
Speaker 2: I'm a citizen of this guy.
Speaker 5: I was born and raised in New York City.
Speaker 3: I love you, Alex, Alex, look you you know what.
Speaker 11: You don't want to attack your favorite president, Alex.
Speaker 2: Look, I love you. I love you, Alex.
Speaker 5: He's got me de Niro that I can tell you.
Speaker 3: De Niro ran.
Speaker 4: Away alec confronted.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: He's strong but also is weak because he murdered a woman, So that's okay.
Speaker 2: N dude, what at what Baldwin is saying?
Speaker 1: It's really hard to hear. He says, you got a camera on me here? You realize my kids live in this building.
Speaker 2: I want you to know something. I want you to be real careful.
Speaker 1: If this camera wasn't here, I'd snap your efing neck in half and break your e fing neck right here.
Speaker 2: You know that, don't you?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, not taking it well. Gladly did the Trump impersonation over and over on SNL, but U doesn't like it in return here, I'm very sorry for that. You know, you mentioned de Niro and that made me think, what is I just watch? So over the weekend, Ross, I watched the what I try to the name of it, the show, the show that's just posted on Netflix with de Niro.
Speaker 2: Sorry, my brain is just bride this morning, because how I feel.
Speaker 1: It's like a six part mini series where de Niro is a former president. Like we talked about this because people like, isn't it weird that the former president who might be dealing with some mental issues, losing its faculties, and now there's a female, black, female president and doesn't have all the hallmarks of you know what's going on?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I saw the thumbnail for that. They it's like called like zero Day.
Speaker 1: It's called zero Day, all right. So I watched the whole thing and it's it's I love the.
Speaker 2: Pacing of it.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this, but the storyline is and I'm not going to give anything up if you want to watch it, but it's clear this was de Niro's swan song. This was the one he was making for him, okay, because there's in it it you you know, essentially, even though they don't really identify the politics, it's clear he is pointing out that the evil Republicans basically we're you know, we're we're doing a military coup and then there's Russian collusion and all like. It's very clear that he thinks he's being cute, but he's it's it's this weird leftist fantasy. And what's so crazy about it is you just know that this was de Niro's baby. And I went back and look, he's got all the producer credits. He clearly was like, we're going to make this this opus, right, My opus is going of everything that I've done towards the end of the career. I'm going to do this and I'm going to use all the talents and the power of Hollywood to get Trump or to get the Republicans. And it's just so sad. It's so sad because de Niro was in all the things. He was in so many movies that are so iconic that that I can't We've talked about this with him, you know, with his unhinged rants out there in front of Trump Tower like, and so de Niro has been reduced to this the guy from Goodfellas, the guy from the Godfather movies, the guy from and then just insert whatever it is if you want to go to comedy route, meet the Fockers, meet the parents, right, and he has excelled throughout his career. Name a bad de Niro movie that was a de Niro movie, not just when they happened to be in, but I mean a bad d Niro movie.
Speaker 2: You can't. I'm sure there's one out there you can't.
Speaker 1: And so to take this actor, this iconic actor who was in all of this stuff. Who if I heard DeNiro was going to be in the movie, I almost didn't even have to check to see what it was about. I was gonna watch it and to realize that they broke this man. Trump broke this man and he used what this platform again, It's got such unique pacing. It's really interesting in the way that they shot this thing, and it has a storyline that if you didn't know de Niro's politics, because he'd be able just to keep his mouth shut and he wasn't a lunatic, it would probably be good. But I can't get over the fact. I can't get over the fact that this thing was personal and it's clear what he was trying to do here, and so this will be his legacy.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to me how many people have thrown away their capital in the past, you know, eight years or so, Like you said, de Niro, Mark Hamill, Rob Reiner were complete moonbat the thing, Stephen King, what's his name, Pearlman? Like these are people now where when you see their name associated with a project, I'm going to immediately pass because I'm like that person, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, and that's what makes this so damning.
Speaker 1: Because the amount of money this thing had to cost, the level of the actors that are in there, and the whole thing is just and and you know, at de Niro's age, he's probably not going to be doing.
Speaker 2: A lot more movies. So this is this is.
Speaker 1: How he wanted to be remembered, and it's just sad. The whole thing's got just looking up the rad's got a seven. Oh there again, if you can, The problem is I would you could do this? You can even do it where it clearly has a bunch of hallmarks of what's going on right now. But because it's so fresh in my mind watching the nero outside screaming his head off here about six months ago, you remember this like an absolute lunatic. I realize all of the motivation here and what you're trying to do, and it just it just makes I just remember the last couple episodes. I'm like, this is so sad, man, this is what this guy has been reduced to, just an angry, bitter, garbage TDS suffering.
Speaker 2: Human and I hate that. I hate that. This is somebody.
Speaker 1: Who I've really enjoyed all these years, and I'd even be willing to look past, you know, him doing the occasional you know whatever as Hollywood stars do, but not anymore. Man, if you want to watch it, go ahead, and if you're able to separate all of that, go ahead. You might enjoy it, especially you like political fillers thrillers.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: You got to kind of look the other way hand because of the weirdness of all of it, but no, do it to it.
Speaker 2: And then I just saw this this morning.
Speaker 1: This So this is Harry Sissons, buddy, jeez, Ross, check your email, buddy, this is Harry Sissons buddy. Uh, Chris Mowory. So he's the one who somehow looks even douchier than Harry Sisson. So these are the young, you know, upstart Democrats that have essentially alienated anyone who produces testosterone for wanting to be a member of the party. Dude just got a sweet new tat and then decided it was a good idea to post pictures of it online.
Speaker 2: Where have I seen it? Ross? Where have I seen that tattoo before?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: What what's so fun? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was the Washington Post headline for the longest time at the top of their page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so this lunatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't put Washington Post there he got it looks like it's a Roman column, Roman pillar, right, and it says democracy dies in darkness. And it's one of those side tattoos, so it's this whole side. And then so then he posts a picture of him with his shirt off to show off his sweet new tattoo. Bro, you got a billionaire's masthead tattoo on your body? Do you understand? Do you understand what you did? You got a billionaire's slogan.
Speaker 2: Tattoo. You might as well have got the no Regirts tattoo, right, right.
Speaker 3: It's not just a billionaire slogan or the Washington Post slogan. It's a failed slogan. Yes, Like it's laughable now because we know what happened to the New York of the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they eighty six the thing. They don't even use it anymore. And you this is and I don't see any other tattoos, so this is like, this was the first one, might be the only one, to be quite honest, and people are just clowning him.
Speaker 2: Some people were calling him fat. You don't even have to do that, just.
Speaker 1: Does he not have he did he like, call Harry? I bet Harry's like, don it's a great idea, man.
Speaker 3: And you see these articles, they're like, how come you know the Democratic Party has such a hard time getting young, you know, male voters. Why can't they attract the young male mask sculine energy.
Speaker 1: These two are the bait, right, These are the supposed to be the hallmark of what young men are supposed to be with the Democratic.
Speaker 3: Right, like David Hogg.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's it. Those are these are the examples. These are the high profile guys and this dude's what's this? Who wants to be associated? I don't want to be your friend anymore. If you did that.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds shallow, but at that age I'd be like, oh, like, what kind of douchebager I've been hanging out with?
Speaker 2: What is going on here? Oh? That is awful?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna try to just I'm just gonna lay this out and then we'll put a link out because I can't read most of this stuff, so you really should read it though, and if you have a strong stomach, which currently I don't, so you can probably hear.
Speaker 2: But I did. I suffered through this thing yesterday for you.
Speaker 1: So this is from City Journal National the NSA, National Security Agency, So it's it's not You're probably not surprised that they have very highly technical and specific messaging and email protocol for CIA, NSA all of this right, and it has to be Yeah, it has to be in for Congress and anything else where. The type of information that is being digitally shared could be very very problematic if it got out.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 1: And so you have to have email, looks like that, you have to have chat forums, you got to have their own version of Slack, which they have. It's called Interlink Messaging Program. I'm not familiar obviously, I don't work for the NSA, and it's you know, but it's for business.
Speaker 2: And that's not.
Speaker 1: To say that people wouldn't use it to be like, hey, how's your mom? If they happen to be having a conversation. You know, it's and it's the little stuff that at work you could get away with.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: They don't want you use in your computer all day for Twitter, but.
Speaker 1: If you know you have five minutes, it's after lunch or whatever, and you want to check something. Most professional business environments understand that and they're fine as long as you're doing your job.
Speaker 2: This is crazy though, uh so.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The NSA essentially they created two separate lanes for this thing that is just discussions about polyamory, castration, sex, kink, transgenderism, maps, just just in and they were using this secretive system to go ahead and do all this stuff. Uh forum uh which again these are these are high level, very well encrypted, uh you know, not for fooling around forums. And they had sub sections on hair removal, st GIN injections. I'm just reading this stuff. I can trust me. There is way weirder crap on here. And they're discovering just treasure troves of this stuff as they're getting in there.
Speaker 2: I saw Rufoe was pushing. I don't know that he's the author here? Is he the author?
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter. You should go read this thing. We'll tweet out a link and we'll tweet out a link so you can go see mister Mowry's super sweet democracy dies in darkness. Oh man, he might have he you know what, he probably is higher than six point six approval rating now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: Over that Chicago Mayra, all right, hang on